The best games like SpaceChem are:
- arrow_rightHotline Miami
- arrow_rightFallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
- arrow_rightRealm of the Mad God
- arrow_rightCraft The World
- arrow_rightOffworld Trading Company
- arrow_rightThe Witcher Adventure Game
100 Best Games Like SpaceChem:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (16)
- iOS (46)
- Android (28)
- macOS (90)
- Linux (47)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (3)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (4)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (6)
- SNES (5)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (16)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (7)
- Genesis (9)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (6)
1. Hotline Miami
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme.
2. Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
This sequel to the original Fallout is set in a post-apocalyptic era many decades after a nuclear war broke out and eliminated most of the world as we know it. America is turned into the Wasteland, a grim world full of ugly ghouls, powerful super mutants, mad robots and raiders, and various factions fighting for power. There are also many pre-war Vaults, some of which allowed their inhabitants to survive the war. The game uses an isometric view like most 1990s RPGs did, and the battles are turn-based.
You play as a Chosen One, a distant descendant of the original Vault Dweller, living in the village called Arroyo. The Chosen One is tasked by the village's elders to retrieve Garden of Eden Creation Kit, a gadget that can transform the wasteland into a fertile environment. Before you start, you can customize your Chosen One and assign him with various skills, perks and traits using the system called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Your actions and choices affect both your karma, which defines how "good" your character is overall and your reputation that may vary from settlement to settlement.
Categories in common with Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game: Role Playing
Hacknet is a computer hacking simulator. You take on the role of a user nicknamed Bit and need to investigate the death of the previous "Bit" that was probably involved in illegal activity. To get through the story, you search for the files on other computers that can help to reveal the truth about your predecessor.
Hacknet combines a graphical interface with a text-based console creating the impression of real hacking software. As a rule, every mission consists of connecting to another computer, breaking its protection system and getting special privileges and access to the database. You need to complete the mission before the speed countdown reaches zero. If you fail, you’ll have one more try to finish the level.
Hacknet is expanded with Hacknet Labyrinths DLC that adds two more chapters to the story, new hacking tools, and a fully new soundtrack. The game can also be modified by players.
4. Realm of the Mad God
Realm of the Mad God is a multiplayer-only cooperative game in which teams of players hunt for monsters. The game uses a minimalistic retro-pixelated visual style with very simple animations.
According to the game's backstory, the mad god Oryx kidnapped the protagonists and transported them to his dark dimension. He is going to use them as food for his hordes of monsters. However, the protagonists have weapons, and they will fight back.
Most of the gameplay consists of slaying monsters with a fantasy version of firearms. The game uses the top-down third-person view. The player controls his or her character with the use of a keyboard (for movement) and a mouse (for aiming).
The central part of each server is Nexus, a safe zone in which the players can trade. From Nexus they teleport to various realms where they receive quests that involve killing monsters. When they kill enough monsters, they may encounter a boss, and eventually Oryx himself.
There are fifteen character classes, but the new player has to start with only Wizard class available. Other classes that include Ninja, Samurai, Paladin, and Assassin, among others, will be eventually unlocked when the player gains more experience.
An unusual feature of the Realm of the Mad God is the permanent death. When the player's character is killed, he or she will not respawn. All equipment of the dead character is also lost.
5. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
Prismata—the gripping debut from Lunarch Studios—radically redefines the strategy genre by combining elements of real-time strategy, card games, and tabletop strategy games to create something entirely new and unique.
Competing against other humans or ruthlessly efficient AI, you'll plan devastating attacks through a series of quick-fire turns. Will you outwit your opponents by striking at the perfect moment? Or will you fall victim to a devious trap?Game Modes
- Campaign: an enthralling 40-mission story-based single player adventure
- Casual Match: play friendly games against other humans or one of 30 different AI personalities
- Combat Training: over 50 hand-crafted puzzles and scenarios dripping with fascinating strategy insights
- Ranked Play: get paired against opponents of similar skill and compete for a spot on the leaderboards
- Custom Games: play bots or friends with fully editable unit pools, time controls, handicaps, AI difficulty, and more
- Expert Challenge: ultra-difficult mission variants for players seeking extreme challenges
- Event Mode: heart-pounding blitz brawl tourneys and crazy mode-of-the-week events with prizes
The StoryHundreds of years in the future, humans have engineered a prosperous new civilization on the distant planet Beacon, where the sun never sets. Meanwhile, the planet's frigid dark side has been colonized by an enigmatic faction of intelligent machines that threaten humanity with conflict.
In these new cybernetic times, human soldiers are obsolete. Instead, warfare is conducted swiftly with massive armies of robots. The Swarmwielders—human commanders of these mechanical forces—are the defenders of society, training relentlessly for the day when the machines strike again. However, when their own robots start to mysteriously malfunction, the humans find themselves endangered by something much closer than the machines lurking beyond the fringe.
- State-of-the-art enemy AI created by Professor David Churchill, winner of the 2013 StarCraft AI competition
- A custom replay browser where you can watch, share, and analyze game replays
- New Prismata units added regularly, each with a unique role and purpose in combat
- 100+ Steam Achievements to unlock
- Real-time spectator mode: watch live matches featuring top players
- Absolutely zero pay-to-win—no card packs to open; all units are free for all players
- Over 500 customizable emotes and 250 awesome unit skins to collect
- No randomness! Your fate is determined by your skill alone
- Over 100 trillion unique gameplay scenarios, each with a different optimal strategy to discover
GameplayIn Prismata, you’ll collect resources, create workers and technologies, assemble an all-conquering army, and trade blows with your opponent until one of you is obliterated. Prismata blends elegant turn-based mechanics with the tactical decision-making elements that are at the heart of real-time strategy games.
Featuring simple and intuitive economic and combat systems, Prismata is incredibly easy to learn. However, no two Prismata matches are ever the same. Every game, players get a new pool of extra buildable units that must be used to their fullest potential. There are always new builds to plan and discover, and new threats to respond to. Each battle is fresh and unique.
Containing no pre-built decks, random advantages, or luck-of-the-draw moments, Prismata’s cat-and-mouse duels celebrate quick-fire tactics, deep thinking, and decisive strategy. Will you execute a perfectly-timed attack, or will you build up a monstrous economy and overpower your opponent with a massive army?Testimonials from supporters and Kickstarter backers:"Almost nothing comes close to achieving this level of polish, depth, and replayability."
- Kevin "qxc" Riley, retired StarCraft pro-gamer and game designer
"Full skill, full focus, no RNG. It is beautiful!"
- Adrian "Lifecoach" Koy, Hearthstone and Gwent professional
"It's so good. I wake up and I'm like 'Yes, I get to play this game again.' I love it."
- Frederick "Freddybabes" Bird, Gwent Challenger, Open, and Slam champion
"I'm over-the-top addicted. Best game I've ever played."
- Mike "Timex" McDonald, poker professional
"A game I have been looking for all my life."
"One of the most intricate, well-thought-out, and best games I have ever played... the first and only game of its unique genre."
"More worthwhile than any other game."
"Truly unique in its ability to refine RTS and card game themes down to the core strategic decisions without the RNG or APM."
"Finally, a card game that removes the ‘luck’ aspect."
"When I start Prismata, it feels like my inner child is opening a bottomless toy box that's always holding something new and exciting."
"I honestly feel like a genius after I play a good game."
"Prismata is very approachable, yet there's always more to learn."
"I'm a filthy casual and I love playing a quick competitive game."
"10/10 strategy game! Phenomenal concept, unlimited replay value."
"Why did I even bother with those other games."
"I feel fortunate to live in the age of Prismata—the best game I've ever played."
"No mortal has 400 real APM. That's why we play Prismata, and leave StarCraft to the demigods."
"If you ever thought you'd be great at StarCraft if only you had the APM, now you can prove it."
"After 3 years and 11,000 games, I'm still innovating new strategies, and I don't expect that to ever stop."
"Prismata is the best thing that ever happened to me."
"It's as good as they say."
7. Offworld Trading Company
In the sci-fi game Offworld Trading Company, the player can lead an interplanetary corporation in a futuristic trade war for control of Mars.
The game mixes resource mining and construction used in real-time strategies with a stronger economic element. The player has to choose a company he or she will control. The other three companies become the player's rivals. They seldom fight outright, and their rivalry is largely economic. However, they can secretly organize acts of sabotage against each other, eliminate resources with underground nukes and hire goons to attack or defend. The main goal of the game is to assume control over all four companies by purchasing their majority stakes and to create a monopoly. If a rival company obtains the majority in the player's corporation, he or she loses the game.
The game puts a strong emphasis on mining and trading resources. Each level starts with the player scanning the surface of Mars to find resources and build his or her headquarters next to them. Offworld Trading Company has thirteen types of resources. Most of the resources, such as iron, aluminum, and water, can be mined from the Martian soil. Some, like steel, food, and chemicals, are produced from other resources and require special buildings. Each resource has a value that can increase or decrease depending on the demand and supply.
9. Space Hack
Set in the 23rd Century, Space Hack follows the adventures of the eponymous Hack, a space marine onboard the starship Maximus. Back on Earth, the overpopulation forced the humanity to launch several expeditions to colonize the alien worlds. The game is set on Maximus after it was attacked by the insectoid alien invaders. The levels represent various Earth biospheres contained within the ship.
Judging by its main gameplay features, Space Hack is, basically, Diablo in space. It’s a straightforward hack-and-slash game that uses the same point-and-click controls and even a level design similar to Diablo. There’s a safe base where you heal your wounds and purchase equipment, and from there you lead Hack through the monster-infested Maximus. Compared to Diablo, the game puts an even stronger emphasis on the combat and has fewer RPG elements. The game has no character selection and no classes. There’s a skill system, but it is your equipment that has the most influence on gameplay. Hack uses a variety of sci-fi firearms that freeze, burn, or explode the alien bugs, as well as melee weapons, armor, and special items. His health regenerates over time, but the process is slow, so the protagonist will require Medpacks to restore HP.
10. Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol
The first part of the strategic turn-based game about planes from the famous game designer Sid Meier. The player takes command of one of the game nations and takes part in battles in the skies of Europe. The game has 30 unique aircraft for completion more than 180 missions.
The game moved from iOS to PC. On mobile devices, it is available free of charge in a reduced version: for additional campaigns, players have to pay separately. On the PC, the buyer receives a full-fledged product. Also, higher resolution textures were added to the PC version of the game.
A simple visual style and attention to detail, which is company Firaxis famous for, will help to master the game. All battles take place in a turn-based manner, the action takes place in the skies of Europe, wrapped in the fire of the First World War. The battlefield is divided into hexagons, through which you can move units. Unlike other turn-based strategies from Sid Meier, in Ace Patrol, the emphasis is on more subtle control of the main units of the game - aircraft. The story missions will have to be held alone, but with friends, you can fight in an accessible multiplayer.
11. Gratuitous Space Battles
Gratuitous Space Battles is a mix of real-time strategy and tactics of Tower Defense, altogether featuring a science-fiction setting of space warfare.
The players find themselves taking the role of the high command of the space fleet, where your strategic placement of each ship and carefully prepared tactics ensures victory in the upcoming battle. The battles, as the name implies, lack any backstory whatsoever, as the game presents them as different skirmish maps. Different surroundings and different fleet compositions help achieve victory, but the enemy also uses environmental hazards as the means of preventing the player from winning. The battlefield is non-interactable, which means the player has to plan each movement.
The game features a multiplayer mode, where players can battle each other using their customized ships, with different upgrades allowing to gain an edge over the enemy. The stunning 2D graphics ensure that the look of each ship type is unique and memorable, and the battle itself shines with colorful explosions, laser beams everywhere and almost realistic crashes of defeated spacecraft.
12. NEO Scavenger
NEO Scavenger is a game where you must survive in the wasteland long enough to figure out who you are. Each turn, you must decide where to go, how to scavenge for supplies, and how to deal with anything and anyone you encounter. And with each passing minute, the pit in your stomach grows, your dehydration worsens, your muscles tire, and your body temperature drops in the cold autumn air. Choose your starting abilities carefully, because they and your wit are the only tools you have in the apocalypse!Features
- Unique Setting - Near-future, post-apocalyptic Michigan with local cryptids and folklore. And something else beneath the surface...
- Turn-Based Play - Take your time with each turn, and play at your own pace. Save and quit when you want, and resume later.
- Permadeath - If you die, that's it. NEO Scavenger is balanced around a single difficulty level: permadeath. Your save will be deleted if you die. So choose every action carefully!
- No Grinding - There is no XP in NEO Scavenger. No levelling-up. Instead, progress comes from learning how to play the game better, and using your strengths to your advantage.
- Semi-Random - Much of the map is randomized each game, including the location of ruins, creatures, weather, and certain quest branches.
- Sandbox or Story - Search for clues to your identity, what happened, and who's hunting you. Or simply test your mettle against man and nature alike. Play how you want!
- Abilities and Flaws - Choose abilities and flaws each time you play. Different combos unlock different abilities and quest branches.
- Crafting - Extensive crafting system which allows for substitutions of similar items. Make a rifle scope from half a pair of binoculars, or a noise trap from a pill bottle and pebbles.
- Desperate Combat - Detailed combat with moves like "Tackle," "Lure," "Kick While Down," "Demand Surrender," and "Threaten."
- Realistic Wounds - Creatures have complex wound simulation, with multiple wound locations, infection, bleeding, and pain management.
- Realistic Metabolism - Hypothermia, fatigue, thirst, hunger, disease, intoxication, shelter...everything is tracked.
- Realistic Inventory - Complex inventory system with slots for holding, wearing, containers, and more. Fit items in grid spaces, and manage encumbrance.
- Hex-Based World Map - Navigate ruins, hills, forests, and plains in a hex-based map. Line-of-sight, elevation, and daylight matters.
- Tracking - Creatures leave their tracks and spoor on the map, which can be followed by others. Players can also hide their tracks.
- Hiding - Players can use hiding to avoid being seen while traveling the map, as well as during story encounters.
- Hunting - Trap small game for food and fur, or track and kill larger prey on the map for butchering.
- Hacking - Use hacking skills to unlock scavenged laptops, cellphones, smartphones, and tablets. Mine them for paydata, or snoop through personal files.
- Foraging - Search for edible plants and water, and use special skills to identify what's safe to eat.
- Haunting Soundtrack - Music composed by Josh Culler, specifically for NEO Scavenger, plays periodically, lending an atmosphere of loneliness and desperation. (Also accessible as mp3s outside game.)
- Creature AI - Wandering creatures go about their own business, hunting, scavenging, and hoarding. Morale affects their choices, and some will gang-up and cause trouble.
- Dynamic Weather - Temperature, rainfall, and night/day are based on real-world data for autumn in the area. If you live long enough, you may see snow fall.
- Detroit - Take refuge from the wasteland in one of mankind's last bastions of safety. Buy supplies, get medical care, and seek clues in a cyberpunk-styled city.
- Trading Cards - Collect NEO Scavenger trading cards, badges, emoticons, and profile backgrounds!
A mysterious signal originating from the Tharsis region of Mars set us on a frantic mission. Who sent it? And why? Impossible questions, but in them lie the key to humanity’s survival.
Now, millions of miles away from home, a micrometeoroid storm has left us with a severely damaged ship, two deceased crew, and the sneaking suspicion this trip was doomed from the start.
Tharsis is a turn-based space strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism. It puts you in control of humanity’s first mission to Mars, just as it’s struck by a micrometeoroid storm. You must guide your crew through disasters, food shortages, and the unforgiving nature of space — all while maintaining your sanity amidst cryptic signals and warnings from Mars.
Defy the odds, make the difficult decisions, and embark on the most important mission in human history.
If you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam. (Online play is 90% stable at this time.)
Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you'll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!
15. Shattered Planet
Explore a dangerous planet that's different every time and try to survive!
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
16. One Troll Army
Crush hundreds of minions as the powerful giant troll!
Tiny Goblins call on you to protect their fort, in exchange for armor, money and new moves to smash and loot minions!
Goblins build towers, barracks and catapults over each wave to help you fight back bigger minions and bosses!Play Against The Twitch Chat! Enable Twitch integration to allow your viewers to directly control units
- Fight as a boss troll with 12 upgradeable skills. Kick, Knock, Wheel, Quake, Taunt, Jump, Ram and Loot your way through the horde!
- Defeat various enemies: from small rats to huge ballista-wielding rhino and buffalo bosses. 21 types of enemies and 15 bosses.
- Manage the crowd of goblins. Make them builders, looters, miners, loggers and more to harvest resources, restore the fort, get the loot and build new structures.
- Manage the fort. Build and upgrade 7 buildings with 3 levels of upgrades from small huts to great castles.
- Build and upgrade defense towers. Each fort has 4 towers with 4 types of weapons (stone-thrower, archer, catapult, bomber). Also upgrade weapon types at the barracks.
- Hire and upgrade orc mercenaries for support- but don’t let them die on the battlefield!
- More than 50 goals and achievements.
17. Metropolis: Lux Obscura
Metropolis Lux Obscura is a unique game with a film noir atmosphere, seductive wanton women, and dirty dangerous secrets. Gameplay is based on a motion comic with a non-linear plot mixed with MATCH3 puzzle fights.
This city is rotten to the core. You can’t even tell night from day in this hell where big money runs everything. And the best way to prove you’re right is with brute force.
Jon Lockhart walked through the prison gates a free man, after spending years imprisoned as the supposed murderer of an old friend. He returned once more to the city where it all started intent on figuring out who it was that framed him for the murder and make them pay in blood for the crime. It'd take some work with the key witness dead, but that just meant he'd have to flush out every rat from hiding.
Old friends and new enemies. Search for the truth, for loyalty and sanity - but all you can find here is redemption, betrayal and death.
Welcome to Metropolis.
- Beautiful comic art
- Gorgeous, sexy girls
- 12 mental disorders and bad habits to unlock
- Amazing soundtrack and audio effects
- Rich and dramatic story, professionally voice acted
- An addicting match-3 puzzle battle system with upgradable traits
- Obscenity and sexism
- 4 different endings
18. Strike Vector
"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
19. Dungeon Rushers
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!The Game:
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players' dungeons to plunder their treasure!Heroes: Features:
- Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
Dungetris is a game in a Rogue-like genre with an original system of building a level and the elements of a card game.
You build a tower by using the rules which are similar with the famous game. Finish the construction of the castle to the certain height and fight with a boss. These goals are the main ones in each level.
There are no standard items and inventory. You can help to your hero by means of playing cards. Everything, that you can find in the game, from weapon to quest is presented by playing cards. Collect them all!
Cards and blocks need to be used wisely. Sometimes the wrong step can lead you to the dead end.
- Different worlds
- Variety of hero cards
- Diversity of playing cards
- Several game modes
- Fun art and atmosphere music…
21. Princess Remedy In A Heap of Trouble
An enormous Boss Tower has sprung from the ground, lifting entire towns up with it. People got used to it and kept living on the tower, but they’re starting to contract all sorts of mysterious illnesses. Princess Remedy, still in Saturnian healing school, must use her powers to heal everyone and defeat the Boss Tower!
The theme of love is back, and this time Remedy can date anyone she's healed to have them accompany her on her travels. Each companion offers a different ability in Healing Mode, such as Dash, Homing shots and Injection.
More bosses! More secrets! A dance ball! In A Heap of Trouble is the prequel to the critically acclaimed Princess Remedy In A World of Hurt (98% positive rating here on Steam). Still unsure? Play the first Princess Remedy for free:
22. Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation
Administrator and monsters, you cannot possibly imagine.
Lobotomy Corp is a Monster Management Rogue-Lite Simulation game.
Our game was inspired by the monsters from game and movies such as SCP series, Cabin in the woods and Warehouse 13. Furthermore, it was developed from the thought of “What if those monsters were real and your job is to manage them”.
You will be playing as an administrator of the company which is in management of such creatures. These monsters generates a new energy source, and your job is to collect them through giving out to your subordinates. Through this process, you can open up new departments that facility allows and encounter various monsters. In the game, the player will have to go through the company’s fear and tension filled atmosphere.
“Our new technology will bring salvation to the human race.”
Lobotomy corporation is a newly established energy company that extracts infinite amount of entropy through the isolation of abnormality with our self developed technology. This is only an impression that the public has regarding our company. You will see its reality after you have joined us.
Our facility is formed of many departments just like any other companies. You will have access to various departments as you gather more energy. The more you have access to various departments, the more easier the management of abnormality will become.
Furthermore, an AI named Angela will be by your side to support your needs for the smooth process of work.
An existence you constantly have to examine and observe.
We have decided to call the monsters in Lobotomy as ‘Abnormality’.
You will have to try your best to keep your employees out of danger while keeping the energy extraction level at its maximum.
At first, you won’t have any information on Abnormality. You will only have your eyes and the manual to guide you. Speculate which process will be most suitable for each Abnormality. After that, just pick and place your employee who is best suited for the job and wait for results. Also, you will have to gather information through giving out orders to your employees to ‘examine’ the creature. Proceed to the end of the observation to complete the Abnormality’s encyclopedia.
Abnormality’s energy generation level depends on their conditions
This game is NOT a tycoon.
As mentioned before, Abnormality is a creature that should be handled with extreme alert. Some of them might doesn’t like the idea of humans keeping them locked up in chambers. They will try to escape when they have a chance and when they do, they will destroy everything. Be it our employees or the facility.
Furthermore, certain Abnormality can brainwash and corrupt our employees into their pawn. These ‘pawns’ can have a bad effect on other employees and might randomly attack the people around them. Also, they also bring down the other employees mentality level which might result in disobedience. You could get rid the them of course, but you should consider the fact that all the information and data regarding that employee will be deleted as well.
One disaster will cause another, and it will lead everything into chaos.
If you do not stop them instantly, the situation will get out of hand and fall int chaos. When this situation does occur, you will have to decide whether you will gather employees to recapture the Abnormality, or destroy some part of the facility with explosives to secure the company’s safety. “Do you have any wishes, administrator?”
Lobotomy corporation is divided into work procedure and the story mode. In work procedure, you will be doing your job as the company’s administrator managing the Abnormality and the energy generation level. A game’s story will follow right afterwards. You will have short conversation with many people such as Angela the AI and other employees. Furthermore, the player will be placed in a situation where they have to answer or ask questions. You can also discover secrets surrounding the company and the player.
What you will discover in the story solely depends on the choices you make throughout the game. (There is also an infinite work procedure mode for the players who wants to concentrate only on the energy production.)
23. Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare
Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is a unique combination of tactical first-person shooter and strategy game, where the player assumes the role of a commander and raise money, build an army, engage the enemies in field combat, attack hostile territories and defend currently held ones and eventually dominate the world.
The gameplay operates on two levels: the overworld map and the first-person shooter portion. In the overworld, the player can visit locations, trade, upgrade equipment, attack enemy armies, lay siege to towns, accept missions, and more. In the FPS portion, the player enters the battlefield in the first-person view, fight as a foot soldier and issue orders to the army.
- FPS meets Strategy Game
- Free-Form Sandbox Game Experience
- Epic Large Scale Combat
- Commanding an army
- Realistic Combat Simulation
25. FaeVerse Alchemy
FaeVerse Alchemy is an engaging and challenging puzzle game where you combine three or more of one kind of element to form a single piece of a higher quality element.
This game is in Early Access, and is not yet complete. Most of what we have publicly available will still evolve over time.
Features currently available to play:
Chaos Mode - All items can drop, random equipment on start.
Infinity Mode - It is impossible to ever end.
Puzzle Mode - Complete unique puzzle layouts.
Pure Mode - No items are able to drop.
Versus Mode - Play PVP or COOP with a friend locally.
Abyss Mode - Take on the daily challenge where if two people on different computers make the exact same moves they will get the same exact game.
Explore Mode - Go to different FaeVerse worlds and their locations, complete goals, and unlock more.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in our forum.
26. Battleplan: American Civil War
Welcome to fastplay wargaming, a new kind of strategy game experience.
Battleplan: American Civil War is an exciting top-down real time/turn-based hybrid strategy game. Take command of either Confederate or Union troops and fight your way through ten of the American Civil War’s most famous battles.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent with several strategies to employ against you.
A pure strategy experience, Battleplan: American Civil War’s gameplay focuses solely on battle management – the only thing you have to worry about is where best to send your troops and how best to keep them supplied.
The short, demanding battles can be ideal for brief journeys as each can take as little as ten minutes to play.
- Play as Union or Confederate
- Campaign or one off-battles
- Three difficulty settings
- Historically faithful simulation of large-scale battles at divisional and brigade level
- Factor in weather & reinforcements
- Random reinforcements and No Pause mode for a greater challenge
- Unique ‘automatic’ and high-level command battle mechanics
- Manage messengers and lines of communication
- Historically accurate corps commander personalities
- Build pontoons and earthworks
- Ammunition and supply management
- NEW! Change the pace of battle to suit your style with Patch 1.1's Speed Slider (in Options)
Learn to control your armies, think strategically, and unfold complex attacks in the face of a cunning enemy while dealing with an ever-changing battlefield.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent capable of surprising you with unorthodox plans of their own.
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
28. Has-Been Heroes
Has-Been Heroes is a challenging, lane-based roguelike game of strategy and action, featuring a band of heroes on a quest to escort the King's twin princesses to school!
Players control three characters during the journey and must focus on coordinating melee attacks, managing cooldowns and combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects, all in order to defeat an endless army of undead, summoned in their path by the Great Ghoul!
The rewarding strategy game features irreverent humor, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty, compounded by the specter of permadeath. The massive quantity and randomness of spells and items, as well as additional unlockable heroes allow for thousands of new experiences, forcing players to change their playstyle each time they start a new game.STORYLINE
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement. Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew? The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest. The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Academy (to school!)- but the road is long and fraught with peril.FEATURES
- Control three characters across three lanes, coordinate their attacks and spells to defeat an incoming horde of enemies!
- Plan your route carefully on the randomly generated maps filled with surprises! Travel through merchants, spell vendors, treasure chests and other crossroad locations to boost your character’s powers… but be vary not to succumb to the darkness!
- A combination of turn-based and RTS game mechanics featuring easy-to-learn basics that are tough to master and evolve into frantic complexity. Discover new tricks and hidden features after hours of gameplay!
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles and the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… and discover a band of long lost friends, such as the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Bodyguard, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes' powers and making each run unique! 300+ spells, 200+ items, 13 regions, and 12 playable heroes!
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again! Each run is different due to randomized maps, spells, items, and enemies. With each level the length of gameplay increases, compounded by the peril of instant death, which forces the player to start over from the beginning.
29. Railroad Tycoon II Platinum
Includes Railroad Tycoon II and the expansion The Second Century
It can take you from New York to South Africa. It can take you from the year 1804 to the year 2000. It can take you from penniless manual laborer to powerful multi-millionaire.
It can take you from a normal, well-adjusted, well-rounded person to an obsessed, singled-minded, one-tracked train head. This is a real railroad game, not just a strategy game that happens to involve railroads. If you want to hop on a plane, car or ship, hop on another game.
This game is about trains for people who love trains. Everything about the game is centered around an authentic look and feeling of the railways. Period video and pictures are interlaced with the game. The design and interface are true to the character of the fabled late 1800's railroads. A.I. opponents are based on real people. And all maps are real (based on satellite photography from US Geological Service and other sources).
30. Super Turbo Demon Busters!
UBER-FASTRapid and unforgiving gameplay where you will run away from hazards and combat monsters.TURBO-RANDOMEvery level is generated, every situation is unique.SUPER-DEEPA plenty of heroes to lead and tons of weapons to fire.SPEEDRUN MODEIdeal for Twitch&Youtube!
So, your beloved superiors have just landed you, by mistake, on a home world of every monster, virus and hazard in our galaxy. Time is running out before you either burn or, worse, become one of them. Lead a squad of hardcore space marines and mercenaries through hell made by the devoted fans of DOOM and ALIEN.
31. Rock God Tycoon
Rock God Tycoon (RGT) places you at the helm of your very own band and on the path to your own rock destiny. Choose your character’s discipline from guitar, bass, drums, or vocals, then hire the rest of your band before hitting the road to stardom. Manage your group and decide when deadwood needs to be cut. Fed up with the drummer missing shows? Fire the slacker and replace him!
Model your fully customizable characters with 300+ available items, all exceptionally detailed, beautifully designed, and with frequent new additions. Everybody needs to pay their bills though, and you’ll need to book the right shows and practice your songs to keep the money coming in; going from small town bars, to concerts halls and stadiums. Your band isn’t performing and is struggling to hold a note? Better put down that coffee to pick up that gauntlet and step on stage yourself to show them how it’s done. Gigging across 76 cities, each with unique venues, you'll constantly be on the road; whether it be in a van, tour bus, or a private jet.
As your skill and renown grows, so will your fan base. Head to the shop and use some of your cash to upgrade your instruments, equipment, and buy promotions in a fully realized catalogue of features. Make sure to manage the tension and egos in your band carefully, and while you’re at it, don’t forget to pay the rent. Well placed info tabs show you every actionable detail of your band, and allow you to manage all of your band's day to day goals. RGT allows you to write your own songs, develop and release your own albums, and sign record deals with a variety of labels.
This is the music tycoon game you have been waiting for and deserve.
- Character creation
- Band tension and solidity affecting your band throughout the game
- Ability to write and create music
- Rehearsing and recording songs
- Signing a deal with a record label and album releases
- Booking and simulating gigs with review feedback
- 76 playable cities in the USA, each including their own gigs and/or recording studios, labels or video clip events
- Leveling system that affects everything your band does
- Information tabs about every detail of your band
- Billboard system and world ranking
- Bands in the world release albums and change throughout the game
- Shop system that allows you to buy promotions, vehicles, and props
- Hiring, editing, and firing bandmates
- Stage editor that allows you to place your band members and props
- Song creation, an awesome tool that lets your create your own music
- Perform your songs at your shows
- Random events and a not restrictive story line
- Multiple homes
32. VERSUS SQUAD
Versus is a fast action twin-stick shooter from the creator of Nation Red. Create your own sandbox defense before doing battle with thousands of enemies in fast-paced top down combat. Face up to a dozen bosses. Simultaneously. Play in single player, on-line or local coop with up to 4 players.
Set up your player class, attributes and weaponry, then choose your map setting and build barricades, tactically place explosives, sentry guns, ammo and medical kit stockpiles, weapon stations and more.
Build defenses or keep the map free-roam with only weapon stations and sentry guns.
Then hit the Play button to battle it out in Free Play or Tactical Mode, alone or with friends and survive against 360-degree enemy attack or defend one or more breach points.
Save your diorama map to disk or Steam Cloud to play later or rearrange your defenses after a defeat to try a different tactical approach.
During your play earn dozens of perks ranging from increased weapon accuracy to setting up drone strikes.
Versus supports leaderboards, per-game and lifetime player and weapon stats, achievements, custom map making and more.
Try it, build your sandbox defense and see how long you survive on your own map!
Welcome to Microhard
- Become a hardware engineer
- Join the hardware startup Microhard
- Immerse yourself in the technology of the 80's
- Disrupt the tech industry
Build your own CPU
- Design hardware circuits with the integrated hardware development environment
- Write your designs in the MHRD hardware design language
- Create hardware designs based on more than 20 specifications (e.g. multiplexer, adder, ALU, RAM, etc.)
- Simulate and verify your designs
- Read the included manual to get started on your career as a hardware engineer
- Reuse completed hardware designs to build more complex ones
- Design a fully functional CPU and get your mind blown!
34. Bullet Heaven 2
Dodge hundreds of thousands of beautiful bullets!
Bullet Heaven 2 is a shoot-em-up spinoff of the Epic Battle Fantasy series.
It's a game all about shooting everything that moves, while dodging hundreds of bullets per second!
Bullet Heaven 2 features:
- Mesmerizing bullet patterns and tons of cute monsters to shoot in the face.
- 70 unique levels, including epic boss battles and endless survival levels.
- 18 awesome musical tracks from Phyrnna! (Soundtrack available as Free DLC!)
- Up to 4 players can play in local co-op.
- Support for mouse, keyboard, or controller controls.
- 8 playable characters, each with several different weapons and costumes.
- 3 difficulties: Normal (25% bullets), Hard (50% bullets), and Heavenly (100% bullets).
- Unlockable cheats and handicaps, which can be used to customize the difficulty further.
- Tons of achievements, unlockables, and ranks to collect.
- Lots of juvenile dialogue from the characters and plenty of video game references.
35. Starlaxis Supernova Edition
Prepare yourself for mind-blowing puzzle action in new dimensions!
You think Starlaxis is just a small, easy puzzle game? THINK AGAIN!
Master breath-taking challenges, win seemingly impossible boss fights, complete multiple missions goals, overcome dozens of enemies, and last but not least: Save EARTH!Features
- Explosive puzzle action with complex game mechanics
- Story & Endless mode
- 5 huge worlds, each with 8-9 missions and different goals to accomplish
- Great graphic design with beatiful backgrounds and 3D spaceships
- Choose from 4 upgradable starships
- 6 commanders with their own signature “special moves”
- Seemingly impossible boss fights, breath-taking challenges, black holes, dozens of enemies, animated cutscenes and much more will entertain you for many hours
- STEAM FEATURES: Achievements, Trading Cards and Leaderboard
- No DLC. Get the COMPLETE game when buying it
- Joypad, mouse & keyboard Support
36. Cryptocurrency Clicker
Do you want to become a Bitcoin billionaire? All you need is your entrepreneur talent. Just click to earn as much money as you want. Collect every coin in this crypto-world.
Click and earn money: your goal is to become the richest man.
- Start clicking Bitcoins to earn them;
- Upgrade your mining farm to reach the success.
- Click coins - Earn money
- Get upgrades - Mine faster
- Improve your skill - Become a cryptocurrency millionaire
Categories in common with Cryptocurrency Clicker: Simulation
37. Great eSports Manager
Build and Manage an eSports Gamer House.
- Take charge of an elite team of professional gamers and streamers.
- Manage your players ego levels to prevent them from being SWAT'ed by North Korean data miner trolls. (No one likes an arrogant gamer, not even North Korea.)
- Let your Twitch viewers in on the action. (Their comments determine certain outcomes in the game.)
Choosing to play with or without a Twitch audience will not ruin your experience.
- Customize your house and upgrade gear to increase skill gains and sex appeal.
Will the North Korean warlords strike you down before ever stepping foot on their championship stage?
38. Silver Creek Falls: Chapter 1
Two city detectives are sent to a small idyllic town in North Carolina called ‘Silver Creek Falls” to investigate a strange series of events that the local sheriff can’t seem to get his mind around. What initially seems like an open-and-shut case unfolds into a truly terrifying mystery that will leave the detectives wondering what is real and what isn’t.
39. Urban Trial Playground
Backflip from the rooftops, over palm trees and sand dunes in ‘Urban Trial Playground’ and become the ultimate stunt racer!
This new instalment of the stunt bike racing series is moving the action from city streets, straight to the sunny and colorful beaches of California, mixing in even crazier tricks, flips and combos than ever before. It’s a game of speed, balance and style!
Independent front and rear brake controls allow players to pull off stoppies and front flips as well as sliding into huge skid burns on the track!
With a vibrant, sun-soaked background and chilled out atmosphere setting the scene for some truly breathtaking stunts, get ready to flip, trick and roll over palm trees and golden sands dunes.
EVERY LEVEL IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
Urban Trial Playground levels are designed as a surface able to be used to perform tricks and stunts, combining your best moves into multi-score combos.
BECOME THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION
Urban Trial Playground has been created to provide countless hours of action for fans of adrenaline and freestyle fanatics. Combine tricks in unique and virtually endless combos to grind your score and rise to the top of leaderboards!
DIFFERENT GAME MODES
Freestyle & Time Trial modes will include online leaderboards across the 50+ game levels. You can also challenge your ghost in Time Trial mode: watch your best runs and try to beat them by perfecting different and faster routes or performing even crazier tricks.
CUSTOMIZATION IS THE KEY TO WIN WITH STYLE
UTP features 6 customizable bikes that you can not only upgrade the look of but also the engine, brakes and vital parts, which impact how the bike controls. A wide variety of customization for your bike and rider will allow you to personalize your style and score new records in true California style!
40. Super Hardcore
Description: Welcome to the Super Hardcore - casual game, where you play for a character of the most popular games - the big red cube. Your task is to collect the coins and to get to the exit avoiding the circular saws. Use your brain and logic to complete 21 incredibly difficult and interesting levels and collect as many achievements as you can!Key Features:
- The growing complexity: 15 difficult, 5 extremely hard and 1 impossible levels only for you.
- Achievements. Everyone will know how cool you are and how many levels you passed.
- Full HD
- Music by HateBit
Deliver your payload from point A to point B with only a few simple tools and the laws of physics. Create ramps and catapults, watch objects tumble and fall, and someway... somehow reach the destination. Each project is a hand-drawn puzzle for you to interact with -- Devise a plan, experiment, and make it happen!
TransPlan features dozens of projects to explore, starting simple and growing ever more complex. Unlock later puzzles and categories by completing earlier ones, and finish projects on-budget to earn hints to help you later on. TransPlan fully supports achievements and cloud saves so your progress will stay with you anywhere!
43. Ninja Stealth 3
Ninja Stealth III is a casual game with 30 challenging levels where your only goal is to get the computer inside the room, can you do it?The Game:
- 30 new challenging levels
- New achievements
- Move inside the room without being detected
- Hide yourself behind the boxes
- Camouflage yourself as a box
- Have fun!
Be a space-cat.
MewnBase is a cute, 2D exploration/survival game. You land on an uncharted world only to realize you didn't bring any snacks and forgot half your luggage. But hey, at least you brought this workbench thing. You'll need to collect resources in order to construct a make-shift base. Craft a variety of different base modules, from airlocks to rain-water collectors in order to make your new home on this barren planet a little more cozy.
Other Neat Features
Find strange, yet oddly familiar artifacts scattered around the planet. Research them to unlock shiny new crafting recipes and tech upgrades.
Manage Your Base's Resources
Build air cleaners to keep you breathing. All those modules plugged into a single outlet probably won't cut it. So you'll need more solar panels to keep things humming along. Keep a supply of clean water on hand to keep your plants hydrated.
Day/Night Cycles and Weather Hazards
It's hard to find your way in the dark. So fuel up your generators and make sure your base’s batteries are topped off before night falls. Then batten down the hatches during thunderstorms and gusty sandstorms.
Walking from point A to B is for the theoretical space-birds. If there were any. Construct vehicles to traverse long distances in style.
MewnBase comes with several community-provided translations for menus and gameplay text, including: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish.
45. Maze Lord
Become the part of the legend telling the story about an underground kingdom of mazes, which bowels hide the insidious dragon concealing the stolen princess.
Intricate tangled dungeons tend to change constantly in order to hide an army of monsters and treasures that you can exchange into special artifacts in the local Magic Shop.
Also in the depths of the maze is hidden the secret Treasury of the dungeons’ king. The hidden Treasury can be found only by the luckiest and most skillful seekers of adventures.
To overcome multiple enemies and other dangers you can use various objects located in the maze dungeons. For example, the shield will save you from snake bites, the magic boots are not “afraid” of pointed spikes in the floor, and the torch will help to get through a giant spider’s web.
During this interesting adventure you will encounter with:
- Unique puzzles;
- Intuitive gameplay;
- A great number of interactive objects;
- More than a hundred of interesting handmade levels;
- The hidden Treasury and the Magic Shop;
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 15 trading cards, 10 backgrounds and 10 amazing emoticons!
46. Jet Set Knights
When the king is not at home, the bad things can be done...
The peaceful tiny kingdom is now under attack from their old enemies, beings from the dark world... The princess Kitty and all people of the kingdom are now in danger!
Don't wait! Take one of four brave knights, face hundreds of evil creatures and protect the princess at all costs!
Jet Set Knights is an old-school arcade action platformer inspired by classics from the golden age such as Mario Bros, Snow Bros or newest Super Crate Box. If You love retro 2D platformers mixed with tower defense and RPG elements, Jet Set Knight is for You!
- Simple controls and pure arcade action
- Choose from 4 Knights, each with their own unique abilities
- Single player and Local multiplayer for 2-4 players
- 2 Players Survival mode. Defeat monsters together with your friend!
- Three local multiplayer modes include Last Man Standing, Domination or famous EGG Tournament
- Secret Characters
- Retro-styled handcrafted pixel graphics created with love
- Over 14 unlockable weapons, spells and special artifacts
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ghosts, Slimes, Skeletons, Devils or Giant Snowballs!
- Plenty of hidden secrets, surprises and deadlies traps
- Level Up your heroes and collect many power-ups
- Fight with powerful Bosses!
- 12 in-game Achievements
- Funny mini-games
- Full Xbox 360 controller support
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- Future content updates
- Awesome retro-style game manual
- Excellent Soundtrack
- And of course, there's a princess to save! =)
Note: The multiplay modes for 2-4 players are local only, not online.
47. War of the Human Tanks
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks.
This story takes place in a land vaguely reminiscent of modern-day Japan. In the twenty years since the first Human Tank was developed, the war raging between the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon has turned into a proxy war fought between Human Tanks on both sides.
The Empire of Japon once ruled the entire land of Japon. Now diminished and cornered, the Empire prepares to make its last stand as the tanks of the Kingdom of Japon draw close to its capital. Shoutaro Daihon'ei, Lieutenant of the Imperial Army moves out to the battlefield, followed closely by the loyal Human Tanks in his company.Key Features
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
- Episodic TV drama style story with openings and endings changing by battle's progress
48. Devil's Dare 悪魔の挑戦
Devil's Dare is a 2D zombie beat'em up, supporting up to 4 players to co-op and fight together locally. Being the spritual successor to Bitejacker, Devil's Dare carries the same theme of parodies, pitting classic game heroes against monsters straight out of 90s horror movies.
Devil's Dare doesn't just relies on grinding and leveling up, but instead introduces permadeath to keep players on their toes. With every kill, the player makes some cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or save it to revive when you're dead. When you run out of cash completely, you are dead for good and it's time to start over again. This is a mechanic inspired by the good old arcade days, where every death meant another penny wasted!
Our main influence were some of Capcom's classics like Alien vs. Predator, Battle Circuit, Final Fight as well as Sega's Streets of Rage Series. So if you were a fans of those, give it a shot. I'm sure you will find something to love in Devil's Dare.
Play as one of the 4 unique characters, each with their own unique roles and abilities. Every one of them has their pros and cons, so learn to understand your character and fight with your strength! The game also has a dynamic difficulty. This means that the bigger your party, the bigger the mess. More enemies, tougher monsters and most important of all, you share your loot!
Back in the good old arcade days, beat'em up were serious business! Every death is a penny wasted and every kill is a step closer to being the baddest ass in the neighbourhood with the highest score. Our permadeath mechanic is inspired by this very mechanic. Learn not just to kill, but kill with style. Perform a fatality to make more cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or pay to revive when you are dead. And if you run out of cash to revive, you better hope you bought a soul token, because otherwise, it's game over. All the remaining cash is submitted as your score, and it's time to start all over.
Make no mistake. You are going to die, and you're going to die a lot. But death in Devil's Dare is meant to be savored and embraced! Play again and again as different characters and pick a different path each time. There's a different boss guarding each level, and the awaiting boss gets stronger and stronger based on your selected sequence. Remember, you haven't finish the game until you beat them all!
49. Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe
Streets of Red was designed to be played over and over again, with each run offering up the potential for new content. Six unique playable characters and an ever-growing level selection work to keep the gameplay from getting old and rotten, while the easy to learn but hard to master combat system allows for plenty of depth.
With every kill, you earn cash that can be spent on upgrades, or to revive yourself when you die. You better learn how to make cash fast and spend it smart in Streets of Red because when you're dead, your save data dies with you. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills here won't stop until every street runs red with blood! Are you up for the challenge of an anti-lifetime?
50. Bastard Bonds
Justice has failed. The criminal, the deranged, the inconvenient, and the uncomfortable; all are cast across the sea to the greedy island of Lukatt, whose shores let nothing slip free. Whether sinner or saint, you are one of these outcasts, and it is there, in a dark cell on the cold shore of that island, where you will finally cut fate's throat and take control of your own future.
Gather a band of the criminal and the forgotten, forgive their transgressions or ostracize them, use them as workhorses or nurture their trust, slaughter your enemies or spare them, release the conquered or press them into service. Find a way to escape the inescapable, or find a way to bend it to your will.
Bastard Bonds is a mature, fast-paced tactical RPG with high-end pixel art and in-depth character customization, including built-in sprite mod support. Featuring more than 200 in-game locations, more than 1000 character sprites, an all-original soundtrack, and 40+ hours of gameplay.