The best games like Teleglitch: Die More Edition are:
- arrow_rightThe Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightDead Space 2
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- arrow_rightBulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
- arrow_rightRed Faction: Armageddon
- arrow_rightCondemned: Criminal Origins
- arrow_rightHomefront: The Revolution
- arrow_rightRampage Knights
100 Best Games Like Teleglitch: Die More Edition:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (28)
- iOS (40)
- Android (18)
- macOS (90)
- Linux (62)
- Nintendo Switch (29)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (20)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (3)
- NES (6)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (10)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (7)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA CD (4)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
The player is Geralt of Rivia, infamous monster slayer. In the second game of the series, titular witcher is involved in the inner conflicts of Temeria, where he stopped the rebellion and was hired as a bodyguard of Temerian King Foltest. Eventually, Foltest was assassinated by a witcher-like assassin, and the only person fitting the description was Geralt.
The game combat system was reworked, in order to add traps and ranged throwing weapon, giving players more control over the course of the battle. It’s still a third person action RPG, and the player can upgrade and improve general abilities, swordsmanship, alchemy, and magic.
The enhanced edition includes additional hours of content, new cinematics, the original soundtrack, game manual and quest handbook, among other things. The new tutorial allows players to spend more time to master new game mechanics and see for themselves visual improvements to the core game.
Categories in common with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition: Role Playing
2. Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 is a third-person action shooter including both survival and horror elements. The game is a direct sequel to the first chapter of the Dead Space franchise. The game is set in the space environment of the future. The story of the second part begins in 2511, 3 years after the events held in the first game. The main character Isaac Clarke is awakened after 3-year coma (after the escape from Aegis VII) in an insane asylum in the Sprawl on Titan. A soon as the event pace raises and antagonists start pursuing him to get his brains (for building a new Marker), Isaac realizes his only goal – the destruction of the Marker. Players are offered to join the protagonist’s space adventures to complete his main mission and to force a Necromorph outbreak. As in the previous part, Isaac uses a special Resource Integration Gear – special suit, which displays important in-game parameters including health and oxygen level (required for vacuum spaces), and which also serves as a gameplay HUD. In case if one of the scales reaches the zero point, Isaac will die, and the game will be restarted from the last checkpoint.
3. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
A millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option and be aware of the far more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
BRUTAL 8VS8 ONLINE COMBAT
Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
4. Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive.
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new content exclusive to Full Clip!
5. Red Faction: Armageddon
Armageddon - the fourth part of the game Red Faction.
The action takes place on Mars. Mars is colonised and inhabited thoroughly, but the device for creating an artificial atmosphere is captured by a group of unbalanced scoundrels. Colonists have to move under the surface, where for some reason there is air.
This is a setting. We meet the hero pursuing his own tasks - he is looking for treasure in a dungeon under someone else's order. But instead of gold and gems, he discovers a device of an incomprehensible purpose. The hero contacts the customer and receives an order to blow up the found structure. The explosion leads to the awakening of a race of monsters, like giant insects, which begin to briskly destroy the colonists. And the hero now has to kill the monsters.
Armageddon sets a new level of the Red Faction game. The important novelties:
More opportunities to break through the walls.
The hero gains additional energy from destroying something.
The hero gets a device that can collect back the destroyed objects.
Sometimes the hero finds a fighting robot, sits down in it and literally tramples the enemies.
6. Condemned: Criminal Origins
Condemned: Criminal Origins is a grim crime thriller that lets you play the role of a detective and investigate the murder of a young woman. The game features a dark and paranoid atmosphere with some disturbing imagery. The player controls the protagonist, an FBI agent Ethan Thomas, who was summoned to a crime scene in an abandoned building. His job is to collect the evidence, such as fingerprints and fluids, and send it to the FBI forensic laboratory to find clues to the mystery. Thomas will use the information he gathered to solve puzzles and access new territories of the fictional Metro City. His goal is to track down the murderer who is likely a famous serial killer. The job proves to be dangerous, as Thomas has to visit some of the darker places in the town and fight thugs and psychos, while the main villain seems to keep an eye on him.
The combat system in Condemned: Criminal Origins is more realistic than in most first-person shooters. Here, firearms are able to kill people in one hit, however, they are seldom used, and the ammunition is very scarce. Ethan Thomas mostly uses improvised weapons, like shovels, wrenches and even a mannequin arm. Melee weapons also allow you to block enemy hits, and mastering timely blocks is essential to avoid being killed.
Categories in common with Condemned: Criminal Origins: Action
7. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
8. Rampage Knights
Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online.
You play as a hero trapped by a spell in a magical forest. All paths lead you to a nearby ruined castle, infested with goblins, skeletons and other foul creatures. Gear up with awesome and ridiculous weapons and spells and descend into the deep labyrinth below the ruin to face its sinister master!
Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
- Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
- Singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players (online and local)
- Randomly generated environments with rogue-like elements
- Hero visually evolving with new abilities
- Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
- Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
- Full controller support
- Mighty foot included!
So what do you say? Are you ready to start the rampage?
9. SteamWorld Heist
Steamworld Heist is a pirate-themed turn-based strategy with shooter and platformer elements. You take on the role of a pirate captain, Piper, as she recruits robots and leads them through space to capture enemy ships. The game has a side-scrolling perspective, and most levels are procedurally generated.
The main resource in the game’s universe is water, and all power try to get it. But unexpectedly one more side appears in this conflict: aggressive steambots that attack people. Only Piper can find out what’s happening and save the world.
To fulfill your mission, you need to form a team of robots to fight by your side. There’s a huge variety of potential crew members that can be found in different parts of the galaxy. To recruit them you spend water or reputation points you get completing missions. Every soldier has unique abilities and specialization that upgrade through the game. Battles are made in a classical turn-based manner with a realistic physics model that features ricochets, laser sights and bomb throwing.
Virginia is a silent game that offers the player to become an FBI detective and solve a mystery. It was inspired by supernatural thrillers like Twin Peaks and X-Files.
As its name suggests, the game is set in Virginia, in a fictional country town called Kingdom. A small boy named Lucas Fairfax disappeared recently. The main protagonist, a young and inexperienced FBI agent Anne Tarver, has to uncover the mystery and find the child. Since she lacks the necessary experience, Tarver is accompanied by a higher ranking agent Maria Halperin. The two don't trust each other, but they have to overcome their differences and work together.
Virginia's gameplay is similar to interactive movies and "walking simulators." The player controls Anne and travels around the city, accompanied by Halperin, to find clues and learn more about what's going on in the city. The player has no actual control over the actions of the protagonist. Instead, he or she can only navigate Tarver over the city and then watch her act. The game is very short, and two hours is usually enough to complete it.
The game is made in an intentionally low-poly visual style. There are no dialogues, neither in subtitles nor voice acting. The player can only understand the narrative through the facial expressions and body language of the characters, as well as the other clues.
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
12. Back to Bed
Back to bed is an indie surreal puzzle game developed by Bedtime Digital Games. The game was initially developed as a student project for DADIU. The prototype was later expanded with the help from Kickstarter.
The player's objective is to help a sleepwalker to safely get to his bed moving the objects in each level. The sleepwalker follows a distinct path. The players have to change this path and guide him in the right direction. The players have to be careful with their decisions as the sleepwalker can just walk off the level. Several entities can also prevent the sleepwalker from arriving at his destination. Most of these entities just block the path and have to be moved out of the way by the player.
The game features a surreal art style which is somewhat inspired by Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dali. There's also a small mix of the sixties inspired artwork which can be seen in the sleepwalker's outfit or simply the typography of the game.
13. Bendy and the Ink Machine
"Bendy and the Ink Machine™" is a first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future.
Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator's workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, "Bendy and the Ink Machine" is sure to thrill you... and decimate your childhood.
You'll never look at cartoons the same way again.
This first chapter sets the tone for the adventure ahead.
Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop.
Above all, fear the machine and survive.
14. Penumbra: Black Plague Gold Edition
Penumbra: Black Plague Gold Edition is a survival horror puzzle game developed by Frictional Games. It is a bundle of the second and the third games of the series.
The game begins with Phillip sending out an e-mail to his friend begging to end the thing he started. All the events after that scene are Philips flashbacks.
After the ending scene of the first game, where Philip got knocked out by an unknown man, he awakes in a locked room which he escapes through a vent. It is revealed that the mines that led the main character to where he is now are just a cover-up for a secret research base stationed in Greenland. The complex is deserted, all of its employees are dead or turned into mutants. Philips has to find a way out.
The gameplay has not changed since the first game. Black Plague is still a first-person survival horror, yet it puts more focus on the horror aspect of the game. Most of the quests present in the game were cut down and replaced by the item search puzzles.
There is no combat system present in the game. The players have to either run away from their enemies or stick to the shadows. It is impossible to stop the enemies, as they can break down doors. Throwing crates at the enemies does not help much, as they are only distracted by that for a few seconds.
Gold Edition features
The only feature of the Gold Edition is the addition of the third Penumbra game, Requiem.
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
16. The Culling
IMPORTANT NOTICE The Cullings servers will be shut down on May 15, 2019. This means online matches, the culling store, and all online features will no longer be available.
Welcome to The Culling. As a contestant on this deadly game show you must explore, scavenge items, craft weapons, and build traps that will enable you to slay your fellow contestants and emerge victorious before the end of the round. Only with cunning, skill, and a little luck will you be able to prevail and survive the match.
Unlike add-on modes in open-world survival games, The Culling redefines the Battle Royale genre by providing a tightly focused stand-alone experience that delivers incredible thrills and endless story-worthy moments.
Features at Early Access LaunchGame ModesThe core of The Culling is an online 16-player battle royale, played solo or in teams of two. Matches last approximately 20 minutes, with deadly poison gas slowly constricting the arena in the final stages. The winning player (or team) is the last left alive.
The new, fast-paced Lightning Round mode pits 8 contestants against each other in a smaller arena with a 10-minute timer, where everyone has immediate access to some of the most powerful weapons in the game.
With no respawning on death, you have to make every action count. Play too cautiously and you won’t be prepared for the final clash at the end of the match, too aggressively and you might not make it past the first few minutes. We leave the balance, and the killing, up to you.Weapons and CombatThe Culling focuses heavily on melee combat. Use jabs, charged swings, blocks, and shoves in a system that’s simple learn, but requires practice to truly master.
There are 32 melee weapons in the form of blades, axes, bludgeons, and spear. Weapons are divided into tiers based on damage, from the lowly crafted stone knife to the mighty Sledgehammer. Different weapons types also apply different wounds, which factor into combat strategy. All melee weapons can be thrown, adding the potential for ranged combat in any encounter.
There are a variety of ranged weapons, including bows, blowguns, and even firearms. A gun isn’t a guaranteed kill, however, as ammunition is in short supply and ranged players can be disarmed by melee strikes if they don’t keep their distance.TrapsPlayers who thrive on outwitting their enemies can sample from a collection of traps in the form of snares, mines, remote-detonated explosives, caltrops, and punji sticks. Matches are fast-paced, so sneaky players must lay their traps in hot spots (such as near an airdrop landing pad) or use themselves as bait to lure opponents in.ItemsA wide range of utility items are at your disposal, with everything from backpacks to smoke bombs, run speed stims to stun guns, player tracking devices to bandages. You start each match empty-handed, so you must explore to survive. Inventory space is extremely limited, forcing you to think carefully about how you intend to play and what you want to carry.CraftingThe Culling utilizes a unique crafting system that is very simple to use (no bulky UI-heavy inventory management) but still offers a wide range of recipes. Players can craft rudimentary weapons, a wide range of traps, and a handful of useful items, including bandages, satchels, and even body armor.PerksEach contestant chooses 3 perks before the start of a match. There are dozens of perks available, and they range from combat bonuses (increase the backstab potential of your blades) to crafting skills (reduce your trap placement time), to general utility (begin the match with a tracking device in your inventory).
All of the perks are available to all players from the start with no unlocking required. You can use perks to define and enhance your personal play style, whether it be focused on ranged, melee, or trap-based strategy. Advanced players will find helpful synergies between their perk load-out and their airdrop selection.AirdropsPlayers select a personal airdrop to call in during the match. Air drops are deadly care packages containing a predefined variety of weapons, traps and items. Be careful, because calling in an airdrop draws attention to you and can be stolen by other players.Game Show EventsThe Culling is the most popular game show in the history of the world, and for good reason. The show’s producers have devised events that take place at random during the match. If you choose to participate in these events, the rewards can improve your chances of winning, but don’t be surprised when other players arrive to challenge you.FUNCFlexible Universal Nano-Compound, or FUNC, serves as the primary in-game currency. You spend FUNC to craft, call in personal airdrops, and open certain types of item chests. FUNC is gained through combat and exploration.Character CustomizationPlayers can customize every aspect of their appearance: Hair, Clothing, Skin Tone, and Gender. There are hundreds of unlockable items.
The Culling also features customizable Taunts, Victory Celebrations, Culling Cards, and Weapon Skins.
In all, there are more than 1,500 cosmetics to unlock.AudioThe Culling places a heavy gameplay emphasis on audio. Making noise by sprinting through the jungle crafting items, slamming doors, and engaging in combat will draw the attention of nearby contestants.
Using audio cues to locate opponents and using the crouch mode to conceal your movements add tremendously to the game’s suspense and immersion.MapsThe Culling features two maps: The Island, set in a tropical paradise, and Cul County Correctional, a former prison facility converted to game show duty. The maps have been carefully tuned to provide just enough space for 16 contestants, but also to ensure than no one is safe for long. They are populated with landmarks, buildings (full of lockers and crates containing items), hidden caches, and hazards.
Many of these elements are random, meaning map knowledge is important, but offers no guarantees. When the match starts, you can choose to immediately set about crafting some basic survival tools, or sprint to the nearest building in the hopes that it will contain valuable items.Tutorials and Offline Training ModeThe Culling can be intimidating for new players, so we’ve included a basic tutorial and a training range to help you get your feet wet.
If you’re still not ready to face players online, there is an offline practice mode against basic AI-controlled bots that will allow you to practice in a low-pressure situation.Player XP and LevelingAs you compete online in The Culling, you earn XP, which levels up your character and awards you Cull Crates full of new cosmetics. The better your performance, the faster you progress.
17. Onimusha: Warlords
Capcom’s riveting samurai adventure returns! This version includes the original game’s intense swordplay and dramatic revenge story, plus a host of enhancements. Improved controls allow players to move and fight with analog-stick precision. The crisp, high-definition visuals support 16:9 widescreen as well as the original 4:3 resolution display. A new soundtrack brings the feudal Japan setting to life with an air of authenticity and intrigue. Experience this enhanced version of the best-selling action-adventure classic!
Categories in common with Onimusha: Warlords: Action
18. Battle Brothers
Battle Brothers is a turn based tactical RPG which has you leading a mercenary company in a gritty, low-power, medieval fantasy world. You decide where to go, whom to hire or to fight, what contracts to take and how to train and equip your men in a procedurally generated open world campaign. Do you have what it takes to lead them through bloody battles and to victory?
The game consists of a strategic worldmap and a tactical combat layer. On the worldmap you can freely travel in order to take contracts that earn you good coin, find places worth looting, enemies worth pursuing or towns to resupply and hire men at. This is also where you manage, level up and equip your Battle Brothers. Once you engage a hostile party the game will switch to a tactical map where the actual fighting takes place as detailed turn based combat.
- Manage a medieval mercenary company in a procedurally generated open world.
- Fight complex turn-based tactical battles with historical equipment and brutal injuries.
- Permadeath. All characters that die in combat will stay dead – unless they return as the undead.
- All characters come with their own background stories and traits. Want a stuttering ratcatcher, a greedy witch hunter or a drunkard disowned noble?
- Character development without a restrictive class-system. Each character gains experience through combat, can level up and acquire powerful perks.
- Equipment that matters. Different weapons grant unique skills – split shields with axes, stun enemies with maces, form a spearwall with spears or crush armor with a warhammer.
- Diverse enemy roster. All enemies have unique equipment, skills and AI behavior.
- A dynamic event system with atmospheric encounters and tough decisions outside of combat.
- Three late game crises – a war between noble houses, a greenskin invasion and an undead scourge – add a looming threat.
- Two full hours of orchestral soundtrack.
- 70 Steam Achievements and Steam Trading Cards.
Overhype Studios is an independent game developer studio from Hamburg, Germany. We are devoted to making great games that we want to play ourselves. With Battle Brothers we thrive to reflect the creativity, complexity and originality from the old days when game developers where passionate gamers, not corporate businessmen. While doing this we took a lot of inspiration from some of best games out there: The original X-Com, Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat, Mount & Blade and Jagged Alliance.
19. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
20. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went to far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
21. Zombie Shooter
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Character upgrade facility
- 9 upgradeable weapons of mass destruction
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of zombies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones and radar.
Caveblazers is an action focused platformer roguelike set in a fantasy world. Each game is unique with procedurally generated levels to explore and a massive amount of items, weapons and equipment to discover.
The game takes place in a recently discovered cave, said to hold "unimaginable power". You play as an adventurer setting out to explore the cave and find out what riches it holds. However, you are not the only one...
As you delve deeper in to the cave, you'll discover new areas to explore, new weapons and new monsters to try them out on.Smart Characters!Throughout your journey you will encounter AI characters. Some friendly, some hostile. We're using an advanced pathfinding system which means friendly characters will be able to follow you wherever you go, and hostile characters will be able to track you down wherever you hide. There is no escape. Be afraid!Platformer Roguelike! Caveblazers is a modern platformer which incorporates some Roguelike and RPG elements such as permanent death, randomized potion identities, an RPG-style inventory system and tons of items, equipment and upgrades!Daily Challenge Runs!Each day a new adventure will be generated! It will be the same for everyone and you'll only get one chance at it! These challenge runs give you a starting loadout, and feature a set of different traits.Epic Boss Battles!Between each area you'll encounter a boss. Each boss is very unique, requiring a different strategy to defeat. Bosses are generally gigantic monstrosities with life bars stretching across the entire screen. Good luck!Character Customization!A whole load of unlockable hats, tunics, trousers, robes, and more! Or perhaps you fancy stripping off and heading in to the caves in the nude? Go for it!Compelling Combat!Largely overlooked in other modern Roguelike games, Caveblazers attempts to move away from the simplistic combat systems we've seen in other games in the genre, and incorporates fun, fluid and fast-paced combat which is accentuated by the game's brutal and persistent blood effects.Challenges!In case that isn't enough content, Caveblazers features a bunch of challenges for the well seasoned players to take a punt at. These challenges reward players with new items, weapons & perks!
23. CHRONO TRIGGER (2018)
The timeless RPG classic returns loaded with upgrades! Journey to the forgotten past, to the far future, and to the end of time. A big adventure to save the planet, now begins…
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the ‘Dream Team’ of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY. As the story unfolds, embark on a journey to different eras: the present, the middle ages, the future, prehistory, and ancient times! Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
As the definitive version of CHRONO TRIGGER, not only have the controls been updated, the graphics and sound have also been revamped to make your adventure even more fun and enjoyable to play. To complete your journey, also included is the mysterious ‘Dimensional Vortex’ dungeon and the forgotten ‘Lost Sanctum’ dungeon. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle. Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca. Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions. Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before. Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
Active Time Battle Version 2
During battle, time will not stop, and you can enter commands when the character's gauge is full. The enemies' positions will change as time passes, so choose your actions based on any given situation.
‘Tech’ moves and combos
During battle, you can unleash special ‘Tech’ moves, including abilities and/or magic and characters can combine these abilities to unleash all new combo attacks which are unique to them. There are over 50 different types of combos that you can execute between two and three characters!
Experience the 'Dimensional Vortex' and the 'Lost Sanctum' dungeons
The Dimensional Vortex: a mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
Graphics and sound
While keeping the atmosphere of the original, the graphics have been updated in higher resolution. As for the sound and music, under the supervision of composer Yasunori Mitsuda, all songs have been updated for an even more immersive gameplay experience.
Whether you play with a gamepad or a keyboard, the controls have been updated for a more pleasant gameplay experience.
In addition to saving at a save point or choosing to quit from the menu, your progress is saved automatically while traversing the map.
Categories in common with CHRONO TRIGGER (2018): Role Playing
You may end up being your own worst enemy if you’re careless!
Every decision you make is critical as the world does not wait for you.
- Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
- Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
- Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
- Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!
- Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
- Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
- Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
- Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
- Defend your generator against invasions!
- Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
- Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
- Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
- Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
- Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!
- Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
- Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
- Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
- Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
- Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
There is free demo version of Subterrain! If you would like to see how the game plays, please try it!
By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.
Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.
We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why.
You got caught smuggling VHS tapes across the border, and now there's hell to pay. You want to find an elusive rare bird in the forest and snap its picture. You have to kill a man in the back room of a shady diner.
This is Paratopic, an experimental first-person horror game, one of the best-rated horror titles on itch, and one of Rock, Paper, Shotgun's best games of 2018.
- A narrative, horror tinged adventure game that takes you on a journey through a cruel fever dream world.
- Cutting between numerous detailed and varied vignettes, unravel how the stories of three separate characters intersect.
- Explore the detritus of forbidden industry, kill, drive through the night, find yourself in conversation with some very off-kilter individuals.
- A leisurely playthrough should take forty five minutes give or take, with plenty more to discover in the detailed, grimey low polygon environments. Or speedrun it, if you'd prefer.
- Over an hour of gorgeous dark ambient music is used to create our subtly dynamic soundscape. An anachronistic blend of modern and outdated production as glitches and textural pads meet synthesis & sampling akin to a haunted recollection of 90s Unreal Engine soundtracks.
26. Megabyte Punch
In Megabyte Punch, the player controls a robot who fights fellow robots for spare parts. It combines elements from various genres, such as beat'em up and platformers.
The main protagonist is an unnamed robotic creature that lives in a colorful world of robots. The character tries to defend its village from enemies from such factions as Valk Empire and Khoteps. Its goal is to beat multiple robots to reach the enemy leaders and defeat them.
The game is a side-scroller, in which the player leads his or her robot through levels and fights enemies. The protagonist has two types of attacks, one is basic, and the other is special. There are six zones, or "worlds" in Megabyte Punch, each divided into three levels. Curiously, the local robots realize that they live in the game's levels and refer to them as such. Each world ends with a boss fight.
The protagonist's home village serves as a hub. It allows the player to explore the worlds in any order, as well as to buy and use upgrades. The village is also where the character respawns after dying.
Defeating powerful enemies grants the protagonist spare parts to upgrade itself. The player is free to customize his or her robot. Some additions improve the character's existing skills, while others give it new options, such as different types of attack. For example, the player can equip his or her robot with additional weapons, such as a gun or a hammer, or enhance its jumps with a rocket booster. The player can save and load the upgrade schemes.
27. Expeditions: Conquistador
Conquer the New world: In the 16th Century, Spanish explorers and soldiers reached the shores of America. The search for gold, fame, and adventure drove these travelers into a treacherous wilderness where they faced hunger, disease, and dangerous predators. In their wake, the Aztec Empires lay in ruins.
Re-write the history of the Conquistadors: Forge diplomatic alliances with the natives... or crush the savages and bring civilization to the pagan tribes! Create an expedition of individual characters: Choose your followers wisely from over 30 characters, but be careful - they each have their own traits, opinions and moral standards.
Hunt for unimaginable riches and fight intense battles in the unforgiving jungle. In this turn based strategy RPG, a cunning plan is as vital as thoughtful resource management. Expeditions: Conquistador offers a rich storyline separated into two campaigns, challenging players throughout 25+ hours of gameplay. Strategy veterans as well as newbies will find their turn-based El Dorado!
- Discover the New World! Travel to legendary locations in America, roam the jungle on the hunt for mystical temples as well as ancient ruins.
- Create your own party of followers! Choose from more than 30 characters, train your recruits and lead them to battle. Coach them as they will develop from untrained recruits to fierce battlefield veterans.
- Four highly customisable difficulty levels will challenge pros and newbies alike. But be warned: The Iron Man mode is a real beast!
- Choice & Consequence: Use your skills to avoid hostility or, when diplomacy breaks down, adapt your tactics to highly varied terrains across more than 70 battlefields.
- Challenge your friends to tactical PvP combat in either Hot Seat mode or via TCP/ICP.
28. Thunder Wolves
When this “wolf pack” strikes, you hear the thunder roll. The Thunder Wolves attack from the air. They are mercenaries, and the best helicopter pilots in the world. Every one of them is ready for action at all times—and ready to fight evil, wherever it lurks.
The Thunder Wolves have already made it through countless battles. They are equipped to destroy their enemies—destruction is part of their business. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat of a combat helicopter and become a member of the most experienced and dangerous helicopter team in the world!
Support the Thunder Wolves in their global battle against terrorism. Take part in varied operations and do whatever it takes to thwart the diabolical plans of your enemies! Defeat them once and for all, and save the world!Key Features
- Experience furious helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline (and lead) pumped arcade shooter!
- Make use of 9 different helicopters, as well as a large arsenal of different weapons, and let your appetite for destruction have free reign!
- Master 13 action-packed missions in 4 different regions of the world!
- Vanquish masses of enemies, fulfill varied mission objectives, and fight your way through to spectacular boss battles!
- Fly together with a friend as pilot and gunner in local co-op mode!
29. The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain is a tabletop adventure come to life! This fantasy solo RPG combines unique, simultaneous turn-based combat with a journey that changes based on each figurine you take into Firetop Mountain! Which hero will you take into Zagor's lair THIS time?
The original 1982 Fighting Fantasy gamebook paperback, written by Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson, has been transformed into an epic table-top adventure game, with new areas to explore, characters to meet, and of course, monsters to slay! Zagor's home assembles right before your eyes as you travel deep into the belly of the mountain.
Each character has their own motivations for being in Firetop Mountain, changing the way the gamebook is written and choices presented. Combat is fought using the digital miniatures in a simultaneous, turn-based system called GridBluff, and the game includes over 100 unique hero and monster figurines to discover.
BLACKHOLE is an award-winning hardcore platformer with over 15 hours of story-driven sci-fi comedy and gravity-twisting puzzles. Complete Edition now available!
When the crew of the spaceship Endera is sucked into a black hole, it seems like the end. Fortunately, the ship crashes on Entity – an unidentified object resembling a planet. After the crash, the first member to wake up is the guy who makes coffee for the crew - you! There’s no one around and your only ally is Auriel, the ship’s computer’s sarcastic A.I. Together, you’ll need to come up with a plan to fix the spaceship, save the others and become heroes of planet Earth by closing the black hole once and for all. It won’t be an easy task, because the mysterious caves, lost cities, towering mountains and deep forests are full of tricky, gravity-defying puzzles and deadly traps.
- More than 90 levels in 6 dimensions to explore
- Hundreds of secrets to discover and puzzles to solve
- A fully-voiced sci-fi comedy with a cool soundtrack
- Pixel-perfect controls for both keyboard and gamepad
31. The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a much deeper conspiracy hiding it all than he ever could have imagined. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
- A brand new haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
- Available now on Steam Early Access at a discounted price
Seraph is a skill based, acrobatic combat platformer... without aiming! Featuring an angel, known as Seraph, who's fighting to restore her lost power and ultimately escape a prison infested with demons. However, dark magic has trapped the angel inside her human Vessel: if the Vessel dies, so will Seraph.Key Features
- Gun-fu acrobatic combat - Seraph chooses her own targets with a wide range of deadly firearms, allowing the player to focus on acrobatic evasion instead. Dodge enemy attacks with lightning fast reactions and look awesome while doing it!
- Dynamic difficulty scaling - The on-screen difficulty rating ensures that the game is always challenging. The better you do, the harder the enemies (but the greater the rewards!).
- Designed to be replayed - Levels are procedurally generated and filled with random pick-ups, enemies and bosses. Craft new weapons, Miracles and protective items through the Transmutation feature and unlock powerful passive Oaths for your next demonic encounter. Daily and weeky challenge leaderboards allow you to test your mettle against other players.
- Not a rogue-like! - Seraph can be slain in her battles, but doing so will mean resurrecting with less maximum health. Discover hidden checkpoint orbs to save your start point through the campaign if you die completely.
- Twitch features - Seraph can be played in Twitch mode, allowing viewers to vote between levels to give the Streamer a positive or negative modifier, which then actually alters the game!
Categories in common with Seraph: Action
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
Overload is a new six-degree-of-freedom shooter from the creators of Descent, currently under development. We released our 1st Early Access build on March 13, 2017, with our 4th major update (version 0.2) released on June 22, 2017. The current Early Access release contains the following, as of version 0.5:
- 8 unique Challenge Mode levels
- Infinite and Countdown variants that change the focus to Survival or Efficiency
- Optional training level for refining your piloting skills
- Three story mode single-player levels (from the main 15-level campaign)
- One sample single-player level (not part of the main campaign)
- 13 explosive weapons (7 primary weapons and 6 missiles)
- 12 terrifying robot enemies
- Steam Achievements and Online Leaderboards
- Upgrades system and Advanced player stats
- Automap and Holo-guide
- Preliminary Save/Load
See below for the Full Game features, expected to release in early 2018.EARLY ACCESS ROADMAPOur focus with Early Access is to make Challenge Mode the best it can be through iteration, polish, and player feedback. We will also be revealing about a third of the single-player campaign with a focus on refinement of the elements present there as well as interface and level complexity/flow.
We plan to do a significant update to the game every 3-4 weeks of similar size, with some smaller updates to address bugs and player feedback. Much of the story content will be held back for the full game release, but by the end of Early Access, Overload will feature:
- 10+ Challenge Mode levels
- Multiple rule variants in Challenge Mode
- XP-based unlocks and permanent upgrades for Challenge Mode
- 5 Single-player fully playable campaign levels
- 13-14 upgradeable weapons with fully functional upgrade screen in single-player
- 15+ robots of varying ferocity
The remaining content listed in the FULL GAME will be added at launch.FULL GAMEWhen we exit Early Access and launch the full game, Overload will contain:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- 12+ Challenge Mode levels with tons of replayability
- Upgradeable player ship and 16 weapons with multiple upgrade options
- 20+ terrifying robot types and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Epic soundtrack by Dan Wentz (DESCENT 2), Allister Brimble (DESCENT 1 REDBOOK), and Jerry Berlongieri (DESCENT 3)
Categories in common with Overload: Action
A platform game so difficult and at the same time, so addictive that you will enjoy having to repeat a levels dozens of times until complete them, enjoy this platform game with your friends and challenge them.
- You will receive up to 5 new levels each week.
- Hours of fun and anger, all at once in a "good" way.
- Great for playing with your friends and laughing with them or... of them.
36. Survivor Squad: Gauntlets
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets is a Strategy-Action game where you command a Squad of Survivors in a world where Line of Sight is extremely important, you cannot shoot what you cannot see. Develop your formations, move as a unit and cover every corner. Leave no man behind!
Use your weapons and gadgets to slaughter hundreds of infected in a series of levels with unique events. Gather your group, build your base, craft your gear, level your squad and get to the extraction!
Complete 20 Puzzle-like Editor Challenges that will test your brain and problem solving skills while teaching you the power of the editor
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets also features a very powerful Editor that has been used to build all the Developer Content you see in the game. It lets you place all kinds of Objects and interact with them through hundreds of possible Event Actions and manipulate them with Variables and Event Triggers. Anything from Lasers to Sentry Guns to Buttons and even Custom Interfaces!
The editor is essentially a visual programming language so if you can imagine it, you can build it!
Along with the Editor comes several tools for sharing and playing Community built Gauntlets. Build a death trap and challenge your friends to beat your score!
37. Rogue'n Roll
Rogue'n Roll is a fast paced roguelike top-down shooter.
On each floor you have to survive the waves of enemies and beat the boss to access the next floor.
Death is permanent, and you will have to restart from the first floor if your not careful enough.
Each floor is proceduraly generated and contains random powerups, weapons and enemies.
While the game become harder as you progress, you also get better weapons and stack various powerups for deadly combos !
Rogue'n Roll requires a part of luck and knowledge. To see the end of the game, you will need to die several times until you get good items and know the choices and strategies to apply.
When you die, your work is not useless. By killing monsters you earn experience allowing you to level up your account. On each level up you earn 3 random weapons or powerups that will be available on your next runs.
38. Fibrillation HD
Fibrillation is a philosophical and mystical horror story experienced in the first person and designed to be played in one sitting. This is a small game, and a full session takes about an hour and a half to complete. The game provides players with the unique experience of being immersed in an atmosphere of emptiness, helplessness and anxiety, just like in our worst nightmares.
The protagonist, Ewan, wanders through mysterious places, trying to figure out where is he. Hounded by his fears, our hero must overcome all obstacles to find a way out, after which the player will face the choice of how he ends the game, thus deciding Ewan's fate.
39. Orange Moon
Orange Moon is a surreal 2D action-platformer with RPG elements and complex puzzles. Take on the role of an explorer as you discover the mysterious world of Orange Moon – filled with hostile native life forms and harsh, treacherous environments. To increase your chances of survival, choose from a variety of weapons, equipment, and upgrades to aid your dangerous exploration. Can you uncover all of Orange Moon’s secrets?
- Explore a mysterious world filled with hostile life forms.
- Survive by acquiring and utilizing an array of unique weapons, equipment, ammunition, and upgrades.
- Solve complex puzzles to successfully uncover the secrets surrounding you.
- Fight bizarre enemies – from carnivorous plants to deadly biomechanoids – and defeat fearsome bosses.
- Overcome harsh and treacherous environments with obstacles such as acid swamps, toxic clouds, and deep craters.
2039. Water is no longer environmentally sustainable supply.
Most of it is too contaminated and toxic to be suitable for any use by humankind.
As the global population has grown to 12.4 billion, the water crisis became front page news.
The remaining fresh water will not last forever; it will become depleted.
Transnational Corporation SICON holds world domination and control over fresh water resources for several years.
The complicated and unstable situation resulted in violent uprisings among themiddle-class across the globe.
The world approaches its first week in state of emergency...
Westboro is an Indie Point'n'Click Action RPG with a unique real-time combat system.
It is easy to play, but hard to master. Use your abilities and variety of weapons to defeat enemies. Rely on armor or be quick enough to keep yourself in safety. Be stealthy or try to gundown everyone. Fight enemies at long-range or force them to engage in close quarters combat. ...Choose your own playstyle!
41. Exiled Kingdoms
Exiled Kingdoms is a single-player Action-RPG that allows you to roam freely through a unique world, full with surprises and adventure. It is an isometric game, inspired by the classics in many ways: a challenging environment to explore, choices with consequences, and a simple but versatile rulesystem enabling endless ways to develop your character. Each of your character stats will make a difference, and the world is highly reactive; new conversation options might be enabled with high intelligence, or vary depending of your standing with the many factions or your previous actions.
Explore a vast world: no one will point you to the best hidden secrets in the 135 areas. Talk to over 300 NPCs with unique dialogues, and solve 90 quests ranging from the "stereotypical" menial tasks in early levels, to epic-scale plots full with twists and hard choices. Customize your character with 70 skills and hundreds of different items. Overcome all kind of monsters and antagonists, choosing carefully the weapons or powers for each encounter if you want to have a chance. And return to the classical dungeon crawl, with traps and secret doors, and death awaiting the unwary adventurer behind every corner.
Exiled Kingdoms is a huge game, with content hand-crafted during 4 years of development and writing. It easily counts 120+ hours of gameplay for the average player, and much more taking into account replayability.Story introduction: A dark tale, and a brave new world
A century ago, the Andorian Empire was destroyed by a magical cataclysm that brought The Horrors into our world; humanity was nearly annihilated. Many thousand managed to escape sailing away to the Imperial Colony of Varannar: a savage island, dangerous and unexplored. Mistrust and blame made impossible to elect a new Emperor, and the four Exiled Kingdoms were proclaimed.
Nowadays, the ragtag kingdoms still struggle to survive in a harsh land, often waging war on each other and slowly declining into barbarism. Empire and the Horrors are, for many, just old legends and fairytales. But as a novice adventurer you rarely pay attention to such old stories; you're more concerned with your latest misfortunes and chronically empty purse.
But for once, luck seems to be on your side. A magical letter from New Garand materialized in your hands; it states that you are the sole beneficiary of a big inheritance. You don’t remember any relatives in the capital of the Kingdom of Varsilia, but certainly that won’t stop you from an opportunity like this! The road to New Garand will reveal many surprises, and will teach you that fairytales and legends can become, in fact, very real.
Note about assets: part of the art used in the game, trailer and screenshots is shared under different open licenses. You can check a full list at the Exiled Kingdoms website which includes all the details about license and the original authors.
42. Bad Bots
As Sam McRae, last surviving member of the “Titan Hauler” crew, you must hack and blast your way through an onslaught of truly bad 'bots to find a way to prevent a potential planet-destroying catastrophe. The mystery of what happened to everyone while you were in cryostasis unfolds around you as you wade through the bodies of your fallen shipmates, unloading round after round into your relentless automaton attackers.
- Explore 170 danger-filled rooms throughout the ship including the Evacuation Bay, Mechanical Shafts and Robot Workshops while the rich sci-fi story unfolds in the Campaign Mode.
- Engage in combat against more than 2000 deranged robots comprised of several unique types, all programmed to kill you.
- Face off against 7 deadly bosses, each with distinctive attacks including the fire spewing Flamebot, electrified Orbs, the lethal grip of the Spider and Jack Hammer’s brutal pistons
- Defend yourself with 8 robot bustin' weapons including your trusty Axe, Rifle, Shotgun, explosive Grenade Launcher, Pulsar Gun and more.
- Try to survive 60 seconds against an endless onslaught of especially persistent and cranky gun-toting, knife wielding robots in 3 unique rooms in Challenge Mode.
- Earn 14 challenging Achievements including “Run Amok,” “Top Dog” and “Reaper’s Friend.”
- Enjoy full Controller and Steam Big Picture support so you can partake in all the ‘bot slayin’ goodness from the comforts of your couch.
43. Residue: Final Cut
Residue is a story-driven 2D platform adventure in which you control three characters with different abilities, exploring an abandoned excavation site in the remains of the Aral Sea in present-day Uzbekistan. Once the fourth largest lake in the world, the Aral Sea is now an arid wasteland, a victim of decades of Soviet cotton irrigation. To some, it is the prime example for humanity to stay out of nature's business. To others, it's a world waiting to be saved.
- Real-world setting: The vanished Aral Sea in Central Asia, peppered with artifacts of an all too real history.
- A world imagined: Eerily detailed, vibrant HD art, closely based on photos from the Aral Sea and filled with secrets.
- Something to say: Experience a non-violent, thought-provoking, fully voiced story concerning the cost of saving worlds, without giving up control.
- Exploration: Explore an interconnected game world using three characters with very different abilities.
- Variety, variety, variety: From climbing to exploring to diving to navigating pitch-black corridors, integrating new gameplay elements at every turn.
- Captivating Soundtrack: With many vocal tracks and an ethnic vibe, composed and produced by Joel Bille
From every disaster, new heroes emerge. This is the story of a suicide mission, an impossible attempt at restoring the Aral Sea. In the late 90's, a disgraced Russian oil tycoon found an underground secret that could save the dry basin. The sea would not be changed. But for the team assembled to work the miracle, life would never be the same again. Ten years later, the survivors' paths begin to converge. Something is pulling them back to the Aral Sea.
See every side of the story
Residue has a story itching to be told. We have done it in the way that only video games can – by putting you in the middle of the action at all times. Resisting the temptation of a clear-cut protagonist, Residue carefully juggles you to let you see every side of the story, alternating between three characters with very different abilities - each one able to reach places the others can't - and very different ambitions. At times they help each other, at times they are in opposition. Sometimes both. Nobody said things weren't complicated.
Did we mention Residue is crazy about the little details? While the main story may take you between two to three hours to complete, you can search for hours for all the little hints and references to real world events, as well as dozens of hidden collectibles and all-round secret content.
Always in control
As seen in our previous, much smaller game They Breathe, The Working Parts are devoted to telling stories in new ways while keeping interactivity at the forefront. That's why Residue isn't a point-and-click, but rather a visceral platform adventure where you're always in control, whether you're monkeying around the ship graveyard or diving through underground tunnels, navigating old Jumagul through dark corridors with a flickering flashlight, or ascending the side of the gigantic stranded drillship with Nikolai's makeshift grappling hook. Around every corner, Residue will show you something new.
44. Modest Kind
You wake up, imprisoned in decaying time vault. Place is crawling with Convicts gone mad, Memeplex creatures childishly wrecking everything and ancient artifacts of history lying around. Uncover the truth behind this place. Think you're smart enough to get out?GameplayTeam Vedanta presents Modest Kind, a Rogue-lite Initiation Adventure. Ever heard of Entropy, The Selfish Gene and Schrödinger's cat? This action-heavy, story-driven top-down dungeon crawler will put your knowledge to the test. Your Path to Enlightment begins now.Key Features:
- Procedurally-generated rooms, astonishing bosses, fun enemies and endless artifacts
- Use your determination and skills to fight back hoards of Meme-like Infants with a weapon of your choice
- Customize your firearms: shotguns, muskets, crossbows, bio-weapons, machine guns, rocket launchers and more
- Play, learn new facts and train your brain solving Trivia riddles
- Lore-rich and story driven adventure of humanity's last stand in putrescent world of knowledge
Roll your way through a hard-core, high-speed, fury-inducing, nail-biting, reaction-based physics-platformer where momentum and skill is the difference between making the jump and falling to your inevitable death.
- High speed, twitch gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master control scheme
- Countless ways to clear every level
- Fully handcrafted retro pixel art
- Original music that gets your heart pumping
- Built with speedrunning in mind
- NO Randomness, NO cut-scenes, NO bullshit!
- Tons of rock puns
46. Sector Six
Sector Six is under attack, the Machines, massive automatic spaceships are destroying everything! No weapon can stop the Machines, the only hope is the Elder Mechanism, an ancient device of the mighty Almadi civilization, who colonized Sector Six a long time ago.
You take the role of the Negati Armada's best fighter, who, due to a dramatic chain of events receives the Elder Mechanism. Go on an epic journey across the mysterious Sector, develop your spaceship, activate the Elder Mechanism and defeat the Machines, before it's too late!
Battle intelligent machines and salvage their remains for your ship!
Sector Six is an elegant and innovative Sci-Fi RPG/Shoot 'em Up hybrid.
The core feature of Sector Six is the unique spaceship building from randomly generated parts, which can be obtained by destroying enemies - the minions of the Machines.
Other key features are:
- Story driven missions including cutscenes and dialog
- Unique silhouette art style
- Complex combat system
- Deep character customization
- Millions of randomly generated items
Categories in common with Sector Six: Indie
47. Inner Voices
Tune yourself to the voices lurking in the head of John Blake - the tormented man dwelling in a trap… that only you can guide him out of.
You will never know whether what you see is true - and you can be sure, that even after you’ve escaped the trap, not all had been discovered…
You will be constantly searching for a way to escape the randomised maze of rooms, you will be haunted by new voices and you will be the one deciding… who dies.
Meet John and his past in possibly the only adventure game with a non-linear plot, procedurally generated user path and (more than) a pinch of the atmosphere of your favorite horrors.
The sun was burning my back... I spent an eternity watching my shadow grow taller in front of me... what... what happened there...?
- NON-LINEAR storyline.
- Intriguing, disquieting gameplay due to the ever-changing randomized maze.
- Unique, dark atmosphere inspired by the works of H.P.Lovecraft, E.A.Poe and S.King.
- An amazing experience thanks to the moody soundtrack and audio design
- Addictive story full of plot twists and choices that may lead you to one of 5 different ending
- A possibility of enjoying the game in 4 different cinematic languages: English, Polish, Turkish and Russian
- Engaging puzzles with different levels of complexity
48. The guard of dungeon
The Guard of Dungeon
- This is the mad first-person shooter. The Unknown Alien Force (UAF) wants to enslave Our World. Only the Hero can save the Planet from UAF invaders.
The Evil has come! Are you ready?
Meet old-school hardcore with:
- lots of traps, which will smash, slash, saw and slice you in many other ways,
- 3 paths of ability progression,
- 2 hours of gameplay,
- intro and outro videos,
- and of course Hard Rock included!
All models/music/code are unique and are made especially for this game!
Show the Universe who's the boss!
49. Space of Darkness
Space of Darkness is a survival horror game, taking place on a hijacked spaceship where you are the last survivor.
You must try to find the last "rescue capsule," but it will not be easy. On the spaceship you will need XP, a way to get to the rescue capsule.
A beautiful journey to another universe, but you are not alone once the the adventure leads to a seemingly small bump. Robot aliens come to the conquer the spaceship -- the crew is dead! Can you escape? You must find a way to rescue capsule and save yourself...
- Health and Hunger System
- Big spaceship
- Rare items
50. REVERSE SIDE
An extraterrestrial spacecraft was discovered during the last manned mission to the moon in 1972. Although all information regarding this was classified, the USSR discovered it and in 1976 organized an expedition to explore the wreckage. 2 years later regular flights to the moon had become common and the scientific research center Orbit was built but this information remained classified.
It is now May 2023 and contact with Orbit was lost. The space agency has requested the Junior 2, which was orbiting the moon, to find out the cause.
The lunar module crashes while attempting to land and Gregory Klimov is the only survivor.
As Gregory Klimov, you will be in danger form the cold of outer space. Every breath of oxygen is precious. Every task is fraught with danger. The distraught crew of Orbit are in hiding under its surface. You must find any resources to build equipment. You must adapt, improvise and keep your wits as you try to survive this horror.