The best games like The Body Changer are:
- arrow_rightDuke Nukem Forever
- arrow_rightThe Silent Age
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD
- arrow_rightEther One
- arrow_rightSacred Citadel
- arrow_rightVolgarr the Viking
100 Best Games Like The Body Changer:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (44)
- iOS (29)
- Android (18)
- macOS (76)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (29)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (35)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (40)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (16)
- GameCube (7)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (5)
1. Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is a larger-than-life macho who smokes cigars, speaks in one-liners and has a kink for hot girls and big guns. Twelve years ago, Duke defeated invading aliens and became a worldwide celebrity, but now another invasion forces him to go out of the retirement. He has to save all the Earth's women, who are being kidnapped by aliens. Most weapons are the same as in the original game. However, this time Duke cannot carry all his arsenals and is restricted to only two weapons at a time. He can also use “holoduke”, a holographic version of himself, to distract enemies. Duke restores his health over time using a new mechanic of “ego bar” — a measurement of Duke’s enormous ego that needs to be bolstered.
This belated sequel to Duke Nukem 3D spent 15 years in development, so it may feel like an artifact from another era. This is especially obvious from the game’s vulgar black humor. The protagonist may urinate, drink beer, and tell somewhat chauvinistic jokes about women. There's also controversial Capture the Babe multiplayer mode, based on "capture the flag" mechanic, but instead of flags, there are girls that have to be spanked.
2. The Silent Age
The game is a typical representative of the point-and-click puzzle genre, developed and released in two episodes by the independent Danish studio House on Fire. The game uses the Unity graphics engine and was ported directly to several platforms. Including mobile devices running Android and iOS. The game also was released on Kindle Fire. The first episode was released in 2012, two years later, gamers were able to try out the second and last episode of the game.
The game takes place in 1972 and in 2012. The player takes control of the main character named Joe. After serving in the US Army, the protagonist changes several workplaces and eventually turns out to be a cleaner in the fictional multimillion corporation Archon. The employer turns out to be unclean, and Joe soon finds traces of blood that lead to test labs. To prevent the tragedy, which he involuntarily became a witness to, Joe is forced to use the time machine and correct mistakes of the past.
The main gameplay is tied to the solution of the puzzles of different complexity, scattered in ten story chapters. The part of them uses the plot “device” - the ability of the hero to travel in time. In the PC version, all game dialogs are voiced, the ability to use UltraHD textures is added, and for the version on Steam more than 20 achievements are available and the ability to save the game in the cloud.
3. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD is an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 developed by Square Enix.
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 takes place on a fictional continent of Orience, which had been divided by four nations that call themselves the Crystal States. Each nation has a power crystal, which became their national symbols.
The crystals can mark humans as residents of a specific state. From time to time, some servants of the countries appear. They are blessed with the ability to transform into a crystal and have a prolonged life cycle. These people lose their memories other time, so they are given one specific task to complete.
The apocalypse is coming. Only several chosen ones can stop it from happening.
The game features a real-time combat system that somewhat resembles the same system from the previous games by Square Enix. The players control several playable characters at the time, as when the players assume control over one of the characters, the other characters are handled by the AI.
Each character has their own weapon, unique attacks, and abilities, which can be upgraded further into the game if the player has enough points that are gathered after leveling up the characters.
The players can focus their attacks on one enemy and execute critical hits on them or get a rare opportunity to one-hit kill the enemy. All the skills of your party can be used together to execute a special combo attack that deals a great amount of damage to the enemy.
4. Ether One
A walking simulator or first-person adventure game from the independent British studio White Paper Games, for which the project became a debut. According to the developers, the game explores the fragility of the human mind.
The player takes control of the nameless hero who works as Restorer as an employee of the futuristic memorial recovery company Ether Institute of Telepathic Medicine., Whose task is to investigate the thoughts of a woman named Jean Thompson with a diagnosis of dementia. The restorer can project himself into one's mind. The game has puzzles, the essence of which is to reconstruct the memories of a woman. The narrative assumes several variants of the development of events so that each new passage can surprise those already familiar with the game.
The game was released on the PlayStation 4 and PC. On computers twice: in addition to the original release, in 2015 Redux version of the game was released.
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
6. Sacred Citadel
A warrior, an archer, a sorceress and a witch are fighting with crowds of monsters, mining armor, weapons, money, potions and so on. Eatable things will also come in handy - from their absorption health is restored, which is very necessary in battles. Useful things meet abundantly, their qualities are diverse, and they have a stable demand - you can sell or change them for something else in the city. The city is present at each of the levels of the game. In the city you can even play on the sweepstakes - to bet on yourself. For example, that you will never be killed, do not suffer damage more than the specified amount, or perform the task strictly up to a certain time. Heroes of the game are skilled in battles - they can even hold several different weapons in the same hand, summing their effects in one stroke. As you progress, the characters gain experience. With experience comes skill. If the experience is not enough, you can always recruit more, having passed any level repeatedly.
7. Volgarr the Viking
Volgarr the Viking is a 2D action-platformer inspired by classic platformers such as Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Rastan.
The game follows a Viking named Volgarr summoned by Odin to defeat an evil dragon. The gameplay shares many similarities with old-school side-scrollers.
The game consists of six main worlds and one secret level. Each of the world except the final one, divided into two part: an open area referred to as ‘level’ and a ‘temple’ with a boss on the end of it. On every stage, you have to go from the beginning to finish slaying monsters on your way and picking up treasures and power-ups. Volgarr has two weapons: throwing the spear and a sword. Throwing spear can be charged, and if it hits the wall, it serves as a platform that allows player achieve secret places. Additionally, Volgarr can pick up Mjolnir’s Blessing, a power-up that kills all non-boss enemies on the screen upon taking a hit. The hero has several different moves to fight the enemies and getting through platforming sequences such as jumping slash, crouching slash and down thrust.
The player can collect treasures scattered throughout the levels. Most of them only affect the player’s points. However, picking up particular Life Fires gives the player access to particular Valkyrie levels – alternate versions on game world with different layouts and more challenging enemies. The amount of Life Fires player collected affects the number of lives they have to beat Valkyrie level. Completing all of them in a single playthrough unlock a secret level Yggdrasill where Volgarr has to defeat the last boss in the game - Nidhogg.
A unique twist on pinball with a competitive multiplayer angle, Control the ball and bounce through pinball machine-inspired levels from a third person view!
Kabounce GameplayKabounce is the physics-based, team versus team, competitive pinball game. You control the ball and engage in thrilling, sport-like, pinball matches. Use abilities in game to destroy your opponents and take their points. Slam and bounce between bumpers, rack up points with astonishing bumper and combat combos. Bank your points or risk losing them to the opposition.
Addictive online competitive action in 4 versus 4
Offline couch co-op, up to 4-player split screen
Single Player Challenges
Experience and cosmetic unlock system
Millions of customization combinations to make your pinball stand out
Stat tracking and leaderboards
4 diverse and unique abilities to customize your gameplay experience
Physics based gameplay with multiple uniquely themed pinball arenas
Play offline against bots, splitscreen, or on a Local Area Network (LAN)
Original electronic sound tracks
Full controller support
Kabounce gives you the option to customize your pinball and save it to a load out. Select from a range of skins, modifications, accessories and trails.
Customization OptionsSelect a Pinball Base
Add a base Modification
and a Special Accessory
Choose a Trail effect
Save and play!
KABOUNCE is currently still in development, features may still be expanded upon, added, or revised. Join in on the discussion forums and check back for updates!
9. Dragon Quest Builders 2
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is the critically acclaimed block-building RPG from DRAGON QUEST series creators Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama – now for Steam players!
The Steam version includes all the Season Pass content previously released on console versions:
Hotto Stuff Pack, Modernist Pack, Aquarium Pack, Designer’s Sunglasses, Legendary Builder Outfit, Dragonlord’s Throne, and more!
Don’t let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that’s sure to satisfy long-time fans and newcomers alike!
Embark on an epic journey and became the master Builder! Customized your character and set off to revive a forsaken world alongside a mysterious companion named Malroth. Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent.
The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. To spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril. Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
- Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
- Creative open-world – Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
- Explore, gather, and craft – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
- Design and Build with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine on the sandbox Isle of Awakening.
At long last, République: Episode 5: Terminus is finally here! All of us at Camouflaj are anxious to finally release the fifth and final chapter of République. To all of you who waited patiently for the series conclusion, we deeply appreciate your patience and support. The team here at Camouflaj put our hearts and souls into this epic final episode -- we hope you agree that it was worth the wait.
Just as we did with previous episodes, Episode 5: Terminus is not just an additional chapter but it comes with thousands of fixes and enhancements. Here’s a breakdown of the major changes we made in addition to adding the fifth episode:
- Improved performance, crash frequency, and optimized framerate for lower-end devices
- Resolved issue where Hope falls out of the game world on some machines with AMD graphics cards
- Fixed issues regarding Hope’s trouble retrieving the EP3 cassette at beginning of episode, near desk in Reception Area
- Unity default typeface no longer appears by default in certain prefabs (English alphabet only)
- Improved and revised navigation, pathfinding, and collision in Episode 1-3
- Improved camera rotation limits and view in all episodes
- UI and pop-up improvements in all episodes
- Updated 2D art for some scannable items in Episode 1-3
In addition to the upgrades we’ve made, here is some of the new stuff you can expect in Episode 5 (without spoiling too much):
- Hostile Cameras: These new security cameras scattered throughout the game world will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence. Players can only inhabit them for a limited time, adding a neat layer of complexity to the gameplay loop.
- Branching Paths: This is something we’ve kept close to the vest for a long time: EP5 has branching paths that change the course of the episode based on a decision you make early on. We don’t want to reveal too much, but this is a huge addition that greatly expands the content offered in Episode 5, offering a nice incentive to play through the campaign again.
- A New Metamorphosis: Players are returning to the world of some previous episodes, but will find it looking and feeling much differently than before. You’re going to see new areas, meet new enemies, and forge some interesting alliances…
- We want to say more, but it’s better if you to experience it for yourself!
When you’re done with the game, I encourage you to check out our final installment of The Making of République (available now in the Deluxe Edition), and take a look back on the production of this massive, four year endeavor. We’ve prided ourselves on giving you a window into our world by providing open and honest in-game developer commentary tracks, and these video documentaries are an extension of that. You might even see some old footage from back when we were younger, healthier, and less sleepy.
Finally, we want to give a shout out to composer Zinc Lemone for his work on Episode 5’s soundtrack (also included with the Deluxe Edition.) I’ve had some standout favorite tracks in previous episodes, but EP5’s soundtrack in simply incredible from start to finish. (“Loose Change” is the *JAM* y’all.)
Watching Episode 5’s final moments come to life this past year has been bittersweet. It’s hard to believe that we are finally at the finish line after first announcing the game back in 2012. We owe a lot to our initial Kickstarter backers, our publishing friends at GungHo Online Entertainment, and our stellar voiceover cast including Rena Strober, Jennifer Hale, David Hayter, Dwight Schultz, and Khary Payton. It’s not an exaggeration to say that République is the product of thousands of people coming together and making it a reality.
Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts. It’s been an incredible journey.Camouflaj
11. Randal's Monday
- No Zombies! (Let's be honest, they are kind of a feature nowadays...) Then again, in fact... We got some of those, so: ZOMBIES!
- A ton of unexpected twists... And even more twists you'll see coming from a mile away
- A hilarious script, written by the best friend of the neighbor of the guy who's Terry Pratchett's barber
12. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
When technology meets Cthulhu!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos, as imagined by author, H. P. Lovecraft.
You are Dax, one of seven Magrunners selected among the elite to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. But, what should be the chance of a lifetime quickly becomes a horrific nightmare.
Equipped with your Magtech glove, you must harness the ability to magnetically polarize and manipulate objects in the environment to survive and surpass challenging puzzles. Your reflexes and ingenuity will be pushed to their limits as you make your way through 40+ immense and dangerous levels, including high-tech training rooms and the endless chasms of the lost cosmos, on a path to confront the horrendous creatures of Cthulhu!
13. Interstellar Marines
Interstellar Marines is an immersive tactical sci-fi First Person Simulator in the making, offering a unique blend of tactical gameplay, dynamic environments and non-scriptet AI. Play Singleplayer or Co-op/PvP on servers around the world.
Interstellar Marines is inspired by movies such as Aliens, Starship Troopers and Saving Private Ryan; and games such as Half-Life, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, and Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield.
Interstellar Marines is all about evolving the FPS recipe with the inspirations we've assimilated since the birth of the genre. Our goal is an evolutionary leap forward driven by our compulsive interest in science fiction, role-playing, military realism, and respect for first person immersion.Interstellar Warfare InitiativeIt is the dawn of the 22nd century, a time of great hopes and expectations. The discovery of a new and inexhaustible well of power known as Zero Point Energy has revolutionized space travel. Man has escaped the confines of Mother Earth, and gone on to colonize the solar system.
But far away from public awareness an ambitious military project has already taken Man beyond the final frontier, and into the regions of the stars. The powerful Interplanetary Treaty Organization, ITO, is secretly constructing the first human settlement in another star system.
You are a special forces soldier training to join the Interstellar Marines, a part of the secret Interstellar Warfare Initiative being established to protect humanity against potential threats from the confines of the unknown universe.
It's time to evaluate the Interstellar Warfare Initiative and program evaluations are taking place at The Vault, ITO’s most advanced military facility on Earth enclosed deep beneath Groom Lake, Nevada. Supervised by SARA, ITO’s central neural network AI, SARA will program artificial weather and advanced combat training robots to test each warfare initiative to the limits.
This is where the game begins ...7 Singleplayer/Co-op MissionsPlay 5 co-op and single-player missions against unscripted AI with dynamic environment effects or two pivotal missions inside the Interstellar Marines universe, The NeuroGen Incident and Assault on Starcrown Aerospace. Play singleplayer or co-op with up to three friends in intense action with more co-op and singleplayer missions to come!Wargames (Sandbox Combat Arena)Unique sandbox combat arena in the making. Wargames is played across 9 distinct interconnected environment zones allowing 64 players to join in the scavenge for combat points, playing alone or in co-op. We have a special Wargames Steam Leaderboard which tracks Combat Points globally, monthly, and survivors of Wargames.
9 Unique Multiplayer Maps Across 3 Game ModesTake your friends out in Deadlock, Deathmatch, and Team Deathmatch on maps featuring dynamic environment effects such as time of day, rain, thunder and lightning, emergency lighting, fire alarms, moving platforms etc.Realistic SimulationWith a physics-based dynamic character controller there are no floating hands, and you can even see your feet! The physically present combat helmet has a HUD projected onto the visor and is affected by dust, rain, fogging, and damage. Aim down the sight for the long shots and use the tactical laser to assist aim when hip firing, as there are no artificial crosshairs to break immersion. Use the intuitive crouch and cover system; spacebar (default) peeks over cover, and looking down leans you forward to see over ledges. You can also shoot out the lights and prowl in darkness, or use the tactical flashlight if you’re afraid of the dark.
We hope you enjoy the game, and look forward to developing it with you as we progress through Early Access!
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software
14. Boson X
Quantum jump your way to critical velocity in Boson X: the rotational runner set in a particle collider.
Build up speed inside a massive particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X.
- Fast-paced, unforgiving gameplay
- 18 challenging levels to master
- 3 highly qualified physicists to play as
- Steam leaderboards and achievements
- No superfluous powerups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research
WARNING: This game contains flashing lights.
15. de Blob 2
In de Blob 2 Comrade Black and the Inkies are back with a whole new plot to rid the world of color. With all-new help from Papa Blanc and his flock of followers the Blancs, Blob and his friends will have their work cut out for them bringing color back to the citizens of Prisma City. Set off on an action-packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life. De Blob 2 is a creative evolution driven by your imagination.
Imagine: Set off on an action packed color adventure with 12 new single player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want
Laugh: Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc's evil hypno plot to steal all the color from Prisma City
Power: Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob
Explore: Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City
Transform: Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini missions and epic boss battles to restore color and music back to this rich universe
Share: Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in all new co-operative multiplayer modes.PC
Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score.
Prepare for the bar to be raised on deep-space 2D dog-fighting! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Powered by the next-generation Cyntient AI platform, GALAK-Z puts players in control of anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds.
In GALAK-Z both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. You will be forced to outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots! Master your ship’s sublimely-honed controls as you blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss your opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
Recently added, Arcade Mode lets you replay failed missions any number of times without losing all of your saved progress. Rogue Mode retains GALAK-Z’s original white-knuckle roguelike challenge that harkens back to the 16-bit era of gaming. Rogue mode will always be available if and when you’re looking to test your skill and bravery by putting everything on the line, every mission.
Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before!
- Exclusive Guest Star: Juan from Guacamelee featured as an enemy unit in the game!
- New The Void DLC w/ endless gameplay and Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo...or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
TumbleSeed is a deceptively deep roguelike about balancing a seed up a dangerous and ever-changing mountain.
Avoid holes and defeat corrupted creatures in this dual-stick action adventure. Along your perilous trek you'll be forced to strategize, grow powerful with upgrades, and master the art of rolling to avoid the mountain's many dangers.
TumbleSeed features 5 procedurally generated worlds and over 30 unique seed powers. Top your personal best or compete with the world in the daily challenge. The mountain holds many surprises, secrets, and adventures waiting to be explored — see you on the slopes!
19. Unknown Battle
" I hope that you know me, but this is not important. I've been wanting to do away with you..."
This phrase - the beginning of a huge story!
You don't know, where you are and you don't know this man, but your first purpose - to find it.
This game is a indie first-person shooter, with an intricate story that happened to one person, this person is the main character and you will find yourself in his shoes. You must have a good reaction to dodge lasers, many traps and kill your enemies, and do not forget about your main objective: to get to the menacing stranger to you. Though it may seem easy to some, but in reality it is not. The main character, and not only he, but also you want to as quickly as possible to wait the moment when you will be in front of one you wanted to see.
Are you a fan of old-school twitch shooters like Unreal Tournament and Tribes? What about team focused MOBAs like DotA and League of Legends? Would you like to play a game that combines elements of both genres while adding crafting, customization, giant robots and a bold new art style to the mix?
Of course you would, and Minimum is just the game you've been searching for!
Minimum focuses on fast-paced shooting fun and a robust system of in-match crafting, team objectives and customizable roles to create a rich and rewarding PvP experience. You'll find a bunch of interesting weapons to collect and customize, armor sets to mix and match, a solid core game mode known at TITAN MODE and more all wrapped up in a unique, minimalist artistic style that's more than the sum of its parts. Some of our coolest features include:Customizable Weapons
Craft dozens of lethal weapons with unique abilities and roles to best fit your personal playstyles. Each weapon has 5 power levels that are activate during kill streaks, increasing your power making you a force to be feared. Be careful though: weapon power levels are lost upon death, so with great power comes great risk!Blueprint Crafting System
Gather materials from fallen foes and defeated objectives to craft and upgrade armor sets over the course of a match. Each set of armor has different benefits and weaknesses that can emphasize your favorite playstyle or counter what your enemies are trying to do.Titan Mode
Battle in epic matches centered on the your team's Titan, a giant, destructive robot that confronts the enemy's Titan. Players can power up their Titan by performing tasks in-game, can defend their mammoth ally by killing enemy players, and can attack enemy Titans directly. The teams compete until one side's Titan reaches the enemy base and destroys it!5v5 Competitive Gameplay
Create cunning strategies with your teammates and define your unique role on the team by combining different weapons, armor and devices. Support your teammates weapons that increase drop rates for materials and powerups, defend your Titan with armor that grants additional health and survivability, scout enemy positions with weapon and armor that increase speed and allow for double or triple jumps, or simply go glass cannon and dish out as much damage as you can!A Player-Focused Development Team
We want Minimum to be the most player-focused game on Steam! Join us on our Steam community discussion forums to talk shop, weigh in on new features, report bugs and balance problems or just chat. Minimum is a game that will evolve with its community, both while in Early Access and beyond.
Categories in common with Minimum: Action
21. There's Poop In My Soup
Have you ever wanted to poop on people but were too shy to just go for it?
There's poop in my soup lets you do just that, poop in soups, poop on people, poop on poodles, poop anywhere you please, from the streets of New York to Paris to Beijing.
Make sure to tick off that to-poo list and unlock special poo abilities.
22. Little Racers STREET
Top-down racing evolution has arrived!
Little Racers STREET fuses the fun-oriented simplicity of top-down racing games with the excitement of street racing, and the results couldn't be better!
Experience thrilling high speed races, and drift like never before along more than 200 different events. With varied weather conditions affecting handling, you'll need precise driving to reach the first places, and success!
Two cities featuring over 60 different tracks will put your skills to test in the career mode. Start from scratch, and purchase or improve your cars as you keep winning racings and climbing the driver rankings. Complete the challenges to earn special rewards and unlock the high tier cars!
Pick the right car for each race, from an impressive selection of 40+ cars divided in 6 performance tiers. From the slow and steady Panzer to the allmighty Fetuccini Langostino, you'll really feel the difference!
The online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players is fully integrated with the career mode: Race with your friends and earn credits you can spend on new cars and upgrades!
You also can try the time trial mode and try to improve your best laps or compete against your friends, and check your position in the world leaderboards.Features
- Approx. 200 events on 60 different tracks.
- Spectacular drifting physics and handling.
- Weather effects (Rain,Snow,Night...) that greatly affect handling.
- 40+ cars available for purchase and customization, with 6 performance tiers.
- 50+ additional challenges with specific rewards.
- Time trial mode with ghost car features and leaderboards
- Extensive career mode offering hours of content
- Smooth online multiplayer experience for up to 12 players, integrated with career mode and supporting AI racers.
- 2 Huge cities to drive on
24. Tiny Brains
"Tiny Brains" is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four "Tiny Brains" must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles in "Tiny Brains" can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The game has competitive and challenging fast paced communicative play along with simple controls so players of any level can jump right in.
Key Gameplay Features
- Cooperative Gaming: Tiny Brains requires players to collaborate and put their heads together to overcome physics-based obstacles. With each player controlling a different superpower – Create, Force, Vortex and Teleport – the Tiny Brains must work as a team to move forward and escape the scientist’s deadly labyrinth of mazes.
- Play It Your Way: All of the puzzles in Tiny Brains can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The co-op level design creates dynamic, emergent gameplay, whether advancing through the campaign mode, beating time-based challenges, or competing in endless levels.
- Whimsical World: To escape the mad scientist’s lair, players explore a colorful world of Popsicle stick-like ice pops, duct tape, tiny cages and Rube Goldberg machines. The zany art style gives rise to a slew of slightly mutated, yet oddly cute, playable characters.
- Hardcore to Casual: Tiny Brains eggs on hardcore gamers with competitive leaderboards and fast-paced communicative play, challenging them to combine their powers as efficiently as possible. At the same time, the game has simple controls and physics-based mechanics that make it easy for casual and less-experienced gamers to jump right in.
"Haydee" is a hardcore old-style metroidvania mixed with modern-day third person shooter and platformer mechanics. You will controll Haydee - half-human, half-robot character in search of her way out of strange artificial complex full of traps, pain and depression. No casual stuff awaits you. There is no "X to win". Your gun, your instincts and your logic are your only friends. Don't drop your guard, conserve ammo and collect items on this long journey. Be vigilant, be sharp, be ready.
Be Haydee.Key features
- Six gameplay sections. 160 rooms.
- No regeneration. Use medkits.
- No checkpoints. Use save stations and diskettes.
- All items are hidden. Explore.
- Limited inventory. Manage.
- Challenging gameplay. You will fail. A lot.
- No handholding. Act on your own.
- This game won’t tire to kill you. Be persistent.
26. Crystal City
Series name: «Stop The Earth, I'm Getting Off»
Genres: Kinetic novel (no choices), social fiction, ecchi, humor
You are young and smart but your thick-lensed glasses make you a persona non-grata at the feast of life. Nonetheless, an unexpected chance turns up for you to become a man. The only thing is, during sex you find out that having it teleports you to other worlds... which you’ll have to save from global disasters and catastrophes. But for a start I should try to return home. How? The same way I got here – find a girl and try not to fall in love with her. Because if I do this thing right I will probably never see her again...
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
28. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK
The DELUXE PACK includes the following bonus content:・4 DLC charactersRock Howard, Vanessa, Ryuji Yamazaki, Whip・10 DLC CostumesCLASSIC KYO / NIGHTMARE GEESE / ATHENA '98 Version / SHUN'EI: Kung-Fu Suit / NAKORURU: Kamuikotan Girls' School Uniform / CLASSIC IORI / MEITENKUN: Pajamas / KULA: Sundress / SYLVIE: Little Red Riding Hood / ANGEL: Diabla・Digital ArtbookIncludes never-before-seen concept art and design materials for all 4 DLC characters. KOF fans should not miss out on this!・Digital SoundtrackA special soundtrack that includes recently released tracks, for a total of 30 tracks that you can enjoy at any time.
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION
DLC content:・Two FREE DLC Costumes!Kyo Kusanagi (CLASSIC KYO) and Geese Howard (NIGHTMARE GEESE)
GAME FEATURES:・54 Fighters: One of the largest character rosters ever in the KOF Series!In addition to the original roster of 50 characters, 4 DLC characters join the fight! Iconic characters as well as new challengers duke it out in KOF XIV STEAM EDITION for epic battles.・New Chapter: A brand New Kof Saga!The KOF Series' storyline has been continuing over the OROCHI, NESTS, and ASH sagas. KOF's rich story has NOT finished, and returns in a brand new exciting story arc with KOF XIV STEAM EDITION.・3-on-3: KOF’s traditional game system is back!Select your favorite 3 fighters from the game's robust character roster, and fight to victory via KOF's traditional "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system.・A Plethora Of Game ModesKOF XIV STEAM EDITION features a large variety of game modes such as STORY MODE, VS MODE, and a GALLERY MODE for the best KOF experience ever.・PARTY BATTLE: A new fighting game experienceDuke it out with as many as six people (three players on each team) in VS Online "PARTY BATTLE"! Feel the heat of an authentic fighting game tournament experience.・RUSH: A new feature aimed at easing beginners into the battle systemThe newly introduced “RUSH” feature allows even novice players to perform combos by pressing Light Punch repeatedly.・Climax Cancel: Ultimate Combos!The combo system has evolved in KOF XIV, allowing players to execute a CLIMAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE from a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE in the same combo for astonishing damage.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION: Action
29. Deliver Us The Moon: Fortuna
Deliver Us The Moon is set in the near future where Earth's natural resources are depleted. In an effort to solve the energy crisis, global powers created the World Space Agency and secured a promising new source of energy on the moon. The World Space Agency colonized and operated from the moon until one fateful night all communications with Earth ceased and the energy source was lost. Now, years later, you assume the role of Earth's last astronaut to go on a do-or-die mission to investigate what happened and save humanity.
During this adventure, your only companion is a small robot named ASE. Together you will traverse the moon, explore abandoned facilities, gather clues and ultimately uncover the secrets and hidden agendas that are at play. Only by relying on your wits will you have a chance at successfully delivering the moon!
Ruins of previous lunar missions have many stories and secrets to tell.
Use your Astronaut equipment to uncover the history of the lunar colony.
The lunar bases have fallen into disrepair and have become a challenge to navigate.
Unlock tools to overcome obstacles and dangers blocking your path.
There is no oxygen in space and malfunctioning systems litter the lunar landscape.
Surviving these hazards require an adventurer's mind.
PLAY ON THE MOON
Float around in space and glide across the lunar landscape.
Experience weightless freedom and traverse the moon by foot, rover and monorail.
30. Cloning Clyde
Have you ever been cloned? Ever wonder what it would be like to be half chicken? Half monkey? Half frog? Well, wonder no more when you play Cloning Clyde.
As Clyde, or one of his clones, work your way through the levels of the nefarious Dupliclone, Inc. building. It houses bizarre simulated environments created specifically to accommodate their unconventional cloning experiments. Have fun utilizing the many clones running amok inside Dupliclone, as you try to free yourself…or should we say yourselves. Be careful of the traps set by the sinister corporation, and watch out for mutant clones! Get even more inventive and you can use the cloning technology to combine the Clyde clones with some of your co-inhabitants to make mutant Chicken-Clydes, Frog-Clydes, Ape-Clydes and more. Many of the mutant Clydes have special abilities that can help you to escape from the evil Dupliclone, Inc.
Cloning Clyde is a 3D side-scrolling adventure.Key features:
- Explore a visually compelling world filled with hilarious action and crazy adventure as you struggle to escape the clutches of the evil company Dupliclone, Inc.
- Play as a variety of mutant Clydes, each with unique abilities, including 'Chicken-Clyde', 'Frog-Clyde', 'Sheep-Clyde' and more.
- Solve exciting and addictive puzzles with a variety of resolutions.
- Play not only as one character but also switch between hundreds of clones.
- Hours of fun with 40 compelling levels.
31. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
32. The Purring Quest
Have you ever wanted to be a cat? You will be able, thanks to the aventure platformer The Purring Quest. Take on the role of Kimchi the cat and meet famous cats of the internet in a journey full of humor. Enjoy the detailed hand drawn graphics and the smooth animations made by a veteran traditional animator with experience in major studies like Disney and Warner.
A percentage of the profits will go directly to various animal welfare associations. So in addition to enjoying the game, you are contributing to a good cause.KEY FEATURES
Beautiful hand drawn graphics
Traditional 2D animations
Amazing orchestral soundtrack
Famous cats and lots of humor
Find the caged kitties and unmask the evil one
Committed to a social cause
The whole city has been plunged into darkness. After an accident in the power station, a living electric spark must restore electricity to the city and give citizens back their safe and carefree lives.
"TurnOn" tells the spellbinding tale of a brave alien creature and its striking journey through blackout world. Featuring a charming art style and visual storytelling, cute character personality, and a soothing and magical soundtrack, "TurnOn" makes the world the way it was before, but a little better and kinder.FEATURES
- Setting! Be surprised how the world depends on electricity and what can happen if it suddenly disappears. Solve puzzles and figure out how to turn on the lights in every home, as well as fight unexpected enemies!
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those dialogs in your video games? Never mind, in "TurnOn" everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't).
- Platformer without platforms! The main character moves through the electrical wires. The mix of exploration and music levels makes the gameplay very immersive.
Xotic is an arcade-style first-person shooter where you rack up huge scores by shooting enemies, detonating chain reactions, and discovering secret power-ups and point multipliers. Armed with a weaponized symbiotic creature called the Macroterra, you must cleanse the evil presence and re-plant the seeds of life on a planet ravaged by the minions of the Orb.
Destroy the insidious scab plants and new life will grow in their place, diminishing the Orb’s control of the planet. Trigger scab plant chain reactions to earn score multipliers and chain bonus points. Collect Orb essence to boost your score, or grab them in mid-air to earn an aerial combo bonus. Seek out and destroy the hidden Orb brains and collect all of the Orb essence in each level for even more points.
Earn experience points to upgrade your weapons and skills, including “Absorbtion” which pulls points towards you automatically! Unlock the secrets of “Hard Hologram” technology to deploy mobile shields or aerial landing platforms.
Xotic is a unique arcade shooter experience unlike anything you’ve played before. Get it now!Key features
- Arcade-style scoring and point combo mechanics
- Unique “Hard Hologram” technology
- Exceptionally colorful environments and effects
- Upgradeable weapons and skills
- Steam Leaderboards & Achievements
35. Pain Train
The subway has been overrun by an infected population who are lead by cyborg masterminds. You feed off the pain you inflict and have become known as Pain Train. This enables you to take on hordes of infected that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 gore packed levels, complete side missions, unlock new weapons, beat multiple difficulty modes, and defeat all of the cyborg masterminds. Pain Train is entering a subway station near you, "All Aboard!" Steam Features
578 Steam Achievements
10 Steam Trading Card Set
36. Three Dead Zed
Three Dead Zed is an action/puzzle-platformer in which you take control of an experimental zombie that can transform into three unique and distinct forms. With quick reflexes, a little problem solving, and some rescued kittens, players make a violent exit that won't be forgotten by their captors. This is a zombie game that brings out your inner child, then chews on its brain.
- Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
- Gamepad and keyboard support with custom keyboard rebinding
- Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
- Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
- Achievements and trading cards
- Digital art book showing a sample of our creative process
- Cats In tinfoil hats
Note: Linux version does not contain Steam achievements at this time.
37. Budget Cuts
<h3>ABOUT THE GAME</h3><br/>You are an employee at mega conglomerate TransCorp to stamp papers and file files! Unfortunately TransCorp is an expert in the business of manufacturing cost-cutting robots, and soon your job will be in danger. <br/><br/>As another one of your coworkers is being dragged off to the terrifying HR department, a mysterious package arrives at your cubicle. <strong>Will you be able to save your job?</strong><br/><br/><br/>PLEASE NOTE! We would NOT suggest that younger children play this game.<h3>MAIN FEATURES</h3><br/><ul><li>Unleash your inner office spy ninja skills<br/></li><li>Thrilling, oil-splatter filled close quarter combat<br/></li><li>Dexterously zip, sneak or rambo your way forward<br/></li><li>Built for room-scale virtual reality from day one</li></ul><br/><br/><br/>"‘Budget Cuts’ Showcases an Impressive Grip on What Makes VR Great"<br/>RoadtoVR<br/><br/>"Budget Cuts is the future of VR right freakin' now"<br/>Eurogamer<br/><br/>“It's a rush that I might never have experienced in a game before.”<br/>Polygon<br/><br/>“Budget Cuts reminds me of classic Valve single-player games. That’s a very, very exciting thing.”<br/>Kotaku<br/><br/>“I can’t wait to play more of Budget Cuts, which might be the best, most interesting VR game I’ve played.”<br/>IGN<br/><br/>"Virtual Reality Sneak ‘Em Up Budget Cuts Looks Ace"<br/>RPS<br/><br/><br/> Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
38. CastleMiner Z
CastleMiner Z is an online coop survival horror game in a block based environment. Travel with your friends in a huge, ever-changing world and craft modern weapons to defend yourself from dragons and the zombie horde!
Game PlayCastleMiner Z is an infinite world filled with deep places to explore, and horrifying monsters to slay. Build structures out of blocks, craft weapons and tools from raw materials, and explore the vast and frightening world around you.
Play by yourself or online with friends in any of these exciting game modes:
- Endurance Mode: There are tales of a place beyond the mountains where Hell itself has torn through. How far can you get before you succumb to the zombies, dragons, skeletons, or other enemies that thirst for your blood? Run, fight, and sneak your way across dry deserts, snowy mountains, and icy expanses on your quest to vanquish the ultimate guardians of the abyss. In Endurance Mode, the world is randomized each game and the death of your party is permanent.
- Survival Mode: If you enjoy Endurance, but would rather build permanent structures and defenses, Survival Mode is where you’ll spend your time.
- Creative Mode: With simplified crafting and the ability to adjust or eliminate the enemy threat, Creative Mode is a great place to build vast structures in peace.
- Dragon Survival Mode: For those who like their trophies big and their hair singed and smoking, Dragon Survival Mode brings you up close and personal with wave after wave of the biggest, meanest, scaliest brutes in the game.
Worlds can be saved in any game mode (except endurance) so try building a castle with enemies turned off, then grabbing some friends and loading it up with enemies turned on!
When the great and terrible Storm destroys Shu's village, he embarks on a desperate journey to survive. On his travels he'll encounter stranded villagers; survivors of the devastation that need his help. In return for his assistance, these peculiar characters will grant Shu unique special abilities that he can use to traverse the treacherous path ahead.
Shu and the villagers' only hope is to work together, in search of sanctuary - and a way to stop the Storm. Can you outrun the end of world?
- 15 lush, expansive levels, set in 5 diverse lands
- A plethora of collectibles and secrets to discover
- 10 recruitable characters, each with their own unique power
- An incredible original soundtrack
- Compete in time trials to see who is the fastest out of your friends - or the world
40. Magical Battle Festa
In the near future, humanity has discovered a new element in their search for renewable energy: Magicore. Using "cauldrons" to refine the element, humans successfully create magic, and mages are born.
All is not well, though. As magic becomes more widespread, new creatures dubbed 'spectres' begin to appear. In hopes of training mages to fight spectres and form an army of Holy Mages, TEOS, the ruling magic agency, hosts a high stakes tournament: The Magical Battle Festa.GameplayMagical Battle Festa is an arena-based fighting game with support for up to 4 players. Use devastating combos, special moves and incredible super moves to pummel your foes into submission. Easy to learn but challenging to master, Magical Battle Festa relies on your ability to dodge enemy attacks and use your attacks at the right time without sapping all your mana.Key Features
- Gain the edge in battle by using the magibots that follow you into battle. Order them into formations to give you higher attack, higher defense, and more! Proper use of both your magical abilities and your magibots are the key to victory.
- Play intimate 1v1 matches arena matches against talented opponents, or take the game to the next level with four player. Play in teams or against unfair odds to test your skills. The sky's the limit when magic is involved.
- Choose from a wealth of unique characters, each with their own attacks, weapons and special moves.
- An all-star voice cast, including voice talent from all over the anime industry.
- Zoom around the arena to avoid fire or make subtle sway movements to dodge attacks without ever giving up ground.
41. Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe is also very enjoyable without a VR headset!
Note: In case the game fails to launch, switch to the winopengl version in BETAS tab.
After "accidentally" jumping your spaceship through a wormhole, you’ve crash landed onto this forsaken desert planet a billion kilometers from home. The only thing between you and the horizon is the seemingly endless dunes of sand, save for one strange, huge building. Inside, it appears to be an interstellar Casino where everyone plays air hockey for a living.
You’ll have to fight hard to grind down all your opponents until they are utterly defeated to earn the critical parts needed to repair your ship. Once you’ve obtained all the spaceship pieces you’ll have to defeat the owner of this insane Casino so you can go home.Features
- Extremely responsive game controls.
- 5 Floors populated with 13 vicious opponents.
- Quests and missions system to unlock loads of game content.
- Track your progress and gain experience through an advanced levelling system.
Use [Esc] to access the settings menu.
42. Undead Horde
Become a necromancer and raise the dead - Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack'n'slash. You'll battle against the evil humans who've driven the necromancers and their undead minions into exile. You'll re-animate all kinds of creatures and build an army of up to 100 undead. You'll army follows you or attacks by itself depending on your commands.
Explore and conquer a fantasy world filled with creatures from humans to giant scorpions
Re-animate your slain enemies and make them part of your undead army
Endless number of new weapons, trinkets and magical items
Level up and create the necromancer of your nightmares
Sell and trade your loot with various merchants
Manage shops with upgrades
You will channel the dark energies to re-animate the dead. The more powerful you become, the more undead you can re-animate and control. Most enemies you meet and vanquish are potential additions to your army!
Necromancers can choose from three disciplines each time they become more powerful: Executioner, Re-Animator or Arcanist. You can stick to a discipline or make a hybrid.
Executioner discipline focuses on dealing damage and survivability.
Re-Animator focuses on building the largest army.
Arcanist focuses on casting spells and having a large manapool.
The world is filled with items you can use to grow your power. You can choose which items to equip and which items to sell. Items will give devastating powers and enhance your necromancer in various ways.
Undead Horde is being developed by 10tons Ltd. Current estimated release date is late 2018. Music: “In Light Of Darkness” by Jay Man
ROKH is a futuristic survival game, deeply rooted in scientific and realistic anticipation.
Players will have to work together to overcome the many threats they will have to face on planet Mars.
Created by team members behind Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassin’s Creed, ROKH is an adaptive survival game that is built on top of Unreal Engine 4 and deeply rooted in science. Players will land on Mars to find that the previously developed human colonies have been decimated and they must work together to overcome and survive. ROKH features a persistent world and co-op multiplayer.
In ROKH, players explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through the deserted structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, they must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations - giving new meaning to “Assembly Required.”
ROKH is a complete immersion into a cold and dry land that harbors a wealth of resources to extract and exploit. Players will explore Mars, paving the way for settlers to come, as Earth’s resources are tapped and the planet is dying. Mars is hostile and joining forces with friends increases efficiency and invites trade and barter to develop a habitable, yet, customized ecosystem. ROKH is a mix of crafting, survival and exploration with an overarching story, that allows to freeform and build a colony how they want.Early Access Key Features
ROKH features tile-based assembly inviting you to design and construct your habitat the way you want. Build on your own or work with others to create a fully customized, massive Martian colony. Clever builders will ensure their structures can support future add-ons to maximize resources.
Each and every one of your moves serves one goal: survive! You will need oxygen, food and water, and to protect yourself from heat, cold, radiation and injury. While Mars offers some accessible resources, you will need to be adaptive and creative to properly develop your colony.
A BEAUTIFUL AND DEADLY PLANET
Through Unreal Engine 4’s visual capabilities, you will explore the wonders of the red planet. From majestic dunes, biomes, crash sites, abandoned bases and frightening and deep valleys, you will visit a variety locations to find life-saving resources and uncover the mysterious demise of the first colonists. Mars is deadly and being outside on a frozen night or stuck in a sandstorm can lead to fatal results.
FREEFORM CRAFTING AND MODULARITY
Instead of classic blueprints, ROKH’s crafting system is based on modularity. Devices, tools and weapons are craftable and customizable, but must also serve your needs. Some crafted devices can be socketed into your walls to automate tasks, provide heavier defense systems, increase survivability, provide creature comforts and much more.Upcoming Key Features
- Combat system
- Completely craftable vehicles
- In-game programming system
- Hacking system
- Deep space suit upgrading system
- Food growth system
- Community events
In a world where Viking mythology collides with magic, explore the world of KYN in a fast paced role playing strategy game that combines party based combat with exploration and progression.
• A Magical Viking World Brought to Life. Unlock the mysteries of the vast world of KYN as you explore ancient ruins, lush landscapes and snowy mountains filled with intricate puzzles and plenty of danger! Fight against a variety of intelligent enemies and use your skill and cunning to take out powerful boss enemies!
• A Hybrid Tactical RPG Meets Hack-n-Slash. This is real time action in a fantastical RPG setting. You will need to leverage the environment to create traps, defend areas or build up special attacks. When tactics are needed, utilize the slow motion feature, where time slows to almost zero and you can direct your heroes to an area and assign them a task to out flank, out smart and defeat your enemies!
• An RPG Party with up to Six Playable Characters. Build that classic RPG dungeon crawling group with our motely group of heroes. Each warrior can be outfitted with different equipment and specialized abilities to meet your needs. Allocating points in mind, body, control will build characters that fit your style or meet the challenges of the puzzles you will soon face.
• A Deep Crafting and Loot System. Collect hundreds of items. Combine over 100 different elemental materials in a unique crafting system designed to help you get more powerful weapons and armor.
45. Crazy Oafish Ultra Blocks: Big Sale
A massive sale is coming, which means unique bonus offers and huge discounts on amazing products that you've been dreaming of all year!
But then there are...the crowds. Crowds of insane shoppers who are set on seizing your purchases, your precious, and endless lines at the cash registers.
How does one not go crazy in all this?!
- Unique supermarket atmosphere
- The biggest and slowest lines
- Charismatic main characters
- Incredible cubes! LOTS! LOTS AND LOTS OF CUBES!
- As well as a thoughtful satire about today's reality, an ocean of blood, and the opportunity to dance in the middle of a store while brandishing a chainsaw
46. Star Story: The Horizon Escape
Meet Star Story: The Horizon Escape - a turn-based adventure game with text-rpg elements. Tune into the story of the aspiring space-archaeologist Van Klik on his mission to the mysterious planet of Horizon!Nonlinearity of the plot development, 24 alternative endings Your choices define the story. Totaly. Some will turn out better than others, some will worse and some will be straight up hilarious. You are to find the real true ending among your possible destinies and become a hero. Or maybe something more...
Text-based gameplay diversityThe core classic. Dive into the stories and find a way to exploit EVERY possible situation. Did you know that if you throw a lockpick at an attack droid, it will decide that you are stupid and will deactivate? Build your character, choose your alignments, learn the lore of the world. You will need it all to succeed.
Game mechanics The story will throw a mix of dialogues, choices, turn-based battles, puzzles, weapon and resource crafting, technology research and more at you. You will use all you can to survive the challenging world of Horizon.
Turn-based philosophy The player decides on the speed that he wants to play the game at. Everything is turn-based. There is no time-limit for making decisions, no quick-time events, no rush: you can take any amount of time to make your turn.
Beautiful world Enjoy the wild and crazy sceneries of the world of Horizon. Deserts, jungles, cities, underground caverns… the list goes on.
Colorful charactersMeet the locals! Who is more to your liking? Side with “Bullet King” and uncover an ancient cryptic artifact. Or choose to undermine his brutal regime and make the local revolutionary your friend. Or screw them and go try to play romance with the alien girl? Or blow up the planet? Or… You get it!
Need A break? The Horizon Is Waiting!
Malebolgia is an atmospheric horror action/adventure, set in an old demonic palace, situated in the deepest Circle of Hell. The characters and story are inspired by Dante Alighieri’s “Inferno”, the ranks and nobility of the “Ars Goetia” and European history at the dawn of the 20th century.
As the old and battle-weary Leopold, you are forced to fight your way through this desolate and cold bastion of Hell, filled with macabre ghouls, fiendish devils and gargantuan monsters. On his desperate quest for freedom, Leopold encounters familiar faces and slowly comes to realize why he is trapped inside the palace. Is there truly escape from the Beast itself?Key Features:
- A haunted palace to venture through, ever-changing with the passage of time and weather. As day fades into night, once visited areas will feature new threats and attackers. A raging blizzard may subside to clear a path, while a fiery inferno may trap you amongst the ravenous undead.
- A deliberately paced combat system to fend off the demons. Wield your torch and halberd well against the numerous vicious enemies and abhorrent bosses. These are not threats to outrun, but opponents to best in battle.
- A cel-shaded visual style that utilizes the contrast of light and shadow for an atmospheric and memorable experience.
Explore strange new worlds and enjoy unique adventures in Mimpi!
Mimpi is fantastic new adventure, puzzle, and platformer game.
The game is like a psychedelic illustration come alive.
Mimpi the dog is searching for his master in eight diverse worlds. The environment is seldom repetitive, the puzzles are always new.
The story is told without words by the game world itself. The game can be played by anyone: kids, adults, hipsters and crypto terrestrials... :)
8 carefully designed and challenging levels where each screen is extraordinary piece of art
Puzzle, platformer and adventure mechanics combined into unique gameplay style
Unique puzzles and minigames that seldom repeat
24 short collectible comics to discover
Unobtrusive story told completely without words, no boring dialogues
Music changes as you progress thru levels "composed by Sype Studios"
Various character skins available in game
Extremely sharp vector graphics
Fully interactive game world with cartoon-like physics
Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways
Become a fan of Mimpi on Facebook and get the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/siliconjelly/ or follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/siliconjelly
49. Construct: Escape the System
Construct: Escape the System is a sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering 'ability orbs'. Find and download the 5 'player upgrades'. Seek out and extract the 16 'system core power orbs'. Do all this and maybe you can escape.
- 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
- Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
- 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
- Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with 'machine orbs' and light up dark areas with 'sun orbs'.
- Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with 'gravity switch orbs' and move rapidly around areas with 'teleport orbs'.
- 5 player upgrades to download.
- Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
- 16 system core power orbs to extract.
- Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
- 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
- 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
- Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
- Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
- Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
- Xbox 360 controller support.
- Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
- Built with Unity 5.
50. Project Temporality
Experience the mind bending power of single player cooperation.
Project Temporality is a third person action/puzzle game built around the concept of allowing the player to play with time. Thanks to our proprietary engine Sparta 3D we make the fourth dimension as available as the other three. Just as with a VCR you can rewind time or fast-forward through it seamlessly.
Combining this and our time line concept you will solve mind-bending puzzles, by giving yourself a helping hand. Any time you need a friend, you can be that friend. Create a new timeline at any time/any place there are no restrictions. This game is all about giving you full freedom in four dimensions.
Solve puzzles involving lasers, mirrors, force fields, trap doors, platforms, keys etc. Exploit time to do the impossible. Explore the world and see into the mind of its people. We hope that you will enjoy the result of our years of evenings and weekends.
Contains 6-14 hours of gameplay.Key Features
- 4D Gameplay
The fourth dimension Time is as accessible to you as the other three since at any time you can rewind to any earlier point in time, to find that perfect moment for you. No more frustrating replays performing the same sequence over and over again. Just rewind and fix.
- Single Player Cooperation
This is the key part of the game. You can exist in many parallel timelines using time clones. It means that every time you need a friend's help in the game, you can be that friend. You can spawn a new time clone at any position and time in the game, and once you create a new one it’s there forever.
- Multiple true timelines
Time clones will continue to perform the actions you recorded. They are, however, still a part of the game world, and if you change the game world the end result will also change.
- Temporality fielded objects
A temporality fielded object is an object that won’t be affected by your time manipulations, because it is inside a field that cancels out all timelines except the original one.
- The Paradox Effect
Combining the true timelines with the temporality fielding allows us to create paradox based puzzles where one single timelines performs multiple different actions depending from where in time it is viewed. Mathematically every temporality fielded object increases the number of dimensions with one which is what allows the paradox effect.