The best games like The Blackout Club are:
- arrow_rightHalf-Life 2
- arrow_rightMad Max
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- arrow_rightLayers of Fear
- arrow_rightKilling Floor 2
- arrow_rightBattlefield: Bad Company 2
- arrow_rightRace The Sun
100 Best Games Like The Blackout Club:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Half-Life 2
Gordon Freeman became the most popular nameless and voiceless protagonist in gaming history. He is painted as the most famous scientist and a hero within the world of Half-Life, and for a good reason. In the first game he saved the planet from alien invasion, this time, when the invasion is already begun, the world needs his help one more time. And you, as a player, will help this world to survive. This time Gordon arrives in City 17, ravaged and occupied by Combines, where he meets his old Black Mesa friends.
What is different, aside from the overall design quality, is the use of Valve’s Source engine that not only expands on the fluidity of character model animations and movement but allows players to interact with a myriad of objects with the advanced and realistic (to an extent) physics. Classic Headcrab Zombies are revamped and have new variants that provide players with different threats. For a story-driven FPS, Half-Life 2 is unique in its plot delivery, and making in-game mechanics feel natural, be it platforming or driving.
2. Mad Max
Although Mad Max is not related to the film series, it is based on its universe. Max Rockatansky is trying to reach the "Plains Of Silence", place in which he believes he will finally find peace. He is confronted by a group of War Boys led by Scabrous Scrotus. Beating Max up and stealing everything from him, they leave him in the desert to face his death. Recovering from his injuries, he chases Scrotus in a duel but fails to defeat him. Wandering in the desert, he meets a technic named Chumbucket that helps him to build a new machine and revenge Scrotus.
Being in such esthetics, Max is able to travel in an open world post-apocalyptic universe of Mad Max. Utilizing driving as a primary mechanic, you are able to confront and battle your way out on the car while armed with different weapons. Flamethrowers, turbo-boosts, basically anything that may come handy. You can have your preference for playing stealthy or aggressive. To drive, you need gasoline and to customise your car you need experience which you will get over time. Experience all the consequences of being a survivor by driving through the wasteland.
Categories in common with Mad Max: Action
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Released in 2016, the remastered version of one of the most revolutionary parts of the annual Call of Duty series. In 2007, the series moved from historical scenery to modern, got a new more advanced graphics thanks to the freshly-released consoles and presented to the players a hardcore fast-paced multiplayer. The latter is still wanted by hardcore fans, which gave the publisher Activision Blizzard a reason to remaster the game.
In the new version, developers from the Raven Software did their best to rebuild the experience (the original game was developed by Infinity Ward). The game is available for purchase, as a separate product, and as part of a bundle. Owners of the original version of the game can get Remastered for free - you need to have the original disk for this or digital purchase. The re-released game did not change the gameplay in any way: it is still a fast-paced first-person shooter. The story campaign, during which the player takes control of several characters, also has not changed. Most of the changes turned out to be cosmetic and allowed the new studio to add new technologies to the original game: for example, while prone and moving, the weapon touching the ground will vibrate the controller. Also in the single-player campaign, new cheat codes were added, such as exaggerated physics and the ability to replace heads on the shoulders of virtual people with watermelons.
The main changes lie in multiplayer, which pulled up to the standard of modern games of the series. In place, there were the same modes, the same weapons, and perks. Added new ones, like the Prop Hunt mode, in which players turn into nonliving objects and hide on the map. New content is available as the challenges unfold.
4. Layers of Fear
Layers of Fear is the horror game with a focus on exploring and puzzles. It is the only installment in the IP, featuring one DLC which expands the storyline further and one port to the Nintendo Switch, which adds multiple features like accelerated controllers' support and touchscreen assistance.
The primary goal of the player is to guide the genius and psychopath painter on the way to complete the painting. The problem is the player does not know how to do so — they start exploring the house, which is changing the layouts repeatedly and find out many jump-scares along the way.
Getting through all of the six chapters the player may reach of the three endings: bad, average and good. The end is decided not by momentarily choice but by a series of decisions throughout the game. While the player is uncovering the truth about the premises of the hero's masterpiece, the DLC tells a story of his daughter which returns to her memories of the past. The DLC also features three endings in the same fashion as the original game.
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
6. Killing Floor 2
Killing Floor 2 is a cooperative first-person survival horror game developed by Tripwire Interactive.
The game is based on events of the first Killing Floor. A biotech corporation Horzine attempts to create military clones, yet something goes wrong and now the mutant clones are spread all around Europe. Governments collapse and the infrastructure is almost non-existent.
Up to 6 players spawn on the map in order to kill the boss. The players have to hold out 4, 7 or 10 waves of enemies after which the boss spawns. Each wave has more enemies and special mutants. After the end of a wave, the players can visit the trader, where they can buy weaponry and equipment. Players earn money and experience points for killing enemies. The more players there are on the map - the more enemies spawn. The difficulty level is also affected by the number of players. The only difference between singleplayer and multiplayer is in the number of players.
The game features a class system. Players spawn with level 0 and can level themselves up to level 25. Each class is better in one field of combat. For example, medics have a speed boost and can heal other players while supports are able to seal the doors.
Categories in common with Killing Floor 2: Action
7. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce a Russian superweapon that can be used to defeat the US once and for all. The rest of Bravo-2 is computer-controlled. The NPC will assist the player and are technically immortal; however, they cannot complete missions without player's actions.
While most of the time you play as infantry, there are certain stages where players can drive tanks, helicopters, gun turrets and other vehicles. One of the most distinctive features of the game's Frostbite engine is that all elements of the environment are fully destructible. Besides plot-driven single-player campaign, there's also multiplayer that allows five different modes. All characters are divided into four classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. Medics, in particular, can speed up the health regeneration; however, lost hit points are slowly restored by themselves.
8. Race The Sun
In Race the Sun you control a spaceship powered by solar energy. You have to dodge objects on your way, for example, from laser beams, other ships and various obstacles, while collecting blue pyramids that will boost the player. The game will end only when you either crash into something, die, or when the sun goes down. The ship's speed remains constant until the ship remains under direct sunlight, but if the ship falls into shadow or collides with an object, the ship's speed will drop.
You have to fly through the landscape with abstract shapes and obstacles of varying complexity. Levels are procedurally generated and divided into separate regions, and each contains its own set of tests.
The game presents three primary levels: the standard level, the level of "Apocalypse", in which the player moves faster through more difficult tests, and an obstacle course in the form of a maze. These regions and levels change daily for all players, and the online scoreboard allows users to compare their results with others.
Loadout is an arcade third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Edge Of Reality.
The game focuses on over-the-top cartoon gore and dark humor. The emphasis is put on player and weaponry customization. A vast Weaponcrafting system is present, which allows players to build a weapon which suits their playstyle from scratch. The class system is absent as the developers want the players to define their own classes using the weapons of their own creation.
There are no in-game paywalls, but if the player wants to unlock all the customization options or the best weapon modules, they have to either grind the in-game currency or buy it for real money.
The game features 4 competitive multiplayer modes and a co-op mode where 4 players complete missions which are divided into 5 or 6 parts with each mission having a different goal. A lot of missions revolve around killing aliens known as Kroads. After each mission, the players are awarded loot boxes, in-game currency or other in-game items.
The game is played with cards on a special field. The goal of the game is to "kill" the opponent, laying out cards on the field. The game lets you compete with other players or AI.
The game takes place on an empty hexagonal field, two corners of which are occupied by avatars (against each other), and the other four corners are wells of Faeria (mana). Each player starts the game with thirty cards.
At the beginning of the turn, the player draws a card from their cards and receives three points of Faeria (mana). If by the player manages to take a well of mana, the player receives one mana point additionally for each well. The game also uses the Power Wheel, different cards have different potentials and affect the game in many ways. Laying out cards on the field also matters - laying out cards is regulated by the rules and gives as a result combinations of different strength and quality. Playing cards spends mana reserves, each card requires a certain amount of mana in reserve to play. And the enemy is harmed through a decrease in the health - the cards affect this figure. Victories give in-game currency to the player, which they can pay for new cards with and make the stock of cards unique.
11. Get Even
Black - an ice-cold mercenary and hired gun - awakes in a mysterious old asylum with no memory of his past.
Under the guidance of his anonymous captor, ‘Red’, Black embarks on a form of treatment, facilitated by a unique technology - a headset that allows the user to relive their memories and experience them again in the present.
And so Black tries to remember.
With the help of the ‘Pandora’ headset, he travels into the depths of his own mind to explore the truth behind the only thing he can remember: the rescue attempt of a teenage girl with a bomb strapped to her chest.
13. Halo: Spartan Strike
Halo: Spartan Strike makes you a Spartan supersoldier battling evil forces.
Delve into 30 challenging missions through cities and jungles using a devastating arsenal of weapons, abilities and vehicles including the iconic Warthog against the Covenant and Promethean enemies. Be the Spartan and deny your foes the conquest of Earth.
Earn Steam achievements, complete missions and compete against your friends for the top scores in the leaderboards.
Challenge your enemies. Strike Fast. Be a Spartan!
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position against friends in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Game supports keyboard/mouse, USB Xbox controller and virtual joysticks for touch.
14. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Continue the story of the outbreak and see another paradise gone to hell - fully remastered.Paradise gone to Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition: Action
15. Alien Breed: Impact
Alien Breed: Impact is a part of the revival of an old game series, influenced profoundly by the Alien movies. After the last game of the series was published in 1996, reimagining the established format as a first-person shooter, the game was brought back to its roots, returning not only with the improved graphics, engine, and design but with the classic top-down shoot ‘em up genre. Theodore J. Conrad is a space engineer that has to restore the engines after the collision with a mysterious empty ship.
Alien Breed: Impact is an updated version of Alien Breed: Evolution that adds not only new designs for the enemy aliens but an entirely new upgrade shop. It has two full story campaigns for both single player and multiplayer. In the multiplayer cooperative campaign, two players are taking the roles of two other survivors, Thadeus and Eddie, that are trying to find Conrad and assist him on his mission.
16. Rogue Warrior
Rogue Warrior is a character-driven, first-person-shooter, featuring Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko's explosive personality in an action-packed single player campaign, and intense multiplayer combat.
Playing as Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko, you go behind the iron curtain to disrupt a suspected North Korean ballistic missile program. Soon into the mission, you uncover a conspiracy that could turn the tides of the Cold War in the communists' favor. You must then take the mission into your own hands as you enter into the bowels of the USSR to destroy a technology that could change the balance of geopolitical power, leaving a trail of destruction in your wake!
- Play as a Real Life Legend - Play as Richard "Demo Dick" Marcinko — a real-life American badass. His defiant, crude, and sometimes ruthless behavior has earned him both glory and infamy in the history books. Now you take on his explosive nature as you engage in black ops and go against the rules of conventional warfare to get the job done.
- Brutal Kills - With more than 25 uniquely brutal kill moves, do what it takes to take out the enemy. No trick is too dirty as you maintain the element of surprise whenever possible - find and kill the enemy before they find you.
- Targets of Opportunity - Be an instrument of destruction as you create tactical advantages by eliminating any and all targets that would otherwise benefit the enemy.
- Multiplayer Mode - Go head to head against others online and even perform brutal kill moves on your friends.
- Award-winning Talent - Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee Mickey Rourke voices Dick Marcinko's in-game character.
17. TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT
Shell City is plunged into a state of emergency after coming under attack from the devastating forces of PHANTOM. Terrifying war machines, emblazoned with skulls, tear through the city leaving a trail of destruction in their wake! As the National Army struggle to contain PHANTOM, General Krenman sees the mammoth task at hand and calls upon the only thing that stands between Shell City’s obliteration and its salvation; the peanut chompin’, villain stompin’, PHANTOM romping BADASS Elephantidae…TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT! Aided by his faithful avian companion Picolo, it’s up to TEMBO to jump, smash, punch, swing, and butt stomp his way through the PHANTOM hordes as he aims to bring about the end of their tyrannical onslaught. Featuring 18 cleverly designed 2D side-scrolling levels, a whole host of deadly enemies and a unique comic book style art, TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT is the heaviest action adventure of the year…weighing in at about seven and a half tons of fun.
18. Dangerous Golf
Mixing arcade style high score gameplay with humorous irreverence, Dangerous Golf isn't about Par or Birdie. The aim of the game is to cause maximum damage over 100 holes and four unusual locations.
Smash up the toilets, make a big mess in the Kitchen, destroy priceless antiques in the Palace. This is golf played indoors where the more expensive the object the higher its game value. Humorous destruction and over the top trickshots are the way to score big.
Destroy enough things off the Tee and you’ll earn a SmashBreaker. This turns your Ball into a Fireball that you can steer around the level causing more destruction and chaos. The bigger the mess, the bigger the Score.
Long shots, Ricochets and yet more Destruction are the name of the game when Putting. Hitting your ball straight into the hole is NOT what Dangerous Golf is about and whilst you can do that it won’t earn you the big medals or help you beat your Friends to the top of the Leaderboards.
If you buy and play our game … thank you .. and we hope you have fun. We are supported 100% by our players, no corporate or VC safety nets here.
So if you experience any problems at all please tell us – so we can have a go at fixing whatever problem it is you’re having. We are a team that loves to listen to our players and we strive to do better every day. Details at http://www.threefieldsentertainment.com/contact/.Four Ways to PlayWorld Tour - 10 tours, 10 holes in each. As you progress you unlock new locations and extra Abilities that'll help you do even more Damage.Coop World Tour – Play the World Tour co-operatively with a friend or family member. This is the perfect couch Co-op experience. Both players play sequentially into the same scene making it the perfect game for players of mixed ability. One or more controllers.Party Golf (Offline) – Local competitive pass-the-pad Party Golf mode for 4 players. Use one or more controllers, all sign in with your profiles or play as guests, this is the perfect game to put on when your friends come round.Party Golf (Online) – Take on and play against the most dangerous golfers in the world. Up to 8 Players.Four Unique LocationsUSA – Kitchen – Make a huge mess in the Kitchen. Splat food onto the walls and floor, break Microwave Ovens and Dishwashers. Break open the Store Room, access the Back Alley and trash the Bathroom.England – Castle - Cause chaos in the Castle. Knock down the suits of Armour, spill paint onto works of art and smash priceless antiques. Explore the Dungeon, Armoury, Queens Corridor and redecorate the Great Hall.France – Palace - Let them eat cake – but only after you’ve knocked it all to the floor. Break bottles, vases, tables, grand pianos and grandfather clocks. Drop down to the Wine Cellar, make a noise in the Library or break into the Secret Vault.Australia – Disturb the peace and serenity of the Outback. Set fire to the pumps, break all the windows and run riot in the store. Tee Off on the Forecourt, make work for somebody in the Workshop, spray paint in the Paint Shop, rock the Rooftop and light up the Alleyway.
19. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
Seventy thousand years ago, humanity was on the verge of extinction until a group of Immortals created the Veil, splitting Earth into two realities: one that has the Earth we know, and an alternate Earth where all that we have come to know as mythology thrives. Now the Veil has been shattered and the two worlds are collapsing into each other with catastrophic consequences. You and your friends are among the rare few who can wield magic and defend humanity against this cataclysm.
Breach is a fast-paced third person co-op action RPG. Create your own character, customize your appearance, and choose from dozens of classes with gameplay inspired by multiple genres. Launch your enemies in the air and juggle them with rapid attacks. Play as a classic support healer. Sit on the edge of the action and snipe your enemies from a distance. Endlessly customize your character and class to find your own unique playstyle.
Take your unique character onto Missions across the globe in Solo or Co-op modes with any number of players up to 4. Fight your way through mythological monsters toward a final area where you will face a giant boss monster. Along the way you will be challenged by an all new kind of enemy, the Veil Demon. This smoke-like spirit can possess and empower any monster you encounter and create breaches, pulling in environmental hazards from the parallel, Mythological Earth.
In addition to playing as a Hero, you can also play as the Veil Demon in Solo or Versus modes! Breach also has a Custom mode where you can play with any number of friends (up to 5), playing as either a Hero or Veil Demon.
21. Raw Data
Neo-Shinjuku - 2271. The massive and seemingly benevolent Eden Corporation owns the world. The elite hacker resistance movement SyndiK8 has unearthed the sinister reality behind Eden Corp’s newest line of robotic products. As one of SyndiK8’s elite operatives, your mission is straightforward: infiltrate Eden Tower, steal as much Raw Data as possible, and get out alive--bringing Eden Corp down in your wake.
However, as the secrets behind Chairman Shiro’s new “Promotion” program becomes clear, the reality gets much more complicated. Does it really grant immortality? What is Eden truly collecting? It seems that Eden’s corporate veneer may be just a thin facade for something much, much worse.
Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Raw Data’s action combat gameplay, intuitive controls, challenging enemies, and sci-fi atmosphere will completely immerse you within the surreal environments of Eden Corp. Go solo—or team up with a friend—and become the adrenaline-charged heroes of your own futuristic technothriller. You will put your wits, boldness, and endurance to the test.
Active VR gameplay turns you into a controller, with instant reflex access to an arsenal of advanced weapons and cutting-edge nanotech powers. Shared spaces with avatars and motion tracking encourage players to physically communicate through body language and environment interaction.
- Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to dual wield pistols, slash and slice katanas, pump shotguns, deflect projectiles, do gun tricks, or even use your fists in close-quarters combat. Holster up and pull weapons off your body with physical loadout and check your stats on the in-game forearm display.
- Hostile Takeover PvP: Whatever side you’re on, this fight is personal. Featuring four hero classes with optimized abilities, balanced gameplay, intuitive “joystick” locomotion, as well as stealth and armor powerups, Raw Data: Hostile Takeover lets you battle it out in up to 5v5 matches across multiple king-of-the-hill maps. Duel Mode (coming soon!) also provides a unique 1v1 showdown experience for those who are bent on revenge.
- Choose Your Hero: What’s your fighting style? Choose from multiple badass heroes--Bishop, the Gun Cleric; Saija, the Cyber Ninja; Boss, the Street Merc; or Elder, the Rogue Hunter --with a variety of advanced weaponry, special abilities, combat techniques, and ultimates. Defy gravity, slow down time, charge up shots, crush enemies, boomerang your blades, unleash deadly bullet barrages, fling enemies into the air, and much more.
- Deadly Weapons and Defenses: Access a futuristic arsenal of firepower, from dual handguns and pump-action shotguns to iron knuckles and laser swords, as well as deployable turrets and holographic shields for extra insurance.
- Adaptable Enemies: Battle against swaths of murderous machines, including stealth ninjas, laser gunners, rocket heavies, jumping crawlers, exploder bots, flying drones, charger mechs, ion beams, towering megabots, and more.
- Cross-Platform Online Co-op: Bring along a trusted partner to cover your back no matter what platform they’re playing on. Team up in a shared co-op VR space that encourages social communication via body language, facial expression, and blended animation.
22. Conflict: Denied Ops
*This is a single player only title*
Venezuela is left in a state of civil war after the government was brutally overthrown by a military coup. With factions fighting to reinstate democracy, the U.S. government has offered their assistance, though the new government regime has threatened to deploy nuclear weapons if the U.S. meddles in Venezuelan affairs. The threat needs to be neutralized, and the U.S can't risk nuclear war.
The CIA Special Activities Division operates in isolation and secrecy. If captured, any link with the U.S. Government will be denied.
Conflict: Denied Ops is a highly accessible FPS featuring massive, extremely explosive firefights across destructible environments. Work as a team to utilize the specific skills of each operative and experience the ultimate in destructive satisfaction with tons of exploding objects and an endless barrage of terrorists who are begging to be blown to hell.Key Features:
- Two-Man Tactics Switch between team members at any time for maximum control.
- Explode Your Enemies Levels are built around massive fire fights with a continuous stream of enemies, and tons of exploding objects littered around the level to help your cause.
- Destroy Everything Obliterate your enemies with explosions, demolish buildings, blow through walls and destroy almost anything in the environment.
- Accessible Action Give commands to your team mate simply by pressing or holding a single button. Concentrate on the action, not complicated menus or control schemes.
- Puncture-Tech Utilize strategic destruction made possible with new Puncture-Tech technology developed by Pivotal Studios. Blast open new pathways, shoot unaware enemies through walls, or create holes in your cover to generate firing paths.
23. Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris
Destiny 2 : Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student - Ikora Rey.
- Explore Mercury and its mysterious "Infinite Forest"
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities
- New competitive multiplayer arenas
- And more...
24. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
25. White Noise 2
Enjoy a fresh horror experience with White Noise 2!
White Noise 2 is the sequel of the successful White Noise Online. Be a part of the investigator team, or take control of the creature and devour them! White Noise 2 offers a 4vs1 asymmetric horror experience that won't leave anyone unmoved.Play with your friends
White Noise 2 features a simple matchmaking system that allows you to play with your friends without complications. Enter the game, choose your side or leave it to luck, and start playing!The investigators are back
As an investigator, explore the area, cooperate with your partners, and make sure not to get lost, or you'll be easy prey for the creature! Try not to lose your sanity and watch your flashlight battery level to avoid walking blind.And the creature as well!
As the creature, stalk your preys and hunt them without being seen. Light can stun you, so use your powers to avoid it and wreak havoc upon the investigators, spreading them to make easier preys. Summon totems that will warn you of the presence of nearby investigators, and prevent them from picking the 8 tapes before you finish them off!Back from the grave
In White Noise 2, death doesn't mean game over. Rise as a ghost and take advantage of your enhanced exploration skills to help the remaining investigators in their search.Unlock new items
Unlock new characters and flashlights as you play, including the classic White Noise Online characters. Each one has different specializations and skills. Do you prefer a stealhty approach, or will focus on speed even while making noise? Better flashlight battery, or improved exploration skills?Relive the best moments
Of course, the signature replay screen is back in White Noise 2. Once the thrilling session is over, take a laugh checking how the team walked in circles, or one of the investigators got lost!
26. Hellbound: Survival Mode
Hellbound is a First Person Shooter game in the vein of the classics DOOM, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood and many others.
It's GROTESQUE! Focused in action, speed and gore.
In this Survival Mode version you fight against hordes of enemies in a small island until you're done.
We're working on the Single Player Campaign! You can pre-order it at our official website, and also get your place inside The Heroes' Cemetery ->
Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Take down those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics!
Ravenfield is a singleplayer game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels!Key Features
- Easy-to-pickup, singleplayer mayhem
- Fight as infantry, or in ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken place
While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added roughly in the following order:
- Custom map support
- Steam Workshop integration
- AI Commanding
- Campaign mode
- Custom vehicle support
- Custom weapon support
28. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It's 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
30. LEFT ALIVE
Left Alive is a spin-off installment of Front Mission franchise. Its events are set between Front Mission 5 and Front Mission Evolved.
The game is set in the year 2127 on Christmas Eve in a fictional East European country called Ruthenia. The plot concerns an invasion of the city of Novo Slava by the Garmonia Republic army (all of them are also fictional), an event that is known as “One Day Incident”. The plot is non-linear and is divided into stages corresponding to the stories of certain characters.
The game follows three playable characters of Slavic origin, who are left isolated in Novo Slava: Mikhail Alexandrovich Shuvalov, Olga Sergeyevna Kalinina, and Leonid Fedorovich Osterman. They have separate plotlines and methods of progression, but all of them share one goal: to survive in the fierce street battles. The game switches the player between protagonists throughout the story.
The game combines survival action with mecha simulation. Left Alive features wanzers, the Front Mission's trademark walking battle robots. They are delivered to battle using helicopters. The player does not only fight against the wanzers, but the game also allows him or her to steal and pilot one. Left Alive also includes weapon customization and crafting options.
Solarix is a science-fiction stealth-horror game featuring open-ended levels for both combative and stealth-focused playstyles. Solarix combines old-school sci-fi horror with next-gen style and graphics. The story follows an electrical engineer desperately fighting for his life after an infection wipes out an interstellar research station. He must contain the disease, battling both the remnants of the crew and his own fracturing mind. Our goal is to go beyond jumpscares and cheap thrills. Solarix is about a world that overpowers you with unease, insecurity, and desperation, forcing you to confront your own role in the horrors to come.
- 12 chapters with engrossing story line with lots of unique characters that provide psychological depth to player experience of survival horror.
- Variety of weapons and hacking tools allowing the player to develop different strategies to overcome obstacles and progress for sneaking & combat & puzzle solving & environmental interaction.
- Advanced Stealth A.I with varying voice sets & detection abilities and several other perceptive features.
Here is a detailed description of Solarix Stealth A.I and its relation with the game-play mechanics:
Solarix is a stealth game, and you can either use "stealth-based combat" or you can even finish the game without firing a bullet but knocking everyone out or you can even finish the game without alerting anyone.
If you like stealth kills, explore for ammo, use your pistol carefully(=combat) and aim for headshots and move around...
If you want to knock out enemies, don't use your pistol, use your tazer, observe their patrol points and knock them out one by one...
If you want to create your own darkness, use your pistol on lights, not on enemies...
If you want to "ghost" the entire game that is also possible, but you'll have to keep an eye your light meter and environment all the time...
If you want to lure enemies around, use throwable objects, not any weapons...
If you are around monsters and get caught, use your pistol to defend yourself until you find some cover/hiding spot...
Further in the game, if you are bored of sneaking around, use your shotgun to blast enemies, but you have to explore around carefully to collect ammo first...
- Unique puzzles in that require exploration and information gathering in classic adventure style.
- Wide variety in environments...In Solarix, you'll travel from cramped corridors to vast exotic forests to giant space stations to ominous underground facilities. Each level has its own strategy; each strategy is created by you. Some levels you'll have to run away from monsters, in some levels you'll want to directly confront them. One level will require you explore around in classical-adventure style to solve puzzles, whereas another level will require you to sneak around carefully.
- Rich in-game content – you’ll encounter not just human enemies and monsters but you’ll have to hack your way through turrets, security cameras, sniper-robots and flying drones. There is a different and unique type of enemy awaiting you around every corner.
- Professional voice acting providing lots of depth to background
32. We Were Here Together
We Were Here Together is a standalone online cooperative adventure, the third entry in the We Were Here series.
The game continues the communication-centered adventure in which you and a partner must solve puzzles on an urgent mission to save the expedition... and yourself! This time, expect even more puzzles and discover the story behind the Antarctic expedition.
Starting out at the research base camp, you’ll need to figure out a way to get to Castle Rock together. Once you’re through the frozen Antarctic wastes, you'll find yourselves separated inside the castle itself, facing puzzles, secrets, and dangers! You and your partner have nothing but your wits and a walkie-talkie each. Observation, smart communication and teamwork will be the only way to escape from the sinister Castle Rock.
NOTE: This game is co-op only. It requires both players to have a working PC-compatible microphone and an internet connection.
Talk – Your voice will have to lead the way.
You and your expedition partner must traverse Antarctic wasteland and infiltrate a sinister ancient castle. The only possession you have left is a walkie-talkie.
Solve – The warmth of life abandoned the halls of Castle Rock long ago.
Immerse yourself in a thrilling experience as you and your partner puzzle your way through the expedition camp, frozen wastes, and finally multiple wings of two unique locations inside the abandoned castle itself. Discover brand new environments and mysteries, together.
Escape – We were not alone...
Darkness has engulfed the once magnificent Castle Rock and its surroundings. Can you discover the truth behind the grim fate of the fallen citadel and make it out alive... or will the original inhabitants catch you on your way out?
33. The Janitor
The Janitor is a first person horror game. You play as a janitor, called Max Taylor, who is send to an asylum by his boss to repair a broken pipe and a broken electric panel. Max knows that the asylum is abandoned, but he isn't feeling bad about going there although his boss warned him not stay to long there. Once arrived he quickly notices that something is wrong. Blood everywhere and strange noises can be heard. Short time after looking around a went-wrong experiment of the government rushes to him.
Max has to worry about his life while trying to escape the asylum - but there is one problem: The elevator is broken! Max hurries to find some tools and machine parts to repair the hydraulic pump.
As soon as the elevator is repaired he has to look into the eyes of danger again! His only chance to escape is to jump down the elevator shaft. Max Taylor is wounded and unconscious. Right after waking up he finds himself in huge underground catacombs. Hunted by fear and the went-wrong experiment he has to find the exit!
Will he find it?Gameplay Features
The Janitor focuses on breathtaking horror elements such as jump scares, physcally enemies and the fear of darkness.
- Realistic, modern graphic based on physical based rendering systems
- Horrific ambience with stunning sounds and jump scares
- Interactive world
- Solve puzzles to continue in story
- Extremely intelligent AI with progressive behavior
- Character stats are influencing the AI behavior, such as heartbeat, loud breathing, body odor or blood
- The feeling of never beeing safe
34. The Old City: Leviathan
The Old City: Leviathan is an experiment in first person exploration that focuses entirely on story.
Everything else is secondary. All that exists is you and the world. Set in a decaying city from a civilization long past, The Old City: Leviathan puts the player in the shoes of a sewer dwelling isolationist. You progress through the narrative by simply exploring the world. The story itself is told via the musings of your character and, chiefly, the environment itself. This environment has been designed to be diverse, interesting, and meaningful to the narrative of the game.
The objective is to understand. The story of The Old City: Leviathan is not told in a traditional manner. As you progress through the narrative, you will overhear a conversation between two entities. The first entity is the nameless character you are controlling who communicates through a monologue. The second entity is the depths of the environment, details and all. Your task is to piece together the narrative as if you are jumping into a conversation with no context. The more you explore, the more you will potentially understand.
This experience is not a normal one.
In Drizzlepath you are set on a journey to the top of the Mountain of Fire. This game is what you'd call a "walking simulator". It aims to be an atmospheric, relaxed and enigmatic experience. It was made in CryEngine 3 to achieve an immersive graphic quality. If you enjoy games that are about the experience of discovering of the world around you, you will probably love Drizzlepath.
When you download the game, you also have the game's OST in your "...Steam\steamapps\common\Drizzlepath\Drizzlepath OST" folder.
Note: Drizzlepath is a short game and has no save feature. The checkpoint system in game is for situations like getting stuck in a hole or dying by falling down from high grounds. It only works in game session and resets when you quit game to main menu or desktop.
36. Kingdoms Rise
Kingdoms Rise is about palpable multiplayer fantasy battle. Select your choice of weapons and abilities and step onto a battlefield where skill alone will decide your fate.
With a multitude of armors, swords, spells, ranged weapons and more you can customize a warrior and a fighting style unique to you.
Kingdoms Rise makes fantasy combat something more than grind a earn level-ups. It's not a means to an end but and end in itself.
The feeling of steel against steel is made solid. Bringing all tension and thrill as knights wield sword and fire against each other.
Read your opponent and try to psych them out in tactical blade dueling.
Wield spells such as fireballs, lightening, hook-shots, invisibility and blinks that will work tightly in tandem with your strengths in swordsmanship.
This game has been build from the beginning to feel palpable, as though you control every muscle and plant every step. You wont watch a knight perform fancy pants maneuvers from simple button presses, instead you step into the very boots of your character and fight with your own finesse.
With deep character customization every fight is unique and every opponent will have a new trick up their sleeve.
Experiment with different combinations and strategies to create a knight with a fighting style unique to you alone.
Players can form parties with friends and fight in competitive modes.
In team games the only limit is your imagination. Your teammates can build themselves into roles such as tanks, damage dealers, supports or any new role you see fit. Think up new strategies, combine spells in interesting ways and achieve victory!
- 360° Directional Melee Sword Fighting System
- Deep Character Customization
- Wide Range of Magic spells and abilities to use and combine
- Create a Party with Friends and fight as a Team
- Full Controller Support
In Development Disclaimer
This game is still under construction, there are bugs yet to be fixed, features yet to be added and balance yet to be fine-tuned. Please understand that you WILL encounter bugs and balance issues while the game is still in development!
Players of the Early Access builds should expect some features to be 'coming soon' or still under construction.
Anyone on the Steam community should be able to tell you that we are constantly refining the game based on the valuable feedback of our early-access players.
The game is always taking form, stepping closer to it's potential each day and we hope you will join into the journey and see where this might go!
37. Sky Break
Humanity is threatened. A deadly virus is rapidly spreading.
The particular flora of Arcania, a planet once used by humans for space colonization, may help in the creation of a cure. But the planet has been abandoned ever since working drones turned against humans.
A group of researchers has been sent to this planet to find a solution. You are one of them.
But as you arrived, your spaceship crashed…
Hack and command mechasMechas are wild and are used to living in the storm. You must fight some of them for your survival, but they are often stronger than you are.
Your best chance of survival is to hack some of those mechas and use them as allies to defeat the others.EvolveThe more combats you win, the more fragments you earn. They can be used to evolve your mechas' strength and skills. But you can also find some during exploration.
Your character can also improve its capabilities.The StormThe weather is a major threat. You must deal with lightning strikes, tornadoes, and other elements in order to make your way through the storm. You will be able to activate old installations used to ionize the air and stop the storm within an area. Thankfully an old abandoned station that sits above the clouds provides good shelter.The SpaceshipYou have access to your spaceship early in the game, but you do not have enough fuel to leave the planet.
It is impossible to land in the storm, but once you have unlocked some weather controllers, you will be able to quickly travel across the map and save a lot of time.
38. Overload Playable Teaser 2.0
Overload is a new six-degree-of-freedom shooter from the creators of Descent, currently under development. This Playable Teaser is an alpha-level demo of the game. Originally released during our Kickstarter campaign in March 2016, Version 2.0 is a complete overhaul and shows the game as it stands in March 2017.
Overload is an intense combat game that takes place in a full-3D world. The full game will feature:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- Upgradeable player ship and 12+ weapons with multiple upgrade options
- More than a dozen unique robots with multiple variants, and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Includes Multiplayer Expansion (6-8 months after release)
- Greatly expanded Challenge Mode with lots of levels and online leaderboards
- Easy-to-use custom Level Editor (post-release) so you can build and share levels
This demo contains a training level, a sample single-player "destroy the reactor" level, and two Challenge Mode levels that let you test your skills against a horde of enemies.
Overload will be available via Steam Early Access on March 13, 2017. If you like the demo, check out the full version!
Categories in common with Overload Playable Teaser 2.0: Action
39. No70: Eye of Basir
This weird house which we lived with our grandmother for long years was located in a narrow street and it has all of our memories. Some nights, there was just pure silence in the house. Happenings that we couldn't explain would occur in those nights, objects would change places frequently, and sometimes we would feel something passing by the door. One day, when I was passing by my grandmother's room, I noticed a small chest.
I reached for it but my grandmother got angry and hit my hand.
I had never seen my grandmother that angry before. And I never saw that chest again.
Do you want to help Aras? ''No70: Eye of Basir'' is a story based first person perspective horror and adventure game which focused on investigation. Players will help Aras and Erhan to solve the mystery about Basir and the No70 house.
Aras and Erhan spent their childhood with their grandmother in the house No70 in which they encountered paranormal activities they couldn't fathom. After the death of their grandmother, brothers split up and started to live their own lives. 20 years has passed since then, now Erhan is a successful archeologist and Aras is a creative director. In the morning, Erhan realizes that something doesn't feel right. While he is trying to figure it out, he vanishes into thin air. Aras can not recieves any new from Erhan a long time, then he decides to go after his brother. But he has no idea what is going to happen.Key Features
- Psyhcological Horror - Looking to the darkness and seeing it actually, are not the same.
- Difficult Puzzles - Lots of story based puzzles which will make you think and search around to not to miss any clue.
- A Unique Atmosphere - An old house, collapsed rooms, memories, humming noises, ancient enemies and brotherhood.
- Sound and Music - Atmospheric 3D sounds and impressive soundtrack.
Sumoman is an adventure puzzle platformer with advanced physics, destructible objects and the ability to reverse time. Solve various physical puzzles, trying to keep the unstable Sumoman on his feet in challenging environments.
A young Sumoman is returning home from a sumo tournament only to find his fellow countrymen in a dramatic peril. Someone has enchanted the inhabitants of the island, putting them into an eternal slumber. Our clumsy, yet fearless hero starts his journey across the beautiful, ancient Japan to find the source of the magical dream. He will have to overcome puzzling contraptions and threatening surroundings in order to break the dream spell and wake up the charmed people. Sumoman makes no haste, however, because nothing would be worse for our noble hero than to fall over and lie helplessly.Key Features
- Unstable main hero. Sumoman can't get up if he falls over.
- Time reverse feature. Every sumo wrestler can rewind time. Didn't you know?
- Physical puzzles. Can you solve even the simplest puzzle if Sumoman falls over every time?
- Lots of humor and Easter Eggs.
- Split-screen mode with special competitive levels for 2 players. Be faster than your friend in sumo racing, or beat them in the King of the Hill mode.
41. Assault Spy
The self-proclaimed elite corporate spy Asaru and his deadweight partner Kanoko are hired for a new job in a dreary world dominated by corporations. Their mission? Infiltrate the mega corporation, Negabot. Dash, evade, and smash your way to the truth in this fast paced action game. No secret is safe from THIS bombastic spy duo!
Stylish Spy Action Comedy
Blast through an army of security robots and save a company that was taken over by terrorists!
High Speed Dash Combat
Dodge bullets with a dash, and finish off enemies with fancy combo moves!
Defeating enemies unlocks new moves, which can be used to chain together insane combos with stylish finishing moves!
One Story with Two Sides
Play through the game as the professional, yet hapless spy, Asaru; or the rowdy and reckless CIA agent, Amelia! Each character has a unique playstyle, and a story that intertwines with each other! Story Asaru:
Asaru Vito is a self-proclaimed elite company spy.
However, because he always ends up paired with the clumsy Kanoko Yotsuba, most of his missions are failures. His performance hit rock bottom…
Just when things couldn’t get any worse, he was assigned to spy on the global mega corporation, Negabot. Even with the worst partner ever, he now has to work at a major company, so the worst has yet to begin for Asaru!
The company has been taken over by terrorists!?
OK, let me take a swing at them!!!
Eccentric British humour blended with a cinematic narrative that has never been seen before in a platform adventure game!
Horace is a story-driven, platform game peppered with nostalgic, popular culture references which will bring a smile to any gamer who enjoys the 8 and 16 bit era.
Learn how to master your strongest robot abilities and reunite Horace with his long-lost family. Adventure across the world - and time and space - to save mankind from total destruction. Run and jump your way through a comical but touching story told by the charming robot protagonist and use your wits to overcome classic 2D platforming challenges, all whilst cleaning up the mess left behind from the Robot War! Experience tons of variety along the way with parodies of classic mini games ranging from rhythm action to FPS.
Adventure through the charming single player narrative.
Laugh, cry and cheer! Watch this touching story unfold.
Explore stunning 2D pixel worlds.
Inspired by the ‘golden age’ of UK software development with hidden surprises to be found.
Meet dozens of weird and wonderful characters.
Bond with every character you meet and find Horace’s family.
Challenging platforming based puzzles.
Gain new abilities on your adventure and defy the laws of physics to overcome all obstacles.
Defeat those that stand in your way in tough boss battles.
Hone your skills and take on 12 thrilling and difficult boss battles!
Revisit arcade classics from the 90s!
Play over 10 mini games, each a witty parody of a classic arcade game and become the ultimate video games champion!
43. System Shock (Remake)
After two decades, Nightdive Studios is rebooting and re-imagining the original System Shock. We will keep the new game true to the classic experience, keeping all the things you loved while giving today's gamers the modern look and feel expected from a AAA title.
Help fund this game!
With the help of members of the original team, including the original Voice Actor of SHODAN, Terri Brosius, Citadel Station has never been more immersive or terrifying!
“When you’re working on a game, you tend not to think about how people will feel about it 20 years later – or if people will even remember it! The announcement of the System Shock update from Nightdive (and the upcoming System Shock 3 I’m working on) it’s apparent that not only do people remember, they care very deeply about the game. Back when we were working on the original, we wanted to make a simulation-based game that would empower players to tell their own stories through their playstyle choices – an idea that’s still totally relevant today. I’ve long said that if you updated the graphics, sound and UI on System Shock you’d have something that competes directly with any game on the market today. Now the Nightdive folks are doing that update and I’m confident my prediction will be validated. SHODAN demands that you support this so we can all find out.” --Warren Spector, OtherSide Entertainment. Producer on the original System Shock.
You're a renowned hacker, the most notorious cyberspace thief in the corporate world. Caught during a risky break-in, you become indentured to a greedy TriOptimum executive. After six months in a healing coma, you awaken to the twisted aftermath of a terrible disaster. Where are the surgeons? Why is the station in such disrepair? Slowly, the chilling realization that something is very wrong creeps over you. Once a prime corporate research facility, Citadel Station now teems with mindless cyborgs, robots and terribly mutated beings, all programmed to serve SHODAN, a ruthless A.I. There's scarcely time to think before it unleashes the first terror...
“The crew at Nightdive heroically brought the original versions of System Shock and System Shock 2 back into circulation. They have thrived as a new audience has rediscovered these classics. Now Nightdive is remastering the original System Shock to bring it up to date on modern PC’s - with fully updated visuals, audio and a modern interface – making it dramatically more accessible to modern gamers. It’s quite wonderful to see a franchise that Warren and I helped create get such loving care." --Paul Neurath, Founder of OtherSide Entertainment. Co-founder of Looking Glass Studios.
Welcome to Granny.
Granny keeps you locked in her house and she will not let you go.
You wake up in a dark room, you have a headache and it feels like someone have hit you in the head.
The only thing that lights up the room is your flashlight lying on a table.
The main door is covered with different locks and now you have to search the house and find keys and other objects to unlock the door and escape this house.
But you have to be careful because Granny hears everything and if you drop something on the floor or walking on a creaking floor she will start running to the place she heard that sound.
You also need to watch out for her bear traps and other things lurking in the dark, like her pets, for example.
You can hide in wardrobes and coffins but be careful that she does not see you where you are hiding.
There is another way to escape.
At the bottom of this house there is a garage. In the garage there is an old car. If you manage to start it and open the garage door you can escape that way.
You can protect yourself from Granny using one of the two different types of weapons you can find in the house. But it only stops her for a while. But it's worth it.
There are five different levels of difficulty.
Extreme, Hard, Normal, Easy and Practice.
If you play in Practice mode, you are in the house without Granny and have the opportunity to try different things without major difficulties. But the house is not completely free from dangers.
Granny gives you five days in the house but you can earn a extra day if you do something for her.
If you have failed to escape after the last day... well, probably you can figure out what happens then.
45. Perfect Universe - Play with Gravity
Follow the stories of 3 lonely characters as they strive to fulfil their potential in an absurd world. Compete against friends in 6 sporting events set in gravity defying arenas. The unique art style, surreal levels and eclectic music blend harmoniously to create an experience unlike any other. Played solo, Perfect Universe is a chilled-out and relaxing experience. Played with up to 4 people, it will have you at the edge of your seat, as your skill is tested to the limit.
- Perfect Moon: Classic platforming in a non-classical universe.
- Moon Life: Control the feet of an alien creature directly in this QWOP-like.
- Star Light: Fly your rocket ship through the galaxy in this Thrust-like.
- Moon Golf: An interplanetary game of golf.
- Gravity Dodge: A 4-player game of alternative gravity dodgeball.
- Balloon Pop: Scramble to pop more balloons than your opponents.
- Rocket Ball: Play football, with rockets!
- Moon Volley: A game of volleyball around a little planet.
- Space Race: Race rockets against friends.
Play with gravity.Other titles from Excalibur Games
A reign of terror never feels so satisfying as when you leave a literal pile of rubble in your wake. Giving wizards a much-needed makeover, Fictorum is an action role-playing game that features fully-destructible structures, a randomized node-based world map, and a satisfying magic system with on-the-fly spell shaping and customization.
In Fictorum, your mage wields real, legendary power right from the start—unlike those found in most magic-centric games. Our magic system uses a dynamic and intuitive spellcasting and shaping system that grants the player an unrivaled level of customization and reconfiguration. Up to three runes can be applied to a spell, each affecting a different spell characteristic. The runes are easily swapped to suit the player’s current need, interest, or whim. You might amplify ice blasts to freeze enemies in place, expand the radius of a fireball explosion to crumble a bridge and hinder pursuers, or chain a lightning attack together to strike several targets in a cluster. Shaping makes spellcasting much more tactical and satisfying.
Rather than starting out as a hapless farm boy who stumbles into his powers and avoids enemies or entire areas until leveling up, players take on the role of an established wizarding badass, hell-bent on his mission for revenge. Yet challenge is abundant—the wizard must bring down a sprawling empire by himself, besting scores of bandits, cadres of Inquisitors, and hordes of corrupted abominations on his quest for vengeance. The protagonist has access to unlimited magical powers, making the game less about spamming that one spell that works passably well until it becomes upgradable. The experience is more about tailoring your magical arsenal, giving the player a wide range of freedom and the ability to effectively, efficiently, and enthusiastically destroy every obstacle. The randomly-generated world map features locations where every structure (from large buildings to bookshelves to tables to even a lone fork) can be demolished.
47. Heat Guardian
Heat Guardian - is a hardcore top-down shooter with survival, horror and stealth elements in the cold post-apocalyptic world
The Cold killed most forms of life on earth. Civilization is destroyed. Survivors have to fight for their lives, environment is hostile, resources are limited and aggressive mutants are all around.
Your goal is to survive and find the legendary vault. A normal life might be behind its walls.
Single player campaign consists of 40 levels. The road to the vault is long. You will meet interesting characters, dangerous enemies. You will visit frozen lakes and murky catacombs.
Everlasting winter after the Apocalypse that killed most people. The story takes place in an alternative future on open spaces of undetermined CIS country.
You cannot run for too long in the cold. The number of enemies is vast and the number of bullets is scarce. What to do? Die time after time, sharpen your shooting skills and reaction speed.
Cold makes the game more hardcore. It is dangerous to be outside for too long: the hero freezes, loses health and stops running.
More than 50 real weapons to suit all tastes. Pistols, rifles, shotguns. Choose what you like.
48. Diorama Battle of NINJA 虚拟3D世界 忍者之战
A ninja survival game where you wage combat in an expansive diorama landscape. Defeat hordes of enemies using shuriken throwing stars!
Increase your score by effectively utilizing hanabi (homing explosives), katon (fire breath), and explosive fuda (land mines).
Become more powerful by defeating enemies and ranking up.
Restore life with sushi.
Ramp up the fight with two powerful items: bunshin-no-jutsu and gama.
Play with others online.
With the ability to choose from five graphic settings, you can even play on your laptop.
*1 map only (1 map and 19stages)
49. Lethe - Episode One
OverviewLethe is a first person adventure with survival horror elements. Explore an atmospheric and frightening world and uncover the dark secrets of your origins.EpisodesEach Episode is considered to be a stand-alone experience. Any future Episodes will expand upon Lethe's lore and backstory, but not necessarily the same protagonist's story.StoryCrushed under the debts of his recently deceased step-father, Robert Dawn, a journalist with an unremarkable career, decides to hunt down his origins. Everything points to a quiet mining settlement. Shortly after his arrival, Robert comes into contact with an unknown substance and develops psychokinetic abilities that feed on his life energy. As tension rises, he is faced with another, even darker threat, quickly turning the trip into a terrifying battle for survival.Features
- Stealth Gameplay: Run or hide to survive.
- Psychokinesis: Manipulate the environment and use it in your aid. But be careful! Your newly gained abilities can only affect inorganic objects.
- Quality Graphics: Immerse yourself in a highly detailed and horrifying world.
- Story: Lethe isn't your typical adventure game. Learning the story behind the places you'll visit, is entirely up to you.
50. Blade & Bones
Discover a tale long lost in our past. Seven swords need to be found in this Metroidvania adventure where you will discover ancient secrets and fight with an intense combat system that rewards players for their skills and knowledge.
- Lore – First, Niro cried and it created this world. Then he cried again and created the Orins. They defy him once and, with furious anger, he then took their voices away.This was the great sin and now the first seven swords are forever lost in this world. It’s necessary to find them in order to defy him again. Such a task can only be completed by the last seven Orins though, who still search for them.
- Dynamic Combat – Using light and heavy attacks with great precision and six different styles, the combat system heavily relies on timing and patience. This intensive skill based system is supported by the procedural generation of swords and by a diverse range of enemies and bosses. Attacks can be combined with roll movements and the use of ancient relics, as well as dynamic body transformations called Kuros, allow even more diverse gameplay.
- Exploration Elements – Ancient relics allow the player to uncover secret weapons and life fragments to better support player combat capabilities. Many relics, secrets and locations are totally optional and can only be found by extensive search into the game lore. After a brief introduction, the player is free to approach any of the seven legendary swords through the way that seems to fit best. The entire map is open for him to unravel. The map is created with many hidden shortcuts and secret passages to forbidden lands that can only be used in a right time of the day or with the correct Kuro.