The best games like SQR🔲 are:
- arrow_rightGeometry Dash
- arrow_rightSlayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
- arrow_rightGooCubelets 2
- arrow_rightHole In The Wall (itch)
- arrow_rightSQR🔲 2
- arrow_rightGoat Life
- arrow_rightMochi Mochi Boy
35 Best Games Like SQR🔲:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Geometry Dash
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.Game Features
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
- Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
- Thousands of high quality user generated levels!
- Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Lots of achievements and rewards!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
- Steam users get two exclusive unlockable icons!
2. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
3. GooCubelets 2
The Megapuzzle was only the beginning...
A lot of strange anomalies in GooUniverse have caused the creation of new puzzles that are so insane they could mess up your mind and turn your brain into ooze! New traps, new buttons, new aspects to the game...U JELLY?
Can you solve them all using your butter squishing fingers and your quick mind that makes other people jelly? Yes, this was a pun. Take the mission seriously and remember to always goo on.
Categories in common with GooCubelets 2: Casual
5. SQR🔲 2
SQR 2 is a colourful mathematical puzzle. The player's point is to make each line's digit sum equal to appropriate column's sum using addition (+), substraction (-), multiplication (×) and division (÷) operation only.
- 6 levels of complexity (up to 7x7)
- a fascinating intellectual process to train your brains!
- 18 levels tutorial
- unlimited levels to play
- minimal price
- Steam achievements
- pleasant music
As soon as possible:
- trading cards
Develop mathematical thinking playing SQR 2!
6. Goat Life
Goat Life is an unusual 2D platformer with elements of survival in which you have to go through a variety of levels for a goat. The goat loves to eat cabbage from farm beds, this led to the fact that farmers placed traps in all fields and now the goat needs to be careful. Your main task in this game is to collect certain items on the level and avoid contact with the traps. After you collect all the items on the level, the door to the goat's house opens, passing in which you go to the next level. Be careful, because the goat has only one attempt to pass the level.
Ian MacLarty’s Dissembler is a subtle puzzle game about unraveling bold, abstract designs one color at a time. Flip pairs of tiles to make matching color groups vanish, but that's where the resemblance to a standard match-three ends. In Dissembler no tiles will drop in to replace the ones you have matched: your task is to remove all tiles and leave behind a clean slate. The experience starts simply, leading you gently from basic principles to more and more complex puzzles, and before long it will require careful planning and lateral thinking to keep progressing.
- Beautifully-presented minimalist puzzle game with chilled original soundtrack
- Every one of the 120+ puzzles is a hand-made work of art with no randomness
- Experiment freely – undo any number of moves at any time without any penalty
- Buy once and enjoy forever – no in-app purchases necessary!
- Free daily puzzles, plus step-by-step solutions revealed the next day
- Infinite mode offers an endless play mode with online leaderboards
- Color-blind mode makes Dissembler accessible to more players
8. Mochi Mochi Boy
Solve puzzles and collect slimes!
Mochi Mochi boy is a puzzle game where you fill all the tiles in a stage to progress. Stretch , twist and warp your way through a series of puzzling stages while collecting a cast of cute slimes along the way.
Mochi Mochi boy has 6 different modes:
Classic : Play through a set of stages with no special features added.
Dungeon: If your timer drops too low ,monsters become dangerous to touch!
Traps: Avoid spike traps whilst trying to avoid setting off bombs!
Random: All stages are randomly generated
Sprint (A and B) : Work your way through a gauntlet of all 150 stages!
100 slimes to collectWhether it's through treasure chests , or post stage rewards, you'll be rewarded with a vivid cast of slimes . If you're not feeling like solving puzzles, you can visit them in all their gooey glory in the gallery.
9. Words Royale
Bring your brain to the battle in the addictive word based strategy game Words Royale.
Play words on the board to increase your territory at the expense of your opponent. Capture their crown to win!
- Vanquish your opponents with your voluminous vocabulary!
- Sweep aside your adversaries with skillful strategy!
- Battle against your friends, or compete against the AI to rank up!
Categories in common with Words Royale: Strategy
10. Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack
15 educational and fun-filled activities!
Now, two of your child's favorite friends have come together to offer an enchanting collection of 15 traditional, educational and fun-filled activities. Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear invite children to exercise their minds or just have fun! Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack helps kids learn through experimentation, exploration and play. Combining established learning techniques with lovable characters, lively animations, colorful graphics and brilliant sounds, the activity pack provides a positive, safe and challenging environment for children and adults. Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack also includes a collection of classic games designed to enhance early learning skills.
- Put your best strategy to work while playing Go Fish!, a great beginner's card game.
- Learn about colors and numbers while challenging Putt-Putt® to a game of On-ramps and Off-ramps, Putt-Putt's® version of the Snakes and the Ladders game.
- Take your best shot in Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Build logic and reasoning skills with Checkers, Reversi and Lines and Boxes.
- Enhance memory and object recognition with Word Hunt, Cheese King and Remember.
- Learn colors, shapes and eye-hand coordination with Paint Set, Tangrams and Circus Stormin'.
- Create your own Pinball machine - drop the marbles and see what happens.
- Use the Circus Puzzle Blocks to create hilarious pictures and scenes of circus acts.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Categories in common with Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack: Casual
Sheep is a strategy, arcade and puzzle game developed by Capcom, Mind's Eye Productions and Minds Eye Productions. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by Empire Interactive Entertainment. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Sheep on PC, Game Boy Advance and PlayStation.
12. YANKAI'S TRIANGLE
YANKAI'S TRIANGLE is a love letter to TRIANGLES. A puzzling puzzle game about the beauty and joy of infinitely tapping on TRIANGLES for some reason.
With an elegant innovative revolutionary TRIANGLE-first approach to interface, YANKAI'S TRIANGLE lets you tap on TRIANGLES to spin them and stuff. Colors play a part in gameplay too I think. Bring TRIANGLES to a forgotten TRIANGLE, and uncover a TRIANGLE hidden deep beneath the YANKAI.
- Pretty Fun Gameplay (it's all right)
- No Filler - A Veritable Infinity of Meticulously Definitely Handcrafted TRIANGLES
- Over 1.74 x 10^26 Possible Levels (all definitely handcrafted)
- An Inscrutable Three-Pronged Scoring System
- A 'Happy Sounds' Option (woohoo!)
- A 'Colorblind' Option if You Are Colorblind (it's not great tbh)
- A Cool Film Grain Effect
- A Cool Tiled TRIANGLE Background Effect
- Also there are Achievements
A Game By Kenny Sun
(YAN rhymes with KEN and KAI rhymes with EYE by the way)
13. That's Mahjong!
That's Mahjong! is a Solitaire Mahjong game where the purpose is to match tiles of the same type, or any two season tiles.
It aims to bring people into Mahjong and Solitaire together, no matter of which age group they belong to, or what are their hobbies, and it does that by having a multitude of themes.
There's no time limit, but you can always run out of moves, so you will have to plan them carefully.
Each pair awards you with 2 karma points.
Content (such as themes and levels) will keep being added to the game, but on release it will contain:
- 24 themes
- 10 levels (tile arrangements)
Be careful! Some of these levels can be very challenging!
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards (and of course, badges, emoticons and backgrounds!)
Some of the planned improvements are:
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud Saving
So, sit back, relax, and get into the wonders of That's Mahjong!
14. Lovely Planet 2: April Skies
Shoot baddies. Dodge Bullets. Find Secrets
Sequel to the most adorable First Person Shooter Gun Ballet. Feel the speed once again as you jump and shoot your way through the familiar cuetsy abstract world filled with clever traps and angry baddies fuming with rage. Pick out targets with precision accuracy and dodge an infinite barrage of bullets carefully jumping between floating islands all while racing the clock for a better score.
- Play a 100+ levels of pure jumping and shooting
- Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies
- Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode ☯
- Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements
- Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen
Need to pass some time? Don't want to be seen tapping away at your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch? Corners is for you!
• RARE UNLOCKABLE BLOCKS •
Choose your block and watch as it bounces around the screen in pursuit of that thrilling moment... the corner hit, when the block touches two sides at once.
• GET ADDICTED •
Once you start, you won't be able to look away. Watch it for one second or ten minutes... any time you have nothing to do with your eyes. Take the classic, riveting, time-passing screensaver with you wherever you go!
FEATURES TO THE MAX
• Over FORTY unlockable blocks to choose from
• Counter to track lifetime corner hits
• Three speeds
• Screen flash to indicate successful corner hit
• Listen to your own music while you play for the ultimate relaxation experience
• Saves your position when you quit or get a call
• JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE •
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.
16. Brain Games
Brain Games is a collection of memory video games programmed by Larry Kaplan and released by Atari, Inc. for the Atari 2600 in 1978. It is a group of memory games, in which the player is faced with outwitting the computer in sound and picture puzzles. It can be played as either a one or two player game. In place of using the standard joystick, Brain Games utilizes the 12-button keypad controller. In 1978, the game sold for $19.95, and remained roughly the same price in the next few years.
Brain Games was suggested in the 1984 book Clinical Management of Memory Problems as an effective clinical device for memory retraining exercises. Noted for having a variety of useful games, patients would be faced with auditory and visual cues that may improve spatial reasoning.
Categories in common with Brain Games: Puzzle
17. Pushmo World
Experience the fist-pumping joy of push-pull puzzle solving in the latest entry of the critically acclaimed Pushmo™ series! Block-based puzzles, charming characters, and a built-in community make the Pushmo World game endless fun for puzzle solvers of all ages.
When a kindly old inventor creates a wondrous park filled with puzzling playgrounds called Pushmo, a little trickster traps Mallo’s friends inside! Now it's up to our hero, Mallo, to push, pull, and climb his way through 250 mind-bending Pushmo playgrounds to save his friends. But the fun doesn’t stop there! World Pushmo Fair, a robust built-in community feature, makes it easier than ever to create, share, and play a near-limitless amount of custom puzzles created by players around the world!
- Guide Mallo through his first brain-teasing adventure on the Wii U™ console
- Take on 250 fun puzzles, including colorful mural stages
- Visit Pushmo World Fair to play and rate custom Pushmo puzzles from around the world*
- Create custom puzzles in Pushmo Studio with a robust selection of tools
- Share your puzzles seamlessly via the World Pushmo Fair feature or QR Code® patterns*
- Earn Stamps for your Miiverse™ posts*
- Puzzles shaped like real-world objects, animals, and Nintendo characters will impress your eyes and challenge your brain
- Unlock special Mysterious Pushmo with new twists on gameplay, such as yin-yang blocks and timed blocks
- Supports Off-TV Play using the Wii U™ GamePad controller
* Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Categories in common with Pushmo World:
Platform: Wii U
18. Cursor Challenge
Do you want to test your SKILLS and your REFLEXES?
If the answer is YES, this is the right game for you! Cursor Challenge!
In this game your cursor will face a variety of increasing difficulties ... until the last mode. The IMPOSSIBLE CURSOR CHALLENGE!
Legends say neither the developer of the game won that level. Do you think you can do better?
- your cursor!
- 9 different modes
- about 200 levels
- 6 endless challenges
- COOPERATIVE mode on the same screen!
WE DARE YOU!!!
The developer is so sure no one can win the last level that if someone manages to do it and will post the video of the play on the facebook page of the game, its name will be written forever on the HALL OF FAME of the game in the initial menu!
Good luck brave cursor!
(You can find our smartphone version "Finger Challenge" on the smartphone stores)
19. SQR🔲 3
SQR 3 is a colourful mathematical puzzle. The player's point is to make each line's digit sum equal to appropriate column's sum using addition (+), substraction (-), multiplication (×), division (÷), squaring (^) and square root extraction (√) operation only.
- 6 levels of complexity (up to 7x7)
- a fascinating intellectual process to train your brains!
- 18 levels tutorial
- unlimited levels to play
- minimal price
- Steam achievements
- pleasant music
As soon as possible:
- trading cards
Develop mathematical thinking playing SQR 3!
20. Cross Set
Cross Set is a brain-teasing new number puzzle game.
The rule of the game is quite simple:
- There is an NxN square grid (up to 9x9)
- The solution is to have every row and column containing every number 1 through N
- The grid is already constrained by sets of candidates
But the gameplay is deep, when you actually play it.
The feelings you will have when playing this game will be somewhat like playing Sudoku, but it's more enjoyable.
- 50+ Unique Levels
- 17 Steam Achievements
- Calm and Ambient BGM
* All puzzle sets are different from the pre-distributed version.
21. The Food Run
Cakes, pizzas, cookies, burgers, ice cream...
...now that we have your undivided attention, welcome to The Food Run - a colourful, classic puzzle game with a few tasty twists! The aim of each puzzle is simple - all you have to do is eat everything you can see on the screen. Unfortunately you'll find that once you set off in a certain direction to commence eating, you just can't stop (just like in real life)! You'll also have to contend with lots of weird and wonderful objects that will help or hinder your progress on the way to ultimate gluttony.
The Food Run contains 64 unique puzzles across eight themes. Each level has a star rating from one to three, with three stars only being awarded for completing a puzzle in the lowest possible number of moves.
The Food Run is addictive, nutritionally-balanced and deliciously difficult!
22. Margot's Word Brain
Meet Margot, the video game queen of word play. Margot has devised a set of fiendish wordbased puzzles to test your vocabulary, spelling and general language skills. No two games will ever be the same as you pit your wits against the clock to create words from randomly generated letters in order to maximise your score.Features
- Six different word puzzles to tackle: Word Link, Word Mine, Hyper Text, Word Race, Word Safe and Word Search. All of these games present a unique challenge and players will have to master them all to become the ultimate Word Brain.
- Word Brain mode pits the player against all six of the games in succession and records their score so that they can track their progression throughout the game.
- Easy to use menus and gameplay make Margot’s Word Brain a game that is accessible to gamers of all ages and experience levels.
23. ASSASSINATION STATION
ASSASSINATION STATION is a dastardly difficult stealth pixel shooter featuring procedurally generated levels, a sky-high skill ceiling, competitive scoring system, and frenetic, smoke-smooth gameplay.
A WEALTH OF STEALTHIFICATIONWith simple core mechanics that are easy to learn and difficult to master, ASSASSINATION STATION allows each player to move with freedom and personality, combining the powers of click-based teleportation and quick key-to-leg control. Avoid cleverly placed traps, sneak behind goblin hordes to slay with surprise, and embody the efficient pixelized killer.
PROCEDURAL GENERATION STATIONDiscover chests, uncover secrets, and puzzlemurder through dynamic, shifting level structures crawling with ruthless foes. The forests of ASSASSINATION STATION are homegrown to guarantee quick, brutal, and unforgivingly chewy challengebites, each and every time.
CENTRALIZED, GLOBALIZED LEADERBOARDSCompete against the world with in-game Steam leaderboard functionality! ASSASSINATION STATION's intricate and balanced scoring system provides a competitive environment to one-up your friends from across the street, or strangers from around the globe, and prove that you are the number one assassin.
24. Hanger World
Awesome ragdoll swinging action with crazy physics!! BUT DON'T LOSE YOUR BODY PARTS! :)
• SWING your ragdoll through dangerous levels filled with razor sharp spikes, buzz saws, lethal lasers, hungry monsters and all sorts of limb cutting obstacles!
• CREATE your own levels and share them with your friends!FEATURES
• 100+ Hanger killing levels!
• Level Editor! Create and share your levels with others!
• Speedrun Mode on all levels - Get the best time!
• Unlock cool rewards for your Hanger!
• Powered by state of the art Ragdoll Limb Cutting Technology™!
• Swing around like a Stickman Ragdoll Spider Man!
• Music by Boy vs Bacteria!
THE HISTORY OF HANGER
From hugely successful flash games with millions of plays to featured mobile games with millions of downloads and now back to desktop again - The Hanger games has had great success on every platform that they've been released on so far and now Hanger World is finally coming to Steam!
Keep on Swingin'!
25. Solitaire Club
Experience real casino flair on your PC with Solitaire Club. Choose between 4 different decks and master 80 exciting levels in 10 entertaining and differently themed worlds.
Unlock decks and backgrounds by earning achievements and bonus coins within the game and experience the complex gameplay and huge scope of Solitaire Club.
Scores are saved in local ranking lists and tutorial levels help newcomers learning the ropes.
Wildcards and an Undo button will help you in case you get stuck, and premium graphics and music will create the perfect Solitaire atmosphere.
Prove your card combo skills and become the Solitaire Club Champion!
- 80+ levels
- 10 different theme worlds
- 4 different decks
- 18 rewards for unlocking new decks and backgrounds
- Premium graphics and sounds for true casino flair
- Tutorial levels for newcomers
- Wildcards and Undo button
- In-game coin system
Categories in common with Solitaire Club: Casual
26. Minesweeper Genius
Inspired by the classic computer game from our childhood, Minesweeper Genius is a brain teaser that will challenge your logical thinking.
Help Aristotle – the genius with a broom – sweep the field to escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Read the numbers to know how many mines there are in each column and each line
• Flags the tiles which contain a mine
• Then move the sweeper genius to the portal!
• Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
• Absolutely no guessing or luck involved
• Game Center Achievements
• iCloud Save
27. Blade Runner (1985)
Blade Runner is a video game loosely inspired by the 1982 film Blade Runner, but actually based on the film soundtrack by Vangelis as the publishers were unable to obtain a licence for a film tie-in. The game was published in 1985 by CRL Group PLC for Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC. Reviews of the game were average at best.
Categories in common with Blade Runner (1985):
Platform: Commodore / Amiga
28. ARKANOID Plus!
ARKANOID Plus! is an updated version of the original arcade blockbuster. Players must destroy colored blocks by guiding an Energy Ball around the screen using a spaceship called a VAUS. The game features a host of new modes and settings which radically alter the gameplay experience: "Arcade Mode" consists of 61 Rounds divided into left and right versions with two types of boss characters appearing in the last Round; "VS Mode" lets players face off against a friend or the CPU; and the unfailingly frantic "Time Mode" challenges players to clear Rounds within a strict time limit. Factor in the subtle differences arising from the choice of “Lives” or “Barrier” rules, along with a plethora of exciting items, and it’s clear you’re in for hours and hours of blockbusting fun!
Add-on Content:ZONE2 Pack Wii Points:
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
Categories in common with ARKANOID Plus!:
29. Klondike Solitaire
Softick Solitaire is a classic Klondike solitaire game specially optimized for iPhone multitouch screen with a large and eye-friendly card set.
Feel the difference! We really worked hard to give you hours of exciting game. Softick Klondike Solitaire is smart enough to catch the meaning of every gesture, helping you to focus on the game and not on the control.
Our new Solitaire for your new iPhone has plenty of the nice FEATURES:
- Large and eye-friendly card set, optimized for fingers and long play
- Intuitive cards dragging system
- Optional timed game, scoring and statistics
- Unlimited undo
- Automatic cards turnover and other helpful time-saving assistance
- Saves your game on exit, power loss, incoming call or SMS
- Different types of scoring with additional Vegas game
Now find a minute to forget your day-to-day worries and play classic Klondike solitaire card game!
Categories in common with Klondike Solitaire: Card
Sportsball is soccer, jousting, and flying birds. In this local multiplayer game, become a squawk jockey and join one of 4 world renowned teams. Each team flies one of their 4 unique birds in order to flap, tackle, dive, and score their way into Sportsball history. Teams clash in 10 stadiums across the world, from historic Melbourne, Australia to the recently constructed Tokyo Space Dome. Play against your friends in over 7 game modes, or customize the options to create your own! Whether you’re playing a competitive two vs. two match, a one on one duel, or a cooperative Rallyball training session, you’ll feel the rush of flying high and the inspiration of the roaring crowd. Not feeling competitive, but want to join in on the fun? Use the Wii U™ GamePad microphone to announce the matches! Give a play by play, or heckle your friends. What are you waiting for? Call up all your buddies, mount your birds, and play Sportsball!
Categories in common with Sportsball:
Platform: Wii U
31. TNK III
TNK III (titled T.A.N.K. in Japan and on some computer releases) is a 1985 top-view shoot-'em-up arcade game by SNK. Versions for home computers were released by Ocean Software for the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, and Amstrad CPC in 1987. A sequel was also released for the Nintendo Entertainment System titled Iron Tank. Both games feature the first appearance of Ralf Jones (AKA: Paul) predating his appearance in Ikari Warriors. This game also predates Ikari Warriors in its use of a rotary joystick.
Categories in common with TNK III:
33. Strategy X
Strategy X (ス卜ラテジーX) is an overhead, vertically scrolling shooter released in arcades by Konami in 1981. The player controls a tank through various stages, defeating enemies and picking up fuel. It was ported to the Atari 2600.
Strategy X was made available by Microsoft for its Game Room service for the Xbox 360 and Games for Windows - LIVE in May 2010.
Categories in common with Strategy X: Shooter
Platform: Atari 2600
34. Heroes 2: The Undead King
Heroes 2 : The Undead King is a turn-based strategy game in a fantasy world.
A new menace looms over The Kingdom. The Undead King is preparing dark forces to return and conquer the world. You are a brave knight travelling in search of pieces of a map to a powerful artifact, which could help to defeat the undead and save The Kingdom.
Be ready for an exciting journey with lots of battles, powerful artifacts, magic and dungeons.
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• Lots of creatures for recruiting.
• Many artifacts and magic scrolls to discover.
• A vast world for exploring.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!