The best games like Super Ubie Island REMIX are:
- arrow_rightThe Legend of Dark Witch 2 （魔神少女エピソード２）
- arrow_rightFinal Fantasy VII
- arrow_rightShovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- arrow_rightRise of Nations: Extended Edition
- arrow_rightKing Oddball
- arrow_rightGrow Up
- arrow_rightLASER DISCO DEFENDERS
- arrow_rightTEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT
100 Best Games Like Super Ubie Island REMIX:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (15)
- iOS (39)
- Android (28)
- macOS (38)
- Linux (19)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- NES (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari ST (6)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Legend of Dark Witch 2 （魔神少女エピソード２）
The Legend of Dark Witch 2 retains its simple controls and enough challenges to satisfy the completist.
Created by indie games company INSIDE SYSTEM in 2014, The Legend of Dark Witch 2 is a 2D action story sequel to "The Legend of Dark Witch". True to its predecessor, Legend of the Dark Witch 2 retains its simple controls and enough challenges to satisfy the completist.
Players have 8 stages to choose from and must use SHOTs to make their way through a variety of obstacles to reach the boss enemy. Within each stage there are hidden "Pura Syega" which are helpful to power up player characters.
-Increased number of stages to choose from
-Allows finer customization for player stats using "Tres"
-"Technical skills" can be customized not only to increase power, but add abilities as well
-New "Forbidden" items added for a wider variety of game play
2. Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII is a Japanese role-playing game, a seventh installment in the series, excluding spin-offs. The main events take place in the world of Gaia, in the city of Midgar; the game combines standard fantasy elements with steampunk and other science fiction, providing the players with well-defined lore and locations.
The main character, a mercenary named Cloud Strife, joins the cause of disrupting a megacorporation, which was destroying the planet with its excavations for energy. However, the storyline offers much more beyond that, allowing players to discover the secrets of Midgar, and eventually, save the world.
Final Fantasy VII follows the trend set by previous games of the series, offering a grand world map to explore, with unique locations and lengthy battles. The combat system is a trademark for the genre and the series, where the player’s team and the enemies trade blow in a turn-based manner, employing different skills and items until either side is defeated. The game’s art style is innovative for a Final Fantasy, as it uses 3D models over 2D backgrounds, resulting in a unique and memorable art style.
3. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is an indie platformer game developed by Yacht Club Games. The development of the game was funded through Kickstarter.
Treasure Trove Edition features
Treasure Trove is a complete Shovel Knight package. This edition features all the campaigns released to this day.
The base campaign named Shovel Of Hope tells the tale of a vigilant Shovel Knight. He got separated from his lover, Shield Knight while exploring the mysterious Tower of Destiny. Devastated from such an event, the Shovel Knight lives alone, until the mysterious Order of No Quarter emerges. The Knight can cope with all of this and abandons his boring life in order to save the valley he lives in and enter the Tower of Destiny once again.
All other campaigns add details to the story of the base game.
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove resembles a classic 2D sidescroller. It was heavily influenced by the Ninja Gaiden-era platformers. The main objective of the game is to finish all the main stages. The players unlock new levels by completing a certain number of previously unlocked ones.
The game features numerous boss encounters, most of which appear at the end of the stage and serve as a finishing point of the level. This makes the defeat of the boss need to be achieved to complete a stage.
On his way through the levels, the Knight can stumble across several treasures which can be used for purchasing equipment upgrades.
4. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition
Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy game that spans all history.
Start with a single city in the Ancient Age; gather resources; build an infrastructure; research technologies; construct Wonders of the World such as the Pyramids and the Eiffel Tower; and expand your military might across the world, conquering hostile nations with bombers, battleships, and tanks—all over your lunch hour!
In Rise of Nations there are:
- 18 Nations—each with special abilities and unique military units.
- Over a hundred military units operating on the ground, sea, and air— from Hoplites to Frigates to Helicopters.
- Over two dozen buildings with upgrades and technologies that will take your nation from a small City to an Information Age society.
- 14 Wonders of the World—the Terra Cotta Army, the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower. Each gives your nation special bonuses.
- More than a dozen map types, ranging from the Amazon Rainforest to the Himalayas to the Nile Delta.
- Conquer the World campaign—a linked series of dozens of scenarios.
- Rise of Nations
- Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots
- Improved Visuals
- Improved water
- Improved textures
- Full-screen anti-aliasing
- Improved water
- Full Steamworks Integration
- Multiplayer with ranked matches (ELO)
- Trading Cards
- Cloud saves
- Multiplayer with ranked matches (ELO)
- Extended Features
- Twitch Integration
5. King Oddball
End the world with your tongue and boulders! The King swings a boulder back and forth with his tongue and YOU ARE responsible for releasing it! Time the release accurately and crush as many targets as possible with each boulder. Simple but mouth-watering addictive! Master the game by anticipating how boulders roll, bounce, and launch from explosions. Take advantage of collapsing structures too! Conquer the world in more than 120 awkwardly fun and crunchy levels!
- Ingeniously easy controls. How hard can it be to end the world?
- Stydy the rock, learn the rock's behavior, AND CRUSH ALL PUNY HUNAMS!
- Tongue through more than 120 mouth-watering levels!
- We really should not even mention the Hidden Secret Moustache World (spoiler alert: you get to wear a mustachio).
- Feast your eyes on the eccentric art style, see tiny hunams fly around!
- Use the Oddphone to call his royal majesty (unlocked in the third world)!
- Nurture your ears with original soundtrack by Jonathan Geer and the Austin Piazzolla Quintet!
6. Grow Up
While out exploring the galaxy with MOM, BUD’s parental spaceship, she goes to pieces. Like, literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was terribly inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
- Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical acroBUDic adventure to the moon.
- Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of your new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
- Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
- Walking’s overrated. Tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
- Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
- Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
- Ride giant Starplants into the sky (yes, we know what they look like…)
7. LASER DISCO DEFENDERS
Save the galaxy and its taste in music, in this self-inflicted bullet hell - Pew! Pew! Pew!
Join the Laser Disco Defenders on their quest to defeat the evil Lord Monotone and prevent him from using the coveted Mirror Moon to force the galaxy into dancing along to his, and only his, tune. In this self-inflicted bullet hell you must stay on your toes as each laser beam fired ricochets off walls and can hit you too! Traverse randomly generated levels and face off Monotone’s various robotic machinations. Be it flamboyant flame sneakers or a cool rapid fire chrome suit - you decide how your favourite disco defender looks and plays based on what outfit you choose to wear. Time to save the galaxy and look like a cool cat!
• Thanks to randomly generated levels no play through is the same
• Choose your own look and play style with different characters and outfit combinations
• Online leader boards shows you the “master of the dance floor”
• Incredibly groovy 70’s disco style soundtrack
• Funky visuals inspired by 70s fashion and cheesy sci-fi flicks
8. TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT
Shell City is plunged into a state of emergency after coming under attack from the devastating forces of PHANTOM. Terrifying war machines, emblazoned with skulls, tear through the city leaving a trail of destruction in their wake! As the National Army struggle to contain PHANTOM, General Krenman sees the mammoth task at hand and calls upon the only thing that stands between Shell City’s obliteration and its salvation; the peanut chompin’, villain stompin’, PHANTOM romping BADASS Elephantidae…TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT! Aided by his faithful avian companion Picolo, it’s up to TEMBO to jump, smash, punch, swing, and butt stomp his way through the PHANTOM hordes as he aims to bring about the end of their tyrannical onslaught. Featuring 18 cleverly designed 2D side-scrolling levels, a whole host of deadly enemies and a unique comic book style art, TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT is the heaviest action adventure of the year…weighing in at about seven and a half tons of fun.
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
In the world of Rayman®, people live in peace and harmony with nature, and the Great Protoon maintains the balance of the universe. One fateful day, Mr. Dark steals the Great Protoon and defeats Betilla the Fairy, plunging the whole world into darkness. It's up to Rayman® to defeat Mr. Dark and restore balance to the universe in this classic platforming game.
• Action-packed platforming levels have you jump, climb, and swing your way to victory.
• Expand your repertoire of moves by learning new Powers.
• Explore over 30 levels in 6 diverse and fantastic worlds.
• Defeat all of Mister Dark's menacing Antitoon footsoldier minions and face challenging boss battles.
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PLAYSTATION®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 97 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PLAYSTATION®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PLAYSTATION®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PLAYSTATION®Network Terms of Service and this item’s use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Memory Stick Duo™ may be required.
RAYMAN® © 1995-2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rayman, the character of Rayman, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
10. LocoRoco 2
The LocoRoco are in danger again, the evil Moja have returned and this time they've brought with them a terrible song that sucks the life out of living things! The LocoRoco must once again save their planet - this time by making lots of sweet music. LocoRoco 2 is easy to play, instantly addictive and guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy while you hum along to the soundtrack! Explore 25 new stages, including hidden challenges, and meet a colourful cast of new characters. Enhance your LocoRoco through music and song, learning new actions to overcome the Moja. Perform new actions such as climbing inside shells to destroy thorns, jumping from grass blade to grass blade and swimming underwater. Expand your fun with six new mini games, including an Ad-hoc four player game.
11. Spoiler Alert
Spoiler Alert is a video game that tests your platforming skills… in reverse. It’s a comedy platformer that you play backwards.
When you pick this game up, it has already been beaten. The big bad boss is defeated, the coins are collected and the princess has been rescued. Why, oh why?
Unraveling this mystery takes you through the entire game, from the last level to the first. You must uncollect the coins, revive the enemies and avoid nasty time paradoxes. In other words, you must uncomplete the game by playing it backwards.
Everything in this game is so familiar, yet so different and new. You have played it a thousand times before, and at the same time, you have never tried anything like it.
- 100 Levels in 4 worlds
- SpeedRuner Mode
- Start playing at the end and make your way back
- Classic platformer gameplay mashed with simple controls
- Beautiful handdrawn graphics
- Original soundtrack by Roland La Goy
- Epic boss fights, upgrades and many different and unique enemies
- Level editor with Steam Workshop
- The original soundtrack, including a new bonus track and deleted tracks
- The original Game Jam version of Spoiler Alert - see how it all began
- Exclusive hi-res desktop art and concept art
- Screensavers, deleted graphics, and more!
12. Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001)
Mario Kart: Super Circuit, known in Japan as Mario Kart Advance (マリオカートアドバンス, Mario Kāto Adobansu), is a kart racing game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance in 2001. The game is the third installment in the Mario Kart series and the first for handheld consoles, following Mario Kart 64 (1996). It was succeeded by the console game Mario Kart: Double Dash, which was released for the GameCube in 2003. The game retains traditional game elements of Mario Kart set by its predecessors, and upon release, was well received by reviewers.
Categories in common with Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001): Racing
The game is made up of stages, with a puzzle on each stage and story cut-scenes in between. The game has auto-save feature in each stage so if you failed in a certain puzzle, you can try again by clicking continue.
On every stage there will be a trial phase and a battle phase. In the trial phase, the player will be given a puzzle that can be solved alone by thinking or calculating. In the next phase, which is the battle phase, the player will have a match against the AI. Battles require concentration and patience.
Calcu-Late was developed by Blazing Fanfish and is being published by Back To Basics Gaming.
14. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
This all-inclusive version comes with all of the previously released DLC, Modes, and Costumes!
Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in ‘Pirate Queen’s Quest’! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in ‘Friends to the End’! And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!
Also includes Tinkerbat Transformation, Blue Shantae & Classic Risky costumes!
15. Bomb Chicken
Who doesn’t love chicken… especially when it’s smothered in delicious
blue hot sauce? After a freak accident, a seemingly ordinary chicken
becomes a bomb laying free range hero. Explore the versatile mechanic of
laying bombs in this explosive exploration platformer.
Lay stacks of explosives to reach impossibly high places.
Kick Bombs to take out staff and deadly native wildlife.
Bounce your bombs through impassable areas and even around corners!
Use your bombs as a handy weight.
Create a barricade and shield enemy attacks.
Dig and destroy to uncover secret areas
Set things on fire and watch them burn!
Discover the darkest kept secret of the fast food giant known as BFC,
their bestselling addictive blue hot sauce, and answer the ultimate
question: Which came first the chicken or the bomb?
Super simple controls anyone can play.
Gorgeous pixel art from the award-winning studio at Nitrome Ltd.
Bombs and HD rumble are a match made in heaven.
16. Slap City
Slap City is a streamlined platform fighter with characters and locations from the Ludosity universe! Slap your way through multiplayer modes like Battle and Slap Ball either locally or online, or take on a bunch of single-player challenges!
Play with up to four players locally or online with a variety of game modes, options, and computer controlled opponents, or play for points in online 1 on 1 ranked battles.
Save replays of your greatest moments!
Want a break from fighting? Try Slap Ball! (Note: there will be no breaks from fighting.)
In this team-based game mode, players slap the ball into the opponent's basket to score. The more the ball gets juggled in the air without touching the ground, the more points it'll be worth, allowing for some serious plays and comebacks. Don't forget to rest near your goal to recover some damage, or each hit from your opponent will soon send you several laps around the court!
Here's a quick look at what is already implemented, and what is coming in the updates ahead!
17. Age of Conquest IV
Age of Conquest is a turn-based grand strategy wargame. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and medieval countries including the Roman Empire, the Inca, France, Russia, Japan or the Chinese Dynasties. From Rome to Asian nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of expansion, diplomacy and managing your nation's finances and economy. You do your best to keep your population happy. You forge alliances and together you take on your enemies. Are you ready for the challenge? Will your place be in the history books or in the mud? Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-based grand strategy game with maps & nations from all over the world.
- Challenging AI for single player games based on a genetic algorithm.
- Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Diplomacy management of economy & population.
- Map scenarios including Europe, Colonization, Asian Empires, World Conquest and many more.
- Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded bundles.
- Empires including the Roman Empire, Carthage, Persia, Celts and Inca amongst others.
- High score, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
- Engaging music, sound effects and fantastic graphics.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are all available for download as a single purchase or 1-by-1 if desired. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
18. Yeti Adventure
In the far-away cold country there lives a Yeti. Every day he is trapped by dangers, whether it be an eagle or penguins. All prevent it to live quietly. Find a shelter and survive in the cold world. In a game there are two modes, one for children, and the second with logical riddles. Solve all riddles and please Yeti. It is a lot of snow and beautiful levels added with interesting music.
Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue!
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?Key Features
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more.
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies.
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes.
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
20. Zero Reflex: Black Eye Edition
Do you have what it takes?
Zero Reflex : Black Eye Edition is a psychedelic fast-paced game with a simple aim: you have 30 seconds to avoid deadly projectiles from a sadistic eyeball. EYE will do everything to kill you, and it includes rockets, shurikens, giant snakes, robotic tentacles and more! Surviving brings you to the next challenge, but don’t take it lightly: if you die, EYE will send you back to the previous level(s)!
Why “Black Eye Edition”? Because the challenge of this version will punch you in the face really hard!Features
- A new Psychedelic mode for a mind-expanding visual experience
- 5 new levels wild deadly mechanics for a total of 25 unique environments
- A Training mode to muscle up your game before challenging the EYE
- 4 difficulty levels: the further you go, the harder you are punished for your mistakes
Zero Reflex is a little game project with minimalistic and clear design but with very addictive and frustrating gameplay. Do you have what it takes? Fun Fact: the initial code name of the project was The Reflexx 2. Due to similarities with many other published games the team decided to go with the name "Eye Will Survive!" which is a pun title inspired by the song "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor, which after the soft launch was again renamed into Zero Reflex.
21. Cunning Fox
Cunning Fox is a hardcore 2D platformer in which you have to pass a variety of levels playing for the fox, which loves to dream. Once spending another night alone the fox decides that the stars in the sky are her friends, and wants to gather them one and all, never to be alone. The main task in this game is to collect the stars. After you collect all the stars on the level, opens the door to the fox's house, after which, you will be taken to another level. Be careful on your way there are various obstacles, such as sharp fences, and traps, touching with those you instantly die, but you shouldn't worry, after that the level will restart and you will have another chance to help the fox to collect all her friends.
- Various levels;
- A lot of abilities to learn;
- Hardcore action gameplay, which won't leave you bored;
- Control the time and space!
- All villains are people just like you: learn what's the reason behind them turning into their current state, or just fight them without further ado;
- Character leveling system;
- Three difficulty levels;
- Secret stuff and easter eggs;
But why does not everyone bother about Zaria's origins, and what is this place all about? May you succeed in solving the mystery of this world.
Go forth to various ages on your uneasy adventure to find the five keepers and to reclaim the power!
23. SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
Plankton and his new legion of evil robots have destroyed the Krusty Krab and stolen the safe that houses the famous Krabby Patty formula! It’s up to you and your friends to locate the hidden keys for the safe before the secret is lost forever!
- Play as 5 of your favorite characters - SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Mr. Krabbs. Switch between them as often as you’d like!
- Jump in and out of gameplay at any time with 3 of your friends. If at least one player continues, so does the game!
- Travel across lands from the show: Bikini Bottom, Rock Bottom and Dutchman's Triangle.
- Embark on side quests to level-up your "Gizmo" artillery!
Categories in common with SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge: Action
24. Olympia Rising
Olympia Rising is a 2-D action platformer starring Iola - a young warrior who has been cast into the Underworld after meeting an untimely end. She must navigate through the various twisted regions of Hades' domain, fighting through hoards of deadly creatures as she attempts her escape, making her way to Mount Olympus. Lush pixel graphics and fluid animation bring this stylized world to life as you jump, climb, slash, and incinerate your way through each stage.Taking inspiration from beloved titles such as Castlevania, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kid Icarus, Olympia Rising delivers an exciting, action-filled experience.
- Fight your way through the Underworld, battling creatures of all shapes and sizes. Fast-paced aerial combat propels you upward as you slash enemies to bits with your blade or incinerate them with powerful magic.
- Navigate through deadly environments with fluid maneuverability. Make your own paths as you traverse through each stage looking for the most efficient way to climb to the top.
- Fierce boss encounters await Iola at the end of each Underworldy region - from gargantuan crabs to bone-crunching cyclops'.
-Chain enemy kills as you jump through the air - build up a big combo to earn even more coins to pay Charon the Ferryman and pass through the many gates of the Underworld.
- Simple to pick-up but difficult to master, Olympia Rising awards those willing to challenge themselves as they climb through the Underworld. Collect coins and other treasures scattered throughout the levels as you race through each stage.
- Explore 6 unique, twisted environments of the Underworld - each offering different challenges and creatures to overcome.
25. Megadimension Neptunia VIIR | 新次元ゲイム ネプテューヌＶⅡＲ | 新次元遊戲 戰機少女ＶⅡＲ
This enhanced version of 2016’s Megadimension Neptunia™ VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a whole new VR experience. Now, their dimensions and yours are connected! Hang out one-on-one with each of the Gamindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as the Goddesses react to you!StoryGamindustri – a world sitting at the convergence of multiple dimensions. Of these existed the Zero Dimension, a world on the brink of collapse.
Zero Dimension's last guardian, Uzume Tennouboshi, waged a war against a mysterious evil known as the Dark CPU. Her desperate cries for help crossed dimensions and reached Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune, who would leave her world to join the fight.
Their fateful meeting would open the path to a new adventure.
And once their world is saved, they’ll join you in yours!Key FeaturesGet in Tune with Neptune, Now in VR! - Enter the Player’s Room with the special VR mode to customize your room and hang out one-on-one with characters from the Neptunia series! The HTC Vive and Oculus Rift can enhance the experience, but are not required.
New Strategies, New Possibilities, and Fierce Attacks - The turn-based battle system in this JRPG is spicier than ever! Players can choose attack combos on-the-go, use dazzling specials, and even position teammates to perform devastating team attacks!
Take Battles to the Next Level - Characters get two levels of transformations for another layer of tactics and even more powerful attacks!
Visually Stunning Worlds - Enticing worlds, beautiful sceneries, and wacky dialogue can now be experienced through a brand-new game engine allowing for better and smoother graphics!
26. Steam Tactics
Steam Tactics is an RPG about steampunk airships with tactical turn-based Fire Emblem-esque combat. Take on a role of a captain of a squad of airship pilots, acquire and upgrade new ships and weapons, level up your crew.
The king is gravely ill. The queen wishes to employ your services. You are one of the most renowned mercenary tacticians in the land. Will you answer the kingdom's call?Features
- Simple yet deep tactical combat. You don't have to wade through obscure marginal mechanics, the gameplay revolves around clear core rules.
- Vast space for creative decision making. It's up to you to decide how to equip your ships, how to level up your pilots and how to approach a particular battle.
- Varied progression system. Gather materials to upgrade your ships and guns, combine duplicate equipment to create more powerful versions of it, level up your crew.
- Little randomness. The victory depends on your tactical skill and wise management decisions. Small pinch of randomness just helps to keep encounters fresh.
- Suitable challenge for different skill levels.
27. Tales Across Time
Tales Across Time is a linear, story-driven RPG experience from the creator of 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey. It uses the classic short-story format to tell the tale of three very different characters; each living centuries apart, but in the same location.
Each narrative presents a different experience. Explore a haunted, ancient ruin; help a young woman save her town and her love; face off with an unstoppable masked killer. Many tales have been told across time; will yours be able to transcend it?
- Experience Three Gripping Tales, each set in a different time period.
- Unique Turn-Based Battle System - built around resource management & one-on-one encounters.
- Discover Engaging Characters and People with Personality.
- Same Location, Different Environment - explore a familiar land, transformed by the passage of time.
- Battle a Wide Variety of Monsters, which constantly change-up combat.
- A Narrative-Focused Experience - keeps the story going and doesn’t waste your time (no grinding/filler).
28. Uncompromising Trash
How long have you not seen this, you have not experienced for a long time it is. Your hero, behind the group - sperm. You need to survive the killing of bacteria of various weapons, throw bloody tampons, shoot by shit and dildo , spit green snot and kill all enemies. Frankly nasty bosses will not let you breathe quietly, a barrage of filth lead you to insanity. Survival mode can identify the strongest. You need to kill all the filth. Collect food and buy employee, it will protect you and keep you in your path is not easy - to survive. Stay alive - and only you can continue life on earth.
Unleash a little anarchy! Tired of playing the hero? Experience the adventure from the other side of the coin with Nefarious! Play as the villain for a change and wreak chaos as you kidnap princesses from five different kingdoms who alter game play in unique ways. Stomp on heroes through several iconic battles recreated with you as the boss!
Nefarious is a 2d-animated action platformer, where your objective on each stage is to kidnap a princess and then escape with them! Heroes will attempt to thwart you, and many things may not go quite as expected.Key Features
- Lovingly crafted 2d animation and illustrated backdrops.
- Reverse boss fights let you fight the hero.
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms and even more distinct locations.
- Unlock several ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for 10+ variations on your explosive punches.
- Mystery and Intrigue, that if uncovered, unlocks a secret ending!
- Engage in a comedic story exploring and deconstructing the video game trope of princess kidnapping.
30. JET HERO | 杰特英雄 | 傑特英雄
This is a leisure time game but have a little strategy
If you like cute animals, simple control, difficulty challenge,
you can choose the game!
# Super Simple Control
You only need to control the mouse!
Left click to fly !
Right click to shoot!
# Difficulty Level
Every level of the Games is only 100m
But it's not easy!
# Crazy BOSS
BOSS battle is a funny part in the game
Want to beat him?
Depends on your control and wisdom!
# Simple Strategy
In the game you can use stars to collect the rainbow candy!
Rainbow candy can be assigned or enhanced to different skills!
Every rainbow candy can be reused!
Do you want different skills to deal with the levels and BOSS?
You can try several times with the game!
31. Lost in the Forest
Join the adventures of a little boy that is lost in the forest.
You must avoid all the forest creatures, like the fox, the frog, the hedgehog and many others (even a shark).
Travel through many locations and try to find your way back.
There are 20 levels filled with action. You will need to avoid spikes, use jumpers that will get you a new jump bonus, jump on popping balloons, switch gravity, push boxes, avoid creatures and collect diamonds. Each level contains 3 diamonds. Can you collect them all 60?
32. Momonga Pinball Adventures
- IT’S TIME TO ROLL -
Momonga is a unique pinball game, where you bounce through different worlds. On the way, you team up with friends to defeat enemies and conquer bossfights. A little flying squirrel takes on the forces of evil - join Momo, Panda and Fry in a quest to save the momongas from the claws of the evil owls.- NOT YOUR AVERAGE PINBALL -
Momonga Pinball Adventures is a different kind of pinball. Instead of regular cabinets, you bounce a flying squirrel through different levels. Enemies, boss fights, exploration - it has all the ingredients of good old action-adventure games, but with flippers!- AN EPIC ADVENTURE -
Join Momo in an epic adventure to save his tribe. One day, evil owls turned the momonga village to ashes. They took the momonga tribe and vanished. Only one momonga got away: young Momo barely survived the attack, and was left for dead. After the raid, Momo was found by a panda in the outskirts of the village. A scar went deep from the top of his head to the tip of his tail. The panda brought him to his sanctuary to heal his wounds.
This is where the story begins. Help Momo face the owls and free his tribe. Only a little flying squirrel can face the forces of evil.- FEATURES -
- Unique pinball with a twist
- Action-packed gameplay
- 9 storyline levels
- 3 bonus level minigames
- 45 challenging Challenges
33. Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection brings together six classic titles in one game: Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent.
In addition to the original games, this package includes an artwork gallery, music player, special filters, and much more. Casual Scenario Mode and a Save-Assist feature are available for those who would like to enjoy the story at their own pace. Players can also try their hand at the new leaderboard-based Z Chaser Mode, an exclusive new mode created just for this set of games.
34. Super Bomberman 3
Super Bomberman 3 (スーパーボンバーマン3, Sūpā Bonbāman Surī) is a game released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1995. It is the third game in the Bomberman series for the system. Just like Fifa International Soccer, up to five players can play at the same time.The game was released in Japan and the PAL region, but not in North America.
Categories in common with Super Bomberman 3: Action
35. Budokan: The Martial Spirit (1991)
Budokan: The Martial Spirit is a computer and video game released by Electronic Arts in 1989 for various platforms. The title is a versus fighting game, pitting the player against other martial artists in a great tournament known as the Budokan at the Nippon Budokan in Tokyo.
Categories in common with Budokan: The Martial Spirit (1991): Fighting
36. Crack Down (1990)
Crack Down (クラックダウン) is a run and gun arcade game originally released by Sega in 1989, and ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1990. It was also ported and released to a number of home computer platforms by U.S. Gold.
The Mega Drive version of Crack Down was re-released on the Wii Virtual Console in Japan on August 7, 2007 and in PAL regions on September 7, 2007. It released also on Steam on June 1, 2010.
Categories in common with Crack Down (1990):
You’ve got a fast hovercraft and a heavy debt. Also, the world is falling apart.
As a smuggler in a society in which travel, trade, and technology are highly regulated and virtually inaccessible for most, your deliveries could decide the fate of your world.
With an immersive, rogue-like narrative featuring multiple endings, combined with epic hovercraft driving mechanics, SmuggleCraft plays like no racing game ever before. Fulfill smuggling contracts to receive credits and parts to upgrade the fully customizable hovercraft and be the fastest Smuggler on Dirahl. But spend wisely, as Smugglers must pay off a large debt to Garmuk before long, or else they're space dust.
- Randomly generated tracks that provide a unique series of driving conditions for every player
- Fully upgradeable hovercrafts with hundreds of combinations
- Quest-based missions, complete with illegal contraband and high-speed chases
- Rogue-like campaign with a branching narrative with alternate endings that change based on player choice
- Original Soundtrack by Bravendary
- Local Couch Multiplayer
- Online Multiplayer
- Smuggle your way: Play SmuggleCraft using your favorite console controller
38. Man Alive
Man Alive is a platform game with a twist (or two). We are working with the idea that death is not the end. There are no health packs, because we promote death in Man Alive! Actually, you HAVE to kill yourself to progress in our game.
That is why we believe it is something different and new, that we hope to share with you all. This campaign is very important to us, because we know we can create something fun!
We need your support to help us create Man Alive, to keep challenging the game industry and provide a steady flow of new ideas.
39. Marwin and The Evolution Stone
Are you looking for a keyboard breaker? LOL! It's not that hard... and it's not that easy as well. Learn the unique and simple gameplay basics, control the whale and don't drop the primate buddy. That's it! Your skills will evolve and the game will be easier.
Marwin and The Evolution Stone is a 2D physics & adventure game. There are lots of different places that are waiting to be visited along to the story and enjoyable music brings more fun. If you are looking for more challenge, you can play the survival mode. Also, there is a 2 player mode.
The story is about a man who was transformed into a primate-ape by an evil wizard. The wizard uses the Evolution Stone on people and the reverse evolution spell makes them ancestor creatures. The man wants to get the Evolution Stone from the wizard back and become a human again. Luckily, he meets with "Marwin the Whale" and the adventure starts..
- Unique gameplay
- Colorful and funny levels
- Survival mode
- 2 Player mode
- Lots of different challenges and enemies.
- Enjoyable music and sound effects
- Funny cut-scenes and dialogues.
Notice: Force lines are invisible in the game.
40. Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season
Harvest a crop of thrills as you rebuild your farm in the wake of a hurricane! Care for your animals, gather produce, and learn a slew of delicious recipes to sell in town. It's not all fun and farms, though. You'll need to foil the plans of pesky ferrets who aim to steal your goods!
When things get tough, take a break from the rigors of your farm and score big on the roulette table! Just remember to keep your eyes peeled for amusing collectible stickers. With dozens of exciting levels, vivid art, amusing animation, and bonus features galore, Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season is going to blow you away!
- Bright and colorful visuals
- Simple point-and-click gameplay
- Awards for kicking Farm Frenzy butt!
- Hilarious stickers to collect!
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
Set to the song of the same name by Giraffage, Chocolate is a wondrous experience that transforms your hands into cannons that spray cute, colorful chrome kittens onto a circle of people performing a ritualistic dance just for you, their robot god. You shoot giant shock waves into the vast, liquid-like landscape while a herd of giant cat heads migrates in the distance, and a massive tribal chief cat sprays champagne all over you. Everything is shiny and glimmering, smooth and sexy, cute and strange, overwhelming and astonishing.
Chocolate VR is SubPac Optimized: http://subpac.com/
42. Super Chibi Knight
The Kingdom of Oukoku is threatened by the spicy influence of General Tso. Citizens have placed their hope in a small knight who fits the requirements of ancient legends. Which path will the Chibi Knight choose... the path to the mysterious Island of Mahou to learn spells from its sorcerers or the path to the Beastmaster mountains to summon and ride an array of ferocious animals? Your choice will determine Oukoku's fate!
Super Chibi Knight is an action adventure platformer with RPG elements. It was made by 33 year-old Dad and 8-year-old Daughter team PestoForce. The cute and colorful art and animation brings to life a rich world with a deep history and many secrets. Your in-game choices will determine your specialty, Sorcerer or Beastmaster, each affecting the course of the game.
Do you have what it takes to reach the dastardly General Tso and stop him from taking over the world?
Volted is a very intense team-based multiplayer vehicular shooter with classes and giant robotic bugs.
In the world where electricity became main resource, all you left to do is fight for it.
Blow up enemies, destroy and protect pylons, fight robotic bugs and bulldogs. Collect guns on the battlefield and unlock models and new weapons. Cannons, machine guns, shotguns, energy weapons - all that beauty is there for you to bring destruction or prevent it.
Interact with each other by recharging shields, feeding energy and restoring each others’ ammo capacity.
There are four vehicle classes: Hover, Tank, Copter and Artillery. All 4 classes are deeply integrated into a team and squad cooperation system that is essential for gaining the victory. You can find different types of ammunition, endurance and speed abilities when exploring the battleground with each class. Besides the above listed capabilities, each class has a unique resource ability that your team requires the most to complete key objectives. In order to obtain this unique resource, you need to stay near the appropriate vehicle class.
Volted lands are waiting for you.
44. Stealing the Diamond
Now that Henry has escaped from prison it's time for him to get back out there and make (read: steal) some money. A local museum has recently unveiled it's latest exhibit, the Tunisian Diamond. Help Henry decide which ways to get into the museum and steal the diamond!
-Features 40 unique fails!
-Three different endings, you could keep it low key, or charge in!
-Fail menus make it easy to go back to the previous choice and see all the possible scenarios!
-Achievements will give you that extra little thing to hunt for!
This game is the sequel to Escaping the Prison. Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.puffballsunited.escapingtheprison&hl=en
YamaYama is a whacky party game where you complete all sorts of mini-games to collect points on your path to victory. Most of the game modes utilise the FatSuit mechanic, where characters blow out and push other players away. It is made with easy-to-learn controls, so you can play with both video game veterans and newbies.
• 2-4 player local and online multiplayer
• Single player with 1-3 Monkey AI bots
• An excellent new game for the party!
• 23 game modes
• 6 characters
• The ultimate new game for the party!
• Join the Discussions if you have any questions!
46. High Noon Revolver
High Noon Revolver is a 2D Action Shooter; blast your way across 3 layers of platforming, collecting gold and obtaining upgrades helping you go from puny to powerhouse. Play as a cast of colorful characters, each with unique weapons and abilities (like Chickens with Shotguns and Robots with Swords!). Chase down and collect bounties on Wanted outlaws everywhere from Sunken Ships to Haunted Mansions!Features
- Play as a slew of colorful characters with unique weapons and abilities
- Collect hefty bounties on Wanted outlaws
- Spend gold on character and weapon upgrades
- Chase down criminals across diverse landscapes
- Race against your best time to achieve high scores
- Unlock Steam Cards and Achievements
- Play with friends in Local Co-op
47. King of the World
Welcome to a world of skillfull commanders, cunning tacticians and backstabbing schemers.
King of the World is a multiplayer real-time strategy game with up to 12 players fighting against each to be the last man standing.
Fight for control in a beautiful made map of Europe with North africa and middle east where each country has been giving attention to detail.
Take your wars on land as well as in the sea with naval combat given the game different dimensions.Balanced GameplayBecome the winner by outsmarting your opponents or simply conquer them by force. It doesn't matter if you're a tactical genius or a novice, all players will start each game with the same conditions.12 Player Free for allEngage in 12 player battles where everyone is against each other, or simply create a custom game to play with less. In the full release you will also have the option to team up with your friends in teams of 2 and 6.Control regions to increase your incomeTake control of all points in a region to increase your income with the amount of points in the region, controlling regions will grant you additional reinforcements.
48. Candy Thieves - Tale of Gnomes
You inherit a strange box that is actually an interdimensional candy factory. How did this happen? Where are the gnomes coming from? Play the game to find out!
✔ MAKE JELLY CANDIES
Who are these cute little shapeless jellies? Who cares? Stuff them into your factory right away to get super-tasty candies! First gnome’s barely arrived, and here’s a second one already!
Without even asking permission, the entire line grabs your candy one by one and rushes off in all directions. Simple persuasion is unlikely to get them to leave. You need strong defenses and proven tactics!
✔ TRICKY GNOME THIEVES
These gnomes will do anything to get your candy. Smash them, throw them, zap them – do whatever it takes!
Nah, none of this is fatal. The creatures pouring out of the portals are just soap replicas of the little misers, who want to cram their storehouses full of sweet caramel candies. So they’re taking them from you. Without asking!
✔ ASSEMBLE ASSORTED TRAPS
So why do you need metal parts? That’s right – to assemble ingenious traps, bait, and even guns. All in the name of anti-gnome defense! And these won’t just prevent the gnomes from stealing your goodies – they’ll also teach them not to take things from someone else without asking!
The key is to understand the tactics and strategy of the game. Everyone has their own style – including you!
✔ STUNNING GRAPHICS
The beautiful details of the gnome world come alive at your fingertips. A colorful adventure awaits. Hurry – this puzzle isn’t solving itself!
The game contains beautiful high-quality 3D visuals. We decided to implement not just interesting gameplay but beautiful, colorful worlds that both adults and kids would love.
✔ EPIC BOSS BATTLES
This fairy tale world will be appreciated by kids and adults alike. And the best part is when a huge strange creature suddenly appears on the screen – a boss! Ah... so you haven’t bumped into a boss yet? You can be sure they’ll be the most difficult challenge you will face.
✔ IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE MYSTERIOUS STORY OF THE GNOMES
What a mess! Our hero’s grandfather has gone missing, and a terrible disease spreads across the gnome world. What if this is all connected? Find out more about what happened... and fix it!
Tournament of the Mages. A legendary event that can not be predicted, only nature is able to decide when it will begin.
Tournament, which will clash in a fierce battle, thousands of magicians, each of whom is ready to sacrifice their lives
for the sake of victory. But our Hero is not like that, he is an ordinary guy from the village who always dreamed of getting into the tournament of magicians, and nature
fulfilled her desire, organizing the tournament when he was 16 years old. This story is about how an ordinary guy, without special skills
talents, became a Hero.
Is waiting for you:
-Different enemies to which different tactics are needed
-Solid and hardcore levels
-The Mad Arena