The best games like Super Destronaut DX are:
- arrow_rightUltimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- arrow_rightMDK 2
- arrow_rightPure Pool
- arrow_rightFork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike
- arrow_rightPrincess Remedy In A Heap of Trouble
100 Best Games Like Super Destronaut DX:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (8)
- Android (3)
- macOS (25)
- Linux (21)
- Nintendo Switch (5)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (4)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (5)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Marvel and Capcom join forces to deliver the most frenetic 3 vs. 3 tag battles ever with Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. This release comes fully loaded, including all previous DLC, and the Marvel vs. Capcom: Official Complete Works. Select some of the most iconic Marvel and Capcom characters, and customize your team with "Heroes and Heralds" mode. Once you've honed your skills, hop online and go head-to-head against players from around the world to see who is the strongest in the universe.
Categories in common with Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fighting
2. MDK 2
3 Unlikely Heroes, 1 Ultimate Goal
Kurt Hectic is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim earth from a vile alien menace.
Categories in common with MDK 2: Action
3. Pure Pool
Let the makers of Hustle Kings™ transport you to the slick and exciting world of Pure Pool. Experience a living, breathing, bustling Pool Hall from the convenience of your living room – all wrapped up in VooFoo Studios signature jaw-dropping visuals! Whether you prefer to spend your time playing solo or weighing up against the competition, connect and prepare to be blown away by the next best thing to real life Pool.
With 4 game modes from classic American 8 Ball Pool to Killer, 4 challenges from Perfect Potter to Royal Rumble and full live online Multiplayer, rack-up, hone your skills and compete against the best in online tournaments and matches for a place in the Global Leaderboards. Pure Pool also builds a DNA profile as you play creating an AI interpretation of yourself, your friends and your foes – which you can still play against, even when they’re not online.
4. Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike
The fiscal year is coming to a close and poor Fork Parker has lost all his wonderful profit to greedy developers and their endless thirst for royalties! Grab a martini and ride your private helicopter to the snow capped mountains and hunt down the riches you so rightly deserve. Jump, dash, and rappel your way up the sheer mountainside to scratch out a little profit and meet the demands of an increasingly angry board of directors!
Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike features snow, helicopters, ugly holiday sweaters, non-denominational penguins, a title screen, dope beats, ethics, torches, reverse monetization, hot tubs, non-candied canes, falling, ropes, and non-refundable holiday cheer.
Follow @DevolverDigital on Twitter and join the Devolver Digital Super Fun Club on Steam for more fun and games. Sometimes free games. But not all the time, it would make Fork Parker sad.
Descending in the darkness of a long-abandoned facility, a lone ship searches for wealth, power and the scattered pieces of the past.
Monolith is a top down action shooter with procedurally generated elements. Explore a progression of floors as you make your way into the depths of the facility, encountering increasingly deadly enemies, fantastic weapons, upgrades, choices and revelations as you venture deeper towards a great and calamitous power.
- Smooth, gracious, fast action gameplay, tailored to feel good to play.
- 7 different types of weapons with over 40 unique modifiers and a ludicrous number of combinations.
- A number of floors with their own layouts, traps and enemies.
- Intricate and energetic chiptune soundtrack to complement the beat of the action.
Official Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/46BqQ2K
Spikit is a bullet hell game developed by a single developer, Igor Petrović. With a soundtrack composed by Dario Malešević. In this game, the player will have to dodge a constant barrage of spikes coming from the side of the screen. Not only will the player have to evade the spikes currently on the screen, but they will also need to keep an eye out on the next wave of spikes and position themselves accordingly.
The longer the player manages to stay alive, the higher their end-score will be, with difficulty gradually increasing as time passes. As the game progresses, there will also be the chance of a box appearing. Boxes are the 'currency' of the game - collecting enough of them allows the purchase of new skins and themes, both mostly aesthetical features.
7. Princess Remedy In A Heap of Trouble
An enormous Boss Tower has sprung from the ground, lifting entire towns up with it. People got used to it and kept living on the tower, but they’re starting to contract all sorts of mysterious illnesses. Princess Remedy, still in Saturnian healing school, must use her powers to heal everyone and defeat the Boss Tower!
The theme of love is back, and this time Remedy can date anyone she's healed to have them accompany her on her travels. Each companion offers a different ability in Healing Mode, such as Dash, Homing shots and Injection.
More bosses! More secrets! A dance ball! In A Heap of Trouble is the prequel to the critically acclaimed Princess Remedy In A World of Hurt (98% positive rating here on Steam). Still unsure? Play the first Princess Remedy for free:
What Is Minimized? This first-person shooter with gameplay in the style of the 90s. In the game you will have to wait a huge variety of weapons and enemies, and super-fast gameplay!
My name is Vandal. More precisely - it's my nickname. Present, my name no one knows. I am a professional hacker. Hacker is whom everyone called "white hat". My goal was to find "holes" in the different systems and their elimination. But once - I was able to break the system. Not a conventional system, but a reality. As if some programmer wrote our world, and I found a bug in it. And no one would have thought that my life suddenly changed, and I'm stuck in an unknown world to me.
- The graphics in the style of minimalism;
- A huge number of different weapons and enemies;
- Dynamic Chiptune and Nintendocore;
- Fast and dynamic gameplay in old school style
We want to let you enter to the Archangel world, where Angels and Demons live inside an endless war, where Humans and Elves are their objective.
Ainur, is one of the last Angels who remains in this world and his mission, is the freedom, the peace for the humanity.
As you can see, there are new features we changed in the game, made with RPG maker.
We did not want to do “Another RPG maker game” that's because we changed a lot of things, like the enemies, like the battle system and a lot of puzzles inside an Story we did with all our love.
You can forge your weapons, raise your level, like your enemies...have relations with your
partners raising their companion level.
There are 7 different classes available in the game, with their own abilities and their own properties, you can change your class and test all of them.
6 different cities you can visit in an open world.
Unlock abilities, unlock all enemies in your enemy book, obtain abilities from your relations with your partners and create your own weapons.
Live the adventure of Archangel, with a hand made soundtrack.
We are accepting new ideas and we are working on it...Thanks a lot for the support and hope you like it.
10. UBERMOSH Vol.5
UBERMOSH is a fast-paced arcade series that started in 2015 and was shaped by the amazing community's feedback each new volume. The 5th volume shows the Blade Saint 1200 years after the events of the first game with a set of new powers and more aggressive antagonists.
Double your physical strikes, combo the Melter/Shield with the Brainclap and Manastrike of the previous volumes, fight smarter versions of the classic foes and go Hardboiled for a visceral reflex polish.
11. Mortal Kombat Gold
Mortal Kombat Gold is a 1999 fighting game in the Mortal Kombat series that was released exclusively on the Sega Dreamcast as a launch title. It is an updated version of 1997's Mortal Kombat 4 and was the first game to appear on a sixth-generation platform as well as the only Mortal Kombat game to be released for the Dreamcast console. Critical reaction was mostly average due to the graphics being inferior to the arcade version, the weapons deemed boring or useless, and game-breaking bugs and glitches.
Categories in common with Mortal Kombat Gold: Fighting
BitMaster is a dynamic and colorful twin-stick shooter which design was inspired by such games as Geometry Wars, Crimson Land and Satellite Reign. Game powered by Unreal Engine 4!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect power-ups to improve weapons. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.
BitMaster is suitable for all ages. Average game session is half an hour long.Features:
- 100 waves of enemies
- 8 guns
- 13 perks
- 5 heroes to unlock
- 20 types of enemies
- 5 wicked bosses
- Only 1 way to escape
- Lot of factors that may cause troubles... or make the game easier!
13. Super Laser Racer
Super Laser Racer is an exciting combat racing game set in outer geometric space. Blast your way to the top of the leaderboards using lasers, missiles, bombs and more! 24 exhilarating tracks, 12 racers, 8 challenging tournaments, online multi-player and a track editor.
- 24 exhilirating tracks
- 12 racers to unlock
- 8 challenging tournaments
- Bombs, cannons, lasers, mines, missiles, plasmas!
- Online leaderboards
- Eliminator and Survival race modes
- Create your own tracks
14. Steel Invaders
Ultimate Arcade Experience
Steel Invaders is a hardcore old school game where you take control over a spaceship!
Time to beat hordes of enemies and this won't be a easy!
Keep Your Powder Dry
With over 40 levels and many types of ammo and guns, Steel Invaders brings an ultimate arcade experience.
Don't forget a large number of bosses to beat!
Good Old Classic Hardcore
Steel Invaders keeps challenging you on every step. Kick it up with the classic hardcore arcade!
Impressive Visuals and Graphics
Visuals in the game look just gorgeous! And with greatly done soundtrack you can almost feel
how a great arcade legacy is right in your hands!
15. Axis Football 2015
Axis Football OverviewAxis Football is a high-quality, 3D American Football Game. Choose from 32 team and play in either season mode or quick match against AI or local multiplayer. A great alternative to Madden, Axis Football features excellent controls and a unique aimed passing system that gives unprecedented accuracy and control of where the ball is thrown. Unlike the few other football games, Axis Football was specifically designed for play on a computer and takes full advantage of the mouse/keyboard controls as well as controllers.Teams and RostersAll 32 cities from the NFL are represented in Axis Football. Each team features its own ranking in passing, running, pass defense, run defense, and special teams. Additionally, each player in the game comes complete with their own stats for all of the various football metrics (speed, tackling, blocking, etc.). The names, numbers, and races of all players are stored in external files allowing for complete customization/modification of rosters. Complete mod support will be added soon!Axis Football 2015 Features and Updates
- Season Mode with different schedules each year and season-long stats!
- Coach Mode Call the plays and watch the action! Available in both quick match and season mode!
- Controller Support. You can now use your XBox 360 controller to play!
- 2-Player, Local Multiplayer. Using two controllers
- Player Mod Support You have control over the name, number, and race of each player in the game
- Uniform Mod Support Have complete control over each team's home and away uniforms
- Steam Achievements.
- Steam Trading Cards.
I know Axis Football doesn't have everything that you want it to have - yet! It's going to take some time to get all of the features that you have come to expect. I'm asking for your support in helping build a football game franchise that gives players options. I'm in this for the long-haul. If you decide not to purchase the game, I ask that you at least mention it to a friend!
Categories in common with Axis Football 2015: Sports
16. Groove Coaster
Rhythm Game x Roller Coaster!Riding the rhythmic rails of success from smart phone, into the arcades, now GROOVE COASTER arrives at full Steam!
Staying true to its core concept of simplicity of play + exhilarating experience, the Steam version is better than ever, with 36 original tracks included from various game music composers and more on the way.
Get ready to ride a roller coaster of sound and light through a universe of music!Key Features
- Thrill to a full 360 degree roller coaster ride.
- Intuitive controls: just time your input to the beat (keyboard & controller compatible).
- Play your way! Simple, single-handed "Casual” mode or two-handed groove-synced play in "Arcade" mode.
- Choose from 3 aspect ratios for landscape displays: 16:9, 4:3 and 1:1.
- Get the full-screen, full-on arcade experience with a vertical display!
- Select up to 10 of your favorite songs and play in non-stop mode!
- Full support for Steam controllers!
Use your PlayStation4, Xbox and other popular controllers too.
> Check the guide here.
- Mix and match between 26 avatars and 6 items to find your own style!
ADRENA / C-Show
Analysis Division / Masayoshi Minoshima
Black MInD / COSIO (ZUNTATA)
Bright Lights / aran
DX Choseinou Full Metal Shojo / IOSYS TRAX (uno with.Chiyoko)
Five to Seven / Sampling Masters AYA
Future Coaster / Sakuzyo
Got more raves? / E.G.G.
Groove Revolver / Xeami
Horizons / M-Project
Lethal Dose / sky_delta
LINK LINK FEVER!!! / LINKA (CV: Moe Toyota)
MAD FREAKS / DJ Myosuke
MERLIN / REDALiCE
MIRACLE PARTY / DJ Genki
Music Plot Type Three / COSIO (ZUNTATA)
No Way Out / ARM (IOSYS)
OMAKENO Stroke / t+pazolite
Period of Revolution / COSIO (ZUNTATA)
Play merrily NEO / Shohei Tsuchiya (ZUNTATA) feat. Aimee B
Scarlet Lance / MASAKI (ZUNTATA)
Seizya no Kodo / Xeami
Shiva / Massive New Krew
Sign of "10.5km" / Yasuhisa Watanabe
SKYSCRAPER / Dr. ARM (IOSYS)
Smash a mirror / Shohei Tsuchiya (ZUNTATA) feat. SATOMI
Solar Storm / xi
STAR COASTER / D.watt (IOSYS)
Stardust Vox / DJ Laugh a.k.a. uno (IOSYS)
Thrash Beat / COSIO (ZUNTATA)
tiny tales continue / Chroma
TRIPLE3T / SATO（SANODG & KATO [noisycroak]）
Under The Moon / void (Mournfinale)
VEGAS / SATO（SANODG & KATO [noisycroak]）
Wacky dance ethnic / Sampling Masters MEGA
Warrior / CrankyNew tracks on the way!!New tracks will be released monthly as DLC so keep your eyes (and ears) open!
17. Pocket Rumble
Pocket Rumble is a streamlined, beginner-friendly 2D fighting game inspired by SNK's classic fighters for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. It retains all the gameplay elements that make traditional Street Fighter-style fighters great, but reduces the level of execution and memorization necessary to the bare minimum. That way experienced players can learn the game fast and be able to focus on deeper elements of strategy and mindgames, new players can learn the ins and outs of fighting games without being overwhelmed, and everyone can get their skills to a competitive level without too much grinding alone in training mode.Features:
- Simple, 2-button controls and universal, easy special move inputs with no complex joystick motions
- Short combos with easy timing and a straightforward cancel system
- On-screen frame data bar and visual indicators for properties like invulnerability help players understand fighting game mechanics and how individual moves work
- Simple, unambiguous health and damage system: All characters have 12 HP and all hits do 1 damage
- Diverse cast of characters each with their own unique meter and mechanics
- Quickly swap characters after a lost round to counterpick, just like between matches in a tournament, without slowing down the pace of the match
- Near-flawless online multiplayer with GGPO netcodeOffline Modes:
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
- Versus: Play local matches with friends or the CPU, and get competitive with hidden cursors for double-blind character select at the touch of a button
- Career: Take part in fictional fighting game tournaments around the globe, playing against AIs based on some of Pocket Rumble's top players from the beta, and eventually facing off against AIs from some familiar faces in the FGC
- Lessons: tutorials that teach you the fundamentals of the game
- Training: A fully-featured training mode with a variety of hotkeys and options including viewable hitboxes, save states, dummy recording and more
- Ranked: Get matched up with players of your skill level online, earn points and rank up with Elo ratings, leaderboards including character-specific rankings, and a rematch button to challenge someone to an unranked set when you need that runback
- Friendly: Invite friends to a friendly match that will not count against your rank
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
18. Knee Deep
When a washed-up actor hangs himself on location, a spotlight is cast on the backwater Florida town of Cypress Knee. Your screen becomes a stage on which you investigate this mysterious suicide as three distinct characters: cheeky blogger Romana Teague, down-and-out local reporter Jack Bellet, and cynical private investigator K.C. Gaddis.
Experience a magical reality where characters are transported among scenes, set pieces moved into place, and music wafts from the orchestra pit. Knee Deep is about characters, storytelling, and the melodrama of swampland Florida.
- Uncover a swampland conspiracy—Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence—Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough...or someone getting hurt.
- Gaming goes to the theater—Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage
- A swamp noir adventure in three acts—enjoy the entire season with all three acts available now!
- NEW - Step even closer to the peformance with Tobii EyeX integration! Affect lighting on actors, have them turn to acknowledge your presence, and affect menus and minigames all with the effortless movement of your eyes. Requires Tobii EyeX hardware.
- NEW - Take the best seat in the house with Knee Deep now supported in VR on Vive and Oculus! Existing users will have immediate access to VR content and new customers will receive both the original and VR versions of the game.
19. Super 3-D Noah's Ark
It's been a long journey. In just a few days, the ark doors will open and Noah, his family & the animals will be back on dry land. But the animals have become a bit restless and are out of their cages. Camels, giraffes, monkeys, kangaroos and more are wandering throughout the corridors of the ark. As Noah, it's your job to regain order & get the animals to sleep until you leave the ark. Your only tool to accomplish this is the food you brought aboard the ark. Can it be done? You bet! But how?
- 30 original levels.
- 6 feeders and 11 animal varieties.
- Fully featured in game map.
- Fully textured mapped environments.
- Fast moving adventure for all ages!
- Runs natively on modern operating systems.
- High resolution rendering.
- Improved, modern style controls.
- Option to play with SNES scale feeders.
- Steam Achievements and Cloud save.
- Digitial manual with quiz guide.
- Includes original DOS port.
- DRM Free!
Categories in common with Super 3-D Noah's Ark: Action
20. The Drone Racing League: High Voltage
FLY THE WORLDS FASTEST DRONES
Home to the fastest drones on the planet, the Drone Racing League is proud to offer players the most electrifying FPV drone racing game ever: DRL High Voltage!
RACE KILLER TRACKS
Race on supercharged tracks, designed by the pros, for the pros, and master the skills that could take you to the big leagues! That's right! The best High Voltage pilots compete for a chance to take on and stun real world champions, in real life Drone Racing League events!
EARLY ACCESS BONUS
All Early Access players will receive:
- The Drone Racing League Season 2 Maps will be released throughout the season free of charge
- Racer3 free trial during Early Access period
• Learn new skills and practice them using the all new Mission System
• Find all Freestyle Mode
• Race real-life DRL courses and maps based on current and previous seasons (coming soon)
• Explore all new Maps
• Real-time Multiplayer (coming soon)
• Personalize and optimize your drones in the Garage (coming soon)
Do you have what it takes? There's only one way to find out...
Welcome to SecondSpeed!
In the world full of pain and despair it is a luck indeed to see the light. Fortunately, there are plenty obstacles on the way, which will not allow you to get there. The main of those are gravity and disorientation.
SecondSpeed is a single-player 3D platformer. Run, jump from the walls, fall, slide – do whatever you want!
Fluffy was peacefully working on his busineses, not disturbing anyone. But peace can not last forever. Fluffy could not even notice the moment he got to some kind of cyber hell. From where he should find the exit somehow. He maybe could stay, but in that middle of nowhere there was no even a drink!Features:
- Jump from the walls
- Run on the walls
- Slide on the walls
- Air controll
22. Featherpunk Prime
Featherpunk Prime is a vibrant and explosive twin-stick shooter-platformer, set in a neon-soaked mechanical world. You play as a badass Cyber-Flamingo with the agility and firepower to take down Cybirdroid, the evil corporation that has captured your fellow flamingos. A horde of avian warbots stand in your way, deploying a range of attacks and battle tactics to stop you. Make it past them, and the Guardians await; brutal boss fights that will throw as much destruction at you as possible. To reach the summit of the tower you’ll need to keep your claws on the move and finger on the trigger!Key Features:
- Challenging Combat
Combat grows more intense as you ascend the tower, yet more rewarding as you hone your skills and learn strategies to eliminate enemies. Use your surroundings wisely and make sure you prioritise the right foes. Find space between bullets, dodge projectiles and be wary of warbots hunting you down!
- Super agile Cyber-Flamingo
Tight and responsive controls are combined with a range of moves; you can boost through the air, slide under projectiles, cling to walls, dodge attacks, crawl through ducts and… stand on one leg.
- Brutal Boss Battles
The Cybirdroid Guardians are programmed to kill! They’ll unleash relentless waves of attacks; you’ll need to stay on your claws and use all you have learnt to take them down. Eliminate these brutal bosses to unlock checkpoints and upgrades, such as the Shockwave attack or Overdrive mode!
- Weaponry and Upgrades
Every floor gives you a new weapon from the ultimate arsenal. Wield classics such as the shotgun, minigun and crossbow, or unleash bouncing bullets, remote mines and heat seeking rockets. Collect Tekcells from bio-eggs and defeated enemies and use them to buy upgrades including more firepower, faster reloads and increased critical hit damage.
- Unpredictable Tower Configuration
Each time you enter the configuration is new, offering fresh routes to the exit. The Cybirdroid tower is constructed from carefully hand crafted sections, connected together differently each time you enter (procedurally generated). You'll also encounter various traps and hazards, so stay alert!
- Killer Avian Disco Soundtrack
Storm the tower to the sound of pumping beats from Wing Cap Audio!
Full support of gamepads and keyboard/mouse, with fully customisable controls.
Fully animated cutscenes tell the story with style!
Collect the 20 missing Dataspheres hidden in the tower
Lock... Load.. Flamingooo!
23. Creeper World: Anniversary Editon
Yes, this is your grandfather's Creeper World. Now on Steam and with updated unit graphics!
Imagine an enemy that is everywhere and moves like a giant, organic mass across the map.
Imagine your base and your people surrounded by a blanket of crushing destruction from all directions. Your only hope, well what hope?
Then you take the high ground and pound this enemy into oblivion. You've saved the day just so you can do it again and again. Do you have what it takes to save your great city and all of history?
The Anniversary Edition includes new and shinier unit graphics, increased resolution background images, and the same awesomely high ration of strategic depth to game complexity.
Elementium is a puzzle mind game. Manage the world of illusions and solve puzzles based on illusions and physics. Unique game mechanics for manipulation are available to you, starting with ordinary objects and ending with physical laws. Whether it's an ordinary cube or a planet, now everything is in your hands!
- More then 40 levels
- Sandbox mode
- Management of time, gravity, fire, planets and much more!
- Unique puzzles
- Excellent graphic
25. Cyber Utopia
The main character is Naomi. She does not remember anything from her past and does not understand how she was here. She will have to break through all the tests and find out what is really going on.
Immerse yourself in the world of Cyber Utopia!
Cyber Utopia is a first-person shooter, made in a pastiche, old-school style in the setting of cyber punk. Actions unfold in the distant future, when the technology developed to such an extent that people began to turn into cyborgs.Key Features
- Old school graphics
- Many different weapons
- Hardcore gameplay
- Nice pixel graphics
26. Micro Mages
Micro Mages is a platform game developed for the original 8-bit NES console. Soon to be available on Steam!
Slip into your wizard robes and enter the Demon Fortress, home of great treasure and ghastly creatures alike. Shoot and wall-jump your way up the fortress's towers and battle the evil bosses lurking at the top.
Play solo or join forces with your friends. This game supports up to 4 players. Will you help each other overcome the dangerous traps built to stop nosy adventurers or will you turn on your comrades to snatch the high score? No downtime: If you die while at least one other player is still alive, you will turn into a ghost and can help by freezing enemies. Try to open crates and treasure chests to find a Fairy or Feather that will bring you back to life.
- 1 to 4 players simultaneous
- Cooperate or compete for score
- 26 spooky levels (normal + hard modes)
- Dangerous traps, monsters and bosses
- Ancient secrets
- Password function allows to continue your game - in classic NES fashion
27. Black Ice
Black Ice is a Hack and Shoot – a Cyberpunk First-Person Shooter / Hack & Slash RPG about hacking. Think Borderlands meets Tron. The cyber-world is huge, the colors are neon, the loot is randomized, and the lasers are loud. Black Ice is currently in Beta, with updates on the way.Features
- Fast-paced First Person Shooting with a flexible level up and customization system
- Billions of randomly generated items - Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Disco Deathballs!
- Seamless 10-player online multiplayer - PVE and PVP!
- A huge, shiny neon city to explore
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack (On Sale Here!) by epic composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Mod Support
- Photosensitive Mode
- Every update for free
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let's Play videos
- Bug fixes will always be high priority
- Things may change, but I'll always try to change them for the better
I hope you're not afraid of spiders.ContactYou can contact the developer either here on the forums, via email ([email protected]), or on Twitter
It is the year 2000, and the United Nations has established several quarantine zones around the world to stem the tide of an unknown virus pandemic. They are successful, but at a great cost.
Shortly after the containment rumor began to spread, there were tales of survivors trapped inside the quarantine zones, and of the cause of the virus, with footage of reanimated infected corpses roaming the street. Still, no solid evidence could be found.
In order to find the cure and the origin of this infection, the United Nations deployed dozens of military, medical, and scientific teams into the quarantine zones.
During the mission, one of the medical teams found a very important clue in the blood sample from dead livestock in the quarantine zone, along with several images of infected corpses in the area.
But before the team could evacuate, their outpost was attacked and overrun by thousands of infected corpses. The whole medical staff and their security team were killed, leaving all the samples and research data behind.
Not intending to send another team to meet the same fate, the United Nations called upon a private military company, highly skilled mercenaries to retrieve the data and uncover the secret of the zone where no one had ever come back to tell the tale.Game Features
- Customize Character
- Use 10 types of weapons
- Buy weapons with the money earned
- Showing up to 100 zombies simultaneously on one playing screen
- Select your teammate (AI Characters) that suit your strategy
29. Fowl Space
A heroic rooster sets forth on a ridiculous space adventure to DESTROY THE SUN! Unfortunately for him, a legion of lingerie-loving Vikings has turned it into their headquarters and they’re big fans of fried chicken. Full of high tech weaponry, constant non sequitur, terrible gaming humor and a wanton disregard for anything wholesome; Fowl Space is a crazy journey you’ll never forget... to say the least.Key Features
- 5 insane weapons including exploding kittens, unspecified white goo, and a killer whale flail.
- 5 stages of complete and utter randomness in the center of the sun.
- 9 challenge levels that are homages to other awesome indie games.
- Terrible gaming humour and relentless abuse of memes throughout.
30. VR Ping Pong
VR Ping Pong is a simulator that thanks to VR technology, and with the help of SteamVR Controllers, brings a ping pong table into your lounge.
Using 1:1 scale with virtual reality, you will have the sensation of play ping pong in reality: Virtual reality teleports you inside voxel-style environments that until today you could only dream to visit.
Each environment is styled as a stadium with fully animated audience members making for more immersive and addictive gameplay. the changes in the audience and the stadium is on the fly to increase the player's degree of immersion without ever distracting from the play area; during breaks, you can have fun discovering all of the hidden easter eggs in the surrounding environment.
With the different game modes, you can choose new experiences (from the shortest and easiest to longest and hardest):
- Practice mode: For the player that wants to train with AI point by point.
- Single match mode: For the player that wants to play a single basic match against AI.
- Tournament mode: For the player that wants to take on the challenge of becoming a champion.
- Arcade modes: For the player that wants improve their skills and compare their records with friends.
31. March of the Living
Along the way you'll meet allies, defeat foes and battle through the infected. Manage your resources and make the tough decisions necessary to ensure the survival of your group. In this march for salvation, your choices matter.GenreMarch of the Living is a survival roguelike-like inspired by FTL and popular zombie fiction.Features
- Manage a group of up to 6 survivors
- Define your journey through over 160 unique events
- A new procedurally generated game world on each play-through
- Real time combat with the possibility to pause at any time
- Over 80,000 words of quality writing
- Trade for the supplies you need
- Scavenge for goods in cities
- Four starting characters to unlock
- Adaptive music for an immersive experience
Assemble your perfect team of robots and set their AI strategy with the simple to use but in-depth visual AI editor. Decide when your units should attack, gather resources, support each other, retreat depending on their health, keep their distance, close in, save your shield, react to the circumstances on the battlefield and much more.
- Create your own AI and watch your robots execute it in the arena
- Fix it, improve it and repeat it until you outsmart all your opponents!
- Simple and powerful AI programming system with nearly 100 parameters resulting in millions of possible combinations (with no programming skills required!)
- Create and customize your robot crew
- Solo player campaign mode
- Online multiplayer career mode featuring, ranked, unranked and private matches
- Compete in and create tournaments
- Asynchronous multiplayer - battle friends even if they are not online
- Sandbox mode in which you control both teams to test your tactics
- Rank up and earn points to unlock new robot skins
- Cross platform multiplayer - compete against players of both the Steam and mobile versions whichever platform you choose to play on
- Shared account - seamlessly switch between Steam and mobile with one account and share your progress across both platforms
33. Thea 2: The Shattering
Thea 2: The Shattering is a follow-up to the successful Thea: The Awakening, which brings the idea of innovative genre hybrid, with elements of turn-based, 4X strategy, survival, RPG and a card game, to entirely new and thoroughly polished level.
The player takes on a role of a deity from the Slavic mythology-inspired pantheon and as such, controls the fate of a small flock of believers struggling for survival. This goal can be achieved in many ways, from diplomacy to war, from exploring to conquering, but any playstyle will surely lead to completely unique adventures thanks to the procedurally generated environments. Rich options, from crafting to town-building system, as well as the co-op multiplayer gameplay, make Thea 2 an ideal choice for tactically minded players, who are up for a challenge.
- Explore rich, procedurally generated and diverse new environments and biomes.
- Expand your influence in the world, build towns, widen your territories or chose to remain a nomad.
- Exterminate your way to victory, battle through the vast array of creatures or simply strive to survive till sunrise.
- Exploit the many wonders of the land - discover and combine resources, collect materials and craft them into your equipment.
- Become a deity of Thea and direct your chosen to victory in a world inspired by Slavic myth and folklore.
- Play together - co-op mode for up to 3 players allows you to build your pantheon with friends.
- Choose your playstyle - become a warlord or a diplomat, or simply remain an outsider wandering the world in search of glory.
- Survive any way you can and choose your challenge style as you resolve conflicts via battle, mental or spiritual challenges.
- Free DLCs, built-in adventures editor and other modding tools.
Wells is an action side-scrolling game with 3D graphics, its style is a direct reference to a classic subgenre of games that was popular in the 90's, the Run and Gun. Prepare yourself for facing hordes of enemies, explosions, gigantic bosses and a dangerous and fascinating journey into a steampunk universe.
Play as Wells, a steampunk hero ready to find an amazing variety of weapons, each unique in design and functionality, and get ready to face a plethora of enemies and challenges. Even though the ammo is unlimited, keep in mind that your gun can overheat and you'll have to wait for the cooldown to get back to action!
35. Just Fishing
Game with stunning graphics, realistic physics and system behavior of the fish, a wide selection of fishing gear, change the time of day, weather conditions affecting the nibble fish, and many others. Tournaments and competitions, teams and ratings, everything you need for this PVP.
Join the ranks of fans of the game on Steam and fight within a single game universe where you are waiting for players from other platforms: Win and Mac OS X.
- Dozens of beautiful locations.
- Hundreds of different species of fish.
- Complete interesting quests.
- Visit the many stunning lakes and rivers.
- Compete in tournaments and matches.
- Create or join a team.
- And fight with other players for the best places and prizes
36. Pixel Puzzles 2: RADical ROACH
Pixel Puzzles 2: RADical ROACH is a traditional style jigsaw puzzle game with each puzzle piece uniquely shaped in a way no physical puzzle could be.
Featuring 25 images from the post apocalyptic insect infested Shoot 'em up RADical ROACH.Features:
- 25 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
- Beautiful images of cartoon bugs.
- Auto saving, never lose your progress.
- RADical puzzling atmosphere.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- 25 Steam Achievements.
- Puzzle piece rotation.
37. XBall Champion
Now you can get this game for only $0.11 or less on http://h2obundle.com
XBall Champion is a casual sport game with unique game play.
1. Very simple game play rules
2. Singleplayer & multiplayer modes
3. Steam achievement
1. Classical FPS control scheme (WSAD move & Mouse look)
2. Left mouse button for dash (only available when dash icon shown)
1. Hit the exited (highlighted) ball to get into exited state
2. Score a goal in exited state
3. Team with higher score win the game
Categories in common with XBall Champion: Sports
39. Tachyon Project
Tachyon Project is a dual stick shooter heavily inspired by classic shoot'em ups. We’ve combined many unique enemy types, a large variety of weapons and power-ups with innovative gameplay to ensure a long lasting challenge and discovery at every new level.
In Tachyon Project you take control of Ada, a software program that has taken conscience and that was designed to hack into the most secure servers on Earth. After some rather mysterious events, Ada is thrown out of the test server where it was living and out into the Internet, but when she tries to go back there she finds she's unable to. She'll then start a journey to uncover the truth behind what happened to her creators, which she considers her parents. In the process she'll find out that things were a bit more complex than she initially thought.
The game provides an interesting story mode where you go unlocking new weapons, secondary weapons and perks as you progress and uncover the story behind Ada's creation. But you can also play on challenges that present you with unending hordes of enemies to try for the best score and compete in leaderboards. You can play these challenges either alone or with friends in up to 4 player local multiplayer co-operative games.
Tachyon Project also brings new ideas to the table, presenting a new stealth mode in some levels where you have to pick carefully when to shoot to avoid being discovered too early and keep yourself disguised.
40. ARMED SEVEN
The year is 1989. 12 years have passed since the Gogoh Army’s invasion of Earth. Exposure to alien technology during the war enabled Earth’s own technologies to take massive leaps forward. International conflict that was previously rife in the history of mankind fell to an all-time low, and the Earth Federation was established as a unified Earth government. The stage was set for an era of unprecedented prosperity.
However, the period of peace proved to be short-lived and was abruptly broken. The underground militant organization ‘Neo Loran Order’ appeared, hell-bent on establishing a new world order. Utilizing weaponry stolen from the Earth Federation, the Neo Loran Order launched a global assault. Now, the fate of the newly-formed Earth Federation hangs in the balance as it begins to fight back against this global menace.
• 7 stages of side scrolling mecha-shooting action!
• Customizable weapon load outs!
• 4 difficulty levels: Easy to INSANE!
• New for Steam: achievements, online leaderboards!
What the Critics Say:
“A ton of fun… marvelous” - Capsule Computers
“Near perfection” - Nerd Age
“Pure, tight, pounding action… challenging and rewarding” - Z-Giochi
“Mecha bullet rain across Earth and into space” - Gaming Trend
“More than worth the $4.99 asking price… jump on this one” - Japanator
41. XGun-Weapon Evolution
XGun is a massive multiplayer online game. Its exciting rhythm, unique evolutionary system, great variety of mech, all-embracing skills and plenty of characteristics make players enjoy the game by making their own mechs and fighting with players from all the world on the most treacherous and varied battlefield!PlotAfter the war, the world is a mess since its lack of food and resources. You are one of the survivors living in this chaos. All you have to do is to grab your weapon and use your talents and skills to fight for either yourself, your country, your life or your honor in this horrible era. You either fight in this ruleless and status-less world to become a king to have all, or become no one to lose all.FeaturesA great variety of mechs :
Besides normal mechs like automatic guns and cannon, we have a great variety of mechs such as Iron Thorn which attacks enemies by ramming the targets, Shadow Warrior that attacks with laser, Shadow which changes itself like a chameleon, and also other 37 kinds of mechs for you to choose.
A Unique evolutionary system :
Each first level mech evolves different ways to become second level mech. For example, you can choose Shadow Warrior, Mad Bull or Titan as the second-stage mech of Iron Thorn. Also, a second level mech evolves different ways to become a third level. Before you choose your mech, you can read a evolutionary map to help you make a decision.
All-embracing skills :
Besides the skill you first require, you are free to add skills from the 27 skills on the list according to your points and devices to improve your skills.
Plenty of characteristics :
Each mech has more than nine characteristics. It is difficult to choose a mech that suits you when you are with a limited amount of points. Don't be upset when you make the wrong decision. There's some special ways you can do to rearrange your points, so you don't need to use the same mechs several times to gain new skills.
Set your own special battlefield :
You can create your own battlefield. Not only you can set a password of it, you can also set the level to meet players and enemies around your level. Most important of all, the maximum amount of people there is 20! You can have an exciting fight any time!Future plan :We are going to give you more mechs, skills, versus games, maps and game modes to let you gain unique ways to fight and have the most exciting game experience!
TRISTOY is a story-driven 2D co-op platformer designed from the ground up exclusively for two player co-operative gaming enjoyment!
Set in Tristoy, an ancient fortress in the middle of the Sea of Shards you play together as Prince Freedan and the Wizard Stayn. You and a friend are forced to team up to try and escape the dungeon and defeat a common enemy, the Witch Ink.
Explore dungeons filled with traps and monsters - puzzle, jump and fight your way out as you attempt to escape from Tristoy. Designed to be played together on one screen, Tristoy’s engrossing non-linear story features multiple endings and requires you to work together, testing your friendship and forcing you to confront moral dilemmas and make some hard choices.
Developed by German studio Uniworlds Game Studios, the game features a dynamic split screen, which moves, rotates and seamlessly joins back together, keeping you locked in the action. Play with a keyboard, controller or use your smartphone to control the game with the companion app.
Grab a friend and try to escape from the dungeons of TRISTOY in this story-driven co-op platformer. Play locally or over Steam. Meaningful choices and deadly consequences are waiting for you!Key features
- The ultimate couch multiplayer game for two
- Metroidvania style story driven 2D platformer
- Play locally or via Steam (giftable copy included - This will be available in your inventory)
- An epic co-op game (for 2 players only)
- Designed to be played together on one screen but can also be played via online co-op
- Dynamic split screen that moves, rotates and joins together
- Deep character play through individual story and dialogue choices
- Engrossing non-linear story with multiple endings
- Unique cooperative puzzles and quests
- Numerous types of enemies, puzzles, quests and additional unlockable content
- Full controller support or use your Smartphone as a controller using the developers own technology UNIPLAY (Android and iOS App available)
43. Marble Void
Drop into the retro-futuristic world of Marble Void! A 3D Platformer inspired by old school platformers, Marble Madness, Marble Blast Ultra and the 80's. Pilot your Marble through puzzles and skill based obstacles to complete stages. With 3 tiers of difficulty and mini games, Marble Void is easy to pick up and play, yet tough to master! Moving platforms, switches, teleporters, gravity modifiers, kill spheres and more await you in 40+ stages of varying difficulties. Great for all ages!
- 3D graphics with a retro, yet futuristic aesthetic
- Over 40 stages of varying difficulty
- Easy, Medium & Hard Level Tiers
- Full 3D Camera Control
- Moving Platforms, Switches, Teleporters, Bumpers, Boost pads and Gravity Switches
- Collect orbs to spend on new marbles, accessories and unlock levels
- Multiple Control settings. Supports game pads
- Mini-games: Orb Drop & Endless Mode
- Level Editor
- 25+ Marble skins and accessories to unlock
44. Siralim 2
Siralim 2 is an old-school monster catching RPG. Summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight for you as you battle your way through endless dungeons. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Siralim 2 never ends. There's an infinite amount of content, and absolutely no limits or level caps of any kind. A list of the game's main features can be found below:
- Summon over 500 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
- Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 600 different crafting materials.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
- Tons of side content - gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
- An endless adventure - there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.
Siralim 2 is available for Steam on PC, Mac, and Linux. It is also available for Android, iOS, Playstation 4, and Playstation Vita.
Players can use our cross-platform cloud saving feature to play the same save files across multiple different devices and operating systems (with the exceptions of PS4 and Vita)!
Note: you do not need to play the first Siralim game in order to enjoy Siralim 2. They are two very different games!
45. Omega One
Omega One is an amazing take on the shoot em up genre.
The game will have a number of features:
In game features:
- Xp Leveling system - rank up your profile to unlock new ships and weapons.
- Wave system with boss battles to keep things interesting.
- Online Scoreboards.
- 360 movement - Turn/Strafe/reverse and boost your way in and out of battle.
- Split screen Vs mode.
- Offline practice mode.
- Online competitive mode.
- Many enemies and enemy types.
- Many different power-ups to keep you alive in battle.
- Full controller support
- Steam achievements
- Steam trading cards
- Current Trailer song by: youtube user/Lyrics22ful/-
46. NBA 2KVR Experience
The NBA 2KVR experience gives you the thrill of walking right onto the court, with All-Star Paul George providing guidance and tips. Compete in a series of fun and intuitive virtual reality basketball mini-games with numerous Gatorade boosts available to improve your performance. With NBA 2KVR, it’s now possible to shoot hoops with all the sights and sounds of a professional stage.Three-Point Shootout Attempt to sink as many three-point shots as possible to get the highest score before time runs out.Skills Challenge Ricochet the ball off a series of targets to get it into the hoop. You’ll need to be quick and precise to activate each target in sequence before the ball reaches the goal.Buzzer Beater Race against the clock to hit as many shots as you can using 10 balls from all over the court.Gatorade Boosts Improve your Accuracy, Quickness, and Stamina by earning Gatorade Boosts.
47. Survive Me Miolhr
Long ago the Scientist of Miolhria worked on a cure for the multiple illnesses of their time. One of these "Cures" had horrible side effects turning man into Z's. This cause Havoc and Chaos all over Miolhria.
Miolhriankind's last hope was left with these same scientist who continued to experiment with the Virus which changed so many of the Miolhrians into these Z's.
(As you can tell not all of the People of Miolhria were Genuses..)
After years of experimentation and luck a second cure was found but didn't work as they expected.
Side effect from the second "Cure" allowed some people of Miolhr to Control Elemental Skills.
These People were called Users. Elemental type(s) are Fire, Water, Poison and Ice.
(User are people with the ability to control Element Powers.)
After years of training, the Top Users created DoJo's to train
and perfected their talents.
Years later Z's stated to build immunities and split off into 3 forms.
Poison. Blazing. Earth!
This also allowed them to use these Skills.
At the same time User trained developed 2 New Skills. Physical
With these 6 Skills the World of Miolhria was balanced
for a short time.
DoJo leaders stared to develop Dual User abilities.
This was mostly through their training.
This gave them the ability to control 2 Elements at once.
For years DoJo leaders ruled the lands of Miolhria...
(More to come)
- 600+ Items!(Coal, Shotgun, Mushroom Soup, First Aid and more.. )
- 200 + Weapons!(Tools, Magic, Spears, Guns and more..)
- 200+ Armor! (Armor, Shirts, Boots, Caps, Belts and more..)
- 40+ Quest (20 Multi-Use Quest)
- 5 Biomes to Explore!
- Multiple Enemy types including Zombies, Animals and Looters to fend off!
- 6 DoJo's to Conquer!
- Loot random locations from Med Centers, Homes, Weapon Shops to Deli(s)!
- More to come with future releases!
- Crafting System that allows you to create food, Weapons and more!
- Safe houses to stay in or Create your own home base!
- Make a Campfire and cook or Breakdown Items to make more Useful Items!
- Uses Cages and Traps to catch wild animals and Cook, Skin or Train them!
- Find other survivors and complete quest for them to get them to join you!
- Be warned not all Team Members will work well together which may effect Disposition!
- Chance System which effects..
- Air Drops! (Effect amount of Drops in an Area)
- Visitor Breaking in! (Zombies, Animals, or Looters)
- Team Members! (Exploration)
- Chances of Finding Rare Items!
- Power Outage!
- Pipes not to work! (No Water)
- Chances of getting a Cut or getting a Sprains!
- and more..
- Environment Chances which effects Miolhria in many ways!
- Coming Soon Environmental Situations (Wind Storms may have a Chance of causing a Tornado)
- More to Come...Stay Tuned!
48. Trial by Viking
Trial by Viking is a deep action adventure through the dark worlds of the Norse gods. As an agent of Odin, you will explore cavernous dungeons hunting for treasure, race for your life from surprise traps, and have vicious axe battles with blood-thirsty kobolds. Loki has left some tricky obstacles in your path, but you will find powerful equipment, trusty friends, and many secrets to help along the way. If you make it far enough, you will even learn to dash through enemies, jump off of walls, and fly swinging through the air using your trusted grappling hook. Are you viking enough to face the worst terrors the nine worlds has to offer?Features
- Metroidvania-like character upgrades that help you access new areas
- Character points allow you to specialize your character stats
- Morph into a polar bear
- Keys, switches, gears, air vents, ropes, hidden areas, puzzles, and other tricky elements
- Control a valkyrie as you fly through mazes of hazards
- Power ups like mini viking, metal viking, and time slow
- Ride on the claws of a great owl like a zip line
- Epic boss battles
- Sail a viking long boat while having axe battles with orcs
- Narrative decisions that will steer your fate toward one of two final boss battles
- Occasionally-crazy ragdoll physics
- Controller support
- 130 levels, over 80 unique enemies, and 27 intense boss battles
- Available on Win/Mac/Linux
"With an incredible variety of combat abilities, equippable weapons, abilities, and passives, the game will both empower and challenge the ever-loving crap out of you. This is a compelling universe with fantastic art, music, and tons of content that’s not to be missed" - Seattle Indies Expo jury
"This game has some of the best level design I have ever seen for a platformer" - The Insatiable Gamer
Winner - 2015 Taco Bell Indie Game Garage
Official Selection - Indie MEGABOOTH 2016 PAX East
Nominated for Best Desktop Game - 2016 Game Connection Development Awards
A group of dental surgeons sought to create a more effective method of combating oral bacteria and the damage caused by them, since products such as toothpaste and oral antiseptic remove only 99.9% of bacteria. After much study, they came to the conclusion that the only way to eliminate 100% of bacteria would be to eliminate them individually. So they partnered with the military to develop a micro-robot that could stand in front of the bacteria, eliminate them and repair all the damage done by them. And this micro robot was christened Flurius. Given name in reference to sodium fluoride (fluorine), which is the substance used in oral hygiene products most known to people, and serve as fuel for your jetpack.Game modesNormal
In the normal way, Flurius confronts bacteria in the mouths of ordinary humans like us. For this he is equipped with two machine guns, one to eliminate bacteria and another to remove aphtha, tartar and cavities.Zombie
Flurius is also very effective against dead living bacteria. But here he faces them with shotgun.
- Why shotgun?
-Because it's cool to kill zombie with shotgun.
And during the special mode, Flurius also enters the zombie mood and looks rustyX-Ray
This is the thematic mode of the company, where everything gains an aspect of radiography and, both Flurius and the enemies gain neon colors. This time, Flurius is equipped with laser weapons.Features
- 3 game modes
- 30 levels
- Auto save
50. Fist Slash: Of Ultimate Fury
Part man, part blade, all badass – he's Fist Slash, the ultimate action hero!
The evil Dr. X has a diabolical master plan: open the gates to the mysterious 'other side' using five shattered pieces of the all-powerful mirror! If he succeeds, who knows what might happen to Earth… and only Fist Slash can stop him! Explore six challenging worlds, each packed with vicious enemies and devious platforming obstacles, to grab the mirror shards before Dr. X. Collect awesome power-ups to take out his never-ending army and face huge bosses unlike anything you've ever seen. Do you have what it takes to defeat Dr. X and conquer the game on the dreaded Holy Gaiden difficulty?
- Authentic retro platforming action harking back to the golden age of video games!
- Six worlds to discover, each split into ten unique levels full of enemies and obstacles
- Huge bosses that stand in your way of the five mystical mirror shards
- Difficulty levels scaling from Easy to Holy Gaiden – the ultimate challenge for any would-be gaming hero!