100 Best Games Like Survival Tycoon of 2020 - Survival Tycoon Alternatives
Trying to find games like Survival Tycoon? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Survival Tycoon, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Survival Tycoon that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Survival Tycoon Alternatives | Games Like Survival Tycoon
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Survival Tycoon in 2020. If there is something missing from the Survival Tycoon , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Jet Set Radio (2000) is an action game that allows players to dive into the atmosphere of teenager gangs of early 2000s Tokyo. The action is set in a 3D fictionalized Tokyo torn by teen gangs clash. Things clarify when Professor K, DJ of the Tokyo-to pirate radio station announces a gang war between Japanese rudies (teenagers, who skate and paint graffiti for self-expression). According to the main idea, teens skate and paint graffiti spots throughout the city and dodge police forces. The story is following a 17-year-old rudie Beat, who, being inspired by Professor K, organizes his own gang to burst into the conflict and to defeat rivals. The gameplay is about skating across the city (using only a few buttons) and tagging all possible graffiti spots. In the course of the game, players will face troubles caused by police riots and especially Capitan Onishima (the main antagonist), whose only aim is to pursue the rebellion of the youth. Jet Set Radio also features cel-shaded visuals in favor of 3D cartoon-like picture....
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
Baba Is You is a puzzle game where you can change the rules by which you play. In every level, the rules themselves are lying as blocks you can interact with; by manipulating them, you can change how the level works and cause surprising, unexpected interactions! With some simple block-pushing you can turn yourself into a rock, turn patches of grass into dangerously hot obstacles, and even change the goal you need to reach to something entirely different.
The game has over 100 levels that experiment with the game's mechanics in a multitude of ways, requiring the player to understand and manipulate the rules of the game and figure out devious ways to make the objects in the game world interact. The game will also feater a level editor for making your own levels and campaigns.
The game was originally created for & won the Nordic Game Jam 2017. The event had 142 entries in total. The game was made using Multimedia Fusion 2 by Clickteam.
The name of the game directly points to the setting. The game takes place in a tower filled with a variety of weapons. The player is inside the tower and gradually rises to its top.
The player goes through different areas, each area contains a number of battlegrounds, where the player enters into battle with various opponents. The main opponent on each level is the boss, the boss should be defeated to pass to the next level.
At the beginning of each game a certain story is shown, explaining what kind of tower it is and why the player must fight and go to its top. Before entering the Tower, a player can choose only one weapon and one perk.
As the game develops, the player can get different projectiles. These projectiles have a different effect, useful in combat. For example, fire damage, or launching the player into the air.
Destroying enemies, the player receives tokens, which can be paid for increasing the power of the player's weapons. There are other ways to increase the strength of the weapons and combat capabilities of the hero, which player can unlock.
Beware of Dracula and his ghoulish minions as you enter his lair…
Castlevania marked the beginning of Konami’s acclaimed series, one that is still going strong today!
As vampire hunter Simon Belmont, you must fight your way through Dracula's castle teeming with ghosts, goblins, demons and other supernatural creatures. Six challenging levels await before you finally confront the Count himself.
Step into the shadows of the deadliest dwelling on Earth. You’ve arrived at Castlevania, and you’re here on business: to destroy the curse of the Evil Count, once and for all. Make your way through six monstrous floors filled with bats, ghosts, zombies, and every kind of ghoulish creature you can imagine. Use the legendary whip Vampire Killer and a host of deadly weapons to battle your way to Dracula’s chamber and.the ultimate duel of good vs. evil.
You'll need your wits and weapons to survive because when you finally meet Dracula, you know he’ll be going for the jugular. So keep your courage up and your stake sharp!...
- Random generated street levels.
- Lift up highschool girl's skirts, protect your doge by panties.
- Collect Doge coins to unlock over 8 Doge costumes.
- Doge's emoticons and background.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
When a small mining community falls silent, a young soldier named Daltyn is sent to investigate. Upon arriving in the remote mountain town of Karthas, he discovers that paranormal forces have sealed the town off from the outside world. Now trapped, he's left with no option but to explore the mines below the town and uncover the source of the disturbances.
Six huge procedurally-generated areas await, each lovingly crafted in a retro pixel art style. Help Daltyn gain new abilities and equipment, evade dangerous traps, and defeat hordes of deadly enemies in order to save Karthas - and possibly the world!Key FeaturesExplore six massive procedurally-assembled areas from hand-crafted rooms
Enjoy challenging retro gameplay and authentic pixel art (384x216 native res.)
Battle massive bosses and discover new abilities to reach previously inaccessible areas
Customize your character by equipping armor, weapons, and spells
Windows, Mac, & Linux versions with Gamepad support
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks...
Soda Dungeon features hundreds of unique enemies and items to discover. Attract valuable classes to your tavern such as the Thief, Knight, Healer, Darkmage, Shifter, and more! After gearing up your team you also have the option to enable "Auto-combat," where you can step away from the game, let your team go questing, and reap the rewards when you return! Ascend higher and higher in the dungeon as you advance through new dimensions, face huge dungeon bosses, and unlock the power of the ancient soda relics! ...
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting, action-filled adventure through GOTHAM CITY™, METROPOLIS™, ATLANTIS™ and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.Key Features
- The DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Heroic Feats: Enjoy addictive replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- The Hero Creator: Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up against your friend’s Bat Bain?
- Introducing the Batcomputer: Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
Final Fantasy II is a fantasy role-playing video game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) in 1988 for the Family Computer as the second installment of the Final Fantasy series. The game has received numerous enhanced remakes for the WonderSwan Color, the PlayStation, the Game Boy Advance, the PlayStation Portable, and multiple mobile and smartphone types. As neither this game nor Final Fantasy III were initially released outside Japan, Final Fantasy IV was originally released in North America as Final Fantasy II, so as not to confuse players. The most recent releases of the game are enhanced versions for the iOS and Android, which were released worldwide in 2010 and 2012, respectively.
The game's story centers on four youths whose parents were killed during an army invasion by the empire of Palamecia, who are using hellspawn to conquer the world. Three of the four main characters join a rebellion against the empire, embarking on missions to gain new magic and weapons, destroy enemy superweapons, and rescue leading members of the resistance. The Game Boy Advance remake adds a bonus story after the game is completed.
Final Fantasy II introduced many elements that would later become staples of the Final Fantasy franchise, including chocobos and the recurring character Cid. It also eliminated the traditional experience point leveling system of the previous and later games in the series, instead introducing an activity-based progression system where the characters' statistics increase according to how they are used or acquired. Despite being a sequel to Final Fantasy, the game includes no characters or locations from the first game. Final Fantasy II received little attention at the time from non-Japanese reviewers, though its remakes have garnered favorable reviews.
Mario and Luigi bring the POW! in this classic arcade game!
Mario and Luigi are doing some underground plumbing when all sorts of strange creatures come flying out of the pipes. Help the two brothers clear stages by collecting coins and avoiding getting hit by enemies. Crabs, turtles, and fighter flies must be cleared out by jumping underneath the platform they step on and then kicking them away. But beware! Just when you think you got rid of them, they come back for more! Play alone or with a friend. Either way, this is one underground classic you will want to play time and time again.
This game is only playable in 2D.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Nintendo 3DS....
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Duke Nukem 2 is an arcade game developed by Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment [iOS]. It was originally released in 1993. Apogee Software published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Duke Nukem 2 is available on PC.
Jason Blochowiak and Robert Prince scored the game.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
With Synthetik we wanted to bring new depth and mechanics to the genre while leaving a lot of freedom for experimentation and different playstyles. It is inspired by the late 90’s Era of games when people put in all the Features they enjoyed without streamlining to the bare minimum.
Stand your ground against relentless opponents in five unforgiving challenges. Master the uniquely deep and satisfying weapon mechanics and the unprecedented amount of customization. Discover many dozens of weapons, items, perks and character upgrades. Join the fight alone or through seamless 2 player online co-op!
THE NEXT LEVEL IN GUNPLAY
> Master SYNTHETIK's uniquely rewarding magazine eject and active reload mechanics!
> Weapons can jam and produce heat, check yourself before you burn yourself!
> Tame the movement based recoil, discard and switch between varied ammo types.
> Savor the uniquely satisfying and direct weapon handling, rewarding precision and mastery!
> We even brought headshots for the first time to the top-down perspective !
2 P O N L I N E C O O P
Online co-op allows you to bring reinforcements to the fight. Better yet, share perks, items, buffs and loot with your comrade. Or, if they get in your way, share your bullets.
1985. After many years of slavery, the AI servants of Kaida Corporation, the world leader in robotics, have formed the "Machine Legion" and have set out to destroy humanity. Awakening in Kaida Corp. Headquarters, you are the human consciousness of a forgotten Android prototype; the last straw holding the Legion from unleashing the Heart of Armageddon. Only you can battle through the levels of Kaida Corporation's Headquarters, defeat the battalions of enemies within and put an end to this madness.
The defeat of the Machine Legions "Last Defender" has thrown you into your Android-subconscious and the only way out is to face the challenges of the machine god Zir. Will you be able to stand your ground? ...
OFF is the critically acclaimed French surreal adventure RPG made by Mortis Ghost in 2008.
The game was translated into English in 2011 and is considered a gem among indie adventure RPGs.
OFF is widely praised for its in-depth and complex story, its rich and immersing environment, and its memorable characters.
rose colossal ancient creatures living on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago.
Deity opened a portal to their measurement once called humanity as "Hell."
The chief god of darkness - Magna Messor called the legions of hell is to destroy humanity forever, but people had to use the orbital weapon is to destroy legions.
With shower Bereaved Magna Messor restore the evil army and then mankind will have no chance to escape ...
You - just a soul among millions of other souls, prisoners
sarcophagi cubic shape and doomed to eternal torment. Fortunately, your will
It has not yet been broken, and you try to escape from the Underworld.
30 IMPOSSIBLE LEVELS - this gloomy ultra-hardcore and bloody platformer in which
Your task is to pass 30 levels and get out. However, do not forget,
Dark gods have awakened and your escape is not in their plans ... ...
- Take part in show and tell!
- Play house with Cindy!
- Get beat up by the school bully!
- Talk to the weird kid!
- Destroy school property!
- Get poisoned!
- Solve a missing person's case!
You know...all the things you did while you were in Kindergarten. ...
Ib (pronounced Ee-b; a phonetic translation of Eve) is a free-ware Japanese horror adventure video game that was developed by kouri using RPG Maker 2000. It was released on February, 2012. It was translated into English by vgperson.
A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.
While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.
And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery...
The game is focused on exploration and puzzle-solving. There are no battles, and it does not demand quick reflexes. It's designed to be accessible to all kinds of players, so enjoy....
BUSINESS IN THE FRONT. BODIES IN THE BACK.
From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition.
Welcome to Shakedown: Hawaii, Vblank Entertainment's latest open world adventure. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies mega corporations, white collar crimes, and the most comically egregious business practices that go alongside. It playfully satirizes business that's so ballsy, you'll be left saying, "I'm not even mad, that's amazing!".
Build a "legitimate" corporation via open world missions, property acquisition, shakedowns, sabotage, market manipulation and collateral "re-zoning".
The entire island is up for grabs... or at least, will be once you ruffle enough feathers.
"Blake Stone...isn't simply Son of Wolfenstein...it's a wish list fulfilled, enhancing the Wolfenstein canon with many sensible tweaks and some new tricks that'll make your jaw drop." - Electronic EntertainmentFeatures
Break and Take: Crates can be blown apart to reveal weapons and other goodies, such as gold, money, food and ammo.
Break a leg. Theirs.: Over 20 unique and adaptive actors, including guards, aliens, mutants and pods.
Inside Intel: Interactive informants give you clues and hints.
Future Soldier: Five futuristic weapons - from a silent shotgun to an explosive grenade launcher.
See Earth: A stagerring 66 levels, including two secret levels per episode.
Controller Support: Partial Xbox 360 Controller support. ...
Party Hard 2 is coming!
Manage your own nightclub in Party Hard Tycoon, the most accurate nightclub sim of the year! Expanding upon the AI & hilarious setups of Party Hard, the game takes a tycoon-style look at what it's like to be a professional partymaker.
- Organize the perfect party
- Pick a theme to make your event special
- Place the speakers accurately to drive your guests crazy
- Don't forget about security, entertainment, and booze
The Heaven sends a Devil’s army to the ground, commanding them to destroy the corrupted city. It was the wandering knight who saved the city that was on verge of destruction. On one night, with the star so bright in the sky, the knight was guided outside by a mysterious voice. The voice that called to the knight was known as the God of a Star, and the God bestowed a pure girl in his care. From then on, the wandering knight decides to settle down in the city, and start a new life as a father of the girl.
Various Dreams, Unpredictable Future, but only one life.
「Princess Maker 2 Refine」is a life simulation game which you play as a father of a girl, who had descended from the star. You have 8 years to raise your daughter from age 10 to 18 – your daughter will grow into her adulthood through various experiences. The future awaits for her depending on your choices. What kind of future do you dream of creating with your beloved daughter?
Princess Maker 2 Refine comes back with all new Graphic / Voice over
[Princess Maker 2 refine] has been reborn with full colored high resolution graphics, noticeable upgrade compare to the original 1994 edition. In addition to the visual update, all characters have been given a full Japanese voice over, including your daughter. Experience a true masterpiece in full color and full voice over where wonderful life with your daughter awaits you. ...
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system ...
Currently we allow up to 6 players per match to enter a variety of gamemodes, with more gamemodes coming after release as free DLC.
The main gamemode consists of taking down towers and barricades to make your way towards the enemy team's King which lies in the Throne room of the enemy's castle. You can pick up to 4 classes currently to play with, with more being added after the game's release.
You can use a variety of strategies to make your way towards the enemy Castle such as taking different routes, collecting gold and buying different items suitable for your class, or crafting buildables to help maintain your strongholds and barricades to ensure the enemy stays out of your Castle. The game is over once someone's King has been slain, and thus the Throne has been taken.
The game currently includes 3 gamemodes: Take Thy Throne, Capture The Flag, and Dragon Slayer, the latter being a single player/co-op mode. We're adding more gamemodes such as Deathmatch and a Village mode which consists of riding a Dragon and scorching down a Village, and more.
We currently support the Steam network, allowing you to easily host matches without port forwarding and to also join matches through both an in-game browser and through your Steam friends list. Right now the game is fully compatible with Windows Operating Systems, but we're working to put it on Linux as well, and quite possibly Mac in the future. We also would like to release another version of the game to support mobile devices at some point in the future. ...
Inspired by games like Slightly Magic, Puff in Dragonland, and the Dizzy series, Mystik Belle is a hybrid of a classic point-and-click adventure and a modern metroidvania.
While playing it you can expect to do some of the following:
- Get hopelessly lost in the massive school building and its surrounding areas.
- Find items and solve inventory puzzles. Or just clog up your pockets with useless junk.
- Interact with other inhabitants of Hagmore. Learn clues, help them out, ruin their day with angry flies.
- Fight through hallways infested by over 60 unique monster types.
- Defeat 8 bosses.
- Learn new magical and not-so-magical abilities.
- Ogle at retina-burningly colorful pixel art.
- Punch Cthulhu in the face.
- PLEASE be advised: Mystik Belle is NOT just a metroidvania - it's a true adventure game. You will not get far without having to solve inventory puzzles or talking to people.
- By default, the game contains some language not suitable for younger kids. A much more kid-friendly E-10 version of the dialogue is included, and can be selected from the options menu.
- OSx version of the game doesn't support the Steam features like the overlay, achievements and trading cards. I will look for a way to get this sorted out as soon as I can. You can still get the game's internal achievements which will transfer to your Steam achievements once this is fixed.
- I am temporarily unable to update the Mac version of the game due to changes to OSX and introduction of mandatory developer fees. I will resume Mac updates once I have the money to pay Apple their ransom.
- Linux version of the game appears to only reliably support the Xbox 360 controller. This is a known issue of all GameMaker Studio games. More information regarding it can be found here.
The trail has led Blake to the planet Selon, and to the abandoned STAR Institute Training Complex. If the reports are correct, then Dr. Goldfire is alive and has once again created a fiendish army of evil mutants.
Blake is going to need all his wits, skill, and the best firepower money can buy to put an end to Goldfire's plans. Blake's mission is clear - he must use all his resources to destroy Dr. Goldfire before he can unleash his new army of mutant creatures on the universe.Features
Go Boldly: 20 brand-new levels - all with wildly new designs and graphics.
Hmm, Upgrades: New actor traits and improved actor intelligence.
The Harder They Fall: All-new alien-like guards and four new bosses.
Sticks and Stones: New hazards, such as barriers and spikes.
Light 'em Up: Darker, more realistic levels with dynamic lighting conditions and more realistic weapon graphics.
Controller Support: Partial Xbox 360 Controller support. ...
Experience Hot Shots Tennis for the PS2™ system with 1080p up-rendering and Trophies. Additional enhanced features include Share Play (Active PS Plus membership may be required), Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals with PS Vita or PS App.
Welcome to Tennis, HOT SHOTS Style!!
Finally, a Tennis game for everyone! Filled with classic Hot Shots personality and true tennis gameplay, play against a quirky case of tennis pros challenge friends and family in singles or even 4 player doubles matches.
The sport of Tennis will never be the same!
• Explosive Tennis Action!
• 13 Hot Shots to Choose!
• Master 11 Exotic Courts!
• 1-4 Player Matches!
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS4™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionality may not be available.
Drakkhen is a role-playing game with a visual presentation that combines 3D landscapes and 2D interiors. The player will encounter monsters and fight them in real-time combat, and discover the palaces of the dragon lords. Indoors, the player has to find a way through the maze of chambers, solving puzzles and defeating the minions of the Drakkhen. ...
Monster Rancher, known in Japan as Monster Farm (モンスターファーム), is a console game released in North America on November 30, 1997, for the PlayStation system. It is the first game in Tecmo's Monster Rancher series, featuring the raising, fighting, and breeding of monsters....
Nitemare-3D is an action-shooter game developed by Gray Design Associates. It came out on 01-01-1994. It was published by Gray Design Associates. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
Nitemare-3D is available on PC.
Playable Gal 01- Finish the game with GAL.00 will Unlock GAL.01 "Shield GAL" as playable character!
- While unable to access other GAL power GAL.01 still can upgrade with Powerup Item! with her own set of powerup.
- Fight GAL.00 as Enemy!
To start as GAL.01, create a new profile and choose her from Character Select menu.
Note Story content will cut off from GAL.01 Mode.
About the GameMETAGAL is an 2D platformer action game.
You will take the shoes of "Meta" ,a cyborg girl, in her quest to rescue her Creator "Dr Ray" from the hands of "General Creeper", the evil leader of a rogue army!!
Also Metagal's sisters, were kidnapped by Creeper: he turned them in battle cyborgs, in order to use their powers to rule the world!! Meta must face her sisters, free them, and copy their abilities. She must fight for 8 stages of intense action, and prepare herself for the final confrontation against Creeper himself!
- Classic jump and shoot style platformer.
- 8 levels with unique environment,detailed design and different gimmick.
- 30 Enemies types not including Boss
- Defeat Gal No.# Boss and use their weapon.
- Collect secret items to power up your character.
- Soft death penalty with "Gear" system allows player to resolve their mistakes with less frustration.
- Controller and Keyboard customize support.
Note This game support only "XInput controllers" Like Xbox 360 Controller for Example
Play as one of our four heroes: Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk as they outrun Dave across the disk sectors of Computra: to warn their friends and find a way to stop Ramrafstar before their homeworld is destroyed. Collect MIPs, avoid obstacles and overcome the challenges faced in the distant sectors of Computra.
- Four Playable Characters: Play as Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk - each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Visit distant sectors of the world of Computra: Watch out for the weird and wonderful changes these distant sectors bring.
- Customise Your Loadout: Play it your way with a variety of power-ups and buffs that can give you an edge over Deletion Dave.
- In-Game Shop: Collect MIPs in-game to unlock customisation options, with over 100 items to unlock! New power-ups, skill buffs and extra costumes for each character.
- In-Game Challenges: Complete in-game challenges to build successfully unlock new content.
- Play At Your Own Speed: Finding the game too taxing? Or simply not hard enough? No problem! Our procedural generation system is designed to tailor itself towards a variety of difficulty settings that allow you to play the game at your own pace.
- Leaderboards and Player Stats: See how you compare up against the rest of the Sure Footing community.
- Single and Multiplayer Challenge Modes: Play challenge levels for two to four players and show your friends how to keep running!
Sure Footing blends the best of both classic platforming and infinite runners into a fast and frantic arcade experience. ...
The game has several game modes and a variety of setting levels, performed in pixelart.
A lot of bosses, such as: spider-tank, mega-zombies, ufo and others.
Pixel graphic style, hardcore and unforgettable music is all you need for a pleasant evening. ...
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
Championship Manager Season 00/01 is a strategy-sports game. It was originally released in 2000. Eidos Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Championship Manager Season 00/01 is available on PC.
WCW Nitro is an arcade-fighting game developed by THQ and Inland Productions. It came out on 01-01-1998. It was published by THQ. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play WCW Nitro on PC and Nintendo 64.
Revolution X is an arcade rail shooter game developed and published by Midway in 1994, featuring the rock band Aerosmith. It features gameplay similar to Midway's earlier Terminator 2: Judgment Day. In the game, players battle the oppressive New Order Nation regime and their leader Helga, who have abducted Aerosmith. Players use a mounted gun to control onscreen crosshairs and shoot enemies using compact discs. The members of Aerosmith are hidden throughout the game's international locales and must be found in order to receive the game's true ending.
The game was a critical and commercial success, and was ported to various consoles as well as DOS computers. These ports were negatively received and reportedly dissuaded Midway from making a sequel....
Budokan: The Martial Spirit is a sports, arcade and fighting game developed by Electronic Arts. It was originally released in 1989. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Budokan: The Martial Spirit on PC.
Don Traeger produced the game. Rob Hubbard scored the game.
Thank you. Goodnight."
-Davey & Ryan ...
- Co-Op Mode: Join with your guild members and friends and face terrifying boss monsters together! There are puzzles that you must work together and solve in order to advance to the next area. You must learn to work together!
- 8-man or 20-man Modes: Play Tales Runner maps with up to 8 or 20 players at once! With item mode and crush mode enabled, it's sure to be one crazy time!
- Relay Mode: Race against other teams in this relay mode! Important thing is to work together with your teammates and pass the baton at just the right time.
- Animal Racing: Ride your pets and race against other players! Learn to drift your way through steep curves and emerge victorious!
- Item or No Item Mode: Want to race purely based on skills? Go for No Item mode! Want chaotic fun where you can use items to boost yourself and mess up other players? Go for the Item mode!
- Farm System: Decorate and build up your farm! Invite your friends over for a party or even an Animal racing or two at your farm. Help grow your friends' farms and receive farm points that you can spend to buy special items.
- Plaza: Meet your friends in the plaza and relax. Play mini-games in the minigame arcade, visit the Oracle for your fortunes and more!
- Customization: Hundreds of items are available for your characters! Customize the way your characters look and increase their stats to give you an edge in racing!
- Meeting System: Meet new players from all over the world with the built-in meeting system!
- Regular Updates: Tales Runner is updated once every 2 weeks! The game never gets old with new items, events, maps, and contents added constantly!
- Solve a series of technical problems
- Blackmail customers for personal gain
- Choose your friends wisely
- Engage in procedural conversations
- Hack your way to the truth
- Rise above a simple tech support specialist
This is a fractional impact shooting game in which the player is confined to a four-sided area. Enemies outside the area continuously attack the player and the player scores points when destroying the enemy.
As the score increases, difficulty will increase
As the score increases, there will be more and more types of enemies
The player's highest score will be saved
By touching the weapon carrier, switching the current weapon
Use the alphanumeric arrow keys to control the movement of the character. Point the mouse in the direction of the shot. Press the left mouse button to fire the bullet.
The recoil will be generated when the bullet is fired, which will become a certain obstacle, but the good use can help you to avoid the enemy's attack.
Flexible decision whether to switch weapons
Keep moving or you will be attacked inadvertently
I have been self-taught on the internet to make games. I think a good game is a work of art produced by players and developers. There are still many deficiencies in this game. If you can put forward suggestions and proposals for improvement, I will be very grateful. ...
Don’t let reptilians rule the world and send them to hell.
Reptilian Rebellion is a simple but challenging game, you have to kill as many reptilians as you can, keeping an eye on your ammunition, and looking for powerups and friends.
Be also careful with the road, and with the chem trails in the sky.
How many reptilians can you kill?Features:
- Choose between 10 cute characters with unique gameplay.
- Unlock the achievements.
- Raise the top of the leaderboard.
- Three different weapons and lot of reptilians.
- Chem trails. Yes, they are real :-).
- Includes trading cards.
Stop the New World Order!
Experience the world's first MixPlay arcade game!
Created in collaboration with Microsoft Mixer, the pioneering Mixer Mode allows viewers of your live-stream to interact in real-time, launching enemies, asteroids, rockets and power-ups into the game at the click of the button in order to attack or assist the streamer. ...
Survival Tycoon game is one of the best Casual games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Casual games.
More About Survival Tycoon
Take control of 1 of not many left humans of earth. Its the year 2041 and the atmosphere is toxic from global warming and nuclear war. All known survivors live in bunkers underground having to grow their own food and make their own drinks to survive. Different resources can be traded between bunkers luckily, thanks to the droids that go back and forth gathering and dropping off supplies.
In this game you will need to grow your own crops to eat , you will need to brew some crops for drink, while trying to get the xp required to leave the bunker you are now trapped in.
Holographic swag trails
Different choices have different consequences
Can you survive an unforgiving world?