The best games like Survival Tycoon are:
- arrow_rightJet Set Radio
- arrow_rightSonic Generations
- arrow_rightBaba Is You
- arrow_rightTower of Guns
- arrow_rightLost Castle
- arrow_rightOh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
100 Best Games Like Survival Tycoon:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (21)
- iOS (13)
- Android (12)
- macOS (35)
- Linux (28)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (8)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (6)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (11)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (2)
1. Jet Set Radio
Jet Set Radio (2000) is an action game that allows players to dive into the atmosphere of teenager gangs of early 2000s Tokyo. The action is set in a 3D fictionalized Tokyo torn by teen gangs clash. Things clarify when Professor K, DJ of the Tokyo-to pirate radio station announces a gang war between Japanese rudies (teenagers, who skate and paint graffiti for self-expression). According to the main idea, teens skate and paint graffiti spots throughout the city and dodge police forces. The story is following a 17-year-old rudie Beat, who, being inspired by Professor K, organizes his own gang to burst into the conflict and to defeat rivals. The gameplay is about skating across the city (using only a few buttons) and tagging all possible graffiti spots. In the course of the game, players will face troubles caused by police riots and especially Capitan Onishima (the main antagonist), whose only aim is to pursue the rebellion of the youth. Jet Set Radio also features cel-shaded visuals in favor of 3D cartoon-like picture.
2. Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
3. Baba Is You
Baba Is You is a puzzle game where you can change the rules by which you play. In every level, the rules themselves are lying as blocks you can interact with; by manipulating them, you can change how the level works and cause surprising, unexpected interactions! With some simple block-pushing you can turn yourself into a rock, turn patches of grass into dangerously hot obstacles, and even change the goal you need to reach to something entirely different.
The game has over 100 levels that experiment with the game's mechanics in a multitude of ways, requiring the player to understand and manipulate the rules of the game and figure out devious ways to make the objects in the game world interact. The game will also feater a level editor for making your own levels and campaigns.
The game was originally created for & won the Nordic Game Jam 2017. The event had 142 entries in total. The game was made using Multimedia Fusion 2 by Clickteam.
4. Tower of Guns
The name of the game directly points to the setting. The game takes place in a tower filled with a variety of weapons. The player is inside the tower and gradually rises to its top.
The player goes through different areas, each area contains a number of battlegrounds, where the player enters into battle with various opponents. The main opponent on each level is the boss, the boss should be defeated to pass to the next level.
At the beginning of each game a certain story is shown, explaining what kind of tower it is and why the player must fight and go to its top. Before entering the Tower, a player can choose only one weapon and one perk.
As the game develops, the player can get different projectiles. These projectiles have a different effect, useful in combat. For example, fire damage, or launching the player into the air.
Destroying enemies, the player receives tokens, which can be paid for increasing the power of the player's weapons. There are other ways to increase the strength of the weapons and combat capabilities of the hero, which player can unlock.
Beware of Dracula and his ghoulish minions as you enter his lair…
Castlevania marked the beginning of Konami’s acclaimed series, one that is still going strong today!
As vampire hunter Simon Belmont, you must fight your way through Dracula's castle teeming with ghosts, goblins, demons and other supernatural creatures. Six challenging levels await before you finally confront the Count himself.
Step into the shadows of the deadliest dwelling on Earth. You’ve arrived at Castlevania, and you’re here on business: to destroy the curse of the Evil Count, once and for all. Make your way through six monstrous floors filled with bats, ghosts, zombies, and every kind of ghoulish creature you can imagine. Use the legendary whip Vampire Killer and a host of deadly weapons to battle your way to Dracula’s chamber and.the ultimate duel of good vs. evil.
You'll need your wits and weapons to survive because when you finally meet Dracula, you know he’ll be going for the jugular. So keep your courage up and your stake sharp!
Montaro is a casual runner game that was created to heal your heart.
- Random generated street levels.
- Lift up highschool girl's skirts, protect your doge by panties.
- Collect Doge coins to unlock over 8 Doge costumes.
- Doge's emoticons and background.
7. Lost Castle
Lost Castle is a super cute, super hard action RPG with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons. Brimming with a host of hand drawn, humorous characters and environments that embrace retro action with modern twists.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
8. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
When a small mining community falls silent, a young soldier named Daltyn is sent to investigate. Upon arriving in the remote mountain town of Karthas, he discovers that paranormal forces have sealed the town off from the outside world. Now trapped, he's left with no option but to explore the mines below the town and uncover the source of the disturbances.
Six huge procedurally-generated areas await, each lovingly crafted in a retro pixel art style. Help Daltyn gain new abilities and equipment, evade dangerous traps, and defeat hordes of deadly enemies in order to save Karthas - and possibly the world!Key FeaturesExplore six massive procedurally-assembled areas from hand-crafted rooms
Enjoy challenging retro gameplay and authentic pixel art (384x216 native res.)
Battle massive bosses and discover new abilities to reach previously inaccessible areas
Customize your character by equipping armor, weapons, and spells
Windows, Mac, & Linux versions with Gamepad support
10. Strike Suit Zero
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks
11. Soda Dungeon
The smash-hit mobile game finally comes to your desktop. Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure! Upgrade your tavern, purchase new sodas, and attract new party members. Gold, legendary items, and more await you! With huge golems, interdimensional beings, demons, monster lobsters, and much, much more to slay, the only thing that ISN'T standing in your way is a pay wall... Soda Dungeon is completely free to play, with no frustrating timers, lives system, or anything that might get in the way of a thirsty traveler's dungeon delving.
Soda Dungeon features hundreds of unique enemies and items to discover. Attract valuable classes to your tavern such as the Thief, Knight, Healer, Darkmage, Shifter, and more! After gearing up your team you also have the option to enable "Auto-combat," where you can step away from the game, let your team go questing, and reap the rewards when you return! Ascend higher and higher in the dungeon as you advance through new dimensions, face huge dungeon bosses, and unlock the power of the ancient soda relics!
12. Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure
In Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure, Maxwell unites with Batman™, Superman™ and the rest of The Justice League™ to restore order to the DC Comics Universe.
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting, action-filled adventure through GOTHAM CITY™, METROPOLIS™, ATLANTIS™ and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.Key Features
- The DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Heroic Feats: Enjoy addictive replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- The Hero Creator: Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up against your friend’s Bat Bain?
- Introducing the Batcomputer: Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
15. SYNTHETIK: Arena
SYNTHETIK: Arena is the Stand-Alone expansion to the Rogue-Lite Top-Down Shooter SYNTHETIK.
With Synthetik we wanted to bring new depth and mechanics to the genre while leaving a lot of freedom for experimentation and different playstyles. It is inspired by the late 90’s Era of games when people put in all the Features they enjoyed without streamlining to the bare minimum.
Stand your ground against relentless opponents in five unforgiving challenges. Master the uniquely deep and satisfying weapon mechanics and the unprecedented amount of customization. Discover many dozens of weapons, items, perks and character upgrades. Join the fight alone or through seamless 2 player online co-op!
THE NEXT LEVEL IN GUNPLAY
> Master SYNTHETIK's uniquely rewarding magazine eject and active reload mechanics!
> Weapons can jam and produce heat, check yourself before you burn yourself!
> Tame the movement based recoil, discard and switch between varied ammo types.
> Savor the uniquely satisfying and direct weapon handling, rewarding precision and mastery!
> We even brought headshots for the first time to the top-down perspective !
2 P O N L I N E C O O P
Online co-op allows you to bring reinforcements to the fight. Better yet, share perks, items, buffs and loot with your comrade. Or, if they get in your way, share your bullets.
1985. After many years of slavery, the AI servants of Kaida Corporation, the world leader in robotics, have formed the "Machine Legion" and have set out to destroy humanity. Awakening in Kaida Corp. Headquarters, you are the human consciousness of a forgotten Android prototype; the last straw holding the Legion from unleashing the Heart of Armageddon. Only you can battle through the levels of Kaida Corporation's Headquarters, defeat the battalions of enemies within and put an end to this madness.
The defeat of the Machine Legions "Last Defender" has thrown you into your Android-subconscious and the only way out is to face the challenges of the machine god Zir. Will you be able to stand your ground?
16. 30 IMPOSSIBLE LEVELS
At the end of the 29th century, when people were almost omnipotent, from the earth
rose colossal ancient creatures living on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago.
Deity opened a portal to their measurement once called humanity as "Hell."
The chief god of darkness - Magna Messor called the legions of hell is to destroy humanity forever, but people had to use the orbital weapon is to destroy legions.
With shower Bereaved Magna Messor restore the evil army and then mankind will have no chance to escape ...
You - just a soul among millions of other souls, prisoners
sarcophagi cubic shape and doomed to eternal torment. Fortunately, your will
It has not yet been broken, and you try to escape from the Underworld.
30 IMPOSSIBLE LEVELS - this gloomy ultra-hardcore and bloody platformer in which
Your task is to pass 30 levels and get out. However, do not forget,
Dark gods have awakened and your escape is not in their plans ...
Kindergarten is an abstract puzzle adventure game. You play as a student in a school that’s a bit…off. The teacher is trying to get rid of her kids. the janitor is frequently seen cleaning up blood. The cafeteria is serving the same slop over and over again. Kids are walking around with strange devices planted on them after visiting the principal, and one of your fellow classmates has gone missing. It’s up to you to figure out what’s going on, because your life might depend on it.Classic Kindergarten fun!
- Take part in show and tell!
- Play house with Cindy!
- Get beat up by the school bully!
- Talk to the weird kid!
- Destroy school property!
- Get poisoned!
- Solve a missing person's case!
You know...all the things you did while you were in Kindergarten.
19. Shakedown: Hawaii
BUSINESS IN THE FRONT. BODIES IN THE BACK.
From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition.
Welcome to Shakedown: Hawaii, Vblank Entertainment's latest open world adventure. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies mega corporations, white collar crimes, and the most comically egregious business practices that go alongside. It playfully satirizes business that's so ballsy, you'll be left saying, "I'm not even mad, that's amazing!".
Build a "legitimate" corporation via open world missions, property acquisition, shakedowns, sabotage, market manipulation and collateral "re-zoning".
The entire island is up for grabs... or at least, will be once you ruffle enough feathers.
20. Party Hard Tycoon
Party Hard 2 is coming!
Manage your own nightclub in Party Hard Tycoon, the most accurate nightclub sim of the year! Expanding upon the AI & hilarious setups of Party Hard, the game takes a tycoon-style look at what it's like to be a professional partymaker.
- Organize the perfect party
- Pick a theme to make your event special
- Place the speakers accurately to drive your guests crazy
- Don't forget about security, entertainment, and booze
21. Princess Maker 2 Refine
The star grants you the shining dream
The Heaven sends a Devil’s army to the ground, commanding them to destroy the corrupted city. It was the wandering knight who saved the city that was on verge of destruction. On one night, with the star so bright in the sky, the knight was guided outside by a mysterious voice. The voice that called to the knight was known as the God of a Star, and the God bestowed a pure girl in his care. From then on, the wandering knight decides to settle down in the city, and start a new life as a father of the girl.
Various Dreams, Unpredictable Future, but only one life.
「Princess Maker 2 Refine」is a life simulation game which you play as a father of a girl, who had descended from the star. You have 8 years to raise your daughter from age 10 to 18 – your daughter will grow into her adulthood through various experiences. The future awaits for her depending on your choices. What kind of future do you dream of creating with your beloved daughter?
Princess Maker 2 Refine comes back with all new Graphic / Voice over
[Princess Maker 2 refine] has been reborn with full colored high resolution graphics, noticeable upgrade compare to the original 1994 edition. In addition to the visual update, all characters have been given a full Japanese voice over, including your daughter. Experience a true masterpiece in full color and full voice over where wonderful life with your daughter awaits you.
Categories in common with Princess Maker 2 Refine: Simulation
22. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
23. Take Thy Throne
Take Thy Throne is an online sidescrolling tower defense game.
Currently we allow up to 6 players per match to enter a variety of gamemodes, with more gamemodes coming after release as free DLC.
The main gamemode consists of taking down towers and barricades to make your way towards the enemy team's King which lies in the Throne room of the enemy's castle. You can pick up to 4 classes currently to play with, with more being added after the game's release.
You can use a variety of strategies to make your way towards the enemy Castle such as taking different routes, collecting gold and buying different items suitable for your class, or crafting buildables to help maintain your strongholds and barricades to ensure the enemy stays out of your Castle. The game is over once someone's King has been slain, and thus the Throne has been taken.
The game currently includes 3 gamemodes: Take Thy Throne, Capture The Flag, and Dragon Slayer, the latter being a single player/co-op mode. We're adding more gamemodes such as Deathmatch and a Village mode which consists of riding a Dragon and scorching down a Village, and more.
We currently support the Steam network, allowing you to easily host matches without port forwarding and to also join matches through both an in-game browser and through your Steam friends list. Right now the game is fully compatible with Windows Operating Systems, but we're working to put it on Linux as well, and quite possibly Mac in the future. We also would like to release another version of the game to support mobile devices at some point in the future.
24. Mystik Belle
Being a student of mystical arts is hard work, doubly so if you are Belle MacFae - a freshman student at Hagmore School of Magic. The teachers and the staff are mean, her friends are few, and her grades suck. Worst of all – Belle has a tendency to be at exactly the wrong place at exactly the wrongest time. Like tonight, for example, when she stayed up late to practice her fire magic, but instead got framed for upsetting an ancient ritual. And what better way is there to punish an unlucky first-year student, than to charge her with an impossible task on the worst night of the year? Re-create the Walpurgisnacht Brew, or be expelled, and with all manner of spooks taking over the school, expulsion is starting to sound better by the minute.
Inspired by games like Slightly Magic, Puff in Dragonland, and the Dizzy series, Mystik Belle is a hybrid of a classic point-and-click adventure and a modern metroidvania.
While playing it you can expect to do some of the following:
- Get hopelessly lost in the massive school building and its surrounding areas.
- Find items and solve inventory puzzles. Or just clog up your pockets with useless junk.
- Interact with other inhabitants of Hagmore. Learn clues, help them out, ruin their day with angry flies.
- Fight through hallways infested by over 60 unique monster types.
- Defeat 8 bosses.
- Learn new magical and not-so-magical abilities.
- Ogle at retina-burningly colorful pixel art.
- Punch Cthulhu in the face.
- PLEASE be advised: Mystik Belle is NOT just a metroidvania - it's a true adventure game. You will not get far without having to solve inventory puzzles or talking to people.
- By default, the game contains some language not suitable for younger kids. A much more kid-friendly E-10 version of the dialogue is included, and can be selected from the options menu.
- OSx version of the game doesn't support the Steam features like the overlay, achievements and trading cards. I will look for a way to get this sorted out as soon as I can. You can still get the game's internal achievements which will transfer to your Steam achievements once this is fixed.
- I am temporarily unable to update the Mac version of the game due to changes to OSX and introduction of mandatory developer fees. I will resume Mac updates once I have the money to pay Apple their ransom.
- Linux version of the game appears to only reliably support the Xbox 360 controller. This is a known issue of all GameMaker Studio games. More information regarding it can be found here.
Playable Gal 01- Finish the game with GAL.00 will Unlock GAL.01 "Shield GAL" as playable character!
- While unable to access other GAL power GAL.01 still can upgrade with Powerup Item! with her own set of powerup.
- Fight GAL.00 as Enemy!
To start as GAL.01, create a new profile and choose her from Character Select menu.
Note Story content will cut off from GAL.01 Mode.
About the GameMETAGAL is an 2D platformer action game.
You will take the shoes of "Meta" ,a cyborg girl, in her quest to rescue her Creator "Dr Ray" from the hands of "General Creeper", the evil leader of a rogue army!!
Also Metagal's sisters, were kidnapped by Creeper: he turned them in battle cyborgs, in order to use their powers to rule the world!! Meta must face her sisters, free them, and copy their abilities. She must fight for 8 stages of intense action, and prepare herself for the final confrontation against Creeper himself!
- Classic jump and shoot style platformer.
- 8 levels with unique environment,detailed design and different gimmick.
- 30 Enemies types not including Boss
- Defeat Gal No.# Boss and use their weapon.
- Collect secret items to power up your character.
- Soft death penalty with "Gear" system allows player to resolve their mistakes with less frustration.
- Controller and Keyboard customize support.
Note This game support only "XInput controllers" Like Xbox 360 Controller for Example
26. Sure Footing
Sure Footing is a fast and frantic infinite runner about four friends saving their world from extinction. The world of Computra is under threat from the evil Ramrafstar and his ferocious minion Deletion Dave, who seek to destroy the partitions that hold everything together.
Play as one of our four heroes: Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk as they outrun Dave across the disk sectors of Computra: to warn their friends and find a way to stop Ramrafstar before their homeworld is destroyed. Collect MIPs, avoid obstacles and overcome the challenges faced in the distant sectors of Computra.
- Four Playable Characters: Play as Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk - each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Visit distant sectors of the world of Computra: Watch out for the weird and wonderful changes these distant sectors bring.
- Customise Your Loadout: Play it your way with a variety of power-ups and buffs that can give you an edge over Deletion Dave.
- In-Game Shop: Collect MIPs in-game to unlock customisation options, with over 100 items to unlock! New power-ups, skill buffs and extra costumes for each character.
- In-Game Challenges: Complete in-game challenges to build successfully unlock new content.
- Play At Your Own Speed: Finding the game too taxing? Or simply not hard enough? No problem! Our procedural generation system is designed to tailor itself towards a variety of difficulty settings that allow you to play the game at your own pace.
- Leaderboards and Player Stats: See how you compare up against the rest of the Sure Footing community.
- Single and Multiplayer Challenge Modes: Play challenge levels for two to four players and show your friends how to keep running!
Sure Footing blends the best of both classic platforming and infinite runners into a fast and frantic arcade experience.
You carried a vaccine against a deadly disease on a helicopter. The helicopter was hit by unknown people and made an emergency landing. You need to collect all the cargo that you lost. The most important thing is that there are a lot of zombies around, and armed mercenaries. Protect yourself and help ordinary people. You need to survive and save the world - the vaccine is very necessary
The game has several game modes and a variety of setting levels, performed in pixelart.
A lot of bosses, such as: spider-tank, mega-zombies, ufo and others.
Pixel graphic style, hardcore and unforgettable music is all you need for a pleasant evening.
28. My Night Job
It's not just any job - it's YOUR NIGHT JOB!
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
29. Tales Runner
Tales Runner is a wonderfully bright and cheerful racing game that you can play with your friends! Set in a world where your favorite fairy tales come to life, challenge your friends and take some friendly competition to the next level. With multiple game modes, quests, and social features such as the community Plaza, Farm and chat, there is never a dull moment! Race through your favorite fairy tales from all over the world!Key Features
- Co-Op Mode: Join with your guild members and friends and face terrifying boss monsters together! There are puzzles that you must work together and solve in order to advance to the next area. You must learn to work together!
- 8-man or 20-man Modes: Play Tales Runner maps with up to 8 or 20 players at once! With item mode and crush mode enabled, it's sure to be one crazy time!
- Relay Mode: Race against other teams in this relay mode! Important thing is to work together with your teammates and pass the baton at just the right time.
- Animal Racing: Ride your pets and race against other players! Learn to drift your way through steep curves and emerge victorious!
- Item or No Item Mode: Want to race purely based on skills? Go for No Item mode! Want chaotic fun where you can use items to boost yourself and mess up other players? Go for the Item mode!
- Farm System: Decorate and build up your farm! Invite your friends over for a party or even an Animal racing or two at your farm. Help grow your friends' farms and receive farm points that you can spend to buy special items.
- Plaza: Meet your friends in the plaza and relax. Play mini-games in the minigame arcade, visit the Oracle for your fortunes and more!
- Customization: Hundreds of items are available for your characters! Customize the way your characters look and increase their stats to give you an edge in racing!
- Meeting System: Meet new players from all over the world with the built-in meeting system!
- Regular Updates: Tales Runner is updated once every 2 weeks! The game never gets old with new items, events, maps, and contents added constantly!
30. Tech Support: Error Unknown
Become a leading Tech Support specialist as you resolve customer issues. Hack your system to unlock its potential, GPS track lost phones, scan profiles to blackmail customers, or simply propose they reboot. Climb the corporate ladder or secretly join the rogue hacktivist group, the choice is yours.Key features
- Solve a series of technical problems
- Blackmail customers for personal gain
- Choose your friends wisely
- Engage in procedural conversations
- Hack your way to the truth
- Rise above a simple tech support specialist
This is a fractional impact shooting game in which the player is confined to a four-sided area. Enemies outside the area continuously attack the player and the player scores points when destroying the enemy.
As the score increases, difficulty will increase
As the score increases, there will be more and more types of enemies
The player's highest score will be saved
By touching the weapon carrier, switching the current weapon
Use the alphanumeric arrow keys to control the movement of the character. Point the mouse in the direction of the shot. Press the left mouse button to fire the bullet.
The recoil will be generated when the bullet is fired, which will become a certain obstacle, but the good use can help you to avoid the enemy's attack.
Flexible decision whether to switch weapons
Keep moving or you will be attacked inadvertently
I have been self-taught on the internet to make games. I think a good game is a work of art produced by players and developers. There are still many deficiencies in this game. If you can put forward suggestions and proposals for improvement, I will be very grateful.
32. Reptilian Rebellion
The Reptilian Rebellion has just started. Wait, don’t you know what reptilians are? There are thousands of these green lizard-men living amongst us, human beings, but now they have become too dangerous and want to eat our brains.
Don’t let reptilians rule the world and send them to hell.
Reptilian Rebellion is a simple but challenging game, you have to kill as many reptilians as you can, keeping an eye on your ammunition, and looking for powerups and friends.
Be also careful with the road, and with the chem trails in the sky.
How many reptilians can you kill?Features:
- Choose between 10 cute characters with unique gameplay.
- Unlock the achievements.
- Raise the top of the leaderboard.
- Three different weapons and lot of reptilians.
- Chem trails. Yes, they are real :-).
- Includes trading cards.
Stop the New World Order!
33. Hyper Sentinel
A face-melting, pixel-pumping arcade shoot 'em up featuring awesome power-ups, epic boss battles and spectacular effects at a blistering 60fps. Blast into battle against giant space destroyers in Arcade Mode, tackle endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode, face off against epic level guardians in Boss Run mode, and experience the world's first interactive livestream arcade game in Mixer Mode.
Experience the world's first MixPlay arcade game!
Created in collaboration with Microsoft Mixer, the pioneering Mixer Mode allows viewers of your live-stream to interact in real-time, launching enemies, asteroids, rockets and power-ups into the game at the click of the button in order to attack or assist the streamer.
34. Devious Dungeon 2
Devious Dungeon 2 is a medieval action platforming game by the creators of Random Heroes and League of Evil!
It is said that great adventures await behind the walls of this dark castle. The castles ever shifting halls are filled with deadly monsters! Treacherous traps have claimed the lives of many adventurers! It is rumoured the castle contains treasures beyond imagination. However, it is also the domain of the summoner and he does not look kindly upon uninvited guests!
Can you defeat the summoner and claim the lost treasures of the castle?
- Randomized maps with 5 worlds
- Hero classes - Barbarian, Mage and Rogue
- Lots of weapons and gear
- RPG styled upgrades
- Boss Battles
- Mini-bosses and Collectable Treasures
- Mission system
- iCloud Game Saves
- Universal (play on all your devices)
Note: While the game is playable on iPod Touch 4th gen: we strongly recommend playing on newer devices for smoother frame-rates.
35. Clash of Puppets
Help Charlie getting out of his own nightmares!
Clash of Puppets is a 3D hack’n’slash platformer, featuring classic b-movie style settings and characters.
Adventure through 3 worlds of frantic fightings and puzzles to solve.
Use tons of devastating weapons and traps against hordes of puppets!
--Xbox style controller highly reccomended--
- Lots of cute characters to shoot, slash and blow up
- 3 worlds to experience inspired by B-movies of the 20th century.
- Tons of weapons featuring axes, swords, guns, lasers and energy rays
- Use traps, bombs and any other tool you find to destroy the hordes of puppets
- Unlock 3 arenas of Infinite Survival Mode to test your puppet-killing skills!
- Original soundtrack included! (you'll find it in the game installation folder)
- Full game controller support (XInput compatible)
- 60 Steam achievements to unlock
- Collect and trade Clash of Puppets' COMIC STRIPS! (Steam cards)
36. Anonymous Agony: File #1 - Contamination
Anonymous Agony is an episodic story that follows the parallel stories of a teenage serial killer named Haze Stratos, and the child psychologist, Dr. James Samson. What connects them together, is Haze's sister, Clara; a victim of sexual assault and Dr. Samson's patient.
Haze begins using his sister's online handle to lure sexual predators inside his home to murder, as Dr. Samson struggles with the delicate mental state of his patient. As Haze heads towards his own downfall, Clara heads towards recovery. Save frequently.
37. The Lost Wizard
Enter the magical castle of The Lost Wizard,you are tibiothar a skilled wizard, the castle was attacked by the evil skeleton king, free the magician Althazar from the tyranny of skeleton king and bring peace inside the castle of Althazar, destroy the army of darkness. Your actions will be remembered forever.
Face ten fantastic dungeons, collect gems to evolve Tibiothar, learn magic through magical books, stop the army of skeleton king. The Lost Wizard is an adventure RPG puzzle game. You will have to think well before making a move. The evolution of the character lies in the collection of gems, when you collect all the gems Tibiothar will have reached the maximum level of magic. When you feel ready you will face skeleton king.
skeleton has invaded the castle of althazar, where once peace reigned and evil was under the control of the wizards guild. althazar was imprisoned, tibiothar and survivor of the attack, they are a skilled wizard and can still save his master.
But during the tibiothar adventure, you will have to learn more powerful spells to face the ultimate battle.
Key Feauteres :
■ Ten fantastic dungeons await you
■ Evolve your character
■ Learn more and more powerful spells
■ Use the spirit of fire to interact with the environment
■ Collect the gems of power
■ Free the magician Althazar
■ Kill king skeleton
■ Brings peace in the walls of the castle
38. Crash Dummy
Founded in 2003 by an Industry Veteran, Giuseppe Crugliano, Twelve Games has established itself as one of Europe’s leading games development studios. The company has developed games for a wide selection of gaming platforms, including Nintendo Wii, PS Vita, PC, iOS and Android Devices.
39. Snood (1996)
Snood is a re-themed version of Taito's Puzzle Bobble arcade game programmed by Dave Dobson. Snood was released for Mac OS in 1996 as shareware, then for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows in 1999. An adaption for Game Boy Advance was developed by Rebellion Developments and released by Destination Software in 2001, and an iOS version was developed by Iron Galaxy and released by EA Mobile on May 8, 2009. Dobson founded Snood, LLC to sell the game.
As in Puzzle Bobble, connecting three or more identical Snoods makes them disappear from the board. When the board is cleared, the level advances. If the Snoods reach the bottom of the screen, a life is lost. Play is not time-limited in most game modes.
A sequel, Snood 2: On Vacation, was developed by Gravity-i and released by Destination Softare for Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS in October 2005 and November 2005 respectively.
Categories in common with Snood (1996): Puzzle
40. Blue Solar: Chaos War
In a randomly generated universe, which kind of role would you want to play?
A shrewd businessman? Trading, investing and mining to earn high profits.
A loyal warrior? Fighting for your nation, conducting strong fleets and claiming hostile planets.
A haunting pirate? Lurking deep in the universe, waiting to attack unwary and wealthy trade ships.
A cunning politician? Lobbying between different forces to control the political atmosphere on planets and achieve your ambition.
A free adventurer? Exploring for lost relics, discovering forgotten races and the hidden secrets of the universe.
No matter how you choose to play it is all available in the vast universe of "Blue Solar: Chaos War".Features:
- Tactical Strategy - Your voyage through Blue Solar is up to you. There are multiple ways to strengthen yourself via exploring, trading and war. It's entirely your preference. Every exploration has its own branches which interact with each other and combine to form a rich strategy.
- Rich Content - 7 diverse forces, 40+ unique spaceship designs, 40+ modification parts, 60+ commodities for trade and sale, 60+ stellar events， 60+ storys.
- Randomized Universe - Roguelike game process, randomly generated universe procedually creates and places planets and distributes forces. Every universe is unique.
- No micromanagment required - Relaxed game style, only mouse support needed. Game progress will be up to the choices you make. You can play at a tempo you feel comfortable with.
41. Istanbul: Digital Edition
The official digital version of one of the best board games – Istanbul.
AWARDS & HONORS
2015 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Expert Game Nominee
2014 Swiss Gamers Award Winner
2014 Meeples' Choice Nominee
2014 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
2014 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
2014 Hra roku Nominee
2014 Gouden Ludo Winner
2014 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
2014 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2014 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
Can you be the first merchant to collect a certain number of rubies?
• Run, collect and trade goods across the bazaar
• Take control over your assistants
• Increase your wheelbarrow capacity
• Acquire special abilities to increase advantage over competitors
• Buy rubies or trade goods for them
In Istanbul, you lead a group of one merchant and four assistants through 16 locations in the bazaar. At each such a location, you can carry out a specific action. The challenge, though, is that to take an action, you must move your merchant and an assistant there, then leave the assistant behind (to handle all the details while you focus on larger matters). If you want to use that assistant again later, your merchant must return to that location to pick him up. Thus, you must plan ahead carefully to avoid being left with no assistants and thus unable to do anything…
• Official Istanbul game - 100% original rules
• Adaptation of TOP 100 board game of all time by BGG ranking
• Play with AI, with friends or both
• Great artwork by Andreas Resch
• Languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Spanish
• Pass and play mode
• Crossplatform online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
• Opponents' last moves replay
• 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
• Preset or random generated game boards
• Atmospheric music and sounds
• Unique, original board game experience
• Intuitive gameplay
• Colorblind mode
• Over 70 achievements
42. Windjammers 2
The legendary disc throwing game, Windjammers, is getting a sequel! Dotemu will officially toss Windjammers 2 onto your Nintendo Switch and PC in 2019!
Windjammers 2 will combine everything fans love about the classic title with entirely hand-drawn 2D animations to create the ultimate windjamming experience. The coming sequel will bring new stages and players, surprising and amazing new power moves and enhanced gameplay mechanics!
• Gorgeous hand-drawn 2D animations
• Brand new characters and stages
• New power moves
• Enhanced online multiplayer gameplay modes
• Local PvP
[ Windjammers 2 - Announcement Trailer ]
[ Windjammers 2 - Gameplay Reveal Trailer (alpha footage) ]
Windjammers is a sports game played from a top-down perspective. Similar to ice hockey, players are tasked to shoot a frisbee at the goal zone of the opponent attempting to score. In the game, players are able to select different stages and characters. Some characters from the original game, including Wessel, returns for the sequel. Each character has their own attributes. For instance, some characters have more steady control than others at the cost of speed. There are EX Moves, which are special powers can be activated for gameplay advantages. Both single-player and local multiplayer modes are featured.
44. The Last Sigil
The Last Sigil is a roguelite action RPG.
Create your guild, hire randomly generated characters with different traits, stats and skills, and enter the Sigils to vanquish an ancient evil and his army of monsters.
Fight hordes of enemies in procedural generated dungeons, hunt for rare loot, find pets, trade and gamble with merchants, craft your own items and upgrade and enchant them using tools, magic scrolls and jewels.
Distribute stat points and customize your guild through passive upgrades; earn exp and fame, level up, hire new members, become more powerful and reach the Last Sigil.SHORT DESCRIPTION
- Procedurally generated exteriors and dungeons with different enemies, traps and bosses.
- Three difficulties, normal, hard and very hard.
- Randomly generated characters with different traits, statistics and skills and the possibility to rename them as you like.
- Ten classes (fire mage, ice mage, blood witch, necromancer, cleric, paladin, amazon, ranger, berserker and juggernaut), each one with different combat abilities, a quick movement skill, an active block skill to mitigate the damage and a summonable banner which grants temporary buffs.
- 50 levels, stats points to distribute between power, energy and vitality and upgrade points to spend in passive skills.
- Items of different qualities, normal, magic, rare, epic and mythic (the latter with special effects), crafting materials, tools to upgrade and add sockets to your equipment, magic scrolls to enchant your items and craftable jewels to insert in sockets and further customize your equipment.
- Trading, gambling, crafting and enchating.
- Summonable banners which grant you temporary buffs.
- Pets to bring with you and fight along your side.LONG DESCRIPTION
DUNGEONS AND ENEMIES
There are currently eight procedurally generated dungeons or Sigils, which you can enter through portals spawned in a procedurally generated world. Each dungeon is filled with different enemies, traps and bosses and consists of three levels and a boss room linked with portals.
There are three types of enemies:
- minions which are weak and easy to kill
- elites which are tougher, stronger, with special passive bonuses and skills
- bosses which you will encounter at the end of each dungeon
All of them have got normal and special attacks, you can face-tank the normal ones, but you should try to avoid or block the latter, especially if you are fighting against elites and bosses or you are not playing at normal difficulty. On top of that, only few bosses are tank&spank, most of them have got also particular mechanics which might kill you if you fail to counter them.
There are three difficulties, Normal, Hard and Very Hard, with the first one for beginner and the latter for experienced players; you have to complete the game at Normal to unlock Hard, and finish it at Hard to unlock Very Hard. Increasing the difficulty will increase your gold and magic find cap but it will also make the enemies stronger and tougher and you will have less time to avoid the enemies special attacks.
The exteriors and the dungeons are connected through exits, portals and waypoints; you can unlock the latter by clicking on them and they allow you to travel from a location to another in no time. In addition you can also teleport to the encampment (the town-hub) whenever you want, as long as you are out of combat, and you can use a portal to go back to your previous location.
The members of your guild are randomly generated, they have a rank, an expertise, a trait, four statistics (strength, endurance, constitution and luck) and a set of skills. You can't create the perfect character, you have to play with what the game offers you and do your best with it.
At the beginning of the game and after every dungeon, you will be able to recruit new members and select one of them to play with. You can't change their passive abilities, nor their active skills, but you can increase some of their bonuses by killing the bosses inside the dungeons and staying alive..because when you die, you will lose the character you were playing with.
If you have a change of mind and you no longer like a specific character that you have hired before, you can always kick him/her from the guild and hire a new one. You can also rename the members of your guild, maybe after some of your idols or your friends or your subscribers (if you are a streamer).
CLASSES AND SKILLS
Currently there are ten classes: fire mage, ice mage, blood witch, necromancer, cleric, paladin, amazon, ranger, berserker and juggernaut; each one with different combat abilities, a quick movement skill, an active block skill to mitigate the damage and a summonable banner which grants temporary buffs.
There are many types of skills, ranged, melee, piercing projectiles, explosive projectiles, channelings, frontal AOE, 360° AOE, single target DOT, AOE DOT, summonings, etc. You can boost them with passive upgrades and you can add special effects too by using mythic items.
LEVELS, STATISTICS AND UPGRADES
By killing enemies you will earn experience and level up until level 50. You can reach the maximum level in every difficulty, so if you just want to relax and play only at Normal, you can stick to it all the way.
Each level awards you some statistic points to distribute between power, energy and vitality which are in common among all the members of your guild and they are boosted from the statistics of the character you're currently using. You also gain one upgrade point, which you can spend to select and improve some passive abilities and if you have a change of mind you can reset everything for free.
Each character has also got a statistic called luck, this bonus gives a chance to double your loot every time you kill an enemy or break/open a container; on top of that you can also stack magic and gold find through the bonuses of your equipment and the passive upgrades to gain more gold and increase the chance to find rare items.
The equipment consists of 14 slots: helmet, chest, gloves, pants, boots, amulet, two rings, three type of weapon (melee, ranged and magic), a shield, a banner and a pet.
You can hunt for rare items by killing enemies or looting containers and treasure chests. You can also buy and sell from/to merchants in the encampment and gamble for unidentified items; or if you like to craft, you can gather materials and craft your own equipment at the forge.
There are five qualities of items, normal, magic, rare, epic and mythic; all the items but the normal ones (which are needed for crafting), increase your character's statistics and add some passive bonuses. The better quality, the more and stronger are the bonuses. On top of that mythic items come with a special effect which will greatly enhance your character.
When you equip a pet it will be summoned at your side and it will follow you and fight with you. Your pet will attack any enemy on sight but you can call it back to you whenever you want and set it to passive mode. Some pets are melee, other are ranged and all of them have got a special ability. Like items, pets come in different qualities, from normal to mythic, and you can also boost them by spending upgrade points in the relative skills.
45. Spider Solitaire F
Spider Solitaire F is the first of our “F” (Flyhigh) series. We aim to bring the fun and challenge of classic games to PC.
In Spider Solitaire F we have prepared challenges that range from easy to very challenging; there are a total of 100 sets to solve.
For those learning how to play there is a Hint function, and you can also go ‘one back’ in moves.
Spider Solitaire F is perfect for calm and relaxing moments.
We hope it will be an enjoyable challenge!
46. Card Quest
Card Quest is a dungeon crawling adventure game with unique card combat. Play with a variety of unique character classes, and customize decks to fit your playstyle. Explore the strategic depth of tactical roguelike gameplay, and crush the undead plague.Features:Diverse Classes: Play as a Rogue, Wizard, Fighter or Hunter. The choice is yours. Each has its own unique gameplay style and 3 custom specializations to add even more variety! Turn your rogue into a Swashbuckler or an Assassin, your wizard into a Pyromancer or Necromancer, your fighter into a Berserker or a Paladin and your Hunter into a Sharpshooter or a Fey Archer!
Powerful Equipment: Unlock new items by defeating mighty bosses. There are dozens of different pieces of equipment and items for each class to further customize your heroes; granting them new cards and abilities.
Streamlined Progression:Level up your heroes to increase their stamina and health and gain useful passives and unlock new specializations.
Fantastical Dungeons: Dungeons to explore. Traverse a city cursed with an undead plague and a dwarven mountain full of dangers and treasure, each with over 12 different areas to explore and lots of items to unlock!
Challenging Enemies: Fight over 25 different bosses and more than 90 enemies! Many of them with unique skills that require creative strategies to defeat.
To request a press/YouTuber copy, click here!
47. Umihara Kawase
Note!: This is Umihara Kawase, one game in the Umihara Kawase Trilogy. It is based on the original SNES game. Below is a description of the entire trilogy.
Easy to play, difficult to master, the Umihara Kawase Trilogy is a collection of three physics-based puzzle/platformer games with over 20 years of gaming history. Developed by the creators of the original game (Kiyoshi Sakai and Toshinobu Kondo), this cult classic was a Japanese indie smash hit!
Umihara Kawase is the name of our backpacking, Japanese, sushi chef heroine armed with a fishing rod, elastic fishing line, and a fishing hook. Face fish-like enemies, conveyor belts, spikes, watery pits, time travel and more. Collect items, and find your way to the end of each level. The deeper into this dream-like world that you venture, the more challenging the solutions and the greater the time pressure becomes. Along the way, look out for shortcuts and secret exits, and unlock bonus levels.
The elasticity of Umihara’s fishing line sets the Umihara Kawase Trilogy apart from other games, giving unprecedented levels of mobility and discovery. Tightening the line or giving lots of slack can be the difference between success or failure. The elastic nature of the fishing line allows the player to stretch down to otherwise unreachable areas or be catapulted upwards.Trilogy Features
- Physics-based puzzle/platforming that challenges your reflexes and brainpower
- Extreme elastic fishing-line physics give you advanced control
- Many stages with branching paths across three complete games
- Steam Workshop support in all three games for sharing replays
- Four playable characters (in Sayonara Umihara Kawase)
- Face giant, aquatic bosses like a tadpole, a seahorse, and more
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, Leaderboards, and Cloud Saving
- Full Steam controller support for all three games (optional)
48. Pixel Galaxy
GROW. MAKE FRIENDS. SURVIVE TOGETHER.
In this non-shooting shoot 'em up, you are a single white pixel who can absorb the bodies, abilities, and weapons of every enemy pixel you collect. It's up to you to stay either a small and nimble ship, or turn large and powerful. Just remember: protect your core white pixel, because every mistake could be your last.
Every single enemy wave is randomized, and your size and power changes for every pixel you collect and destroy. There's never one strategy that works for very long, because every playthrough is an entirely new experience.
SIX DIFFICULTY MODES, UNFORGETTABLE BOSSES, and CO-OP
Each difficulty has new enemies, weapons, and bosses! Change your strategies and push your limits in each mode. See how you match up against friends and other players in the online leaderboards.
Two pixels are better than one. In local co-op mode, you and a friend can both collect enemy pixels independently. When one of you dies, the other can revive you simply by touching your pixel.
For an unforgettable challenge, Boss Rush mode will bombard you with all the bosses you've encountered throughout the game. How many can you survive?
49. ROGUS - Kingdom of The Lost Souls
"ROGUS - Kingdom of The Lost Souls" is the first Run'Em'Up: A minimalist, yet, epic, beat'em'up where your skills will be put to the test as you jump, aim, dodge, shield and cast spells, all at the same time.
Guide an insanely powerful wizard in his hardcore and infinite quest for love & redemption.
“Deep down under the mountain something has awakened and legions of monsters now pour out in the Kingdom.You are the chosen wizard, protector of the realm, sent to battle them.”
And somewhere, in his beer, an old man is crying.
- Monster smashing pixel art action!
- Fully playable introduction story
- Awesome epic music
- Six spells to choose from
- 20 Steam Achievements
- On-the-fly randomized runs
- Controller Support
- Best Score board
- Kittens and Unicorns not included
ROGUS - Kingdom of The Lost Souls is made by
Read the latest news on http://IronDropStudios.com/blog/
Categories in common with ROGUS - Kingdom of The Lost Souls: Indie
TRISTOY is a story-driven 2D co-op platformer designed from the ground up exclusively for two player co-operative gaming enjoyment!
Set in Tristoy, an ancient fortress in the middle of the Sea of Shards you play together as Prince Freedan and the Wizard Stayn. You and a friend are forced to team up to try and escape the dungeon and defeat a common enemy, the Witch Ink.
Explore dungeons filled with traps and monsters - puzzle, jump and fight your way out as you attempt to escape from Tristoy. Designed to be played together on one screen, Tristoy’s engrossing non-linear story features multiple endings and requires you to work together, testing your friendship and forcing you to confront moral dilemmas and make some hard choices.
Developed by German studio Uniworlds Game Studios, the game features a dynamic split screen, which moves, rotates and seamlessly joins back together, keeping you locked in the action. Play with a keyboard, controller or use your smartphone to control the game with the companion app.
Grab a friend and try to escape from the dungeons of TRISTOY in this story-driven co-op platformer. Play locally or over Steam. Meaningful choices and deadly consequences are waiting for you!Key features
- The ultimate couch multiplayer game for two
- Metroidvania style story driven 2D platformer
- Play locally or via Steam (giftable copy included - This will be available in your inventory)
- An epic co-op game (for 2 players only)
- Designed to be played together on one screen but can also be played via online co-op
- Dynamic split screen that moves, rotates and joins together
- Deep character play through individual story and dialogue choices
- Engrossing non-linear story with multiple endings
- Unique cooperative puzzles and quests
- Numerous types of enemies, puzzles, quests and additional unlockable content
- Full controller support or use your Smartphone as a controller using the developers own technology UNIPLAY (Android and iOS App available)