3 Best Games Like Spiral Knights for PlayStation 4 | Games Similar to Spiral Knights 2020
Trying to find games like Spiral Knights? Try these 3 great games that are similar to Spiral Knights, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Spiral Knights that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Spiral Knights Alternatives | Games Like Spiral Knights for PlayStation 4
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Spiral Knights in 2020. If there is something missing from the Spiral Knights , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
Explore the world of WOTF as Coso, Cosa and many other wacky characters. Collect items, fight monsters and explore crazy, dangerous places, alone or with the help of three friends in local co-op!
Sio is an Italian cartoonist, popular for his comic books and his hilarious videos on YouTube. If you wish to find out more about his works, visit his official website!
Right now we are somewhere near 50% of the whole production. This means you can expect roughly 3 times more content and, exponentially, much more gameplay time coming from the combination of randomized scenarios, story mode levels and local pvp arena mode levels. The following list is what we already have in-game.Challenge Mode with procedurally generated dungeonsRight now you can play a first iteration of our challenge mode levels as a standalone game mode with procedurally generated levels. Survive the deadly rooms and defeat all the enemies.RPG enginePrimary and secondary stats, perks and a modular inventory system have been implemented to support your adventures in the world of WOTF. 50 progression levels.Combat SystemPick up everything, throw everything, eat everything. Our arcade combat system is designed to create tons of different and hilarious gameplay possibilities.Local multiplayerBattle your friends in arena mode or play co-op up to 4 players in challenge mode!Campaign and World mapThe world map allows you to select what level you want to explore. It's going to be improved as we get closer to the final release.
The game will save your campaing progress and you will be able to bring all the loot and characters you collected in any of the available game levels displayed on the map.Belief SystemCharacters in Super cane Magic ZERO can belive to lots of crazy stuff. Whatever they believe becomes true in the game world.
The belief system subverts combat and exploration rules and also works as character progression.
This is a list of features we are developing right now or we plan to develop before we reach the complete 1.0 release.In game and meta-game balancing and progressionWe are improving our loot system and enemy abilities. We are working to create better fights and more consistent rewards. We want different items to have distinctive play-styles.Exploration featuresWe are working on new traps, secret passages, hidden items and a modular system for keys and locked doors. That’s what proper adventuring needs!StoryWe are working hard with Sio to create a crazy story mode campaign.More contentJust more game. As our mechanics and game creations tools get better, we are going to release and update our game content, so expect an increasing amount of bigger and better enemies, items, bosses, tilesets and levels.Want to find out more? Follow Super Cane Magic ZERO on:
Spiral Knights game is one of the best Massively Multiplayer games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 3 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Massively Multiplayer games.
More About Spiral Knights
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items.