100 Best Games Like Terraria of 2020 - Terraria Alternatives
Trying to find games like Terraria? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Terraria, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Terraria that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Terraria Alternatives | Games Like Terraria
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Terraria in 2020. If there is something missing from the Terraria , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
A game about a kid and the monster under his bed.
"Bedtime is supposed to be a happy event for a tired child; for this child it was terrifying. While some children might complain about being put to bed before they have finished watching a film or playing their favourite video game, when he was a child, night time was something to truly fear."
The game, like many of my horror games, tries to scare you without too many of the typical "screamers", instead relying on atmosphere and suspense.
Playtime is roughly 1 hour.
Based on a short story by Michael Whitehouse
This game is often called an "interactive film" - because the proportion between the given story and the possibilities to influence the story is indeed somewhat different than in most games. The game develops between three points in the biography of the girl Jodie Holmes. In these three points, we find ourselves repeatedly. And in general, we see 16 years of her life, from 8 to 24 years.
Jodie from birth has a gift of communication with a disembodied being called Aiden. In this context, the Jodie-Aiden couple can capture people's consciousness, move objects, and even strangle people. At the same time, Jodie is periodically exposed to attacks of vague energies.
Her parents are not her relatives, they give her to psychiatrists and refuse her. When the family of one of the psychiatrists perishes, Jodie, with the help of Ayden, establishes a connection with the deceased, she can let the living and the dead speak.
The CIA is interested in Jodie's abilities and makes her become an agent. She then instructs her on several missions, but Jodie realises that she is being used for criminal activities - and refuses to cooperate with the CIA. CIA agents do not leave her alone, and she destroys them.
The game has a lot of interpretations of what is happening in the world of the dead, different people use Jodi's forces in different ways. Jody herself also does not have a clear picture, she seeks and finds real parents, helps different people - but they rarely pay her the same.
Dead Cells is a roguelike adventure title developed by Motion Twin.
Not much story is present in the game, as only bits of any information are given out to the players. The game takes place at a remote island, where the players take place of the Prisoner. The Prisoner does not speak, yet he can express confusion and frustration using his body language. The Prisoner is basically immortal, as, in case of death, his head disconnects itself from the Prisoner's body, and gets back to the game's starting area.
The game's heavily inspired by The Binding of Isaac, as stated by the developers.
Dead Cells features the procedurally generated environments that are typical for roguelike games, yet it puts a strong emphasis on exploration that is typically found in metroidvanias.
The players set out to explore the island where a prison was built. As the players come down into the dungeons of the island, they find various loot, fight dangerous creatures, collect armor, abilities, and power-ups. Upon death, the players lose all the loot they had on them. It is possible to find a shopkeep somewhere in the dungeons to purchase new equipment or have some rest.
The game uses death as a learning experience, as it randomizes the placement of enemies, so the players can't take multiple attempts to complete a level. The developers want the player to examine the enemy behavior and learn how to combat the enemies themselves....
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
Spyro the Dragon is a platform video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The game was released for the PlayStation in September 1998. The first game in the Spyro the Dragon series, it stars the title character, a young purple dragon named Spyro, and his dragonfly friend, Sparx, who venture through the dragon kingdom to rescue the other dragons from a spell placed by the antagonist, Gnasty Gnorc.
Spyro the Dragon received positive reviews from critics, who praised the game for its graphics and high replay value. The game was also a commercial success, selling nearly 5 million copies worldwide. Two sequels, titled Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon, were later released for the PlayStation in 1999 and 2000, respectively.
Lost Ark is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by SmileGate. It came out on 07-11-2018. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Lost Ark on PC.
A person from our time experiences visions of the past - and thinks he is sick. Medications do not help, he turns to the shaman. The shaman understands what is going on and talks about the battle that happened 30,000 years ago. The battle between the great hero and the two Sisters of Chaos. One of the Sisters controlled the Light of the Sun, and the other - the Darkness of the Moon. The sisters lost the battle, and the hero imprisoned them. The shaman sees that a person with visions is an incarnation of the hero, and visions can mean that the Sisters managed to escape from prison. Now the hero has to fight the Sisters again.
The path to the Sisters lies through several areas. Each area is protected by a Protector. Protectors were independent, but now they are bribed by Chaos and serve Chaos.
There are numerous and different beings born from the energies of Light, Darkness or others. These creatures are trying to block the path of the hero. The gameplay arises as the use of the energies of Light and Darkness. The energies of Light are deadly to the creatures of Darkness and vice versa. The game ends when the Sisters are again defeated and will see the beauty of the world and stop wanting to destroy it.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition is the enhanced edition of Guacamelee! that features all downloadable content for the original game and supports Steam Workshop to create and share custom character skins. In its core Guacamelee! is a 2D Metroidvania with platforming and brawling elements.
Guacamelee! is set in an open Mexico-stylized world, full of stereotypes and cultural references. You take on the role of an ordinary farmer named Juan Aguacate. Killed by an evil skeleton, you are brought back to life to save your love interest. The game follows the rules of the Metroidvania genre but has a twist: as you are revived, during your adventures you can switch between the land of the dead and the world of the living.
Aside from that Guacamelee! is focused on exploration and hand-to-hand fights. While progressing through the story, you get new abilities such as movement upgrades and the necessity to match colors of your attacks and certain obstacles.
In the original Just Cause 2 there was no multiplayer. This did not suit the two fans of the game Jaxm and Trix, who were engaged in mods for it. By joining forces, they developed their version of multiplayer. Later they were joined by other modders. The project was so successful that after the release it was recognized by game developers officially as the add-on and was officially added to all sold copies of Just Cause 2 on Steam as a free add-on. Mod also supports the achievements and the possibility of simultaneously playing several hundred players on one map at once. Pirated copies of the game are not supported.
As in the original game, the action takes place on the tropical island of Panau. In multiplayer, players arrange the chaos using the elaborated game physics and grappling hook. The capabilities of the players and variety of the game modes differ from server to server: for example, on some you can unite in groupings, buy real estate and make raids on enemy gangs. Also available races, Derby, Tron game and other game modes....
Skate 3 is a skateboarding simulator developed by EA Black Box. It is the third game in the series and is a direct sequel to Skate 2.
The game takes place sometime later after the events of Skate 2. The main protagonist, who is now known as The Legend, became one of the best skaters. He travels to a coastal town of Port Carventer to take part in a sponsored event but fails. To get to the top again, he has to put up his own team.
Port Carventer differs a lot from San Vanselona. There are no zones where skating is restricted. The city itself consists of three zones: The City, The University, and the Industrial Area. Each zone has its own differences, for example, there are a lot of monuments and concrete buildings in The City, while The University boasts a high number of open spaces.
Like in previous installments, the game's core mechanic called Flick It is still present in the game and is essential for getting high scores. It gives the player control of the skater and maps it to the right stick of the gamepad. Players are given points for doing tricks. The amount of points depends on the difficulty of the trick and their combos.
The game offers three difficulty settings: Easy (you can jump higher and do tricks faster), Normal (a classic difficulty, like in previous games of the series), and Hardcore (the physics resembles the same of the real world).
There is an in-depth tutorial called Skate.school that is accessible at any point in the game....
Let your imagination run wild with new tools, course parts, and features as you create the Super Mario courses of your dreams. This sequel to Super Mario Maker launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch....
Beat Hazard is a game in which everything is synchronized to your favorite music. Gameplay-wise, it’s a regular 2D shoot ’em up in space, not unlike Asteroids or Project Starfighter. The player controls a small starship that fires at everything on the screen, from asteroids to enemy spacecraft, in order to survive. When hit by an obstacle or by enemy fire, the ship explodes. The goal is to survive as long as possible and score more points to unlock bonuses and receive ranks.
What makes gameplay in Beat Hazard innovative is that every level is based on a song from the player’s music collection. The song defines the speed and rhythm of the game. A similar approach was previously used in Audiosurf, but never before in a shoot ’em up. Enemy attacks, your ship’s fire, and power-ups are synchronized to the song and can be predicted if you remember the tune well. The difficulty is also dependent on music. A power ballad or an ambient piece will do for a slow, meditative play, while a trance or heavy metal composition will turn the game into madness. The game’s visuals are very bright and feature many rapid flashes, which makes Beat Hazard not recommended for people with epilepsy.
This is a free space MMO action game from the Russian studio Targem Games. The player controls spaceships that perform different roles in combat. Each player can develop abilities, and learn special skills, develop new strategies. Under the control of the player, there is a whole fleet of different ships from formidable frigates to small reconnaissance ships. Players can also unite in alliances and fight for control over the galaxy's sectors. The gameplay of similar in many ways to another famous game in the genre E.V.E, Star Conflict is more action and less economic than its competitor, and an understandable control scheme allows the players to perform crazy maneuvers.
Players can participate in session based PvP battles or explore the Open Space, where they complete various quests and missions, fight AI controlled enemies and gather resources. With the 'Journey' update developers redesigned the progression system. Players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign.
According to the plot of the game, three thousand years passed after the first shuttles with the settlers left the Earth. Now the universe is divided between militarised star empires and scattered groups of mercenaries. In sector 1337, fragments of the mysterious civilization of aliens are found. For ancient artifacts, hunting begins and from all corners of the galaxy fly amateurs of adventure, hunted to profit....
The game moves between 8-bit and 16-bit art styles, allowing the player to move between the two by going forward or backwards in time. As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world, to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan’s survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises, and humor....
Twenty years after the original FINAL FANTASY V released in Japan, the classic RPG has found its way to PC!
Embark on an epic adventure as four heroes are driven together by fate: Bartz and his chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris.
The crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world – earth, water, fire, and wind – have lost their power and are on the verge of destruction.Key Features:Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the job and ability system – 26 unique job classes!
Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has returned to recreate the characters and graphics for an enhanced experience!
Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC.
This new version also includes “The Sealed Temple” from the 2006 release, as well as the Tetsuya Nomura-designed optional boss Enuo, and an extraordinary soundtrack
Includes STEAM trading cards and achievements.
Final DOOM is a first-person shooter, a stand-alone expansion for the 1994 game DOOM II: Hell on Earth.
The gameplay of Final DOOM is identical to previous games in the series. It consists of 32 levels (in PC version).
In each one, your goal is to find an exit from the level. It usually intends finding keys from multi-colored doors and fighting hordes on the demon. The player has access to different weapons such as a chainsaw, pistol, shotgun, and rocket launcher. There are many types of enemies in the game that vary in size, attacks, speed, amount of health from zombies and imps to huge cyberdemons and skeletons with rocket launchers on their shoulders. Aside from weapons, the player can use different weapons scattered throughout the map. Some of them replenish your health, ammo, and armor, and the other gives you temporary bonuses like increased damage, short-time invincibility acid resistance or invisibility. The levels are filled with secret rooms. Finding them is entirely optional but can significantly help by giving you new weapons early or providing with items and ammunition.
Final DOOM differences
Final DOOM is essentially a collection of new maps divided into two packs: TNT: Evilution and The Plutonia Experiment. Different level designers outside ID Software created each pack. The game is noticeable for its hard difficulty that surpasses the level of two previous games....
Take on two family-friendly, side-scrolling adventures with up to three
friends* as you try to save the Mushroom Kingdom. Includes the New Super
Mario Bros. U and harder, faster New Super Luigi U games—both of which
include Nabbit and Toadette as playable characters!
Live the thrilling career of an army commander and lead your army to victory in a massive online World War III! Take control of the U.S.-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a persistent ongoing World War. Create your army to match your tactical style and create a strategy that will defeat your enemies.
You Are In Control
In addition to traditional RTS controls (mouse selection, hotkeys), EndWar goes beyond other Real Time Strategy games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control at the speed of thought.
Putting You in the Battle
Instead of using the traditional top-down view, EndWar employs a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle, making the use of terrain and cover even more critical to achieving victory. Zoom in and out at will and watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Armed for the Future
True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrows wars, such as drones and space-based weapons of mass destruction.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer World War III with fully-customizable battalions and units
- Refined HUD and controls and new waypoint system, combined with EndWars proven revolutionary voice command system
- 30 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Includes all the downloadable content released on consoles – maps, additional upgrades and battalions.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and destructible environments.
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. With all-new HD graphics and gameplay, Castle of Illusion brings Mickey and his world to life in this magical Disney adventure! When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusion to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and traverse enchanted forests, take on hordes of rebellious toys and navigate mazes of living books. Play as Mickey and save Minnie from Mizrabel’s evil clutches!
- Play as Mickey Mouse in this reimagining of the classic Sega Genesis.
- Experience a world of wonder, brought to life with all-new graphics and magical adventures.
- Journey across five magical worlds filled with Mizrabel’s powerful minions.
- Complete hidden challenges to customize Mickey with classic costumes!
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
It's up to you to deal with the imminent threat of world domination … but be careful, or this may be the last Flight of the Amazon Queen!A classic point-and-click graphic adventure based on the much-loved adventure films of the '40s. Explore over 100 exotic locations and interact with over 40 wildly individual characters. Witty dialogues packed with sassy humor will make you laugh out loud. Full voice talkie featuring the talents of Brad Lavelle, Tom Hill, Bill Hootkins, Enn Reitel, Penelope Keith, Jon Coleman, Debbie Arnold and more! ...
• A 3D ACTION ROGUE-LIKE. Combines fast third-person combat with permadeath dungeon-delving for a game that’s diabolically hardcore. Anticipate enemy attack patterns, time your actions for maximum effect, and use smart combinations of light, heavy, and power attacks to defeat your enemies.
• EXPLORE AN EVER-SHIFTING DUNGEON. Every playthrough offers new locations to discover, new threats to face, new traps to avoid, new items to craft, and new treasures to uncover.
• DEFEAT HORDES OF DEADLY ENEMIES. Face ever-deadlier threats as you go deeper into the dungeon. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, Fire Djinns, and many more exist only to kill you.
• TEAM-UP IN 2 - 4 PLAYER CO-OP. Drop into multiplayer games and fight side-by-side, revive fallen comrades, and share valuable treasures as you face the dangers together.
1 player, 2-4 Network Players, 4GB HDD min size, DUALSHOCK4, Remote Play, Online (Optional)
Freelancer is a simulation-arcade game developed by Digital Anvil. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Microsoft Studios. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Freelancer on PC.
Phil Wattenbarger produced the game. Andrew Sega and James Hannigan scored the game.
The Elder Scrolls 3: Tribunal is a RPG game developed by Bethesda Softworks. It came out on 06-11-2002. It was published by Ubisoft Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
The Elder Scrolls 3: Tribunal is available on PC.
It was produced by Ashley Cheng.
Flashback: The Quest for Identity is an action, adventure, arcade and puzzle game developed by Paul Cuisset, Delphine Software International and Tiertex. It came out on 01-01-1992. Sunsoft published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Flashback: The Quest for Identity is available on PC, Commodore / Amiga, SEGA CD and Jaguar. The game is sold via PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, Nintendo eShop and GOG.
It was scored by Jean Baudlot and Raphaël Gesqua.
This is a single player first-person puzzle game that uses perception as a mechanic. You play as someone who wakes up in surprisingly lucid dream. As you complete puzzles to get to the next exit, certain patterns and truths become more apparent.
In this game, everything is exactly what it seems to be! Wait, no...that's not right. Everything is the opposite of what you think it is? That's not correct either.
This is a game about breaking expectations and thinking outside the box....
- Unique Setting - Near-future, post-apocalyptic Michigan with local cryptids and folklore. And something else beneath the surface...
- Turn-Based Play - Take your time with each turn, and play at your own pace. Save and quit when you want, and resume later.
- Permadeath - If you die, that's it. NEO Scavenger is balanced around a single difficulty level: permadeath. Your save will be deleted if you die. So choose every action carefully!
- No Grinding - There is no XP in NEO Scavenger. No levelling-up. Instead, progress comes from learning how to play the game better, and using your strengths to your advantage.
- Semi-Random - Much of the map is randomized each game, including the location of ruins, creatures, weather, and certain quest branches.
- Sandbox or Story - Search for clues to your identity, what happened, and who's hunting you. Or simply test your mettle against man and nature alike. Play how you want!
- Abilities and Flaws - Choose abilities and flaws each time you play. Different combos unlock different abilities and quest branches.
- Crafting - Extensive crafting system which allows for substitutions of similar items. Make a rifle scope from half a pair of binoculars, or a noise trap from a pill bottle and pebbles.
- Desperate Combat - Detailed combat with moves like "Tackle," "Lure," "Kick While Down," "Demand Surrender," and "Threaten."
- Realistic Wounds - Creatures have complex wound simulation, with multiple wound locations, infection, bleeding, and pain management.
- Realistic Metabolism - Hypothermia, fatigue, thirst, hunger, disease, intoxication, shelter...everything is tracked.
- Realistic Inventory - Complex inventory system with slots for holding, wearing, containers, and more. Fit items in grid spaces, and manage encumbrance.
- Hex-Based World Map - Navigate ruins, hills, forests, and plains in a hex-based map. Line-of-sight, elevation, and daylight matters.
- Tracking - Creatures leave their tracks and spoor on the map, which can be followed by others. Players can also hide their tracks.
- Hiding - Players can use hiding to avoid being seen while traveling the map, as well as during story encounters.
- Hunting - Trap small game for food and fur, or track and kill larger prey on the map for butchering.
- Hacking - Use hacking skills to unlock scavenged laptops, cellphones, smartphones, and tablets. Mine them for paydata, or snoop through personal files.
- Foraging - Search for edible plants and water, and use special skills to identify what's safe to eat.
- Haunting Soundtrack - Music composed by Josh Culler, specifically for NEO Scavenger, plays periodically, lending an atmosphere of loneliness and desperation. (Also accessible as mp3s outside game.)
- Creature AI - Wandering creatures go about their own business, hunting, scavenging, and hoarding. Morale affects their choices, and some will gang-up and cause trouble.
- Dynamic Weather - Temperature, rainfall, and night/day are based on real-world data for autumn in the area. If you live long enough, you may see snow fall.
- Detroit - Take refuge from the wasteland in one of mankind's last bastions of safety. Buy supplies, get medical care, and seek clues in a cyberpunk-styled city.
- Trading Cards - Collect NEO Scavenger trading cards, badges, emoticons, and profile backgrounds!
Sonic Spinball, also known as Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball, is a pinball video game developed by the Sega Technical Institute and published by Sega. It was originally released for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive in North America and Europe in November 1993 and in Japan the following month. It was later ported to the Game Gear and Master System in 1994 and 1995 respectively. The game has been re-released on a total of eleven different consoles since, with many of them being Genesis-related compilations. The game's plot revolves around series antagonist Doctor Robotnik's desire to enslave the population of planet Mobius via a machine powered by pinball-like mechanisms.
The game is set in a series of pinball machine-like environments in which the player controls Sonic the Hedgehog, who acts as a pinball for the majority of the game. Sonic Spinball was commissioned by Sega when it became clear that a new Sonic the Hedgehog game could not be completed in time for the 1993 holiday season, as the majority of their staff were occupied with developing Sonic the Hedgehog 3. The game was hastily developed, with most of the work taking place over two months. It received mixed reviews upon release, with most critics praising the game's novelty and graphics, although its control scheme was considered a negative factor. A second pinball game, Sonic Pinball Party, was released in 2003, and a spinning rollercoaster of the same name opened in Alton Towers theme park in 2010.
Magicite's main influences were Monster Hunter and Spelunky. I loved the resource collection and crafting in Monster Hunter, and of course fighting giant monsters with my friends. Spelunky's brutal yet rewarding platforming was also something that I wanted to capture with Magicite.
- Randomly Generated Dungeons - Experience a new dungeon each time you play. Expect tons of trees to chop, ores to mine, plants to harvest, and bugs to catch! Oh and giant monsters.
- Permanent Death - The game logs all of your stats in a play through, leading the way for achievements and upgrades.
- Crafting System - Combine any two items to create a new one! For example, Wood + Wood = Plank. There are tons of combinations to discover!
- Combat System - If you plan on just running in and swinging you sword, you're gonna get wrecked. Take time to craft useful items and examine enemy positioning before executing a well timed attack.
- Unlockable Races, Hats, & Companions - The more you play, more greater chance you'll unlock awesome new hats with a variety of special effects. Races and Companions can also be unlocked to provide different starting items and stats!
- Multiplayer - Want to put your friendships to the test? This is the game to do it! Permanent death only occurs when the ENTIRE party has fallen. So if your buddy gets knocked out feel free to run over and help him back up. Or not...
The worst fear of the civilized realms has come true. The Goblinoids have united into an army of outcasts and misfits and they want to claim the Ten Towns for themselves. Massive swarms of Orcs and Worg-mounted Goblins are attempting to overrun the town of Targos, and that's just the beginning! A call has gone out to all those willing to face insurmountable odds in defense of the Ten Towns. Will you heed the call to arms and face the greatest threat to the Spine of the World?Includes the original Icewind Dale II and the Adventure Pack
An interesting story and well-designed quests that will test both your cunning and your tactical acumen.
Hundreds of unique magical items, from swords to talismans, each with its own, detailed description.
The swashbuckling action in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest for Booty begins one year following the intense ending in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction®.
Ratchet’s desperate search for Clank resumes with a bang as he finds himself engulfed in ship-board combat – only to be cast adrift and washed up on the shores of a remote island on the planet Merdegraw. Our Lombax hero must overcome life-threatening challenges, encounter hostile new alien races and even form an allegiance with dreaded Captain Slag’s first mate, Rusty Pete. All in the pursuit of clues that lead Ratchet to the treasure of Captain Angstrom Darkwater, Slag's former commander and keeper of the only known link to the mysterious Zoni: the Fulcrum Star.
Ratchet and Clank is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Combining a global strategy with small squad tactical combat, the challenge offered is to fight against an alien invasion. Featuring run time generated tactical missions with innovative simultaneous combat action; the genre is also enhanced with strong RPG elements, offering a quite unique mix of strategic ideas.
RPG - Your soldiers will improve as they gain more experience. Their skills are derived from these statistics, and each point that you put into any one of these attributes will have a noticeable effect on that soldierâ€™s skills. These attributes are: Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Willpower, Intelligence, and Perception
Strategy - You must manage your bases, interceptions, and squads. Territory is equal to power in the game - the more you control, the better your interceptor coverage. Also, the faster you research, the better things could be.
Tactics - Fighting on the ground against aliens and mutants for the control of territories. Once you control a territory, you can decide what type of base you want there: Research, Military, Manufacture or Biomass repulsion.
Combat - Unique combat system features all of the best elements of both turn-based and real-time combat systems. You give orders while the game is paused to avoid the frantic rush of a real time system. While in pause you can give your troops very detailed orders taking as much time as you like. Once you are finished you simply start the game and continue playing. Once the game is underway you can pause the game at any point to update or change your orders and the game will automatically pause when important events occur, so that you may modify your plans accordingly. This combat is combining the finely grained tactics of a turn-based game with the realism of a real time system.Key features:
- Randomly generated tactical missions - each playing field will be unique meaning no two games are the same
- Intricate, rich and frightening alien setting displayed in full 3D
- Over 100 varied mission objectives
- 70 plus unique weapons
Each level is completely procedurally generated so every playthrough is guaranteed to have unique environments and encounters. Search for and activate all the marks placed in each level to unlock the dungeon portal and escape from the Redeemer. Scavenge various items and upgrades to counter the dungeon's dark forces and challenging bosses. You must survive. Hurry.
Dungeon Souls was inspired by Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Overture, BitVenture and Shoot First.
- Harness the powerful abilities of 10 unique characters
- Explore a plethora of different environments including dark dungeons, sewers and cathedrals
- Immerse yourself with deep character progression and permanent skill upgrades
- Experiment with 50+ unique passive items - Speed boosts, damage buffs, lifesteal bonuses...
- Battle hordes of dynamic enemies and challenging bosses hell-bent on destroying you
Captain America and the Avengers (キャプテンアメリカアンドジアベンジャーズ, Kyaputen Amerika ando ji Abenjāzu) is an arcade game developed and released by Data East in 1991. It features the Marvel Comics characters The Avengers in a side-scrolling brawling and shooting adventure to defeat the evil Red Skull. The game received ports for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy and Game Gear. A different Data East game was released for the Nintendo Entertainment System....
Odallus is a classic exploration/action game, inspired by Ghosts’n Goblins, Demon’s Crest and Castlevania. Player takes place of Haggis, a warrior tired of fight who must wield his sword once more to rescue his son from Darkness.
Original Sound Track: http://serenati.bandcamp.com/releases
- Eight levels open to exploration
- Huge bosses
- Sharp controls
- Rad 8-bit graphics
- Thrilling atmosphere
- 8+ hours of gameplay
- 50+ types of enemies
- Veteran Mode
- Stunning retro-inspired graphics and atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Shoot-'em-up action meets exploration-based adventuring
- Fight for survival against swams of horrifying enemies and bosses
- Obliterate monsters with an arsenal of weapons including grenades, a flamethrower and more
- Uncover and collect 50 hidden relics ...
**Slow ability- allows for the player to slow down everything except for the player itself.
**Blink ability- allows you to jump a short distance. If you manage to time it right, you can even jump through some of the obstacles in the game.
Enjoy the uplifting music, breath taking visuals, solve puzzles, don't be afraid to fail, the game might be a bit tricky towards the end, but everyone can master it, and become the NEON KING. ...
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, released in Japan as The Super Shinobi II (ザ・スーパー忍II, Za Sūpā Shinobu II), is an action game developed and published by Sega for the Mega Drive/Genesis console that was released in 1993. It is the direct sequel to the previous The Revenge of Shinobi. The game was originally intended to be released in 1992, and to be very different from the final version of the game in terms of levels and storyline.
Shinobi III was included on the Sega Genesis Collection for the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It was also released for the Wii's Virtual Console service in 2007, for the PC on the download service Steam in 2010, on the iPhone in 2011 and for the Nintendo 3DS eShop in 2013....
Explore an enormous online world where friends come together for adventure and community. Immerse yourself in the game's exciting locales, mysterious lands, intense battles, exciting quests and amazing achievements. Featuring breathtaking graphics and a vast, beautiful and dangerous game world to explore, EverQuest II sets the standard for MMORPG online gaming. Now, you can experience EverQuest II Free to Play. Your Way!™*
Your character, your story, your adventure!
- 90 Levels of unparalleled gameplay
- Strong heritage and lore with game content spanning 7 years and 6 expansions
- A thriving, friendly community with thousands of guilds
- Over 5,000 creatures to battle and more than 8,000 quests to complete Hundreds of gorgeous, expansive and dangerous environments to explore
- Independently leveled tradeskill system with deep quest lines
- Full support of different play styles from Solo, Groups, Raids and PVP
- Our Dungeon Finder system helps you join groups
- Unique and robust housing system, with dozens of styles, thousands of items and a House Rating System
- Exciting seasonal and holiday events to spice up the year
- An expansive in-game marketplace containing potions, weapons, armor, classes, races, mounts and more!
From Wikipedia: Similar to the first Prince of Persia, the character explores various deadly areas by running, jumping, crawling, avoiding traps, solving puzzles and drinking magic potions. Prince of Persia 2 is, however, more combat-heavy than its predecessor. In the first game, enemies appear only occasionally and are always alone, while in the sequel, up to four enemies may appear at once, sometimes flanking the player, and may even be instantly replaced by reinforcements when they are killed. As in Prince of Persia, the trick is to complete the game under a strict time limit from 75 minutes in the game that passes in real time. Lives are unlimited, but time cannot be regained (except by reverting to a previously saved game). In other areas, more significant improvements have been made. The graphics are far more complex than the simple look of the game's predecessor, the areas explored are larger, and the variety of backdrops is greater....
Xena: Warrior Princess is a hack and slash action video game developed by VU Games and published by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation in 1999. A Game Boy Color version was developed and published by Titus Software in 2001. A PlayStation 2 version, developed by EM Studios and published by Blast! Entertainment, was released exclusively in PAL territories in 2006. Each version is based on the television series, Xena: Warrior Princess, which aired from 1995 to 2001....
If this sounds simple, that's because it is -- you'll be lining up lengthy chains within minutes. But you'll be surprised how much brainpower it takes to set up combos of multiple chains, and the many brainteaser-style puzzles include some real stumpers. Tidalis has co-op and competitive multiplayer modes (both online and offline); action-oriented modes and timer-less brainteasers; a lengthy, casual-friendly adventure mode; twenty unique game modes providing innumerable twists to the basic gameplay; dozens of special blocks and items; and over fifty minutes of beautiful music to go with the painterly art.
In short, several games' worth of content are built on top of this core mechanic, which you'll quickly find to be as iconic as it is novel.Key Features:
- Puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new mechanic.
- Two-player co-op and competitive play (both local and networked).
- A wide selection of both action-oriented or brainteaser-like levels.
- Casual-friendly adventure mode, hardcore-focused custom games and vs modes.
- 20+ game styles, and dozens of items and special blocks.
- Rich, painterly art style and beautiful music.
- Players can create and share whole new themes, levels, and adventures.
- Options for colorblind players, players averse to lots of light and motion, and older computers.
Banish the zombies and demons that entered the Kingdom of Castile with Don Ramiro, the loyal King’s Knight, and his friends. For that, you will use a different range of weapons to defeat your enemies through the cursed lands of Tolomera, in a pure classic arcade action style.
This new instalment features:
- 8 Stages
- 19 Bosses
- 48+ types of enemies
- 4 different endings
- 15 unlockable achievements
- New music tracks
- Remixed and remastered audio
- Illustrated Bestiary – with unlockable information about the myths behind each creature included in the game
- 8 screen view modes
- Navigation menu
- Specific content adaptation for the end platform to improve the gamer experience ...
Freedom to personally fly all ships:
X4 will allow you to fly all ships personally. From small scouts over a wide range of ship classes up to the biggest carrier, everything can be piloted from the cockpit or an external view. Additionally some drones and utility vehicles in X4 can be remotely controlled by the player.
A big focus in the development of X4 has been to achieve a seamless and immersive experience when moving between ships. You can leave a ship, climb down a ladder, walk over the dock of a large space station into another ship you may have parked there and replace the pilot that was working for you just by clicking on his chair.
Modular stations and ship upgrades:
Building space stations and factories has always been a foundation of the X games. After gaining enough money through fighting or trading, most players want to establish their own economy and start influencing the universe on a larger scale. In X4, it is now possible to be completely free and creative. Stations can be constructed from a variety of modules, be it production modules, living sections, docks or many other types of parts. The powerful new map system allows you to drag and connect modules using a connection system to design your own unique creations.
Ships also offer a variety of upgrades. Engines, weapons and other equipment can be added in a graphical editor and actually seen on the ship.
Most dynamic X universe ever:
X4 will be the first X game to allow our races and factions to freely build and expand their empires; the same flexibility the player enjoys in creatively designing space stations from modular building blocks is also available to them. Races expand their empire based on supply and demand, which leads to an extremely dynamic universe where every action the player makes can influence the course of the entire universe.
Managing your empire with a powerful map:
Once you have more ships and many NPCs working for you as pilots, crew or station managers, the map will be your preferred method of managing it all. Ships can be ordered with simple clicks and through drag-and-drop operations to set their future path and commands.
Graphically plan your trade routes, coordinate attacks with your entire fleet, manage the hierarchy or send ships on remote exploration missions.
Most detailed X economy ever:
One of the key selling points of X games has always been the realistic, simulated economy. Wares produced by hundreds of stations and transported by thousands of ships are actually traded by NPCs and prices develop based on this simulated economy. This is the foundation of our living and breathing universe. Now with X4, we have taken another, massive step. For the first time in any X game, all parts of the NPC economy are manufactured from resources. Ships, weapons, upgrades, ammo and even stations. You name it. Everything comes out of the simulated economy.
Research and Teleportation:
The seamless change from ship to ship and from NPCs controlling your empire for you continues on a higher level. Once you own a larger fleet, you will be very interested in researching a technology from your HQ: Teleportation. Once you've unlocked teleportation, you can jump from ship to ship a lot quicker and experience all the critical situations your NPCs encounter first hand.
Every order you have given to a ship before turns into a mission objective when you pilot the ship yourself. The moment you leave again, your pilot takes the helm and continues with their previous orders.
Get into the game:
In X4, you can start your journey from a number of different gamestarts and as a number of different characters, each with their own role, set of relationships and different ships and technologies to start with. No matter how you start, you are always free to develop in any other direction. Focus on exploration, make money with illegal trading and theft, command large battle fleets or become the greatest entrepreneur ever. It's all up to you to decide.
Spelunker World is a free-to-play side-scrolling action game.
Play as underground explorer 'Spelunker' and venture into the mysterious dungeons!
But, the caves are filled with danger, and letting your guard down for just a bit can cost you your life.
Online multiplayer mode allows for up to 6 people to work together to clear the dungeon. Even if you mess us, your friends can help you! More points are rewarded when there are more people in your group! The new pet that will be added will give your explorer the advantage with its special abilities! Customize your characters with gear that can only be obtained in certain dungeons! Plus new characters may join!? What awaits at the deepest parts of the caves?
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Network Players 2-6
Online Play (Required)
The Settlers Online combines popular gameplay elements with brand new additions and improvements. Seize territory and explore in a gaming experience built for everyone to enjoy, from ‘The Settlers’ newbies to old-school gamers. Build your city brick by brick, and lead it to glorious prosperity! It takes a great leader to build a great city, and you'll have to optimize your production chains and lay out the perfect infrastructure. Don’t worry though, as guides and guilds will help you along the way, and also provide higher level challenges of increasing importance, as you establish your reign in the realm! ...
Each match takes around 30 minutes to complete while still providing a deeply strategic and challenging gameplay. It is intended to be a bite sized alternative to other time consuming 4x strategy games.
The Battle of Polytopia is a successful indie title enjoyed by millions of fans on mobile and tablets and we a currently revamping it to be even better on your desktop.
We plan to add a few Steam exclusive features that does not fit in a mobile game, but we have not decided exactly what yet.
If you have suggestions please let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
We will release when the game feels purrfect, probably at the end of 2018. Add it to your wish list to keep updated. ...
Fulfill your destiny and claim your rightful place on the throne of Britannia. Recruit fabled knights to your Round Table: send them to adventures or battles, let them gather knowledge and artifacts, see how they become the most powerful heroes of the realm. Build the majestic Camelot, but beware: there will be enemies, both mortal and otherworldly that will try to destroy you. Send your heroes and their followers to battle with legendary warriors and monsters and see how the folk of the faeries and the saints set against wizards and evil knights.
- Real-time fantasy battles: spectacular fight scenarios on grandiose battlefields, featuring thousands of soldiers and powerful heroes such as Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad or Merlin. Battles rely on the strengths and weaknesses of the different arms with several tactical possibilities, the abilities of the units and the heroes, monsters and most of all, spells.
- Turn-based Campaign Map: Britannia is represented as a fully three dimensional topographic map where heroes move freely, conquer provinces or find adventures. In the turn-based campaign the changing seasons have effect on the gameplay and the graphics of the Campaign Map.
- Create your own legend! The saga of King Arthur is an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia through a story-based campaign. The Campaign is divided into chapters, like a chronicle, each with a unique tone and theme. The chapters all have objectives, long- and short-term goals that also fit together to draw a grandiose picture of an unfolding storyline. There are many possible events and outcomes that all influence the legend itself and determine the ending of the storyline.
- Morality Chart: Every decision in the game will influence the position of King Arthur on the Morality Chart. King Arthur might become a Christian ruler or the Follower of the Old Faith; a rightful or a ruthless monarch. These choices unlock special contents, allies, heroes, units and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes lead the armies and learn skills, spells and abilities from an ability tree for experience points. Heroes can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province, which is the best way to have them indebted. Arranging their marriages with the nice damsels of Arthur’s court also raises their loyalty.
- Adventures: adventuring is the essence of King Arthur’s world. Quests pop up on the Campaign Map regularly. In technical terms it is a short story where the chosen knight has to make important decisions. Some adventures end in battles on special battlemaps.
Terraria game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Terraria
Terraria is a 2D action adventure sandbox game, where players create a character and gather resources in order to gradually craft stronger weapons and armor. Players create randomly generated maps that contain different locations within it, and by gathering specific resources and triggering special events, players will fight one of the many in-game bosses. Created characters can be played on different maps.
The game introduces hundreds of unique items that can be found across the entirety of the map, some of which may not even be encountered.
Terraria have many different Biomes and areas with distinct visuals, containing resources and enemies unique to this biome. After gathering materials, players can craft furniture, and build settlements and houses, since after completing events or finding specific items NPCs will start to arrive, and will require player’s protection. Terraria can be played on three difficulties and has a large modding community.