The best games like SUGURI are:
- arrow_rightPuyo Puyo Tetris
- arrow_rightMount Your Friends
- arrow_rightTime Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
- arrow_rightDEEP SPACE WAIFU
- arrow_rightEdna & Harvey: The Breakout
- arrow_rightBleed 2
- arrow_rightProject Starship
99 Best Games Like SUGURI:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (7)
- PlayStation 4 (14)
- iOS (35)
- Android (21)
- macOS (38)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (4)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (7)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (4)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Game Gear (4)
- Web (1)
1. Puyo Puyo Tetris
Two puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris®, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo™ from SEGA combine to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other! There’s a ton of different styles of gameplay – from the single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to the ferocious competition of the up-to-four-player Arcade modes. Unlock new characters and backgrounds in Adventure mode, or unlock new character voices, skins for Puyos and Tetriminos, backgrounds and more in the in-game Shop. You can even try your puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.FEATURES!
Single-player mode offers ten unique acts, each with ten stages featuring different characters from the Puyo Puyo and Tetris universes. Each stage contains unique challenges players will need to overcome in order to win and move on!
For up to four local players, Multiplayer Arcade offers a wealth of variety that will bring out players' competitive nature!
Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle battle of their lives.
Players' abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
It's a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.
Players can try their puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online, in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.
Increase player rating, earn ranks and aspire to new leagues in this mode for competitive enthusiasts.
A more casual experience where records aren't kept and players can customize matches with unique settings, and invite their friends to play.
Players can save and upload any online matches to show off to their friends, or search other players' replays using the tag and filtering system to see how they tackle matches.
Play any of the Multiplayer Arcade modes against the CPU in Battle or Endurance matches, or try the single-player Challenges!
Substitute human players with 1-3 CPU opponents to fight against simultaneously.
Go the distance in a one-on-one gauntlet of never-ending CPU opponents, racking up as many wins as possible.
Forget about the opponents and put skills to the test with Sprint, Marathon and more, like the quirky Tiny Puyo, which shrinks down Puyos to fit even more on the board.
For the first time in the West, players have the option to play with the original Japanese voiceovers with localized subtitles.
Xbox One version was only released in Japan.
2. Mount Your Friends
Experience the extreme simulated sporting sensation that's sweeping our digital nation! Mount Your Friends is a fiercely competitive sporting event for you to play with your friends in the contextual security of your own home, assuming that your home is not composed of sexual innuendo. If it is, we may suggest buying a new home or at least getting the current one cleaned professionally.
Mount Your Friends is a physics based competitive climbing game where what you climb is each other. Players take turns climbing to the top of a tower of previous climbers (and a goat) working to become the new highest point before time runs out. If you run out of time before reaching the top, you're eliminated. It's simple to get into, but difficulty to master. Adept competitors can create massive towers by flinging themselves faster than simple climbing methods can attain. Of course, you may also end up just falling all the way down a tower if you miss!
3. Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
Two games that consistently develop one story with two main characters (very similar to the creators of the game). Setting of both games is described as "humorous-surreal". The first game, Ben There, Dan That !, puts a player in control of two characters named Ben and Dan that must complete inventory-based puzzles in order to unlock doors to various dimensions. You may swap between the characters in order to force them to work together.
Events of the second game, Time Gentlemen, Please !, continue from the first part.
Heroes move in time to the past, the future and back, have a battle with the Hitler, who heads the army of dinosaurs that are also robots, Nazi and clones at the same time, meet the invasion of aliens.
Both games are a parody of "point and click" classics of the nineties. Humor is present everywhere - from setting to dialogues. The game responds to thousands of diverse actions that will only come to your head.
4. DEEP SPACE WAIFU
Our new intergalactic dating app will find you the perfect match! It's up to you save those poor girls from the alien clothing threat!
King bear has the strange hobby of swapping girls in the phone until he gets the PERFECT WAIFU! But have the lucky of kicking some aliens in his dates!
- ONE HAND MODE !
- 69 ACHIEVEMENTS
- 60 PIECES OF CLOTHING TO DESTROY!
- 35 MILESTONES TO THE PERFECT SCORE!
- 10 CARDS
- 13 GIRLS WITH A UNIQUE "PERSONALITY"
- 6 BOSS FIGHTS
- 1 BAD BEAR!
ALSO, CHECK OUR FORUM FOR ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Have a nice day SPACE COWBOY!
5. Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
At the beginning, young Edna wakes up in the padded cell of an insane asylum with no memory of her past. She doesn’t have the slightest idea how she wound up there, but one thing is for sure, she wants out! After all, she feels perfectly sane – and her talking stuffed bunny Harvey agrees completely. Together, they attempt an escape and, in doing so, meet their extremely bizarre fellow patients – from the man in the bee costume to the pseudo-Siamese twins Hoti and Moti. But Dr. Marcel, head of the asylum, will stop at nothing to keep Edna from escaping. What does he have planned for her? And why was her memory erased? Gradually, Edna regains her memory of the time before her detention in her cell…Key Features
- Over 20 hours of twisted humor
- Incredibly funny insane characters and crazy dialogs
- Unique comic style
- Unlockable achievements
- German and English voiceovers
- Winner of the 2009 Red Dot Design Award (PC Edition)
- From the creators of the award-winning games The Whispered World and Deponia
Steredenn is a frenetic and chaotic space shooter, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Embark in your ship and engage the fight against dreadful space pirates in a never-ending combat for your survival.
Steredenn is at the crossroads between a shmup and a rogue-like. Enjoy the infinite replayability of the game with its unforgiving gameplay, intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a surprisingly large arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with many upgrades and forge your own path across the universe!
Beautiful art and spaceships.
Awesome boss fights.
Endless arcade gameplay.
Quick and intense sessions.
INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
ARSENAL: 35 weapons and 25 upgrades with many interactions and combos.
SCORING: beat your friends and be the best!
DAILY RUN: everyday, try to be the first in a special leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Beware, you only get one chance per day!
ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the normal mode. Then, train against it in a 1 to 1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
7. Bleed 2
Bleed 2 is a relentless arcade action game featuring air-dodging, bullet-reflecting, and tons of bosses.
Wryn is the world's greatest (and only remaining) hero. Help her battle an invading force of villains and live up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Featuring an original soundtrack by Jukio Kallio and sound design by Joonas Turner!Key Features:
- 7 levels containing over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on one life to compete for leaderboard glory
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
8. Project Starship
Project Starship is an arcade bullet-hell with random mechanics. No match will ever be the same. Who will you be? Garret or Gwen? Will you save the world from the mighty cthulhu?
Guide your hero trough storms of bullets, challenge demons and gods, in an epic and adrenalinich fight with the unknown, where everything is obscure and arcane. Go Deeper, find the hidden eye that everything watch.
9. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop
Solo development and the first game of the studio “Game Life” - “Joust” is an arcade simulator of knightly tournaments. Competition among players for the maximum passage of levels. PVP and PVE tournaments for the title of "Best Fighter."
• Choose your character type
• Character development
• Receiving Various Weapons
• Various bosses
• Restriction on revival
• Unlimited levels
Each level gives you a chance to get a new weapon or revival point.
Game development plans:
1. Alfa - PVE arena battles, boss fights.
2. Beta - Open world (partially), PVE and the start of testing the PVP game mode.
3. Release - Fully open world, PVE and PVP game modes.
The Evil Draak has joined forces with Death and is destroying everything in his path! Explore huge keeps to find the 7 Legendary Crystals to put an end to his vile acts. It is highly unlikely that you'll be able to survive in the hostile regions of this desolate land. Be warned, the fighting will be fierce, but the adventure will be epic!
Join the best warriors now and pool your skills to ensure that Good triumphs over Evil!Key Features:
Replay as much as you like thanks to the 4 difficulty levels and the randomly generated dungeons, quests and items.
Play in cooperative mode with up to three of your friends for highly intense fights.
Choose from 8 characters from 4 different classes (warrior, wizard, thief and monk) with their own unique features, combat styles and defeat your fire breathing nemesis.
Upgrade your skills, choose among more than 30 sorts of weapons, 32 magic spells and progress through an epic adventure in 32 different environments.
In Istrolid you design your own unique spaceships from a large number of parts to fit your strategy and play style. With no set units or factions you are free to create a fleet where each ship has its own balanced strengths and weaknesses, from basic fighters and bombers to hulking battleships and speedy destroyers.
Challenge your strategies and stretch your creativity, perfecting your spaceships' designs before taking them onto the proving grounds of battle. Jump straight into tense fights for territorial control where you maneuver your ships to best use their energy, ranges, firing arcs, turn rates and firepower.
Conquer an entire galaxy in the single player campaign, where you collect the parts you need to build bigger and meaner ships. Use them to defeat increasingly tougher and more complex opponents. Test the strength of your designs in multiplayer combat, fighting solo or with allies. Face custom AIs with their own fleet lineups or even design your own AI that fights by your side.
Are you ready?
13. Sakura Beach 2
It's been a few months since Seiji last visited the beach. After enduring the chaos of his new daily life, another holiday with his childhood friends is just what he needs. However, the appearance of another girl whose love of space rivals his own ensures that his trip will be anything but peaceful.
14. Monster Slayers
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers is a complete reimagining of the free web-based hit of the same name, which has been played over 4 million times on gaming portal, Kongregate. A rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure, Monster Slayers uses an innovative card-based battle system and lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a new hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.Features
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- Choose from six different classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Fight for your place at the top of the Monster Slayers leaderboards
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
15. Jenny LeClue - Detectivu
Jenny LeClue is a handcrafted adventure with memorable characters, a unique aesthetic, and an epic tangled mystery. It’s also a coming-of-age story about the blurred lines between right and wrong.
This is a game about your choices and how they affect Jenny and the author’s story. It’s a rich metanarrative with delightful surprises and interactions. Jenny LeClue also explores mature themes, complex characters, and an epic tangled mystery.
You play as Jenny, a brilliant young detective, living in the idyllic college town of Arthurton. Jenny is a sharp-eyed, relentless pursuer of the truth. But nothing exciting happens in Arthurton, and Jenny longs for real adventure.
Jenny gets more than she bargains for when her mother is accused of murder, and begins an unexpected journey to find the truth.
She soon discovers every cloud has a dark lining, and nothing in Arthurton is what it seems. Unseen forces will stop at nothing to keep Jenny from the truth. And she will have to use all her skills of deduction to find the real killer.FeaturesBeautiful handmade Art StyleSleek and gorgeous hand drawn style with vintage midcentury aesthetics.A Living WorldThe goal is for everything to be interactive, to reward players who poke and prod at every last item and object with insight, secrets, and humor.Choosiness On A Massive ScalePlayers will make choices in their individual game, and some of those choices will be tallied to permanently influence subsequent chapters, essentially "writing" the story collaboratively. The choice players make about the cliffhanger ending of episode one determines the beginning of episode two.Female ProtagonistJenny is a brilliant young detective, sharp eyed, intuitive and a ruthless pursuer of the truth.Dialogue With A TwistJenny is able to move the camera around during dialogue scenes and observe the subject for visible clues that might reveal their guilt or innocence that would otherwise go undetected.Story Within A storyJenny LeClue weaves a rich metanarrative. The "author" of Jenny's adventures, Arthur K Finklestein, acts as narrator and guide, but his presence also allows you to change the way Jenny's story is written. Players choices will also affect Finklestein’s own story.Not Just For KidsComplex relationships will be explored with themes of family, loss, and identity influenced by horror, sci-fi, and mystery genres.A Diverse Cast Of Characters & LocationsExplore Arthurton’s expansive world including the abandoned mines, the forgotten graveyard, the misty mountains, the old observatory, the police station, the shops and eateries on Main Street, and Gumboldt University's Library. You will meet many intriguing and suspicious characters, in a town whose population is representative of the US Census demographics.
16. Galaxy of Pen & Paper
*** NO IN-APP PURCHASES! ***
*** Pay once and play the complete game forever! ***
THE ULTIMATE ROLE-PLAYING SIMULATION GOES TO SPACE!
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based meta RPG about a group of players rolling dice in the year 1999! Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!
TURN-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM
Assemble the party of your choice, picking your players, races and classes! Unlock new content with the blood, sweat, and luck of your party’s ingenuity and dice rolls!
Will your party include a Slayer Simian Savage or a Thinker Green Medtech? Customize everything from your battle encounters to your Game Master’s table!
EXPLORE THE GALAXY OF QUESTS AND LOOT
Gather your adventurers and travel trough a galaxy of pen and paper, and discover the newest threat as they leave Earth. All the fun of a pen and paper RPG with none of the lost dice!
COMPLETELY NEW GAME
Prepare to be amazed with so much new things! Spaceship battles, stories with multiple decisions, sci-fi classes and races, side-way battles, planet navigation and exploration, and of course, traveling through space and time!
17. NEO AQUARIUM - The King of Crustaceans
TWO FISH ENTER, ONE FISH LEAVES.
This is a competitive 3D shooting game based on crustaceans.
Yes, you read that right.
You get to control unique creatures like lobsters, crabs and barnacles, in a wild water world that exceeds all human sense.
Experience intense battles that take place in “NEO AQUARIUMS,” dimensionally linked aquariums that promote the evolution of organisms, and use skills that are unique to arthropods, such as “molting” and “self-amputation.”
You can even customize your own aquarium by placing the small creatures and pieces of terrain you earn in battle. Use your wild nature and your strategic skills to become the King of Crustaceans!Game Modes
- Story Mode
In this mode, you battle all kinds of aquatic creatures while enjoying the tantalizing story.
- Free Battle Mode
You can play local competitive multiplayer for up to 4 players using split-screen, or you can battle online via Steam network.
- Aquarium Edit Mode
Here you can use the parts you earned in Story Mode to customize your own stages. The creatures you place will come to your aid during combat.Message from the creator
Have you ever really looked at the crawfish and crabs you eat so casually every day?
Their hard shells, their sharp claws and spines, their 10 legs that they can amputate in case of emergency, their compound eyes that allow them to see in all directions...
They are beautiful fighting creatures, shaped by nature to survive with only their bodies in the hostile environment of the deep sea.
In most video games, human beings shoot lasers and fly through the sky as if it’s nothing, but I asked myself the question: “What if lobsters and crabs had these kinds of powers?”
Nature’s strategies sometimes far exceed the creativity of humans.
If you reach a deadlock in the human struggles of your daily life, try turning your eyes towards nature; I’m sure you’ll find quite an unexpected battle for survival there.
18. The Next Penelope
- Set in a futuristic Odyssey, "The Next Penelope" is a fast paced action racing game with loud colors, an original story and a challenging risk-reward system.
- If you've played a MicroMachines game, you'll feel right at home with the controls! (An alternative control scheme is available for newcomers as well.)
- Weapons can be mixed and used at any time, but all these abilities cost vital energy, so the player is very powerful and close to death at the same time!
- As Penelope is looking for Ulysses through the galaxy, the player is free to explore the planets in any order. Each world features unique situations, races, even bosses, and new permanent abilities to enhance Penelope's spaceship.
- First released as an early access, The Next Penelope has known 6 months of additional development with the help of the community, and has now new features such as local multiplayer (up to 4 friends on the same keyboard!), more solo content, new languages and options ...
19. There Came an Echo
***Note: There Came an Echo, though designed primarily for voice commands, is fully playable without them.***
Ender Wiggin. Admiral Ackbar. That dude who commands the G.I. Joes. These totally rad commanders knew that battles are won not by a single footsoldier, but by issuing precise commands that put their units in position to achieve victory.
In There Came an Echo, follow in those commanders' footsteps by giving orders to Corrin Webb (Wil Wheaton) and his squadmates in a unique real-time strategy experience. Using an advanced voice recognition system, direct your units through a variety of mission types against foes armed with futuristic energy weaponry and personal force fields. Make your move with standard commands ("All units, advance to Bravo 3!") or utilize custom variants to express your unique personality ("Everyone, do the worm over to Buttface 3!"). Keep it classy, folks.
Follow a complex, character-driven sci-fi plot: Corrin, an ordinary cryptographer, is thrown into a deadly game of secret agendas when a group of mercenaries tracks him down in Santa Monica, California. Guided by the mysterious Val (Ashly Burch), Corrin must escape from a foe with seemingly limitless resources and discover what secrets his own unbreakable algorithm, Radial Lock, is safeguarding...information that, if released, will rattle the very foundations of reality itself. Also starring Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowenthal, Cassandra Morris, Rachel Robinson, and Cindy Robinson.
- Experience an epic single-player campaign that focuses on plot and character development over the course of the game
- Utilize a robust voice command system, or use standard keyboard/mouse/controller methods
- Customize every command, unit, and location in the game to literally any word or phrase
- 20+ track original score by phenoms Ronald Jenkees and Big Giant Circles
- Numerous language models supported, including various English-language accents and foreign languages!
(Note: if your Intel® RealSense™ needs updated firmware to function properly, please see instructions in this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/319740/discussions/0/530646715632003344/)
Master has orders, going down the mountain to practice, eliminating thieves and killing the people.
Then he set foot on the journey to eliminate thieves.
Equipment can be purchased at the store
No equipment, you can wear it if you buy it.
The more expensive the equipment, the better the performance.
Props are mainly drugs
Can spend money at the store to buy
Restore HP after use
The more expensive the better the effect
Through the upgrade, you can learn skills
Using skills can cause more damage
Use, need to consume a small amount of TP
Walking around the map will trigger the battle
No fight will be triggered in the village
21. Blake Stone: Planet Strike
British military agent Blake Stone finds himself in a life or death struggle for control of humanity's future. After a five-year manhunt for the elusive Dr. Goldfire, the search has ended.
The trail has led Blake to the planet Selon, and to the abandoned STAR Institute Training Complex. If the reports are correct, then Dr. Goldfire is alive and has once again created a fiendish army of evil mutants.
Blake is going to need all his wits, skill, and the best firepower money can buy to put an end to Goldfire's plans. Blake's mission is clear - he must use all his resources to destroy Dr. Goldfire before he can unleash his new army of mutant creatures on the universe.Features
Go Boldly: 20 brand-new levels - all with wildly new designs and graphics.
Hmm, Upgrades: New actor traits and improved actor intelligence.
The Harder They Fall: All-new alien-like guards and four new bosses.
Sticks and Stones: New hazards, such as barriers and spikes.
Light 'em Up: Darker, more realistic levels with dynamic lighting conditions and more realistic weapon graphics.
Controller Support: Partial Xbox 360 Controller support.
22. Drifting Lands
Imagine a Diablo-like game with the mouse clicking part replaced by an horizontal shoot'em'up core gameplay.
That's what is Drifting Lands in essence: first and foremost an action-RPG (Hack'n'Slash or however you may call this). Then and only then a different kind of shoot'em'up, accessible to a wider audience than usual.Drifting Lands main characteristics are:
- randomy generated missions for replayability
- 100 levels of difficulty to climb with your skill or your ability to optimize your gear and powers
- 70 active and passive powers with various effects: dash, area of effect attacks, time control, etc.
- a complex item generation system with a lot of stat modifiers to optimize, unique items with "game changer" powers
- 3 classes of ships for different profiles of players
- Not your usual bland heroic fantasy universe
You’re a super player of bullet hells and don’t mind dying on the first few impacts ?You’ll find a perfect class for you with high-damages / low-resistances interceptors. You’ll benefit from a smart customization of your gear, but your performances on the field will be mainly based on your skill.You enjoy the progressive design of a powerfull build through skills and inventory optimization ?Your class will offer more resistant ships, able to put up with a lot more impacts. But if you want to shine, you’ll have to be smart in the selection of your special powers and how you create synergies with your equipment!
Want to report bugs, ask the team what is planned for this or that, suggest ideas or improvements, know what we're up to for the next update...come have a chat in the community section!
23. QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
A mysterious nemesis has taken pudding away from the world. Can a lone heroine with a sweet tooth stop their nefarious plans?
It's time to get back your pudding... again!Features:
- 5 Stages - meet old friends and new enemies as you progress through five wildly different stages to solve the mystery of the missing pudding.
- 4 Difficulty levels - something for every player, from merely challenging to tear-jerking.
- 3 Play Styles - play with Orthodox, Defensive or Aggressive style, affecting the behavior of your Hyper Mode.
- 28 Formations to Unlock - earn points to unlock new attack formations for QP. You can load up to 3 different Rbit formations onto the field, and switch them on the fly.
- Arcade and Conquest Mode - Conquest Mode saves your progress and allows you to progress a stage at a time, striving to do ever better.
- Replays - Save replays of your best victories and most miserable failures to study or share.
We are glad to greet you again in the world of Neo.
As before, you need to hit the target by shooting them NeoSphere.
To destroy a target, you need to hit the specified number.
Now triangles and balls were added to the usual targets.
Calculate the angle so as to hit as many targets as possible.
Do not forget the goals are in 2 rows.
Collect NeoSphere to increase the number of your shots.
To more accurately shoot use the bonus "sight of the ball".
Categories in common with NeoBalls2: Indie
25. Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star
Meet Kogasaka You and his little sister, Chinami, both of whom after the sudden death of their mother, are set to leave the city to go back to their childhood hometown to live with their aunt, Shino. Initially leaving their hometown of Hibarigasaki was difficult for You, as he was close friends with a girl who he saw nearly every day after school at the local town lookout. When she discovered that You would be leaving the town, she made him promise to return to marry her and left him with simply a kiss on the forehead to remember her by.
Once You returns to his hometown, he searches for that childhood friend, only to find his previous meet-up location is now fenced-off and abandoned. While out searching, he instead stumbles on a mysterious girl named Mare who carries a scythe and claims to be a Grim Reaper. Now back in his hometown, You starts to rebuild his life, making friends and continuing his search for the girl he made a promise to. Will he eventually find his promised love? Who is this mysterious girl and why does she seem so familiar?
- Follow the story of Kogasaka You and choose his path as he discovers love with either of the 7 beautiful girls that comes to aid him on his journey.
- Full Japanese voice cast except for the main character.
- Seven different endings
Zeit²™ is a traditional side-scrolling, 2D, shoot-’em-up game that brings unprecedented elements to the game experience. Zeit²’s unique time travel feature has yet to be seen in this genre even after decades of great games.
Intuitive controls allow players to move forward and backward in time making it possible for the player to combine shots and power, and even be assisted by a shadow version of yourself. Blast away swarms of enemies, get the highest score and discover how you can assist yourself in new exciting ways by warping time at will.Key Features
- Time Travel: Assist yourself and perform stunning moves by interacting with your time shadow when travelling back in time. Pace the game and gain extra points by speeding up time. Balance your time travel and life energy to master the game through 70 challenges.
- 8 Epic Bosses Battles: Discover the potential of your arsenal of powerful moves while fighting over a dozen different enemies and defeating the eight massive bosses.
- Weapon Upgrades: Your main weapon can be upgraded three times and you will feel the striking force of your additional weapon systems including Beam-Shot, Chain-Shot and Shockwave. The bonus system gives you extra score multipliers as long as you don’t miss out on shooting all enemies.
- 6 Challenging Game Modes: Go on a journey through 20 chapters of action and variety in the Arcade mode. Challenge others for the highest score in the other modes: Score Attack, Survival, Wave, Time Limit and Tactics. All modes are well integrated with leaderboards and unlockable achievements.
- Easily accessible for the casual player and yet challenging for the hardcore gamer.
27. Boo Bunny Plague
Join Bunny and his pals Gunny, Faye, and Ganny on an epic quest to earn enough money to buy himself an Auto-repair unit!
Bunny is a robotic children's toy who was given artificial life by a computer virus. After meeting his BFF, a military prototype robot named Gunny, he quickly discovers that being a toy means he's not quite as tough as his deranged mind has lead him to believe, and he certainly doesn't have a military grade auto-repair like Gunny does. Thus begins his quest to earn enough money to buy himself an auto-repair! Along the way the gang uncovers a plot of treachery and Deicide. With their demonic waitress friend Faye and taxi driving god Ganny in tow, they follow the trail that will lead them on a musical adventure of epic proportions and change their entire universe!
Boo Bunny Plague is an action/adventure game featuring a story with wacky musical cinematic scenes. The all original soundtrack has everything from punk rock to opera and feature musicians from Houston Texas.
Twinstick PlatformingYou play as Weldon, a robot of small stature but big heart. Weldon gets captured by an evil entity called ARC. Upon capture Weldon is cast to the mechanized core of an ancient planet. Stranded on this eerie and hostile world, Weldon must stage a heroic escape in order to survive!
- Rocket Jumping: Master the physics of rocket-jumping to traverse intricate 3D environments. Connect your rockets to add momentum in any direction. There's no speed limit, and No Jump Button!
- Seven Environments: Journey from the molten core of the planet all the way to outer space. Travel across seven vibrant worlds, through 65+ levels with epic backdrops, shifting camera angles, and unique play mechanics.
- Robo-Bosses: Face-off with seven epic boss battles for the ultimate test of your rocket-jumping skills.
- Leaderboards: Tinertia saves your best times and scores on global leaderboards. Compete with your friends for level times, or take on the best in the world for any game mode.
- Replay System: Every leaderboard score has a replay. Watch any run while changing the camera angle, zoom, or playback speed. Relive close calls and epic moments in slow-mo!
- Boss Rush Mode: Take on each boss in Weldon’s escape, with only one life, to earn a spot on the leaderboards.
- Speed Run Mode: Run a World from start to boss-battle to compete on the speed-run leaderboards.
29. NEKO-NIN exHeart +PLUS Nachi
WARNING While NEKO-NIN exHeart is not required to play NEKO-NIN exHeart +PLUS Nachi, it is highly recommended to play it first. Nin!
From developer Whirlpool comes a mini-sequel to NEKO-NIN exHeart featuring the sub-character, Nachi!
Yura and Tama have openly declared themselves as cat ninja of our protagonist.
That being said, the two of them live their lives as house cats would.
Impressed by the protagonist's desire to become a better Master for his ninja,
Nachi decides to train our protagonist.
What happens when Nachi finds herself glued to our protagonist as well...?
- Standalone mini-sequel to NEKO-NIN exHeart focusing on Nachi
- Full Japanese voice acting (except for the main character)
- Character designs by Takano Yuki
30. Robot Squad Simulator 2017
Become an elite pilot of special Robot Squad.
Use specialized, remotely controlled robots, which you will control yourself.
Deal with the hardest missions which can't be performed directly by people due to the conditions.
Human life and safety is in your hands!
- 4 different robots: 2 terrestrial, aerial and underwater
- 6 training missions
- 16 story missions which take place all over the world, in different settings
- 10 different accessories mounted on robots
- plenty of gameplay elements like: guards, explosives, mechanisms
- upgrading parameters of robots and accessories
- different types of missions: rescue, spy, exploration, military
CHECK OUT UPDATES AND NEWS:
31. Neon Shadow
Neon Shadow is a fast paced Cyber Punk FPS inspired by classic shooters. Suit up and grab your shotgun. Your mission: Save humanity from the dark mechanoids who have taken control of your space station and soon the rest of the galaxy!
Everything in the Steam version has been improved from the controls to the graphics, we would like to think of it as Neon Shadow 2.0. Please shout if there are additional features you would like to see!
Planned additions so far are; split-screen up to 4, chat functions, player names (over head) and Tobii support.
• Old school first person shooter game-play.
• Single player campaign.
• Online multiplayer death-match mode
• LAN multiplayer death-match.
• Cyber Punk soundtrack from Abducted by Sharks.
32. Reach Me
Reach Me is a colorful physical puzzle in a minimalist style.The goal of this game is to move the blocks onto the platform using special ammunition, as well as various objects in the level.
In the game there're 70 levels - from elementary that require accuracy, to levels where you need a little break his head.Features:
The game has 3 types of shells:
1)Heavy nuclei, knocking everything in its path.
2)Restless , Bouncing light ball.
3)Glass, a fragile ball with the unit inside.
Each level in Reach Me - has a unique ambiance.Each run level is accompanied by a random generation of the weather.
The game has a dynamic day and night with dynamic lighting.Also, the game supports resolutions up to 2715x1527.
For fans of awards - the game added 777 achievements with a huge number of images!
The game is translated into all common languages in Steam!
The gameplay is accompanied by beautiful relaxing music.
The planned entry of trading cards!!
A modern take on a classic game. RageBall is a 2d animation sports game, that pits player against player. With nine different playing fields for players to choose from, each playing field has new obstacles for players to overcome. The object is to deflect the balls back at your opponent, and to not allow the balls to get past you. If balls do get past you, your opponent gets a point. And if a ball gets past your opponent, you get a point. The first person to 10 wins the match. Can you overcome the Rage?
On a world where a giant and lethal storm restlessly moves around the globe, people learned to survive in this cold, harsh and hostile environment. They are searching for the Refuge, a place where the Frost would never go.
Inspired by deckbuilding games like Dominion, Ascension and the like, Frost is solo survival card game that puts you in charge of a group of people looking for the Refuge. Resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions are represented by cards, use them wisely!
- Challenging survival deckbuilding gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy and memory
- Intriguing, immersive universe
- Sloppy but graceful unique artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, Scenarios and cards to unlock
- Dozens of cards to discover
- Different characters with different abilities
- Accessible and paced at your own rhythm, playable by all (some illustrations might disturb the youngest)
- Made with love <3
35. Hentai Girl Division
As supreme military general, lead your girls to against enemy and take back freedom for your planet...
Lots of animated CG of cute girls and backgrounds
Funny and addictive shoot 'em up gameplay
Powerup your girl with stats and skill
- Arcade and Hardcore game mode
- Interesting main campaign
- Exciting boss battle
- Many of interesting challenge
- Exciting music
- Cute native English voice
- Unlockable 18+ hentai scene (via free DLC)
Volted is a very intense team-based multiplayer vehicular shooter with classes and giant robotic bugs.
In the world where electricity became main resource, all you left to do is fight for it.
Blow up enemies, destroy and protect pylons, fight robotic bugs and bulldogs. Collect guns on the battlefield and unlock models and new weapons. Cannons, machine guns, shotguns, energy weapons - all that beauty is there for you to bring destruction or prevent it.
Interact with each other by recharging shields, feeding energy and restoring each others’ ammo capacity.
There are four vehicle classes: Hover, Tank, Copter and Artillery. All 4 classes are deeply integrated into a team and squad cooperation system that is essential for gaining the victory. You can find different types of ammunition, endurance and speed abilities when exploring the battleground with each class. Besides the above listed capabilities, each class has a unique resource ability that your team requires the most to complete key objectives. In order to obtain this unique resource, you need to stay near the appropriate vehicle class.
Volted lands are waiting for you.
37. The Way We All Go
It’s been two years since Atcchan, our protagonist, left his hometown; a small, sleepy village with a tiny population. Now he is finally able to return - but only for three days. How will his old friends react to him, and will their relationships be able to stand the test of time?
For a person who’s always been afraid of change, this is a worrying prospect for our hero… but it’s something he will have to overcome if he can ever hope to right his past wrongs. And a failure to do so can result in some rather unpleasant outcomes...
Categories in common with The Way We All Go: Indie
39. Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut
Get ready to enter the 2nd Dimension!
Thrust into a bizarre and unfamiliar city and find your place among strange citizens. Work, Fight, Study, Eat, Drink, Gamble, Train, Sleep, Quest, Collect, Invest, Repeat. Build up your Stats and Net Worth, collect the mysterious trans-dimensional artifacts, solve the mysteries of Paper Thin City and find your way home.
The Director's Cut contains tons of new content not available in the online version
- New Areas to explore and new Quests to complete
- A total of 25 Careers, including Lumberjack, Professor, Escort, Personal Trainer, Light Knight and Dark Lord
- 18 new Weapons
- 3 new Combat Zones
- All Cheats Unlocked
- Online and Offline Saving
- Expanded Romance System
- 2 new Mini-games
- 30 Trophies to earn
- Full Original Soundtrack in MP3 format
Categories in common with Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut: Role Playing
40. Oblivion Tesseract VR
Oblivion Tesseract is a VR game developed by Epotech with Unreal Engine 4, which could be played on VIVE .As a TD(Tower Defense)game,it is performed with FPS mode,which differs from the old-school TD games.
A potential girl with the curse of blood...finally awaked from the slumber...A mysterious cube unveiled all the secrets of her thrilling dreams, Family's history, paranoid space of time and eternal curse…
Your target is to protect the Tesseract and to survive from fierce monsters, with different types of guns, grenades and immense mass energy turrents! Tesseract can absorb the abilities of the bosses you defeated! Explore the Tesseract’s history as a brave guardian!
41. Just A Dream
PLEASE NOTE that all screenshots / the trailer are not up to date with the current version and will be updated prior release
Just a Dream is a fast paced top down action game. You enter a world filled with your worst nightmares and must escape. As you fight across your dream from level to level, you encounter the very things that you dread every night. Pick up unique weapons and use magical abilities that allow you to traverse the lands of nightmares and monsters to conquer Anxiety, Fear, and Despair themselves. Your adventure starts as you must escape back into the realms of reality.
- 36 unique abilities with thousands of unique combinations
- 4 different environments, all ending with an intense boss fight, integrated with a unique musical theme for each
- Randomly generated levels to ensure one never has the same experience
- Many weapons from the Assault King to the Salt Shotgun
- Unlock abilities easily and cosmetics for the more adventurous to prove their prowess
All assets were created by our team and a few helpers.
42. Radiant Defense
MILLIONS OF ALIENS WILL DIE
Radiant Defense is a tower defense game set in a vibrant universe invaded by countless alien hordes.
Build your space fortress any way you wish, set up wide variety of weapons and traps and let the invasions begin!
REROUTE AND REBUILD Use modules to shape the alien route. Bend the path so it always leads enemies toward your cannons and keeps them within the range of your energy weapons for as long as possible.
LET THEM BURN Use Typhon Fury Flamer to set passing enemies on fire and to quickly incinerate large groups of smaller units.
BOMBARD THEM Use Seraphim Missile Launcher to deliver target-seeking ordnance over great distances. Seraphim Missiles explode violently upon contact.
SLICE THROUGH Power Blades cut passing enemies and quickly remove their forceshields. Great at softening up enemy masses and terminating wounded runners.
LIGHT THEM UP Use Brightmark Searchlight to multiply the power of your defenses. Marked targets receive up to 200% damage from other weapons.
ANNIHILATE Target your Omega Cannon at any spot and disintegrate all that's passing through. Combines great with Recuperator and Brightmark Searchlight.
BLOW THEM UP Place Proximity Mines to explode enemy crowds or to damage heavily armored units. Mines can be placed anytime to quickly mend a critical situation.
WATCH THEM TREMBLE Psionic ocular terrifies all enemies, making them easy prey for your weapons. Combines best with superweapons such as the Omega Cannon.
DOUBLE THE PAYBACK Collect twice the money for nearby alien kills with Recuperators. Combines best with area specific weapons, such as Proximity Mines and Omega Cannon.
Radiant Defense Strategy Guide Read more on how to build a strong economy and get the maximum out of your deadly arsenal. Exterminate aliens with ease!Features
More than 300 waves of aliens across 14 missions
9 upgradable weapons to kill the aliens with style
3 superweapons of mass defense
Steam Leaderboards and Achievements
Use Alt+Enter to switch between Fullscreen and Windowed modeSupport and Feedback
Please contact [email protected] with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage for the latest development updates and news.
43. The Fleets of Sol
What is The Fleets of Sol?
The Fleets of Sol is an strategy-survival game that focuses on commanding a fleet of capital ships as you jump from sector-to-sector in search of stranded civilian transports while constantly being pursued by an enemy determined to bring about your fleet's destruction.
*Pick from multiple commanders, as each provides a unique bonus that can radically change how you approach your journey.
*Each jump is a leap into the unknown as you encounter distress calls, interdiction forces, and enemy strongholds.
*Order your ships carefully and engage or avoid hostile forces as you wait for your jump drives to come online.
*The relentless enemy are prepared to intercept you at every turn and will even use hijacked friendly ships filled with warheads to weaken your resolve.
*When enough civilians have been saved, begin the final journey to your new home planet while the enemy hatches a plan to stop you once and for all.
*Command a variety of capital ships as well as countless small fighter craft.
44. ROAD OF DANGER
Reaction - that is important in this game! Do not sleep! Do not delay!
Otherwise you will hit by a car! Choose the color of the hero and play!
You have to get to the destination through roads. It is not simple. Soon maybe you will be bored, but you will to have a possibility to blow them up, picking up points!
The amount of insanity in this game is amazing!
-Unique stories for your hero
-Ability to blow up everything and everyone
-SYMULATOR crossing the road
45. Legends of Azulgar
Legends of Azulgar- Space Conflict is a Sci-Fi Action oriented Sandbox Roleplaying game with strategic elements that puts you in command of a space ship, space station and a fleet in a massive sandbox universe. The game immerses the player in a fully interactive environment and a world rich in lore and Legends.
In 2XXX a terrestrial observatory on earth detected traces of an ancient signal from the distant solar system of Auriga. As the world's top scientists investigated, it started to become clear that this signal did not originate from a celestial anomaly - but from an artificial source.
With the signal now partially deciphered you are tasked with exploring this new and strange solar system and discovering the secrets of Azulgar and it’s mysterious signal.
Every shot matters - Legends of Azulgar is inspired by naval combat and focuses heavily on player ability with every weapon in action mode aimed and controller directly by the player. Carefully line up a torpedo strike to inflict maximum damage, lead your targets to ensure a crippling shell impact or charge in for close range combat.Bombard your enemy from afar with huge cannons!Launch precision torpedo strikes…
Will you be a space miner hauling asteroids with your grappling hook (yes.. a grappling hook! More on that later!) or an explorer attempting to discover the secrets of Azulgar...CombatSwitch on the fly and take control of a ship with your captain - pilot in action mode to directly impact the battle.
- Skill-based Weaponry
- Shields: Shields only activate when the player commands - and only face one direction.. use them wisely or get crushed by incoming fire.
- Afterburners: Escape the battle or use them to close range and surprise your enemy - but remember afterburners have limited energy so don't get caught out.
- Missile Defences: Torpedo's and missiles are a BIG problem.. but time your defences well to counter then with your ships mini-guns.
Special Cards (CyberSlots) that you can use to customize your captain.
- Some cards will be rare to find and only drop from bosses or youd have to be really lucky to find them in your new card deck. Some will be more easier to find.
- Captains drop these cards once their Bridge module is defeated and other players or NPCs can loot them.
- Yes this basically means full loot pvp if you choose to play on such servers!
- Some cards will have active abilities and cooldowns and some will have passive abilities that improve your ship behaviour all the time.
- Players can choose to exchange cards or play a game of poker or dice for them in pubs or outside the game
- Cards will also be trateable on steam workshop
SOLThe starting system of Legends of Azulgar and home to Earth, explore, fight and visit the very reaches of our solar system.
SOL will be the first system made available in the game starting with the Closed Alpha release and will be a rendition of our own solar system set within the lore of Legends of Azulgar. Mankind has reached and settled in space and now commands the technology to explore the universe - what will you do with it?
- Find Azulgar - a planet steeped in mystery located in a far away system and uncover the source of the signal that brought you to Arugia.
The Rift: Access another dimension.. Dark... dangerous… and far from empty... But can you turn this strange realm to your advantage?
- Learn about the strange alien race The Morrids - investigate and even capture them as specimens.
- Use the dimension to your advantage - disappear into the Rift and use it to strike from where they least expect.
MiniBikers is the craziest race to reach your hands! The animated series that has captivated millions of people around the world has a new star: You! Create your own stories or change the racing rules and become a World Champion.
IT'S TIME TO RACE!
If anything characterizes MiniBikers it is the unique competition style. Who said races are boring? Surprises await you at every turn with power-ups based on the popular animated series. Cause opponents to skid on butter, using the chicken of the ninth title as a personal weapon or simply electrocute opponents with the Thunder of Cervera.
Enjoy three completely different game modes with Tournament Mode, in which the challenges make you prove yourself as a rider. The seasonal mode allows you to race the entire 2015 Minibikers championship and become the World Champion. The online tournament will let you prove you're the best rider of all in the weekly challenges against your friends around the world. In addition you can enjoy your favorite show and see all the chapters from the application itself.
A SEASON TO REMEMBER
Race on the 34 most famous series tracks full of details and surprises that will leave you agape for the entire 2015 MiniBikers season. Will you dare defeat Minimaha with your favorite rider? Now you can do it! Change the story, and most of all...change the rules!
MINIBIKERS LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE
You can also change the detail level. You’ll see everything!
BECOME AN ENGINEER
Realistic physics for the most demanding riders with arcade driving adapted for children. Everyone belongs in the MiniBikers game! But don’t forget to improve your bike if you want to stay on top and defeat your opponents.
FEATURES OF PC AND MAC VERSION
- Compatible with most common wheels like logitech g25/g27 and other external controllers.
- Play the full season with the 25 motorbikes simultaneously.
- More and better graphics effects.
- Select the game resolution, graphics quality and play in full-screen or windowned mode.
47. Unlikely Stickman
You - Stickman, who needs to survive in a harsh and dying world. Avoid blows, hide from shots and attacks. Defeat all enemies and save the world.
Hardcore and realistic Stackman physics Ragdoll will not make you bored.
Simple controls allow you to perform stunning tricks and strikes to defeat your opponents.
The game is not as simple as it seems ...
- Realistic Ragdoll Physics
- 12 campaigns that force you to play
- Over 100 levels
- Excellent graphics and soundtrack
- Hardcore gameplay for gamers
Categories in common with Unlikely Stickman: Action
48. Mahjong World Contest
Take part in a Mahjong contest. Complete over 100 unique levels of different difficulty and dynamics to gain experience and earn points. Plunge yourself into the myriads of golden tiles! Improve your rank and progress through the game hierarchy.
The main protagonist, who is a real fan of Mahjong, decides to take part in a world tournament of Modern Mahjong Puzzle. The tournament is split into several qualifying rounds. To take part in each round, you will have to achieve a certain rank.
The objective of each level is to remove all of the golden tiles from the game board. There are many such tiles in Mahjong World Contest, which makes the game even more entertaining and adds variety to the level design (e.g. levels with floating golden titles).
Levels are balanced according to the number of suits: there are classic layouts with the full set of 7 suits and there are also levels that can be completed faster due to the limited number of suits.
- 120 unique levels
- More than 6 hours of gameplay
- First-person action
- 26 trophies
- Comic-style storyline
- Stunning 2D graphics
- Meditation music
49. Lost jumping frog
One day the frog went out and lost his way. He can not find his way home at all. Help the frog to return home. Be careful, the path is very dangerous: there are traps, monsters, puzzles.
-Colored and thoughtful levels,
-Monsters, traps, dangers,
-Each level is unique (there are day and night levels, various landscapes, at every level there is a variety of music)
Однажды лягушонок пошёл гулять и заблудился. Он никак не может найти путь домой. Помогите лягушонку вернуться домой. Будьте осторожны, путь очень опасен: есть и ловушки, монстры, головоломки.
-Красочные и продуманные уровни,
-Монстры, ловушки, опасности,
-Каждый уровень уникален (есть как и дневные, так и ночные уровни, разнообразные пейзажи, на каждом уровне играет разнообразная музыка)
Categories in common with Lost jumping frog: Indie
Navpoint is a space action strategy about being a starship traffic controller.
Take command of the Navigos Traffic Control Station and with the help of a fleet of Police Frigates, Customs Clippers and Tugboats. Guide cargoships, couriers, luxury liners and cruisers safely to their destinations.
Build cargo and passenger docks, repair and refuel stations, and defence satellites. Create a solar infrastructure to wring profit from passing shipping.
Sounds easy right? But when you also have to deal with politics, aliens, pirates, smugglers, travelling film stars, terrorists, floods of refugees, sunspot radiation, wormholes, meteors and nebulas, it can get complicated!
- Single Player Campaign - Start your career on a backwater moon, work your way towards command of Commercial center of the solar system - Earth.
- Freeplay - Choose from dozens of maps and play how you want.
- Command and Control - Set speed and heading for all shipping - Cruisers, Cargoships, Luxury Liners.and Frigates.
- Breaking News! - Challenging scenarios for you to resolve. Floods of refugees, quarantined plague ships, traveling superstars, terrorist threats and natural disasters.
- Pirate Raiders - Deploy police cutters to intercept pirate raiders and protect your airspace.
- Racial Tensions - Tensions between the Duug and the Khaat have always been high, if they are kept together for too long expect trouble!
- Customs and Immigration - Use customs clippers to search suspicious craft for contraband.
- Rescue - Use your tugboats to rescue damaged and disabled craft before it's too late!
- Cargo Docks - Guide commercial shipping safely to dock.
- Couriers - Hi-speed priority traffic needs to reach it's destination ASAP!
- Asteroids - Space junk and meteors can disrupt shipping, use your tugboats to clear the skies!
- Sunspots - Dangerous solar activity will disable shipping, keep them clear.
- Wormholes - Unpredictable rifts in time and space will transport your ships across space, could be useful, or just dangerous!
- Nebulas - Strange gases in space will affect shipping propulsion and control.