100 Best Games Like Super Blood Hockey of 2020 - Super Blood Hockey Alternatives
Trying to find games like Super Blood Hockey? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Super Blood Hockey, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Super Blood Hockey that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Super Blood Hockey
List of Best Super Blood Hockey Alternatives | Games Like Super Blood Hockey
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Super Blood Hockey in 2020. If there is something missing from the Super Blood Hockey , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Ultimate Chicken Horse is a party platformer where you and your friends build the level as you play, placing deadly traps before trying to reach the end of the level. If you can make it but your friends can't, you get a point! Play online or locally with your animal buddies and experiment with a wide variety of platforms in all sorts of strange locations to find new ways to mess with your friends.Key Features
- Online and local play
- Unique game flow, from strategic block placement to twitch control platforming
- 10 levels with different features (for now)
- Save and share what you build
- Huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Play as a chicken, horse, sheep, and other wonderful animals
- Fun, cartoony art style
- Sweet funky soundtrack
Please note: there is no "single-player" version of this game. There is online multiplayer, where you can join random lobbies with friends or strangers, so you can still enjoy the game alone! We have also added "Free-play" mode, which allows you to play by yourself, but is only useful for building levels and attempting to run through them. ...
Join us in this match 3 combat game, capture the girl and do anything you want to her! Dig more into the girl if you would enjoy... ...
Mount Your Friends is a physics based competitive climbing game where what you climb is each other. Players take turns climbing to the top of a tower of previous climbers (and a goat) working to become the new highest point before time runs out. If you run out of time before reaching the top, you're eliminated. It's simple to get into, but difficulty to master. Adept competitors can create massive towers by flinging themselves faster than simple climbing methods can attain. Of course, you may also end up just falling all the way down a tower if you miss! ...
Just Dance 2019 is the ultimate party game with over 40 hot tracks from chart-topping artists like Bruno Mars, Cardi B, and Daddy Yankee. Use your smartphone to track your moves and jump into a personalized experience as the game learns your dancing moves and makes suggestions.
The #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time, with over 65 million
units sold* is coming this fall with 40 new and fun songs. Whether
there's something to celebrate or for no reason at all, Just Dance is
there for every occasion!
15-year-old Neku Sakuraba wakes up in an intersection awash with people,
alone and unaware of how he got there. Then he receives a text message
containing a mission, and the warning "You have 60 minutes. Fail, and
face erasure." With that, Neku is thrust into a life-or-death Game that
sends him scrambling down streets paved with one riddle after another.
With a time limit of seven days, Neku will team up with unlikely allies
as the Game’s stakes grow more and more deadly...
Modern art style created by a team of artists led by Tetsuya Nomura,
world-renowned character designer of the upcoming Fabula Nova
Innovative Stride-Cross Battle System allows players to control two
characters simultaneously, unleashing special attacks with the stylus
Collect a vast array of custom-designed pins, each with a powerful
psychic ability that can be activated with the right touch or sound
Customize characters with Shibuya's coolest fashions and exchange
items with other players via Mingle Mode while experiencing an amazing
soundtrack combining a fusion of musical influences from hip-hop to
rock and electronica
Battle with up to three friends in Tin Pin Slammer, an exciting and
fast-paced mini-game, via local wireless connection
Patapon™ returns to PlayStation with all new enhancements taking full advantage of the PS4 and PS4 Pro!
Patapon™ is a rhythm-based 2D platform/action game marching to PlayStation®4 with revitalized graphics output in 1080p and 4K resolution on compatible displays. For years the Patapon tribe has lived in the desolate frontier, driven from their home by the evil Zigoton army. Behind the Patapons' cute exterior, lies a fierce warrior spirit that can only be commanded by the beat of their God’s war drum. They wait for the day that the 'Almighty' will return, to lead them against their enemies and bring them back to their homeland. Finally, their wait has come to an end as the drums of war are heard once again.
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what's possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use group tactics to outsmart Shifty
A group of industry veterans behind 21 games, from GameBoy Advance to Xbox 360, have joined together to raise the bar for independent games: Team Shifty's action-packed debut is a must play! ...
Network Players 2-12
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
The much anticipated sequel to the #1 casual game of 2005, LUXOR 2 sets the new standard for action-puzzlers. LUXOR 2 takes you on a beautiful voyage through 88 all-new, gorgeously rendered levels set amongst the pyramids of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres, and to help you shoot them down, Luxor 2 features more explosive power-ups than ever before.
- 88 explosively challenging and gorgeously 3D-rendered levels, taking casual games to the next level
- Four invigorating levels of difficulty, including the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
- Over 80 new statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
- New ranking system to let players work their way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh
- Three stimulating modes of play, including the new Survival and Practice modes
- 13 explosive and unique power-ups, including the new Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help shoot down the oncoming enemy spheres
- 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage in the game
Lethal League Blaze is an intense, high speed ball game, with unique characters, outta sight sounds and none of that weak shit. In Shine City, the anti-gravity ball game has long been illegal. The group who kept playing was dubbed the Lethal League. Even now, with their sport pushed underground, players and crews compete in the League for challenge and respect.
Lethal League Blaze is coming at you and the world in Q4 2018.
In the game, the goal is to beat your opponents with the ball. You can manipulate the ball to get the perfect angle and use your character's special moves to surprise them. But every strike speeds up the ball or even doubles its speed, up to shatteringly extreme velocities. You can tag the ball to your color, but on those high speeds the tables are quickly turned. You can play locally with friends and foes, by yourself in the singleplayer modes or battle it out online!
Up to 4 players:
Play locally AND online with up to 4 players.
Easy to pick up, hard to master gameplay:
Start off simply hitting the ball faster and faster back and forth. Improve by learning how to use Smashes, Bunts and Special Abilities to your advantage. Then go further beyond with parries and countering with throws ending with the pure psychological goodness: taunts.
Tons of unlockable extras and secrets:
Unlock characters and their outfits as you play. New modes and stages are in there too and even the soundtrack can be unlocked to play at leisure.
Play on your own:
Step up to the plate by yourself and beat a series of opponents in the Arcade Mode to reach the beat-blasting bossfight. Then check out the event-based Story Mode that has you playing all sides of the going-downs in Shine City.
Modes and options:
Pick your preferred style of play like with HP, one-shot kill or points. And then there are game modes like Strikers, using goals, and something called Lethal Volley...
A Breakbeat, Hip-Hop and House soundtrack featuring the likes of Frank Klepacki, Pixelord, Bignic and of course Klaus Veen.
Lethal League Blaze is the sequel to the popular projectile-fighting game Lethal League known for it's ridiculous speeds and hitstun, the original game was intense to watch and intenser to play. This time around there will be double the characters at launch and more to come after.
Among the newcomers are Jet, a bubbly jetpacked inline skater and Grid, an electro mafioso who doesn't hold punches. What's more, the boss of the previous installment, Doombox, will return as a fully playable character in Lethal League Blaze.
When it comes to the soundtrack, Klaus Veen will be returning with a remix of the infamous Ordinary Days. Frank Klepacki of Command & Conquer fame is contributing a track and Moscow based producer Pixelord joined the fray as well. Then there is a secret composer whose name should ring a bell, to be unveiled further down the line along with other additions to the game.
Find out more about the game in the coming months! That is, if you're in the official Discord server, Reptile Hideout, or following any of the Team Reptile social outlets!
Go behind the seams with Kirby in his latest adventure!
Kirby's first console platform game since the Nintendo 64 days
introduces an amazing new look based on animated yarn and a world of
cloth and textiles. The creative approach is woven directly into the
game play and allows the ever-morphing Kirby to take on a variety of new
forms. A simultaneous two player* mode will have players of all skill
levels enjoying this one-of-a-kind experience.
The look of the world is stunning, but it's also interactive. Pulling
on stray threads might reveal hidden areas. When Kirby literally goes
behind the scenes, the virtual fabric warps and bends to show his
Thanks to his versatile yarn composition, Kirby can take on a variety
of forms both in his common actions and when he transforms into
powerful vehicles. When Kirby dashes, he zips around as a car. In
water, he turns into a submarine. At times he can even transform into
a massive robotic tank, a UFO and other vehicles.
Two players can play through the entire game together.
Beads and collectible items are scattered throughout the environments
for players to find.
As you create elements watch the world come to life as new combinations create new elements, life-forms and objects that propagate the planet's surface. But beware with great power comes great responsibility. Players need to be aware of unintended consequences like a zombie plague and other catastrophes! Test your divine knowledge and challenge your friends online with the new Tournament mode. Each time players successfully create a new item they’ll be rewarded with wit and wisdom from some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™ for Steam! ...
Scrapland is an action, racing and arcade game developed by MercurySteam Entertainment. It came out on 04-11-2004. Enlight Software published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Scrapland on PC.
American McGee produced the game. Eugeni Martine and Oscar Araujo scored the game.
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations is an all-new, story-driven graphic adventure game. Strange stuff is happening in the Land of Ooo (stranger than usual anyway). Luckily, Finn and Jake are on the case. This mysterious adventure will put their detective skills to the test as they search for clues, interrogate witnesses and piece together the evidence to save the day. They might even have to bust up a few goons along the way, but it’s nothing that Finn and Jake Investigations can’t handle!
• Sleuth your way through five cases set in the Land of Ooo, each of which plays out a separate chapter (like your own personal episode of the show).
• See the Adventure Time characters and familiar locations for the first time in 3D.
• Tackle puzzles by creatively using inventory objects and Jake’s shape-shifting abilities.
• Combat evildoers as Finn using a variety of unique swords and Jake’s awesome attack forms. ...
- 6 new music tracks (see below for full track list)
- Steam Trading Cards supportUpdate! March 7, 2014
- 6 new music tracks (see below for full track list)
- Smooth Listening Mode: play for score without audio penalties when getting hit
- Larger window sizes added: press F3 when in windowed mode to cycle between themKey Features
- 35 music tracks, over half new to the Steam edition
- Artists include celebrated game musicians Disasterpeace (FEZ, Runner2), Danny Baranowsky (The Binding of Isaac) and more
- Auto-generate levels in a snap using your personal music collection
- Create and share original levels using the all-new level editor
- Engage slo-mo for the trickiest sequences, or embark on a risk-free musical journey in Zen modeFull Track List
- Anoctave - Frog of Lore
- Austin Wintory - Lost Age
- Bean - Senioritis
- Bean - Sixteen & Dangerous
- Bean - Solvalou
- Bill Kiley - Foxtail Socks
- Bill Kiley - Glowing Cubes
- Bill Kiley - Rake Leaves Into Piles
- Bill Kiley - Ye Olde Future
- Chelsea Howe - A Walk In The Park
- D.WIGHT - Outside Wars
- D.WIGHT - Waves From Nothing
- Danny Baranowsky - Kirkhope
- Delasaurus - Fields & Reaches
- Disasterpeace - Daisy Wheel
- Ghost Kollective - Dummy (Radio Edit)
- Lifeformed - Chloroplast Skin
- Lifeformed - Forgotten Tea
- Louis Gorenfeld - MIDI Murder Box
- Mike Forst - I Do, What I Want
- Mike Forst - Katapult
- North Base - Overdose
- Sonic - Distant StarsNew Tracks! March 7, 2014
- Bean - Shibuya
- Ben Prunty - Crispy Static
- Chipzel - Tokyo Skies
- Doseone - Samurai Gunn (Title)
- Eirik Suhrke - Menu (Super Crate Box)
- Jukio Kallio - Nuclear Throne (Theme)New Tracks! October 13, 2014
- A_Rival - Venus
- Constrobuz - HP Restored
- Popskyy - Samurai
- Sferro & Tommy - Rapture (Rex Ronan Remix)
- Tommy - Nocturnal Wanderings
- trash80 - missing_you
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - The Aftermath is a strategy game developed by Westwood Studios. It came out on 24-09-1997. Virgin Interactive Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - The Aftermath is available on PC.
Frank Klepacki scored the game.
Fuming with rage, Eryi set out from her house to get her melon back from Farta.
Eryi's Action is a 2D ‘trapformer’ by developer Xtal Sword that is visually inspired by Super Mario, but has gameplay akin to games like I Wanna Be the Guy. Don’t be fooled by its adorably charming looks – this game abounds in traps and wants you to die! However, where IWBTG was murderously difficult, Eryi's Action is additively challenging and FUN!
Trap placement is often laugh-out-loud funny and seriously engaging. Some traps simply need to be learned to avoided, but others are puzzles that will require your skill and wits to beat. Either way, Eryi’s action delivers laughs, frustrating and satisfaction & all for just $4.99!
- 12 action-packed stages & boss fights!
- Adorably charming world & characters!
- Fiendishly cunning traps!
- It’s okay to fail! Autosave has your back!
- FUN! You'll die a lot, but you WILL go back for more!
- 32 achievements!
Created by Xtal Sword: http://xtalsword.com
Localized & published by Nyu Media: http://nyu-media.com
Xtal Sword and Nyu Media Ltd assume no responsibility for any damage, injury, rage, addiction or mental trauma caused by playing this game. Play at your own risk! ...
A demo of nintendogs+cats can be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop's
title information page for the Golden Retriever & New Friends version of
the game. In the demo, you can choose to play with dogs from all three
versions of nintendogs+cats (golden retriever, toy poodle, and French
nintendogs puppies are back in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system, with even cuter and more expressive puppies and, for the first time, kittens! The fun from the original nintendogs game returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear, and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities.
nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends
nintendogs + cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends
• More than 20 breeds to choose from
○ Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities.
○ Breed choice depends on game version. These include French Bulldog, Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever.
• Puppies and kittens come to life
○ Puppies and kittens look fluffier, softer and more expressive than ever in 3D.
○ Adorably life-like puppies and kittens react to your touch and your voice using the built-in camera, touch screen and microphone. The facial-recognition technologies on the Nintendo 3DS even let puppies recognize their owners.
○ You can take pictures of your puppies and kittens by simply tapping the camera icon on the screen, which you can save to your album and share with your friends.
• Share your experience with friends and other players
○ Exchange your Mii™ characters, puppies and kittens, and presents with other nearby players over a wireless connection (StreetPass™).
○ Seamlessly hop online and download new game content such as new Mii characters and items such as pet accessories (SpotPass™)*
• Play with your puppies and kittens in your world
○ With the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand.
○ You will be able to walk with your puppy and have your steps counted by the built-in pedometer on the Nintendo 3DS system when you have the game inserted and in sleep mode.
○ The Journal feature will keep track of your daily activities in the game. You can view other players you’ve encountered with StreetPass, view your pedometer data, etc.
*wireless broadband Internet access required for online features. For more information, go to support.nintendo.com.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under....
In the bloody aftermath of ‘Z’ comes Z: Steel Soldiers. All your favourite strategies and gameplay from the classic version, with graphics that have powered into the 21st century, vivid 3D landscapes, and a state of the art engine that brings your game to life. Meet the new breed of robots, with a taste for war and a warped sense of humour. Z: Steel Soldiers – you’ve never had it so good!”
When you take control of your Steel Soldiers unit, you’d better hit the ground running, as you take some superb war machinery straight into the heat of battle. You can start to build up your forces when this firefight is over. Right now you’d better just dig in!
Every theatre of the war is intertwined with the non-linear plot, revealing more twists and turns than a roller coaster, this is no ordinary battle, and these are no ordinary troops. They are fearless troops who drink rocket fuel and pick fights with saber-tooth snow slugs just for fun. You’ve never met robots quite this screwed-up before...
* 30 Distinct, lush levels spread across 6 unique worlds.
* Air, ground and sea units ranging from WW2 based vehicles through to modern jet fighters.
* Significantly enhanced 3D Graphics packed full of scalable features such as reflections and particle systems providing intense and rich landscapes.
* Real-time environment forces, both local and world forces affect the environment to such detail that even plumes of smoke are split as helicopters come soaring through.
* 9 different robots each with unique abilities.
* Revolutionary fast-resource style gameplay; The more territories you take, the larger the resource ‘flag’ in that territory and the faster and more you can build; leaving you to deal with the real objective – all-out warfare!
* Our most advanced AI yet, that will stop at nothing to rid the universe of Zod and his band of space renegades...
GET READY TO KISS YOUR SHINY METAL BUTT GOODBYE ...
-Overuse of random text generation.
- ~2+ hours of content. ...
The game takes place on a map divided into approximately 1,500 provinces, and proceeds in a pausable real time format.A number of unique features ensure historical accuracy, including period monarchs, military leaders, and technological gains.
Involve yourself in colonization, exploration, trade and infrastructure, war, religion, and diplomacy against other players or your computer.
Ninety different nations are potentially player-controlled, while the powerful AI controls nonplayer nations.
Choose from nine scenarios, including a Grand Campaign game that encompasses 300 years.
There are more than 500 different historical missions and a dynamic system that generates countless exciting missions.
More than 200 historical events potentially affect the outcome of your actions. A map covering the entire globe encompasses 800-plus named provinces, 550-plus named sea zones, and 100-plus named rivers.
The real-time game can be set to pause at any time or any given event to give players time to plan ahead, thereby creating a semi-real-time environment. ...
The Disney Club Penguins from the wildly popular snow-covered Disney Club Penguin online world waddle onto the Nintendo DS for the first time. Disney Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force introduces kids to all new adventures in the Disney Club Penguin world, giving players a chance to complete secret agent missions, solve mysteries and connect with friends and the Disney Club Penguin Web site in new ways. Kids can earn coins while playing on the Disney Club Penguin Nintendo DS, which will seamlessly transfer into their online accounts via a wireless connection. Players will embark on missions utilizing familiar and all-new gadgets, accessories, disguises, vehicles and locations to investigate mysterious events in the Disney Club Penguin world.
- Take on the role of an Disney Club Penguin Elite Penguin Forces agent, completing top secret missions only available on the Disney Club Penguin Nintendo DS
- Play brand new exclusive DS-only mini-games including Snowboarding and Dance Challenge.
- Play favorite Disney Club Penguin mini-games such as Cart Surfer, Jet Pack Adventure and Ice Fishing in a whole new way, using the DS stylus and the unique dual-screen view.
- Earn coins while playing on the Nintendo DS to use or transfer wirelessly to online accounts.
- Download new missions and weekly newsletters.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate....
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
the black sea...
... where they would
melt and harden into
a pure metal.
The metal was then harvested
and put to good use by the
From the most handsome developer ever...
Samu presents you with a new RPG experience that will
Blow. Your. Mind.
Introducing Mothlight. A game about exploration, weird stuff,
and exploring a world made entirely out of people. Literally.
This world is different.
As people were kicked into the black sea,
their bodies melted and then hardened
into a pure metal called "Dreg Ore".
Soon the ore started to clump together
and form islands. This happened more
and more until continents were made.
People who were kicked in fell on land instead
of in the water. And then boom. Civilization.
Your main goal is to explore and thrive!
Gear up, get cooler armor and be more stylish.
Fight more bizarre bosses and find more exciting items!
The world is yours to conquer!
Neethan threatens Augus in a time most harsh.
Demons from the darkest depths of the sea are making everyone go mad.
The Apostles of the Deep Ones are manipulating powerful entities...
And Enzo is stuck in the middle of it.
Escape this hell and return to the world above...
...or be devoured by the eldritch abominations below.
A Game by: SAMU~
Music by: Chez Monplaisir
Hey, if you like this game and want to support the Developer: https://www.patreon.com/samuchan
Battle of the civil war ironclads. Take part in battles from USS Monitor vs CSS Virginia before battles between armored squadrons of steamships and other vessels.
The flow of time is organized into rounds. Within the limits of each round, the player and the computer opponent take turns executing all actions possible within five minutes of real time combat for each of their ships. At the moment when the selected active ship is carrying out an action, all other game units are motionless. Time for decision-making is not limited.
Game locations are presented in real 1:1 scale and are not divided into cells or hexagons. The trajectory of movement of the active ship is determined by laws of physics and calculated using realistic speed, size and shape of a unit.
The campaign based on alternate outcomes of events which assume a more favourable position for the Confederation in the first two years of the conflict, including diplomatic recognition and construction of a stronger, more balanced Southern fleet in European shipyards.
USA and CSA campaigns: 14 missions, 80 hours of game time, 54 unique ships. USS Monitor, CSS Virginia, USS New Ironsides and others Civil War ironclads 3d models.
- Historical accuracy: the game's locations are created based on historical maps and other surviving documents and accounts of real battles
- 3D models of the civil war ironclads and other warships are based on original drawings and designs from archives, or those restored by experts using photos, models and descriptions of the ships that participated in the Civil War
- Realness: use of real specifications of the civil war ironclads and other warships: the size, hull contours, displacement, construction materials and design, quality and arrangement the crew and armament, speed and acceleration
- Calculations of physical interactions such as collisions between ships, flooding and capsizing, shell modeling, ammunition fires and flooding
- Use of a special ballistic calculator on the basis of original artillery tables for definition of accuracy, penetration ability, explosion and shrapnel damage
What makes this game so special?
- Customized zones each with their own unique ship settings
- Automated leagues with detailed stat tracking
- Wide array of weapons and tools, including: bullets, bombs, mines, repels, bursts, decoys, temporary walls, and more
- A variety of play modes: CTF, turf, deathmatch, ball games, team deathmatch, base assault, and hundreds of special events
- Oldschool ambiance, a nice contrast to new games with all style and no substance
- A community glad to welcome newcomers, and with real personality
- Netcode so optimized that you can run smoothly from almost any connection or location
It's hard to describe why people love this game so much. Like any classic, even today, it still feels fresh. But it's not without its faults; it has an older interface that can be confusing at first. New players have to first set up a profile by clicking the Profile button, and then typing in a Player Name and Password at the top right. This name must be unique to the network. The only way to check is by pressing OK, choosing a zone from the list, and then pressing Play to see if your name is already in use. (Hint: it probably is, so try something unusual!)
Once you're in the game, you can access the menu by pressing Escape. Change to a new ship by pressing 1-8, or choose S to spectate. By default, Ctrl fires your guns, Tab will Bomb, and Shift is your afterburner. To talk to other players, just start typing.
If you can handle a few quirks, you might discover why Subspace Continuum has such incredible lasting appeal. Come on in, try a few different zones, and see for yourself! You might just find it's your new favorite game. ...
Ice Hockey is an ice hockey video game designed by Activision programmer Alan Miller, and published by Activision....
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe is an action, sports and arcade game developed by The Bitmap Brothers. It was originally released in 1990. It was published by Tower Studios. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe is available on Atari ST, SEGA Master System, Game Boy and Xbox 360.
Nation 12 scored the game.
Mutant League Hockey is a hockey game that was released in 1994 for the Sega Genesis. This video game is a spin-off of Mutant League Football and features several of the same team names and players as well as new ones....
NHL Hockey '95 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada and Pioneer Productions. It came out on 01-01-1994. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play NHL Hockey '95 on PC.
It was scored by Rob Hubbard.
Amazing Spider-Man, The (1989) is an arcade game developed by Paragon Software Corporation. It was originally released in 1989. It was published by Paragon Software Corporation. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Amazing Spider-Man, The (1989) is available on PC.
Rabbids Big Bang is the first Rabbids physic-based game on mobile devices that lets you pilot a Rabbid in space with the tip of your finger!
BECOME AN EXPERT RABBID PILOT WITH ONLY ONE FINGER!
* Use a bat to thrust a Rabbid into space…
* … and control its trajectory using the jetpack and planet gravity.
* Play tactically as your fuel will drain when you boost.
* Don’t crash into the planets... unless you’re asked to!
COMPLETE 150 SILLY AND CHALLENGING MISSIONS
* Explore 10 different wacky galaxies each of them offering 15 missions.
* Bounce on Space Duckies, hit Space Cows, or fly your Rabbid to the Sun.
* Use our ranking system to progress with your Rabbid and unlock achievements.
UPGRADE & CUSTOMIZE YOUR RABBID
* Collection coins to upgrade the jetpack and increase its power.
* Customize your Rabbid with new helmets, bats and more for the funniest looks.
* Equip your Rabbid with special items and master the galaxy of fun!
THE RABBIDS WACKY HUMOR
Space cows, cheese planets, UFOs… Your Rabbid will have more than one occasion to scream Bwaaah…and so will you!
NOTICE 1: Rabbids Big Bang is currently not supported on the iPod Touch 4
NOTICE 2: If the game crashes during the loading on your Apple device:
If you are on a 2G/Edge network, try to put the device in "Airplane mode"
Rabbids Big Bang is made for your children! It includes a parental gate that prevents accidental in-app purchases.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian.
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ...
• Become Rex and mutate into 9 different builds like Slam Cannon, Rex
Ride and Boogie Pack!
• Accept Agent Six’s missions, fight with Bobo Haha and uncover collectibles for Doc Holiday!
• Explore 11 different environments and hidden areas to evolve your powers!
• Fight through the depths of the jungle, the scorching deserts and the heart of metropolitan cities!
Blinx: The Time Sweeper is a fast-paced action game featuring a cool, clever new character in wild, warped worlds. The ability to control the flow of time provides a totally new 4-dimensional gaming experience only possible on Xbox....
Perfect your rhythm with over 50 minigames and remixes in this quirky, charming rhythm game. Catchy music and crazy scenarios will teach players to feel the beat. It's easy to learn, tough to master...but aim
for accurate performances, as players will be rewarded with medals and bonus content!
Rayman Gold is an arcade game developed by Ubi Soft Entertainment. It was originally released in 1997. It was published by Ubisoft Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Rayman Gold on PC.
Rémi Gazel scored the game.
- mouse and keyboard support
- gamepad support
- 6+ hours of gameplay
- challenging puzzles
Is a horizontal Shoot 'Em Up , with peculiar characters, strange enemies, bullets, many bullets and many explosions. Enter the miniature world and stop the threat.
Enjoy the rudeness with weapons, special powers and help from mystical beings.
Q-YO Blaster has a nice 2d environment with detailed pixel art scenarios, varied enemies section, stages, powers, improvements and many more
- Characters by class
- Weapons and Perks
- Super Special Powers
- Variety of enemies and confrontations against great bosses
- 8 stages with animated backgrounds and high detail
- Difficulty levels
Each item you are holding = 1 HP so if you have a briefcase and mobile, you can get hit two times before dying. If you get hit once, you lose the mobile, get hit again and lose the briefcase, get hit one more time and you're dead.
Genesis of Drones was inspired by the games I grew up on. I hope you will enjoy it! ...
Explore strange new worlds and enjoy unique adventures in Mimpi!
Mimpi is fantastic new adventure, puzzle, and platformer game.
The game is like a psychedelic illustration come alive.
Mimpi the dog is searching for his master in eight diverse worlds. The environment is seldom repetitive, the puzzles are always new.
The story is told without words by the game world itself. The game can be played by anyone: kids, adults, hipsters and crypto terrestrials... :)
8 carefully designed and challenging levels where each screen is extraordinary piece of art
Puzzle, platformer and adventure mechanics combined into unique gameplay style
Unique puzzles and minigames that seldom repeat
24 short collectible comics to discover
Unobtrusive story told completely without words, no boring dialogues
Music changes as you progress thru levels "composed by Sype Studios"
Various character skins available in game
Extremely sharp vector graphics
Fully interactive game world with cartoon-like physics
Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways
Become a fan of Mimpi on Facebook and get the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/siliconjelly/ or follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/siliconjelly
Click the mouse, the zombie will jump. Jump and do not fall on the spikes. Collect all hearts and achivki.
Pixel graphic style, hardcore and unforgettable music is all you need for a pleasant evening. ...
Ice hockey is a hard-hitting, fast-action competitive sport. And this game recreates all of the excitement, from face-offs to penalty shots. Pick your team's formation by selecting the features of your players, and get ready for face-off! Pass the puck and shoot to score, but don't forget to strengthen your defense when it's your opponent’s turn to attack! It's up to you to find the best strategy to win the game—finesse or power. You can use fake shots to surprise your adversaries or start a fight on the ice to crush them! Whichever you choose, you’d better be prepared for complete mayhem!
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U....
Race into an all-new adventure with the MySims! Start out at the driving school and learn the ways of the road. Work your way up to facing the toughest MySims rival racers and trickiest tracks in the land. The more you win, the more you’ll be able to customize your kart and trick it out with new gadgets and power-ups. When you’re ready, take on your friends in four-player mode!
• Race to the finish – Face a variety of tricky MySims opponents on a
huge variety of exotic tracks
• Four-player racing – Up to four racers can compete for prizes and bragging rights
• Strategize to win – Use drifting, boost control and driving strategy to get an edge on your opponents
• Build your winning car – Improve power, acceleration, and handling by mixing and matching engines, suspension, and steering components
• Awesome Power-ups – Get ahead of the curve with awesome power-ups like the heat-seeking watermelon or a bubble dropper
Prepare to experience one of the most popular PC shareware games, now available on iPhone devices!
Full Version Includes:
Three complete episodes with huge boss battles:
-Bravo Sector: Original shareware game (lite)
-Tango Sector: Greater challenge awaits
-Outer Limits: To the moon, and beyond!
(27 missions + 4 difficulty levels each)
Five extra powerful weapons only available in the full version:
-Plasmaray: Nicknamed the 'Deathray'
-Laser Turret: Auto-targeting laser strike
-Power Disrupter: Overloads enemy equipment
-The Bomb: Destroys ground units on a budget
-Twin Laser: The ultimate weapon
(17 power-ups available)
Perfect conversion to the iPhone. Relive the memories, or learn firsthand why fans love Raptor.
- Fly through deserts, jungles, cities, and space as a hired gun for money and adventure, but mostly money
- Buy weapons and catch power-ups to upgrade your firepower and abilities
- Seamlessly updated to run on modern handheld devices
- Excellent new touch controls bring you into the action
- Great game play that stands the test of time
- "Watch out for the Battle Cow!"
Are you good enough to survive the onslaught of enemies that are coming to shoot you down? If you are looking for old-school shoot'em-up action, then try Raptor today!
The Story So Far:
Your engine's turbines roar as you scream out of the sky. Startled troops look up just in time to see your wing cannons blaze. You feel the plane buck slightly as your missiles streak toward their targets. A flash in the distance tells you that they have done their job and so have you. The Mega-Corps pay well, for those good enough to survive. They call you into the shadows with dreams of wealth, and you answer, the only way you know how.
Welcome to the world of Raptor. You and your plane are the best there is, and you're ready to face your ultimate challenge. Earn cash from each successful mission to buy upgrades for your plane and outfit it with the best that money can buy. Keep those shields charged with Energy Modules and stock-up on high tech gadgets, because you are going to need it!
Ported to iPhone devices by Blitwise:
Blitwise, best known for creating Pocket Tanks (also in the App Store), has taken on the challenge of porting one of the best 2D shoot'em-ups to the latest in mobile technology. It is our honor and privilege to squeeze Mountain King Studios, Inc. classic game into a handheld device with fantastic touch screen controls.
Michael P. Welch says, "Raptor: Call of the Shadows was one of the first PC games I ever played, and its fluid graphics and game play just blew me away. How could I resist?"
Learn more about us at:
Meglilo came from a magic kingdom to visit the human world, but she was unfortunately killed when she landed in the midst of a confrontation between Professor Amamori, inventor of the Vulkaiser, and the Gogoh Army.
Professor Amamori performed a reconstruction operation on her, and she was brought back as a WITCH-BOT, to seek revenge on the Gogoh Army!
Join Meglilo and her adorable sidekick/conscience, Billiken, as they blast through multiple worlds and bosses to bring about order and justice...after tragedy has already occurred.
Mixing classic vertical shmup action with hilariously dark cut scenes, Meglilo isn't a game where you just skip straight to the action. Watch as our heroine waits until AFTER the villains do terrible things (usually watching the whole time) before leaping into action. With great campy dialogue and questionable morals, WITCH-BOT Meglilo's cute aesthetics belie the sheer amount of havoc that happens around you.
Meglilo isn't your usual bullet hell vertical shooter. When your lightning fast reflexes aren't enough, this magical cyborg has a couple of tricks up her sleeve.
Harnessing the magic that still resides within, Meglilo can stop time and warp about the screen! Simply press the Time-Stop button and choose where in the stage you'd like to teleport. Meglilo will then warp directly to her destination, making her invulnerable to incoming bullets and obstacles. Using the Time-stop warp, you can dodge enemy attacks, teleport to strategic points, and much more! But be warned: there's a limit to how often you can zap around, and your magical gauge will deplete quickly, so use your power wisely!
But don't just rely on your witchcraft. Meglilo's satellites are interchangable and upgradeable, featuing around 10 variations include “Multi-target shot”, “Laser” and “Drill”.
Different Satellite variations can be equipped on the left and right sides, allowing for totally different attack styles every time. For example, having a right side devoted to a melee style while the left is powered up with lasers. It’s up to the player how they wish to enter battle!
Show that you have what it takes to take on the Gogoh Army, its fierce commanders and ultimately save(?) the world!GAME CONTROLS
- Z: shot
- X: Time-stop warp
- Left Ctrl: Pause
- Esc: Close the game
- Space: Go back to title
The concept for WITCH-BOT MEGLILO was to create a unique shoot ‘em up that allows players to “stop time and dodge through a hail of bullets”.
Players will feel unstoppable as they easily evade attacks that they would normally find difficult to avoid, as well as attacks that are impossible to avoid.
With the Satellites that can be equipped on the left and right, the aim is to highlight the fun of creating weapon combinations specific to ASTROPORT.
Please play many times and try out various unique weapon combinations!
The story that progresses with each stage is presented as a dark comedy.
This game is a work of fiction. All characters, groups and places appearing in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual groups or places, is purely coincidental. ...
The legendary disc throwing game, Windjammers, is getting a sequel! Dotemu will officially toss Windjammers 2 onto your Nintendo Switch and PC in 2019!
Windjammers 2 will combine everything fans love about the classic title with entirely hand-drawn 2D animations to create the ultimate windjamming experience. The coming sequel will bring new stages and players, surprising and amazing new power moves and enhanced gameplay mechanics!
• Gorgeous hand-drawn 2D animations
• Brand new characters and stages
• New power moves
• Enhanced online multiplayer gameplay modes
• Local PvP
[ Windjammers 2 - Announcement Trailer ]
[ Windjammers 2 - Gameplay Reveal Trailer (alpha footage) ]
Windjammers is a sports game played from a top-down perspective. Similar to ice hockey, players are tasked to shoot a frisbee at the goal zone of the opponent attempting to score. In the game, players are able to select different stages and characters. Some characters from the original game, including Wessel, returns for the sequel. Each character has their own attributes. For instance, some characters have more steady control than others at the cost of speed. There are EX Moves, which are special powers can be activated for gameplay advantages. Both single-player and local multiplayer modes are featured.
In addition to the goldfish, you'll also play as a dolphin and a shark. The dolphin starts off as an overworked aquarium star, forced to jump through flaming hoops for food. He escapes from captivity by eating his way through the aquarium and taking revenge on his trainer. The shark is the final playable character, an artificial fish created by scientists to save Earth's oceans. It uses self-replicating nano technology to consume everything in its path and convert their matter into its own. There's no telling how big this shark will get.
There are over 50 levels in the main story mode of the game. There are also 15 more challenging bonus levels to play after the main game has been completed.
There are three main environments to explore in the game: temperate, tropical, and arctic.
There are a wide range of difficulty levels to choose from. On the easiest difficulty enemies do virtually no damage. On the most challenging difficulty enemies will eat you and cause instant level failure.
Adjust the amount of blood that comes from your prey. This is off by default.
2-Player Local Coop
Two players can play side by side on the same computer. Options allow for split screen (horizontal or vertical) or shared screen (this provides more screen space but constrains the movement of players together).
Keyboard and mouse controls are supported in all modes.
On Windows, most controllers will work for the single player game. To use controllers in 2-player coop mode, both controllers need to be Xbox 360 or Xbox One controllers.
On Mac, PS3 and PS4 controllers are supported. ...
Super Blood Hockey game is one of the best Sports games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Sports games.
More About Super Blood Hockey
ARCADE-STYLE HOCKEY ACTION! Travel back to a time when sports games were all about the action. Customize your lineup and use superior skating, positioning, strategy and violence to assert your dominance on the ice.
CRUNCHY RETRO PIXELATED GORE! Experience brutality on ice like you've never witnessed before: blood splattering collisions, brain-scrambling head injuries, bloody vomiting spells and violent seizures.
MIND MELTING CHIPTUNE SOUNDTRACK! Enjoy the driving retro beats of an original soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley.
4-PLAYER LOCAL MULTIPLAYER! Paint the ice with the blood of your friends!
GLOBAL SHOWDOWN! Take on the world in a global ice hockey tournament. Failure to secure victory for your nation could result in your execution.
CHALLENGE MODE! Conquer a variety of difficult challenges (4 vs. 8, manual goalie control, etc.) and fun scenarios (12 vs 12 Mega Rumble, Turbo Mode, etc.).
CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT! The release is not the end! Voice your opinion in the discussion forum and tell me what else you would like to see in the game!
*For the best experience a gamepad is highly recommended (e.g. Steam Controller, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation + many others will work with emulation) - The game can also be played with only a keyboard.
Made in Finland