The best games like The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth are:
- arrow_rightThe Binding of Isaac
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightDOOM II
- arrow_rightLarva Mortus
- arrow_right99 Levels To Hell
- arrow_rightRisk of Rain
- arrow_rightEvolve Stage 2
- arrow_rightThe Red Solstice
100 Best Games Like The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (20)
- Android (10)
- macOS (69)
- Linux (54)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (5)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (7)
- NES (6)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (10)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (7)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
1. The Binding of Isaac
The Binding Of Isaac is a roguelike top-down “shooter” with RPG elements. Initially, a Flash game, the game had earned many fans due to its unique art style, spooky and catchy ambient music, and almost infinite replayability. Randomly generated levels, loot, and enemies will provide quite a challenge for those unfamiliar with roguelike games, and will bring joy to the eye of an experienced player.
The game’s protagonist is Isaac, a child from a religious family. His misadventures are based off a biblical story about a character of the same name, although the gameplay itself certainly does not follow the same footsteps. There are also additional, unlockable characters with unique abilities and traits, which will affect your playthrough’s difficulty.
The Binding of Isaac featured non-linear levels, which brought about different outcomes of the game. Depending on the character played, playstyles can also differ, allowing players to create and share new metals for further replayability, and eventual full completion of the game.
2. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
3. DOOM II
The game from the legendary programmers John Carmack and John Romero, who worked together with American McGee, on the first-person shooter game that will run on anything: from mobile devices to engineering calculators. The game became the second in the series Doom, received improved multiplayer, graphics and improved optimization.
Gameplay-wise game is not so different from its predecessor. The developers decided to take advantage of the progress of the computer hardware to fine-tune their game engine. The player still took control of the nameless space marine, which traveled through 30 non-linear levels. A level is considered to be completed after the player finds the coded doors. A rich arsenal of weapons and a variety of models of enemies will not get bored.
The plot continues the story of the first part: after defeating the invasion of demons on the moons of Mars and returning from Hell, the protagonist finds the Earth captured by the creatures that he just conquered. A solo company can be fashioned alone, and in multiplayer, to battle with friends today: for the game, there is a huge amount of third-party mods to play online without using of archaic dial-up connection.
4. Larva Mortus
At the end of 19th Century, dark forces shade the world once again. A brave agent, experienced in exorcism and combat, comes to face the oncoming evil, and fight loathsome supernatural monsters and horrific spawns of black magic. In the role of the agent, it's your quest to combat evil forces and to face a dark warlock of the ancient times and stop his plan to capture powerful artifacts of black magic.
Larva Mortus is a fast-paced action horror game that has you hunting monsters of the supernatural in a dark and ominous atmosphere full of undead, terrifying and demonic nightmares. A horrific atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action packed splatter fest. Everything accompanied by creepy, first class soundtrack!
- 30 frightening supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, werewolves, the undead, and more!
- A dark and horrifying atmosphere with mysterious storyline quests!
- A solid arsenal varying from classic six shooters and shotguns to the fancy Dynamo Gun
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value
- Main character development through a set of RPG-like features
- Many environments from spooky manors and catacombs to dark forests and lonely deserts
- An awesome dark orchestral music score
- The gore can be turned off if you like
- Unlock 25 morbid Steam Achievements to gain bonuses and upgrade your character
5. 99 Levels To Hell
99 Levels to Hell is a platform shooter with lots of guns, upgrades, magic, traps and monsters to kill.
99 Levels to Hell is a rogue-like, which means surviving is key and every time you play you get a new set of levels to play.
When you complete 10 levels, the 10th being a boss-fight you unlock a door to the next dungeon.
Hidden in the darkness of the dungeons are shops, casinos and elevators. And if you search the dungeons carefully, you might find secret rooms that unlock more of the story, and free new adventurers, you can play as in your next game.
But best of all you get to kill the devil to a killer metal soundtrack!
- 10 different dungeons.
- 10 bossfights.
- 100 levels that spawn at random.
- 25+ monsters.
- 50+ powers ups and weapons.
- Shops, portals, casinos and elevators.
- Unlock the story of two brothers
- And blood, a lot of blood.
6. Risk of Rain
Risk of Rain is an action platformer roguelite developed by Hopoo Games and published by Chucklefish in 2013. Hopoo Games was at the time composed of only two students from the University of Washington : game designer Paul Morse and artist and programmer Duncan Drummond.
The player is a survivor of the crash of the UES Contact Light transport space ship onto an unknown planet and must fight the hostile residents to find their way back. Over the course of a run, the player will gain experience levels and find a multitude of items to improve their abilities and eventually become immensely powerful. However, difficulty constantly increases with time and death is permanent. Through various achievements, they can unlock new items that will appear in future runs as well as 12 different playable characters. They can also learn more about the lore of the game through collectible logs regarding monsters and items.
While lesser known, Risk of Rain was one of the games that contributed to the launch of the roguelite trend between 2010 and 2015. It is notable for its unique gameplay mechanics such as item stacking and looping, its gratifying endgame, its approach to storytelling, its art direction and its soundtrack composed by Chris Christodoulou.
7. Evolve Stage 2
Evolve Stage 2 is a free-to-play team-based FPS developed by Turtle Rock Studios.
Set in the distant future, where the humans are able to colonize other planets. On a distant planet known as Shear, the humans are met with heavy alien resistance. William Cabot gets out of retirement to evacuate the colonists and assembles a team of Hunters in order to assist him in this.
Evolve Stage 2 is focused on asymmetric co-operative and competitive multiplayer. There are 5 players in a match, 4 of which are the Hunters. The Hunters have limited time to find the Monster, while the latter has to evolve and grow stronger. The Monster is given a 30-second advantage over the Hunters in order to escape and hide somewhere on the map.
Evolve Stage 2 features a class system with 4 classes present in the game. It is not possible for multiple players to use the same class in the match. Classes differ in their abilities and weapons. The same goes for the Monsters as there are five Monsters featured in the game. In contrast to the Hunters which are controlled from a first-person perspective, the game switches to a third-person camera while playing as a Monster.
Categories in common with Evolve Stage 2: Action
8. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
9. Painkiller Hell & Damnation
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a first-person shooter, a remake of Painkiller, that continues its events. The game ignores almost all expansions to the original title, except for Battle Out of Hell. The remake got new monsters, changed game balance and a coop mode with a female teammate.
The game introduces a brand new story. In the beginning Death makes a deal with the protagonist, Daniel Garner that she will return his dead wife in exchange for 7,000 souls. From this moment the action begins, as you get a huge magic gun and start killing hordes of monsters.
In the core of the gameplay lays classic shooter mechanics; you can use multiple weapons, including brand new ones to defeat demons. The game consists of several chapters and original levels, each set in a unique landscape. Besides the campaign that can be completed alone or in a two-players co-op, there are several PvP modes, for example, survival and deathmatch for up to eight players.
10. Wizard of Legend
Become A Wizard Of Legend!
Wizard of Legend is a fast paced dungeon crawler with rogue-like elements where you assume the role of a powerful wizard intent on overcoming the Chaos Trials to become the next Wizard of Legend.Story
Every year in the City of Lanova, the Council of Magic, comprised of the most powerful wizards in the world, holds the Chaos Trials to determine if there are any worthy of becoming a Wizard of Legend. The contestant that successfully navigates all of the challenges and demonstrates superior wizardry earns the right to become a Wizard of Legend!Gameplay
Battle your way through each challenge by defeating powerful conjured enemies! Collect valuable spells and relics and build up your magical arsenal to fit your playstyle! Achieve mastery over magic by chaining spells together to create devastating combination attacks! Face each council member in combat and earn your right to become a Wizard of Legend!Features
- Fast Paced Spell Slinging Combat
- Use powerful spell combinations to destroy your enemies
- Procedurally generated levels mean a new challenge every time
- Tons of spells and items to fit your playstyle
- A variety of unlockable wizards to discover
- Local multiplayer allows you to play with or against a friend
- Gamepad and controller support for most major devices
11. Sun Blast: Star Fighter
Sun Blast is the best 3d space shooter on Steam. Earn upgrades as you fight your way through a massive seleciton of levels.
In a period of 48 hours, an alien race utterly annihilated Earth's military forces. Only one colonial ship remains, and it's humanity's last chance.
Choose your starfighter and join the desperate counter-assault on the alien forces. You're massively overpowered and ridiculously outgunned, but with cunning and a lot of luck, you can prevail.
As you prove your worth in combat, you'll rise in rank and gain the ability to upgrade your ships weapons and defenses. This is the 3d space shooter you've been waiting for!
- Full gamepad support
- Three ship designs to choose from, each with unique look and behavior
- Fight against stealthy fighters and gigantic starships
- Huge level selection, from planet orbits to underground tunnels to infested military bases
- Replay levels to earn medals
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
12. Creature in the Well
Unlock the power of an ancient facility and face the ominous, all-seeing Creature in this unique pinball-inspired hack & slash! Creature in the Well is a top down pinball inspired hack and slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to save the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.
You may end up being your own worst enemy if you’re careless!
Every decision you make is critical as the world does not wait for you.
- Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
- Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
- Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
- Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!
- Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
- Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
- Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
- Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
- Defend your generator against invasions!
- Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
- Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
- Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
- Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
- Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!
- Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
- Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
- Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
- Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
- Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
There is free demo version of Subterrain! If you would like to see how the game plays, please try it!
By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.
Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.
We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why.
14. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
15. Heroes of Hammerwatch
Heroes of Hammerwatch is a rogue-lite action-adventure game set in the same universe as Hammerwatch. Encounter endless hordes of enemies, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated levels to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire.
A rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression. You will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent, you can even bring your own heroes to your friends game!Features:
- Procedurally generated content: Random generated levels offers a high replay value and will bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Persistant progression: Your heroes will retain the experience gained from a run, and will become more powerful as they level up.
- Town upgrades: Construct/Upgrade 10 different buildings that will help your heroes in various ways.
- Classes: Choose from 7 different classes, all with unique stats, abilities and playstyles.
- Items: Find or buy over 100 unique items of various rarity.
- Co-op: Play with up to 3 friends in co-op.
- New Game+: Heroes of Hammerwatch will be a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
16. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
Little game about a small but brave and courageous creature who lost the most precious thing in life - his only eye.Walking on a sunny hills, our hero meets the most ruthless and evil enemies in the underworld - Doctor Worm. Villain has swallowed the eye and hides deep into his laboratory. And our hero falls into the pit. Dr. Worm has been stealing different body parts for a week from people of sunny hills to create a horrible monster with which Dr. Worm wants to capture the world. Your task is to get your eye back and do away with the villain forever!
1. Hardcore platformer with special graphics;
2. More than 15 levels in each of them you will find the deadly traps and mystical mysteries;
3. Move through the story and get additional effects and hats for the hero;
4. Epic music that will make you listen to it over and over again;
5. Secrets rooms with interesting details, characters and objects
18. Vambrace: Cold Soul
The King of Shades has cursed the great city of Icenaire. Now cast under a permanent blight of frost fall, its former residents have returned from the dead as mad Wraiths. Survivors take refuge deep underground where they lead a desperate campaign against this unearthly power. Woefully outmatched, they are forced into hiding as the King of Shades amasses an army of the undead above them. One fateful day, a mysterious stranger appears in the city with an enchanted vambrace. She may now be their only hope…
You are Evelia Lyric, bearer of the Aetherbrace and the only human capable of entering Icenaire. The survivors now look to you as their best hope against the King of Shades. Only one problem...you’re woefully outmatched, and survival is not guaranteed.
Vambrace: Cold Soul is a narrative-driven game filled with memorable characters, brutal challenges, and deep strategy. To succeed, you must choose perceptive party leaders, camp to recuperate, navigate strange encounters, and survive deadly combat. Will you scavenge for supplies to sell or use them to craft new items for your next expedition? The surface of Icenaire is cold and unforgiving. So, prepare your party well before departing...lest you join the cursed city's undead.
In this game, the difference between life and undeath all comes down to good planning and smart tactics!
Embark on an epic fantasy-adventure spanning 7 intriguing chapters.
Complete sub-quests to unlock up to 26 new, thematic character skins.
Assemble your party from 5 races and 10 unique classes of recruits.
Craft items and armor from precious materials gathered on your trips.
Make crucial decisions where one wrong turn can seal your party's fate.
Prepare well well or condemn your comrades to permanent death.
Find codex pages to expand upon Ethera's history and mythical lore.
Vagante is an adventure set in a dark fantasy world filled with monsters, demons, and crooks. Despite these dangers, adventurers commonly travel these unforgiving lands questing for fame, riches, and power.
A recent rumor has it that a certain cave at the edge of the woods guards an unfathomable treasure. While a handful of intrepid adventurers have ventured into the cave already, none have returned. Undeterred by the potential danger, you set out by caravan to investigate...Key Features
- Local and Online Co-op - Adventure cooperatively with up to four players, either locally or online through Steam!
- Procedural Generation - With procedurally generated levels, no two runs are ever the same, allowing for countless hours of gameplay.
- Choose How You Play - Choose a unique class, skin, and background, then customize your character further as you play with your choice of unique class skills at each level.
- Enchanted Items - Discover magic items that bestow powerful enchantments and game changing abilities.
- Discover Secrets - Keep track of unlocked classes, backgrounds, music, and more in the Book of Secrets.
- Explore a Rich World - Explore five unique areas each with their own set of dangers such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
- Tough, but Fair - Play a game designed for players looking for a challenging but rewarding experience.
20. Diehard Dungeon
Combining its own unique take on the real-time roguelike genre, with a nostalgic 16-bit look and feel, Diehard Dungeon is a game that feels both familiar and quite different at the same time.
Followed by a trusty, treasure collecting companion chest, you must make your way through the dungeons many randomly-generated rooms and levels. Armed with a sword and a ‘hand cannon’, all manner of nasty dungeon dwellers, bosses and traps will need to be defeated or traversed in order to emerge from the dungeon victorious!
To aid you in your quest, you may be lucky enough to encounter one or more upgrades or new abilities scattered throughout the dungeon, or bump into the remnants of other players (Champions) via the unlockable 'Champion Mode'. Champions wander atop the dungeon walls, ready to unleash their souls upon passers by. Be careful though, as not all Champions are helpful.
A randomly generated dungeon is created every playthrough, with many secrets and multiple outcomes.
The game features a dynamic difficulty and ranking system - the better you do, the more challenging the game will become. Only the most skilled dungeon escapees will attain the highest ranks.
Do you have what it takes to survive the dungeon?
- Mayhem: You have 3 minutes to get a high score by any means necessary. Mayhem is easy to learn, but difficult to master.
- Survival: An endless series of progressively harder dungeon rooms. Avoid receiving damage and clear rooms within the time limit for bonuses.
- Fading Light: Destroy 10 pyramids as quickly as possible, whilst avoiding the gaze of the searching eyes, and the hordes of bloodthirsty zombies.
Each minigame has a global leaderboard.
21. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
22. Alter World
- Is there any other reality than existing one? Is there any other world than one we live in?...Yes there is. And if this world is as cold and unbearable as the winter's wind, what happens if we get in there...get in the Alter World...
The Game is inspired by Stephen King’s book - “The Dark Tower”. The game is a 2D platformer with an interesting gameplay mechanics. Player can travel to an alternative universe anytime and use an alternative universe reality to move to another level. Levels are unique, with puzzles, and player will have to react quickly and assess when to move between the Worlds. The game has unique art style, like a painting.
- Do you think, that you are a Pro Gamer? Try Alter World with 80 unique and challenging levels.
- 10 different immersive worlds will conquer your heart!
- Listen to your ego, and finish the game with several different endings!
- Strange and quiet melodies would soon conquer a player's heart and feel themselves in a tale with unique sound system.
Keep Going, going in Alter, find your friend, and watch out for sudden misfortunes...
Categories in common with Alter World: Indie
The universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place.... the universe is yours.
Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience.
Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.Key Features:
- Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies - The universe is massive. It'd take approximately 10,000 years to cross from one end to the other! Singleplayer and Multiplayer worlds can be heavily customised with our extensive config options.
- Developed for scalability- We have a broad range of graphical and performance options that cater to our low-end users as well as those with heavy rigs and servers.
- Advanced Build Tools - Powerful and easy to use building tools, quickly design awesome ships, stations and bases. Including functions: Copy & paste, undo, redo, replace, symmetry modes, shape assistance systems (spheres, cycles, torus and more) and rotation of templates.
- Modular Weapon Systems - Combine weapon systems for countless configurations of weapons. From sniper beams to swarm missiles.
- Comprehensive Rail & Logic Systems - Use the rail system to build moving parts. You can do anything from simple elevators, sliding or rotating doors, to complex cranes.
Tinker with our logic systems to control any system in the game, be it weapons, lights, rails, or explosives. Logic covers all basic gate types for convenient use (AND, OR, NOT, DELAY, Flip-Flop), allows in flight control and wireless connections between entities. You can use it for simple things like timers, switches, buttons. Or, build complex systems like working clocks and even a real CPU.
- Community multiplayer (dedicated servers) - Play with others in our community hosted servers. Our configs allow administrators to customise core game mechanics for a tailored experience. Most settings can be tweaked to squeeze the best performance out of hardware.
- Platform independent (Windows, Linux, Mac) - StarMade is completely platform independent. We support the three most widely used operating systems.
- Free to play in alpha - We offer the full game free to play while in alpha development. Play our game through this period for free while in return we receive invaluable feedback and bug reports.
24. A Wizard's Lizard
Conquer the forces of Death in A Wizard’s Lizard, an action RPG for Windows, Mac and Linux. Explore ever-changing dungeons, filled with valuable treasure and powerful items, while battling back the hordes of evil. Rescue townsfolk to improve your town and aid your next trek into the dungeon.
Fans of The Legend of Zelda, Gauntlet, and The Binding of Isaac will love the retro-inspired twin-stick action of A Wizard's Lizard.
When the wizard of Amberfall unlocks the magic of eternal life, Death comes to take him away. Now his faithful pet lizard must brave procedurally-generated dungeons to save him!
Master Life & Death: Death is only the beginning as you continue to unlock secrets in the realm of the dead. Find hidden items only accessible to those who have died and discover the power of resurrection. Tread carefully, the dead do not wish to be disturbed.
Rebuild the Town: Rescue townsfolk trapped throughout the dungeons for increasing reward. Discover lost blueprints which allow the town's blacksmith to craft new weapons and armor.
Restore the Museum: Search Death's domain for stolen artifacts and legendary weapons. Every item you find is returned to the museum for display. Can you recover all of the powerful weapons, legendary armor, and magical items?
Control your lizard using your favorite gamepad (including the Xbox 360 controller) for full 360 degree movement and attacking.
25. Super LOH
Plunge into an incredible atmosphere of Super LoH (Layers of Horror) !
Explore fascinating levels full of various monsters and and make enough money so you can buy gorgeous hat!
And don't forget to save a beautiful lady! Or to buy one. You don't want to kill all the monsters alone, do you?
- The boar
- +100 levels and more with every update!
- More than 20 types of monsters ready to kill you cruelly.
- Unique magic sticks available in the shop.
- Gorgeous hats!
- Amazing soundtrack by Classican
- Cards and achievements!
The game will help you have fun while spending spare time you don't have
P.S. we have some badges for you
26. Leap of Fate
Leap of Fate is a unique blend of isometric perspective, furiously-paced action, and roguelike elements. As one of four technomages hiding in the shadows of New York City, your time has come to confront the Crucible of Fates, a mysterious testing ground that will magically pit you against your own psychological demons. Your journey through the Crucible has you fighting hordes upon hordes of enemies and overcoming deviously laid traps. Your tools are your lightning-fast shadow walk, the powerful glyphs you find, and the magical skills that you upgrade along the way. Your reward for survival? Unspeakable power and a chance to uncover your true fate.
- Experience an extremely fast and satisfying action game, built around the ability to Shadow Walk
- Upgrade over a hundred magical skills, through an innovative system of randomly-generated skill trees
- Discover the profound and intense stories of four characters, told through beautifully illustrated cinematics
- Explore a modern-day cyberpunk fantasy spanning cybernetics labs, dark alleys and secret societies
Combat in Leap of Fate is extremely quick and deadly. Not only will you face more than a hundred different types of enemies, ranging from pit fighters to mad cultists and hidden turrets, but the procedurally generated levels will keep you on your toes at all times. Be warned; once you die, you must restart from the beginning and try again. Hopefully, you'll have unlocked new permanent upgrades to help you along.
Within each game session, you will find many opportunities to gain magical power. In addition to the game-altering glyphs you randomly find along the way, there are more than a hundred magical abilities total, spread across the Mobility, Attack and Passive skill trees. The twist in Leap of Fate is that skill trees are randomly shuffled, ensuring that each game differs from the previous one. On one run¬¬, you'll float over pits and disintegrate enemies with Atomic Flash, while in the next, you'll be wielding a projectile-reflecting technology while calling upon the Greys to abduct your foes for you.
In Leap of Fate, you play one of four mages, each with their own distinct gameplay style and storyline:
- Aeon, the shadow mage: Psychologically scarred by years of oppression in a secret society
- Big Mo, the cyborg technomancer: Wrestling to come to terms with his dual nature
- Mukai, the spirit channeler: Struggling to regain control of her mind from three powerful entities
- Rasimov, the rogue occultist: A centuries-old mage on an endless quest to cheat death
They say this place makes you face your own fears, your own demons. But it can also reveal your fate, if you survive the trials.
27. Mana Spark
COMPLETELY SKILL-BASED COMBAT: Each enemy has its own set of skills, behaviors and collaborations. Learn their patterns and discover their weakness before they lay their hands on you.
EXCITING PROGRESSION: Be responsible for rebuilding and maintaining your guild's village. Meet new characters, choose your traps, your weapons and keep track of your discoveries and unlocked content.
HANDCRAFTED & PROCEDURAL GENERATION: Designed to make each new run a completely new experience. Each room is handcrafted to get the most out of the combat, but you'll never explore the same dungeon twice.
28. Our Darker Purpose
Journey to the dark heart of the Edgewood Home for Lost Children in this fiendishly difficult action RPG!
When her teacher stepped out of the classroom a month ago, Cordy never imagined he would be gone for good. Now her fellow students have turned on each other as the school descends into chaos. Cordy must battle feral classmates and dangerous creatures as she ascends to the cruel Administrators’ offices atop the Edgewood Home for Lost Children.
Our Darker Purpose is a top-down, rogue-like action RPG that combines the ingenuity of genre-defining classics with the expansiveness and accessibility of modern day action adventure games. The gameplay is steeped in a variety of influences ranging from A Link to the Past to The Binding of Isaac to Diablo. We love games with great mechanics and awesome, bizarre storylines, and that’s what we’re creating with Our Darker Purpose.
Each playthrough features a unique set of procedurally generated levels. Death is permanent, but your accomplishments earn you resources to buy lesson and upgrades in the afterlife... and your education lasts forever. Every game teaches you more about the Edgewood Home for Lost Children, the disappearance of the adults, and the darker purpose of the Administrators.Key Features
Fast-Paced, Combat-Oriented Gameplay: Face unique boss encounters and challenging enemy mechanics! The Edgewood Home is a merciless environment. Dodge between fireballs and flying desks while your former classmates try to pummel you into the walls, and that’s just the lower levels…
Character Variety and Customization: Assemble selections of randomized perks and upgrades to reflect your play-style – tanky bruiser, glass cannon, fleet-footed assassin, or anything else. Assemble your skills into devastating combinations… or pick style perks with no benefit at all, at your peril.
Oh Yeah, and It Takes Place in a Sinister Orphanage: Prepare for a an unflinching look at what happens when an already terrifying boarding school/orphanage goes all Lord of the Flies, and try not to get eaten by any of the possessed furniture. Only the psychologically strongest gamers will be able to withstand the insightful taunts of the Administrators themselves…Gameplay
Allocate precious skills
Uncovering Edgewood’s dark secrets will yield valuable experience for Cordy. Each time she levels up, you’ll be able to select from one of two new abilities that she can acquire, depending on your play style and the situation at hand. You will never be as strong as you need to be, so prepare for some nail-biting choices…
Choose your own ghastly fate
The house is different every game, and every level is uniquely generated. But fear not, there’s more than one way to ascend through a dystopic Victorian manor! Pick your route – would you rather battle a feral horde than risk an encounter with the dangerous Capulets? The choice is yours! Of course, each floor offers unique credit tokens to buy new upgrades, so choose wisely…
Acquire eternal powers
Adorable, creepy, stylized Edgewood Home students don’t give up when they fail --- they go to class. Each time you lead Cordy to a fiery (or chalky, or spikey, or venomy, or monstery) demise, you get some time to strategize with your kindly scarecrow guidance counselor. He is happy to offer his one-of-a-kind insight in many academic disciplines…
29. Death's Hangover
Death's Hangover is a ball and bat game, featuring mature comedy and themes. (Mainly poop jokes)
'Old grim has a hangover, and a really bad one.. after discovering bastard dracula has stolen souls, he summons two of the greatest dead warriors to have ever lived, or the first ones he could find...
Only these two dead morons can get the souls back and defeat bastard Dracula once and for all. If they fail, Death will kill them again... So no pressure..'
- A Ball,
- A Bat,
- Two dead idiots,
- 96+ levels,
- Massive boss fights,
- Unique Bonus stages,
- Sticky, Spike and ghost power-ups, plus many more,
- Powerups can be leveled up,
- Control the speed of the ball, with dash, and slowdown,
- Puzzle levels, as well as arcade style levels,
- Multiple routes, and secret areas,
- Wacky humor throughout,
- Unique 2ply mode,
- Includes OST + Bonus tracks,
- Level editor, make your own levels!
Garage is a bloody shooter in the style of an 80s B-movie. Playing as a drug dealer named Butch, you stand alone against hordes of the living dead.
Explore every dark corner of an underground parking garage and discover a passageway to a supernatural world that has never seen the light of day.
Find new weapons and master them in order to survive. Solve the mystery of this cursed place and the creatures that inhabit it.
- Fast-paced gameplay: kill poor creatures and try not to die too fast!
- You are in the League of Goodness, dude: there are some brutal characters with the biggest nuts at your disposal, each has its own skill, guns and the powerful spells.
- Against you – there is a fricking army of psychos, deadly traps, voracious demons and challenging bosses!
- It sucks to fight with the whole mess alone, right? Find a random companion and the power-ups: burn or freeze your enemies, sic your cute pug on them, call the dreadful ghost (in fact he is nice) to grind their bones into the dust!
- Splatter blood all over the levels, you fucking maniac!
- Music? There is some music in the game… watch your ears!
32. Super Turbo Demon Busters!
UBER-FASTRapid and unforgiving gameplay where you will run away from hazards and combat monsters.TURBO-RANDOMEvery level is generated, every situation is unique.SUPER-DEEPA plenty of heroes to lead and tons of weapons to fire.SPEEDRUN MODEIdeal for Twitch&Youtube!
So, your beloved superiors have just landed you, by mistake, on a home world of every monster, virus and hazard in our galaxy. Time is running out before you either burn or, worse, become one of them. Lead a squad of hardcore space marines and mercenaries through hell made by the devoted fans of DOOM and ALIEN.
33. Heroes of Steel RPG
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the following years of darkness and ruin, the kingdoms of man fell in war and flame. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds. As you traverse the sprawling world of Steel, your party will face a myriad of challenges, battles, extensive mazes and fearsome enemies of all varieties.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
Our indie role playing games dev team is actively continuing development to make this the top RPG. We are very receptive to feedback to help Heroes be the best RPG it can be.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.Snag a Two PackThe Heroes of Steel Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share this awesome tactics epic with a friend today!What's in the Box?Heroes of Steel: Tactics RPG includes the Prologue, three major story Episodes, and four optional characters! As we continue to expand the game, new story Episodes and characters will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all content is included in the price.
Prologue & Episode 1: Death's Consort
Under the shadow of Baron Arhaive, your group forms into a unified cohort.
- 20+ new enemy types
- 26 Dungeons
- 2 Towns
- Hundreds of unique weapons, items, and gear
Episode 2: The Gathering Shadow
Heading east into the territory of the Braeys Family and Baron Koda, you face off against relentless threats and growing dangers.
- 35+ new enemies
- 32 Dungeons
- 6 Towns
- Hundreds of unique weapons, items, and gear
Episode 3: Whispers over Steel
All roads lead into the City of the Dead on the surface world to face whatever dark sorcery and darker secrets lurk there.
- 20+ new enemies
- 32 Dungeons
- 8 Towns
- Hundreds of unique weapons, items, and gear
Episode 4: Rise of the Chosen
Face the tulmult of chaos and destruction that threatens to consume your world and your people in the fourth story episode, featuring more than 20 hours of gameplay.
- 20+ new enemies
- 16 Dungeons
- New Towns
- Hundreds of epic level weapons, items, and gear
- Kincaid the Dueler
- Selen the Rogue
- Vincent the Sorcerer
- Fyona the Paladin
34. Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Tobe's Vertical Adventure is an indie, retro, platformer starring Tobe, the overly devoted gamer who's been forced on a treasure hunt by his materialistic crush, Nana. The big headed duo will travel back and forth in the crumbling caves in search of treasures while rescuing fluffy animals, making you scream kawaii ne~ along the way. With 2 unique characters and a total of 4 islands and 16 levels to explore, Tobe's Vertical Adventure shall bring you back to the 16-bit era.Key features:
- Hours of classic platforming action through 16 levels across 4 islands
- Play as Tobe or Nana, each with a unique storyline and move sets
- Co-op Mode with a friend, as both Tobe and Nana
- 16 bit graphical retro goodness
- Experience the story through cutscenes and unlock the collectable soundtracks and artbook
KRUNCH is a quick-reflex game about escaping, survival and the fear of being closed-in where you play as one of six Krons (mechanical orb-like entities) trapped in a seemingly abandoned fortress. Escape more than 100 claustrophobic levels spread across 4 zones, survive 3 challenging boss chases, conquer one frantic race to freedom! KRUNCH demands concentration, delivers fast gameplay and will test fans of games such as Mega Man, Super Meat Boy and VVVVVV.
IN A NUTSHELL: Frantic gameplay, deviously challenging levels, spot-on difficulty curve, exhilarating boss chases, now with SELF-DESTRUCT!
- SUPERB SOUNDTRACK – Electronic, chiptune, metal masterpiece delivered by Disasterpeace, the incomparable composer behind Fez’s critically-acclaimed soundtrack and DirkRugged, Bruce Dickinson’s biggest fan.
- NATIVE CONTROLLER SUPPORT – Experience KRUNCH as it was always meant to be experienced: through the finely-crafted precision of your Xbox 360 Controller.
- SELF-DESTRUCT – Couldn't pull-off that impossible maneuver on the first try? Don't have the patience to wait for the walls to pulverize you? This is for you.
- CLOUD SAVE – Romp through KRUNCH no matter where you are, synchronize your saved games on all your Steam-enabled systems.
- LEADERBOARDS – Race to the top of the global leaderboards or challenge your friends for supremacy. Who will collect the most Krebs? Who will conquer KRUNCH the quickest?
- ACHIEVEMENTS – Conquer over 50 challenging achievements ranging from Quests of Speed to Tests of Patience to almost-impossible Feats of Skill.
36. RYAN BLACK
Ryan Black vs Genetic Engineered OrganismsYou, Ryan Black, a seasoned operator of secret service were summoned to get what looked like an ordinary mission. Investigate, gather information, return. But everything went wrong from the very beginning – strange savage creatures, genetic experiments, ravage, destruction and a faint smell of foul conspiracy. Fight, run, jump and climb making your way through ruined African village and military base to a secret genetic factory. Use all the possible means to survive and discover what happened, and then decide where your loyalties lie.
• Action-packed 2D Platformer in a deadly world full of unnatural predators. Sharpen your battle instincts and prove that Ryan Black can survive in any circumstances.
• Dark and murky surroundings with some bizarre elements create a deep and dreadful mood of hostile and doomed world.
• Journey through 7 different locations, from african village to hidden laboratory complex.
• 16 various enemies, from mutated hyenas and mercenaries to dread Stonehands and poisonous Seeker Plants + 5 bosses
• 12 different weapons Ryan can find here and there.
• Highly developed damage and targeting system, with ability to score critical hits.
• Different tactical approach needed to pass some encounters.
37. To Hell with Hell
Apocalypse has arrived. And you are going to hell. Not because Natasia has been a bad girl, which she has been for sure. But because Asmodius, ruler of hell himself is calling. And he needs your help, as he got locked away by his enemies. There’s only one credo now: To hell with hell and the gruesome creatures it spit out! To Hell with Hell throws you, the last loyal child of Asmodius into a fight you can hardly win. In a classic Bullet Hell rogue-like crawler with unicorns and bananas you’ll survive deadly traps and fight dozens and dozens of mad demonic enemies.
It’s Showtime: Are you going to despair, because you are just a mortal weakling, a common human being? Well, that ain’t a Problem! Take a mask and become whomever you want to be. You can transform into a Knight, a Demon or even a Clown - the choice shall be yours. In “To Hell with Hell” masks define your skills and you can combine them as you want.
Chose. Your. Weapon: To shovel or to mortar, that's the question here. End the lives of your enemies your way. Take your Sword or your Pumpgun - it is up to you. How will you defeat the demonic mobs? Slice them, blast them - make it their worst day in hell!
Hell is not the end of the road: Wait until hell has frozen over? That’s indeed a possibility here, cause there are more places than the heated home of the demons. And once you’ve reached the frosty caves, your journey will be far from over!
Porcunipine is a couch multiplayer about balding porcupines fighting courageously for survival using their very last pointy quills.
The concept of the game is simple: You are a majestic and terribly violent porcunipine. You have one quill which you can shoot at your opponents. Once you shoot, you have to go and pick up that quill before you can shoot again. Your quill rebounds from walls and obstacles, and can kill you just as easily as it can kill your enemies.
FIGHT to the death with sharp needles of pain
COLLECT the skulls of your fallen enemies
JIGGLE your way around exciting arenas with unique special features
- Challenge your friends in both the frantic Arena mode and the tense Last Man Standing mode
- Make up for your lack of friends with a full multiplayer score-attack mode
- Fully customisabe rounds that let you change the length and tactics of a match
- Clever optional bots with human-like levels of assholeness
- Full support for the Xbox 360 controller and other popular PC gamepads
- 5 different stages each with their own obstacles and graphical style, and a total of 30 arenas to battle in
- Pick up and play gameplay - enjoy with even your most inept or drunk of friends
39. Timen runner
Hardcore pixel 2D platformer with steampunk elements, with randomly generated levels.
The main character is a little man who lives in the world of watches and watch mechanisms, his name is Timen.
Your task is to score as many points as possible to get to be on top of players. The hour keys and "elements” within the level will help you to do this task.
In the beginning, you will have one minute. If the countdown reaches zero, the character will die and you will lose.
- "Hour keys". Gives the opportunity to open new levels;
- "Elements". Adds 30 seconds to the countdown if you collect 5 of them.
- Minimal pixel 2D graphics;
- Design in the style of "Steampunk";
- Hardcore gameplay;
- Random generation of levels;
- Pleasant 8-bit music accompaniment;
- Different abilities of the character;
40. The Madness of Little Emma
Emma was living alone with her younger brother until one day he has disappeared in eerie circumstances. Help Emma find her brother and learn what has happened.
The Madness of Little Emma is a randomly generated action platformer with heavy Rogue-like elements. In her journey Emma will discover tons of varied items and encounter multitudes of unique enemies.
- Over 100 hours of challenging gameplay
- Over 250 items
- 5 playable characters - each with completely different playstyle
- Almost a hundred unique enemy types
- 25 bosses
- Five episodes and multiple hidden areas
- Persistent Steam leaderboard
- A curious story
- 6 cutscenes (intro + 5 endings)
- XB360 Controller support
- Top-quality pixel art
- Cinematic music
- Lots of Achievements and unlockables
- Tons of Secrets
41. Shotgun Legend
A tribute to the Legend of Zelda, with a shotgun!
- Eugene stumbles through a portal along with a truck rim. He finds himself in a strange land taken over by an alien race. Armed with his shotgun and an arsenal of alien technology, he must find the rim, as it seems to be his ticket home.
- 10 dungeons to explore
- 8 active items and 8 passive items to collect. 16 in total.
- A unique take on multiplayer in which the first player uses an item to summon a doppelganger that shares it's health to assist him. Potentially increasing damage dealt, but damage taken as well.
- Eventually dual wield shotguns!
42. Modest Kind
You wake up, imprisoned in decaying time vault. Place is crawling with Convicts gone mad, Memeplex creatures childishly wrecking everything and ancient artifacts of history lying around. Uncover the truth behind this place. Think you're smart enough to get out?GameplayTeam Vedanta presents Modest Kind, a Rogue-lite Initiation Adventure. Ever heard of Entropy, The Selfish Gene and Schrödinger's cat? This action-heavy, story-driven top-down dungeon crawler will put your knowledge to the test. Your Path to Enlightment begins now.Key Features:
- Procedurally-generated rooms, astonishing bosses, fun enemies and endless artifacts
- Use your determination and skills to fight back hoards of Meme-like Infants with a weapon of your choice
- Customize your firearms: shotguns, muskets, crossbows, bio-weapons, machine guns, rocket launchers and more
- Play, learn new facts and train your brain solving Trivia riddles
- Lore-rich and story driven adventure of humanity's last stand in putrescent world of knowledge
43. Rocking Pilot
Shoot, blast and slash through hordes of enemies in Rocking Pilot - a twin-stick shooter extravaganza inspired by arcade classics.
Standard propellers are replaced with deadly ROTOR BLADES that chop up tanks and soldiers to pieces. Activating the Overdrive makes your helicopter an immortal machine of destruction: fly & chop through swarms of enemies while deflecting their bullets back at them, or use your own arsenal of guns, rocket launchers and lasers. Mayhem guaranteed.
In the future, war is the main entertainment for the masses and WYNC Studio 1 is broadcasting the greatest TV show on Earth: global conflict!
There is only one reality star that can stop the madness: “The Pilot”, a fearless hero of the skies. After watching hundreds of action movies, it’s time to put your skills to the test.
*A modern take on arcade classics - crafted with care and love by fans of the twin-stick shooter genre. Smooth, slick and full of satisfying explosions.
*Dynamic battlefield - 42 missions, 4 worlds and a huge number of enemies! Play the story campaign, 16 score missions, and 4 survival challenges.
*A powerful arsenal, upgrades and ways to combine them! Use everything from lasers and mini-guns to nukes and rotor blades.
*Fight with two weapons simultaneously - shoot projectiles while slicing nearby foes with your rotor blades at the same time.
* Brutal but tactical bullet hell - activate your rotor overdrive to deflect bullets and survive environmental harm or use it to cut through tough opponents - quick thinking is required.
* A huge number of collectibles - 76 trophies, 96 crowns and 34 skulls in the main campaign and optional missions.
* Online score challenges and leaderboards. Compete with others to become the ultimate pilot - with ultimate bragging rights.
44. Spooky Cats
This cute little kitty cat is alone and lost in a haunted house! Only by collecting pennies, saving a girl named Penny, and defeating monsters can she find the way out! Use your fast fingers to defeat this adorably dark and funny platform game.
Dis game is so scawwwy!
Includes Xbox gamepad support (if supported by your OS).
YouTube Let's Play/Reviewers: Feel free to use Spooky Cats gameplay in your online monetized videos.
It is the year 2000, and the United Nations has established several quarantine zones around the world to stem the tide of an unknown virus pandemic. They are successful, but at a great cost.
Shortly after the containment rumor began to spread, there were tales of survivors trapped inside the quarantine zones, and of the cause of the virus, with footage of reanimated infected corpses roaming the street. Still, no solid evidence could be found.
In order to find the cure and the origin of this infection, the United Nations deployed dozens of military, medical, and scientific teams into the quarantine zones.
During the mission, one of the medical teams found a very important clue in the blood sample from dead livestock in the quarantine zone, along with several images of infected corpses in the area.
But before the team could evacuate, their outpost was attacked and overrun by thousands of infected corpses. The whole medical staff and their security team were killed, leaving all the samples and research data behind.
Not intending to send another team to meet the same fate, the United Nations called upon a private military company, highly skilled mercenaries to retrieve the data and uncover the secret of the zone where no one had ever come back to tell the tale.Game Features
- Customize Character
- Use 10 types of weapons
- Buy weapons with the money earned
- Showing up to 100 zombies simultaneously on one playing screen
- Select your teammate (AI Characters) that suit your strategy
Usurper is a Metroidvania Action-RPG that focuses heavily on gameplay - with a unique battle system and significant replayability. With the game inspired by Symphony of the Night, Super Metroid and the Souls series, your duty is to rid London of the Eldritch horrors unleashed by the Citadel.
Usurper's battle system is built around Focus; allowing anyone to get into the game, yet still providing a high skill ceiling for those players looking for a challenge. With eight different stats to spec into (along with stat reallocation), countless varieties of character builds are possible. Usurper also features over 90 different weapons and spells; from swords, spears, axes, great swords, sycthes, whips, katanas, rapiers, daggers, bows, guns, rifles, canons, spells and summons.
If you're looking for even more content, then there are innumerable secrets, additional areas and optional bosses to discover. Or perhaps you'd rather set your own difficulty by activating special conditions such as; no focus mode, 1 HP mode, perma-death, or a built-in speedrunning mode.
However you choose to play, The Citadel is a massive and versatile interconnected world. There are countless shortcuts to uncover, and a variety of diverse areas; from human towns to alien landscapes, grand libraries to ethereal gardens, and from an eldritch engine to a crashed spaceship.
Usurper takes place in an alternative timeline of 1898 in London. The outer worldly Citadel has landed in the city causing massive panic and releasing the maddening Fog. Recently re-crowned Empress Eleanor has assembled the royal forces and her four most loyal Knights to enter the Citadel - in the hopes of learning more, and hopefully finding a way to rid London of this terror. Meanwhile, Waltham, the leader of the Veimar, uses his own forces to ascend the Citadel and challenge the Navigator for his own...purposes...
Usurper is a sequel to Shrouded in Sanity, however, knowledge of the first game is not necessary.
47. Slash or Die
In the lands where serenity is forgotten.
Where the worst nightmares are awaken.
And where human lost all wars and abandoned their hope for a quiet life
There is a group of undead and unliving who can save themselves and the whole Humanity.
But they will have to pass...
Pass this Hard way till the end.
Are you the hero?
Deaths will show.
In this game you will face violence and extraordinary complexity.
You will have to become one of three heroes to slash enemies or to die from their hands.
What will your hero do? It depends only on your skills…
48. Thorne - Son of Slaves (Ep.2)
Thorne: Tales of The Crow is a character-driven, episodic RPG developed by a Brazilian Indie company. Each episode tells a different tale of Thorne, an infamous mercenary known as The Crow. This is the second episode, released after Thorne - Dearth Merchants.Story
Thorne is anxious to leave the Duchy of Calida. It is known as a peaceful place in Rowen, where order prevails.
For those with an eye for reality, that is simply not true.
The Crow has to finish one last contract for the Duke before he can finally leave.
Such contract will put him in a dangerou road with no turning back.Features
- Find the truth about Calida.
- Fight against evil fiends born from human's cruelty.
- Discover long lost treasures.
- Be "The Crow"
49. Deadly Escape
Deadly Escape is a small episodic Survival Horror game where you have to beat each chapter with one life, inspired by survival horror games of the '90s.
After the complex was raided by undead monsters, our wounded protagonist is abandoned inside the infirmary. He wakes up only to find that everyone has been massacred and the place is locked down. Now he has to trace the steps of the deceased that tried to escape before him, hoping to find a way out of this nightmare.
- Old school survival horror action. Ration your ammo, every bullet counts !
- Solve puzzles to advance deeper inside the complex.
- Explore and find new weapons to increase your odds of survival.
- Find documents, files, and notes from the deceased personal. Uncover what happened!
- Compete against other players via online leaderboards! Who will be the first survivor?
- Listen to an all original soundtrack!
- Steam achievements and cards coming soon.
Dragonpath is a fast-paced top-down hack'n'slash RPG with abilities tied to equipment rather than classes. The game takes place in a broken underground realm inhabited by vicious monsters and few struggling remnants of civilization.
Baptised in the dragon’s fire the champion yearns for vengeance; the master’s nemesis must fall. Master the ruthless combat, carve a bloody path through the depths of this ruined world and take the fight to the wretched being festering in the abyss.Features
- Campaign with 15 levels divided into 4 chapters
- Singleplayer, local co-op (2 players) and online co-op (up to 4 players)
- Abilities are tied to equipped items instead of classes
- 20+ bosses and 30+ enemy types
- 90+ items to find and plenty of enchants to modify them
- Customizable hair style
Do you dare to walk the Dragonpath?