The best games like Speedball 2: Tournament are:
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
- arrow_rightFIFA 14
- arrow_rightDisc Jam
- arrow_rightStarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- arrow_rightSpace Rangers 2: Rise of the Dominators
- arrow_rightBlock N Load
- arrow_rightEA SPORTS NHL 18
100 Best Games Like Speedball 2: Tournament:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (48)
- PlayStation 4 (60)
- iOS (58)
- Android (44)
- macOS (98)
- Linux (54)
- Nintendo Switch (35)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (55)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (58)
- PlayStation 2 (21)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (12)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (23)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (2)
1. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
2. Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers lying dormant within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be?
A flesh-eating Elf, an Imperial Lizard or an Undead, risen from the grave? Discover how the world reacts differently to who - or what - you are.
It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep, tactical, turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements themselves to seal your victory.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or in a party of up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Go anywhere, unleash your imagination, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Beyond Rivellon, there’s more to explore in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
Categories in common with Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition: Role Playing
3. FIFA 14
FIFA 14 is a football simulation video game which was released on multiple platforms in 2013. Also, it was one of the first game to be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. These versions of FIFA 14 feature a new game engine Ignite. This engine features both graphical and gameplay enchantments. The game also features an improved AI mechanic which created a much more realistic game of football with every player in the stadium being as much realistic as possible. But not only, the players became more realistic as the weather effects became more believable too as well as the crowd which responds in anything that happens on the stadium.
FIFA 14 offers 33 fully licensed leagues, over 600 different football clubs with over 16,000 players, also 47 fully licensed international teams and legend teams.
The famous mod of FIFA 10 called FIFA Ultimate team also returns. It allows players to build their own team from real players and staff with which players can compete both in online and offline tournaments.
Categories in common with FIFA 14: Sports
4. Disc Jam
Disc Jam is a sports game developed by High Horse Entertainment.
The game is a hybrid of both air hockey and tennis. The players can engage in 1v1 and 2v2 matches with AI, locally on a split screen or in online multiplayer.
The player plays on their own side of the field while acting both as a defense and offense of their side blocking the disc from getting in their goal zone and hitting it back in an attempt to hit the opponent's goal zone. The disc is thrown back and forth until one of the player's scores, after which the disc is reset, and the player who got scored serves it. The game is won by the player who scored the most goals.
When the player place defense, it is necessary for them to catch the disc by making any contact with it, preventing it from reaching the goal zone. The players can either walk into the disc or dive for it.
When the players get the disc, the offensive stage of the game begins for them. They have to act aggressively and try to land the disc in their opponent's goal zone. It is not possible to move in any direction while holding the disc and the disc itself can be held for several seconds. The players choose a direction in which they would want to throw the disc. The players can throw it either at the goal zone or bounce it off the in-game obstacles.
5. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is a strategy game developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.. It came out on 27-07-2010. Blizzard Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is available on PC and macOS.
It was produced by Chris Sigaty. It was scored by Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford, Neal Acree and Russell Brower.
Categories in common with StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty: Strategy
6. Space Rangers 2: Rise of the Dominators
Space Rangers 2: Rise of the Dominators is an adventure, RPG, strategy and arcade game developed by Elemental Games. It was originally released in 2004. It was published by Excalibur Publishing. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Space Rangers 2: Rise of the Dominators on PC.
7. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
8. EA SPORTS NHL 18
EA SPORTS NHL 18 introduces the thrill and creativity of today's young NHL superstars through new Creative Skill Stick gameplay controls, a brand new 3-on-3 arcade-inspired hockey experience in NHL Threes, and the most multiplayer options to play cooperatively or competitively with friends ever delivered in a sports videogame.
New Creative Skill Stick controls let you execute the highlight-reel, jaw-dropping plays seen in the new NHL by the likes of Connor McDavid, Auston Matthews and Patrik Laine. On attack, all-new creative dekes freeze goalies and defenders with between-the-legs shooting, one-handed dekes, band-handed toe-drags and much more - including linked dekes for moment-to-moment decision making. New through-passing allows you to pass pucks into space for players to skate onto, or bank them off the boards to teammates and to yourself to beat a defender. On defense, the all-new Defensive Skill Stick lets you get creative on defense with poke check targeting, extended pokes, and controlled stick sweeps to cover zones of the ice and takeaway passing lanes. New Creative A.I. also means your teammates leverage all the same creative tools as you, making for beautiful, intelligent decision-making all over the ice.
Introducing a bold new take on the insane, over-the-top action of 3-on-3 hockey with NHL Threes – an all-new arcade-inspired hockey experience with faster skating, harder hits, and pick-and-up-and-play fun to score big goals. Enter wild arenas with all-new commentary and pick your style of play, from fast-fun couch modes to fully competitive online team play where you choose the game rules and modifiers. Take on the NHL Threes circuit mode and play through regional circuits, from minor leagues to the big show, completing challenges and unlocking surprises along the way. NHL Threes combines the best arcade era fun with authentic 3-on-3 overtime action that is made to be played with friends.
No other sports game allows you to team up with friends and hit the ice like NHL 18. Whether you’re playing cooperatively or competitively, offline on the couch or online with up to 12 players, NHL 18 delivers more than 64 combinations to team up with or against friends locally or online. Team up cooperatively with a friend on the couch and another friend online. Or play as a team with three friends on the couch and two friends online, all playing competitively against 6 other players online. No matter how you want to play, NHL 18 offers more ways to play multiplayer with your friends or against your rivals than any other sports videogame.
Experience the brand new NHL first in NHL 18 with the all-new Vegas Golden Knights as the 31st NHL team. Take on the head office role and be the first to draft the Golden Knights using the all-new Expansion Draft feature in Franchise Mode, complete with the authentic jerseys and arena. Or change the face of the league completely by creating and drafting an entirely new 32nd team wherever you choose, including the arena, logo, jersey, and even the mascot.
Categories in common with EA SPORTS NHL 18: Sports
9. Mass Effect 3: Omega
Mass Effect 3: Omega is a RPG game developed by BioWare Montreal. It came out on 27-11-2012. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Mass Effect 3: Omega is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
Categories in common with Mass Effect 3: Omega: Role Playing
10. Defense Grid
Defense Grid: The Awakening is the definitive Tower Defense Strategy game that’s easy to pick up, engrossing to play, and hard to set down. Strategically place your towers on the map to prevent alien enemies from stealing your power cores
Platform: Xbox 360
11. Jurassic World Alive
They’re ALIVE in our world!
Dinosaurs have returned to rule the Earth. They have fled Jurassic World on the unstable island of Isla Nublar… and they’re roaming free in your cities and neighborhoods.
As a brand-new member of the Dinosaur Protection Group (DPG), your mission is to save dinosaurs from a second extinction. Explore your surrounding area to find your favorite dinosaurs – including new breeds that are more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before. Activate augmented reality (AR) to interact with these unbelievable creatures in the real world.
Track these magnificent animals with a drone and collect DNA samples needed to level up and create hybrids in your Lab. Then, assemble the perfect dinosaur strike team and take on dangerous threats in real-time PVP arena battles!
EXPLORE your world with location-based technology and discover dinosaurs on a map. Identify behavior patterns to track specific species in their natural habitats.
COLLECT rare and powerful breeds by flying a drone with precise accuracy. Capture DNA samples and maintain a full roster of thriving prehistoric animals.
CREATE hybrid creatures by combining the genetic traits of multiple species to develop their strengths and abilities.
BATTLE a strike team of dinosaurs to defend against threats to your mission and challenge others in real-time PVP competitive arenas.
EARN rewards such as in-game currency and battery life for your drone by finding Supply Drops on the map.
SHARE your legendary dinosaur collection with friends by posting your AR images and videos to your social pages!
- Jurassic World™ Alive offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
- The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Compatible with iPhone 5 and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 2 and up, iPod 6 and up, on devices with iOS Version 10 or later installed.
AR capabilities available on iPhone SE, 6s and up, and on iPad Pro on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2018/terms.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
* Please note: Jurassic World™ Alive is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
12. Chaos Domain
Chaos Domain is a 2.5-dimensional side-scrolling shoot-em-up game developed by Holy Warp. Black Wing Foundation.
Set in a distant future, where humankind mastered the interplanetary travel, a Chaos cult is created. These cultists raid other spaceships, brainwash the passengers and go on. The main character sets out to kill all the cultists.
The developers say that there is not much plot present in the game and want the player to think they are saving a princess. Although, that is what you are doing.
Chaos Domain is heavily influenced by the old side-scrolling games of the Sega Mega Drive era like Contra. The main objective of the game's levels is either to get to its end or beat a boss. There are 30 levels present in the game. The players have to complete their objective in a limited amount of time getting the most points possible.
The game features a weapon upgrade and ability systems. The players can purchase abilities and weapons in an in-game store using the points they got awarded after playing a level.
The game also features a single-screen multiplayer. At any point of the game, a second player can join in. There is no online multiplayer present in the game.
The game's art style is a mix between the Ancient Egypt mythology and cyberpunk. The music is also influenced by this mix.
Miracles are child's play. Earthquakes are serious fun. The all-powerful can perform miracles in their sleep. But omnipotence isn't what it used to be. These days, it takes awesome natural disasters to dominate a world. You give them good land. You tell them when to farm and when to fight. You make them content beyond their wildest dreams. But then they become raging arsonists. What's a deity to do? Disasters are your divine prerogative - volcanoes, quakes, swamps. For stubborn non-believers, nothing beats a flood for spring cleaning. Cruel ice, lush grassland, parched desert... With 500 worlds, a deity's work is never done.
Populous is the original god-game, a strategy title that lets you shape the isometric isometric world and the fates of its inhabitants. Be sure to check out one of Bullfrog's earliest classics, from the mind of Peter Molyneux!Includes Populous and the Promised Lands expansion. Become a god, assume godly powers, shape civilizations, and make them all bow to your will The power of light or the force of darkness? Holy wrath or divine miracles – you decide Punish the infidels with plagues, earthquakes, and tornadoes. A ”little” volcano here and there might also convince them as to which god they should pray to
Categories in common with Populous: Strategy
14. Blackguards 2
Blackguards 2 is a turn-based strategy-RPG and will deliver challenging hexfield battles and a gritty story filled with violence and crime.
Choose your playstyle: no matter if front line combat monster, mage or ranged fighter it's in your hands how you want to develop your character. Every action has consequences, so make your decisions wisely. Death may be just around the corner.
Three years have passed since Count Uria´s plots. The Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes long parted ways but life in Aventuria went on. Cassia, a young woman of noble descent, has only one goal: She wants to claim the Shark Throne, no matter the price; and be it only for one day. Unfortunately, there are two problems that potentially foil her plans. First of all, she spends her days incarcerated in a dungeon and secondly, there is already a man on her throne: Marwan. She is neither fond nor proficient in matters of diplomacy or politics, so she chooses a more... practical approach. She intends to break out of prison and overthrow Marwan to claim the throne herself. For this, she needs strong allies. She needs to recruit an army of Sellswords and rally the Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes around her. Sounds like a solid plan, doesn't it? But then again, how cunning must one be to escape the dungeon's walls; and how reckless must one be to gather and command the worst scum of the realms?
- Recruit mercenaries, find upgrades and build an indomitable army
- Find the Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes and see what has become of Takate, Naurim and Zurbaran
- A story with many twists and turns, fateful decisions and more than 20 challenging hours of playtime awaits you
- Command up to 20 characters in your party and lead them to death or glory
- Master and finish the game on many different non-linear paths
- Make decisions influencing your squad and the ending of the game
- Choose your spells, talents and skills wisely, since they dictate your strategy on the battlefield. Give priority to offensive or tactic in challenging battles
- Interact with your environment and let walls collapse or even discover new routes on your journey through Aventuria
- Lay waste to your enemies with powerful spells and abilities. But be on your guard: your foes may wield them as well
15. Dynasty Warriors 6
The Dynasty Warriors series is reborn. The power of the next gen consoles is used to create the look and feel of a modern kung fu action film. Battle against thousands of soldiers in more immersive environments where players can swim, climb and use the landscape to make a raid on the hordes of soldiers swarming the battlefield with innovative and unpredictable Tactical Action objectives blend seamlessly fast and intuitive melee combat to become history's greatest warrior.
360KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Dynasty Warriors and the KOEI logo are registered trademarks of TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. ©2007-2008 TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
Categories in common with Dynasty Warriors 6: Action
16. NBA 2K11
The greatest basketball player of all time debuts for the first time in this hardware
generation and brings his passion for the game to NBA 2K11 with an all new Jordan Challenge mode, historic Bulls teams, and even a MJ: Creating a Legend mode offering gamers the chance to be a rookie Michael and craft a new career for him. This is on top of improvements to core gameplay elements – including an all-new IsoMotion dribbling controls, deeper My Player mode with new My Career feature, all-new breathtaking visuals, and much more.
• Jordan Challenge – Relive 10 games from MJ's career
• Historic Chicago Bulls Teams – Play as MJ's old teams.
• My Jordans – Collect the Air Jordan shoes that MJ wore.
• MJ: Creating a Legend – Take control of a rookie MJ.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
Categories in common with NBA 2K11: Sports
17. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
A New Era of Skating Begins
Tony Hawk’s® Pro Skater™ 5 offers a fresh take on combo-driven skateboarding, the most advanced online multiplayer experience, & a state-of-the-art skatepark builder. Ride, build, & repeat!
PlayStation® Exclusive – Purchase on PlayStation®Store & receive legendary PlayStation® character heads for use in game. Features Sackboy, Sweet Tooth, & Ratchet character heads! Pre-order customers: return to the product page after release to download.
• Pull off signature Pro Skater moves & extended trick combinations.
• Shred online with 20 players at once.
• Play as one of 10 pros, including Tony Hawk, Chris Cole, & Nyjah Huston, or personalize a skater unique to your style.
• Jump in & out of over 80 unique missions across 8 environments.
• Create & share skateparks using over 250 obstacles & let loose on the most twisted designs from the community.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Network Players 2-20
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
TONY HAWK IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TONY HAWK, INC. Game©2015 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION is a registered trademark and PRO SKATER is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. Purchasing and using the software constitutes acceptance of the Software License Agreement available at support.activision.com/license. Activision makes no guarantees regarding the availability of online play, and may modify or discontinue online service in its discretion without notice. The ESRB rating icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
18. UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold
UFO: Extraterrestrials GOLD is a new GOLD edition which includes a number of changes and improvements giving a player a new look on the classic game: new maps, possibility to hire soldiers, globe UFO swarms and configurability. UFO: Extraterrestrials GOLD represents fiction in which the human race faces a threat from space, aimed to be a spiritual sequel developed by Chaos Concept. The game picks up where the original left off, incorporating a twist of the aliens defeating Earth. The game is set on a newly colonized planet named Esperanza, where the alien threat has just arrived.
New items to research and produce:
- Proximity Grenades,
- Personal Energetic Shields,
- Autoguided Rocket Launcher with ballistic ammo
- Cyborg Battlearmor.
- Hydraulic Suite and many others
Other New Features
- Radar map in missons and a combat log
- Possibility to hire soldiers
- Cooperating UFO swarms on globe
- Performance optimizations
Categories in common with UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold: Strategy
19. All Walls Must Fall
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
20. Dead to Rights
Dead to Rights is an action, shooter and adventure game developed by The Bitmap Brothers, Torus Games and Namco Hometek. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by L.S.P.. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Dead to Rights is available on Game Boy Advance, GameCube, Xbox and Xbox One. The game is sold via Xbox 360 Store.
Kevin Manthei and Kevin Riepl scored the game.
21. Steel Circus
Steel Circus is the solar system's largest sporting event. Players control one of several champions with unique abilities in competitive online matches. Throw, pass, tackle and dodge to score goals in a game where skill, team play, and tactical decision-making pave the road to victory!
The game is set in the year 2350. After a long period of open conflict and war there is frail peace in the solar system. Every year the most powerful factions meet as the Solar Council behind closed doors to discuss politics while Champions, representatives of each Faction, compete against each other at the Steel Circus in front of roaring crowds.
Steel Circus is a gigantic spectacle every soul in the solar system is watching closely. Champions are celebrated heroes, beacons of hope and a demonstration of power as they clash in the arena.
Before each match, you need to choose a champion to play. Each champion has a unique playstyle and two special abilities.
Some champions are great at supporting their team with buffs and heals while others are brawling powerhouses or specialists in wearing their opponents down from afar.
22. Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Evil Returns, and Its Name is Iratus.
An inversion to the classic heroic tale, Iratus: Lord of the Dead lets players use fallen foes to create fearsome monsters for their personal army. With a heavy focus on strategic combat, Iratus is a complex and rewarding experience for those with dubious ethics and a love of dark fantasy. Brought to you by Unfrozen Studios, a newly formed studio of industry veterans who worked on the games such as the Disciples franchise.
As the eponymous necromancer, Iratus has players take the rein of a reviled mage returning from the void of death. After years of the tedium that comes being dead, Iratus returns to restart his quest of world domination. With bundles of bones, souls and squishy bits, Iratus brings back his army the only way he knows how...
● Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.
24. Frozen Synapse 2
Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the "Prime" button: both your turn, and that of your enemy, are executed simultaneously.Single Player
In single player, Frozen Synapse 2 features a vast procedurally generated city. Enter any building, engage any target anywhere on the map...you define your own strategy.
The city is a living system, with many AI-controlled factions vying for control. Each faction has its own personality and behaviour; each responds differently to your actions.
Choose to collaborate or betray; rob banks or establish a delicate political accord: it’s up to you.
Investigate the mysterious force which is making incursions into the city while trying to establish your own power base in this complex and treacherous futuristic world.
We’re calling it “open world tactics”: grand strategy meets tactical precision.Gameplay
Frozen Synapse 2 will add many more unit classes as well as more complex unit stats.
In single player, new stealth gameplay allows you to sneak into buildings undetected, or cause panic when a security guard spots your squad.
Curved walls and new objects like trees, rocks and cars allow for much more realistic levels.Multiplayer
Frozen Synapse 2 features all of the classic multiplayer modes from the original game as well as new ways to outwit your opponents.
More details to be announced soon!
25. The Caligula Effect: Overdose
Mobius. An idyllic world that exists for the sake of letting people forget about the pain and problems of reality. In this world created by a sentient vocaloid program, μ (Mu), reality and fantasy has become blurred, allowing people to relive their high school years in bliss. Yet in this seemingly beautiful and perfect world, something is amiss.
Escape from this false paradise with your fellow students and return to reality in The Caligula Effect: Overdose!
Key Features: An Overdose of New Features - The Caligula Effect: Overdose boasts enhanced visuals and gameplay! Explore new scenarios, endings, and the “Forbidden Musician Route” while escaping the virtual world of Mobius.
The New Faces of Kishimai High - Play as the newly added female protagonist! Plus, meet two new members of the Go-Home Club, who each have their own new Ostinato Musician to face.
Use the Imaginary Chain! - Turn-based battle meets exhilarating action in this refined JRPG battle system! Develop a flawless strategy after using the Imaginary Chain to predict what your enemies will do next!
Unite and Escape - Sometimes, it’s hard to go it alone. Befriend over 500 other students in this imaginary paradise to improve your skills in battle and ultimately return to reality.
Categories in common with The Caligula Effect: Overdose: Role Playing
26. Naval Warfare
In a fantasy world of Victorian architecture, war is raging between the industrial superpowers. As Commander of a Naval Super-Destroyer, it is your duty to destroy the enemy's mighty Boss Units in a military campaign of epic proportions in, under and above the surface. If you are to emerge victorious from a variety of challenging scenarios, you must lead your troops against wave after wave of massive attacks from ships, planes and gigantic Special Forces.
- Destructive: Powerful weapons with many lethal upgrades
- Comprehensive: Great variety of enemy units with ships, submarines, planes and futuristic vehicles
- Explosive: Challenge your friends in the immensely variable multi-player mode or play alongside them against the PC in Co-operational Mode
- Impressive: An exciting story-line plus sensational graphics with incredible effects and stylish cut-scenes guarantee maximum enjoyment.
After improving the game and having many play testers play Prospekt. Today i'm releasing a huge update for the Summer Sale! This includes:
- Extended gameplay with whole new levels.
- Greatly refined gameplay for a much more enjoyable experience.
- Greatly improved graphics including some Ultra high definition textures.
- Real time dynamic lighting.
- Real time dynamic environments.
- New special effects
- Much more brand new content.
- Better game flow with better balance.
- And much more!
Thank you to everyone who has tested this version of the game behind the scenes and leaving feedback on what you have wanted me to improve. Much more to come soon!
- Substantial, highly-polished and totally new addition to the Half-Life 2 universe, comparable to Half-Life 2: Episode One in length
- Developed by one person, 25 year old Richard Seabrook
- Official Valve approval for Half-Life 2 license and assets
- Standalone PC game built using the Source engine - no requirement for Half-Life 2
- Continues the story of Opposing Force, Gearbox Software’s (Borderlands) update that tells the original Half-Life 2 story from the perspective of the Marines.
- Gordon Freeman is cornered and being overrun by soldiers in the Nova Prospekt prison; the player controls US Marine Adrian Shephard - the unsung hero - as he’s teleported in by Freeman’s Vortigaunt allies to help fight back.
- 13 new levels featuring fully-scripted puzzles and action sequences, all carefully integrated into the Half-Life 2 story
- Substantial graphical updates over the original game, including but not limited to:
- New Textures
- New Models
- Updated high resolution Combine soldier skins with improved normal mapping
- Updated high resolution textures
- Updated lighting
- Higher resolution models
- Increased cube mapping
- Over 20 new particle effects
- Modded HUD
- Modded VGUI
- New player model skin
- Return to Xen
- New voice acting
- New music
- New AI improvements, such as soldiers attempting to undo the player’s actions
Thank you everyone for your immense support! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the finished game and work the feedback into my next project.
This game contains STRONG language that may not be suitable for minors and younger audiences. Player discretion is advised.
Categories in common with Prospekt: Action
28. Ice Lakes
Ice Lakes is an ultimate ice fishing game with a sandbox approach to wintertime fishing. Rare subject, stunning graphics, realistic physics, fish behavior system, wide selection of fishing gear, single and multiplayer with different game modes in the various locations around the world, changing season, day time and weather conditions that also affect fish behavior makes Ice Lakes the ultimate ice fishing simulator. What makes this a unique fishing game are features like fish fights, VR support, fishing locations and species around the world, which no other ice fishing game has! The game can be played both with or without VR system.Game Features
- Single player
- Multiplayer up to 32 players (Online and LAN)
- Dedicated servers (alpha version)
- 29 fish species
- 17 open world maps
- 17 competition modes
- 16 tournaments
- Fish fights
- Extensive statistics about everything
- Character customization
- Rod movement. Lure the fish to take a bait by rod movement
- Changing weather and time of day
- Change of seasons (fall, winter, spring)
- Fish behavior engine. A fish AI and swarm system controlling each species
- Fishing equipment. Learn and master the use of dozens of jigs, rods, augers, baits and lures
- Online leaderboards
- VR Support
In this game players can roam freely in the beautiful open world maps and explore river, pond and lake locations in diverse environments. Dare to go deeper into the wild where no fisherman has gone before and find the biggest catches. All maps are playable both in single player and multiplayer modes.
Finding the best fishing spots by learning the depth maps and bottom topology of each location is fun, but requires patience and dedication. Nothing wins the expectation of finding the best location or catching the biggest fish from each lake.
The real excitement starts when it is time to throw fishing lines into the water and start fishing! The right equipment for right conditions are as essential as is mastering the location. The realistic fish behavior system, fish AI and fish swarms for almost 30 fish species makes this game a lifelike fishing experience. Fishing gear can be chosen from a wide selection of different jigs, rods, augers and baits. A perfect combination of equipment for different species depends on the season, but especially weather and daytime conditions. Controlling a rod and a jig in the water in a right way and at the right depth in Ice Lakes is a skill of its own. Rod and jig physics guarantees that fish react authentically to player's actions.
Fishing independently without time limits or competitors makes Ice Lakes a relaxing game to play and tune your fishing skills in the comfort of your home. On the other hand, lengthy tournaments and very customizable single competitions will test the player's skills and knowledge, but will reward them with new equipment and limitless fame.Future developmentAfter the release the development of Ice Lakes will continue and is improved based on the wishes of the community. Moreover, the game will get free content updates including more maps, game modes, fish species, equipment and more.
29. Elven Legacy: Magic
The era of Elven Legacy is coming to an end. The relentless wave of demonic magical energy triggered by the death of the demon Farrakh has swept the world and has now reached the free city of Sylent. Powerless, the Masters of the Academy of Magic are being driven insane. The Holy Inquisition, inspired by the clerics of the kingdom of New Tixus, acts swiftly to intervene in the seemingly hopeless cause of preventing the world’s slide into darkness and madness.
At the forefront is Alfred Brennock, the Archmage supreme, who alone is mastered in the arcane arts, and who alone can save the lives and the sanity of his Academy pupils. Using the strength and potency of the Sagittel’s curse, Brennock faces the ultimate test of his will as he creates spells of untold power, summons legions of mystical spectres, and crosses half a world in a desperate attempt to stem the tide of evil.
But he isn’t the only one...
- 15 new campaign missions
- A new hero & return of heroes of old – Runic Dward Mage, Gilven, Master Brennock
- New tactical skills, armies of summons, and sacred dwarven runes
- Powerful new spells and artifacts that can drastically effect any given tactical situation if used correctly
- BONUS mission that reveals the continuing tales of heroes from “Elven Legacy” and “Fantasy Wars”
Categories in common with Elven Legacy: Magic: Strategy
This is the Future... Mankind has mastered genetic engineering. Take control of a team of genetically modified warriors called GenoHunters and guide them through awe-inspiring worlds. Genos can adapt to any situation by mutating at will, acquiring new weapons and abilities as desired by absorbing DNA.
You have twelve organic worlds to explore. Weapons include fire breath, giant claws, electrical weapons, gene disruptors, necrocytes and flammable vomit.
Go head to head in multiplayer matches (LAN and Internet) to see who has evolved the most effective set of warriors or exchange GenoHunters over the Internet.
Evolva combines the excitement of a fast paced shoot-em-up with the tactical challenge of commanding a squad. Fight against the alien parasites and save the planet. This is survival of the fittest!
- Appealing scenery with an other-worldly feeling
- An unusual character development system based on mutations
- Use your GenoHunters' unique abilities to your advantage
31. Crookz - The Big Heist
It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fueled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewelry - all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous gem known as ‘Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz - The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.Features
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign.
- 18 extensive missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting.
- Customize your gang of thieves with up to six playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the lockpicker is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges.
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players.
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy.
32. FIFA Street (2012)
FIFA Street (2012) is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada. It was originally released in 2012. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
FIFA Street (2012) is available on PlayStation 3.
Categories in common with FIFA Street (2012): Sports
Platform: PlayStation 3
33. Shaun White Skateboarding
The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". Transform buildings, morph streets, and extend rails in the only game that gives you the power to shape, create, and ride the ultimate skatepark.
34. Skilltree Saga
Skilltree Saga is the first Rogue-like RPG set in Aventuria - the world of The Dark Eye. Choose to play as human, elf or dwarf and battle randomly generated opponents in over 100 stages, developing a set of magical, enhanceable skills.
A sinister army of orks and goblins led by the Dark Ruler Sargul are besieging the city of Griffinsford. To make matters worse, your beloved, the daughter of Baron Griffontrue, was abducted, and you desperately take up pursuit. When ambushed by goblins, you are saved by a master of the mysterious Elemental Knights. You are given the rare opportunity to become part of this elite and ancient hidden order. After intensive crash course training, it is up to you to defeat the sinister horde that threatens to overrun the land.
Motivating Rogue-like Elements
Randomly generated monsters and treasure await the brave Elemental Knight in the margravate of Griffinsford. Defeat enemies and gather from a wide variety of equipment, which you must don to enhance attributes like Strength, Cleverness or Constitution. In the market you can trade equipment and purchase provisions. Use diamonds to purchase rare astral and healing potions to replensih your Astral Energy and health.
Careful consideration is mandatory when facing the minions of Sargul! Choose from a variety of skills, damage your enemy with wind and water magic or force them to their knees with powerful fire spells. Learn and upgrade your skills. You will need them! So too, your enemies will strike at you with magical skills of their own. Fire will burn your skin, ice chill your bones. Other skills will enfeeble your senses or rain death down upon you.
Skilltree with numerous spells of the Elemental Knights
You start as an unknown adventurer of either human, elf or dwarf origin. In your conflicts against dangerous monsters, you will earn experience to increase your power steadily. Through level ups you will earn Adventure Points, which can be used to enhance your skills and learn new spells.
Over 100 levels of challenging dungeons. Rogue-style!
Choose from several dungeons to challenge and master. Hidden within you will encounter deadly creatures, chests filled with treasure or fountains of healing. You may come across a shady but neutral goblin merchant, who will offer to sell you items and equipment on your journey. Fall to a dungeon's dangers and you will be forces to begin anew, but with the experience earned in your attempt. Only the most bravest and strongest will face and conquer the more difficult dungeon bosses, and lend immortality to their name in the hall of heroes!
"The Dark Eye" is published under the license of Chromatrix GmbH. "Das Schwarze Auge" is a registered trademark of Significant Fantasy Medienrechte GbR.
35. Lords of Magic: Special Edition
The evil sorcerer Balkoth and his horde of followers have laid waste to the pastoral lands of Urak. Once magnificent cities lie in ruin, and the Great Temples of the land once devoted to learning are now overrun by Balkoth’s worshippers. Those that remain pray for a leader to rise from the ashes.
Lords of Magic builds on the strategy template of the Lords of the Realm series and infuses it into a fantasy role-playing epic. Wield fantastic sorcery as you explore the lands, develop your abilities and form powerful alliances.
Lead an army into the darkness and prove yourself a true Lord of magic!Lords of Magic: Special Edition includes:
- The original Lords of Magic game
- The Legends of Urak quest pack
- Blends classic fantasy role-playing with real-time strategy combat.
- Build your empire and vie to control 8 distinct capitals, be it through conquest or allegiance.
- Choose from 24 editable Lords, and develop them into warriors, mages and thieves.
- Pit your armies in real-time combat against skeletons, dragons and other powerful monsters.
- Take on epic adventures based on the legends of Merlin, Beowulf and Siegfried.
Multiplayer notice: LAN and online play are unavailable.
36. Four Sided Fantasy
Four Sided Fantasy is a game about pushing the limits of the screen. In this world, you can wrap the screen at any time, so that you emerge from the left when exiting right, and falling down a pit turns into falling from the ceiling. Discover a strange world where a man and woman journey through four seasons in a year, constantly separated by the boundaries of the screen.
Each new season in the game brings a new twist to screen wrap. Just as you think you’ve mastered a screen wrap mechanic, the world will change its rules and present a new way for you to look at the confines of your screen.
Four Sided Fantasy is a concise puzzle gaming experience that respects your time; an experience that lasts around the same time as Portal.
Categories in common with Four Sided Fantasy: Indie
37. Age of Steel: Recharge
In the near future the world is consumed by the great crisis. The resources of the planet are to end, the traditions mean nothing anymore. It leads to many wars, one after another - places where one could live in peace and not worry about the fact that he can be shot immediately were almost gone.
The planet was ruined. Years of endless wars almost destroyed countries which we know today. More and more powerful armies were created. The first non-governmental army was called The Opposition. Its' views were clear enough - its main purpose was to create a new society. Without war, without violence, without tyrants. But it was possible only by complete destruction of the old world and civilization.
The remains of the largest contries were forced to create an organization that could repulse the Opposition. Its name was the Alliance. The Alliance's leaders believed that the Opposition's actions would lead to complete destruction of the Earth and dissapearance of humanity. They belived that because of such actions the restoration of civilization in the future would be impossible. The Alliance protected knowledge that was accumulated by humanity during it's existence. It's leaders considered that the humanity should stop that war.
You are the commander of the Alliance. Your goal is to take control of the bases in the hot spots and to resist the advancing enemy.Gameplay Features
- Complete the campaign of 14 levels and show what you can in the Survival mode!
- Develop the base to gain access to new units, turrets, methods of support. As a result, the base may become a flying fortress!
- Use tanks, aircrafts, ships against enemy and powerful bosses.
- Improve your units by increasing their defensive characteristics and fighting abilities.
38. NHL 2000
NHL 2000 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada and Tiertex Design Studios. It was originally released in 1999. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play NHL 2000 on PC, PlayStation and Game Boy Color.
Categories in common with NHL 2000: Sports
39. HIS (Heroes In the Sky)
Cannon fire, machine gun blasts, missiles, and bombs flood the skies as up to 16 players shoot it out for air superiority! If that isn't enough for you, soar across the sky recreating critical battles of the European and Pacific fronts to help your side take control in the occupational war.
Cities will be bombed, boats will be sunk, blimps will be blown to pieces, fighters will be torn asunder; all this and more will unfold as players compete to become the top Ace in WWII.Key Features
- Various scenarios (more than 200) based on real operations during World War II
- Air battle; Dynamic maneuver and Dog fighting make feel romance
- more than 600 real or exist on paper Airplane
- 1~8 players can co-op on mission
- Raid mission with 1~16 players
- Occupation war; maximum 35 players can fight each other
- more than 1300 various item can use
- variable choice with strengthen Item and Airplane
- HIS is compatible with a range of joysticks, as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads
40. FreakOut: Extreme Freeride
The steepest slopes, thrilling stunts and dangerous action provide a most excellent skiing experience. At an altitude of 2000 metres, far away from civilization, in a battle between you and nature. Who rides the craziest track, where does the next jump lead to; speed, tricks or staying upright - Only those who are willing to push their own boundaries will experience the ultimate adrenaline rush!
For the first time the player gets the opportunity to go off-piste with his skiers without being cramped by unrealistic barriers. Stylish jumps, no rules, extreme speed, off-piste, crazy stunts – that’s in! No barriers to prevent the player from feeling the real freedom of fresh powder snow while screaming down mountainsides with only their nerve to hold them back.Key Features
- 4 mountains in different landscapes
- Race and jump missions at every mountain
- Additional „Special Events“ at every mountain where the player can gain extra points and special prizes
- 16 different jumps
- Upgrade your skier with over 30 different pieces of equipment to utilize
41. Techwars Online
Techwars Online is a hardcore turn-based strategy game where each battle hinges on using every last ounce of tactical skill and planning out your moves several turns in advance. Choose a side, get a unique mech, use it as a basis to create a team of five combat mechs, and head into battle!
The events of the game take place in the world of Mikhail Vlad’s novel Techwars. The American corporation Kato is vying with the Russian company Dominion for control over the latest military technology. The primary tools they use to demonstrate their power are massive combat mechs, the most advanced weapons on Earth.
You choose one of these corporations and receive a unique mech. Eventually, once your base mech has been modified, your fleet of combat mechs can include up to five truly one-of-a-kind units.
Test your team’s mettle in one of four game modes:
- Campaign – ten missions for each side that will help you choose the right corporation and hone your skills on the battlefield.
- PvP – adrenaline-pounding, painstakingly balanced, head-to-head tactical action.
- Battle – conflict over territories between players. This is where you can really strut your stuff as a strategist.
- Tournaments – regularly occurring competitions between players where anyone can prove their superiority and become the champion.
- A unique combined-damage system that harkens back to the best turn-based mech games.
- Enormous potential to upgrade the mechs from each corporation and min-max your hand-picked team.
- The ability to upgrade your pilot using multi-level neuroimplants.
- Absolutely no RNG – only your experience and skill can give you an edge in battle.
Horizon is a turn-based space strategy game of galactic exploration and conquest in which you are in control of humanity’s destiny.
You will explore deep space, find new frontiers and discover alien artifacts hidden on long-abandoned planets. You will also learn more about the galaxy as you come into contact with ten other species, each with their own unique culture, history and schemes.
A fully interactive galaxy allows you to navigate open space between stars and planets. Patrol your borders and, when the need arises, defend your territory by engaging in ship-to-ship tactical combat. Develop new colonies and then watch them become galactic centers for trade, industry and science - and of course military bases, outposts and shipyards to build your battle ships. Push your empire to its limits and go beyond the known horizon!
- Advanced turn-based tactical combat which many 4X fans have been requesting for years
- Full Tactical ship control includes managing movement, weapons and more. Board other ships, attack from planetary and orbital defenses
- A Distinct open world system, where ships can explore without artificial limits and where combat can span many turns before concluding
- Interact with alien races of different levels, including ancient civilizations featuring their own unique storyline, schemes, ships and technology
- An immersive galaxy storyline with open-ended missions that add another layer of gameplay over classic 4x mode which is also available
- Engage in meaningful diplomacy choices that will impact the game outcome, includes coordinated actions with your allies against your enemies
- Discover more than 80 technologies each with 10 levels of upgrades. Conduct planetary surveys and dig for artifacts
- Design and customize your ships’ weapons and systems based on available technology
- A detailed economy and colony management system with different types and levels of colonies based on your build choices
- Play in different galaxy configurations from a few dozen stars to over a hundred star systems containing more than a thousand planets
- Fully Customize your race or play as one of eight original races (NEW: Includes a mod that unlocks 3 additional ancient races now playable)
- Extended Modding support with the ability to create your own races and even write your own scripted quests
43. COPS 2170: The Power of Law
COPS 2170: The Power of Law is a RPG-strategy game developed by МиСТ ленд-ЮГ. It came out on 27-01-2005. Strategy First published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
COPS 2170: The Power of Law is available on PC.
Get the full game now and try your guns in the epic campaign of explosive steampunk naval warfare! Follow the story of captain Benjamin Grey and his trusted fellow engineer Polly Edison in their struggle to save the Aqua world from a treacherous conspiracy, pulling the strings behind a massive conflict of two rivaling naval empires... Try out new ship types, weapons and upgrades and perfect your tactical skills with four different squad types. The full game also contains single-console multiplayer cooperative and competitive modes on six different maps. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Categories in common with Aqua: Action
Platform: Xbox 360
45. Mystic Guardian VIP: Old School Action RPG
＊This paid version of Mystic Gardian is full-screen ad free, and unlocking the final chapter is free of charge.
＊If you can not log in to the Google Play service, please update your Google Play service and Android OS to the latest version.
As a great fan of JRPGs themselves, the two creators of Mystic Guardian were dedicated to create a game that has the feeling of classic JRPGs in the 90's. After 5 years of developing and refining to get the right atmosphere, Mystic Guardian is finally ready to bring you back to the past.
■■■ Game Story ■■■
- Experience the fantasy world of steampunk with machinery and alchemy.
- Two playable main characters with completely different storylines.
- Secret storielines and alternate endings that are unlockable by replaying.
- More than 500 narrative scenes.
■■■ Class Change ■■■
- Total of 7 classes you can switch to.
- Each class has its own unique skills that can be permanently learned.
■■■ Battle System ■■■
- More than 150 skills you can use during the battle.
- Extremely satisfying combo attacks.
- Create your own skill combinations.
- 60 ultimate boss battles.
- Powerful summons with various upgrades.
■■■ Raid Mode ■■■
- Challenge the infinite battle in endless dungeons.
- Compete your score with other players.
Categories in common with Mystic Guardian VIP: Old School Action RPG: Role Playing
46. Hidden Dragon: Legend
Powered by the Unreal 4 Engine, Hidden Dragon will make players utilize all their skills in combat, acrobatics, and puzzle-solving to navigate their way through tough enemies, powerful bosses and Metroidvania-style puzzles while building their fighter through an extensive skill tree that allows players to customize their fighting style.
• Action packed gameplay— 2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay, uniquely set in the imperial and martial times of Tang China.
• Slice and dice with combos— Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities
• Fight with skill and style— Battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack adding even more combos.
• The more you kill, the stronger you get— Use soul stones you gain by defeating your enemies to expand your character’s skill-tree, combos and stats.
• Get acrobatic— Jump, swim, and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe.
• Plenty of challenge— A hardcore platformer in every sense of the word, and those who want an extra challenge can unlock the epic Hard Mode after finishing the regular game.
47. Super VR Trainer
Unleash your power shooting your opponents with your bow, deflecting blaster shots with your laser swords, surviving an infested hospital, being the king of basket or surfing with your hoverboard. Welcome to Super VR Trainer!Super VR Trainer
With Super VR Trainer you'll enjoy 6 games carefully crafted with love for VR
Hospital Zombie Shooter
An abandoned hospital. Your only company are your flashlight and your trusty gun. Well, your only company aside zombies, crawling heads, ogres, zombie dogs and the terrifying lizardman!
Light Blade Assault
Use your light blades and defend yourself from shooting soldiers, mechanic spiders, robotic ninjas and killer drones! Feeling overwhelmed? Activate your powers to slow down time!
Skeleton's Cave: Bow & Arrow
The cartoon-looking bow & arrow game where you'll have to defeat spear-throwing enemies. You'll have to physically dodge those spears while attack with your own bow.
Show your skills! A simple but fun arcade basketball game. Running out of time? Try to earn some extra seconds scoring on the basket on your back!
Speed up time or slow it down while surfing with your own music! How long can you survive traveling these futuristic landscapes?
Evil emperor Glurg got you trapped on an asteroid and has slaved you to into completing lines on this reimagined classic*.
Download it now and start your training today!
* OK, there's no emperor, slavery or history for this one. It's just a puzzle game!
48. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials is an action, shooter and strategy game developed by Red Storm Entertainment and Zombie Studios. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by Red Storm Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials on PC.
49. Hunt For Gods
Hunt For Gods is a Competitive Strategic Online Battle Arena game with VR support.
It's like a chess match among 3 players, in which the pawns are not simple pawns: they're your teammates.
Hunt For Gods is completely Free-to-Play. Anything that affects the gameplay can be unlocked simply by playing, with cosmetic items available for purchases.
PLAY WHEN YOU WANT
A game in Hunt For Gods lasts about 5 minutes. No need to stay there for an hour before the game ends. And if you lose, you can start a new game instantly.
CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY
In Hunt For Gods, 3 Teams made up of 1 God and 3 Hunters fight each other:
The God, a strategic player that can also play in VR, guides his pawns (the "Hunters") from the sky, ensuring their victory thanks to his global vision, custom skills and soldiers.
The Hunters, which can choose among several characters with an unique skill set, fight in the arena in order to defeat the Guardians and collect the Divine Pages before their enemies.
You choose what role you want to play at the beginning of each game.
PARTY UP WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Friends make everything better. In Hunt For Gods, you can team up with your friends and play together vs. other players or bots.
LEAD REAL HUMANS
As a God, you lead real humans instead of just bots. You can finally show who the real leader is after all these years spent playing RTS games.
COMPETE AND DOMINATE
There's no respawn, so it's GAME OVER as soon as you die. As an Hunter, your priority is to stay alive and crash your enemies before they crash you. You'll have to use all your skills and masteries to stay alive. Are you ready for the challenge?
12 players, 3 teams, one rule: get the pages and survive.
50. NEXT JUMP: Shmup Tactics
NEXT JUMP is a love letter to shmup's [Shoot 'em up or space shooters], read in a slightly different manner: In turn-based battles!
Your mission, our mission, is very simple:
The dragons are fleeing with all our Elixir supply. Stop them!
We have an advantage: We are FASTER. Our engines are capable of doing "Juxtaposition Ultra Movement Positioning", or JUMPs, as we call it.
It will not be easy, as the Dragon drones can invade our Jumps, attacking us inside while traveling faster than light. These drones are predictable and always act by following pre-set patterns, but too many drones within the JUMP can be certain death!
- It's a Tactics SHMUP!
- A excellent Coffee break game.
- Not only inspired by the classic Shmups and Bullet Hells, it’s also influenced by tactical games like Final Fantasy Tactics, Jeanne d’Arc and Roguelikes like FTL and Crypt of the NecroDancer.
- Be a pilot of the Bastards Federation: A group formed by the Elves, Humans, Dwarves and Orcs who used to live in peace, sharing their love for all Beverages.
- Your mission: JUMP! Chase the Dragons and stop them from running away with all that is most sacred to the Bastards by jumping from sector to sector, facing hordes of enemies in turn-based battles!
- Each Sector is a Board! Each given “JUMP” represents a new combat board generated procedurally, simulating combat situations only seen in SHMUPs!
- Pick from four playable Ships, all inspired by classic weapons: The Ballista, Dagger, Hammer and Staff.
- Equip and Upgrade your ship with different weapons and accessories that change the combat dynamics!
- Like the classic games of the past, it has a complete MANUAL, accessible within the game!