The best games like SUPERHOT are:
- arrow_rightPAYDAY 2
- arrow_rightHuman: Fall Flat
- arrow_rightSUPERHOT VR
- arrow_rightTransport Fever
- arrow_rightAbsolute Drift
- arrow_rightAnna's Quest
- arrow_rightLucius II
100 Best Games Like SUPERHOT:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (14)
- iOS (18)
- Android (9)
- macOS (55)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (2)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (5)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. PAYDAY 2
The gang is back, and they have bigger and better plans. Objective based cooperative FPS became more complicated. The classic group of Hoxton, Dallas, Chains and Wolf got reinforcement, and now Payday Gang consists of 21 heisters, some of which are based on movie characters or even Youtubers. Players will be able to customize their own private arsenal, their masks, and skills, to complete the missions in their own way, be it stealthy sneak-in or full frontal assault. After completing missions, players will receive EXP points, money and a chance to get a special item that can be a gun modification, mask or a safe containing weapon skins.
Payday 2 is a multiplayer game, meaning, that even during offline missions players will be followed by AI characters, whose loadouts, masks and perks can be customized as well. This game has been supported by the developers for many years, and amount of DLC speaks plenty of their dedication to the player base.
2. Human: Fall Flat
Human: Fall Flat is a low-poly adventure game with platforming elements and physics-based puzzles. You play as Bob, a fully customizable character that travels from one dream to another. Bob has neither no background nor superpowers. His abilities don’t differ from yours: he can grab things, climb ledges and so on.
Every level consists of multiple puzzles that can be solved in different ways. You can push and pull carts, break walls and interact with everything else comparable to your own size. The game heavily focuses on physics. Puzzles’ solutions are intuitive and make you act like in real life. In their core levels are quite linear: you need to reach the door at another side of the location to get into the next dream. While at the first levels you need to find exits from tiny rooms, the further you go, the larger locations become. There is a lot of content in the game in general, and it clearly references the sandbox genre where you can do almost everything you want.
3. SUPERHOT VR
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT VR is the definitive VR FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
BODIES ARE DISPOSABLE
MIND IS SOFTWARE
BODIES ARE DISPOSABLE
MIND IS SOFTWARE
Decisive winner of dozens of VR Game of the Year awards, SUPERHOT VR is a title reimagined and redesigned from the ground up for VR and hand tracking controllers. The fruit of over three years of close cooperation between the critically acclaimed SUPERHOT Team and Oculus, SUPERHOT VR brings the intensely visceral action of SUPERHOT directly into your head and soul. And now also - directly into your Vive.
🏆 DICE Awards Immersive Reality Game of The Year 2017 Winner
🏆 New York Game Awards Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 Unity Vision Summit Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 Pixel.Awards Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 Digital Dragons Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 GDCA Best VR Game 2017 Nominee
🏆 SXSW Trending Game of the Year 2017 Nominee
SUPERHOT VR now also includes the massive SUPERHOT FOREVER update, bringing hours of new replayable challenges, achievements and hardcore endless levels to SUPERHOT VR's time-bending gameplay, including:
- Test your aim where only headshots take out enemies.
- Race against your best scores in bullet-time and real-time.
- Try to complete the game without shooting.
- Get hardcore with faster enemies and less reaction time.
The game will test your limits. It will make you hurt. The good kind of pain. But at the end you will prevail. You will be one with the system.
McPixel is a puzzle game developed by Polish developer Mikołaj Kamiński.
The game serves as a parody of both MacGyver and MacGruber and features a lot of references to the modern pop culture.
The objective of the game is to defuse a bomb located on the level in 20 seconds. The objective is referred to in the game as "save the day". The Protagonist defuses the bombs in ridiculous and absurd ways. For example, by kicking it. The players guide the main character, McPixel himself, by pointing and clicking at the screen. The game consists of four parts, which include three levels. It is possible to unlock a secret fourth level. Each level is composed of six sequences. There are multiple secrets and easter eggs hidden Throughout the levels. The game features several pixel filters, music that was typical for 8-bit games, and free downloadable content.
A level editor is also provided by the developer.
5. Transport Fever
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.Game Features
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
6. Absolute Drift
In Absolute Drift, you will master the art of drifting. Practice your skills in Free-Roam and compete in drift events such as Driftkhana and Mountain Drifting.Key Features
- Drive and customize up to 6 drift cars
- 3 Game Modes: Driftkhana, Drifting, & Mountain Drifting with 34 levels
- 5 Free-Roaming areas, each with unique levels and themes, from airports and docks to a floating metropolis
- Online Leaderboards, replays and ghost cars. View your friends' runs or the best in the world!
- 3+ hours of clean Drum & Bass and Electronic music by C41 and Nyte
- Full Controller Support
7. Anna's Quest
Dragons, witches, trolls... No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars...
The world of author Dane Krams' debut on the game development stage isn't as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice - or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear...
Anna's Quest unfolds a hand-drawn, grim tale with a good dash of self-irony.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn's inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis - this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
8. Lucius II
The story of Lucius II continues where the original left off: Lucius emerges as the lone survivor of the burning wreckage his parents once called home, unscathed from the ruthless slaughter he had unleashed.
He had taken the weak and punished the wicked. He had looked through their souls and found the true selves they had been hiding.
Lucius is taken to the psychiatric ward of St. Benedict’s Hospital by unsuspecting caretakers. The Book of Revelation predicts the birth of a child that would end up ruling the world with an iron rod. The first part of this prophecy has been fulfilled. It is time to take care of the rest. Whispers of a prophecy find their way to the boy's ears. Lucius decides to act again to regain his powers. But little does he know of his new adversaries...
- Lucius II has a unique twist where you play the bad guy and wreak havoc as the son of the devil.
- 3D Splatter adventure sandbox that continues the story of the original game.
- Over 100 potential victims.
- Lucius can now explore a vast five storey hospital and the small town of Ludlow.
- Homage to the classic horror movies. You can find references to different titles all over the game.
- Create your truly own unique traps by using a complex combination system and various tools.
- Each level is its own sandbox where you can decide when, how and who to kill.
- Create your own unique Lucius by choosing your favorite supernatural abilities.
Your survival is dependent on protecting two vessels - they are devices in sync, a dance and song between two entities tethered together in symbiosis. Feel edge of your seat terror where the world around you becomes quiet and numb as all that matters is the game -- that is Duet.Gameplay
With air tight controls and gameplay tuned to perfection, Duet provides the perfect balance between challenge and pure gaming satisfaction. Turn left and right to twist your vessels and avoid everything in your path. Remember: even that which begins simple can end complex.Nine Story Chapters
Experience nine chapters of deceptive narrative and nerve-twisting gameplay. Replay any stage to perfect your movements and unlock over 50 achievements. This is a game that will test you.Eight Epilogue Chapters
Explore a whole new narrative with all-new game mechanics in the Epilogue. Including over 40 stages, narrative and remix tracks, You will need a new state of mind to complete this experience.Challenges, Encore, and more!
Still can’t get enough Duet?
Discover even more mind-bending challenges with the Encore Chapters.
Compete on the leaderboards in the Endless Mode, Epliogue Endless Mode and Encore Endless Mode.
Hone your reflexes with the Speed Run Mode.Hypnotic Audio
An outstanding handcrafted soundtrack by Melbourne composer and Gotye multi-instrumentalist Tim Shiel. Eighteen unique and mesmerizingly beautiful compositions ensure an immersive experience for you at every step of your journey, complemented by full in-game vocal narration by Jojo Petrina.About Kumobius
Selected for the Indie Showcase at PAX Aus and a finalist in both Game Design and Audio for the Freeplay Festival. This is another award-winning title from the team behind Time Surfer & Bean’s Quest. We call Duet a “Hex-like” in honour of Terry Cavanagh’s contribution to the medium of games and exploration of genres.About Tim Shiel
Tim Shiel is a composer/producer based in Melbourne. Tim is known to some as Faux Pas, the moniker under which he released a steady stream of constantly shifting electronic music for many years. He is also known for his work as a broadcaster at Melbourne independent radio station 3RRR FM, and for his recent role as multi-instrumentalist in Gotye's live band.
10. Trover saves the Universe
Introducing Squanch Games’ first full-length sci-fi action comedy adventure, coming to PS4 and PSVR: Trover Saves the Universe.
Wonderful. Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. Does that make any sense? You’ve partnered with Trover, a little purple eye hole monster to save them. Find power babies and plug them into his eye holes so that he can absorb their power, track down Glorkon, and save your dogs (and the Universe).
11. Narcissu 1st & 2nd
... on that blindingly bright day ...
... on that very day of winter ...
This is a story of disease and suffering; of medication and adverse effects; of thoracotomy scars and cellular poisons; of the living who cannot help but to die and of the dying who cannot help but to live; of a resting place other than "on 7F" or "at home".
This is a story of so many things.
But most of all ...
This is the story
of a girl whose heart was standing still
and a boy whose breath was being stolen away,
both of whom die.
Categories in common with Narcissu 1st & 2nd: Indie
12. Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Tokyo Xanadu eX+; a massive action RPG from the masters of the genre, Nihon Falcom! When high school student Kou Tokisaka encounters the nightmare realm known as the Eclipse, his world is forever changed.
In this definitive version of Tokyo Xanadu, experience the game in 60 FPS along with new scenarios, new playable characters, new modes and more!
40+ hours of Action RPG gameplay!
Quest through Morimiya City and battle hordes of nightmarish monsters!
Explore a Brave New World
Talk to characters, build relationships and forge alliances as you navigate the expansive cityscape of Morimiya City. Upgrade your equipment, play mini games and train in dungeons!
Enjoy unique tales of the Wielders that weren’t depicted in the main story. Once you’ve completed the game, get access to an all new quest and carry on the adventure!
New Playable Characters, New Monsters, Dungeons and Bosses!
Play as the mysterious knight, White Shroud. Brandish unrivaled strength and the powers of light to take down vile monsters and vicious bosses! Plus, new dungeons filled with fierce new monster types and giant bosses to battle!
New Modes: “Time Attack” and “Boss Rush”
In Time Attack, defeat various bosses that appear in the main story as quickly as possible. In Boss Rush mode, you can battle each boss one after the other.
13. STAR WARS SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
As Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance struggle to defeat Darth Vader and the Empire, a new threat arises. Dark Prince Xizor, head of the Black Sun crime syndicate, aspires to take Darth Vader's place at the Emperor's side. To do that, he must eliminate young Skywalker. As Dash Rendar, it's up to you to protect Luke and help the Alliance defeat the evil Xizor. Watch out for infamous bounty hunters and deadly stormtroopers! May the Force be with you!
- A gripping new plotline, with new characters and environments...find out what happened between Star Wars™ The Empire Strikes Back™ and Star Wars™ Return of the Jedi™.
- Five gameplay modes - in a variety of vehicles and spacecraft - from the heavily armored Outrider, to snowspeeders, hovertrains, jet packs, and speeder bikes.
- Action-packed Star Wars™ locales - including Mos Eisley and the ice planet Hoth. New locales, like the sewers of Imperial City, Xizor's palace, Gall Spaceport and the dreaded junkyards of Ord Mantel.
14. Just In Time Incorporated
Just In Time Incorporated is a hilarious VR game about "Death Prevention Insurance" for the HTC Vive. As a new employee, your job is to save your clients from certain death as disasters play out in slow-motion. Your Hyper-Gloves allow you to move super-fast, teleport, and even catch bullets. It's a good thing too, because death lurks in every corner in this action/comedy built from the ground up for immersive, room-scale VR.
15. The Ship: Remasted
You find yourself aboard a series of luxury 1920s cruise ships – a guest of the mysterious Mr X who has engineered your presence on board to take part in a murderous game. You and your fellow passengers will be assigned a target to kill and must do so before your own hunter tracks you down. Armed with a wide array of weapons and traps, use all of your cunning and skill to dispatch your unsuspecting target and avoid sleeping with the fishes.
All aboard and enjoy the cruise.
Dedicated servers (16 players) are live! LAN (16 Players) and Listen Servers (8 players) are also available to set up. Please read our FAQs in the Steam discussion forums before you buy.
You can find our Development Roadmap here and it is updated frequently. We'll also be posting regular updates here on Steam and on our blog. Players can expect to see game updates once or twice a month at least, with the option to opt-in to test builds to check out new content and features before they go live.
16. Final Slam 2
MESSAGE FROM DEVELOPER: Thank you to all Final Slam 2 players! Please click "Read More" in the description and scroll to "Message From Developer".
Customize your fighter (80 slots to save your avatars) with tons of different options and get ready to fight into the Championship.
Final Slam 2 is a PC fighting game that allows you to create your own fighter and win the Final Slam championships or play through the official Final Slam story in story mode. The game is packed with over 40 in-game fighters, but you can still create your own fighters by customizing his or her attire, moves and stats. You can even adjust the Artificial Intelligence of your fighter! Create yourself. Create your friends. Create your enemies. Create casual guys, ninjas, movie stars, wrestlers, shaolin monks, kung fu fighters, boxers, warriors, robots, game characters and even monsters. Then fight!Game Features
- Creator Mode:
In the creator mode, you can create a wide variety of fighters. There are tons of different body parts, attire, fighting moves, throw moves and special moves to choose from. The fighting moves are animated following several martial arts, brawling and wrestling moves. The special moves comprise of different styles such as magic, elemental, Kung Fu, gadgets and wrestling. You can also control the actions of the fighters when they are being played by the computer by changing the AI settings. You will have 80 slots to save your created fighters. All fighters can be stored/exported as plain text format slamcodes, so you can copy the slamcodes of the fighters and save them outside the game or share them online with other players. You can also import fighters created by other players by inputting the slamcodes that are shared by other players online!
- Story and Versus Mode:
Fight the evil that is threatening Earth, or fight individual matches against the computer or a friend in versus mode. The fight arena is zoomable, with blood effects.
- Final Slam Mode:
Enter the Final Slam mode against 80 to 100 fighters and fight up the rankings. There are 3 different titles to win. Get up to the top and win the World Heavyweight Championship!
- Arcade Mode:
See how good you are by fighting opponent after opponent and tracking your win/loss record.
1. the character creation mode with speed creation settings
2. Final Slam Season Mode where you can win titles and fight up a league (fight with characters you created as well)
3. the automatically-generated AI fighters in season mode.
Other features include the ability to export your fighter to a text string that can be saved and shared anywhere you like. Therefore, it is possible to create an unlimited amount of characters. Some players have had a lot of fun playing the game, but some haven't and others don't even care about what the game has to offer. But anyway, I accept all opinions and judgment about the game and welcome you to try it out at a low cheap price. You can request for a Steam refund if you feel it is not for you. Thanks again.
17. Kill The Bad Guy
I - KTBG: the original single-player puzzle game
II - Gangs of Bad Guys: the new multi-player mode
I - KTBG
Does everyone deserve a second chance? Can crimes ever be forgotten? Hiding behind the mask of the average man on the street, and furtively blending into the background, many war criminals, ex-Mafia members and other criminals have been literally getting away with murder, or worse. That is, until you turned up to ruin the party. As part of a secret and mysterious society whose members have sworn to rid the world of these Bad Guys, it’s your responsibility to make sure justice is served in the bloodiest possible way, using your unpredictability to your advantage.
Track the Bad Guys, be brutal and smart in your planning, and eliminate them one by one. But bear this in mind: each criminal’s death has to look like an accident. In each level, you’ll have the chance to splatter and destroy the Bad Guy using various weapons and traps. It’s up to you to make sure he ends up in the wrong place at the right time.
In this ingenious puzzle game in which physics plays an essential role, you’ll need to keep a cool head and your wits about you. Show no mercy as you set out to kill the Bad Guy!
“Until your mission is accomplished we don’t exist. If you fail, you’ll be the only person at fault, and we’ll deny ever knowing you.”
• TRACK YOUR TARGET in 60 levels, each one more original than the last, and unlock 6 completely off-the-wall bonus levels.
• USE YOUR IMAGINATION as you take out the criminals one by one. Find the opportune moment to act, and make it as bloody as you can!
• BECOME THE AMBASSADOR OF DEATH and make full use of all the different traps available. Sabotage vehicles, transform daily objects into deadly weapons, or combine different elements in order to create new ones.
• WORK IN THE SHADOWS. Don’t draw attention to yourself. Cameras, pedestrians, cops and the Bad Guys’ bodyguards mustn’t suspect you. No one should ever doubt that these deaths are anything but unfortunate accidents.
• TRY, TRY AND TRY AGAIN as you take advantage of the game’s replay feature. Get the top score, fulfil the secondary objectives, find new ways to kill each Bad Guy, and work on your murder skills.
• SOCIAL SHARING. Show off your killing prowess and achievements to your friends, and prove that you are the world’s top justice seeker.
II - Gangs of Bad Guys
Playable up to 16 players, Gangs of Bad Guys is a new competitive mode. Face your opponents and kill them all. This time you control the Bad Guy and no more discretion, you must be clever and cunning to achieve your aims. Turn items of everyday into deadly traps, combine elements and bring the terror in the streets. Alone or in team, fight your enemies in 4 game modes: Serial Killers, Capture the flag, Godfather and Gang Supremacy.
18. SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
MIND CONTROL DELETE is a standalone expansion set in the SUPERHOT universe. It’s designed as a rogue-like twist on the linear nature of the original SUPERHOT. In it’s well proven genre-defining format, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE distills and expands on the same intoxicating rhythm of slow motion combat.
The game will force you through dozens of increasingly difficult time-moves-only-when-you-move gameplay challenges. Each challenge will make you more powerful and bring you closer to deciphering the secrets hidden from you by the system. As you unlock powerful abilities and gain access to new playable characters, so will your enemies grow stronger, smarter and more desperate to stop you.
Come and join the fray. Play in Early Access. Let the system learn from you.SUPERHOT rogue-like expansion early access hype! What to expect now?
We’re still a good 9-12 months away from a full release, so please don’t forget that this is nowhere close to a complete, satisfying experience just yet. The current build of MIND CONTROL DELETE is the first time we’re inviting you to check out a few of the brand new gameplay systems that are going to be central to the game:
- First 2 playable MINDS, each with it’s own unique ability and gameplay modifiers
- A kaleidoscope of the first dozen new gameplay levels that mix into the first few dozen combat challenges
- New animation and AI systems to drive new weapons, abilities, and enemy types
- Hitpoint system and power-up store to give you that extra oompf needed to crush your enemies and see them driven before you
- Procedural rogue-like run generation baked into the core gameplay loop, enabling us to tell longer, more complex stories and deliver tons more of satisfying skill-based gameplay
Beware though - this is an extremely early, bleeding-edge version of most of those systems. The limitations for this early access build are not for the faint of heart:
- No story whatsoever - we don’t want to spoil too much too quickly so this and the next few updates will be all about gameplay features
- No advanced power-ups or new enemy types enabled yet - we want to establish and test the balance of vanilla gameplay in this build, waiting to sprinkle in gamebreaking modifiers and new foes to beat up until future updates
- No replay or point system - easy bragging about your insane skills will need to wait
- Absolutely no hidden menu minigames yet - we have so many new cool ones coming out super soon tho <3
If you’re not looking for an incomplete game that’s in constant flux and relies on your feedback and creativity to expand, or if you’d rather just play a finished experience that’s guaranteed to challenge and satisfy you and your deepest power fantasies, then we totally recommend you should wait until MIND CONTROL DELETE is out of early access.
However, if you’re super brave and want to help guide the development in its earliest stages, then go ahead - join us, and get your name in the credits!Why are you putting MIND CONTROL DELETE in early access in the first place tho?
We released the original SUPERHOT in February 2016 after nearly two years of intense creative crunch. The amazing support during the development from our Kickstarter backers and the exhilarating reaction we got from you once the game released was simply mind blowing.
With morale at an all-time high, we immediately jumped into a flurry of prototyping and refining gameplay and story concepts that we weren’t able to fit into the original game. We tested and put a bunch of them to work in virtual reality, and after releasing SUPERHOT VR to even more outstanding support from you guys, we finally had a road map for the first non-VR expansion ironed out in December 2016. In our usual no-compromise approach to design, we made that roadmap way more ambitious than originally anticipated and we decided to make the expansion a fully standalone game, allowing us to rewrite and reimagine all of our major gameplay systems.
The single most important strength of the original SUPERHOT was the amazing involvement of tens of thousands of creative alpha and beta testers that helped us shape and balance the game and drove us to pursue zero compromises in design. After over a year of work on MIND CONTROL DELETE, we’re now ready to start this adventure together again. We’re inviting you to jump in and co-create the game with us. Talk to us, work with us, and let’s build the build the biggest SUPERHOT yet together.What’s the price tag on this? Is this that free DLC you were talking about?
Yup! Way bigger than the usual free DLC though, so it'll take a bit longer to release. If you own the original SUPERHOT on Steam now or buy it while MIND CONTROL DELETE is still in Early Access, you’ll get the full expansion for free once it’s finished and released.
However if you can’t wait to work with us, and you feel like bravely facing rough edges and helping shape the game as it develops, then we’ll be thrilled to have you sign your name to a piece of SUPERHOT history and join us in Early Access right now.
Once MIND CONTROL DELETE releases in earnest, it will be priced same as the other SUPERHOT games for everyone who’s still new to the franchise.FAQ
Should I buy MIND CONTROL DELETE if I haven’t played the original SUPERHOT?
Not right now. The game will be a totally standalone experience in a few updates, but the lack of clear structure and story right now would be confusing for newcomers. Definitely get the original SUPERHOT though. It’s lots of fun.
What’s the update roadmap?
We’re new to Early Access, but we’re hoping to use your feedback and collaboration to drive and guide the development. We have a bunch of large features already in the pipeline that we’ll be dropping on livestream updates every few weeks, starting with the first major content update dropping in January, and following with balance and feature updates released on a monthly / bi-monthly schedule.
I really want X in the game, how do I make you want to do X too?
The discussions around the game are taking place on Steam Community, Discord and Reddit groups. Join us, make yourself heard, and rally up your fellow players. We’ll tap into your creative hivemind. We’ll put your ideas into life.
Your mind will make the system stronger. You will be ONE OF US.
When the great and terrible Storm destroys Shu's village, he embarks on a desperate journey to survive. On his travels he'll encounter stranded villagers; survivors of the devastation that need his help. In return for his assistance, these peculiar characters will grant Shu unique special abilities that he can use to traverse the treacherous path ahead.
Shu and the villagers' only hope is to work together, in search of sanctuary - and a way to stop the Storm. Can you outrun the end of world?
- 15 lush, expansive levels, set in 5 diverse lands
- A plethora of collectibles and secrets to discover
- 10 recruitable characters, each with their own unique power
- An incredible original soundtrack
- Compete in time trials to see who is the fastest out of your friends - or the world
Racing-scroller against the zombies!
ZombieCarz this scroller with a cool hand-drawn graphics and dynamic gameplay!
In ZombieCarz you play as a driver who has stolen the zombies unique cars. You need to save people, to destroy the zombies and restore the machine.
You can buy 3 types of machines, machine guns and several types of protection to more violently destroy zombies and win quickly.
Crush and shoot zombies. Win zombies leaders. Do not forget to pump your car - otherwise the victory he will flee from you.
21. Hunt Down The Freeman
YOU ARE THE VILLAIN...
It's time to tell the story of the villain. Hunt Down The Freeman takes you into a journey like no one has before. Witness the pain of the villain firsthand with over 14 hour gameplay, over 40 levels, immersive gameplay, cinematic cutscenes and an over an hour long, heart touching OST.GEAR UP
The player picks up the Machete of H.E.C.U Sergeant Mitchell, who finds himself in a hospital during alien invasion so called 7 Hour War. Mitchell is thrust into a battle of survival and is forced to face challenges to survive. This marine has to use all of his training, both with firearms and thinking tactically, to parkouring across the levels. Mitchell has to manage his inventory with over twenty-six unique weapons and gadgets, find the best way to get the job done, and do whatever it takes for his own survival.Key features:
- Rich story: A brand new adventure, a new protagonist, a new story, a new point of view. This is not a remake of a story that's already been told, it's a unique tale of a villain hunting the good guy.
- Inventory System HDTF boasts an inventory system with many guns to chose from, managing ammunition among your weapons. If you run out of 9mm ammunition in your submachinegun, your 9mm pistol won't work.
- Parkour Mechanics: Climb, scoot and crawl around your enemies! HDTF did more than leaning when you run, Its pride and joy is the parkour system. Falling more than ten feet doesn't mean death anymore.
- CharactersNew faces, new voices. It's time for a new cast, featuring some prominent multi-media celebrities.
- Cutscenes:Over 45 Minutes of cinematic cutscenes, creates the perfect taste to the story.
- Graphics Time for a new toaster, we've added new higher resolution textures and high-poly models, pushing Source to the limit.
Hunt Down The Freeman is a creation of Royal Rudius Entertainment. Not created by Valve.
22. Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard Man is Good to Climb
Mount Your Friends is back in glorious 3D. Return to the sacred field to become the greatest of mounters in Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard Man is Good to Climb. Compete and climb online or get intimate with local multiplayer. Grunt and sweat it out in 16 different configurations to challenge yourself in. Climb the goat, and become the master of friend mounting! Download Mount Your Friends 3D and bring mounting to the third dimension, with the same classic innuendo that made you slightly uncomfortable back in the day.
ChallengesAdvance and unlock new setups to up the challenge for you and your opponents. Erect new tower shapes generated as you compete. Pace yourself to conserve your reserve time to get those extra few inches when you really need it...
FeaturesWISHLIST TODAY AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO COMING SOON
"I need a Heart in order to open it"
Imscared is a metahorror game that protagonizes the player, putting him in a surreal first-person experience. Find keys, open doors and search for the exit to this nightmare. But I need to let you know, it will try to deceive You as many times as it can.
Welcome to the metahorror experience, enjoy your stay!
Please read carefully the explanation when beginning the game for the first time, it's really important to do so.
KNOWN BUGS AND FIXES
Some systems may require DirectX updates for the game to work;
Force your laptop to use your GeForce: Some computers have dual graphics cards such as an on-board Intel HD card and an Nvidia GeForce graphics card. The game might be using the "wrong" graphics card, and forcing the PC to use the other one on IMSCARED.exe can fix graphics issues;
Windows 10 often recognize IMSCARED.exe as a virus: this causes the game to refuse creating files;
The game needs your root to be C:\, other roots COULD give problems for the game to create files on the Desktop. At the time I write this, a solution to this issue is still to be found;
24. Jet Car Stunts
Race as fast as possible, master the most difficult stunts and drive the Jet Cars like no other!
Jet Car Stunts is a different breed of racing game and a remake of the iOS game of the same name.
Master difficult stunts, set the fastest times and let your Jet Car Stunts skills shine.
Are you good enough to master all the tracks with elegance or will you get left behind?
A private detective, who was tasked with finding a missing relative of a wealthy family, enters the den of the Satanist sect, which turned out to be a secret laboratory in which terrible genetic experiments were performed. Gradually, the attempt to unravel the mystery of disappearance turns into a desperate attempt to escape from this hellish place.
- find out if you can overcome your fear and enter a house that is teeming with infernal creatures;
- fight with terrible monsters, creatures of hell or hide from them;
- Uncover a secret of the missing relative and understand what is really going on in this place;
- Look for secret passages in the walls of the house and the keys to the secret doors, find notes;
- and finally, you have to look into the deepest corners of the mind of the main character, to understand who he really is.
Horror. Nightmare. Fear. Monsters. Madness. And again ... And again ....
26. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age
Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder, composer of Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2 soundtracks.
Megamagic features a deep combat system that put five different schools of magic at your command, challenging you to unveil the secrets hidden in monster-infested wastelands, neon-bathed cities and shady dungeons alike. Learn new spells and summon the creatures you have beaten, leading a powerful army of grims on your own style. You will need to rely on your ever-growing grimoire, developing your own playstyle as you become the greatest wizard in the world... and the last hope to discover what the sacred institution of the Order is hiding behind their unsullied facade.Features
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
27. Zero G Arena
Zero G Arena is an online multiplayer, 3rd person arena shooter, with zero gravity. Players have magnetic shoes that can be turned on or off to switch between running on magnetic surfaces and floating. Players also have a grapple beam, which can be used for swinging or pulling towards objects or surfaces, as well as a wall jump, which can be used to kick off from surfaces while floating.
The mechanics can be used in combination for a practically unlimited range of manoeuvres. The zero gravity mechanic is supported by ragdoll physics, so that the in-game avatars react convincingly to forces and the environment.
The aforementioned magnetic surfaces can be at different angles to each other, allowing for interesting situations such as where your wall is another player's floor.
The game is still at a fairly early stage of development. I recommend reading the Early Access section above for more information on it's current state before purchasing.
28. Corridor Z
Ordinary high school, zombie outbreak and the bunch of survivors in a run for life.
This time you don't 'face' the obstacles, but the actual pursuit. Don't let the zombies catch you up, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.
* Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Discover the infection's mystery with voice-overed story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror!
Be quick or be undead!
29. A Dance of Fire and Ice
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game.
Press on every beat of the music to move in a line.
Every pattern has its own rhythm to it. It can get difficult. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight.
Note that it is quite strict and unforgiving, so please play the online version here if you're not sure if this is for you! If you've played the Rhythm Heaven series - this is about as strict as that.
- Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes.
- Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come. No tricks, and nothing is reaction-based.
- Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches over the coming months.
- Calibrate your experience: Manually adjust your calibration on-the-fly, or use our auto-calibration method. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games. (We’re musicians and off-sync games hurt us.)
30. Verlet Swing
Swing your way through a fever dream. Master the momentum and become the best swinger in history!Features
- First-person fast-paced swinging.
- Insta-death on collision.
- Exploding heads.
- In-game timer.
- A E S T H E T I C.
31. ASSASSINATION BOX
ASSASSINATION BOX STILL IN DEVELOPMENT AND MANY FEATURES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN GAME
ASSASSINATION BOX is a first person shooter.
Current build v. 0.2.1.2:
- Single player mode: yes
- Levels: 1
- GameMode: 1
- Rank system: yes
- Weapon customization: yes
- Skills: yes
- Profile levels: yes
Final Release Build v. 1.0:
- Single player mode: yes
- Coop mode: yes
- Levels: 10+
- Game Modes: 3+
- Rank system: yes
- Weapon customization: yes
- Character Customization: yes
- Skills: yes
- Profile levels: yes
ASSASSINATION BOX: UPDATE v 0.2.1.2 LIVE!Improved settings. General, Controls, Audio tabs.
SnakEscape is a turn-based logic game tuning the traditional Snake gameplay concept upside down! This time You will mantle the role of the food, running away from the pursuing Snakes.
Your goal is simple: collect as many energy stars on the level as possible for traversing through the floating islands. But be cautious: sly snakes will attempt to trap you!Key features:
- Different single-player levels that will test your brains.
- Thematic seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Each season has it's unique visual and gameplay features!
- Co-op mode: play with your friends online!
- The return of the classic: play as a snake, grow it by collecting the stars and don't allow apples to escape from the level!
- Global leaderboards for "Snake Mode" that display the results of players worldwide. Be the best!
- Done with the game? Check the Workshop! Try out levels created by other players or create your own levels with the level editor and share with the community!
- These exclusive backgrounds will add the unique look for your profile! Vary your style with an apple or a happy bear, be not like the others!
- Simple controls and cozy visual style.
33. Love is Blind: Mutants
This is an Early Access Alpha - we will be updating the game periodically.
Love is Blind: Mutants is a stealth game that relies on the character's mutant powers in order to overcome obstacles such as guards and blocked pathways. The game utilises a low-poly, high-contrast aesthetic akin to early PSX games, for that genuine 'no frills' nostalgic gaming experience of yesteryear.
The Subject, our main protagonist is a mutant who was living with his girlfriend in an abandon desert, believing that no one can know about them. Things turns bad, when some mysterious military people attacks and then abducts his girlfriend. Using various bread crumbs he reaches HyRL Facility. With only one aim to save his girlfriend, he is not aware about the dark secrets waiting for him.
- The game is an action-adventured, and will be played from Top-Down view. Each level would be missions-focused and self-contained. Player can explore the environment to pick, tweak, hack and manipulate elements contained by it. All/some of this will lead player to accomplish the mission. The missions would be part of the story that the game wants to deliver.
- The Subject, our main player is a mutant. He has power of telekinesis, and so he can interact with object without touching them. Here, the telekinesis power is visualized as some "orange" humanoid being.
- The Subject, is also a shape shifter and so he can morph and disguise his identity. He can turn into a Vase, Box or any other object to remain hidden from his enemies.
- The game is story driven, with mysteries and suspense. Player's every notion will be challenged during the progress of game.
- Stealth is the effective way to play this game, where the player needs to plan each and every move. Player can use Telekinesis power, Morphing and stealth tactics to distract, sneak or kill enemies.
34. Season's Beatings
Season's Beatings is a fast and frantic one hit kill FPS best described as first person Hotline Miami. You'll need to memorize enemy patterns and placements, and execute a meticulously thought out plan to succeed! Or...y'know. Just dive in and shoot some fools with a tommy gun.
Trapped at a never ending office Christmas party for WEEKS by militant holiday fanatics, you're forced to grab what weapons you can and fight your way out.
Blast through through 21 increasingly difficult levels, leaving nothing but a trail of bodies behind you. Shoot bad guys until you run out of ammo, then throw your gun in their face and beat them to death with a baseball bat. Then maybe even take their shotgun and murder their friends! It's all very much in the holiday spirit.
35. V ARRR
Defend your ship and fight pirates in Virtual Reality with the HTC VIVE!
In V ARRR you try to hunt down the biggest ship of all. On this dangerous journey you need to defend your ship, each time you set sail it gets harder to defend. Build a defense with objects around your ship and try to hold back the pirates that try to capture your ship. Pirates will shoot, swing ropes from one ship to yours and are not forgiving at all.
Your sole purpose in this game is to defend your ship, shoot guns and beat difficult fights. Your Ship sails for you. (You can't sail your ship or free roam).
To complete every travel sequence and win the final fight can be seen as a very hard challenge. V ARRR is a difficult and rewarding game, Beating this game asks training and skill.
When you actually beat the game, you are allowed to participate in the 100 pirate war. This mode saves your best score and can be played to compete with friends taking turns who gets the highest pirate kill count. And with maximum effort you can actually win the 100 pirate war. The hardest challenge of all.
Upgrade skills and weapons to get a edge in combat, and unlock rare upgrades by fishing up rare chests.
Good luck on your pirate journey!
36. Cyborg Invasion Shooter
You are only soldier who can save the world. Cyborg army has conquered world. Your target is to collect 9 artifacts in different worlds and upload virus in last mission to cyborg factory and end their possessionGameplay:
Game contains 9 different levels, Each target is collect artifact which is in somewhere in level. Levels are different themed like sci-fi factory, forest, snowland, dungeon etc. When player finds artifact he is teleported to other level which are unlocked so you have to play levels in order. Every level contains different enemies, like cyborgs, shooting turrets, flying ships, and also different traps like laser traps. Every level contain 2-3 checkpoints, where player respawns after death.
Player has also 4 weapons to help his mission and also melee attacks like kicking is possible. Player can collect many pick-ups like health and ammosFeatures:- 9 levels
- options menu
- lot of enemies
-4 weapons: 2 pistols, rifle, shotgunPossible updates in future:- More different enemies
37. Game Soup
Master a collection of 46 challenging minigames, including parodies of famous games! Each game lasts just seconds, so act fast!
- Conquer a unique set of randomly-chosen minigames in each run!
- The farther you get in a run, the faster the gameplay (up to and including "ludicrously fast")!
- Unlock faster, more difficult game modes, including an endless mode!
Here are just some of the trials you'll face:
- Run to the right at supersonic speed! (blast processing optional)
- Enter a stranger's home and destroy their priceless pottery!
- Defend against waves of zombies invading your garden!
- Woo your waifu in the world's shortest dating visual novel!
- Use a ball to capture a wild monster pal that fits on your pocket!
- Reload your shotgun before a demon brings about your DOOM!
- Don your best plumbing attire and jump, man!
38. Dash Fleet
Dash Fleet is a simple and fun dashing action game.
Make your character dash left or right by clicking left or right mouse button, and fly through various obstacles. Collect coins that can help your progress, and earn achievements for a great performance.Features:
- Dashing action game
- Test your skills and reflexes by avoiding deadly totems
- Multiple playable characters (more to come)
- Minimalist pixel art design
- Relaxing music
- Never ending fun
InFlux is a puzzle game that mixes exploration and platforming in a series of beautiful natural and abstract environments. You are a mysterious metal sphere which falls from the sky, traversing an apparently deserted island dotted with cubic structures of glass and steel. Each glasshouse is a puzzle to be solved.Key Features
- Sit in a comfy chair and become as relaxed as you have ever been while playing a video game
- Solve a series of mind-bending cubic puzzle structures connected by...
- A series of beautiful, naturalistic hub world environments to roll around
- Meet a majestic and enigmatic humpback whale
- Works great with keyboard and mouse or your Xbox 360 controller
- A completely original soundtrack by musical genius Jonathan Yandel
40. tiny & Tall: Gleipnir
tiny & Tall: Gleipnir, Part One is a classic yet modern point'n'click adventure, inspired by LucasArt's legendary titles.
Two barely competent and charmingly inept blacksmiths find themselves contractually bound to the Norse gods and have to explore a lovingly handcrafted world in a quest for unusual and magical objects. But while they look for these ingredients, the sinister gaze of Loki, the Trickster god, casts an evil shadow on their path...
Solve (not so) convoluted puzzles, talk to excentric characters and discover an epic Norse legend!
- Old-school gameplay with a modern realization
- A pair of adorable characters, one slightly less so than the other
- Lots of jokes, almost none directed against the fourth wall
- More than 50 handpainted (on a computer) levels
- A unique soundtrack
- Scared of opaque point'n'clicks? This one's got an entirely optional clue system
- It is pixel art – 1920*1080 of 'em
41. Metro Simulator 2019
Don't loose your unique chance to take a look at the subway system in a new way - now you can become a train driver.
The train control is made in accordance with reality - speed increase and braking, you can open doors, switch cameras, change train announcers and lots of other features.
A very important part of each subway and railroad are railway traffic lights. In the game, the mechanics of traffic lights is implemented, and the player is able to control semi-automatic traffic lights and switch arrows.
Passengers look like real. They react train arriving, get on it and choose available seats in the car. If passengers see that the train is arriving at the station they need, they are standing near the doors in advance for exit. You also have an opportunity to see the game the passenger's eyes. At any time you can leave the train to take a look at the stations, then get on again and make a trip on a train is driven by AI.
You will see the world's most beautiful subway - the Moscow Metro. The stations and tunnels are created as accurately as possible in accordance with reality. On the rail sections, all slopes and turns are observed. For sharing this game as Early Access we prepared 2 lines - 8A (Solntsevskaya Line) and 11 (Big Circle Line).
There are two types of trains are available initially: 81-760 series called "Oka" and 81-765 series called "Moscow".
During the Early Access we are planning on adding some new types of trains and also other metro lines. Besides, we are considering the possibility of including in this game other subway systems of different countries. Which subway will we add next? It depends on the wishes of our players.
42. VR Regatta - The Sailing Game
Virtual reality sailing racing game for HTC Vive.
Learn basics of sailing, compete in races and relax on your own sailing dinghy.
Grab the tiller and sheet in the main! VR Regatta is a virtual reality sailing experience for people of all ages. It's for sailors of all sailing experience levels.
Join the VR Regatta community and learn about sailing and hone your sailing skills.
With VR Regatta, experience sailing immersion in a way that only virtual realty can provide. Whether you're racing against other boats and hanging out for a sail with your friends, join the growing community and be part of shaping VR Regatta into your dream seascape.Features
- Steer the boat using tracked controllers
- Sailing academy and tutorial to get you started
- Relaxing sailing - enjoy the peaceful sail (sunrise, sunset and moonlight sailing)
- Easy race - sail downwind collecting stars - compete with global community of sailors
- Race - make a quick lap around the buoy
- Long Race - for sailing pros - can you beat others and be the best?
- Multiplayer relaxing sailing
- Pirate ship - Light up cannons with a torch and have blast shooting them
- Try our rough sea level - adjust wave size and see if you are seaworthy
Absent is a story which follows the character of young-adult and college student, Murray Schull. He and his two best friends, Eve and Steve, attend a college in which students are disappearing daily. It’s up to them to find out how this is happening, why this is happening, protect their other friends, and to put a stop to it once and for all.
This series of events began when Crystal, a three month girlfriend of Murray’s friend, Steve, disappeared on her way home from college via mysterious means. Over the course of the investigation, however, Murray realizes that the abduction of Steve’s girlfriend was not from anything of this earth. Murray is haunted by visions of the past and future, confronted with puzzles, with friends turning against each other, and all for one reason. The Reaper.
-A point/click, easy to use interface.
-Approximately twenty NPC's to interact with.
-Around forty playable rooms in the whole game.
-A completely original story with original art and characters created by James Fenton.
-A game so varied, I flipped a three sided coin to choose it's genre!
-Full Voice Acting, including the talents of Esme Brand, James Fenton, Shannon Hayes, Rebecca Hanssen and Matt Haynes.
-Full MP3 Soundtrack composed by Adam Haynes.
-It's completely free!
Categories in common with Absent: Adventure
44. SCHOOL SIMULATOR MULTIPLAYER
Make you feel good in the school! Try what would it be like if you could do anything in the school break. Crush! Don’t kid yourself. Break out from the roll of eager beaver! You don’t have to worry about thing, just do it!The school is full of movable objects, just grab them and throw them to your schoolmates, but don’t delay, because they are ready!If they hit you, it will be difficult to stand up, so be careful! The targeting line will help you to throw accurate.
The current features include:
- moveable objects (e.g.chairs, school desks, dogs, cats, horses, and many many more)
- breast physics
- ragdoll physics
- 5 optional characters
- singe player mode
- multiplayer mode
- available in Win and Mac OSX
- cross-platform multiplayer
45. Nice Slice
It's a game where you try to cut things into as many little pieces as you can, without missing your mark. The cast of characters consists of some of the sharpest heroes ever. Visit their colorful world filled with choppable food and help them on their quest to achieve perfection, and make every cut a proper nice slice!
What are you waiting for? Just play and chop-chop!
- a dynamic endless higscore run full of cutting edge fun,
- an original cast of popculture-inspired sentient cartoon knives,
- many exciting score-boosting tricks to discover,
- skill-based gameplay that rewards practice,
- advanced in-game physics system for realistic, tactile slicing.
Categories in common with Nice Slice: Indie
46. .T.E.S.T: Expected Behaviour — Sci-Fi 3D Puzzle Quest
.T.E.S.T: Expected Behavior is a 3D first-person brain twister in a sci-fi setting. Solve puzzles to test your logic, think outside the box, act fast and use your skills to adapt to unfamiliar situations.
.T.E.S.T is full of both new and classic mechanics, but they are so deep that some still aren't fully revealed. The game will make this clear to you. Again and again you'll see that each rule always has some additional nuance. This can keep going forever. Keys, doors, moving platforms, even jumping will open up from a whole new angle.
You'll be faced with:
– 119 levels
– Time manipulations
– Curved space
– Player-controlled level structure changes
– Transfer of consciousness to another body
– Multiple game zones with unique mechanics
– Classic mechanics in a new form
– Non-linear level map
– Some puzzles are about exploring the game's rules
– Logical puzzles
Plus, for what it's worth, the fate of the human race is at stake. What exactly is happening to it – that's just another riddle waiting to be unraveled. You'll have to collect the facts one by one if you want to discover the truth.
47. Just Get Through
The procedurally generated platformer Just Get Through, a game by the german, one-man game studio Retrific, features various gamemodes, daily runs, steam leaderboards and trading cards, a sandbox, user-generated levels, explosions, traps, precise walljumping and more. Together with roguelike elements like permadeath, procedural generation, an endless amount of challenging levels and more this underrated game forms your next platformer challenge. You play as a dude trapped somewhere in a jungle-like environment. You try to escape but there is no exit - only those portals. And everytime you jump through one of them, you just land in another dungeon with even more traps.
Use your skill and your explosives to get through an infinite amount of levels and to reach the first place in the global online highscore.
Or play user-made custom levels, that were created in the powerful sandbox mode.
- A slower platformer with long runs
- Various game modes
- Daily Runs
- Destructible Environment
- Endless fun in different randomly generated levels
- Weekly Runs
- Steam Cloud for Custom Levels and Progress
- Beautiful particles and effects
- Gamepad Support
- Dozens of unlockable color themes
- Sandbox Mode
- User-generated levels
- Consistent Style
- Start a run within seconds
- Steam Trading Cards
- Smooth 60fps
- Detailed stats
- Create, play and publish custom levels ingame
- No microtransactions
- Throwable TNT to destroy walls and traps
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
- and much more
Try the demo for a glimpse of the game!
This game was made by Retrific's founder Jonathan Mannshoven.
49. Cold Space
Fast deadly and really fun. Participate in a huge space conflict based on a Cold War with your teammates.
Fair fights, where only your skill and speed does matter.
- Every shot is a potential kill.
- Fast respawn for unstoppable process.
- Melee weapon makes you more deadly in a close combat.
- Use the force-field, if you would like to life a little longer.
- Watch radar to cover your back.
- Use double jump mechanics to take advantage on a battlefield.
- Grab pickups dropped on the level, to make yourself more dangerous: rapid-fire, wallhack, speedhack, quad-jump and improved force-field.
- Customize your spaceman with a looted outfits.
Earth's orbit, Mars and Venus could become your grave in four different gameplay modes. Try to survive.
50. OMON Simulator
You are an officer in a special unit called OMON. You should ensure the safety of citizens at rallies, protests and public actions. Also take care of the protection of the first persons of superpowers.
Arrest people with your friends in a cooperative mode
- Protect rallies and protests
- Arrest people dangerous to society
- Catch the opposition leader - Alexey Carnivalny
- Take care of the first persons of superpower
- Co-op Mode - disperse rallies with your friends! (up to 10 people)
All characters and events appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. The game does not have the goal of insulting or humiliating anyone.