The best games like Sunset Overdrive are:
- arrow_rightFar Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
- arrow_rightKilling Floor
- arrow_rightJotun: Valhalla Edition
- arrow_rightSerious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- arrow_rightNi no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die!
100 Best Games Like Sunset Overdrive:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (56)
- PlayStation 4 (76)
- iOS (39)
- Android (31)
- macOS (69)
- Linux (40)
- Nintendo Switch (42)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (41)
- PlayStation 3 (44)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (13)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Web (1)
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
2. Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
The game uses part of the world Far Cry 3.
In 2007, a devastating nuclear war was interrupted by a temporary truce between world powers. But the state without war is not pleasant to everyone - on a remote island someone creates an army of robots called Omega Force, to force the world to resume the war. On the island comes the fighter of the special division Mark IV Cyber Commando, cyborg Rex Power Colt, to prevent the villain to realize his plan.
The character moves through the levels, destroys enemies, collects useful items and performs certain tasks. For example, to save a hostage or destroy an object. Successful execution of missions brings him points of "experience". As the game progresses, the hero's weapon and skills are improved.
This game is characterized by a visual solution in the style of fantastic fighters of the 80s. In the same style, the soundtrack is designed. Many decisions directly cite the classic footage from the films of this time.
Categories in common with Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon: Shooter
3. Killing Floor
In Killing Floor you play as a part of a special team to fight off legions of cloned zombies. Horzine Biotech released an endless amount of clones from the facility and citizens are drowning in this waves of human flesh. Local police are trying to fight them back, but there is no progress. British government decides to build up a special team of fighters to fight off numerous amount of enemies on their territory.
Every level in the game has a precise amount of waves according to your difficulty. With each wave, the number of zombies and types will change becoming more challenging to live through. By successfully winning the round and depending on your skills, game awards with cash that you can spend on new weapon and supplies. High variety of classes have added a different gaming style for every player. You can be a Gunslinger and use pistols, Commando that uses rifles or Support that uses shotguns. Every class has their advantages and perks that can be unlocked by levelling it up. As the final wave players must face a boss with a unique mechanic.
Categories in common with Killing Floor: Action
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
5. Jotun: Valhalla Edition
The graphics solution of the game may seem simple at first glance, but in fact, it is very addictive and elaborated with the exceptional talent of the artist. Reminds the best samples from the history of world animation. There is an impression that the directors and operators of the highest Hollywood level worked on all the scenes in the game - the hero's simple passage through the hanging ladder suddenly turns into an exciting panorama that you want to admire for a long time. Voices speaking the ancient Scandinavian languages, and beautiful original music help to create a tangible atmosphere of Nordic folklore and adventure. These advantages draw attention to the game, despite the lack of continuous action. There is no such action in the game, but when it does happen, its epic nature is suited to the world of Nordic fairy tales. Plots of these tales and a description of the world of Nordic myths are adequately represented in the game, it is even possible to study this topic. The gameplay consists of exploring large levels, searching for runes to enter the next level, avoiding various exotic troubles and rare but epic and picturesque battles.
6. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
7. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Re-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni in a role-playing masterpiece!
Re-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni in the sequel to the role-playing masterpiece developed by LEVEL-5.
Explore a beautifully crafted world and experience the gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. LEVEL-5 reunites with Yoshiyuki Momose on character design and Music created by Joe Hisaishi in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.
8. Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! is a tower-defense game where you, as the War Mage, need to protect the world from the hordes of evil creatures such as Orcs and Ogres. To complete your mission, you need to keep enemies out from magical Rifts that must not be destroyed. Every level features from four to twelve waves; each Orc that reaches your Rift damages it a little. Once the Rift Score is 0, you need to start the level over.
The title uses a third-person perspective that makes it look like a classic action game. To protect the Rift, you can not only use different traps and spells but also fight Orcs yourself. If you're killed, you'll respawn near your Rift for a certain score.
Each trap or spell costs the in-game currency you earn by defeating enemies. At the beginning of the level, you choose up to ten items for the battle. As a rule, all traps only work once and then need some time to recharge. Every item is upgradable; on higher levels, you can also get some boosts that will affect that level only.
The game is followed by Orcs Must Die! 2 that features a co-op mode, and Orcs Must Die! Unchained, a free-to-play follow-up.
9. Dirty Bomb
Dirty Bomb is an action-shooter game developed by Splash Damage®. It was originally released in 2015. It was published by Warchest Ltd.. Dirty Bomb has a Metascore of 63, based on professional reviews. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Dirty Bomb is available on PC. The game is sold via Steam.
10. LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman: The Videogame is a part in the series of LEGO adaptations of popular franchises. It is based on DC Universe and follows its famous superhero, Batman. It was the first LEGO game to be based on an original plot rather than being an adaptation of an existing story.
The game is set in Gotham City. A group of supervillains once again escaped the ever unreliable Arkham Asylum. They formed three separate gangs led by Batman’s arch-enemies Joker, Riddler, and Penguin, respectively. Each gang has a chapter of the game dedicated to it. Riddler’s plan is to rob Gotham's gold reserves. Penguin is going to use his robotic minions to conquer Gotham. Joker wants to poison the whole city with his laughing gas. Batman and Robin have to disrupt the villains’ plans.
The game is divided into the heroes’ and villains’ missions. In the heroes’ missions, you play as Batman or his aides Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing, while the playable villains change over the course of the game. Between missions, the characters reside in their respective hubs, Batcave and Arkham Asylum. Each character has his or her unique abilities, such as special weapons, double jumps, mind control or immunity to certain attacks. The player can also change the suits of the characters to use their specific effects. For example, a Glide suit allows Batman to fly short distances, while Robin can use Magnet suit to climb metal surfaces. Since it’s a LEGO game, the player will also have to build certain constructions from LEGO bricks.
11. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colourful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!<br/>
Prepare for the most awaited STORM game ever created!
Categories in common with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4: Fighting
12. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
13. Street Fighter V
Street Fighter V is a fighting game, the fifth main installment in Capcom’s Street Fighter series.
The game takes place between the events of Street Fighter IV and Street Fighter III. The game features two story-oriented modes: Character Story and A Shadow Falls. In Character Story you can choose any character to go through a series of fights. It starts with a prologue and finishes with ending unique for each character. At launch only, Characters Story was available while A Shadow Falls, a full-fledged story mode that describes a battle between World Fighters and criminal syndicate Shandaloo was added later in July 2016.
Like its predecessors, Street Fighter is a 2D one-on-one fighting game. The initial characters roster included 16 characters four of which were newcomers to the series. Since the game release, many more characters were added with DLC making roster more than twice as big as it was on launch. The core gameplay shares many similarities with Street Fighter IV. However, it abandons Focus Mode and Ultra Combos introduce in that game. The main new mechanic in Street Fighter V is V-Skills system. V-Skill is special moves, unique for every character. Using these moves helps to fill V-Gauge which can be used to perform V-Reversals, special counter-attacks, or V-Trigger especially powerful abilities that require the full gauge.
14. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
15. Dreamfall Chapters
Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic game of five chapters. It’s a direct sequel to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and follows its protagonist Zoe Maya Castillo who has the power to control dreams. The game is set in two world - Stark and its magic clone Arkadia. The story starts with Zoe, captured and comatose, trying to escape from the World of dreams she is trapped in. Instead, she creates another body that doesn’t remember anything and starts a new life.
Dreamfall Chapters is heavily focused on dialogues, exploration, and puzzle solving. It intends to be an interactive movie and has no action and combat scenes. The world is only partially open but you can explore some locations beyond the main storyline. The linear plot has the only ending, however, decisions you make throughout the game have a great impact on side arcs. The game warns you about important choices with “The balance has shifted” message.
Being the final part of The Longest Journey series, Dreamfall Chapters makes a point to all previous titles and storylines.
16. Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo is a franchise of first-person shooters that is set in the far future, on the frontiers of colonized planets, in a war with the Covenant. But Halo: Spartan Assault takes the formula and changes one element of the setting. Now players are experiencing the series through an isometric top-down twin-stick shooter. The game story takes place between Halo 3 and Halo 4, where humans and Covenant signed a ceasefire to stop the war. Through the treacherous attack that some rogue Covenant group carried out, the leadership of the aliens learns that one of the moons surrounding Draetheus V is an ancient planetary weapon. And it’s up to Spartans Sarah Palmer and Davis to stop the destruction and fight back.
The game allows players to participate in weekly challenges on top of story campaign consisting of 30 levels. All Halo weapons and transports up to the release date were added, players access armor abilities and even customize their Spartan.
17. TRANSFORMERS: Devastation
Transformers: Devastation is and hack-and-slash video game based on the Transformers franchise. The game is currently unavailable in digital marketplaces due to the expiration of Activision’s license deal with the franchise owners Hasbro.
The game takes place during the Insecticons attack on New York City. The story follows the Autobots: Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Grimloc on their fight with Insecticons and Megathron who wants to cyberform the Earth making it a new home planet for Cybertronians.
Structurally, Devastation consists of seven chapter with several missions in each. The gameplay shares many similarities with other Platinum Games’ titles, especially with Bayonetta series.
You can choose one of three main characters. Each of them has unique characteristics, ranged and melee weapons and abilities. The game incorporates a dodging system similar to that of Bayonetta. Dodge made at the right moment causes time to slow down for enemies, giving the player the ability to relocate or perform a series of attacks without any resistance. Every Autobot can transform into a particular vehicle, which gives new possibilities and moves to the player.
The game has many collectibles, unlockable items, weapons, and a crafting system based on loot you get from enemies and chest scattered across the levels.
18. Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020.
The game is set in the year 2077 in a fictional futuristic metropolis Night City in California. In the world of the game, there are developed cybernetic augmentations that enhance people's strength, agility, and memory. The city is governed by corporations. Many jobs are taken over by the robots, leaving a lot of people poor and homeless. Night City has a roaring underworld, with black markets, underground surgeons, drug dealers, and street gangs abound.
The main protagonist is fully customizable, including his or her sex and appearance, and goes by the nickname V. He or she is an underground mercenary who does “dirty business” for the various contractors. An NPC companion named Jackie joins the protagonist early at the game, and various other companions may join the player on certain missions as the plot demands. However, the game has no parties and no companion system.
The player controls V from the first person view, with the third-person view used for cutscenes only. The protagonist can travel across the city on feet or using various vehicles, in a manner some observers compared to GTA series. There are many options for the character customization, including three character classes, and a variety of augmentations V can install to enhance his or her abilities.
Armello is a digital role-playing tabletop game developed by an indie Australian studios League of Geeks. It is the debut project of the game.
The game is set in a “dark fairytale” kingdom of Armello, where the anthropomorphic animals from many clans live. The king has gone crazy and is slowly dying because of the dark force named the Rot. The representatives of several factions come to the kingdom's capital to become the new king. Four characters are present at the beginning of the game: Tane the wolf, Amber the rabbit, Mercurio the rat, and Sanah, the bear.
Armello is a digital remake of a traditional fantasy tabletop role-playing game in which there are rolling dice and cards, that allows the players to execute certain actions. The gaming area is divided into hexagonal plates, that contain procedurally generated features like caves, buildings, other characters or pieces of equipment. As the game progresses, the players can buy in-game currency to purchase special abilities using the skill tree, that is unique to every character.
The game uses a turn-based system, where the players can equip new items or acquire new skills while the other players make their turn. The cards and dice are used only when the players directly interact with the in-game world. The players use cards for casting spells, hiring teammates, treating wounds or using the special items that grant temporary abilities.
20. Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
A game from the golden age of the studio and publisher LucasArts Entertainment and from the legendary team led by Ron Gilbert and Tim Shafer. The game was the sixth to use the graphics engine SCUMM: it was modified and improved audio capabilities. This allowed smoothly change the music themes of locations and creating a more immersive experience for players. The game was reissued in July 2010. The new version included the classic visuals of the original game: you can simply switch to it via a menu. The original version was completed with new features such as all the dialogues were voiced, developers added achievements and comments from leading developers. In the game, as before, there are two difficulty modes: normal and light, for players who have not played quests before and are not ready for difficult puzzles.
The plot of the second part begins with the story of the main character Guybrush Tripwood telling to two other pirates about the victory over LeChuck in the last game. The pirates noticed that they have heard this story a thousand times already and asked Guybrush to tell something new. The hero shares that the events of the new chapter of his adventures are unfolding right now: he is looking for the legendary pirate treasure of Big Whoop.
The game is a classic point-and-click adventure. The player moves through the pre-drawn locations, and all the animated actions occur in the pop-up window. A new part of the Guybrush adventures was highly anticipated: the game was even called the most anticipated in 1992. According to Ron Gilbert, although the game sold well, competitors like King Quest still remained far ahead. In 2009, Tim Schafer spoke about 25 thousand copies of the original copies of the original Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge.
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
22. Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
Nightmares form the Deep 3: Davy Jones - get ready for the final chapter of the epic pirate trilogy! Become a fearless museum custodian Sara Black to face your greatest enemy, the legendary pirate Davy Jones. Discover his greatest secret and save your daughter!
After a series of mysterious notes give Sara the evidence she needs to prove to the world the existence of the historical figure of Davy Jones, she calls a press conference to reveal what she has learned; that both Davy Jones and his mythical treasure are real, hidden away on a cursed island.
Suddenly Davy Jones’s sails appear on the horizon, and the undead pirate enters the museum to kidnap Sara and her daughter.
They are taken to the hold of Jones’s ship. In order to save her mother, Corey Black agrees to sign a dark pact with the Sea Devil himself…
Sara Black must face her hardest task yet: in order to save her daughter from the soul-stealing pact with Davy Jones, she must find a way to cancel it.
Will she succeed? Who is the voodoo witch who lives on the cursed island? Or the brilliant alchemist? Why does the ghost of a beautiful young girl roam Davy Jones’s island, and what is her connection to the legend?
FeaturesThe final chapter of the critically-acclaimed Nightmares from the Deep series
29 mini-games and 11 hidden object scenes that tell parts of an extraordinary story
12 mysterious statues to awake – they know the past of the legendary Sea Devil
68 diverse, majestic locations that allow you to explore almost the entire pirate island
32 achievements to unlock
Extras: concept art, game music
3 types of Collectibles – 12 sea horses, 10 pirate cards and 24 puzzle pieces
Additional adventure, in which Sara Black discovers the shocking truth about the survivors living on Davy Jones’s island
23. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD is an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 developed by Square Enix.
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 takes place on a fictional continent of Orience, which had been divided by four nations that call themselves the Crystal States. Each nation has a power crystal, which became their national symbols.
The crystals can mark humans as residents of a specific state. From time to time, some servants of the countries appear. They are blessed with the ability to transform into a crystal and have a prolonged life cycle. These people lose their memories other time, so they are given one specific task to complete.
The apocalypse is coming. Only several chosen ones can stop it from happening.
The game features a real-time combat system that somewhat resembles the same system from the previous games by Square Enix. The players control several playable characters at the time, as when the players assume control over one of the characters, the other characters are handled by the AI.
Each character has their own weapon, unique attacks, and abilities, which can be upgraded further into the game if the player has enough points that are gathered after leveling up the characters.
The players can focus their attacks on one enemy and execute critical hits on them or get a rare opportunity to one-hit kill the enemy. All the skills of your party can be used together to execute a special combo attack that deals a great amount of damage to the enemy.
24. Agents of Mayhem
Agents of MAYHEM is the latest open-world, third-person action game from the creators of the Saints Row franchise!
In Agents of MAYHEM, you run a no-holds barred operation against a shadowy super-villain organization known only as LEGION and their mysterious leader, the Morningstar.
Following the global attacks on Devil’s Night, cities of the world are held by the LEGION’s Ministries, bands of powerful villains named for the Seven Deadly Sins.
Seoul is the personal domain of LEGION’s mad scientists, the Ministry of Pride – Doctor Babylon and his rogue’s gallery of supporting villains.
You play as a variety of Super Agents – each with their own distinct look, personality, weapons, and skills. Explore the city of Seoul to rout out LEGION operatives and their vile plans to take over the world.
MAYHEM’s Agents have a license to do what the hell they want, so long as they do whatever it takes to grow the agency and ultimately defeat LEGION.
Categories in common with Agents of Mayhem: Action
25. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it’s too late.
• Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym.
• Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more.
• Unique storyline with new plots and twists –Surprising disguises, Brainiac’s mind control ability, and the power of the Lantern rings bring a whole new twist to characters you thought you knew.
• Hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code.
• Bat-tastic Gadget Wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character’s suits and abilities.
• Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers.
26. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
New characters and boss fights
More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Post launch support for one year
27. Sonic Forces
In SONIC FORCES, the evil Dr. Eggman has conquered much of the world with help from a powerful and mysterious new villain named Infinite. Now, you must assist Sonic and build an army to reclaim the world as they fight against chaos and destruction.
Defeat enemies with blazing speed as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic, and create your very own Custom Hero Character equipped with a variety of powerful gadgets. Experience fast-paced action with these three unique gameplay styles, explore iconic stages, plus, fight across unique added content with Shadow as a playable character!Digital Bonus Edition includes:SONIC FORCES videogame
EPISODE SHADOW (DLC)
SEGA PACK (DLC)Pre-Order Bonus:SHADOW COSTUME (DLC)
The fate of Sonic the Hedgehog’s world is in your hands – Join the Uprising.
TOXIKK is a competitive online arena first-person shooter developed by Reakktor Studios.
A heavy accent on the fact that the game tries to emulate the feel of the nineties-era shooter is made by the developers. Reakktor Studios states that TOXIKK is what a typical multiplayer FPS would be if there were no MOBAs and military arcade shooters. There is no singleplayer campaign whatsoever present in the game.
The game draws heavy inspiration from Quake and Unreal Tournament in its gameplay. It combines fluid and fast movement with lethal and accurate weapons. There are no loadout or class systems present in the game, just like in classic multiplayer shooters. Instead, the weapons spawned on the map with each player beginning with a simple pistol and a chainsaw, that serves as a replacement for a knife.
Seven more weapons are present in the game: Dragoneer flamethrower, Violator assault rifle with an under-barrel grenade launcher, a shotgun, Stingray energy rifle, Falcon sniper rifle, Cerberus grenade launcher, and The Hellraiser, that one-shots any enemy. Each weapon has an alternate fire mode. For example, while using the alternate fire of a Stingray, a deadly energy beam is used instead of an energy sphere.
There are 13 maps present in the game, with one of them being a training map. Four modes are present in the game: usual Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Point Control, and Capture The Flag.
29. Viscera Cleanup Detail
IMPORTANT FOR MAC USERSPlease note that the OS X version does NOT have various Steam functionality, including: multiplayer connectivity through Steam, Workshop or Steam Achievements. Please see the community page for more details: http://steamcommunity.com/app/246900/discussions/3/133255603284962202/The GameDisaster! An alien invasion and subsequent infestation have decimated this facility. Many lives were lost, the facility was ruined and the aliens were unstoppable. All hope was lost until one survivor found the courage to fight back and put the aliens in their place!
It was a long and horrific battle as the survivor dueled with all manner of terrifying life-forms and alien mutations, but our hero won out in the end and destroyed the alien menace! Humanity was saved!
Unfortunately, the alien infestation and the heroic efforts of the courageous survivors have left rather a mess throughout the facility. As the janitor, it is your duty to get this place cleaned up.
So grab your mop and roll up your sleeves, this is gonna be one messy job.
Today, you're on Viscera Cleanup Detail!Key Features
- Janitorial Simulation - Step into the boots of a space-station sanitation technician and deal with the horrific aftermath of a sci-fi horror event. Blood, viscera, spent cartridges, worker bodies and other messes litter the facilities.
- Clean - It's your job to clean up the mess, so clean it up you shall! Use your trusty mop, gloves, dispenser machines, plasma laser and sniffer tool to help you get all that blood out of the floor and off the ceiling! You can even try and punch-out if you think you've done your job.
- Sandbox Gameplay - Don't want to clean? Just want to make more of a mess and play around with the physics? Go ahead! You can save your game as well; that's kind of us!
- Multiplayer - You can even enlist some friends/coworkers to come and help you clean up (or make even more mess). Split-screen co-op is available too!
Santa's Rampage comes included in the main game download AND as a standalone copy you can use to connect with others who only own Santa's Rampage.
30. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
31. Immortal Redneck
Immortal Redneck is an FPS set in Egypt with rogue-lite elements. The game mixes old-school first-person shooter action with a rogue-lite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style feel meet randomly generated dungeons, a complete skill tree, permanent death and 9 classes with different traits.
The game revolves around a redneck tourist who wakes up mummified in ancient Egypt after an accident. Why is he here? How did he survive the accident? And why the hell is he mummified?!
The answer lies within the three danger-filled pyramids of Giza, all protected by an army of monsters and huge bosses. Obviously, your mission is to get inside the pyramids, kill all the enemies and discover what's going on!
- Old School FPS: frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style
- RogueLite mechanics: randomly generated dungeons, classes, skills, permanent death but with gameplay progression
- Nine playable classes: all with different skill sets. Players can switch classes between each play through, selecting the one most suitable for their current run
- Complete skill tree: evolve your character, buying equipment and weapons, upgrading and acquiring new skills
- Over 50 different weapons: traditional firearms, magical, mythological, futuristic or just plain weird weapons including a Potato Launcher. You name it, this game has it
- Over 100 scroll modifiers: Each scroll picked up in-game changes your current run, for good (convert your enemies in to chickens) or for bad (reduces your speed of movement) and everything in between!
- Over 35 enemies: mummies, sarcophagus, flying skulls, humanoid snakes, big fat warriors... All willing to kill you
- Huge bosses: two in each pyramid with unique gameplay
- Merchant: Buy equipment and supplies that will be maintained between different games, even when you die
- Skill Rooms: hone your skills in rooms focused on platforming and avoiding a variety of traps
- Twitch Quest: special mode for streamers, your community will vote on what happens next
32. Blood Bowl 2
Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame.
Blood Bowl 2’s new graphics engine and high-flying realization makes for a faithful portrayal of the fury and intensity of classic Blood Bowl matches. The solo game mode will have you lead the famous Reikland Reavers. Former star team of Blood Bowl you are tasked with bringing them back to glory, following a full story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob from Cabalvision. Each match of the campaign is unique, with unexpected and surprising events constantly renewing the experience!
The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world – Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers. You will develop your team, gaining XP and unlocking new skills. But beware! On the pitch, all losses are permanent... Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
The next generation of Blood Bowl touches down today, will YOU be the champion?
33. Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the next addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals have been tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect! Game contents revamped to provide for gamers of all skill levels, you cannot miss out on this one!
Totally unique cast of 23 characters!In "REVELATOR" we have 6 new characters from the previous of the series, namely "Johnny", "Jack-O'", "Kuradoberi Jam", "Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy", coming to a total number of 23 playable characters!
*"Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy" can be unlocked by purchasing their respective DLCs. "Raven" can also be unlocked using in-game currency.
Extensive Game ModesBeginners can feel at ease with our step-by-step training program, from Tutorial Mode being remodified into an action game to learn the ropes, to the introduction of Stylish Mode that allows easy inputs for Special Attacks, and many more! You can also visit the in-game FAQ to find out answers to popular questions on how to get strong!
For players who already somewhat know their bearings in Fighting Games, we have the COMBO mode to teach all characters' worth of their combo potentials, and the MISSION mode to teach about the characters' general tactics and techniques. There's also the staple "TRAINING" mode, equipped with tons of features that allow you to recreate the situation of your choice, so as to allow you to train and research!
The well-received STORY mode is now back with more punch! Fully cinematic with the 3D graphics engine, explore the lore and find out.. the REVELATIONS of "Guilty Gear". There's also a short introduction to the past series at the start of the story mode, so players new to the series need not fret!
ONLINE ModePlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
In "Player Match" mode, you can walk around with your own customizable avatars and communicate with other players in the 3D room environment.
You can also place an entry in the "Rank Match" and proceed to play other offline game modes such as TRAINING mode, while waiting for your entry to be paired up.
The replays stored from your matches do not only show the match as-is, but you can also view both you and your opponent's key inputs, and you can change the camera angle to view the battle from a different perspective!
*Cross-platform to PS3/4 is not supported.
Don't know where to put in your effort? We'll show you the way! Be a formidable player in no time with our content-packed support features, in "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-"!
34. So Many Me
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
35. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN
Kept you waitin'.
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- is finally here on Steam!ABOUT THE GAMERevolutionary graphics, Overwhelming battle system!
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the newest addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals, especially the characters, have been redrawn in full 3D, tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect!
The game's battle system has also been revamped, with a central emphasis on it's core system, "Roman Cancel"! Devise your own game plan with this new system, and craft your own battle strategy!Clash of 17 characters, new and old!Starting from Sol and Ky, a total of 12 characters from previous Guilty Gear series take to the battle, along with 5 totally new characters having their first appearance in GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-! With Bedman, Sin, Ramlethal, Elphelt and Leo joining the fray, the fight gets more intense!
*Sin, Elphelt and Leo can be unlocked using in-game currency, or they can be easily acquired by purchasing their respective DLCs.Unique Game ModesLearn the ropes of fighting games through the comical episode of Sin and Sol in "TUTORIAL Mode", and try to challenge yourself to complete all the missions in other training modes!
Illustrations and BGMs can be unlocked in the "GALLERY Mode", and players can customize their favorite characters for use in "M.O.M. mode" with different moves from other characters, such as having Ky shoot Gunflame!
The new "STORY Mode" takes a unique approach of combining standard Adventure games with TV animation, blended together to unfold the lore of the Guilty Gear.NETWORK MODEPlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
Communicate with worldwide players in the new Player Match room and take to the seat for a battle! In addition, you can set an entry to the Rank Match queue, and while waiting to be matched up you can access other offline game modes such as "ARCADE" and "TRAINING".
You can also spectate other players' matches by entering their Player Match rooms, and take to a spectator seat!
36. Tower Unite
Tower Unite is a living, evolving world, fueled by the community. Play online games with your friends or make new friends from around the world!
Tower Unite is a large online multiplayer game that spans genres.
- Play minigames such as Minigolf, Ball Race, Virus, and more!
- Earn items
- Hang with your friends in your own personalized house
- Connect with others through a massive Plaza with various attractions and games
- Party with friends!
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube or Soundcloud
- Suggest new features - we listen!
- No microtransactions or subscription fees
Tower Unite has many games to play, with more to come, such as...
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 courses with 18 holes (144 holes total) and more in the works!
- Based on the original 2009 minigolf hit from GMod Tower that inspired other minigolf games
- Unique controls (100% skill, no timers)
- Hole-in-one fireworks
- Wear tiny hats on your golf ball
- Putt in snow, gardens, mines, sky, and even in space!
- Simultaneous putting (everyone putts at once!)
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- 4 unique levels and more in the works!
- Thrilling 1 vs All gameplay
- Play as the Dragon and devour the knights
- Turn off the rampaging Dragon as the knights
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 unique worlds and more in the works!
- Roll around in a giant ball
- Speed past tricky obstacles
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 12 players online
- Survive in 5 unique levels and more in the works!
- Fast paced old school first person shooting action
- Blast infected away with 12 sci-fi weapons
- Team tag elimination, with weapons
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- Battle in teams as cat or dog in a struggle for the planet's resources
- Frantic gameplay with lots of sci-fi shooting
- Player hosted servers
Once you've played some of the games, head on over to your personal space...
In Tower Unite, everyone has their own personal space, called a Condo.
- Place tons of different furniture and items
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube
- Place images from the internet directly into the game synced with online players
- Listen to synchronized music with Soundcloud
- Customize wallpapers, lights, and time of day
- Invite friends to party, chat, voice chat, drink, and eat virtual pizza!
- Play instruments like a piano or drums
- Interact with various weird and cool items
- Build unique creations
- Get a pet cat or dog
- COMING SOON: Cook/craft food and new items
From the Condo, you can exit through your front door into a bigger online experience called the Plaza. The Plaza acts as a gathering point, like a shopping mall.
- Gamble at the Casino
- Walk along the Boardwalk and enjoy:
- Laser Tag
- Typing Derby, a keyboard racing game
- Ferris Wheel
- COMING SOON: Bumper Cars
- COMING SOON: Rollercoaster
- COMING SOON: Fishing
- Laser Tag
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in the Theater
- Unlock new items at 15 different in-game stores
- Connect to the bigger Game Worlds
- COMING SOON: Explore the ocean with your friends
- COMING SOON: Play games at the Arcade
- Voice chat and text chat
- Player hosted servers
- Play multiplayer games of various genres online with friends.
- Play online Minigolf with up to 16 players.
- Customize yourself with accessories.
- Furnish and design the layout of your personal space (the Condo) with furniture and interactive toys.
- Invite other players over to your Condo for parties and mini-games.
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in a virtual theater or your Condo.
- Fly around in jetpacks.
- Imbibe alcohol to an irresponsible extent.
- Join official servers or host your own server.
- Hang out with your friends or find new friends!
- Enjoy free DLC, no microtransactions, and developer support.
- Collect tons of unique items with Steam Inventory support.
37. YS: THE OATH IN FELGHANA
When redheaded thrill-seeker Adol Christin and his eternal blue-haired companion Dogi make an unannounced visit to Dogi's homeland of Felghana after an eight-year absence, it quickly becomes apparent that things have changed dramatically. Hordes of violent monsters roam the outskirts of town, a long-dormant volcano has suddenly sprung back to life and the new lord of the land has begun mercilessly and inexplicably extorting money from its long-suffering citizens. While Dogi seeks out his former combat master for answers, Adol tends to the townsfolk -- and finds himself embroiled in a world of political conspiracies, ancient legacies and unthinkable taboos.
A complete 3D reimagining of the 16-bit console classic "Ys III: Wanderers From Ys," Ys: The Oath in Felghana is a fast-paced action role-playing game with tight controls, Metroidvania-style exploration elements, intense combat with epic screen-filling boss battles, and a thrashing, percussive arranged soundtrack that's been heralded by many as one of the best of all time. Based on the original 2005 PC release, this classic is finally officially available in English with added Steamworks features such as achievements and cloud saving.
Come see why Falcom fans the world over regard this game as "Ys, Perfected"!Key Features:
- Six difficulty levels ranging from "Very Easy" for casual players to "Inferno" for true old-school gaming masters.
- Unlockable "Time Attack" and "Boss Rush" modes for anyone looking to show off his/her boss-taming abilities.
- Over 30 unique Steam Achievements as well as Steam Cloud support.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with original blood effects intact.
- Gamepad support in addition to standard keyboard and mouse controls.
Brigador relaunches in 2017 with expanded introductory missions, localization, easier difficulty and revised controls, plus improved lighting effects, mechanics, and more.Here is your contractBrigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges. Find the right load out for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.Escape off-world with your money or die trying
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music
39. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
Steredenn is a frenetic and chaotic space shooter, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Embark in your ship and engage the fight against dreadful space pirates in a never-ending combat for your survival.
Steredenn is at the crossroads between a shmup and a rogue-like. Enjoy the infinite replayability of the game with its unforgiving gameplay, intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a surprisingly large arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with many upgrades and forge your own path across the universe!
Beautiful art and spaceships.
Awesome boss fights.
Endless arcade gameplay.
Quick and intense sessions.
INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
ARSENAL: 35 weapons and 25 upgrades with many interactions and combos.
SCORING: beat your friends and be the best!
DAILY RUN: everyday, try to be the first in a special leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Beware, you only get one chance per day!
ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the normal mode. Then, train against it in a 1 to 1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
41. Art of War: Red Tides (Coming Soon)
It is as simple as follows
- Set troop: select a race, choose ten units under this race to set up your troop and then join the battle.
- Send troop: you have 18 seconds to prepare during each wave, and you need to observe the battle, speculate enemy’s intention and then send appropriate types and number of units to the battlefield.
- Destroy enemy turrets and base: continually overwhelm each enemy, unleash Commander Skills, cooperate with your teammates, pull down their three turrets one by one, and destroy their base.
- Emphasize teamwork in confronting the enemy
- Support over 300 units that can fight smart in the fiery battle at the same time
- Command concisely, play smart, and operate conveniently on different devices
- With over 120 kinds of units in three races, the game emphasizes Strategic Thinking, the core element reflected in the classic strategy games. It is easy to learn but hard to master.
Art of War: Red Tides will adopt “free download + in-game purchase” pattern, and the in-game store will sell neither exclusive items that could influence the match, nor in-game currencies.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to:
The developer of the map Desert Strike of StarCraft 2. Without the enlightenment of the Desert Strike, Art of War: Red Tides could never be possible.
The test this time will have no wipe of progress. We will continue to optimize the units balance and other features, so you may find a lot of adjustments in a period. But never ever hesitate to share your opinions and advice with us, as you can help us make the game better.
Look forward to your advice and opinions.
Let’s start our journey, commanders!
You are Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war with an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.Arcade Shooter EvolvedAstebreed takes the classic arcade shooter and breathes new life into it. Using lovingly crafted 3D models, cutting edge particle effects, and tried-and-true Japanese mecha designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled atmosphere of beautiful destruction.A Full ArsenalRoy has a considerable arsenal to combat his foes, as well. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can shoot from a distance, paint targets for precision homing attacks, and even get close for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.Dynamically Changing PerspectiveYour enemies are not always ahead of you. Your enemies swarm, fly and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between vertical, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
43. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue, celebrating 10 years of fighting game excellence in 2018, is a series long beloved by the fighting game community for its deep and engrossing story, its vast cast of balanced characters, and its quick and kinetic gameplay style.
Atlus’ Persona series, a worldwide RPG phenomenon and no stranger to the fighting game genre itself. Persona characters have appeared in Arc System Works games before, notable Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
Under Night In-Birth is veteran fighting game developer French Bread’s first foray into an original title, coming hot off the heels of their success with the cult classic series Melty Blood.
Rooster Teeth’s animated mega hit, RWBY, has been a popular franchise for years, crossing both gender and age barriers to become a mainstream hit. Characters from the RWBY series have never appeared in a fighting game before. Until now.
44. Witch It
Witch It is a multiplayer hide & seek game. Brave hunters seek hidden witches in a humorous, magical world.
Hunt & Hide in a vibrant, magical world
The Witch It world is jam-packed with humble villages, icy lakes, and ancient libraries for you to explore and hide within. Each map has its own stories and secrets for you to delve into and discover!
Seek as a Fearless Hunter
As a hunter, your job is to hunt down all the witches for the sake of a peaceful town. Hunters are equipped with a range of different tools and gadgets to help them with their task, whether it is a loyal chicken that scans for sneaky witches or a body slam skill that causes huge impact damage in one area!
Hide as a Mischievous Witch
Witches have the ability to mimic almost anything in the landscape in order to fool the hunters and stay alive. Witches can switch between different props as they please, as well as perform different spells to confuse or scare their opponents!
Discover a wide variety of props
Each map is filled with an ever-expanding amount of unique props that witches can disguise themselves as, from large items of furniture to small foods and fruits. Glorious rewards await the most curious of witches who can find and mimic all of them!
Fill your wardrobe with stylish shirts and wacky brooms. Unlock more and more items as you play the game and earn experience, so you can individualize your hunter or witch according to your own personal taste!
Choose between several game modes
There are currently four game modes. 'Hide & Seek' – Hunters have to find all the witches to win the game. 'Mobification' – Caught witches turn into hunters. 'Hunt a Hag' – Skills are disabled for both teams and hunters can only use their melee weapon. "Fill a Pot" - Witches need to fill cauldrons and Hunters must prevent them from doing so.
- Play as a hunter or witch on twelve diverse maps, each with own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover!
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents!
- Dynamic, physical based prop movement allow you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly!
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and caliber!
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities!
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends!
Witch It is an Early Access title, so our core gameplay mechanics and features may be subject to change. We welcome all types of feedback over on our Steam Forums or Discord server!
45. Killing Floor - Toy Master
In a free, add-on mod for Killing Floor, created by David Hensley (with help from Killing Floor originator, Alex Quick), you can fight off the bizarre and warped toys of someone's nightmare, that are hell-bent on finishing you off. All the standard Zeds are replaced with evil toys, set in the Devil's Dollhouse map.
Categories in common with Killing Floor - Toy Master: Action
46. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
RAD is a 3D action rogue-like set in a post-post-apocalyptic world, where humanity has faced armageddon not once, but twice.
Playing as a teenage protagonist, you must venture into the Fallow — an ever-changing, radioactive wasteland filled with unknown and unspeakable creatures. It is here that you will find the solution to heal the world, and transform the cracked, barren landscape into a lush source of new life.
But humanity’s future comes at great personal cost, as the deeper you journey into unknown lands, the more you will expose yourself to gnarly toxins which will wreak havoc on your fragile human form.
The fate of the world depends on you, your trusty bat, and whatever strange new abilities you gain as the world around you ravages your body — twisting and mutating you into something far less than human, but far more powerful.
But forget all that — go grab that sweet bat and help save the world…or what’s remaining of it anyway!
Categories in common with RAD: Action
48. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
Complete the exciting Mega Man X saga with this collection of four action-packed titles! Spanning two gaming eras, this collection showcases the evolution of the series with Mega Man X5, Mega Man X6, Mega Man X7, and Mega Man X8. Both Mega Man X and his ally Zero return as playable characters, allowing players to jump and shoot through challenging stages with X’s arm cannon, or slash through enemies with Zero’s energy saber.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 also includes an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more. The collection also includes an animated prequel film starring the origins of Mega Man X villain, Sigma.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2: Action
49. Zack Zero
- More than 30 characters, including 5 spectacular bosses!
- Incredible and diverse scenarios.
- Use Zack’s experimental suit to wield the powers of fire, ice and rock, with 10 unique skills that become increasingly powerful with use.
- Develop Zack up to level 20, defeat enemies using a variety of creative attacks in order to reach Zack’s maximum power.
- Find hidden objects in remote areas of each scenario, a true challenge for skilled treasure hunters.
- Follow the storyline through animated comics that portray the game’s script.
- Real-time online ranking system: find your friend’s scores and try to beat them.
50. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
This all-inclusive version comes with all of the previously released DLC, Modes, and Costumes!
Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in ‘Pirate Queen’s Quest’! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in ‘Friends to the End’! And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!
Also includes Tinkerbat Transformation, Blue Shantae & Classic Risky costumes!