The best games like The Cat Games are:
- arrow_rightPapers, Please
- arrow_rightManual Samuel
- arrow_rightPokémon Quest
- arrow_rightDiddy Kong Racing
- arrow_rightPAC-MAN MUSEUM
82 Best Games Like The Cat Games:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (64)
- Xbox One (4)
- PlayStation 4 (4)
- iOS (16)
- Android (7)
- macOS (22)
- Linux (17)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Web (2)
1. Papers, Please
The creator of the game often travelled through Asia and made the observation that the work of an immigration officer checking documents for entry is simultaneously very monotonous and very responsible. The game reproduces this work - but scammers and unusual situations occur in it much more often than in reality. The task of the player-officer is not to make a mistake, not to let an unwanted guest into the country. He has power, directories, translucent devices, etc., but experienced masters of deception and fraud act against him. The task of the player is complicated by the fact that his country is like all the paranoid dictatorships at the same time. This country fears a lot, seeks to control everything and periodically generates various rules. The game has a lot of humour, a lot of exciting puzzles and unexpected twists, including shooting. The visual and musical design of the game reflects the bizarre world of stupid rules, constant fear and mutual distrust.
2. Manual Samuel
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
3. Pokémon Quest
Set off for adventure in the Pokémon™ Quest game. Venture out with your Pokémon buddies on expeditions across Tumblecube Island in search of loot in this free-to-start action-adventure for the Nintendo Switch™ system. Modify your Pokémon buddies with discovered Power Stones to make your ultimate expedition team.
With a cube-shaped art style, Pokémon™ Quest is unlike any Pokémon game you've seen before. The simple gameplay makes it easy to hop into expeditions and start exploring Tumblecube Island with the help of your Pokémon buddies. Afterwards, head back to your base camp where you can use the loot you found during your adventure to befriend more Pokémon. Attract various Kanto Region Pokémon to your base camp by cooking up dishes made with collected ingredients! You can even decorate your base camp with fun items that provide helpful bonuses that make your expeditions more beneficial.
4. Diddy Kong Racing
Diddy Kong Racing is a racing video game developed and published by Rare for the Nintendo 64. It was released on 21 November 1997 in Japan and Europe and 24 November 1997 in North America. The game is set in "Timber's Island" and revolves around Diddy Kong and his friends' attempt to defeat the intergalactic pig-wizard antagonist, Wizpig, through winning a series of races. The player can take control of any of the featured characters throughout the game. Diddy Kong Racing features five worlds with four racetracks each, and the ability to drive a car, hovercraft, or pilot an aeroplane.
Development of the game began after the release of Killer Instinct 2, and was intended to be a real-time strategy game known as Wild Cartoon Kingdom during early stages. As time progressed, the game shifted from a Walt Disney World-influenced racing game to a unique title named Pro-Am 64, in which Nintendo had no involvement with. Due to the delays of Banjo-Kazooie, Rare felt that they needed a stronger intellectual property to attract a wider audience for a game scheduled to release before Christmas 1997, thus making the decision to revolve a game around the character of Diddy Kong.
Diddy Kong Racing received critical acclaim upon release. The graphics, audio and gameplay were the most praised aspects of the game, however minor criticism was directed at its repetitiveness. The game has sold 4.8 million copies since release and stands as the Nintendo 64's eighth best-selling game. A cancelled sequel, Donkey Kong Racing, was in development for the GameCube, however it was abandoned after Microsoft's purchase of Rare for £375 million in 2002. An enhanced remake for the Nintendo DS titled Diddy Kong Racing DS was released worldwide in 2007.
Categories in common with Diddy Kong Racing: Racing
Platform: Nintendo 64
Prepare to battle everything from Moustache Cops to Breakfast, in this game inspired by fast action, 8-bit sports and arcade classics! Built with the input of thousands of crazed internet gamers, #IDARB is a chaotic 8-player eSport jumping future arena ball game. Create characters, teams, team logos, tournaments, even your theme music, in this highly customizable experience complete with disruptive “hashbombs” which dynamically change the game itself via Twitch and Twitter! IDARB supports up to a whopping 8 simultaneous local players, and up to 4 vs. 4, head-to-head online matches. Additional features include a mind-blowing single-player story mode, wild half time competitions, and unlockable recipes.#R##N##R##N#Begun as a crowd-sourced project, the game’s title is an acronym for “It Draws a Red Box” (IDARB). Thanks to thousands of suggestions via social media, the game evolved from one red box into the wacky amalgam it is today, complete with hundreds of strange “hashbombs”, secret commands which, when sent to the game via Twitch or Twitter, will disrupt and dynamically change the game in realtime! If there’s something you want that isn’t in #IDARB, it’s probably because you didn’t suggest it, but with so many customization options, you can probably still make it yourself!
Categories in common with #IDARB:
Platform: Xbox One
Cubetractor is tower defense-like cube-styled action-strategy-puzzle bullet hell. This is the only game within the IP.
The game is self-called "reverse tower defense" by the developers. The point is, you and your opponent have to build stationery structures to defeat each other's bases. Many of the maps designed so no side has the opportunity and every odd in the gameplay depends on the speed and skillfulness of the sides. There a total of 40 maps.
The core gameplay element comes from combining the materials: Endroi can pull the multi-colored blocks towards him — if hit an enemy, they destroy both the for and themselves, and if they get hit by another block of the same color, they form a construction — most likely a turret — which shoots in all directions. So the player is forced to continually think about the directions of pulling and the placement of turrets to antagonize with the AI-driven opponent adequately.
The plot circles around Endroi on his quest to acquiring the power of Cubetracking — which is Cubes + Attracting combo-word. On his way, he encounters many enemies and overcomes them with tactics and more exceptional time management skills.
7. PAC-MAN MUSEUM
PAC-MAN stars in a nostalgia-packed collection of the greatest PAC-MAN games of all time. PAC-MAN MUSEUM will include classic PAC-MAN titles as well as newer releases, allowing gamers to play through the evolution of PAC-MAN from his humble beginnings from 1980 through current hits like PAC-MAN Championship Edition and PAC-MAN Battle Royale.KeyFeatures
- Classic PAC-MAN Games – Includes hits such as PAC-MAN, SUPER PAC-MAN, PAC-LAND, PAC-MAN Battle Royale, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, and more
- PAC-MAN Navigation System – Assists players by helping them find the best routes through mazes
- Stage Save Function – Allows you to save your progress between stages
- Multiplayer PAC-MAN – For the first time, PAC-MAN Battle Royale brings the 4-player arcade hit home
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Challenge the best players in the world on your favorite PAC-MAN games
Sudoku is a puzzle, where you need to arrange numbers into empty cells so that there are no repetitions along the vertical, horizontal and small square, and the entire large square is filled.
- 3 dimensions of squares (4x4, 9x9, 16x16)
- 3 difficulty levels (easy, medium and hard)
- simple relaxing gameplay
- beautiful achievements
- pleasant music
As soon as possible: trading cards
9. Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
Laura doesn’t suffer from nightmares anymore. But, despite the fact that it has been 2 years since she came out of the coma, she is haunted by the promise of Sandman to take revenge. Laura and Tim go to ski resort hoping to distract Laura from heavy thoughts.
There, on the edge of the world, misfortune befalls her. Tim goes out of the house in a fit of lunacy and falls off the cliff. He did not die, but is in a coma. It is not hard to guess that the fall off the cliff and coma are caused by intrigues of the Sandman.
It would seem what might be easier for Laura, having the absolute Power, to awaken her husband? However, being received the Power, Laura has made a commitment not to use the Power for her own benefit. This means that she can’t help Tim to wake up. And she has 2 choices: watch how her beloved slowly dies in the hospital, or have recourse to the help of an old friend again who once helped her when she was in a coma.
When Laura met an old friend (the player), she stops the time to pass by the doctors unchecked and infiltrate in Tim’s ward, and then she immerses the player into the subconscious of Tim, whose body is almost seized by the Sandman.
The Sandman operates under the old scheme: by sending nightmares, he suppresses the will of the victim to resist.
Will the player have time to wake up Tim before the Sandman turns him into his heir?
- Continuation of game series;
- Original game world;
- More than 40 gaming locations;
- The world changes during walkthrough;
- 12 mini-games;
- More than 30 3D videos and cut-scenes;
- Unique meta-game on search of beholders (variation of Hidden Object’s mechanics);
- Meta-game on search of diary’s pages with prehistory of game events
- 2 game modes (normal and advanced);
- Achievements system
2048 is played on a 4×4 grid, with numbered tiles that slide smoothly when a player moves them using the four arrow keys. Every turn, a new tile will randomly appear in an empty spot on the board with a value of either 2 or 4.
Tiles slide as far as possible in the chosen direction until they are stopped by either another tile or the edge of the grid. If two tiles of the same number collide while moving, they will merge into a tile with the total value of the two tiles that collided.
The resulting tile cannot merge with another tile again in the same move
A scoreboard keeps track of the user's score. The user's score starts at zero, and is incremented whenever two tiles combine, by the value of the new tile.
The game is won when a tile with a value of 2048 appears on the board, hence the name of the game. After reaching the 2048 tile, players can continue to play (beyond the 2048 tile) to reach higher scores. When the player has no legal moves (there are no empty spaces and no adjacent tiles with the same value), the game ends.
11. Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo is an arcade game developed by Frontier Developments and BAM! Entertainment. It came out on 03-10-2003. It was published by BAM! Entertainment. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo is available on PC, Xbox, GameCube and PlayStation 2.
Categories in common with Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo: Arcade
Fortune-499 is a game about money and magic. You play a fortune teller working in the magical resources department of a large corporation. You engage in day-to-day office activities such as forwarding emails, attending meetings, fighting back hordes of monsters, and dealing with printer jams. With some tricky magic up your sleeve and your job on the line, it's up to you to build a future out of the hand you've been dealt.
- Battle monsters by predicting their next move.
- Build a deck of fortunes.
- Uncover a plot both magical and mundane.
- Check your email every morning.
13. 10 Second Ninja
Ninjas are cool, this is an established fact of the universe. Nazi Robots from space are not cool, they are the complete opposite of cool, and Robot Hitler is out to get you, the world's first ninja.
You have 10 seconds to destroy all Nazi Robots in your vicinity. IT. IS. ON.
Become the ultimate Ninja and take down Robot Hitler’s automated autocracy in this blisteringly fast platformer.
Ready, Steady, Ninja!
- Blitz through 40 challenging levels!
- Fight again and again to get the best time possible and a glorious three star rating!
- Break your controller or keyboard out of anger!
- Battle your friends down to the millisecond on the leaderboards
- Prove you know how to play games and collect all 30 achievements
Warning: This game contains flashing images. It is advised that you do not play if you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy.
14. Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
From the award-winning team that brought you Auditorium and Pulse: Volume One comes Fractal, an enthralling music puzzler experience. Push, Combo, and Chain your way through a pulsing technicolor dreamscape all the while expanding your consciousness at 130 BPM.
With 3 unique and challenging game modes, amazing HD-Quality graphics, and an ever-evolving soundtrack, Fractal is sure to destroy what little productivity you have left.Key Features:
- 3 Distinct modes of play: Campaign, Puzzle, and Arcade
- All-new Musicbox Audio Engine composes music based on how you play
- Colors! Hexagons! Particle Effects! Ridiculous Callouts!
15. Shift Happens
The two jello jelly creatures Bismo and Plom got connected in a tragic yet funny accident and thus can exchange their size and abilities at will. Welcome to the world of Shift Happens - the only game out there which doesn't take a closer look at the body mass index and where players are actually forced to work togehter (and occasionally stab each other in the back).
Experience thrilling adventures in four totally different worlds:
Explore a freaked out laboratory where Bismo and Plom had their accident!
Uncover the secrets of the overgrown green forests...
... and survive the dry canyons where a deadly wind awaits you...
... just to prepare you for the bitingly cold caves!
The twist: Shift Happens is pure fun for solo players, yet its full potential can only be experienced together. Play it with your best friend while hanging around on a couch enjoying a pizza. Together you can solve puzzles and fight over precious coins. Coordination and communication are key to a successful journey. We recommend using gamepads for maximum enjoyability™.
The game also features a singleplayer mode with different level content. Although the game is primarily meant to be played by two people, you can play the completely different singleplayer levels without another person.
The game features all the good things you should expect from a co-op platformer:
Over 40 levels of handcrafted fun
Local and online co-op gameplay
Extra challenges/rewards in the levels for completionists and explorers
More than 30 different levels designed for the singleplayer mode
8 unlockable bonuslevels (4 single- & 4 multiplayer)
And timechallenges for each level
16. Safety First!
Safety First! is a twin stick physics puzzler in which you have to fix broken electric wires using your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid (MYRL). Get ready for a challenging journey through a variety of gameplay mechanics and hilarious sound design. Can you beat all 69 levels?
Your grandma turned her vintage radio up too much and caused lots of cables to break in the nearby power plant. With your awesome electrician skills you embark on a mission to fix all those broken wires employing your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid. Get ready for a challenging and physically totally accurate journey!
Control your characters feet using the thumb sticks of your gamepad. Be warned though, he's quite fragile. Deploy Magical Yellow Repair Liquid where necessary so your grandma can enjoy her favorite tune again.
For your convenience we included "Grandmas favorite tune" in the credits scroller
Totally awesome features in 69(!) levels throughout 3 campaigns
Classic campaign with 30 levels
Advanced campaign with another even weirder 32 levels. Looking for some gameplay variation? Try this mode: You can only lift one foot at a time. One foot stays on the ground.
Space (yes, Space!) campaign: A couple of more levels with zero gravity
Tons of (well, three) play modes
PEP: everything is faster, flashing light, faster music
DRNK: world rocks back and forth, rock music, alternate voice audio ("German Sch**sse Mode!"), brown Myrlballs
Fun to fail, quick to retry!And for Heaven's sake, please play with a dual analog stick gamepad!
Interact with various physics driven objects
Immersive sound effects and voice acting
Interactive soundtrack that constantly changes
Lots of achievements
Entertaining to watch and listen to. You will tell your grandkids about it someday.
17. Mutant Mudds
Mutant Mudds is back and better than ever! 20 New Ghost Levels Await Beyond the Phantom Mirror!!
5/5 - Touch Arcade.
4/4 - Slide To Play.
9.1/10 - IGN.
4.5/5 "Editor's Choice" - 148Apps.
4.5/5 - Modojo.
KOTAKU'S "GAMING APP OF THE DAY!"
Renegade Kid's critically-acclaimed 12-bit platformer makes a splash on the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®!
Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun!
Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.
Armed with a heavy-duty water cannon, Max has what he needs to vanquish his long-term nemesis: the Mutant Mudds. Max must blast and hover his way across the soiled landscape to seek out mysterious Water Sprites. Legend says collecting all of the mysterious Water Sprites will wash the filthy Mutant Mudds away for good!
• 20 new ghost levels now available as a one-time in-app purchase!
• 80 hard-as-steel levels that span across 5 pixelated worlds and 8 unique neo-retro graphical themes.
• Includes 20 lip-smacking delicious ‘Grannie’ levels, specifically designed for veteran players who can master the main game.
• Jet between three 2D playfields and experience incredible sense-of-depth – a treat for the eyeballs.
• Unlock Grannie as a special playable character and harness the tri-power of all power-ups in a simultaneous powerful fashion.
• Amazing foot-stomping and booty-groovin’ chip-tune OST to snap your fingers and bob your head to.
• Discover a veritable plethora of secret doorways that transport you into classic gaming worlds of the past.
18. Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition
Someone needs to teach those Bullies a lesson in pain, so why not let it be You?
Squareboy vs Bullies is an old school beat 'em up by Rohan Narang that follows the titular Squareboy and his quest for Justice!
For far too long the bullies have gone unpunished and with no one else to put them in their place, Squareboy finds himself standing up against them to do what is right, not just for himself, but for everyone the bullies victimized. Will you help Squareboy fight off the Bullies?
- Retro pixel art graphics and OST with 14 different chiptune tracks.
- Fight in many different locations across Squareburg.
- New Arena mode.
- Never before seen Bullies.
- New UI screen that takes advantage of the entire screen.
19. Paint it Back
The art has disappeared from the gallery! Can you paint it back?
Recreate lost works of pixel art by using brainpower.
Use logic as your paintbrush to solve each painting's unique puzzle.
Try the free demo!
- 150 paintings to solve!
- 15 rooms to unlock.
- 20 achievements.
- Logic puzzles similar to picross, sudoku, nonograms, paint by numbers and griddlers.
- Endless "Mystery Masterpiece" challenge mode.
- Play paintings in Normal, Pro and Master difficulty modes.
- Undo and redo buttons.
- 6 player profiles on one computer (the whole family/commune/coven can play!)
- Steam cloud and achievements.
- Play with mouse, keyboard or game controller. Also great on touchscreen PCs!
- Hours of puzzley fun!
Beglitched is a game about insecurity, in our computers and ourselves. In a pastel world of networks where nobody truly knows what they’re doing, hacking is a magical art and the notorious Glitch Witch is the most premium archmagi of the net. Through what appears to be nothing more than random circumstance, YOU are her new apprentice. You must use your wits and cunning to unravel the mechanisms of an alien computer and survive amongst a veritable web of clowns, leftclickers, and filedraggers.
21. Job the Leprechaun
Do you like Platformer Games?
Help Job the Leprechaun to rescue his friend Eri on this retro style one.
Collect all clovers on stage and find the door to go to the next level.
A horde of goblins, zombies, caterpillars and many more monsters will try to stop you, use your Magic Hat to kill them all.
You are not alone in this adventure, Catalina Cow and and The Elf will help you with their abilities.
Will peace and quiet come back to Leprechaun Village?Features:
- 38 levels full of monsters and puzzles.
- Retro Pixel-Art and Chiptune Sound.
- Full Controller Support.
Collapse! is a series of award-winning tile-matching puzzle video games by GameHouse, a software company in Seattle, Washington. In 2007, Super Collapse! 3 became the first game to win the Game of the Year at the inaugural Zeebys. The series has been discontinued since 2015 due RealNetworks shuts down it internal games studio.
In 2006, a spin-off series called Super Collapse Puzzle Gallery! was developed into 5 games.
Categories in common with Collapse!: Puzzle
Platform: Game Boy Advance
23. Yetisports Deluxe
Yetisports Deluxe is an arcade game developed by Edelweiss Medienwerkstatt. It came out on 01-09-2004. It was published by JoWooD Productions. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Yetisports Deluxe on PC.
Categories in common with Yetisports Deluxe: Arcade
24. Rogue Contracts: Syndicate
Be Stealthy. Be Fast. Be Tactical. Be Lethal.
Enter a dark, dystopic world of advanced organized crime, and prepare to take on a highly militarized and dangerously ambitious syndicate.
Your enhanced reflexes, your fists, your katana, your shuriken, the custom made weapons your team has provided you with, and even the guns of your enemies will not be enough to take down such an enemy.
In Rogue Contracts: Syndicate you'll need to both act and think fast, use stealth and the layout of your enemy's buildings to your advantage, strike surgically, and kill swiftly. You'll need to utilize the intelligence provided to you by your support team, and learn to flow with the fast pace the frantic action calls for.
The exhilarating soundtrack, and unique visuals will be there to accompany your every lethal move. Even your death(s).FEATURES:
- Expansive single-player campaign, designed to test both your reflexes and tactical thought.
- Frantic Survival mode against increasing numbers of enemy agents.
- Smart, fast, responsive enemy agents that will constantly test your combat, strategy, and stealth skills.
- 3 unique boss battles, 16 progressively challenging levels.
- Exhilarating action-focused soundtrack designed to enhance your play.
- Procedural enemy spawning. No level ever plays the same way again.
- Includes a levels section unlock after completing the game. Try to beat your best level score and time.
- 2 levels of difficulty: normal and hard mode.
25. Call of Bitcoin
Cryptocurrency monsters attack civilians, mining farms, which used to bring huge incomes to people, are out of order, opening portals to the world of crypto-currency monsters. All the coveted Bitcoin became the main cause of economic collapse and apocalypse on Earth. Call of Bitcoin - Challenge the cryptocurrency world, pick all the bitcoins, kill the monsters, stop hellish chaos and restore balance in the universe.
An exciting platformer, with many levels and dangerous monsters all over the place.
Kill the enemies, collect coins, open all the secret rooms, but just stay alive.
- The most unusual hero
- Atmospheric music
- Mining-farm, if you do not want to collect Bitcoins
- Steam Achievements
26. Hyperspace Dogfights
Out-boost your enemies, use gravity to your advantage and hyperspace-dodge through projectiles when things get too hairy.Loot
Make your jet stronger and stranger by gathering some of the 150+ currently available passive and active items. Use over 50 randomly modified weapons against your opponent, including aerial melee options.Opposition
Engage zone specific enemy types in air and ground combat. Confront ten distinct bosses or even try surviving beyond that in endless play.Developer Comments/FAQ
What do I do in Hyperspace Dogfights?
You fly a jet in a 2d environment and blow things up. You'll be given randomized goals in order to complete enemy waves. In-between waves you'll spend currency on items that modify your jet in various ways. Zones end with random boss encounters. Difficulty is pretty harsh, you'll probably die a lot. But each next run will play out a little different. Throughout the game you'll unlock additional items to find on later runs. The game is fairly light on story, but you might piece together things through item descriptions and combat chatter.
- Juicy, impact-full and tense 2d air combat, framed in a weird sci-fi universe
- Colorful pixel art, powered by the Pico8 16 color palette
- More than a hundred different passive items, some providing simple bonuses, some completely changing how your jet behaves
- More then 50 sci-fi jet weapons, including lasers, explosives and aerial melee options
- 40+ active items used for offense, defense or utility
- Strong focus on synergies and weird jet builds. Most items will interact with others, all passives can stack with themselves.
- 7 zones with distinct enemy composition to explore
- 10 bosses to die against
- 5+ player jets to fly, all coming with unlockable mk2 loadouts
- Various wave goals: Hunt ace pilots, raid ground targets, perform recon scans and more
- An adaptive soundtrack with combat and menu tracks, consisting of 14 tuns by ENUIT and Ole Toensen (available as dlc)
- Persistent unlocks with lots of items in the loot pool from the get go, but some things only unlockable through the endgame
- Optional endless mode (unlocked after second victory)
- Steam cloud save, cross platform
I've already seen mechanic X in game X. Not very innovative.
HDog was born from mashing together elements of my favorite roguelikes. So yeah, in the larger scope of indie games, it probably isn't very innovative. Please expect the game to be an iterative but proven design with known mechanics and decent replayability. I had fun making it and weirdly enough I still have fun playing it, so I just hope that it works for you too! <3
Why does this game not have controller support? Will that be added?
Some item/abilities in the game need you to be able to control your mouse cursor separately from the ship. (It'll make sense when you get those items.) Right now I don't think I can reconcile this with controller controls. I'm still investigating this but can't promise anything. For now please assume that the game won't support controllers.
Can I get the game without all that screenshake? That stuff gives me a headache...
Yep, all the feedback stuff can be configured/turned off in the options.
I found a bug?!?
We did a year long alpha but there is still the possibility that some things slipped through the cracks. Please report your findings in the steam forum or contact me on twitter and I'll look into it.
<3 <3 <3
Stefan Widany – Sleeper Games
27. Premium Pool
Premium Pool is a smooth and enjoyable way to play billiards on your computer. Practice in single player against AI and then put your skills into use in a tournament or in a wide range of different custom locations online. You can also challenge your friends locally or online. In Premium Pool everything can be customized. Gather credits from your wins and change the cue, table, cloth and balls to your liking from a vast collection of beautifully designed equipment. Who wouldn’t want to play with a royally designed table on the beach? Or use one of the uniquely designed cues in a casino? Finally personalize your character by selecting one of the awesome theme characters in the game.
- Online multiplayer
- Local multiplayer
- Single player
- Challenge your friends
- 8 Ball
- Tournament mode
- Super smooth controls
- Specially themed game rooms
- Customize every equipment
- Awesome set of avatars
- Chat with your competitor
- Option to fast forward; no need to wait all balls to settle down to continue playing
- Achievements and collectible cards
28. sWORD MASTER
sWORDMASTER is a spelling game that offers four different game modes:
- Adventure mode:
The adventure mode contains 25 levels with increasing difficulty.
Every enemy slain in the adventure mode will provide the player both gold and experience. Therefore should you feel a bump in the difficulty, you can always go back and repeat some of the previous levels to catch up.
Beating every 5th level(5th,10th etc) will unlock a fairy to help you in your journey.
Fairies provide unique buffs to your charachter, such as increased drop rate for potions or chance to stun enemy with each attack.
These faithful companions will earn experience with your character and can be leveled up twice, increasing their bonuses.
Each level on normal difficulty offers 4 medals should you complete the requirements.
- New Game+:
New Game+ offers the ability to replay the 25 levels of the adventure mode. This time around your enemies are buffed and create a greater challenge.
Each level on plus difficulty also offers 4 medals.There are two more medals which don't depend on the difficulty, making a total of 10 medals to collect for each level.
- Endurance: Unlimited enemies, getting stronger as you slain them.
- Against the clock: Type as many words as you can in a given time to get your place in the leaderboards. Alternatively you can set a custom time and relax, trying to beat your personal best.
Navpoint is a space action strategy about being a starship traffic controller.
Take command of the Navigos Traffic Control Station and with the help of a fleet of Police Frigates, Customs Clippers and Tugboats. Guide cargoships, couriers, luxury liners and cruisers safely to their destinations.
Build cargo and passenger docks, repair and refuel stations, and defence satellites. Create a solar infrastructure to wring profit from passing shipping.
Sounds easy right? But when you also have to deal with politics, aliens, pirates, smugglers, travelling film stars, terrorists, floods of refugees, sunspot radiation, wormholes, meteors and nebulas, it can get complicated!
- Single Player Campaign - Start your career on a backwater moon, work your way towards command of Commercial center of the solar system - Earth.
- Freeplay - Choose from dozens of maps and play how you want.
- Command and Control - Set speed and heading for all shipping - Cruisers, Cargoships, Luxury Liners.and Frigates.
- Breaking News! - Challenging scenarios for you to resolve. Floods of refugees, quarantined plague ships, traveling superstars, terrorist threats and natural disasters.
- Pirate Raiders - Deploy police cutters to intercept pirate raiders and protect your airspace.
- Racial Tensions - Tensions between the Duug and the Khaat have always been high, if they are kept together for too long expect trouble!
- Customs and Immigration - Use customs clippers to search suspicious craft for contraband.
- Rescue - Use your tugboats to rescue damaged and disabled craft before it's too late!
- Cargo Docks - Guide commercial shipping safely to dock.
- Couriers - Hi-speed priority traffic needs to reach it's destination ASAP!
- Asteroids - Space junk and meteors can disrupt shipping, use your tugboats to clear the skies!
- Sunspots - Dangerous solar activity will disable shipping, keep them clear.
- Wormholes - Unpredictable rifts in time and space will transport your ships across space, could be useful, or just dangerous!
- Nebulas - Strange gases in space will affect shipping propulsion and control.
30. My Colony
My Colony is a space colonization and city building simulation game. Start with a small landing craft on a barren and desolate world, and build it up into a thriving space empire!
My Colony is all about building your city and managing all of it's various aspects, from resources, employment, education, housing, happiness, and more. You can start on a relatively simple earth-like planet, or choose from some of the more brutal and inhospitable worlds for an added challenge. There are also four unique civilizations to choose from, each with their own tech and building trees.
My Colony can be played in either online or offline mode. Online mode requires an Ape Apps account, and allows you to found your colony under the government of another player, who will help take care of you and send you resources and aid in the early game. Once you grow and your civilization becomes self-sufficient, you may declare independence and even take new child colonies under your own wing as the leader of a commonwealth of planets.
In offline mode, there is still limited multiplayer over a local area network. You may exchange resources and send messages between other players on the same LAN.
In My Colony, you can create either a single city game, or create a new region, which is a collection of smaller colonies working together in tandem, sharing a similar resource and technology pool. Each play mode offers a unique style and different challenges.
Finally, My Colony also includes both a map and texture editor, so that you may mod and customize the game as you see fit. You can even export your game modifications and share them with others!
- 4 unique civilizations to play as
- Nearly 400 unique buildings to build
- Over ten different randomly generated map types to play on
- Game customization and modding capabilities
- Single player or multi player (both online or LAN)
- Supports keyboard and mouse, touch controls, gamepad controls (works on most Android TV devices), responsive interface for all screen sizes
- Sync progress across platforms
My Colony is a large game and is under constant development, with new content being added on a regular basis. Check it out, and leave feedback on things you would like to see added or changed! Most of the new content in the game is the direct result of community feedback, so your ideas matter!
Thanks for trying My Colony!
31. Bullet Force
***WHAT IS IT***
Bullet Force is an upcoming first-person shooter. Jump aboard a new multiplayer experience, prepare your arms and ready your weapons. Grab your friends and experience a true war like experience. Select from over 6 weapons (and counting) and drive vehicles including an MRAP and a military tank. Not only this, but you are given a complete choice with fully customizable load outs, to create your ultimate solider. If the multiplayer scene does not strike your eye, Bullet Force offers a complete single player campaign, along with singleplayer game modes.
- Singleplayer campaign
- Singleplayer team-deathmatch mode
- Online multiplayer with custom matches
- Satisfying gunplay
- Customizable loadout (multiple weapons with attachments and camos)
32. Brave Hero Yuusha EX
What better way to spend an evening than gathered around listening to a classic tale of a brave hero saving a princess from a sinister demon lord bent on ruling the world? Sure, it may be the same story you've heard time and time again, but don't old stories get better with age?
So here we find our usual crew. A hero, a demon lord, and a princess all congregating to tell the story of the hero's triumph and the defeat of a great evil. Everyone here know their role and exactly how to carry it out. But what happens when the story doesn't go exactly as we know it? What if someone were to rewrite the story to something no one within it knows how to enact? Who's responsibility is it to put the story back on its track and find the happy ending we all know and love?
...Wait, didn't we do this once before?
Well, let's do it again, and we'll make it bigger and better this time!
Here Comes Brave Hero Yuusha EX!
This extended version of original Brave Hero Yuusha is Yuusha as you've never seen it before! Join the ragtag crew of the Yuusha, Demon Lord, and the Princess as they traverse the land to put the story of The Hero and the Demon back together and set the world right! Inspired by older console RPGs, Brave Hero Yuusha EX features a colorful visual style while keeping that classic adventure feel that you've come to love from RPGs of the 80s and 90s.Features: * 4-6 hours of that old-timey JRPG goodness.
* A stellar new soundtrack by Agent Ape, and the ability to switch to the original chiptune OST at any time.
* Fully revamped combat with new skills, improved enemy AI, and a more satisfying challenge.
* Skippable encounters! If you are strong enough, flick those mean old random encounters away with the press of a button.
* Jokes I thought were funny in 2015 and still aren't.
* New battle animations.
* Choose between male and female appearances for the hero.
* A whole new postgame quest to enjoy.
TheLooppy is a hardcore 2D platformer with puzzle elements, in which you help the hero Looppy to go through the magical valley to the crystal of desires, so that his dream of becoming big can finally be realized. Do not leave this cutie in trouble alone.
Vector graphics + Gaming trap + Dynamic atmosphere = Good game time. By Flatingo (YouTube).
34. Lethal Enforcers
Lethal Enforcers (リーサルエンフォーサーズ Rīsaru Enfōsāzu) is a 1992 shooting game released for the arcades by Konami. The in-game graphics consist entirely of digitized photographs. This caused controversy as it allowed players to shoot photorealistic representations of enemies.
Home versions were released for the Super NES, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and Sega CD during the following year and include a revolver-shaped light gun known as the Konami Justifier.
Lethal Enforcers was followed by Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters. Both games would later be released in the two-in-one compilation Lethal Enforcers I & II (Lethal Enforcers Deluxe Pack in Japan) for the PlayStation.
Years later, Konami released the Police 911 series as a Japan-themed sequel to the original plot. This was also followed by the arcade game Seigi No Hero, which was localized and renamed as Lethal Enforcers 3 for Western audiences.
Categories in common with Lethal Enforcers:
35. The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys
A free online flash game, you take the role of a psychoanalyst, dealing with the trauma of five abused animals after Dr Kindermann is away. There is Dolly, a sheep that grows like a wolf. Having an identity shift, they're taking it out on themselves with physical abuse.
Dub, a turtle that won't ever stop exercising. Kroko, a crocodile that hides behind a pillow that it uses as a fetish. Lilo, a hippo that can't work out the simplest of problems.
And Sly, a snake that seems to be suffering from depersonalization.
An additional character was added after release. Dr Wood is a sort of crow-like creature that visists all of the patients and writes notes. As of yet, he's not interactive.
Categories in common with The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys: Simulation
This application does not currently support iOS8.
One of TheAppera.com's Top 50 games of 2009!
The original "Bust-A-Move" (Also known as "Puzzle Bobble") game is reborn on the iPhone / iPod touch, bursting with bubble-popping fun for both 1 and 2 players!
Featuring Story Mode, where you control Bub in an all-new puzzle-solving adventure; VS. Mode, where you and a friend play head-to-head over Bluetooth; and Challenge Mode, where the puzzles never stop!
**VS. Mode is unavailable on first-generation iPod touch
devices due to lack of Bluetooth functionality.
**iOS 4.3 or higher is required to play Bust-A-Move.
How to Play:
Clear bubbles from the screen by connecting 3 or more of the same color!
Don't let them cross the line at the bottom or it's game over!
Choose from 2 different
ways to control the action!
1) Sling Shot:
Pull the bubble back like a pinball and let her rip!
A fun, unique way to aim and fire!
2) Tap Shot:
Tap a direction to launch a bubble!
Simple controls with an intuitive feel!
38. yellow (game)
Can you make the screen yellow in all 50 levels?
Each level has its own logic.
Do you need help? Use the light bulb button that will appear after a while in the bottom right of each level to get a hint. There are multiple hints for each level.
With the premium unlock in-app you will not get ads before the hints.
A Bart Bonte / bontegames puzzle game.
Categories in common with yellow (game): Puzzle
39. Spin The Bottle: Bumpie's Party
Turn off your TV, get your friends and family together, sit in a circle around the Wii U GamePad and play Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party. Look at each other, do silly challenges, have fun and get a little closer.
Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party is a game for 2-8 players. You sit in a circle around the GamePad and spin a virtual bottle. Two players are randomly paired up each round to do a collaborative physical challenge. Use the Wii Remotes and each other to dance, spin, grab, jump, hide, pump, pass and squeeze. Collaborate with your friends and complete the most challenges to win Bumpie's Party! Spin the Bottle might be tongue-in-cheek, but don’t worry kissing is not required.
- 23 different collaborative physical mini games.
- Look at, touch and communicate with each other.
- Play anywhere; you are not limited by your TV.
All updates and additional content for the game will be free. Each release of new content will raise the price a bit, so buy now and save money.
New update: Play Act Like an Animal, Body Twister, and other new minigames using the GamePad and the camera! Turn off your TV, get your friends and family together, sit in a circle around the Wii U™ GamePad and play Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party. Look at each other, do silly challenges, have fun and get a little closer.
Categories in common with Spin The Bottle: Bumpie's Party:
Platform: Wii U
Colored blocks fall, and they keep falling. You rotate them, and drop them. Faster and faster you align the pieces, creating links of matching color, filling in gaps. You touch a block with a detonator and the entire chain explodes. The blocks above them drop, another detonator touches, and another chain is gone. Then another.
Anode reintroduces the classic falling-block puzzle genre, with new twists and challenges! Link blocks back and forth across each other. Match angled couplers to create chains of multiple colors. Earn items and use them to clear your bin. Play Mission Mode and complete randomly-generated objectives for additional challenge. Post your scores on leaderboards and see how you stack up.
Invite a friend over, plug in some controllers, and dive into frantic competition. Complete long chains to send blocks to your opponent's side, or use offensive items to trip them up. Don't have a controller? Play two players with one keyboard! All to a pulsing soundtrack with music that gets more intense as your bin fills!
41. Blast Zone! Tournament
Blast Zone! Tournament is the fast-paced game where fun meets explosive combat! Take on challenges in the fully-loaded single-player campaign to level up and prepare to compete in numerous multiplayer arenas. Team up with friends and blast opponents as you go head-to-head to see who will be the last bomber standing! It’s time to ignite your fuse and blast your way to the top of the leaderboards!
- Story-driven single-player campaign provides 240 unique challenges
- 32- player cross-platform multiplayer either local, online, or combined. Multiplayer matches each have unranked and ranked options to cater to both casual players and hardcore fans
- 10 solo and team-based multiplayer modes including Free-For-All, Team Deathmatch, Bomb Blast, Treasure Mode, King Mode, Zombie Mode and more!
- 283 multiplayer levels, with tweakable options including handicaps, lives, starting items, bomber stats, overall match settings, and more
- Create individual characters with over 10 billion unlockable cosmetic and gear item combinations
- Robust set of social features from friends lists to partying, news, mail, and more to help foster a healthy community and lay the foundations for esports tournaments
- Pulsating party soundtrack
Want more info? See below.
GET INSTANT SINGLE PLAYER ACTION!
Single Player Campaign Fire-Bomb your way through an addictively fun single player campaign become the greatest contestant in Blast Zone’s history; earn awesome costumes by successfully completing 240 unique challenges as you punch, kick and throw your way through Pirate Ships, Jungles, Military Bases, Dance Clubs, and more
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Are you ready for 32-player online Battle Royales? Want to play 2v2v2v2 King mode with your friends on your couch?
Exhibition Mode Up to 32 party members made up lcoals, remotes, and AIs can play a wide variety of game modes
Matched Multiplayer Season 1 ranked modes are Battle Royale, 4v4 Team Knockout, and FFA Wildcard (random game modes: FFA, FFA Respawn, Treasure, Bomb Blast, and Zombie)
MASTER THE MULTIPLAYER GAME MODES
Free-for-All Each contestant has a single life, who will be the last one standing?
Team Deathmatch Knock the other team out to achieve victory
Bomb Blast and Team Bomb Blast Explosions paint floor tiles, who will have the most tiles?
Coin Collect and Team Coin Collect Collect the most coins to win the match
King Mode A team mode where the King must be protected at all costs
FFA Respawn Players have infinite lives and battle for kills
TD Respawn Teams battle it out for kill counts
Zombie Who will be the last one standing during a Zombie apocalypse?
Lots of Variety 283 multiplayer levels across 7 themes
Match Mutators Are powerups burnable? Is Revenge Mode enabled? It’s up to you.
Player Handicaps Want to play a 7 vs 1 match where one person starts with Bomb 9, Speed 9, Power 9, and has 3 lives?
CREATE YOUR UNIQUE BOMBER
Over 10 billion combinations. Earn amazing outfits, awe-inspiring hats, and hilarious emotes then mix them together to realize a totally unique personal style.
It’s time to grab a bomb and get your blast on!
42. Diner Bros
HECTIC KITCHEN ACTION
Diner Bros is a frantic cooking and restaurant management game where you must cook and serve meals to your customers before they get too hungry. You just opened your diner. As the first customers take their seats, you rush to the kitchen. One customer doesn’t want tomato in his burger, while the other one wants a drink. Those tables won’t clean up themselves either… If you take too long, your customers will leave angry and hungry, and you’ll soon go out of business!UPGRADE YOUR RESTAURANT
Start off small, cooking burgers and serving drinks to a few curious customers. By upgrading your restaurant with new recipes, expanding the dining area, hiring staff, and impressing your customers, your diner may quickly become a bustling hot spot. With many different equipment to get and recipe types to learn, can your business earn the coveted 3-star award?KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS
You have your everyday patrons, but special customers with specific quirks and fixations will also visit. You have the construction workers, for instance: they’re always hungry and will order 2 courses. Or the runner, always in a hurry, who usually orders salad. Keep an eye on any punks: they will try to sneak away without paying! And finally, the most feared (and revered) of all: the food critic…NEED MORE STAFF? HIRE YOUR FRIENDS!
Your restaurant will soon be too much for you to manage alone, so hire staff to help you serve your impatient customers… or even better: call your friends to help you out! Hire servers in the single-player mode or grab a friend to help you finish the wild 2-4 player local co-op campaign. Call orders out, stay organized, and rush to your tables in this crazy, hilarious co-op!KEY FEATURES
- Cook and serve meals as fast as you can to keep your customers happy!
- Manage and upgrade your restaurant until you’ve earned the coveted 3-star award
- Get new equipment and learn recipes to offer new main courses and side dishes
- Attend different special customers such as the runners, construction workers, punks, and food critics
- Make your business grow in the single player or co-op campaign with 3 main levels
- Test your skills in 12 challenge levels
- Hire more staff if you’re playing the single-player campaign…
- …or ask your friends to help you out in the frantic and hilarious 2-4 couch co-op action!
Nurbits is a music puzzle game. You take on the role of a sound engineer responsible for producing music with a robot band. You must fix the wiring in each robot's brain before it can play the song.
To do so, you hook up microchips that send and receive signals the same way that neurons do. Each chip has a threshold. If it receives enough stimulation from other chips to reach threshold it will fire and play a note. To solve the puzzle you must hook up the right notes and inhibit the wrong notes. Each puzzle is a phrase in the song the player is assembling. Complete all the puzzles so the band can play the song!
Nurbits also features a creative mode. You can customize your robot band, and create and share your own songs and puzzles.Features:
- Over 50 puzzles composing four original songs.
- Each song features a distinct musical style: chiptune, rock, hip-hop, and electronic dance music.
- Rise to the top of the robot music industry as you progress through four venues: the basement, small club, arena, and space station.
- Puzzle mechanics based on real neuroscience concepts.
- Compose your own music in an easy and intuitive way.
- 21 different instrument sounds: guitar, bass, drums, synths, and more.
- Add effects and tweak all the parameters of your song.
- Robot editor - Make your own custom robots to form your own unique robot bands.
- Turn your music into puzzles using the same tools as the game designers.
- Online song sharing - Upload your creations. Download other player's creations to play and remix them.
44. Basketball Court VR
Basketball Court VR offers a relaxing, casual basketball shooting simulation for those who prefer to have the court all by themselves. The game offers 5 game modes in either indoor or outdoor scenario. While the game is not a serious attempt to emulate the sport, people looking for an opportunity to shoot some hoops in room-scale VR should find the game enjoyable.
5 game modes:
- practice mode - shooting the ball without extra rules
- standard mode - typical arcade action
- speed mode - keeps track of your shooting speed
- distance mode - forces you to shoot from afar
Please be aware that this is meant to be a light gaming experience. Expected gameplay duration ~5-10 minutes. (unless you like the mechanics and you want to improve your accurancy!)
Any feedbacks and suggestions are welcome!
45. H.I.S.T.O.R.Y T.O.R.C.H.K.A
Почувствуй весь кайф приключений, мать его, Джони и очутись в шкуре этого отбитого парня, который ради лучшего друга вступил своими пятками в это дерьмо и оказался на дне нашего бренного мира.
- Пиксельная графика!
- Создай свой бизнес!
- Креативная идея!
- Почувствуй это дерьмо!
46. Flat Path
Flat path - relaxing puzzle game in a minimal style. It combines two game modes, one of which will help you relieve tension and another will awaken your mind
- 2 game modes
- 100 unique levels
- 2 color schemes(classic, night mode)
- Full support only mouse or keyboard
Will you be the first to place all your tiles on the table for a win? Enjoy endless fun with this easy-to-play interface. Play Domino anytime, anywhere against one or three opponents. Mix your opponents between CPU or friends and family in a pass-and-play mode. Explore several options such as different tiles and tables, sixes or nines pips sets, amazing music and more.
48. Bard to the Future
Bard to the Future is a side scrolling 2D platformer which follows a medieval battlebard as he finds a time machine, meets two LARPers and ends up in a race against a time travelling cyborg pirate to discover a lost treasure.
Players will have to jump and powerslide through several time periods to complete the journey. Each time period brings new environmental factors, unique enemies and varying difficulty - from the slippery grounds of the Ice Age to the resurrected mummies of Ancient Egypt.
Enjoy Bard to the Future's unique sound track, immersive story and lovable characters in a comical Story Mode adventure - or try a speedy play-through in Time Trial mode.Features
- Story Mode - spanning 7 time periods and 26 levels!
- Time Trial Mode across all levels!
- Challenging Boss fights!
- Steam Cloud Save
- Original Soundtrack and voice work!
49. Close Me
You wake up, not remembering what dream you had last night. What time is it? Does that matter? This is a simple exploration game. Or at least, that's what I'd like you to believe. Different people experience different things in their lives, and that's reflected in this game. Things come and go, fleeting moments that are easy to miss. What causes things to come into existence? Were they always there, or do they only exist once they're perceived? There's more to life than death. If you don't find anything, close me. You digging through my secrets is unpleasant to me. You might get curious and decide to open me again, but maybe it'd be best if you didn't.
- Open me
- Wake up
- Go outside
- Smell the flowers
- Stare at the horizon
- Come back inside
- Go get a cup of water
- Contemplate life
- Go back to bed
- Close me
- Open me again?
50. The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera: Episode 2
Hilarious adventure game in cartoon style.
This is the episode two of The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera. Following the abduction of Johnny's mother by aliens, Johnny is questioned at the police station about the events.
Johnny must find a plan to rescue his mother and escape from the police station where he is being held. Meanwhile, Captain Wachimolete will try to kill the aliens in his own way.
Aliens do not know the mess they have gotten into.Features
- 2D HD graphics in TV cartoon style.
- A story driven adventure full of hilarious dialogues and puzzles.
- Outlandish characters to talk, interact, humble, beat, insult...
- Available in English, Russian and Spanish.
NOTE: Episode 3 is under development. If you liked the game, you can leave a nice comment to motivate the team.