The best games like Super Blood Hockey are:
- arrow_rightUltimate Chicken Horse
- arrow_rightLuxor 2
- arrow_rightMount Your Friends
- arrow_rightThe World Ends with You
- arrow_rightMr. Shifty
- arrow_rightEA SPORTS NHL 16
- arrow_rightLethal League Blaze
100 Best Games Like Super Blood Hockey:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (94)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (18)
- Android (13)
- macOS (20)
- Linux (11)
- Nintendo Switch (9)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (2)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (9)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Master System (3)
1. Ultimate Chicken Horse
Ever wish you were a wall-jumping, arrow-dodging, trap-setting horse, besting your animal pals in a race through a peril-laden obstacle course that you all built together?
Ultimate Chicken Horse is a party platformer where you and your friends build the level as you play, placing deadly traps before trying to reach the end of the level. If you can make it but your friends can't, you get a point! Play online or locally with your animal buddies and experiment with a wide variety of platforms in all sorts of strange locations to find new ways to mess with your friends.Key Features
- Online and local play
- Unique game flow, from strategic block placement to twitch control platforming
- 10 levels with different features (for now)
- Save and share what you build
- Huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Play as a chicken, horse, sheep, and other wonderful animals
- Fun, cartoony art style
- Sweet funky soundtrack
Please note: there is no "single-player" version of this game. There is online multiplayer, where you can join random lobbies with friends or strangers, so you can still enjoy the game alone! We have also added "Free-play" mode, which allows you to play by yourself, but is only useful for building levels and attempting to run through them.
2. Luxor 2
The much anticipated sequel to the #1 casual game of 2005, LUXOR 2 sets the new standard for action-puzzlers. LUXOR 2 takes you on a beautiful voyage through 88 all-new, gorgeously rendered levels set amongst the pyramids of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres, and to help you shoot them down, Luxor 2 features more explosive power-ups than ever before.
- 88 explosively challenging and gorgeously 3D-rendered levels, taking casual games to the next level
- Four invigorating levels of difficulty, including the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
- Over 80 new statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
- New ranking system to let players work their way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh
- Three stimulating modes of play, including the new Survival and Practice modes
- 13 explosive and unique power-ups, including the new Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help shoot down the oncoming enemy spheres
- 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage in the game
In this world, you will play different roles and have many stories with female characters in several different world. There are elf thief who thinks herself a noble, dragon maid who can never make up her mind, queen who loves females, forest huntress that enjoys the company of her toy-boys...
Join us in this match 3 combat game, capture the girl and do anything you want to her! Dig more into the girl if you would enjoy...
4. Mount Your Friends
Experience the extreme simulated sporting sensation that's sweeping our digital nation! Mount Your Friends is a fiercely competitive sporting event for you to play with your friends in the contextual security of your own home, assuming that your home is not composed of sexual innuendo. If it is, we may suggest buying a new home or at least getting the current one cleaned professionally.
Mount Your Friends is a physics based competitive climbing game where what you climb is each other. Players take turns climbing to the top of a tower of previous climbers (and a goat) working to become the new highest point before time runs out. If you run out of time before reaching the top, you're eliminated. It's simple to get into, but difficulty to master. Adept competitors can create massive towers by flinging themselves faster than simple climbing methods can attain. Of course, you may also end up just falling all the way down a tower if you miss!
5. The World Ends with You
15-year-old Neku Sakuraba wakes up in an intersection awash with people,
alone and unaware of how he got there. Then he receives a text message
containing a mission, and the warning "You have 60 minutes. Fail, and
face erasure." With that, Neku is thrust into a life-or-death Game that
sends him scrambling down streets paved with one riddle after another.
With a time limit of seven days, Neku will team up with unlikely allies
as the Game’s stakes grow more and more deadly...
Modern art style created by a team of artists led by Tetsuya Nomura,
world-renowned character designer of the upcoming Fabula Nova
Innovative Stride-Cross Battle System allows players to control two
characters simultaneously, unleashing special attacks with the stylus
Collect a vast array of custom-designed pins, each with a powerful
psychic ability that can be activated with the right touch or sound
Customize characters with Shibuya's coolest fashions and exchange
items with other players via Mingle Mode while experiencing an amazing
soundtrack combining a fusion of musical influences from hip-hop to
rock and electronica
Battle with up to three friends in Tin Pin Slammer, an exciting and
fast-paced mini-game, via local wireless connection
Categories in common with The World Ends with You: Arcade
6. Mr. Shifty
Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in an all new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty! Mr. Shifty follows a teleportation-fueled heist to break into the world's most secure facility.
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what's possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use group tactics to outsmart Shifty
A group of industry veterans behind 21 games, from GameBoy Advance to Xbox 360, have joined together to raise the bar for independent games: Team Shifty's action-packed debut is a must play!
7. EA SPORTS NHL 16
Built with more input from our fans than ever before, NHL 16 steps onto the ice to deliver new features across the most played single player and team modes, including a re-imagined EA SPORTS Hockey League. Combined with new gameplay balance and innovation at every position and an unrivaled game day authenticity, NHL 16 puts you into the heart of a team, where you play together and win together.
Network Players 2-12
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Categories in common with EA SPORTS NHL 16: Sports
8. Lethal League Blaze
Lethal League Blaze is an intense, high speed ball game, with unique characters, outta sight sounds and none of that weak shit. In Shine City, the anti-gravity ball game has long been illegal. The group who kept playing was dubbed the Lethal League. Even now, with their sport pushed underground, players and crews compete in the League for challenge and respect.
Lethal League Blaze is coming at you and the world in Q4 2018.
In the game, the goal is to beat your opponents with the ball. You can manipulate the ball to get the perfect angle and use your character's special moves to surprise them. But every strike speeds up the ball or even doubles its speed, up to shatteringly extreme velocities. You can tag the ball to your color, but on those high speeds the tables are quickly turned. You can play locally with friends and foes, by yourself in the singleplayer modes or battle it out online!
Up to 4 players:
Play locally AND online with up to 4 players.
Easy to pick up, hard to master gameplay:
Start off simply hitting the ball faster and faster back and forth. Improve by learning how to use Smashes, Bunts and Special Abilities to your advantage. Then go further beyond with parries and countering with throws ending with the pure psychological goodness: taunts.
Tons of unlockable extras and secrets:
Unlock characters and their outfits as you play. New modes and stages are in there too and even the soundtrack can be unlocked to play at leisure.
Play on your own:
Step up to the plate by yourself and beat a series of opponents in the Arcade Mode to reach the beat-blasting bossfight. Then check out the event-based Story Mode that has you playing all sides of the going-downs in Shine City.
Modes and options:
Pick your preferred style of play like with HP, one-shot kill or points. And then there are game modes like Strikers, using goals, and something called Lethal Volley...
A Breakbeat, Hip-Hop and House soundtrack featuring the likes of Frank Klepacki, Pixelord, Bignic and of course Klaus Veen.
Lethal League Blaze is the sequel to the popular projectile-fighting game Lethal League known for it's ridiculous speeds and hitstun, the original game was intense to watch and intenser to play. This time around there will be double the characters at launch and more to come after.
Among the newcomers are Jet, a bubbly jetpacked inline skater and Grid, an electro mafioso who doesn't hold punches. What's more, the boss of the previous installment, Doombox, will return as a fully playable character in Lethal League Blaze.
When it comes to the soundtrack, Klaus Veen will be returning with a remix of the infamous Ordinary Days. Frank Klepacki of Command & Conquer fame is contributing a track and Moscow based producer Pixelord joined the fray as well. Then there is a secret composer whose name should ring a bell, to be unveiled further down the line along with other additions to the game.
Find out more about the game in the coming months! That is, if you're in the official Discord server, Reptile Hideout, or following any of the Team Reptile social outlets!
9. Doodle God Blitz
Starting with the basic elements of earth, wind, fire and air players can build a world filled with locomotives, Dragons, skyscrapers, Aliens and more. In Planet mode players will discover a challenging new way to develop the universe of their dreams.
As you create elements watch the world come to life as new combinations create new elements, life-forms and objects that propagate the planet's surface. But beware with great power comes great responsibility. Players need to be aware of unintended consequences like a zombie plague and other catastrophes! Test your divine knowledge and challenge your friends online with the new Tournament mode. Each time players successfully create a new item they’ll be rewarded with wit and wisdom from some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™ for Steam!
10. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations
What time is it? It’s time to crack a case!
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations is an all-new, story-driven graphic adventure game. Strange stuff is happening in the Land of Ooo (stranger than usual anyway). Luckily, Finn and Jake are on the case. This mysterious adventure will put their detective skills to the test as they search for clues, interrogate witnesses and piece together the evidence to save the day. They might even have to bust up a few goons along the way, but it’s nothing that Finn and Jake Investigations can’t handle!
• Sleuth your way through five cases set in the Land of Ooo, each of which plays out a separate chapter (like your own personal episode of the show).
• See the Adventure Time characters and familiar locations for the first time in 3D.
• Tackle puzzles by creatively using inventory objects and Jake’s shape-shifting abilities.
• Combat evildoers as Finn using a variety of unique swords and Jake’s awesome attack forms.
Soundodger+ combines the twitchiness of bullet hell shooters with the sonic thrills of rhythm games to create a wholly unique experience. Studio Bean has updated the original Adult Swim Games title with all-new tracks, controller support, and a fully-featured level editor. Plus, auto-generate stages from your own music library!Update! October 13, 2014
- 6 new music tracks (see below for full track list)
- Steam Trading Cards supportUpdate! March 7, 2014
- 6 new music tracks (see below for full track list)
- Smooth Listening Mode: play for score without audio penalties when getting hit
- Larger window sizes added: press F3 when in windowed mode to cycle between themKey Features
- 35 music tracks, over half new to the Steam edition
- Artists include celebrated game musicians Disasterpeace (FEZ, Runner2), Danny Baranowsky (The Binding of Isaac) and more
- Auto-generate levels in a snap using your personal music collection
- Create and share original levels using the all-new level editor
- Engage slo-mo for the trickiest sequences, or embark on a risk-free musical journey in Zen modeFull Track List
- Anoctave - Frog of Lore
- Austin Wintory - Lost Age
- Bean - Senioritis
- Bean - Sixteen & Dangerous
- Bean - Solvalou
- Bill Kiley - Foxtail Socks
- Bill Kiley - Glowing Cubes
- Bill Kiley - Rake Leaves Into Piles
- Bill Kiley - Ye Olde Future
- Chelsea Howe - A Walk In The Park
- D.WIGHT - Outside Wars
- D.WIGHT - Waves From Nothing
- Danny Baranowsky - Kirkhope
- Delasaurus - Fields & Reaches
- Disasterpeace - Daisy Wheel
- Ghost Kollective - Dummy (Radio Edit)
- Lifeformed - Chloroplast Skin
- Lifeformed - Forgotten Tea
- Louis Gorenfeld - MIDI Murder Box
- Mike Forst - I Do, What I Want
- Mike Forst - Katapult
- North Base - Overdose
- Sonic - Distant StarsNew Tracks! March 7, 2014
- Bean - Shibuya
- Ben Prunty - Crispy Static
- Chipzel - Tokyo Skies
- Doseone - Samurai Gunn (Title)
- Eirik Suhrke - Menu (Super Crate Box)
- Jukio Kallio - Nuclear Throne (Theme)New Tracks! October 13, 2014
- A_Rival - Venus
- Constrobuz - HP Restored
- Popskyy - Samurai
- Sferro & Tommy - Rapture (Rex Ronan Remix)
- Tommy - Nocturnal Wanderings
- trash80 - missing_you
12. Command & Conquer: Red Alert - The Aftermath
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - The Aftermath is a strategy game developed by Westwood Studios. It came out on 24-09-1997. Virgin Interactive Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - The Aftermath is available on PC.
Frank Klepacki scored the game.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert - The Aftermath: Strategy
13. Europa Universalis
Europa Universalis is a historical strategy game that simulates all aspects of world history from 1492 to 1792. Each player takes on the role of one of the major nations of the era, controlling diplomacy, economy, warfare, exploration, and colonization.
The game takes place on a map divided into approximately 1,500 provinces, and proceeds in a pausable real time format.A number of unique features ensure historical accuracy, including period monarchs, military leaders, and technological gains.
Involve yourself in colonization, exploration, trade and infrastructure, war, religion, and diplomacy against other players or your computer.
Ninety different nations are potentially player-controlled, while the powerful AI controls nonplayer nations.
Choose from nine scenarios, including a Grand Campaign game that encompasses 300 years.
There are more than 500 different historical missions and a dynamic system that generates countless exciting missions.
More than 200 historical events potentially affect the outcome of your actions. A map covering the entire globe encompasses 800-plus named provinces, 550-plus named sea zones, and 100-plus named rivers.
The real-time game can be set to pause at any time or any given event to give players time to plan ahead, thereby creating a semi-real-time environment.
Categories in common with Europa Universalis: Strategy
14. Eryi's Action
One fine day, Eryi went to eat the melon that she had been SO looking forward to... but it was nowhere to be found! Then she noticed a note on the table. She picked it up and read: "Your melon looked delicious, so I took it. From Farta X"
Fuming with rage, Eryi set out from her house to get her melon back from Farta.
Eryi's Action is a 2D ‘trapformer’ by developer Xtal Sword that is visually inspired by Super Mario, but has gameplay akin to games like I Wanna Be the Guy. Don’t be fooled by its adorably charming looks – this game abounds in traps and wants you to die! However, where IWBTG was murderously difficult, Eryi's Action is additively challenging and FUN!
Trap placement is often laugh-out-loud funny and seriously engaging. Some traps simply need to be learned to avoided, but others are puzzles that will require your skill and wits to beat. Either way, Eryi’s action delivers laughs, frustrating and satisfaction & all for just $4.99!
- 12 action-packed stages & boss fights!
- Adorably charming world & characters!
- Fiendishly cunning traps!
- It’s okay to fail! Autosave has your back!
- FUN! You'll die a lot, but you WILL go back for more!
- 32 achievements!
Created by Xtal Sword: http://xtalsword.com
Localized & published by Nyu Media: http://nyu-media.com
Xtal Sword and Nyu Media Ltd assume no responsibility for any damage, injury, rage, addiction or mental trauma caused by playing this game. Play at your own risk!
15. Z Steel Soldiers
“Lead your Z: Steel Soldiers into the next century rebooted for the rocket fuelled fans of the classic hard-core strategy game.
In the bloody aftermath of ‘Z’ comes Z: Steel Soldiers. All your favourite strategies and gameplay from the classic version, with graphics that have powered into the 21st century, vivid 3D landscapes, and a state of the art engine that brings your game to life. Meet the new breed of robots, with a taste for war and a warped sense of humour. Z: Steel Soldiers – you’ve never had it so good!”
When you take control of your Steel Soldiers unit, you’d better hit the ground running, as you take some superb war machinery straight into the heat of battle. You can start to build up your forces when this firefight is over. Right now you’d better just dig in!
Every theatre of the war is intertwined with the non-linear plot, revealing more twists and turns than a roller coaster, this is no ordinary battle, and these are no ordinary troops. They are fearless troops who drink rocket fuel and pick fights with saber-tooth snow slugs just for fun. You’ve never met robots quite this screwed-up before...
* 30 Distinct, lush levels spread across 6 unique worlds.
* Air, ground and sea units ranging from WW2 based vehicles through to modern jet fighters.
* Significantly enhanced 3D Graphics packed full of scalable features such as reflections and particle systems providing intense and rich landscapes.
* Real-time environment forces, both local and world forces affect the environment to such detail that even plumes of smoke are split as helicopters come soaring through.
* 9 different robots each with unique abilities.
* Revolutionary fast-resource style gameplay; The more territories you take, the larger the resource ‘flag’ in that territory and the faster and more you can build; leaving you to deal with the real objective – all-out warfare!
* Our most advanced AI yet, that will stop at nothing to rid the universe of Zod and his band of space renegades...
GET READY TO KISS YOUR SHINY METAL BUTT GOODBYE
Categories in common with Z Steel Soldiers: Strategy
17. Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
The Disney Club Penguins from the wildly popular snow-covered Disney Club Penguin online world waddle onto the Nintendo DS for the first time. Disney Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force introduces kids to all new adventures in the Disney Club Penguin world, giving players a chance to complete secret agent missions, solve mysteries and connect with friends and the Disney Club Penguin Web site in new ways. Kids can earn coins while playing on the Disney Club Penguin Nintendo DS, which will seamlessly transfer into their online accounts via a wireless connection. Players will embark on missions utilizing familiar and all-new gadgets, accessories, disguises, vehicles and locations to investigate mysterious events in the Disney Club Penguin world.
- Take on the role of an Disney Club Penguin Elite Penguin Forces agent, completing top secret missions only available on the Disney Club Penguin Nintendo DS
- Play brand new exclusive DS-only mini-games including Snowboarding and Dance Challenge.
- Play favorite Disney Club Penguin mini-games such as Cart Surfer, Jet Pack Adventure and Ice Fishing in a whole new way, using the DS stylus and the unique dual-screen view.
- Earn coins while playing on the Nintendo DS to use or transfer wirelessly to online accounts.
- Download new missions and weekly newsletters.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
Categories in common with Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force:
Platform: Nintendo DS
18. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
The unwanted are kicked into
the black sea...
... where they would
melt and harden into
a pure metal.
The metal was then harvested
and put to good use by the
From the most handsome developer ever...
Samu presents you with a new RPG experience that will
Blow. Your. Mind.
Introducing Mothlight. A game about exploration, weird stuff,
and exploring a world made entirely out of people. Literally.
This world is different.
As people were kicked into the black sea,
their bodies melted and then hardened
into a pure metal called "Dreg Ore".
Soon the ore started to clump together
and form islands. This happened more
and more until continents were made.
People who were kicked in fell on land instead
of in the water. And then boom. Civilization.
Your main goal is to explore and thrive!
Gear up, get cooler armor and be more stylish.
Fight more bizarre bosses and find more exciting items!
The world is yours to conquer!
Neethan threatens Augus in a time most harsh.
Demons from the darkest depths of the sea are making everyone go mad.
The Apostles of the Deep Ones are manipulating powerful entities...
And Enzo is stuck in the middle of it.
Escape this hell and return to the world above...
...or be devoured by the eldritch abominations below.
A Game by: SAMU~
Music by: Chez Monplaisir
Hey, if you like this game and want to support the Developer: https://www.patreon.com/samuchan
20. Ironclads: American Civil War
Battle of the civil war ironclads. Take part in battles from USS Monitor vs CSS Virginia before battles between armored squadrons of steamships and other vessels.
The flow of time is organized into rounds. Within the limits of each round, the player and the computer opponent take turns executing all actions possible within five minutes of real time combat for each of their ships. At the moment when the selected active ship is carrying out an action, all other game units are motionless. Time for decision-making is not limited.
Game locations are presented in real 1:1 scale and are not divided into cells or hexagons. The trajectory of movement of the active ship is determined by laws of physics and calculated using realistic speed, size and shape of a unit.
The campaign based on alternate outcomes of events which assume a more favourable position for the Confederation in the first two years of the conflict, including diplomatic recognition and construction of a stronger, more balanced Southern fleet in European shipyards.
USA and CSA campaigns: 14 missions, 80 hours of game time, 54 unique ships. USS Monitor, CSS Virginia, USS New Ironsides and others Civil War ironclads 3d models.
- Historical accuracy: the game's locations are created based on historical maps and other surviving documents and accounts of real battles
- 3D models of the civil war ironclads and other warships are based on original drawings and designs from archives, or those restored by experts using photos, models and descriptions of the ships that participated in the Civil War
- Realness: use of real specifications of the civil war ironclads and other warships: the size, hull contours, displacement, construction materials and design, quality and arrangement the crew and armament, speed and acceleration
- Calculations of physical interactions such as collisions between ships, flooding and capsizing, shell modeling, ammunition fires and flooding
- Use of a special ballistic calculator on the basis of original artillery tables for definition of accuracy, penetration ability, explosion and shrapnel damage
Categories in common with Ironclads: American Civil War: Strategy
21. Old Time Hockey
Old Time Hockey features 5-on-5 arcade hockey gameplay where players will their opponents to submit through rough and tumble aggressive hitting and fighting. You are expected to contest for the puck by taking the body and hitting your opponents by throwing elbows, shoulder checks, cross checks, hip checks, and dirty clotheslines. Timely hits allow your team to go on fire and inflict further damage on your opponents causing them to drop the mitts and fight. That's right, aggressive hockey is back in town! Experience hockey the way it was meant to be played - line brawls, bench brawls, goalie fights, stick fights, knockouts and injuries, molestation of refs - Old Time Hockey has it all! Win the bouts to fatigue your opponents for good and gain a clear advantage to score goals and win the hockey game. Better yet, injure most of your opponents and you will win the game by way of a forfeit. That's Old Time Hockey - I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out!
Categories in common with Old Time Hockey: Sports
22. Grobda Remix
23. Subspace Continuum
Subspace Continuum is one of the longest-running multiplayer action games in the world. Entirely player-managed and supported, its dedicated community continues to play this game year after year for its responsive, nuanced controls and instantly-addictive combat.
What makes this game so special?
- Customized zones each with their own unique ship settings
- Automated leagues with detailed stat tracking
- Wide array of weapons and tools, including: bullets, bombs, mines, repels, bursts, decoys, temporary walls, and more
- A variety of play modes: CTF, turf, deathmatch, ball games, team deathmatch, base assault, and hundreds of special events
- Oldschool ambiance, a nice contrast to new games with all style and no substance
- A community glad to welcome newcomers, and with real personality
- Netcode so optimized that you can run smoothly from almost any connection or location
It's hard to describe why people love this game so much. Like any classic, even today, it still feels fresh. But it's not without its faults; it has an older interface that can be confusing at first. New players have to first set up a profile by clicking the Profile button, and then typing in a Player Name and Password at the top right. This name must be unique to the network. The only way to check is by pressing OK, choosing a zone from the list, and then pressing Play to see if your name is already in use. (Hint: it probably is, so try something unusual!)
Once you're in the game, you can access the menu by pressing Escape. Change to a new ship by pressing 1-8, or choose S to spectate. By default, Ctrl fires your guns, Tab will Bomb, and Shift is your afterburner. To talk to other players, just start typing.
If you can handle a few quirks, you might discover why Subspace Continuum has such incredible lasting appeal. Come on in, try a few different zones, and see for yourself! You might just find it's your new favorite game.
25. Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe is an action, sports and arcade game developed by The Bitmap Brothers. It was originally released in 1990. It was published by Tower Studios. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe is available on Atari ST, SEGA Master System, Game Boy and Xbox 360.
Nation 12 scored the game.
26. Mutant League Hockey
Mutant League Hockey is a hockey game that was released in 1994 for the Sega Genesis. This video game is a spin-off of Mutant League Football and features several of the same team names and players as well as new ones.
Categories in common with Mutant League Hockey: Sports
27. NHL Hockey '95
NHL Hockey '95 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada and Pioneer Productions. It came out on 01-01-1994. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play NHL Hockey '95 on PC.
It was scored by Rob Hubbard.
Categories in common with NHL Hockey '95: Sports
28. Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Episode 2 - The Last Resort
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Episode 2 - The Last Resort is an adventure game developed by Telltale Games. It was originally released in 2009. It was published by Telltale Games. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Episode 2 - The Last Resort on PC.
Categories in common with Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Episode 2 - The Last Resort: Adventure
29. Amazing Spider-Man, The (1989)
Amazing Spider-Man, The (1989) is an arcade game developed by Paragon Software Corporation. It was originally released in 1989. It was published by Paragon Software Corporation. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Amazing Spider-Man, The (1989) is available on PC.
Categories in common with Amazing Spider-Man, The (1989): Arcade
30. A Long Road Home
A Long Road Home is a point and click adventure game, created in a top down, 2D perspective. The gameplay harkens back to the adventure games of old, with lots of text descriptions, puzzle solving and item usage.The StoryA Long Road Home puts players in the role of a young man who becomes wounded and separated from his family when they are attacked along the way to their new home. Behind this plot is a secret cult led by a nefarious being, who is able to travel between the infinite numbers of planes (dimensions). Having conquered numerous worlds already, she now has her sights set on this one, and aims to use our hero for her own devious ends. If the protagonist is to reunite with his mother and sister, he must venture through catacombs, secret temples and frozen mountains while escaping the clutches of the evil invaders.Features
- mouse and keyboard support
- gamepad support
- 6+ hours of gameplay
- challenging puzzles
31. Q-YO Blaster
Is a horizontal Shoot 'Em Up , with peculiar characters, strange enemies, bullets, many bullets and many explosions. Enter the miniature world and stop the threat.
Enjoy the rudeness with weapons, special powers and help from mystical beings.
Q-YO Blaster has a nice 2d environment with detailed pixel art scenarios, varied enemies section, stages, powers, improvements and many more
- Characters by class
- Weapons and Perks
- Super Special Powers
- Variety of enemies and confrontations against great bosses
- 8 stages with animated backgrounds and high detail
- Difficulty levels
32. Genesis of Drones
The horde of drones has invaded earth. They are taking over cities and factories to use for their own self-replication. Play as Joe or Gem and rise up to fight the horde. This is an 8-bit style platformer comprised of eleven levels. Nine in the campaign and two unlockable levels. The gameplay is meant to be fast and challenging with a focus on destroying the enemy units (drones and tanks). You will have to fight a more challenging boss at the end of each level in the campaign. There are two weapons at Joe and Gem's disposal, a briefcase for bashing, and they can turn any mobile into a weapon which remotely destroys the drones.
Each item you are holding = 1 HP so if you have a briefcase and mobile, you can get hit two times before dying. If you get hit once, you lose the mobile, get hit again and lose the briefcase, get hit one more time and you're dead.
Genesis of Drones was inspired by the games I grew up on. I hope you will enjoy it!
Explore strange new worlds and enjoy unique adventures in Mimpi!
Mimpi is fantastic new adventure, puzzle, and platformer game.
The game is like a psychedelic illustration come alive.
Mimpi the dog is searching for his master in eight diverse worlds. The environment is seldom repetitive, the puzzles are always new.
The story is told without words by the game world itself. The game can be played by anyone: kids, adults, hipsters and crypto terrestrials... :)
8 carefully designed and challenging levels where each screen is extraordinary piece of art
Puzzle, platformer and adventure mechanics combined into unique gameplay style
Unique puzzles and minigames that seldom repeat
24 short collectible comics to discover
Unobtrusive story told completely without words, no boring dialogues
Music changes as you progress thru levels "composed by Sype Studios"
Various character skins available in game
Extremely sharp vector graphics
Fully interactive game world with cartoon-like physics
Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways
Become a fan of Mimpi on Facebook and get the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/siliconjelly/ or follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/siliconjelly
34. My Loved Heart
Zombie platformer, jump on platforms and collect your favorite hearts to move on. Do not step on the spikes, they will kill the zombies. Zombies can bounce off walls when jumping, use this feature to jump to the right place. Over 30 levels of fun game with fun zombie music and great gameplay.
Click the mouse, the zombie will jump. Jump and do not fall on the spikes. Collect all hearts and achivki.
Pixel graphic style, hardcore and unforgettable music is all you need for a pleasant evening.
36. Ice Hockey
Ice hockey is a hard-hitting, fast-action competitive sport. And this game recreates all of the excitement, from face-offs to penalty shots. Pick your team's formation by selecting the features of your players, and get ready for face-off! Pass the puck and shoot to score, but don't forget to strengthen your defense when it's your opponent’s turn to attack! It's up to you to find the best strategy to win the game—finesse or power. You can use fake shots to surprise your adversaries or start a fight on the ice to crush them! Whichever you choose, you’d better be prepared for complete mayhem!
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
Categories in common with Ice Hockey:
37. MySims Racing
Race into an all-new adventure with the MySims! Start out at the driving school and learn the ways of the road. Work your way up to facing the toughest MySims rival racers and trickiest tracks in the land. The more you win, the more you’ll be able to customize your kart and trick it out with new gadgets and power-ups. When you’re ready, take on your friends in four-player mode!
• Race to the finish – Face a variety of tricky MySims opponents on a
huge variety of exotic tracks
• Four-player racing – Up to four racers can compete for prizes and bragging rights
• Strategize to win – Use drifting, boost control and driving strategy to get an edge on your opponents
• Build your winning car – Improve power, acceleration, and handling by mixing and matching engines, suspension, and steering components
• Awesome Power-ups – Get ahead of the curve with awesome power-ups like the heat-seeking watermelon or a bubble dropper
Categories in common with MySims Racing:
38. WITCH-BOT MEGLILO
STORYThe year is 1977.
Meglilo came from a magic kingdom to visit the human world, but she was unfortunately killed when she landed in the midst of a confrontation between Professor Amamori, inventor of the Vulkaiser, and the Gogoh Army.
Professor Amamori performed a reconstruction operation on her, and she was brought back as a WITCH-BOT, to seek revenge on the Gogoh Army!
Join Meglilo and her adorable sidekick/conscience, Billiken, as they blast through multiple worlds and bosses to bring about order and justice...after tragedy has already occurred.
Mixing classic vertical shmup action with hilariously dark cut scenes, Meglilo isn't a game where you just skip straight to the action. Watch as our heroine waits until AFTER the villains do terrible things (usually watching the whole time) before leaping into action. With great campy dialogue and questionable morals, WITCH-BOT Meglilo's cute aesthetics belie the sheer amount of havoc that happens around you.
Meglilo isn't your usual bullet hell vertical shooter. When your lightning fast reflexes aren't enough, this magical cyborg has a couple of tricks up her sleeve.
Harnessing the magic that still resides within, Meglilo can stop time and warp about the screen! Simply press the Time-Stop button and choose where in the stage you'd like to teleport. Meglilo will then warp directly to her destination, making her invulnerable to incoming bullets and obstacles. Using the Time-stop warp, you can dodge enemy attacks, teleport to strategic points, and much more! But be warned: there's a limit to how often you can zap around, and your magical gauge will deplete quickly, so use your power wisely!
But don't just rely on your witchcraft. Meglilo's satellites are interchangable and upgradeable, featuing around 10 variations include “Multi-target shot”, “Laser” and “Drill”.
Different Satellite variations can be equipped on the left and right sides, allowing for totally different attack styles every time. For example, having a right side devoted to a melee style while the left is powered up with lasers. It’s up to the player how they wish to enter battle!
Show that you have what it takes to take on the Gogoh Army, its fierce commanders and ultimately save(?) the world!GAME CONTROLS
- Z: shot
- X: Time-stop warp
- Left Ctrl: Pause
- Esc: Close the game
- Space: Go back to title
The concept for WITCH-BOT MEGLILO was to create a unique shoot ‘em up that allows players to “stop time and dodge through a hail of bullets”.
Players will feel unstoppable as they easily evade attacks that they would normally find difficult to avoid, as well as attacks that are impossible to avoid.
With the Satellites that can be equipped on the left and right, the aim is to highlight the fun of creating weapon combinations specific to ASTROPORT.
Please play many times and try out various unique weapon combinations!
The story that progresses with each stage is presented as a dark comedy.
This game is a work of fiction. All characters, groups and places appearing in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual groups or places, is purely coincidental.
39. Windjammers 2
The legendary disc throwing game, Windjammers, is getting a sequel! Dotemu will officially toss Windjammers 2 onto your Nintendo Switch and PC in 2019!
Windjammers 2 will combine everything fans love about the classic title with entirely hand-drawn 2D animations to create the ultimate windjamming experience. The coming sequel will bring new stages and players, surprising and amazing new power moves and enhanced gameplay mechanics!
• Gorgeous hand-drawn 2D animations
• Brand new characters and stages
• New power moves
• Enhanced online multiplayer gameplay modes
• Local PvP
[ Windjammers 2 - Announcement Trailer ]
[ Windjammers 2 - Gameplay Reveal Trailer (alpha footage) ]
Windjammers is a sports game played from a top-down perspective. Similar to ice hockey, players are tasked to shoot a frisbee at the goal zone of the opponent attempting to score. In the game, players are able to select different stages and characters. Some characters from the original game, including Wessel, returns for the sequel. Each character has their own attributes. For instance, some characters have more steady control than others at the cost of speed. There are EX Moves, which are special powers can be activated for gameplay advantages. Both single-player and local multiplayer modes are featured.
40. Tasty Blue
Tasty Blue is an underwater side-scrolling eat 'em up game. You start as a small goldfish with an insatiable appetite. After being overfed by your owner, you'll escape into the ocean and eat everything that you encounter. The more you eat, the bigger you get!
In addition to the goldfish, you'll also play as a dolphin and a shark. The dolphin starts off as an overworked aquarium star, forced to jump through flaming hoops for food. He escapes from captivity by eating his way through the aquarium and taking revenge on his trainer. The shark is the final playable character, an artificial fish created by scientists to save Earth's oceans. It uses self-replicating nano technology to consume everything in its path and convert their matter into its own. There's no telling how big this shark will get.
There are over 50 levels in the main story mode of the game. There are also 15 more challenging bonus levels to play after the main game has been completed.
There are three main environments to explore in the game: temperate, tropical, and arctic.
There are a wide range of difficulty levels to choose from. On the easiest difficulty enemies do virtually no damage. On the most challenging difficulty enemies will eat you and cause instant level failure.
Adjust the amount of blood that comes from your prey. This is off by default.
2-Player Local Coop
Two players can play side by side on the same computer. Options allow for split screen (horizontal or vertical) or shared screen (this provides more screen space but constrains the movement of players together).
Keyboard and mouse controls are supported in all modes.
On Windows, most controllers will work for the single player game. To use controllers in 2-player coop mode, both controllers need to be Xbox 360 or Xbox One controllers.
On Mac, PS3 and PS4 controllers are supported.
41. Rage Wars
Get prepared for the FIRST EVER shooter game based on Rage Comics ! Rage Wars is a well-made action game with a variety of weapons, worlds and enemies to challenge with.
A game where you have either a storyline or an Arena mode to challenge your friends over Game Center!
Simple controls let you take over the battlefield easily.
- Storyline with 30 levels, lots of enemies and cut-scenes to catch up with dramatic story.
- Arena mode - Kill as much zombies as you can.
- Dynamic main character facial rage expressions.
- Most of Rage Faces used just in one game for your joy.
- Lots of Y U NO, FUUUUU, and Trolling moments you will never forget.
- Collect potatoes to unlock different weapons!
- Use your RAGE button whenever you're in trouble!
So Y U NO TRY IT OUT?
True Story ;)
42. Empire of the Gods
Build flourishing cities and the largest monuments ever seen.
Enjoy an original card game with absorbing gameplay which whisks you back several centuries to the times when people built huge, unbelievable monuments. Work your way up from a small tribe to a flourishing Empire along the Nile. Build the large pyramids which tower above vast cities, win the Gods' favour and become the mightiest Pharaoh. The Gods are known to favor the mightiest one. Can you architect a new, unstoppable Empire of the Gods?
- Enjoy original and simple card game.
- Build 12 beautiful cities and monuments.
- Improve your character.
- Use dozens of bonus and extra cards.
- Reach up to 15 achievements.
43. Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure
Auro: A Monster Bumping Adventure introduces a new kind of gameplay: Bumping Tactics.
Guide Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons in this one-of-a-kind single-player turn based game, with only a handful of tactical spells and your wits to protect you. Face a variety of monsters, each with their own fun abilites, and then when they least expect it, give 'em a healthy bump, straight into the drink!
Auro is easy to learn, difficult to master, and supported furiously by the devs, who've taken over six years to polish this critically-acclaimed game and bring it to Steam in its best form yet.
- A single-player competitive campaign mode
- Procedurally generated maps
- Deep, skill-based gameplay
- Emergent complexity! Crazy combos!
- Nine carefully balanced and exciting spells
- Quickly get to the action - no nonsense!
- A whole bunch of fun, challenging monsters
- Detailed, colorful pixel art
- An original thematic soundtrack
- From Dinofarm Games, the creators of the hit iOS dungeon-crawler 100 Rogues
Auro is critically-accclaimed (91% on Metacritic) and it’s getting better all the time!
The game has been massively overhauled for its Steam version, with new art, a completely redesigned UI, a new map generation algorithm, new rules, changes to monsters and spells, and much more. At Dinofarm Games, our games are our baby, so expect to see frequent updates and new free content.
Want a bit more info about the game? Why not watch this how-to-play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaG4vtq2sc0
Or check out the manual at http://www.auro-game.com
44. Euclidean Skies
Mind-altering puzzle adventures, highly acclaimed, award winning games Euclidean Skies and Euclidean Lands are coming to Steam as one adventure with best levels from both games, and with an infinite level generator!
Experience these mystical worlds like never before, with game-play completely twisted around, gorgeous graphics, smooth shadows, floating castles and scary foes.
Euclidean Skies combines marvelous architecture and turn-based movements to create a beautiful world with mind-bending puzzles.
The game’s focus is on shifting and rotating the world to gain tactical advantage and overpower the enemies in 40 elegant, but incredibly challenging levels.
Designed for all ages, Euclidean Skies evokes the feelings of a physical toy, where the joy lies in the act of play. While it’s possible to play the game with efficiency in mind, playing around with different shapes and forms, without the pressure of solving a level, can be truly satisfying too.
Additional to 40 long and complex levels, 15 more levels were added to this version of game to ease new players in, and players can enjoy unlimited procedurally generated puzzles as well.
● 40 hand-crafted levels with mind-bending puzzles
● Fierce boss fights
● 15 levels from Euclidean Lands
● Procedurally generated levels for unlimited game-play
● Special achievements for ambitious players
● Skip-a-level option for impatient players
● Cloud sync across all your devices
45. Last Days of Old Earth
THE FIGHT FOR A DYING SUN
There is no space for defeat. Defeat means death on the battlefield or the end of our search for the last rays of a dying sun. We must escape these bitter, glacial wastelands and find a new home. A new future.
Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set in a far future world where the sun is dying. The remnants of humanity must migrate once a generation towards the equator where it is still warm enough to sustain life.
Last Days of Old Earth invites you to become the leader of the human Skywatchers or the robotic Automata, two fundamentally opposed factions. In a hostile environment, where natural resources are almost depleted, you must fight your way to survive for one more turn. With scarcity goes rivalry, and only the law of the wild applies in this icy and desolate world.
- Explore the frost-covered ruins of the far future, discovering settlements and ruined cities of a once-thriving cilization. Discover and exploit resources to build your armies and defeat your opponents.
- Play as the Skywatchers Clan, the last inheritors of the once-great human legacy, or as the mysterious Automata, the robotic sentinels created by a vanished civilization for an unknown purpose - two different factions with very different play-styles.
- Play with your customized powerful army decks or select pre-made ones. Build specialized decks or find the right balance between heroes, infantry, artillery, air and armored units, then take on opponents both online and off.
- Follow the iconic leaders of the Skywatchers Clan through a full, story-driven, mission-based single player campaign, revealing more about the unique lore of the game.
- Fight your opponent’s army in thrilling turn-based battles, where smart tactics and clever deployment can tilt the odds, even against foes with superior numbers.
- Sneak up on your opponent’s hero to assassinate them or destroy building facilities to thwart your enemy’s best laid plans thanks to stealth mechanics.
- Strike at the heart of your opponent's forces from the air, softening up their armies or send out aircraft to scout and investigate unexplored areas of the map, quickly revealing the enemy's plans.
- Upgrade your building structures with new facilities and defense systems.
- Deploy 24 unique heroes to lead your armies with powerful game-twisting special abilities.
- Heroes and Units have special abilities: use them to your advantage and discover the best synergies and tactics that suit your play style.
- Make smart use of terrain! Climb hills and mountains to gain increased line of sight, and hide in forests and ruins to shield your forces from attack.
- A skirmish mode that uses a randomly-generated map system, offering a different theatre of war every single game.
- Challenging but 100% fair AI opponents.
- A rich multiplayer offering, to take the hard-earned skills from single player, into the online arena.
Categories in common with Last Days of Old Earth: Strategy
46. Spell Casting: Meowgically Enhanced Edition
Spell Casting is a line drawing puzzle game in which you are a young wizard learning spells in the comfort of your home thanks to Wizardly Distance Education offered by the prestigious Magical Education Of Wizards School!
Practice casting spells by tracing out the patterns in the spell books using your mouse (or finger if using a touchscreen laptop / tablet). Earn a 3 star rating in each practice spell to unlock the exam for that book.
You'll need to remember the previously learned spell shapes to pass the exam and unlock new spell books!
Spell Casting is fun for all ages and family friendly. Play just for fun or try to achieve 5 stars in all the spells and exams.
Spell Casting supports accessibility by supporting touch screen tablet devices and also allows you to hold down the Space Bar when drawing instead of clicking the mouse.
47. Wayne Gretzky Hockey
Wayne Gretzky Hockey is an ice hockey-themed sports game developed by Bethesda Softworks, and first published in 1988. The game features the name and likeness of Canadian professional ice hockey centre Wayne Gretzky. Bethesda Softworks published Wayne Gretzky Hockey shortly after Peter Pocklington traded Gretzky from the Edmonton Oilers to the Los Angeles Kings on 9 August 1988.
Bethesda Softworks followed the game with two sequels: Wayne Gretzky Hockey II (1990) and Wayne Gretzky Hockey 3 (1991).
Categories in common with Wayne Gretzky Hockey: Sports
“Possibly the best online multiplayer game ever released for iOS.”
Warbits, a war simulator for a better tomorrow. Give peace a fighting chance by settling your differences casualty free. Don't agree with your fellow factions? You don't have to! Put those blasters down, load up Warbits, and virtually crush the opposition!
CAMPAIGN - Battle through 20 missions across 5 unique environments as you unravel the story of a dysfunctional galaxy and the war simulator designed to save it.
CHALLENGE MODE - Test your grit against 30 challenging missions at your own pace. 10 Skirmish, 10 Puzzle and 10 unlockable Veteran missions.
POWERS - Supercharge your army with 16 game changing power-ups.
ONLINE OR LOCAL - Take the fight online with Game Center or play locally against friends and AI opponents.
TAG MATCHES - Automatically get matched against players based on the modes you like to play.
INSTRUCTION MANUAL - Harken back to the golden age of cracking open a new game with this classic instruction manual: http://riskylab.com/WarbitsManual
• Asynchronous gameplay
• 40 Custom versus maps
• 15 Game Center achievements
• Replays & in game messaging
• Sync campaign progress with iCloud
"Comforted a 4-year-old who was nervous on a flight."
“I haven't laughed at a game in a long time and this has touched my heart.”
“Is it out yet?”
-Twitter Follower 2012
“looks so incredibly generic from the trailer...”
Follow Risky Lab: