The best games like Streamline are:
- arrow_rightThe Banner Saga
- arrow_rightNever Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
- arrow_rightGetting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- arrow_rightAPE OUT
- arrow_rightOvercast - Walden and the Werewolf
- arrow_rightTransport Fever
- arrow_rightOf Guards And Thieves
- arrow_rightPool Nation
100 Best Games Like Streamline:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (22)
- iOS (20)
- Android (13)
- macOS (47)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. The Banner Saga
The game takes place in a Viking world inhabited by three races (humans, Varls, and Dredges) created by different gods. Once between people and Varls was hostility, but with the emergence of dredges, they were forced to unite forces, for not being killed by them. At the beginning of the game in the world reigns eternal winter; the gods left all races, and the sun stopped, it would seem, forever.
The story begins with Ubin, who arrived in the port city Strand for an annual tribute. Upon arrival in the town, he learns that some bandits want to capture the authority. He's moving to the Town Tall to help the Governor deal with them. Soon, a squad of Prince Vognir and Prince Ludin arrive in the Strand. In the next morning, Ubin joins the team of Vognir, and they are all going in Grofheim
The player controls a squad of soldiers under the leadership of the hero. In a single-player game, the hero has a story task, which usually requires getting to some point of the game world. On the way to the target, you can occur all sorts of events, and some of them will need the player to make decisions that affect future events.
2. Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
Never Alone is set in Alaska and is meant to faithfully represent the folklore of a local indigenous ethnic group, the Inupiat. Kisima Initchua means "I am not alone" in Inupiat, and the name describes the gameplay perfectly. The player always controls two characters, switching between them when needed: Nuna, a small Inupiat girl, and her pet polar fox. Characters have different abilities: Nina can use tools, while her fox can jump, run and climb way swifter than the girl. In the co-op mode, each player controls one of the characters.
The plot is narrated like a traditional oral tale in Inupiat language with English subtitles. On a quest to save an Inupiat village from the magic blizzard, Nuna and her fox will travel through the snowy Arctic tundra and frozen icefields, occasionally diving under the ice. They will have to evade a variety of enemies, such as white bears. As they complete levels, new video and audio clips are unlocked, providing you and Nuna with knowledge of Inupiat culture. The game was approved by the Cook Inlet Tribal Council, and about 40 Inupiat community members provided the developers with the insight of their folklore to keep the game authentic.
3. Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
A game I made
For a certain kind of person
To hurt them.
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo's 2002 B-Game classic 'Sexy Hiking'. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that's all there is. With practice, you'll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
To quote Jazzuo himself: "The hiking action is very similar to way you would do it in real life, remember that and you will do well".
- Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
- Lose all your progress, over and over.
- Feel new types of frustration you didn't know you were capable of.
- Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.
4. APE OUT
Ape Out is a wildly intense and colorfully stylized smash ‘em up about primal escape, rhythmic violence, and frenetic jazz. Build up nearly unstoppable momentum and use your captors as both weapons and shields to crush everyone on your procedurally generated path to freedom.
Stylish Escape: Embrace bold colors and a dazzling perspective as you rush through tight corridors, open areas, and twisting labyrinths on a mad dash for freedom. Overcome all manner of human opposition, nefarious traps, and breakable obstacles to find each exit and escape captivity.
Grab and Smash: Unleash your primal instincts and incredible strength to overpower your captors. Hold them steady to create a human shield, smash their feeble bodies into walls, or throw one into another in a violent explosion of humanity.
Dynamic Soundtrack: Find your rhythm in the chaos as a dynamic soundtrack of drums, cymbals, and decapitations drive the action to the edge of mayhem.
5. Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
Amnesia was a big success as a game of its genre – story driven horror with exploration and environmental puzzles. Overcast tells a story of an old hunter, living in complete solitude in the forest near the remote village. But players will have to deal with the fact, that now there’s a dangerous creature, that’s been haunting every human around, killing every resident of the village and now it’s the hunter’s turn.
The game offers similar mechanics to the source of main inspiration – Amnesia. Players will have to carry a lantern and hunt down several monsters in each of a few in-game chapters. Unlike Amnesia, Overcast has gunplay, map system, and scarce checkpoints, adding the high risk of replaying the chapter from the beginning, if players lost focus and made a mistake of dying too close, to the end of the chapter. The original game soundtrack is using guitar compositions to set the tone and ease the tension after the horror scenes or jump-scares. There are three distinct monster types, and each of them introduced from a first-person perspective of the said monster, adding to the tension. The game gained a surge of popularity, due to the game being played and recommended by several big YouTubers.
6. Transport Fever
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.Game Features
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
7. Of Guards And Thieves
Of Guards and Thieves is a multiplayer stealth game in which high-powered guards face off against fast and elusive thieves in a contest of wits. Outsmarting the enemy and shooting your way through to the goal are equally valid strategies. A game with simple rules, emergent gameplay and high replayability, Of Guards and Thieves is sure to be a showstopper in your gaming collection!
- Asymmetric Stealth multiplayer tactical action.
- Lots of Classes, unique Gadgets and Weapons.
- Innovative Dynamic Lighting System.
- Interactive Environment.
- Competitive and Fun game modes.
- Leveling System with experience points.
- Rich and Deep Tactical Teamplay!
- Map Workshop with hundreds of user-made maps to explore!
- Dedicated server - Enjoy the game on our 24/7 dedicated servers, bigger game, less lag, more fun!
- 28 unique Classes.
- More than 46 unique Weapons and Gadgets.
- 56 unique profile Avatars.
- 50 unlockable levels.
- ... and more!
8. Pool Nation
Pool Nation, with WORKSHOP integration AVAILABLE NOW in our Crazy Mode the Box Of Tricks (Out Now)! But fear not, Pool Nation is not just about trick-shots, Pool Nation is a serious pool sim, the heart of the game is our world renowned Physics engine, the balls will behave as they would in the real world - Fancy a game with Aiming Assist turned off - you go ahead - Play Pool Nation Your way!
With eleven addictive game modes, including the adrenaline pumping Endurance, extensive career modes and seven exciting online modes including the new Speed Pool! Not forgetting the Box of Tricks coming soon to Steam, giving you the ability to imagine, build and share your most outlandish trickshots with the world. Utilizing a variety of objects, including Ramps, Pikes, Loop the Loops and Speed up strips, the Box of Tricks is limited only by your imagination.
With Pool Nation, gameplay is king! Online or offline, the ease of control gives you the ability to pull off shots you wouldn't dream of in the real world. The balls behave exactly as they should use the table surround to create the most unbelievable trickshots and view them back in super slow mo.
The graphics are as shiny and pixel-perfect as the physics, with beautiful locations, stunning exterior landscapes, eye-catching interiors, the ability to change the time of day, and customize your games with a huge array of balls, cues and table decals creating your ideal pool playing environment. Every detail has been considered and polished, from the super-detailed table baize and deforming cushions, to the explosions of chalk dust from the cue tip.
Pool Nation - the Community's Pool Game!
9. Battlestations Pacific
Experience one war through two epic sagas where you will be a part of history or change it. Feel the power of the historically authentic and decisive battles of the Pacific War. Relive some of the grandest and most critical naval battles of recent history and for the first time, choose to lead your fleet to a completely different ending to the war. You will need intelligence and expertise to plan your moves and constantly remain one step ahead of the enemy. With both strategy and action at your command truly anticipate your opponent’s every move and turn the tide of war.Features:
- TWICE THE SIZE
Lead the US and Japanese forces in two massive campaigns to relive or rewrite history with up to 28 missions to play through!
- MASTER YOUR FLEET
Command and take direct control of over 100 authentic and prototype air, sea and undersea units including fighters, bombers, kamikaze planes, cruisers, destroyers, aircraft carriers, submarines and lots more!!
- NEW LEVEL OF REALISM
Experience a new level of visual realism where the Pacific Ocean and its chains of islands truly come to life. Immerse yourself in the action with the all new cockpit view.
- TAKE THE BATTLE ONLINE
Challenge your friends in 5 completely new and engaging multiplayer modes and take part in large online battles featuring up to 100 units!!
10. Dangerous Golf
Mixing arcade style high score gameplay with humorous irreverence, Dangerous Golf isn't about Par or Birdie. The aim of the game is to cause maximum damage over 100 holes and four unusual locations.
Smash up the toilets, make a big mess in the Kitchen, destroy priceless antiques in the Palace. This is golf played indoors where the more expensive the object the higher its game value. Humorous destruction and over the top trickshots are the way to score big.
Destroy enough things off the Tee and you’ll earn a SmashBreaker. This turns your Ball into a Fireball that you can steer around the level causing more destruction and chaos. The bigger the mess, the bigger the Score.
Long shots, Ricochets and yet more Destruction are the name of the game when Putting. Hitting your ball straight into the hole is NOT what Dangerous Golf is about and whilst you can do that it won’t earn you the big medals or help you beat your Friends to the top of the Leaderboards.
If you buy and play our game … thank you .. and we hope you have fun. We are supported 100% by our players, no corporate or VC safety nets here.
So if you experience any problems at all please tell us – so we can have a go at fixing whatever problem it is you’re having. We are a team that loves to listen to our players and we strive to do better every day. Details at http://www.threefieldsentertainment.com/contact/.Four Ways to PlayWorld Tour - 10 tours, 10 holes in each. As you progress you unlock new locations and extra Abilities that'll help you do even more Damage.Coop World Tour – Play the World Tour co-operatively with a friend or family member. This is the perfect couch Co-op experience. Both players play sequentially into the same scene making it the perfect game for players of mixed ability. One or more controllers.Party Golf (Offline) – Local competitive pass-the-pad Party Golf mode for 4 players. Use one or more controllers, all sign in with your profiles or play as guests, this is the perfect game to put on when your friends come round.Party Golf (Online) – Take on and play against the most dangerous golfers in the world. Up to 8 Players.Four Unique LocationsUSA – Kitchen – Make a huge mess in the Kitchen. Splat food onto the walls and floor, break Microwave Ovens and Dishwashers. Break open the Store Room, access the Back Alley and trash the Bathroom.England – Castle - Cause chaos in the Castle. Knock down the suits of Armour, spill paint onto works of art and smash priceless antiques. Explore the Dungeon, Armoury, Queens Corridor and redecorate the Great Hall.France – Palace - Let them eat cake – but only after you’ve knocked it all to the floor. Break bottles, vases, tables, grand pianos and grandfather clocks. Drop down to the Wine Cellar, make a noise in the Library or break into the Secret Vault.Australia – Disturb the peace and serenity of the Outback. Set fire to the pumps, break all the windows and run riot in the store. Tee Off on the Forecourt, make work for somebody in the Workshop, spray paint in the Paint Shop, rock the Rooftop and light up the Alleyway.
Meet the best platformer from 2049 - Outrunner!
You are completely alone and you can trust no one.
Run through dangerous levels, jump through enemies and leave obstacles behind you.
One life - one try.Pass the trial without any injuries to the very end or die miserably and start from the very beginning. Use your skills and reaction not to be caught by surprise by sneaky enemies. Use surroundings to save your life and try to escape the deadly labyrinth of abrupt traps
13. IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year;
Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Note! Multiplayer for Wings of Prey is no more supported!
14. Survive in Space
“We thought they were our friends and benefactors, but instead they are our masters. The Chronicles didn’t liberate us from our primitive ways – they conquered and destroyed us. The others don’t know, their heads are still full of the melodious voices of our alien masters. But that will change. I will change it!” – Sasaki
Survive in Space is a skill-based space shooter with a hardcore focus on gameplay mechanics. You take on the role of Sasaki, a young soldier who discovers the horrible truth of humanity’s enslavement at the hands of the alien Chronicles during a routine mission. His deep anguish leads him to spiral into depression, and in the darkest depths he finds The Shadow, a primal being full of hate that grants him the power to confront the Chronicles.
- Over 50 different levels
- 5 powerful bosses that you will encounter at the end of each sector – every nine levels. Each boss is a skill puzzle of his own, with shifting mechanics and environments that will keep you on your toes.
- Over 20 types of enemies split into three different categories: defensive, offensive and supportive.
- 4 different difficulty levels
- Game modes: Additional enemies, Planet fortresses and Asteroids. Active them to make game more interesting.
- 5 differenet player ships – each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Find the one that best suits your play style.
- Dual Mode. Dual Mode allows Sasaki to toggle his ships into Offensive and Defensive configurations, sacrificing firepower for durability and vice versa.
- No player level limit cap.
- 9 different abilities upgrades
- Full controller and mouse support, customizable keyboard keybindings
- Music player with over 90 songs. You can add your own music too.
15. Deep Space Dash
Deep Space Dash is a third person futuristic space runner that will challenge your focus and dexterity.
You're a convict in an Intergalactic High-Security Prison, at an unknown location.
You have managed to escape your cell and you discover an unmanned security shuttle, jump in and don't look back!Deep Space Dash has 3 game modes
- Classic Runner Mode - Travel as far as possible, build up huge high scores and make your friends jealous.
- Chaser Mode - The security drones are on your tail. Dodge the skulls and travel as far as you can.
- Maze Mode - You'll need to be focused and ready to turn corners at a moments notice!
16. Dead Realm
Ghosts prey on the living inside the haunted grounds of a long dead electricity tycoon. Dead Realm is a creepy multiplayer action game with immersive and horrifyingly beautiful environments. You’ll either play as Human and work with your friends to run, hide, and survive or you can play as a Ghost and reap the living.
Dead Realm is a first person action horror game where players are split into two sides, the living and the undead. Originally an Early Access game, Dead Realm was developed with community feedback to make a fun, fast paced action game which emphasizes stealth and survival over strength. Often times, staying hidden is your best chance to survive and win.
The world of Dead Realm exists on another plane where ghosts of all shapes and sizes seek to reap those who dare to enter their domain. Players can select from multiple modes and pay across 9 varying maps, making sure players can never be scared the same way twice.
- 5 Terrifying Game Modes; each with a different theme and set of rules. Some favor stealth, others favor teamwork, all will make you afraid of things that go bump in the night.
- Ever wanted to fight back against the undead? You can now with our mode, “The Hunted,” which combines the atmospheric experience of Dead Realm with FPS mechanics.
- 9 immersive, horrifying maps, ranging from sprawling outdoor mazes to tight quartered buildings. Each map brings new depth and adds new variations to our different mode.
- A selection of frightening Ghosts (and alternate skins for each) so players can pick a ghoul to best suit their mood and playstyle.
- 10 Special Characters, based on some of the biggest Gaming Video and Streaming personalities in the world, each one made in collaboration with the influencer.
- 10 Humans to choose from, each with unique unlockables, emotes, and style.
- Multiple Enhanced Abilities for ghosts and humans designed to fit strategic, patient, or aggressive playstyles.
17. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop
18. Cavern Escape
Cavern escape is new platformer puzzle game.
The goal is simple: Try to drag the small cute character into finnish. The walls and other obstacles in platform are bad, avoid them at all costs.
It may look easy but it’s tough. Actually, it’s VERY HARD.
Test your skills and find out if you have what it takes to beat the odds.
How far can you go?
Game is in early access:
Early acces version includes 10 Challenging levels.
in full version will be:
• Over 40 Challenging Levels
• Dozens of Unique Puzzles to Solve
• EXTREMELY addicting
• The Ultimate Casual Brain Teaser
• Almost impossible to beat!
In this game you have to find seven artifacts, which, according to legend, the need to create a cure for the virus, which is rampant in many star systems.
To do this, you have to fly a dozen star systems, dozens of planets to visit with different climates, search the abandoned stations and lunar bases. Somewhere you will be trapped hostile-minded creatures, and somewhere in the environment itself is opposed to you.
You need to be constantly maintained at a level of oxygen reserves and life support systems, both on the ship and the main character.
In search of artifacts you will be find black boxes left by previous searchers, whose efforts have been unsuccessful.
And also do not forget about the search for dark energy and matter are brought together, you can create antimatter, with which you can make jumps between star systems.
And, of course, you can just take a leisurely stroll, flying around a pulsar or black hole, walking on new worlds.
At some locations you can hear the real sounds of celestial bodies (electromagnetic waves transferred to the audible range), such as a pulsar, black hole sun, the magnetosphere of Saturn and others.
you are stuck in a dangerous area with no help, you gotta find the damn radio to call for evacuation and wait until rescue arrives. a small portion of players are mutants and the rest are peasants who turn into mutants if they die.
21. Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 captures the thrill of underwater multi-player mayhem like no other game. The combat is savage, gritty and brutal. Players hunt each other down in various game modes with the constant threat of terrifying sharks joining in on the bloodshed.Tear divers apart as you take on the the role as the ocean's top apex predator, The Great White.
- Brutal Multiplayer Combat
Multi-player combat in Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 is intense. Up to 8 Online Players battle it out against each other with the added threat of terrifying sharks joining in on the mayhem.
- Predator Mode- Play as the Great White Shark
Players get a chance to take on the role of the oceans top apex predator , the Great White. Tear divers limb from limb from in this visceral experience as the hunter becomes the hunted.
- Online CO-OP Survival Challenge
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 features the most intense CO-OP underwater action you will ever experience.
It's just you and a friend against a terrifying onslaught of sharks! Will you survive?
- Single Player Survival Challenge
Survival is a single player experience where players take on a constant onslaught of some of the most terrifying beasts in the ocean. Every encounter you survive could have you climbing the global leaderboard for prestige and world domination.
- Breathtaking Seascapes and Levels
The game already features 6 amazing maps, each with it's own unique style and location. Whether it be hunting down the Ragged Tooth Sharks in The Boneyard, surviving brutal attacks in the flooded New York City map called Tsunami, fighting among the carnage of Wrecks and Reefs, exploring Atlantis, or battling between the Russian Attack Subs in The Red Tide. New maps will be released constantly during the early access process.
- Character Customization
Players have complete control of all their gear. Personalize Wetsuits, flippers, goggles, tanks, snorkels and more. Create your own signature look that other players recognise and will soon grow to fear.
- Terrifying Sharks and Creatures
Jump straight into the action and take on a variety of terrifying sharks. Great Whites, Ragged-Tooth's, Bull Sharks, Black Tip Reef Sharks, Shortfin Mako Sharks and Tiger Sharks, when provoked will hunt you down and become your worst nightmare.
22. Tap Tap Legions - Epic battles within 5 seconds!
Devils destroyed the royal Wedding and taken our queen away. Fortunately, our king fled quickly...
Well, Knights, soldiers, and even farmers are ready to go! Our king needs his queen tonight!
• Easy to play! Tap tiles to summon soldiers. Explosive fun!
• Truly epic battles, fierce engagements!
• Choose your army for battle! How strategic can you be?
• 12 kinds of soldier. Upgrade and fight with any combination of soldier you want!
• 8 cards make things better ...or worse. Don't tap the wrong tiles!
• 5 special items to help keep you alive!
• 64 levels to battle through, New ones coming soon! You will love it!
• Variety of challenging monsters at every stage, INTENSE BOSS LEVELS!!
You think you have the time to sit through this introduction?
Our queen can't wait! See you on the battlefield!
23. One way to exit
If you think that anywhere you can find a lot of different outputs, difficult and easy, it means that you have not played "One way to exit". In this game you will have only one way out, and no chance to stop.
Move forward or backward in search of an exit, but remember, if you started moving you can not stop, and in any case, do not touch the walls, otherwise you have to start all over again.
- More than 25 levels initially.
- Continuous addition of new levels.
- Different levels.
- The unique design of maps.
24. Orange Moon
Orange Moon is a surreal 2D action-platformer with RPG elements and complex puzzles. Take on the role of an explorer as you discover the mysterious world of Orange Moon – filled with hostile native life forms and harsh, treacherous environments. To increase your chances of survival, choose from a variety of weapons, equipment, and upgrades to aid your dangerous exploration. Can you uncover all of Orange Moon’s secrets?
- Explore a mysterious world filled with hostile life forms.
- Survive by acquiring and utilizing an array of unique weapons, equipment, ammunition, and upgrades.
- Solve complex puzzles to successfully uncover the secrets surrounding you.
- Fight bizarre enemies – from carnivorous plants to deadly biomechanoids – and defeat fearsome bosses.
- Overcome harsh and treacherous environments with obstacles such as acid swamps, toxic clouds, and deep craters.
25. Infinity Runner
The Infinity is the largest spaceship ever built by man-kind; flung into the void of space to secure humanity a new home amongst the stars. However, instead of discovering paradise, the inhabitants of The Infinity unlocked the door to a long forgotten nightmare.
Deep inside this leviathan something terrible hunts, out of myth and legend the last werewolf stalks the ship. Infinity Runner centres on a prisoner desperately trying to escape the decaying ship and the clutches of the terror within. It’s a sci-fi action running game for PC, Mac, and Linux that features 14 action packed levels, Oculus Rift DK1 & DK2 (Runtime 4.4) support and online multi-player.
In Infinity Runner, the player controls the protagonist, the prisoner, from a first-person perspective as he is challenged to escape from the gargantuan spaceship. This is accomplished by use of techniques and movements inspired by the disciplines of parkour and mixed martial arts, the game-play conveys the players strain and physical contact with the environment whilst dealing with the constantly changing and expansive surroundings. As well as these evasive elements there’s also combat sections in the game where a dynamic targeting system is used which calls for fast reflex combinations. The game supports the latest virtual reality technology as well as having multi-player mode which enables up to 32 people to play head to head.
Even though it’s a slick action game the story is very important part of your journey, as well as being your call to action it will reveal revelations along your action packed ride. Some of the story is told at high pace but there are some slower paced transition sections at the end of each level where we develop the narrative for the player. Without giving too much away you have someone guiding you through the game who talks to you telepathically. Their role is not only to orientate you but to help unfold the story for the player as you find out who you are and why you’re on the ship.
The Oculus Rift mode literally transports you inside the Infinity spaceship to be totally immersed in the thick of the action. The game-play is designed to complement the VR mode so you get the best experience possible and it enhances the game by adding another dimension to the playing experience.
There is also another feature that transforms the game into a unique experience, the multi-player mode. This allows up to a 32 players to battle it out head to head to find out who’s the ultimate Infinity Runner.
Infinity Runner packs a lot into one super slick sci-fi action game bundle and with it re-invents the running genre!
* WEREWOLVES IN SPACE!
* 14 ACTION PACKED LEVELS
* ARCADE MODE
* OCULUS RIFT MODE (DK1 - DK2 Runtime 4.4)
* WOLF LEVELLING SYSTEM
* MULTI-PLAYER MODE WITH UP TO 32 PLAYERS
STARSHIP INFINITY SPECIFICATION
Over 150 miles long and nearly 30 miles in diameter at its widest point, the progress of The Infinity's construction at the Tranquillity Ship yards on the Moon could clearly be seen from Earth. The revolutionary ship requires a crew of 5,000,000 people to keep it running and is designed to house another 10 million people as general population ready for the colonisation of new worlds. The Bio-domes, seen along the side of the ship, house forests that cover nearly 60,000 square miles in total, providing oxygen and a food source for the population and an environment for rest and relaxation. The greatest technological achievement can be found in the engine room, which houses the revolutionary Infinity Drive. It is vastly smaller than previous engines at a mere 10 miles long and far more powerful than traditional models which would take up to a third of the length of a starship, creating space for more brave colonists heading out into the unknown.
26. Factory Town
Build, Expand, Automate, and Optimize your own fantasy village in the wilderness.
Starting with just a few workers, gather the necessary resources and build a wide variety of production buildings to supply your town with valuable goods. Research new technologies that will allow you to dramatically improve the efficiency of your harvesting and delivery supply chains. Use clever planning and management to grow your town from a quaint outpost to a bustling production colony.
- Tons of optimization tools at your disposal - roads, wagons, minecarts & railways, marble-run chutes, conveyor belts, and other magical and physical contraptions
- 3D terrain will make it a challenge to deliver your resources from high in the mountain down to your production centers
- Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
- Manage supply chains to keep your population supplied with food, clothing, medicine, and other important goods
- You're in control - Use simple click-and-drag actions to directly issue behavior commands to workers, telling them what items to pick up and where to deliver them.
- Unlock magical secrets to boost your production buildings to absurd output rates
- Mountain in your way? Need a river? No problem - use the terrain sculpting tools to shape the world to suit your needs.
- Powerful world generation tools to create and share your own maps & crafting recipes
Join the Discord for updates, information, and beta access: https://discord.gg/Gyv3NKJ
Inertia is a first-person platformer with free-running aspects developed in Unreal Engine 4.
Inspired in part by other free-running movement based games, as well as game modes from various Source titles such as surf, kreedz and bhop.Current Features:35+ levels with varying difficulties
Play over 35 original levels, with increasing difficulties.
Fluid free-running inspired movement
Inertia is built around fluid free-running based core movement mechanics.
These kinds of games are a lot of fun keyboard/mouse, but they can also be great with controllers, luckily Inertia supports both and you can pick and choose between the two on the fly.
Competitive person? Attempt to top the global community leaderboards on each level.Planned Additions:Additional 40+ levels through weekly updates
An additional 40+ original levels planned, with new levels added weekly.
Create new levels from scratch through the game, write them to a file ready to distribute to friends.
Support for Steam's workshop which will be used for distributing new community made maps and mods.
28. Tomb Joe
The Sceptre of Gods - a primeval symbol of power wielded only by the greatest leaders of the most dominant ancient civilizations in Central America. Legends state that whoever possessed the artifact would be granted divine wisdom and eternal life. Scolars even claim that without it, the Aztec Empire would have never came to flourish.
While most academics considered it to be a myth, a world famous archeologist Tomb Jack recognized there could be some authenticity to the story. After years of research, shrouded in secrecy, he led an expedition to prove the artifact's existance and bring it back to the civilized world. He was able to discover an ancient crypt which led him and his companions to a place none of them could have imagined, even in their wildest dreams. Unfortunately, after many months, none of them returned and soon, all were proclaimed dead.
Years later, Tomb Joe, renowned archelogist and a fearless adventurer recieved a mysterious letter adressed to his long lost father. It only contained two things - an ancient map and a golden medallion engraved with the symbol of the Sceptre. While the medallion piqued his interest, it was the map that made him act. For the first time, he learned the destination of his father's expedition. There was no time to waste. Not an hour later, Joe was already on his way to Central America...
Embark on a journey to unravel the mystery of the Sceptre of Gods and Tomb Joe's father's disappearance. Armed only with his sharp wit and his trusty whip, Joe will have to face deadly traps, dangerous wildlife, and the best soldiers of the Reich to reach his goal and bring fame to his father's name once again. If he allows the Sceptre to fall into the wrong hands, whole humanity could be doomed. Travel through exotic environments, explore long forgotten tombs, fight or sneak your way past vicious enemies, solve puzzles and try to discover the secret behind the mysterious artifact in this thrilling action-adventure parody platformer.
29. Zombie City Defense 2
Zombie City Defense 2 is a tactical/strategy defense game.VR is supported but not necessary - you can play it on any PC
In a near future, the world has been devastated by a virus turning humanity into zombies. You are Iron Corps, the last defense of civilization traveling the world to find resources, help people and find answers.
Prepare your army before infiltrating a new area - choose carefully your set of infantry units, vehicles and special abilities.
Deploy your units on the field, improve your base, invest abandoned building and fortify them to place your snipers, harvest old hospitals or call a bombing raid to destroy a bridge or even the whole block!
- 15 completely different infantry squads (engineer, scout, soldier, grenadier, flamethrower…)
- 17 Vehicles and Turrets (from armored bulldozers to flame tanks and artillery)
- 9 General abilities (airstrike, ion cannon, groundbreaker, nukes..)
- 7 buildings improvements (from barricades and medbays to command terminals)
- 12 perks to customize your faction. You can play as pyromaniacs!
Research new units and abilities between missions with the tactical points you earned depending the success of your missions.
All buildings and structures can be destroyed. Destroy bridges to slow down enemies using dynamite, artillery or even bombers, factories with enemy's cocoons inside to stop them from spawning, fuel tanks to blow up everything around - it's for you to decide.
- 16 missions in the campaign (from huge cities to canyons and mountains)
- 9 different zombies (common, armored, invader, splitter, spawner…)
- Three difficulty levels + infinity mode
- Day & Night cycle (zombies are stronger at night)
- Weather changes (snow, rain, fog, heat, hurricane) and you should adapt your tactics
- Land areas (Swamp, forest, cold, biohazard, Radiation)
- Dozens of different building to invest and adapt to your needs.
- Take advantage of the city (Huge Skyscrapers: give huge range bonus, especially to snipers. Living buildings: good for barricading in. Industrial buildings: may have material to scavenge and many more. Bridge: can be destroyed to force enemy to take another path...).
Fully supports Oculus Rift and dual-pad contollers for maximum immersion.
30. TimeLock VR
USE TIME MACHINE TO SOLVE THE PUZZLES
Time Agents may interact with the objects in different ways: slow down the object time, make time rewinds or even transport objects between timelines!
All quests are build with Time Travel mechanic in mind.FIGHT ENEMIES AND BEAT MINIGAMES
Time Agents must be ready to fight different enemies and even bosses during the Time Travel.
Use special weapons and Time Control Tools to succeed every action moment!FULLY INTERACTIVE VR ENVIRONMENT
TimeLock VR offers a fully functional environment with lots of interactions: you can throw objects, open every cabin, turn lighting on and off and much more.
Each room can be visited in different timelines.
31. Rabbit Story
Rabbit Story is an adventure game that offers a unique play experience: simple in controls and appealing to feelings. Its dramatic plot tells the player about relationship breakup and struggles, doubts and fears related to it.
Along with emphasis on cute characters and vivid changing settings solid narrative creates the dark, immersive atmosphere that turns the game into a real psychological drama.
Rabbit forgets about his friend Kitty’s birthday. One would think this could happen to anyone, right? But Kitty gets upset and leaves. Rabbit is devastated; to take his mind off this, he sets out on a journey and meets Doggy.
Now when Rabbit has a new friend, suddenly Kitty comes back - and along comes the guilt.
- Bright stylized picture
- Laid-back gameplay
- Uncommon storyline
- World exploration and search for hidden carrots
Capsule is A narrative driven escape the room game for the HTC Vive. Set in an alternate universe 1982 following a nuclear attack, Capsule requires the player to navigate lateral thinking puzzles in order to escape a fallout shelter and be rescued. The story is told indirectly through audio tapes that can be found throughout the environment. You can try to find them all, or if you rather, simply ignore them. The solutions to puzzles are randomized with each new game, so what works for one player, wouldn't work for another and each subsequent playthrough would have to be done from scratch.
33. I Hate Running Backwards
Sam and friends get stuck in mixed space time continuum and fight across different time periods, all in one single crazy run! How far can they go?
Test your skills in this fast paced, procedurally generated endless shoot'em down destruction mayhem!
- Non-stop never-ending adrenaline packed action
- Couch co-op multiplayer
- Randomly generated levels
- Destroy the environment! Destruction is beautiful!
- Swing your mighty melee weapon!
- Swing like you mean it! - Deflect rockets, bullets, bombs and cannon balls by swinging your mighty hammer! Destroy enemies with it! Destroy the environment with it! The more you swing, the more fun it gets!
- Why run, when you can walk? - Drive cars, boats, choppers, ride mine carts! High speed destruction FTW!
- Do you feel special, punk? - Break Special Weapon crates to get one of more than 40 Special Weapons in the game, ranging from the Shrapnel Umbrella to the allmighty Peacekeeper!
- Are you Serious? - Play as Sam “Serious” Stone, or other action game heroes in an endless mega-epic battle to destroy as many aliens and monsters as possible. If you’re going down, how many can you take with you?
- Shoot ‘em down! - Take on the shoot ‘em up genre upside down with Sam doing what he hates the most - running backwards!
- Monsters! Monsters everywhere! - Fight against horde after horde of enemies! Endless waves of monsters are coming straight for you! How long can you survive?
- More powah! - Collect power ups that give you additional edge in combat!
- Bosses and perks - Battle huge bosses and get perks after every victory ranging from faster movement, bigger health to bigger melee range and more ammo.
- Who’s with me? - Fight side by side with a friend in the couch co-op multiplayer mode for 2 players. Remember to leave some ammo for her/him.
- Who else is with me? - Unlock various and unique characters that bring their own special abilities to the battlefield.
- Destructible environment - Watch as you and your foes destroy everything in your path while battling each other.
- Guns blazin’ - Dual wield your weapons to glory! Combine Main and Special weapons and turn yourself into the ultimate death machine!
34. Red Alliance
Red Alliance is an atmospheric, story driven, semi-survival single player game with elements of horror.
21st century, Eastern Europe, an oppressive regime. The country has fallen in to the lies spread by a mysterious Dr. Grey - an ambitious scientist seeking to achieve mind control through his illegal research. Under the excuse of a disease outbreak, mercenaries were hired by him to maintain order and control over the civilians, with which came oppression to society.
As the game begins, you play as the protagonist. You and your ally seek to reach the rebellion group “Red Alliance” that still withstands against the oppressive regime - and put an end to Dr. Grey’s madness. Throughout the game you will encounter various challenges on your path to restoring justice and peace in the country.
You will discover the consequences of the experiments as well as experience, abandoned autumn streets of the capital, cold snowy mountains, underground research complexes - and a secret laboratory, among various other locations.
The game features a classical first person shooter experience as well as a secondary arcade game mode
The game features optional stealth sections and allows the player to choose their own approach and play style
The campaign consists of 9 playable chapters, each taking place in a different setting
The game’s atmosphere changes throughout the game as the player progresses further
Player can also encounter random events that can reward him upon their completion
35. Organ Biker
Authentic Arcade Action
Easy to pick up and play, tough to become the best. Organ Biker is a modern retro arcade style motorcycle action and internal organ delivery game for PC! Dr. Perrywinkle Hayfeather II (assumed name) has put out the call for the quickest and most courageous ORGAN BIKER around and the job pays well, VERY well. it's up to you to deliver the goods and grab the riches before all HOPE is lost!... Luckily, you've got MOJO.
Grab your joysticks (or keyboards)
Blaze your way down the road through multiple environments/stages with their own unique enemies and obstacles. Meet Dr. Hayfeather and enjoy a fun story and world that matches the colorful retro aesthetic of Organ Biker's 8 bit graphics and 80's new wave and hip hop inspired chiptune soundtrack.
A Period Piece
Enjoy the colors, resolution, and sounds of your favorite third generation home console with full controller or keyboard support.
A bonus content patch to celebrate Steam release, with more content updates to come!
Mekazoo is a 2D platformer set in a vibrant 3D world with fast-flowing gameplay and a cast of kinetically-diverse mechanized animals. Control a pair of synthetic creatures by switching between each unique set of movements and abilities at any moment. Fast reflexes and determination will be needed to overcome and discover the many obstacles and secrets of Mekazoo.
Experience an inspired adventure that pays homage to 90's video game goodness. Use classic platforming abilities combined seamlessly at the press of a button. Feel the rhythm of a thematically diverse soundtrack that drives the fast paced action. And discover truly unique local co-op gameplay that makes completing the many challenges of Mekazoo an unforgettable experience.
37. Distant Star: Revenant Fleet
In Distant Star: Revenant Fleet, you take control of the last remaining ships of a near-destroyed A’kari fleet, and must rebuild your forces as you battle through ancient, galactic battlefields towards a final showdown with the Orthani.
Build your fleet of up to 5 ships (from a choice of any combination of 8 classes) and upgrade their weapons and attachments which give you new and improved skills to use in combat. With hundreds of attachments to choose from, each class has many different possible loadouts.
Traverse the galaxy one system at a time - each step of the way you will face unique story events, each of which has multiple outcomes that can change with each playthrough. Choose whether or not you enter combat, flee or try to talk your way out of difficult situations - but don't think the same choice next time round will have the same outcome!
All set within a beautifully designed universe with an eerily atmospheric soundtrack - Distant Star: Revenant Fleet is a game you'll be playing again and again...
38. Maximum Action
"Maximum Action" - A brutal and satisfying physics-based linear first-person shooter influenced by Hong Kong action, heroic bloodshed, and other old-school first-person titles.
*Active Ragdoll Physics
*Physics Based sliding, diving, kicking, and drop kicking
*Action Time mechanic, time moves as you shoot
*Large variety of pistols, shotguns, sub-machine guns and rifles
*Dual wield ANY weapons to make action-packed combinations
*Extreme blood, gibs, and dismemberment
*Fast-paced, from punching to shooting, nonstop combat
Action to the Max!
39. Angels Fall First
Angels Fall First is a first person combined-arms sci-fi wargame.
AFF focuses on team-oriented tactical gameplay and objective-based scenarios with a high degree of replayability, featuring:
Another space game?
Well, we've been doing this a long time - AFF has been a rich universe of fiction and art since 2005. We made a Homeworld mod, and kept building from there. Work started on an Unreal Tournament 2004 mod, but was then ported over to UT3 in 2007, culminating in a 3rd place grand prize in 2009's MakeSomethingUnreal contest.
Angels Fall First as a standalone game is, for us, a mission to enable the player to do as much as possible in a vast environment - whilst still retaining the focussed, fun experience of match based FPS games.
Way back in the back-whens, we loved Tie Fighter. A little later on, we loved Battlefield. We waited patiently for the game which would inevitably unite the vast scale and spacefights with the close and personal firefights and thunderous vehicle battles...
But it never really appeared. Many games came close, but there was always some part missing. You couldn’t get out of your spaceship, you couldn’t get into your spaceship, you had big spaceships but you couldn’t run around in them, you could run around in your big spaceship but you couldn’t fly it and so on and so forth and gahd damMIT! Where was our spacefight groundfight game?
So, we set ourselves to work. AFF exists because it MUST exist. Only in AFF can you spawn in your crew quarters, run to the bay watching the space fight out of the windows, launch a dropship, fight through the defenders to the enemy flagship, breach the hull, run and gun your way to the bridge and SHOOT THE ENEMY CAPTAIN IN THE BACK OF THE NECK.
Ok. But it's this slightly twitchy passion which has driven us to create such a monster. We grew old making this, and we got grumpy watching everyone else release their cool games or whatever. We're from a time when games were about blowing stuff up for points and glory and now FINALLY we want to go out there and share this crazy passion with all of you!
40. Block'hood VR
Based on the award winning Block'hood, this VR version of Block'hood invites you to an immersive city building experience!
Block’hood VR is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 200+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their designs. The game will embark on a story of ecology and understanding as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations, and combinations to create more prosperous neighborhoods. Throughout the design process, players will need to avoid the decay of their city blocks by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of resources and become a strain on the complimentary units around them.
Envision Your Neighborhood: Consider what Blocks are necessary for your neighborhood to thrive. There are no boundaries of what you can create with an expanding library of 200+ blocks.
Generate Resources: Each Block you create has inputs and outputs and by understanding how each block is dependent on other blocks, you can create a productive network. Optimize your production and generate abundant resources for the dozens of intricate symbiotic relationships in your neighborhood
Avoid Decay: If blocks don't receive the inputs they need, they will decay over time and slowly become abandoned or destroyed. Once a block is abandoned or destroyed, you will have to remove it and avoid it from making other blocks decay further. Be careful as seeking an utopian neighborhood carelessly, can lead to dystopia.
Unique Modes: Neighborhood designers can enjoy the new Story Mode, Sandbox Mode, and Challenge Mode with modes for unique and engaging experience for players of all types.
Have you ever heard about Chinese wood knots? If you’re not familiar with them, I’m sure you know the Magic Cube. We all went crazy handling the Magic Cube, and it was our source of inspiration for making Knot.
Knot is a 3D mechanical puzzle game with realistic graphics that will fully immerse you into its world. Each puzzle is composed of blocks that are mechanically interlocked. Your mission is to find a way to solve it by moving and rotating the correct block in order to disassemble the puzzle.
Some puzzles are easy while others are quite challenging. But don’t worry, we created the perfect atmosphere that will allow you to relax and complete your mission. You will need to be focused, because the more puzzles you solve, the harder it becomes to move a block.
These interlocking puzzles are composed of multiple materials including wood, copper, stone, etc.
We hope that you will enjoy the brain teasers as much as we did designing them. Don’t hesitate to leave us a comment or question. We will be happy to answer as much as we can.
-- 40 unique brain teasers
-- 20 unique materials
-- Many achievements to unlock
-- Gorgeous graphics
Gimbal is the multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles.
Craft the perfect ship, and then take to the skies with other pilots in real time combat. Cap flags, race ships, and blow each other up in a social multiplayer environment. Gimbal is the shooter you've been waiting for.Features
- Fast and Gnarly Top-Down gameplay
- Real Time Multiplayer for 16+ players over Internet/LAN
- Super Customizable Vehicles
- Choose from 142 parts, including engines, turrets, guns, and gadgets
- Build for power, speed, durability, handling, and awareness
- Multiple game modes [Battlegroup, Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Racing]
- Player hosted servers
- Rigid Body Physics engine with Aerodynamics
- Bounty/Money system for player advancement
- Image-based ship sharing
- No DLC or fees. You bought the whole game- you get the whole game
Bloxitivity is a puzzle/platformer with a powerful twist - you get to create the puzzles! Using the built-in level creator you're given the power to create intricate puzzles which you can share with friends and fans instantly using the Steam Workshop or directly by sharing the XML files used by the game. Build your levels with a host of tools and placements such as different colored blox and goals, teleporters, enemy spawners, conveyors, and more! Then share them with others for playing, streaming, or simply to show off what you've made. It's not just a game - it's a tool that unleashes your creativity. What will you create?
Move around unique stages created by fellow players as you push and pull blox onto matching goals with your powerful beam weapons. Switch between three different camera angles to get the best view of the action. Utilize your movement, dashing, and double jumping capabilities to traverse platforming elements and dodge enemies, or blast them off of the platforms so that you can solve each puzzle and clear the level.
Bloxitivity comes with an assortment of initial levels that serve as examples to inspire you and fuel your creativity. As free updates to the game are released, we'll be adding even more official levels created by the development team behind the game; 55 Revolver. You can also download and play levels that you and other Bloxitivity players have created using the level creator.
Inside the level creator you'll find all the tools you need to build your own puzzle/platformer levels including time and weather controls, spawn points, and more! Create as many levels as you like, test 'em out, then share them with others by uploading them to the Steam Workshop or by sharing the XML files that the game reads from. Make stages that will stump your friends, or create a relaxing setting to take the edge off. It's your game, make it the way you want it!
- 25 Initial levels to play through as examples and inspiration
- More official levels coming soon in free updates
- Download levels created by others from the Steam Workshop or via XML files
- Create your own levels using a robust level creator
- Share your levels with friends and fans
- Unique push/pull beam lets you move blox from a distance and blast away enemies
- Multiple camera angles give you the best view at all times
44. Beware of Trains
So you have been fired from your comfy, well paid, corporate job and now you just want to watch the world burn. Careful what you wish for!
Waiting for a train to St. Elsewhere you affectionately applied to a job offer posted on Phasebook saying you can become the Master of Trains. To your amazement you got a call seconds later from an unknown number. All you remember is picking up and...
You rule the train stations across time and space. Your job is to master the railway demolition and create ultimate train-mayhem. Fulfill Deaths’ special wishes and maybe, maybe you will get a promotion.
You will encounter the irresponsible, the entitled, the vain, the rich and famous, the creepy and all the others who think they can make it.
Execute. Them. All.
Beware of Trains is a twisted, violent puzzle sandbox unlike anything you have seen before.Features
- Two different gameplay modes:
Normal - where you have to solve a series of violent puzzle quests
Chaos Mode - a sandbox-like mode where you can totally unleash your creativity and aim for a highest chaos score.
- Limitless ways to complete any level - derailing, explosions, crowd control, railtrack manipulations and more… The choice is yours.
- Lots of various tools to aid you in your goal - landmines, boosters, derailers, yummy donuts, explosive barrels and many, many more!
- Ability to stop or slow down time - pause the action, watch it from every angle or enable bullet time and create awesome cinematic shots.
- Ability to record and save GIF replays - share your mayhem with the world.
- Three various map themes with a tons of black humor.
What Too Expect
- Escape is an open forest with points of interest spread around. You can go in whatever direction you want, the game does not constrain you.
- There are two islands in the game, both with their unique characteristics and things to look out for.
- While exploring around you have to be careful of what is in the forest. They are always watching you and always preparing to scare you.
- We hope you enjoy Escape once it is released!
- Escape is guaranteed to give you a fright no matter what scares you.
- Escape will get your adrenaline pumping and heighten your senses.
- Amazing horror atmosphere.
- Large map to explore with many scares waiting for you.
Galacide is an evolution of the shoot ‘em up genre, combining the fast-paced action from classic shooters with the quick-thinking tactics of puzzlers. Choose from a variety of ships, each equipped with unique features and abilities. Embark on your mission to tunnel through the strengthening alien invasion, find it’s source, and save the galaxy! Go it alone or assemble a squad of your friends to battle in the most unforgiving corners of the universe!
Please note, because of Engine limitations, mouse control is not yet supported on Galacide's in-game menus. We hope to bring support in the future.
In Galacide, you must carefully strike a balance between fighting the enemy and tunneling through the encroaching Bitwall, as neglecting either will assuredly result in your demise. It’ll take a combination of skill, luck, and an advanced spacecraft to ensure your success, so choosing the right craft for your piloting style is key:
- Mining Ship - A retrofitted asteroid mining vessel, this ship has a solid balance of agility, strength, and firepower, and is equipped with a powerful tractor beam used to pull in enemy Scrap.
- Freighter - A re-purposed cargo-hauler, this ship may not be the fastest or hit enemies the hardest, but it’s as durable as they come, with the ability store & retrieve enemy scrap in its cache.
- Phase Ship - A top-secret military experiment, this ship is able to move extraordinarily fast and temporarily phase through the Bitwall, while dodging enemy attacks.
- Military Ship - The accepted standard for military conflict, this ship boasts huge strength and firepower. Homing missiles lock on targets, and the ability to burst through the Bitwall, carving its own path.
As part of your mission to eradicate the alien invasion, you will journey across the galaxy and visit unique destinations like asteroid fields, planets, mining depots, and junk yards - Each location bringing you one step closer to finding the invasion’s source!
Galacide is regularly updated with improvements and new features, and currently has the following functionality:
- 4 Player Co-op - Enlist the aid of your comrades in your fight to save the galaxy, with 4 player local co-op!
- Campaign - Fight your way through unique environments and challenges to discover the source of the alien scourge and eliminate it!
- Endless Play - See how far you can make it fighting through endless hordes of enemies and tunneling through the advancing bitwall!
- Puzzle Play - Complete progressively more difficult scenarios that challenge your mind, not your trigger finger!
- 4 Playable Ships - Choose from the Mining Ship, Freighter, and Phase Ship, each equipped with special abilities and unique attributes!
- In-game Tutorial - Become an ace pilot by going through a quick training program.
- Leaderboards - Track your skills and see how you compare to your friends and the best pilots in the universe!
- Steam Economy - Achievements, Trading Cards, Badges and collectible Emoticons.
Puny Human is an independent studio, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with a passion for games and game development. Since 2007, we’ve worked hard make the kinds of games we love to play, such as Dystopia, Blade Symphony, and, most recently, Galacide! To learn more about us and what we do, checkout our website, or catch up with us @PunyHuman!
47. bob's game
This game is being actively developed. New features are being added constantly. New builds are uploaded all the time!
This game just came out of Early Access and it is developed by one person for free, so it will still have some bugs! If something isn't working, please don't write a negative review, instead report it to [email protected] or in the development forum and I will fix it right away.
Main development blog: https://www.bobcorporation.com
Dev forum: https://bobsgame.com/forum
Source Code on GitHub: https://github.com/bobsgame
bob's game is:
THE GREATEST PUZZLE GAME EVER MADE
EVERY PUZZLE GAME IN ONE
A CUSTOM PUZZLE GAME CREATION SYSTEM
A WORLD TOURNAMENT PLATFORM WITH
GLOBAL RANKING AND LEADERBOARDS FOR ALL PUZZLE GAMES
LOCAL MULTIPLAYER WITH UNLIMITED PLAYERS
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER WITH UNLIMITED PLAYERS
MIXED MODE ONLINE/LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
THE ULTIMATE PARTY GAME
THE ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT GAME
WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH IN C++
SOURCE CODE ON GITHUB
DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW!
The legendary bob's game (from the infamous upcoming RPG "bob's game") is the GREATEST PUZZLE GAME EVER MADE. It is a COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENT PUZZLE GAME PLATFORM with a CUSTOM PUZZLE GAME CREATOR. It is EVERY PUZZLE GAME IN ONE!
The rules of bob's game change in real time as you play it, morphing from game to game and making every round completely unique!
More than that, great care has been made to ensure that bob's game is the *best* version of every puzzle game. I went through every puzzle game forum and wiki I could find and made sure to implement every detail and feature required by tournament level hardcore players. It has wall kicks, floor kicks, spin kicks, T-spins, adjustable timing, powerups, you name it. All of these features apply to all the games however you want, making it the best version of every game!
bob's game is a MULTIPLAYER TOURNAMENT PUZZLE GAME supporting as many players as you can fit on your screen, and many more features are on the way!
It is a BUILD-YOUR-OWN SUPER PUZZLE GAME with a puzzle game creator where YOU define all the rules to your own custom game!
You can create your own puzzle modes, invent custom rulesets or challenge your friends to a sequence of all your favorite games.
You can choose to just play your favorite game type against your friends or in a world tournament with fantastic controls, super tight timing, and features and powerups from other games!
bob's game is COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE, allowing the player to create in-depth rulesets to mimic existing puzzle games or create entirely new ones to add to the online library!
bob's game is constantly evolving with new theme packs, new rules, and user-designed puzzle packs, able to be shared, voted on, and downloaded!
You can compete in an ONLINE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and improve your skills to reach the top of the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
bob's game is under constant development with new builds being published all the time. It is reguarly updated for Windows, Mac, Linux, with ports for Android, iOS, the web browser on the way!
bob's game is written in C++ by Robert Pelloni. The source code will be made available so that it can become the standard for all puzzle games on every system!
Main development blog: https://www.bobcorporation.com
Dev forum: https://bobsgame.com/forum
Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/vgh4PqF
Source Code on GitHub: https://github.com/bobsgame/bobsgame
Next features being implemented:
- Lots more game mode features, modes, and goals
- Better multiplayer lobby with chat
- Tournament features and ladders, regional and global
- Matchmaking by region or rank
- Server verification
- Spectator mode, replays, challenge replay
- Custom themes, sounds, and music
- Android, iOS, and Browser support
48. The Fleets of Sol
What is The Fleets of Sol?
The Fleets of Sol is an strategy-survival game that focuses on commanding a fleet of capital ships as you jump from sector-to-sector in search of stranded civilian transports while constantly being pursued by an enemy determined to bring about your fleet's destruction.
*Pick from multiple commanders, as each provides a unique bonus that can radically change how you approach your journey.
*Each jump is a leap into the unknown as you encounter distress calls, interdiction forces, and enemy strongholds.
*Order your ships carefully and engage or avoid hostile forces as you wait for your jump drives to come online.
*The relentless enemy are prepared to intercept you at every turn and will even use hijacked friendly ships filled with warheads to weaken your resolve.
*When enough civilians have been saved, begin the final journey to your new home planet while the enemy hatches a plan to stop you once and for all.
*Command a variety of capital ships as well as countless small fighter craft.
49. Super Blockbreak 3D
Super Blockbreak 3D is an action game where you use all your reactions and skills to bounce a ball around an arena breaking blocks as you go. Play to unlock all 30 levels or challenge yourself to get high scores.
Level editorCreate levels of your own! The level editor is easy and fun to use, allowing you to create new blocks of different shapes/sizes with ease and place them in your arena to make interesting, good looking and challenging levels for you to play and share.
Ahoy Matey's!Take t' th' high seas wit' yer wits about ye,
Fight endless hoards o' scallywags all on one screen,
sharpen yer teeth on th' blades o' yer fallen foes.
Sunken be action an packed retro pirate game fer th' cot pvp crowd!
Y'arrrr!Shiver me timbers
- Fast Paced Explosive Gameplay.
- One Hit Kills.
- Canon Balls Can Be Caught In Mid Air.
- Up to 12 Players Local Multiplayer.
- Endless hours of high seas, high stakes, pirate battle fun.