Games Like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Linux
Developer: Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
17 Best Games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game
The fifth game in the series, Skyrim takes us on a journey through the coldest region of Cyrodiil. Once again player can traverse the open world RPG armed with various medieval weapons and magic, to become a hero of Nordic legends –Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. After mandatory character creation players will have to escape not only imprisonment but a fire-breathing dragon. Something Skyrim hasn’t seen in centuries.
After Oblivion, the magic system was reworked, in order to show players more aggressive and direct combat. As a Dragonborn, your character will be able to use the powerful magic of dragon shouts, powered, upgraded and researched with the souls of the dragons that will be randomly encountered by players, while traveling. Hundreds of sidequests will invite players to discover every part of the newly introduced land. Aside from already filled with guilds, Daedra and steampunk Dwemer ruins, Skyrim has additional DLC content that not only brings Solstheim island and vampire conclave but gives players the ability to build their own homes, instead of buying pre-made ones.
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Nintendo DS Xbox 360 Xbox PlayStation 3 PlayStation 2 PlayStation PS Vita PSP Wii U Wii Commodore / Amiga
Here are the best games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Linux:
Games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Linux: Pillars of Eternity,Metro: Last Light Redux,The Banner Saga,ARK: Survival Of The Fittest,Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution,Bound by Flame,Kona,Shelter 2,Dustforce DX,Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
1. Pillars of EternityIn the land of Dyrwood, which suffers from a supernatural and inexplicable misfortune: children in Dyrwood are become "Hollowborn", what means, without a soul. The main character gets into a storm, discovering the talent of the "Watcher", which allows him to communicate directly with other people's souls and see other people's lives. During the game, he must reveal his purpose and find a way to solve the problem of "Hollowborn" children.
You will need to travel...
2. Metro: Last Light ReduxIt is the sequel to the game Metro 2033. Both games are based on the world of Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033 - in post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of subway lines groups of very different people survive. And not only people. There are mutated people there, and mutated animals. They are distinguished by unusual abilities, but even more - behaviour strategies. In the struggle for the remnants of resources, all these beings spend their gloomy days.
All characters use unusual and unexpected...
3. The Banner SagaThe game takes place in a Viking world inhabited by three races (humans, Varls, and Dredges) created by different gods. Once between people and Varls was hostility, but with the emergence of dredges, they were forced to unite forces, for not being killed by them. At the beginning of the game in the world reigns eternal winter; the gods left all races, and the sun stopped, it would seem, forever.
The story begins with Ubin, who arrived in the port city Strand for an annual tribute. Upon arrival in...
4. ARK: Survival Of The FittestWelcome to ARK: Survival of the Fittest, the first ever M.O.S.A. - a Multiplayer Online Survival Arena - that Studio Wildcard designed for the burgeoning wild west of eSports. A spin-off from the most popular open-world Early Access game on Steam ARK: Survival Evolved, ARK: Survival of the Fittest (SotF) pits up to 72 combatants in an action-packed struggle for survival where players are ultimately pushed into an epic final showdown where only one “Tribe” will make it out alive.
5. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: RetributionAnother game in the Warhammer universe which seeks to replicate the success of the legendary Dawn War released back in the 2000s. Dawn of War II Retribution is a standalone expansion pack that features new faction: the Imperial Guard.
The game is set in the fictional universe of Warhammer known for its factions and gore visuals. In this expansion, there are new campaigns for all game races. The action takes place in the Sub-sector Aurelia 10 years after the last installment in the series.
6. Bound by FlameIn this RPG where all your choices lead to consequences, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting the demonic influence that wants to claim your humanity.Freely develop your abilities and combat style through three skill trees: swing the heavy weapons of the Fighter, wield the sneaky dual daggers of the Ranger, or use the devastating flame spells of the Pyromancer.Recruit companions who will live, love, hate and fight alongside you against the dreadful...
7. KonaNorthern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. Kona is a chilly, narrative-driven interactive tale you won't soon forget."Parabole has created a stunning game of duality, effortlessly blending survivalism with detective work and well-researched history with dying folklore."- Stephen Turner, Destructoid"It’s tremendous at creating its distinct atmosphere...
8. Shelter 2Shelter 2 is a survival game, set in the tundra. It is a sequel of Shelter.
You play as a mother lynx. In the beginning, the lynx is pregnant, and she is preparing to den. After the birth of her kittens, she protects and feeds them. When they are strong enough to follow the lynx, they begin exploring the area and hunting. In the end, after becoming a grown-up, they leave their mother.
After the birth of your cubs, you can name each one. There is a family tree, so the player aims to...
9. Dustforce DXDustforce DX is the updated version of Dustforce, a platformer game where you need to clean up the world of dust. DX update added new maps and music. The tutorial was also redesigned to be friendlier to newcomers. In fact, DX version extends the game’s audience from a very hardcore to the medium one, giving more time to master the gameplay.
As a part of a four-member team (with AI teammates or in co-op with real players) you go through levels cleaning them and fighting monsters you meet. There...