The best games like Space Thinger are:
- arrow_rightNo Man's Sky
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightGalactic Civilizations III
- arrow_rightLASER DISCO DEFENDERS
- arrow_rightSky Force Reloaded
100 Best Games Like Space Thinger:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (40)
- iOS (40)
- Android (23)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (74)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. No Man's Sky
No Man's Sky is a space action-adventure survival game developed by Hello Games.
The overall visual style of the game is inspired by various science fiction books. Demoscene also served as a source of inspiration for the developers.
The main feature that the game revolves around is the procedural generation. Each planet you visit is generated from scratch. The information about the planets and their inhabitants is dynamically updated so every player can discover a new species or planet and give it a name.
No Man's Sky gameplay implies the exploration of space and planets some of which are inhabited with extra-terrestrial life, gathering resources, space battles, maintaining and upgrading the player's ship and completing bounty hunting missions. The main objective is to reach the center of the galaxy.
On release, it was stated that the game is in fact multiplayer, but the size of its world is so big that the probability of meeting another player is extremely small. It turned out that it is impossible to meet any other player due to the extremely limited multiplayer aspect. As of 2018, Hello Games released the fourth major update which included the full multiplayer experience.
2. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
Your music is under attack, you must liberate it!
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!Key features
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types:
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- Linux: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!) - Windows only
4. Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III is a turn-based strategy with a high focus on explorations, expanding, exploitation, and extermination also called 4X strategy subgenre. This is the third part of the franchise of the same name featuring a lot of DLC's.
The title features some stories to hold the player's interest during the play session within the story campaigns, but when one creates own campaign, he is not allowed to pursue any storyline from the main game.
The in-game locations are procedurally generated, so every iteration of the game's experience feels different. There are multiple ways to reach to designed goal — political, economic and cultural. One can build the system of ships in various ways thanks to Crusade system: fleet may be composed out of the little amount of small and strong ships or a hive of feeble vessels.
The game size varies as well — one can create a little map to test some cultural features brought in the nearest DLC or create a vast 400x400 squares locations with up to 100 enemies and unfold massive space battles.
As it is a PC game, the broad category of non-official add-ons is available called mods. One can practically turn the game's visuals and story into every pop-culture universe starting with Star Trek and ending with Pixar cartoons.
5. LASER DISCO DEFENDERS
Save the galaxy and its taste in music, in this self-inflicted bullet hell - Pew! Pew! Pew!
Join the Laser Disco Defenders on their quest to defeat the evil Lord Monotone and prevent him from using the coveted Mirror Moon to force the galaxy into dancing along to his, and only his, tune. In this self-inflicted bullet hell you must stay on your toes as each laser beam fired ricochets off walls and can hit you too! Traverse randomly generated levels and face off Monotone’s various robotic machinations. Be it flamboyant flame sneakers or a cool rapid fire chrome suit - you decide how your favourite disco defender looks and plays based on what outfit you choose to wear. Time to save the galaxy and look like a cool cat!
• Thanks to randomly generated levels no play through is the same
• Choose your own look and play style with different characters and outfit combinations
• Online leader boards shows you the “master of the dance floor”
• Incredibly groovy 70’s disco style soundtrack
• Funky visuals inspired by 70s fashion and cheesy sci-fi flicks
Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things.
Experience the adventure of a lifetime
Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
Be forewarned, with these new-found abilities comes a daunting repercussion: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die around you.Features
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score.
Prepare for the bar to be raised on deep-space 2D dog-fighting! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Powered by the next-generation Cyntient AI platform, GALAK-Z puts players in control of anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds.
In GALAK-Z both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. You will be forced to outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots! Master your ship’s sublimely-honed controls as you blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss your opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
Recently added, Arcade Mode lets you replay failed missions any number of times without losing all of your saved progress. Rogue Mode retains GALAK-Z’s original white-knuckle roguelike challenge that harkens back to the 16-bit era of gaming. Rogue mode will always be available if and when you’re looking to test your skill and bravery by putting everything on the line, every mission.
Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before!
- Exclusive Guest Star: Juan from Guacamelee featured as an enemy unit in the game!
- New The Void DLC w/ endless gameplay and Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
8. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
9. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
10. Duke of Alpha Centauri
Duke of Alpha Centuri is a space shooter with amazing graphics. The main goal of our game is to have a lot of fun while blowing up hordes of different types of enemies.
Engage in boss fights, upgrade your ship and ship systems until you are able to show off in an endless mode. The game is designed to fit any player, from the beginners all the way to the skilled ones.
And also It has different difficulty settings to make it more challenging.
The game is featuring different and unique levels. Each level and enemy is carefully designed and programmed to give you as much fun as possible. Every level looks amazing, with beautiful space graphics.
Every time you level up, you unlock one system upgrade point. For every 10 levels you are able to unlock more ship upgrades.
- Mechanical weapons power supply
- Energy weapons power supply
- Weapons damage
- Auto-aim plasma turret
- Auto-aim missile
- Auto-aim laser turret
- Holoemiter improvement
- Shield energy converter
- Phase shift
- Fast shield recharge
- Fast hull repair
- Fast weapons power recharge
The Player has two different types of weapons: mechanical (bullets and missiles) and energy weapons (plasma bullets and lasers). They are powered from different power sources so keep in mind to upgrade them both. Missiles and lasers are activated when the player targets enemies with an auto guided system. You can change your target at any time.
Besides weapons, the player has 2 more ship abilities: holoemiters and system overload. Holoemiters are used to boost your damage and projecting 3 or 5 holodrones, so that you can damage enemies more quickly. System overload is a technology that combines nanorobots and high temperature plasma reactions to recharge shields, weapons power supply or to repair your ship's hull.
Your ship has a defense shield installed. If it fails, be careful that you don't get critical hull breach, because your reactor core will explode and destroy your ship.
Duke of Alpha Centuri has 13 different enemies, each one with 3 different styles which gives them a complete diversity.
Enemies are equipped with different types of weapons (plasma weapons, photon weapons, lasers, missiles) and some of them have cloaking technology, so be careful when they appear.
Bosses are quite unique and use all kinds of foul tricks to destroy the player. You will encounter some asteroids.
Be careful when flying near them because your shields can't block them, so they will hit you directly.
11. Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Depth Hunter 2 offers 25 exciting missions in 3 huge locations around the world. Players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing, an ancient fishing method.
Players will also have to find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring also in a exploration mode.
Spearfishing and Underwater Hunting are ancient fishing and hunting methods, used to catch fish by using a mechanical harpoon. Today, spearfishing is a sports activity in many countries around the world, especially in the UK, around the Mediterranean Sea and in South America. Spearfishers hunt while diving apnea, holding their breath, so have to coordinate their energy carefully while monitoring their prey, especially in tactically challenging hunting situations.
12. House of the Dying Sun
- This game supports rebinding controls, but only dual analog gamepads and keyboard & mouse modes are officially supported in desktop mode.
- VR requires a dual analog gamepad.
- HOTAS controllers are not officially supported and are at your own risk!
House of the Dying Sun is a tactical space shooter that puts you in the cockpit of the Empire's most deadly interceptor and in command of the Harbinger Fleet. Hunt down the enemies of your dying empire and upgrade your warships with new weapons and abilities earned during your campaign of terror.Key Features:
- Classic Space Sim Combat: Fly from the cockpit of the Executor Mk II with gameplay heavily influenced by the titans of yesteryear
- Take Command: Give orders to any vessel in your fleet from a tactical overview, switch to another fighter, or pause time and carefully consider your next move
- Replayable Scenarios: Choose one of four increasingly-brutal difficulties in each of the 14 campaign scenarios.
- Powerful Upgrades: Complete bonus objectives to earn special fleet upgrades such as the Gap Drive or the Kamikaze Chassis. You'll need these to tackle the most difficult scenarios.
- VR & Monitor Support: House of the Dying Sun was carefully designed for both traditional monitors and VR headsets such as the HTC Vive. It also supports 21:9 displays!
In this game you have to find seven artifacts, which, according to legend, the need to create a cure for the virus, which is rampant in many star systems.
To do this, you have to fly a dozen star systems, dozens of planets to visit with different climates, search the abandoned stations and lunar bases. Somewhere you will be trapped hostile-minded creatures, and somewhere in the environment itself is opposed to you.
You need to be constantly maintained at a level of oxygen reserves and life support systems, both on the ship and the main character.
In search of artifacts you will be find black boxes left by previous searchers, whose efforts have been unsuccessful.
And also do not forget about the search for dark energy and matter are brought together, you can create antimatter, with which you can make jumps between star systems.
And, of course, you can just take a leisurely stroll, flying around a pulsar or black hole, walking on new worlds.
At some locations you can hear the real sounds of celestial bodies (electromagnetic waves transferred to the audible range), such as a pulsar, black hole sun, the magnetosphere of Saturn and others.
14. Dungeon Creepster
A throwback style game to the days of gauntlet, Dungeon Creepster is a classic style top down action game. Travel deep into the depths of an evil dungeon and test your might against countless enemies. Collect multiple types of mana crystals to fire off special magical abilities. Place earth traps, hurl fireballs, unleash the power of the sun, and drown your victims with the oceans might. Fast paced action awaits.
15. Luxor Evolved
In an all-new, completely revamped LUXOR Evolved, the chains are faster, the power-ups more awesome, the shooters more stealthy. In this retro-styled arcade shooter, you’ll experience a faster, more intense LUXOR, unlike any you’ve seen before.
Revisiting the arcade classics, LUXOR Evolved is action packed with 65 unique levels, addicting effects and sound tracks. This number one marble shooter game has tons to keep the challenges coming and your shooter firing.Key Features:
- 65 levels of all-new fast and furious LUXOR
- 7 Interactive Sound Tracks
- 21 power-ups and 3 super power-ups that upgrade your Shooter
- 4 Game modes
- Unlockable secret levels and bonus levels
- 33 Achievements
16. In memory of TITAN
Tactics? Turn-Based? Real-Time? Roguelite?
You grew up playing Turn-Based Tactics and RTS but always wanted to have the best of both worlds... The action packed thrill of the RTS, the customization of an RPG and the depth of the Turn-Based games. You always wanted more...? We'll like to introduce RAPSO (Roguelite-Action-Packed-Space-Opera). Behold a modern blend of Tactical Turn-Based RPG games (Front Mission, Final Fantasy Tactics, etc), with RTS games (Starcraft, C&C, Homeworld, etc) and Roguelite elements for flavor; all that plus multiplayer, co-op and procedural generated missions and you'll get a never ending, ever changing RAPSO.
*Multiplayer, Co-Op and Procedural-Generated missions are still not implemented.
Features: (Upon Full Release)
- RAPSO: Venture into the solar system with procedurally generated side missions and quests.
- TurnBased/RTS Action: Initiative roll based turns with active consequences... Weapons systems, perks, passive support and more; affect other ships and players in real-time.
- Exploration: Different systems, missions, loot, ships... Fortune will smile upon the most adventurous.
The way home is full of many different paths, each one more rewarding than the other; and is your job as a commander to venture across the vast loneliness of space to protect Terra and all mankind. Or band with your friends and battle your enemies as a group, even other commanders will fall to your, in our Action-Packed PvP.
In Memory of TITAN is currently on Early Access and comes with:
- 5 history missions with approximately 5-7 hours of play. (Prologue)
- 11 Ship-class.
- 15 Weapons.
- 15 Perks.
- Turn-based initiative system.
- Ship loadout system. (Work in progress)
- Passive proximity combat AI (RTS element)
- Destroyable levels. (Work in progress)
- Solar system exploration through missions zones.
- Procedural system of cameras for combat cinematics. (Work in progress)
- Our Art and UI elements are not final and most of our systems need testing still.
Vaporize the enemy in this intense vertically scrolling space shooter! The only things you'll need to bring to this battle are a quick wrist and an insatiable appetite for action, so suit up and strap in for the battle of your life!
Vaporize the enemy in this intense vertically scrolling space shooter! Pilot a heavily armed ship into hostile territory to complete missions and introduce your adversaries to cold vacuum of space. Unleash a barrage of primary and secondary weapons on the invading hordes, collect powerups that keep you alive and avoid enemy projectiles so you can live to fight another day. The only things you'll need to bring to this battle are a quick wrist and an insatiable appetite for action, so suit up and strap in for the battle of your life!
18. Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition
Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition is a hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell shooter (shmup) that doubles as a techno-based lightsynth, triggering bursts of funky invaders at the pulse of a relentless beat.
HIII:PE also features an extra track/level by French flashcore artist HFK, pushing the engine to a gameplay tempo of 360BPM.
- Hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell action.
- Tempo-synced Gameplay (invader movement, bulletpatterns and more get triggered at the pulse of a beat)
- Adaptive Difficulty (harder as you play better)
- Generative Gameplay (never the same level twice)
- Dominate the Steam Leaderboards and unlock all the Achievements!
- Full Controller Support (+ Vibration)
- An OST of 10 tracks by renowned artists in the world of electronic music, such as: Carl Finlow / Ronny Ragtroll / Karl Lihagen / Atomhead / Subjex / Zuvuya / Mergel / NoProblemCore / Psykovsky & Arcek / HFK and WK(ES).
19. Swarm Arena
Get ready for a brand new experience! Take control of a virtual organism, develop your moves and become one with the swarm – then the game has only just begun. Swarm Arena’s fresh and deep gameplay is a journey from relaxing aesthetics over mind-blowing action to pure tactics. Be fast. Be precise. Or simply enjoy the experience.
Play it YOUR way.
- Brand new gameplay experience
- Ranked online multiplayer battles
- 2 independent gameplay modes
- 5 unique A.I.s
- Evolutionary learning A.I.
- Multiplayer battles on a single PC
- Unlockable rewards
- 15 achievements
- Adaptive music
- Customizable rules
- Global leaderboard
- Multiple mouse & generic gamepad support
- Beautiful visuals
20. The Battle of Sol
By the year 2500 Earth had become toxic and unsafe for human life. Pollution and overpopulation had ravaged the planet, forcing humanity to the stars. Colonies and settlements soon sprung up across the solar system, but man had not left its thirst for war behind. Then, they learned the Sun was dying, and everything changed. Only when faced with a threat greater than each other did the nations of man finally come together. The United Colonies of SOL (UCS) was born, its first and only mission: to locate a new home for mankind, safely beyond the doomed borders of our solar system.
Suit up and take on the role of the Lieutenant Williams and enigmatic Brother Aelius as you battle a mysterious enemy within humanity's solar system and beyond!GAME FEATURES
- Beautiful visuals powered by Unreal Engine 3.
- Dogfight intelligent AI enemy fighters capable of performing advanced maneuvers to keep you on your toes!
- Pilot multiple ships -each with their own distinct handling and armament.
- 21 campaign missions spread throughout our solar system and beyond!
- Earn medals based on mission performance!
- Full Tobii EyeX Integration! Infinitescreen support, target enemies, and more using your eyes!
- Fully voice acted by top name VO talent including Dave Fennoy (Lee from Season 1 of the Walking Dead), Rachel Butera (actress best known for her on-point impressions and appearances on The Howard Stern Show), Artie Widgery, Alex Brandon (Skyrim, Deus Ex), Troupe Gammage, Laura Post (The Evil Within, Hearthstone) and much more!
- Now with Steam Workshop support! Create and share custom missions using the same tools we use!
21. 3030 Deathwar Redux
3030 Deathwar Redux is an Open World Space Adventure with a twist!
A dead body is found by his crew, then his new ship gets impounded by the cops, something is going on... probably related to a missing freighter with a large cargo of gold bars. Now, John Falcon, a freewheeling space pilot, tries to get back on his feet. But where to start?
* Take on some local delivery jobs and get a better ship?
* Downsize to a Jetsuit and go shooting space-junk for quick money?
* Focus on finding the missing gold shipment before the local gangs and salvage teams?
* Go punch that damn mechanic who sold you a stolen ship?
...and what is this mysterious 'Taoist' group you keep hearing about?
Maybe just take a break and go travelling inter-stellar, in an Open World of more than 30 star systems.
* Open world space exploration and frantic combat with afterburners blazing
* Board Stations, visit the bars and talk to an array of space scum
* Ghostly Derelict Ships to find on your Star-Map, spacewalk into, and salvage valuables
* Large variety of fun Jobs and Missions, with exciting Side Quests
* Diverse ships to buy and upgrade for Performance, Defence and Combat
* Get a fuel-scoop and refuel from the corona of a sun without frying yourself!
* Find Pirate Stations & begin a life of crime, attack innocent traders, steal cargo from traffic
* Get a large cargo ship and go Asteroid Mining for metals, or haul Goods between systems
* Hidden wormhole shortcuts, Comets, Unique Stations and other secrets to find
* An intriguing Main Plot Line... and much, much more!
The Redux version adds: an extended adventure, with more characters and content, graphical enhancements, balancing and gameplay changes, a smoother experience and tons of other improvements!
Developed by Matt Griffiths & Mic Newsam
Additional Design by Max Dohme
Published by Crunchy Leaf Games
22. Between the Stars
Between the Stars is a roguelike game with action and strategy elements that puts you in the shoes of a stellar cruiser captain. Your mission is to travel to the capital to warn of the imminent attack of the Children of the Sun, the faction that dominates the outer worlds of the known universe. To carry out your mission you will have to cross the galaxy, face new challenges in each jump, make difficult decisions that will affect your ship, your crew and the world around you, improve your ship's equipment and fight in exciting battles to survive.
- Fight in intense space battles.
- Use the special abilities of your ship at the right time to make a difference on the battlefield.
- Recruit other ships to join you on your adventure.
- Unlock new ships through achievements. Each ship has its own style and special abilities that makes it unique.
- Choose your captain in each game. The captain brings his fighting style and unique bonuses to the ship, but keep in mind that death is permanent and if he dies in the game you will not be able to choose it again and a new captain will replace it.
- Captains have an unique look and attributes combination.
- Sectors, star maps, enemies and space stations are procedurally generated. None game will be like the previous one!
- Travel to the capital of the Republic and prevent the army of The Children of the Sun catch you.
- Equip your ship and upgrade your equipment during the course of the adventure.
- Recruit new crew to replace the casualties and make the right decisions to increase their level more quickly and keep your crew safe.
- Search among the remains of other ships to get resources, but beware, resource extraction operations are dangerous!
- Hundreds of different events will test your ability and your crew.
- The decisions that you make in each event will condition the evolution of the game and may cause your captain to gain attributes.
23. McDroid - Arcade Tower Defense
Story: McDROID returns home to Planet M and finds this message from SOMANTO corp...
Welcome back to your home planet. In your farming and survival pack you get:
- One (1) Modular Combine Droid (McDROID)
- A story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Each level has 3 difficulty, CHALLENGE continues where you left off in NORMAL with all the turrets that survived.
- Enemies drop corpses which debuff and damage your turrets. Gotta clean up behind yourself! (for extra loot)
- Trees to heal the planet (and buff your weapons and crops production)
- A variety of researchable giant talking weapons that you can carry and shoot around like a 3rd person shooter.
- A multi weapon rail to turn into a very powerful machine of peace.
- One unicorn skin and one skull skin (find them scattered about)
- Deployable base mount
- Tesla turrets that you can chain together a-la CnC Red Alert
- Economy based on McDiamonds and giant strawberries because it's the future.
- Factories that builds robots (that buid miniatures of factories?)
- Mutators that will turn your crop into Bomb Trees (not good for harvest).
- Cute cartoony Borderland gfx
- Hand Crafted levels that change with how many trees your plant.
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: because that Mutatosaurus is just too much for you. Cloud save. Persistent base and other technologies from the 21st century.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from silly to tricky.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
24. SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance
SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance is a space action game featuring strategy elements that takes place after Mankind has traveled across three star systems and multiple planets within, crossing an aggressive force known only as CoNs. Striking sci-fi visuals and dynamic music combine with disparate missions for hours of intriguing gameplay and overall replay value.
The game features a unique mechanic called the salvage system which governs your objectives in the levels, your upgrades between levels, and provides a scoring mechanic. SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance also has a strong focus on cooperative play, with different ship types featuring unique abilities that promote teamwork between players. Classes should feel familiar to MMO players with the likes of a "healer," "tank" and other ships that are all upgradable.
- 4 Player Co-Op
- 4 Ship Classes
- 9 Upgrades
- 10 Survival Missions
- 36 Story Missions
What is SCHAR’s Story?
SCHAR ʃ-ɑr - Space Counsel for Habitable Aerospace Refuge
In the future mankind stretches out across the galaxy utilizing new technology based on dark matter – humans were finally able to discover new worlds and colonize the universe. It was the search for new life that drove this exploration more than anything else, but after hundreds of years it appeared we were alone.
Suddenly that all changed. Without warning our colonies were attacked. An alien force, known as the Constituents of Nothing appeared out of nowhere systematically wiping out our colonized worlds. These aliens were unlike anything we’ve ever seen – they harnessed the same dark matter to power themselves and their civilization. Our weapons were useless against this new threat.
Soon we discovered pieces of the alien’s destroyed technology could help us create an Anti-Dark Matter particle. This Blue-Energy, named for the color it glowed, stopped the aliens in their tracks. Now mankind must band together, to form an alliance and push back the CoN invasion. We must protect our colonies using Blue-Energy shield generators. Otherwise we face certain extinction.
Previously available on Xbox Live Indie Games!
25. Ghost Blade
Ghost Blade HD is an intense bullet-hell shoot 'em up game, with satisfying and addictive score-based gameplay. With its inspiration going back to the shooting games of the 1990s era, Ghost Blade HD ties old memories to current tones and techniques. Designed with a modern graphic style and special effects, Ghost Blade HD also features an awesome 2-player mode! Ghost Blade HD is easy to learn, hard to master.Story10,000 years ago an Artificial Intelligence known as Shira was built to protect the residents of Mars.
As time passed the AI became corrupted and Shira started to attack the Mars colonies. With no way to defend itself against ‘Evil Shira’ Mars calls for help. The Earth Defense Force fleet fights its way to ‘Evil Shira’ and uses powerful lasers to destroy it. However, ‘Evil Shira’ secretly had a backup that flees into space and takes over an abandoned space station at the outskirts of the solar system.
When the EDF notices the escape they send their bravest fighter after ‘Evil Shira’. You are this pilot, and your mission is to destroy Evil Shira before it can complete its new attack force and threaten the existence of the entire universe.Features
- Beautiful, detailed HD Graphics
- 5 Stages with HUGE Boss Enemies
- 3 Player battle ships with different gun types
- Instant Respawn - No cutscenes!
- Practice Mode
- Score Attack Mode
- Fine tuned gameplay and balanced difficulty
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal and Hard.
- 60 FPS
- Arcade-style gameplay and addictive scoring system
- Fast and smooth Gameplay
- Auto-bomb enabled Easy mode for beginners
- TATE/portrait screen option available
- 2-player local co-op mode for addictive fun
- Incredible Soundtrack composed by Rafael Dyll (Söldner-X2 and Rainbow Skies)
- Tone down background brightness
- Optional softslow
- Online Leaderboards
- 37 Achievements
- 1080p Full HD
- TATE/TATE INVERTED/portrait screen option available
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One controller, Keyboard
- Use Focus shot for tight spots to avoid running into stray bullets
- Try all ships to see which one fits best for your style of play
- For a top scoring run kill as many enemies as possible and avoid dying and using bombs - use FOCUS shot to earn extra bombs and pick them up for a score bonus!
- No-bombing gives big impact on score, as does having as high bomb count as possible.
26. Smashing The Battle
Hack-and-slash action with two stunning heroines, tight and stylish gameplay
— sounds like your cup of tea?Then SMASHING THE BATTLE is for you!
In the year 2085, a huge multiplex construction site becomes a victim of a massive scale hacking incident.
Due to the hack, the construction robots starts to attack the workers on site. What could have possibly happened?
Now you can witness it yourself, with two unique characters to control and two stories to unfold! Features two storylinesThe two heroines tell different narratives, so be sure to follow their destiny to the end.two Distinct PlaystyleEach heroine features a unique gameplay, so the stories will unfold with refreshing, brand new challenges.hack-and-slash / Shoot ‘em Up HybridSome enemies can unleash devastating attack, filling the whole screen with explosives to dodge.
You must evade and squeeze between the shots to destroy the enemy!fan-art From Various ArtistsThe fan-arts drawn by many talented artists during the production have been added to the game as bonus content. Enjoy unlocking them by playing optional challenges!
Zeit²™ is a traditional side-scrolling, 2D, shoot-’em-up game that brings unprecedented elements to the game experience. Zeit²’s unique time travel feature has yet to be seen in this genre even after decades of great games.
Intuitive controls allow players to move forward and backward in time making it possible for the player to combine shots and power, and even be assisted by a shadow version of yourself. Blast away swarms of enemies, get the highest score and discover how you can assist yourself in new exciting ways by warping time at will.Key Features
- Time Travel: Assist yourself and perform stunning moves by interacting with your time shadow when travelling back in time. Pace the game and gain extra points by speeding up time. Balance your time travel and life energy to master the game through 70 challenges.
- 8 Epic Bosses Battles: Discover the potential of your arsenal of powerful moves while fighting over a dozen different enemies and defeating the eight massive bosses.
- Weapon Upgrades: Your main weapon can be upgraded three times and you will feel the striking force of your additional weapon systems including Beam-Shot, Chain-Shot and Shockwave. The bonus system gives you extra score multipliers as long as you don’t miss out on shooting all enemies.
- 6 Challenging Game Modes: Go on a journey through 20 chapters of action and variety in the Arcade mode. Challenge others for the highest score in the other modes: Score Attack, Survival, Wave, Time Limit and Tactics. All modes are well integrated with leaderboards and unlockable achievements.
- Easily accessible for the casual player and yet challenging for the hardcore gamer.
Basingstoke is a tense and brutal roguelike that mixes stealth and arcade action. Explore the smouldering ruins of apocalyptic Basingstoke, UK, a world of extreme peril where reanimated undead and ferocious alien monsters roam!
Scavenge and Craft
Loot and craft as you explore. Lob a tasty sausage roll as a diversion, or poison a kebab for bait. Sneak up and knock a monster out with a whack from a cricket bat, or slice them up with a chainsaw. Tranquillize them with a dart fired from a homemade blowpipe, or set them alight with a DIY flamethrower. There's over a hundred useable items to loot or craft!
No Second Chances
Use stealth to sneak, weapons to attack, or if all else fails, run! But be very careful - one bite and you'll be ripped apart to become a tasty snack for monsters! Violence is your last resort. Sneaking, skullduggery, and ambush are your tactics.
What is Basingstoke?
Basingstoke is a town in England, renowned for its charming mix of hand crafted and procedurally generated features. Explore, above and below ground, and enjoy its many attractions. Rob a parking ticket machine, vandalise a keep left sign, go shopping at the OMNImart24/7... or if things get a bit much, hide in a wheelie bin.
As you progress you'll unlock new characters. Start as a Tourist and capture those special moments with your selfie stick or splurge at the shops with your OmniBank GoldCard. Play as the Thief and use your Locksmith gadget to crack security panels and break safes. Each character has specialist equipment, unique crafting recipes... and hats!
Welcome to Basingstoke!
We're currently adding Steam Achievements and Trading Cards!
29. InMind 2 VR
Even one small molecule can change a person's destiny!
InMind 2 is an adventure game which places emphasis on the chemistry behind human emotion, greatly inspired by the Pixar/Disney movie "Inside Out" and (more scientifically) Lövheim’s theory of emotions. On the gameplay side, we take the best from our experiences developing the games InMind and InCell, to create a casual VR experience.
Also playable without VR
Non linear journey to a true destiny
It is well known by scientists that emotions are nothing other than hormones affecting the human body – and especially the brain. You'll take part in the process of one teenager named John becoming an adult, and help shape John's future self, while experiencing an exciting journey inside the human brain. During this crucial time, John will face several key moments, and his reaction to these moments may lead to forming new interests and relations. Help John on his way towards his destiny... His future is in your hands!
Over 300 stories and 20 unique finals
Master all destinies
Other VR games by Luden.io
30. BlastZone 2
***BlastZone 1 + BlastZone 2 combo: Comes bundled with BlastZone 1, both in its original form and as a remastered version in the form of "Classic" mode; get two games for the price of one!
BlastZone 2 is an action packed side scrolling shooter that will really get your adrenaline pumping! Play solo or join up with a friend locally or online and battle the alien forces that have invaded the planet and take the fight to them! Feel the excitement of breaking through the enemy barricade at high speed! Enjoy innovative gameplay mechianics such as 2nd person shooter sequences and creative use of 3D gameplay mechanics added to the traditional 2D formula. There are also tons of game modes, ship types, difficulty levels, and turbo modes to keep you entertained for a very long time. There are litterally hundreds of ways to play the game, so every player can have their own unique experience! Explore the many multiplayer strategies such as the heavy gunner and light defender to buy time while the ultimate weapons charge up!
BlastZone 2 is a new approach to the shooter genre that emphasizes fast paced and strategic gameplay with tons of content to explore.
NOTE: BlastZone 2 fully supports a wide variety of DirectInput and XInput gamepads, including the XBox 360 gamepad. If you're unsure about your gamepad's compatibility, test it out with the free demo.
- 2D controls, but with hazards and gameplay elements moving around in full 3D space
- Cooperative multiplayer both local and online for 2 players
- An 8 mission campaign that really keeps you on your toes
- Unlock the full power of your ship with hyper mode and unleash the devastating power of the omega cannon!
- Classic A mode, a greatly improved version of BlastZone 1
- Classic B mode, with a unique points-budgeting mechanic
- Survival mode, similar to mission mode, but lasts forever. Go for the leaderboard highscore!
- Blitz mode, start with a fully powered ship to fend off massive hordes of enemies!
- Multiple difficulty levels designed for new players up to genre veterans so everyone can have fun
- 4 expansive game play environments, such as mountains, caves, and outer space
- 7 selectable ships, each with different stats and abilities
- 15 weapon types including beams, cluster grenades, force fields, power bolts, and machine guns
- Hundreds of different enemy types, each with different behaviors and stats
- An online world leaderboard to see how you stack up to the competition
- A Turbo mode for each of the survival modes for experienced gamers
- Additional levels and content to be released for free
31. Dead Sky
Dead Sky takes place admist the chaos of a mysterious outbreak where you will fight tooth-and-nail through hordes of undead creatures in order to escape the epidemic and survive. At its core, Dead Sky is an action-packed survival shooter that ties in several strategic tower defense elements. The gameplay consists of a satisfying mix between defending objectives and staying alive within contaminated territory by using the variety of powerful weapons, structures, upgrades, and power-ups at your disposal. In online cooperative play, you and up to 3 friends will team up to fight your way through several environments and the unique challenges they present. Using teamwork, strategy, and quick reflexes, you will work together to defeat the powerful and mutated enemies that cross your path.
• Experience the excitement of a fast-paced top down shooter infused with strategic aspects of tower defense
• Craft a variety of turrets, traps, and barricades to add to your defensive parameter
• Gain the edge you need with randomly dropped power-ups and weapons
• Randomly generated mobs and boss encounters provide a unique experience every time you play
• Fight against a wide variety of enemy types with unique abilities and attack synergies that always keep the action fresh
• Compete via online leaderboards to see how you rank against other players
• Play online in cooperative multiplayer mode with up to 3 of your friends and survive as long as you can
32. Fermi's Path
In this action-loaded arcade game you play the role of Fermi, a particle on a terrific trip through subatomic space. Driven by the music you have to avoid obstacles and eliminate incoming particles on ever-accelerating levels to crack the top score!
After mastering each level you can play it in infinity mode to compete with your friends and the Steam Community in an open-end highscore. If you are not satisfied with navigating Fermi over the many preset tracks, use the integrated level editor to create entirely new challenges and share them in the Steam Workshop!
- many levels with increasing difficulty and speed
- infinity-mode and Steam Leaderbord
- Level editor with Steam Workshop integration
- secret paths with special challenges and even more bonus points
- various obstacles and hostile particles
- many weapon upgrades
- catchy electro soundtrack
Please also take a look at our Game Quantum Rush here on Steam
34. Polynomial 2 - Universe of the Music
Enter an endless universe of stars with glowing fractal nebulae that animate to your music as you engage in space combat. Use rockets, lasers, even healing flower fractals as you rid this strange, beautiful land from invaders in Polynomial 2.
Early Access version main features:
- Original game engine.
- 9 unique levels with different game scenarios and goals. We also include levels under development, and you're welcome to participate in level design by contributing your opinions and ideas on our community forum.
- Procedurally-generated arcade mode.
- 10+ enemies, 4 weapons, bonuses. We're planning to add more weapons and more enemies during the Early Access period.
- 6+ Screensaver modes for music listening and passive gameplay.
- 60+ minutes of original soundtrack.
- Music visualizer with the ability to add your own music and playlists (M3U). The game can also animate to the music that is being played on your computer (via "What you hear" capture option) or use a microphone / line in.
- Built-in custom resolution screenshot rendering.
- Full controller support (Steam, Xbox).
- Virtual reality support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, other SteamVR-compatible headsets may work).
35. Drone Hunter VR
In 2016, The NASA New Horizons space probe identified a fleet of alien ships heading towards Earth. Having tracked the many previous sightings and abductions taking place over the years, world leaders have determined that the approaching fleet are sinister in nature. It is projected that their fleet will arrive sometime in late 2017.
In response to this global crisis, the US military was forced to disclose a top secret military project they had created during the Cold War. The DH125 is a military defense robot that was secretly deployed into orbit during the US Star Wars Initiative. The DH125 is unique in that it contains alien components retrieved from the Roswell crash in 1947 and is the only weapon we have to defend our planet.
The DH125 was secretly retrieved and modernized to prepare us to defend our planet. It is the only defense we have and can only be remotely operated by one person. Now the global leaders of the world have declared a world emergency and have initiated a program to find the one person capable of manning the DH125. World leaders have called upon VR Visio to create a simulation designed to test a person’s skills, reflexes and precision.
Are you the one who will lead us to victory? Do you have the skills to defend our planet? Download the game on Steam now and find out if you are the one.
- Deadly bosses
- Hordes of enemies
- Dynamic, highly immersive gameplay
- Interesting plot
- Lot’s of fun!
Are you looking for a cool, action packed arcade classic that delivers an interesting, fun gameplay and a lot of variety? Do you want to challenge yourself in one of the most interesting space themed game worlds out there? Welcome to Zamarian, the one game where all of that and so much more comes to reality in an extraordinary way!
Your main focus here is to defeat the aliens that are trying to destroy your planet, all while assuring yourself that you will be the one true owner of this portion of your galaxy. Zamarian comes with easy to use controls and a unique gameplay experience that will change as you play.
We are also offering you beautiful graphics, an action-packed soundtrack that seamlessly blends rock and chiptune music as well as a multitude of bosses that will always try to eliminate you once and for all.
Zamarian also delivers a shiny, fun multiplayer component that allows you to immerse yourself into the gameplay, all while accessing some really interesting results. You can collect coins and gems to improve your chances of survival!
Don’t hesitate and download Zamarian right now, engage yourself into the ultimate battle for the galaxy and fulfill your destiny to become Earth’s final hope!Features:
- Immersive singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay
- Action packed boss battles
- True arcade feel
- Beautiful graphics
- Wonderful soundtrack
- Upgrade your ship and gems
- Lots of replay value
- The two rings at the center of the screen are boundaries that indicate the area where you can move your ship. Move the green mouse cursor as close to your fighter ship as possible.
- Collect gems in order to buy new ships and weapons. Use them wisely though!
- The heavy fighter ship has the most health (with 3 green bars), while the light fighter ship has the least health (with only 1 green bar).
- In order to remove floater bombs, buy the Guardian weapon (hotkey G). This especially comes in handy with the Crab boss in level 4.
- Each weapon has a hotkey that you can press in order to instantly buy them. Ex: H for heavy fighter ship, 5 for Medusa weapon, and 6 for EMP, and etc.
- Other hotkeys are P to pause game, E to fire EMP, F for fighter ship menu, and W for weapon menu.
- There is no set amount of lives in this game. Save yourself by buying another ship before the current one explodes.
- You automatically get the light fighter after the heavy or medium fighter exploded.
- If you hear him, brace yourself. Because the Zamarian boss is coming.
- Each of the three fighters have weapons that are mostly exclusive to each on of them. All of the weapons are unique in their own way. Try them all out.
- If you decide to play a new game, your gems count will remain the same but your score will be erased.
- Play the multiplayer mode if you want to farm for gems.
- If nobody comes to your room in multiplayer in a few seconds a GO SOLO button will come up to allow you to experience the multiplayer mode solo.
- Grab the booster after it turns green in the multiplayer mode. This will enable your ship to become a heavy fighter with a powerful weapon, giving you an advantage over the other opponents. However, use it wisely, as this power up has a time limit.
Zamarian is a cool little game that was created with the idea of providing a wonderful time away from those daily tasks. Rest assured that the title is not simple, instead it’s a reminiscence from the older, action packed and hard games that were designed in order to deliver one of a kind gameplay moments.
The coolest thing about Zamarian is that it allows you to control your ship unlike any other game, all while trying to explore the space at your own leisure and killing the enemies that come in your way. The title is designed by a lot of action and plenty of unique gameplay ideas, all of which add up to deliver a stellar outcome all the time. I liked the fact that this game is not afraid to take chances, instead it was designed with a wide range of action packed mechanics in mind.
There are multiple upgrades that you can perform to your vehicle, all of which add up in order to deliver a great shooting experience. The shooting mechanics are solid and the game is created all so that it will provide you with an action packed set of moments that you will always appreciate and enjoy.
Each level has its own boss, and while the first ones can be a simple challenge, the more you play the harder the game will get. The Zamarian alien, which is the ultimate, last boss will be very hard to defeat, and at the same time it also makes the game endless because it will basically grow new tentacles all the time.
All the ideas brought by the game are very interesting to be honest, and they do provide quite an interesting challenge all around, which is magical and tons of fun. I like the fact that you have 2 ships in the free version, because they do show you quite a lot of the game before you purchase. At the same time, I am also very impressed by the quality that they deliver, which is a major plus and a lot better than what you are used to from other titles in the genre.
This game screams retro memorabilia and it’s a good thing, in fact for me it basically revives the old school ideas and it brings them back in a colorful and fun way. I really liked it, and I do recommend Zamarian to everyone that wants a fun time regardless of where they are located!
37. Roche Fusion
Roche Fusion is a classic arcade, space shooter with a modern touch. A fast paced cocktail of nostalgia, spaceships, bullets and explosions.
The game is procedurally generated and challenges the player with ever more aggressive, deadly, crazy waves of enemies to shoot down. There are insane boss fights and an extensive array of upgrades, including: weapons, shields and other items to help the player proceed in the game.Key Features:
- Intuitive and responsive arcade-style controls
- Infinite variety and replayability with procedurally generated levels, enemies and upgrades
- Engaging score system with multi-kill combos, leaderboards and meta-game unlockables
- Exciting two-player local co-op
- Amazing graphical effects
- All custom sound effects, and over 30 minutes of original soundtrack
Also, did we mention explosions? Everything from small explosions after a one shot kill, to huge explosions in swarm attacks, to massive explosions in epic boss battles.
Roche Fusion is bringing the classic space shooter into the new century with a fun mix of enemies, lasers and explosions in a unique, retro but polished 2-D style.
38. Xenoraid: The First Space War
Xenoraid is an exciting vertically scrolling shoot'em up rooted in the classic action gameplay of the genre with added modern features.
Xenoraid upgrades the basic shmup gameplay with advanced shooting mechanics. Fighters tilt left and right when moving horizontally and weapons heat up when firing. Master the mechanics and line up devastating bursts of fire!
Missions in Xenoraid a procedurally driven, so nothing needs to be memorized. The enemies act on AI, making the combat fully dynamic. Intercept the alien threat in missions that play out differently every time!
The four fighter squadron represents your lives and your weapon arsenal. Switch between the fighters in the heat of combat to bring in the best weapons for each situation, and to dodge incoming fire!
Xenoraid campaign mode features more than 40 missions with four alien capital vessels in hectic bossfights.
The events take place in a near future setting, where mankind is fighting the first space war against alien raiders. Starfighters have been improvised by adding machine guns, auto cannons, missiles, and more to existing spacecrafts.
Put your skills to the ultimate test in three endless Survival missions with online leaderboards. The Survival mode is a quick burst gameplay mode with runs lasting rarely more than 10-15 minutes.
All game modes can be played in 2-4 player local co-op (Xinput gamepads recommended, max 1 player with keyboard/mouse).
IN A WORLD where the Council rules the nations with an iron fist, you play as Axo, pilot of the legendary ship Chukaru. Experience her fight with the limitless armies of the Council, become the master of Chukaru’s power and find the true meaning behind all your actions. A dark secret is yet to be revealed!
Accessible to the simple press of a button, Pawarumi offers you three different weapons and one super attack to rain divine fire on your enemies! To protect you in your intense journey, a shield will automatically trigger when you're about to be hit. It will annihilate any bullet around you! True to the shoot'em up genre, that shield is powerful but depletes very quickly so you'll still have to be very careful!THE TRINITY SYSTEM
By shooting with the right weapon on the right type of enemy, Chukaru's unique Trinity System enables you to deal extra damage, heal your shield or recharge your super attack at any time! Not unlike the famous game of rock-paper-scissors, this original gameplay mechanic gives a whole new tactical layer to the genre.
Mastering these three mechanics will be key to your success in Pawarumi. They offer lots of strategic opportunities and always allows you to fall back on your feet, even after making a tiny mistake! The more you'll play, the better you'll juggle with the weapons, find your own style, finish the game and reach the top of the leaderboard!
- Unique Artistic Direction: Set in a unique pre-columbian inspired sci-fi universe!
- Presented in full 3D: Allowing glorious cinematic staging!
- Five Unique Levels: All around the world and inspired by classics from the 1990s pop culture! (Indiana Jones, James Bond, Star Wars…)
- Trinity Game Mechanic: Three fused mechanics that enable infinite strategies!
- Weapon Mastery Scoring System: Build up your own scoring strategy with careful weapon juggling. With no long standing combos to maintain, scorers will never be frustrated! Are you ready to challenge the top of the leaderboard?
- Dynamic Layered Music: Awesome Electro Metal Peruvian soundtrack!
- Full Keyboard and Controller Support: With remappable inputs for maximum compatibility!
Pawarumi offers a deep and satisfying experience, bringing delight to newcomers of the genre as well as to experienced players!
Trigger actions & reaction...Features
- Momentum & physics based gameplay
- 70 Levels with inverted gravity, wall-rides and zero gravity
- Race against other player's ghosts
- Leaderboards & achievements..
- Includes Level Editor
41. Oblivion's Edge
10 billion lives to save
You are the last pilot on Earth, tasked with slowing down the invasion and giving survivors enough time to escape. If you can hold back the waves long enough, you may have a shot at destroying the massive mothership and saving the Earth.
Oblivion’s Edge is an arcade and bullet hell inspired twin stick shooter with multiple game modes and difficulty levels.
- Bullet Hell inspired Twin Stick Shooter
- Multiple game modes
- Multiple weapon boosters
- Deployable defensive items
- Challenging boss fights
- Three difficulty settings for each game mode
- Keyboard/mouse and Xbox One / Xbox 360 controller support
- PC, Mac, Linux
Our solar system has been invaded by a mysterious and powerful alien army. Any attempt at fighting back has failed. We lost contact with the fleet, they are assumed to be destroyed. Now the battle has come to Earth. Our resources have dwindled; our defenses are destroyed. Staging an assault is impossible. Our only chance for survival is you, Earth’s last pilot.
You are the last pilot in the last ship standing between Earth and invading alien army. Your job is to destroy the approaching waves of enemies so escape pods can leave Earth’s orbit. You will have to withstand not only the enemy drones, fighters and blockade runners but also offensive satellites and the massive almost indestructible mothership.
The last orbiting defensive satellite has been damaged. Earth has sent a bot to fix it, but it’s up to you to keep the enemy away until its repaired. This time you’re not alone, you’ve got gun turrets to help keep the satellite safe. If the satellite is lost, it’s game over, for you and for Earth.
The enemy has found a way to disable your primary weapons leaving you with only bombs, mines and flares to destroy the enemy. How long can you last?
Defend against waves of increasingly fast enemies heading straight towards the Earth. If too many get past then it's game over.
Planetship is both a planet AND a ship, it's also a party bus holo-lounge spice freighter rocket boosting thorium burning well oiled supermachine, get it? You will after a harrowing yet surprisingly relaxing journey through the chaotic void realms of strangespace!
So here's the deal, you've got to find a new planet for humanity to call home in the far future, a real nice spot with all the trimmings: liquid water, the right temperature, not too much or too little mass and atmospheric conditions conducive to keeping homo sapiens alive. We've even done a pile of research FOR you and marked habitable zones with the potential for an Earth-like planet on your starmap, so navigate yourself to a green zone and pick out a cozy little pad for the crew. What could possibly go wrong?
P.S. - One little thing, if you're going to pilot this craft we're going to have to shed your body from your brain and hook wires up to whatever's left, Dr. Scienceman here says it's the only way for you to survive the trip. You're cool with that right? Great.
43. The Renegades of Orion 2.0
The Renegades of Orion 2.0
A long time ago in another dimension called the astral plane, began a great battle. The battle was between Forces of Light against Renegades of Orion.
The Black Magicians and Reptile Creatures. They fight to be the kingdom of Earth. During this battle there was a transfer of consciousness of a fighter who had the most power of cosmic light. He's called Shen!
With intention to join the troops of Orion and to fight the renegades. Take the divine crystal to raise its power. If you falter the devil catches you!
In the new version The Renegades of Orion 2.0, Now there is a crystal (Divine crystal) which guarantees more power. He appears randomly.
There are more demons, some totally take your power. Other makes you go back to the beginning of the stage or even before that.
The dynamics to remain free of these demons and gain power through the crystal to make sure you skip the level.
"Another good detail of the game! Enemies and obstacles (except bosses) always arise from random and unpredictable in every time you play."
Ready to join the battle and defeat the forces Renegades of Orion!The Renegades of Orion 2.0 Game 2D action fantasy.
44. Talent Not Included
Set in the fantasy land of Notthatmuchfurther, Talent Not Included tells the story of three monsters: Zordok, Derp, and Kevin, all three huge fans of slaughter, bloodbaths, and Shakespeare.
One night, as they were bored out of their minds, they decided to put on their own play. Unfortunately, nothing went as planned…
That’s mostly because Zot, a demonic critic hired for the occasion, chose three mediocre actors with strong personalities, hoping to sow hell on stage for his own and the public’s amusement.
Break a leg! As you will be playing these actors in hopes of making a nice profit out of your marvelous performance!
Come on! Show's this way!
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT
• Theatrical setting
• Absurd humor
• Cylinder-based platforms
• Combat galore
• Local co-op
45. Battle Planet - Judgement Day
Battle Planet - Judgement Day is a planetary rogue-lite top-down shooter. You are one of the universe's 3 most wanted criminals on the run, fighting your way through hordes of aliens, military and police units. There is only one way to reclaim your freedom - destroy them all...
Escape a crashed prisoner transport ship and fight the authorities in a non-stop mayhem of blazing gunfire and planet destroying bombs sent to perforate you and the ground beneath your feet.
Doomed to be killed in a never ending loop, your trial of survival relies solely on your hardcore skills
- couch co-op mode: die together in excessive sessions with friends
- permanently upgrade your convict and the weapon arsenal after each run
- battle your way through hordes of enemies designed to torment you
- power up your ass with a load-out of perks
- face bosses that have your controller buttons on their death list
Make them pay, to make sure today is NOT your judgement day.
Garry Shyman, composer of Bioshock, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Destroy All Humans worked on our soundtrack bringing to life the intensity of the battlefield with a fast paced electronic orchestral mix
Inspired by the times where games were hard to beat and as big rogue-like fans ourselves, our inspirations for Battle Planet - Judgement Day were a constant reminder of the quality and feeling we wanted to achieve:
- Dead Cells
- The Binding of Isaac
- Nuclear Throne
- Rogue Legacy
- Super Stardust
46. LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity
Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero, must struggle to find his way home…
LOST ORBIT centers around the exploration of space. Players take control of a lone astronaut who sets off on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization, armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit. Without the help of his ship, Harrison will need to use the gravitational forces of planets to navigate and propel himself through space.
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death.
A personal story - A fully narrated story delivers a deep and entertaining experience exploring death, loneliness and madness. A fully narrated and voiced story takes you through a funny and heartwarming experience as you face mortality, family and hunger.
Beautiful Worlds - Traverse fantastical interstellar worlds on a quest to reunite with civilization and uncover the mysteries of the disaster that left Harrison stranded. Top down action has never looked this good, explore the wonder of the cosmos and find new ways to die.
Fast Paced - Travel through space at break-neck speeds! Go faster and then go faster. Upgrade your suit and utilize cosmic forces to propel yourself to the brink of death as you dodge, grind, and smash your way home. Challenge yourself to complete each level perfectly and then take to the leaderboards to challenge the world for the best times!
Challenge - 50 intense levels across 5 systems and over 15 extreme challenge levels
- A derelict mining system with broken down and deadly machines
- Vega, a lush and beautiful space forest with dangers around every corner
- Teleport through a barnacle filled system, home of a dangerous race of creatures
- Sneak through a galactic battleground, filled with destroyed ships firing laser in every direction
- Blast through a crystal filled system patrolled by space pirates
Categories in common with LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity: Action
Dive into the beautiful undiscovered underwater world and heal coral reefs while you traverse the entire world in search for bleached, dying reefs. Interact with various kinds of corals, each one of them with unique skills you can interact with that will help you go on in the adventure.
As a player you play as a current. Flow anywhere you want to find for ways to transport healing energy for other corals and heal entire reefs, watching realtime how the seafloor becomes colorfull again and vibrant with life and diversity.
With it's light puzzles elements and various challenges you will learn about stunning sea facts and discover out of this planet worlds.
A top-down, arcade crossfire and one moist bloodbath. You'll have to plough through endless cities, ghostly graveyards and even a hillbilly trailer park whilst avoiding volatile contraptions of carnage. It might be wise to stop off at a local shrine and pray to a deity of your choice, it might help...
You'll need all the power-ups you can find and when endowed with your trusty firearms you might not perish instantly. Tailor your loadout to suit all of your destructive needs and dominate each danger zone. You can even condemn a friend to join you as a faithful ally! ...or as a walking meat-shield for the inevitable carnage.
- Five intense arenas with a variety of environments, mechanics and enemies
- Customize your loadout with a selection of weapons and grenades to fit your play style
- Select your favourites from a pool of eighteen power-ups
- Wreak havoc on your enemies with a friend in local co-op mode
- Ascend the the leaderboards to become the ultimate Xenocidal maniac!
Drifter is an open-world sandbox space trading game with a procedurally-generated galaxy 100,000 light years across made up of tens of thousands of star systems to explore and features an original soundtrack by composer Danny Baranowsky. Take on the role of a spaceship captain attempting to eke out a living among the stars by trading goods between star systems, hunting pirates for bounties, mining asteroids for valuable ore, or even becoming a pirate yourself. The choice is yours!
50. Legends of Azulgar
Legends of Azulgar- Space Conflict is a Sci-Fi Action oriented Sandbox Roleplaying game with strategic elements that puts you in command of a space ship, space station and a fleet in a massive sandbox universe. The game immerses the player in a fully interactive environment and a world rich in lore and Legends.
In 2XXX a terrestrial observatory on earth detected traces of an ancient signal from the distant solar system of Auriga. As the world's top scientists investigated, it started to become clear that this signal did not originate from a celestial anomaly - but from an artificial source.
With the signal now partially deciphered you are tasked with exploring this new and strange solar system and discovering the secrets of Azulgar and it’s mysterious signal.
Every shot matters - Legends of Azulgar is inspired by naval combat and focuses heavily on player ability with every weapon in action mode aimed and controller directly by the player. Carefully line up a torpedo strike to inflict maximum damage, lead your targets to ensure a crippling shell impact or charge in for close range combat.Bombard your enemy from afar with huge cannons!Launch precision torpedo strikes…
Will you be a space miner hauling asteroids with your grappling hook (yes.. a grappling hook! More on that later!) or an explorer attempting to discover the secrets of Azulgar...CombatSwitch on the fly and take control of a ship with your captain - pilot in action mode to directly impact the battle.
- Skill-based Weaponry
- Shields: Shields only activate when the player commands - and only face one direction.. use them wisely or get crushed by incoming fire.
- Afterburners: Escape the battle or use them to close range and surprise your enemy - but remember afterburners have limited energy so don't get caught out.
- Missile Defences: Torpedo's and missiles are a BIG problem.. but time your defences well to counter then with your ships mini-guns.
Special Cards (CyberSlots) that you can use to customize your captain.
- Some cards will be rare to find and only drop from bosses or youd have to be really lucky to find them in your new card deck. Some will be more easier to find.
- Captains drop these cards once their Bridge module is defeated and other players or NPCs can loot them.
- Yes this basically means full loot pvp if you choose to play on such servers!
- Some cards will have active abilities and cooldowns and some will have passive abilities that improve your ship behaviour all the time.
- Players can choose to exchange cards or play a game of poker or dice for them in pubs or outside the game
- Cards will also be trateable on steam workshop
SOLThe starting system of Legends of Azulgar and home to Earth, explore, fight and visit the very reaches of our solar system.
SOL will be the first system made available in the game starting with the Closed Alpha release and will be a rendition of our own solar system set within the lore of Legends of Azulgar. Mankind has reached and settled in space and now commands the technology to explore the universe - what will you do with it?
- Find Azulgar - a planet steeped in mystery located in a far away system and uncover the source of the signal that brought you to Arugia.
The Rift: Access another dimension.. Dark... dangerous… and far from empty... But can you turn this strange realm to your advantage?
- Learn about the strange alien race The Morrids - investigate and even capture them as specimens.
- Use the dimension to your advantage - disappear into the Rift and use it to strike from where they least expect.