The best games like Sword With Sauce: Alpha are:
- arrow_rightHuman: Fall Flat
- arrow_rightGuns of Icarus Online
- arrow_rightSystem Shock 2
- arrow_rightSpy Chameleon - RGB Agent
- arrow_rightBLOCKADE 3D
- arrow_rightThe Park
100 Best Games Like Sword With Sauce: Alpha:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (26)
- iOS (19)
- Android (9)
- macOS (62)
- Linux (35)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- PlayStation 3 (3)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (2)
1. Human: Fall Flat
Human: Fall Flat is a low-poly adventure game with platforming elements and physics-based puzzles. You play as Bob, a fully customizable character that travels from one dream to another. Bob has neither no background nor superpowers. His abilities don’t differ from yours: he can grab things, climb ledges and so on.
Every level consists of multiple puzzles that can be solved in different ways. You can push and pull carts, break walls and interact with everything else comparable to your own size. The game heavily focuses on physics. Puzzles’ solutions are intuitive and make you act like in real life. In their core levels are quite linear: you need to reach the door at another side of the location to get into the next dream. While at the first levels you need to find exits from tiny rooms, the further you go, the larger locations become. There is a lot of content in the game in general, and it clearly references the sandbox genre where you can do almost everything you want.
2. Guns of Icarus Online
The player is one of the four members of the combat airship team in the alternate steampunk world. At the disposal of the player are several ships with different characteristics and weapons. Vital ship systems can be damaged and repaired, all damages affect the combat capability of the ship. You can choose who to be on the team: pilot, engineer or shooter.
In PvP mode, two teams participate, each team includes 2 to 4 ships. The purpose of the game varies, but, as a rule, it is the destruction of the ships of the enemy team or capture of control points.
In PvE mode, all players are combined into one team, which can include from 1 to 4 ships. Own unique PvE modes include defence of the base, destruction of enemy bases, interception of enemy ships, battles with boss ships and others.
In addition to PvE mode, there is a war scenario of six parties: players earn points to enforce their party in the process of capture or defence of territories.
3. System Shock 2
The game is set in the distant future of 2114, 42 years after the events of the original System Shock. We are onboard the spaceship Von Braun that returns from humanity's first interstellar expedition to Tau Ceti system. The plot follows the main character who awakens from the cryosleep, with no idea what's going on. The rest of the crew was affected by some disaster that either killed them or turned into brainwashed slaves of an alien entity called The Many. The only other survivor is presumed to be mysterious Dr. Janice Polito, who instructs the player via radio. To survive and find out what happened, the protagonist sets out to explore the dimly lit corridors of Von Braun, encountering his former friends mutated into abominations. The player can use guns, but ammunition is scarce, which forces the player to use it prudently and move ahead with caution.
The game was created by Ken Levine, the Irrational Games founder and famous designer behind such titles as BioShock and Thief: The Dark Project. System Shock series was a major inspiration for Bioshock series, which is considered its spiritual successor, as well as, to some extent, Portal series.
4. Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
NEW STEAM FEATURES:
- trading cards
- steam achievements
- cloud saving
Don't let the cartoon visuals fool you. Being a RGB Agent requires some good skills.
Spy Chameleon RGB Agent is a challenging arcade-puzzle game where the player needs to avoid being spotted thanks to the color-changing mechanisms of the main character.
Across 5 crazy missions and 75 levels the player will discover different enemies and mechanics in order to complete super secret missions only achievable by a RGB Agent: taking pics of a celebrity and her lover at her bedroom or getting the secret formula of a famous drink company are only some examples.
Observe the moves of your enemies, choose the right path and start running to the next safe spot. The length of the levels make this game perfect to spend a few minutes completing some levels or hours finishing missions and getting all the challenges, speed-running through the game or getting all the achievements.
- change color to blend with the environment
- 75 challenging levels. The difficulty increases as you learn the mechanics
- 3 challenges in each level: pick collectibles and beat time
- 5 different enemies, each one with different mechanics
- a mix of good reflexes, timing and strategy
- levels designed and timed to be enjoyable by speed-runners
5. BLOCKADE 3D
First Person Shooter! Dynamic cubic world where you can build and destroy things and ones. Modern, real prototype of weapons and other liquidating your different-colored enemies will vary your in-game possibilities. A lots of cool game-modes, where you can shoot, destroy, build your own map, be the last-man-standing against zombies in Zombie-Mode, or to arrange a massive tank battle in Tanks Mode. Every one can find stuff he addicted to in this game. Huge amount of maps, made by developers themselves and of course by community. Upgrade your weapon, your looking, and looking of your equipment, increase your in-game level, involve yourself in the game's worldwide ranking system with another players. Some of game-modes include up to 4 team at the same battle field. Clan tournaments where you gather with other clans to reach 1 goal - be a champion.
Categories in common with BLOCKADE 3D: Action
6. The Park
Set in a creepy amusement park hiding a dark and sinister secret, The Park is a one to two hour long first-person psychological horror experience focusing on intense storytelling and exploration instead of combat and action.
A day at the park... a lost teddy bear... a missing child. As the sun sets over Atlantic Island Park, you must explore its dilapidated rides in search of your son, Callum. As darkness falls, you will experience panic and paranoia through a narrative written by a team of award winning storytellers.
Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of fantastic rides to be dared. That was the vision of eccentric business man Nathaniel Winter when he opened the doors to Atlantic Island Park in 1977.
Unfortunately, the park's history turned out to be one plagued by tragedy and drama. Its freak accidents, grotesque killings and ghostly hauntings have inspired many a sensational headline, and locals worry the park is far from done claiming innocent lives.
For Lorraine, it's where her worst nightmare began.
WARNING: This experience deals with subject matter that might prove emotionally distressing to some. Player discretion is advised.
- Explore Atlantic Island Park and step onto rides such as the Ferris Wheel, the Bumper Cars and the Rollercoaster; just beware, some of them have a life of their own
- Enter the mind of Lorraine, a woman facing every parent's worst nightmare, and unravel her story as well as the dark and tragic history of the park
- Call out for Callum to respond, and interact with the environment around you while examining clues and listening to Lorraine's own inner voice as the game progresses
- Compelling graphics and audio deliver a uniquely atmospheric setting rich in mood and mystery, developed by a team of award-winning AAA developers
BONUS: The Park is inspired by a setting within the modern-day myths and mysteries MMO The Secret World. This copy of The Park includes unique in-game items that can be applied to one The Secret World account; the Killer Chipmunk outfit and three powerful, legendary talismans.
Categories in common with The Park: Adventure
TorqueL is a unique 2D "rolling" & "extend" platformer/action/puzzle game.
Including total 50 chambers, 7 basic routes, and 1 secret route.
Interactive music of product version composed by sanodg(Nobuyoshi Sano).
Recommended playing with Xbox 360 gamepad.
*Win10 + Xbox One Controller problems was fixed on Anniversary Update by pre-install driver renewed.
NaissanceE is a first person exploration PC game developed on UDK by Limasse Five with the participation of Pauline Oliveros, Patricia Dallio and Thierry Zaboitzeff.
The adventure takes place in a primitive mysterious structure and the game mainly consists to explore and feel the deep and strong ambiance of this atemporal world but platforming and puzzles areas will also enrich the experience.
NaissanceE is a game, a philosophical trip and an artistic experience.
The game is constructed along a linear path punctuated by more open areas to freely explore, some puzzles to solves and some more experimental sequences.
Going deeper and deeper in a primitive zone from “Naissance” world, the player will meet entities or mechanical systems. Whether those entities are life forms or pure machines, they react to player presence, to light and shadow and they may open access to the following.
If most parts of the journey will require only curiosity and logic, a good control and coordination on running, breathing and jumping actions will help to go through rare but exigent sequences, as an homage to old school die an retry games.
The main idea behind the game is to make the player appreciate the loneliness, the feeling to be lost in a gigantic unknown universe and to be marvelled by the beauty of this world. A world which seems to be alive, leading the player, manipulating him and playing with him for any reason.
Imagination is an important key to enjoy and understand NaissanceE. Walking in an undiscovered abstract structure brings questions about the nature of this world, about the meaning of this trip. Evocating and symbolic, the architecture and events will lead player’s imagination to find an answer, if it only matters.
Warning! This game is not recommended for people with epilepsy.
Supraland is a mix of Metroid, Portal, Mario and Zelda.
Solve puzzles and fight cute monsters. Explore the world to find secrets, get upgrades, new abilities and to progress in the world.
Find the way on your own without the game holding your hand.
Splasher is a 2D platformer with unique arcade/action gameplay. It offers gamers challenges that require agility, speed and fast reflexes, and is set in a crazy cartoon universe.
The Splashers are in great danger! The quiet and peaceful workers from Inkorp are being led to their doom by the greedy Docteur, the paint factory's evil boss.
A young hero rises to fight for what's right. Armed with a splatter cannon, he launches an attack in order to save the Splashers and stand up to the dictator. His amazing paint cannon grants him color superpowers
FISTFUL OF INK
Use different paint colors to stick to walls and roofs, bounce high in the air, and trick your opponents.
MASTER CHALLENGING LEVELS
Brave the traps and beat the gigantic factory's security devices. Learn from your mistakes to find the best path and get the best time in order to perfect the level.
TIME ATTACK & SPEEDRUN
Challenge gamers from around the globe with your best times, and share your scores on the leaderboards.
Splasher is the latest project from Romain Claude, former Game Designer and Level Designer at Ubisoft (Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends). He gathered a small, talented team, including Richard Vatinel a.k.a Gromy, Art Director, and Aymeric Schwartz, composer and sound designer (Absolver, Rayman Origins or Valiant Hearts), to create Splasher. The game was also developed in partnership with famous speedrunners.
11. Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
Surgeon Simulator is bringing the ER to VR! The most critically acclaimed and infamous surgery simulation game as you have never seen it before! Built for Vive and featuring all of the surgeries and twisted humour of the original favourite plus a few new surprises…
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality transports you into some of the most unlikely and possibly unsanitary surgeries possible. Bob’s life is in your hands in this darkly humorous VR game, taking you closer to bloody surgery than you possibly ever wanted to go! From the operating theatre, to the back of an ambulance, to outer space, your patient’s welfare will be in your virtual hands.
In addition to the original surgeries we’ve added exclusive new features for you to play with in VR. How about brain surgery in the dark? What about a hand-held camera to admire your surgical efforts from any angle? New achievements? It’s all in Surgeon Simulator: ER!
Whatever you do, don’t press that button in space!
12. Thief Simulator
Become the real thief. Observe your target and gather information that will help you with the burglary. Take the challenge and rob the best secured houses. Buy some hi-tech burglar equipement and learn new thief tricks. Sell stolen goods to the passers and avoid too much attention from the police. Do anything that a real thief does!
A good thief always observes his target. What's inside? Who lives there? What's your target day schedule? Find out when the house is empty and does it have nosy neighbours. Check if their dog chooses dog snacks over the bone. Dress as a courier or a cop to investigate your target even better. Choose from lots of possible approaches to prepare the best plan. Many modern devices available in Thief Simulator might come in handy with gathering intel about your target and it's neighbourhood.
The faster, the better. Find and steal as many valuables as possible in the shortest time possible. Remember that infinite backpacks don't exist. When it's about time you have to maintain cold blood. In every house you'll find tons of useless stuff, which can really slow you down. If you're not shure that you can take some serious money for it, maybe a good idea would be to leave it behind and save space for some expensive goods. If you fill your backpack with worthless items, you may have to waste your time to throw stuff out just to make space for other things. Be careful, cause some things can draw police attention to you!
A real, experienced thief can spot places where there's most probability of finding some valuables on the fly. Use the scanner to highlight all the valuables in sight and places where you can expect them to be. Remember that you can use it only few times during burglary and that it has a limited range.
Get rid of stuff that can lead cops on your track. Turn off the GPS trackers, disconnect all the devices from the internet and erase serial numbers. Disassemblement of an car is expensive, but if it's a rare model, spending a few dollars may save you a few years in prison. Some of the goods you can sell without investing money in getting rid of tracks, but ultimately the decision is yours. Remember, that if you dont remain careful, cops will eventually knock on your door.
Look around for any useful items. They will save you some time on lockpicking or hacking. Keys, notes with passwords to the alarm systems, or even fridge magnets. All those things can look useless, but can also make life of an aspiring thief so much easier and reduce your burglary time even by a half. Of course many of them are just useless trash... Or maybe they aren't?
Be careful! In some houses you can meet unexpected guests. If they catch you in the act, your memory portrait will be on every pole in the city. This will seriously impact your intel possibilities and reduce the trading capabilities.
Design your own house. Build a fortress and put it to the test with the Thief Simulator editor. Choose from alarm systems and security devices you've already seen to make potential thief's life a little harder. Get yourself a dog or two. Surround your house with the electrical fence. It all depends on your imagination and wallet of course. See if others can rob you!
Find your neighbour's house or build it yourself, and find out if it's easy to rob. Make a bet with frend about who robs the other one first, or join forces, build an unconquerable fortress and put it to the test by sharing it with other players.
13. Guts and Glory
Welcome to Guts and Glory -- The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death, for glory!
The objective is simple: Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you.
Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!Featuring a Level Editor to create your own Death Traps!
- Physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with realtime dismemberment and blood (guts coming soon!)
- In-Game Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration
- Pedestrian characters to run over (no AI yet)
- AI Vehicles that can race in traffic patterns or even chase the player! (NEW)
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, fences, etc.
- Loads of Hazards: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws and so much more
- Special Items: Mega Fans, Turbo Boosters, and more
- 5 Unique Vehicles and their associated Heroes (8-12 planned)
[*}Manual driver ejections (NEW)
- 32+ Official Tracks (many more planned)
- Community Tracks for endless new content! (Over 600 so far and growing!)
- PLUS new features/content being added each month, using your feedback in the Community!
14. Ninja Pizza Girl
Ninja Pizza Girl is a serious game about self-esteem, bullying and resilience – and pizza delivering ninjas!
Its deeply-woven story follows Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her father’s independent Pizzeria. In a world where slums teeter on top of skyscrapers, where powerful mega-corporations exploit the poor and where quality pizza is hard to come by, Gemma must fight to keep her ideals, her family and their business intact in face of the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl – other teenagers.
"Deftly tackling bullying, self awareness and self acceptance, not to mention the challenge of keeping a pizza hot, Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautiful and important game." - Rhianna Pratchett
"Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautifully presented, challenging-but-not-brutal platformer that delivers not only pizza, but important messages about self-worth and bullying. Any young people in your lives—and you!—need this game!" - Karin Weekes
- Accessible flow-based gameplay that welcomes beginners while challenging speedrunners.
- Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
- Unique "health" system that tracks the player's self-esteem
- A mind-melting original soundtrack by the amazing Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's "Unearthed"
- The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."
Ninja Pizza Girl. For Honour. For Family. For Pizza.
15. Locked-in syndrome
This is a story of a man who has been closed in his own subconscious. In medicine we call that state "locked-in syndrome". The main character is going to solve all the riddles of his own conscious and find the way out or he'll stay there for good.
We're gonna live the life of a man who has been left alone in a really weird world where everything is happening according to its own rules. Who are we, what are we doing here, where are we going and what is this place we'll find out during the game.
•First person exploration
• Eerie high suspense atmosphere
• Shocking and immersive moments throughout the game
• Solve intuitive puzzles and clues
16. Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN! 🤖
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot!
With a laser sword.
SURVIVE AND PERHAPS YOU WILL EARN UPGRADES.
GOOD LUCK IN THE ARENA.
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant...
Oh, and the one before that...
1. Story Mode - One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
2. Endless Mode - Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 5 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to 🏆TITANIUM🏆 ?
3. Twitch Mode - TWITCH PLAYS YOU. Your Twitch stream viewers earn coins, bet on your gameplay and spawn enemies to kill you (or give you ❤️s—if they really like you). !spawn jetpack2 Kappa Kappa Kappa4. Challenge Mode - Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
5. Level Editor - Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
Features (in the game right now!)
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 7,421 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, giant hammers, FIRE 🔥🔥🔥.
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
See Early Access description above.
Hone your sword skills now, before the rest of humanity gets its turn. JOIN THE HUMAN RESISTANCE!
Or don't! It's your future-robo-funeral... 😈
17. Red Trigger
Red Trigger is a First Person Shooter (FPS) Puzzle game.
The player incarnates a virus called Red Trigger and tries to corrupt a computer system. You have the ability to shoot red blocks to expand or retract them, but you can only expand three at a time, so you must manage your energy wisely. The red blocks can be used in many different ways, like for example, making platforms, but also blocking lasers, holding doors open, powering systems and propelling yourself.
The game lasts for about 40 minutes to 1 hour+, depending on the player, and was developed by me in Unreal Engine 4, as my final project at NAD university in Montreal. I've worked on the game 7 days a week for 15 weeks.
Red Trigger also won the prize of "Choice of the Industry" at ImagiNAD in May 2016.
To see any updates on patches or new games I make, you can follow me on Facebook or
The soundtrack is available here
- Developer - Maxime Vézina
- Sound Designer - Gabriel Essiambre
- Mentor - Maxime Chapleau
- Weapon Animations - Florin Popescu
- Voice - Lydia Gosselin
- Community Badges/Emotes - Gabriel Fleury
Categories in common with Red Trigger: Indie
18. Apsulov: End of Gods
Far beneath the earth lies a place built in one man’s search for answers, control, and the mercy of the Gods. But as he delved deeper he found something buried, something locked away, to never again reach the surface of the nine realms of Yggdrasil. Something that now resides in Midgard, the human world, where it re-makes and exploits human technology to suit it’s own goals to leave nothing but destruction and misery behind.
In this world of human technology and mythological artifacts, chaos rules over the realm of man. It is in this chaos you find your purpose and destiny.
You awake in a sanctuary of steel and concrete, built to honor the Nordic Gods and to house an artifact, buried in the earth aeons ago.
Unveil the secrets of the inhabitants, the artifact, and the nine realms of Yggdrasil in Apsulov: End of Gods.
Immerse yourself in this Future Viking Horror-Adventure containing:
Nordic Mythology and Science-fiction
Atmospheric sound and music
A range of mechanics to aid you on your journey
Important notice: This game is in production. Languages, functions etc will be added to the page when it’s implemented in the game.
19. The Cubicle.
Enter the magical world of a regular office with all the wonders of paperwork, files and other office related objects. Learn how to master the work of a real office man. Such as moving objects, sorting files, taking care of your children and other office related pursuits.
20. Mother Simulator
Mother Simulator is a game for the gaming platform Windows PC, in which you will take a role of a new mother. For coping with all difficulties which expect a young parent, you need steel nerves, fast reaction and, of course, your loving heart. Well, and those, who cope with all the tests, can expect the Grand Prize – the smile of your baby, a lovely, harmless and not evil baby.
It’s a humorous project about a young parent's difficult weekdays. If you feel worried, irritated, you don’t understand what’s going on and what you must do next, so don’t worry. We want to give you exactly these feelings in our game.
At each new level the passing conditions become more complicated. But because of it the victory is more pleasant and your place in the mum’s top table is higher.
Mother Simulator is a first person game. At each stage a young mum must do everything necessary for her lovely baby, for example, feed, change the diaper or make a child sleep.
21. Zero G Arena
Zero G Arena is an online multiplayer, 3rd person arena shooter, with zero gravity. Players have magnetic shoes that can be turned on or off to switch between running on magnetic surfaces and floating. Players also have a grapple beam, which can be used for swinging or pulling towards objects or surfaces, as well as a wall jump, which can be used to kick off from surfaces while floating.
The mechanics can be used in combination for a practically unlimited range of manoeuvres. The zero gravity mechanic is supported by ragdoll physics, so that the in-game avatars react convincingly to forces and the environment.
The aforementioned magnetic surfaces can be at different angles to each other, allowing for interesting situations such as where your wall is another player's floor.
The game is still at a fairly early stage of development. I recommend reading the Early Access section above for more information on it's current state before purchasing.
22. Corridor Z
Ordinary high school, zombie outbreak and the bunch of survivors in a run for life.
This time you don't 'face' the obstacles, but the actual pursuit. Don't let the zombies catch you up, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.
* Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Discover the infection's mystery with voice-overed story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror!
Be quick or be undead!
25. The Cabin: VR Escape the Room
The Cabin: VR Escape the Room will have you crawling through rafters as you search high and low for clues and objects that'll help you escape. Unravel the mystery of this lonely desolate cabin. You're stuck here, all alone - or are you? Find out in this continuation of The Gleam.Features:
- Five different rooms that are seamlessly linked in your desperate search of an escape.
- Full room-scale gameplay designed to take full advantage of the HTC Vive. No teleporting or artificial locomotion. (2.1mx1.8m)
- Spacial audio realistically enhances objects and various other sound effects.
- Volumetric lighting, fog, and snow paint an immersive experience in this cozy yet mysterious cabin.
- Professional voice acting, beautiful ambiance, and custom made soundtrack deliver a unique and high quality experience.
- High definition textures and graphics with the power of Unreal Engine 4™
- Multiple endings
26. Employee Recycling Center
Abandoned by your co-workers after a terrible accident in the factory, you are trapped. Interact with your environment, solve puzzles and unlock up to 500 achievements in this new adventure for PC and Virtual Reality Headsets.
Trading Cards :
27. Autobahn Police Simulator
Autobahn Police Simulator is the first simulation to realistically reflect the working life of a police officer on the German Autobahn. In numerous and diverse operations the player is responsible for enforcing law and order on Europe’s fastest roads.
In addition to the 40 missions revolving around the daily duties of the Autobahn Police, one can enjoy the extensive “Free Play” mode. This mode generates random radio calls for operations which the player is free to accept. All in all, this mode includes 100 additional operations at various locations and times of day. Accidents can be more or less severe and can also include trucks. The fully equipped patrol car houses all material needed to secure and inspect the accident site. Emergency vehicles, fire trucks and rescue services complete the scene at the accident.
Another option available to the player is to use the “Bitte folgen” (Follow Me) sign of the patrol car to flag down suspicious cars. Drivers trying to escape have to be chased down and stopped.
In the course of an inspection, the driver has to be examined for alcohol abuse, possession of drugs and for the roadworthiness of his car.
The simulation covers a total Autobahn stretch of 40 kilometres (approx. 25 miles). Some sections have a speed limit where the player can perform speed checks out of an unmarked police car.
Realistic radio communications create a real life and exciting atmosphere, further enhanced by the day and night mode with its emergency light operations.
The game offers a view from within the car as well as from an exterior camera view with a free movement. Using a steering wheel will make the simulation even more enjoyable.Features
- Approximately 40 km (25 mi.) of Autobahn
- Two police vehicles – patrol car and unmarked car
- Male and female game characters
- Flagging down suspicious vehicles
- Chasing down fleeing suspects
- Checking for alcohol or drugs
- Verifying TÜV (MOT) inspection stickers
- Inspecting truck loads and checking truck driver rest periods
- Using the unmarked car for speed patrols, then following-up with stops and issuing tickets
- Small and serious accidents including trucks
- Securing accident sites
- Responding to accidents
- On-site fire and rescue vehicles
- Day and night shifts
- Realistic radio communications
- Support for gamepad and steering wheel
Intruder is the stealth multiplayer experience. We were inspired by the great single-player campaigns of Metal Gear Solid, SWAT 3, Deus Ex, and Splinter Cell, and aim to bring that gameplay into a team-based multiplayer shooter. Intruder allows for stealth, teamwork, tactics and environmental interactions never before seen in a multiplayer game. Lure enemies into motion-detectors near explosive traps. Watch enemy movement through live security cameras and alert your teammates using the hand radio. Use real SWAT hand signals to communicate silently when enemies are nearby. In Intruder, amazing stories and emergent gameplay come from the players’ actions to provide an experience you will never forget.Key Features
- Team-based stealth multiplayer: Guards vs. Intruders.
- Immersive FPS: climb, crouch, crawl, and swim through the environment.
- Use gadgets to trick, trap, distract and outsmart your opponents.
- Eavesdrop on the opposing team with spatial 3d voice chat.
- Use ragdoll physics to launch your foes out of windows or to play dead while the enemy walks right past you.
- Truly interactive buildings with working security cameras, spotlights, sliding windows, ventilation shafts, and elevators.
- Stealth-based missions with multiple objectives and escape routes.
- Powerful Unity3d level editor plugin to create your own Intruder maps and game modes
- Regular updates and new features based on community feedback!
... now on Steam!
29. Drive-By Hero
After the discovery of a new resource which have boosted the U.S economy. Scientists began to discover some...undesirable effects. Six months later, the country is devastated: Factories have stopped working, economy collapses and people are now affected by a strange disease which has transformed them into zombies.
Inspired by arcade game experiences, Drive By Hero is an apocalyptic shooter game. Shoot enemies, kill bosses, use new weapons and try to survive in this horrific action game. Alone with your car and your gun, you are not the hero they deserve but the one they need.Frequent updates with:
- New Enemies
- New Weapons
- New Settings
- New Levels
- Different Game Modes
Please read our early access section for more details!
30. Space of Darkness
Space of Darkness is a survival horror game, taking place on a hijacked spaceship where you are the last survivor.
You must try to find the last "rescue capsule," but it will not be easy. On the spaceship you will need XP, a way to get to the rescue capsule.
A beautiful journey to another universe, but you are not alone once the the adventure leads to a seemingly small bump. Robot aliens come to the conquer the spaceship -- the crew is dead! Can you escape? You must find a way to rescue capsule and save yourself...
- Health and Hunger System
- Big spaceship
- Rare items
31. Quake II RTX
Quake II RTX builds on the work of Christoph Schied and the team at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, who added ray tracing to Quake II to create Q2VKPT (in turn building upon the Q2PRO code base). NVIDIA has introduced new path-traced visual effects, has improved texturing, and has made dozens of other changes and improvements, resulting in an experience that rivals games created today, and pushes your RTX hardware to the limit.
Buy Quake IIPurchase the game to access all levels as well as multiplayer support.
Categories in common with Quake II RTX: Action
32. Anthology of Fear
The world that surrounds us is not always obvious. Sometimes the weirdest, unpredictable and unreal events have logical and very mundane explanations.
Anthology of Fear is three unique stories of such events taking place in different epochs and realities.
Take on the role of three heroes, control their actions and experience the horror of the early 20th century in the remote areas of Russia, contemporary drama taking place in an ordinary house, and unreal events between shreds of reality.
Each episode is unique gameplay with a set of different features. From the mere expulsion of the world, through hunting, to the struggle for one's own existence.
- Three unique stories - each of them is different locations and different from each previous style of the game.
- Gameplay deriving solutions from the classics of the genre - do not expect simple and boring jumpscare. The mood of the game is built here by the atmosphere.
- Psychologic horror - nothing that surrounds you must be obvious. Get deeper into the symbolism of the threads of history and get to know what really happened.
- Exploration motivated by a story - the story will force you to explore each of the worlds of the game. Get to know all the stories and the laws that govern them.
33. CASE 2: Animatronics Survival
Two years before the attack on the police station, there was a terrible tragedy in the city, which led to the closure of the amusement park.
Some believe it was an accident—others, that it was a well-planned act of intimidation.
Leaflets about missing people filled the city streets.
You play as Jack. He is a man who has lost everything. Soon he’ll have to pay for his crime.
The past has finally caught up with him... Try to save him.Features:
- Play online with friends as the three survivors - try to avoid their terrible fate;
- A well-considered story with its own characteristics;
- Unexpected situations that will make you think;
- A lot of different game locations;
- Control those feared by the army;
- Use the tablet: watch security cameras, manage and monitor the situation;
- Solve new puzzles, but look out... they are watching you.
Your mission is to survive at any cost! Each animatronic has its own mortal features.
Try not to get caught! Be shrewd! Use shelters and move silently.
Inattention or too much caution are each swiftly punished.
34. War Hunter
War Hunter is a first person shooter where you take control of the special agents and must fight your way through a cold and mean scenery and find the arms dealer Talib.
The world public is panic-stricken. A well-known arms dealer, Talib, stole a nuclear device from the Russian government.
The media is buzzing about the imminent extermination of all of humanity. The US government has sent a special unit to neutralize the enemy.
The Russians, in turn, send the best agent of the FSB. Will they be able to save the whole world together? Everything depends on you!
You have the classic FPS controls, with WASD and arrows to move your character and mouse to point and shoot.
- Great graphics and special effects.
- Immersive soundtrack.
- Hard challenge.
- Intense action
You were chosen to execute the Protocol program. Your goal is to establish the first contact with the alien life form.
You have to perform a number of tasks under the control of artificial intelligence, on the territory of the research center, built around the wrecked alien ship. Any violation of the rules will lead to the elimination of you and the whole operation.
Remember, the fate of humanity could depend on your actions.
After you have agreed, the "Protocol" comes into force.Have A Nice Day.
P.S. Protocol - It’s a first person action-adventure game, where you have to solve complex problems exposed by the artificial intelligence of the complex and at the same time conduct your own investigation.
Welcome to the Complex: dive into a tense, moving plot, actions of which take place in the secret complex somewhere in the Arctic circle.
VR+PC: You can play in VR and on PC, using familiar WASD + mouse look mode.
Secrets and mysteries of the complex: explore and find out all the plot twists. What would you choose: Follow the Protocol? Or go against the system? It's up to you.
Procedural cubic 3D-shooter in the best traditions of the genre. The game is a rich cocktail consisting of the most popular and functional gaming solutions. Customization of characters, opening cases and improving the existing arsenal — all this is available in the game now.
Among other things, the main features of the game are:
• 7 game modes with unique sets of locations (maps)
• More than 20 game locations
• More than 100 types of firearms
• Clan (team) system
Join the gaming community of tomorrow!
37. SACRALITH: The Archer`s Tale
The game brings you to a quest for the magic stone that grants power over Dragons. Dozens of fights with hordes of enemies will be thrown at you your loyal allies along the way. The game world consist of various different locations with special firing spots. Move swiftly along these spots, choose the right view and angle for attack, protect your companions and defeat the enemy.
• Breathtaking immersive storyline that will carry you to the world of SACRALITH.
• Lifelike bow shooting! The only thing we can’t reproduce is the weight of a bow in your hand. However, feel free to tie a stone to your gamepad!
• Storming battles and instant travel along the map. Don’t stand still, move forward, your allies are in danger and you’re the only one in charge of their lives!
• Detailed graphics and stunning visual effects, including facial MoCap: all movements and articulation have been recorded by real actors.
• Wide range of enemies. Some of them will die from the first arrow. Others will require all your wit and effort!
38. BAD DAY
*WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE*
Bad Day - an endless free to play runner with unique combination of 2D graphics and 3D environment. Compete with players from all around the world. But do not forget that the difficulty increases as you progress through.
- Endless gameplay. Run and try to survive as long as you can.
- Obstacles. The environment will distract you, and various obstacles will not let you get bored.
- Simple controls. All you have to do is to run and jump. That simple.
- Free to Play. Yes, this game is totally free.
- Leaderboard. You can compete against players all over the world. The leaderboard will be updated in real time.
39. .T.E.S.T: Expected Behaviour — Sci-Fi 3D Puzzle Quest
.T.E.S.T: Expected Behavior is a 3D first-person brain twister in a sci-fi setting. Solve puzzles to test your logic, think outside the box, act fast and use your skills to adapt to unfamiliar situations.
.T.E.S.T is full of both new and classic mechanics, but they are so deep that some still aren't fully revealed. The game will make this clear to you. Again and again you'll see that each rule always has some additional nuance. This can keep going forever. Keys, doors, moving platforms, even jumping will open up from a whole new angle.
You'll be faced with:
– 119 levels
– Time manipulations
– Curved space
– Player-controlled level structure changes
– Transfer of consciousness to another body
– Multiple game zones with unique mechanics
– Classic mechanics in a new form
– Non-linear level map
– Some puzzles are about exploring the game's rules
– Logical puzzles
Plus, for what it's worth, the fate of the human race is at stake. What exactly is happening to it – that's just another riddle waiting to be unraveled. You'll have to collect the facts one by one if you want to discover the truth.
40. Welkin Road
Soaring amid the clouds, Welkin Road blends free running with grappling-hook-powered aerobatics, challenging you to reach the end of each level using only your wits and the abilities available to you. The road ahead will test your resolve, your concentration and your reflexes, forcing you to master your swings and movement as you learn new techniques to overcome the obstacles in the world… or plummet to your doom.
The gameplay is driven by two core components: grappling and parkour. Make use of the two grappling hooks to swing from point to point, creating momentum while using parkour-inspired movement to explore the world. Sprint, leap, balance, run on walls and hold on for dear life as you perform incredible, high-altitude, acrobatic stunts.
You have full control over the grappling hooks, as well as the direction, speed and timing of your swings. Master and blend all of these elements into fast, fluid and elegant runs. Challenge yourself further by competing against the clock and the time of other runners around the world.Main features:
- Grappling hooks: With full control over two grappling hooks you can chain swings together and use your momentum for fluid, elegant movement.
- Parkour: Use wall running, wall jumping, crouching and wall grappling to overcome obstacles and find the best route to the pillar of light.
- Different grappling mechanics: The game is full of different types of grappling mechanics which will impact the way you move and solve puzzles.
- Challenges and puzzles: Levels require you to master swinging, movement, various abilities and to discover new ways to use and combine them.
- Speedrun mode: Race against the clock or try to beat the times of other runners around the world, and compete for a spot on the leaderboards.
- Intelligent checkpoints: Frequent checkpoints and manual resets mean you can get back into the action as fast as possible. This allows you to practice sections and master an entire level without having to constantly restart. Improve on sections, find the most efficient route and set the best time.
Asymmetric Multiplayer Sci-fi Horror Experience
Strongly inspired by "The Thing", "Alien", "Pandorum" and other dark science-fiction references, SurvHive is an asymmetric multiplayer sci-fi horror FPS that includes RPG elements.
Pick your career among: Scientist, Engineer, Cultist or Soldier and try to survive as long as you can... Don't trust anyone because a former friend might have been contaminated when you were not looking...
/!\ IMPORTANT: /!\ If you're interested in SurvHive, you should absolutely join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/6QK8zkv This is where all the players are organizing games on a regular basis. Help us growing a community during the Early Access phase, we're waiting for you!
- Try to find out who the aliens are. Stay away from them.
- Alien players must contaminate the crew using a stealth, shape-shifted approach, or through fully unleashed agressivity.
- Alien players can mutate to gain new powers, such as wall/roof climbing.
- Watch your sanity level. Panting while you're hidden in the dark is rarely a good idea.
- Meet with everyone in a room to pass a blood test, defend key areas, extinguish fires and more.
- Accomplish secret objectives, be a traitor.
- Hack systems.
- Deploy sentry guns.
- Conduct scientific research.
- Engineer items: Cloaking device, Flamethrower, Extinguisher, Assault Rifle, Radio and more.
- Try to escape. There is only one escape shuttle.
42. Late For Work
In Late For Work, one player is a giant gorilla doing gorilla things. Up to 4 other players try to take down the gorilla in an epic local multiplayer VR party game. Work together to bring down the monster of immeasurable strength. Or run for your dear life. It’s an intense party game for your living room.
The game brings VR and non-VR players together into a shared experience. Swap out in-between rounds and see who can earn ultimate banana bragging rights in this crazy free for all.Features
- Fast-paced intense rounds. Take turns under the headset. Plot your next takedown.
- Local multiplayer party game: a great way to include all your friends in a VR experience.
- Fun, over-the-top physics where every object is a potential weapon and shield.
Late For Work is actively in development - the current status and upcoming features can be found in our roadmap: roadmap.lateforworkgame.com
43. The Village
There are several game modes, Horror mode, Rescue mode, Intense mode and other modes that are yet to come.
There are also difficulties, where you may face a shortage of resources or resources found more easily.
Some time ago, a boy went to visit the 'Villa', and never came back. Knowing this the protagonist of this way goes find this boy and clues left by him, he then takes his car and follows towards the village, arriving there he enters the Villa and his only accessory is a flashlight, that the games begin!
PS: It is possible to find some (few) weapons in the 'Villa', but the creatures are difficult to kill. Maybe the best option is run ...
After the disaster in Villa the government sent several men to invade the place and finish everything, after cleaning almost everything in the Villa there is still the 'Letter of the secret' hidden somewhere in the 'Villa', you then Command a group of trained men, a small but very skillful team, and you are the captain of this team, and well equipped you decide to invade the 'Villa' and collect the 'Secret Letter', there will be many armed men inside the Villa, But that will not be a problem for your team, will it?
After the publication of the valuable 'Secret Letter' several groups clashed with the government men who were in the Villa, and a group ends up getting in and making some men hostage, the government then decides to call the FSO Special operations) the most trained and trained men in the country, but in the middle of the way a major accident happens in the ocean and only you survive, so with the thirst of accomplishing the mission you ignore the government's decision to abort the mission and decide to invade the Villa alone and rescue the hostages.
Video and more more information coming soon.
Game and support available in Portuguese and English.
Needs third party account.
After download you need to create your account to play.
44. School Grounds
First person survival horror experience taking place in an abandoned school.
Manage battery life, collect healing items, read lost journal pages, and avoid the things lurking in the school to discover the mystery behind the scenes.
45. Distant castle
This is a stand-alone puzzle adventure game with shooting and action elements.
Game, you have been transferred to a castle, the castle is chaos, use your wisdom to find your stuff, crack the levels in the castle, beat the final boss, finally win the game.
Start your castle adventure.
Note: the game is 6 minutes a day, and the game has two endings. It takes about an hour and a half to complete the game, and can switch between the first-person and third-person perspective.
When music sounds, you stay at the piano until the end of the song and you will find the crystal.
You can use some additional features after you have a mask.(e.q.1.2.key)
Remember to turn on the light at night.
A second version has been updated to fix most bugs.
Storage bugs have been fixed (replaced with automatic archiving).
Because I like it very much, I will not adjust the night brightness of the game, as well as the special effects.
After death you become a ghost, so you only die once.
For my graduation trip，I want to transfer this game for money (5000 is ok).
46. Story of a Cube
Take control of the Cube and blast your way through an abstract world full of danger.
Story of a Cube is juicy and fast-paced shooter starring a cube who sets out to take revenge on the evil circles who kidnapped his family.
Armed with a mysterious weapon left behind by the circles, you must fight your way through six challenging chapters. Shoot everything that moves and make sure to counter bullets with bullets!
Watch out for crushing spikes and other terrifying things as you navigate the maze-like levels and try to stay alive. Slow down time just enough to dodge the bullets coming at you from all directions.
- Fight the Bosses.
Each chapter contains an epic, genre-defying battle that will be sure to test your limits. Get hunted by a swarm of missiles, avoid being crushed by the wall of doom and try not to explode.
- Solve the Mystery.
Why did the circles abduct your family? What will they do with them? Will you make it out alive? Find out as the plot slowly unravels and you are faced with the horrifying truth.
47. SCHOOL SIMULATOR MULTIPLAYER
Make you feel good in the school! Try what would it be like if you could do anything in the school break. Crush! Don’t kid yourself. Break out from the roll of eager beaver! You don’t have to worry about thing, just do it!The school is full of movable objects, just grab them and throw them to your schoolmates, but don’t delay, because they are ready!If they hit you, it will be difficult to stand up, so be careful! The targeting line will help you to throw accurate.
The current features include:
- moveable objects (e.g.chairs, school desks, dogs, cats, horses, and many many more)
- breast physics
- ragdoll physics
- 5 optional characters
- singe player mode
- multiplayer mode
- available in Win and Mac OSX
- cross-platform multiplayer
49. Locked In VR
Locked In VR is an escape room type experience. The player must use his wits and senses to find his way out of the basement and uncover the terrible truth about his imprisonment.
The player can move around in roomscale setting and use teleport to explore the area.
The time is running up - the player must get out of the basement before whoever locked him in returns.
After living for generations as persecuted refugees, the Letarri people set their sights on a far-off planet as a promising new home. But when the interstellar mission to colonize the new world goes terribly awry, the fate of their people falls into the hands of a lone adventurer. Now it's up to you to unravel the mystery of what happened. Can you save them and their mission, or is it already too late?
Prominence is a first-person, point-and-click adventure game for the PC filled with puzzle-solving goodness, compelling character arcs, and an engaging story of hope and humanity in the best traditions of good science-fiction.Key Features
- Solve a dynamic mix of challenging, yet logical, puzzles that tie directly into the story.
- Discover clues and reconstruct the events of the mission through emails, audio recordings, environmental clues, and a damaged central computer in need of repairs.
- Hack computer subsystems via a text-based interface.
- Acquire and use additional skills and abilities as you progress through the adventure.
- Become immersed in the world through fully rendered HD environments with animated movement and effects.
- Access holographic data archives to explore a wealth of backstory, environmental details, mission information, crewmember records, and more.
- Experience an original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music.