The best games like Streets of Rage 3 are:
- arrow_rightTHE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002
- arrow_rightWestern Press
- arrow_rightStreets of Rage
- arrow_rightThe Lost Vikings
- arrow_rightOh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
- arrow_rightVampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
- arrow_rightDuke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
100 Best Games Like Streets of Rage 3:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (28)
- iOS (34)
- Android (25)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (40)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (20)
- PlayStation 2 (14)
- PlayStation (13)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (20)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (5)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (7)
- SNES (25)
- NES (13)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (24)
- Atari ST (14)
- Genesis (21)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA CD (4)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (6)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (5)
- Neo Geo (3)
1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 was released in 2002 and is still highly praised around the world to this day thanks to its return to the Series’ ”3-on-3 battle” flagship system, the numerous fan favorite characters returning in this 2002 year iteration, and its game balance. Thanks to the introduction of the “Quick Evasion” and “Max Activation” game mechanics, battles get even more exciting and intense.
2. Western Press
No Time to Explain
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever!
3. Streets of Rage
Looting, random violence and destruction are rampant. Nobody is safe. Despite repeated refusals by their superiors, three young police officers were determined to tackle the problem head on. Eventually they created a special attack unit the only way they could – they quit the force. Take control of one of the three ex-officers and make the city a place where people no longer have to walk the Streets of Rage™!
Divekick is the world’s first two-button fighting game. It distills the essence of the fighting game genre into just two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. Divekick’s focused gameplay demonstrates how much depth a single move actually has, and introduces (or reinforces) skills fundamental to the genre: mind games, spacing, timing, and quick reactions.
At Iron Galaxy we love fighting games. To the average fan, most of what makes them fun is hidden behind a never-ending series of input combinations that they have to memorize. That’s why Divekick has just two buttons: Dive (into the air) makes your character jump straight up. Kick causes your character to fly foot first at a downward angle. If you press Kick on the ground, you can jump away from your opponent. Utilizing these moves, the first hit will win the round, and the player that wins five rounds first wins the game. It’s pure adrenaline, awareness, and outsmarting your enemy. It’s a fighting game deconstructed into its purest form.
- 14+ Completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques.
- Includes two extra playable characters: Fencer from Nidhogg and Johnny Gat from Saints Row!
- A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles. You will be moved to tears!
- Ranked and non-ranked GGPO-powered online multiplayer, the most trusted netcode in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character, as well as overall.
- Single player plus Local VS multiplayer for two players, with quick and easy button reconfiguration to accommodate a room full of unique personalities.
- Full Steamworks integration, including Big Picture Mode.
- "How a two-button fighter became the toast of PAX East" Penny Arcade
- "Divekick is living the dream of diving and kicking. Yes, it is real." Kill Screen
- "Divekick: The best (and only) two-button fighter." Shack News
- "Divekick is the Smartest, Most Absurd Two-Button Fighting Game I've Ever Played" Kotaku
- "Divekick and Sportsfriends turns friends and strangers into rivals." Venture Beat
Divekick has been selected for the IndieCade 2013 Festival which takes place from 10/3 - 10/6 in Los Angeles!
5. The Lost Vikings
The Lost Vikings is a puzzle-platform video game developed by Silicon & Synapse (now Blizzard Entertainment) and published by Interplay. It was originally released for the Super NES in 1993, then subsequently released for the Amiga, Amiga CD32, MS-DOS, and Mega Drive/Genesis systems the next year; the Mega Drive/Genesis version contains five stages not present in any other version of the game. Blizzard re-released the game for the Game Boy Advance in 2003. In 2014, the game was added to Battle.net as a free download emulated through DOSBox.
In The Lost Vikings, the player controls three separate Vikings with different abilities. The three Vikings must work together to finish each level and find their way back home. A sequel, The Lost Vikings 2, was released in 1997.
6. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
7. Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you've become one of the undead creatures you once battled - a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Your unholy showdown begins in medieval Europe and rages on into the modern day, as you track a soulless enemy in an eternal struggle to destroy him. For this is the only hope of vengeance for your tortured immortality.
A storyline that begins in Middle Ages and ends in the present
A well-known universe as the game’s setting: World of Darkness
Your decisions during both gameplay and conversations will determine the final outcome of the story
8. Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional ALL NEW FIFTH EPISODE from the game’s ORIGINAL EPISODE DESIGNERS with NEW MUSIC from the game’s ORIGINAL COMPOSER and NEW Duke Talk from the ORIGINAL VOICE of Duke Nukem.
• ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets a INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for PC!
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, released as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles: Turtles in Time in Europe, is an arcade video game produced by Konami. A sequel to the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) arcade game, it is a scrolling beat 'em up type game based mainly on the 1987 TMNT animated series. Originally an arcade game, Turtles in Time was ported to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1992 under the title Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time, continuing the numbering from the earlier Turtles games released on the original NES. That same year, a game that borrowed many elements, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist was released for the Mega Drive/Genesis.
17 years later, the arcade version of Turtles in Time was revisited on newer consoles. A slightly altered version of the arcade game was included as an unlockable bonus in the 2005 game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare. On 5 August 2009, Ubisoft released a 3D remake of the game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled, available as a download for Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Arcade. A downloadable PlayStation 3 version was later released via PlayStation Network on September 10, 2009.
Categories in common with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time:
10. Ys I & II Chronicles+
Long, long ago, there was an ancient kingdom called Ys which prospered under the auspices of two heavenly Goddesses. Over time, the kingdom came to be known as Esteria, and its divine history was largely forgotten by all but the descendants of those who once preached the Goddesses’ will. The only reminder of this lost lore was a cursed spire at the foot of a giant crater, which locals came to regard as “The Devil’s Tower.”
Eventually, the men and women who called Esteria their home began mining a uniquely radiant silver from the nearby mountains, and development boomed. Towns were built, and the land became rich with life.
Then, all at once, monsters began to appear. Only a few at first – but soon enough, the land was swarming with them, and the Esterians had no choice but to hide in fear, remaining ever vigilant just to stay alive.
Our story begins with a young man who’d heard rumors of these misfortunes, and strove to verify them with his own eyes; a brave swordsman with an adventurous spirit bolstered by his own youthful naiveté.
His name was Adol Christin.
With no regard for his own safety, Adol set sail toward Esteria through a heretofore impassable barrier of neverending storms. There, he was destined to become ensconced within a 700 year-old mystery that would ultimately take him to a long-lost land nestled amongst the clouds...
Ys I & II Chronicles+ is the most modernized and up-to-date remake of Falcom’s classic franchise-spawning action RPGs from 1987 and 1988. Come see how the story began, and witness the birth of a legend!Key Features
- Classic buttonless “bump” combat receives a full analog-enabled upgrade for gamepad users, and is augmented in Ys II by a robust magic system.
- Soundtrack selectable from among the original 80s FM-synth, an early 2000s MIDI-style remix or a modern studio performance by Falcom’s in-house rock band.
- Character art selectable from 90s-style portraits or more modern anime designs.
- Four selectable difficulty levels and optional boss rush mode grant players a true old-school challenge (if desired).
- Transform into a demon to speak with any and every standard enemy in the game, creating unparalleled depth that still impresses even to this day. (Ys II only)
- Unique Steam Achievements plus Steam Cloud support and leaderboards.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with a smooth, consistent framerate.
- Greater viewing area than in previously-available Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
- Decorative screen frames available from the earlier Japan-only Ys I & II Complete PC release, in addition to the more modernized full-screen viewport of previous Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
11. River City Girls
There's trouble once again on the mean streets of River City, but this time the boys are in over their heads! In this all-new entry in the legendary beat-'em-up series, hot-blooded heroes Kuni and Riki have been captured, leaving it to their hard-hitting girlfriends, Kyoko and Misako, to serve up some payback. As you punch and kick your way across town - either solo or with a friend in local co-op - you'll gain new skills, chow down on power-ups, wield an assortment of weapons, and unleash an arsenal of combos, throws, and special attacks that will leave the bad guys crying for mama - all in outrageous 16-bit style! The awesome action is punctuated by manga story panels, anime cutscenes, and an epic synth-pop soundtrack. It’s an old-school rumble for a new generation!
• Wild beat-'em-up action for 1 or 2 players!
• Glorious anime and manga cutscenes!
• Rockin’ synth-pop soundtrack!
• Six large areas of the city to explore and fight in!
• Loads of weapons and abilities!
5GB minimum save size
River City Girls, Kunio-Kun, Double Dragon, and all related characters, names locations, and assets are Copyright © 2019 by ARC System Works Co, Ltd. © 2019 WayForward Technologies.
Categories in common with River City Girls: Action
12. Double Dragon Trilogy
A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls (keyboard & controller)
• Three difficulty levels: “easy” (easier than the original), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Choose between the original graphics or video filter
13. Batman Forever
Batman Forever is an action, arcade and fighting game developed by Acclaim Cheltenham and Probe Entertainment. It was originally released in 1995. It was published by Acclaim Entertainment. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Batman Forever is available on PC, SNES, Game Boy and Game Gear.
14. Cat on a Diet
Soft, fluffy, and a little on the chunky side — the podgy pussycat Dr. Meow can’t stop munching on delicious cookies and needs your help getting his greedy little paws on more! While his owner sleeps, steal away into the kitchen and help tumble this tubby tabby cat into the prized cookie jar.
Get stuck in!
Swipe and prod to claw away at wooden blocks, unscrew bolts, control powerful magnets and explode highly volatile uranium – anything to reach those cookies!
The hand that feeds?
What are the owners hiding from you? Find out as this pot-bellied kitty’s journey for sweet treats takes him up into the attic and down into the secret laboratory.
Munch all the snacks in each level and spend them on new power-ups, hats, masks and even more cookie-heisting helpers.
- witness the shenanigans of Dr. Meow in a Physics Puzzler for all ages
- visit 4 game worlds (Dr. Meows Home, Spooky Attic, Mysterious Laboratory and visit the middle ages!)
- Over 100 challenging levels to complete
- two diverse game modes
- Collect over 50 fabulous cat costumes
- Use fun tools and inventive methods to reach the cookie jar!
15. SAMURAI SHODOWN II
■About the opearion guarantee
*We do not guarantee that this application will function without interruption or will be exempt from errors on smartphones with iOS7.
Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the fantastic response from our devoted fans, we have extended the Sale Campaign for "SAMURAI SHODOWN II"!
Spread the word and don't miss out on this unique opportunity to play "SAMURAI SHODOWN II" with your friends!
SAMURAI SHODOWN II, the sword-based fighting game masterpiece has finally cut its way to iOS devices!
Slash the powerful adversaries standing in your path, and put a stop to Mizuki Rashojin's evil ambitions!
The fan favourite installment in SNK's highly acclaimed series!
The 2nd episode of the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series, is still beloved by fans of the series all across the world.
Preserving the charm of the first game, its sequel brings the characters, world, and game system to the next level.
An incredible cast of 15 charismatic master swordmens head to the battlefield in order to fulfill their destiny.
Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Ukyo Tachibana, Hanzo Hattori, Jubei Yagyu, and the rest of the 11 original characters return.
Genjuro Kibagami, Cham Cham, Neinhalt Sieger, and Nicotine Caffeine come into play to complete the cast as the newcomers!
A new and expanded move list! Disarm your rivals by unleashing a Weapon Smash Attack!
Forward Somersault, Backward Flip, Crouch, and even more moves have been added. A Weapon Smash can be performed when your Rage Gauge reaches its MAX!
Finesse, or brute force? Let your hidden techniques express your fighting style!
A perfect port of this NEOGEO classic, adding new features for an even better experience!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout and SP button allow you to easily pull off strong slashes and special moves by simply using the Touch Screen!
Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with your friends in a match through Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode!
16. Hate Plus
Let's spend the next three real-time days together uncovering the mystery of what went horribly wrong on a derelict generation ship, with the help of a spunky/more-than-slightly-traumatized AI sidekick!
A sequel to Analogue: A Hate Story that tells a whole new hate story of its own. Analogue players can pick up where their finished save files left off, and new players can start fresh in Hate Plus.
A dark visual novel about transhumanism, cosplay, cake-baking, and the slow patriarchal erosion of freedoms taken for granted.The story so far...I can't believe it! My mission was supposed to be routine data recovery on an old derelict generation ship, but instead, I ended up rescuing an adorable AI girl who grew up in a tremendously patriarchal Neo-Confucian society? And now she's discovered a bunch of messages left by the mysterious Old *Mute... and wants me to uncover with her the slow enactment of a regressive political program that caused her society to regress to Joseon Dynasty social mores?!
I wasn't expecting this at all! I thought the three day trip back to Earth would be peaceful and lonely and not at all filled with reading about tragedy!
And so began my hateful days...
Categories in common with Hate Plus: Indie
17. Shut Up And Dig
Shut Up And Dig is an exciting 2-d roguelike game made in fantasy theme. The main hero is an elf-girl, who is exploring the mysterious worlds of haunted dungeons.
All the elements of the magic world of this game is connected with each other. The terrifying world you have to explore is full of powerful artefacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Presently, the first world of the game is completed : it's around 10hrs gameplay
• The game will have 5 absolutely different and also randomly generated worlds and more than 10 secret worlds. Every world has its own design, music and gameplay.
• During the game you will meet great amount of bosses.
• All the elements in this magic world interact with each other.
• The dangerous underworld you will explore is full of powerful artifacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Every game will be unique. Get ready to survive in this dark and doomed world.
• The process of finding the artifacts and special tools is very interesting; you have to solve difficult puzzles.
18. The Masterplan
The Masterplan is an award-winning tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control, granting you total control - at least until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
19. Hard Room
You are an artificial self-developing intelligence programmed by unknown scientist for the show "Hard Room". The greatest minds of the world create robots which have to pass through three dynamically changing locations. And you are the one of these robots. Glorify your creator and prove that you are the best.
New vision of a hardcore. Games have never been so cruel to players before. Are you brave enough to experience it ?
Then move on, 45 levels of hell and remember, every mistake is very expensive
20. AO International Tennis
To download the AO International Tennis Tools click here.
AO International Tennis is the most authentic, community-focused tennis game ever. Make use of comprehensive PlayFace™, Stadium Creator, and other customisation features to put a photo-realistic version of yourself in your local tennis competition. Then put yourself up against the greats, including Rafael Nadal, Angelique Kerber, and up-an-coming heroes such as Naomi Osaka and Hyeon Chung.
With more play features than any tennis game before, this is a tennis game for fans of tennis, made by fans of tennis.Thousands Of PlayersSupported by a vibrant community, download and play with thousands of players created by other AO International Tennis fans, including photo-realistic players created through Big Ant Studios’ proprietary PlayFace™ application.Hard Court, Clay Or GrassEvery major court surface is supported in AO International Tennis. Play on existing stadia and tennis parks, or create your own with the comprehensive in-game editor!Motion CaptureProfessional players have been 3D scanned and motion captured in order to bring the most authentic tennis game to date.CareerPlay tournaments all around the world in the quest to become #1! Play special event matches against champions to unlock new play styles and improve your game.Play OnlineChallenge the world and become the world champion from the comfort of your living room.
To download the AO International Tennis Tools click here.
Categories in common with AO International Tennis: Sports
21. Final Fight
Final Fight (Japanese: ファイナルファイト, Hepburn: Fainaru Faito) is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up video game produced by Capcom. Originally released as an arcade game in 1989, it was the seventh title released for the CP System hardware. Set in the fictional Metro City, the player controls one of three characters: former pro wrestler and mayor Mike Haggar, his daughter's boyfriend Cody, and Cody's best friend Guy, as they set out to defeat the Mad Gear gang and rescue Haggar's young daughter Jessica.
The game began development as a sequel to the original Street Fighter released in 1987, but the genre was switched from a fighting game to a beat 'em up and the title was changed following the success of Double Dragon. Final Fight was ported to various home consoles such as the Super NES and was followed by a few sequels. Its development team later worked on the original Street Fighter II and some of the characters from Final Fight later appeared as playable fighters in other entries of the franchise such as the Street Fighter Alpha sub-series.
Categories in common with Final Fight: Fighting
22. Armored Evolution
Armored Evolution is an arena-style top-down shooter where you fight through waves of enemies solo or with friends. Experience the fast-paced adrenaline-fueled combat as you control your customized Avatar wielding your unique weapon load-out. Below are some key features that Armored Evolution provides:
Select your loadout and instantly dive into battle.
Timing your shots and dodging enemy fire is the name of the game with extremely responsive WASD movement and cursor based aiming.
After completing each level you are rewarded with randomized loot which can supply you with tons of avatars and weapons! Mix and match to create the perfect storm for your enemies.
You can use credits earned to boost up your avatars and weapon. Avatars and weapons can be modified in different ways to match your playstyle.
23. The friends of Ringo Ishikawa
A highschool gang leader Ringo Ishikawa trying to live through his last autumn before graduation. With his best friends.
You should play it if:
1) You're fond of good stories with strong dialogues (especially about growing up)
2) You're a fight games enthusiast (you'll get your hands on some unique brawl mechanic and I promise you'll be satisfied)
3) You're into some yakuza-delinquent aesthetics
Basically, the game is an existential open world beat'em up with some school sim elements. It has a little of everything: a town to explore, day-night cycle, npc on their schedule, battle grinding, school grinding, mini-games (ping-pong, billiard, video-poker, video-game console with one game...) and so on.
But the main thing is the story I'm trying to tell. And I designed the game to make you feel this story. So it's not about rival gangs, or taking over turfs, or anything. You just live there and feel. And that's all.
24. Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
Space Hooligans have escaped custody and are wreaking havoc all over Planet Land! HQ calls on cybernetic peace-keeper Patricia Wagon to bring these renegades to justice. With the help of Corporal Gendarmor and her trusty Pellet Gun, there's nothing she can't handle. When the going gets tough, Wagon activates her Helmet Siren, altering the world around her. Enter the mechanical shape-shifting, dimension switching world of Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition and blow crime away.
25. Power Stone 2
Power Stone 2(パワーストーン 2) is a multiplayer fighting game that built on the innovative gameplay introduced by its predecessor, Power Stone. Power Stone 2 allows up to four players to choose from multiple characters and utilize items such as tables, chairs, and rocks in battle.
Power Stone 2 originated as an arcade game, like many others on the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast served as a testing ground for successful arcade games. Power Stone 2 included some differences from the original, including new character voices, the removal of the existing combo system and a new, horizontal status bar.
Categories in common with Power Stone 2: Fighting
26. Brief Karate Foolish
Here comes a new epic of live action fighting game!!
With 60fps smooth action, sexy and deadly guys fly into air and bounces their flab!
Legendary underwear "Black Briefs"...
It is said that the owner of the briefs rule the world.
Now, Brief Fighters from all over the world gathered and underground tournament for the Black Briefs has started.
Defeat mighty enemies, and get the legendary briefs!
A martial artist who pursuits strength.
To fight with stronger enemies, he decided to join the tournament.Tamano Hikari
A wannabe sumo wrestler who always loses match after cheating.
To achieve upset win, he joined the tournament.Nininga-Shimaru
A successor of the strongest school of Ninjitsu clan.
He looks like a berserker who brandishes cooking knives, but in his mind, he is a pure susceptible man.Kuranado
A famous assassin who arrived to assassinate B.Zoro, who is organizer of the tournament.
He can breeze light bullets from his mouth, but can’t control them(so wearing mask)
Lover of anime figures and dolls.Stretch
A precocious boy whose policy is health 1st, and underwear 2nd.
After trying various healthy items, he found briefs are the best(just became exhibitionist)
He joined the tournament to display his beauty to the world.Garigari-kun
A examinee who studied too much and lost his sanity.
He arrived at the tournament mistaking it examination(and still not noticed where it is)C.Gomadare
A suspicious person who call himself French and Japanese half.
To display his beautiful(he thinks so) body, he joined the tournament.Bonsoir "Nya" Nekomimi
A wild boy who has superb athletic ability.
Make a fetish of Nekomimi(cat ears) and participated the tournament to be a superstar of Nekomimi.B. Zoro
The emperor of the darkness who wears Black Briefs.
He has extreme power and ruling over the world.
- 9 characteristic, deadly, and beautiful Brief fighters.
- Finish moves by command.
Hands, Legs, breast, and Hips! In the brief Karate, every part of the body are weapons!
- Funny and stupid movement of the live action characters.
- Support (local) multi player.
- Free for all Briefs Lovers!
- This game is optimized for good old Windows 98, and may have some compatibility issues running under Windows 8 or 10.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer any official support for them.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
27. Blake Stone: Planet Strike
British military agent Blake Stone finds himself in a life or death struggle for control of humanity's future. After a five-year manhunt for the elusive Dr. Goldfire, the search has ended.
The trail has led Blake to the planet Selon, and to the abandoned STAR Institute Training Complex. If the reports are correct, then Dr. Goldfire is alive and has once again created a fiendish army of evil mutants.
Blake is going to need all his wits, skill, and the best firepower money can buy to put an end to Goldfire's plans. Blake's mission is clear - he must use all his resources to destroy Dr. Goldfire before he can unleash his new army of mutant creatures on the universe.Features
Go Boldly: 20 brand-new levels - all with wildly new designs and graphics.
Hmm, Upgrades: New actor traits and improved actor intelligence.
The Harder They Fall: All-new alien-like guards and four new bosses.
Sticks and Stones: New hazards, such as barriers and spikes.
Light 'em Up: Darker, more realistic levels with dynamic lighting conditions and more realistic weapon graphics.
Controller Support: Partial Xbox 360 Controller support.
28. River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~
※ This game contains same contents of PlayStation®3 software, 'River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~', published by H2 Interactive.Features
- River City selection! Single Mode! - Participate in the River City Super Sports member selection! Let’s celebrate our youth with Kunio and his friends!
- Just participating has meaning?!-The awesome online competition!! The River City online competition that will surely make anyone’s blood boil has been added!! Will you be the winner of the nation wide Athletic Combat Meet?
- My own personal sports challenge! [Create] mode added! - It’s possible to create characters and stages! Create your original team to participate in the sports challenge!
- Yumemicho Cross Country - Race across YUMEMICHO! On your way to the finish line, you will have to run through houses or dash on the roofs! This thrilling stage is filled with infinite road adventure from climbing up mansions to swimming in the sewer!
- Obstacle Relay - Dash through OBSTACLEs to cross the finish line! You will run through a room filled with different types of hurdles!
- Camphor Ball - Form a random TAG-TEAM to climb up the pole and burst the CAMPHOR BALL! Team with nice combination of CLIMBERs and BEATERs will win the game!
- Battle Royal - Random FIGHT off our players! Only one single champion will survive! Be aware! You’re considered K.O.’d once you’re out the arena regardless of your HEALTH!
29. Armored Kitten
Armored Kitten is a shooting action game. This game will take you through series of classic levels, various enemies and boss battles with amazing experience of side scrolling platformer games. Use various weapons filled with slug and power ups to fight your way through living dead, enraged zombies, mutants and other hellish creatures coming from the breached Abyss of hell!
Get your Combat Armor and Double Barrel Shotgun ready to blow up all enemies, kill them all in this amazing side scroll shooter game. Armored Kitten’s unique art style and humor makes the best and totally insane twin stick shooter seen so far on mobile!
Single Player Massacre lies thru unique destructible environments such as the Mars Surface, the Bio Labs, and the Hydroponic Garden. Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of Weapons, Armor Sets, Combat skills, and Upgrades.
• Cute and deadly Kitten as main character!
• Rich customisation options,
• Slay monsters with over 20 weapons.
• Collect Loot to buy Upgrades, Guns and Armor!
• Unique cartoon style with stylish animation
• Awesome Music and Sound FX
• Powerups like Quad Damage, Bonus Weapons and more
• Procedural generated levels!
• Full translation into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
30. Hit Tank PRO
Hit Tank PRO
Hit Tank is an addictive game of fast action that combines Strategy, Action and Challenge.
Ready to take on the fight? Complete your mission while fighting cunning enemies in unique environments!.
Become a hero! Hit Tank will challenge you like never before.
Challenge players from around the world with the online leaderboards.Features :
* 60 Unique Levels
* 9 Different Enemies
* Retro graphics levels
* 3 Game Modes :
- - Missions
- - Challenge
- - Mode PRO
* Realistic & Original System
* Game Options (Hitbox, Speed Etc ..)
* LeaderboardYour turn to Play!
31. Infectonator 3: Apocalypse
Conquer the world, one bite at a time! Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is a fast-paced simulation-strategy game where your goal is to destroy humanity with your growing army of mutating zombies. Drop your virus into an unsuspecting population and watch the chaos unfold. Upgrade your virus, splice DNA, and unlock dozens of undead creatures with unique powers.
- Over 35 Zombies to Discover and Craft – Splice DNA to unlock new mutations, from common walking-undead to leaping alien parasites. Build your brain-hungry army and master their abilities to turn humanity into mulch.
- A Wonderfully Warped World – Infectonator 3: Apocalypse takes place in the real world... well, sort of! As you destroy the globe, you'll encounter parodies and morbid humor of all sorts, but beware. The humans will not go quietly, and have their own defenses.
- Classic Pixelart With a Modern Twist – Expressive and cute-yet-creepy 2D humans and monsters roam dynamically lit 3D environments. Sending hordes of undead monsters to devour flesh has never looked so pretty!
- Over 200 Unique Interactive Levels – Open or lock doors, blow up walls... use the environment to your advantage and make sure your zombies get to the very last human to earn bonus cash and creatures for your lab.
- Built for Replay Value – Randomized events, mutations, and locations gives every play session a new experience. Destroy the world, again and again!
32. Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth (2016)
A deadly new breed of human monster is on the rise, and it’s up to players to stop the infestation before it spreads. Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth is a new and greatly improved version of B&C: Deadline. the follow-up to Breach & Clear, the critically acclaimed hybrid tactical strategy game. The game gives players real-time control over a squad of four elite Special Forces tasked with tracking down information on the source of the infestation.
- Enthralling Action: Adds real-time strategy to a franchise already acclaimed for its tactical combat.
- New Modes: An all-new Command Mode gives total control over the entire squad for on-the-fly tactical planning.
- Deep, strategic gameplay: Plan and execute detailed strategies as players encounter a wide assortment of enemy types and combat scenarios.
- Detailed open world: Explore the secrets hidden deep within Harbor City via several districts, each with dynamically generated areas.
- RPG Elements: Countless side quests where players can grab experience and level up their squad’s core and tactical abilities, grab rare ammo, weapons and gear.
33. Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans
The first OFFICIAL Video Game of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill!
Bud Spencer and Terence Hill in their first virtual adventure. A brand new story! Whether in the Western Saloon, Miami Downtown, at the fairground etc... you'll get the full load of funny conversation, slaps and of course lots of mass brawls.
Slaps And Beans is a co-operative or single player scrolling beat’ em up game with the addition of platform elements and mini-games in which you'll interpret the characters of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.
The key ingredients of Slaps and Beans are:
- Retro pixel art graphics
- Bud Spencer & Terence Hill style fighting system
- Co-op multiplayer
- A red with yellow tarp Dune Buggy
- A lot of slaps and a lot of beans (obviously)
34. No Heroes Here
Rally your friends and hold your ground!
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
35. Super ComboMan: Smash Edition
Crispy Combo Action
Enter a new action hero. An energetic islander with a funked up mullet nugget, wearer of loud Hawaiian shirts, eater of chocolate chip cookies, and owner of a talking fanny pack (yeah, a talking fanny pack). His name is Struggles, and he’s the working class hero with an 'All You Can' attitude, a spinning pile driver, and fireball moves to match.
Help Struggles battle an army of baddies and mega bosses from a giant construction organization called DoDoCo. Traverse through vibrant levels, unlock powerful moves inspired by classic 2D fighter games and punch your co-workers through brick walls in order to collect a paycheck along the way. Help Struggles keep a roof over his and his brother's head in this action packed 2D adventure.
● 2D Fighting Game Inspired Action (you know you love it) – Smash, counter punch, and forward dash into classic 2D platform action and take down an army of DoDoCo thugs coming at you with fighting moves straight outta the classic 2D fighting games move list.
● Mega Manga Bosses & Talking Fanny Packs (the obvious bullet point) - Test your twitch gaming skills and take on big beefy bosses with the help of Struggles' trusted flopping side kick, Flappy, the talking fanny pack. Struggles never leaves home without him.
● Unlock & Unleash - Earn your keep by beating down the DoDoCo baddies, and spend your hard earned cash on unlocking new powerful fighting moves like the fire uppercut, air dash, and the ole stand-by dive kick.
● Go Combo Crazy - Rack up killer kombos and activate powerful perks you can unlock in the combo store.
● Perks - It's going to take more than a loud Hawaiian Shirt and a talking fanny pack to defeat your enemies. Activate powerful perks like Infinite Smash and Heal Parry to put the beat down on the enemy.
● 2D Sticker Art Style - Rad 2D sticker art style will make you want to rock your own fanny pack. (Not for the faint of heart.)
36. Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe
Streets of Red was designed to be played over and over again, with each run offering up the potential for new content. Six unique playable characters and an ever-growing level selection work to keep the gameplay from getting old and rotten, while the easy to learn but hard to master combat system allows for plenty of depth.
With every kill, you earn cash that can be spent on upgrades, or to revive yourself when you die. You better learn how to make cash fast and spend it smart in Streets of Red because when you're dead, your save data dies with you. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills here won't stop until every street runs red with blood! Are you up for the challenge of an anti-lifetime?
37. The Flintstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock
The Flintstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock is a side scrolling action video game by Taito for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The story of the game is generally based on the 1960s The Flintstones cartoon series.
In the opening story of the game, the Water Buffalos' leader decides to retire. As his last decree as Great Poobah, he makes a contest in which whoever finds the Treasure of Sierra Madrock will be his successor. In the game, Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble must find the treasure before any other Buffalo member (or even their wives, Wilma and Betty). The game features passwords that must be written down in order to continue the game from the highest level reached.
Categories in common with The Flintstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock: Action
38. TERRORhythm TRRT - music powered beat 'em up
Can you hear it? Can you hear anything? Exactly! Absolute silence is the only law here…
In the middle of 25th century the world has plunged into the totalitarian system of sound isolation that made the world absolute muted. In the world where the silence is the only anthem, you should break the law to bring back the sound and the music to humanity. Follow the rhythm to defeat the security systems that keep any sound from the society. Fight to the music, fight for the music!
- Hardcore rhythm beat 'em up game in the cyberpunk style with colorful animation of characters, spectacular FX.
- Get ready for intense combat action as you battle with numerous guardians of the total silence on the beat of music using 4 buttons.
- Feel the rhythm, collect combo's to hit massive range attacks.
- The direct connection between the music beat and your character’s moving will give a new gaming experience.
- The game provides several levels of difficulty including a hard mode for high score gainers and the achievers.
- Play with keyboard, controller or even with USB dance pad.
"…and I am made to give you back what you have lost so long ago,
made to save your life and make you grow.
A majestic symphony is life, so give up misery,
now raise your head and listen what's to come..."
- From the song "Human metal" by RageDevelopment RoadmapSoon:
Custom Music Mode Support
Equalizered scenes, light reacts the beat
Major Gameplay Improvements and Balance
Normal and Hardcore Game Modes
More Missions + Maps + Enemies Sets
More Music Challenges
Steam Achievements and Trading Cards Support
Full Player Profile and Statistics
Ongoing Gameplay and Feature Improvements
Please leave your comments and opinions! Our Team is always paying attention to community feedback. Hope that with your help we will make TERRORhythm the best it can be.
39. Violent Vectors
Violent Vectors is an indie action game developed by StarSystemStudios™. It came out on 27-10-2017. It was published by StarSystemStudios™. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Violent Vectors on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
40. Master Spy
Throw on your invisibility cloak and put your reflexes to the test in this brutal precision platformer brimming with espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!You are Master Spy.
In a world of corruption and decay, you're not just good at what you do - you're the best. And with the aid of your prototype cloaking suit and quick wit, you'll sneak your way past a multitude of enemies and obstacles, all while uncovering a plot of conspiracy and intrigue that thrusts you into a role far greater than your contract promised.Confidential Details:
- Jump, sneak, and cloak your way through more than 50 challenging levels, with locales ranging from churning electro factories to mystical ninja command centers!
- Cinematic pixel art cutscenes pull you into the experience, weaving a tale of espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!
- Discover Secret levels hidden throughout the game, allowing you to change the story!
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in the unlockable limited-visibility Blind Master mode!
- Train in Novice mode with checkpoints that aid you on your mission!
- Jam in that cheat code to play any level and watch the cutscenes at your leisure!
41. Honey Rose: Underdog Fighter Extraordinaire
IMPORTANT NOTE: For all information regarding DLC and the "Pay-what-you-like" remuneration model, please read the information below!
What the game is about:
Honey Rose: UFE tells the story of Red, a young university student with dreams of making it big at the masked fighting tournament.
She looks up to Big Blue, the current champion, and aims to meet her idol in the ring! However, she has a history of poor class attendance, and has repeatedly failed her latest classes.
This year, she made a deal with her parents: she’d either graduate, or they’d change towns. Unfortunately, the masked fighting tournament also takes place for the first time in the very town Red lives in... making it her one and only chance to make her dream come true!
Thankfully, that’s where you come in!
With your guidance, she needs to balance her studies with her training so she can bring home both the champion's belt, and her graduation.
The game is a life-management simulation, presented as a visual novel, with beat'em-up elements.
In short: some reading, a little fighting... and lots of planning!
- A visual novel based around choice and reactivity! See how events unfold based on your decisions... or lack of commitment!
- A sizeable cast of characters to encounter in dynamic events, with individual subplots to pursue!
- Fight for your dreams in the ring, or to get back your suit from dastardly thugs in the street!
- Plan ahead to make the most of the 6 months you have left until graduation!
- Bring home the champion's belt if you can, but make sure to ace your tests as well! Can you really do both?
The game uses a "pay-what-you-liked" remuneration model.
"Pay-what-you-liked" is a system designed after "pay-what-you-want", except you choose to support the game *after* having played it for yourself, and determined its personal value based on your own experience. It is designed to offer each player the most choice possible in how, when and why when considering whether to support the game or not.
Since Steam doesn't support "pay-what-you-liked" or "pay-what-you-want" remuneration systems, the DLC acts as a stand-in to offer multiple suggested tiers of support.
IMPORTANT NOTE: buying DLC stands in for supporting the game at the value of the suggested tier. It will NOT enhance or change your ingame experience, you will not be getting additional content other players can't access, as the aim for this system is for the game to be the same for everyone: ie, its most complete state right off the bat! That also means the game is NOT F2P/P2W: there is NO in-game economy that allows you to pay for additional content. The game is fully available for free from the minute you start playing it!
42. Offensive Combat: Redux!
Offensive Combat: Redux! is a fast-paced, frenetic online FPS game that lets you show your skill and play as a number of different unique characters including Commandos, Aliens, Geckos, Chickens, Orcs, Pirates, Disco Stars, and more! Gear up with dozens of insane weapons and take on Killer Robots in single player mode. Test out new weapons in the Weapon Range, then explore the maps to get yourself ready for multiplayer.
Team up in Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag, or jump into the chaos of a free-for-all round of Deathmatch. With 6 very different maps at launch and multiple modes, Offensive Combat: Redux! is a unique, funny, FPS game that you won't want to miss!
Earn XP to unlock weapon upgrades, better melee weapons and fun grenades. Earn coins to spend on new avatar parts, or pwn your opponents for random loot drops of avatar parts. And best of all, there's No Micro-Transaction BullS**t!Features
- 6 Maps (with more in the works)
- Weapons, Weapons, Weapons - Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns, Handguns, Melee Weapons
- Hundreds of Avatar Parts - Show your unique character as you chose from more than 40 character heads, chests, legs, arms and feet and more than 1,000 combinations at launch
- Power-ups – find time-limited power-ups in game including Chainguns, Armor, Double Damage, Rocket Launchers, and more
- Multiple Pwns- Teabag your enemies after you kill them for extra rewards and random drops
- Multiplayer Game Modes
-Deathmatch (2-12 Players)
-Team Deathmatch (4-16 Players)
-Capture the Flag (4-16 Players)
- Single Player Modes
-Killer Bot Mode
-Map Exploration Mode
-Courtyard - An Asian temple with Dragon Statues and Koi ponds that keeps you moving
-Dry Run - A desert themed town that features plenty of sniping spots and three paths that make this a favorite for Capture-The-Flag games
-Probetown - The Aliens have landed in suburbia and they're beaming you up to pick up power-ups like armor and the Chaingun!!
-Slums - A run down section of a city that features sniping spots and close quarters choke points as well as all of the power-ups and ammo crates
-Turbine - A futuristic energy plant with multiple towers and lots of places to battle it out
Categories in common with Offensive Combat: Redux!: Action
43. DSquad War
DSquad War is a thrilling shooting action game!
A criminal is trying to escape from the police. Help him out as he fights angry officers! With 2 characters to choose from, 12 levels and 3 different environments.
Test your abilities against the skilled cops. Their mission is to stop you. The game becomes increasingly hard since the farther you go, the more enemies you have to fight. Game requires skills, strategy and speed.
44. ECW Hardcore Revolution
ECW Hardcore Revolution is a professional wrestling video game released by Acclaim Entertainment, based on the professional wrestling promotion Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW). The game was released for the Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color and Dreamcast. It was the first wrestling game to be based on ECW, as well as the first professional wrestling game to receive a Mature rating from the ESRB, although the Game Boy Color version was rated Everyone. Acclaim followed this title with the release of a sequel, ECW Anarchy Rulz, six months after this game was released.
45. Bad Thoughts
Bad Thoughts is a runner-adventure game. You can use 20 pets, a lot of items, and play 50 levels. You basically punch random people while you are running. You can also fight with bosses and find secret levels.
The game starts on a suburban area. Atakan, the lead character, starts to hear some weird noises, gets out and starts to punch people. Sooner, he tries to pass the level, and fights with some bosses.
46. Maze Lord
Become the part of the legend telling the story about an underground kingdom of mazes, which bowels hide the insidious dragon concealing the stolen princess.
Intricate tangled dungeons tend to change constantly in order to hide an army of monsters and treasures that you can exchange into special artifacts in the local Magic Shop.
Also in the depths of the maze is hidden the secret Treasury of the dungeons’ king. The hidden Treasury can be found only by the luckiest and most skillful seekers of adventures.
To overcome multiple enemies and other dangers you can use various objects located in the maze dungeons. For example, the shield will save you from snake bites, the magic boots are not “afraid” of pointed spikes in the floor, and the torch will help to get through a giant spider’s web.
During this interesting adventure you will encounter with:
- Unique puzzles;
- Intuitive gameplay;
- A great number of interactive objects;
- More than a hundred of interesting handmade levels;
- The hidden Treasury and the Magic Shop;
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 15 trading cards, 10 backgrounds and 10 amazing emoticons!
47. Xenoraid: The First Space War
Xenoraid is an exciting vertically scrolling shoot'em up rooted in the classic action gameplay of the genre with added modern features.
Xenoraid upgrades the basic shmup gameplay with advanced shooting mechanics. Fighters tilt left and right when moving horizontally and weapons heat up when firing. Master the mechanics and line up devastating bursts of fire!
Missions in Xenoraid a procedurally driven, so nothing needs to be memorized. The enemies act on AI, making the combat fully dynamic. Intercept the alien threat in missions that play out differently every time!
The four fighter squadron represents your lives and your weapon arsenal. Switch between the fighters in the heat of combat to bring in the best weapons for each situation, and to dodge incoming fire!
Xenoraid campaign mode features more than 40 missions with four alien capital vessels in hectic bossfights.
The events take place in a near future setting, where mankind is fighting the first space war against alien raiders. Starfighters have been improvised by adding machine guns, auto cannons, missiles, and more to existing spacecrafts.
Put your skills to the ultimate test in three endless Survival missions with online leaderboards. The Survival mode is a quick burst gameplay mode with runs lasting rarely more than 10-15 minutes.
All game modes can be played in 2-4 player local co-op (Xinput gamepads recommended, max 1 player with keyboard/mouse).
48. Pig Eat Ball
Arcade + AdventureEat, Fight, Solve, and Barf your way through hundreds of action-packed levels in the giant, story-filled world of Pig Eat Ball!
Eat all the balls in a level to win, but if you get so fat you get stuck, you’ll have to barf to squeeze through.
Barf on pillbugs, stack sandwiches, fight bosses, help cupcake people, and explore massive over-worlds to save your future.StoryKing Cake has decreed whomever can win his contest will marry his daughter! --But SHE has other ideas.
As Princess Bow, take back your fate by winning the contest yourself!Key Features
- BARF-CENTRIC GAMEPLAY: Get bigger as you eat. Barf to squeeze down to size. Barf on anything that moves. Reap the rewards.
- SUCK, EAT, SPIT: imagine Pac-man, but with each new ball you get fatter. Each unique, hand-crafted level has new gameplay and custom action-styled puzzles!
- STACK, BOOST, SMASH, FLIP: it starts with the barf, but we build from there. Each level in every world has a unique hook or puzzle, from dodging alien bulls, spitting bombs, eating flying pies, or bowling over conveyor belts—there’s always something new.
- HUNDREDS OF LEVELS: Explore a massive story-based adventure, with areas including Sushi Gardens, Kitchen Chaos, Electric Speedway, and Astro Farm. Hours of gameplay in the main campaign alone!
- CAREFUL PACING and PRECISION DESIGN: Game Flow has two main paces. Action Levels in which you must beat a challenge and win and unlock new areas. Overworlds are for exploring at your own pace, secrets, and talking to funky NPCs.
- GIANT BOSSES that terrify and delight!
- 4-PLAYER PARTY MODE (online/offline): Unique, fun, and very unusual, but also easy for new people to understand, get excited about, and want to play. Outrageous levels like Beer Bash, Hatch Chicks, Sammich Stacker, and more (*requires 4 Xbox controllers)
- POWERFUL LEVEL EDITOR:Build and share your own levels with your friends!
Categories in common with Pig Eat Ball: Action
49. Grid Masters
Fight for victory in a 1v1 or 2v2 grid-based deathmatch in Grid Masters. Represent your favorite faction as one of five characters (with more to come), each with their own unique abilities. Toss massive bombs, rocket punch, or send explosive robot minions to take your enemies down!
Grid Masters takes place on the planet Orikos, where vast alliances, held together by bonds of convenience rather than loyalty, constantly struggle for power and influence. Nations work anonymously to sabotage both friends and enemies, while giant company blocs, called Megacorps, hover around these nations like scavengers, controlling commerce and wielding enormous power under the leadership of a mysterious council, the Directorate.
The animosity among the different nations and the Megacorps is at its strongest on the Grid. Every year, the great powers of the Orikos send their finest warrior to compete in order to prove their power. The winner’s host gains influence and notoriety, while the victor is awarded fame and fortune. The losers pay briefly with their lives before the Respawners throw them back into the fray. Who will be this year’s champion?
Grid Masters is influenced by Megaman Battle Network and Super Smash Brothers.
Game Features Currently Available
- 5 unique characters
- Team deathmatch mode
- Single player and co-op arcade mode
- Server list to find multiplayer games (in early testing)
- Local or online play, up to 4 players!
- Windows support
- 4 levels of bot difficulty
Full Game Release Goals
- Mac OS X and Linux support coming soon
- Many more characters
- Match mutators
- Single player and co-op endless mode
- 2 players on keyboard
- Xbox-like gamepads
- If demand exists, other gamepad types
50. SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL
SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL was released in 2004 as an upgrade of SAMURAI SHODOWN V. While keeping the “Sword Gauge," “Rage Explosion," and “Concentration One” features introduced in the previous installment, SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL is still claimed as one of the most balanced game in the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series.
28 fierce warriors, including Series’ legendary boss characters “Amakusa Shiro Tokisada”, “Mizuki Rashojin”, “Zankuro Minazuki”, and “Gaoh Kyogoku Hinowanokami” from SAMURAI SHODOWN V, gather and clash in this epic title!