The best games like The Expendabros are:
- arrow_rightSleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightEnter the Gungeon
- arrow_rightMonaco: What's Yours Is Mine
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig 2
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja: Remastered
100 Best Games Like The Expendabros:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (47)
- PlayStation 4 (59)
- iOS (46)
- Android (31)
- macOS (90)
- Linux (68)
- Nintendo Switch (51)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (26)
- PlayStation 3 (28)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (20)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (20)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (5)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (2)
- Web (1)
Broforce is a parody run-and-gun game made in a 2D side-scrolling manner. Players are offered to take control of a Bro – one of the soldiers of the special Broforce unit. Actually, players are going to assume roles of several protagonists (all are Bros) while completing game levels. The main idea is to make a parody of fictional movie heroes of the 80s - 90s. During the levels Bros fight against terrorists in the setting of games of the 80s to rescue other Bros. The gameplay features special combat mechanics: each Bro has two different attacks (first is constant and endless, while the second requires recharging) and a melee weapon to climb the obstacles. However, enemies can be also defeated by using distracting maneuvers. Bros also have special abilities like parkour skill or explosion resistance. The level can be completed only if another Bro is rescued, terrorists with their boss are eliminated, and the American flag is set on the enemies’ base. After each mission, the location explodes and Bros fly away by helicopter.
2. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is a remaster of Sleeping Dogs, an action game about a police officer’s undercover work inside an Asian criminal organization. It features the original game with improved graphics and several expansion packs, including Nightmare in North Point and Year of the Snake.
You take on the role of Wei Shen, who joins the 'Sun On Yee' Triad gang and starts to complete different assignments to get to the head of the organization. During the investigation, you will explore different sides of Hong Kong where traditional Asian culture meets neon lights and modern skyscrapers. In Definitive Edition the city's environment is upgraded with huge attention to details and lightning.
Your way up to the top of the mafia clan will consist of numerous fights, where you can use multiple guns along with melee combat and pieces of the environment. Besides the battles, Wei Shen can use gadgets for exploration, sing in karaoke bars, date women and interact with deeply developed NPCs.
3. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
4. Enter the Gungeon
Enter the Gungeon is a twin-stick roguelike shooter. The game takes place in a planet inhabited by living bullets. You play as one of six adventurers trying entering a considerable fortress to find a gun that can destroy one’s past.
The gameplay represents a mix of bullet-hell and dungeon crawler. You choose one of the characters and start descending the Gungeon. Every floor has several pre-made rooms with enemies and treasures procedurally-generated. The player can shoot guns, dodge, use items and make barricades of the tables. There are more than 300 hundred different guns and items in the game which can be acquired from shops, treasure chests and bosses.
The game is notable for its severe difficulty that comes from tough enemies, the vast amount of projectiles that can simultaneously be on the screen and from the fact that every time you die you have to starts the game from the beginning.
5. Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a top-down stealth and action game, which provides players with both single and multiplayer experience. The main storyline is divided into four parts: the first three follow the characters, while the last one is played for the police side. To start another “big score” players have to select one of eight available characters. Each character has different skills and special abilities, so the squad should be appropriately chosen in advance. From the very beginning, players are able to assume the roles of four criminals: the Locksmith, the Cleaner, the Lookout, and the Pickpocket. The remaining four – the Mole, the Gentleman, the Redhead, and the Hacker – will be unlocked during the further game progress. The gameplay is about completing levels in multiple ways depending on the players’ character choice. Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine gives an opportunity to dive into the crime world and participate in heists and robberies throughout the world alone or in co-operation up to four players.
A person from our time experiences visions of the past - and thinks he is sick. Medications do not help, he turns to the shaman. The shaman understands what is going on and talks about the battle that happened 30,000 years ago. The battle between the great hero and the two Sisters of Chaos. One of the Sisters controlled the Light of the Sun, and the other - the Darkness of the Moon. The sisters lost the battle, and the hero imprisoned them. The shaman sees that a person with visions is an incarnation of the hero, and visions can mean that the Sisters managed to escape from prison. Now the hero has to fight the Sisters again.
The path to the Sisters lies through several areas. Each area is protected by a Protector. Protectors were independent, but now they are bribed by Chaos and serve Chaos.
There are numerous and different beings born from the energies of Light, Darkness or others. These creatures are trying to block the path of the hero. The gameplay arises as the use of the energies of Light and Darkness. The energies of Light are deadly to the creatures of Darkness and vice versa. The game ends when the Sisters are again defeated and will see the beauty of the world and stop wanting to destroy it.
7. SteamWorld Dig 2
In SteamWorld Dig 2, you step into the boots of Dorothy, a steambot once robbed of her dear friend – now driven by the hunger for answers.
Buckle up, grab your gear, and get ready to dig into the highly anticipated sequel to the original SteamWorld Dig!
SteamWorld Dig 2 takes you on a platform mining adventure forged in Metroidvania flames. When an old trading town is struck by mysterious earthquakes, it’s up to a lone steambot and her unlikely companion to uncover what trembling terrors lie beneath.
- Dig your way underground and explore vivid worlds riddled with treasure, secrets and traps.
- Combat dangerous enemies at every turn of the underworld’s twisted paths, including shadowy creatures and the haunted remains of an ancient electrical threat.
- Upgrade your gear to forge deeper into the earth and take on bigger challenges.
- Swing across large chasms with your Hookshot and fly through caves with the Jet Engine!
- And finally, learn the truth about your long lost friend…
8. Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?
Remastered HD visuals, audio, cutscenes and effects
Includes "Mark of the Ninja" Special Edition Expansion (Additional story level, new character, additional items, and developer commentary!)
True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way
Stunning Visuals - Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments
Deep Experience - Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play
New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards
9. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
10. Hero Siege
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
We developers are interested in your feedback. So if you choose to get the game see you on the forums! - Vexorian
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!
Hero Siege has full controller support!
11. Cortex Command
Cortex Command is a 2D pixel art tactical game. The story is set in the future where humans united with machines so they can send their brains everywhere in the universe. Since then humans explore other planets, interact with aliens and mine gold. You play as one of these brains that are settled on an unnamed planet and needs to survive there.
As a brain you must complete multiple missions that include self-defense, exploring dangerous parts of the planet, searching for elements of the mechs and so on. There are several factions in the game; each of them has different units you can use to fulfill your plans. The environment is fully destructible and provides you with gold and other resources to protect your brain and attack the opponent’s base.
The game features a turn-based strategic campaign along with a four-player multiplayer mode. Cortex Command can also be easily modified with several in-game editors.
Wargroove is a high fantasy game that was strongly inspired by such turn-based tactics games as Advance Wars and Fire Emblem. It features minimalist pixelated visual style and a 2D top-down view. The game is made for Nintendo Switch and aims to recreate the retro atmosphere of the old games from the early 2000s handheld consoles.
The player assumes the role of one of the commanders. There are twelve unique commanders, each of them has a distinct personality, motivation, and a personal set of missions. The player navigates his or her commander on the map and fights the enemies. New commanders can be unlocked as the player progresses in the game. The commanders belong to four different factions: Cherrystone Kingdom, Felheim Legion, Heavensong Empire and Floran Tribes (the latter also featured in Starbound).
Wargroove includes a variety of modes, such as single player, cooperative multiplayer and player versus player, in both online and local modes. The multiplayer modes allow up to four players to participate in a game. The game allows the players to customize the rules and other options in this mode.
The game also includes a map editor that lets the players make their own campaigns. The editor features the option to interlink the various missions to create your own non-linear campaigns.
Xeodrifter is a Metroid-like action game developed by Renegade Kid.
The Xeodrifter flies his ship in deep space. Unexpectedly, his ship gets hit by an asteroid and he has to crash-land on a nearby planet to repair the ship. He travels from planet to planet to acquire new parts required for the repair of the ship and going off the star system Xeodrifter got trapped in.
Xeodrifter is a typical Metroidvania game. It is a two-dimensional platforming game that features immense interconnected maps which feature distinctive rooms and sections. The players cannot travel the whole map at first, as some sections of it require a specific ability or equipment to be opened. Sometimes, such items are protected by a unique and powerful enemy that has to be defeated by the players.
In the case of Xeodrifter, the players travel from planet to planet to find the necessary replacement parts. Several planets will be closed off for the players at the beginning of the game as they will need specific items to unlock the ability to land on them.
Xeodrifter features a completely flat two-dimensional graphics with a heavy use of shadows and parallax effects. The game uses the same color palette as the original Metroid games. Several Retrowave elements were added to the game in the form of music.
14. Dungeons of Dredmor
Dungeons of Dredmor combines traditional dungeon crawler with rogue-like mechanics. The player controls the only character who enters a dangerous underground maze to find and defeat the evil Lord Dredmor. As you descend deeper into the ground, the difficulty will grow. Each dungeon is generated randomly with each replay. There are three levels of difficulty, and also an option to turn on the permanent death mechanic. If you choose it, the game will leave you with only one save file to overwrite, and no save-scumming. There’s a traditional turn-based combat system and a variety of melee and ranged attacks, as well as magic. When the characters levels up, the player can improve his or her set of seven skills that can allow, among other things, to craft, disarm traps, use spells or wield more powerful weapons.
The game is played from the overhead point of view on a map divided into square tiles. The visuals are relatively simple, albeit not as minimalistic as traditional ASCII-based rogue-like games. The imagery is quite cartoonish and ironic, which adds to the game’s self-aware dark humor. The main character will complain about his or her fate, and when he or she dies, which is quite often, the game will “congratulate” you for each death.
Blasphemous is an action-platformer that combines the fast-paced, skilled combat of a hack-n-slash game with a deep and evocative narrative core, delivered through exploration of a huge universe comprised of non-linear levels.
Immerse yourself in a dark fantasy nightmare that has been constructed PIXEL BY PIXEL by our committed artists.
- Explore a huge land, a universe that feels as open as it is oppressive, delivered through a non-sequential level design that puts you in control of where to go next.
- We are putting great focus on achieving a very satisfying combat mechanics with very responsive control, smooth animations and lots of blood and gore.
- Handmade pixel art, with large sprites and super smooth animations, created pixel by pixel, frame by frame.
- Evocative narrative: Blasphemous’ levels are not just platforms; they tell a story to those who are interested, but don't get in the way if you just want the action.
- Find your personal combat style by equipping rosary beads, or carrying around relics that boost your abilities.
Set in the savage land of Orthodoxia, a place where religion is of the utmost importance in the eyes of the populace, superstition runs amok, and churches outnumber people two to one. You will find yourself in this hellish territory in the wake of the Age of Corruption.
16. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
The local multi-player space narwhal fighting game that has rocked the internet is finally ready for its big debut in a fully loaded release!
Flop it out with 1-4 players in a retro, epic narwhal battle in space! The heart-piercing action is furious and unrelenting. STARWHAL will change your life.
Inspired by countless couch-gaming gatherings over the decades, we wanted to bring something competitive, creative, and immediately fun to the table. Our original prototype was conceived and developed in 48 hours with focus entirely on these areas. From that came the phenomenon that is STARWHAL.
STARWHAL is a simulation of dreams in an ocean of the mind.Features:
- 4 player local multiplayer mayhem - 90+ costumes, 25 arenas, and 4 game modes to duke it out with friends or AI players.
- 32 single player Obstacle and Target challenges with leaderboards, ghost replays, and achievements.
- Successfully made it through Steam Early Access, shaping the game around the feedback from fans around the world.
- New radical graphic effects!
- You can be a space narwhal wrapped in a burrito.
"If Jacques Cousteau were here, he'd sh*t all over the floor."
- Wiley Wiggins on STARWHAL
"Get a friend. Play this NOW. I'm laughing so hard"
- Sean "Day" Plott
"This game is awesome"
- Achievement Hunter
"This large hairless intergalactic aquatic mammal simulator will bring out the 'Ooo!', "Aaa!' and 'So CLOSE!' in everyone"
- Ross Kenry O'Donovan (Distinguished Conductor of the Steam Train)
"Starwhal brings bloodthirsty neon space whales into an entirely new dimension, capturing the spirit of local co-op deathmatches like only a neon space whale can. We couldn't recommend it more."
18. Radical Heights
Welcome to RADICAL HEIGHTS, a free *X-TREME Early Access* BATTLE ROYALE shooter. Partake in high-stakes battle royale gunplay in a sunny SoCal dome as contestants drive-by on BMX bikes or stalk other contestants from the shadows in search for weapons and prizes...but also CASH that you can bank - win or lose! Whether you spend that cash on righteous customization in your personal prize room or pull it from an ATM to purchase weapons early in the next game -- building a wealth of cash is as important as taking down the competition in this irreverent 80s-themed action game show where everyone wants to be rich and famous!
19. Nidhogg 2
The wurm has returned and it must feed! Shed your garments and paint the walls with the flesh of your enemies, for only one can be worthy of sacrifice.
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.Game Features:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
20. Blazing Chrome
In Blazing Chrome, machines rule the world and the few humans left are on the edge of total extermination, lacking power, prestige or status among their metal and circuits overlords. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind while enjoying a classic run’n’gun, fully loaded with action and exciting fights!
Humans are expendable after an AI controlled robot army take over the world. They survive in hiding while their hunters rule the surface. When a small rebel group gets an intel about a big AI's power plant, the machines strike their camp before they can organize an attack. A small group of rebels escape and go in a suicide mission to destroy this power plant. Choose to play as Mavra, a super badass human resistance soldier, or Doyle, the equally groovy and deadly insurgent robot. This suicide mission will result in heavy casualties and a ton of lock-and-load fast-paced action where scraping robots and blazing chrome with your powerful weapons is the only thing standing between you and your freedom.
Dash through 5 apocalyptic environments with hundred of robots-enemies to blow to pieces. Blast your way through the enemy lines and and try to defeat a bunch of mechanical bosses with using hoverbikes, huge armors and a whole arsenal of kick-ass weapons.
Blazing Chrome offers a lot of features in the legacy of classic run’n’gun games:
● Local Co-op Gameplay
● 16-bits post-apocalyptic environments
● Classic fast-paced run-and-gun experience
● Epic boss battles and crazy lot minibosses fights
● Genuine arcade feel
● Motorcycle and jetpack action
● Rad pixel art
Grimm, also known as American McGee's Grimm, is a fairy tale based game from the creators of American McGee's Alice. It allows the player to tinker with the famous children's stories and subvert them.
The game consists of 23 episodes that were originally released weekly. Each episode is based on a different fairy tale by brothers Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm (or, occasionally, by some other author). Every tale starts as a traditional sweet story for children until the main character, a dwarf named Grimm, interferes with the plot. Grimm tries to make the tales darker, grittier and bloodier, the way they used to be originally. As a result of his actions, the tales turn into deconstructions of their well-known plots. There's no more "happily ever after" for the Red Riding Hood, Snow White, or Cinderella, and Puss-in-Boots becomes a vile trickster.
The player assumes the role of Grimm. Everywhere the mischevious dwarf goes, he sends a wave of black magic that spoils everything around him. His goal is to convert the in-game objects and characters into their "dark" versions to alter the plots of the tales. The level of his power is measured by the Dark-O-Meter. The characters in the tales will often try to revert Grimm's magic to make the tales sweet again.
Unlike American McGee's Alice, which was creepy and disturbing, Grimm is rather comical, albeit with the sense of black humor. The game features simplistic geometric 3D design and is set to the "childish" whimsy music.
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
23. Curses 'N Chaos
In this 2D Arena-Brawler world, there is only one law: fight or die! The Wizard King has cursed Lea and Leo, the fiercest fighters in the land! Now living under the shadow of death, they're hounded by ghouls and hunted by the grim reaper itself! To lift the curse, you must concoct the legendary Elixir of Life! But there's only one way to get the ingredients...FIGHT MONSTERS!
But punching and kicking is not all you can do! Assisted by Allison the Alchemist, you can craft potions and summons to heal, create weapons and even marshall elemental powers at your command!
Put up your dukes! Bring a friend along! The Wizard King's undead knights and monsters are not ready for the mayhem you'll unleash on them!
24. Mega Man 11
Mega Man 11 is the eleventh game in the main series of Mega Man franchise. It is designed n the vein of classic 16-bit 2D platformers.
Long ago, Dr. Wily, a would-be mad scientist, created a device called the Double Gear System that could increase the powers of robots by pushing them to the limit. The device was banned for being too dangerous for robots. This time, however, Dr. Wily decided to complete his creation and test it on the eight robots he stole from his former colleague, the wise Dr. Light. Using Double Gear, Dr. Wily creates Robot Masters of the stolen robots to help him to conquer the whole world. Mega Man, a good robot and the protagonist of the series, cannot defeat the stronger and faster Robot Masters. To help him win, Dr. Light temporarily installs him a variation of the Double Gear System.
The player controls Mega Man in a 2D environment, as he runs through the levels and defeats evil robots. There are eight unique Robot Masters that serve as the game's bosses.
The Double Gear System not only sets up the game's plot but also works as a game mechanic. Using it, Mega Man can access two additional skills. The first is “Speed Gear” that allows him to slow the time down as if he moves and reacts incredibly fast. The other is “Power Gear” that allows Mega Man to make attacks that deal more damage. In accordance with the game's plot, however, the use of the Double Gear System is not safe and can overheat Mega Man.
25. Blood: Fresh Supply
Battle an army of sycophantic cultists, zombies, gargoyles, hellhounds, and an insatiable host of horrors in your quest to defeat the evil Tchernobog. Squirm through 42 loathesome levels filled with more atmosphere than a Lovecraftian mausoleum. Begin your journey armed with a simple pitchfork and earn more effective implements of destruction like aerosol cans, flare guns, voodoo dolls and more!
Includes the original Blood and addons: Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage
Blood: Fresh Supply Enhancements:
• Updated using Nightdive Studio’s KEX Engine
• Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
• Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
• Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
• Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
• Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
• Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
◦ Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
◦ Battle it out in local split-screen action
• Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
• Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
Categories in common with Blood: Fresh Supply: Action
26. Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of Clans - is an addon to a vehicular Action/RPG set in an alternate future. New heroes and mysteries await you in the vistas of a post-apocalyptic North America. Special customization features, new types of weapons, and hi-tech bosses will immerse you even deeper into the ruthless world of Apocalypse, and your extreme driving skills will serve you well in its new multiplayer mode.
INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
27. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
Paradigm is a surreal adventure game set in the strange and post apocalyptic Eastern European country of Krusz.
Play as the handsome mutant, Paradigm, whose past comes back to haunt him in the form of a genetically engineered sloth that vomits candy.
Paradigm’s unfortunate life begins at DUPA genetics, a company who sells prodigy children to the rich and powerful who don’t want to leave their inheritance to their poor excuse for biological children.
Something went wrong during Paradigm’s growing process and he was left horribly mutated. To save their reputation, DUPA dumped the hideous infant in a nearby post Neo-Soviet abandoned town, forcing him to fend for himself.
Paradigm didn’t let this get him down and found solace in music. He dreams of becoming the best electronic music artist the world has ever seen! Unfortunately his past is set to catch up with him and he must reluctantly step up as the world’s saviour. When really he just wants to finish his latest EP.
On his journey, Paradigm meets an array of strange characters. Some include: a psychopathic superhero, an evil sloth, a secretary knight , and a glam metal cult leader pug.
- Classic point [/img[/img]]and click adventure: Think Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Space quest, Full Throttle.
- Surreal 2D Graphics: Pixar meets Fallout
- Post apocalyptic: The year is 2026, dial-up is back in fashion.
- 70/80’s influences: Paradigm's world is what people from that era imagined it to be; large super computers, space age furniture and floppy disks that can save the world.
- Mature content and dark humour: Help the local drug addict and have a hot date with a toaster.
- Ugliest protagonist in gaming (maybe): Look at him, Jesus.
- Evil sloth antagonist: Who is a genetically engineered living candy machine.
- Glam metal cult: May your pants be tight and your excess be excessive.
Caveblazers is an action focused platformer roguelike set in a fantasy world. Each game is unique with procedurally generated levels to explore and a massive amount of items, weapons and equipment to discover.
The game takes place in a recently discovered cave, said to hold "unimaginable power". You play as an adventurer setting out to explore the cave and find out what riches it holds. However, you are not the only one...
As you delve deeper in to the cave, you'll discover new areas to explore, new weapons and new monsters to try them out on.Smart Characters!Throughout your journey you will encounter AI characters. Some friendly, some hostile. We're using an advanced pathfinding system which means friendly characters will be able to follow you wherever you go, and hostile characters will be able to track you down wherever you hide. There is no escape. Be afraid!Platformer Roguelike! Caveblazers is a modern platformer which incorporates some Roguelike and RPG elements such as permanent death, randomized potion identities, an RPG-style inventory system and tons of items, equipment and upgrades!Daily Challenge Runs!Each day a new adventure will be generated! It will be the same for everyone and you'll only get one chance at it! These challenge runs give you a starting loadout, and feature a set of different traits.Epic Boss Battles!Between each area you'll encounter a boss. Each boss is very unique, requiring a different strategy to defeat. Bosses are generally gigantic monstrosities with life bars stretching across the entire screen. Good luck!Character Customization!A whole load of unlockable hats, tunics, trousers, robes, and more! Or perhaps you fancy stripping off and heading in to the caves in the nude? Go for it!Compelling Combat!Largely overlooked in other modern Roguelike games, Caveblazers attempts to move away from the simplistic combat systems we've seen in other games in the genre, and incorporates fun, fluid and fast-paced combat which is accentuated by the game's brutal and persistent blood effects.Challenges!In case that isn't enough content, Caveblazers features a bunch of challenges for the well seasoned players to take a punt at. These challenges reward players with new items, weapons & perks!
30. Ms. Splosion Man
You got a problem? Yo, she’ll splode it. At the Big Science after-party celebrating the capture of Splosion Man, a spill of champagne shorts out the safety protocols on the splosionatrix and from it emerges Ms. Splosion Man. The latest creation from Twisted Pixel Games, the creators of Splosion Man, The Maw, and Comic Jumper, Ms. Splosion man comes packed with fifty levels of single player and a separate fifty level co-op multiplayer campaign. Expanded map features, tons of unlockables, ghost replays, and countless other improvements make this the definitive edition for any splosion connoisseur.
31. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
32. Hunger Dungeon
"Hunger Dungeon" is a 1-6 player round-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game.
Enter a cutthroat arena with more than 12 heroes including the Dwarf Forgemaster, Octo Pirate, Princess Ranger, and the Demonic Knight!
- Compete in absolute chaos in Free-for-All or group up and take on other players in classic Team Deathmatch.
- Mix and match Spell Scrolls and equipment between rounds to optimize your build (like a MOBA).
- Utilize positive and negative status effects to your advantage!
- Or...for those wishing for a greater challenge. Recruit up to 3 other players to take on Dragon Mode, facing off against one of three powerful element dragons for exclusive rewards!
*4 randomly-chosen characters are available for free players each week. Premium players can access the original 12 characters permanently.
- Collecting Gold increases damage dealt
- Collides with opponents head-on
- Leaves a trail of poisonous Dirty Water
- Fires a Death Cannon
- Conceals in the terrain
- Sets traps to immobilize enemies
- Temporarily reduces cooldown of Spell Scrolls
- Increased Mana regeneration
- 2D top-down battle style - with a pixel-art aesthetic
- Free-to-play - four free players available each week, in-game currency to earn permanent Hero unlocks
- Up to 6 player online matches - Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch
- A roster of distinctive characters - each with unique skills and effects
- 30+ Spell Scrolls - fireballs, lightning bolts, and ice bombs devastate your opponents
- 40+ items to equip - turn the tide with unique magical equipment with various effects
- 40+ stages to explore - battle in lush forests, painful volcanoes, or frozen tundras
33. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue, celebrating 10 years of fighting game excellence in 2018, is a series long beloved by the fighting game community for its deep and engrossing story, its vast cast of balanced characters, and its quick and kinetic gameplay style.
Atlus’ Persona series, a worldwide RPG phenomenon and no stranger to the fighting game genre itself. Persona characters have appeared in Arc System Works games before, notable Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
Under Night In-Birth is veteran fighting game developer French Bread’s first foray into an original title, coming hot off the heels of their success with the cult classic series Melty Blood.
Rooster Teeth’s animated mega hit, RWBY, has been a popular franchise for years, crossing both gender and age barriers to become a mainstream hit. Characters from the RWBY series have never appeared in a fighting game before. Until now.
34. Retro Game Crunch
Retro Game Crunch is a series of 7 games, full of the charm and challenge of the 8-bit generation. Each world feels like an authentic NES classic. This genre-spanning collection includes...
- Super Clew Land – Eat, evolve, and explore in this happy-go-lucky exploration-based platformer.
- End of Line – A game about learning how to die. Figure out how to thwart autonomous repair bots in this puzzle adventure.
- GAIAttack – Gaia has summoned four champions to rise up and destroy the pillaging Sky Pirates. A beat 'em up platformer for up to four players.
- Paradox Lost – Abby crashes her plane, but stumbles upon a gun that shoots time travel! A metroidvania across three time periods.
- Wub-Wub Wescue – A pug must brave the jungle and navigate its treacherous rhythms, all to rescue his master. An early 80’s arcade platformer.
- Brains & Hearts – A two player card game that takes place inside Albert Einstein's dream. Play against the CPU or a friend.
- Shūten – A samurai shoot 'em up for one or two players. Owari’s village is trampled as ancient gods awaken. He takes up sword to end them.
35. Storm Of Spears RPG
The once peaceful world of Galager has become enslaved under the rule of the cruel and unjust Queen. Lead by their leader Sura, a band of mercenaries are the only hope left to save the world. After the death of her brother, Sura became an active part in the rebellion in order to get revenge for her brother's death. As the leader of the rebellion, she's tasked with building an army of anyone willing to risk their life for the good of the kingdom, even prisoners and those whom have never held a weapon.
The world of Galager is large with lots of quests and side quests that can leave any adventurer with over 10+ hours of game play.
Can you unify the people and build an army that can defeat the Evil Queen?
Can you avenge the death of Sura's brother?
Only conquest and victory will decide who will be the savior in the Storm of Spears.
- Extensive Quest Tracking System
- 10+ hours of quests
- 3+ hrs of optional side quests
- Huge world to explore
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.Features
- Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
- Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
- Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
- Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
- Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
Categories in common with Brick-Force: Action
37. Metal Wolf Chaos XD
The country is in peril as President Michael Wilson defends the nation against a full-scale rebellion led by Vice-President Richard Hawk and the mechanized legions he commands. As the 47th President of the United States, it is your sworn duty to take your country back by any means necessary and end this unjust coup d'etat! Battle in your advanced mech - armed to the teeth - across iconic American landscapes including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Grand Canyon, and the front steps of the White House.
FromSoftware originally released Metal Wolf Chaos in December 2004, appearing exclusively on the original Xbox and only in Japan. The game went on to become somewhat of a legend as it was hard to acquire and even harder to play outside of Japan with most fans experience of the game through YouTube videos and the occasional screenshot. Devolver Digital and FromSoftware have partnered together with developer General Arcade to modernize Metal Wolf Chaos with updates to the game including upgraded visual fidelity, refined controls and gameplay, a new save system, and 4K + 16:9 support for modern displays.
Mech America Great Again
Unleash the full power of the legendary Metal Wolf battle mech using every last bit of firepower at your disposal and put a stop to this traitorous rebellion!
Modernized and Remastered
Meticulously updated visuals with improvements to resolution , select textures , and visuals effects that are brought to life in a new widescreen format with 1080p and 4K support, where applicable. Gameplay improvements, a new save system, and optimization deliver the definitive Metal Wolf Chaos experience.
Dynamic Combat with an Upgradeable Mech
A carefully planned strategy will lead you to victory, and full-on destruction will lead to pure exhilaration. Swap out weapons on the fly for a tactical advantage. Develop and upgrade your weapons to carry an arsenal of over 100 different combinations into battle.
Categories in common with Metal Wolf Chaos XD: Action
38. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
This all-inclusive version comes with all of the previously released DLC, Modes, and Costumes!
Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in ‘Pirate Queen’s Quest’! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in ‘Friends to the End’! And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!
Also includes Tinkerbat Transformation, Blue Shantae & Classic Risky costumes!
39. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
The universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place.... the universe is yours.
Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience.
Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.Key Features:
- Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies - The universe is massive. It'd take approximately 10,000 years to cross from one end to the other! Singleplayer and Multiplayer worlds can be heavily customised with our extensive config options.
- Developed for scalability- We have a broad range of graphical and performance options that cater to our low-end users as well as those with heavy rigs and servers.
- Advanced Build Tools - Powerful and easy to use building tools, quickly design awesome ships, stations and bases. Including functions: Copy & paste, undo, redo, replace, symmetry modes, shape assistance systems (spheres, cycles, torus and more) and rotation of templates.
- Modular Weapon Systems - Combine weapon systems for countless configurations of weapons. From sniper beams to swarm missiles.
- Comprehensive Rail & Logic Systems - Use the rail system to build moving parts. You can do anything from simple elevators, sliding or rotating doors, to complex cranes.
Tinker with our logic systems to control any system in the game, be it weapons, lights, rails, or explosives. Logic covers all basic gate types for convenient use (AND, OR, NOT, DELAY, Flip-Flop), allows in flight control and wireless connections between entities. You can use it for simple things like timers, switches, buttons. Or, build complex systems like working clocks and even a real CPU.
- Community multiplayer (dedicated servers) - Play with others in our community hosted servers. Our configs allow administrators to customise core game mechanics for a tailored experience. Most settings can be tweaked to squeeze the best performance out of hardware.
- Platform independent (Windows, Linux, Mac) - StarMade is completely platform independent. We support the three most widely used operating systems.
- Free to play in alpha - We offer the full game free to play while in alpha development. Play our game through this period for free while in return we receive invaluable feedback and bug reports.
Absoloot is a game with familiar game mechanics that will put you into fun confrontation of four warring sides (Archaeologists from Winfield, Hellocreeps, Kwade Bende, P.R.M.D.).
The reason of confrontation is a treasure! Each team tries its best to leave others with no riches. You should attack and protect, run away and chase, explode and get blown up.
That game has few game modes (classic and special). You will face with deathmatch, treasure hunting, chasing the king and many other. All of that will be on tens of maps, each of them refers to team locations (saloon, castle, sheep, pyramid).
Every fighting side has three heroes that can be chosen for game. Every hero has his own weapon and physical features (speed, health and other), so the choice of one hero or another can be the part of your tactics in different modes of competition. But don’t forget to watch your ammunition and level of health!
That game was created for yours and your friends’ fun by playing on one computer the two, three or four of you. Please note that for three or four-players game on one computer you will need gamepads (one or two). Also game supports online-multiplayer to fight with other players remotely.
- 5 dynamic game modes
- 4 locations different by style and atmosphere
- 40+ different maps full of mines and spikes
- 12 unique characters
- 12 types of weapon (machine-gun, shotgun, rifle, pumpkin-gun, sweet-gun and other)
- Bonuses that can affect on game
- Multiplayer for one computer (2-4 players)
- Beta Online-multiplayer (2 players)
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
THE ULTIMATE SPELLCRAFTING/WIZARD-SECURITY-GUARD ADVENTURE
Magicmaker is a spellcrafting-focused platformer dungeon-crawler where you can be the wizard you've always wanted to be!Literally 2 Million Different Spells to CraftMagicmaker is powered by an amazing Spellcrafting system that can make nearly anything. Have you ever wanted to shoot poisonous lightning lasers? Throw freezing fireballs? Build turrets that fire waves of miniature suns? Or summon hordes of adorable jelly minions? How about firing lasers that shoot exploding black holes that suck out your enemies' life force? You can totally do that in Magicmaker.How Do I Make Exploding Laser Black Holes That Steal Souls?Or any of that other sweet stuff?!
Its super easy.
- During your adventure you'll find materials.
- Each material has a specific effect, like lifesteal, bouncing off walls, or lighting stuff on fire.
- Combine materials to make spells and robes!
- 40 different materials means there's all kinds of fun interactions and combinations to make.
What kind of wizard will you be? Probably a really cool one, I bet.The Greatest Adventure of All: Steady EmploymentListen: you're unemployed, you're three months late with the 8999 magic-dollar rent on your wizard apartment, and your highest qualification is a certificate from a 3 week cheesemaking course. If you can't find a job soon, your landlord's gonna kick you out and you'll probably have to go live in a tree or something. But don't worry too much! The World of Magic presents all kinds of opportunities, as long as you're willing to journey to the local temp agency and take whatever career the job placement spell picks for you. And you lucky soul, the job placement spell has decided you'll make an excellent Security Guard!
"A Security Guard??"
That's right! A Security Guard for the illustrious Dörwall Community College, the preeminent wizarding school of the greater Dörwall metropolitan area! Now you can enjoy the many luxuries of employment, such as a magical adventures, the quiet disdain of your co-workers, and a semi-regular paycheck!LOOK AT ALL THESE BULLETPOINTSYa'll love bulletpoints, don't ya? Well feast your eyes on these:
- Spellcrafting System that can create over 2 million combinations! I know I said that earlier, but hot dang, that's a huge number.
- Robecrafting System for passive effects! That's right, there's 2 million unique combinations here too.
- Equip special artifacts with unique powers! Check out these totes ancient and mystical relics.
- Total Wizard Customization! Just go ahead and customize the heck out of your wizard. Totally.
- Randomly Generated Levels! I mean, this is an indie game in 2014. Isn't that kind of required now?
- Charming, colorful paper-craftesque art! There are at least 6 different colors. I counted.
. . .
Okay, I lied. There's actually 2,193,360 different combinations.
44. Max Gentlemen
Max Gentlemen is an arcade-style extreme manners simulator about stacking hats, inspired by a spam email for male enhancement.
- Hat stacking old timey arcade action
- Over 39 hats to collect
- Cross-platform local multiplayer
- Extra characters, levels and modes
- Online leaderboards
Challenge your friends. Prove once and for all who is the most gentlemanly. Seriously though, 2 player is super fun.
Max Gentlemen is a FREE game but if you want to support us, there are a variety of extra characters, hats and levels to buy. More updates to come!
Avorion is currently in Early Access, and under active development. If you want to know more about that, please read the Early Access disclaimer at the top of the page.
Several hundred years ago, a cataclysmic catastrophe nearly ripped your galaxy apart - an insurmountable ring of torn hyperspace fabric appeared in the center of the galaxy, which normal hyperspace engines can’t overcome.
Since this event nobody has managed to get near the central regions of the galaxy. All you know is that this event also spawned multiple insurmountable hyperspace rifts throughout the entire galaxy, and that a strange race of aliens, the Xsotan, has appeared in the center. It looks like these aliens have found a way to surpass the torn hyperspace fabric, but so far nobody has managed to establish contact with them.
There are also rumors about a strange new metal called ‘Avorion’, which has appeared in the center of the galaxy, around the same time as the Xsotan arrived. Apparently the aliens use this material to build their ships.
Start out as a nobody at the edge of the galaxy and work your way to the center of a galaxy that gets more dangerous, but also more rewarding the closer you get to its core. Avorion takes sandbox aspects from games like X or Freelancer, throws in co-op multiplayer and lets you build your own ships. It features ships made of freely scalable blocks that can be procedurally generated and that break into pieces where they're hit in space fights.CombatEquip your ship with chainguns, lasers and other weaponry to take on your enemies and enjoy the sight of completely destructible ships breaking at the exact points where you hit them. Defend your allies from pirates, hunt down enemies for coin or even participate in wars between entire factions. Build hangars and command squads of fighters in your battles or destroy enemy freighters to steal their cargo.ExploreFly through beautiful nebulas and dense asteroid fields in search of hidden treasures and meet the many factions that populate and control their portion of the galaxy. Each faction has its own characteristics, such as peaceful, intelligent or aggressive, and has its own ship styles, meaning their ships and stations have a distinct look.
Explore the galaxy at your own pace to find valuable goods in old ship wreckages, undiscovered asteroid fields rich of resources, unchartered asteroids which you can claim for yourself, or clues as to what happened during the event a few hundred years back.Build Your FleetThere are no limits to ship size or complexity besides your resources. You're not bound to the standard voxel style and while building an awesome ship in Avorion you won't get lost in lots and lots of micro-management. You can focus on building a great looking ship, without having too much trouble to make it work. But make sure you still keep an eye on your ship’s maneuverability and energy requirements. Adjust your ships perfectly to their operational purpose by building light and agile or heavily armored ships.
Build specialized transport ships with lots of cargo space or heavily armored battleships with strong shields. Collect loot from defeated foes which you can use to upgrade your ship: New turrets, resources, trading goods or system upgrades. Install system upgrades that allow more weapons, ease asteroid mining or trading systems which detect trading routes over multiple sectors.
And why build only one ship? Hire captains to fly your ships for you, manage your crews, weapons, hangars and fighters and build your own fleet of space ships!TradeExtend your ship with a cargo bay, find profitable deals and haul over a hundred trading goods through the galaxy to make a profit and buy your way up the food chain: Build up a trading corporation and extend your influence in the galaxy by founding asteroid mines and factories that attract NPC traders who will buy and sell their goods at your establishments.Co-op MultiplayerYou don't have to fight the galaxy alone! Avorion features co-op multiplayer, so team up with your friends to build stations together and destroy pirates and enemy factions! Work together to extend your influence in the galaxy and build your own empire. Or, you know, blow them apart in large PvP battles. It's a sandbox, you can do whatever you want.
In Avorion you choose your personal playstyle. Haul cargo, find profitable trading routes and found factories. Or maybe you're sick of being the good guy? Build your own battleship, equip it with powerful weaponry and blow away your enemies. Be the aggressor that starts wars with entire factions, raid freighters, smuggle illegal goods and scavenge old wreckages. Find your way to the center of a galaxy that gets more hostile, but also more rewarding the closer you get to its core.
46. Pixel Privateers
Pixel Privateers is a Squad Based Tactical RPG “Loot ‘Em Up” that will send your team of mercenaries through a mysterious wormhole on a quest to gather technology for your employer. In a twist of fate, your journey becomes a one-way ticket – with an entire galaxy of worlds to explore, factions to encounter, and epic gear to collect. Will you make it back home, make your mark in this new universe, or become another victim of the many dangers of the cosmos? Ultimately, how your story plays out is up to you!
Focusing on a user-customizable experience and robust multiplayer within the framework of a deep and engaging space exploration RPG, Pixel Privateers seeks to provide a truly accessible experience that will appeal to gamers of all types and skill levels.GAMEPLAY DETAILS
Huge Universe to ExploreNavigate your ship through the universe and land on any planet you choose! Take care, however, for many perils await – from warring factions to bloodthirsty aliens and more!
True Tactical, Squad-Based CombatControl your squad individually in tactical mode - where you issue orders and have them carried out - or control your squad as one - directing them all at once!
Accessible Gameplay An array of difficulty settings will allow you to enjoy the game in a more casual manner – or challenge yourself in Hardcore Mode where death is quite permanent!
Storyline and Factions Learn the history of various factions and their place in the universe, and become part of the intrigue yourself. Where do your loyalties lie? What part will you play? See how the story unfolds!
Deep Skill and Tech Trees Advance your knowledge and conquer: Gain awesome new skills, abilities, and technologies as you research alien artifacts. Train and advance individual crew members by enhancing their stats and collecting better gear!
Interactive Ship Tired of all that adventuring? Spend some time building up and exploring your Ship! Maybe even hang out in your own on board bar - complete with a band to entertain you!
Epic Loot! Plenty of awesome gear to make you a powerhouse is out there for the taking! Break down items you don’t need into Matter that can be spent in a variety of ways to enhance your crew.
Post Launch ContentWe plan to bring free content expansions to Pixel Privateers post-launch. Encompassing not only our ideas, but also suggestions from the Community, we are looking forward to actively supporting Privateers for a long while to come.
47. The Sandbox Evolution - Craft a 2D Pixel Universe!
Use your godly powers to craft amazing pixel worlds or destroy the universe! Welcome to The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game.
Play with physics, over 200 elements and controllable heroes. Make your own games or levels, and then share your creations online. There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
- Click to drop elements, use your keyboard and mouse to zoom and scroll, control heroes with your gaming controller or keyboard.
- Create or destroy with your mouse!
- Amazing HD pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- Build worlds up to 10x bigger than in the previous Sandbox game
- Draw original art or fanboy tributes to your favorite retro characters with over 100 colors
- Create your own levels using Blocks and other Platforming elements
- Compose chiptune melodies and become a retro maestro
- Share your creations in the Online Gallery
- Save and Sync your progress online with Steam or Email
- Follow your favorite Players and Top Creators via the Social Menu
- Full support for the Steam Controller to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others playersCREATE YOUR WORLD PIXEL AFTER PIXEL!- Build a 2D pixel world by mixing and matching over 200 elements to discover their interactions
- Use predefined templates or start from scratch: Music, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Caveman or Avatar
- Manipulate Natural elements: Mud, Water, Sand, Fire, Metal, Electricity, Acid, Lava and more
- Many Heroes with different skillsets: Shoot with Arnold, fly with Fujin or play with Hamster, the cutest of allOR UNLEASH THE WRATH OF GOD WITH THESE ELEMENTS- NUKE: Arguably mankind's worst invention, this mega-bomb has devastating effects.
- TORNADO: A super whirlwind makes everything fly away as you guide it through your worlds!
- EARTHQUAKE: Drop an epicenter generator over your worlds to unleash chaos throughout the landscape.
- LIGHTNING: Godlike power at your fingertips! Spawn lightning bolts by tapping anywhere.A MAJOR EVOLUTION OVER ITS PREDECESSOR: THE SANDBOX!- even more freedom and creativity, through improved physics and side-scrolling worlds 10x bigger than its predecessor.
- much-improved beautiful pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- 5 dedicated Creators modes to embrace every maker player: Create Sandbox, Make Game, Make Laser, Make Chiptunes, Draw Pixel Art
- 9 exclusive campaigns levels themed around several aspects of the gameplay: Genesis, Disasters, Machines, Lasers, Pixel Art as well as the story of some of the new heroes controllable characters: Ninja or Caveman
- easy-to-use game maker that enables players to create a retro-style platformer level in just a matter of seconds!!
- over 200 elements (many of them are new and not present in its predecessor) for players to choose from when designing their worlds, to pick between various entities, game-making blocks, platforms, enemies, portals and characters, pixel art drawing colors, and more.
- innovative “Daily Quests” mode to play some of the most challenging levels made by other players
- full support for the Steam Controller for players to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others players.
- new Friends social menu where players can follow their favorite Players and Top Creators
THE GAME MAKER YOU WANTED- Begin with ready-to-use 4x4 pixel blocks, then add platforms, traps and enemies to spice things up
- Create your own levels using Game Design elements: Controllable Heroes, Platforms, Portals, various Blocks or Spikes
- Place a controllable hero character in your level to instantly add intuitive, direct control
- Congratulations! You just made your very own 8bit pixel platformer level in less than a minute :)ADD LIFE & BUILD YOUR WORLD- Bring Life to your worlds with Dogs, Wolves, Bears, Cows, Deer or Sabertooth Tigers
- Spread foliage and numerous tree varieties to bring beauty to your new world
- Decorate with Houses, Castles and Igloos, and create life on your world with AI HumansINTRODUCE TECHNOLOGY... OR DESTROY IT ALL- Utilize tech like Batteries, Crosswires, Resistance, Bulbs, Heaters, Coolers, LEDs and multiple Sensors
- Play with Lasers: click to rotate the angle of the light beam and start creating exciting new pixel universes and puzzles!
- Destroy everything you can with C4, Meteorites, Nitro, TNT or even a NukeCAMPAIGNS & DAILY QUESTS- Experience the creation of the universe through a full campaign of 15 levels
- Explore a prehistoric world with the Caveman, and fight Bears and Wolves to recover his child in the Caveman Campaign
- Learn how to draw pixel art like a real artist in the zen drawing Pixel Art Campaign
- Help Fujin, the Ninja of the Wind, collect the Jade Jars and keep them away from evil beings
- New Daily Quests, pulled from the best player creations. Challenge the best in the world, or build your levels for a chance to be featured
BROWSE THE GALLERY AND SHARE ONLINE- Share your worlds with other players
- Search worlds by keyword or by tags (pixel art, music, arcade, technology or landscape)
- Filter worlds based on the Newest or Hottest creations
- Play the most inspiring worlds and interact with them in various ways
- Rate the creations on 5 stars
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 745,000 FANS!
Each new Update of The Sandbox Evolution will bring even more elements, heroes and campaigns!
You’ll see… no one could ever dream a better world than yours!
Download The Sandbox Evolution and build your world today!
48. Trench Run
Make friends, then blow them to bits!
Trench Run is a mayhem-filled, laugh a minute casual multiplayer action game brought to you by the makers of King Arthur’s Gold and Soldat.
Blow your enemies to bits in muddy trenches, then sip wine with them at the bar in the first multiplayer shooter with no death.
Listen to a relaxing feel-good gypsy jazz soundtrack as you watch your screaming enemies ride rockets and explode crashing into walls. Howl with laughter. Repeat.
Turn into a shrub. Have a dance off. Buy a pet crocodile.
See you at the bar!
- Unique team-based "Run" mode for 2-10 players
- Free-for-all Skirmish mode for 1-4 players (perfect for a fun evening with friends)
- 5 classes with special skills to choose from (Assault, Sniper, Demolitions, Commando and Medic)
- Semi-random destructible maps
- Down on the ground? Grab a medikit and continue fighting!
- Play basketball and meet new friends between rounds
- Spend coins on drinks and cigarettes from the VIP bar
- Buy customized costumes and pet animals
- Online and Local couch-based multiplayer available
- Designed to be easy to pick up and play, but deep enough to play seriously
49. Samurai Gunn
Samurai Gunn is a lightning-fast Bushido brawler for two to four players. Each samurai is armed with a sword and gun, with only 3 bullets to a life. Discipline and quick reflexes are the key to deflecting bullets and sending your opponents’ heads rolling.
Categories in common with Samurai Gunn: Action
50. Remnants of Naezith
Feel the acceleration in this fast-paced grappling hook platformer, Remnants of Naezith.
It focuses on having freedom of movement, solid character control and not having any speed limitations. The fun of swinging with grappling hooks and the amazing feel of acceleration makes a great combination in this game.
You play as Kayra, a human who shares his body with the soul of the ancient thunder dragon, Naezith! With the powers granted to him by the dragon, Kayra will destroy the Remnants of Naezith, enchanted fragments of the dragon's body, to prevent anyone from exploiting their power for evil.
- LEVEL SELECTION
Proceed through four chapters with 20 branching levels in each.
- SECRET LEVELS
Find the hidden remnants to unlock secret levels.
Watch top player replays and improve your skills to ascend.
- GLOBAL RANKINGS
Get a badge depending on your overall performance and compete worldwide.
Race against other people's best times or your own.
- SPEEDRUN MODE
Try going through the entire game or a specific chapter as fast as possible.
- CUSTOM LEVELS
Explore the countless levels made by the community and design your own.