The best games like The Braves & Bows are:
- arrow_rightDon't Starve
- arrow_rightDisc Jam
- arrow_rightThief Gold
- arrow_rightThe Fall
- arrow_rightBattle Chef Brigade
- arrow_rightUrban Chaos
- arrow_rightThe Next Door
100 Best Games Like The Braves & Bows:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (4)
- PlayStation 4 (9)
- iOS (11)
- Android (2)
- macOS (32)
- Linux (16)
- Nintendo Switch (9)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- PlayStation 3 (3)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (2)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (7)
- SNES (4)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (4)
1. Don't Starve
Don’t Starve is an adventure survival game set in a procedurally generated open world environment and made in a specific cartoon manner. Players assume the role of the scientist Wilson lost in the dark world. The main objectives for Wilson are to stay healthy, fed and mentally stable, and to avoid attacks of supernatural enemies in order to survive as long as possible. Players control the action with the keyboard (general activities) and mouse (combat). The game features day/night time cycles, which change survival pace dramatically. Days are usually spent exploring the map, gathering resources, and crafting, while nights require maximum concentration and caution to stay aware of dangerous enemies. Enemies range from tiny frogs to carnivore birds and tentacles. To lead a successful survival players must control tree scales in the screen top, which track hunger, health and sanity respectively. Death occurs in various ways from including starving, insanity, and deadly wounds inflicted by monsters.
Categories in common with Don't Starve: Indie
2. Disc Jam
Disc Jam is a sports game developed by High Horse Entertainment.
The game is a hybrid of both air hockey and tennis. The players can engage in 1v1 and 2v2 matches with AI, locally on a split screen or in online multiplayer.
The player plays on their own side of the field while acting both as a defense and offense of their side blocking the disc from getting in their goal zone and hitting it back in an attempt to hit the opponent's goal zone. The disc is thrown back and forth until one of the player's scores, after which the disc is reset, and the player who got scored serves it. The game is won by the player who scored the most goals.
When the player place defense, it is necessary for them to catch the disc by making any contact with it, preventing it from reaching the goal zone. The players can either walk into the disc or dive for it.
When the players get the disc, the offensive stage of the game begins for them. They have to act aggressively and try to land the disc in their opponent's goal zone. It is not possible to move in any direction while holding the disc and the disc itself can be held for several seconds. The players choose a direction in which they would want to throw the disc. The players can throw it either at the goal zone or bounce it off the in-game obstacles.
3. Thief Gold
Stalk your prey on the quest for stolen goods with your blackjack, sword, and an assortment of unique arrows. Steal for money and uncover the hidden agendas of your allies and enemies as you play through an unravelling story of deception and revenge. Survive in a world where shadows are your only ally, trust is not an option, and confrontation results in death!Key Features:
- Pioneering stealth based gameplay brings a new dimension to first person action.
- Thief™ Gold includes Thief™ The Dark Project (12 huge missions with multiple environments) and the Gold update (3 new campaign missions which deepen the plot and add five new types of enemies)
- Advanced enemies can see, hear, speak, and sound alarms.
- Your arsenal includes: blackjack, sword, fire arrows, water arrows, rope arrows and more
4. The Fall
The Fall is a 2D side-scrolling adventure game developed by Over the Moon Games.
The game follows Arid, an artificial intelligence installed in combat space suit worn by an unconscious astronaut. They crash land in unknown environments, and Arid’s goal is to save her pilot and restore his health. Being AI, Arid follows strict rules such as not to endanger pilot or not to deceive. The boundaries of AI will is one of the main themes in the game’s story.
The game revolves around exploring environments, solving puzzles and sporadic fighting with different enemies. The gameplay incorporates elements of Metroidvania and point-and-click adventures. Some areas in the game require special items to access that can be found in other parts of the game world. One of the most notable gameplay mechanics in The Fall is that flashlight serves as a pointer. You have to highlight the items to interact with them.
During combat, your flashlight turns into a laser sight. The player can use covers or blend into the background using camouflage. The enemies usually do not need many hits to kill the player. So most of the time landing accurate headshots is the best tactics to defeat enemies. The player can also perform stealth attacks that recover the main hero’s health.
5. Battle Chef Brigade
Battle Chef Brigade features fantasy chefs, including Orcs, Elves, and Humans, who need to hunt dangerous monsters for ingredients. With those ingredients, before the critical eye of the judges, the chefs create culinary masterpieces in an intense tournament. Battle Chef Brigade pairs one part combo-based action hunting and one part puzzle-based cooking, all as the round clock ticks down.
Hand drawn 2D animated characters and monsters.
Four playable chefs each with their own short campaign which delves into each character's personality and cuisine.
A chef's pairing of equal parts old-school brawler, match-three puzzler, served with a side of light RPG progression.
Daily challenge leaderboards where Battle Chefs can boast about their day's best culinary creations.
Deadly and delicious monsters. Subdue them in the arena!
Puzzle Rush and Break the Targets modes for leaderboard domination.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
7. Urban Chaos
As the millenium draws to a close, a malevolent cult of the Fallen lurks in the shadows and sewers of Union City...waiting. Their unholy mission is to fulfill an ancient prophecy of apocalypse. Crime and subversion are their tools to wrest control of the city. Now gangas, hardened criminals, and violent cultists roam the streets looking for trouble to cause. As D’Arci Stern, a tough as nails UCPD rookie cop, you use her martial arts prowess and infiltration skills to unlock the diabolical intentions of the Fallen cult. Her only ally in an unfair fight against criminality is Roper, UCPD informant and ex-Special Forces grunt. Obsessively driven to purge the world of the Fallen menace, Roper speaks softly but carries a big shotgun.
Urban Chaos throws you feet first into the cold, corrupt heart of a modern urban jungle at the turn of the millenium. To succeed you’ll need a deadly combination of stealth, physical agility, and martial arts skills as you interact with the city around you. Complete freedom to explore every area is granted and this freedom extends to gameplay - the future is in your hands as you fight to reclaim your city from the madness of the Fallen cult.
Interact with a vast living city teeming with citizens - you can choose to assist NPC's to gain both information and new weapons. Multiple modes of combat and action including hand-to-hand fighting, heavy weaponry attacks, vehicle chases and building shoot-outs. Each street has random event scripting. For one mission, a street may be filled with holiday shoppers. For the next mission, a major gun battle between cops and a gang might be in full swing.
Categories in common with Urban Chaos: Action
9. Dwarf Fortress
Prepare for the deepest, most intricate simulation of a world that has ever been created.
Not just generated geometry -- a whole simulated world. Generated rise and fall of civilizations, personalities, creatures, cultures, etc. Infinite hours of gameplay.
Now with graphics! (Optional ASCII mode available.)
Steam Workshop integration for easier modding
A lifetime “living” project - created/updated since 2003, with no end in sight
Generate your unique world and manage a bustling colony of dwarves, even as they probably mine towards their eventual demise.
Optional ADVENTURER MODE: explore the generated world as a single hero in an RPG
Optional LEGENDS MODE: read the history of the generated world and your games in it
A new endless hobby, just for you!
The legendary Dwarf Fortress is now on Steam! Build a fortress and try to help your dwarves survive, despite threats of starvation, dragons, and madness.
In this complex construction/management/roguelike simulation, every generated world brings a unique challenge, whether it’s dwarves with their own simulated personalities or aquifers. Observe what makes your civilization fall into eventual decline, and learn for next time… until something else inevitably goes wrong.
The combat model includes skills, body parts, material properties, aimed attacks, wrestling, pain, nausea, various poison effects, and much more.
It’s difficult to convey the depth of the generation. Hundreds of animals and monsters, many of which are randomly created for each world, as well as generated poetry, musical forms, instruments, and dances for your dwarves to practice and perform. A dynamic weather model tracks wind, humidity, and air masses to create fronts, clouds, storms, and blizzards. Over two hundred rock and mineral types can appear, in their proper geological environments.
Your purchase includes Dwarf Fortress Classic if you prefer to play without graphics or music or Steam-specific features, in the “classic” beta branch.
Remember: Losing is fun!
Nothing substantial is new or changed, under the hood. It’s still good old Dwarf Fortress, but with graphics support and music by default. A few bells and whistles won’t change that.
You may already be familiar with the tile set mod packs from Michał “Mayday” Madej and Patrick Martin “Meph” Schroeder. They’re collaborating on an all-new, from-scratch tileset, as seen in the trailer and screenshots. Meanwhile, Dabu has composed a few musical tracks, to match the seasons, and some other audio bits and pieces.
Command your dwarves as they search for wealth in their generated mountain. Your dwarves will need a steady supply of food and beer, but they’ll also need your guidance in surviving attacks from hostile civilizations, the wilderness, or even the dead.
Craft treasures and furnitures from various materials
Establish a barony and support the increasingly demanding nobility
Read your dwarves’ thoughts to keep them happy
Build floodgates to divert water for farming, and/or prevent magma mishaps
Build structures and watch your dwarves discover and build their culture, like taverns, libraries, temples, honey, wax, pottery, animal training, bookbinding, and more.
Choose a sentient race from your generated world (usually dwarf, human, or elf, but potentially goblin or animal person) and quest for glory.. Or seek vengeance.
Recruit people to join you on your journey
Explore without cumbersome plot restrictions, from capitals to catacombs, labyrinths to bandit camps.
The original nemesis system: Meet adversaries from the previous games
Earn a reputation as a hero, soldier, thug, musician, etc, with various civilizations
Stealth system with vision arcs, respecting vegetation density and other factors
Use signs like shoe impressions and animal tracks to hunt and avoid danger
Steal a mummy’s treasure or learn forbidden secrets from a necromancer’s tower
Visit your retired fortresses and meet your old dwarves -- even ask them to join you!
The original inspiration for RimWorld, Prison Architect, Minecraft and more.
One of the first video games acquired by the Museum of Modern Art in New York
Updated for over 16 years by two brothers, Tarn “Toady One” and Zach “Threetoe” Adams
With the goal of simulating all of existence, Bay 12 estimates they’re only about 42% done.
10. Little Big Adventure (1996)
Little Big Adventure is an action-adventure game developed by Adeline Software International and first released at the end of 1994. It was published in Europe by Electronic Arts and in North America, Asia and Oceania under the name Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure by Activision. Over 400,000 copies of the game were sold worldwide in the first release. The game was initially released on CD-ROM and some time later on floppy disks; the CD-ROM version featured full motion video, music and speech whereas the floppy disk version has MIDI music files and still images to replace the videos. The game was later ported to the PC-98 and FM Towns and released in Japan in 1995, for the PlayStation in Japan and Europe in 1996 and 1997 respectively, and to Android and iOS devices in 2014.
In 1997, a PC-only sequel was released under the name of Little Big Adventure 2 (also known as Twinsen's Odyssey).
On October 20th 2015, an "Enhanced Edition" developed by DotEmu was released on Steam, alongside a re-release of the original game.
Categories in common with Little Big Adventure (1996):
11. Grave Prosperity: Redux- part 1
Grave Prosperity: Redux follows Amber Ridge as she finds herself broken down on a mountain road. Without any reception and no signs of passers-by, she is forced to walk to the nearest town- Prosperity. A place that knows no God and exists only to make you suffer. Utilize a deadly arsenal of agility, blade-work and gun-play to fend off the darkness that stalks your every movement. Collect EXP through solving puzzles and slaying grotesque creatures in order to upgrade your stats to better suit you survival needs.
** This game is no longer under development, and no longer for distribution by its creator. The patch that was being worked on for this title has been made into another game entirely called "City of Amber." Progress on its development can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/City-of-Amber-108073936245507/ **
The ruins of any village are the silent testament to its final moments. The ruins of Oakmarsh are no different. Their telling silence, the dust blanketing what was once a quiet village near Coventry.
The name of a manor and the family that lived within. A perverted and mad lineage, a clan whose final members devoted their life to mysticism and fanatical experiments. I am Abigail. Abigail Blackwood. Recently risen from the grave, I know nothing about the last 40 years of my family’s history... But obviously somebody is keen on seeing me lift the veil on what happened in Oakmarsh - to what led to the downfall of Blackwood Manor. And it seems like I have no choice in the matter…
- A 2D world of Victorian mystery.
- Over 90 rooms to explore.
- Five vast and diverse areas to discover - Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.
- A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.
- Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.
- Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up… well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!
- Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
- Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.
- Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of Goetia however you like - and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.
Based on the award-winning mobile game of the same name, Obulis takes things to the next level by fusing highly compelling gameplay with outstanding graphics, music and state of the art physics effects.
The goal of Obulis is to drop all of the colored spheres into their like-colored pots. Spheres are connected to the playfield using chains and ropes and the player must cut these constraints to put the spheres and the level in motion by the forces of gravity and physical interaction. The controls are extremely simple and intuitive. Obulis can literally be learned in seconds, but the puzzles will keep you thinking for hours.
- Over 150 Levels
- Over a Dozen Interesting Themes
- Breathtaking Graphics and Music
- Spectacular Physics and Special Effects
- Unlock 17 Achievements Found Within the Game
14. Snake Rattle 'n' Roll
Snake Rattle 'n' Roll is a platforming video game developed by Rare. It was published by Nintendo and released for the Nintendo Entertainment System in North America in July 1990 and in Europe on March 27, 1991. It was ported to the Mega Drive and released by Sega in June 1993. The game features two snakes, Rattle and Roll, as they make their way through eleven 3D isometric levels. The object is to navigate the obstacles in each level and eat enough "Nibbley Pibbleys" to ring a weigh-in bell located in the level, which will allow the snakes to exit. The game can be played by a single player or by two players simultaneously.
Snake Rattle 'n' Roll was developed by Rare members Tim Stamper and Mark Betteridge, with music composed by David Wise, which featured music inspired by "Shake, Rattle and Roll", as well as other 1950s-era oldies. It was well received by various video gaming magazines, and praises include well-designed 3D environments and graphics, playability and controls, and challenge. A follow-up for the Game Boy, titled Sneaky Snakes, was released by Tradewest in 1991. Snake Rattle 'n' Roll has been named one of the top games released on the NES and one of the top games released by Rare. The game was later included in Rare's 2015 Rare Replay compilation for the Xbox One.
Categories in common with Snake Rattle 'n' Roll:
15. Tick Tock Isle
In the year 20XX a confident, young horologist by the name of Strike is inadvertently transported into the past while attempting to repair a mysterious, abandoned clock tower. Endeavoring to return to the future, Strike must fix both the time machine and the island’s dysfunctional family who are responsible for much of the clock’s disrepair.
As the spiritual successor to Cat Poke, Tick Tock Isle plays like a puzzle platform game that relies heavily on story, character interaction, creative thinking, and poking.
The music and sfx are by Kevin Carville.
16. Circa Infinity
Circa Infinity is a brain-melting circular platformer by Kenny Sun, with a pulse-pounding soundtrack by Jack + Jim Fay.Quotes
"MY BRAIN IS MELTING!"
"I like the idea that games can sometimes be music videos, especially when they're as striking and well-soundtracked as Circa Infinity."
- Tom Senior, PC Gamer
"Its smelled my brain but i love it."
- Maurice, 19
"One of the craziest games I've ever played."
- Bhernardo Viana, Indie Game Magazine
A platform game so difficult and at the same time, so addictive that you will enjoy having to repeat a levels dozens of times until complete them, enjoy this platform game with your friends and challenge them.
- You will receive up to 5 new levels each week.
- Hours of fun and anger, all at once in a "good" way.
- Great for playing with your friends and laughing with them or... of them.
18. CASE: Animatronics
Welcome to the police department, where working late can lead to tragic consequences. You're John Bishop, a swamped-with-work detective who tirelessly carries out your investigations late into the night. But tonight you are pulled from your precious few hours of rest ,and a strange dream, by a mysterious call from an old “friend.” Turning your fight to find the truth into a fight to survive the night.
Your police department is left without electricity. The security system has been hacked. All exits are locked. But that is not the real problem.
Someone… something is following you. Red eyes shine from dark corners and the sound of shifting, clanking metal echoes through the once safe halls.. You know them simply as animatronics, but something unknown and horrifying is driving them. Figure out what is going on, survive the night, and remember - no one will care if you scream.FEATURES
- A tablet to watch the security cameras carefully. You will use a tablet to watch the security cameras, and you need to be seriously careful. Using the environment of the police station is the key to salvation and survival. Be quiet, be alert, move fast. Your only tools, the only things you can rely on, are your legs, your tablet, and a torch.
- Hide & Sneak. Use closets and cabinets to sneak between animatronics and try to catch a silent breath.
- Animatronics. The steel legs and arms will treat you well. Get ready to be confused by their abilities. Be prepared to react to the unexpected.
- Figure out what’s happening. Explore the police department in search of explanations. Don’t forget to listen to the world around you and keep track of the changes around. The only one that can save your life, is you.
Block and Load! Combining the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Players can create maps and arenas based on anything imaginable and, once complete, can utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters, gunships, and much more. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously. Watch out – just when you think you’re safe, enemies can tunnel through walls and dig through floors to ambush you from behind, above or below!
In addition to standard modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag, Guncraft offers over seven outlandish game modes like Lava Survival and Racing Mode, plus 100% customizable load-outs that include perks, weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, prefabs, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies.
- Voxel design coupled with hardcore FPS elements: Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks.
- Create custom levels, weapons, and characters – you are literally only limited by your imagination!
- 7+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” – Magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”.
- “Onslaught” – Four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircrafts.
- “Spleef” – Players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently avoiding suffering the same fate.
- “Siege Mode” – A building and prefab centric game mode where two teams are pitted in a race to build a trebuchet-style catapult first. Be sure to defend it, else you get your structure destroyed by the other team.
- "Racing Mode" – Race to the finish and blow up everyone in front of and behind you in the process! You can even team up with a friend for some double dash style action in the fast paced new game mode!
20. Songbird Symphony
A heart-warming journey of discovery, as orphaned chick 'Birb' sets off to find his true origins. Follow this cheerful little bouncing bird who revels in singing, and guide him through this magical journey of stunning pixel art and gorgeous animation that shapes itself to your musical interactions! Chirp to activate platforms, and sing to the residents of the forest, learning new notes to aid you in captivating rhythm battles against the creatures of this sprawling, enchanting world.
A wonderful fable
In this journey of self-discovery, Birb will come across dozens of cheery denizens with joyful and bubbly animations. Fly your way across areas rendered in beautiful pixel graphics as you learn more about the tales of the forest.
A platformer with a musical twist
Come to the aid of the creatures of the forest to find hidden musical notes scattered across the levels. Your good deeds will release extra layers of beats that will blend harmoniously with the soundtrack, bringing further the atmosphere of the world to life.
Exciting rhythm battles
Learn new notes as you engage in catchy musical segments that will challenge your rhythmic skills. Join the choir and press notes in synchronization with the music to sing along!
A vast map packed with secrets
Lead Birb across interconnected levels bursting with life and hidden areas to uncover. Pick up feathers along your way and find their owner to discover myriad of secrets and the lore of this magical world.
21. The Adventurer - Episode 1: Beginning of the End
Imagine every time you fall asleep new adventure awaits you...
In episode 1, Kingdom of Bisera, all virgin girls mysteriously disappeared over night. It's your task to find & rescue them.
As you explore lands on your mission you will encounter various type of enemies each with his own abilities and weaknesses, you will be able to recruit old friends and new allies.
Most hilarious NPC's in gaming history, you will enjoy many many jokes and funny quotes.
3D maps & battles
Camera and point of view variety
Zoom in/out: C,V
Camera Angle: R,F
Change Camera: B
Game will have 4 more episode's to complete the story, they will come as free DLC's for people who purchased the game.
Exowar is a 2D top-down shooter game placed in close future. You play as a cybernetically enhanced soldier, who ventures inside scientific facility searching for truth. Ultimately you will have to face many enemies, while being in the middle of human vs alien warzone.
If you like stealth gameplay, you can avoid direct enemy contact and try to outsmart them, if you like fast action, nothing stops you from jumping into the room full of enemies, evading their bullets and eventually eliminating them with your favourite weapon.
The game contains 7 levels + bonus test level.
There are also 4 difficulty levels that will allow to either choose level according to your skill or increase difficulty when you beat the game on easier level.
Player is offered 5 weapons to choose from, pistol, shotgun, automatic rifle, grenade launcher and rocket launcher.
On your way through the game you will face 3 kinds of aliens and 1 kind of guards. While doing so you will be accompanied by 5 top quality music tracks.
23. Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis is an adventure game developed by Frogwares Game Development Studio. It was originally released in 2007. Focus Home Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis on PC.
Categories in common with Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis: Adventure
Clockwork, set in the great mechanical city of Watchtower, is a story about unlikely friends coming together to try to fix an imperfect world. The city’s mysterious past is questioned when Atto’s trusty pocket watch suddenly wakes up and introduces itself as Milli. Renewed with a sense of purpose, Atto and Milli must explore the city, control time and confront terrifying bosses, before it’s too late.
- 60+ challenging puzzle-platformer levels through multiple districts of Watchtower
- Unique time-manipulation gameplay mechanic with plenty of tricky puzzles
- Rich and rewarding storytelling
- Hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired aesthetic and smooth animations
- Fantastically realized characters and the world
- Action heavy boss battles
Explore as Atto
Atto was only eight years old when his body was encased in metal. He remembers nothing of the time before. He only knows that someone must have given him his beautiful pocket watch, and a restless urge to fix things.
Explore as Milli
Milli is a masterpiece of mechanical ingenuity. She has detailed knowledge of the workings of Watchtower. And more importantly: of time itself. Yet, she knows nothing of her origins, except that she was meant for a great purpose.
Welcome to Watchtower
In the ruins of a dead world stands the great city of Watchtower. The city has survived for four hundred years, longer than most of its citizens can remember. A few whisper about the time of the great plague; a time when the desperate survivors grew so afraid for their fleshly bodies that they encased themselves in metal ones - bodies that would rust and break down, but never sicken and die. Since then they have waited, counting the days as the city falls into ruin.
Explore the many districts of the city of Watchtower; from the festering, corroded slums of Poisonville to the glittering spires of Crystal Heights. Each rendered in a unique hand-drawn steampunk art style.
Are you ready to enter the world of Watchtower?
25. Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
Marine and her friends are back!
Time is running out for the showdown and the Lords of Mystrock are nastier than ever - but Marine has other priorities!
She has to explore the Eastern part of the world with the hope to find new warriors! But little does she know that she is going to be sidetracked in order to help some of her friends!
What will happen next? Will Jeanne be back? Is Bokden still as elusive as ever? Play and find out!
Millennium 3 features 40 quests, 32 secret rooms, up to 11 animals kings and a whooping 20-30 hours of gameplay!
Millennium 3 is the third episode of Aldorlea's flagship series (the makers behind The Book of Legends, Moonchild, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard, Undefeated etc.).
Featuring an immersive story, this game is a fantastic chapter to a series greenlighted by the Steam community that spans over 5 episodes and features more than 20 characters in total. Key Features
- 40+ achievements to unlock - can you get them all?
- 4 levels of difficulty - choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters - cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows - enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms - for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 40 quests - easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 11 Animal Kings - they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics - Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment
- RPG Fan's Indie RPG of the Year 2009
Best-Selling Games by Aldorlea
http://store.steampowered.com/app/370670 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- Millennium Help Forum (tons of info to be found there for the aspiring adventurer)
26. Run Zeus Run
"Run Zeus Run" is an endless runner with modern mechanics of a platformer, funky music, incremental challenge needing a little bit of strategy and addictive game. Try to get the highest score, the highest amount of coins, the highest monster kills and play until you are the best Zeus in the world!
- Endless Platformer - Run, Jump, Dodge and Attack with thunderbolts. Keep running and increasing your score, collect coins and kill monsters for more score.
- Challenging Gameplay - This is not just an endless runner. this is not just a platformer either. The game needs strategy, patience and focus. With multitudes of game elements like Jump, Double Jump, Holding Jump and Thunder Attacks, you not only need to keep running on the platform but dodge different kinds of monsters too. Oh, and the game speeds up as you play. How far can you run with the progressive speed change?
- Leaderboards - You cannot call yourself the best unless you are on top of the Leaderboards. Your high score is instantly updated on the Steam Leaderboards where you can check your score and rank and compare it with other players.
- Coin Patterns - Even though coins are randomly generated on platforms, we have put time and effort to create some amazing coin patterns and designs. We will even allow our players to submit new coin patterns and add them to the game each week/month. How about sending a message to your special someone through the coins?
- Multiple Music Tracks - Background Music that keeps changing every time you play. Different types of music tracks for everyone, try to go through the end, where there is no more darkness.
- Achievements - There are 150+ quality achievements of different types to be unlocked, from Greek Letters and Numerals to specially hand crafted icons, emoticons and even emojis, all of which can be used on your Steam profile. Unlike other achievement hunter games, unlocking all the achievements won't be that easy due to various scenarios and community challenges set as conditions to unlock them.
27. Kings under the hill
Kings under the hill is a side-scrolling real time strategy with fully customizable units and destructible randomly generated maps. You have to fight not only with your enemy but also you should take into account the external forces that can help or hurt .Custom your units as you want make them more agile, accurate, strong or healthy or recruit super mega beast warriors just attract them by golden coins. What about weapons and armor? Or you prefer that your well trained warrior will be killed by heavy armored farmer? Ok, to avoid such confuse it’s necessary to equip them with some stuff. Good equipment requires resources. Some of them fall on the head from the surface other one lay in deep mines but fighting with a wooden log in the hand doesn’t sounds realistic (this game is totally realistic) any way a raw must be reworked by multiple workshops of your little kingdom.Key features:
- Customizable units
- Brutal fights
- Destructible randomly generated maps
- Customizable palette
- External forces
28. Welcome to the Game
Welcome to the Game is a creepy horror / puzzle game that takes you into the world of the Deep Web. Explore the Deep Web with the sole purpose of trying to find a Red Room, an online service / website that allows you to see and participate in interactive torture and murder.
Welcome to the Game puts you behind a computer screen to explore the deep web. You are challenged to find 8 hidden keys throughout the deep web to build the Red Rooms URL. During this process, you are challenged with hidden puzzles on the Deep Web, have to solve mini puzzle games to prevent from getting hacked and there may or may not be kidnappers trying to kidnap you. Experience the true horror and eeriness of what is really out there on the deep web without actually going on the deep web.
29. Adam and Eve: The Game - Chapter 1
In this game you will have few lives and a lot of difficulty. Over the course of 11 months, few have managed to come to an end. The game contains only the difficult level.
Do you accept the challenge?
In the beginning everything was good... So what went wrong? Adam and Eve: The Game - Chapter 1, is the first chapter of 2D platform game that retells the biblical story of Adam and Eve. After Adam wake up and notice the lack of Eve, he begins a journey through paradise in search of his mate.
- 25 very nice levels.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Character and beautifully illustrations in 2D.
- Easy controls.
- Collects and dynamic jumps.
- Vertical and horizontal levels.
- Catchy soundtracks.
- Face the Boss Chapter 1.
You are LUXIS (Living Utilitarian Xenolux Iterative System)
LUXIS is a game of memory, reflexes, intuition, and problem solving. Get lost in the atmospheric music and glowing minimalist world, then find your way out.
Traverse the labyrinths, change your color to move through corresponding walls, solve puzzles, and avoid danger.
Search the mazes to find "Glitches" and unlock more complex labyrinths and puzzles.
Play casually or fight the clock in time trials.
All tutorials, settings, and navigation in the game are made with symbols (no language is used) so anyone from any background can learn and play.
- 40+ Levels
- Time Trials
- Medal Awards
- Atmospheric Backdrops and Sound
- Simple, easy to learn controls and navigation
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- Full Controller Support
Perspective is a first person puzzle game developed by students at DigiPen in 2012. Now, for the first time, the game comes to Steam, updated for modern computers.
In Perspective, the player has two modes of control: a first person camera moving in 3D space, and a 2D avatar constrained to your screen. In order to get the 2D avatar to the exit at the end of the level, the 3D player needs to move around to create new 2D paths. Unlike other spatial puzzle games like Crush or Fez, Perspective allows the 3D player to move around freely, opening up new ways to use perspective tricks to solve puzzles in 2D.
32. Night Blights
A light-hearted indie ‘survive the night’ game inspired by Gremlins.
It's 11pm. Your parents are asleep and Teddy is guarding the end of the bed. Something's moving in the darkness. The wardrobe is creaking and there's laughter behind the door. Night Blights, cruel and mischievous monsters have invaded your home.
Can you survive till morning and protect your family for the whole week?
Click here to play the Greenlight Demo on Game Jolt!
"This is the most content rich survive the night game I've played" .. “Night Blights is much more than its time-management mechanics. At its core, it is a fun, light-hearted B-movie homage that was treated with plenty of care and attention to detail”
- John "Harshly Critical" (Youtuber) 2016
Taking inspiration from a host of horror staples, Night Blights is an ambitious evolution of time-management style horror games, focused on providing players with solid, enjoyable gameplay. Prepare to battle through seven nights of building intensity surrounded by the silence of night. Wander your home from the perspective of a small child whilst keeping your family safe. Randomized events make each play-through unique and full of unpredictable scares and situations. Unlock the Freeplay mode to explore the house in peace, learn its secrets and hunt down tons of Easter eggs.
Categories in common with Night Blights: Indie
33. A Princess' Tale
Life's good when you're the Princess; no responsibilities, nobody telling you what to do or where to go, just running around, having fun and flitting your life away.
So what happens when the fate of the world falls into the hands of the most irresponsible bubblehead to ever trip over royal birth?
An ancient evil threatens to walk the land again, and only someone of royal blood can stop it from waking up. But the only royal available is a girl affectionately nicknamed Princess Ooh-Look-a-Kitty, for...fairly obvious reasons. Teamed with a flustered bodyguard, a dismissive soldier of fortune, and a lovestruck nomad, Princess Calliope has to navigate a world she barely understands to save the world.
And if she's not careful, she might just grow up a little. BEST-SELLING GAMES FROM WARFARE STUDIOS
34. Fated Souls
Formerly known as Dark Souls, Fated Souls is Warfare Studios' first commercial release, and one of their most popular along with Vagrant Hearts, Ashes of Immortality and Valiant.
Note: to toggle between screen modes, press ALT + ENTER. Storyline
You are haunted by your mercenary past and seeking peace. You are talked into taking what you believe is a simple job as a bodyguard for an introverted girl with divine power. Soon however, you find yourself thrust into events beyond your control on a global scale, and must use your wits and skills to survive. Best-selling Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
35. Shadow Bug
Read our open letter to find out how Shadow Bug came to be: http://steamcommunity.com/games/shadowbug/announcements/detail/1420174864656857505
You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces. Adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure as the ultimate ninja.
- A completely new take on platformer games.
- 36 hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles.
- Unique core mechanic: move by attacking enemies.
- Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
- Leaderboards for speedrunning levels.
- Mesmerizing art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes.
- 6 memorable boss fights.
Please wishlist Shadow Bug!
36. Stick 'Em Up 2: Paper Adventures
Stick 'Em Up 2: Paper Adventures is a run'n'gun/platform game of stick figure characters fighting through beautiful paper and card levels.
Fly across city rooftops firing rockets from a helicopter, leap between pirate ships with a sword, race buggies on the moon, and more!
- Play with between 1 and 4 players with extra controllers or by connecting over your local network
- Play together in campaign mode, or fight against each other in VS and Team VS modes
Don't have enough controllers for 4 people? Your friends can join your network game for free using Stick 'Em Up 2: Starter Edition, available for computers, smartphones, and tablets!
37. Pivot Pilot
Pivot Pilot is a challenging platformer with puzzle elements in which you take simultaneous control of a boy and a giant robot arm. A young boy named Eli is mysteriously trapped in a testing facility and your goal is to make your way trough a series of dangerous experiments by cooperating with the robot arm.
Avoid spikes, dodge saw blades, hide from the turrets, watch out the lasers, ride the robot arm, utilize the gravity beams and more to escape the gruesome facility.
- Combines classic platforming with challenging robot arm controls
- 40 experiments + 10 hidden arcade experiments
Get the OST from here
38. Welcome Home, Love
You arrive home to a note from your partner Nick, who has left you a present - If you can solve the puzzles he's left behind. A nice surprise? That dream holiday?... Or something far more sinister?
Welcome Home, Love is a narrative-driven VR experience which puts you in Jess’ shoes. Explore her life, listen to her stories and ultimately find what lies at the end. With a few hundred lines of recorded dialogue, interactable objects and a couple puzzles to push you along the way.Features
- Fully voiced characters and background
- Over 500 lines of recorded dialogue
- Large number of interactable objects
- Rich 'lived-in' environment
- Built-in hint system
- And BOB... You get all of Bob. Bob's the greatest. Just ask him.
Can you fix the game in time?
Release is coming very soon, and several glitches have been reported. Your job is to fix them in time.
Each level features a different set of glitches that will affect the gameplay: low gravity, water physics, larger enemies, bigger explosions... and many more (there are currently over 40 glitches implemented in the game).
In order to help you fix all these glitches, you can unlock special powers, such as a rocket launcher, a teleporter, a gravity inverter, a shotgun, as path finder... as well as a perk, which will make your job easier, for instance by reducing damage, dropping more items, giving you more health...
Picking the right powers for the right glitches can make all the difference!
Each level is procedurally generated and can be restarted if you fail, but will consume time. Its general layout will remain the same so you can learn from your mistakes.
A very early version of the game made first in the mobile category of js13k 2016, and second overall.
However, the game has changed a lot since then and the js13k entry is not representative of the final product.
The game features both keyboard and controller support.
40. Lost in Paradise
Immerse yourself in a lost paradise, with a deep mystery hiding beyond its pristine shores.
As a crew member of a suddenly and mysteriously capsized ship journeying through the notorious Bermuda Triangle, you find yourself being the sole survivor on a seemingly deserted island. Deserted but not always uninhabited. Solve the mystery of the lost paradise and claim your destiny. Get back to nature, learn and hone your REAL world survival skills, solve puzzles and live the adventure.
Lost in Paradise is a third person point and click adventure reminiscent of the classics from 90s (similar to modern escape games or hidden object games, but deeper) with spellbinding ambient nature graphics and an art style all it's own.
- Explore over 25 stunning natural locations with brilliantly alive animations, sounds and weather effects.
- Enjoy six beautiful, relaxing and mysterious music tracks specially tailored to the environments and puzzles (with in game volume controls).
- Challenge yourself with over a dozen logic puzzles and mini-games to tease your brain and test your skill.
- Learn REAL survival skills that you can carry over into the real world, like building a campfire, knife, rope and much more in the wild.
- Gather clues, notes and items to solve conundrums and unravel the mystery of the island.
- In game map to easily travel between locations and in game diary to record and store clues.
- In game tutorial system for newer players. Whether you are a casual gamer or a seasoned puzzler, the game is fit for everyone.
- In game context-sensitive hint system - If you're stuck, you can get a single hint at a time to nudge you along, without having to leave the game to look at entire walkthroughs online and jump into spoilers.
- Hot spot highlight system - no pixel hunting, all gameplay.
- Multiple difficulty levels - Hard for veteran players and Easy for beginners,
- Multi-language support - currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Hindi.
41. EVIL POSSESSION
SURVIVAL HORROR in first person. We incarnate an investigator of paranormal events that only with the help of a paranormal activity detector (EMF DETECTOR) and a small oil lamp, we will try to perform an EXORCISM.
We will have to look for the utensils and perform the rites necessary to expel the demon while we escape the jaws of an evil spirit. As we complete the ritual everything will become more and more complicated, and we will discover what really happened there ...
Will you be able to face it? Features:
Play several diferent minigames designed for VR. This collection of minigames is designed specifically for VR from the start, and provides original games and experiments for people to try.The 3 Starting Minigames Are
- Drone Fight
A lightsword game with drones, inspired by both lightblade VR and space pirate trainer. You can deflect or destroy enemy projectiles mid air, and return fire with your pistol.
- Last Stand This time, the only thing you have is your bow, use it to survive as much time as possible, as enemies will come to you, if anyone gets near, you lose.
- Goalkeeper Simulator A goofy minigame where you are a goalkeeper and defend the goal with huge telescopic hands. There are machines that will launch balls to the goal, you lose when you let too many pass.
More minigames will be added over time, and player feedback will allways be heard for the new minigames. The new minigames will be free too.
Remember to have fun with it, and be careful, try not to punch a wall or a TV.
It works native for both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
If you like this game, try our VR action game, DWVR : http://store.steampowered.com/app/520750
- Control a REALLY HUGE ROBOT;
- Destroy buildings, throw buildings, crumble buildings onto other buildings... and even skyscrapers, and even townhouses;
- Catch planes, sink tankers, throw cars, toss things out into a sea of malicious robots;
- Shake the virtual reality with mighty robot fists;
- Tear down cities using tornadoes released from the Tornado Maker;
- Arming Tractor Beam lets you pull and shoot everything in a row with terrifying force and speed;
- Get the Transformer's Sword and chop, slice and dice everything;
- Knock out the interfering SuperRobot 3000;
- Do it all in different cities with unique and familiar buildings.
- The SCORE and TARGETS system will help you develop the talent of the destroyer and improve the skill of controlling the robot.
We remind you: there is a TORNADO-SHOOTING GUN!
And all this is already in early access. What will be next?! You decide! We are grateful to the community of players who are helping us develop the game! To join in, click the follow button and vote for new features here https://trello.com/b/h9y2lIHM/
Other VR games by Luden.iohttp://store.steampowered.com/app/522220/
"You wake up, your flat is a mess, you have a terrible hangover, sounds of the city and police sirens outside. Another day in in a life of Caroline Wells and her dull, corporate job. You get up, thinking that this is going to be just another day on your downward spiral, but what lies ahead is a day of life changing, cathartic experiences"
4PM is a short, narrative driven game, made by one person as an attempt to tell a real, thriller story in the form of an interactive experience. It is, with your support, a first in a series of smaller, narrative driven experiences, that spare no expense on audio-visual style and try to tell believable, real stories through engagement, dark humor and fun.
- 4PM is a short experiential game, where you lead a character through several different scenes/locations during a day, each with its own, unique gameplay, adding to a bigger story
- 4PM is a cinematic experience aimed at people interested in interactive story-telling, but without the complexities and reflex based natures of classic games
- 4PM doesn’t have an inventory system, health bars, or any other distracting elements, it pulls you into this story and puts you in the shoes of the character. You are Caroline, you live her day, and you have to make some big decisions which will change the outcome of the game
- 4PM will try to create an interesting blend between linear, cinematic stories and interactive gameplay
This is not a typical, mechanics driven game, it is a short, interactive story with gameplay elements. If you are interested in something a bit different, experimental, then this is it, if you are looking for an open world, leveling up, puzzles and 10 hours of gameplay then this is probably not for you. I do appreciate amusing, negative comments though :D .
Categories in common with 4PM: Indie
45. Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition
Originally released in 1994, Little Big Adventure (also known as 'Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure') is an action-adventure RPG designed by Frédérick Raynal.
You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Boasting an epic story, challenging puzzles and tons of characters and dialog, Little Big Adventure is a certified masterpiece. Enjoy this new PC version including brand new features:
• New gameplay: adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
• Streamlined, easy-to-use interface with enhanced graphics specially redesign for this version
• Tutorials at the start of the game
• Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
• Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
• Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
• 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) - Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
• Over 15 hours of gameplay
• A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
• An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
• Full controller support
46. HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON
HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON is an intense twin stick action strategy game, to be enjoyed with friends over a six-pack of fruit juice. One screen, one winner!
- 1-4 Player Pick-Up’n-Play local matches
- Tight-as-hell PvPvPvP combat.
- Short, intense matches. It never drags!
- Play solo or co-op missions or go all out DEATHMATCH!
- Speedrun and compete on the leaderboards!
- Full controller support + mouse & keyboard!
Recipe for a nice evening.
1. Purchase snacks and fruit juice.
2. Put 1-4 humans in a couch.
3. Launch HellFront: Honeymoon.
4. Happy gaming!
47. Dink Smallwood HD
"Dink Smallwood is a perfect example of the refined basics of classic RPG and adventure games…enjoy the hearty dose of something simple, silly, and special." - Jordan Thomas, Avault.com
"The main hook in this game has to be the sense of humor that permeates it... the difference is that this game is beautiful, gory, and has a wonderful (and twisted) sense of humor.” - T. Byrl Baker, Computer Gaming World
It all began in a world where dragons roamed the land and knights fought with valor and honor.
And then there was Dink. Can a simple pig farmer thrust into an epic journey of magic and adventure save the world?
Dink Smallwood HD is the newly remixed version of the classic RPG brought to you by the original creators featuring:
•Now includes full in-game DMOD support! 300+ user made quests/stories available
•Supports the iCade controller
•Supports the 60beat® GamePad (on iOS 4+)
•Three add-ons included: Mystery Island, Agatha's Will, and Furball
•The complete re-mastered original CD soundtrack
•Speed up' button to fly through dialog and cutscenes at your own pace
•Automatic full state save/restore whenever you quit/restart the game
•Auto save and Quick save/load feature
•Upgraded and optimized engine, Dink never looked or sounded better
•Two control methods, directional pad and “drag anywhere”
Waste time before the inevitable end.
space to go into inspection modeleft click to interact, right click to inspect (in inspect mode)
scroll wheel in inspection mode to select weapons
Categories in common with ＳＴＡＴＩＣ－ＥＮＤ: Adventure
49. Taste the Noise
Experience insanity over the course of a week,
and put an end to what you've been doing.
join me on Discord;
support me on Patreon:
Categories in common with Taste the Noise: Adventure
50. The Midnight Park
Run away from reality and escape into the Midnight Park, a place where everything is safe and friendly...
The Midnight Park is a surrealistic exploration game about wandering through a dream-like park alone at night. Immerse yourself in a little world of vibrancy and nature, but wander away into the forest and you may encounter some strange surprises.
This game is an experiment in visual style, supernatural themes and environmental storytelling, made over several weeks just for fun.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Music was made for this game by Carl Powell. Check out his audio portfolio: https://carlpowellmusic.bandcamp.com/
He's open for work if you're looking for some audio for your game! For business enquiries, send him an email at [email protected]
(It's strongly recommended that you play this game with music!)
I'd love to hear any feedback you may have; feel free to leave a comment or contact me on Twitter: @pixsule
Categories in common with The Midnight Park: Adventure