The best games like Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion are:
- arrow_right東方幕華祭 TouHou Makuka Sai ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival
- arrow_rightAgent 9
- arrow_rightGems of War - Match 3 RPG
- arrow_rightBattleLore: Command
- arrow_rightHidden City: Hidden Object Adventure
- arrow_rightDrug Wars
- arrow_rightColony Survival
99 Best Games Like Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (22)
- Android (16)
- macOS (39)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (29)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (29)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. 東方幕華祭 TouHou Makuka Sai ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival
Notice: If screen tearing or the game speed is abnormal, try playing in full-screen or turning on/off vertical sync with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
The Scarlet Devil Mansion brings disaster to Gensokyo again?! The girls take their way towards the scarlet mansion, meet familiar (and also unfamiliar) rivals to fight in spell cards battle!★Keyboard controlsThe Arrow Keys Move
X Bomb(Spell Card);Cancel
Shift Low-speed mode
Esc Pause★Gamepad controls (Xbox | Play Station)Left stick/D-pad Move
A | × Shot;Confirm
RB | R1 Bomb(Spell Card);Cancel
LB | L1 Low-speed mode
B/START | □/OPTIONS Pause
If you want to change your controller setting, please use Steam Controller Configuration.★Background storyThe night falls, Gensokyo was falling into tranquility...
All of the sudden, strange aura shrouded the land.
The miko of the Hakurei Shrine perceived the disaster.
The magician of the magic forest is also very excited about the news.
Even the miko of Moriya Shrine became aware of the abnormal activities of Youkai.
Another disaster? With that question in mind, the girls started investigating.
Seems like the owner of the scarlet mansion was planning something...★New character
○The Messenger of the Night
Abilities: Capable of making the darkness fall
A Youkai that appeared in the forest lately, we never encountered her before, probably because of weak perception.
She likes darkness (it's the feature of this kind of Youkai) but she doesn't include human in her diet.
If there is human near her, she would use her ability to drive them away and warn them. We have no clue where she comes from.
Half of her wings is hidden in the void of darkness. She holds a candlestick in her hands that seems to be able to collect light.
She didn't seem like a strong Youkai, but definitely more mature than the others, she's most likely preserving her power.
She's a devil lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, not very strong in particularly.
Little devil was trusted to manage the library because Patchouli's rare absence. She has learned several magic tricks, and considered quite talented.
Looks like she's into mischievous magic.★About Patchouli
When she was wandering about and looking for grimoire, she felt an abnormal scent.
She called it'strange scent' because it contains unusual composition.
She went out alone,trying to find it for the development of a new kind of magic.
Because of her health issues, she was prepared for the trip and entrusted little devil to manage the library before she left.
Even though she still can't stay in the outside world for a very long time, so she didn't go farther than the nearby forest.
During the trip, she found out the Youkai that she ran into were all diffusing that 'strange scent' while leading themselves to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
At the same time, the Youkai also became very agitated and ferocious. She then quickly went back to the mansion because things weren't right...
2. Agent 9
- 8 Unique Levels
- Super Stealthy Mechanics
- Original Thumpin Blues Music
- Arbitrary High Scores and Ratings
- Permadeath and Casual Modes
- Sub-Par Enemy Variety
- Exactly 2 Boss Battles
- Super Big Secrets
GameplayWith difficult enemies, quick levels and no checkpoints, Agent 9 is pretty unforgiving. Succeeding at a level requires you to learn it's ins and outs, enemy locations, and unique mechanics. Master a level by aiming for it’s platinum rating or take the time to find its hidden secrets. Get your hands on a few weapons that will help you combat enemies ranging from pesky drones to extremely angry looking goons. (wait until you see their faces) Defeat powerful bosses, dodge a storm of bullets, and pistol-flip your way to fame and badassery!
Stylized WorldThe elusive Enigma Order threatens world stability and it’s up to Agent 9 to stop them in their tracks! Dive into the 1960's vintage sci-fi world through hand-made and original levels. From underground lairs to snowy mountain tops, Agent 9 offers a varied and beautiful array of environments for you to explore. Grab your car keys, snuff out your cigarette, and get to work!
Underdog DeveloperAgent 9 is the project of a single person under the name of Noodle Games. It's rough around the edges and unintentionally silly at times! There's nothing that will blow you away, but its a fun few hours where you can experience the end-result of my 9-month long learning experience. So thanks for stopping by, and remember to embrace the jankiness!
3. Gems of War - Match 3 RPG
From the creators of Puzzle Quest comes the ultimate evolution of the Puzzle-RPG-Strategy mashup, Gems of War!
Immerse yourself in a world of adventure as you collect heroes from across the realm and battle foes with the power of the puzzle board. Unlock new realms with kingdoms to conquer and hundreds of troops to collect.Join the war and start your journey to becoming a puzzle legend today!
Match-3 Puzzles - Dive into this fun, easy to play puzzle game where you match gems for crazy combos
Build Your Team of Heroes - Collect over 300 troops and unlock spells to attack your enemies
Play Endless Mini Games - Enjoy different modes of play with a robust catalog of side activities and mini games
Conquer New Realms - Unlock the Krystara & Underworld maps with over 30 Kingdoms and 350 Quests to complete
Complete Weekly Events - Join live events and complete endless puzzle missions
Collect Daily Bonuses - Login daily to collect free bonus rewards
Play With Friends - Battle in asynchronous PvP and rise up the global ranks
Categories in common with Gems of War - Match 3 RPG: Puzzle
4. BattleLore: Command
EPIC FANTASY BATTLES
Command valiant warriors and vicious demons in BattleLore: Command, based on the board game BattleLore Second Edition. Lead the noble Daqan army as they fearlessly defend their homeland from the invading hordes of the Uthuk Y’llan– demon-blooded barbarians spreading chaos and destruction wherever they go. Or, lead the Uthuk Y’llan and channel their fury into military supremacy.
PREPARE FOR WAR: Muster armies suited to the mission at hand and support your strengths as a commander. Deploy them strategically and order them unit by unit.
WIELD ARCANE POWERS: Lore powers give each army unique tactical and magical advantages you can use to surprise the enemy and turn the tide of battle.
FIGHT A HEROIC CAMPAIGN: Take charge of the Daqan army in a multi-mission single-player campaign to vanquish the Uthuk Y’llan and save Terrinoth.
MULTIPLAYER: Choose from multiple battlefields and game modes and play either the Daqan Lords or Uthuk Y’llan in battles against a friend or the computer in multiplayer.
EXPAND YOUR GAME: Purchase the all-new LOCUST expansion to add even more units and battlefields to your game!
YOU ARE IN COMMAND.
There is no life. There is no hope. There is only the Grappledrome!
In the future, mankind leaves the flesh behind and uploads their minds to computers. But their digital paradise becomes a cyber hell when the Overlord, a malevolent artificial intelligence, arises and enslaves them all. For all eternity they are forced to compete in the Grappledrome for his twisted amusement!
Grappledrome is a tense, fast-paced multiplayer arena shooter built around a grappling/swinging movement mechanic - it's Unreal Tournament meets Bionic Commando. Soar through the map looking for the ideal weapon pickup before ambushing your victim from on high. Make spectacular escapes, swing past obstacles and find new angles to re-engage your enemy. Delight the Overlord as you kill each other for all eternity!Key Features
- Fast-paced, multiplayer combat
- Unique grappling/swinging movement mechanic
- Jetpack to get yourself out of trouble
- Open, clutter-free maps that test your ability to shoot on the run
- Unique weapon set with more on the way!
- Offline play available in the form of Time Trial maps. Compete for the top spot on Steam leaderboards!
6. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure
#1 Most Popular Hidden Object Game In the World!
Get ready for a journey unlike any other in Hidden City®!
Mirages of an unknown city have been seen around the world. Is it real … or a hoax? While your detective agency is busy gathering information, your friend is dragged into the phantom city by black smoke. The only one who can save him, you must now enter the strangest place you’ve ever been … where magic, witchcraft and science work together, imagination turns real and weird creatures wander the streets. All around there are people and things gaining unusual abilities and a black smoke that seems to be alive, bringing with it enigmatic artifacts, secrets and dangers.
In order to rescue your friend and solve these unexplained phenomena, you will need to fulfill risky quests, explore dungeons, research amulets and get help from friends. Unravel the many mysteries of Shadow City as you fight monsters, confront a cult and rid the city of a horrible evil!
While this game is absolutely free to play, you have the ability to unlock optional bonuses via in-app purchases from within the game. You may disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
● 58 eerie locations to search
● Over 4524 quests to complete
● 683 collections to piece together
● 42 distinctive characters to meet
● 15 monsters to battle in mini-games
● Play with your friends to fight the evil together!
● Regular free updates with loads of new content
● Google Play game services support
COMPATIBILITY NOTES: This game performs best on high-end smartphones and tablets.
VISIT US: http://www.g5e.com
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
GAME FAQS: https://support.g5e.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005751985-Hidden-City-Hidden-Object-Adventure
Terms of Service: http://www.g5e.com/termsofservice
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Categories in common with Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure: Adventure
7. Drug Wars
Drug Wars is a gritty, gory romp through a futuristic New York City, circa 3100, where severe global warming conditions have resulted in a harsh divide between upper-class Brooklyn gang bosses and a booming population of engineered Neanderthal bottom-dwellers.
Using the powerful Crytek 2 Engine, Paleo Entertainment offers players of Drug Wars a collection of varied maps rife for fast-paced multiplayer chaos, featuring a deadly variety of weapons, including everything from a biomechanical arm to environmental objects - including the severed limbs of your foes - to gain control of the coveted drug trade. Add in several brand-new vehicles to both traverse across the detailed landscapes and mow down your opponents, and Drug Wars offers up a slew of game options to keep players addicted to the bloody fun.
8. Colony Survival
Build your own village, castle or city and populate it with colonists! Let guards, farmers, miners, foresters, bakers, smelters and artisans work for you. After the sun has set, most colonists will go to bed, but the enemy awakens. A horde of monsters will assault your colony and try to slaughter you and your villagers. Defend your colony with walls, moats and guards!
- Multiplayer support: play with friends and strangers!
- Advanced pathfinding: colonists and zombies will find their way in the world you've build. They will dynamically navigate stairs, bridges and tunnels.
- Explore a world with realistically placed biomes. A giant jungle in the center of the world, surrounded by savannas, deserts and temperate biomes. Two polar regions in the far north and south.
- Support for textures and language packs created by players
- Dynamic lighting and eye adaptation
- Voice your suggestions and be part of the development of Colony Survival!
9. Brutal Street 2
Brutal Street's sequel has finally come to fruition!
Five years is a long wait, but now that wait is over—the bloodiest gangster battles have returned!
This isn't just some casual game to kill time. Nor is it one of those pay-to-win games that have been flooding the market.
What we offer is a single guarantee—that this is THE game that'll revive all those nostalgic memories and allow you to relive the classic arcade games you grew up on!
Playing in 2P Mode, shooting barrels, picking up HP potions and weapons, and, of course, kickin' some serious enemy butt!
From Hong Kong all the way to the US of A, the fights just don't stop! It's time to assemble—all 8 heroes are ready for action!
We offer you unique, creative gameplay:
Weapon ultimates, dual-weapon setting, skill point allocation for equipment sets, and a deep connection between players and the scenes on-screen.
We also offer you an authentic arcade-style experience in our designs:
Tough "kouha" manga art style, destructible battlefield items,
thugs lying and waiting in corners, vans coming out of nowhere, enemies arriving by subway, bonus stages involving a thief,
100+ skills, 6000+ pieces of equipment,
moving, dodging, tossing people up in the air, taking on strong bosses...
You name it! We have it all!
[Original Brutal Street Achievements]
- 5M+ downloads across platforms
- Ranked No.1 over 25 countries
- Simple, classic controls have been made even better!
Move, dodge, and attack enemies via simple "tap-and-slides".
Using skills has also become more free, more agile, and more accurate—whether they affect a circle, straight line, or fan-shaped area!
- Classic arcade elements are back!
Thugs chillin' in corners will suddenly come out and kick you.
Enemies will arrive in vans, subways, or even from the sky! They'll jump you when you least expect it.
Remember to destroy obstacles on the battlefields and pick up HP potions and weapons.
Don't let the masked thief get away! He doesn't show up very often, but when he does, show him who's in charge! Plenty of great equipment awaits!
- 8 characters for you to choose from, dozens of active skills, and 100+ passive skills!
5 major blocks, 3 different difficulty levels, and 80+ stages!
Protect Hostages, Survival Mode, Limited-Time Missions—various game modes, unlimited fun!
- 2P Mode—collaborative teamwork where you fight the boss together! It's the kind of fun that brings you back to the good ol' 90s!
- Unique and original weapons' ultimate skill system!
Your character will have different ultimates when equipped with different weapons.
More powerful attack skills? More stalwart defense skills? AoE or single-target skills? Protecting allies or further enhancing your attack? Well, we'll leave the choice for you, the players, to decide!
- Another unique system: Dual-Weapon Setting
Each hero has 2 different kinds of weapons. Choosing different weapons will change your character's normal attacks, ultimates, and even their appearance!
Gloves or knuckles? Dual guns or a shotgun? Tachi or blades? They don't just look different, they come with whole different attack methods!
- Accumulate skill points to activate set skills.
There are a total of more than 50 sets, each with more than 3 varieties. Choose your own combinations freely and activate more than 100 different set skills!
- Evolved avatar system—change costumes from head to toe!
Gangster outfit, ninja suit... every kind you can think of!
- Tougher bosses & more distinguished enemies!
A grandpa who knows Wing Chun, a heavy-built local gangster, the leader of Bosozoku... More than 10 cunning bosses will stop you from conquering their streets!
- Smoother action and more breathtaking close-up shots of ultimate skills!
- The highly-acclaimed talent point allocation system with its high degree of freedom has returned, only even better!
E-mail: [email protected]
10. Elly The Jelly
Take action in this awesome Party Game!
Gather your friends and loose your friendship laughing!
To play this amazing platform-shooter you must shoot pieces of you at your enemies, trying to push them out of the arena!
Be careful! Each piece you shoot, you loose in weight, making yourself easier to push!
But you can take back your pieces, or the ones of your enemies! Awesome!
As if it wasn't enough, there are also plenty of items that can be used to help you claim victory, or just to make everything more chaotic!
At least 1 controller or another device running the game in a local network is needed to play.
11. The Resistance
You have one chance. One chance to save the resistance. Fight, that is what you have been taught your whole life, that there was never an end to war, but this could be it. This could be the last factory to destroy, this could save the world. And only you can do it. Take on the role of Private Vaughn and fight your way through many waves of cyborgs and robots, recover the factory destroyer weapon aboard the ship, and blow the factory up! This is it, the last chance. Will you risk it?
Categories in common with The Resistance: Action
14. Blackgate Deluxe Ed.
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition amplifies the 2.5-D game with new maps, enemy encounters, difficulty levels, batsuits, and enhanced visuals. A companion game to Batman: Arkham Origins, players can continue the storyline of the console version and discover more details of the Dark Knight’s past. Featuring stealth gameplay, free-flow combat, and Batman’s famed arsenal of gadgets, the genuine Arkham experience is reproduced in a deep, action packed side-scrolling adventure.
Platform: Xbox 360
Anyland is an open virtual reality universe to create your home, chat with others, explore & live in! Made from the ground up for VR, and shaped by all of us together.
Anyland is a blank canvas for your imagination with no predefined stories and themes... it's up to all of us together to invent the world. Build, script, share, collect, meet friends, have parties, play games, watch videos, explore areas, and make history in a new reality!
We are two indie devs & VR enthusiasts and this is our labor of love. We hope to say hi to you in Anyland! If there's anything you need, let us know please, and thanks for being in Anyland!
Please note Anyland is free to download, chat & explore. You also get a free 1-week trial of the creation tools, and after that, can decide if you want to buy the creation tools for one year, or if you want to continue to freely chat & explore. Buying the creation tools will help us cover our server costs, so thanks if you get them!
Anyland has a sibling called Manyland.
[First video's music by Rimsky. Second and thid video's music by Kevin MacLeod of Incompetech.com with a Creative Commons license. Related keywords: vr modeling, mmo, crafting, roleplay. Greetings to the robot & makers of Job Simulator. Thanks!]
16. The Pagemaster
The Pagemaster is a video game released in conjunction with the 1994 film The Pagemaster. A character can be guided through a selection of literature genre-themed levels, ranging from horror to adventure and fantasy worlds. Magic can be used, and stomping enemies to death by jumping on their heads is permitted. Enemies include bats, flying books, giant hands, ghosts, pirates, and more. The PC version of the game is completely different; it is an interactive adventure game that has a plot unrelated to that of the movie.
Categories in common with The Pagemaster: Action
17. The Last Airbender
"The Last Airbender” is the official video game of the highly anticipated summer live action adventure film by M. Night Shyamalan. The game follows the climax of the movie from the perspective of the antagonist Prince Zuko, exiled prince of the Fire Nation, who embarks on an epic journey to capture the Avatar, a young boy named Aang, in order to regain his father’s honor. Players immerse themselves in an incredible interactive world as Aang, Zuko and the Blue Spirit – participating in epic battles, hand-to-hand combat and various challenges throughout the game discovering and mastering amazing Firebending and Airbending abilities.
Become Aang, Zuko & The Blue Spirit – As Zuko, use destructive Firebending fireballs , bombs and more to battle for power. As Aang, use amazing Airbending powers such as air walls and blasts to manipulate the environment and control the elements. As the Blue Spirit, Zuko’s Ninja alter ego, defeat your foes using stealth maneuvers and unique weapons.
Discover Your Bending Powers - Players utilize the stylus to bend fire and air as they combat, destroy, battle and maneuver through the mystical Avatar universe.
Action-Packed Levels – Journey through 14 levels of dynamic game play and 3 intense boss battles to a climatic ending.
Exclusive Character Powers – Playing as Aang, players can bend water and use Aang’s glider to escape and maneuver. Playing as Zuko and the Blue Spirit, players use dodge rolls, slash attacks, and parkour abilities to avoid and stun enemies.
Nintendo DSi Feature – The Bender Detector - Shoot a photo and discover what type of bender you and your friends are.
The Movie Experience Plus More – dynamic physics and graphics bring the movie experience to life like never before. To add further depth and uniqueness, the game not only follows the climax of the movie from Prince Zuko’s perspective utilizing special telekinesis fire bending powers but also takes the player to exclusive in-game environments.
Categories in common with The Last Airbender:
18. NBA LIVE 09 All-Play
NBA LIVE 09 is back. It rewrites the book on authenticity and connectivity - but is still accessible enough for new users. Dynamic DNA emulates - with absolute precision - an NBA player in every sense of the word. NBA LIVE 365 takes the statistical data of Dynamic DNA and brings it to life. Just like the real NBA game, players get injured, free agents sign late, great players go cold and no-names break through.
- Unique Wii Experience - Enjoying basketball action on Wii is now easier with refined gestures that get you into the action with a variety of ways to play that offers something for everyone.
- All-Play Controls - A simplified control system enables novice players to focus on fun. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the game controls player movement.
- Point and Pass - Challenge yourself using a precision passing system with Point and Pass.
- FIBA Expanded - With 24 national teams to choose from, you can compete against any NBA or WNBA team using authentic FIBA rosters and teams.
- 21 - All-new to All-Play, but a fan favorite on the court. A great way to practice shooting and free-throws to challenge yourself and show your opponent what you can do.
- That Girl’s Got Game - These women can do it all – dunk, shoot 3’s and block shots. Suit up from your choice of 22 WNBA players featured in game, including stars such as Candace Parker, Sue Bird or Lisa Leslie and take on your favorite NBA or FIBA team.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
Categories in common with NBA LIVE 09 All-Play:
19. Garrison: Archangel
Garrison: Archangel is a fast-paced, customizable, mecha fighting game designed for one-on-one and multiplayer team battles coming soon for Early Access on Steam!
These are the features to expect when Garrison: Archangel is completed!
- Design a custom Archangel down to the colors of each part.
- Battle friends and foes in various maps and arenas.
- Custom Game mode allows you to set up your own local games with changeable rules, stats, teams and options! Have duels, deathmatches, free-for-alls and survival games with your friends and the AI!
- Couch split-screen of up to four players! (Controllers required!)
- Connect and fight with players around the globe.
Create the mech of your dreams choosing from a range of carefully designed components and weapons.
Archangels can wield a huge arsenal of weapons each having unique mechanics and gameplay. Each handcrafted weapon allows players to play the way they want whether it’s beating down opponents with the Dominus Sword or blasting them with rockets. Or both.
You and your friends can pilot Archangels from the comfort of your sofa with 4-player local gameplay!
Battle through a variety of arenas that vary from stadiums to trap-filled death pits in our Custom Game mode!
The developers plan for this to be an expansive project with continuous updates. These updates will include new mecha parts, armaments, attachments, maps and game modes.
It will also have a heavily community-driven development cycle so that the players get what they want in terms of content. The development team is opening up multiple avenues for contact and will continue to stay active on social media and the Discord channel. So please feel free to share your thoughts with us!
Hacktag is a 2-player co-op stealth-game with an asymmetric gameplay.
Play as the stealth-agent on the field or as the Hacker, virtually infiltrated and cooperate to fulfil industrial espionage missions together to takedown corporations.
In 2029, in a parallel world, you are a mercenary who secretly accomplishes missions for corporations struggling for leadership. To succeed you will have to team-up by 2 and infiltrate corporations simultaneously in two ways:
- As the stealth agent, infiltrating the level with an isometric 3d view and a fast infiltration gameplay with a rewarding arcade feeling.
- Or as the hacker infiltrating virtually the same level with a holographic blueprint vision and moving on a virtual network to interact with the cameras, doors, phones or coffee machines…
The whole Hacktag experience is designed to make the players feel like they are spy or heist movie heroes.
- Online and local multiplayer: play separately or share the same screen.
- Original co-op mechanics and mini-games: deactivate alarms, unlock doors or jails together in stressful situation!
- "Co-opetitive" gameplay: as mercenaries, your partner is also your best competitor!
- Procedural generation: 3 corporations, 3 types of missions and an infinity of levels. (locked at the beginning of EA)
- Experience and unlockable skills: gain levels and choose new active or passive skills.
- Online challenges, ranking and leaderboards: Share your scores and defy your friends.
- Character creation: Customize your character with unlockable content.
- Unique story for each player: experience Hacktag’s story with your own NPCs.
21. Starway Fleet
Jump in the cockpit of a space fighterStarway Fleet is an action-focused space fighter simulator game. Take part in various missions including interception or reconnaissance, provide fighter cover for cargo ships or help rescue the crew of disabled ships, etc. Fight offline in quick missions against computer-controlled enemies or online with your friends in co-op mode (up to 3 players). Be the famous fighter ace, let the whole Universe know your name!Features:
- 3 game modes: quick missions, custom battles and survival mode.
- 10 exciting quick missions, which can be played both in Single-player and Co-Op multiplayer.
- 2 custom battle maps, both playable in Single-player and Co-Op multiplayer.
- 2 survival maps, both playable in Single-player and Co-Op multiplayer.
- Epic space battles, heavily armed capital ships.
- Multiplayer mode with up to 3 simultaneous players.
- Optional VIVE support: experience the excitement of space combat directly from the cockpit of your fighter.
- HOTAS, mouse + keyboard and game pad support.
22. Mr Blaster
Mr Blaster - new game inspired by classics like Worms - will bring the joy of shooting your opponent in the face to the whole new level! This fast-paced, casual game is set in the colorful cosmic environment with incredibly fun ragdoll physics and easy, well-known mechanics - with a twist!
Join a space adventure and take aim at your enemy, shoot with precision and dodge their attacks - with random encounters like flying satellites making things more interesting!
Test yourself in solo mode by fighting against bots - it may sound easy but beware, your opponents will get harder to beat with your progress and you might end up with a rocket in your... Face!
Train your aim by destroying computer AI in a duel or in a 4-men epic battle - this will help you become the best amongst other Blasters!
Verify your skills in multiplayer mode! Play with your friends in a local split screen 2-men battles or join online 4-men game! Feeling competitive? Join the global leaderboard and climb tires to reach the highest rank!
Want to be snazzy? Conquer your opponent's planets to unlock new platforms, flags and 13 sprites to customize your character!
Steady your aim, shoot with accuracy, destroy your opponents - and maybe you'll be crowned the ruler of Mr Blaster's Universe!
- ragdoll physics
- rich world with fun and colorful graphics
- solo mode
- online multiplayer
- leaderboard in competitive mode
- 13 avatars for your character
- 13 different planets to be conquered
23. X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse
X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse is an action-shooter game developed by Zero Gravity Entertainment. It was originally released in 1997. WizardWorks published the game.
You can play X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse on PC.
Method of the W.O.R.M scored the game.
24. Eternal War: Shadows of Light
Eternal War: Shadows of Light is an action-shooter game developed by Two Guys Software. It was originally released in 2003. Two Guys Software published the game.
You can play Eternal War: Shadows of Light on PC.
26. Stealth Force: The War on Terror
Stealth Force: The War on Terror is an action-shooter game developed by Atomic Planet Entertainment. It was originally released in 2005. Midas Interactive Entertainment published the game.
Stealth Force: The War on Terror is available on PC.
27. Polar Panic
Mr. Big has set his sights on the rich reserves of the Arctic, and he’s hired hunters to clear out the local wildlife. Help Polar defeat the trappers, rescue his family, and force Globoco out of his home.
Polar Panic brings classic arcade-style gaming to your PlayStation®3 with modern flair, fast paced action, and frantic 2-4 player local multiplayer matches.
50 ice-shattering single-player levels, 50 brain-freezing puzzle levels, and an everlasting Survival mode for the daring deliver endless entertainment in a small package!
Polar Panic ©2008, 2009 Eiconic Games Ltd, published by Valcon Games LLC under license.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Quinn is a citizen of the social media obsessed society of Outpost 72. It is protocol that every citizen has a chip implanted in their brains that connects them continuously to the social network, known as the neural net. However, Quinn has found a way to hack into the neural net causing her to log out. The other citizens are too far gone to log themselves out.
Her brother’s consciousness has slipped into the neural net and he has become unresponsive. Quinn wants to use her ability to help him. She has located the source of the net and has a plan to switch everyone off.
As Quinn the player can send the messages and emojis to other individuals of the city to affect their behavior. They can use these methods to solve puzzles, distract guards, and explore the world through the short narrative stealth action adventure game of LOGOUT.
• Manipulate NPC behavior
• Short narrative
• Stealth puzzles
• Original art and soundtrack
• Two levels: subway and city.
29. Tenta Shooter / The 触シュー
OverviewEveryone’s favorite tentacle themed arcade style bullet hell shooter is now on Steam!
Satisfying! Send enemy bullets flying back at them with well-timed bullet counters.
Overpower giant monster girl bosses with a vigorous barrage of bullets!
A top down Shoot ‘Em Up game for the tentacle age.
StoryKei is a fairy girl who once lived peacefully in the forest with her sister Sei.
One morning, Kei woke up and Sei was nowhere to be found.
Kei immediately flew from her home to search for her missing friend.
At that very moment, the forest was engulfed in a mysterious mist…
GameplayA simple to control yet deeply complex Japanese style shoot ‘em up game.
Eat Kei’s favorite dekopon oranges to build up the bullet counter gauge, then send enemy bullets back at them as deadly homing lasers.
Time your counter just right to wipe out countless enemies in one fell swoop!
Complete challenges to unlock collectable cards
that enhance Kei’s speed, attack power, and countering range.
Mix and match unlocked cards with 4 different attack styles to fine tune your play style.
And last but not least, collect cards to unlock sexy hentai CG scenes involving Kei, tentacles, and monster girl bosses at the in-game art gallery!
- Simple 2 button controls.
- Offense oriented bomb system.
- 5 stages and 3 game modes +alpha.
- Customizable game modes for beginners and experts alike.
- Giant monster girl bosses.
- Includes achievements, and an art gallery.
- Unlock cards to view hentai CG scenes!
- Tons of hidden content.
- Replay function (Original mode only).
- Keyboard and Game pad compatibility.
31. Housekeeping VR
You are embarking on a fresh start. It is your first day of work as a housekeeper at one of the most luxurious apartment buildings in the city. However, before you can power up the vacuum cleaner for the first time, a mysterious person informs you that you will be making a lot more money than you were originally contracted, but instead of cleaning apartments, you will be demolishing them. At first, you hesitate, but then you realize how this much money can change your life.
Housekeeping VR is a Virtual Reality game for the Vive and Rift. It is a race against the clock as you completely destroy luxurious apartments in an attempt to locate hidden information and objects for your boss. Throughout the game, you will amass an arsenal of tools and weapons to help make your job easier. If this job does not seem odd enough, you will quickly begin to realize that something in this world is not right, and the search for the truth about your mysterious boss, and the company he represents will consume you.
- Nearly 100% completely interactive environments! Interact with and destroy everything, even walls!
- Tons of Destructibles (tables, chairs, TVs, kitchenware, windows, and so much more!)
- 20+ Unlockable Weapons and Items!
- Play rounds to make money to buy new items and weapons, or play Zen Mode and just explore the interactive world and have fun!
- Tons of interactive content (fridge, drawers, cabinets, doors, faucets, food, money, etc.)
- Tons of Weapons (pistols, shotguns, swords, hammers, knives, explosives, and more!)
- Expansive and Well Furnished Levels!
- Realistic Objects, Weapons, and Lighting!
- Secret Rooms and Items!
- Complete Story with unpredictable twists!
- 6 Fully Destructible Levels, each with their own style, missions, and secrets!
- 60+ Unlockable Weapons and Items!
- Crazy modifiers like slomo, baby mode, and giant mode!
- Get raided - Shoot enemies!
- Global Leaderboards!
- Achievements and Stats!
- Potential Multiplayer!
- Potential Non-VR mode!
- And so much more!!!
32. Dark Legion VR
Dark Legion VR is a first person shooter (FPS) and magic game. The player plays a chief officer on a space mission. The spaceship breaks down on the way back to earth, causing a forced landing onto a mysterious planet. In order to return back to earth, the player starts an expedition to search for energy source, only to find a huge conspiracy that a military troop on this planet is making mutant creatures in secret, that will be a catastrophe for human race. To protect your own race and your own planet, load your weapons and go destroy the dark legion!
You can move freely using HTC Vive (if you have enough space) and teleport yourself. All the scenes are open and free.
Huge battle scenes, advanced game level design, and smart AI, making you indulged in the game for a dozen hours (which we wouldn’t suggest you to go for that long, that’s why we have archives).
a. Combination of Shooting and Spells
The character can release the spells and the enemy also gets similar power. There are also magicla traps In the stages.
b. Weapon System
You can use Pistols, Machine Guns, Shotguns, Rifles, RPGs, Grenades, TNTs, Bows and Shields. You can feel it as reality when you reload, release the bold, aim and fire.
c. AI Smart enemies
The enemy is built with high-level AI system. They could dodge, duck and aim at the player.
d. The Collection System
You could find the treasure in the stages to archive supplies including Health, Weapons and Ammo. You will also need the clues to find the password and open the door to the next area.
e. The Real Shooting Practice
Get familiar with every weapon you use. Score and locations will be displayed. You could also invite your friend to compete with.
33. Unity of Four Elements
Prince Fortem again sets out on a dangerous adventure to save his beloved, who was kidnapped by the evil Demon-Of-the-Towers, one of the lords of the Lava Kingdom. The prince is to cross impassable forests, deep dungeons, desert and snow, fight with pirates and, finally, get to the very kingdom of Love.
A magical adventure. FPS game, 3D graphics, lot of monsters and a great adventure.
WASD - Move
mouse - Aim
lbm - Shoot
rbm - Sword Attack
Kill enemyes. Collect arrays.
34. Fuel Renegades
Do you like speed? Are you an epic final races lover? Do you like FREE things? Do you enjoy super dooper hover ships? Do you like split screen games? Do you delight in be the one all over the world thanks to online games? Do you like DINOSAURS?
Sorry, we do not have dinosaurs, but we are the owners of all the other questions answers. So, what are you waiting for?
The steps to find the podium are simple: DRIFT! then you will recharge boost. BOOST! then you will catch your adversaries trails. TRAILS! it will increase your speed and refresh your boost. OVERPASS! Be polite, say goodbye to your opponents cause if you master this stepst, no one will be able to defeat you (well, maybe you live an epic race, which is better!).
. 3 . 2 . 1 . Beep!
Hi again, if you want to keep reading, you must press the download button first…
. 3 . 2 . 1 . Beep!
Did it work? no? Hmmm, you look sharp... I like it!
Fuel renegades brings you the opportunity of be part of a universe with a clear objective: find the glory overtaking your friends (and enemies) in the most dangerous and crazy situations, where the final race result will be written in the last millisecond, making each confrontation
an unique battle where you will discover who is the best rider.
With the awesome and legendary game modes that we offer to your chest:
If it is your first time playing race games, no worries, because we have an intuitive tutorial where you will learn all the basic mechanics to enjoy the game.
Quick Race: if you do not have too much time to play, here is your place. You will compete in a random map either against your friends in the split screen, the mystic AI bots or other renegades around the world.
Grand Prix: as an excellent race game we are, the GP mode is required such the oxygen to your lungs. You will search the glory among 4 circuits . Sounds good? Of course it does!
Tic, Tac… Time Attack! Are you the person type who loves beat himself and compare his results in global leaderboards? Your time here have just begin! We propose you the challenge of be the best rider in more than four different circuits (I bet with you a high five that you will never be better than the legend of El Habichuelas).
Maybe you prefer prepare the next race as you like, that is why you have the opportunity of customize all the race settings, such as the map where you will ride or the numbers of laps you will like to play.
Categories in common with Fuel Renegades: Racing
35. Mech Ace Combat - Trainer Edition
Built from the ground up for VR, Mech Ace's action combat gameplay, intuitive controls, and sci-fi atmosphere will completely immerse you within the game world.
Go solo and and become the hero of your own futuristic Mech Game.
Note: This is an early demo version!
37. Consortium: The Tower
Inspired by both the original CONSORTIUM and old-school sci-fi first-person shooters, Consortium: The Tower is a pure first-person sci-fi immersive simulation.GAME DESCRIPTION
We here at iDGi have invented a satellite capable of opening a rift through time and space. Travel with us through this rift to the year 2042, and take first-person control of Consortium agent Bishop Six on his first official mission. The result is a highly unique role-playing experience where you essentially play YOURSELF.
Imagine that YOU are the star of your own sci-fi action thriller. While the game presents you with a seemingly straightforward mission to rescue hostages, you have complete freedom to approach all situations as you see fit. Follow the Consortium mandate and work with your team to accomplish their goals - or work directly against them, even fully joining the other side! Both sides have their own truths, and it’s your job to sort them out and decide for yourself who to believe and why.
We aim for Consortium: The Tower to become the ultimate sci-fi action immersive simulation. Absolutely everything in this game has a narrative or world-building explanation behind it, including all of the game mechanics. In other words our goal from the very beginning was to ensure there are no “gamey” elements, allowing for maximum immersion.BACK STORY
London, England, December 21st 2042. Terrorists have seized control of the Churchill Tower Power Facility, located in the center of the 1.5 km high Churchill Tower, and taken all of its civilian employees hostage. The global para-military police agency, The Consortium are being brought in to subdue the terrorists and rescue the hostages, and YOU are the principal agent in charge of the mission.
In the weeks prior to this incident industrial nanites, the primary workforce behind the construction of vast sections of The Churchill Tower, have mysteriously gone haywire. The building’s construction was ground to a halt just days before your arrival. Vast sections of the Tower are unfinished and reshaped, making navigating to where the hostages are a serious challenge.
Due to the unusual nature of the situation, this highly connected society of 2042 quickly become enamoured by your actions. Within hours billions are glued to their VR-decks, hanging off every move you make. Watch as news reports alter based on your actions, and an ever present “public opinion meter” determines your overall standing in their eyes.
Besides the specific story unfolding on the tower, the Consortium Universe is extremely vast, encompassing over ten years of development and worldbuilding. Every nook and cranny of every character and event has been meticulously planned, and allows for a completely optional rabbit hole to delve into for those looking to get lost in an alternate future from our own.KEY FEATURES
- Play this game entirely on its own or import your universe from CONSORTIUM and continue your story seamlessly! Playing the first game is NOT required to fully understand the narrative.
- Imported games include alternate dialogue and situations stemming from your choices in CONSORTIUM.
- New Players unfamiliar with CONSORTIUM will also be given unique dialogue and situations based on having NOT played the first game!
- Explore hundreds of pages of optional backstory and lore through an in-game Information Console (our version of a codex)
- A semi-realtime element allows for events to trigger based on playtime, and for world events outside of The Tower to pop periodically. Keep an eye out on these events, and piece together an interconnected narrative that spans well past the confines of The Tower.
- The Churchill Tower is a highly dangerous environment, with extreme temperatures, security turrets, potentially hostile soldiers, great heights, deadly air vents and more making simple survival a real challenge.
- Utilize a classic drag and drop RPG inventory system and manage a wide variety of gear and ammunition that turns you into the world’s ultimate super soldier - a Consortium Bishop. Make deals with combatant squad leaders for better gear, or take them down and loot their bodies.
- All of your technology requires Utility Energy to function. Get more Utility Energy by “recycling” dozens of everyday objects scattered throughout the world. Even garbage and litter can yield you vital Utility Energy! If it’s a loose object in the world, it can be recycled.
- Find and unlock the Engineering System and gain the ability to upgrade all of your gear to suit your playing style. More than 50 currently available upgrades, with more to come.
- Choose to talk your way through the entire game, and never even raise your weapon.
- Every single NPC found in Consortium: The Tower, including all of the “bad guys,” are there for a narrative reason. You have the choice to try and strike up a conversation with everyone you can find using our realistic, and heavily upgraded waterfall dialog system.
- All combatant squad leaders include full backstories along with believable motivations for their actions, and a path toward alliance. You can also speak to the members of the various squads… some may not want to speak with you, but many will and may offer up useful information for your mission.
- Non-linear storytelling. Most of the narrative moments can be triggered in any order, and the game will remember what you've done previously and customize your encounters to account for what you've actually done so far in the story.
- As of Early Access Alpha 1.0, there is already over 2,500 lines of fully voiced interactive dialog to discover. Our characters are portrayed by top notch voice talent, including Mark Meer (Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect trilogy) as “The Voice”.
- Dialog choices truly matter and can cause major changes to occur. Be aware of who you’re talking to, learn their particular biases, and always be careful what you choose to say, or not say!
- Forge friendships with individuals and alliances with various factions and decide for yourself who is to be trusted. There is no “right and wrong,” only differing perspectives.
- Manage incoming messages and conversation requests from your colleagues and advisors (Consortium or otherwise!) with your Conversation Manager.
- Choose to pit yourself against AI driven mercenaries and soldiers that will flank you, take cover and have a genuine sense of self-preservation - they will surrender to you if they are clearly losing. They can also fall unconscious, but be sure to inject them with incapacitating nanites or they will eventually wake up and re-join the fight!
- Battle against a variety of deadly security turrets that are challenging to destroy
- Utilize SIX different weapons and a total of TEN different fire-modes with differing tactical value. Your equipment will take damage from incoming fire, so you’ll have to deploy repair nanites to keep your gear in working order.
- Multiple lethal and non-lethal solutions to resolving combat. If you want to avoid being kicked from the Consortium, you’ll need to try for non-lethal solutions when you can.
- Learn to switch between the Freefall Suit and Battle Utility Suit, and understand the pros and cons to each.
- Deep and realistic player damage system. Manage shields and armor to avoid taking any damage. If you let your defenses down you may start bleeding out or incur serious organ damage, meaning you’ll have to deploy expensive medical nanites to stay alive.
- You have complete freedom to explore the completely non-linear and interconnected sections of the Churchill Tower as you see fit. Early Access Alpha 1.0 includes roughly half of the finished gameworld at a minimum, with plenty of space to expand the scope of the environment in the future:
- the roof with currently 6 different ways into the Tower interior you can find.
- a massive park entombed by construction nanites and transparent titanium
- multiple vent mazes and elevator shafts
- multiple floors of the hotel
- large mysterious water filled pipes and multiple industrial areas
- the spacious and open Hotel Lobby
- the roof with currently 6 different ways into the Tower interior you can find.
- No movement restrictions and no invisible walls! Use your freefall suit to FLY anywhere you can see as long as you have enough utility energy.
- Seamless first-person parkour. Super jump and ledge grab your way into dozens of hidden areas and secret ways into and around the building.
- Use a fully 3D automap to keep track of where you are in the Tower.
- The more AI sees you, the more agitated they get which in turn increases their chance of engaging in combat with you. If you wish to avoid gunfights, you will need to manage how much the AI sees and hears you.
- Use the engineering system to upgrade your gear’s acoustics and become a truly silent prowler!
- Use the Tactical View to see potential combatants and recyclables through solid surfaces and plan your approaches.
- Sneak up behind combatants and use your Taser to take them down without drawing the attention of their squadmates.
- Find and use the Stealth Shield node to make yourself completely invisible to pass in front of turrets and enemies with ease. Beware that you will still make sound, which can be mitigated through engineering upgrades!
- When sneaking around potential combatants, listen in on their conversations to learn more about the world and situation you find yourself in.
38. VR RHYTHM ACTION SEIYA
Let's play melodies by punching the lyrics and stars that come flying to you in accordance with the music!
Unlike the music game where you simply keep the rhythms, VR Rhythm Action SEIYA is the VR music game where you can actually play the melody,
When you punch the star-like objects that come flying to you from the screen, you will hear instrumental music. When you punch the objects for the lyrics, you will hear a song.
You will be able to play the melody with the sensation of exercising, because the intensity of your punches determines the speed of the score.
- Neither OculusTouch nor Vive controllers needs any button operations, so you
can play intuitively.
- You can play a total of 25 music pieces in the band-sound genre, from the
EDM pieces that used Vocaloid.
- The stage lighting transforms the stage into one for a live performance, so you
will be able to experience the ecstasy of being actually on such a stage.
- It is not a music game where you beat out the rhythms; it is a music game
where you can play a melody with your hands.
39. Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun
How does a millionaire wind up with a phony diamond? Can Hercule Poirot solve a murder on an exclusive island resort frequented by the rich and famous when everyone has an alibi?
Famous detective Hercule Poirot is back in typical style, turning up at just the right time to begin an investigation into the murder of a famous actress during what should have been the start of a relaxing holiday. Taking on the role of Hercule Poirot, players can scour a stunning tropical island for clues and delve deeper into the mysterious relationships between over 20 unique characters to search out the killer.
- Play as world-renowned Belgian detective, Hercule Poirot
- Over 20 unique characters to interact with, each with their own motives
- Cinematic camera perspectives emphasizing character facial emotions
- “Shadowing” ability allows Poirot to stealthily follow suspects from a discreet distance
- Advanced in-game hint system, including automatic journal recording
- Additional storyline appended to that of the original novel providing a new ending
Categories in common with Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun: Adventure
Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2, Local Multiplayer 2, HD (High Definition). Unlock the full version of TiQal to enjoy all 120 levels of block-busting challenge, plus achievements, 14 unique powerups, and more! Adventure by yourself, or join a friend on Xbox LIVE to team up in multiplayer Co-Op mode. Do you have the skill to complete your quest and save TiQal village from doom? There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Categories in common with TiQal: Educational
Platform: Xbox 360
41. Eddy紫 ~Eddy Violet~
"Eddy Violet" is an Dreampunk and Postcyberpunk-based ACT game developed in the span of two years. I finished all the sections of game design by myself including 30 pieces of original music. The game is finished in my sophomore year, 2012 - after 5 years, now, finally got a chance to publish a Steam version! Six levels and bosses, five mini games and hardcore platformer all in one, I’m trying to bring the players a novel visual and intriguing narrative in play.
--- Story ---
The Great Mother eliminated the old world, re-established new order upon the science civilization’s ruins. She has been creating numerous energy-state lives and led the world to the completely new ecosystem.
But the Great Mother can’t destroy her own creations, which means that if those creatures rise in rebellion, god would feel helpless and the new world would return to chaos.
Eddy – the girl soldier of “Vortex Guardian” who have a half-energy and half-human body – is responsible for the peace of Beij District where the center of new world is located. Depending on her rapid recovery ability of Vortex Guardian, Eddy has extirpated a lot of enemies who was trying to overturn rules of the Great Mother.
However, at this time, an extreme dangerous usurper is coming from the horizon…
-Wonderful game world & art style
-Creative energy-bullet-color-counteracting game play
-Custom skills, weapons and armor upgrade system
-6 levels with powerful bosses
-5 unique mini-games to play through
-More than 36 hidden items waiting for being collected
-30 pieces of original background music
-Only 1 author ;P
42. B.C. Bill
B.C. Bill is a computer game created by Marc Dawson (AKA Marc Wilding) and published by Imagine Software in 1984. It was released for the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, TRS-80 Color Computer, Dragon 32, and BBC Micro.
The game features its hero, caveman B.C. Bill, setting out to build a family. He is armed with a club, with which he can hit and either stun or kill a variety of roaming creatures. These creatures include: cavewomen, who can be dragged back to the cave as "wives"; food with legs, which can be roasted on the fire and dragged back to the cave to feed the growing family; and dinosaurs, predators who will eat potential wives and food, and kill Bill on contact. Bill can also die from burning on the fire if he has no food, a broken heart if too many wives leave the cave, and starving to death if he is unable to feed his family.
Categories in common with B.C. Bill: Action
Platform: Commodore / Amiga
Starsweep is a puzzle game for Japanese Arcades, Sony PlayStation, and Nintendo Game Boy by Japanese developer Axela, published in 1997.
The gameplay is similar to that of the Puzzle League series, but with a more traditional Tetris-like gameplay where pieces fall from the top of the screen.
Pieces come in three colors: red, yellow, and blue. Pieces commonly have a star on one end, or occasionally, a star on two ends. The aim of the game is to clear blocks from the playing field, by matching stars from same-coloured blocks. Players are rewarded for creating combos (which are called 'links') of piece clearances. The game ends when someone's piece level reaches the top of the playfield and is not cleared after three seconds.
The one player 'story' mode revolves around moving around an island and playing against opponents who gradually become harder, and consists of playing against 9 opponents (although this can be adjusted). There are also activities that involve the player concentrating on a specific task within a time limit. These include getting a high score, a high number of links, surviving for as long as possible, and clearing a field in a short time.
Categories in common with Starsweep: Puzzle
44. ICEBOX: Speedgunner
ICEBOX: Speedgunner is a Run-and-Gun 3D Platformer ...THE CLOCK'S TICKING… Carve an ice-cool path through the Icebox, cutting corners, dodging obstacles and eliminating guards, as you race through it's digital labyrinth to become the Ultimate Speedgunner. Can you “Escape the Icebox” before time runs out?OVERVIEWCAMPAIGN MODE
Race the clock, manage resources and destroy sentinels, as you unlock new environments and weapons, culminating in a final battle against the Central AI.
- Levels are around 5min in length.
- Unlock new levels and game modes by completing each campaign level.
- Replay levels to perfect runs and improve your overall standing on the global Leaderboards.
Take a more considered approach through a marathon level, on a solitary journey in search of the Central AI.
- Procedurally combines the campaign into one large level that can be up to 100kms long.
Each level concentrates on a specific gameplay mechanic or challenge.
- For example, Zen Mode, Arena Mode, Hunter Mode and more.
- SPEEDRUNNING: Race the clock to become the ultimate Speedgunner
- LEADERBOARDS: Compare your mastery on the global Leaderboards
- RUN-AND-GUN: 3D platforming combined with fast-and-light FPS
- GLITCH MODE: Manipulate time, gravity and engage protective shields
- DOUBLE-JUMPS: Carve an ice-cool path using double-jumps and unlock super-jump mode
- PROCEDURAL GENERATION: Unlock an infinite number of level layouts
- PROCEDURAL MUSIC: Dynamically managed using an 'intensity' meter
- IN-GAME NARRATOR: Get assistance from an outside hacker
- GAME+ MODE: Play with Random World Seeds, Dash Boost and Free Flight
Dishonored is the game about stealth. Or action and killing people. It is you who will decide what to do with your enemies. You play as Corvo Attano, Empress' bodyguard, a masterful assassin and a combat specialist. All of a sudden, a group of assassins kill the Empress and kidnaps her daughter Emily. Being accused of murder and waiting for execution in a cell, Corvo still manages to escape with the help of the Loyalists and their leader Admiral Havelock. Now it is your duty to return the Empress daughter and restore your name. The main focus of the game is to give the player a choice. You can spare the lives of your enemies by knocking them out or making others do the job for you or brutally murder everyone in the city. Gadgets are given by Piero Joplin, Loyalists engineer and by the Outsider, who gives Corvo magical abilities. The game reacts to your choices - grim atmosphere by itself can be turned even darker by killing people or slightly lighter by not doing so. It is only a player's choice what to do with his abilities. Basing on these actions the game will give you with two different endings of the story.
46. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
47. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Marvel and Capcom join forces to deliver the most frenetic 3 vs. 3 tag battles ever with Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. This release comes fully loaded, including all previous DLC, and the Marvel vs. Capcom: Official Complete Works. Select some of the most iconic Marvel and Capcom characters, and customize your team with "Heroes and Heralds" mode. Once you've honed your skills, hop online and go head-to-head against players from around the world to see who is the strongest in the universe.
Categories in common with Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fighting
48. Syndicate (2012)
Business is war in Syndicate, where you are the latest chip-enhanced prototype agent for the largest mega-corporation in the world, in an all-out war to control the American marketplace.
The game genre is described as an “adventure.” The creators of the game claim that the game is a combination of the creators' favorite literature, movies, and cyberpunk, noir genres.
The game develops on planet Earth, in the ordinary world, in the atmosphere of the 50s, in the fictional location of Japanada.
A top-secret espionage agency operating out of an abandoned subway station. The player controls Polyblank performing several missions given by the head of the organization.
Missions are almost always bizarre and nonsensical. For example, all of them begin by ingesting a dose of prescription medicine. Missions include degaussing and smuggling pigeons, assassinating cowboys, cross dressing, killing a piggybacks, and photocopying.
The main content of the game is exploration and comedy over puzzle-solving.
Each mission has a main goal, but the player can freely explore the world of the game, which is filled with many creatures and objects. There are also many mini-games.
Managing a character is organized quite simply. Player can use the keyboard to move in all directions, jump, cycle through the player's inventory, and interact with highlighted objects. The mouse allows to manipulate the camera and look around.
Bonus game mode
"Wedding Quake» mode allows players try to shoot AI-controlled enemies with wedding-themed weaponry, like wedding cake, roses, champagne corks, in a Quake deathmatch-style contest.
50. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Rayman’s in prime form with new high-tech powers and gear like Shock Rockets, the LockJaw, Funky-Boards and other cool stuff. Charge into intense strategic battles with the crazed Hoodlum Army and massive transforming bosses. Plunge into enormous, eye-popping worlds packed with zany comedy and a wacked-out cast, featuring John Leguizamo as Globox, and enjoy a bizarre, epic adventure filled with a unique blend of humor.One of the latest installments of the great Rayman series - awesome humor and great music
Great 3D platformer gameplay that challenges you on every step
A great variety of gameplay styles - from different flavors of platforming, to funky arcade racing