The best games like The Final Station are:
- arrow_rightSuper Meat Boy
- arrow_rightCall of Duty 2
- arrow_rightS.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- arrow_rightSEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
- arrow_rightProject CARS
- arrow_rightStealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
- arrow_rightSunless Sea
- arrow_rightDino D-Day
100 Best Games Like The Final Station:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (16)
- PlayStation 4 (21)
- iOS (28)
- Android (19)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (34)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (3)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (4)
1. Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy is a fast-paced 2D platform game that rewards mechanical perfection and accuracy of controls. Meat Boy has to save Bandage Girl from Doctor Fetus, by completing the platforming challenges. The game has 5 main worlds, each consisting of 20 light levels, 20 dark and harder versions of those levels and a boss fight. Meat Boy has only one life and cannot take any damage, but there is no limit on attempts, so players can try and fail the stage until they get it right or collect special bandages. Unique replay system will show the player every try they made at the same time right after they completed the level.
Super Meat boy has multiple characters, some of them are a different skin for Meat Boy and in-game adaptations of other indie-game protagonists, that can be unlocked by completing their special challenge levels, hidden somewhere in the campaign; or by collecting set amount of bandages. Players will be able to choose any unlocked character for any level from the main menu. The game gives players access to the community created maps, but even without it – Super Meat Boy offers more than 300 levels.
2. Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 2 is a first-person shooter, a second installment in the Call of Duty series.
Plot and location
The game is set during one of the most troubling periods of the 20 century: the 2nd World War. The player can take command of various soldiers from Allied armies, and take part in various campaigns in Europe and Africa. The three playable campaigns focus on the Soviet, American and British soldiers fighting the Axis, each encompassing traditional battlegrounds such as Stalingrad, El Alamein and Hill 400.
Call of Duty 2 focuses on combining realism and entertainment in warfare simulation. The playable character can carry two firearms, unique for each country, utilizing each of them in different situations. UI has been changed drastically, removing the visible health bar and overhauling compass HUD. The difficulty system can provide a cinematic experience while keeping the gameplay realistic - on Veteran, each bullet can be fatal.
Visuals and other features
The game boasts a refined graphics engine, with smooth textures, good performance, and stunning effects. Explosions and falling buildings, bullets flying and artillery blasting the ground, every detail is done to ensure the immersion on the battlegrounds of World War II. Multiplayer features include different playing modes, up to 64 players fighting in different locations and using a variety of American, British, Soviet and German weapons.
3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
One of the first DirectX11 games
Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
Extended system of handmade side quests
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
Sleep function added into the game
New player’s interface
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
4. SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
Today it is not so hard to play old games. Emulators are available to anyone with almost any computer. And old memories are filling our minds with those amazing games we played in the past.
With this collection, you can relive your experiences with those games and play them all over again. The controls are now completely adapt for PC and still look very authentic despite new generation platforms. Some of the titles still support cooperative gameplay through Steam and in the workshop you can find new improvements to the old titles made by players for players. In this bundle, you can find any title you remember from Sega Mega Drive and Genesis - Sonic, Phantasy, Golden Axe, Virtua Fighter and Streets of Rage. Controls are now adapt not only for gamepads but also for the keyboard which means anyone can play it.
5. Project CARS
With the help of original technical solutions, the game manages to offer a fully dynamic SETA model of tires, as well as a system of dynamic day and weather change. The player feels how the car adjusts the behavior depending on the work of braking assistance or stability control.
The game has more than 110 cars, their number is constantly growing. Each car has its distinct characteristics, in its own way behaves on the road. The game has about forty race tracks, and if you consider different configurations, you can count 110 variants of routes. Before the game you can set up the AI, controlling all the circumstances on the track, according to a variety of different criteria. Similarly, AI can be configured and in terms of management of other cars - what kind of rivals do you want to see around you?
6. Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
A sequel to Stealth Bastard (a.k.a. Stealth, Inc.), in which the player controls a group of identical clones. They are being used as test subjects on a PTi Industries factory. But now one brave clone learned his real purpose and is going to escape to freedom.
Gameplay in Stealth Inc. 2 is centered around stealth action, for which the game was even compared to the Splinter Cell series despite huge stylistic differences. The clone has to move swiftly and silently to avoid security cameras and sentry robots. Its time is limited, however, and the player has to find the balance between speed and safety. Level design in Stealth Inc. 2 reminds of Metroidvania-style platformers. The factory is split into areas, consisting of eight test chambers each, all of them interconnected in the manner called overworld. The player will have to solve puzzles to open new areas. Every area introduces a gadget that should be equipped and is essential to use to move forward. Some of the puzzles are deadly traps that are only solved through trial and error. On the first walkthrough, they will almost inevitably kill the clone and send it back to the checkpoint.
7. Sunless Sea
The help from Kickstarter backers
This is a role-playing game with roguelike elements from the independent British studio Failbetter Games. The money was collected on Kickstarter, just 4 271 backers supported the game, and donated a little over a hundred thousand pounds to its development. The game is available for solo completion on PC, Mac, and Linux.
Story and setting
The player tries on the role of the captain of the ship. Captain's backstory is fully customizable. The game is a spin-off for the browser game Fallen London from the same developers: the action takes place in the same universe and at the same time. The game mixes the Victorian era and the mystical atmosphere of Lovecraft's books. The player sails between different islands of the underground sea, facing different dangers. To win, you need to achieve a certain goal: for example, to find a treasure or to gain the title of the most famous seafarer by transporting goods and opening new lands.
Death is permanent in the game - the player starts all over again after each defeat. Developers have added the ability to inherit some of the property or team of the predecessor. The game world is randomly generated, although the location of the main ports and islands remains unchanged.
8. Dino D-Day
Dino D-Day is based on a completely absurd premise: what if Adolf Hitler used battle dinosaurs in his conquest of Europe, and what if they were actually effective against XX century weapons? Of course, such a setting can not be taken seriously, so the game is full of humor and Jurassic Park references.
The game is oriented towards online multiplayer gameplay. The players have to pick one of two teams, Allies or Axis. Both teams can compete in a traditional frag-counting deathmatch mode, a "king of the hill" mode, or complete specific objectives to win. Each side has multiple character classes, but most dino classes are on the Axis side, including such spectacular specimens as fast-ambushing Velociraptor, machine-gunning Tyrannosaurus and a Triceratops with a mounted tank turret. While dinosaurs are technically stronger than humans, they have trouble reloading their firearms and can be distracted by an Allied rabbit released on the battlefield. Still, the sides are not perfectly balanced, and battles can often become chaotic.
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
Xenonauts is a strategy game in which you control a multi-national military organisation defending a Cold War-era Earth from alien invasion, using small squads of persistent soldiers to eliminate the extraterrestrials and recover their technology in turn-based ground combat. A detailed strategic layer allows you to co-ordinate the defence of the planet, using your interceptors to shoot down UFOs and researching captured artefacts to learn about your foes and unlock new combat equipment to use on your missions.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the classic X-Com strategy games from the 1990s. We aim to improve the graphics, add new content and streamline the interface whilst still retaining all of the key mechanics of the original games. Devoted fans should love this game, but we're also keen to introduce the joys of old-school grand strategy to a whole new generation of players who might not otherwise experience it!
Please note that the native Mac / Linux versions of the game are still in beta, however older WINE-wrapped "ports" are available and known to be stable whilst development of the native ports is still ongoing.Key Features
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You'll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting - after all, you're fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970's ballistic technology!
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited - are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience - but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire...
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you'll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
11. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
12. 80 Days
1872, with a steampunk twist. Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days.
TIME Magazine's Game of 2014 and winner of the IGF award for narrative; now available on Steam! Choose your own route around a 3D globe, travelling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam-train and more, racing other players and a clock that never stops.
170 cities to explore. Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in an 1872 of tensions, inventions and exploration. Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon and disappear under the Indian Ocean - but don't fall behind the time!
- Four times BAFTA-nominated and TIME's #1 Game of the Year 2014
- Winner IGF "Excellence in Narrative" award
- "We’ve been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It’s here." - New York Times
- 9/10 -- Edge Magazine
- "Interactive storytelling as its best" - The Guardian
Playing as Phileas Fogg's loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master's health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don't let yourself go bankrupt or you'll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit, and collect the equipment for the conditions you'll face: but too much luggage will slow you down...
80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running. Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses and more leave and arrive minute by minute.
Every city and journey is narrated via an interactive story where you control every action. Will your choices speed you up - or lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg's trust and respect? Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Murder, romance, rebellion and intrigue await!The Game:
- Plan and strategise - can you find the fastest route?
- Flexible interactive narrative with thousands of choices
- Massively replayable - every journey is unique
- Explore an entire 3D globe, with 170 bespoke cities to visit
- Richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world
- Stunning art by Jaume Illustration
- Race real people in real-time: every second counts
- Live multiplayer feed, showing journeys of other players as they happen
- Share your journey with friends
13. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
WARNING: Hurtworld is still very early in development. It may be worth waiting until we are further through development before getting on board (We're not going anywhere).
Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next?
Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill. Will you settle for bows and arrows and a campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for vehicle parts and better weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot.Current Features
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines - Combine what you find in the world to make hundreds of different items.
- Structure Building - Claim land solo or with friends, build from a hut to a city using our attachment point based structure system.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for parts and get it moving again. Find rare paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want. Upgrade your engine and gearbox. Make sure to carry a spare tire!
- Mining Resources - Heaps of different minable resources that require different tools to gather, from Pickaxes to Dynamite. Alternatively you can build some automated drills and let them do the work for you.
- Twitch based PVP - Some areas of the map will be highly contested, are you willing to share the limited resources needed to survive? If you aren't, we have many different projectile and melee weapons to do away with your opponent. Careful though, murdering your peers may increase your own penalty for death.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunting Neutral and Hostile Animals - Environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will. You might just find those engine parts you've been looking for here.
- Dynamic Day/Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - More than just a hunger bar, everything in the world is affected by time of day, current biome, localized effects like radiation, dynamic weather, heat given off by machines etc. Items can have different behaviors based on current stats too. That steak in your backpack might just freeze in the snow, at least it will take longer to go rotten. Put that storage chest too close to your fire you may come home to a pile of Ash.
- Drastically Different Biomes - Explore the harsh world. From the snow forests of the North to the colorful parrot Tokars of the red desert, gear that lets you survive in one biome may kill you in another. Players with a home base advantage will likely be better equipped to handle their surroundings than invaders.
All the features above are currently in the game and functional, however much of the content in these systems is placeholder. While we've done a lot of the hard work developing robust systems to underpin gameplay mechanics, we haven't yet spent a lot of time generating and balancing content for these systems. As this is mostly configuration work, we will be able to quickly deliver lots of new content in the coming months.Server Authoritative MultiplayerMost multiplayer open world games use a MMO style network architecture. While this allows for greater player numbers per server, it opens up the game up to endless cheating exploits that are impossible to stomp out. Hurtworld uses an architecture closer to that of a modern FPS, where all physics and game logic are calculated on the server. While cheats can never be fully stopped, this structure makes a large amount of the exploits impossible from day one. Due to this, our servers will use a bit more resources for the same number of people than your usual survival game, but we think it's totally worth it.PerformanceKeeping your FPS high and smooth is crucially important to us. As members of the PC master race we know 60+ FPS is a right, not a privilege. Not to mention PVP gunplay just doesn't work at low FPS. This is an ongoing battle while we are developing the game, adding new stuff slows things down, doing an optimization pass gives us some breathing room. It goes in cycles.
Currently things are running very well, we did a lot of hard work during our closed alpha to bring performance up and to get rid of big spikes. On mid range 2 year old machines we're currently getting 80+ FPS on medium settings. Our biggest bottleneck is player skinning on the CPU. Meaning if your CPU is a potato, and there are lots of players in your area, it will chugg. We have a fairly comprehensive graphical settings menu that should let you scale things down even on lower spec machines. We are constantly working to improve performance and we'll do our best to keep everything running well throughout early access.PVP & GunplayHurtworld has competitive FPS in its DNA. Violence isn't the only option, but when it's needed you want to be sure it's a fair skill rewarding system. We are keeping the gear cap low on PVP items. This means a player with 150 hours in a server and endgame loot can't faceroll their way around the map with impunity. Higher grade gear will allow you to survive in harsher environments and take on fiercer creatures, it won't however stop a bullet to the face.Infamy SystemWe are currently testing a new system that changes the way gear is dropped on death. By default all gear you have equipped like tools guns and clothes won't drop on death.
Secured gear in your hotbar and equipment slots (gear you are wearing) can only be dropped if your infamy level is above zero.
Infamy is a stat bar that increases by one every time you kill someone, and slowly decreases over time back to zero. For each point of infamy you currently have, you have a chance to lose a secured item (equipped gear / weapons / tools).
We hope this will have a few effects.
- Most people will actually use their best gear all the time
- New spawns being harassed at spawn that can’t fight back won’t lose much
- Players harassing fresh spawns are putting a target on their own head, as some of their gear is now up for grabs to anyone who kills them, creating interesting skirmishes.
- Farming yield of a player will be dependant on the territory they can control. If a player tries to mine the limited resources around your base, you can kill them to claim the resources back without completely ruining their day.
- We can make tiers of gear much more expensive to create without crossing the too valuable to lose bracket
As with any new gameplay system, it sounds great in theory to us, how it plays will be the real test. This behavior is currently enabled by default, however server owners can override playerlootmode to 4 different settings depending on preference including the classic lose everything.Modding
In the future we want to build Hurtworld into a platform for different sandbox game types (Think Dota 2 custom games). We are designing the game we want to play most, however the framework of player movement, gear, combat, environmental effects, AI, vehicles, construction and gathering can all be applied to vastly different game modes with very little work. We are slowly building up a more powerful SDK we plan to release sometime in 2016. I can't wait to see what other people do with a solid FPS framework with the backing of a fleshed out survival game.FAQ
- Will you add procedural maps?
Currently we are focusing on hand crafted maps. We are a good way through developing an SDK for Unity we call "Shigi Tools" designed to allow the community to create their own maps in-engine. It's not out of the realm of possibility that a server will have its own unique map designed by its admins that is downloaded on connection. This combined with server side mods should open up the gameplay possibilities a lot. We don't have an ETA on this yet, we are using it to build internal maps but it will require some new engine systems to handle runtime loading that we will prioritize amongst other things.
- Can I host a server?
Yes! We have a Windows and Linux headless server build that can be downloaded through the tools section of Steam or via SteamCMD, check out the Hurtworld Wiki for guides.
- How many players per server?
We are optimizing for 50. We run all our physics on the server with low jitter and a high tickrate. This means we won't reach the 200+ mmo class of servers, however we think the tradeoff is worth it for a more responsive experience and a game more resistant to cheats. It also means we can do more interesting things with AI that feel more like Left for Dead and less like World of Warcraft.
MAC USERS NOTE: If you get a crash on startup of the game, please disable Steam overlay
15. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
A mysterious signal originating from the Tharsis region of Mars set us on a frantic mission. Who sent it? And why? Impossible questions, but in them lie the key to humanity’s survival.
Now, millions of miles away from home, a micrometeoroid storm has left us with a severely damaged ship, two deceased crew, and the sneaking suspicion this trip was doomed from the start.
Tharsis is a turn-based space strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism. It puts you in control of humanity’s first mission to Mars, just as it’s struck by a micrometeoroid storm. You must guide your crew through disasters, food shortages, and the unforgiving nature of space — all while maintaining your sanity amidst cryptic signals and warnings from Mars.
Defy the odds, make the difficult decisions, and embark on the most important mission in human history.
Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you so break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the rooftops.
- Hunter Mode: Tired of being chased? Start fighting on Big Brother’s side and hunt down opponents to shock them with your trusty taser!
- Controller Support: Enjoy the run with your favorite gamepad!
The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
18. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
19. Mindless Running
Mindless Running - it's a classic runner with story mode. Explore a randomly-generated world while listening to a unique soundtrack.
Our hero will have to go off on a dangerous journey, go through thick and thin, overcome hardships and obstacles to get to his Granny (who has baked his favourite Pedigree snacks for her beloved grandson ). Due to player needs motivation, during the journey the lives of the hero and his friends will be permanently in danger. See if you can take that!
Despite a chosen difficulty level it will always be hard as HELL! Test yourself and complete a number of challenging levels to enjoy to the full one of the main features of the game - its system of narrative dialogues in the spirit of modern role-playing AAA projects with a shade of delicate irony.
Earn as many points as possible while playing normal game mode to unlock Steam achievements! There are no ratings and best scores in Mindless Running - you're too unique and it's no need for anyone to know your results. Anyway you are the smartest and the hottest here.
20. Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategic artillery game on a cosmic scale. Develop your home planet and use massive barrages to wage war on a galactic battlefield.
It's an arms race with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Gigantic railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may just hold the key to victory. Strategic build patterns, upgrades and defense structures might keep your vital installations standing long enough to give you an edge, but it's only a matter of time until all but one will fall.
Sometimes, your greatest foe is the planetary system itself! Don't let the unpredictable gravitational changes get the better of you—observe your surroundings, use them to your advantage, and blast your enemies back to the Stone Age!Key Features
● Challenge your friends in hotseat or online matches, or fight skirmishes against the AI.
● Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
● Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
● Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
● Spy on your enemies to reveal the weak points of their infrastructure.
● Use your artillery constructions to aim across the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
● Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition, is a revised version of the original Interplanetary.
The no longer supported original is included in the Enhanced Edition for free, for the purposes of historical preservation and (hopefully) flattering comparison.
The Enhanced Edition features include: Online AI Bots, Elliptic Orbits, Quick Targeting Mode, New Buildings, rebalancing and general fixes and improvements across the board.
21. Cube Runner
Cube Runner is a 3d action platformer that's simple to learn, exciting to play, and deep enough to challenge even the greatest gamers.
This fast paced game is soul crushing, but compelling and addictive. Enjoy the blistering speed and brutal physicality, hurtle forward and master the moves. In Cube Runner, reflexes and timing are the key.
Prepare for impossible challenges and push your skills to the limit. Dodge the obstacles, destroy them and advance through the game.
Resist the gravity, switch dimensions in the right moment and survive as long as you can.
Why choose Cube Runner?
- Fast-paced and simple core gameplay
- Variety of levels
- Competitive, challenging and exciting
- Perfectly balanced and fun to play with friends
- Achievements and rewards
22. In Between
In Between is set inside the mind of a man hit by a cruel twist of fate. Together you are on a journey through the protagonist's head, a world that doesn’t obey the laws of physics. Free your mind and defy gravity in more than 60 compelling and unique puzzles, requiring all your wits and agility.
As you follow the protagonist stumbling through the stages of accepting his own mortality, new mechanics are introduced. Each stage offers unique gameplay reflecting the emotions that surface when the protagonist copes with his fate.
Every human has a story to tell. But you never know when the story ends. Be invited to learn about the protagonist’s life and his struggle for a happy ending. In Between features interactive story sequences and a profound narrator immersing you into a life of downfalls and moments of happiness.
Much effort was put into detail to feature a unique art style with every asset made entirely by hand. Every scenery is a painting, providing a beautiful frame for a tragic story. This also extends to sound design and music featuring unusual and interactive soundscapes.
23. Bell Ringer
Bell Ringer is a fast paced arena PvP brawler with local and online multiplayer. Gather your friends and brace yourselves for some intense fighting! Choose between five unique characters with different weapons, special moves and styles.
Gather your friends and play against each other in local multiplayer! Test your skills against other players online.
Play up to four players in either in teams or free for all.
Hone your skills against bots. There are different difficulty settings to give everyone a good match regardless of experience and skill.
Choose the character of your liking, from the broadsword-swinging Lucia to the fast, nimble, claw-bearing Gallows. All characters have unique play styles, appearances and weapons, try them all out and you will surely find a favorite!
Each character has several special moves which do tons of damage but drain your stamina.
Five different battle arenas, ranging in size and style. Explore the different environments- from the mountains in Thundercleft Keep, to the tower at Verdant Outpost. Each battle arena incorporates different tactical and strategic elements, use platforms or ladders to make plays - but watch out for pitfalls!
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
The ruins of any village are the silent testament to its final moments. The ruins of Oakmarsh are no different. Their telling silence, the dust blanketing what was once a quiet village near Coventry.
The name of a manor and the family that lived within. A perverted and mad lineage, a clan whose final members devoted their life to mysticism and fanatical experiments. I am Abigail. Abigail Blackwood. Recently risen from the grave, I know nothing about the last 40 years of my family’s history... But obviously somebody is keen on seeing me lift the veil on what happened in Oakmarsh - to what led to the downfall of Blackwood Manor. And it seems like I have no choice in the matter…
- A 2D world of Victorian mystery.
- Over 90 rooms to explore.
- Five vast and diverse areas to discover - Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.
- A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.
- Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.
- Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up… well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!
- Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
- Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.
- Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of Goetia however you like - and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.
26. Earn to Die 2
Earn to Die 2 is a 2D side-scrolling driving and upgrade game where you steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way. As you progress through the game you will unlock new vehicles, upgrading them into the ultimate zombie-smashing machines!
The latest incarnation of the popular web game series; Earn to Die 2 offers hours more gameplay with new vehicles, levels and an unlockable Missions Mode. This isn’t just a port of the web versions – Earn to Die 2 has been re-built and re-engineered from the ground up with significantly more content, full-HD gameplay and is playable at 60fps.Key FeaturesAn action-packed Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions
Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you're not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves after each drive.
For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
Full HD gameplay and playable at 60fps.
And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
The playfield looks simple at first glance, but once the action begins, complexity unfolds at a rapid pace. INVERSUS is a negative-space shooter for one to four friends. Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid. My walls are your paths and your walls are my paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. Firing a bullet opens up a path for you while also closing off a path for me. Both online and local couch play are supported. The competitive versus mode pits players against each other in 1v1 or 2v2 battles. The single-player and cooperative two-player modes pit players against endless waves of enemies as they fight for high scores on an ever-changing board.
- Online and local multiplayer
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- Twenty-seven versus maps encouraging varied playstyles and strategies
- Six arcade maps with distinct challenges to master
- Over 60 unlockable color palettes
- Over 250 unlockable emotes
- Mind-bending levels in ever looping worlds
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Rewarding for both strategy and skill as you balance spatial control with quick reflexes
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
28. Hard Room
You are an artificial self-developing intelligence programmed by unknown scientist for the show "Hard Room". The greatest minds of the world create robots which have to pass through three dynamically changing locations. And you are the one of these robots. Glorify your creator and prove that you are the best.
New vision of a hardcore. Games have never been so cruel to players before. Are you brave enough to experience it ?
Then move on, 45 levels of hell and remember, every mistake is very expensive
29. Not Tonight
Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is 'Bouncer'. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime -- or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
Decide what lengths you'll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse
Absoloot is a game with familiar game mechanics that will put you into fun confrontation of four warring sides (Archaeologists from Winfield, Hellocreeps, Kwade Bende, P.R.M.D.).
The reason of confrontation is a treasure! Each team tries its best to leave others with no riches. You should attack and protect, run away and chase, explode and get blown up.
That game has few game modes (classic and special). You will face with deathmatch, treasure hunting, chasing the king and many other. All of that will be on tens of maps, each of them refers to team locations (saloon, castle, sheep, pyramid).
Every fighting side has three heroes that can be chosen for game. Every hero has his own weapon and physical features (speed, health and other), so the choice of one hero or another can be the part of your tactics in different modes of competition. But don’t forget to watch your ammunition and level of health!
That game was created for yours and your friends’ fun by playing on one computer the two, three or four of you. Please note that for three or four-players game on one computer you will need gamepads (one or two). Also game supports online-multiplayer to fight with other players remotely.
- 5 dynamic game modes
- 4 locations different by style and atmosphere
- 40+ different maps full of mines and spikes
- 12 unique characters
- 12 types of weapon (machine-gun, shotgun, rifle, pumpkin-gun, sweet-gun and other)
- Bonuses that can affect on game
- Multiplayer for one computer (2-4 players)
- Beta Online-multiplayer (2 players)
31. Fluffy Horde
Fluffy Horde is a 2D side-scrolling hybrid between real-time strategy and tower defense. The game revolves around a magical hyper-breeding bunny horde created by a misunderstood Shaman wanderer. After having a dwelling denied in all three kingdoms, the Shaman is willing to take over all of them by force. Can you stop the Fluffy Horde?
- A unique strategy experience. Age of Empires and Warcraft got nothing on us. Starcraft 2 is slightly better...
- Mesmerizing Pixel art that will cure your eyes of myopia.
- Over 100 cities to free and 300 badges to conquer.
- Multiplayer mode so you can outsmart your friends and strangers over the internet. Or be outsmarted by them, maybe you are not that bright.
- 4 bosses to fight and hours of addicting gameplay.
- Arrogant elves that “are much better than humans”, according to them. Underground people are cool, though.
- Awesome voice-over that will make you pee on your pants. Wear double underwear for a better experience.
- Bunnies. We got 2.0309.894.859.483.495.8Y9.348.530.834 of them and counting...
- Music made by God. We’ve got God on our team, that’s right! Who have you got?
32. Beat da Beat
Game producer Nekki, creator of hits like Shadow Fight 2 and Vector, presents you Beat Da Beat - a nail-biting action game to the rhythms of Dubstep tracks!
Everything that happens on the screen - movement, actions, shootings - are based on the musical composition. Can you imagine anything more awesome than dodging a rain of enemy bullets to a mighty Dubstep beat, turning the alien enemies into atoms, while dancing happily to this?
What? Punching the bad guy's face in close combat? No problem!
Wow, slow down! You wanna fight already?
Wait. You didn't think that we will let you go with this metallic lemon?
You have 10 unique spaceships at your service, with each an individual ability.
For some to unlock, you have to sweat pretty much - but it's totally worth it!
Besides this, if you're attached to your old ship already, you can upgrade it to turn it into a real machine of vengeance.
So far, we have:
- A deep written love-story, which will make you cry
- Pixelart style. You don't see this around often!
- Unbelievable musical levels
- 4 difficulty modes
- Great bosses
- Awesome music from awesome musicians
- A dancing guy in the corner. Wow!
You have read until the end and haven't started playing yet? So what if I tell you there are explosions? Lot's of explosions!
33. Spaceship Looter
What happens to the ship when the crew dies? It just dangles around the Universe together with other space debris and becomes home for aliens.
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet
34. Prison Run and Gun
Prison Run and Gun is a retro puzzle platformer with modern gameplay and mechanics.
The recent events in a state prison, involving Jake from Team was a perfect moment for some prisoners to escape - you are one of them.
Use your skills and the guns to break through 30 sections standing between you and the freedom !
Prison Run and Gun is a spinoff of our other game - Hot Guns
35. The Dolls: Reborn
The old doll factory was legendary. For years it turned out simple toys that children loved, but technology made a change and kids wanted things with more gadgets and the factory fell into disrepair. Most of the toys were sent away, but some had been left behind. They were cracked and broken or deemed unsellable so they were left with the remains of the factory to gather dust and slowly decay.
However, a skillful toy business brought interest in the old style of toys and began production in the factory. They began to rebuild the old factory, bringing in new parts. Production began churning out shiny new dolls of every kind. The remnants of before were swept into closets or tucked under the old machinery, out of sight and out of mind. The owner said that competitors were behind the rumors that some of the construction workers had disappeared on projects after dark.
Youíve been hired to keep watch on the factory at night and see that the automatic machines stay running. As your boss walks out the door leaving you with your company issued flashlight, he says, ďOh, and don't worry about those noises. We're sure it's nothing.
- Controlled Camera Angles
- Limited Movement that enhances the experience
- Tight Angles that limited what you see and what lurks in the shadows
- Enemies that move via sound
- Randomized Enemies in each game-play, keeping each game fresh
- Enemies that teleport at will
- Camouflage (Enemies that use items around to hide)
- Power System that drains when you use to much
- Time System that acts as a survival tool
- Lighting System that helps you survive enemies
ROKH is a futuristic survival game, deeply rooted in scientific and realistic anticipation.
Players will have to work together to overcome the many threats they will have to face on planet Mars.
Created by team members behind Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassin’s Creed, ROKH is an adaptive survival game that is built on top of Unreal Engine 4 and deeply rooted in science. Players will land on Mars to find that the previously developed human colonies have been decimated and they must work together to overcome and survive. ROKH features a persistent world and co-op multiplayer.
In ROKH, players explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through the deserted structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, they must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations - giving new meaning to “Assembly Required.”
ROKH is a complete immersion into a cold and dry land that harbors a wealth of resources to extract and exploit. Players will explore Mars, paving the way for settlers to come, as Earth’s resources are tapped and the planet is dying. Mars is hostile and joining forces with friends increases efficiency and invites trade and barter to develop a habitable, yet, customized ecosystem. ROKH is a mix of crafting, survival and exploration with an overarching story, that allows to freeform and build a colony how they want.Early Access Key Features
ROKH features tile-based assembly inviting you to design and construct your habitat the way you want. Build on your own or work with others to create a fully customized, massive Martian colony. Clever builders will ensure their structures can support future add-ons to maximize resources.
Each and every one of your moves serves one goal: survive! You will need oxygen, food and water, and to protect yourself from heat, cold, radiation and injury. While Mars offers some accessible resources, you will need to be adaptive and creative to properly develop your colony.
A BEAUTIFUL AND DEADLY PLANET
Through Unreal Engine 4’s visual capabilities, you will explore the wonders of the red planet. From majestic dunes, biomes, crash sites, abandoned bases and frightening and deep valleys, you will visit a variety locations to find life-saving resources and uncover the mysterious demise of the first colonists. Mars is deadly and being outside on a frozen night or stuck in a sandstorm can lead to fatal results.
FREEFORM CRAFTING AND MODULARITY
Instead of classic blueprints, ROKH’s crafting system is based on modularity. Devices, tools and weapons are craftable and customizable, but must also serve your needs. Some crafted devices can be socketed into your walls to automate tasks, provide heavier defense systems, increase survivability, provide creature comforts and much more.Upcoming Key Features
- Combat system
- Completely craftable vehicles
- In-game programming system
- Hacking system
- Deep space suit upgrading system
- Food growth system
- Community events
37. Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue
Become an emergency pilot and test your skills to their limits, as you sit in the cockpit of an emergency helicopter, across more than 40 challenging missions. Choose from 8 models of 'copter, each varying in size, ability and specs.
Fighting forest fires, communication failures, and conducting perilous search and rescue missions are just the start... you'll face many more natural disasters throughout your missions.
2014 edition comes with brand new Sightseeing Mode Challenge, that will allow pilots to explore each island in search of beautiful, but sometimes hard to reach spots with ultra-light helicopter. And if that's not enough there are lots of achievements to unlock. Game engine was also upgraded with newer shader effects to achieve even more stunning visual quality.
- 10 different helicopters
- 45 various missions
- over 400km2 of terrain
- changing weather conditions
- well-balanced flight controls
- fully configurable controller support
- sightseeing mode in free play
- Steam achievements
Categories in common with Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue: Simulation
38. Into the Stars
We’ve been under attack for 10 years now. Every 6 months the Skorn arrive, set on destroying our planet, and now few of us remain to defend what’s left. The massive Ark ships we’ve built in hopes of escaping them have all gone, save one. You must take the role of Captain of our final vessel, the Ark 13, and guide a hand-picked, but inexperienced crew on a journey fraught with intrigue and danger. The fate of the Endurance Coalition is uncertain and you could well be our last hope. How will you fare once you set out Into the Stars?
Into the Stars is an open-world Space Survival Simulation built in Unreal Engine 4, featuring an original score from Jack Wall.
Take the role of Captain as you explore a massive star system in search of a new home for humanity. Outfit your ship, hand pick your crew and set off on a journey where you must scavenge resources, shelter civilians and either outrun, or outgun a hostile alien force, in order to survive.Key Features
- Complete Control: Take command of your hand-picked, but inexperienced crew, and guide them through a star system packed with mystery and danger. Difficulty Settings allow you to tune the intensity of the enemy threat and the pace of your journey.
- Explore a Massive Star System: You have the freedom to set your course for salvation, but no approach is free from peril. Each of the 90 zones in this system present unique opportunities, along with challenges, and only you can find the path to success.
- Challenging volley-based Combat: A number of foes, who are unwilling to negotiate, await you on this voyage. That's why your ship is equipped with weapon systems that speak for the human race, in a language everyone can understand. Choose your target points, battle stations and crew wisely, if you want to survive numerous alien encounters.
- Music by Jack Wall: Driven by an original score from the legendary composer behind the music for Mass Effect, Call of Duty and Lost Planet.
- Replayability: Every decision you make as Captain, and every randomly generated obstacle the crew encounters, can affect the outcome of a mission, creating a different experience, every time you play.
39. Dark Raid
Saving the world from an alien invasion is in your hands. Dark Raid is a FPS Action game developed by an independent developer studio 'Vector Games'. Dark Raid is a new concept of mixing good old-school FPS game styles and new generation graphics and game-play. With the next-gen graphics and scenario, Dark Raid offers the players an amazing FPS Action game experience.
A research ship named S.W.A.N, receives an unknown signal from an unknown source while cruising throughout the deep space. The ship gets attacked and invaded all of a sudden. You're the only one who can stop this invasion and save the human kind from total extinction. Brace yourselves to fight with sinister enemies and save the world!
- Two different game modes, Single-Player(Story) and Multi-Player
- The Real FPS Action : Mixing good old-school FPS game styles with new generation graphics and game-play, in this game you will find the old-school FPS Action that you missed.
- Enemies with different levels of intelligence and fighting skills.
- Old-School Boss Fights
- Fast paced game-play
- Fast paced game-play
- Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture The Flag Modes
- Tough enemy bots
- Enjoy being a robot warrior and fight the sinister enemies without mercy
40. She Wants Me Dead
Max is in trouble. He pissed off his cat Lula and now she’s out to get him. And Lula is far from sweet. She is vicious, cold and unforgiving. More dangerous than Lula are her traps – deadly and brutal killing contraptions with Max’s name written all over them.
SHE WANTS ME DEAD is a side-scrolling platform game, released along megastars CAZZETTE’s new hit single with the same name.
Your job is to help poor Max, whose only hope is to get through Lula’s deadly gauntlets in one piece. This might sound easy, if it weren’t for the fact that Lula really, really wants Max dead. But there is help.
CAZZETTE’S NEW HIT SONG plays a major role in the game. Lula’s traps and other things in the environment move in rhythm with the music. Are you groovy enough to help Max find safe passage? Or are you as stiff as the corpse he’ll be when the traps hit?
- Crazy hard platform levels
- Deadly traps
- Gold frame achievements
- A bunch of silly cat pictures
- Awesome clothes and accessories
- Steam Trading Cards
41. Fighter of Evil
Near future. Emergency call to the service of fighters against evil spirits. Our hero responds the call and goes to the hotel where rules great evil, which enslaved entire staff. Ordinary clients were taken hostage as well.
Hero’s mission is to get through 30 hotel rooms, free all hostages and deal with evil!
For solving this quest, hero has different weapons. The main thing is to not get confused by Evil’s tricks and avoid all traps that were set by it.
• 30 levels
• 3+ weapons
• many traps
• minimum dialogues and a lot of action
42. Soviet Souls
Game DescriptionSoviet Souls is a modern 2D platformer with pixel-style graphics. In each level, the player chooses which of the available characters to pass it. Knowledge of the mechanic and caution will help you cope with the most difficult troubles.DifficultySoviet Souls is a platformer with medium difficulty. At each level, you will meet a dozen deaths. But the success of passing levels directly depends on the skill of your game. The threshold of entry is very low, but the difficulty will increase with each passing level, which will give a certain challenge to the player.Game Features
- 3 game characters with different combat techniques
- 32 detailed levels
- interesting achievements
- 5 interesting and unique locations
- 3 dangerous bosses with interesting mechanics
- character skills upgrade
- two endings: normal and good
- cutscenes and history reveal the causes and consequences of what is happening
- gamepad support
Horizon is a turn-based space strategy game of galactic exploration and conquest in which you are in control of humanity’s destiny.
You will explore deep space, find new frontiers and discover alien artifacts hidden on long-abandoned planets. You will also learn more about the galaxy as you come into contact with ten other species, each with their own unique culture, history and schemes.
A fully interactive galaxy allows you to navigate open space between stars and planets. Patrol your borders and, when the need arises, defend your territory by engaging in ship-to-ship tactical combat. Develop new colonies and then watch them become galactic centers for trade, industry and science - and of course military bases, outposts and shipyards to build your battle ships. Push your empire to its limits and go beyond the known horizon!
- Advanced turn-based tactical combat which many 4X fans have been requesting for years
- Full Tactical ship control includes managing movement, weapons and more. Board other ships, attack from planetary and orbital defenses
- A Distinct open world system, where ships can explore without artificial limits and where combat can span many turns before concluding
- Interact with alien races of different levels, including ancient civilizations featuring their own unique storyline, schemes, ships and technology
- An immersive galaxy storyline with open-ended missions that add another layer of gameplay over classic 4x mode which is also available
- Engage in meaningful diplomacy choices that will impact the game outcome, includes coordinated actions with your allies against your enemies
- Discover more than 80 technologies each with 10 levels of upgrades. Conduct planetary surveys and dig for artifacts
- Design and customize your ships’ weapons and systems based on available technology
- A detailed economy and colony management system with different types and levels of colonies based on your build choices
- Play in different galaxy configurations from a few dozen stars to over a hundred star systems containing more than a thousand planets
- Fully Customize your race or play as one of eight original races (NEW: Includes a mod that unlocks 3 additional ancient races now playable)
- Extended Modding support with the ability to create your own races and even write your own scripted quests
44. Double Dragon IV
The next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here!
The story picks up after the elimination of the Black Warriors in Double Dragon II!
Experience all-new exhilarating action with the original old-school graphics!
Use the art of Sou-Setsu-Ken to rescue the kidnapped Marian!
Plus, new enemy characters including ninjas, karate masters, and sumo wrestlers,
none of which have been seen in Double Dragon before!
There are lots of extra modes, too! Cool new features fans have been waiting for!
Playable enemy characters, VS Mode, Tower Mode, and even more!
Categories in common with Double Dragon IV: Action
45. Pixel Shopkeeper
Be a Pixel Shopkeeper! Collect items, decorate your shop, craft new products, and sell your wares in this shop simulation game with inventory management puzzle mechanics. Train to beat tougher dungeons, unlock new classes and decor, and furnish your shop smartly to maximize profits and customer purchases, plus much more!
- Purchase different kinds of tables, shelves, and decorations that affect different stats such as gold bonuses and customer choices
- Different dungeon types, enemies, and unlockable worlds so battle gameplay is not always the same
- Different bags you can obtain what give special effects such as delivering directly to inventory and multiplying an item type you collect!
- Unlockable character classes that have different preferences and gifts that you can use
- Crafting! Make your own items that customers will pay a premium for, or use them yourself to boost your stats
- Expand your shop to house more wares and remodel it with decorations to go for a certain look and add boosts
- Plant your own herbs (among other things) to use in battle or to sell, with chance of getting rarer seeds
- Get far enough to buy a second shop and hire managers to work for you
- More features and updates coming!
- In this game you will be clicking quite a bit. There are in-game items that alleviate that, but just fair warning in the beginning!
- As a simulation game it might start out slow as you build yourself up, so if you are bored easily, this might be important. It will eventually ramp up
- The default Challenge mode could be frustrating if you are not into the min-maxing of the genre. I recommend Sandbox or "Chill Mode" to start
- If you want an in-depth and real-time look at gameplay, check out the Let's Play video by YouTuber KatherineOfSky below
Thanks so much for the interest and I hope you enjoy the game!
Warbit is the name of anti-terrorist group which is found by all countries. Warbit Union took an oath to find and destroy all the active terrorists worldwide. You can join Warbit Union and fight for such honorful mission.Make a Team
There is many teams in Warbit Union. If you have friends which are skilled in combat you can unite with them and create a team in Warbit Union.Roles
In Warbit Union trainings and battlefields everyone has roles.
Assault - Medic - Support - SniperTactics
In the battlefield there are many ways to defence lines of both sides. If you find and break the resistances in those ways you can easily overwhelm the enemies.
47. Cave Digger
Cave Digger is a virtual reality mining game for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows MR.
The game takes place in a small town of an alternative western universe. Gear up with well used second hand tools and devices - jump into the elevator that will take you deep down into the mine. Explore the rich veins that are just waiting for the honest, hard workers to whack their pickaxes at!
Return back to the surface to reward yourself! Upgrade your tools to advance deeper. New tools open other possibilities for the brave worker: harder materials and more valuable treasures are just waiting for you behind the next block of granite.
How much riches will be enough? Are you able to stop? What happens if you don’t?
The answer to these questions and more is found at the bottom of the mine.
48. Crash Dummy
Founded in 2003 by an Industry Veteran, Giuseppe Crugliano, Twelve Games has established itself as one of Europe’s leading games development studios. The company has developed games for a wide selection of gaming platforms, including Nintendo Wii, PS Vita, PC, iOS and Android Devices.
Seeders is a puzzle-platformer with tight and responsive controls and some really challenging puzzles. If you share my opinion that most recent games in the genre have been too easy on the puzzles - then this game is for you. This game will make you stop and think. You will think about the puzzles when you are away from the computer. The puzzles don't have many moving parts, so it's easy to combine them in your head. But the solution is rarely obvious and usually isn't the first thing that comes to your mind.
The game engine allows you to experiment with the world and try different approaches until you find one that works. Some of the puzzles can be solved in multiple different ways. Checkpoints are abundant and it's always easy to go for one more try. In the first chapter there are subtle clues in the environment like billboards or signs on walls that should give you hints.Features
- single player adventure
- local co-op with additional puzzles designed for two players
- original soundtrack
- support for various controllers
- support for older graphics cards and computers
- over 100 unique puzzles including switches, sensors, doors, elevators, movable blocks, lasers, mirrors, driving vehicles, flying a spaceship, manipulating gravity and your enemies
Players who want extra challenge can try to collect all the hats, which requires solving some optional difficult puzzles or solving the existing puzzles in different ways.Controller support
Controllers are fully supported. Some standard ones like Xbox 360 controller work out of the box. All others can be configured within the game.
Single player game can be played with the keyboard or controller. Co-op requires at least one controller. Other multiplayer modes require 1-4 controllers, depending on number of players. Only one player can use the keyboard.
Categories in common with Seeders: Indie
50. Mission: Demolition
The most secure prison facility in the country
is under attack ...
The city mayor called personally and asked you to take care of this problem.
You are Jake, ex-military and a member of Team .
Mission: Demolition is a modern action game with a lot of justified pixel violence and the clever platforming.
7 massive stages
Ultra-sharp and detailed pixel art
Super-tough boss fights
Very reasonable number of powerful guns
Great accompanying music
Top secret locations
Pure old-school awesomeness