The best games like Stardew Valley are:
- arrow_rightThe Swapper
- arrow_rightTitan Souls
- arrow_rightCave Story+
- arrow_rightNot A Hero
- arrow_rightBroken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
- arrow_rightParty Hard 2
100 Best Games Like Stardew Valley:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (19)
- Android (13)
- macOS (60)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (7)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (10)
- NES (8)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (15)
- Atari ST (10)
- Genesis (8)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (3)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
Magicka is a fun franchise. Based on Scandinavian mythology, we follow a story of four mages that have formed an order to protect Midgard from a warlock. Yet this warlock is just a pawn in the greater game of a demon Assatur, who wants to destroy wants to destroy the homeland of the mages. The game gives few nods towards some other known franchises as Warhammer, Warcraft or even Star Wars.
Gaming process is very complicated. Having no character class as it is, every mage can create his unique combinations from eight different types of magic - water, life, shield, cold, lightning, arcane, earth and fire. Some of them are not compatible such as fire and cold because of their opposing nature, but the game deeply explores the way to create a unique gameplay-style based on your preference. Around the world, you can find magickas - scrolls that contain new spells and magic. Supporting up to four players at the same time it is a very fun game despite having loads of technical issues, like bugs and other problems.
2. The Swapper
The Swapper is a classical platform game with several elements of Metroidvania focused on solving puzzles. The game follows a female astronaut stranded on the abandoned space research station in a science-fictional universe. Completing the game players will be able to learn more about the fate of researches and to restore the sequence of events held aboard the station. Players assume the role of the protagonist, as she tries to clarify the mystery of a unique item, which allows her to clone herself and to transfer the mind to the clone. Therefore, the cloning ability is a basic game mechanic that helps the player to solve puzzles and complete levels. The gameplay features traditional side-scrolling platformers’ elements: players control the 2D action from the third-person perspective. In the course of the completion, players are going to face obstacles of varying degrees of complexity ranging from simple barriers (however inaccessible for clones) to higher platforms or even gravity shutdowns.
3. Titan Souls
Between our world and the world beyond it lies the Titan Souls, the spiritual source and the entirety of all living things. Now among the ruins and among the titans a lone hero armed with only one arrow gathers again the souls of the Titans in search of strength.
Titan Souls is a 2D game in the open world with a top-down camera. The player has only one arrow and can only withstand one hit from the enemies. The main task is to defeat 19 giant monsters called Titans, who can also endure only one hit. There is only one way to beat each titan and only difficulty increases: the fact that the player needs to retrieve the only arrow after every unsuccessful attempt
The developers were inspired by Dark Souls the series Shadow of the Colossus and "The Legend of Zelda", taking incredible complexity, atmosphere and puzzles from them. The game was meant for replaying for truly devoted fans to achieve faster times and fewer deaths.
4. Cave Story+
Cave Story is a game in the Metroidvania platform-adventure genre, first released on PC in 2004. The game is set in deep dark caves on a floating island. The island is inhabited by a race of intelligent rabbit-like creatures called Mimigas.
Controlling the main character with a gamepad or a keyboard, the player explores an amazing and mysterious world, simultaneously solving platformer-puzzles and defeating enemies. In the world of the game, several types of weapons are available, and a victory in a duel with a foe will bring experience points. In the rest - Cave Story is a classic 2D platformer with polished controls and an interesting setting.
The unnamed main character wakes up in a dark cave without remembering who he is and where he came from. After reaching the settlement, he learns that the world of Mimigas is in danger and decides to help. In the + version of the game released on Steam in 2011, an alternative scenario that does not coincide with the original English localization of the game is featured, as well as an additional “Wind Fortress” level.
5. Not A Hero
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord.
6. Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is a point-and-click adventure game developed by Revolution Software. It was funded through Kickstarter.
On an art exhibition in a modern-day Paris, a criminal disguised as a pizza boy shoots the art galleries owner and steals the painting that was captured by fascists in Catalonia in 1937. George and Nico accidentally meet each other and begin the investigation of this event.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is a 2-dimensional game that is, unexpectedly, features a third-person camera. Like in the previous titles of the series, the game still relies on its point and click user interface. In order to bring something new into the gameplay, Revolution Software added crafting into the game. Crafting allows creating new items that are essential to progress further into the game's levels.
Like in the previous game, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse relies on its hotspot system. There are special spots scattered across the levels. When the players stand right on them, several actions will become available for them.
Character death scenes are back again. It is possible to die if the players react too slow on something or make a wrong decision. The players do not start off the last checkpoint after death. Instead, the players spawn right before their death scene.
CS2D is a fast-paced top-down multiplayer shooter! FREE for Windows, Linux & MacOS!
Two teams fight each other in action packed matches. With a variety of missions like bomb planting, hostage rescue, V.I.P. assassination, capture the flag, construction, zombies, deathmatch and team deathmatch. You have access to a huge arsenal of weapons - also including crazy stuff like portal guns, lasers, RPGs and much more. Play online, in LAN or against bots. Use the built-in map editor to create your own maps within seconds or write Lua scripts to modify and extend the game!
CS2D is 100% FREE! Zero costs. No payments. No pay to win. No way to spend money.
That's right! You don't have to pay anything to play this game! We just want you to have some fun!
- Fast paced online action (or offline against Lua scripted bot AI)
- Pistols, shotguns, rifles, sniper rifles, (S)MGs, grenades and many other weapons
- Many game modes: Classic (Bombs, Hostages, VIP), Deathmatch, Zombies, Construction...
- Easy to use map editor with entity/trigger system
- Console & buy scripts
- Modify & extend with Lua scripts (yes, we also have mods with funny hats!)
- Dynamic light effects and a "GTA 2"-like top-down 3D mode
- Win, Linux & MacOS clients and headless dedicated server
- Many active players around the world, loads of custom maps and scripts!
- ... also... did we mention that all this is FREE OF CHARGE?!
- Many different firearms and a tactical shield
- Fancy special armors (including a medic armor and a stealth armor)
- Medikits & bandages (instant health recovery on pickup)
- Money items (gain money by collecting them)
- Close combat: machete, wrench, claw, chainsaw
- Special "grenades": flare, molotov cocktail, gas grenade, airstrike, snowball
- Launchers: RPG launcher, rocket launcher, grenade launcher
- Mines: anti-personnel mine, laser mines
- And more: flamethrower, laser, portal gun, ... - over 70 different items in total!
- Classic mode with DE, CS and AS maps (bombs, hostages, VIPs)
- Deathmatch: just go crazy and kill everyone!
- Team Deathmatch with capture the flag and domination maps
- Construction mode: Build your own turrets, walls, teleporters, dispensers and more!
- Zombies! Try to survive or be a zombie and infest all survivors!
- CS2D has been around for over a decade and it has been improved with many updates
- A complete and working game! No early access! no wrong promises! WYSIWYG!
- The awesome CS2D community already created tons of custom maps and mods
8. Party Hard 2
You don't get your Christmas bonus and the only logical thing to do is go on a rampage at an Office Holiday Party. Welcome to Party Hard 2, the Stealth Strategy game you've been waiting for! With a brand new engine and art-style, Party Hard 2 expands Hitman-style gameplay of the original game with brand new features.
Some of the upcoming new gameplay features:
- Take out multiple targets at the same time with a powerful Multi-Kill ability
- Scan the room for useful objects and targets with Party Vision
- You can now pickup up to 3 extra items in your inventory. Why not light up the dance floor with a gas canister?
The game is currently in Alpha 1 stage, follow the game's development right here, click that FOLLOW button under the trailer!
9. Cities in Motion
Cities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
10. Rise to Ruins
Rise to Ruins is at heart a godlike village simulator, but it also throws in plenty of familiar game play mechanics from classic 90s era real-time strategy games like Warcraft, along with some tower defense and survival elements in an attempt to create a new kind of village simulator. The goal is to try to bridge the gap between the depth and complexity of traditional village simulators, the fun of godlikes and the simplicity of real-time strategy.
Build a village, and die trying!A major part of the game is village management, and trying to discover new and creative ways to use the tools at your disposal to keep yourself alive as long as possible. In this game, you will lose frequently, but with every failure you learn a little bit more about how to survive and apply that knowledge to your next attempt.
Several Game ModesCurrently, the game offers three game modes. Survival, Sandbox and Peaceful.
Survival is the game the way it was meant to be played, as a brutal survival style village sim, you will probably die often trying to figure out the best way to survive, but that's half the fun right?!
Peaceful is very similar to Survival, but it's balanced much like a traditional village simulator with some godlike and RTS elements sprinkled on top. The monster spawn rates are much lower, and the main focus is keeping your village happy and fed. It's a very easy mode, designed for casual players, or players just wanting to experiment.
Sandbox, like the name implies, is a mode where you can play around with the game mechanics. Change the time of day, weather, spawn monsters or villagers, or even edit the map while you're playing on it. This is the ultimate "Screw around" mode for players wanting to play with the game mechanics.
Godlike ElementsNot only can you manage your village, but you also have many godlike abilities at your disposal. You can alter the terrain, blast enemies from afar, pick up objects or creatures, heal your villagers, speed up resource growth and all sorts of other fun godly stuff.
Tons of map set themes!Every set of maps will follow a certain theme (Forest, Desert, Underground, etc). Most of the current screenshots only feature a few of these map sets. But many more are planned.
The Soundtrack!A full original soundtrack, made by Bibiki Garcia that blends orchestral instruments in a way fans of old 1990s era PC gaming will love and remember!
SixtyGig Games is a DRM free independent game developer! Rise to Ruins will not now or ever in the future have any sort of DRM! Piracy protection only hurts you guys, the loyal paying players. So you rest assured knowing that once you buy yourself a copy of Rise to Ruins you'll never again have to concern yourself with nagging questions about if you can continue playing the game down the road due to something like always-online logins, lost registration codes or because you bought a new computer and you're only licensed to put the game on one. All I ask from you is to be reasonable and responsible, you can buy the game and play it as much as you like, wherever you like. Just tell your friends to support my DRM-Free philosophy and buy their own copy! Free Content Patches, no paid-DLC
I don't believe in paying for Downloaded Content. If you buy Rise to Ruins you will have access to the entire game and all the content I'll ever create for this it, forever! I believe DLC is greedy, and you deserve to have the full gaming experience from day 1, right out of the (figurative) box!
Your feedback is extremely important. You can reply here or head on over to the Official Website and help shape the direction of development! :)
If you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam. (Online play is 90% stable at this time.)
Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you'll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!
12. Hunger Dungeon
"Hunger Dungeon" is a 1-6 player round-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game.
Enter a cutthroat arena with more than 12 heroes including the Dwarf Forgemaster, Octo Pirate, Princess Ranger, and the Demonic Knight!
- Compete in absolute chaos in Free-for-All or group up and take on other players in classic Team Deathmatch.
- Mix and match Spell Scrolls and equipment between rounds to optimize your build (like a MOBA).
- Utilize positive and negative status effects to your advantage!
- Or...for those wishing for a greater challenge. Recruit up to 3 other players to take on Dragon Mode, facing off against one of three powerful element dragons for exclusive rewards!
*4 randomly-chosen characters are available for free players each week. Premium players can access the original 12 characters permanently.
- Collecting Gold increases damage dealt
- Collides with opponents head-on
- Leaves a trail of poisonous Dirty Water
- Fires a Death Cannon
- Conceals in the terrain
- Sets traps to immobilize enemies
- Temporarily reduces cooldown of Spell Scrolls
- Increased Mana regeneration
- 2D top-down battle style - with a pixel-art aesthetic
- Free-to-play - four free players available each week, in-game currency to earn permanent Hero unlocks
- Up to 6 player online matches - Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch
- A roster of distinctive characters - each with unique skills and effects
- 30+ Spell Scrolls - fireballs, lightning bolts, and ice bombs devastate your opponents
- 40+ items to equip - turn the tide with unique magical equipment with various effects
- 40+ stages to explore - battle in lush forests, painful volcanoes, or frozen tundras
13. One Troll Army
Crush hundreds of minions as the powerful giant troll!
Tiny Goblins call on you to protect their fort, in exchange for armor, money and new moves to smash and loot minions!
Goblins build towers, barracks and catapults over each wave to help you fight back bigger minions and bosses!Play Against The Twitch Chat! Enable Twitch integration to allow your viewers to directly control units
- Fight as a boss troll with 12 upgradeable skills. Kick, Knock, Wheel, Quake, Taunt, Jump, Ram and Loot your way through the horde!
- Defeat various enemies: from small rats to huge ballista-wielding rhino and buffalo bosses. 21 types of enemies and 15 bosses.
- Manage the crowd of goblins. Make them builders, looters, miners, loggers and more to harvest resources, restore the fort, get the loot and build new structures.
- Manage the fort. Build and upgrade 7 buildings with 3 levels of upgrades from small huts to great castles.
- Build and upgrade defense towers. Each fort has 4 towers with 4 types of weapons (stone-thrower, archer, catapult, bomber). Also upgrade weapon types at the barracks.
- Hire and upgrade orc mercenaries for support- but don’t let them die on the battlefield!
- More than 50 goals and achievements.
FICSIT - AN INTRODUCTION
Welcome to FICSIT Incorporated! A company specialised in the research, development and application of new technology and science, anything to find short-term solutions to long-term problems! As part of our brand-new Save The Day program, you’ll be sent to one of many alien planets in an effort to contribute to Project Assembly, a project I am legally bound to not tell you anything about for fear of our lives. And my job.
As an engineer and pioneer, you won’t only be constructing and automating the very factory that will contribute to Project Assembly, but also explore and exploit the planet and its inhabitants as you expand. Don’t worry, we’re super inclusive when it comes to alien lifeforms! We’ll even allow for pets, how cool is that!?
Just don’t tell R&D.
Below you can find the three main pillars of your mission! Time to get to work, and Stay Effective!
This motto is FICSIT Inc. property. Please do not use ironically.
To achieve company milestones according to satisfaction we expect you to construct your FICSIT Inc. factory in such a way that it allows for easy expansion and complexion. Not only will buildings grow more complex over time, so will the parts they produce. Project Assembly isn’t your average high-school science project. We’re making history here! Go big or go home! Of course, this requires both high-level and low-level power management, good luck getting to nuclear! We even support stuff like multi-floor warehouses so you can stack your buildings, and a whole bunch of navigational constructs like jump pads and walkways! Walkways are the best. They’re attached to the ground and everything.
Employee will be expected to fund their own travel expenses
So you know how your FICSIT Inc. factory can be turned into this incredibly intricate maze of conveyor belts in every direction, merging, splitting, crossing each other above and below? Conveyor belts carry, after all, the life-blood of our company! Well, since you’ll be in a pretty big area you’re going to need outposts. To make your life easier, we’ve developed self-driving trucks and trains so you can set up your very own transport system between any point in your area!
EXPLORE & EXPLOIT
R&D hasn’t figured out how to clone materials yet, weirdly enough, so you’re going to have to go out and use our patented method of extraterrestrial pioneering! This means exploring to find more or new stuff to exploit, to help expand your FICSIT Inc. factory. You’re on an uncharted alien planet, so try to be careful, don’t go alone if you don’t have to, and use protection! Who knows what kind of organisms have made this place their home? Or who knows what awesome treasures you’ll find? Don’t worry, this is why we assigned you your very own FICSIT Inc. handler.
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
Construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure -- baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, public access roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades and maintenance, aircraft navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc -- and much more.Your Airport: Completely built by you...
- Roads, taxiways, runways
- Terminals, food courts, first class & coach queues, every detail
- Control towers, runway navaids & lighting, baggage systems, hangars, etc.
- Sandbox -- unlimited funds, no bankruptcy
- Career -- challenge yourself & try to turn a profit
- Deep Systems-Based Gameplay: everything has purpose, nothing is purely aesthetic
- Airlines: 15+ each with unique liveries, desires & cares, and passengers
- Aircraft: assortment of 14+ aircraft, twin turboprop to 4-engine turbine
- Actively developed with regular ongoing updates; developers active in community
Please purchase ONLY if: you are excited to play the game as it is now AND you are interested in actively providing feedback & participating in the community to aid future development efforts.
16. Drayt Empire
Drayt Empire - Features:
- Classic side view, turn based battle system.
- At least 8 Hours of Gameplay.
- Seek out, collect and equip up to 20 Crystals that will boost your power and abilities or give you special items.
- Enjoy mini games, go digging in the desert for treasure or do a spot of fishing.
- All new animated Menu System.
- A stunning soundtrack by Snowflake.
17. Aveyond 3-2: Gates of Night
Chapter 2 in a four-part series! A vampire mage has acquired a magical relic with the power to enslave humanity. Are you brave enough to stop him? Take to the high seas and explore a massive world. Your goal: unlock the gate to Naylith, a mystical land filled with ancient knowledge, and the answer you need to defeat the vampire.Games that have been released in the series:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)Features:
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Steal a pirate ship!
- Learn to speak Orc.
- Open the portal to the Fairy Realm.
- Find the hidden world of Dragons and try not to get eaten!
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you put in its hilt.
- Awesome music brought to you by an award-winning musician who has the entire Final Fantasy music library memorized.
- For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.
18. Sweet Lily Dreams
Prequel: Whisper of a Rose
The peaceful Realm of Dreams is about to be consumed by a dark and terrible nightmare. You must venture into the darkness and battle fearsome literary foes such as Hyde, the Headless Horseman and Dracula. Are you brave enough to face the most maleficent recesses of the human imagination? Join Lily on a sugar-coated adventure about inner strength and trust with a dark interior.
Sweet Lily Dreams is an epic RPG with a cute surface and dark, adult themes on the inside. Lily, along with her comrades Faith (a dog) and Curly Trick (a cat), journey into the Realm of Dreams and end up at the center of the battle between good and evil. All is not as it seems and sweet Lily is about to learn that books are safer than reality, that trust is not to be given lightly, and that good does not always triumph.
"What comes immediately to mind as a summation of the story's concept is the characters from preschool sing-along videos being thrown into Middle Earth and asked to defeat Lord Sauron by way of the horror shelf of your local DVD rental store."
- Indie Game Magazine
- Explore a massive world of classic tales, folklore and dreams.
- Numerous enemies to fight in fast-paced, turn-based battles.
- Dozens of exciting Steam Achievements!
- Craft magic, furniture and items of power.
- Solve puzzles and play optional mini-games.
- Build and furnish your own house!
- Travel with a party of loveable and unforgettable characters.
- Discover hidden caves of treasure.
- Customizable mouse and keyboard controls.
- Try to collect all coins and accessories in the game!
- Get carried away by a beautiful soundtrack and atmosphere unique to each dream world.
- Whisper of a Rose
- The Princess' Heart
19. Final Quest II
Final Quest IIReturn to the world of Paylea in Final Quest II. In an action-packed adventure, join Ralph and friends on an epic voyage to find his lost father. Have you got what it takes to confront the Dormai Empire?
Your actions will define how the story evolves, multiple paths and choices will result in different endings.
If you didn't play Final Quest that's OK. Final Quest II is a standalone game. For the best experience in FQII however, we do recommend playing the first game in the series.
Final Quest II Features:
- Return to the world of Paylea. Explore and adventure through a vast world with a variety of unique environments
- Find and recruit allies to your team
- Unlock hidden areas with secret passwords
- Recruit monsters to be your pets
- New treasure hunter system - Dig and find items
- New Pixel weather system
- Mini games
- Collect weapons, armours and secret key items.
20. Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
Manage all aspects of your own republic with planned economy, including mining resources, manufacturing goods, construction, investments, and citizens too.
Create your own industrial complexes with loading and unloading stations, storage, warehouses, and factories.
Build the infrastructure and manage its traffic, including roads, railways, sidewalks, conveyors, wiring, and pipelines. Wisely place and connect factories, houses and warehouses, and make the most efficient connections.
Plan and build the living areas with everything your citizens may need to live their happy life, such as playgrounds, cinema s, taverns, and shops.
Send your citizens to the mine to get coal, iron and other natural resources; or send them to the fields to pick up the crops; or take them to factories to produce manufactured goods.
Sell and purchase resources and goods from western countries or other soviet countries to get dollars or rubles and buy the products or resources you need ... or invest in new infrastructure or buildings.
Enjoy authentic soviet buildings and vehicles, as well as realistic landscapes of the 60's to the 90's.
Play the way you want! You can focus on getting natural resources or products and trade them for money; or you can build a self-sufficient republic; or you can just use the easy sandbox mode with unlimited money/resources and just enjoy building something live.
Economic simulation. Prices of resources on the global market are changing over time as you play –one day you can sell or purchase steel for a $100 per ton, but in a few months the cost can rise to $200 or decrease to $50. The price of everything is connected to the cost of work and resources.
Increasing difficulty.As prices change, the demands of the citizens also change, and you will need more resources to keep them happy and force them to work.RESOURCES & INDUSTRY
There are, right now, over 30 commodities you can mine, transport and manufacture. If you want to get clothes you will first need to get resources to create a fabric, then you will need a clothing factory where the clothes will be manufactured from this fabric. You can then transport the finished clothes into shops where your citizens can buy them.
Every commodity has a specific requirement,so if you would like to load oil into the tank train-car you will need a special pumping loading station. If you need to load gravel into a dumper truck you need a special loading station where the gravel comes from conveyors into the truck. Liquid resources like oil or fuel can be stored only in tanks, while resources like wood, steel, or prefabricated concrete panels can be stored outside in the open space. Using a crane for these will increase loading/unloading speed. Goods like clothes, food, etc. can be stored in warehouses.WORKERS AND THEIRS DEMANDS
Every worker/citizen goes to work each day. If they work for you, they have demands. At the start of the game they are satisfied just with food, but as a time goes on they may have more demands like meat, clothes, alcohol or electronics. Also, to have happy workers you need places where they can spend their leisure time – cinema, playgrounds, taverns, etc.
Every worker has an education level. They can go to school or college to improve this level. If their education is too low they cannot work; if their education is high enough they can be a teacher, or researcher, or work in factories with special requirements.TRANSPORTATION
You have many options for how you will manage resources and goods transportation. If you get raw iron ore from a mine, you need to process it. Then you need to transport it somehow into a steel mill to produce steel. You can build the processing plant and steel mill near to the mine and transport it all by conveyors, or you can transport iron ore into a steel mill by train fora longer distance.
It is up to you to decide from where the workers will go into the factories. You can create residential zones and transport workers by buses or trains to industrial areas. You can also build residential buildings near the factories so that workers will able to walk to the factory. But don't forget that a worker will need to purchase food and enjoy their free time, so again it is up to you to decide whether to build those facilities near their home or whether you will transport them somehow to shops or places to spend their free time.ECONOMY SIMULATION
The game simulates the economy system. There are no fixed prices! Costs of everything are defined by the economic situation. For example, the cost of steel is calculated from the price of iron, coal and work, and also partially from the cost of steel mill construction.
You purchase or sell commodities for money (dollars or rubles). But be careful, as it is possible that if you buy or sell for high values you will affect the price of the commodity on the market. You may be able to purchase for a higher price or sell it cheaper.
As time increases, so does complexity. Some resources or products may become more expensive (as, for example, less human work is needed with advanced technologies), so later with more complexity, it may be necessary to be as self-sufficient as possible.
21. Ara Fell
"Long, long ago, the elven sorcerers cast a spell to save the floating world of Ara Fell from destruction. Instead, they doomed it to fall from the sky. By chance, the fate of the world has been placed in the hands of a young woman. Join her as she and her friends endeavor against all odds to save their homeland, all while the clock ticks ever nearer the final hour..."
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style roleplaying games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell's story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining Lita's quest. Relive the golden age of the RPG with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- EXPLORATION - Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- OPEN WORLD - Most of the world can be explored from the moment you leave Aloria Village, the heroine's home town... provided, of course, you're strong enough. A clever explorer may be able unlock secrets and discover powerful equipment early in the game if he or she commits to taking advantage of the open nature of the game world.
- TACTICAL COMBAT - Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle's unique mechanics.
- CHARACTER DRIVEN - When you join Ara Fell's unwitting heroine on her quest to save her homeland, you'll discover a world filled with vibrant characters who laugh, cry, crack jokes, lose their tempers, and even their will to go on as the size and scope of the curse that plagues Ara Fell becomes apparent. Friends and villains alike are not who they seem as the stakes grow ever higher...
22. Dark Void Zero
Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero". In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla's trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
23. Jolly Rover
It be the golden age of pirates! Dogs of the sea! Quite literally.
Our swashbuckling sausage-dog star is Gaius James Rover, son of the famous clown Jolly Rover, who died from a blow to the groin from an improperly loaded joke cannon.
Following the tragically comedic death of his father, young Gaius, who insists on using his middle name James, goes to live with his uncle, a wealthy plantation owner on a small Caribbean island. While practising a particularly tricky juggling move, he accidentally taints a barrel of rum with tobacco, creating a potent and addictive brew which he coins ‘Jolly Rover’, one of the most prized substances in the Caribbean.
Alas, the wealth of Jolly Rover sales only manages to fill the pockets of his uncle, and Gaius longs for action and adventure and, more importantly, the opportunity to start his own circus and follow in the footsteps of his father.
It is not long before the fumbled juggling ball of opportunity raps Gaius smartly on the head yet again. While his uncle is away, a large contract for Jolly Rover arrives from Guy DeSilver, Governor of the notorious Groggy Island, with payment upfront!
In a blinding flurry of optimism, Gaius pools his meagre savings with this advance and charters a ship and crew to take him to Groggy Island. Along the way he meets a colourful band of seafaring cutthroats, scallywags and rogues otherwise known as pirates.
It is here we begin to follow the short and stubby tail of Gaius across three wild and untamed tropical islands, as he attempts to fulfil his dream of starting a circus, hampered only by pirates, villains, voodoo, love and considerable lack of loot.
Jolly Rover is a traditional 2D point and click adventure, including casual elements, such as an integrated hint system, and task bar. Bonus elements include unlockable Captain Bio's, music, concept art and developer commentary!
- Over 60 beautifully rendered scenes to explore
- 25 colourful, fully animated and voiced characters
- Traditional point and click adventure with simple one-click interface
- Organic and fully integrated hint and task tracking system
- Unlockable extras include Captain Bio's, concept art, music tracks and directors commentary
24. Invisigun Heroes
Invisigun Heroes is a multiplayer, single-screen stealth battle arena with a twist: everyone’s invisible! Predictable grid-based movement ensures that you know where you are, but other players don’t. Vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. Using special abilities and firing your Invisigun will also momentarily give you away. Along with items and powerups, these mechanics reward stealth, trickery, reflex, forethought, deception, bluffing, and awareness. A variety of lovingly-made environments, maps, game modes, and abilities combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery.
Multi-playerCompete with up to 4 friends or bots on a single screen Single-playerTest your skills in a single player challenge mode with 3 skill levels Online PlayMix and match local and online players Controller SupportControl your hero using gamepads or the keyboard Pixel ArtEnjoy hand-crafted pixel art made with care Unique HeroesBattle your friends using a variety of heroes, each with unique special abilities Many EnvironmentsExplore 60 maps spread across 5 planets, each with unique interactivity, hazards, and weather effects Unique Game ModesChoose from a variety of game modes playable on every map for deep replayability Match ModifiersCustomize the game mode conditions with match modifiers Instant ReplaysView hilariously revealing instant replays that expose tactics Export GIFsSave instant replays as animated GIFs Full SoundtrackGroove to the custom pulsing, ambient soundtrack composed by Paper Sound
SurvivalLast hero standing wins a point each round HunterEvery kill earns a point during the rounds Zone ControlMaintain control of the zone to score points DeadlineMost kills within a time limit wins CarrierSurvive while controlling the token Land GrabClaim the most territory to win Beast TamerTame the wild beasts and collect rewards to win
25. Shakedown: Hawaii
BUSINESS IN THE FRONT. BODIES IN THE BACK.
From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition.
Welcome to Shakedown: Hawaii, Vblank Entertainment's latest open world adventure. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies mega corporations, white collar crimes, and the most comically egregious business practices that go alongside. It playfully satirizes business that's so ballsy, you'll be left saying, "I'm not even mad, that's amazing!".
Build a "legitimate" corporation via open world missions, property acquisition, shakedowns, sabotage, market manipulation and collateral "re-zoning".
The entire island is up for grabs... or at least, will be once you ruffle enough feathers.
26. Silence of the Sleep
Silence of the Sleep is psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You play as a man called Jacob Reeves. A man who has lost his reason to live.
He throws himself into a blackness to end his misery, but instead of it being the end he wakes up without a memory of his life before.
You will travel through the abstract world of Silence of the Sleep to find the very reason for your
Now that is a good question!
Here are some info about Silence of the Sleep that I believe are worth knowing:
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, digitally drawn graphics
- Unique music from one end to another
- Minimalistic interface - I won’t hold your hand through the game
- Challenging puzzles
- No shooting - Enemy encounters are pretty rare and you can’t kill the enemies, avoid and hide from them to survive
- Original gameplay and twisting story - Silence of the Sleep has well crafted balance between horror and adventure, this allows me to build different atmospheres which brings variety to gameplay
- One man game - Graphics, animation, coding, music... You name it!
27. Ben and Ed
Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer, which takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. The player controls Ed the Zombie, who is forced to participate in a grotesque game show called "Rundead".Will he beat all obstacles Hans Showmaster confronts him with, to save his best friend Ben?
- Lose your limbs, but that is ok, you're a zombie!
- Survive deadly traps, well... you're dead anyway!
- Liberate your best friend Ben, he really needs your help!
- Defeat monstrous machines!
- Throw your head to reach hidden locations and recover your body!
- Jump, creep, dodge, crawl... come on! Just reach the goal, no matter in what condition!
- 23 deadly, colourful obstacle courses filled with blades, hammers, lasers, acid, dog food and chicken.
- Unlockable challenges.
- Chicken, chicken, chicken, CHICKEN and Chicken!
Ed – the Participant
A few months ago, Ed won the „Candy Fun Marathon“ silver medal. Unfortunately he died a few minutes later from a heart attack.
For more than 4 days nobody found his body, rotting in a nearby field. As fate willed and for reasons unknown, Ed became the first undead. For days he aimlessly wandered around, finally being found by a young boy named Ben.
Ben – the Prize
He is just a normal boy. Well, he never had any good friends, but is fine with this. Ben always liked to roam the ruins and bleak fields around his neighborhood, where he one day discovered something unbelievable. Ed, an undead, walking around the dreary landscape. Ben chummed up with Ed and started to feed his new friend meat and dead animals he found. This went well, until Hans Showmaster heard of Ed.
Hans Showmaster – the Host
He is famous, rich, ruthless and the creator of countless successful Shows that brought joy and distraction to the poor population of a wasted, hopeless world. When he is informed about an undead, he creates a new format and abducts Ben to "persuade" Ed into his twisted new game show.
28. Lost In Woods 2
You wake up in woods unknown to you. No people nearby, no car, no telephone. You are completely alone. You need to get out of the forest alive, which will be hard because of wild animals wandering around; you also need to find food, stay warm in the cold and find a place to spend the night at. If you don't succeed, you will die lost in this strange place. And don't think that you'll find so easily the door you've been looking for...
There are two difficulty levels: the normal green forest and the winter forest. Survival in the winter forest is more difficult due to some resources being more scarce. The entire game world is [randomly] generated, but its size is limited. It is populated by most diverse wildlife and filled with useful and useless items, many of which are needed to create tools and weapons or just tasty dishes... All these things will help you to survive and to find an exit from the forest.
29. Void And Meddler
"One step closer to the blur" she thought as she poured herself one last shot of whiskey, for the road. "Sleeping pills and alcohol, perfect cocktail to forget memories you don't even have. How funny.
One last drop, close your eyes. A dreamless sleep, and the hope, the curse of being alive in the morning, with the certitude that everyday is exactly the same.
Shouldn't it be time for me to finally chase the past I gave up a long time ago? What a strange last thought, but it's getting dark, too dark to think... Maybe... Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers..."
She fell in the majestic nothingness of the night while the singer on the old radio player was whispering his quiet prayer: "I'll take the fate the daylight brings".
Fragments and details, rainy nights and blurry lights are all VOID&MEDDLER focuses on. A single night intrusion into Fyn's life and hopes. Tired of the last two years she spent wandering without a goal and without memories, among disenchanted strangers, and pitiless scavengers, Fyn decided to put an end to all of this. She’ll have a few hours to make things right, and seek strong, pure and substantial memories. In a city where genders and species melt into each other, maybe she’ll find the long lost touch of humanity missing from her life.
The idea behind Void & Meddler was to create a game that looks like its creators, two musicians nurtured by noise rock from the 80's, synthwave, road trips and cyberpunk literature. Together, we conjured the narration, we created No Wave, we tamed the weird, we fucked in an orgy of wires, neons and white noise. Distance doesn’t corrupt anything. Amps were set aside for a while, and we dived head first into another sphere we loved, full of code, textures and pixel art.
Enjoy Void & Meddler, an indie adventure game full of fuzz literature, pixel music and analog dreams.
EPISODE 2 NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE SEASON PASS DLC.
EPISODE 3 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2017.
30. Terrian Saga: KR-17
Within the galaxy on the Carina arm live twin solar systems riddled with conflict: the Terrius system and his brother, the Cyrinus system. These two empires travel so closely together they share multiple planets within their gravitational complex. However, the Cyrians have become embroiled in an interplanetary conflict with the Glortac People’s Resistance. Terrius has begun building military installations in order to better help combat the threat of the GPR. One of these bases, built on the planet Valiant, has been sabotaged. A terrorist has released thousands of killer robots on the Valiant base, destroying all personnel. The Terrius military has determined that this terrorist may have contacts with the GPR. Due to the risk of one of their most powerful military installations and armory falling into the hands of the GPR, Terrius has sent a strike force of 100 advanced KR drones to destroy these evil robots and restore order to the base- all before Valiant makes it’s swing into the Cyrinus system.Features
- Adventure across 65 boards spread over 9 themed zones
- Test your mettle against 8 deadly bosses
- Fire and guide J1M to take out hard to reach enemies, blast open new passages and explore
- Receive important updates and explore the relationship between KR-17 and J1M with in-level dialogue
- Collect Gears, find hidden jetpacks, and race the clock to climb the Steam leaderboards
- Experience varied level design: play through non-linear levels that encourage exploration, along with high intensity action platforming sequences
- Earn Steam Achievements that unlock alterations to your character
31. On Rusty Trails
You, a robot named Elvis, are living in a racist world that’s ever suspicious of appearances - just like its hostile inhabitants.
Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction. If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps.
Discover rusty suburbs, perishing cities, massive factories and mysterious machines. Experience the escalating conflict between two peoples, while running up walls, jumping across chasms and flying through streams of lava. Expect to be dazzled by an ever-changing environment with fresh mechanics. Play a lovingly crafted platformer adventure from the creators of Tiny & Big!Features
- Look different, at the touch of a button. Influence how the world responds to your appearance.
- Run up the walls and along the ceiling. Get ready for an adrenaline rush from dastardly puzzles.
- Gladden your eyes with finest comic panels, beautifully illustrated backgrounds, and 6 diverse worlds waiting to be explored.
- It creaks, it cracks, it crunches! - A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
- Compete with your friends on lightning-fast levels with high score leaderboards.
We are a team of little pigs building a brick house to keep the wolf from the door. With over 30 years of collective experience developing the Fable series and its community, we hope to infuse our games with the same charm, eccentricity, and humour that permeated that series.
Using all their experiences from Lionhead, the team is working hard to make Kynseed the sort of game they’d always wished had been made. To help us on this journey, we’ll be calling upon the PixelCount community (that’s you!) to give us feedback, guidance, and flattery. Mainly the latter, if we’re being honest.
Ultimately, we want to keep it real with the players and never feed them a company line. So, for better or worse, you can expect us to talk to you with the same honesty and candor as a coworker: with plenty of cursing and sarcasm.
EXIT is a puzzle game that requires pure logic rather than luck or dexterity.
It now includes 100 levels (60 campaign + 10 extra in survival + 20 in SEASON1 update + 10 EXTRA levels) that will blow your mind.
The goal is seemingly simple: put all the balls into their corresponding target slots.
While this sounds easy the game isn't so much. One has to invest time into the game master it.
Three difficulty levels:
• Casual - no time pressure, relaxed bonus requirements
• Normal - challenging amount of time for each level
• Pro - very sharp times and bonus requirements
• Atmospheric 3D environments
• Polished visuals
• Solid game play
• Make your own way though the game : multiple solutions exist for each puzzle
• Clear goals, simple game mechanics
• Campaign and Survival modes
• Trading Cards
• Offers best in class puzzle experience
• Catchy music tracks
EXIT offers 50+ hours of gameplay for those who'd like to earn 100% achievements.
Although EXIT is a puzzle game, it is highly re-playable due to its difficulty and unique design.
Embark on an adventure with what little you have and discover what the world of Crea has to offer. Through each action, improve your talents and master many skills. Through each victory, grow in strength and shape yourself. Through each inquiry, unlock new items to craft and build. Through each expedition, explore new realms and uncover Crea’s lore.
- Level up by defeating enemies
- Learn over 80 skills through the talent system
- Loot and craft powerful gear with unique attributes
- Discover the world’s expansive mythos and history
- Defeat challenging original monsters each with their own attacks
- Survive by timing shield blocks and dodge rolling
- Vanquish by your weapon of choice: Sword, Spear, Bow, or Magic
- Challenge massive bosses and prepare to die
- Research materials to discover their crafting capabilities
- Find old recipe scrolls scattered throughout the world
- Upgrade equipment to carry over their stats
- Use chaos crafting (minigame) to create even more powerful items
- Explore massive procedurally generated worlds
- Quickly teleport through the use of Way Crystals, Way Shards and Rifts
- Delve into dungeons that not only look different but play different every time
- Travel to completely new Realms beyond the bounds of the main world
- Built from the ground up with modding in mind
- All gameplay logic and content exposed in Python
- Easily create new content or entirely new gameplay systems
- Learn from extensive modding tutorials and API documentation
- Join in on the Development Streams
- Track progress and what’s planned on the Roadmap
- Get the latest development news on Twitter
A robot, a poncho and a journey of discovery! Make your way through this wonderful world of pixelated parallax platforming to solve the ultimate puzzle: who is Poncho?
The world is ruined; humanity has disappeared and all that remains are robots, trying to find a new purpose in existence. But for Poncho, the adventure is just beginning! Explore an open world full of colourful characters, leaping between parallax layers to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles. Can you make it to the Red Tower, meet your Maker and ultimately save humanity?
- A 2D world with 3D thinking! Use brains as well as platforming skill, moving back and forth through Poncho's world as well as left and right to progress.
- Discover new challenges around every corner: platforms that move when you do, areas that switch from 3D to 2D and back again, shifting walls, seemingly impossible ascents and much more!
- A philosophical and intriguing storyline filled with mystery and a dark twist...
- An open world adventure, with a multitude of solutions to every area, hidden secrets and multiple endings!
- Randomly generated NPC characters and critters that react to Poncho's presence make the world feel alive!
- Seek out and find new abilities to unlock even more secrets hidden in the world!
- Gorgeous pixel graphics mix with clever gameplay and a beautiful soundtrack to create a retro-style experience that's truly unique!
- Fast-paced gameplay: kill poor creatures and try not to die too fast!
- You are in the League of Goodness, dude: there are some brutal characters with the biggest nuts at your disposal, each has its own skill, guns and the powerful spells.
- Against you – there is a fricking army of psychos, deadly traps, voracious demons and challenging bosses!
- It sucks to fight with the whole mess alone, right? Find a random companion and the power-ups: burn or freeze your enemies, sic your cute pug on them, call the dreadful ghost (in fact he is nice) to grind their bones into the dust!
- Splatter blood all over the levels, you fucking maniac!
- Music? There is some music in the game… watch your ears!
37. Gratuitous Tank Battles
Gratuitous Tank Battles (GTB) is a unique hybrid of tower-defense, strategy, simulation and RTS. Set in an alternate history timeline where World War I never ends, you are the commander of allied forces fighting right up to the year 2114, where Mechs and lasers are used alongside tanks and rifles. The war continues across Europe, with the allied commanders still locked into the optimistic patriotism of the 1900s.
A tower-defense game where you can play as the attacker has been done before, but GTB lets you play the same maps as attacker OR defender, and even lets you save out your attack as a recording to defend against. An online-challenge system lets you upload your custom maps and custom units and attacks for other players to fight against. Speaking of custom units, GTB doesn't have simple pre-built units, but allows you to build them from individual components, and even design the appearance and colors of every single unit. An unlocks system gradually reveals more modules, abilities and unit 'hulls' to experiment with.
GTB also features an integrated map editor that lets you trivially change and tweak existing maps, or create entirely new ones, and the process of sharing these custom maps with friends is built right into the game. Combine it with Steam achievements, community, cloud support and more, and you should be kept busy fighting over Europe for another two hundred years./>Key Features
- Alternate History Tower Defense: Fight a 200 year war to save Europe
- Play as attacker or defender on any map, even custom ones
- Fight with Infantry, Tanks, Turrets and Mechs
- Optional Adaptive AI adjusts to your play style and tactics for endless variety
- Customizable units allow you to design your own personal army
- Built-in level editor makes creating a new map a breeze
- Save out your attack and play against it as the defender
- Online map and challenge-sharing system allows you to fight your friends armies
A Bomberman-inspired Spaghetti Western action game with rogue-like elements. Visit the BOMBSLINGER website here.
PLEASE NOTE: Bombslinger in still in Early Access, this means that it is not the final game yet and a good chunk of the content is still missing. While we think Bombslinger is already a fun and polished experience, please keep in mind the above before purchasing the game.
Wear the poncho of the Bombslinger, a former ruthless bandit turned rancher, as he sets out on a journey to avenge the brutal murder of his wife.
Bomb your way through hordes of enemies, defeat your former posse and get to the final showdown with its leader, the Gunslinger.bombslinger Features
- Explosive Bomberman-inspired single and multi-player gameplay (Multiplayer mode coming during Early Acces)
- Procedurally generated levels and tons of items make each play unique
- 4-player battle mode a for classic local multiplayer action (coming during Early Acces)
Initial Early Access content:
- Procedurally generated single player mode
- 4 levels, 2 environments, around 10 enemies and 4 Bosses
- Several bombs types and items
- 4-players Local Multiplayer Deathmatch
- at least 2 additional environments, a total of 20 to 25 enemies and new bosses
- new classic wild west buildings (the shaman's tent, the bank, the saloon...)
- More bomb types and items
Want to share your thoughts on Bombslinger?! Join us on the Community page.
Visit the BOMBSLINGER website here.
CryoFall is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future.DescriptionWelcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.Features
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489843089DevelopmentThe game is in active development and new features added monthly with each new version release!
40. Miner Meltdown
Miner Meltdown is a 2D team-based online competitive multiplayer game. Scour the map for minerals, upgrade your gear, and attempt to blow up the opposing team all the while avoiding monsters, traps, and environmental pitfalls along the way. Maps are randomly generated and 100% destructible, so every match is a fully unique, fast-paced, and chaotic affair.
- 4 vs 4 online multiplayer
- Randomly generated and 100% destructible terrain
- Over 20 unique weapons and gadgets to choose from
- Fast-paced gameplay using ropes and jetpacks to move around the map with ease.
- Bots, so you can play online or solo
- "Deathmatch", "Crazy King" & "Diamond Dash" game-types
- Tons of thrust-dancing
Two teams of 4 spawn on opposite sides of the randomly generated mine. Players must explore the map in search for gold, which can be used to purchase better weapons and equipment. Teams that collect more gold will generally have an edge in battle.
Teams collect points by killing enemy players, or neutral monsters. The team with the most points at the end of the round is victorious.
Gameplay is fast-paced, so hold onto your butts.
41. htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
At the bottom of an old ruin, a young girl named Mion awakens with no memory of how she arrived at this dreadful place. Guided by two fireflies, Mion must solve puzzles, outwit monsters, and avoid traps to escape the darkness!
In htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, you will guide Mion's escape from her dark confines by controlling two fireflies—Lumen and Umbra. Direct Mion's movements as Lumen, and destroy obstacles as the shadowy Umbra. Untold mysteries await as you guide Mion to the surface, overcoming traps and puzzles along the way. But be warned—the shadows are never far, and they're always hungry...
42. Fairyland: Incursion
King Frederick III and his army invade the Sacred Realm to gain control of the Fairy Spring, which, as legend has it, grants the eternal life. So inhabitants of the Sacred Realm summon three Keepers to protect their homeland.
It is a tabletop RPG. Fairy of Fairy Land are protected against armies of human.
43. After The End: The Harvest
Humanity has all but disappeared from its original planet and home, with only its remnants remaining loosely scattered across the universe. Those who were not worthy did not graduate the cycle. By chance encounter with an intelligent being, you begin your journey to unravel the great mystery of the universe itself.
After The End: The Harvest is an expansive open-universe RPG with the classic look and feel of a classic action adventure game. Be prepared to spend dozens of hours in this game collecting items, capturing and training creatures, hunting for achievements, and exploring derelict planets.
- A unique & non-linear story-driven experience
- Combines open-world game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Action RPG Combat with Rune/Socketing system
- 100+ weapons,armors and spells
- Plenty of unique planets to discover, towns to explore and secrets to unearth
- Over 100 unique monsters to catch, train, and battle
- A plethora of side quests to explore
- Two Modes with varying difficulty levels (Story Mode, Adventure Mode)
- Two endings to discover
- New Game+
- Real-time spaceship combat
44. 88 Heroes
It's 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8's 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No... the 88 Heroes!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 88 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!
Can the 88 Heroes save the day? Let’s hope so! They called the best, but the best were busy…
- 88 different heroes! Discover their unique powers and use them to conquer each stage - if they die though, they're lost forever (well, sort of)!
- 88 different levels! Explore Dr. H8's lair across four worlds, avoiding all manner of deadly obstacles and evil hero-crushing enemies.
- 88 seconds per level! The clock's already ticking; can you make it to Dr. H8's penthouse in his orbiting space station before the 88-minute Doomsday timer runs out?!
- Endless replay value! Heroes change order every time you play to keep things interesting, and you can try to save the day with your favourite eight heroes or even just one. Good luck!
45. Introvert Quest
Introvert Quest is a comedy based JRPG set in a fictional, modern setting. In it, the player will experience the life of a socially awkward shut-in named Bryce Han, who is pushed into (for him Herculean) tasks by his therapist and friend of his late father, Dr. Abe Eisner.
Through the intensive four day therapy, the player will tackle tasks such as: going to the store, making new friends, finding a part time job and many more. But, even such menial tasks can hold may dangers of a big city for one not used to its streets. Scammers, beggars and delinquents lurk around every corner waiting for unsuspecting targets.
Make friends and enemies in this twisted modern day RPG where every day activities seem like a grueling tasks for the player to deal with. Be careful what you do or say for every choice will have some consequences in the future, for the past choices cannot be rewritten!
The gameplay of Introvert Quest will feature mostly dialogue based adventuring, concentrated on a multiple choice system. Choices will impact future events and interaction with other characters inhabiting Sky City. Introvert Quest also features JRPG style battles, but not as a main focus (mostly optional, plus an entire optional mini game aspect: Digital Duels a game that a lot of people play). Battles will be turn based with highly animated attacks. And lastly, but most importantly, after finishing the game successfully, the player will be thrust into a new, completely different experience.
Multiple choices that impact the story
Action packed turn based battles
Big city to explore which unlocks as the hero gains more and more confidence
Hyperbole version of various human weaknesses
Form social links with other inhabitants of he city
Love life and your fellow man!
New Game + with a lot of new content
46. March of the Eagles
“he Who Fears Being Conquered Is Sure Of Defeat.”
The war-game March of the Eagles focuses on the dramatic conflicts of Europe during 1805 to 1820. Explore one of the defining periods in European history with this experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy, Paradox Development Studio. The makers of Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis now bring The Napoleonic War to life in this war-focused strategy game.Main Features
- Take command: Rise to power in the era of the Napoleonic Wars and move on to claim the control of Europe
- Lead your nation: Attack your opponents and defend your nation’s border while the tension rises. Expand your nation with war, negotiation and keep your empire from falling apart
- Europe is at your feet: Explore a historical topographic map in full 3D with a complete view of Europe
- Command your troops: Use the combat order system and manage your troops to secure as much power as possible
- Experience true warfare: Organize your armies, manage logistics, raid your enemy's supply lines and set the strategy for your armies, fleets and more
- Use diplomacy: Form coalitions against other major powers
- Explore the new idea system: Embrace new technology, military tactics and economical organization
- Become the dominant power of Europe: Experience the Victory System that allows you to dominate the other powers on land and at sea
- Multiplayer: Battle against your friends in this heavily multiplayer focused game where you can engage in multiplayer for up to 32 players
- Customize your game: March of the Eagles gives you the chance to customize and mod in detail to create your ultimate wargame
47. Creeper World: Anniversary Editon
Yes, this is your grandfather's Creeper World. Now on Steam and with updated unit graphics!
Imagine an enemy that is everywhere and moves like a giant, organic mass across the map.
Imagine your base and your people surrounded by a blanket of crushing destruction from all directions. Your only hope, well what hope?
Then you take the high ground and pound this enemy into oblivion. You've saved the day just so you can do it again and again. Do you have what it takes to save your great city and all of history?
The Anniversary Edition includes new and shinier unit graphics, increased resolution background images, and the same awesomely high ration of strategic depth to game complexity.
48. Drop Alive
An adventurous and curious water drop is trapped inside a house and needs your help to get back to the place she truly belongs to; a nearby glistening river. Climb a pile of jars, squeeze yourself through pipes and manage to get past a fridge full of stalactites without bursting. Use your wit to change from one state to another (liquid, solid and gas) surpassing every obstacle thrown your way as the game’s difficulty increases.
Drop Alive combines all the right ingredients; entertainment, challenge, an exclusive soundtrack and the beauty and charm of heartwarming, handmade illustrated scenarios, an experience both adults and children will forever enjoy and cherish.Main Features
- Have fun as you navigate through 12 different levels, each with an aesthetic and peculiarity of its own!
- Original Drop Alive exclusive music. Delight yourself with a warm and fun soundtrack of over 10 themes!
- Collectables, Achievements, Cards and Full controller support.
- Alternate between 3 different states; liquid, solid and gas, to overcome every obstacle thrown your way.
- Leaderboards. Challenge your friends!
- Warning (as in "don’t say we didn’t warn you"): Do not, by any means, let this cute little fellow fool you. Drop Alive ain’t as easy as it seems.
- 12 unique unlockable Skins!
49. Armored Animals: H1N1z
Sudden mutation of bird flu transform home birds to birds-zombie!
Tricky evil roosters wanted to peck to death all live creatures! But this insanity created by Wild Boars, they grown this virus from bird blood and builded incubators to breed new infected birds. Stop this nightmare!
Choose one of heroes - pink decorative pig - Pigster, old dog - Dogster, dexterous cat from Mexico - Catos or bully alcoholic goat - Goaton! Jump with a parachute and clean-up the world from infection and it creators!
50. Unhappy Ever After
‘Unhappy Ever After’ is a dark, yet funny, RPG that takes traditional fairy tales and turns them on their heads. Along your journey you will meet familiar characters that you’ve know all your life and see them in new situations and within frameworks that you will make you both laugh and despair.
Beyond its parody to the fantasy, ‘Unhappy Ever After’ also aims to parody the real, drawing on situations that are all too pervasive in our world, such as drug abuse, terrorism, and dirty politics. Death too is a prevalent theme and no character, no matter how well known, how famous, or how integral to the plot, is safe from its cold hand!
Despite its beautiful graphics, wondrous music, and humorous interludes, ‘Unhappy Ever After’ is a game, in places, designed to shock and appal, and where your decisions, no matter how noble can lead to devastating ends.
* Explore a free-roam world where you decide who to help and who to leave to their own fate.
* Meet characters from ancient stories and rhymes such as Hansel and Gretel,or Little Red Riding Hood.
* A unique magic system where strengthening one ability weakens another.
* An addictive drug system, complete with dealers and quests.
* An adult-themed RPG with political coups, terrorism, drugs, murder, and revenge.
* Beautiful lands to explore.
* A coming of age story with meaningful character progression.
* Team up with interesting and powerful companions each with their own story, conversations, and personalities!
* A day and night system where characters go to bed and monsters come out at night.
* 14 hour story-line with many extra side quests, plus another 2 hour free bonus DLC 'The Maze of Cefgellin'
* Play on after the story's end, doing quests, and building up your character and base camp.
* Controller support, Mouse and Keyboard - full keybinding.