Trying to find games like Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe are:
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
- arrow_rightSEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
- arrow_rightShadow Warrior Classic
- arrow_rightHero Siege
- arrow_rightLEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
100 Best Games Like Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (35)
- iOS (49)
- Android (38)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (68)
- Nintendo Switch (38)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (6)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (12)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (6)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (4)
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
Overcooked puts the player into the shoes of two restaurant chefs at once. Each level is a kitchen, and your goal is to cook a list of meals following the onscreen recipes. The time is limited, and there are restrictions on how much money the player can spend on the ingredients. The player controls two characters that can be switched at any time or ordered to do a list of actions.
The kitchens are often set in the oddball places, such as a pirate ship, two speeding trucks, a pedestrian crosswalk, or an iceberg. The level elements are dynamic and may move or change during the gameplay. Tables and ovens can slide, and the cooks can fall off the level, though they will respawn shortly.
There’s a story mode in which cooking is tied to the plot. The game is set in the Onion Kingdom that was attacked by an insatiable spaghetti monster. The chefs travel back in time to refine their cooking skills and feed the monster when it appears again.
Since even in the single mode the player has to control two cooks, the game predictably has a co-op multiplayer and a competitive mode in which the players try to “outcook” each other. Both modes, however, are local, and there’s no online multiplayer.
3. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
4. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
5. SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
Today it is not so hard to play old games. Emulators are available to anyone with almost any computer. And old memories are filling our minds with those amazing games we played in the past.
With this collection, you can relive your experiences with those games and play them all over again. The controls are now completely adapt for PC and still look very authentic despite new generation platforms. Some of the titles still support cooperative gameplay through Steam and in the workshop you can find new improvements to the old titles made by players for players. In this bundle, you can find any title you remember from Sega Mega Drive and Genesis - Sonic, Phantasy, Golden Axe, Virtua Fighter and Streets of Rage. Controls are now adapt not only for gamepads but also for the keyboard which means anyone can play it.
6. Shadow Warrior Classic
1997 classic Shadow Warrior is a genuine specimen of a Doom-like first-person shooters craze that took place in the 90s. Coming from the developer of Duke Nukem, the game uses the same slightly modified engine and uses 3D voxels instead 2D pixels.
Master Zilla, head of the Zilla Enterprise is planning to conquer Japan using his minions from the “dark side”. At this point, Zilla Enterprises gained control over every major industry in the country. You play as Lo Wang, a bodyguard for Zilla Enterprises, that suddenly realises the dark nature of the company he is working for and leaves it behind. But Master Zilla is not letting go that easily.
Gameplay wise Shadow Warrior did no changes to Duke’s formulae: you roam three-dimensional levels, killing enemies and solving basic puzzles. Lo Wang can use Japanese-themed weapons such as katanas and shurikens, as well as traditional for the genre firearms: UZIs and etc. This is a slightly remastered version of the classic.
7. Hero Siege
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
We developers are interested in your feedback. So if you choose to get the game see you on the forums! - Vexorian
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!
Hero Siege has full controller support!
8. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – LEGO style! Explore Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames!
- The Magic is Building!
- Connect the bricks from the Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the Harry Potter™ adventures – LEGO style.
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as other favorite characters.
- Explore Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade™ and more.
- Cast a spell with a friend and play through the first four stories as a team with Co-op play.
Unepic is a 2D platformer game with role-playing elements. The story follows Daniel, a sci-fi, and video games geek that one day was teleported into a fantasy world and found himself in a giant castle. The game’s dialogues, storyline, and aesthetics heavily relies on humor with a lot of geek-culture references and mocking on sci-fi and fantasy clichés.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D Metroidvania and role-playing game. The RPG elements in the game include acquiring levels, skills-points, and equipment. There are many types of armor and weapons in the that require the absolute level and skills to be used. The fighting mechanics are pretty simple and don’t have a lot of moves and abilities. Unlike many other metroidvanias, in Unepic you open new parts of the game world not by acquiring new abilities that let you go to the places you couldn’t reach before, but rather by collecting keys that unlock doors in different parts of the castle.
10. The Silent Age
The game is a typical representative of the point-and-click puzzle genre, developed and released in two episodes by the independent Danish studio House on Fire. The game uses the Unity graphics engine and was ported directly to several platforms. Including mobile devices running Android and iOS. The game also was released on Kindle Fire. The first episode was released in 2012, two years later, gamers were able to try out the second and last episode of the game.
The game takes place in 1972 and in 2012. The player takes control of the main character named Joe. After serving in the US Army, the protagonist changes several workplaces and eventually turns out to be a cleaner in the fictional multimillion corporation Archon. The employer turns out to be unclean, and Joe soon finds traces of blood that lead to test labs. To prevent the tragedy, which he involuntarily became a witness to, Joe is forced to use the time machine and correct mistakes of the past.
The main gameplay is tied to the solution of the puzzles of different complexity, scattered in ten story chapters. The part of them uses the plot “device” - the ability of the hero to travel in time. In the PC version, all game dialogs are voiced, the ability to use UltraHD textures is added, and for the version on Steam more than 20 achievements are available and the ability to save the game in the cloud.
Geneshift is a top-down shooter bursting with brutal gunplay and insane vehicle action. Unlock mutant skills and blast your way through the online co-op campaign. Then use miniguns, car bombs, invisibility, and more to outplay your friends in tactical online combat.
- 4 Player Co-op Campaign
Play the story solo or with friends online and save the world from a mysterious outbreak.
- 5v5 Multiplayer Combat
Battle in game modes such as Capture the Flag, Checkpoint Racing and Zombie Survival.
- Insane Vehicle Action
Ride with allies to do drive-by shootings, detonate car bombs and capture key objectives.
- Over 30 Tactical Skills
Create complex skill builds as you gain experience and permanently level up your mutant.
- Over 20 Brutal Weapons
Fire pistols, shotguns, snipers, explosives... or save cash for the deadly superweapons.
- Secret Base Building
Place hidden chemicals to gain secret benefits like spying on enemies and teleportation.
- Deception & Deduction
Play mind games. Discover and destroy enemy chemicals by observing their movements.
- Competitive Servers
Earn ranks in competitive servers that balance teams with a unique ELO rating system.
- Leaderboards & Difficulties
Replay the campaign in 4 difficulty levels and set high scores on various leaderboards.
- User Generated Maps
Create maps in the editor and unlock sexy cosmetics whenever your maps are played.
12. Sacred Citadel
A warrior, an archer, a sorceress and a witch are fighting with crowds of monsters, mining armor, weapons, money, potions and so on. Eatable things will also come in handy - from their absorption health is restored, which is very necessary in battles. Useful things meet abundantly, their qualities are diverse, and they have a stable demand - you can sell or change them for something else in the city. The city is present at each of the levels of the game. In the city you can even play on the sweepstakes - to bet on yourself. For example, that you will never be killed, do not suffer damage more than the specified amount, or perform the task strictly up to a certain time. Heroes of the game are skilled in battles - they can even hold several different weapons in the same hand, summing their effects in one stroke. As you progress, the characters gain experience. With experience comes skill. If the experience is not enough, you can always recruit more, having passed any level repeatedly.
Blasphemous is an action-platformer that combines the fast-paced, skilled combat of a hack-n-slash game with a deep and evocative narrative core, delivered through exploration of a huge universe comprised of non-linear levels.
Immerse yourself in a dark fantasy nightmare that has been constructed PIXEL BY PIXEL by our committed artists.
- Explore a huge land, a universe that feels as open as it is oppressive, delivered through a non-sequential level design that puts you in control of where to go next.
- We are putting great focus on achieving a very satisfying combat mechanics with very responsive control, smooth animations and lots of blood and gore.
- Handmade pixel art, with large sprites and super smooth animations, created pixel by pixel, frame by frame.
- Evocative narrative: Blasphemous’ levels are not just platforms; they tell a story to those who are interested, but don't get in the way if you just want the action.
- Find your personal combat style by equipping rosary beads, or carrying around relics that boost your abilities.
Set in the savage land of Orthodoxia, a place where religion is of the utmost importance in the eyes of the populace, superstition runs amok, and churches outnumber people two to one. You will find yourself in this hellish territory in the wake of the Age of Corruption.
14. Lost Castle
Lost Castle is a super cute, super hard action RPG with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons. Brimming with a host of hand drawn, humorous characters and environments that embrace retro action with modern twists.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
Screencheat is a rare kind of game that encourages its players to cheat. It is an online multiplayer-only game that allows a sort of second-person view. The players cannot see their opponents, but they can see what their opponents see.
Screencheat is based on the idea of "screen cheating," a form of cheating in local multiplayer in which the cheaters peeks at the other players' monitors to see what they're doing. This kind of behavior is unwelcome in most games, but Screencheat is built around it.
The characters in the game are invisible, and the players cannot see each other. However, they have access to other players' views. The screen is divided into four segments, in the vein of Goldeneye 007. Each of them translates a player's view so that everyone can see what the others do. It allows the opponents to track each other by detecting the locations of other players in respect to the environment.
Beyond its novel idea, Screencheat is played as a regular 3D shooter. The player controls his or her invisible protagonist from the first person view. The characters have no hit points and die instantly if injured. The game offers a variety of weapons with different stats of accuracy and range, such as a shotgun, a grenade launcher, or a rifle. There are also comical improvised melee weapons such as a hobby horse.
16. Gato Roboto
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
18. Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure
In Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure, Maxwell unites with Batman™, Superman™ and the rest of The Justice League™ to restore order to the DC Comics Universe.
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting, action-filled adventure through GOTHAM CITY™, METROPOLIS™, ATLANTIS™ and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.Key Features
- The DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Heroic Feats: Enjoy addictive replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- The Hero Creator: Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up against your friend’s Bat Bain?
- Introducing the Batcomputer: Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
19. Knight Squad
Knight Squad is an insane 1 to 8 players chaotic arena friendship destroyer. Take on current friends and future frenemies in any of the incredibly fun game modes, ranging from Last Man Standing to Medieval soccer. All of that using only weapons from the middle age… and laser guns… and miniguns.Features1-8 Players game packed with crazy party action
A bunch of levels are available for each game mode. You're not enough players to fill in the spots? No worries. Bots will jump in. Select their difficulty depending on the amount of challenge you'd like and you're ready to go!
Play against other players around the world and compare your skills!
A Bunch of Versus Game Modes
Team Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Capture the Grail, Soccer, and more!
Fetch deadly new weapons and power ups on the battlefield
Grab your weapon of choice : sword, bow and arrows, crossbow, bombs, laser gun and more!
Take on the very difficult challenge levels and make your way to the top of the leaderboard!
20. The Count Lucanor
Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colorful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.
We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.
21. The Bug Butcher
The Bug Butcher is an action-packed 2D side scrolling shoot em up game where peril comes from above.
So in a nutshell, pest control with machine guns in space.
The core mechanics hold old ties from the classic arcade shooter “Super Pang” where you shoot vertically, but with modern day twists. You are Harry, a brash and tenacious exterminator who has a knack for decimating bugs.
Harry’s current assignment takes him to the infested futuristic research facility on planet Zoit. The surviving and dwindling number of scientists employed him for his slaughtering skills. Harry’s mission: survive until the decontamination of the building is complete, hoard coins like his life depended on it, and protect the scientists at all costs. Watch out for the spiders they have a particular fondness for rubber encased science/scientist. After landing, you will move from room to room through the facility blasting rockets, lasers, and wielding the power of lighting upwards at anything not human.
Ravenous swarms and ferocious waves of bugs of every size will attempt to kill you, but luckily there will be weapon and health pick-ups to aid Harry on his quest. Fierce reflexes are mandatory for survival, but Harry’s brutal power-ups will let the guts fly and make the larva cry! If you love games with humor, perfect platforming, grotesquely cute art, nightmarish bosses, and real personality then The Bug Butcher will suit your fancy.
22. Super Motherload
Set on Mars in an alternate Cold-War era, Super Motherload is a 1 to 4-player couch co-op digging adventure with storyline by Image Comics' Kurtis Wiebe, a fully voiced cast of Soviet and American characters, and a procedurally-generated world that changes each time you play. Purchase powerful upgrades and supplies for your mining pod as you progress and prosper, as well as rare Specials Abilities with random availability.
You, the player, work for Solarus Corporation, an inter-planetary mining operation that has developed the infrastructure needed to harvest the precious resources of Mars to meet demand back on Earth. Soon after being dropped on Mars, you begin to discover that things aren't quite as they seem.
Included free with the Steam version of Super Motherload is Motherload Goldium Edition, the 2004 cult classic that inspired games like Infiniminer.
- Up to 4-player co-op, perfect for Big Picture (local-only)
- Storyline by award winning Image Comic's writer Kurtis Wiebe of Peter Panzerfaust & Green Wake fame
- Full Voice Overs and a Full length original score by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng
- RPG-inspired mechanics, including upgrades, quests & special abilities
- Branching storyline choices with Multiple Game Endings
- Over 150 Explosive-based Puzzles to solve
- An Epic Boss Battle
- Normal and Hardcore game modes, for new players and fans of the original
- Support for 4 simultaneous Gamepads -- ideal for Big Picture
- Runs at 60FPS in Full HD (1080p)
- Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen Studios' original hit Motherload, and is available on Windows, PS4, and PS3
- Includes Motherload Goldium Edition
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
24. Kero Blaster
From the creator of Cave Story comes Pixel's latest work; Kero Blaster.
The C&F Inc. teleporters are going offline all over the place, and it's up to an intrepid frog employee to fix the situation.
A classically-styled 2D side scrolling action game packed with adventure.
You are a bipedal frog and a master of the Custodial Sciences, charged with the unenviable task of ridding your company's teleporters of strange black creatures.
Fight for your life through a menagerie of unique monsters while getting your hands on exciting new tools of the trade.
Also, there are FREE games with same characters available on STEAM too!
PINK HOUR and its sequel, PINK HEAVEN.
Please try them for the system test of Kero Blaster.
25. The Mummy Demastered
A powerful ancient evil has arisen, and the war to save humanity has begun! The Mummy Demastered throws you into a 16-bit-inspired battle against the undead in a 2D, nonlinear, action-packed adventure. As an elite agent in the monster-hunting Prodigium organization, you must use a variety of weapons, upgrades, and mysterious artifacts to defend mankind against the supernatural hordes of Princess Ahmanet. Your Prodigium unit is already on the scene, but HQ lost contact with them hours ago. Only by exploring tombs, forests, abandoned tunnels, and the cursed streets of London will you discover the fate of your allies. But beware - Ahmanet commands legions of undead, insects, plague-ridden vermin, and worse! If you're not careful, you'll be the next soul in her army.
- Stunning retro-inspired graphics and atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Shoot-'em-up action meets exploration-based adventuring
- Fight for survival against swams of horrifying enemies and bosses
- Obliterate monsters with an arsenal of weapons including grenades, a flamethrower and more
- Uncover and collect 50 hidden relics
Your avatar is a brave warrior who has fallen in battle. But instead of well-deserved peace in Asgard, his soul is trapped in the harsh world of Niffelheim. Survive in this hostile world, ransack the neighbor lands, explore dangerous dungeons and find your way to Valhalla
Survive in the Underworld
Warriors remain warriors even after death. Set out on the path to the last challenge and prove yourself to the Gods. In life you were never frightened by the cold, darkness and death, and you won't fear now. make sure you have enough provision, defend yourself and unravel the mysteries of these lands.
Do not be forgotten
Crush anyone who dares to attack your lands. Each fallen enemy brings you closer to Asgard! Bones, teeth, fur - use all that you scavenge to craft weapons and armor. Build a fortress that will protect you from enemies and help you to destroy the attackers. The Death Priests will issue ultimatums. Will you bend to their will, or reject their orders and accept the battle against their dead minions?
Find a way out
Collect all the pieces of the portal to Asgard. But be careful - they are fiercely guarded by mighty giants, deadly spiders and hordes of undead.
Brew potions from mushrooms and slain beasts to become stronger. Cook the best dishes to feed all your friends. Prepare poison that will kill the most powerful troll.
Explore ancient caves
Reach the very heart of the world to find powerful artefacts that will help you win the final battle. Discover what lies hidden in the darkness.
27. Survivor Squad
Survivor Squad is a Strategy Action game where you control a Squad of up to four survivors and guide them through a highly randomized world looking for supplies to aid you on your journey.
Scavenge for supplies in every corner of every building, craft your gear, pick your skills and loadout while keeping your Squad alive by covering every corner and moving as a group.
It is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.Features:
- Top Down 2d Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
- Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.
Certain events require you to move around a building while fighting off a horde, you must keep a close eye on your squad or they will perish one by one.
Various types of Special Infected have abilities such as Blinding Powder or Acid Pool that encourage you to quickly move your Survivors while making sure they are never alone
In campaign mode you can capture infected buildings that generate resources but must be defended from horde invasionsCampaign:Play through a highly randomized world following a simple storyline with unique events and a conclusion.Survival:Score based mode, go through as many randomly generated buildings as you can never looking back.Death Lab:Equip your Survivor Squad with a limited budget and take them through a collapsed Lab. Good micro management of your Squad is essential to your survival.Multiplayer:The new Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them. Will the survivors reach their extraction zone alive and well or will they be devoured along the way? It's up to you!
28. Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast
The boys & girls are back, and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spinoff to the surprise indie hit 0f 2016, Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system
Verbally joust by yourself or take you verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.Game Features
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- With the new Character Creation Mode powered by Steam Whatever, you can create your own formulaic celebrity clones in a lab-- just like they do in real Hollywood!
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- With more than 2x the vocabulary of the original Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, The Hollywood Roast is Bigger, ruder and insultier!
- New comeback mechanic: charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode: master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system: more fair, more clear.
29. The Masterplan
The Masterplan is an award-winning tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control, granting you total control - at least until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
30. Zombidle: REMONSTERED
Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire.
Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and tap your way to become the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of clicker hell.
And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your zombies and monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor, idle game style.Features
• Various evil baddies to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.
• Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.
• Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.
• Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.
• Purchase some subterranean real-estate without filing the paperwork; yolo.
• Enjoy new content twice a month, almost, basically whenever we stop being lazy.
• Already an established troublemaker? You can import your progress and play on desktop with our cross platform technology!
• Play in most language known to man, including Hodor
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
Player takes control over a spaceship that was built with the cooperation all human nations.
His task is to explore space, establish relationships with alien races and bring back home any valuable objects.
Anything, from artifacts of forgotten civilizations to new technologies, from unusual lifeforms to secret alien cookie recipes
can help Earth overcome its political and energy crises. The human governments will monitor your efforts:
they won’t let you waste their time and use the precious spaceship inefficiently. And who knows what dangers
can be found in outer space, dangers that can be a threat not only to the lone vessel, but to the entire civilization...
1. Adventures and combat in space, on planets and inside spaceships.
2. Procedurally generated universe: star systems, planets, even animals and plants.
3. Many different alien races. Some may become your allies while others will definitely become your enemies.
4. Global storyline and large variety of quests.
5. Communicate with your crew members and officers, discover their story and personality
6. Research and development system: discover new technologies and upgrade your ship
7. Global strategy elements - help humanity establish first colony and outposts outside Solar system and choose
how they should progress.
33. Western Press
No Time to Explain
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever!
34. Dark Void Zero
Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero". In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla's trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
35. Lovecraft's Untold Stories
A HORROR ADVENTURE
You have to find a way to foil the Old Ones’ plans—but the path is yours to choose, and brute force may not be the best solution. Will you search for clues and information to stop the cultists before they summon the Outer Gods, or will you just kill everything in your way, until there’s no one left to invoke the cosmic horrors to our world?
LIVE H.P. LOVECRAFT’S STORIES
Levels are randomly generated: It will be a different experience every time you play. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is based on H.P. Lovecraft’s stories: You will experience first-hand the cosmic horror created by the genius of Providence. Look for items and clues to unlock secrets and new stories!
5 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
You can play as 5 different characters, each with a different playstyle. A private detective, a witch, a thief, a professor, and even a ghoul—each with different stats, weapons, and combat moves, creating five entirely different gameplay experiences.
MADNESS AND DEATH
The truth of the dark horrors that inhabit the universe is unbearable for any human mind. As you learn more of the Mythos, you become more powerful—but also brings you closer to the brink of madness. You will need to find a balance to keep your sanity—but in the end, you can’t win against the Old Ones. Madness or death await you. But maybe you can delay the inevitable…
Fight more than 50 different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action RPG
Explore Lovecraft’s stories in 12 different randomly generated levels and face the Great Old Ones in 5 special levels
Choose your own path: Will you look for clues and information to uncover the truth, or just fight your way out?
Pick your hero: Choose between 5 different characters, detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul, each with their own stats and skills.
Improve your skills to become more powerful, but be careful: Madness awaits those who learn too much!
Collect and improve more than 30 weapons and hundreds of items and artifacts
Look for clues and special items to unlock secrets and new stories
NOTE: The Early Access version currently includes the following:
2 characters (1 of them unlockable)
1 big boss
Cats have always been the link between the world of Yavi and the world of Navi, and for this knowledge they were awarded nine lives. What will it cost for the greatest of them - Cat Bayn - to make an exception and change the balance just once on behalf of the young sorceress Alesta’s mother? Mysterious creatures from Slavic myths carefully keep their secrets in the magical forests and dense thickets that have become home to geese, kikimor, anchutkas and mermaids. In the whirlwind of the adventure, their secrets will be revealed, hidden paths will become visible and the road between worlds will be intertwined.
- Ancient tales come to life in a large open labyrinth of gloomy marshes, Slavic villages and centuries-old forests;
- To help Alesta in fierce battles with the dangerous mythical creatures are the creatures of the summons – familiars who, from time immemorial, have served the sorcerers. Choose from a variety of familiars with unique abilities;
- The world is filled with characters whose destinies are in your hands - the completion of many side quests will determine how this adventure will end;
- Respect for all traditions of the meteoroid genre, allowing you to return back in search of secret paths and acquire new skills. The danger of the adventure is emphasized by the possibility of remaining in only certain places;
- Fascinating battles with bosses, who have come from Slavic tales and tell us their unique history;
- Elements of role-playing games, allowing you to customize the characteristics of Alesta to your individual style of playing.
The game was developed by one person – Slava Gris who combined his art skills with his knowledge of programming to bring to life Catmaze. The soundtrack is provided by Expecte Amour.
37. Onikira - Demon Killer
Developed by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
38. 8-Bit Invaders!
The Invasion Has Begun!
8-Bit Invaders! is a fast-paced, retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. Control the military might of the GALACTIC MARINE CORPS or invade with the devastating power of the alien CRANIOIDS! No matter which side you choose, everything in 8-Bit Invaders! is easy to understand for beginners and hardcore gamers alike. Collect resources, build your army, and then crush your opponent!
Conquering the Multiverse was never so easy.
A 24 mission single-player campaign comes with achievements and technology that grow your destructive power with every victory. Fight alone or find a buddy and take on the enemy together in 10 additional co-op missions. Or, test your skills against the AI in a variety of 2, 4, 6 or 8-player maps in skirmish battles.
8-Bit Invaders! includes all of this, and more…
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New 'Conquer The Multiverse' real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced military and alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for those epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.
39. Bouncy Bob
Bouncy Bob is a simple indie game made by three passion driven yet experienced creators who wanted to make something different than the typical arcade game.Gameplay:Become a funny gnome named Bouncy Bob and defeat an army of the undead in single player mode.
When you master the unique one button controls invite friends to kick some butt in local multiplayer mode. One of a kind game world is a combination of cartoon horror, German expressionism, light humor and doodle style. But it will not be a walk in the park! Lurking around are sharp spikes, grenades and flying blades. Oh and did I mention the bloodthirsty zombies?Key features:
- Standout controls, try it and soon you will forget that you’ve ever played using the typical 4 arrow setup
- Cartoonish violence with dynamic animations.
- 20 singleplayer / multiplayer arenas (more will be added as interest in the game grows).
- Funny characters and amusing world graphics.
- Five levels of dificulty/speed (you can choose to play super fast, normal, or almost in slow motion) .
40. Darkest Hunters
Choose your hero, grab a weapon, learn new spells and… HUNT! Eliminate every nasty beast you meet, collect loot and find the rarest and the greatest equipment ever made. Remember, it’s the live of a Hunter you’ve become, only you are able to defeat the essence of evil. Only you can win with the Lord of Darkness.
Darkest Hunters offers dozens of hours of challenge for advanced gamers and everyone who wants to immerse into the epic journey through dark woods, dangerous sand dunes, dungeons full of lava, and more!
If you liked the gameplay of such hits like Puzzle Quest and the dark atmosphere of RPG classics like Diablo, this title is what you're looking for!
- Defeat other Players In Pvp Multiplayer Mode
- Find 250+ items and kill the army of various enemies
- Look for secrets, collect a lot of gold and diamonds
- Complete over 300 quests
- Try something you’ve never played before, a mix of styles and unique gameplay
41. Mystik Belle
Being a student of mystical arts is hard work, doubly so if you are Belle MacFae - a freshman student at Hagmore School of Magic. The teachers and the staff are mean, her friends are few, and her grades suck. Worst of all – Belle has a tendency to be at exactly the wrong place at exactly the wrongest time. Like tonight, for example, when she stayed up late to practice her fire magic, but instead got framed for upsetting an ancient ritual. And what better way is there to punish an unlucky first-year student, than to charge her with an impossible task on the worst night of the year? Re-create the Walpurgisnacht Brew, or be expelled, and with all manner of spooks taking over the school, expulsion is starting to sound better by the minute.
Inspired by games like Slightly Magic, Puff in Dragonland, and the Dizzy series, Mystik Belle is a hybrid of a classic point-and-click adventure and a modern metroidvania.
While playing it you can expect to do some of the following:
- Get hopelessly lost in the massive school building and its surrounding areas.
- Find items and solve inventory puzzles. Or just clog up your pockets with useless junk.
- Interact with other inhabitants of Hagmore. Learn clues, help them out, ruin their day with angry flies.
- Fight through hallways infested by over 60 unique monster types.
- Defeat 8 bosses.
- Learn new magical and not-so-magical abilities.
- Ogle at retina-burningly colorful pixel art.
- Punch Cthulhu in the face.
- PLEASE be advised: Mystik Belle is NOT just a metroidvania - it's a true adventure game. You will not get far without having to solve inventory puzzles or talking to people.
- By default, the game contains some language not suitable for younger kids. A much more kid-friendly E-10 version of the dialogue is included, and can be selected from the options menu.
- OSx version of the game doesn't support the Steam features like the overlay, achievements and trading cards. I will look for a way to get this sorted out as soon as I can. You can still get the game's internal achievements which will transfer to your Steam achievements once this is fixed.
- I am temporarily unable to update the Mac version of the game due to changes to OSX and introduction of mandatory developer fees. I will resume Mac updates once I have the money to pay Apple their ransom.
- Linux version of the game appears to only reliably support the Xbox 360 controller. This is a known issue of all GameMaker Studio games. More information regarding it can be found here.
Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue!
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?Key Features
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more.
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies.
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes.
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
43. Trench Run
Make friends, then blow them to bits!
Trench Run is a mayhem-filled, laugh a minute casual multiplayer action game brought to you by the makers of King Arthur’s Gold and Soldat.
Blow your enemies to bits in muddy trenches, then sip wine with them at the bar in the first multiplayer shooter with no death.
Listen to a relaxing feel-good gypsy jazz soundtrack as you watch your screaming enemies ride rockets and explode crashing into walls. Howl with laughter. Repeat.
Turn into a shrub. Have a dance off. Buy a pet crocodile.
See you at the bar!
- Unique team-based "Run" mode for 2-10 players
- Free-for-all Skirmish mode for 1-4 players (perfect for a fun evening with friends)
- 5 classes with special skills to choose from (Assault, Sniper, Demolitions, Commando and Medic)
- Semi-random destructible maps
- Down on the ground? Grab a medikit and continue fighting!
- Play basketball and meet new friends between rounds
- Spend coins on drinks and cigarettes from the VIP bar
- Buy customized costumes and pet animals
- Online and Local couch-based multiplayer available
- Designed to be easy to pick up and play, but deep enough to play seriously
44. Inside My Radio
Can you beat the beat? Journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox and play the ultimate musical experience. In this rhythmic platform adventure where your every action needs to be right on the beat, bring electro, dub and disco music back to life!
- Rhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam. You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstances should you play on mute!
- Feel creative, play with the music and unleash your inner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose the track: YOU are in control, either with your actions, movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose and mix the tracks the way you want.
- The game is a mix-tape where every level is a different track: every level brings different variations to electro, disco or dub!
- Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish the levels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode. It’s rhythm or die time: the more you hit the beat, the higher your score multiplier goes, the better your score. Don’t miss a beat or you will lose your multiplier AND get a time penalty!
Porcunipine is a couch multiplayer about balding porcupines fighting courageously for survival using their very last pointy quills.
The concept of the game is simple: You are a majestic and terribly violent porcunipine. You have one quill which you can shoot at your opponents. Once you shoot, you have to go and pick up that quill before you can shoot again. Your quill rebounds from walls and obstacles, and can kill you just as easily as it can kill your enemies.
FIGHT to the death with sharp needles of pain
COLLECT the skulls of your fallen enemies
JIGGLE your way around exciting arenas with unique special features
- Challenge your friends in both the frantic Arena mode and the tense Last Man Standing mode
- Make up for your lack of friends with a full multiplayer score-attack mode
- Fully customisabe rounds that let you change the length and tactics of a match
- Clever optional bots with human-like levels of assholeness
- Full support for the Xbox 360 controller and other popular PC gamepads
- 5 different stages each with their own obstacles and graphical style, and a total of 30 arenas to battle in
- Pick up and play gameplay - enjoy with even your most inept or drunk of friends
46. Super Dungeon Boy
Super Dungeon Boy is an insane combat and platform exploration game with retro graphics where you must show off what you are capable of.
More important than knowing how you got stuck in a dungeon is knowing how to get rid of it. A bow possessed by a bright spirit is all you have in your favor to move on. But do not be in a hurry, for there are many secrets and riches to be won.
- Fight or Die! - Find the best way to fight your enemies and advance safely. Your life depends on it!
- Explore! - Dark caves hide many secrets. Test your explorer skills and find treasures in every dark corner of the caves. Be sure to look under each stone!
- The best! - Show your friends who the master is!
- 4 hours of play (estimated).
- 26 challenging levels. Each with its own achievement.
- 42 insane achievements ... BELIEVE!
- 78 secret areas ... but do not count on it, because they will remain SECRETS !!!
- Additional controls. Additional controls NOT included ... DO NOT break yours!
- NOOB mode. HARD mode is the only game mode available.
- This game can provoke many WORDS and obscene gestures !!!
47. Bullet Heaven 2
Dodge hundreds of thousands of beautiful bullets!
Bullet Heaven 2 is a shoot-em-up spinoff of the Epic Battle Fantasy series.
It's a game all about shooting everything that moves, while dodging hundreds of bullets per second!
Bullet Heaven 2 features:
- Mesmerizing bullet patterns and tons of cute monsters to shoot in the face.
- 70 unique levels, including epic boss battles and endless survival levels.
- 18 awesome musical tracks from Phyrnna! (Soundtrack available as Free DLC!)
- Up to 4 players can play in local co-op.
- Support for mouse, keyboard, or controller controls.
- 8 playable characters, each with several different weapons and costumes.
- 3 difficulties: Normal (25% bullets), Hard (50% bullets), and Heavenly (100% bullets).
- Unlockable cheats and handicaps, which can be used to customize the difficulty further.
- Tons of achievements, unlockables, and ranks to collect.
- Lots of juvenile dialogue from the characters and plenty of video game references.
48. Catacomb Kids
The Origin Of Dungeons500 Years ago the demon sorceress Abys was sealed away beneath her fortress by 4 legendary heroes and a 5th forgotten one. Over time, no longer held stable by Abys' magic, the fortress sank into the earth, becoming a haven for foul creatures, dark magicks, and the refuse of the Over-World. The fortress, now deep beneath the earth, became known as The Catacombs, and kids from all over found themselves drawn into its shadows - seeking riches, power, knowledge, and escape. Now, coming-of-age ceremonies and criminal sentences alike all revolve around plumbing the depths of The Catacombs, and the legend of Abys has been all but forgotten. Some say she yet sleeps in the dark below, the seals that keep her contained growing ever-weaker.What Lies BeneathCatacomb Kids is a procedurally generated platformer, with an equal emphasis on quick reactions, tactical engagement, and strategic character growth. Wield swords, spears, axes, and daggers -- unleash powerful magicks to burn, freeze and poison foes with -- overcome traps and beasts both deadly and unrelenting.
The game is streamlined but not "simple", featuring a system where basic elements interact to create complex outcomes and stories. Lure monsters into combat with one another or take advantage of environmental hazards to trick your foes into their own bloody demise. The world is your crafting space, allowing you to create new items and tools from within the game-space itself, never needing to farm materials or navigate a menu to demonstrate your cleverness.
49. Transformice Adventures
Transformice Adventures is a Multiplayer Action RPG set in a colorful world full of mice and animals of all kinds! Go explore dungeons with your friends, gather epic loot, tend to your faithful pet, and unveil a new storyline featuring all the characters from the world of Transformice.Epic Dungeons
Grab 3 friends, and go explore numerous dungeons together! You will encounter various monsters, and need to adapt your strategy. Each of you can have a special role!Jobs
Mice are not natural fighters. But when they are attacked, they are forced to defend themselves with what are the best at. And if it is not throwing cannonballs, it is their daily jobs!
Jobs are mice’s “fighting class”, several professions that they mastered over time. Cook, Botanist, Journalist and Trickster are the first jobs planned but more will be added later!
These odd jobs offer something different from the usual RPG classes. Each job comes with few skills and particular mechanics to play around with. They will offer you additional ways of fighting and influence what you can do several times during the fight!Elisah's Gifts
To spice things up even more, after each encounter, you will be able to choose between 3 gifts from the almighty goddess Elisah. These modifiers will greatly change your way to fight, so choose wisely!
At the end of each dungeon, you will have to make a choice. You can either keep your Elisah's Gifts for a higher difficulty and better rewards during your next dungeon, or lose them all and start over. Are you confident in your skills and the gifts you got?Beloved Pets
The world is fierce and dangerous for a mouse alone. Don’t worry, there are friendly and strong buddies here to help you! More than cute accessories or a boring stat increase, they are strong and smart buddies that adds a new way to fight.
There are plenty of them, and each is unique. Attributes, abilities, bonuses, the way they attack, their behavior during fights. It is up to you to find the cutest or the ones that fit your fighting style!
A freshly hatched pet will not be able to use its full potential right away. You will need to take care of it and give it plenty of love. Several actions such as giving it the proper food or fighting specific enemies will increase its affection. Gradually, this will make your pet stronger, improving its abilities and it’s behavior during combat as well as unlocking new skills.Story time
Transformice Adventures goes deeper in the world of these ingenious but clumsy mice, the world of Transformice. Mice rarely go outside of their territory in the Muscarpone plains, playing and gathering cheese all day, competing to get magic feathers given by the goddess Elisah.
But if life goes on for most mice, shadows are lurking. Since the moment the Elisah statue was destroyed, the goddess' has been appearing less and less frequently, meanwhile the wild animals have been getting all the more aggressive. Mirolle, a young priestess of Elisah, is worried. Is it an ill omen of the devastating Anvil God’s return?HATS!!
A full wardrobe of silly hats and mouse furs! Cosmetics are the essence of Transformice. One of the main occupation of mice being finding the best outfit to show off. Cute or cool, spooky or pop culture reference, choose from a wide range of clothes and fur design to customize your mouse and your pets. Of course, you can dress your mouse without having to worry about stats!
50. 8DAYS - PEACE IS OUR BUSINESS
Santa Clara Games is an independent video game studio based in the beautiful city of San Sebastian, Spain. It is ruled by the two crazy guys Alex Martin (@gravstar) and Iñaki Martinez (@ipuntom) since 2013.