Trying to find games like Stories: The Path of Destinies? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Stories: The Path of Destinies, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Stories: The Path of Destinies that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Stories: The Path of Destinies are:
- arrow_rightMafia III
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightShadowrun Returns
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- arrow_rightThe Outer Worlds
100 Best Games Like Stories: The Path of Destinies:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (53)
- PlayStation 4 (61)
- iOS (67)
- Android (42)
- macOS (95)
- Linux (59)
- Nintendo Switch (42)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (30)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (38)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (13)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
INSIDE is a platform adventure game that transfers the atmosphere of a dystopic world. Players assume the role of a lonely boy, who walks through the monochromatic 2.5D environment and solves various puzzles. By the time main antagonists of the character pursue him throughout the whole world. The main storyline follows the unnamed boy through the in-game world locations including a forest, a farm, and a fictional laboratory, where experiments on bodies are held. The gameplay is divided into levels tied to each location. While completing them, the boy, controlled by players, has to swim, run, climb the obstacles and use his supernatural ability to control bodies with his special helmet. In the course of the travel, the protagonist also comes across a siren-like creature, who gives him gear for breathing underwater. The death occurs in several ways ranging from drowning to being shot with a tranquilizer dart. In addition to the basic ending, the storyline features an alternate one, which unlocks after collecting all the hidden glowing orbs.
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
3. Mafia III
Mafia III is an action-adventure game that follows the story of Lincoln Clay, a veteran who is seeking revenge for his killed relatives in the city of New Bordeaux. He creates a criminal syndicate to defeat the Italian mob responsible for the death of Clay’s family. While the game is the third part of the Mafia series, it represents a completely new story and characters, not connected to the previous titles.
The core gameplay of Mafia III is gunplay with a cover system. The game provides a wide variety of weaponry to choose from; you can also call allies to help you. However, if you’re not fond of shooter mechanics, you’re allowed to use melee combat or stealth tactics to complete missions. Another feature is interrogating NPCs to get more information.
The game is set in an open world where you can move on foot or use vehicles. A great part of the game includes driving with realistic mechanics and sounds. There’s also a system of the governmental response to the crimes you commit that affects the playthrough.
4. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
Double Fine Productions and Tim Shafer are known for making very curious games out of amazing ideas. Psychonauts is exactly about some idea. You have to get inside people's mind and help them fight with their fears or memories from the past.
We follow a story of Raz, who runs away from the circus and goes to the summer camp for Psychonauts - people with special abilities. They refuse to teach him but allow him to participate in "Basic Braining" course. When his talent becomes clear, he's being invited to an experiment. After receiving a vision, he realises that there's a sinister plan behind the camp and only he can save everyone there.
The game exists in two different worlds - a real one and a mental one. If the real world leaves no question about it, the mental world is one of the most interesting features of the game. Twisted minds, memories from the past and deepest fears is something you are about to encounter with. Having a number of abilities like telekinesis or invisibility will help you cure a person's psychological issue.
6. Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Returns is a science fiction tactical RPG. The game became a revival of the original Shadowrun series, as the new chapter had some references to the 1993 Shadowrun. The Shadowrun universe includes several fictional cyberpunk elements because the main action takes place in the future. The game gives an opportunity to assume the role of a shadowrunner and to investigate a mysterious crime. To start a single campaign called Dead Man’s Switch players are offered to create their own character. The story begins in 2054 in Seattle, when the nameless protagonist receives a message from their shadowrunner accomplice Sam Watts, which was triggered by a dead man’s switch. The message is about Sam’s assassination, and the protagonist is aksed to investigate the case for Sam’s 100 thousand of local currency. The investigation will lead players through the story of serial killer Emerald City Ripper to the large-scale intergalactic conspiracy. In the course of the investigation, the character will participate in turn based fights and complete in-game objectives. Although the gameplay is mostly linear, it features some exploration and interaction with the environment.
7. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
A millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option and be aware of the far more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
BRUTAL 8VS8 ONLINE COMBAT
Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
8. The Outer Worlds
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
In The Outer Worlds, you awake from hibernation on a colonist ship that was lost in transit to Halcyon, the furthest colony from Earth located at the edge of the galaxy, only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy it. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
Categories in common with The Outer Worlds: Role Playing
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
10. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
11. Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! is a tower-defense game where you, as the War Mage, need to protect the world from the hordes of evil creatures such as Orcs and Ogres. To complete your mission, you need to keep enemies out from magical Rifts that must not be destroyed. Every level features from four to twelve waves; each Orc that reaches your Rift damages it a little. Once the Rift Score is 0, you need to start the level over.
The title uses a third-person perspective that makes it look like a classic action game. To protect the Rift, you can not only use different traps and spells but also fight Orcs yourself. If you're killed, you'll respawn near your Rift for a certain score.
Each trap or spell costs the in-game currency you earn by defeating enemies. At the beginning of the level, you choose up to ten items for the battle. As a rule, all traps only work once and then need some time to recharge. Every item is upgradable; on higher levels, you can also get some boosts that will affect that level only.
The game is followed by Orcs Must Die! 2 that features a co-op mode, and Orcs Must Die! Unchained, a free-to-play follow-up.
12. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colourful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!<br/>
Prepare for the most awaited STORM game ever created!
Categories in common with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4: Fighting
13. Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Year 2012. A mutation occurred on Earth. Next to people appear magicians, elves, goblins, gnomes, orcs, dragons. The world has not collapsed, different races have learned to harmoniously interact with each other. Civilization is developing.
Heroes of the game can belong to different races, and within the race - to be different representatives of it. The choice of the hero is done at the beginning of the game.
The world has come to magic, but crime has not disappeared from it. Heroes are caught in a criminal history. They can get out if they find the father of one of the heroes - in fact, this is the purpose of the game.
Heroes are pursued by police and criminals. In this situation, you can select three game intensity modes.
Heroes pumped skills and abilities. You can even pump etiquette. Pumped etiquette allows you to go through some missions without resistance.
Inside the universe, you can move to a level deeper. Diving into the virtual reality of a programmable matrix and solving problems at the program level. At this level, too, there are enemies - malicious programs. The damage incurred in the virtual world will affect the health of the characters.
Armello is a digital role-playing tabletop game developed by an indie Australian studios League of Geeks. It is the debut project of the game.
The game is set in a “dark fairytale” kingdom of Armello, where the anthropomorphic animals from many clans live. The king has gone crazy and is slowly dying because of the dark force named the Rot. The representatives of several factions come to the kingdom's capital to become the new king. Four characters are present at the beginning of the game: Tane the wolf, Amber the rabbit, Mercurio the rat, and Sanah, the bear.
Armello is a digital remake of a traditional fantasy tabletop role-playing game in which there are rolling dice and cards, that allows the players to execute certain actions. The gaming area is divided into hexagonal plates, that contain procedurally generated features like caves, buildings, other characters or pieces of equipment. As the game progresses, the players can buy in-game currency to purchase special abilities using the skill tree, that is unique to every character.
The game uses a turn-based system, where the players can equip new items or acquire new skills while the other players make their turn. The cards and dice are used only when the players directly interact with the in-game world. The players use cards for casting spells, hiring teammates, treating wounds or using the special items that grant temporary abilities.
15. Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Russia is in a midst of Civil War. Both the front line and Ural River splits the village Backwoods in two. One part of the village is somehow controlled by the brave Red Army division headed by Chapaev. Remnants of the cowardly Whites are still comfortably stationed on the other side.
Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and his fellow aide Petka wake up to find themselves in a bad hangover and in a worse mood. They realize that someone has stolen the Red banner from the HQ. Our heroes are totally depressed with such a misfortune, just like every decent Red army fighters should be.
This unbearable offense leaves them no choice but to sneak into the enemy territory and to retrieve the precious banner.
Although it's not the end of the story yet! Somewhere on the moon, legions of alien invaders prepare to conquer Earth. But could such a little thing really give a scare to the Red Army heroes?
• Incredibly lush new high-res hand-painted graphics!
• The beginning of the epic and captivate adventures of beloved characters.
• Breathtaking story
• Enormous amount of puzzles to solve
• Hilarious gags
Categories in common with Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded: Adventure
16. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink is an adventure game in the steampunk genre. It is a detective drama featuring action elements such espionage, monster battles and even hang-gliding!
A continuing string of strange earthquakes are causing the world’s cities to crumble to ruin. Dr. Ambrose Ink—one of the foremost minds of the technological revolution—hopes to expose the underlying cause of this supernatural phenomenon.
His research leads him to Hochwald, a town nestled high in the mountains near the mysterious Barber family castle. Yet, shortly after arriving at the estate, Dr. Ink disappears.
It’s up to Dr. Ink’s longtime friend and confidante, Agent Evangeline Glass to save Dr. Ink and reveal what is causing the earthquakes. With only a mechanical raven to guide her, she must storm the well-secured castle and face the General Engineer of Gottland.
Agent Glass soon realizes that humans are not the only threat during these strange, revolutionary times…
- Sneak into Hochwald Castle as Dr. Ink, alongside his faithful companion Matthew
- Rich, unique steampunk setting
- Mechanical crow Matthew is player’s sidekick
- 31 (38 in CE ) beautiful, hand-drawn locations
- Thrilling detective story with action elements
- Diverse adventure gameplay: flying on glider, impersonating a soldier, defeating mechanical creatures
- 30+ hidden steambugs to find
- 9 achievements to unlock
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Bonus adventure (“Ink’s Story”) is a prequel to the main one
17. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is a fantasy role-playing game, a remake of the original 1998 release.
The plot follows a player-created character in the world of Forgotten Realms, mainly in the location known as the Sword Coast. Set out on a quest for vengeance and resolving a crisis, the hero finds many friends and enemies, and ultimately, reveals his origin and the circumstances of the game’s introduction.
The player can choose from different classes and in-game races, each with their advantages and disadvantages, and equip the corresponding gear to utilize the character’s skills of choice further. The role-playing system in the game is rich with dialogues and interactions with NPCs, as they often provide valuable information, quests or items. Combat in Baldur’s Gate is made through real-time actions and planning in pause mode, allowing players to create different strategies for more tough encounters.
New in enhanced edition
The remake brought various bugfixes and overhauls for current-gen gaming systems, allowing for bigger screen resolutions and overall higher quality of graphics while retaining the key gameplay features. New NPCs and related quests, as well as an expansion pack, were added to Enhanced Edition, and new difficulty levels were implemented, either for players who only want to immerse in the story, or those who prefer a real challenge to their skills.
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
19. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
20. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
21. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
New characters and boss fights
More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Post launch support for one year
Forced is an indie role-playing game developed by BetaDwarf.
The players are slaves who are made to fight in a gladiator-like arena. These slaves are born in a nearby village to become fighters and are trained from a very young age. With the help of your mentor, Balfus, you will embark on a path of becoming the best gladiator and getting to the final guardian known as The Master.
Forced is an action game played from a top-down perspective. It is heavily inspired by the MOBA genre, yet it only focuses on singleplayer and its cooperative mode. The players select a weapon, which serves as a character class and has 16 abilities.
Four weapon classes are present in the game: Bow, Hammer, Knives, Frost Shield. The serve as a long-range damage dealer, deadly area damage dealer, fast melee attacker, and a supportive class. Just like in MOBA games, Forced features both active and passive abilities that are weapon class-specific. If a cooperative mode is played, the players have to choose different classes, as the game will not allow your party to play otherwise. The game also adjusts the difficulty accordingly if played in cooperative mode.
After completing each mission of the game, the players are awarded gems. These gems can be used to upgrade your weapons and unlock their new abilities. The players can get three gems max per mission.
From the team that brought you Torchlight and Torchlight II comes Hob: a vibrant, suspenseful action-adventure game set on a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos?Features
WORDLESS NARRATIVE: Presented without text or dialogue, Hob’s story is revealed as you explore the planet and interact with the strange lifeforms that inhabit it.
TRANSFORM THE WORLD by solving puzzles and repairing the planet. The landscape will change before your eyes, opening new areas to uncover and explore.
GRAPPLE, PUNCH, and WARP through the world! Use your mechanical glove-arm abilities for traversal as well as combat.
ADVENTURE in an open world, explore ruins, befriend sprites, and battle the rogue creatures that threaten their extinction.
24. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
ADVENTURES OF LUFFY AND HIS STRAW HAT CREW ARE COMING TO PC!
Enjoy the original story of ONE PIECE from Fuschia village, where everything has started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil Donquixote.Doflamingo.
Will your resolution be strong enough to defeat the most dangerous pirates, including Doflamingo and many more?
Gather every member of the Straw Hat Crew, like in the original story, sail to the most emblematic places and enter the most epic battles: Marineford, Fish-Man Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa!
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 brings you many exciting improved and new features, including:
Higher quality graphics and animation: the One Piece universe has never been depicted so faithfully
Number of Popular characters weaving the stories greatly increased: Sabo, Doflamingo, Fujitora and many more!
Improved gameplay and incredible new co-op actions (no Online Co-op)
More action than ever in the latest installment of the PIRATE WARRIORS series, created by KOEI TECMO GAMES and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
25. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
<br/><strong>Hades</strong> is a rogue-like dungeon crawler that combines the best aspects of Supergiant's critically acclaimed titles, including the fast-paced action of <strong>Bastion</strong>, the rich atmosphere and depth of <strong>Transistor</strong>, and the character-driven storytelling of <strong>Pyre</strong>.<h3>BATTLE OUT OF HELL</h3>As the immortal Prince of the Underworld, you'll wield the powers and mythic weapons of Olympus to break free from the clutches of the god of the dead himself, while growing stronger and unraveling more of the story with each unique escape attempt.<h3>UNLEASH THE FURY OF OLYMPUS</h3>The Olympians have your back! Meet Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, and many more, and choose from their dozens of powerful Boons that enhance your abilities. There are thousands of viable character builds to discover as you go.<br/><br/><br/><h3>BEFRIEND GODS, GHOSTS, AND MONSTERS</h3>A fully-voiced cast of colorful, larger-than-life characters is waiting to meet you! Grow your relationships with them, and experience hundreds of unique story events as you learn about what's really at stake for this big, dysfunctional family.<h3>BUILT FOR REPLAYABILITY</h3>New surprises await each time you delve into the ever-shifting Underworld, whose guardian bosses will remember you. Use the powerful Mirror of Night to grow permanently stronger, and give yourself a leg up the next time you run away from home.<h3>NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE</h3>Permanent upgrades mean you don't have to be a god yourself to experience the exciting combat and gripping story. Though, if you happen to be one, crank up the challenge and get ready for some white-knuckle action that will put your well-practiced skills to the test.<h3>SIGNATURE SUPERGIANT STYLE</h3>The rich, atmospheric presentation and unique melding of gameplay and narrative that's been core to Supergiant's games is here in full force: spectacular hand-painted Underworld environments and a blood-pumping original score bring the Underworld to life.<br/><br/><br/>
27. King's Bounty: Dark Side
Time has come to join the Dark Journey to the other side of Teana and visit a mysterious part of the world never before seen by royal bounty hunters.
For the first time in King’s Bounty series, players will be able to choose their hero’s race as well as class. Become a fearless Orcs warrior, lead and heal your troops as a Demoness, or use dark magic as a fearsome Vampire.
The world is in turmoil. After winning the battle of Tristrem, arrogant elves plunder Orcish villages, desecrate holy shrines, and massacre the innocents. Orc-Baghyr, the greatest living Orc warrior, is forced to flee with a handful of loyal followers. He vows to return with a stronger force and retake his homeland!
Armies of human knights invade the land of Atrixus. A young Demoness named Neoleene, still mourning the death of her royal father, and her small unit of devoted imps is all that stands in the way of the invading horde.
Castle of the ancient Morton clan is threatened by an army of vampire hunters. Young Daert leaves home to seek allies among the other Dark races. All must join him or perish.
Fates of the three heroes are sealed. They come together in the depths of the Black Cave, where many centuries ago races of Light imprisoned Ancient Evil. The heroes exchange vows and share antique artifacts, then gather their armies and march to fight for the very survival of their race. They must unite against the Light or face extinction!
- New companion system (different companions for each character);
- New battle companion;
- New units, artifacts, and rage abilities;
- Over 100 new quests and 15 new locations.
28. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
30. Primal Carnage
Primal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that immerses its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced...
Dispatched to reclaim a remote island from a dinosaur outbreak, a team of battle-hardened mercenaries fight to take control of its abandoned facilities and secure classified objectives. Play either side in the fight for survival of the fittest, taking on the role of an armed human mercenary or a cunning prehistoric predator.
It’s Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance...who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct?Key Features
- 9 Maps with large, open environments illustrating the vastness of an overrun remote island
- 10 playable classes, each with unique skills and abilities
- Play from both first-person (humans) and third-person (dinosaurs) perspective
- Achievements, unlockables, and cosmetic DLC
- "Get to the Chopper" mode - Humans must fight their way through the dino horde to reach their only escape... the CHOPPPER!
31. The Surge 2
On the way to Jericho City, your plane is shot down by a mysterious storm and crash-lands in the outskirts. You wake up weeks later in a derelict detention facility inside the city. Armor-clad soldiers enforce Martial Law, robots are on a rampage, and a dark, expanding nanostorm looms over the cityscape...
In a bid to survive, explore the sprawling, devastated city of Jericho. Fight its numerous, ferocious threats in brutal, unforgiving combat, slashing and tearing the limbs off your opponents to steal valuable equipment that will make you stronger - strong enough to face the most fearsome, imposing foes lurking in the city. With an expanded arsenal of weapons, armors, abilities, implants, and drones to build your character, and a bigger, more varied and more ambitious world, The Surge 2 challenges you to survive and unravel its hidden secrets.
Hardcore, brutal melee combat
Face deadly foes and colossal bosses
Cut off parts of the enemy you want to loot
Rich character progression and customization
32. Rolling Sun
Rolling Sun takes advantage of the latest version of CRYENGINE, with best in class physics, lighting and water effects. Discover ancient magic as you guide your Sun Stone through lost Incan and Mayan civilizations.
Take control of a defeated Sun God trapped on Earth. Use the last of your powers to guide a stone across and ancient civilization, gaining power as you get closer and closer to your rival, the Moon God.
- Skills to unlock :
As you gain power, you'll gain such skills as double jump, mid-air dash, and more.
- Physics-based gameplay.
Take advantage of a living environment, powered by CryEngine physics, to reach your goals.
33. Fairy Bloom Freesia
Once upon a time, in a forest called Lita, there lived a fairy whose role it was to protect the trees of the forest from the monsters and humans who would try to steal the spirit stones that provide the forest’s life energy. Her name was Freesia and her kung fu was very, very strong…
Take control of Freesia as she protects Lita Forest by beating the living daylights out of enemies invading the forest!
Use Mana that builds up during battles to learn new skills. As Freesia progresses through the stages, she will pick up many powerful new techniques and abilities. Chain together combos and send enemies flying into other enemies to take out whole groups at a time & cause massive damage!
Beat monsters, human and boss battles and survive long enough to progress to the next day. The more days you survive, the more varied and stronger the enemies will become, and the story of how the humans came to live in harmony with the forest unveils.
Unleash the fairy fists of fury!Key Features:
- Beautiful 3D graphics and stunning effects!
- A huge repertoires of techniques, special moves and magic to obtain and use!
- Hugely satisfying freestyle combinations, enemy juggling and attack chaining!
- Fun cast of characters and story!
- Fully-featured achievements system with 101 awards to achieve!
34. Warhammer: Chaosbane
“Keep your eyes on this one, because it’s one quality Action RPG” – Entertainment Buddha
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you are the last hope for the Empire of Man against the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to 4 in local or online co-op, choose a hero from 4 character classes with unique and complementary skills, and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
• FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customisation: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specialising in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
• AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and unique bosses. Battle Nurgle's minions, Khorne's spawn and waves of other vile creatures!
• OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op. Combine different skills and powers to create even more devastating effects.
• HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience. And with 10 difficulty levels, you can find the right challenge to test your abilities.
You are Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war with an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.Arcade Shooter EvolvedAstebreed takes the classic arcade shooter and breathes new life into it. Using lovingly crafted 3D models, cutting edge particle effects, and tried-and-true Japanese mecha designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled atmosphere of beautiful destruction.A Full ArsenalRoy has a considerable arsenal to combat his foes, as well. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can shoot from a distance, paint targets for precision homing attacks, and even get close for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.Dynamically Changing PerspectiveYour enemies are not always ahead of you. Your enemies swarm, fly and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between vertical, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
36. Royal Quest
Royal Quest offers a fresh MMO experience from the creators of Space Rangers and King's Bounty series. Join Guild Wars, conquer Castles, and battle other players in unique PvPvE locations, or explore the vast world of Aura and enjoy the story on your own.
Innovative elemental battle system allows players to exploit enemy weaknesses by properly choosing what weapons and skills to use against the target, while game mechanics are easy to learn (including an automatic character upgrade system), and offer deep and challenging experience later in the game.
Download now to:
- Discover over 100 outdoor locations and multi-floor dungeons
- Complete nearly 1000 quests designed for both group and single players
- Fight more than 200 extraordinary monsters, each with its own rare card with special attributes
- Dive into extensive skills and talents system and combine them in a unique way for each of the 8 classes
- Summon pets that follow you around and collect loot for you
- Compete in PvP Arenas, Battlegrounds and Castle Sieges
- Earn the right to control a Castle and its surrounding areas with your Guild
- Gather powerful Shadow Gear by winning over other players in special PvPvE zones
Play Royal Quest now for free, or empower your hero with our special DLC packs!
37. Scrap Mechanic
PLEASE NOTE: We’re still at work on Scrap Mechanic! Get started right away in Creative Mode, and get ready for Survival Mode coming in a later update.Welcome to the machine-filled creative paradise of Scrap Mechanic, a multiplayer
sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core.
Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures! Choose from the 100+ building parts you have at your disposal and create anything from crazy transforming vehicles to a house that moves. You’re even able to team up with your friends to create amazing things together: in Scrap Mechanic, you’re the master creator of anything you can imagine!
Here’s the deal: you’re a robot maintenance mechanic en route to your posting on a fully-automated agriculture planet. Your job is to take care of the worker robots as they work the land, sending the food they produce to the metropolitan planets. Thing is, close to touchdown your spacecraft loses control and crashes, but since you’ve got luck on your side (erm…), you survive! You’re stranded though, and at first glance you find that not everything’s quite as it should be. The Farmbots working the fields have gone crazy, and now there’s only one way to stay alive: using your quick thinking, your creativity and your wily knack of turning your surroundings to your advantage.
Let’s pop the hood and see what’s on offer right now:
- Creative Mode!
An unlimited amount of parts are yours to play with! Build free on your choice of terrain without limitations or the threat of death.
Choose between playing as a male or female mechanic.
- Parts ‘n’ Blocks!
Scrap Mechanic comes loaded with over 100 parts. Some with unique shapes and sizes, but all giving you the power to basically create anything you want.
- Interactive Parts!
The interactive parts that let you put your creations in motion represent the very best and most exciting parts of Scrap Mechanic! With a wide range of parts and an array of functions from gas and electric engines to thrusters, sensors and buttons, you’ll never be bored with the tools at your disposal!
Your Mechanics’ Handbook is your trusty educational friend, with you from the start and dying to be read! Flip trough its pages at your leisure to learn the basics of building in a easy way.
- Connect Tool!
The tool that brings everything together and makes it all happen. A must for any true mechanic!
Lightens the load when building creations with physics in mind. Let it lift you – and your creations – higher!
Whack loose parts and watch them fly. Smacking physics around with the hammer is great fun.
For all the latest news, follow us on:
For more info: http://www.scrapmechanic.com/
38. Thief of Thieves: Season One
Thief of Thieves: Season One you play as a cat burglar using stealth, social engineering and team members to pull off some high profile heists across the world.
Based on the award winning comic book series by Robert Kirkman , Thief of Thieves: Season One is a story of heists and the people behind them. It’s time for Celia, protege of master thief Redmond, to make the leap from apprentice to master. A botched job takes Celia to Europe, where she joins a new team of criminals for a crime spree. Get to know your team, choose your approach on the field, but be careful – the choices you make may have drastic consequences.
A new continent and a new team, will you make the cut?Key Features
- The story is told via comic frames and gameplay, where Celia makes her way through scenes ranging from cocktail parties to construction yards by using her skills in social engineering and sneaking - never violence
- Stunning Visuals – Unique visual style combining hand-drawn 2D comics and 3D environments into one seamlessly flowing story experience
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by such voice actors like Fryda Wolff (Mass Effect: Andromeda), Stephen Stanton (Rogue One), Emily O’Brien (Death Stranding), Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1), Fred Tatasciore (Kung Fu Panda 2), and Elias Toufexis (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- A tailor-made story – the choices you make shape the narrative and build the relationships with your team members
The full Season One is now available, and all of the four volume story is playable right away.
Thief of Thieves: Season One is based on the comic book series created by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound Entertainment.
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
Kill, drink, and kill some more in WASTED, a roguelike post-apocalyptic pub crawler set in a lawless wasteland that lives and dies by the rules “Get wasted, or get wasted trying.”
When a thermonuclear blitzkrieg deprives America of its greatest minds, the very hardiest specimens of humanity cling on to life. From the ashes of old America, a new world emerges, and an ersatz, post-apocalyptic, stillborn 80’s continues indefinitely, populated entirely by the toughest, meanest, and outright dumbest of God’s creations, the Wasters.
Live the life of a Waster, fighting tooth and nail, bullets and baseball bats over the most precious of unnatural resources, a liquid from beneath the sands that fuels all of un-civilization: Booze. Gain strange mutational Hangovers and explore the Coolers, mysterious underground bunkers, in search of powerful weapons, impressive armor, and a nice stiff drink to top it all off. Who knows, maybe you'll uncover some old world secrets while you're at it.
Or don't, because death comes quick in the Western Wastes, and what's yours today just might be picked off your pile of guts tomorrow.KEY FEATURES
Customize your character through the S.H.O.T.S. system by drinking irradiated bottles of Booze. Gain powerful Hangovers and mutate yourself with a myriad of permanent abilities. Bolster your strengths by wearing gnarly, 80's inspired clothing, and arm yourself with an impressive array of things to beat, shoot, disintegrate, or explode your enemies with!
...Or Get Wasted Trying
Explore giant, procedurally generated Coolers in search of loot, but beware vicious raiders, disgusting mutants, and a plethora of deadly traps that'll stop at nothing to turn you into a messy pile of guts. Make your way to the bottom-most level of the Cooler in any way you choose: sneaking your way past your foes, obliterating them with brute force, or maybe even fooling them into fighting one another. Scrounge up ammo and items from your surroundings and loot the bodies of dead enemies for their stuff. Just take care not to overextend yourself - when your character dies, they're gone for good.
Carve Out Your Own Little Slice Of The Wastes
Build up your persistent player home and keep it stocked with weapons and supplies to keep you alive and ticking. Carve out your own little slice of the wastes by fitting your house with amenities like workbenches, kitchens, and gardens and decorate it with junk you find through your travels. Should the wastelands relieve you of your livelihood, your stuff will live on for the next Waster who stumbles upon your home.
Leave Your Mark
The choices you make and the way you act will have profound effects on the future of the Western Wastes. Visit the various locales of the Western Wastes of California, trade sheets of TP for valuable supplies, and help other Wasters out by taking on their requests. Make friends with the wasteland's, um, more "interesting" personalities, and you'll be rewarded with unique goods and services. Who knows, you might even end up altering the future of the wastelands forever!
Wizards and adventurers have one thing in common: they'll happily start messing with any ominous glowing artifact they find in a ruin if they think they can gain something for it, be it knowledge on the arcane powers that forged the world, some shiny new sword or, god forbid, the power of friendship. No matter how many skulls are engraved on the thing.
Sure, mages may be more prepared and do it for the right reasons... sometimes. But that doesn't change the fact that they're toying with dangerous powers, and when they fail, they fail big. And most times those failures reshape the world around them. Generaly in the form of a smoking crater. Or something with a lot of tentacles.
Well, Argus windell was a pretty good wizard, an Arcanologyst to be precise. He knows everything there is to know about ancient artifacts, but I guess an apocalypse unleashed in the middle of a war has a way to change your views on the whole “unveiling the mysteries of the universe” thing. So he retired, looking for peace and quiet.
But that’s not easy to get in a world full of spike-haired buffoons who drag their giant swords around and mess things up with their chosen one complex. Specially when you’re trying to keep one of those dangerous devices out of the reach of their greasy heroic hands.Key Features
- Explore a world of possibilities in a fully-realized fantasy realm. And one of those world map things we used to love.
- Face huge bosses, dangerous foes, and angsty teenagers.
- Find tons of parodies and pop culture references. Let's see if you can recognise them all.
- Save the world. Sorta. Granted, it's a bit of a cliché. But hey, it works.
- Unlock special abilities and upgrade basic combo movements with an all-powerful “final blow”-type move.
- Evade the cruel and overrated real world with a long single player campaign. Well, not as long as that one with the guy with the white hair, SURE, but we're an indie studio, dammit!
42. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
In TinyKeep players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their savior is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and escape TinyKeep!
Lure monsters into traps, knock over fire torches to set the dungeon alight and set prisoners free to help you on your way. Enemies will work together in groups to hunt you down, and some will flee from threats. You can also take advantage of monster rivalries and lead them against each other, while you wait behind a corner as the resulting chaos ensues. There are many ways to survive in TinyKeep.Features
- Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
- Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay
- Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
- Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
- Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
- Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
- Rescue other captives to fight along side you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
- Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
- Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover items and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
- New Game+ mode for players that prefer the extra challenge!
44. Dragon Knight
My ability is limited, but I am still aspired to make an exciting IG (independent game). The second IG Dragon Knight is a 2D side-scrolling action game with Rogue-like random elements. From the sketch design of original characters and monsters, you could probably guess that I am a big fan of MH series games. Yes, from P2 till now, my path to hunter has never stopped.
Smooth striking is pretty important for an action game, which is also a great challenge for me. Now my idea is to try to make a game with more violence aesthetics. Besides, I can design weapons and equipment based on monsters’ characteristics. Characters can not only change their appearance but also obtain skills and attributes randomly after picking up the equipment, which gives you a new experience every time you replay it. Rampage Knights and Lost Castle did a great job on that aspect, which have given me great help and inspiration.
Of course, all of the above is just the beginning of my dream, your participation and encouragement are what really matters in order for this rough beta version to evolve, step by step, into a genuinely unique and excellent game. Thank you all again for your support!
Main Game Features:
■ Plenty of Rogue-Like random elements
■ Randomly generated passes, equipment and monsters
■ Elaborately designed Boss combat, pretty exciting
■ Inspired from the Ultimate Skill in Mortal Kombat, add violence aesthetics-reflecting special skills in the combat.
■ Over 200 weapons, using different weapons will produce different moves and skills
■ Over 20 armors, changing armors will also change character’s appearance, moreover, if character is being continuously struck by enemies, the armor will be destroyed
45. Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Depth Hunter 2 offers 25 exciting missions in 3 huge locations around the world. Players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing, an ancient fishing method.
Players will also have to find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring also in a exploration mode.
Spearfishing and Underwater Hunting are ancient fishing and hunting methods, used to catch fish by using a mechanical harpoon. Today, spearfishing is a sports activity in many countries around the world, especially in the UK, around the Mediterranean Sea and in South America. Spearfishers hunt while diving apnea, holding their breath, so have to coordinate their energy carefully while monitoring their prey, especially in tactically challenging hunting situations.
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
Eldevin is the award winning indie story-driven Free to Play MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) from Hunted Cow Studios. Join thousands of other players and explore the mystical lands of Eldevin. Featuring more than 160 realms, each filled with unique creatures and characters for you to encounter. Explore vast open plains or descend underground into hidden caves and dungeons, making friends or foes of the various factions as you carry out your epic quest to defend Eldevin Kingdom.Features
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way.
48. Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Following the success of the RPG-Parody Grotesque Tactics franchise, comes a spin-off nestled in the heart of a tropical zombie bevvy of beauties against the greatest hero of them all, conveniently titled: Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
As the story goes...
...after the last great battle, our hero Holy Avatar decides to grab a little R&R with his Guild of Maidens on a Caribbean island he recently purchased and renamed “Holy Island”.
Upon arrival on the beach, he makes a gruesome discovery; numerous dead maidens, horribly mutilated, are scattered all over the island and what’s worse, they’re not staying dead! Holy Avatar must put down his mai tai and investigate this strange and unsettling turn of events. New adventures, new hazards and, did we mention the zombies… await our hero and his companions inside the dense woods and caves of this once idyllic island.
49. Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
- Materials: June will see the introduction of material drops from enemies and significant drops from the Area bosses, with the chance and quality increasing with the difficulty of the Mission.
- Crafting: With Materials dropping that means the Crafting vendor will open his doors, allowing players to upgrade the Element, Enchant and Gem attributes on the items.
- More Areas: The Melon Fields (Area 7) will be releasing in the coming month with following planned content updates to include Temple Depths (Area 8), Survival Pits (horde style waves), as well as the Raid missions especially created for multiplayer.
- Multiplayer: We have begun working on the multiplayer aspect of the game with internal testing expected in July.
- Social: In-game Chat and Leaderboards to compare with the other Hunters out there.
- Abilities and Masteries: More Abilities and Masteries to train based off of your base Discipline stats. Choosing your Discipline stats on level up will define your character in more meaningful ways.
- Helpers: Easy access and use food and drink plus updates to Spirit Helpers through adding a leveling system to increase their effects on the player once summoned.
- New Mission Types and Enemies: Expanding existing areas with new mission types over the next coming months to create a more broad experience for the player.
- Achievements: Track your progress and show off your achievements with pride
“Back in the earliest days, there was no sun and the world was dark. The heavens opened up and stars fell like beacons into the pitch black world, and they were known as “Embers”. Powerful and wise druids of a primordial race, “the Lightbringers," roamed the land searching for this luminous matter. They performed a ritual of awakening to call the “Embers” out of their deep sleep. Suddenly the world became bright, and the veil of darkness was lifted. The Embers were the embodiment of magical flame, light, and life, but as word spread about the sheer power of the Embers, they came to be hunted and captured…and so the War for Ember began…”
A passion project 10 years in the making, Ember is a homage to classic role-playing games (RPG). Enter the world of Ember as a resurrected “Lightbringer” summoned to protect the dying Embers as the world is on the brink of collapse. Beginning in the Deep Barrows, traverse vast environments divided between above ground and underground realms – ranging from lush forests to dry deserts and dark abysses – to reach the City of Light. See how the story unfolds through encounters with strangers by making pivotal decisions about your own destiny.
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day / night cycles
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstory quests