Games Like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for iOS
Developer: Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
8 Best Games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game
The fifth game in the series, Skyrim takes us on a journey through the coldest region of Cyrodiil. Once again player can traverse the open world RPG armed with various medieval weapons and magic, to become a hero of Nordic legends –Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. After mandatory character creation players will have to escape not only imprisonment but a fire-breathing dragon. Something Skyrim hasn’t seen in centuries.
After Oblivion, the magic system was reworked, in order to show players more aggressive and direct combat. As a Dragonborn, your character will be able to use the powerful magic of dragon shouts, powered, upgraded and researched with the souls of the dragons that will be randomly encountered by players, while traveling. Hundreds of sidequests will invite players to discover every part of the newly introduced land. Aside from already filled with guilds, Daedra and steampunk Dwemer ruins, Skyrim has additional DLC content that not only brings Solstheim island and vampire conclave but gives players the ability to build their own homes, instead of buying pre-made ones.
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Nintendo DS Xbox 360 Xbox PlayStation 3 PlayStation 2 PlayStation PS Vita PSP Wii U Wii Commodore / Amiga
Here are the best games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for iOS:
Games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for iOS: MORTAL KOMBAT X,Call of Duty: Black Ops,Lords of the Fallen,The Banner Saga,ARK: Survival Of The Fittest,Memoria,MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY,Ember
1. MORTAL KOMBAT XMortal Kombat X is a fighting game involving 1x1 encounters. The game is the part of a massive Mortal Kombat franchise which originates in 1992 being one of the first fighting games. The MK universe includes films, literature, and TV-shows, let alone dozens of games.
The game features unique abilities throughout all of the series' titles. Fatality — the final death blow was introduced in the first section and have made its way to the Mortal Kombat X. The new piece of a franchise, nevertheless,...
2. Call of Duty: Black OpsCall of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter, a seventh installment in the series altogether and a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War. The game takes place during the Cold War and shows different historical periods of it.
The main character is a CIA agent, set out on different classified missions and tasked with eliminating enemies if needed. The story in the game is complicated, featuring characters from the previous games, and historical figures like JFK and Fidel Castro. Despite its emphasis...
3. Lords of the FallenLords of the Fallen is an action RPG, which is set in the fictional world abandoned by Gods and occupied by supernatural hostile power. Players assume the role of Harkyn, a human hero seeking to defeat threatening villains. According to the storyline, the main character is released from prison, where he was held for his sins, in order to protect the world. While wandering around the in-game world, the protagonist, controlled by players, eliminate bosses and earn experience points. As far as Harkyn...
4. The Banner SagaThe game takes place in a Viking world inhabited by three races (humans, Varls, and Dredges) created by different gods. Once between people and Varls was hostility, but with the emergence of dredges, they were forced to unite forces, for not being killed by them. At the beginning of the game in the world reigns eternal winter; the gods left all races, and the sun stopped, it would seem, forever.
The story begins with Ubin, who arrived in the port city Strand for an annual tribute. Upon arrival in...
5. ARK: Survival Of The FittestWelcome to ARK: Survival of the Fittest, the first ever M.O.S.A. - a Multiplayer Online Survival Arena - that Studio Wildcard designed for the burgeoning wild west of eSports. A spin-off from the most popular open-world Early Access game on Steam ARK: Survival Evolved, ARK: Survival of the Fittest (SotF) pits up to 72 combatants in an action-packed struggle for survival where players are ultimately pushed into an epic final showdown where only one “Tribe” will make it out alive.
6. MemoriaAlso known as The Dark Eye: Memoria, it's a point-and-click adventure game from a German developer and publisher of Daedalic Entertainment. The game is part of the series, based on the game The Dark Eye in 1984 and a direct continuation of the plot of Chains of Satinav.
The history of Memoria begins immediately after the end of the events of the previous game and tells the story of Geron's quest to find a way to help his fairy Nuri. The plot develops linearly. The developers use story-in-story...
7. MOBIUS FINAL FANTASYA team of veteran developers of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, headed by venerated producer Yoshinori Kitase of FFVII and FFXIII fame, brings you MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, a mobile RPG of unprecedented quality. The PC version comes 4K visuals and smooth 60 FPS gameplay. Enjoy a dramatic story and dynamic battles in the high-res!
* Widescreen Resolution
A new widescreen full HD 1920x1080 resolution available only on the PC.
Take in the sights of Palamecia as you venture throughout its lands, with a...