Games Like Super Mario Bros.
Trying to find games like Super Mario Bros.? Try these 10 great games that are similar to Super Mario Bros., but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Super Mario Bros. that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Super Mario Bros. Game
Mario and Luigi star in their first ever Mushroom Kingdom adventure! Find out why Super Mario Bros. is instantly recognizable to millions of people across the globe, and what made it the best-selling game in the world for three decades straight. Jump over obstacles, grab coins, kick shells, and throw fireballs through eight action-packed worlds in this iconic NES classic. Only you and the Mario Bros. can rescue Princess Toadstool from the clutches of the evil Bowser.
For more than 25 years, the Super Mario series has conquered the charts and won the hearts of fans the world over. Now you can discover - or rediscover - the original game that made Mario a household name.
Run and jump with Mario or Luigi through caves and castles, down pipes and across platforms, and face off against Bowser to rescue your beloved Princess Peach.
It may be more than a quarter of a century old, but Super Mario Bros. is still as enchanting as ever!
Filter by Platform
Nintendo 3DS Wii U NES
Here are the best games like Super Mario Bros. :
Games like Super Mario Bros.: The Legend of Zelda,Super Mario Maker,Metroid,Super Mario Run,Super Mario All-Stars (1993),Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels,WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames!,Super Mario Bros. Deluxe,Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic,Gumshoe
1. The Legend of ZeldaGanon, the King of Evil, has broken free of the Dark World and has captured Hyrule's beloved Princess Zelda. But, before she was caught, Zelda managed to shatter the Triforce of Wisdom and scatter its eight pieces throughout Hyrule. You begin your adventure by finding a small wooden sword in a dark cave. Then, as you grow in stature, experience, and strength, so do your weapons. Help Link collect the captured pieces of the Triforce, rescue the princess, and thwart Ganon’s evil plans!
2. Super Mario MakerThe Mario experience of your dreams has arrived and is bursting with
creativity... including yours! Play a near-limitless number of intensely
creative Super Mario levels from players around the world. It’s easy
enough to create your own levels with the Wii U GamePad controller that
it may feel like you’re simply sketching out your ideas on paper, but
you can now bring enemies and objects into a playable course in ways you
could only dream of before. What was impossible in traditional Mario
3. MetroidThe first installment of the immensely successful Metroid series
introduces us to the hideous title creatures and the slick, cybernetic
bounty hunter Samus Aran. As Samus™, your mission is to penetrate the
space pirates' home planet, Zebes, and keep them from destroying the
galaxy with the dangerous life forms known as Metroids. Metroid has all
the high-tech weaponry, creepy tunnels and crawly alien creatures that
anyone could ask for. With its deep and complex game play, excellent
4. Super Mario RunA new kind of Mario game that you can play with one hand.
You control Mario by tapping as he constantly runs forward. You time your taps to pull off stylish jumps, midair spins, and wall jumps to gather coins and reach the goal!
Super Mario Run can be downloaded for free and after you purchase the game, you will be able to play all the modes with no additional payment required. You can try out all three modes before purchase: World Tour, Toad Rally, and Kingdom Builder.
Run and jump...
5. Super Mario All-Stars (1993)Super Mario All-Stars is a collection of previously released Super Mario NES platform games. Each title is presented with its original gameplay and level design, but has been given a makeover in the graphics and sound department. A save option has been added allowing players to store the session data.
Included in Super Mario All-Stars are the following games:
Super Mario Bros.: Mario and Luigi must rescue the Princess and the Mushroom Retainers from the evil King Bowser.
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost...
6. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost LevelsOriginally released in Japan as Super Mario Bros.® 2, this game has
previously made only brief cameo appearances in the Western Hemisphere.
Mario fans will appreciate the familiar look and feel of the game, while
finding that its updated game play creates an entirely new challenge. In
addition to the classic enemies already known to fans worldwide, there
are also Poison Mushrooms, backward Warp Zones, and the occasional wind
gust (which can help or hinder your progress). If that’s somehow not
7. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames!WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! is a video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance handheld game console, and is the first game in the WarioWare video game series. The game was first released in Japan on March 21, 2003 and in all other regions in the same year.
A multiplayer remake, WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Games!, was released in 2004 for the Nintendo GameCube....
8. Super Mario Bros. DeluxeBowser has taken over the Mushroom Kingdom, and it's up to Mario to put
an end to his sinister reign! Battle Bowser's vile henchmen through 32
levels in the Original 1985 game mode. Move on to collecting special Red
Coins and Yoshi Eggs in Challenge mode. Then, try to unlock a secret
mode that's waiting to be found by super players like you! Every mode
will give you the chance to beat your own score, and there's a lot more
to do than just saving a princess. So get ready for a brick-smashin',