100 Best Games Like Super Cane Magic ZERO of 2020 - Super Cane Magic ZERO Alternatives
Trying to find games like Super Cane Magic ZERO? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Super Cane Magic ZERO, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Super Cane Magic ZERO that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Super Cane Magic ZERO
List of Best Super Cane Magic ZERO Alternatives | Games Like Super Cane Magic ZERO
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Super Cane Magic ZERO in 2020. If there is something missing from the Super Cane Magic ZERO , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
My Oasis is a calming game designed to help you relax your mind. Rather than focusing on gameplay and stressful content, it provides a zen environment and calming atmosphere built for stress relief.
Let your Oasis gradually expand while you interact with the surrounding life in a relaxing atmosphere. As an idle clicker game, it lets you play just by sitting back and tapping.
My Oasis will calm your mind before you know it. Download now and find a new peace of mind.
How My Oasis Works:
Idle Tap Game
- Tap the screen to upgrade your oasis.
- As your oasis grows, the island will expand and create new life such as trees, flowers and animals.
Grow Your Island
- You can interact with the animals and plants on your oasis by playing music chords.
- Certain chords have the ability to control the weather and time.
- Your oasis is your zen garden. Shape it as you see fit.
Stress Relief Game
- Relaxing graphics and music provide a mellow and emotional experience.
- Find a peaceful, healing state as you let yourself get lost in your oasis.
- Use relaxing melodies to adjust your island
- Change the weather and time of day with musical chords
Let the day’s stress and anxiety fade away as you play My Oasis. Download now and relax.
* Deleting this app will also delete its data. Make sure to save your data on the cloud server before deleting the app.
* Please write a review. We will read every comment and try to make the app better! ...
Overcooked puts the player into the shoes of two restaurant chefs at once. Each level is a kitchen, and your goal is to cook a list of meals following the onscreen recipes. The time is limited, and there are restrictions on how much money the player can spend on the ingredients. The player controls two characters that can be switched at any time or ordered to do a list of actions.
The kitchens are often set in the oddball places, such as a pirate ship, two speeding trucks, a pedestrian crosswalk, or an iceberg. The level elements are dynamic and may move or change during the gameplay. Tables and ovens can slide, and the cooks can fall off the level, though they will respawn shortly.
There’s a story mode in which cooking is tied to the plot. The game is set in the Onion Kingdom that was attacked by an insatiable spaghetti monster. The chefs travel back in time to refine their cooking skills and feed the monster when it appears again.
Since even in the single mode the player has to control two cooks, the game predictably has a co-op multiplayer and a competitive mode in which the players try to “outcook” each other. Both modes, however, are local, and there’s no online multiplayer.
#3. STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords - Games similar to Super Cane Magic ZEROGames Like Super Cane Magic ZERO
The game takes place in the expanded Star Wars Universe, almost 4,000 years before the events described later in the films. The game begins on the ship "The Endar Spire ", attacked by the Sith fleet near the planet Taris. Player and one of the pilots, Carth Onasi, descend on the planet in an escape pod. Their primary goal is to find a Jedi named Bastila Shan, who commanded their ship. She has the mastery of battle meditation, by which the Republic has managed so far to withstand the onslaught of the Sith.
Knights of the Old Republic is the first computer game, which takes place in the author's world of Star Wars. Battles go through in real time, but they can be suspended at any time. The main character balances between good and evil, and each of his actions depends on his belonging to the Light or Dark sides of the Force, and ultimately the ending of the game.
In place of magic came the Force Powers that is vested in the Jedi, and they are divided into three categories: light, dark and neutral. Any Jedi can study any force that is sufficient for his level....
Guacamelee! is strongly inspired by colorful Mexican aesthetics and folklore. Your protagonist, Juan Aguacate, used to be a regular farmer until one day he found a magic mask of a Luchador, that is, a Mexican wrestler. His mission is to save El Presidente's daughter who was captured by evil Carlos Calaca. The villain wants her as a sacrifice to open the gates to the World of the Dead. In a cooperative mode, Juan is aided by female luchador Tostada.
Despite being a traditional Metroidvania platformer, Guacamelee! is also, surprisingly, an open-world game. You can go in any direction in this 2D world. For example, if you climb down, this counts as going south on the map. Action in Guacamelee! is inspired by fighting games like Mortal Kombat, and the controls are very responsive. The monsters are varied and very Mexican: they include traditional Dia de Los Muertos skeletons, feral armadillos, and evil cacti.
The Super Turbo Championship Edition adds several new features, such as Intenso mode that makes your characters way stronger for a short amount of time. Health bars above your opponents' heads are introduced. This edition also features new enemies, levels, and even a new boss in this edition....
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a multiplayer-only installment in the famous series of first-person shooters. It does not include a single player option.
The players control their characters from the first person view and fight each other in teams or individually using various firearms. While the basics of the game are the same as in previous Black Ops games, there are some additions and some subtractions. The health regeneration was scrapped, and instead, each player has a health pack that he or she must use manually. Advanced movement and wall-running also do not appear in this game.
The game reintroduces Specialists, who are characters with unique skills. There are ten types of Specialists, with the game introducing four completely new types: Ajax, Crash, Recon, and Torque. The players can customize their Specialists using the Pick 10 system of class creation. Black Ops 4 also includes some of the popular maps from the previous games.
Alongside traditional multiplayer mode, which is the main mode in Black Ops 4, the game features several specific modes. There's the Zombies mode in which the players battle against a horde of zombies. For the first time in the Call of Duty series Black Ops 4 introduces the popular Battle Royale mode under the name of Blackout. It allows a deathmatch between up to 100 players that can form teams of up to 4....
Dota Underlords is a new stand-alone game that pits you against seven opponents in a battle of wits that will have you building, combining, and leveling-up a crew in a battle of dominance for the city of White Spire. In this game, victory is determined not by twitch reflexes, but by superior tactics....
Pyre is an action-adventure game developed by Supergiant games.
The game is set in some purgatory. After getting banished by the society, the main character finds himself all alone. Three exiles soon approach him and invite the protagonist to party with them and nickname him the Reader. The group sets out to cleanse their souls.
The gameplay of Pyre revolves around some sports game, which is connected with a ritual known as the Rites, which happens in a parallel world. The Protagonist controls his three newly found friends in battles against three opponents on a small arena. Each team has its own pyre. Both pyres oppose each other. The objective of the game is to defend your pyre while attacking the enemy one. The player can only destroy the pyre with the orb, that is spawned in the center of the arena and which has to be grabbed and thrown into the pyre.
During a round, the Reader can switch between the character he wants to control and pass the orb from one to another. Each player has their own amount of endurance which is required for moving around the arena. If the players of a team come together, they create a zone that is dangerous for the player that carries the orb. If the player with the orb should get into that zone, they'll be temporarily removed from the game.
While free from the Rites, the player can travel through the world of Pyre, train his teammates or try to learn more about the Rites....
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
Infinite RealmsExplore through fully destructible realms on the backs of fire-breathing dragons and purrfectly whiskered Meownts. Jump into action tailored to any level as you conquer untamed wilds from the Treasure Isles to Candoria, home of the sweet-toothed Candy Barbarians.
Delve into DungeonsAssemble a group of hardy cube-kind and crawl your way through huge dungeons unique to each realm. Brave deadly minions, bosses, and traps to “liberate” powerful armor and weapons, or dip into smaller Lairs for single servings of danger perfect for solo fun.Get Rich with LootRake in a shimmering hoard of treasure and collectible items from the deepest and darkest places in Trove. Load up on special gear, costumes, decorations, recipes, crafting ingredients, flying carpets, sea-faring ships, and dragons of mighty renown.
Build Your Home… Cornerstones are personal homes you can build block by block, but they’re also mobile bases! Drop your Cornerstone at specially-marked plots in any world you’re visiting, and voilà: your hand-crafted home-away-from-home will appear, giving you a place to kick back, relax, and craft to your heart’s content.
Build a World…What’s better than crafting alone? Building entire new Club Worlds with friends. Feel like making enormous geodesic domes in the desert? Magnificent castles in the sky? Do it – and land yourself in our list of the cubic masterpieces in Trove!
Build Anything in the Game!Dragons? Check. Bacon swords? Yup. Rainbow-grade 3D glasses of insufferable doom? Just the tip of the iceberg! Collect a HUGE range gear made by your fellow players and make and submit your own items – including Dungeons, Lairs, Class Costumes, and more.
PlusMusic Blocks, Meownts, Fishing, Farming, Pets, Sailing (with Boats!), Flying (with Wings!), Mag Trains, Dance-Pads, Heroes, Villains, Allies (who might be Villains), Flasks, Bombs, Piñata Parties, and the Crafting of any and all Things.
Did we mention it’s free to play?! ...
Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense game and the third in the series which includes Endless Space and Endless Legend. The game plot is about a prison spaceship which escape pod had crashed in the alien planet. The player controls survivors from that ship, who have to escape the multi-layered structure in the strange planet by taking an energy crystal through several floors filled with angry creatures. There are randomly generated levels in the game in which the player has not only to explore but also to collect resources in order to enable power to various rooms and turrets to divert attention of enemies in order to move the crystal from the starting point of the level into the elevator to the next floor.
In each level of the game the player has to choose two characters who are different in their stats such as health, attack, defense power and movement speed. The player has the option to either control one of two selected characters separately or in tandem.
Velocity 2X is a 2D sci-fi shoot'em up developed by FutureLab. It is the third game in the series, preceded by Velocity Ultra and Velocity. The primary focus of all three games is competing with the other players, teleporting and fighting numerous enemies — the game features some characteristics of bullet hell genre.
The story centers around Apex Predator — the protagonist of the game. While being set in a sci-fi setting the game tells a story of her modified body, which allows her and her ship to travel at supersonic speeds and uncover the mysteries of a world she ended up blending in.
The gameplay utilizes typical characteristics for the genre: much shooting, teleporting and reaching the higher overall score over the levels. The title also features dual-format: not only it allows to mirror the screen and make the levels more challenging but also it creates a room for bosses to be more robust.
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items....
Artifact is a digital card game coming from the makers of Dota®2 and Steam®. A collaboration between legendary card game designer Richard Garﬁeld and game and technology maker Valve (Dota 2, Steam), Artifact offers the deepest gameplay and the highest-fidelity experience ever seen in a trading card game. It features more than 280 cards in the shipping set, including 44 heroes. Targeted for release on Steam in late 2018, players will be able to buy and sell cards on the Steam Community Marketplace. Artifact will also be supported as a service through expansions, competitive events, and new features.
Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
HOARD is an arcade action game, set in a fantasy world, where the player will take control of a mighty dragon. The game’s overall main goal is to collect treasure for the dragon’s hoard, as the name implies.
The gameplay is based around moving through different landscapes, burning down villages, collecting gold troves and kidnapping members of the local royal family, a classic dragon activity. However, the player needs to defend his character’s lair from daring adventurers. Knights set out on a quest of saving the beautiful princess, and many more creatures with a common goal of defeating the dragon, which would be you. With level progression, players can upgrade different parameters of their scaled protagonist and improve their gold acquiring capabilities.
The game offers four game modes, with cooperative multiplayer gradually increasing the difficulty and the overall fun of each playthrough. The graphics are unique in the way where the game field looks like a board game table, with castles and villages placed around differently each time, and the overall look of the game is as if it was a D&D game that suddenly became alive.
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
Grimm, also known as American McGee's Grimm, is a fairy tale based game from the creators of American McGee's Alice. It allows the player to tinker with the famous children's stories and subvert them.
The game consists of 23 episodes that were originally released weekly. Each episode is based on a different fairy tale by brothers Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm (or, occasionally, by some other author). Every tale starts as a traditional sweet story for children until the main character, a dwarf named Grimm, interferes with the plot. Grimm tries to make the tales darker, grittier and bloodier, the way they used to be originally. As a result of his actions, the tales turn into deconstructions of their well-known plots. There's no more "happily ever after" for the Red Riding Hood, Snow White, or Cinderella, and Puss-in-Boots becomes a vile trickster.
The player assumes the role of Grimm. Everywhere the mischevious dwarf goes, he sends a wave of black magic that spoils everything around him. His goal is to convert the in-game objects and characters into their "dark" versions to alter the plots of the tales. The level of his power is measured by the Dark-O-Meter. The characters in the tales will often try to revert Grimm's magic to make the tales sweet again.
Unlike American McGee's Alice, which was creepy and disturbing, Grimm is rather comical, albeit with the sense of black humor. The game features simplistic geometric 3D design and is set to the "childish" whimsy music....
Set off for adventure in the Pokémon™ Quest game. Venture out with your Pokémon buddies on expeditions across Tumblecube Island in search of loot in this free-to-start action-adventure for the Nintendo Switch™ system. Modify your Pokémon buddies with discovered Power Stones to make your ultimate expedition team.
With a cube-shaped art style, Pokémon™ Quest is unlike any Pokémon game you've seen before. The simple gameplay makes it easy to hop into expeditions and start exploring Tumblecube Island with the help of your Pokémon buddies. Afterwards, head back to your base camp where you can use the loot you found during your adventure to befriend more Pokémon. Attract various Kanto Region Pokémon to your base camp by cooking up dishes made with collected ingredients! You can even decorate your base camp with fun items that provide helpful bonuses that make your expeditions more beneficial....
25 countries attending:
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Britain, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Mexico, Mongolia, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Tanzania, USA
This journey around the world will take only 3-4 hours of your time. All exhibits have been carefully crafted for your eyes' joy and pleasure - don't just pass by!SOUNDTRACKDeluxe Edition of the soundtrack for the game, created by Nikita Sevalnev, can be purchased on his official website: http://www.nikcomposer.com/ ...
Lumino City is a puzzle-adventure video game developed by State of Play Games and a sequel to 2011 title Lume.
Art style and plot
The game follows Lumi, a simple girl that lives with her grandad. One day the grandad gets kidnaped, and now she must go to the nearby Lumino City to find him.
The game is notable for its paper cut-out art style. While the main character is CGI, all of the environments are crafted by developers using cardboard, paper, wood, and other crafts materials.
Lumino City is a point-and-click adventure game with heavy emphasis on puzzle solving. The game uses a mouse to control Lumi and interact with objects. Her backpack serves the role of in-game inventory and fits many items required to solve in-game puzzles.
The game consists of several levels, each of them usually takes two-to-three screens. Some of them revolve around interacting with Lumino City’s townsfolks that asks Lumi for help in exchange for opening her way to the next level. Most of the game takes place in the city, so houses and streets are natural environments in the game. Aside from solving puzzles, some of which incorporate minigames in the vein of Machinarium or Samorost, some swinging and climbing sections require clicking certain objects at the right time.
Fans of this classic strategy title are in for a real treat! Everything is in here from the terrific comedy cut scenes to the frantic game play, making this the definitive version of Z.
Under the command of General Zod, it is your job to take control of chain smoking, foul-mouthed, abusive, alcoholic robot-grunts, whose
main purpose is to battle it out on different planets of the universe. That is, if they're not currently crashing the ship they're on!
Advance through the landscape and take over abandoned factories and radar sites which will help you produce more vehicles and weapons to aid your army to victory. This is not a drill, soldier! Every decision counts, and if you screw up, you will be punished for it. General Zod is ready to rumble and makes no bones about it! Z is simply the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you'll play this century!The classic Real Time Strategy Game by the Bitmap Brothers remade for PC.
Challenging, fast, and furious gameplay that will keep you on your toes till the end of each mission!
Command six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities and armed with rifles, machine guns, and antitank missile launchers.
Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles, and armoured personal carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Quite a different zombie game - this time YOU are the zombie! Command your infested comrades, fight your way to freedom and let the zombie kind dominate the world!
In I, Zombie you play as the leader of a zombie horde and your goal is to infect all humans on the map. Whenever you infect a human you turn him into a one of your kind and you can use him against armed soldiers. You're also able to command your horde to either attack the enemies, follow you or wait for orders. Each scenario requires tactical approach and careful planning to achieve success. ...
Mr. Robot loves fruit! But whenever he tries to eat one it explodes.
It’s not all bad though! Those explosions destroy the endless horde of robotic machines trying to squish, zap, stomp and bite him.
** Features **
- Remix Mode: Battle through 50 unique missions in Remix Mode which mess up the rules and push your skills to the limits
- Arcade Mode: A never ending, different every time arena based fun machine! Hit the global leaderboards and try and become the world’s best.
- Time Attack: Two and a half minutes of hyper-charged frantic action.
- Chill Out Mode: A more sedate and strategic but equally intense mode for when your nerves are just too fried to take on the game at full pace.
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
Rear Touch Pad
Dual Analog Sticks
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 3 PlayStation® Vita systems activated by this account.
A group of adventurers has come together to find new treasures, but not before running into trouble. Help Penelope find her friends but watch out for the pesky pirates!
Whether you choose to embark on a single-player journey or engage in a multiplayer bubble battle, Adventure Pop introduces an explosive experience that’s easy to learn yet difficult to master.
• Unique single-player campaign that is full of adventure and bubble-bursting fun
• Explosively fun multiplayer matches with friends or competitors
• Eye-popping visuals that combines classic bubble shooter gameplay with HD graphics
• Collect special boosters and super abilities that help you on your journey
• Unlock characters that wield unique magical powers
Network Players 2-2
14MB minimum save size
505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. ...
Galak-Z: The Dimensional is an arcade game developed by 17-BIT. It came out on 04-08-2015. 17-BIT published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Galak-Z: The Dimensional is available on PC.
It was directed by Jake Kazdal. It was scored by scntfc.
A mysterious signal originating from the Tharsis region of Mars set us on a frantic mission. Who sent it? And why? Impossible questions, but in them lie the key to humanity’s survival.
Now, millions of miles away from home, a micrometeoroid storm has left us with a severely damaged ship, two deceased crew, and the sneaking suspicion this trip was doomed from the start.
Tharsis is a turn-based space strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism. It puts you in control of humanity’s first mission to Mars, just as it’s struck by a micrometeoroid storm. You must guide your crew through disasters, food shortages, and the unforgiving nature of space — all while maintaining your sanity amidst cryptic signals and warnings from Mars.
Defy the odds, make the difficult decisions, and embark on the most important mission in human history.
Collectible card games and turn-based strategy collide in Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics! Wage divine war by summoning the Gods to a full 3D battlefield. Move your forces into position, then unleash divine powers to defeat your foes. Can you Command the Gods?
DIVINE BLEND OF CCG AND TBS
It’s not what cards you play – it’s where you play them. Dominate the battlefield with your tactical brilliance, positioning units for maximum effect.
BRING YOUR CARDS TO LIFE
You can’t contain a God in a flat, 2D card. Drag your cards onto the battleground and watch the Gods come to life in rich 3D.
UNREAL ENGINE 4 POWERED
Experience stunning 3D graphics, with FX and animations made possible by Unreal Engine 4.
COMMAND THE GODS
Which Pantheon will you lead into battle? Build your army from the legendary Gods of Greek, Roman, Norse, Chinese, and Egyptian mythology.
It’s free to play Hand of the Gods – and we’ll give you 4 Core Card Packs to open FREE when you finish the tutorial. ...
OverviewIn the "Taiwu" Universe, besides playing as a "successor of Taiwu", you will live your life in many different ways: being kind, evil, or somewhere between. You can visit the sects and gangs around the world and learn the various martial art styles; you can choose to make sworn brothers or blood feud; you can establish a village of your own and run various businesses; or you can settle down with your love and enter parenthood. Eventually, you will face the greatest enemy of the "Taiwu" family and determine the fate of the entire world.The Unknown World (Jianghu)Each "Taiwu" world you create will be unique with the randomly generated maps, NPCs, and enemies. Every time you start the game, it will be a brand new adventure.You can learn thousands of martial art techniques from 15 different sects and gangs; you can also learn hundreds of traditional Chinese skills from the countless NPCs.The Combination of Diverse Game MechanicsBesides classic RPG, The Scroll of Taiwu has combined the elements of many different genres, such as the randomness from Roguelike games;
You can also find elements of business simulation games: constructing, resource gathering, expanding, managing, crafting, maintaining, etc.
Catch the most combative "Grand General" and have a battle of insects with the abbot of the Shaolin Temple!"Lifelike" NPCsThere are thousands of NPCs who have their own relationships and experiences; you can form any kind of relationships with them and even decide whether they live or die.
You will have children with your spouse.Coach your successor and teach him/her all your skills.Find your love from a past life.Detailed CraftingWith resource gathering, crafting, maintaining and Chinese alchemy, you can totally make any kind of weapons, armors, and elixirs with your own hands.Pick up an envenomed weapon, put up an envenomed cloth, and eat the envenomed antidote. Realistic BattlesThe original battle system will show you the design of "counter striking", "even a stick can be a sword", and "long weapons bring power; short weapons bring danger".Each time you attack, the damage will be applied to a different part of your opponent's body.With your martial art techniques, run your internal force and practice your skills and strategies.
Fieldrunners is now available on Steam! Download it now to play the hit tower defense game critics and fans have been raving about.
Descend into the world of Fieldrunners, the most anticipated and visually stunning game in tower defense history! Defend and control the field using a diverse selection of upgradeable towers in a limitless adventure, using a wide array of tactics and strategies against countless waves of unique land and air combatants! Hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Do you have what it takes to dominate the Fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate Tower Defense master? Find out now!Key Features:
- Includes all 8 original maps, each with unique challenges and environments!
- 10 devastating weapons to stop your enemies with style!
- Beautiful, hand painted artwork!
Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability.
The Bloons are back in full HD glory and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring an all New Tower and Special Agent, glorious HD graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and a never-before-seen Monkey Lab to upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike.
“Nations need to brace themselves for a complete loss of productivity”
- Jayisgames, 4.7/5.0
More Awesomer New Features:
- Cool new towers – Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, Engineer
- Exclusive new Special Agent – Radadactyl
- All new Monkey Lab – researches unique abilities and tower upgrades
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- Exclusive tracks
Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 50+ Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Support
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - heaps of planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 HD fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
Remember to save to the Steam Cloud after each victory to save your progress.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
PLAY AS OTTO, AN APPRENTICE OF ANIMA...
...gifted with incredible powers and covet the rank of Master to finally marry your betrothed Ana - captive of the terrible Zahr and his fearsome Golems!
USE THE POWERS OF ANIMA...
...to summon an army of magical Guardians. During your adventure, learn to control new types of Guardians, each with their own unique abilities useful for exploring the world of Spark, as well as for taking down formidable bosses on your way. Acquire new powers for both yourself and your Guardians, and become a true Master of Anima.
- Three worlds to explore with endless modes unlocking after each one
- 4 Characters to upgrade, each with distinctive play styles
- 18 Dungeons to fight through
- Mini games to uncover, side-quests to undertake
- Bosses to fight, merchants to trade with, and secrets to uncover
Developed by Red Winter, a two man studio based in Russia, Dungelot: Shattered Lands is the third part in the popular series, and tasked the player with traversing randomly-generated dungeons, smashing enemies in the face and hunting for the keys that will allow you to venture even further. Dungelot originally became a cult hit thanks to its addictive "just one more go" feel, and with Shattered Lands, the Dungelot formula has now been fully realized.
Dungelot: Shattered Lands will feature dozens of hours of content, with three worlds to explore, hundreds of items, spells and enemies, and epic boss battles that will burn your face off.
In single player, switch between Hamilton and Sasha the bird to get through more than 60 challenging levels, or play the game in offline co-op mode and control one character each! The game supports both keyboard/mouse and game pads.
The increasing difficulty will keep even the most seasoned gamers on their toes and only the most skilled players will make it to the end.
Will you be one of the select few in the world to complete the infamous Toader level 100%?Key Features:
- Highly addictive puzzle adventure!
- Compare scores with your friends using in-game leaderboards!
- Embark on a fantastic journey & unravel an ancient mystery!
- Puzzle solo or take a friend along on the adventure with simultaneous local coop!
Blade Runner is an adventure game developed by Westwood Studios. It came out on 31-10-1997. It was published by Virgin Interactive Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Blade Runner on PC.
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a package from a mysterious messenger, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. Inside the package she finds an artifact, and instantly assailants descend on the museum to rob her. The artifact is stolen. Sarah lowers her head in disbelief as she realizes that again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep.
Next Sarah finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing town which holds an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the rest of the town’s denizens are suffering from a curse that is gradually turning them into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures… a curse that was cast by none other than the mayor, Murray, and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones.
- Thrilling storyline with complex plot based on a dark mystery
- Unusual depth of character for the Hidden Object genre
- AAA-quality cinematics
- A plethora of majestic locations
- Varied gameplay: interactive hidden-object scenes, mahjong, and many others
- Three different types of collectible objects
- The sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, building on the first game’s story
- Bonus gameplay: an additional adventure, telling the story of the praetorians who seek redemption after decades of serving Major Murray
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Replayable minigames and HO scenes
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
Triple Town is an award-winning original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
This is the ultimate hardcore version of Triple Town. There are no in-app purchases of any kind in the game. There is no DLC. When you buy the game, you get everything it has to offer with that purchase. We hope you enjoy it!
Devise strategies as you upgrade and customize each character's skills to suit your playing style.
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Network Players 2-6
2GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
You have been showered with mercy and adopted as a daughter by a mysterious entity known as The Abstraction. You are charged with cultivating a garden paradise on a barren frame in the middle of space, for a mysterious suitor who is to come.
Lately you have been having strange prophetic dreams in which other dimensions have been sending anti-matter tributes and sacrifices, all in a effort to win your hand and share your paradise.
Also, a mysterious glitch in the very fabric of your reality called Mayim has started to show up. Reality bends as everything at the quantum level is digitized and rerouted to an eerie abandoned carpark in Nauseous Pines.
- All the game styles!!, proto-bullethell boss rush is just the beginning as you are plunged into crazy game style combinations including configurations such as frogger, space invaders, california games surfing and fire fighting
- Allegorical story that dramatically furthers the Nauseous Pines/Uriels chasm universe of Railslave games.
- Innovative mechanics, graze fruit to fill your rainbow anti-matter launcher, travel closer to the action to raise the risk bar and spin the fruit machine.
- Punchy full Yamaha FM OST made on synths close to the actual Mega PC and influenced by a wide variety of styles from Indian Bhangra to Technosoft's Thunderforce series.
Overture is a rogue-like 2D action game developed by Black Shell Games.
The game shares many similarities with other rogue-like games. In Overture, you take a role of one of 24 characters and explore the randomly-generated dungeons for loot slaying hordes of monsters and fearsome bosses.
There are four types of characters in the game: warriors, rogues, mages, and shamans. At first, you only have one character per type. Like most other games in the genre, Overture uses a permadeath system which means that there is no way to respawn and after you die battling in a dungeon you start next run from the beginning. After game over you gain some amount of money depending on how well you made this time. You can spend it to unlock new characters or upgrade the ones that you already have.
You control your character using mouse and keyboard. The control scheme reminds of twin-stick shooters. You walk with WASD, aim with mouse and attack with mouse buttons. You can also use magic spells and special abilities. The most notable gameplay mechanic in Overture is running away from enemies. To do so, you have to stop attacking and start going in the direction of the mouse pointer. Mastering this mechanic is essential for surviving in the dungeons. Throughout the dungeons, you can find various useful weapons and items that can boost your stats.
If you fancy co-op games, why don't you try our new favorite fancy co-op game: Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime - available now!
At 60FPS, Castle Crashers Remastered delivers hi-res visuals like nothing you've ever seen before. Up to four friends can play locally or online and save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!
•Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
•Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
•Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
•Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
•Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
•Back Off Barbarian mini game: Jump and hop across the level to avoid the enemies!
•Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge ...
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs and the Emperor struggles with the Pope. At this very moment the Pope has declared that those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of all sins.
Gather prestige and piety and the world will whisper your name in awe. Will you co-opt other monarchs, and the Pope, under your leadership to liberate the Holy Land? Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?Key Features:
- Take control of one of the Great Christian Dynasties of Europe and forge the bonds of your vassals from a circle of friends into a Nation
- Increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins, build Cathedrals and Castles, and combat Highway Robber Bands and defecting vassals
- Historical multiple-choice events will spawn from the actions of your monarch
- Engage in the campaigns of the Hundred Years War, the five Crusades and the Mongol Wars during 400 years of gameplay
- Reenact the crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states in Europe
- Introduce laws, set taxes and interact with hundreds of courtiers and nobles
- Experience realtime grand-strategy based on the engine used by the award winning Europa Universalis-series
- Engage in an evolutionary combat system
- Play all religious orders – choose between the Knight´s Templars, The Knights of St John, The Teutonic Order or the Order of Calatrava and the Order of Santiago
- Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City is a high-quality hidden object puzzle adventure game that focuses on mini games and puzzle solving in the creepy scenery of a gothic city.
HUNT MONSTERS IN THE HAND PAINTED GOTHIC CITY!
Sylvia, the acolyte of the mysterious monster hunting Order, loses her memory. One year later, the Incarceri Stone – a powerful artifact that binds Koshmaar, a horrifying creature from another world – is stolen!
36 CAPTIVATING HAND PAINTED LOCATIONS!
Sylvia and her master, Solomon, embark on an adventure that will lead them into the city of Lichtenheim, where they will face the thief whose identity will come as no less a shock than the actual disappearance of the artifact.
TEST YOURSELF IN 36 MINI GAMES AND HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
The heroin and her mentor will need to put on their detective hats and face not only the evil forces within the gothic walls of the grim city, but also dark secrets from the past. Will Silvia succeed in recovering the Incarceri and prevent the Koshmaar from breaking free? Will she muster the courage to save Lichtenheim and its inhabitants?
HELP THE ESTRANGED LOVERS IN A BONUS ADVENTURE FROM THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION!
The additional content contains an immersive bonus adventure that will pull you deeper into the game!
BRING THE HIDDEN OBJECTS PUZZLES ADVENTURE WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi Fi required for this offline game!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR NEW ADVENTURE GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, stories, tales, and eerie mysteries await in our selection of immersive hidden object puzzle games!
- Master the third installment of Grim Legends!
- 36 atmospheric hand-painted locations!
- Test yourself in 36 mini-games and hidden object scenes!
- Help the estranged lovers in bonus adventure!
- Examine and put together useful items!
PaRappa the Rapper (パラッパラッパー, Parappa Rappā) is a rhythm video game developed by NanaOn-Sha and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation. Created by music producer Masaya Matsuura in collaboration with artist Rodney Greenblat, the game features unique visual design and rap-based gameplay and is considered to be the first true rhythm game. The game was first released in Japan in 1996 and was later released in North America and Europe in 1997. The game was ported to the PlayStation Portable in 2006. A remastered version of the original PlayStation game was released for PlayStation 4 in 2017 for the game's twentieth anniversary.
The game spawned two follow-up titles; a guitar-based spin-off titled Um Jammer Lammy, released in 1999 for the PlayStation, and a direct sequel, PaRappa the Rapper 2, released for the PlayStation 2 in 2001. An anime television series based on the games aired in Japan between April 2001 and January 2002, with a short spin-off series airing from October 2016....
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment.
The digital version of Sentinels of the Multiverse plays like a comic book come to life! Control an entire team of heroes in single player, or head online and join heroes from around the globe in multiplayer. This is cooperative card-battle like you’ve never played before!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes Sentinels of the Multiverse unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the Sentinels of the Multiverse core game:
- 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
- 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
- 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant cards:
- Variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
- Variant villains bring an all new twist on the battle
- All are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs that add new heroes, villains, and environments are available as downloadable content via Steam.
- Season Pass 1 includes the first 4 expansions and 3 mini-packs. Save money and get all the content!
- Mini-Pack 1 includes Unity, Ambuscade, and Silver Gulch, 1883.
- Rook City includes Expatriette, Mr. Fixer, The Chairman, The Matriarch, Plague Rat, Spite, Pike Industrial Complex, and Rook City.
- Infernal Relics includes The Argent Adept, NightMist, Akash'Bhuta, Apostate, The Ennead, GloomWeaver, Realm of Discord, and Tomb of Anubis.
- Mini-Pack 2 includes The Scholar, Miss Information, and The Final Wasteland.
- Shattered Timelines includes Chrono-Ranger, Omnitron-X, La Capitan, The Dreamer, Kismet, Iron Legacy, The Block, and Time Cataclysm.
- Wrath of the Cosmos includes Captain Cosmic, Sky-Scraper, Deadline, Infinitor, Kaargra Warfang, Progeny, Dok’Thorath Capital, and The Enclave of the Endlings.
- Mini-Pack 3 includes Guise, Wager Master, and Omnitron-IV.
- Season Pass 2 includes the final 3 mega-expansions and 2 mini-packs as they become available.
- Vengeance contains 5 heroes, 5 team villains, and 2 environments.
- Villains of the Multiverse contains 10 team villains and 4 environments.
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!Features
- Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
- Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
- Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by Sentinels of the Multiverse artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
- Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from by combining the 10 Heroes, 4 Villains, and 4 Environments.
- Play a solo game with three to five heroes, or pass & play with your friends.
- Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
Sentinels of The Multiverse: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC. ...
Fight through rapid fire single screen levels each with a random combination of platform layout, objective, vending machines and enemies. Dodge and weave amongst the aliens to stay alive but don’t leave them standing too long or the ship’s radiation will mutate them into bigger, nastier versions.
Only by unlocking and mastering the wild variety of weapons, explosives, special abilities, defense moves and perks can you hope to survive across all three galaxies, rid your ship of the mutant menace and save the oblivious humans.Features
- rapid fire levels give you no rest as hordes of enemies arrive, hell-bent on your destruction. Clear the objective quickly and be sure to kill each enemy before it has the chance to mutate into a bigger, nastier version of itself. Take a tiny breather and then it’s on to the next room.
- in the tight confines of the space freighter, standing still is not an option. Your ability to dodge around enemies is as important as your aim. Survival requires quick thinking and rapid reflexes and a true master of the dance is a beautiful thing to behold.
- each single screen level is randomised, drawing on a pool of platform layouts, objective types and enemies as well as which vending machines will be present. You’ll never know which weapons or grenades will spawn in the vending machines whilst crate drops containing special abilities, sidearms, perks and defense moves are also random, adding further to the mind-boggling possible combinations.
- a wealth of weapons, sidearms, special abilities, perks, explosives, defense moves and character skins awaits you. Each new unlockable joins the melting pot of random ingredients, increasing your options but also the need to master each individual element and the way they combine with each other.
- take on the mutant hordes by yourself or team up in local co-op. Two player adds further complications to master as you must be careful to avoid friendly fire from explosives and will have to share/fight over item and health pack drops. ...
Super Cane Magic ZERO game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Super Cane Magic ZERO
Super Cane Magic ZERO is what happens when an action RPG takes place in the extraordinary world created by a witty comic book artist.
Explore the world of WOTF as Coso, Cosa and many other wacky characters. Collect items, fight monsters and explore crazy, dangerous places, alone or with the help of three friends in local co-op!
Sio is an Italian cartoonist, popular for his comic books and his hilarious videos on YouTube. If you wish to find out more about his works, visit his official website!
Right now we are somewhere near 50% of the whole production. This means you can expect roughly 3 times more content and, exponentially, much more gameplay time coming from the combination of randomized scenarios, story mode levels and local pvp arena mode levels. The following list is what we already have in-game.Challenge Mode with procedurally generated dungeonsRight now you can play a first iteration of our challenge mode levels as a standalone game mode with procedurally generated levels. Survive the deadly rooms and defeat all the enemies.RPG enginePrimary and secondary stats, perks and a modular inventory system have been implemented to support your adventures in the world of WOTF. 50 progression levels.Combat SystemPick up everything, throw everything, eat everything. Our arcade combat system is designed to create tons of different and hilarious gameplay possibilities.Local multiplayerBattle your friends in arena mode or play co-op up to 4 players in challenge mode!Campaign and World mapThe world map allows you to select what level you want to explore. It's going to be improved as we get closer to the final release.
The game will save your campaing progress and you will be able to bring all the loot and characters you collected in any of the available game levels displayed on the map.Belief SystemCharacters in Super cane Magic ZERO can belive to lots of crazy stuff. Whatever they believe becomes true in the game world.
The belief system subverts combat and exploration rules and also works as character progression.
This is a list of features we are developing right now or we plan to develop before we reach the complete 1.0 release.In game and meta-game balancing and progressionWe are improving our loot system and enemy abilities. We are working to create better fights and more consistent rewards. We want different items to have distinctive play-styles.Exploration featuresWe are working on new traps, secret passages, hidden items and a modular system for keys and locked doors. That’s what proper adventuring needs!StoryWe are working hard with Sio to create a crazy story mode campaign.More contentJust more game. As our mechanics and game creations tools get better, we are going to release and update our game content, so expect an increasing amount of bigger and better enemies, items, bosses, tilesets and levels.Want to find out more? Follow Super Cane Magic ZERO on: