Games Like Team Fortress Classic
Platform: PC, macOS, Linux,
Trying to find games like Team Fortress Classic? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Team Fortress Classic, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Team Fortress Classic that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for PC
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Xbox One
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for PlayStation 4
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for iOS
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Android
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for macOS
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Linux
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Nintendo DS
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Xbox 360
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Xbox
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for PlayStation 3
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for PlayStation 2
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for PlayStation
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for PS Vita
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for PSP
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Wii U
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Wii
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for GameCube
- Game like Team Fortress Classic for Game Boy Advance
Games Like Team Fortress Classic: Max Payne,Sleeping Dogs,Counter-Strike,Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition,Chivalry: Medieval Warfare,Trine Enchanted Edition,Half-Life Deathmatch: Source,Serious Sam 3: BFE,S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat,STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
1. Max Payne
Max Payne is a man with nothing to lose in the violent, cold urban night. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder and now hunted by cops and the mob. Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Prepare for a new breed of deep action game. Prepare for pain...
Developed by Remedy Entertainment and produced by 3D Realms, Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting for his justice while uncovering plot-twists and twisted thugs in the gritty bowels of New York during the century's worst blizzard. Max Payne is an original third-person 3D game based on the MAX-FX engine and uses photo-digitized textures and radiosity lighting, resulting in one of the most realistic looking games ever seen on the PC.
2. Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping Dogs is a third-person action shooter with RPG elements, having Hong Kong as its central location. The city is an open world for the player’s exploration, and many gameplay features revolve around interacting with the surroundings. A huge aspect of immersion would be music, as it is themed according to the geographical location of the city.
The main character Wei Shen finds himself in various situations which lead to the development of the main story. Resolving conflicts between local citizens and Hong Kong’s organized crime, the protagonist is offered to join one of the city’s gangs. Due to this, the players need to plan their actions carefully, building trust among both the gangsters and the police.
The game features an unlock-based role-playing system, where every consecutive ability or trait is unlocked after the player achieves a specific goal or levels up character’s prestige in each of the three in-game groups. The combat system is heavily reliant on the character’s skill of martial arts, but conventional weaponry is also a favorable choice. Non-story related interactions add flavor to the overall gameplay, as there is a wide choice of how to spend the protagonist’s free time.
Counter-Strike franchise started in back in 2000. Originated as a mod for Half-Life, the developers were signed by Valve Corporation thus beginning the franchise that exists to this very day.
Having no particular plot or story at all, Counter-Strike was a competitive game mostly used as PvP. With new physics and a large amount of weaponry, you can choose between two fractions - Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists. Each team had their signature weapon (CTs had M16 while T had AK-47, for example), the main goal of every round was to kill the opposite team or fulfil a task. In case there is a bomb plant - detonate or prevent, hostages - rescue or prevent from it or assassination. One player from the team is chosen as a VIP person that must be protected, and the goal of the opposite team is to kill this VIP. By winning every round, you received a good payment, by loosing - much lesser one. You can spend cash on buying equipment and weapon. Counter-Strike franchise is still loved to this day, and even such old shooters live to this day.
4. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is the embodiment of the dynamic, bloody and violent gameplay. Here you can scoff at your opponent. You can fight using an axe or a sword; you can shoot an enemy from a gun, try to burn it or freeze. And when the enemy is no longer able to resist you, you will perform the most popular reception - "FATALITY."
The game includes several modes: Tag Team, Challenge Tower and a full-featured story mode. Players are wholly given the opportunity to choose legendary warriors from the expanded line, as well as the chance to challenge your friends in traditional one on one matches. And as you progress through specific modes, players will also be able to access the achievements and statistics of the leaders.
Brutal and unmerciful two-dimensional fighting game replenished with genre solutions in the style of X-Ray. Now, by the accumulating of a specific scale, the hero has the opportunity to use one of the unique techniques. Sometimes such an action can reverse the course of the battle.
5. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a fun hack-and-slash PvP game based in medieval ages. You can pick one of four classes - knight, archer, man-at-arms or a vanguard with his specific weapons and behead your opponents, stick an arrow in their chest or make a good-old rush with a battle cry and a claymore.
Also, there is a variety of game modes to choose from. In Free Fro All the player with most points wins the game when everyone battles everyone in this massacre mode. Duel makes a tournament - one vs one fights of knights where only better skill or luck will grant you victory. Team Deathmatch is a traditional mode with two teams and scores that must be reduced to zero in order to win.
What is not so ordinary for the genre, however, is a first-person camera. You are able to control any movement of your weapon thus creating a unique pattern of your attacks and slicing through enemies in order to win.
6. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
7. Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
A direct port of the original Deathmatch mode for the half-life to the Source engine slightly improves the game flow, by making controls more responsive and the connection more stable. Half-Life Deathmatch Source recreates the gameplay of the original multiplayer of Half-Life. All players are randomly spawned at the different map points and battle each other within a free-for-all brawl. To acquire any resource (weapons, ammo, health, and energy) players must scavenge the map for the various caches. Victory is achieved by obtaining the largest amount of kills during the match, by eliminating other players. In case of the draw, the player with the least amount of deaths is a winner of the match. Aside from the user created content, there are 8 available maps for the Half-Life Deathmatch: Source.
8. Serious Sam 3: BFE
The alien monster destroyed all earthlings, except one. But this one has a full set of everything that can be called hardcore and brutality. From the athletic figure and the hoarse voice to short phrases that leave no doubt in the victory. He goes to the past, for it can return everything as it was.
This type of hero sets everything else, the plot is clear and straightforward - run and shoot. It happens on twelve levels, the landscapes of which are created by Nature for bloody and dynamic battles. Everyone who likes to shoot and run will be happy with everything in this game. The best in the genre is collected in one place and cleaned to chemical purity. Even the monsters you meet as old friends - and they also try for you with all their might. They roar, beat and shoot, covering the sky.
There are enough weapons in the game, including hand-to-hand combat skills. Separate pleasure - if you kill monsters by your hands, you need to find your own approach to each. One monster needs to be pulled out of the eye, the other will die only if you wrest the heart. The heart, by the way, can then be thrown in someone - it can kill. There are a lot of pleasant surprises of this kind in the game.
9. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
One of the first DirectX11 games
Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
Extended system of handmade side quests
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
Sleep function added into the game
New player’s interface
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
10. STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
New students are arriving at Jedi Academy on distant Yavin IV but unknown enemy shots down their shuttle. As soon-to-be Jedi approach the Academy on foot they stumble upon two stormtroopers and Dark Jedi that seems to be the reason for the calamity.
The game is the sequel to Jedi Outcast and a part of the series of Jedi Knight RPGs from Raven Software. It continues the tradition of sparkling third-person action gameplay adding new stuff to destroy, new missions to complete and vehicles to drive. A player is granted an opportunity to create own character, customize its appearance, choose lightsaber and learn the way of The Force.
Jedi Academy heavily emphasizes its multiplayer capabilities: there are more than 20 arenas and 6 different play modes to fight your friends and foes that keep gamers playing it even today more than a decade after its release. At its heart is modified Quake III Arena Engine and through the years the game gathered around itself a unique community of fans that mods the jack out of their beloved Jedi Academy.
11. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
12. Beyond Good & Evil
The game belongs to the action adventure genre, but differs significantly from other games of this genre in the quality of the game world. All the characters that the main character of the game meets have their own personality, you can almost always talk with them, and even the dialogue scenarios with each of them have several options, and vary depending on the situation in the game.
Constant changes are common to the whole game world. Any significant action of the hero or his opponents, any noticeable change in any one place entails a change in other places.
The game takes place in the year 2435 on the planet of miners Hillys, which suffers attacks from DomZ monsters. These creatures abduct the inhabitants of the planet.
The elite unit of galactic special forces - Alpha Sections - protects the population of the planet from aliens. However, there is an underground rebel organization IRIS Network on the planet. The IRIS Network does not believe that Alpha Sections is really at war with the aliens.
The main character of the game is Jade, a girl of 20 years. She and her uncle organized a shelter for children whose parents were abducted by DomZ. The shelter is located on a small island with a lighthouse.
At some point, Jade is being attacked by the so-called Eye of the DomZ - it looks like an attempt to take over her mind. Uncle helps repel the attack.
And then the representative of the rebels of the IRIS Network begins to contact Jade, and says that Alpha Sections does not protect the planet from aliens, but, on the contrary, in every possible way contributes to the final defeat.
Jade begins to act as a photojournalist, collect materials to expose Alpha Sections.
Further, there are many events in the game and several completely unexpected twists, revealing both Jade's special abilities and her very special origin and purpose.
The basis of the gameplay - solving puzzles and riddles, finding the right directions and finding the right buttons to open the doors.
Many tasks are impossible without a partner. There are several partners in the game, and they can not only help with puzzles, but also take part in battles.
When encountering enemies, Jade fights with Daï-jo's staff. Subsequently, she acquires weapons capable of hitting targets at a distance.
To move, Jade uses hovercraft, which can be improved, both in terms of movement and in terms of weapons - hovercraft also has it.
Jade is constantly taking pictures. She is paid for the photo, although the main task of Jade is to procure Alpha Sections revelations.
13. Deathmatch Classic
Deathmatch Classic is a standalone Half-Life mod developed by Valve.
Deathmatch Classic was initially developed as a remake of a popular game by Id Software, Quake.
The initial release included five maps, which were ported from Quake. The gameplay closely resembles the same of Quake with minor differences in weaponry. For instance, the iconic Half-Life crowbar is used instead of Quake's axe.
Deathmatch Classic physics is similar to Quake and allows the players to traverse at high speeds using bunnyhopping because of game engines similarities. However, the game speed in Deathmatch Classic is slower than in Quake.
There is no loadout system in the game, so the players have to pick up weapons that are scattered across the map and vary from the default shotgun to a rocket launcher, a taser, and a powerful beam weaponry.
There are also three kinds of bonuses in the game which grant players special abilities such as invincibility, invisibility or quad damage for a short amount of time.
14. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Based on the international versions of the games that were previously only released in Japan and Europe, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings these timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.
Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
International Edition content,
Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
15. Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sid Meier’s Pirates is an action-adventure strategy game, a remake of 1987 game of the same name. It’s set in an open world around the Caribbean islands. The game features numerous activities, including sailing and exploration, ship battles, trading and diplomacy.
The core gameplay of the game is sailing among the islands, cities and colonies. Every tip on the map provides great opportunities for both economic issues and fights, as you can attack ships and capture cities; some battles include sword fighting mini-game. Completing different quests, you will gain diplomacy points of one of the in-game factions. This will reveal additional options, such as dancing with a governor's daughter at a ball. The game also features AI historical pirates, such as Henry Morgan and Blackbeard.
While the story aspect is not in focus of this game, there’s a little background of the hero you play as. After customizing your character, you start as a sailor under the command of a very harsh captain. One day the riot begins, and you become the new captain. Since then you can explore the world and do everything you want together with your crew.
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
17. Disney's The Lion King
Disney The Lion King brings to life the majesty and mystery of Africa through the tale of Simba, a lion cub faced with the challenging transition to maturity. Now, you too can be part of the adventure!
Driven into the wilderness by his evil uncle Scar, Simba finds salvation and Hakuna Matata with Pumbaa the warthog and Timon the meerkat.
Tackle heinous hyenas in the elephant’s graveyard, avoid the trampling hooves of stampeding wildebeest as you battle through 10 levels to ensure Simba claims his rightful place as The Lion King.
●Join Simba through 10 levels on his journey from cub to king
●Enjoy adaptations and orchestrations from the award-winning soundtrack, including “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” and “Hakuna Matata”
●Jump, climb and fight your way through this adventure, collecting bugs along the way
18. Road RedemptionLead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in this brutal driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
One Life To Live
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It's up to you.
A Truly Epic Quest
Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Fans of Mad Max will feel right at home here.
After years of bloody street warfare, the country's biker gangs have settled into an uneasy truce.
This period of peace is interrupted when the leader of the country's richest weapons cartel is assassinated, and a $15,000,000 bounty is put on the mysterious assassin's head.
It's up to you and your fellow gang members to chase down the assassin and claim this prize, but you'll have to drive through unfriendly territory to do so. Every biker in the country wants a piece of that $15,000,000 bounty, and they won't hesitate to take out those who get in their way.
- Single player campaign fully playable in multiplayer mode.
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart
- 4-player splitscreen co-op.
- Online mode coming very soon.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.
19. Double Action: Boogaloo
Double Action: Boogaloo is a comedic free-to-play multiplayer shooter developed by Double Action Factory.
The game features a sophisticated movement system that allows for diving, flipping, and sliding. The game is heavily inspired by the classic action flicks, such as The Matrix, and movies by John Woo.
Double Action is a third-person shooter which revolves around fast-paced combat and fluid movement, which can be found in Max Payne. Influenced by Max Payne, the game features the bullet time system which slows down the in-game passage of time that helps the players land much more precise shots.
The objective in the match of the game is to become the most stylish player with the highest number of style points. The style points are awarded for killing enemies while diving, doing flips, attempting slides and attempting such tricks. Slow-motion seconds are also awarded for stylish gameplay.
The game does not feature objective-driven matches, yet from time to time a special objective may be activated, such as Capture the Briefcase, Kill the Wanted One, Race to the Finish. Should a player complete the special objective, they are allowed to execute a special style move that acts as all the style moves combined. That adds a whole another layer to the gameplay.
There are nine weapons present in the game: two pistols, several SMGs, a shotgun, two rifles, your own fists, and a grenade. The pistols can be dual-wielded.
20. 35MMPost-apocalyptic story about two travelers who set out on a long journey in the wasteland, left by people after the global epidemic. The disaster destroyed much of the world's population, the infrastructure went wrong and the common life remained only in memories. The times when a human has adapted the environment for himself have end and now, in order to survive, he will have to adapt to changes. You will have to play the character whose path runs through the deserted towns and cities in Russia, fields and forests of a vast country and even a secret underground facility. Who are we, where are we from and where do we go – we will be lucky to know it only at the end!
This adventure story will let you explore in more detail a number of interesting locations of post apocalyptic Russia, filled with a variety of items and secrets. During the journey you will collect supplies, food, batteries and weapons, solve quests and move forward on the plot, which has several variation in the final, depending on your actions.
21. Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition adds all-new enhanced features to the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Slink through the shadows as a deadly half-elven rogue, wield fearsome magics as a powerful gnomish sorcerer, vanquish your foes as an armor-clad dwarven paladin... whatever hero you create, incredible adventures await.
Discover magic, wonder, and danger at every turn on your own or with friends in these classic Dungeons & Dragons adventures.Enhanced Features:Improved Display: Your portrait, combat bar, inventory, and other UI elements adjust in size based on your chosen resolution including 1080p and 4k.
Advanced Graphics Options: Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for crisper, cleaner visuals. Enable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options as preferred.
Community Endorsed: Original developers have teamed with key members of the Neverwinter Nights community to curate important fan-requested improvements to support players, storytellers, and modders.
Backwards Compatibility: Works with save games, modules, and mods from the original Neverwinter Nights. A galaxy of community created content awaits.All the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition:The original Neverwinter Nights campaign: Find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
Two expansion packs:
Shadows of Undrentide: Another adventure begins in Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
Hordes of the Underdark: Continue the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide and journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.Three premium modules:
Discover over 40 hours of new stories, then go on to sample the hundreds of modules created by community members just like you.
Witch’s Wake The Aurora Toolset: Build your own world full of unique monsters, items, traps, encounters, and settings, then share your creation with the rest of the Neverwinter Nights community. (Windows only)
Dungeon Master Client: Become the storyteller! Control monsters, creatures, and characters your players will meet over the course of an adventure.
22. Saints Row IV: Game of the Century EditionThe US President must save the Earth from alien overlord Zinyak using superpowers and strange weapons in the wildest open world game ever. Includes all available DLC!
The epic conclusion to the game that changed all the rules! The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the White House—but the Earth has been invaded and it’s up to you to free the world from Overlord Zinyak and his alien empire. With homies new and old, superpowers and strange weapons, you must save the world in the wildest open world game ever! And this edition even includes all available DLC!Key Features
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You’re not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons… FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo - Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
23. The First TemplarThe First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, including Sacracen, King Philip the IV of France and the Inquisition.
The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI-controlled hero.
- Expansive Historical Game World: Return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse. 20 historically accurate locations from around Europe have been recreated for the player to explore
- One player - Multiple Roles: Instantly swap between playable characters, focusing on the best skills for the job. Drop in/out cooperative online play allows a friend to help out!
- Fast Paced Action-Based Play: Unlock furious combos to unleash upon waves of challenging opponents
- RPG-inspired Character Development: Each character has unique abilities and skill trees, which players develop as they explore the game world
24. PanzarPANZAR is a fantasy multiplayer third-person shooter. You get to choose from eight unique character classes, team-based PvP battles, exciting PvE adventures and regular tournaments with real prizes. Advanced RPG elements, the non-target combat system and the most modern graphics by CryEngine 3 will make your combat experience unforgettable!Key Features
Dynamic Team-Based PvP and PvE
PANZAR is built on high intensity team-based battles. Players fight in 8 vs 8 PvP fights and extensive breathtaking PvE raids where no one can secure victory alone. The secret to success in battle is how well you coordinate with your other teammates. It’s ideal entertainment for groups and clans. PANZAR’s developed clan system gives you the chance to participate in spectacular mass tournaments for glory and prizes.
One Spectacular Fantasy World
Incredibly Detailed Fantasy World
PANZAR comes to life through the raw power of CryENGINE, the ultimate game development platform deliveri
ng incredibly detailed graphics and fluid gameplay. Players face off in rich and detailed environments such as mountain waterfalls, jungle villages, ancient castles and temple ruins. PANZAR is flexible, serving a wide range of graphics capability modes, so computers of many generations can get into battle.
Tactical Gameplay Modes
PANZAR has a wide range of locations, equipment and skills creating an almost never-ending variety of tactical options and battle strategies. There are eight different character classes, each with their own unique skill set, game dynamics and overall role within the team. With several different gameplay modes – Domination, Siege, Rugby and King of the Hill - it’s a game you’ll want to play again and again.
Players can create their own formidable characters and develop and equip them as they like. You can buy, sell, craft and upgrade weapons, armor and magical potions at any time between battles. Not to mention the nearly limitless freedom of self-expression arising from all the hairstyles, battle cries and armor paint choices. Unleash your imagination!
Advanced Social System
Players can communicate with other players right in-game using voice, team and general battle chat options. Finding new friends, grouping or reconnecting with old ones is simple! There are even gold bonuses on offer for each new friend recruited. Join teams, claim victory and crystals in tournaments, even create your own clan and choose the comrades you will fight shoulder to shoulder with. In PANZAR, there is only one goal…Victory!
25. Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog is a platform video game developed by Sega Studio USA, the former United States division of Sega's Sonic Team, and published by Sega. A spin-off to the Sonic the Hedgehog series, the game features Shadow the Hedgehog as the main character, and was revealed at the March 2005 Walk of Game event. It was released for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox video game consoles in November 2005.
Following the trend of contemporary Sonic games such as Sonic Adventure and Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog is a 3D platform game; however, it also features third-person shooter elements. Most levels have three possible missions—"Hero," "Dark," or "Normal"—that the player may choose to complete, while some have only two of the three. The missions completed determine the game's plot and subsequently playable levels, a feature referenced by the game's tagline. The plot centers on the attempt of Shadow, a creation of Doctor Eggman's grandfather, Professor Gerald Robotnik, to learn about his past while suffering from amnesia. To defeat enemies, Shadow can use various weapons and special attacks.
Shadow the Hedgehog received generally unfavorable reviews from critics. The game was criticized for its controls and dark themes, especially the addition of guns and other weapons to traditional Sonic gameplay. However, some reviewers praised its replay value. The game was a commercial success, selling more than 2 million copies by March 2007.
26. RWBY: Grimm EclipseRWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
27. Rolling SunRolling Sun takes advantage of the latest version of CRYENGINE, with best in class physics, lighting and water effects. Discover ancient magic as you guide your Sun Stone through lost Incan and Mayan civilizations.
Take control of a defeated Sun God trapped on Earth. Use the last of your powers to guide a stone across and ancient civilization, gaining power as you get closer and closer to your rival, the Moon God.
- Skills to unlock :
As you gain power, you'll gain such skills as double jump, mid-air dash, and more.
- Physics-based gameplay.
Take advantage of a living environment, powered by CryEngine physics, to reach your goals.
28. Watchmen: The End is Nigh
The lines between good and bad have been blurred and crime and terror run rampant in the streets. The alleys, rooftops and sewers are crawling with criminals and brutal gangs. And now, Underboss — in a daring escape — has broken out of prison and is ruling with vicious darkness. The city is in need of saviors and only masked hero vigilantes answer the call... you answer the call.
- Play as two unique Watchmen characters, each with their ownabilities:
- Rorschach, a feral, street-wise fighter who can disarm enemies to use their own weapons against them
- Nite Owl, a refined fighter who uses martial arts expertise and high-tech wizardry
- Fight and watch the blood fly through six chapters of gut-wrenching in your face action.
- Intense, visceral — battles fight up to 20 enemies at the same time with bloody, street-fighting moves.
- Clean up the streets with friends in split screen co-op multiplayer competition or solo
29. Postal IIIGood or Insane? The choice is yours.
Following the Apocalyptic end to the Postal Dude’s week in Paradise, we follow him and his insane pitbull Champ as they emigrate to its appropriately named sister city, Catharsis. Unfortunately, due to the Global Economic Meltdown, psychotic left-wing “Green” extremism and hypocritical Government corruption, it turns out Catharsis isn’t a much better place to live.
What path will you choose when faced with the antics of a hypocritical scheming Mayor? A berserk cartoon mascot with Al Qaeda ties? A former Vice-President’s cadre of Eco-Zealots? How about Gay Segway “biker” gangs, and a sociopathic cult leader Uncle with nuclear ambitions? Will you give in to your base instincts and fight fire with gasoline? Or will you rise above it to become something more, to serve and protect your fellow citizens from the rampant insanity of our modern society?
- Edgy, satirical Running With Scissors sense of humor
- A world of twisted parody inspired by real people, events and philosophies
- Large, detailed, interactive environments
- Crazy POSTAL style Vehicle gameplay
- NPC’s react to your behavior in a variety of surprising ways
- Multiple story paths determined by your behavior
- Celebrity characters: Super porn star Ron Jeremy, Village People Cowboy Randy Jones, Internationally hated film director Uwe Boll and Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott
- Appearances by other popular Running With Scissors character franchises: Krotchy, Champ and the Postal Babes, who will fight along side you (or sometimes against you!)
- Insane new gameplay including the Helper Monkey, Grenade Cats and the BadgerSaw
- Kill Uwe Boll! (or save him!)
30. Dragon's Lair HDHaven't heard of Dragon's Lair?! Well, you play the heroic Dirk the Daring, a valiant knight on a quest to rescue the fair princess from the clutches of an evil dragon! Originally released in the summer of 1983, Dragon's Lair has solidified itself as a cultural icon in gaming.
Control the actions of the daring adventurer, finding your way through the castle of a dark wizard, who has enchanted it with treacherous monsters and obstacles. In the mysterious caverns below the castle, your odyssey continues against the awesome forces that oppose your efforts to reach the dragon’s lair.
Dragon’s Lair is a fully animated classic arcade game from legendary animator Don Bluth. You’ll make your way through the castle and caverns below and wield your sword against some strange creatures. Beware of your foes, as they are numerous!
Lead On Adventurer. Your Quest Awaits!Features
- 720p HD Remastered Video
- Original Arcade Release
- Remastered Game Footage
- Bonus Extras -- Interviews With Creators, Watch Game and more!
31. STAR WARS Battlefront (Classic, 2004)LIVE THE BATTLES
STAR WARS™ Battlefront is an action/shooter game that gives fans and gamers the opportunity to re-live and participate in all of the classic Star Wars battles like never before. Players can select one of a number of different soldier types, jump into any vehicle, man any turret on the battlefront and conquer the galaxy planet-by-planet online with their friends or offline in a variety of single player modes. Single player modes include "Instant Action", "Galactic Conquest" and the story-based "Historical Campaigns" mode that lets gamers experience all of the epic Star Wars battles from Episodes I-VI, fighting from the perspective of each of the four factions within the game.
Fight as a soldier on the front lines where every weapon and vehicle you see is yours. Take the Empire head on or crush the Rebellion - by yourself or with an army behind you.
* Pick your side - Rebels, Imperials, clone troopers or battle droids.
* Choose your weapons wisely - each soldier has different weapons and capabilities.
* Battle on unique planets from the entire Star Wars saga.
* Pilot over 30 vehicles including AT-ATs, X-Wings and Snowspeeders.
* Fight up to 32 players in massive online battles!
32. Forward to the SkyStory Once upon a time, there was a great tower in the sky. People were mining crystal with delight during the prosperous days. Until that disaster happened…… Time past, the history had been forgotten. And now, it emerged from the clouds again – the sky tower.Game Reveal the story of the sky tower!
Forward to the Sky is a third person action adventure game in the sky tower ruin. You are going to collect all the crystal pieces to connect the story and everything will be revealed once Princess reaches the top level.Feature Puzzle platforming, a game features a mixture of puzzles, action and adventure. Relaxing mood, bright art, adventurous but peaceful music, simple control and combat. A game everyone are able to finish and provides additional fun of difficulty to hardcore players.
There are 6 unique levels to be explored. Battle the elements, run through the traps and play with interactive mechanisms to solve the puzzles. Find your path to discover the story in the sky!
33. Conflict Desert StormTake charge of the most feared special operations forces in the world: the elite British SAS or the US Delta Force squads. You're the best trained, best equipped and best organised. The area that has been assigned to you is yours for the taking. Seek, locate and destroy enemy targets and personnel. Create havoc and confusion throughout the enemy's lines of communication and supply. What lies before you is the opportunity of a soldier's lifetime. Take your equipment, take your training and use it well. Squad-based combat over 15 challenging missions.Key Features:
- Control a squad of four expert SAS or Delta Force operatives - Team Leader, Sniper, Heavy Weapons Specialist and Combat Engineer.
- Call in air strikes, take control of vehicles and engage in the most fearsome combat you will ever face.
- Watch your squad's expertise improve as each mission is completed.
- Unprecedented AI governs enemy and squad behaviour.
- Multiple paths through 15 challenging missions in urban, desert and indoor environments.
- Real-World physics and ballistic models accurately simulate the rigours of combat.
- Superb sound effects, explosions and actual Special Forces weaponry.
34. Serious Sam VR: The Last HopeEarth Defense Force's greatest hero in this unique VR simulation based on Sam Stone's own log files from his time as captain of the Battlecruiser Saratoga. Experience the missions that turned Captain Stone into the legend that he is today.Key Features at Early Access Launch:
- Tons of enemies – Hordes of attacking enemies have always been a trademark of the Serious Sam series, and Serious Sam: The Last Hope continues to deliver countless terrors in just one scene, harnessing the serious power of the Serious Engine 4.5.
- Tons of guns – Dual-wield miniguns, tommy guns, heavy lasers, shotguns, and an assortment of other guns. Oh, and chainsaws, too! More then 10 different weapons, including the rocket launcher, were available from the beginning of Early Access, and Sam's lethal armory was regularly expanded and updated.
- Planet-hopping action – Battle across treacherous Egyptian sands, in the pitch-dark under ancient ruins, and on the surface of Pladeon, the long-abandoned heart of a great industrial civilization. Early Access started out with two planets, each with four different locations, and more of Sam's adventures across the galaxy became available through updates. And that's not all - watch this space for more info on planned updates to the game.
- Dick's back, too! - Featuring the voice of Serious Sam, John. J. Dick, dropping one-liners as you drop enemies.
- Cry for Mummy – Defeat Mental's most powerful servants, starting with the Unholy Space Mummy of Gamma Pegasi, a huge, terrifying, undead monstrosity brought to life with dark magic - as dangerous as it is smelly! And that's just the first boss.
- Hyper-immersive realism – Graphics so good that if you die in the simulation, you die in the real world!*
*Might or might not be entirely true. But we tested it and we're pretty sure it works the other way around.
35. Delta Force: XtremePowered by today's gaming technology, Delta Force®: Xtreme™ brings the classic Delta Force game back to life to face the enemy once more. As a member of the elite Delta Force, prepare yourself to take on over 60 levels of frantic single and multiplayer FPS action, including graphically enhanced missions from the original game, new maps, improved game features, STATS and much more!
- Over 60 levels of combat to test your CQB and long range engagement skills as a Delta Force Operator.
- As a member of the elite Delta Force re-deploy in over 20 graphically enhanced single player missions — the best of the best from the original game.
- Additional new single player missions created especially for Delta Force®: Xtreme™ add a new challenge for hardened Delta Operators.
- Take your friends into battle in over 20 co-operative missions.
- Over 20 multiplayer levels include: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Team King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- STAT tracking — you can now see how good you are compared to every other Delta Force Operator out there and watch your rankings climb as your skills improve!
36. The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer is an action game developed by Heavy Iron Studios and Helixe. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by SEGA. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer on PC, Xbox, GameCube and Game Boy Advance. The game is sold via Nintendo eShop.
37. Battlezone 98 ReduxOne of the greatest sci-fi strategy games of all time returns Spring 2016 with remastered visuals, online multiplayer, and near unlimited mod content from Steam Workshop.
Enter an alternate vision of the 1960s where the “space race” is nothing more than a cover for an interplanetary war between the US and Soviet Russia over mysterious alien bio-metal.
Take command of an army of sleek heavy assault tanks, strike cruisers, APCs and more, and wreak havoc with super-heated projectiles in your mission to blast your enemy from the face of the Moon, Mars, Venus, Titan, Io and Europa.
Scavenge the battlefields for crucial bio-metal, deploy powerful defenses, construct advanced facilities and escalate each battle to an epic confrontation.
Revolutionary, revitalised and remastered, Battlezone 98 Redux’s blend of thrilling first person action and tense RTS gameplay is as essential now as it ever was.FEATURES
Critically Acclaimed RTS:
- Command the battlefield and fight vehicle-to-vehicle from the immersive first person cockpit view.
- Unleash mechanized devastation with a huge tactical arsenal including Howitzers, MAG Cannons, Cold Fusion Lasers, Day Wrecker Artillery, and more.
- Customise and fortify your bases from the ground-up with production factories, power plants, barracks, armouries, command towers and deadly defensive turrets.
Two Explosive Campaigns:
Play as American or Soviet forces in two separate singleplayer campaigns, with 29 missions across 7 different planetary environments.
Sleek Remastered Visuals:
Play Battlezone 98 as it should have been, in HD with completely remodelled vehicles and buildings, enhanced lighting and shadows, improved particle effects, upgraded animations, upscaled terrain, and more.
Online Multiplayer for 2-8 players:
Experience the classic rush of "Deathmatch", or test your skills in a pulse-pounding battle of wits in "Strategy" mode.
Steam Workshop Mods:
Tap into a community nearly two decades in the making, and enjoy near limitless new content with support for mods, such as new singleplayer and multiplayer maps, new vehicles, new HUDs, custom scripts and much more.
Not a modder yet? Create your own custom multiplayer arenas with the in-built map editing tool.
38. Legends of AethereusThe planet of Aethereus is an ancient and mysterious world filled with majestic forests, misty swamps, deep caves and ancient ruins. Devastated by three large astronomical events, the Three Great Skyfalls, it is a world just coming out of chaos and ruin. The recent unearthing of The Gauldron Tablets has revealed the existence of The Seven Ancient Skyfall Relics. The promise of unlimited power for those who possess the objects has led to a frenzied search across all of Aethereus.
As a member of the Nexus City-State, one of the last bastions of freedom and hope on Aethereus, you will be entrusted with the critical undertaking of procuring the The Ancient Skyfall Relics. Standing in your way are the Serpentica Shamans of Ghalia and the hordes of Khagal Tribes they control as well as the oppressive Venatan Empire forces lead by the notorious General Zhorgal.
Your epic journey of adventure and discovery begins now.
Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor or Officer while you embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies.
39. FeAreaFeArea is a non-grinding next generation MOBA where players battle each other using tanks, battle robots, and vehicles. The teams must use the weaponry of the future to achieve victory over their enemies. Both equipment and terrain have to be considered to be successful – every map has its own special features and a well-chosen position can secure victory for even the weakest units.
Join huge battles without boring mob farming and enjoy quick upgrades! Turn the beautiful landscapes of faraway planets into charred wastelands!
Enjoy realistic physics and destructible terrain! Develop your war machine and set it up to fit your style of play!
Key game features:
- Set in an original sci-fi universe
- Three classes of military equipment – tanks, robots and vehicles with completely different styles of play and battlefield roles
- 5x5 team battles without boring minion farming!
- High-definition world and equipment graphics based on Unreal Engine 4
- Realistic physics that affect equipment and the reaction of the environment
- An upgrade system that allows you to adapt each unit to your unique play style
- Visual display of the level of your military equipment – the higher the level, the cooler your war machine looks!
- Classic Team Deathmatch and Control Points game modes, with the option of another way to win by destroying the enemy base
- Battlefield skills that are unique for each class and type of military equipment. Unique skill development for equipment types and specific units
War of future scale! And a really awesome and exciting future.
It's waiting for you, pilot! FeArea choses only the best! Are you ready?
40. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent shows off the Nintendo DS as a great platform for first-person shooters. The action is fast and intense in this explosive tale of power and betrayal.
• Epic, six-mission solo campaign
• Sharpen your lethal edge against infamous Bond villains in DS-exclusive Virtual Training mode
• Wireless multiplayer mayhem for up to eight players with only one Game Card.
Kicked out of MI6 for excess brutality, your character's, ahem, unique skill set gets him recruited by Auric Goldfinger. A nasty encounter with Dr. No costs him an eye, but Goldfinger’s technicians replace it with a gold-hued, synthetic and upgradeable eye, earning him the name "GoldenEye." Now it’s payback time, Dr. No.
On your quest for revenge, you'll encounter such legendary Bond baddies as Oddjob, Scaramanga and Xenia Onatopp. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent lets you slip into the dark side as a ruthless and unpredictable bad guy with lots of big weapons and cool devices. The GoldenEye gadget, an infinitely cool device worthy of Q himself, and the heads-up-display (HUD) let you see enemies through cover, hack electronics and weapons, deflect damage, monitor ammo levels, decode locks and more.
You can wield two weapons at once or go one-on-one with a muscular melee fighting system lets you throw and cold-cock enemies, seize hostages and more. Left and right-handed gameplay controls, plus stylus and thumb-pad play, take full advantage of the DS's unique touch-screen capabilities.
One of the keys to GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is its array of control schemes. The touch screen isn't going to be for everyone, and some will want inverted controls or auto aiming and leveling. There's no greater disappointment than playing a first-person shooter and being unable to control your player's movement, leaving you a sitting duck. Once you find the control scheme that works for you, you'll be scampering through each level with guns blazing.
When you come across a weapon on the ground, you will need to tap the touch screen to pick it up. The bottom left and bottom right each represent a hand. Tap the bottom left to pick up the gun with your left hand, and the right corner for your right hand. The L and R Buttons are your triggers for this rapid-fire adventure.
The story mode follows the same story as the GCN game. It's a solid, unpretentious FPS. But what sets GoldenEye DS apart are the righteously great multiplayer modes.
If you have one Game Card, up to eight players can wirelessly frag each other. Just host a game and have your friends choose Download Play from the DS's menu. If you and your friends have multiple Game Cards, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent offers four game modes and a wider variety of characters and maps.
The muliplayer arenas make GoldenEye: Rogue Agent a great title for the Nintendo DS.
41. The Cycle
The Cycle is match based FPS where players complete quests while making and breaking temporary alliances. Anyone can attack anyone, and anyone can ally with anyone.
In The Cycle the explored galaxy is controlled by massive Factions, but the mysterious outer reaches are still up for grabs. In their race to control these frontier resources, the Factions need contractors to do their dirty work. You are one of these contractors, competing for objectives such as collecting minerals or hunting wildlife while being careful to avoid or take down the competition.
A new Frontier: Explore the world of Fortuna III - a hostile, beautiful new world, full of fortune, alien life, and other players looking to take its riches.
Storm: The cycle leaves only a narrow window of opportunity - stay too long, and you will be trapped on the planet.
Pacting: Players can meet on the surface of Fortuna III and join uneasy alliances with one another as they complete contracts
Black Market: Players have a wide arsenal of weapons and gear available to them, all with different playstyles, that can be purchased during a match
Crafting: Players can spend their precious credits on creating new gear to take into the next match
Quests: Shooting may give you an edge - but the best prospectors are those who can take on dangerous jobs for factions during a match
Customization: A wide selection of gear that players progress through, tailoring their character to their individual playstyle, with more options regularly added
42. The InitialRestory Studio is a small team of five developers. We hope you will love this game as much as we do.
THE INITIAL is a hyper action game about pretty schoolgirls battling against evil.
The game takes place in a special area called SPE, with a school for students gifted with ESP powers. Every student of the school is skilled in battle, and an evil organization wants to create an artificial girl who has the ultimate power. They have secretly collected combat data and are close to achieving their goal. Now it's up to two students, Ruri and Erika, to stop them.
HIGH-SPEED ARENA-BASED ACTION
This game focuses on high-speed arena-based action. Utilize lightning fast sword attacks and electricity-based powers to smash through enemies. Block, evade, and look for chances to strike against smart enemies who will do the same!
ABUNDANT SKILLS TO EXECUTE ENEMIES
There are many ways to overcome enemies: use skill points to learn new skills and abilities, capitalize on the weaknesses of enemies to beat them quickly, and if the enemy is knocked into weak state you can execute it directly!
This game has many levels and battle zones with plenty of challenges along the way. Enemies with different abilities, multiple traps, and unique bosses. With four difficulty levels to choose from, there's a challenge just right for everyone from beginners to action game veterans.
We hope you will like it. Grab your sword and good luck!
43. Ghostbusters: Sanctum of SlimeStrap on your proton packs for an all-new Ghostbusting adventure! Ectoplasmic threats are spawning all over New York, and only you and your team of rookie Ghostbusters™ can stop them. Choose from 4 new playable characters. Hop in the all-new ECTO-4WD and blast your foes with a medley of destructive weapons. Battle against the hordes of evil entities alone or with a team of friends through local or online multiplayer co-op. Show them you ain’t afraid of no ghosts!
GHOSTBUSTERS: Sanctum of Slime: TM & © 2011 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. "GHOSTBUSTERS" with the "GHOST DESIGN" is a registered trademark of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. "GHOSTBUSTERS" and "GHOSTBUSTERS 2" movies: © 1984, © 1989 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. Game Software excluding Columbia Pictures Elements: © 2011 Atari, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed by Behaviour Interactive Inc. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc., New York, NY. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
44. No Way OutNo Way Out of this city infested with hideous creatures that will chase you to the end!
In this game the goal is to resist and seek an unlikely exit.
But your concerns are not limited only to the ravenous zombies that chase after you, because to stay alive you need to find food and you're hungry, but unlike the enemies that come in droves all food is scarce and hard to find!
45. DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends Definitive Edition / 真・三國無双６ with 猛将伝 DXA thrilling action game set in China's Three Kingdoms era.
Rush across battlefields as officers that lived during the chaotic era, wiping out massive armies and influencing history along the way.
In this title, where the thrill of one vs. one-thousand is depicted in cinematic style, the story and gameplay meld seamlessly, allowing you to witness the period's grand history as if you were actually there.
Wei, Wu, Shu, and Jin - Watch the grand drama of history unfold from the perspective of each kingdom with Story Mode.
Fight in decisive battles with your favorite officers and enjoy nearly endless amounts of replay value with Conquest Mode.
Enjoy revamped versions of scenarios from past DYNASTY WARRIORS titles and new stories for the heroes with Legend Mode.
Put your technique to the test with 4 unique courses in Challenge Mode.
In this title, a variety of modes have been made available, allowing you to experience intense, thrilling action.
Also, a plethora of downloadable content has been included.
In addition to the full collection of scenarios from previous versions of the game, a variety of weapons, outfits, and BGM are also included!
Enjoy all of the content right from the start.
46. CHKNCHKN is an open-world sandbox game where life itself is your strongest tool!Create life, block by block…Bring living, breathing creatures to life in any size, shape, or combination you can imagine, with genuine personalities and feelings that respond to your actions and the world around them.Give your creatures unique traits and abilities…Life blocks have different stats and abilities built into them. Some are strong, some are fast, some shoot blinding ink, some poison enemies… they can all be used to your advantage to make creatures more effective.Work with your creatures to scavenge, craft, and build…Your creatures will help you gather resources in order to craft a wide array of tools, items, and structures. The better resources you find, the better the things you can craft!Fight for survival as you explore a mysterious island…Work together with your creature companions to survive the many dangers of CHKN, avoid starvation, and defend your thriving homestead.Get Creative…If the risk and survival of Adventure Mode aren’t your thing, you can spend your time in Creative Mode with an unlimited supply of every life block and resource at your fingertips. Create whatever you like with no restrictions.Bring Your Friends…Want to brave the wilds of Foot Island as a group? Or collaborate on a massive creature and see what happens? Invite other players to join you in any mode and see what you can accomplish together.Share Your Ideas with Us…We’re just beginning with CHKN and we’d like to involve you in this journey as much as possible! Our development is completely open, so you can see what we’re working on and share your ideas. We’re also available directly on Twitter, Facebook, or at [email protected] to chat. Show us a crazy creature or share any YouTube videos you’ve made (we collect them!).Thank you to all our CHKN fans for your feedback, bug reports, and suggestions so far!
47. Blood FeedInsectville was a warm and charming mid-west community, one of those that leave doors open at night and everybody know everybody little society. You used to describe it as "so sweet that made you vomit, drink bleach and literally gave you cancer".
After 4 combat tours (Radio Operator, -1 confirmed kills) going back home wasn't easy - you knew the dooms day was coming, it was just a matter when.
As cheerful as you were, despite all your flaws, community welcomed you back with open hands, you started your life once again, settled down, wife, kids and barbeques.
Having joyful life didn't shatter your insticts a bit, you kept stacking a stash of ammo & guns in the basement.
Sunday evenings with your former marine buddies, throwing cans on your neighbour's lawn, calling him piece of trash, pulling him out of house, giving him a free waterboarding eperience - You all had sincere laugh - this just couldn't last forever.
And finally, it came. When you suddenly woke up in the middle of day, you realized you are alone, literally the whole town was empty.
As an experienced soldier you spotted enourmous beetle looking at you with what you could swear was "the smile on his face".
You rushed back to your house directly to the basement, you have been preparing for this your whole life.
The time has come.
Blood Feed - The Mystery of Insectville is FPS depthless and mindless shooter, where you, smashing through the waves of bugs, insects and hordes of most disgusting things that ever roamed the earth, need to unravel the mysterious dissapearance of the whole town, including your family.
Multiple enemy types including various bosses will make you puke at first sight and shoot and run for your life.
48. Impulse of WarStop! You haven't captured the train yet? Didn't build a base and haven't mastered the planet? I won't jump from a springboard to take the flag! I'll be waiting for you!
Different types of vehicles:
- Tanks (NEW!)
- Hover (in development)
- Terrain Vehicles (in development)
- Spaceship (in development)
- Mega-robots (in development)
- Building base
- Capture a train
- Capture the flag
- Hover-racing with shooting (in development)
- Capture the points (in development)
- Capture the fort (in development)
- Mega-robot vs All (in development)
- Clan wars (in development)
- Tournaments (under development)
- Co-op mode (in development)
Modular editor vehicle:
- Primary weapon (blaster / gun, etc.)
- Secondary Weapon (shocker, energy shield, etc)
- Armor Plates
- Protection of the wheels
- Wheels (in development)
- Camouflage (in development)
- Flags (in development)
- Toot (in development)
- Engine sound (in development)
- The main building, which generates income
- Other 10 buildings (in development)
- Ability to build springboards (in development)
- Teleports (in development)
- Clan Base (in development)
- Invitation to battle(NEW!)
- Clans (in development)
- Friends (in development)
49. I, GladiatorBased on the epic Gladiator movies and games of the past, I,Gladiator brings you the true feeling of gladiatorial combat.
Swords, maces, spears, different fighting styles, power strikes and master combos, multiple foes assaulting you at once, hungry lions just waiting for a kill, insidious traps to avoid and put to your advantage - this game got them all!
Punch them, kick them, hit them, stun them, impale them, dismember them, burn them, destroy them!
Be the best gladiator to be cheered for by the romans and their gods alike!
Heed my advice, gladiator... To prevail you would need to be cunning as well as strong, work out a strategy for every level, use arena environment to your advantage, notice and utilize enemy’s weaknesses and last, but not the least, win that spoiled Roman crowd!
You get to enjoy a story of Rufus, a champion of the arena. Rufus is made to be a pawn in the game of blood played between two warring Roman gods. For Rufus to gain control of his own fate and to get revenge, he has to start at the bottom and fight his way through a series of increasingly difficult tournaments in different locations. Never give up and win back your pride!
• CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER and LEADERBOARDS
• 80 ACTION PACKED LEVELS SPECIFICALLY REBALANCED FOR STEAM RELEASE
• OVER 100 HISTORICALLY ACCURATE WEAPONS AND ARMOR TO UNLOCK
• 20 ADRENALIN DRIVEN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY - MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ENEMIES AT ONCE, each with unique combat style. A real gladiatorial arena mayhem!
• STUNNING COMICS-LIKE GRAPHICS and MYSTIC STORYLINE professionally voiced in Latin for true historic feeling
• GAMEPAD, MOUSE OR KEYBOARD CONTROLS
• GORGEOUS INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Use fire pits, traps and other objects to win… or lose
• HUNGRY VICIOUS LIONS to spoil your day!
• DISMEMBER your enemies if you master special strikes!
• ENTERTAIN THE BLOODTHIRSTY ROMAN CROWD to earn additional income
50. Deep Black: Reloaded
The Deep Black : Reloaded is a video game in the “Action” genre (third person shooter). Deep Black features extensive gameplay (40 single player missions in 4 different environments) that offers a mix of terrestrial and underwater battles, which so far has no direct analogues in this genre in the global video games market.
The sci-fi project with detailed action-packed underwater combats will feature a new trend in TPS genre. Exciting gameplay suggests using both environments for combats: land and underwater.
The unique setting of Deep Black comprises an immersive story line, complex science-fiction mystery, espionage and bio-terror. The story line runs up in the nearest future in the world of unsteadiness, chaos, espionage, terrorism, desperate fight for world supremacy and possession of sophisticated biological weapon.
Usage of realistic physical effects in the underwater environment enforces players to feel all the deepness of fear and unpredictability of combats in Deep Black.
Players will take to the murky depths armed with a wrath of underwater equipment from specialized underwater suit with jet pack and integrated harpoon and other high tech equipment in pursuit of enemies. With the majority of the game play taking place below the water’s surface, action-adventure fans will need to master new skills to fight hostile enemies and infiltrate enemy bases.Key features
- Cover shooter with 40 missions and 4 different environments
- More than 8 hours of gameplay
- Underwater combat
- Free 3D underwater movement
- Immersive storyline with expressive characters
- Huge choice of tactical equipment including jetpack suits and weapon, with special traits for underwater combat
- Support of Razer Hydra controller
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready title
- NVIDIA PhysX support
- Optimized for Intel Sandy & Ivy Bridge, working well on Ultrabooks
A world whose atmosphere consists of fire and flying fragments of flesh. The shooting and explosions are just as natural in this world as the birds' singing in the forest. Without a continually working Hastings machine gun, you just do not survive. And it is necessary to forget about steps - running is better.
The game has six modes - each mode is different for the purpose of the game:
Capture the enemy flag on the enemy’s base and bring it to your base.
Set your flag on the territory of the enemy or in an area not occupied by anyone.
Bring one of the players - an unarmed "civilian" (but he does have an umbrella!) - to a safe place, do not let him be shot by enemy snipers.
Grab the ball (not the flag) and carry it to your base.
Grab more control points (not territories).
Capture places that are protected by enemies, or defend sites from invaders.
There are only two means to achieve the goal. The first is obvious - to kill as many strangers as possible, but better all at once. The second is to establish interaction with the players on your team. This game is created to play in a team. For a diversity, there are nine classes for players - each class has one unique weapon.