100 Best Games Like Streets of Rage 3 of 2020 - Streets of Rage 3 Alternatives
Trying to find games like Streets of Rage 3? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Streets of Rage 3, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Streets of Rage 3 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Streets of Rage 3
List of Best Streets of Rage 3 Alternatives | Games Like Streets of Rage 3
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Streets of Rage 3 in 2020. If there is something missing from the Streets of Rage 3 , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Deus Ex is an action, shooter and RPG game developed by Ion Storm. It came out on 26-06-2000. Eidos Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Deus Ex on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Warren Spector produced the game. It was directed by Warren Spector. It was scored by Alexander Brandon, Dan Gardopée and Michiel van den Bos.
Bully® takes the Rockstar tradition of groundbreaking and original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling to an entirely new setting the schoolyard.
As a mischievous schoolboy, you’ll stand up to the bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the worst school around, Bullworth Academy.
Experience Bully® for PS2™ with full 1080p up-rendering and enhanced features such as Trophies, Shareplay, Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals with 'PS Vita' or PS App.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS4™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionality may not be available.
3GB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Use of this software subject to license in game manual & online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee, internet connection, and/or online account registration (13+). Special features may not be available to all users and may on 30 days notice be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
This videogame is fictional doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity & any similarities are coincidental. Take-Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
At Iron Galaxy we love fighting games. To the average fan, most of what makes them fun is hidden behind a never-ending series of input combinations that they have to memorize. That’s why Divekick has just two buttons: Dive (into the air) makes your character jump straight up. Kick causes your character to fly foot first at a downward angle. If you press Kick on the ground, you can jump away from your opponent. Utilizing these moves, the first hit will win the round, and the player that wins five rounds first wins the game. It’s pure adrenaline, awareness, and outsmarting your enemy. It’s a fighting game deconstructed into its purest form.
- 14+ Completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques.
- Includes two extra playable characters: Fencer from Nidhogg and Johnny Gat from Saints Row!
- A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles. You will be moved to tears!
- Ranked and non-ranked GGPO-powered online multiplayer, the most trusted netcode in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character, as well as overall.
- Single player plus Local VS multiplayer for two players, with quick and easy button reconfiguration to accommodate a room full of unique personalities.
- Full Steamworks integration, including Big Picture Mode.
- "How a two-button fighter became the toast of PAX East" Penny Arcade
- "Divekick is living the dream of diving and kicking. Yes, it is real." Kill Screen
- "Divekick: The best (and only) two-button fighter." Shack News
- "Divekick is the Smartest, Most Absurd Two-Button Fighting Game I've Ever Played" Kotaku
- "Divekick and Sportsfriends turns friends and strangers into rivals." Venture Beat
Divekick has been selected for the IndieCade 2013 Festival which takes place from 10/3 - 10/6 in Los Angeles!
WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game is an arcade-fighting game developed by Sculptured Software, Midway Games and Midway. It was originally released in 1995. It was published by Sculptured Software. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game on PC, SEGA Saturn, PlayStation and SEGA 32X.
You play doctor in the high-pressure job of surgeon. The stylus is your scalpel, but it's your quick thinking that will save lives.
• Feel the pressure of each tense, challenging operation
• Operate on a wide variety of patients in story mode, then return later and try to beat your high scores
• Experience a compelling story with intriguing characters
• Use your applied skills to solve the puzzle of each surgery
• Detailed graphics bring the human body to life
At first it's just another day in the O.R., but when a mysterious outbreak sweeps the area, the patients' lives are in your hands -- no pressure. Keep a cool head, or you’ll be out on the street.
In the year 2018, mankind has overcome a number of diseases once thought incurable. However, a new plague, called GUILT (Gangliated Utrophin Immuno Latency Toxin), has emerged to threaten humanity. Very little is known about this new disease, but rumor has it that GUILT might be the first biological weapon used for "medical terrorism."
You play as Derek Stiles, a doctor who has just completed his residency and joined the surgical team at Hope Hospital, where routine cases are about to become something far more serious. The touch screen is your canvas, and you'll use a variety of medical tools and techniques to make incisions, heal wounds and remove tumors. Because of the urgency of most procedures, you're on the clock. Perform the procedure before time runs out or your patient is doomed.
On either side of the touch screen are icons of various surgical instruments. To switch instruments, simply tap an icon. A nurse appears on the top screen to keep you informed of the patient's vital signs and give you advice and encouragement.
Trauma Center: Under the Knife is a little more forgiving than real-life operations. Although precision is good, you aren't often penalized for a less-than-accurate cut. In fact, the game allows you to make a limited number of misses. It will affect your score in the long run, but a miss won't stop you from saving a patient's life. Running out of time will, though.
After you complete an operation, you can perform the operation again in the Challenge mode to try to get a better score and perform the perfect operation.
Go ahead, play virtual doctor! A compelling story and characters add a deeply human touch to this unusual sim. Plus, the game makes great use of the DS stylus and touch screen.
Double Dragon Neon is 2D beat ‘em up the game, a part of the long-running Double Dragon series and the reboot of the franchise.
Double Dragon Neon shares many similarities with other games in the series, both storywise and gameplaywise. The game follows two brothers: Billy Lee and Jimmy Lee, on their quest to save Billy’s girlfriend from an evil lich named Skullmageddon. The game’s tone is considerably tongue-in-cheek and lighthearted. It frequently ironizes 80’s video games and action movies clichés.
The gameplay consists of going through different stages fighting waves of enemies and occasional bosses. There are several moves available to the player such as punches, kicks, grabs, dive kicks, throws. Additionally, you can use different weapons and objects scattered throughout the levels. New to the series power-ups, music tapes, give characters passive stat and boosts magical abilities and like fireballs, lightning, and bombs. Players can acquire upgrades in shops and upgrades tapes at TapeSmith.
The game has a strong emphasis on cooperative multiplayer for two players. Several moves can only be performed by two players such as high-five that lets characters share health. There are three difficulties: usual (the only one available from the start), dragon and double dragon.
The Lost Vikings is a puzzle-platform video game developed by Silicon & Synapse (now Blizzard Entertainment) and published by Interplay. It was originally released for the Super NES in 1993, then subsequently released for the Amiga, Amiga CD32, MS-DOS, and Mega Drive/Genesis systems the next year; the Mega Drive/Genesis version contains five stages not present in any other version of the game. Blizzard re-released the game for the Game Boy Advance in 2003. In 2014, the game was added to Battle.net as a free download emulated through DOSBox.
In The Lost Vikings, the player controls three separate Vikings with different abilities. The three Vikings must work together to finish each level and find their way back home. A sequel, The Lost Vikings 2, was released in 1997....
Over 40 MILLION players and counting!
#1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors' Choice worldwide!
5/5 - AppSmile - "A standout game"
4/4 - Slide to Play - "A must-download"
5/5 - AppSpy - "An absolute treat to play"
5/5 - Apple’N'Apps - "One of the best games"
9/10 - Destructoid - "A hallmark of excellence"
4.5/5 - TouchArcade - "Easy to recommend"
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” -- AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” -- Apple’N'Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game - Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors' Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
- VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
- COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Supports 3D Touch
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and editor
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
- Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- iCloud support (player's game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
- iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com ...
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you've become one of the undead creatures you once battled - a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Your unholy showdown begins in medieval Europe and rages on into the modern day, as you track a soulless enemy in an eternal struggle to destroy him. For this is the only hope of vengeance for your tortured immortality.
A storyline that begins in Middle Ages and ends in the present
A well-known universe as the game’s setting: World of Darkness
Your decisions during both gameplay and conversations will determine the final outcome of the story
MORTAL KOMBAT: ARCADE KOLLECTION SOFTWARE © 2011 WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. DEVELOPED BY OTHER OCEAN. ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
MORTAL KOMBAT: ARCADE KOLLECTION, MORTAL KOMBAT, THE DRAGON LOGO, AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS AND ELEMENTS ARE TRADEMARKS OF AND © WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Please Re-enter Text Here
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). ...
Tekken 2 (鉄拳2) is a fighting game, the second installment in the Tekken series. It was released in arcades in August 1995, and later for the PlayStation in 1996. The original arcade version of the game was released in Tekken 5's Arcade History mode for the PlayStation 2, in 2007 for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable via the PlayStation Network, and in 2009 for Zeebo.
There are ten playable characters in the game's arcade version and up to twenty-five fighters, including eight new ones in the console version. The home version also introduced new, now-staple game modes to the series. Tekken 2 was a critical as well as commercial success. It was followed by Tekken 3 in March 1997.
Mortal Kombat Trilogy is an arcade-fighting game developed by Avalanche Software, Midway Games and Williams Entertainment. It was originally released in 1996. It was published by Tectoy. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PC, Nintendo 64, SEGA Saturn and PlayStation.
It was scored by Dan Forden.
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional ALL NEW FIFTH EPISODE from the game’s ORIGINAL EPISODE DESIGNERS with NEW MUSIC from the game’s ORIGINAL COMPOSER and NEW Duke Talk from the ORIGINAL VOICE of Duke Nukem.
• ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets a INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for PC!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, released as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles: Turtles in Time in Europe, is an arcade video game produced by Konami. A sequel to the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) arcade game, it is a scrolling beat 'em up type game based mainly on the 1987 TMNT animated series. Originally an arcade game, Turtles in Time was ported to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1992 under the title Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time, continuing the numbering from the earlier Turtles games released on the original NES. That same year, a game that borrowed many elements, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist was released for the Mega Drive/Genesis.
17 years later, the arcade version of Turtles in Time was revisited on newer consoles. A slightly altered version of the arcade game was included as an unlockable bonus in the 2005 game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare. On 5 August 2009, Ubisoft released a 3D remake of the game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled, available as a download for Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Arcade. A downloadable PlayStation 3 version was later released via PlayStation Network on September 10, 2009.
Eventually, the men and women who called Esteria their home began mining a uniquely radiant silver from the nearby mountains, and development boomed. Towns were built, and the land became rich with life.
Then, all at once, monsters began to appear. Only a few at first – but soon enough, the land was swarming with them, and the Esterians had no choice but to hide in fear, remaining ever vigilant just to stay alive.
Our story begins with a young man who’d heard rumors of these misfortunes, and strove to verify them with his own eyes; a brave swordsman with an adventurous spirit bolstered by his own youthful naiveté.
His name was Adol Christin.
With no regard for his own safety, Adol set sail toward Esteria through a heretofore impassable barrier of neverending storms. There, he was destined to become ensconced within a 700 year-old mystery that would ultimately take him to a long-lost land nestled amongst the clouds...
Ys I & II Chronicles+ is the most modernized and up-to-date remake of Falcom’s classic franchise-spawning action RPGs from 1987 and 1988. Come see how the story began, and witness the birth of a legend!Key Features
- Classic buttonless “bump” combat receives a full analog-enabled upgrade for gamepad users, and is augmented in Ys II by a robust magic system.
- Soundtrack selectable from among the original 80s FM-synth, an early 2000s MIDI-style remix or a modern studio performance by Falcom’s in-house rock band.
- Character art selectable from 90s-style portraits or more modern anime designs.
- Four selectable difficulty levels and optional boss rush mode grant players a true old-school challenge (if desired).
- Transform into a demon to speak with any and every standard enemy in the game, creating unparalleled depth that still impresses even to this day. (Ys II only)
- Unique Steam Achievements plus Steam Cloud support and leaderboards.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with a smooth, consistent framerate.
- Greater viewing area than in previously-available Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
- Decorative screen frames available from the earlier Japan-only Ys I & II Complete PC release, in addition to the more modernized full-screen viewport of previous Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
For the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new Community Remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a Just Dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to.
Just Dance 2015 also introduces Challenger mode where players will be able to compete against their past performances or challenge friends anywhere to beat their score, even if they can’t play at the same time. Plus, this year we’re bringing even more excitement to World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode. Follow @justdancegame on Twitter for all the latest updates!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Network Players 2-8
24GB minimum save size
Motion Controller 1/Player Required
PS Camera Required
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.
Sam & Max 201: Ice Station Santa is the first episode of a graphic adventure game Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space based on self-titled media franchise. It is a sequel to Sam & Max Save the World.
The game follows two friends and freelance policemen: an anthropomorphic suit-wearing dog Sam and “hyperkinetic rabbity thing” (as described in the source material) Max. It takes place one year after the event of Sam & Max Save the World. The story begins with a giant robot attack on their office. After the heroes defeat the robot, they find out it was a present from Santa Claus, so they decide to travel to the North Pole where they discover panicking Santa who barricaded himself in his workshop and threatens the elves with firearms. Sam and Max decide to find out the reason for Santa’s distress as well the cause of the robot attack.
Just like the previous game, Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space is a point-and-click adventure with a heavy emphasis on story and comedy. Throughout the game, you explore different locations, solve puzzles, interact with other characters. Although the core gameplay is identical to Sam and Max Save the World, there are some new features in the sequel. One of the most notable is that the game now has a hint system which you can adjust in the main menu. Aside from the main point-and-click constituent of the game, there are some mini-games such as driving sequence or a boxing match....
- Unique Setting - Near-future, post-apocalyptic Michigan with local cryptids and folklore. And something else beneath the surface...
- Turn-Based Play - Take your time with each turn, and play at your own pace. Save and quit when you want, and resume later.
- Permadeath - If you die, that's it. NEO Scavenger is balanced around a single difficulty level: permadeath. Your save will be deleted if you die. So choose every action carefully!
- No Grinding - There is no XP in NEO Scavenger. No levelling-up. Instead, progress comes from learning how to play the game better, and using your strengths to your advantage.
- Semi-Random - Much of the map is randomized each game, including the location of ruins, creatures, weather, and certain quest branches.
- Sandbox or Story - Search for clues to your identity, what happened, and who's hunting you. Or simply test your mettle against man and nature alike. Play how you want!
- Abilities and Flaws - Choose abilities and flaws each time you play. Different combos unlock different abilities and quest branches.
- Crafting - Extensive crafting system which allows for substitutions of similar items. Make a rifle scope from half a pair of binoculars, or a noise trap from a pill bottle and pebbles.
- Desperate Combat - Detailed combat with moves like "Tackle," "Lure," "Kick While Down," "Demand Surrender," and "Threaten."
- Realistic Wounds - Creatures have complex wound simulation, with multiple wound locations, infection, bleeding, and pain management.
- Realistic Metabolism - Hypothermia, fatigue, thirst, hunger, disease, intoxication, shelter...everything is tracked.
- Realistic Inventory - Complex inventory system with slots for holding, wearing, containers, and more. Fit items in grid spaces, and manage encumbrance.
- Hex-Based World Map - Navigate ruins, hills, forests, and plains in a hex-based map. Line-of-sight, elevation, and daylight matters.
- Tracking - Creatures leave their tracks and spoor on the map, which can be followed by others. Players can also hide their tracks.
- Hiding - Players can use hiding to avoid being seen while traveling the map, as well as during story encounters.
- Hunting - Trap small game for food and fur, or track and kill larger prey on the map for butchering.
- Hacking - Use hacking skills to unlock scavenged laptops, cellphones, smartphones, and tablets. Mine them for paydata, or snoop through personal files.
- Foraging - Search for edible plants and water, and use special skills to identify what's safe to eat.
- Haunting Soundtrack - Music composed by Josh Culler, specifically for NEO Scavenger, plays periodically, lending an atmosphere of loneliness and desperation. (Also accessible as mp3s outside game.)
- Creature AI - Wandering creatures go about their own business, hunting, scavenging, and hoarding. Morale affects their choices, and some will gang-up and cause trouble.
- Dynamic Weather - Temperature, rainfall, and night/day are based on real-world data for autumn in the area. If you live long enough, you may see snow fall.
- Detroit - Take refuge from the wasteland in one of mankind's last bastions of safety. Buy supplies, get medical care, and seek clues in a cyberpunk-styled city.
- Trading Cards - Collect NEO Scavenger trading cards, badges, emoticons, and profile backgrounds!
There's trouble once again on the mean streets of River City, but this time the boys are in over their heads! In this all-new entry in the legendary beat-'em-up series, hot-blooded heroes Kuni and Riki have been captured, leaving it to their hard-hitting girlfriends, Kyoko and Misako, to serve up some payback. As you punch and kick your way across town - either solo or with a friend in local co-op - you'll gain new skills, chow down on power-ups, wield an assortment of weapons, and unleash an arsenal of combos, throws, and special attacks that will leave the bad guys crying for mama - all in outrageous 16-bit style! The awesome action is punctuated by manga story panels, anime cutscenes, and an epic synth-pop soundtrack. It’s an old-school rumble for a new generation!
• Wild beat-'em-up action for 1 or 2 players!
• Glorious anime and manga cutscenes!
• Rockin’ synth-pop soundtrack!
• Six large areas of the city to explore and fight in!
• Loads of weapons and abilities!
5GB minimum save size
River City Girls, Kunio-Kun, Double Dragon, and all related characters, names locations, and assets are Copyright © 2019 by ARC System Works Co, Ltd. © 2019 WayForward Technologies.
- Episodic Gameplay: The story and gameplay of Saturday Morning RPG takes place across several episodes, each of which tells a complete self-contained story. Players can play any episode in any order, at any time! All of your stats and items carry between episodes. It’s a unique spin on the tried and true New Game Plus mode. On top of that, small decisions made in some episodes will carry forth into others – adding a layer of replay to each episode. Five episodes are included!
- Active Turn-Based Combat: Saturday Morning RPG draws quite a bit of inspiration from games like Nintendo’s Paper Mario series. Battles in the game are turn-based, but the player is always participating by actively defending against attacks and completing reflex tests to power up their own assaults.
- Defeat Enemies With Regular Stuff: Marty fights all his battles in the game by channeling magic through everyday objects. Use a pack of striped gum to summon rainbow zebras that trample your foes – or call upon a transforming action figure to morph you into a semi-truck!
- Nostalgia Fueled Everything: Everything in Saturday Morning RPG centers on nostalgia. Marty receives his magical abilities thanks to a certain kind of garish plastic notebook, he can equip scratch ‘n sniff stickers to get statistical boosts, and he’ll traverse worlds inspired by the entire gamut of Saturday morning cartoons.
- Endless Battle Mode: Take on wave after wave of enemies in an endless survival mode where resource management becomes everything!
- Optional Arena Battles: Take on powerful enemies in optional arena battles. Two fights are currently included, with more coming as free updates.
- Controller Support: Full support for game controllers.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards: Earn over 70 achievements and collect 8 trading cards.
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls (keyboard & controller)
• Three difficulty levels: “easy” (easier than the original), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Choose between the original graphics or video filter ...
Batman Forever is an action, arcade and fighting game developed by Acclaim Cheltenham and Probe Entertainment. It was originally released in 1995. It was published by Acclaim Entertainment. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Batman Forever is available on PC, SNES, Game Boy and Game Gear.
Magic: The Gathering is a video game published by MicroProse in April 1997 based on the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It is often referred to as Shandalar after the plane of Shandalar, where the game takes place. The player must travel the land and fight random enemies to gain cards, and defeat five wizards representing the five colors. The player must prevent one color from gaining too much power, and defeat the planeswalker Arzakon, who has a deck of all five colors. Adventure game and role-playing game elements are present, including inventory, gold, towns, dungeons, random battles, and character progression in the form of new abilities and a higher life point total....
98X is an arcade epic. A coming-of-age story told through multiple games and genres, worlds and characters. Experience the thrill of shooting, driving, jumping, fighting and role-playing – combined with emotional, cinematic storytelling. This is a love letter to the golden age of arcade games – yet with a scope that was never possible in the actual 1980s.
The game is set in Suburbia, just outside the City, sometime in 198X. It follows the journey of Kid, a teenager stuck between the limitations of innocent youth and the obligations of inevitable adulthood. The story unfolds when Kid discovers the local arcade – finding new worlds, and new meaning, in video games. For every visit to the arcade – every game uncovered, every move mastered, every demon defeated – Kid grows stronger.
And what happens when the line between reality and game starts to blur...?
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is a rhythm video game, developed by indieszero and published by Square Enix for Nintendo 3DS and iOS. Based on the Final Fantasy video game franchise, the game involves using the touch screen in time to various pieces of music from the series....
Get stuck in!
Swipe and prod to claw away at wooden blocks, unscrew bolts, control powerful magnets and explode highly volatile uranium – anything to reach those cookies!
The hand that feeds?
What are the owners hiding from you? Find out as this pot-bellied kitty’s journey for sweet treats takes him up into the attic and down into the secret laboratory.
Munch all the snacks in each level and spend them on new power-ups, hats, masks and even more cookie-heisting helpers.
- witness the shenanigans of Dr. Meow in a Physics Puzzler for all ages
- visit 4 game worlds (Dr. Meows Home, Spooky Attic, Mysterious Laboratory and visit the middle ages!)
- Over 100 challenging levels to complete
- two diverse game modes
- Collect over 50 fabulous cat costumes
- Use fun tools and inventive methods to reach the cookie jar! ...
Ape Escape is a platform video game, developed by SCE Japan Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released for the PlayStation in May 1999 in North America, and June 1999 in Japan. The first in the Ape Escape series, the game tells the story of an ape named Specter who gains enhanced intelligence and a malevolent streak through the use of an experimental helmet. Specter produces an army of apes, which he sends through time in an attempt to rewrite history. Spike, the player character, sets out to capture the apes with the aid of special gadgets.
Ape Escape is played from a third-person perspective. Players use a variety of gadgets to pursue and capture the apes, traversing across several environments. The game's controls are heavily centred around the analog sticks, being the first game to require the use of the PlayStation's DualShock. Development of Ape Escape lasted over two years, and was generally focused on adapting to the use of the controller, which was a significant challenge for the development team.
Ape Escape was met with critical acclaim from critics, with praise particularly directed at the innovative use of the dual analog controls, as well as the graphics and music; the voice acting received minor criticism. The game is widely considered to be one of the greatest on the PlayStation console, and received several re-releases. The game also spawned numerous sequels and spin-offs, beginning with Ape Escape 2 in 2001. A remake, Ape Escape: On the Loose, was released for the PlayStation Portable in 2005 to mixed reviews....
*We do not guarantee that this application will function without interruption or will be exempt from errors on smartphones with iOS7.
Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the fantastic response from our devoted fans, we have extended the Sale Campaign for "SAMURAI SHODOWN II"!
Spread the word and don't miss out on this unique opportunity to play "SAMURAI SHODOWN II" with your friends!
SAMURAI SHODOWN II, the sword-based fighting game masterpiece has finally cut its way to iOS devices!
Slash the powerful adversaries standing in your path, and put a stop to Mizuki Rashojin's evil ambitions!
The fan favourite installment in SNK's highly acclaimed series!
The 2nd episode of the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series, is still beloved by fans of the series all across the world.
Preserving the charm of the first game, its sequel brings the characters, world, and game system to the next level.
An incredible cast of 15 charismatic master swordmens head to the battlefield in order to fulfill their destiny.
Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Ukyo Tachibana, Hanzo Hattori, Jubei Yagyu, and the rest of the 11 original characters return.
Genjuro Kibagami, Cham Cham, Neinhalt Sieger, and Nicotine Caffeine come into play to complete the cast as the newcomers!
A new and expanded move list! Disarm your rivals by unleashing a Weapon Smash Attack!
Forward Somersault, Backward Flip, Crouch, and even more moves have been added. A Weapon Smash can be performed when your Rage Gauge reaches its MAX!
Finesse, or brute force? Let your hidden techniques express your fighting style!
A perfect port of this NEOGEO classic, adding new features for an even better experience!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout and SP button allow you to easily pull off strong slashes and special moves by simply using the Touch Screen!
Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with your friends in a match through Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode! ...
A sequel to Analogue: A Hate Story that tells a whole new hate story of its own. Analogue players can pick up where their finished save files left off, and new players can start fresh in Hate Plus.
A dark visual novel about transhumanism, cosplay, cake-baking, and the slow patriarchal erosion of freedoms taken for granted.The story so far...I can't believe it! My mission was supposed to be routine data recovery on an old derelict generation ship, but instead, I ended up rescuing an adorable AI girl who grew up in a tremendously patriarchal Neo-Confucian society? And now she's discovered a bunch of messages left by the mysterious Old *Mute... and wants me to uncover with her the slow enactment of a regressive political program that caused her society to regress to Joseon Dynasty social mores?!
I wasn't expecting this at all! I thought the three day trip back to Earth would be peaceful and lonely and not at all filled with reading about tragedy!
And so began my hateful days... ...
All the elements of the magic world of this game is connected with each other. The terrifying world you have to explore is full of powerful artefacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Presently, the first world of the game is completed : it's around 10hrs gameplay
• The game will have 5 absolutely different and also randomly generated worlds and more than 10 secret worlds. Every world has its own design, music and gameplay.
• During the game you will meet great amount of bosses.
• All the elements in this magic world interact with each other.
• The dangerous underworld you will explore is full of powerful artifacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Every game will be unique. Get ready to survive in this dark and doomed world.
• The process of finding the artifacts and special tools is very interesting; you have to solve difficult puzzles. ...
On the eve of the anniversary of her mother’s death, Aya reflects on the past. Sad, lonely, and desperate for something to help her relive happier times, Aya asks her father if they can do something special in memory of her lost mother. Aya’s father agrees and puts her to bed, promising to make tomorrow a better day. But this fleeting glimpse of light is quickly extinguished when Aya is jolted from her slumber by the sound of her father screaming. She jumps out of bed and runs to find her father, only to find the once-peaceful and somber home now littered with corpses and other horrors. Will Aya end up reuniting with her mother in the most horrific way imaginable at the hands of the undead hordes? Will she manage to escape the manor together with her father’s assistant, Maria? Or will she somehow manage to save her father from the unknown terrors awaiting her around every turn?
Mad Father is an exploration-based horror-adventure game, created by Japanese developer sen.
As Aya, the main character, explore your family’s sprawling manor while making use of the items you find along the way and doing whatever you can to survive the night.
AyaThe young heroine of the story. She consciously avoids getting too close to her father's "research", and does her best to remain blissfully unaware of what her father’s work may entail...
Father Aya's father. Night after night, he performs horrific experiments in the basement of the family mansion.
MotherAya's late mother. She passed away exactly a year before the story begins.
MariaAssistant to Aya's father.
OgreA mysterious salesman who suddenly appears before Aya, seemingly out of nowhere...
Blonde-haired YouthA mysterious boy who guides Aya along.
ChainsawCan be used to destroy objects made of wood, etc.
Command-based actionInput the key/button commands displayed onscreen to perform various actions.
GemsCrucial items in the game which can be found hidden in various places.
Finding all of them will be tough, but well worth the effort...
Multiple endingsThere are three possible endings to the game.
The ending you are shown will depend on your actions.
CorpsesUndead spirits out to attack Aya. If caught, she will gradually lose stamina, and the game will end.
Corpses armed with weapons can kill Aya with a single blow, so be careful.
I hope you enjoy this enhanced version of the original free game, featuring an array of new content, including:
-Newly added events, etc.
Check the news for detailed info on updated content!
Snatcher is a cyberpunk-themed graphic adventure game written by Hideo Kojima and produced by Konami. It was originally released in Japan for the PC-8801 and MSX2 computer platforms in 1988. A CD-ROM-based remake for the PC Engine was released in 1992, which was subsequently localized into English for the Sega CD in 1994 in North America and Europe. The enhanced version was later ported twice more to the PlayStation and Sega Saturn in Japan.
The setting and story of Snatcher are heavily influenced by cyberpunk and science-fiction media, taking place in a large futuristic dystopian city. The story revolves around an investigator named Gillian Seed assigned to investigate a breed of bioroids known as "snatchers", who are killing humans and taking their place in society. Gameplay takes place in a menu-based interface. The player can choose from pre-defined options such as "Look" and "Talk" to interact with the environment and its characters.
Widely acclaimed since its initial release, Snatcher is regarded as groundbreaking for the adventure genre, in that it introduced visual novel characteristics to flesh out a complex back story. Sales outside of Japan were poor due to Sega's waning support for the Sega CD, but the game has gained a cult following. The game has spawned a spin-off role-playing game released in Japan titled SD Snatcher, and a radio drama, SDATCHER....
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
The Sims 2: Open for Business is a strategy game developed by Electronic Arts Redwood Shores. It was originally released in 2006. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
The Sims 2: Open for Business is available on PC.
New vision of a hardcore. Games have never been so cruel to players before. Are you brave enough to experience it ?
Then move on, 45 levels of hell and remember, every mistake is very expensive ...
To download the AO International Tennis Tools click here.
AO International Tennis is the most authentic, community-focused tennis game ever. Make use of comprehensive PlayFace™, Stadium Creator, and other customisation features to put a photo-realistic version of yourself in your local tennis competition. Then put yourself up against the greats, including Rafael Nadal, Angelique Kerber, and up-an-coming heroes such as Naomi Osaka and Hyeon Chung.
With more play features than any tennis game before, this is a tennis game for fans of tennis, made by fans of tennis.Thousands Of PlayersSupported by a vibrant community, download and play with thousands of players created by other AO International Tennis fans, including photo-realistic players created through Big Ant Studios’ proprietary PlayFace™ application.Hard Court, Clay Or GrassEvery major court surface is supported in AO International Tennis. Play on existing stadia and tennis parks, or create your own with the comprehensive in-game editor!Motion CaptureProfessional players have been 3D scanned and motion captured in order to bring the most authentic tennis game to date.CareerPlay tournaments all around the world in the quest to become #1! Play special event matches against champions to unlock new play styles and improve your game.Play OnlineChallenge the world and become the world champion from the comfort of your living room.
To download the AO International Tennis Tools click here.
Ib (pronounced Ee-b; a phonetic translation of Eve) is a free-ware Japanese horror adventure video game that was developed by kouri using RPG Maker 2000. It was released on February, 2012. It was translated into English by vgperson.
A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.
While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.
And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery...
The game is focused on exploration and puzzle-solving. There are no battles, and it does not demand quick reflexes. It's designed to be accessible to all kinds of players, so enjoy....
Final Fight (Japanese: ファイナルファイト, Hepburn: Fainaru Faito) is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up video game produced by Capcom. Originally released as an arcade game in 1989, it was the seventh title released for the CP System hardware. Set in the fictional Metro City, the player controls one of three characters: former pro wrestler and mayor Mike Haggar, his daughter's boyfriend Cody, and Cody's best friend Guy, as they set out to defeat the Mad Gear gang and rescue Haggar's young daughter Jessica.
The game began development as a sequel to the original Street Fighter released in 1987, but the genre was switched from a fighting game to a beat 'em up and the title was changed following the success of Double Dragon. Final Fight was ported to various home consoles such as the Super NES and was followed by a few sequels. Its development team later worked on the original Street Fighter II and some of the characters from Final Fight later appeared as playable fighters in other entries of the franchise such as the Street Fighter Alpha sub-series.
One Must Fall 2097 is an arcade-fighting game developed by Epic MegaGames and Diversions Entertainment. It came out on 01-01-1994. It was published by Epic MegaGames. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
One Must Fall 2097 is available on PC.
It was scored by Kenny Chou.
Track & Field, known in Japan and Europe as Hyper Olympic, is an Olympic-themed sports arcade game developed by Konami and released in 1983. The Japanese release sported an official license for the 1984 Summer Olympics. Players compete in a series of events, most involving alternately pressing two buttons as quickly as possible to make the onscreen character run faster. It was followed by a sequel, Hyper Sports.
Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 1-4, Local Multiplayer 1-4, HD (High Definition). Step into the winner’s circle with six classic events to test your skills. Race in the 100mDash and 110mHurdles, test your skills with the Javelin and Hammer Throw, and hop to it with the Long Jump and High Jump. Compete with up to four players on Xbox LIVE and global rankings will compare your skills and announce the World Champion. There are no refunds for this item.
The Addams Family is a platform game based on the 1991 movie of the same name released by Ocean Software in 1992. The game was released for the Master System, Sega Mega Drive / Genesis, Super NES, Amiga and Atari ST.
Ocean released several other versions of the game for other platforms, featuring different levels and gameplay. One version was released for the Sega Master System, Nintendo Entertainment System and Sega Game Gear, with the latter ported by Acclaim Entertainment. A third title was developed for the Game Boy, and a fourth was produced for the Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum home computers.
In all versions, players control Gomez Addams as he attempts to rescue other members of the Addams family.
Select your loadout and instantly dive into battle.
Timing your shots and dodging enemy fire is the name of the game with extremely responsive WASD movement and cursor based aiming.
After completing each level you are rewarded with randomized loot which can supply you with tons of avatars and weapons! Mix and match to create the perfect storm for your enemies.
You can use credits earned to boost up your avatars and weapon. Avatars and weapons can be modified in different ways to match your playstyle. ...
You should play it if:
1) You're fond of good stories with strong dialogues (especially about growing up)
2) You're a fight games enthusiast (you'll get your hands on some unique brawl mechanic and I promise you'll be satisfied)
3) You're into some yakuza-delinquent aesthetics
Basically, the game is an existential open world beat'em up with some school sim elements. It has a little of everything: a town to explore, day-night cycle, npc on their schedule, battle grinding, school grinding, mini-games (ping-pong, billiard, video-poker, video-game console with one game...) and so on.
But the main thing is the story I'm trying to tell. And I designed the game to make you feel this story. So it's not about rival gangs, or taking over turfs, or anything. You just live there and feel. And that's all. ...
Streets of Rage 3 game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Streets of Rage 3