Games Like STAR WARS Battlefront
Category: Action, Shooter,
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4,
Trying to find games like STAR WARS Battlefront? Try these 50 great games that are similar to STAR WARS Battlefront, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like STAR WARS Battlefront that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for PC
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Xbox One
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for PlayStation 4
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for iOS
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Android
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for macOS
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Linux
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Nintendo Switch
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Xbox 360
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Xbox
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for PlayStation 3
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for PlayStation 2
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for PS Vita
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Wii U
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for Wii
- Game like STAR WARS Battlefront for GameCube
Games Like STAR WARS Battlefront: Umbrella Corps,Borderlands,Apex Legends,PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds,Call of Duty: Black Ops III,Battlefield 4,Mass Effect: Andromeda,Lords of the Fallen,Metro: Last Light,War Thunder
1. Umbrella CorpsJoin the corps! Umbrella Corps brings a competitive experience featuring new types of strategy and technique blended with elements from the world of Resident Evil, to create a unique kind of shooter! Experience intense close and mid-range combat with analog aim and cover mechanics, nerve-wracking no-respawn matches, and many other game modes!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Network Players 2-6
5GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Pandora is a dangerous planet, so it makes sense that the strongest people will dominate it. 4 Vault Hunters arrive to find the legendary Vault found themselves at the Fyrestone, where mysterious girl only known as Angel guides them, helping to build the reputation of problem solvers. Eventually, players will be tasked to find the first piece, of the Vault Key.
By being a story-driven first-person shooter with RPG elements, Borderlands allows adjusting the playstyle by finding different weapons, leveling up the character and improving some skills or attributes. Cooperative in nature, Borderlands can be played with up to 3 other players in total, where players can take the roles of 4 different characters: Brick the Berserker, Mordecai the Hunter, Lilith the Siren and Roland the Soldier. Some characters are naturally proficient in specific weapons, but players are not constricted to the skill requirements. When a specific weapon type is used often – the more proficient players are. Borderlands have several story DLCs that either shift the tone of the main game or expand on the existing storyline and characters.
3. Apex Legends
Conquer with character in Apex Legends, a free-to-play* Battle Royale shooter where legendary characters with powerful abilities team up to battle for fame and fortune on the fringes of the Frontier. Master an ever-growing roster of diverse legends, deep tactical squad play, and bold new innovations that level-up the Battle Royale experience—all within a rugged world where anything goes. Welcome to the next evolution of Battle Royale.
4. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is battle-royale shooter made only for the multiplayer experience. Players should do their best to become the last one alive. Matches are held on 3 main maps of a large size (Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok). Each match has 100 participants fighting for themselves. The battle begins with players making the leap out of the plane to spread out across the map and to gather all possible equipment required for survival. Then, after a while, game intelligence randomly sets a circle shape safe zone, which gamers must reach to stay alive, and marks it on the map. Gear and resources are scattered throughout the map, so players can grab everything they need while running to the zone. Therefore, the main action comes out of the players’ collision on their ways to the circle. You can join the fight either alone or in a team (up to 4 people). Due to the customization system, lots of clothing items and weapon skins could be both bought on the marketplace and found in crates. However, in-app purchases don’t actually affect the gameplay.
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
6. Battlefield 4
The game allows you to gain experience of everything that can happen with the soldiers of the special forces during the most diverse missions. A full arsenal of modern weapons, from dozens of models of knives, small and heavier guns, from boats and helicopters to tanks and warships - all this is either at the player's disposal or meets him during missions. On land and sea, in the city and in the air. The game responds to everyone and everything. Weather - rain and wind change everything, as in life. The wet foliage behaves differently than the dry, gusts of the wind act on everything in the entire space of the map, the shower makes the air less transparent, thickens the darkness. Water is not just a surface, but water, with waves that you swing - in multiplayer, these waves are for everyone, their behavior is calculated exactly as the real waves would behave, players feel them precisely with the same difference for their position, as if they were in the actual sea, on the same wavelength, but in different places. Seven missions, five additions, three variants of the ending. The ability to see the gameplay through the eyes of any of the players, above the entire card, in a third-person mode and in the "Free Cam" mode. Multiple multiplayer modes, classes and game factions.
7. Mass Effect: Andromeda
The fourth Mass Effect stands apart from the original trilogy. No Shepard, no Normandy, and no characters from the previous games, although the "high-tech" visual style and the space opera setting are recognizable. Andromeda is set even further in the future, hundreds of years after Mass Effect 3. The protagonist (who is customizable) is a Pathfinder, a member of an expedition to the Andromeda galaxy. She or he bears the surname Ryder and has a twin - whatever gender you choose, it will be the opposite. Ryders traveled billions of miles from our Milky Way galaxy on the space ark Nexus. The ship is carrying thousands of passengers in suspended animation, and the Pathfinders’goal is to find them a habitable planet to call home.
Andromeda is heavy on the plot, there are many dialogues and cutscenes that may make you feel like watching a movie. The dialogue options usually define how your character is perceived by the others rather than actual plot forks. The action is played like a third-person shooter, allowing you to aim and take cover. Enemy AI reactions will vary, forcing you to employ flexible tactics. Weapons and gear can be improved through an intricate crafting system that requires you to research an upgrade before it can be assembled.
8. Lords of the Fallen
Lords of the Fallen is an action RPG, which is set in the fictional world abandoned by Gods and occupied by supernatural hostile power. Players assume the role of Harkyn, a human hero seeking to defeat threatening villains. According to the storyline, the main character is released from prison, where he was held for his sins, in order to protect the world. While wandering around the in-game world, the protagonist, controlled by players, eliminate bosses and earn experience points. As far as Harkyn has a branch of abilities, both combat and magical parameters can be upgraded with experience. In addition to the main story, players are able to complete various side quests, which expand the whole picture of the game, to gain extra experience or to unlock new equipment. Character’s customization ability allows creating a heavy knight as well as a lightweight attacker. The gameplay also features the progress-saving system: if dead, players can return to the ghost (remaining on the place of death) and get their progress back.
9. Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last night is a first-person shooter, the continuation of the original game Metro 2033.
In it, Artyom - the main character of the game will try to protect the subway from a new threat again. The developers took the bad ending of the first part as a continuation when Artyom destroyed the entire Moscow population of the Dark Ones. However, during the bombing, one of the representatives of the suddenly extinct species hid somewhere under a bush and safely survived the misfortune. The order learned about "The lucky one", and Artyom receives a task to find and destroy the sole survivor.
You will get access to entirely new locations in the Moscow's metro, on the surface of the destroyed Moscow and walk through the newly added stations and familiarise themselves with the lives of people who are trying to live after the Apocalypse. At your disposal will also be the latest Arsenal of weapons, because you will have to shoot a lot to save your life. During the game, your actions can lead to one of the two endings, one of which, as in the case of Metro 2033, is false.
10. War Thunder
War Thunder is a free-to-play cross-platform vehicular combat MMO with more than 1000 playable aircraft, helicopters, tanks or ships sprawled over huge maps that feature real-life locations and battles that transpired over the course of 20th century, most notably during WWII.
With various game modes that range from arcade to simulation vehicular battles that crank up the realism of the fight with minimum HUD and interface, War Thunder brings diversity to its gameplay pleasing the casual and hardcore players alike. Air and land warfare pits 2 sides against each other up to 32 players who must battle over points or achieving total elimination against enemy forces across huge maps. There are also PVE missions including dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions plus the custom events that add limitations or put certain victory conditions.
Back in 2013 War Thunder featured 50 vehicles from the German and Russian trees of air forces and a small selection of maps to choose from. Over the course of the open beta and up to the original release in December 2016, the developers have added over 800 land and air vehicles spawning from British, Japanese, American and other vehicle trees, expanded the map selection, upgraded the interface and tweaked out the graphics and sound for better optimization.
Now War Thunder also has naval battles and with the latest update added helicopters to the mix. All the while constantly maintaining the game’s balance, polishing the visuals and the impeccable sound design, fixing bugs and implementing new features.
11. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce a Russian superweapon that can be used to defeat the US once and for all. The rest of Bravo-2 is computer-controlled. The NPC will assist the player and are technically immortal; however, they cannot complete missions without player's actions.
While most of the time you play as infantry, there are certain stages where players can drive tanks, helicopters, gun turrets and other vehicles. One of the most distinctive features of the game's Frostbite engine is that all elements of the environment are fully destructible. Besides plot-driven single-player campaign, there's also multiplayer that allows five different modes. All characters are divided into four classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. Medics, in particular, can speed up the health regeneration; however, lost hit points are slowly restored by themselves.
12. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is an FPS developed by Sledgehammer Games. It is the eleventh major installment in the series.
In the year 2054, the private military companies become the world's leading military power. Countries replace their own armies by hiring PMCs. You play as Jack Mitchell, the soldier of the biggest PMC named Atlas. You are a loyal combatant, yet a major conspiracy is unraveled in Atlas.
The game's core mechanics revolve around an exoskeleton that is worn by the Protagonist. Exoskeletons offer their users enhanced mobility, strength and unique abilities such as dash, ballistic shield or a short-timed boost. Advanced Warfare does not feature a tradition heads-up display, using holographic projection on the weapons as its interface.
During singleplayer, the players are able to upgrade their exoskeleton using upgrade points that are gained after every mission. 22 points are required in order to purchase every exo upgrade.
As for the multiplayer, the game does not feature many changes apart from the enhanced mobility and the Pick 13 system that allows players to choose any equipment available as long as it does not exceed 13 allocated slots.
13. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a stealth-action third-person game developed by Kojima Productions. It is the fourth major installment in the series. It was marketed as the last game in the series.
Nine years have passed after the infamous Shadow Moses incident. The world is torn apart by local conflicts. Nations hire private military corporations instead of having their own armies. The War Economy emerges with the Sons Of the Patriots system controlling the PMCs. Soldiers are infused with nanomachines that control their behavior on the battlefield, and the weapons are ID-locked. Liquid Ocelot sets out to hijack the system to use in his own interests. Solid Snake grows old rapidly and gets ready for his last mission in order to kill Liquid and save the world once again.
Snake is proficient in Close quarters combat and stealth infiltration. Players are deployed on the battlefield with a wide arrange of gadgets at their disposal, such as the OctoCamo that allows for replicating any surface the player is close to or a Solid Eye that serves as the game's HUD. It is essential to keep an eye on Snake's stress level. As the protagonist's stress level increases, it gets harder to aim, Snake suffers more damage, and it is easier to get knocked out in hand-to-hand combat.
A VR mode is also present in the game where players can learn about the weapons they can use and master the CQC.
14. Magicka 2
Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told that the evil forces will oppose the child. Mages set out on a quest to save the child.
The game could be played alone or in a cooperative mode with up to four players. Unlike most role-playing games, Magicka 2 does not feature any class system. Every character is armed with a staff and a melee weapon.
Magicka 2 features a high degree of satire and a lot of references to other games. For example, one of the weapons the player can use is the Excalibur or the M60 machine gun crafted by a local blacksmith from a string and a shotgun. The main feature of the game is the dynamic spellcasting system that allows combining 8 elementals in order for the player to choose their own playstyle.
15. Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 2 is a first-person shooter, a second installment in the Call of Duty series.
Plot and location
The game is set during one of the most troubling periods of the 20 century: the 2nd World War. The player can take command of various soldiers from Allied armies, and take part in various campaigns in Europe and Africa. The three playable campaigns focus on the Soviet, American and British soldiers fighting the Axis, each encompassing traditional battlegrounds such as Stalingrad, El Alamein and Hill 400.
Call of Duty 2 focuses on combining realism and entertainment in warfare simulation. The playable character can carry two firearms, unique for each country, utilizing each of them in different situations. UI has been changed drastically, removing the visible health bar and overhauling compass HUD. The difficulty system can provide a cinematic experience while keeping the gameplay realistic - on Veteran, each bullet can be fatal.
Visuals and other features
The game boasts a refined graphics engine, with smooth textures, good performance, and stunning effects. Explosions and falling buildings, bullets flying and artillery blasting the ground, every detail is done to ensure the immersion on the battlegrounds of World War II. Multiplayer features include different playing modes, up to 64 players fighting in different locations and using a variety of American, British, Soviet and German weapons.
16. STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
New students are arriving at Jedi Academy on distant Yavin IV but unknown enemy shots down their shuttle. As soon-to-be Jedi approach the Academy on foot they stumble upon two stormtroopers and Dark Jedi that seems to be the reason for the calamity.
The game is the sequel to Jedi Outcast and a part of the series of Jedi Knight RPGs from Raven Software. It continues the tradition of sparkling third-person action gameplay adding new stuff to destroy, new missions to complete and vehicles to drive. A player is granted an opportunity to create own character, customize its appearance, choose lightsaber and learn the way of The Force.
Jedi Academy heavily emphasizes its multiplayer capabilities: there are more than 20 arenas and 6 different play modes to fight your friends and foes that keep gamers playing it even today more than a decade after its release. At its heart is modified Quake III Arena Engine and through the years the game gathered around itself a unique community of fans that mods the jack out of their beloved Jedi Academy.
17. Crysis 2
The sequel to Crysis is set three years after the original. All events of the 2020 incident, especially the human-alien conflict, were kept secret, and CryNet Systems is hunting for survivors of the first contact. However, the extraterrestrial race of Ceph did not give up its plans on the Earth. Crysis 2 introduces the new protagonist, a US Marine codenamed Alcatraz. Prophet, the squad leader from Crysis, also makes an appearance, and his recorded memories guide Alcatraz as he uncovers the alien plot. As in every game of the series, the protagonist is armed with a futuristic Nano Muscle Suit, a military exoskeleton that adsorbs damage, heals and strengthens the wearer. The suits were updated since Crysis, introducing modules for suit customization and a new Tactical mode. The player can now use multiple suit modes at the same time.
Most levels are set in the urban environment this time to distinguish the game from the original. Alcatraz is eventually tasked with defending New York from the alien invasion, and the battle ensues at iconic places like Times Square. The game also includes a multiplayer mode that pits the United States Marine Corps against C.E.L.L. mercenaries.
18. CRYSIS 3
A game that began life as a tech demo, but became a meme instead. The question "But can it run Crysis?" is the true measurement of PC power. Designed by the German studio Crytek Crysis 3 continues the story begun in the second part.
The year is 2047, New York, where evil corporation CELL built Nanodome on top of the city and turned the metropolis into a real jungle. In addition to mundane enemies, the alien race of Ceph threatens humanity who pursues its goals. The player gains control of Prophet - a soldier in nano suit, whose primary goal is to stop the leader of the alien race.
Turning into a jungle landscape one of the most recognizable cities in the world, allowed developers to diversify the gameplay. Together with the nano suit, they transformed the classic first-person shooter into a vast fast-paced sandbox. It depends solely on the player how to complete each level. In addition to a solo story campaign, the game has a multiplayer with 8 modes and 12 maps.
19. Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry is a standalone expansion for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and set 12 years after its events. The game introduces a brand new character - a pirate called Adéwalé who joins the Order of Assassins in order to stop slavery in Haiti. He confronts the local government and starts to sabotage their actions.
Freedom Cry, like the original game, is a pirate-themed title with an accent on sea battles. The story is split into nine missions. You can explore an open-world sea map and attack ships to set slaves free. The ship development system and the amount of weaponry are reduced compared to Black Flag. The game also features land missions and side quests that allow you to upgrade your character and get additional bonuses. You even can recruit unchained slaves to your crew so they will help you in battles.
Freedom Cry follows the traditions of the series and combines stealth elements, used mostly during city missions with open combat. You have several weapon types including swords, guns and throwing knives to distract enemies.
20. BrinkBrink is an immersive first-person shooter that blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character whether playing alone, with your friends, or against others online. You decide the combat role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind’s last refuge. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more.
Brink takes place on the Ark, a man-made floating city that is on the brink of all-out civil war. Originally built as an experimental, self-sufficient and 100% “green” habitat, the reported rapid rise of the Earth’s oceans has forced the Ark to become home to not only the original founders and their descendants but also to thousands of refugees. With tensions between the two groups growing, Security and Resistance forces are locked in a heated battle for control of the Ark. Which side will you choose?
- Not Just Another Hero – Brink's advanced player customization offers a near-endless combination of looks for your character – allowing for the appearance of your character to be truly unique. As you progress through the game and acquire more experience, you’ll have even more opportunities for customization.
- Two Sides to Every Story – Choose to fight through the single player campaign as either a member of the Resistance or the Security and then take your same character online to play cooperatively or competitively against other players.
- Blurring the Lines – Take your unique character online at any time you choose! Brink allows you to seamlessly move between your single player campaign, co-op with friends, and intense multiplayer action. Multiplayer takes the story online where you can play with up to seven other people (or AI characters) cooperatively as you take on the opposing faction or with up to 16 players competitively.
- Play SMART – Brink uses the familiar shooter controls that you’re used to, without frustrating, artificial constraints and adds a new feature: the SMART button. When you press the SMART button, the game dynamically evaluates where you’re trying to get to, and makes it happen. Whether you’re a seasoned FPS veteran or someone just getting started, you’ll be able to make more intelligent decisions during the fast-paced action with SMART.
- Context-Sensitive Goals and Rewards - Objectives, communications, missions, and inventory selection are all dynamically generated based on your role, your condition, your location, your squad-mates, and the overall status of the battle in all gameplay modes. You’ll always know exactly where to go, what to do when you get there, and what your reward will be for success.
Alienation is an isometric shooter with RPG elements, employing a futuristic setting where the planet Earth is under siege by alien forces. The game aims to offer the players an equally satisfying experience of both single-player campaign and a cooperative multiplayer, where up to 4 players can join together on the field of battle.
The game features 3 playable classes of soldiers, each with their set of weapons, traits, and tactics to work around. Different enemies fight players through every level, with rewarding loot to help the characters, such as new weaponry, which can be further upgraded with individual cores. With the progression in the story, new content becomes available, such as loot hunts and PvP arena for competitive play.
The in-game graphics and physics provide the players with a great deal of immersion on the futuristic battlefield, with explosions trembling the earth, the surroundings crumbling around, stunning the eye with every little detail.
22. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
23. SymphonyYour music is under attack, you must liberate it!
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!Key features
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types:
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- Linux: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!) - Windows only
24. Shank 2
The direct sequel to Shank (2010). The main protagonist, Shank, is a former mafia hitman. His home country is taken over by a military coup led by ruthless General Magnus, and Shank has no choice but to fight the regime's militia. There's also a second protagonist, Shank's childhood friend Corina. She can be played in several story missions, as well as in a newly introduced multiplayer survival mode. Corina's abilities are slightly different from that of Shank's, her moves are swifter, however, her attacks deal less damage.
The game is played as a 2D side-scroller. To move forward, Shank and Corina have to defeat all enemies they encounter, using three types of weapons: piercing them with knives, smashing with a club or shooting with a gun. The weapons can be switched on a fly during the action, thus allowing a variety of combos. The gameplay has slightly changed since the original game: blocking is not allowed anymore, and dodging is the only option to evade damage. Like its predecessor, Shank 2 features a somewhat cartoonish visual style, that contrasts the quite bloody and grotesque action scenes.
25. Guns of Icarus Alliance
Guns of Icarus Alliance is an extended player versus environment edition of Guns of Icarus Online, a player versus player multiplayer FPS. It contains Set in a steampunk world, the game is focused on airship combat where you take the role of a member of a four-player team. Every player is responsible for their part of the ship and needs to perform different functions. The game features all content from the original game, including PvP mode.
There are three classes in the game: Pilot, Gunner or Engineer. Only the good interaction and balance between these roles will let your team be successful during battles. You can build and customize your own ship and complete different missions against AI opponents. Raising your rating within the faction, you will gain all perks a leadership can give. Additionally, the game features the fight over certain territories you can conquer. As a result, every match affects the entire war map, taking into account your and your opponents’ wins and fails.
26. Diablo III: Eternal CollectionReturn to the mortal realms with deadly new powers of blood, bone and essence. The Rise of the Necromancer pack unearths a trove of new content, including the Necromancer hero class and two additional character slots. Plus, it grants Necromancer-themed content for all your characters, including Wings of the Crypt Guardian, a Half-Formed Golem pet, a portrait frame, a banner shape and sigil, and a pennant.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-4
26GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Diablo® III: Eternal Collection™ © 2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
27. Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is the second game in Sniper series of tactical shooters with sniping simulation. It is the first game subtitled Ghost Warrior and a spiritual sequel to Sniper: Art of Victory.
The game is set in Latin America, in the deep jungle of a fictional island state Isla Trueno. An enemy power has recently overthrown the local pro-American government. The player assumes control over the US special forces agents and Truenian rebels who fight against the new regime. In Sniper: Ghost Warrior, the player assumes the roles of several main characters, among them a US soldier Tyler Wells who performs sniping and stealth operations, and a local rebel El Tejon who is most useful in open combat.
There are several types of missions in the game. Some of them emphasize stealth action and marksmanship, while others involve direct firefight. Besides a variety of sniper rifles, the characters can use other silent weapons, such as knives and silenced handguns.
The game has a quasi-realistic model of bullet ballistics. The player has to take into account the distance to the target and the bullet's flight time. The wind and the shooter's physical condition also influence the accuracy. In lower difficulty levels, the player can use the system that indicates the designated target and the place of the actual hit.
28. Lost Planet 3
Lost Planet 3 is an action third-person shooter developed by Spark Unlimited. It is the first game in the Lost Planet series timeline.
Several colonists and miners are sent to a planet of E.D.N. III by a company called NEVEC. You play as a miner named Jim that works for NEVEC. All the mined resources are sent back to Earth. Jim unravels the secrets of the corporation Throughout the story.
The game features giant mining mech rigs that are upgradeable to some degree. Players can also upgrade their weapons and suit. In order to buy new upgrades, the players have to find specific parts and scrap that also can be bought. Using the mission-based mechanic, the game allows the players to go on completing the main quests or get some side-quests to help their comrades and gain some new equipment.
Throughout the game the players fight an alien race of Akrid. Akrids have thermal energy flowing in their veins instead of regular blood. That's why they can survive extremely cold temperatures on E.D.N. III.
29. GRIP: Combat Racing
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
30. BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two is an action-shooter game developed by Irrational Games. It was originally released in 2014. 2K Games published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two on PlayStation 4, PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
31. America's Army: Proving Grounds
America’s Army Proving Grounds is a free military game provided by the U.S. Army. The game is a part of America’s Army series.
The player performs as an infantryman, a part of a Long Range Combined Arms – Recon unit. The plot is based on the U.S. intervention in the Ostregal Islands as a call for defending the RDO Government which was struck by the Czervenians. The U.S. forces landed on the Islands to engage in police action and reconnaissance operations.
This is a classic first eye tactical shooter. The player is given certain tasks to perform as a part of the unit.
The aim is to stay alive in campaigns and fulfill each task. It is possible to change the character’s appearance even though the customization system is quite small. There are a few weapons including M4, M16, standard sniper rifle and shotgun. Maps are not too huge which makes it easier to go through a match. The maps vary in landscapes and size. Each one provides its benefits: it is possible to hide behind the trees in the forest mode or hole upon the earth in the field. The player is free to choose the very own tactics, be it the perfect stealth, merging in the terrain, or be it the classic get-through shooting campaign. The gameplay includes medical help; if the player is injured, it is possible to bandage yourself or wait for help.
32. The Mean Greens - Plastic WarfareTake part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
33. DeathSpank: Thongs Of VirtueJoin DeathSpank, in his all new adventure! Fight through war-torn battlefields, tame the violent High Plains and sail your own pirate ship through the savage seas. DeathSpank will vanquish all-new evils, help all-new downtrodden, and dispense justice as only he can. Wield exciting new weapons, slay unbelievable new creatures and get to the bottom of the Thongs of Virtue. The downtrodden cry for justice and DeathSpank will save them or kill them trying.
Evolving the shooter genre with its unique and exhilarating combination of fluid action and combat, Damnation features huge, open environments, frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and high-octane vehicle-based stunts. Presenting players with an intense test of reflexes, quick thinking and rapid-fire conflict, Damnation will feature vast, breathtaking landscapes, each covering miles of distance and thousands of vertical feet.
Billed as a shooter gone vertical and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination.
Choose your own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability
Intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction
Miles of awe-inspiring landscapes and up to three hours of actual gameplay per level
A full-range of unique vehicles from wall-riding motorbikes to armour piercing mobile artillery provide high-octane thrills
Extensive multiplayer options, including drop-in-drop-out co-op
35. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an action, shooter and adventure game developed by id Software, Splash Damage and Nerve Software. It was originally released in 2007. It was published by Activision Blizzard. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Enemy Territory: Quake Wars on PC and Xbox 360. You can purchase the game on Xbox 360 Store.
It was produced by Kevin Cloud and Neil Postlethwaite. Paul Wedgwood directed the game. Bill Brown scored the game.
36. DOOM Eternal
As the DOOM Slayer, you return to find Earth has suffered a demonic invasion. Raze Hell and discover the Slayer’s origins and his enduring mission to rip and tear…until it is done.
Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you battle your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
Slayer Threat Level at Maximum
Armed with a shoulder-mounted flamethrower, retractable wrist-mounted blade, upgraded guns and mods, and abilities like the Double Dash, you're faster, stronger, and more versatile than ever.
Take what you need from your enemies: Glory kill for extra health, incinerate for armor, and chainsaw demons to stock up on ammo to become the ultimate demon-slayer.
BATTLEMODE is the new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience built from the ground up at id Software. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, duking it in a best-of-five round match of intense first-person combat. BATTLEMODE launches with 6 handcrafted maps and 5 playable demons – the Marauder, Archvile, Revenant, Mancubus and Pain Elemental.
37. BioShock 2: Minerva's Den
BioShock 2: Minerva's Den is an action-shooter game developed by Iron Galaxy Studios. It came out on 23-08-2010. 2K Games published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
BioShock 2: Minerva's Den is available on PlayStation 3 and PC.
38. Warhammer 40,000: RegicideWarhammer 40,000: RegicideRegicide is a brutal take on one of the greatest turn based strategy games of all time. The game fuses multiple phases of combat with dynamic action. Manoeuvre your army into place and unleash a devastating array of tactical abilities to crush your enemies. The game offers two distinct modes:
Plan the attack and command your soldiers through two phases of combat. Open fire on your enemies, utilise tactical abilities and unleash psychic powers to crush your foes. Fight your way through violent single and multiplayer battles to destroy everything that stands between you and certain victory.
Sharpen your tactics in both single and multiplayer games based on traditional chess rules, executing brutally violent kills in dramatic battlefield terrains. Select your race and go to war online against opponents from all over the world in the fully cross-platform multiplayer mode.
- 2 unique game modes: Play in both Classic chess and extended Regicide game modes.
- Online and single player: Test yourself against our AI in both Campaign and Skirmish and bring your new skills to bear against opponents in multiple online game modes.
- A cunning AI: Sharpen your skills verse 5 different AI difficulty settings in both Classic and Regicide.
- Local multiplayer: Face off against live opponents in local hotseat matches.
- Asynchronous gameplay: Take your game with you and challenge your friends to multiple asynchronous matches.
- Competitive online leaderboards: Compete against your friends and the world with live Classic and Regicide Leaderboards.
- 50 mission single-player campaign: Join Captain Dracomedes as he fights for Hethgar Prime with the Sons of Sanguinius in the 50 mission, fully-narrated campaign: The Angels of Death.
- 2 unique races: Play as the indomitable Space Marines or blood thirsty Orks, each with their unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities and strategies.
- 11 unlockable Chapters and Clans: Requisition one of 11 iconic Space Marine Chapters or Ork Clans to field in multiplayer and skirmish matches
- 36 exclusive models: Tailor your army's appearance by progressing through Campaign, Skirmish (VS AI) and Online Leaderboards.
- 45 unique player and unit abilities: Unleash an overwhelming array of player and unit abilities to bring devastation to your enemies. Customise your ability loadouts to match your play style.
- Localised in 8 different languages: Play in English, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
This is only the beginning. The universe spans untold galaxies to conquer.
This is not just war. This is REGICIDE.
39. IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year;
Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Note! Multiplayer for Wings of Prey is no more supported!
40. Battlefield 3: Close Quarters
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters is an action-shooter game developed by Electronic Arts DICE. It was originally released in 2012. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
Johan Skugge and Jukka Rintamäki scored the game.
41. Micro Machines World SeriesThe legend is back! Micro Machines World Series combines the thrilling madness of racing micro vehicles with epic team battle strategies, set against the extraordinary interactive backdrops of the everyday home! Grab your NERF blaster, try to avoid the jam, and unleash miniature multiplayer mayhem onto the world!
LEGENDARY LOCATIONS: Featuring the iconic kitchen and pool table tracks amongst others, plus all-new locations and arenas such as the garden and workshop, Micro Machines World Series features 10 Race Tracks and 15 Battle Arenas!
COOL INTERACTIVE PLAY-SETS: Teleporters, catapults, giant fans, etc add even more fun and will ensure no two races are the same!
CUSTOMISABLE VEHICLE CAST: An array of amazing miniature vehicles, each with its own unique load-out of weapons and abilities plus a massive range of customization options!
OFFICIAL HASBRO LICENSES: Featuring NERF, G.I. JOE, HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS and OUIJA
CLASSIC MINIATURE RACING: Micro Machines racing for the purists, including Elimination mode! Huge variety of weapons, interactive tracks, unique skins, and gravestamps to earn!
ALL-NEW BATTLE MODES: Up to 12 players in huge arenas, multiple modes that proves that a single takedown is just as satisfying as winning a race!
TEAM-PLAY: Game-changing synergies as you join together to take on the rest!
ONLINE & OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER: Featuring leaderboards, regular challenges/competitions, seasons, playlists, multiple divisons, etc!
42. Assault HeroesSingle Player, Xbox Live Multiplayer 1-2, 5.1 Surround Sound, HD (High Definition). Buy Assault Heroes - the ultimate arcade shooter! Destroy an underground lab filled with deadly contents. Blast your way through enemy-infested territory. Take out choppers, boats, tanks, and monstrous weapons of doom with your heavily armed 4x4 and speedboat. Battle alone or with a comrade in online co-op. Buy the full game now and unlock guaranteed nonstop action! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
43. Borderlands Game Of The YearBloodthirsty bandits. Vicious monsters. Tons of loot. Lock, load and face the madness.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
Gearbox Software’s acclaimed sci-fi hit comes to the Mac, complete with all four Add-On packs. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition is a unique hybrid of first person shooter and role-playing game with a super sharp visual style and a compelling four player co-op mode.
Planet Pandora is a sparsely populated wasteland where the rule of law gets rewritten daily in the smoke of the last gun battle. Civilization consists of small outposts on the fringe of human influence, in an area called the Borderlands. Pandora’s one claim to fame is a mythical Vault supposedly packed with fantastic riches.
• Unique hybrid role playing shooter that combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression.
• Super sharp graphics style gives Borderlands a unique comic book come-to-life look.
• Co-op Frenzy – drop in and out with up to 4 player co-operative for a maniacal multiplayer experience.
• Huge single-player game with four playable characters and serious replayability.
• Includes all four Add-On packs – The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution.
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
Important information regarding Borderlands Game of the Year Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Borderlands Game of the Year Edition does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series). On older systems you may need to lower the graphical detail to ensure the game runs smoothly.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Due to a graphics card driver issue, Intel HD 5000 and Iris graphics cards are not supported in OS X El Capitan.
Pariah is an action-shooter game developed by Digital Extremes. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by Groove Games. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Pariah is available on PC.
Dustin Crenna, Greg Rahn, Starsky Partridge and Tim Larkin scored the game.
This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time or release as a final product. Purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game.
What if humanity falls? 1991. The nuclear war is over. Central Europe is devastated, Norway has become the last stand. You start as a nameless outlander, but who will you become? No time for uncertainty. Turn a shelter into your home. Fight, run or hide. Take risks, claim rewards. Survive this cut-throat experience.
Vigor is an upcoming free-to-play shoot 'n loot game where you must survive cut-throat encounters to build your very own Shelter amid post-war Norway, 1991.
Survive cut-throat encounters for 8-16 players
Claim precious resources and valuable rewards
Improve your safe shelter and vital equipment
Become the courageous Outlander in post-war Norway
The Vigor Founder’s Pack will be available exclusively during the Xbox Game Preview for $ 19.99 / € 19.99 and will come with several bonus rewards:
Unlimited access to the game during the Xbox Game Preview phase;
Exclusive cosmetic items (a particular Outlander outfit including the iconic Vigor shirt, a trucker cap, and the “dusting” hand gesture);
* 1400 Crowns, with a value of more than double the price of the Founder’s Pack (can be used to buy new cosmetic items once Vigor’s in-game store is added to the game at a later date);
Please note that each of these items will be shipped to your character at separate times during the Xbox Game Preview period (not all together at once).
46. ShootMania StormShootMania the FPS “Powered By Players”
ShootMania Storm is revolutionizing the multiplayer FPS by adding a community dimension and unlimited replayability. Developed by the Nadeo studio, renowned for community racing game, TrackMania, ShootMania Storm boasts quick-fire matches and epic battles, where only your talent will distinguish you from the crowd. Alone, or in a team, enter the arena of your choice: maps, modes and rankings, you are free to play as you like and take part in the ShootMania community as it suits you. Earn the respect of your opponents by improving your ranking, winning eSports competitions or creating your own incredible gaming experiences. A community of FPS players awaits you at the heart of the ManiaPlanet network!Game Features
An Unlimited Gaming World customized For You
- Whether they are classic or developed exclusively for ShootMania Storm, the wide variety of maps and gaming modes offered within the game or created by the community will allow you to live constantly changing experiences.
- Accessible to many and allowing the best to stand out, ShootMania guarantees fun from the first game to the last.
- Experience a fight at any time in a spectacular world. The many competitions held on ShootMania Storm offer the best sporting atmosphere.
- Many players can take each other on simultaneously! The "matchmaking" system allows players to easily connect to a server on their level, whether for pure enjoyment or competition.
- With its map and script editors, numerous communication tools, Machinima sharing and editing tools, etc., ShootMania Storm offers everyone the opportunity to create and share their own game.
47. Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII
Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII is an action-shooter game developed by Digital Illusions Canada. It was originally released in 2003. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII on PC.
48. Depth Hunter 2: Deep DiveDepth Hunter 2 offers 25 exciting missions in 3 huge locations around the world. Players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing, an ancient fishing method.
Players will also have to find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring also in a exploration mode.
Spearfishing and Underwater Hunting are ancient fishing and hunting methods, used to catch fish by using a mechanical harpoon. Today, spearfishing is a sports activity in many countries around the world, especially in the UK, around the Mediterranean Sea and in South America. Spearfishers hunt while diving apnea, holding their breath, so have to coordinate their energy carefully while monitoring their prey, especially in tactically challenging hunting situations.
49. A.V.A. Alliance of Valiant ArmsFace-off against other players in classic modes like Annihilation (Team Deathmatch) and Demolition, or test your skills in unique objective-based modes like Escort, Escape and Infection.
Hone your skills against bots in AI Demolition mode, or join up with other players to take on a variety of co-op scenarios and uncover the story behind AVA’s near-future global conflict.
Build an arsenal of authentic military weaponry and collect hundreds of rare skinned variants. Modify your weapons to augment their stats, then equip your character with armor, perks, and cosmetic items.
Join a clan and compete in ranked championship seasons for epic rewards. The very best clans even have a chance to compete on the world stage at two annual international tournaments!
With hundreds of weapons, dozens of maps, and tons of unique gameplay types, there is no shortage of content to engage with in AVA. New weapons, maps, and modes are added to the game on a monthly basis to keep you coming back for more!
50. Earth Defense Force 5
Become an EDF Soldier and Save Earth
Become one of the soldiers of EDF and exterminate the invading aliens. Protect peace on Earth.
Human-Looking Aliens Appear for the First Time in The Series
What are the unprecedented and intellectual alien beings from another planet called the 'Primer'? A series-first enemy alien finally appears. The battle with this intelligent enemy produces unprecedented deep despair, while leading the player to the most fun yet as EDF must confront them with courage and wisdom.
More Content than Ever, with Online Co-op Mode
Includes more than 100 missions in five difficulties and 1000+ usable arms. The two-players co-op mode can also be played on a single screen, and all missions can be played in online co-op mode up to four players. Control four combatants, and join the battle with other EDF members living in the real world.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
20GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
The game takes place in the setting of the epic "Star Wars". This game is the third in a series of games with the common name of Star Wars Battlefront.
The gameplay consists of battles. You can play on the side of the rebels or on the side of the Empire. You can also go through missions based on the stories of movies. You can play alone and in multiplayer modes, supporting up to 40 players. Multiplayer modes work in a network game or behind a single screen. The game provides an opportunity to participate in the battles for Hoth, Endor, Tatooine and other legendary planets. There is a mission on the unexplored planet of Sallast. You can control not only players, but also a variety of techniques, including huge walkers. As the game characters are present the main characters of the "Star Wars" Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett.
The novelty of the series is the presence of species from the first and from the third person.