5 Best Games Like Spiral Knights for macOS | Games Similar to Spiral Knights 2020
Trying to find games like Spiral Knights? Try these 5 great games that are similar to Spiral Knights, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Spiral Knights that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Spiral Knights Alternatives | Games Like Spiral Knights for macOS
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Spiral Knights in 2020. If there is something missing from the Spiral Knights , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff....
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way. ...
- Level up and equip yourself.
- Claim some space for your camp from the Dark World.
- Assemble a team of friends and helpers.
- Build and protect your camp.
- Solve the puzzles of old times.
- Destroy the insidious plans of enemies.
- Find and unearth many treasures.
- Save the princess and the whole world at the same time.
Quest Hunter is a story-driven RPG with treasure hunt, non-linear dialogues, puzzles and humor! Mysterious world, fascinating plot, interesting puzzles and insidious enemies are waiting for you!Basic Features
- Story-driven RPG: influence the storyline, choosing the answers in the dialogues. Untangle the insidious plans of your enemies and bring them out into the open. Save the world from the eternal darkness!
- Cooperative mode: play the game online with your friends. Fight against evil shoulder to shoulder or make a mass grave in the enemy’s lair!
- Random generated dungeons: try your luck, see if you can find the way out of the dungeon. Where could it be this time? Who’s waiting for you around the corner?
- Quests and puzzles: move, turn, light, switch over, dig up… In short, solve a variety of quests and puzzles. Search for treasure maps to become the richest man in the camp!
- Skills and super powers: upgrade the character attributes and explore new skills. Become an invincible killing machine and turn your enemies into dust!
- Weapons, armor and items: find, create and upgrade your weapon and armor. Cook potions or make bombs. Take a shovel and a straw hat or a sharp blade and a helmet – it’s up to you to decide!
- Monsters and bosses: mysterious beasts from the darkness – light the torch and they will scatter away. Insidious bandits – give them your money and you’ll stay alive. Cunning bosses – find your approach to them!
- Treasure and trophies: stuff your pockets with trophies of your defeated enemies. Find all stashes and hiding places. Dig up all the treasures of the Dark World!
And remember: you are safe only by the light of the torch! ...
Explore the world of WOTF as Coso, Cosa and many other wacky characters. Collect items, fight monsters and explore crazy, dangerous places, alone or with the help of three friends in local co-op!
Sio is an Italian cartoonist, popular for his comic books and his hilarious videos on YouTube. If you wish to find out more about his works, visit his official website!
Right now we are somewhere near 50% of the whole production. This means you can expect roughly 3 times more content and, exponentially, much more gameplay time coming from the combination of randomized scenarios, story mode levels and local pvp arena mode levels. The following list is what we already have in-game.Challenge Mode with procedurally generated dungeonsRight now you can play a first iteration of our challenge mode levels as a standalone game mode with procedurally generated levels. Survive the deadly rooms and defeat all the enemies.RPG enginePrimary and secondary stats, perks and a modular inventory system have been implemented to support your adventures in the world of WOTF. 50 progression levels.Combat SystemPick up everything, throw everything, eat everything. Our arcade combat system is designed to create tons of different and hilarious gameplay possibilities.Local multiplayerBattle your friends in arena mode or play co-op up to 4 players in challenge mode!Campaign and World mapThe world map allows you to select what level you want to explore. It's going to be improved as we get closer to the final release.
The game will save your campaing progress and you will be able to bring all the loot and characters you collected in any of the available game levels displayed on the map.Belief SystemCharacters in Super cane Magic ZERO can belive to lots of crazy stuff. Whatever they believe becomes true in the game world.
The belief system subverts combat and exploration rules and also works as character progression.
This is a list of features we are developing right now or we plan to develop before we reach the complete 1.0 release.In game and meta-game balancing and progressionWe are improving our loot system and enemy abilities. We are working to create better fights and more consistent rewards. We want different items to have distinctive play-styles.Exploration featuresWe are working on new traps, secret passages, hidden items and a modular system for keys and locked doors. That’s what proper adventuring needs!StoryWe are working hard with Sio to create a crazy story mode campaign.More contentJust more game. As our mechanics and game creations tools get better, we are going to release and update our game content, so expect an increasing amount of bigger and better enemies, items, bosses, tilesets and levels.Want to find out more? Follow Super Cane Magic ZERO on:
Spiral Knights game is one of the best Massively Multiplayer games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 5 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Massively Multiplayer games.
More About Spiral Knights
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items.