The best games like Super Meat Boy are:
- arrow_rightSaints Row IV
- arrow_rightJet Set Radio
- arrow_rightResident Evil HD Remaster
- arrow_rightThe Final Station
- arrow_rightPony Island
- arrow_rightSpyro Reignited Trilogy
- arrow_rightMinecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightOctopath Traveler
100 Best Games Like Super Meat Boy:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (35)
- iOS (35)
- Android (24)
- macOS (76)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (29)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (16)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (2)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (2)
1. Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV is the fourth and the last main entry for the Saints Row franchise. Almost right after stating Steelport as the independent nation in the third game, The Boss (player) is being contacted by MI6 with a mission to eliminate STAG leader Cyrus Temple and prevent him from launching a nuclear attack. And by doing so The Boss earns complete respect and love from America. Five years after, The Boss is being elected as a President of The United States. But sudden alien invasion by Zinyak in the lead destroys everything, while they capture whole crew from the third game and main protagonist as well, putting him in the simulation world.
With traditional gameplay of the Saints Row franchise being kept untouched, the developers added new features that can be understood as a reference to the Matrix franchise. While The Boss is in simulation, he can some extraordinary powers such as enormously high jumping, super running speed and amazing force which affects the gameplay with different side missions, collectables and walkthrough of the game. And a dubstep gun.
2. Jet Set Radio
Jet Set Radio (2000) is an action game that allows players to dive into the atmosphere of teenager gangs of early 2000s Tokyo. The action is set in a 3D fictionalized Tokyo torn by teen gangs clash. Things clarify when Professor K, DJ of the Tokyo-to pirate radio station announces a gang war between Japanese rudies (teenagers, who skate and paint graffiti for self-expression). According to the main idea, teens skate and paint graffiti spots throughout the city and dodge police forces. The story is following a 17-year-old rudie Beat, who, being inspired by Professor K, organizes his own gang to burst into the conflict and to defeat rivals. The gameplay is about skating across the city (using only a few buttons) and tagging all possible graffiti spots. In the course of the game, players will face troubles caused by police riots and especially Capitan Onishima (the main antagonist), whose only aim is to pursue the rebellion of the youth. Jet Set Radio also features cel-shaded visuals in favor of 3D cartoon-like picture.
3. Resident Evil HD Remaster
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.<br/><br/>In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.<br/><br/>Graphics<br/><ul><li>More detailed graphics that retain the horror.<br/></li><li>The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models.<br/></li><li>Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic.<br/></li><li>High-Resolution Environments - We've increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.</li></ul><br/>Widescreen Support<br/><ul><li>Widescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion.<br/></li><li>In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character's position.<br/></li><li>You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.</li></ul><br/>Sound & New Controls<br/><ul><li>High-Quality Sound - The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported.<br/></li><li>New Controls<br/></li><li>You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.<br/></li><li>You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.</li></ul>
4. The Final Station
The Final Station is an action-adventure game developed by Do My Best Games.
It is 2059, 134 years after the First Visitation when UFOs crashed on Earth and began infecting humans creating zombies. With many countries destroyed, humankind was able to repel the attack at a large price. A united government is formed, migration to unaffected regions takes place. Life slowly comes back to normal. Railroads become the main transportation method, connecting the last remaining cities. The unnamed main character works as a train driver. After he finished the delivery of special cargo, the Second Visitation begins.
The Final Station is a two-dimensional pixelated game that focuses on survival and resource management. The main objective of The Conductor is to reach his home to protect his daughter. The players arrive at numerous stations on their journey to look for fuel, food, and ammunition. The survivors of the Visitation can also be found at the station and be taken with you on the train.
While the players travel to other stations, they can interact with the survivors they had picked up. They may request food, medicine or offer a quest upon talking to them. These survivors will walk off your train when they reach their destination.
The Only Traitor DLC
A DLC was released for the game. It offered a different plot perspective, new enemies and instead of driving a train, the main character drives a car.
5. Pony Island
Game by the authorship of one person: Daniel Mullins. The developer conceived it as an interactive arcade machine, which was called Pony Island. According to the idea, the player soon learns that the machine is infected with a certain demon, which captures the souls of players.
The main character gets help from the soul of a player already captured: he could not cope with the devil's trials. Pony Island is a point-and-click game that simulates the operating system using the user interface. The main task of the player is to study the internal software shell of the gaming machine, where he got stuck and tried to escape the demon. The gameplay of the game changes constantly and the player needs to participate in mini-games like endless runner and shoot-em-up.
Money for the dream
Prior to Pony Island, Daniel Mullins was already trying to release the game: right after college, in 2014, he collected the necessary money to develop his first game Catch Monsters. The successful crowdfunding experience allowed Daniel to pursue his dream and not work on boring work in the office. Pony Island was developed in just 48 hours, during the Ludum Game Jam, and later appeared on the platform for indie games Steam Greenlight. After that, the popular YouTube PewDiePie recorded and published a let's play of the game, after which the game gained enough votes, and a full release happened.
6. Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is a collection that includes three remastered games from the Spyro franchise that were released in the late 1990s: Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon
The plot of the game is identical to that of the three original games. They all follow Spyro, a small cutesy purple dragon, on his quest to save his dragon kin from various villains.
The games are set in the Dragon Kingdom, a fantasy world inhabited by sentient dragons. There are five dragon realms that used to co-exist peacefully. In the first game, the villain is Gnasty Gnorc (a gnome/orc half-blood), who magically turned all dragons into crystals. Spyro has to save them and defeat Gnorc. In the sequels, Spyro has to deal with other villains, such as Ripto the warlock, who tries to conquer the world, or Sorceress, who steals the dragons' eggs.
The player controls Spyro in a 3D environment from the third person view. Spyro can breathe fire to defeat his enemies. The dragon cannot actually fly, but he can glide long distances. A dragonfly companion named Sparx follows Spyro, helping him to pick up treasures and keep track of his health. To restore his health, Spyro can eat butterflies. The third game, Year of the Dragon, introduces other playable characters that can be unlocked by completing levels.
7. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone.
8. Octopath Traveler
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play in a new world
brought to life by Square Enix. And now, you can enjoy all of them in
the new demo. Step into the shoes and live the stories of each of the
eight travelers and freely explore the world of Orsterra. Then, carry
your choices and adventure into the main game with save data transfer.
Use each character’s special abilities in and out of battle. Break
through enemy defenses by discovering and targeting weaknesses. Store
Boost Points with each turn and then spend them at strategic times to
strengthen abilities, chain attacks, or provide aid. Choose the path you
wish to walk and discover what lies beyond the horizon.
Explore multiple, distinct RPG adventures in a world created by Square
Choose from eight characters, each with their own distinct story
Deep, strategic turn-based combat with a layered battle system
Visuals inspired by retro RPGs, brought to life with modern touches
and a rousing, dynamic musical score
9. Door Kickers
Door Kickers is a real-time strategy about SWAT operations, where each mission present players with a top-down layout of a map, covered in a fog of war. Commanding units with top-down perspective allow players to plan ahead and Players form a professional team with five different classes and can deploy up to ten operatives based on mission conditions. The game has more than 80 single missions, six multilevel missions, randomly generated missions, and community-generated content.
Missions are based on different in-game objectives, from total elimination to saving a VIP and disarming bombs. Each mission will be rated after the completion with a three-star rating. On top of the actual missions, players can try out to complete challenges, like completing a mission with only a squad member or complete it with a perfectly executed plan. The difficulty arises with the fact, that enemy positions are switched every time mission starts.
10. Pathologic Classic HD
The original Indie Cult Classic returns fully restored, and more evocative than ever.
Pathologic Classic HD is the Definitive Edition of the original Cult Classic Psychological First-Person Survival game. The game represents a unique and unforgettable experience as it transports players in a weird town which crouches, ominous, in the far reaches of an ancient steppe. It was once a small drover settlement, huddled around a monstrous abattoir—but something about the butchery it was near has changed it. It has developed an odd social structure over the course of several generations. It could have quietly continued along its weird way, but a sudden outbreak of an unknown and inevitably lethal disease has decimated the citizens. Prayers did not help. Science did not help. So, finally, they have turned to outsiders for help: three of them enter the town in hope of finding a cure or—failing that—an explanation. The first outsider was a ruthless investigator, assigned by local authorities. The second is a far-sighted Ripper who has used his extraordinary abilities to gain a reputation as an ingenious surgeon, who has come to the town in search of his father's terrible heritage. The third—and last—outsider is an eccentric girl rumored to have mystic healing abilities; she may become the town's salvation were it not for the constant fear that plagues her, the memory of the horrors of her recent past.
On the surface, Pathologic is a first person horror adventure game where you control one of three "heroes." Dig deeper, however, and you’ll find an experience that will affect your emotional and psychological state. In the world of Pathologic you’ll find yourself in situations where morals and good deeds are meaningless in the face of raw despair and endless need. Talk to the denizens of the town and decide for yourself if you wish to ease someone else’s pain or save every bit of precious medicine to protect yourself from the invisible and inexorable plague. Become witness to the miasma of horror as the plague begins to overcome the town.
Brand New in-house English script: For the first time ever, the game has cast off the major issue that had previously disallowed international audiences from accessing it.
Brand New Voice-overs.
New content: A certain amount of text that had previously been cut from the international version of the game have now been restored
Updated textures and higher resolutions support.
New visual effects.Newly Included Fan-Made Polish translation: thanks to the hard work and generosity of Jakub Derdziak & Aldona Derdziak.
An Italian translation, kindly donated to us by the original translators of the game, Stefano Gaburri and Claudio Todeschini.
An indie cult classic.
12 days in a plague-ridden town. Time is running, and mostly it’s running out; numerous events unfold, whether you’re there to witness them or not.
70+ hours of real-time gameplay without grinding or repetitive quests. As time goes by, more and more things happen, inviting you to participate and change the course of events.
3 playable characters with 3 unique storylines. The Bachelor’s, the Haruspex’s, and the Changeling’s plots are interconnected, but every side of the trilemma is represented separately via unique events, quests, dialogues, and subplots.
The plot is critically acclaimed and often regarded as the high point of the game. It’s not just about the fate of the dying town—it’s about an ideological conflict, represented by a multitude of characters and factions, each with their own idea of what life, death, and miracles are.
An open-world game. While the plot is there to grab you, the town has no artificial boundaries: you are free to explore it from day one, carving out your own story.
Survival is tough. The dying town demands that you constantly keep an eye on your status, maintaining a full belly and decent immunity. That will require tough choices.
Communicate, barter, rob, or steal. There are many ways to acquire your bare necessities, each of them with its own benefits and drawbacks.
The atmosphere of bleakness and despair without cartoonish evil or bad guys. Playtime is over—there will be no jump scares or simple solutions. You will have to do it the hard way.
Blasphemous is an action-platformer that combines the fast-paced, skilled combat of a hack-n-slash game with a deep and evocative narrative core, delivered through exploration of a huge universe comprised of non-linear levels.
Immerse yourself in a dark fantasy nightmare that has been constructed PIXEL BY PIXEL by our committed artists.
- Explore a huge land, a universe that feels as open as it is oppressive, delivered through a non-sequential level design that puts you in control of where to go next.
- We are putting great focus on achieving a very satisfying combat mechanics with very responsive control, smooth animations and lots of blood and gore.
- Handmade pixel art, with large sprites and super smooth animations, created pixel by pixel, frame by frame.
- Evocative narrative: Blasphemous’ levels are not just platforms; they tell a story to those who are interested, but don't get in the way if you just want the action.
- Find your personal combat style by equipping rosary beads, or carrying around relics that boost your abilities.
Set in the savage land of Orthodoxia, a place where religion is of the utmost importance in the eyes of the populace, superstition runs amok, and churches outnumber people two to one. You will find yourself in this hellish territory in the wake of the Age of Corruption.
12. Toki Tori
Toki Tori is a platformer puzzle game developed by Two Tribes.
You play as a tiny chicken named Toki Tori who accidentally falls out of a chicken coop. His brother and sisters fly in a mysterious castle. The tiny bird set out to find his family.
The players have to use a certain set of tools to get to all the chicken eggs in a certain amount of time. If the players misuse at least one tool, the level is rendered incompletable. Enemies are present in each level and the players have to avoid them.
The enemies follow simple patterns of walking back and forth. They turn around upon encountering an in-game object. If any enemy touches the protagonist, the level has to be restarted.
There are four worlds present in the game with fifteen levels in each. Tutorial levels are also available to the player. In order to unlock a new world, the player has to complete at least ten levels. The last five levels are much harder.
13. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!
A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all.
Dive into the Definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
Two more playable characters join the fray!
• Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
• Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
Categories in common with Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition: Role Playing
Panting, scared, the shelter airlock smashes down behind you. You wish you did not have to go outside, but you do. It would be easier to give up. But you don’t. The hardship, the hunger, the thirst. The fear. You keep reminding yourself why you stay alive. Why you do this. Then you hear it. “Daddy you’re back.” You wife’s face lights up and you open a bag full of medical supplies. You need not tell her how you got them. You simply enjoy your small victory in this, the harshest of times. In the post-apocalyptic world, you must keep your family alive in your underground bunker in this deep strategy game from Unicube...
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dreary future.
With all hope lost, how will you cope in this bleak new world? How you handle the many moral choices you'll encounter on a daily basis could be the difference between your family surviving or dying. Combat claustrophobia, radiation and mental exhaustion as you cling desperately to life in the cramp, cold and scary underground shelter. You’ll have to leave the scant protection the shelter offers behind as you’re forced to venture outside into the dangerous desolate wasteland to scavenge for vital supplies which could ensure your families survival for just one more day.Feature List
- Family comes first: Keep your family alive and protect them from the ravages of the harsh post-apocalyptic world.
- Make the shelter a home: Maintain your shelter - keep it secure, habitable and make sure that the family have enough resources to survive. Protect your shelter from hazards and infiltration!
- Customisation: Your family is unique to you; you decide their gender, names and their appearance.
- RPG mechanics: As your family develop, their stats will adapt with an evolving experience and trauma system. Attributes, strengths and weaknesses will dynamically change based on your choices.
- Crafting system: Create comforts for your family’s shelter and weapons for combat.
- Exploration: Send out your family to explore and gather resources for everyday living and crafting.
- Recruitment system: Recruit outsiders with different personalities, integrate them into your shelter life and earn their loyalty.
- Dynamic encounter system: Your family will encounter various threats including roaming factions and feral beasts.
- Turn-based combat: For those that cannot be reasoned with, violence can be used as a last resort. Your family may depend on it.
- Pets: Your pet is family too. Choose between the dog, cat, fish, snake or horse.
- Vehicles: Make exploration quicker and safer.
15. FINAL FANTASY IV
FINAL FANTASY IV makes its debut on PC!
As the first game in the series to feature the innovative Active Time Battle system, FINAL FANTASY IV stands as an iconic milestone in FINAL FANTASY history. Lose yourself in this timeless tale of heroes, betrayal, love and redemption—now optimized for PC!Key Features:
Fully voiced, dramatic cut-scenes
Deep, emotionally charged character development
All-new system for charting dungeons and uncovering the secrets within
Inspiring score accessible at anytime from the built-in Jukebox
*Please select the language you wish to play in via the game launcher.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY IV: Role Playing
ICEY is a 2D side-scrolling action game. As you follow the narrator's omnipresent voice, you will see through ICEY's eyes and learn the truth about her world.
“Alright, you caught me! This ISN'T really just a simple 2D action game, and you WON'T be seeing through ICEY's eyes... NOR will you learn the truth about her world." says the narrator.
“ICEY is a Meta game in disguise. The narrator will constantly urge you in one direction, but you must ask, "Why? Why am I following his directions? Why can't I learn the truth about this world and ICEY's purpose here?" Fight against his tyranny, and uncover what's really going on for yourself!
In fact, you can become ICEY, and let loose the shackles of your own identity. You are ICEY, and ICEY is you... if you want it that way. Feel free to keep hold of your own self, if you wish.
Now Is the Time For You to Discover the Truth.
You See? ICEY, I See!
Crush enemies in the palm of your hand.
Attack! Dodge! Counterattack! Do not hesitate.
This is the only way to survive!
With simple controls, amazing combos are easy to unleash, even for beginners.
Every skill is special in its own way. Master your favorites and create your own fighting style!
Massive Cyborg Bosses:
Can you withstand the onslaught of attacks from terrifying cyborg bosses?
Every boss unleashes flurries of different attacks. It's up to you to find their weak spots and tear them apart!
-Nominated, Tokyo Game Show 2016 DENGEKI PlayStation Best Indie Game
-Official Selection, 2016 Gamescom Indie Arena Booth
-Most Promising Game 2nd Prize, Taipei Game Show 2016
-Official Selection, Casual Connect Asia 2016
-Official Selection, IGF China 2015
-Best Technology Award, Indieplay 2015
17. Color Guardians
Color Guardians is an exciting fast action side scrolling game that combines quick thinking with frantic gameplay into a hard to master challenge! Switching colors and collecting items, all while avoiding obstacles will surely test your reflexes!
The colorful world of Terra Color has been turned to a dark and sad place by the dark powers of the evil color thief Krogma. The only ones capable of restoring the world to its original state are a colorful bunch of characters made of paint called the Color Guardians.
Help the Color Guardians bring color back to their world. Guide Rod, Lia and Grock through 70+ levels of fast-paced action and defeat the evil color thief Krogma. The core mechanics are easy to understand, but build up quickly -- and start challenging the limits of your skill.
Color Guardians includes:
- Loads of content! Play more than 70 levels of fast paced and cleverly designed hard to master challenges.
- 5 Different worlds to explore! Each world introduces new challenges and exciting new mechanics.
- Play as Rod, Lia and Grock and discover the world of Terracolour!
- Hidden unlockables including music, concept art, renders and 3D models.
- Compare your score with your friends through leaderboards.
- Unlock a crazy bunch of achievements!
- Clever, challenging design that will keep you busy for hours.
- Each level is uniquely designed to keep up the challenge!
- Fun and fast color-matching gameplay while avoiding obstacles and collecting items. This game will surely test your skills!
- Vivid, eye-catching visual design across several different worlds.
- Leaderboards to compete with friends, and plenty of unlockables to fight for!
- 60 challenges to unlock extras: concept art, music, and more.
- Localized on 7 different languages: English, spanish, french, italian, german, portuguese and russian.
Screencheat is a rare kind of game that encourages its players to cheat. It is an online multiplayer-only game that allows a sort of second-person view. The players cannot see their opponents, but they can see what their opponents see.
Screencheat is based on the idea of "screen cheating," a form of cheating in local multiplayer in which the cheaters peeks at the other players' monitors to see what they're doing. This kind of behavior is unwelcome in most games, but Screencheat is built around it.
The characters in the game are invisible, and the players cannot see each other. However, they have access to other players' views. The screen is divided into four segments, in the vein of Goldeneye 007. Each of them translates a player's view so that everyone can see what the others do. It allows the opponents to track each other by detecting the locations of other players in respect to the environment.
Beyond its novel idea, Screencheat is played as a regular 3D shooter. The player controls his or her invisible protagonist from the first person view. The characters have no hit points and die instantly if injured. The game offers a variety of weapons with different stats of accuracy and range, such as a shotgun, a grenade launcher, or a rifle. There are also comical improvised melee weapons such as a hobby horse.
Long after the passing of the Second Shadow, when dragons ruled the twilight sky and the stars were bright and numerous, came the Age of the Great Guilds.
Blacksmiths. Shepherds. Clerics. Each dedicated to the absolute control of secret knowledge.
Another such Guild was the Weavers. Over the centuries, their craft transcended the limits of physical cloth, until they wove the very fabric of reality itself. Now, a strange power has swept the Weavers into oblivion, leaving behind one Weaver boy to unravel the mystery. Help young Bobbin rescue his Guild...and you just might save the universe from an unspeakable catastrophe.
An Extraordinary adventure with an interface of magic…
Stunning, high-resolution, 3D landscapes.
Sophisticated score and musical effects.
Detailed animation and special effects.
Elegant point 'n' click control of characters, objects and magic spells.
No burdensome typing, mapping, or inventory management.
An easy and engaging game for beginners and veterans alike.
Categories in common with LOOM: Adventure
At long last, République: Episode 5: Terminus is finally here! All of us at Camouflaj are anxious to finally release the fifth and final chapter of République. To all of you who waited patiently for the series conclusion, we deeply appreciate your patience and support. The team here at Camouflaj put our hearts and souls into this epic final episode -- we hope you agree that it was worth the wait.
Just as we did with previous episodes, Episode 5: Terminus is not just an additional chapter but it comes with thousands of fixes and enhancements. Here’s a breakdown of the major changes we made in addition to adding the fifth episode:
- Improved performance, crash frequency, and optimized framerate for lower-end devices
- Resolved issue where Hope falls out of the game world on some machines with AMD graphics cards
- Fixed issues regarding Hope’s trouble retrieving the EP3 cassette at beginning of episode, near desk in Reception Area
- Unity default typeface no longer appears by default in certain prefabs (English alphabet only)
- Improved and revised navigation, pathfinding, and collision in Episode 1-3
- Improved camera rotation limits and view in all episodes
- UI and pop-up improvements in all episodes
- Updated 2D art for some scannable items in Episode 1-3
In addition to the upgrades we’ve made, here is some of the new stuff you can expect in Episode 5 (without spoiling too much):
- Hostile Cameras: These new security cameras scattered throughout the game world will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence. Players can only inhabit them for a limited time, adding a neat layer of complexity to the gameplay loop.
- Branching Paths: This is something we’ve kept close to the vest for a long time: EP5 has branching paths that change the course of the episode based on a decision you make early on. We don’t want to reveal too much, but this is a huge addition that greatly expands the content offered in Episode 5, offering a nice incentive to play through the campaign again.
- A New Metamorphosis: Players are returning to the world of some previous episodes, but will find it looking and feeling much differently than before. You’re going to see new areas, meet new enemies, and forge some interesting alliances…
- We want to say more, but it’s better if you to experience it for yourself!
When you’re done with the game, I encourage you to check out our final installment of The Making of République (available now in the Deluxe Edition), and take a look back on the production of this massive, four year endeavor. We’ve prided ourselves on giving you a window into our world by providing open and honest in-game developer commentary tracks, and these video documentaries are an extension of that. You might even see some old footage from back when we were younger, healthier, and less sleepy.
Finally, we want to give a shout out to composer Zinc Lemone for his work on Episode 5’s soundtrack (also included with the Deluxe Edition.) I’ve had some standout favorite tracks in previous episodes, but EP5’s soundtrack in simply incredible from start to finish. (“Loose Change” is the *JAM* y’all.)
Watching Episode 5’s final moments come to life this past year has been bittersweet. It’s hard to believe that we are finally at the finish line after first announcing the game back in 2012. We owe a lot to our initial Kickstarter backers, our publishing friends at GungHo Online Entertainment, and our stellar voiceover cast including Rena Strober, Jennifer Hale, David Hayter, Dwight Schultz, and Khary Payton. It’s not an exaggeration to say that République is the product of thousands of people coming together and making it a reality.
Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts. It’s been an incredible journey.Camouflaj
21. NEO Scavenger
NEO Scavenger is a game where you must survive in the wasteland long enough to figure out who you are. Each turn, you must decide where to go, how to scavenge for supplies, and how to deal with anything and anyone you encounter. And with each passing minute, the pit in your stomach grows, your dehydration worsens, your muscles tire, and your body temperature drops in the cold autumn air. Choose your starting abilities carefully, because they and your wit are the only tools you have in the apocalypse!Features
- Unique Setting - Near-future, post-apocalyptic Michigan with local cryptids and folklore. And something else beneath the surface...
- Turn-Based Play - Take your time with each turn, and play at your own pace. Save and quit when you want, and resume later.
- Permadeath - If you die, that's it. NEO Scavenger is balanced around a single difficulty level: permadeath. Your save will be deleted if you die. So choose every action carefully!
- No Grinding - There is no XP in NEO Scavenger. No levelling-up. Instead, progress comes from learning how to play the game better, and using your strengths to your advantage.
- Semi-Random - Much of the map is randomized each game, including the location of ruins, creatures, weather, and certain quest branches.
- Sandbox or Story - Search for clues to your identity, what happened, and who's hunting you. Or simply test your mettle against man and nature alike. Play how you want!
- Abilities and Flaws - Choose abilities and flaws each time you play. Different combos unlock different abilities and quest branches.
- Crafting - Extensive crafting system which allows for substitutions of similar items. Make a rifle scope from half a pair of binoculars, or a noise trap from a pill bottle and pebbles.
- Desperate Combat - Detailed combat with moves like "Tackle," "Lure," "Kick While Down," "Demand Surrender," and "Threaten."
- Realistic Wounds - Creatures have complex wound simulation, with multiple wound locations, infection, bleeding, and pain management.
- Realistic Metabolism - Hypothermia, fatigue, thirst, hunger, disease, intoxication, shelter...everything is tracked.
- Realistic Inventory - Complex inventory system with slots for holding, wearing, containers, and more. Fit items in grid spaces, and manage encumbrance.
- Hex-Based World Map - Navigate ruins, hills, forests, and plains in a hex-based map. Line-of-sight, elevation, and daylight matters.
- Tracking - Creatures leave their tracks and spoor on the map, which can be followed by others. Players can also hide their tracks.
- Hiding - Players can use hiding to avoid being seen while traveling the map, as well as during story encounters.
- Hunting - Trap small game for food and fur, or track and kill larger prey on the map for butchering.
- Hacking - Use hacking skills to unlock scavenged laptops, cellphones, smartphones, and tablets. Mine them for paydata, or snoop through personal files.
- Foraging - Search for edible plants and water, and use special skills to identify what's safe to eat.
- Haunting Soundtrack - Music composed by Josh Culler, specifically for NEO Scavenger, plays periodically, lending an atmosphere of loneliness and desperation. (Also accessible as mp3s outside game.)
- Creature AI - Wandering creatures go about their own business, hunting, scavenging, and hoarding. Morale affects their choices, and some will gang-up and cause trouble.
- Dynamic Weather - Temperature, rainfall, and night/day are based on real-world data for autumn in the area. If you live long enough, you may see snow fall.
- Detroit - Take refuge from the wasteland in one of mankind's last bastions of safety. Buy supplies, get medical care, and seek clues in a cyberpunk-styled city.
- Trading Cards - Collect NEO Scavenger trading cards, badges, emoticons, and profile backgrounds!
22. 1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Based on real events and eyewitness testimonies.
In this authentic, historically accurate, stunningly engaging experience -- you must decide who to trust and what you stand for -- as the world is set ablaze around you.
**Winner of Grand Jury Prize at IndieCade ‘16, Official Selection of The PAX 10, Game of the Year Finalist by TIGA, BEST OF E3 Nominee by IGN, People’s Choice Finalist by FoST, Medal Winner at Serious Play Awards.**Key Features
CRITICAL CHOICES - The choices you make will shape your experience in the Revolution, and the fates of those around you -- both in the present and the future.
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE - Branching cinematic story told through motion captured animation and voice over performances. Discover the rarely seen world of Tehran in the 1970’s, through a striking visual style.
EXPLORATION - Explore the world of the collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling city streets and more.
PHOTOGRAPHY - Take photos of the period accurate in-game world and compare them to the original archival photos captured by celebrated photojournalists.
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - Including urban triage, interactive action scenes and photo processing.
KEY COLLECTABLES - Discover and unlock more than 80+ unique stories that color and enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution: including primary sources like archival videos, home movies, graffiti, photographs and more.
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS - Based on real first hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses and casualties of the revolution which helped define the 21st Century, as well as those who were imprisoned in Iran’s notorious Evin Prison.Featuring Performances ByNavid Negahban (Homeland, American Sniper)
Farshad Farahat (House of Cards, Argo, 300: Rise of an Empire, State of Affairs)
Omid Abtahi (Damien, Hunger Games, Better Call Saul, Argo)
Bobby Naderi (Fear the Walking Dead, Under The Shadow)
Mozhan Marno (The Blacklist, House of Cards, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night)
Nicholas Guilak (Of Gods and Kings, 24)
Ray Haratian (Argo, Under The Shadow)
Mary Apick (Homeland, Beneath The Veil)
Fariborz David Diaan (The Brink, Stoning of Soraya, Weeds)
23. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
24. DOKA 2 KISHKI EDITION
DOKA 2 KISHKI EDITION is a game where you kill zombies, or you yourself are zombies, this is a game where you kill in the most sophisticated ways of people, that is, there you can come up with a certain area. Thank you for my rock childhood.
- Features: [/ b] [/ h2]
- - Ability to pull guts
- - You can kill zombies
- - You can be a zombie
- - You can kill people in the most sophisticated way.
- - You can invent your specific area
- - You can trade
- - Special weapon for pulling out guts within 10 minutes [/ list]
25. Agarest: Generations of War
At the dawn of time, a terrible war raged between the forces of good and evil, ending in the destruction of the world of Agarest. After their victory, the Gods of Light unified the decaying bodies of the Gods of Darkness and created a new world.
Now, the forces of darkness are awakening once again…
• Choose the path of Darkness or Light through a truly epic story, spanning multiple generations
• Battle hundreds of different creatures using an array of character abilities, in a compelling and innovative turn-based combat system
• Build your ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!
• Unite with your chosen heroine and use the “Soul Breed” system to shape the fate of the next generation of heroesAgarest: Generations of War - Exclusive game features!Agarest: Generations of War includes many unique features that cannot be found in any other Strategy Role Playing Game. Here's a summary of some of the best:
Extended Area is the "Linked Area" set for both your party and your enemies. Each character in the game has a uniquely shaped extended area. When a character's turn comes around, all other characters in the Extended Area of the character in play (and characters in the extended areas of those characters!) can combine in an extended attack. This allows you to chain your party's attacks together, allowing access to more Arts and huge Combos!
You can upgrade various Items and Equipment at the Blacksmith's Guild in two different ways:
By Enhancement: You can enhance equipment to a maximum of Level 5. Once an Item is enhanced to Level 5, you can convert the Item, changing it into something else. This process is irreversible and the original item is lost. Experimentation reveals some great new items!
Through Alchemy: Alchemy allows you to combine several items to create a single, more powerful piece of equipment. While you lose the items used in the alchemy, you gain a powerful new piece of equipment and permanent access to your new item in the Shop! Alchemy can create powerful new weapons and armour but occasionally a Smithing Accident will occur and the smith will create a different item than what you expected!
The "Soul Breed" system
Agarest takes place across 5 generations of heroes, starting with your first character, Leonhardt. During each generation you will build relationships with 3 different female party members, and at the end of each generation's story arc you must choose to marry one of the girls.
Your choice of marriage partner is restricted to girls who've grown fond of you over a particular generation. Your options are determined by your choices during conversations at certain points of the story.
The girl you choose as your wife - and the strength of their relationship with you - will determine the abilities of the main character in the next generation of the story. You'll have to experience multiple play throughs to see all of the character possibilities open to you! What heroes might you create?Free DLC includedBasic Pack - A basic package. It contains 1 each of Resurrect, Capture, and Resist Direction, 2 each of Heal and Refresh, and 5 Vessels of Life.
Offense-Defense Pack- Contains 1 Adaka, 1 Shield Sword, 1 Bird Eye, 1 Magic Frame, 1 Critical Hit, and 2 Seeds of Happiness.
Additional-Points Pack 1 - Contains 10,000G, 100PP, 250TP, and 500EP.
Recovery-Skill Pack - Contains 2 Light Heals, 2 Harvest Heals, and 2 Cure Alls, as well as 1 Prayer, 1 Gospel, and 1 Counter.
Flower Pack - Contains 1 Lucky Charm, 1 HP Up, 1 Resist Ailments, 1 Restore HP 15%, and 1 Restore AP++, as well as 2 Moonlight Flowers, and 3 Tree Spirit Souls.
General-Purpose Pack - Contains 1 Magic Blade, 1 Partisan, 1 Battle Frame, 1 Bracelet of Feicui, and 1 Item Drop Rate Up, as well as 2 Shiny Fangs, and 2 Advanced Heals.
Add-on Dungeon 1 - An add-on dungeon for generation 1. An uncharted adventure awaits you on the Holy Island of Erin!
Add-on Dungeon 2 - An add-on dungeon for generation 2. A new frontier waits to be explored along the Trum Coast!
Add-on Dungeon 3 - An add-on dungeon for generation 3. It's time to reunite with old friends at Magna Val!
Add-on Dungeon 4 - An add-on dungeon for generation 4. Embark on an exciting journey to the mysterious Tresor Island!
Add-on Dungeon 5 - An add-on dungeon for generation 5. Embark on one last adventure into the Deep Forest Naruvia!
Amateur-Breeder Pack - Contains 2 Mithril Beast Claws, 2 Large Mithril Claws+, 2 Big Beast Fangs+, and 2 Stardust Fangs+. This is the week to adore your dog.
The Role-model Pack - Contains 1 Langguth Sword, 1 S.O.C., and 1 Extra Frame. "Langguth Sword. A holy sword that shines with the sacred light of god." Wow, it couldn't be more perfect!
Ceremony Pack - Contains 1 Alfa Beld Spear, 1 Gate of Hell, and 1 Chaos Frame. These seem like something you use to open a portal to the netherworld, don't they? Be careful...
Elegant-Holiday Pack - Contains 1 Washer, 1 Man's Fist, and 1 Halper Scythe. Wash your dog with the Washer, equip yourself with the Man's Fist, and throw the Halper Scythe. Go fetch! This will add a little spice to your weekend--uh, no. Scythes aren't meant for throwing. That would be really dangerous. Seriously.
Indivisible is an exciting RPG platformer set in an immersive, vibrant world that tells the story of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her. Her world now in chaos, Ajna sets out on a quest to save everything she knows from being destroyed.
Masterfully crafted story and characters: Indivisible tells the story of Ajna, and her quest to find redemption for her father and village. Throughout her quest, she’ll encounter an incredibly diverse cast of “Incarnations”, people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, and by uniting unique characters from faraway lands, she will learn about herself and the world she inhabits.
Action-packed battles: Obtain a variety of weapon types, learn new combat skills and recruit more than 25 playable Incarnations to build your battle party and engage monsters in fast-paced, strategic combat.
Beautifully drawn characters and world: Building on its winning formula of 2D, hand-drawn animation with Skullgirls, LabZero draws inspiration from various cultures and mythologies to create visually dynamic environments and a rich cast of characters with unique stories of their own.
Unique Battle System: The key to success is mastering your party’s attacks to create combos, and experimenting with new Incarnations and attacks to make the most out of every round. The active controls allow your party to function as a single, customizable fighting game character while switching between characters and unlocking new attacks as Ajna’s affinity for her weapons develops.
Build your Inner Realm: Along with her ability to absorb certain people, Ajna will also discover she can meditate and enter a mysterious dimension growing inside her. Once she discovers it, Ajna’s Inner Realm becomes the central hub for the game, where most of the game’s quests, upgrade and saving functionality resides. Simply pressing a button will send Ajna to this realm, sparing needless trekking back to towns.
Stellar soundtrack: Lose yourself in a stunning soundtrack by legendary Japanese game music composer Hiroki Kikuta who is responsible for is responsible for the amazing soundtracks to Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana 2), Soukaigi, and Koudelka among others.
27. Deadly 30
Can you survive the horror?
… a retro-style survival horror game developed by the two-man indie team of Gonzossm and Iggy Zuk. Survive 30 days and nights in a zombie-infested world by recruiting companions, upgrading weaponry and fortifying your position.
Deadly 30 is a retro-style survival horror game developed by the two-man indie team of Gonzossm and Iggy Zuk.
Survive 30 days and nights in a zombie-infested world where you can recruit companions, upgrade weaponry, and fortify your position to fight waves of hungry zombies. During the day, you can gather resources, enhance your base's defenses, and explore your surroundings for useful items in order to prepare for fighting relentless waves of zombie attacks. (Hint: Don't get caught outside your base after dark.)
Three different playable characters, A.I. controlled Team Combat and upgradeable weaponry and defenses help keep you alive as you attempt to eradicate the zombie hordes and survive 30 deadly nights.
Good luck! (You'll need it when all hell breaks loose.)
- Elements of tower defense and retro Contra style gameplay.
- Three different characters, playable at the same time.
- A.I. controlled team combat
- Unique upgradable weaponry for each of your soldiers.
- Enhance your base for better defenses.
- Gruesome different enemies and deadly weapons.
- Tactical planning is required or you will learn to fear the dark!
Fullscreen mode and achievements only supported in PC version!
Check out the artist who created all of these nighttime terrors at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gonzossm
Or the crazy mind of Iggy Zuk, who created this indie-horror masterpiece at: http://www.IggyZuk.com
28. Boring Man - Online Tactical Stickman Combat
Boring Man - Online Tactical Stickman Combat is the greatest 2D shooter you've never heard of. From a selection of 70 weapons, battle and destroy your enemies using a variety of guns, parkour abilities, dynamite, swords, and so much more.
Boring Man features a wide selection of game modes, and a even more vast collection of mutators that turns your vanilla game mode into a chaotic madhouse.
- With 70 weapons to choose from, Boring Man offers a huge range of load out customization that can fit nearly every play style.
- 7 different game modes! Get in touch with your competitive side with classic Capture the Flag, or survive with your friends in the Zombrains game mode.
- Host your own server for your friends and explore the many mutators in the game, such as the Low Gravity mutator or the Rocket Madness mutator that changes every projectile into a deadly explosive rocket!
- Traverse the difficult climb maps that will leave you crying!
- Make your own maps with the BoringEditor map tool!
- Want even more? Get the Boring Man Premium! edition and have extra customization features for your stick figure soldier, such as hats and colored bullets.
In Boring Man, it's everything but boring.
Categories in common with Boring Man - Online Tactical Stickman Combat: Action
29. The Forgotten Ones
Through the eyes of Grobuskna Vladinov, you'll be taken through a ride that has stained itself to Grobuskna's memory.
Losing his parents during the holocaust left Grobuskna with many questions, he couldn't accept to let the villain be forgotten.
Having a father that worked close with the resistance during world war two was a big risk in itself.
But as Grobuskna once said, to let good die and bad live is something no man can accept.
Grobuskna is a detective, as a side thing he's been trying to keep track of remaining Nazi officers spread around the world.
Despite the fact that he knows who took his parents, he still doesn't know where he's hiding.
Until an unknown call reaches Grobuskna's office, an unknown call but an expected call that'll change everything...Key Features
- Full Modding Support
- Complex inventory system
- Flexible Dialogue system
- 18 different and unique weapons
- Terrifying atmosphere and soundtracks
- Multiple endings and 12 achievements
- Drivable Vehicle(s)
- Cross-platform support
Squirbs is a challenging puzzle-platformer in which you control two cute blue Squirbs simultaneously with one set of controls.
Squirb shattered the Universe Crystal splitting himself into two seperate Squirbs. Now both Squirbs must journey through dense forests, underground caves, snowy mountains and a magical castle in order to collect each crystal fragment and set the universe back to normal.
Squirbs combines solid platforming controls and mechanics with awesome puzzles but with a twist. You control two characters at the same time. You can't just jump around and get to the end, you must watch both characters and ensure every movement you make won't be certain doom for either Squirb.Features
- 100+ single player levels - Easy to insanely challenging
- Online Co-op - 20 Specifically designed co-op levels
- Four environments - Forest, Underground, Snow and Castle
- Wide variety of mechanics that provide new challenges as you progress
- Steam Trading Cards
- Awesomely difficult levels
- Cute Squirbs!
31. Contra Anniversary Collection
The Contra Anniversary Collection brings this classic Run and Gun franchise back to modern platforms and a new generation of players.
Grab power ups and blast your way through waves of menacing enemies and bosses that will put your reaction skills to the test. Also included is a digital Bonus Book with tons of concept documents and sketches, the official chronology of the franchise, an exclusive interview with the veteran producer of the series, and more!
Alone or with a friend, Contra provides hours of nail biting action. In a pinch make sure you know the code!
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Contra Hard Corps
Super Probotector Alien Rebels
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
700MB minimum save size
32. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
33. Grandia II Anniversary Edition
15 years after the stunning Dreamcast debut of Ryudo and his epic adventure, Grandia II is back and better than ever! The classic Japanese RPG returns with enhanced visuals, new difficulty level, and features both keyboard and gamepad support!
Take the role of a hardened mercenary with a heart, and go on an epic adventure filled with magic, new friendships, and surprising storyline twists in search of a weapon once wielded by a deity. It’s the classic tale of a band of adventurers destined to save the world, but things are not always as they seem…
Grandia II is famous for its great characters, mature storytelling, memorable music and fantastic battle system, and there's no better way to experience one of the most beloved console RPGs of the 32-bit era than this special Anniversary Edition!
* Visual upgrades to textures, lighting, and shadows
* Original Japanese voice option
* Additional difficulty level
* Gamepad support
* Steam Trading Cards
* Steam Achievements
* Steam Cloud Save Support
* Selectable Video Options
* Remapable Keyboard & Gamepad Support
* 100 Save File Slots
* Dreamcast VMS Save File Support
Categories in common with Grandia II Anniversary Edition: Role Playing
Barony is a 3D, first-person roguelike with cooperative multiplayer that brings back the cryptic and intricate designs of classic roguelikes such as Nethack and melds them with RPGs like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, and Daggerfall. Challenge is the calling card of this hard-boiled dungeon-crawler.Features
- Gameplay inspired by RPG classics like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, & Daggerfall
- Roguelike mechanics such as perma-death, random dungeons, cryptic messages, and more
- Meticulously narrated action that mimics the insane events one could expect to find in games like Nethack
- A complex yet intuitive drag & drop interface to manage items and character stats
- Cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players over internet or LAN (includes Steam and direct-IP connections)
- Hundreds of unique collectible items and loot, including several rare and mystical artifacts
- Chock-full of secret areas, special levels, developer easter eggs, and more
- Bundled level editor, exposed assets, and simple file formats for easy hacking, modding & tinkering
Barony tells the story of an undead lich named Baron Herx, who terrorized the town of Hamlet in a previous life and is now holding out in a vast subterranean complex known as the Devil's Bastion. As a single hero or a group of adventurers, it is your mission to descend the depths of his abode, confront him in his hellish lair, and destroy him forever. Whether you will simply meet your doom in the dungeons as many have before you or rise to victory against the Baron and his hellspawn is ultimately up to you.
35. Blueprint Tycoon
Build your settlement, gather goods, ensure maximum efficiency and make a profit!
In Blueprint Tycoon you are tasked with running a settlement by gathering raw materials and crafting them into complex goods to be supplied to your contractor for a profit.
Create your own Blueprints for each Crafter/Harvester using multiple Workers with a multitude of Tools and try to create the most productive Blueprints.
Profit margins are razor thin so you must focus on ensuring peak efficiency at every point of your supply chain, if something breaks you must be swift in managing your cash flow before your treasury runs out and you face the wrath of unpaid Workers!
- Plan your Island for maximum efficiency
- Hire workers and keep them happy, fed and most importantly, paid
- Colonize other Islands and set up trading routes
- Research new products to supply more profitable contracts
- Maximize productivity by creating your own Blueprints
- Manage your supply chain and keep everything working at peak efficiency
- Optimize your contracts for maximum profit!
A virus, known as the Nanobyte has infected hardware around the globe rendering all systems useless - gaming is dead. The HoPiKo, who ran the games, have been enslaved... It’s time to hook up your power gloves and save your HoPiKo brothers!
HoPiKo is an intense speed run platformer where you get to save gaming. Jump from platform to platform avoiding death, exploiting shortcuts and ripping through 100s of hand-crafted levels, each one dropped into a 5-stage mini run designed to break your mind!
Compete to be the fastest in the world with time based scores, level pars and collectable retro consoles opening unique bonus runs.
- Fast and brutal twitch-based gameplay.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack written and composed on authentic hardware.
- Uses every ounce of your muscle memory.
- Unique minimal controls, you’ve never played a platformer like this!
Absoloot is a game with familiar game mechanics that will put you into fun confrontation of four warring sides (Archaeologists from Winfield, Hellocreeps, Kwade Bende, P.R.M.D.).
The reason of confrontation is a treasure! Each team tries its best to leave others with no riches. You should attack and protect, run away and chase, explode and get blown up.
That game has few game modes (classic and special). You will face with deathmatch, treasure hunting, chasing the king and many other. All of that will be on tens of maps, each of them refers to team locations (saloon, castle, sheep, pyramid).
Every fighting side has three heroes that can be chosen for game. Every hero has his own weapon and physical features (speed, health and other), so the choice of one hero or another can be the part of your tactics in different modes of competition. But don’t forget to watch your ammunition and level of health!
That game was created for yours and your friends’ fun by playing on one computer the two, three or four of you. Please note that for three or four-players game on one computer you will need gamepads (one or two). Also game supports online-multiplayer to fight with other players remotely.
- 5 dynamic game modes
- 4 locations different by style and atmosphere
- 40+ different maps full of mines and spikes
- 12 unique characters
- 12 types of weapon (machine-gun, shotgun, rifle, pumpkin-gun, sweet-gun and other)
- Bonuses that can affect on game
- Multiplayer for one computer (2-4 players)
- Beta Online-multiplayer (2 players)
38. Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Evil Returns, and Its Name is Iratus.
An inversion to the classic heroic tale, Iratus: Lord of the Dead lets players use fallen foes to create fearsome monsters for their personal army. With a heavy focus on strategic combat, Iratus is a complex and rewarding experience for those with dubious ethics and a love of dark fantasy. Brought to you by Unfrozen Studios, a newly formed studio of industry veterans who worked on the games such as the Disciples franchise.
As the eponymous necromancer, Iratus has players take the rein of a reviled mage returning from the void of death. After years of the tedium that comes being dead, Iratus returns to restart his quest of world domination. With bundles of bones, souls and squishy bits, Iratus brings back his army the only way he knows how...
● Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.
39. Bizarre Earthquake
The story is about a seismologist and her assistant who try to uncover the mysteries behind a bizarre earthquake they encounter. Cansu, the seismologist, is very ambitious. She will do anything to discover the truth and share it with the world to further her career. Her assistant, Bora, reluctantly assists her in this mysterious adventure.
* 2 Playable and Switchable Characters.
* Each character has their own puzzles to solve. This means the player always has two options to progress through the story (except the beginning).
* Cinematic cut-scenes.
* Bonuses await to be unlocked.
40. Calvino Noir
The film noir stealth game. Calvino Noir is the exploratory, sneaking adventure through the 1930s European criminal underworld. Architecture meets Noir as you become unwillingly entangled in a revolutionist plot. Sneak through sewers, across rooftops, and past guards in this dark and mysterious journey.
Play as a disparate group of low-lifes, loners and last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. The characters of Calvino Noir exist in a moral universe which knows only shades of grey. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged - but all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
Although inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner, Calvino Noir is a throwback to an era that could easily be from Earth's past. The game is heavily noir influenced, but at the same time progressive, reflecting a somewhat modernist take on the classic genre.
- Seven levels splits across three acts
- Fully voiced rich and immersive narrative
- Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema
- Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
- Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills
- Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.
Inmost is an atmospheric, story-driven puzzle platformer, following three playable characters within one dark, interconnecting story. In an old abandoned castle, you’ll need to explore every nook and cranny, avoid detection, slice your way through enemies and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that lurks within…
42. A Robot Named Fight!
A Robot Named Fight is a Metroidvania roguelike focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping a the entity known as Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomized power-ups and artifacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory Metroidvania.
Millennia of peace have passed since the mechanical gods ascended and left the lower order robots to cultivate the world. Unfortunately for those left behind, something forgotten and terrible stirs amidst the stars: the Megabeast, a pulsating moon-sized orb of flesh, eyes, mouths and reproductive organs – unleashing its children onto the world like an unstoppable plague.
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs.
- Prove your worth with true permadeath.
- Take on over 50 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op.
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 60 unique items
- Complete achievements to unlock new content.
- Play using your favorite controller.
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!
43. Ukrainian Ninja
We are a group of friends that decided to make a game together, we have been modding for years before that for other games. We all come from pretty much the same game, and joined up to make this game, and support the Ukraine. We decided the name of the game because ninja's are cool, and we had a couple Ukraine's in the group (At the time, they have now since been busy with their lives over the time of development, and our team has shrunk.) However we press on, and have completed our 1st game. We are a team of 4 main members, that are working our best to provied the best entertainment for price. We hope you enjoy our game, and any questions can ask us anytime, we are really friendly :)
44. This Strange Realm Of Mine
- This Strange Realm Of Mine is a First Person Shooter mixed with poetry and psychological horror. Graphic style is 3D mixed with pixel art.
- Old-School FPS action
- Explore Fantastical Worlds
- Story heavy
- Varying gameplay
- Original Soundtrack (Included)
Start off by creating yourself, then die.
In REALM you explore your afterlife. On your quest you'll find characters in different situations, with their problems and thoughts on life. You can invite them to your tavern, a safe-haven in the midst of all the chaos. You'll also meet Ulrich, a spiritual guide who'll take you through your experience as a lost soul.
You'll come across monstrous beings who are eager to put their teeth in you. There are several ways to rid yourself of them however, ranging from guns to melee weapons. Be ready to get your hands dirty and watch the blood drip slowly from the roof and walls.
This universe consists of both beauty and indescribable horrors, in REALM you'll experience both. Let's hope you have a good time, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something on the way..
Kill monsters with any weapon available, such as Pistol, SMG, Shotgun, Axe and so on..
Talk to NPCs to hear their stories, help them if you can.
Explore the strange realm of your mind.
You'll find yourself in situations that are atypical from ordinary FPS games as well.
This Strange Realm Of Mine is a feelgood game, mixed with psychological horror. From blood-filled scenes to poetry. From fast-paced action to dialogues of our views and questions about life, death and everything in-between.
Game made by solo-developer Doomgriever from Doomster Entertainment
45. Stayin' Alive
https://youtu.be/xJjmWZjGLXMGet A Whole New Lease On Life!Do your best to die, or to save your enemies from death in this frantic multiplayer game about life and death.
Stayin' Alive is a game about four wheelchair-bound retirees who have decided it's high time to meet their maker, and four nurses who must keep the old geezers alive at all costs. Choose your side and let the dying/saving begin!It's Check Out Time!As a retiree, you will need to craft lethal weapons of self-destruction out of ordinary items and find a suitable place to commit suicide. But beware: nurses are looking for you and they're determined to save you from certain death.Life Is Precious!As a nurse, your job is keeping the old guys alive by finding the correct life-saving tool for any situation and using that on whoever is dying. Sedate the old-timers and conduct them into containment rooms to prevent suicide and instantly earn your score.
Any match lasts a few minutes and fast thinking is everything. Any time a retiree dies or is confined, points are assigned determining the winning party at the end of the match. Play in a small retirement house in South America or in a big hospital with up to 4 vs. 4 matches!
Will you take or save lives in the first ever FPSS (First Person Saver/Suicider)?
- Online Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4)
- Save your enemies as a nurse. How good are you at keeping others safe?
- Kill yourself as a retiree. How fast can you die?
- Craft your tools of death. Razors made out of toothbrushes. Auto-combustion kit made from Zippos. Creativity is the key.
- 6 ways to die. Each one with its corresponding life-saver tool. Die like you always wanted to IRL (!?).
- Sedate and confine retirees. No real senior citizens were harmed in the making of this game.
- Cooperation is the key. Help your friends die, or save everyone.
46. Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (...and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting - if you're into any of those.)
If you're new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you've played the other games, there's plenty of new features for you to explore.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 features...
- Over 170 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = death!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for kids, if offensive content is disabled.
- Annoying random battles.
- Limited save points.
- Depressed protagonists.
- Points of no return.
47. Hunahpu: way of the Warrior
A hardcore platformer with the difficulty of classic NES games. The increasing complexity and large number of strategic actions at each level. Mix and match different types of weapons, items, and build a sequence of actions.
Painted two-dimensional high resolution graphics. Cartoon style in the spirit of 1990s animation.
The plot is based on the Mayan civilization mythology.
Large number of funny animations.
More than 40 colorful and diverse levels in 6 completely different worlds.
High-quality old school style’s sound.
Ancient elders told that the previous world died in the "big flood" when the sky fell to the ground and the light disappeared. After that, there was a period between two worlds, a time of magic and heroic events. It was the birth of the heroes-twins first pair, children of previous creators. When the warriors grew, they were summoned to the underworld, Xibalba, for playing ball very loud. After the terrible torture they were executed, but from the head of one of them, the God of Maize, king Xibalba’s daughter, lady Blood, magically got pregnant.
Lady Blood was cast out. She gave birth to a new pair of legendary heroes-twins Hunahpu and Xbalanque. When they grew up, the brothers carried out many heroic deeds. Their first feat was a victory over the evil stepbrothers, which they turned into people-monkeys with the help of ancient magic. The second feat of the glorious brothers was the victory over the terrible Vucub-Kakish bird.
After all this, the brothers faced a new threat - kings-magicians of the underworld Xibalba, who left their world and came to ours to enslave it. They were able to take possession of Xbalanque’s mind and force him to serve their will.
Our hero Hunahpu have a long way to go to save his twin brother Xbalanque from the dark spell of Xibalba kings. To do this he will need to go through forests and rivers, swamps and jungle, snowy mountains and the very underworld of Xibalba. Maybe he'll be able to save not only his brother but also bring back to life his father Maize.
48. A Rose in the Twilight
In A Rose in the Twilight, use Rose’s power to absorb blood and transfer it to static objects. By doing so, colorless objects become red and regain the essence of time. You will also need to make use of the giant’s super strength by lifting and throwing objects to clear your path.
Every stage is a puzzle waiting to be pieced together. The further you get, the harder it becomes, but the greater the risk, the bigger the reward. Discover how to solve each stage as you delve deeper into the story’s grim origins.
- Color & Time - Without color and time, the player cannot progress, but with Rose's power you can take advantage of both these key elements.
- Blood Memories - Splatters of blood are waiting to be found all throughout the castle, and each one contains a gruesome death.
- Visual Storytelling - Collect Blood Memories to unlock the past by watching a series of vignettes pieced together by each victim's death.
- Live, Die, Repeat - Utilize both Rose's and the giant's power to solve each stage, but if death happens to cut your journey short, be careful not to make the same mistake twice.
KUBOOM - hurricane new cross-platform online 3D shooter game available on these platforms: Steam, Android, Vkontakte.
- completely cross-platform! Players from around the world and from all platforms play in one place at one time!
- amazing graphics even on old computers!
- hurricane battle in 3 game modes!
- more than 15 locations to battle!
- over 35 weapons divided into 6 classes!
- ability to change skin as a character and weapons!
- advanced animation!
incredibly dynamic gameplay!
- regular game updates!
Join the community KUBOOM! It will be hot!
Ф FIGHT A TERRIBLE DARKNESS Ф
The old war between ancestors ended with the imprisonment of one of them. Darhûn, who was caged for eras, has been released from his captivity and is ready to take the dark and madness to the forest.
Furwind, a young inhabitant of Moontail, is not aware that soon will go to one of the biggest and most dangerous adventures of his life.◤If you like the classic platform games, colorfull pixel art style, an OST that will inmerse you and challenging adventures, Furwind is your game!!◢
₪ PUT YOURSELF IN FURWIND´S SKIN ₪Guide a little fox in his adventure to defeat the big evil forces that is devastating the Forest.₪ EXPLORE EVERY CORNER OF THE FOREST ₪Complete the different episodes, exploring levels full of life and color with an unique pixel art style.₪ LIVE A CHALLENGING EXPERIENCE ₪Move yourself by the dangerous areas, fulled with traps and risks wich will challenge your skills.
₪ Use your powers ₪The ancestors have blessed you to reach the most inaccessible places, heal your wounds and fire up your enemies.₪ Improve your abilities ₪In Korvo's Mystic Shop you will be able to improve your power-ups and abilities₪ Fight strong enemies! ₪Defeat the frightening bosses that are destroying your world.₪ Enjoy an awesome OST ₪Live this adventure with an surrounding and inspiring OST with ambiental and atmosferics sound effects that reveal an environment full of life.