The best games like Space Hack are:
- arrow_rightAlien Swarm
- arrow_rightTitan Quest Anniversary Edition
- arrow_rightCrysis 2 - Maximum Edition
- arrow_rightSEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
- arrow_rightLara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- arrow_rightGrim Dawn
- arrow_rightOddworld: New 'n' Tasty
100 Best Games Like Space Hack:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (32)
- iOS (29)
- Android (20)
- macOS (77)
- Linux (44)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (11)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (2)
- Web (2)
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
2. Alien Swarm
Alien Swarm is a top-down multiplayer shooter remade from the game mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. According to the main storyline, a group of troopers reaches the colonized planet occupied by the swarm of invasive aliens. They aim to search for survivors or, if needed, to destroy the colony to prevent the spread of hostile aliens. After finding no civilians alive, the group realizes that the only way out is planet devastation with a powerful nuclear bomb. The main gameplay idea is in completing levels in science-fictional locations and eliminating waves of Swarm aliens with all kinds of weapons to get new equipment and to unlock individual achievements. As the game is class-based, players are able to choose between 4 types: Officer, Special Weapons, Medic, and Tech. Each type has two characters with different abilities. The whole loadout can also be selected before starting the mission. The game is absolutely free-of-charge and offers both single and co-operative (up to 4 players) experience.
Categories in common with Alien Swarm: Action
3. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is an extended version of the original action role-playing slasher Titan Quest, released in honor of game’s 10th anniversary. The game is set in the world of pre-Roman age and includes 3 locations: Ancient Greece, Egypt, and eastern civilizations. The story begins with a narration about Titans, who ruled the entire world before the Olympians. The idea is that a trio of Telkines managed to break off the communication between Earth and Olympus and started terrorizing the mortal world. The protagonist is a hero, who is expected to defeat Telkines and to restore the conduit linking to worlds. To assume the role of the mythical hero players need to customize their own character: choose the gender and appearance. The further action continues in a traditional hack and slash manner. Players navigate the 3D world through the overhead third-person view and lead the protagonist with the mouse, while special abilities are tied to keyboard buttons. The Anniversary edition includes all possible fixtures and improvements of graphics and gameplay.
4. Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
The sequel to the game Crysis.
The army of aliens returns to Earth to destroy all of humanity. On the streets of New York, the epidemic mows people in millions. Chaos reigned everywhere, the city is rapidly turning into flaming ruins. The army and the police are powerless before the newcomers, and the only escape is an option. But if we call on the help of unique technologies, there is a chance to save ourselves and humanity. The hero is the one who has these technologies - and he fights alone, saving the city and people. And he is protected by a unique fighting device - Nanosuit 2.
The game focuses the player's attention primarily on destroying opponents in urban landscapes. The game is replete with clues - points to objects and places that can be used to win in combat, ways to reach the goal in another way.
Categories in common with Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition: Action
5. SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
Today it is not so hard to play old games. Emulators are available to anyone with almost any computer. And old memories are filling our minds with those amazing games we played in the past.
With this collection, you can relive your experiences with those games and play them all over again. The controls are now completely adapt for PC and still look very authentic despite new generation platforms. Some of the titles still support cooperative gameplay through Steam and in the workshop you can find new improvements to the old titles made by players for players. In this bundle, you can find any title you remember from Sega Mega Drive and Genesis - Sonic, Phantasy, Golden Axe, Virtua Fighter and Streets of Rage. Controls are now adapt not only for gamepads but also for the keyboard which means anyone can play it.
6. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
The sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and a spin-off to the larger Tomb Raider franchise. This time, our famous adventurer Lara Croft and her rival tomb raider Carter Bell travel to Egypt to search for the ancient temple, where a magical artifact, Stuff of Osiris, is hidden. The game is set in the temple and its dungeons, designed in Ancient Egyptian aesthetics. Besides shooting monsters, Lara and her partners have to avoid all kind of traps that will immediately remind you of Indiana Jones films. Completing specific missions will grant the player rings and amulets that enhance characters' skills and abilities.
Just like the previous game, The Guardian of Light uses the isometric view. The game allows for a cooperative mode for up to four players. All puzzles are automatically adjusted to the number of players. You can play not only as Lara but also as her friendly rival Carter Bell and two Egyptian gods, Isis and Horus, who were imprisoned in the temple for millenniums by the evil god Set. Their goal is to gather together and revive Osiris, the god who was dismembered by Set, and who can save the Earth from Set's evil. While human characters use firearms and grappling hooks, the gods are armed with the magic Stuff of Osiris.
7. Grim Dawn
Grim Dawn is an Action RPG developed by Crate Entertainment.
The game is set in a gritty fictional world, which resembles the Victorian era. In a war-torn world of Cairn, humanity is close to extinction. Cairn became a battleground for two extra-terrestrial forces - the Aetherials and Chthonians. Both of which are eager to completely wipe out humanity for different reasons. The game tells us a story of several humans that try to adapt and survive the harsh times.
Like in most Action RPGs, the main focus of the game is put on battling the enemies and gathering loot - armor, potions, weapons, and gold. Grim Dawn features a crafting system that is similar to the one in a popular mod DoTA. The developers put a strong emphasis on the enhanced physics in the game, environmental kills, enemies dismemberment and a totally new mission system.
The players are free to choose one of eight classes present in the game. Several factions are also featured. As the plot progresses, the player will have to choose which factions to join. Joining one faction will make the opposing one hostile to the protagonist.
8. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is a platformer developed by Just Add Water. It is a complete remake of the first installment in the series, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.
The game tells a story of a prisoner of the biggest meat-processing plant on Oddworld. The Protagonist is a Mudokon named Abe who is a floor-waxer and an Employee of the Year. With the ingredients for the company's main products running out, the owner of the plant decides to launch a new treat named "Mudokon Pops!". Overhearing that, Abe decides to escape and free all Mudokon slaves he can find.
New 'n' Tasty is a 2.5D scrolling platformer with the main focus on puzzle solving. The player can talk and direct other Mudokons. The objective is to find and rescue 299 Mudokon slaves by getting them out of the plant through portals. Some Mudokons are hidden in secret areas.
New 'n' Tasty features good and bad endings. The outcome depends on the number of saved slaves. Saving over 150 Mudokons results in a good ending, which is considered canon.
9. How to Survive
How to Survive is survival horror action role-playing with a top-down perspective. The players gain control over the three survivors who, after the shipwreck, were trapped on the archipelago full of zombies. Three main characters are representing three different ways to play the game: Kenji is the most balanced handyman, incredibly fast Abbie and fighter Jack.
In the game, two game modes: story campaign and challenge mode, you can both go with a company of two friends. The essence of the Challenge mode is that the heroes need to get to the opposite part of the island, where they are waiting for the boat.
To survive the calamity, players need to collect materials and craft weapons - do everything to survive on a hostile island. As the hero level ups, new skills will be available. Players are not limited in time and can perform all tasks at their own pace. For an additional difficulty, the game has Ironman mode.
10. Crysis Warhead
Crysis Warhead is a standalone expansion of the original game, following the story and actions of Nomad’s ally – SAS Sergeant Michael “Psycho” Sykes. While the events of original Crysis are taking place, on the opposite side of the island players will have to join a vehicle convoy through the jungle and after the series of violent clashes with North Korean forced, Sykes is getting a new mission, to secure and locate another container, that’s reported to be carrying a nuclear warhead.
Crysis: Warhead was a showcase of capabilities of CryEngine 2 and was the first game by the Budapest studio of Crytek. The game is played just like the original crisis, aside from the addition of new weapons that can be fully customized as well. Separate from the story campaign, the game has an additional group of multiplayer modes, titled Crysis Wars. It used to have its own disc, its own installer and was considered a separate game, but it’s still in a bundle with Warhead. Unfortunately, this multiplayer is unavailable, since GameSpy ended all of its gaming services.
11. METAL SLUG 3
METAL SLUG 3 is a game in the shoot 'em up genre, a sequel to the METAL SLUG 2/METAL SLUG X and overall a third installment in the series. Initially released for arcade platform, the game shares gameplay mechanics with its predecessors, where the player takes control of a squad of four soldiers and faces continuous waves of enemies throughout each level.
The game’s plot follows the previous events, where the main characters succeeded in overthrowing a maniac and bringing relative peace. This time, however, it is revealed that our heroes' nemesis is back for more, with new allies and new soldiers to try and stop the protagonists. As the levels progress, the player faces different enemies, each with unique patterns and abilities, and also finds new weapons and upgrades for his character of choice. Another feature of the series is its vehicles, including tanks, planes, helicopters and even a spaceship. Each of those can be used to the various extent and provide significant bonuses to character’s firepower, defense, or movement capabilities.
The game is made using pixel graphics, and even though it was initially released in 2000, the sceneries and the details are still as stunning. Each character’s looks are refined, explosions are made colorful and as realistic for a 2D game as possible, and the locations themselves would look like art.
12. Slime Rancher
In the far-distant future, far, far away in space (to be exact, a thousand light-years from the Earth), on the planet Far, Far Range, mega-corporations (they, it turns out, will be with us in the distant future!) discovered the ideal source of income, universal natural resource - Plort.
You can produce almost anything from Plot - from food and household chemicals, to solid alloys and incredibly powerful batteries.
Plort is a concentrated mucus produced by slimes - jelly-like living organisms of various species and characteristics.
Slimes, unfortunately, can not be taken to Earth to breed and receive the right amount of Plort. We have to fly to 'Far, Far Range', to build there something like a ranch for slimes and for all this to hire earthlings. One of these earthlings, the space rancheros, the brave young girl Beatrix LeBeau is the character of the game. The girl (and the player) will fly a thousand light-years in a deep sleep to equip a ranch from a Hobson Twillgers, study the planet's environment, collect, feed and breed slimes.
To get the necessary hints the girl can look for notes of the former owner - they meet on the territory of the ranch, and also communicate via Star Mail with a close friend from the Earth. In conversations with a friend, we learn a lot of things about the former, earthly life of the heroine - this information will be important.
Gameplay and economics
Slimes need to be fed, and this is important. The rest they will do themselves.
It is necessary to feed them not by anything, but by appropriate products. But slimes will produce a lot of Plort - and Plort can be sold on the market, having received currency - newbucks. For newbucks you can buy equipment for ranches and so on. The world of the game is not known until the end, it is possible and necessary to travel through it, opening up new locations, finding new slimes for the ranch, as well as food for slimes and other new resources.
From different types of slimes you can get hybrids. However, with this you need to be more careful - you can get aggressive evil slimes, which will have to be dissolved with water.
Slimes are quite diverse. Ordinary slimes are generally friendly, but they can be dangerous not because of evil will, but because of some natural features like thorns, emitted radiation or the ability to explode.
Some slimes are more productive than others, they produce more Plort. It is these slimes that are created by hybridization, since it is difficult to find them in a natural environment.
Ordinary slimes sometimes merge into a huge Gordo-slime - inside such organisms there are often valuable resources and other interesting and useful things. To get all this, you need to blow up the Gordo-slime.
Adventure. The world is open for research, there are no serious restrictions. You can develop as you want. You can communicate with other ranchers, carry out their assignments and exchange resources with them.
Carefree is an adventure mode that goes even easier.
The five-day trial is a mode in which you need to earn as many newbucks as possible in 5 days.
"The steel master of the ranch" - the conditions in this mode are so complicated that it resembles a game of survival. In the mode there are unique tests that change the impression of the game.
13. Cortex Command
Cortex Command is a 2D pixel art tactical game. The story is set in the future where humans united with machines so they can send their brains everywhere in the universe. Since then humans explore other planets, interact with aliens and mine gold. You play as one of these brains that are settled on an unnamed planet and needs to survive there.
As a brain you must complete multiple missions that include self-defense, exploring dangerous parts of the planet, searching for elements of the mechs and so on. There are several factions in the game; each of them has different units you can use to fulfill your plans. The environment is fully destructible and provides you with gold and other resources to protect your brain and attack the opponent’s base.
The game features a turn-based strategic campaign along with a four-player multiplayer mode. Cortex Command can also be easily modified with several in-game editors.
SpaceChem - a new puzzle with a unique design.
You play as a SpaceChem Reactor Engineer, which, using the available source chemical elements, using chemical reactions, nuclear fission or synthesis to create new ones.
The game is divided into several episodes, and the episodes, in turn, are divided into stages. Stages are divided into three categories by type — research, production and defence. In the research stages (usually they act as training tasks for new capabilities of the reactor), only one reactor is available to the player. In the production stages, the player opens several reactors, and he, combining them with pipes, must provide cargo ships with the necessary chemical elements. In the defensive stages (usually the final tasks of each episode), the player must be using the available means, stop any monster trying to destroy the production station SpaceChem.
ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.
In ELEX, you join the war over a powerful resource that gives people great magic-like powers, but turns them into indifferent cold creatures. You decide if emotions and humaneness or cold synthetic logic will rule the world of Magalan.
- Completely seamless Open World experience without borders and loading zones for the ultimate exploration experience
- Vertical Exploration: Use the jetpack to reach any place in the game world
- Simulated game world where everything reacts to the players actions and provides for an authentic atmosphere
- Highly interconnected quest system that support true player choices
- Tactical and challenging combat system for close and ranged combat
- Universe set in a post apocalyptic science fantasy universe that combines the most interesting aspects of all genres
16. Victor Vran
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark.
17. Zombie Army Trilogy
NOW INCLUDES ALL 8 CHARACTERS FROM THE LEFT 4 DEAD GAMES!
“Co-operative multiplayer done right.” - Eurogamer
“Proven shooter mechanics and a real sense of fun.” - Wired
"A generous wodge of the most enjoyable kind of schlock horror shooting on PC." - PC Games N
The cult horror shooter series comes to an apocalyptic conclusion with an epic new third chapter, a heart-pumping new horde mode, and remastered editions of the best-selling Nazi Zombie Army 1 & 2.
In the dying flames of World War II, Hitler has unleashed one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Fight alone or team up to save humanity from the zombie menace in this apocalyptic third-person shooter!
Battle through THREE epic campaigns across 15 demon-infested missions. Play solo or fight back to back in online co-op for 2-4 players. Dare you take on one of the most intense and challenging third-person shooters in gaming?
Face gruesome enemies with iconic weaponry and powerful explosives. Dismember the undead to give yourself a fighting chance, and experience every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the infamous X-ray Kill Camera.
The ultimate horror package – alone or with teammates
- Experience THREE nerve-shredding campaigns across FIFTEEN missions of intense third-person action.
- Take the fight to the undead alone, or team up in 2-4 player online co-op.
- Face your fears in the brutal new Horde Mode for 1-4 players, across 5 blood-curdling maps.
- Defeat harrowing legions of zombies, armoured skeletons, fire demons, chainsaw-wielding elites - and worse - before facing the demonic Führer himself!
- Shred the undead with genre-best rifle ballistics, powerful firearms and deadly explosive traps.
- Wince as your bullets shred the insides of the undead in gruesome detail with the return of the series’ acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera.
Customise your carnage
- Choose from 16 playable characters, including all 8 survivors from Left 4 Dead 1 & 2!
- Perfect your play style with CUSTOMISABLE loadouts - pick your favourite weapons and explosives.
- Customise your DIFFICULTY and add enemy multipliers. Surely you would never brave “X4” on Sniper Elite difficulty ... or would you?
Recut. Remastered. Unleashed.
- Includes the first two Nazi Zombie Army games like you’ve never seen them before.
- Pick apart zombies with the new DISMEMBERMENT mechanic and bathe in a bloody glow of NEW graphical effects, NEW audio, NEW enemy animations ... and more.
- Play your favourite missions from ANY campaign in ANY order in ONE unified online community.
18. STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack
A collection of strategic games in the world of Star Wars.
During the Galactic Civil War, you can lead the rebels, dominate the Empire, or become a criminal at the head of a powerful criminal group.
Being in more than eighty terrestrial and extraterrestrial locations, you can control everything from one unit to the Death Star. Each decision affects the next fight, each battle affects the entire Galaxy.
Among the locations and heroes there are names familiar from the films - Tatooine, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Han Solo and Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO and others.
In addition to playing for the Light and Dark sides of the Force, you can play "against all and only for yourself" - in the role of Tiber Zann you can lead a group of criminals to the top of the criminal world of the Galaxy. This option is provided by the addition to the game - "Forces of Corruption". In the arsenal of criminals are well-known methods: piracy, kidnapping, extortion and bribery. And with the help of such an all-powerful key as corruption, you can achieve complete control over the Galaxy.
Categories in common with STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack: Strategy
19. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge.
A gritty experience awaits. STASIS was only the beginning of a much larger story.FEATURES
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support
21. Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you've become one of the undead creatures you once battled - a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Your unholy showdown begins in medieval Europe and rages on into the modern day, as you track a soulless enemy in an eternal struggle to destroy him. For this is the only hope of vengeance for your tortured immortality.
A storyline that begins in Middle Ages and ends in the present
A well-known universe as the game’s setting: World of Darkness
Your decisions during both gameplay and conversations will determine the final outcome of the story
22. Death's Gambit
Death's Gambit is a challenging Action-RPG where you explore an alien medieval planet filled with beasts, knights, and horrors. As an agent of Death, bound to his service, you must banish your fears and endure the struggle that lies at the heart of Leydia. Master the precise combat, strategically plan out your attacks, and face-off against terrifying creatures that reach to the skies. Use an arsenal of weapons and abilities to explore the unforgiving lands, rich with secrets and twisted characters that may aid or hinder your journey. Find the source of immortality that plagues the land and unravel its eternal ties to the realm.
Hunt and slay mighty boss creatures, each one requiring a unique strategy
Explore an alien world that spans dark forests, medieval towns, frozen wastes and more
Build an impressive arsenal of powerful blades and helpful spells
Scale buildings and beasts with your trusty grappling hook
Get ready to die a lot
23. Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 8v8 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new extreme game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.Key features:
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer extreme game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.
- Receive a five star general ribbon for your main menu badge
- Receive an unique five star general achievement
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar visible to everyone during a match
- Receive an outstanding HUD element visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a slight XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock units faster
24. Might & Magic X - Legacy
After a decade, a Might & Magic® RPG is back with both the unique core formula and a new set of improved and fine-tuned features. The best RPG of its class!
In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city.
Might & Magic® X Legacy is an authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre. Create and lead your group into an exciting open world and battle mythical powerful creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures!Reviews"Might & Magic X – Legacy has everything it needs to be the next great title in the series"
“Schedule some vacation for early 2014”
“A high-pressure blast of nostalgia”
82.5% - Game InformerDeluxe Digital EditionFREE COPY OF MIGHT & MAGIC® VI
The Deluxe Edition includes a free copy of Might & Magic VI, one of the most praised episodes in the Might & Magic franchise.
EXCLUSIVE DUNGEON WHEN IT RELEASES: THE DREAM SHARD
Explore the Dream Shard dungeon and pursue your quests in the Agyn Peninsula!
FIRST DLC FOR FREE WHEN IT RELEASES: THE FALCON AND THE UNICORN
Deluxe Edition owners will get to enjoy the game’s very first DLC called the Falcon and the Unicorn for free when it releases.
Get the Might & Magic X – Legacy official soundtrack on audio CD and listen to thirteen unique compositions from the acclaimed duo of composers, Roc Chen and Jason Graves.Standard Digital EditionFULL GAME
Rediscover the mythic Might & Magic role-playing series, updated for a new generation in Might & Magic X - Legacy. Experience a gripping four-act story that will test your tactics and judgement.
- 12 playable classes
Customise your team of adventurers with choices from 12 different classes, 4 races, and over 20 skills. Evolve your party members and develop unique strategies using freshly acquired spells.
- 3 towns and 1 city
Begin your great journey at Sorpigal-by-the-Sea, travel to the other settlements, visit monuments, recruit hirelings, and trade with shopkeepers.
- Open world
Travel through stunning environments, choose which region you want to explore first but be careful, danger is never far off.
- Various quests
Discover the sinister plot happening in the Agyn Peninsula, shape its inhabitants' stories, and evolve your party thanks to fun and original quests full of Easter Eggs!
- 20+ dungeons
Experience fear and claustrophobia in the dark heart of classic dungeons, and feel vulnerable to attack from all sides while crossing open landscapes.
- More than 60 creatures and 6 unique bosses
Face cunning foes in turn-based combat and adapt your fighting skills to the mightiest creatures.
Create your own map and mods to express yourself, design the game you want to play and share your creative vision with the Might & Magic X – Legacy community!Caractéristiques Principales
- Dive into vintage Might & Magic®
Discover an authentic franchise that defined early PC RPG gaming in the 80s! This classic and timeless RPG has returned after eleven years of waiting and has been adapted to today’s standards while respecting yesterday’s expectations. Old school, new rules!
- Create your party
Take control of a team of four adventurers chosen among four different races. Twelve classes are available, each one having their own skill system. Thousands of combinations are possible!
- Forge your own tactics
Through a turn-based gameplay system, defeat creatures and unique bosses and accomplish unique quests, level up your group and gain new powerful artifacts.
- Discover a new part of Ashan
Explore the Agyn Peninsula – a totally new, unexplored environment in the Might & Magic universe. Get familiar with its epic wilderness and meet the locals who pack quite a few surprises…
- Explore twisted dungeons
Make your way through dangerous dungeons, cities, and labyrinths full of traps, and solve puzzles and riddles to rack your brain! Beware: You never know what’s hiding around the corner!
- Explore twisted dungeons
Build your own adventure and quests and share them with the community. The legacy is yours!
Categories in common with Might & Magic X - Legacy: Role Playing
25. Sun Blast: Star Fighter
Sun Blast is the best 3d space shooter on Steam. Earn upgrades as you fight your way through a massive seleciton of levels.
In a period of 48 hours, an alien race utterly annihilated Earth's military forces. Only one colonial ship remains, and it's humanity's last chance.
Choose your starfighter and join the desperate counter-assault on the alien forces. You're massively overpowered and ridiculously outgunned, but with cunning and a lot of luck, you can prevail.
As you prove your worth in combat, you'll rise in rank and gain the ability to upgrade your ships weapons and defenses. This is the 3d space shooter you've been waiting for!
- Full gamepad support
- Three ship designs to choose from, each with unique look and behavior
- Fight against stealthy fighters and gigantic starships
- Huge level selection, from planet orbits to underground tunnels to infested military bases
- Replay levels to earn medals
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
26. A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
You are Ares, the first Zytron immune robot. A symbol of how far human technology has come, you are the most advanced robot in existence; built to run faster, jump higher, and fire quicker. In addition to these core attributes, your design includes a system for converting spare parts and resources into valuable items, armor, and weaponry. You will need to use everything at your disposal in order to reach and rescue the survivors aboard the Zytron infected space station.
- Play through various locations in the A.R.E.S. universe, each a beautiful, unique, 3D environment with challenging obstacles.
- You are the ultimate weapon with the ultimate sidekick – Collect the secret items and get power up to become a perfect weapon.
- Come face to face with colossal opponents, learn their patterns to defeat them in battle.
- Destroy enemies, collect their parts, and then recycle them to make incredible items, including health packs, ammo, and weapon upgrades.
27. Cosmic Star Heroine
Alyssa L'Salle was one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her!
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming's 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD & Turbo Duo era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!
28. Art of War: Red Tides (Coming Soon)
It is as simple as follows
- Set troop: select a race, choose ten units under this race to set up your troop and then join the battle.
- Send troop: you have 18 seconds to prepare during each wave, and you need to observe the battle, speculate enemy’s intention and then send appropriate types and number of units to the battlefield.
- Destroy enemy turrets and base: continually overwhelm each enemy, unleash Commander Skills, cooperate with your teammates, pull down their three turrets one by one, and destroy their base.
- Emphasize teamwork in confronting the enemy
- Support over 300 units that can fight smart in the fiery battle at the same time
- Command concisely, play smart, and operate conveniently on different devices
- With over 120 kinds of units in three races, the game emphasizes Strategic Thinking, the core element reflected in the classic strategy games. It is easy to learn but hard to master.
Art of War: Red Tides will adopt “free download + in-game purchase” pattern, and the in-game store will sell neither exclusive items that could influence the match, nor in-game currencies.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to:
The developer of the map Desert Strike of StarCraft 2. Without the enlightenment of the Desert Strike, Art of War: Red Tides could never be possible.
The test this time will have no wipe of progress. We will continue to optimize the units balance and other features, so you may find a lot of adjustments in a period. But never ever hesitate to share your opinions and advice with us, as you can help us make the game better.
Look forward to your advice and opinions.
Let’s start our journey, commanders!
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
30. Blade Kitten
Kit has since made a name for herself rounding up some of the most deadly scum in the galaxy. With her unique Darque Blade hovering at her side and obeying her every command, Kit can cut through even the toughest rogue drone while hunting down soft targets to make the planet a safer place to live. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid-back little sidekick who, when needed, serves as her protector.Key features:
An epic “tail” like no other
- Follow Kit through 13 levels including 2 exploration levels with her rideable alien mount Noot, as she travels around the colorful, frenetic world of Hollow Wish.
- Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments and find hidden areas.
- Jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting your way through multiple levels loaded with secret areas and hidden collectibles.
- Featuring a cast of 9 professional voice actors playing a total of 23 characters.Join Kit, Skiffy and the Darque Blade in this all new action adventure game!
31. The Baconing
Prepare yourself for the ultimate sci-fi adventure by entering the hilarious and sizzling world of The Baconing created by Hothead Games.
You are DeathSpank, a hero and the ultimate Dispenser of Justice. You must defeat the Anti-Spank and his army of Cyborques, before they cast an evil shadow over Spanktopia.
Discover exciting new worlds and battle hordes of enemies as you search to unlock the secret within the Fires of Bacon.Key Features
- Explore unique locations such as The Forbidden Zone, Rainbow’s End and Hell’s Half Acre in a pop-up book style adventure.
- Over 100 quests, challenging boss fights and mind bending puzzles to complete
- Unleash devastating attacks on the enemy with the all-powerful Weapons of Justice
- Control the battlefield with tactical precision by using your Shield Bash, Perfect Reflect and Charged Attacks
- Play local co-op with a friend and choose from one of four amazing sidekicks
32. Charlie's Adventure
Take on the role of Charlie and enter a strange and mysterious world filled with nightmarish hordes of zombies, dangers and many surprises.
In this easy to play and hard to master platform you will slay zombies, avoid as well as use deadly traps, and unleash your true potential through a variety of skills and abilities.
Charlie's Adventure will take you on a journey through 12 unique levels as you face off against legions of zombies. Help Charlie cleanse his world of these vile creatures!
- work your way through 12 levels of zombie infestation
- dozens of scary but not so smart zombies
- deadly traps that can kill you and your enemies
- use the environment against the enemy
- easy to play, hard to master type of a game
- 3 difficulty levels
- full controller support
- keybinding support for : keyboard, mouse or any joystick
- Ultra HD resolution supported (4K)
33. Dementium II HD
Dementium II HD is the resurrection of the award winning handheld cult favorite rebuilt with all the classic gameplay while providing updated visuals, lighting and refined controls. Same Bones. New Flesh.
- Classic gameplay that balances the Action, Story and Puzzle elements into an unforgettable horror experience.
- Fight through unique enemies that require different strategies to defeat the nightmares, or to simply survive
- Twisted storyline that keeps you guessing throughout the entire game.
- Multifunctional weapons that take out the enemies and grant access to new areas.
- New ghostly creatures haunt Pelf Village that will chill you to the bone.
- Steam achievements, Cloud Save and Controller support
34. D.R.O.N.E. The Game
No one gets hurt, at least they say so.
In community created arenas you compete with self-designed drones in order to become the smoothest drone operator in the galaxy.
Not hooked yet?
Experience an all-new game mode that merges the thrill of rugby with armed-to-the-teeth drones and highly tactical teamplay.
3-dimensional, fast paced and direct, stealthy or brute force action, team based or lone wolf, racing or fighting, you make it what you want it to be. You can amplify your drone piloting skills by creating the unique set of drones that compliment your playstyle and adjust in realtime to whatever challenges other players impose on you. With an infinite supply of community created arenas, which rank from fresh, over trending, to hot on the D.R.O.N.E. community hub, you can be sure to always have a challenge worth to take on. Heck, you may even create your own arenas, tournaments, and rulesets gaining yourself a reputation as an awarded architect.
NOTE: The racing game-mode is not publicly available at the moment.
Not our conquest of space. Not our level of civilization. Not art or philosophy. Not even our scientific progress as such… when the first contact fleet of the Interstellar Committee of Advancement & Integration (ICAI) darkened the skies above the UN headquarters in New York 2137, the motivation for their intervention was clear cut: we were deemed a beast with tools and habits too dangerous to be left alone.
And to a subset of civilizations in the galaxy that meant: READY FOR THE GAME.
Warfare out there had become a regulated affair long ago. A ritual. A kind of sport. A source of entertainment backed by a vast and complex industry. Disputes over resources and territory, even the appropriation of some technology were no longer the subject of messy and uncontrollably destructive conflict. Such commodities would often become the formal prizes of tournaments, fought on a variety of natural and artificial stages all over the galaxy by teams representing companies, nations, a planet, an entire species… or just themselves.
Read more on the official website of D.R.O.N.E.
D.R.O.N.E. is currently in a successful ongoing on-site crowdfunding campaign. Unlike other crowdfunding campaigns, we promise to complete the game and we have proven that we have what it takes to do so.
By purchasing this early access pass you are supporting the development of D.R.O.N.E. and get the "Traveler" crowdfunding tier unlocked for you. Among other perks, this tier grants you early access to every feature as it is developed and you will receive a digital copy of the final game once it’s done.
35. Underworld Ascendant
Underworld Ascendant is the next-generation follow-up to Ultima Underworld, the critically acclaimed series credited with creating the ‘Immersive Sim’ genre and influencing such game series as Bioshock, Deus Ex, Dishonored, Elder Scrolls and even Minecraft. OtherSide™ Entertainment, which includes original creators of the Ultima Underworld series, is innovating upon the series' signature player-authored gameplay in bold new ways.
Return to The Stygian Abyss a breathtaking fantasy realm, rife with danger and full of intrigue. Journey through the unfamiliar. Unlock your creative potential. Utilize your environment to stack the odds in your favor. Devise the ideal battle plan or dive in and think on your feet.
Each decision holds great opportunity and grave consequence. What you leave behind will be engraved on the lives of others. Assuming you survive…
A DEEPLY IMMERSIVE WORLD
Enter a fully-realized dungeon realm, rendered in expressive detail, where simulated systems make logical sense and creative experimentation is amply rewarded.
Become embroiled in an epic plot, as rival factions vie for dominance in struggles that ebb and flow across the realm. Your choices will alter the outcome in subtle and dramatic ways. Which side will you join? Will you unite or destroy?
A HERO TO CALL YOUR OWN
Launch yourself into fluid, intense combat. Cast powerful magic to defeat the enemy. Use stealth and subterfuge to avoid enemies and obstacles altogether. Freely mix and match across any skills to develop a unique hero, tailored to your style of play.
Unlock your creative potential with the Improvisation Engine. Experiment with a wide array of skills and magic. Manipulate your environment – and creatures who reside in it – to stack the odds in your favor. The game sets the challenge, the solution is up to you. Craft your own adventure.
Summoners have toppled empires and challenged gods. They are venerated as saviours and feared as destroyers. With rings crafted by the ancient Khosani, the gifted can call forth demons, dragons, and elementals, but only the strongest can control the forces they unleash.The Story:Born with the mark of the Summoner, Joseph possesses a power greater than emperors and gods. As a child, he summoned a demon to save his village, and watched in horror as those he loved were destroyed. Nine years later, the armies of Orenia invade, and Joseph must confront the prophecy he was born to fulfill.Key Features:
- Traverse a beautiful, completely original world spanning two continents.
- Up to 16 different creatures to summon and control in combat, such as minotaurs, golems, dragons, and original fantastical creatures.
- Cast spectacular spells. Wield an arsenal of weapons. Clad yourself in the armour of a warrior.
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
38. Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts is the successor to the celebrated RPG-parody Grotesque Tactics. Experience an ironic story-driven RPG with humorous dialogue-puzzles in the style of Monkey Island as well as a strategic combat system, where your party members are controlled simultaneously.
Our story starts as the citizens of the Kingdom of Glory celebrate their victory over the Dark Church. While in the catacombs of their former enemies, their revelry is disturbed by a sudden all-encompassing fog. The citizens wrapped by the fog disappear screaming into nothing. Those that remain alive after the strange attack, barricade themselves in the depths of the catacombs. As time passes, food becomes scarce and the people of the Kingdom of Glory begin to realize that they might all meet their demise. The ‘heroic’ Knights of Glory, shady mercenaries and the arrogant high elves band together into guilds in order to survive and escape the dank catacombs. Unfortunately, the guilds are far too concerned with their distaste for each other and are oblivious to the awakening of dark forces in the dungeons below…
- Experience the thrilling, deadly and sometimes humorous turn-based combat.
- Join up with comrades-in-arms and create your own guild to help defeat the mighty bosses.
- Play babysitter as you alleviate conflict amongst your party, so they attack the enemy and not each other.
- Each guild member has a talent tree to improve and specialize their skills after your advancements.
- You can choose from three different factions; the High Elves, the Mercenary Guild or the Kingdom of Glory.
- Each faction has an alternate ending depending on decisions made in the game.
- The story pokes fun at the RPG genre and popular games, such as Oblivion, Gothic and LOTR.
- Become a successful Guild Master by collecting gold and improving your reputation.
- Food is rare and has become the new currency - collect food, learn to cook and woo survivors to your side with delicious meals such as hippie grub, spider salami, or the zombie cocktail!
- Different levels of difficulty make sure that both beginners and experts will enjoy the game.
39. Hero of the Kingdom III
Travel through the four valleys to save the kingdom from the ancient evil.
Your uncle Brent raised you as a skilled hunter. Fate, however, gave you a different path than a peaceful village life. An ancient evil awakened, shattering the whole kingdom. Dark monsters climbed out of holes and people died under the falling mountains. You are left alone to face the great evil. You must set out on a long journey through the four valleys and save the kingdom on the brink of destruction. Your courage and your skills will forge a new hero of the kingdom.
- Explore the beautiful country of the four valleys.
- Help people and fulfill many interesting quests.
- Fight monsters and advance in many skills.
- Find hundreds of useful hidden items.
- Obtain many achievements.
40. GoD Factory: Wingmen
Your Ships. Your Team. Your Victories.
GoD Factory: Wingmen is a multiplayer space combat game played through fast-paced and intense 4 vs 4 player matches. This unique blend of competitive multiplayer and tactical space combat will keep you busy and challenged for hundreds of hours.
Bring your friend and defeat the enemy’s Carrier!
Lead 4 original species to victory in a galactic battle under the silent watch of gigantic GoD defying the laws of physics. Develop and customize powerful gunships and embark on this tactical battle with your friends! Share your gunships, cooperate and experience pure multiplayer greatness where every player's contribution matters. Survive the relentless fire of enemy players through a visually dazzling and frantic space shooter, and ultimately defeat the opponent’s Carrier!Key Features:• A true team-based competitive multiplayer experience in an interstellar environment
• Two gunships per player, doubling your tactical options and customization
• Share gunships among friends for a deep team play experience
• 4 vs 4 gameplay in which each player is rewarded for his contribution no matter his role
• Fast-paced space shooter mixed with team-based competitive multiplayer
• Play with bots who respond to your commands or act on their own
• Dozens of activated special abilities offering tremendous tactical options
• Over a thousand different gunship parts with different stats, divided among four playable species
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet and do whatever it takes to find a way home.
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or... you get the idea.
Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
42. Kingdom Wars
Kingdom Wars is a free to play 3D MMORTS with real-time siege combat, without the pay to win element so common in the genre. Having evolved from Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars this strategy game offers lively online world, where players gather resources, construct majestic towns, and impregnable strongholds, direct citizens, complete quests in the service of mighty nobles and fiendish rogues, and eventually manage a global empire. All within an online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off. All this in glorious 3d world with stunning level of detail and epic scale - with vibrant towns and thousand strong armies. And of-course let’s not forget the glorious siege battles all in real-time! Developed by Reverie World Studios, Kingdom Wars is the result of several years of hard work by a new Toronto based studio, with members all over the world.FeaturesInnovative MMORTS Approach
- Wage war with neighboring regions or complete countless hours of quests as you unveil the dark secrets of Terria while managing a persistent kingdom and economy with thousands of other players. Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all - battle against other players across the world, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
- With Kingdom Wars free to play release our goal was to create a game of skill, not bigger wallets. We have followed player suggestions and tried to avoid the common pay2win traps. In Kingdom Wars majority of micro-transaction only effect cosmetic changes or unlock bonus content, that does not effect game progress and player interaction. All the other options are limited to one time use, to prevent anyone gaining unfair advantage.
- Two additional singleplayer modes - including open-ended Campaign mode, and content-packed single-player Skirmish mode with both Lay Siege and Castle Defense maps - guaranteed to satisfy players of various tastes and gameplay styles.
- User-friendly Siege-oriented gameplay adds a whole new dimension to the battlefield as you ram the enemy gate, scale the walls, and place automated defensive systems, such as: stone tippers, boiling oil, and wall-mounted catapults.
- Kingdom Wars features three distinct civilizations: Elves, Orcs and Men, presenting a unique approach to these iconic races with three distinct styles of gameplay. Each race is complete with its own lore, language, world region and terrain, dozens of distinct units and buildings, hundreds of unique technologies, and each even has a different approach to economy and building style.
- Travel the MMORTS world using a beautifully-designed 3D World Map featuring scale replicas of all the NPC strongholds, quest areas, and the player's homeland.
- Each player’s Stronghold features hundreds of buildings that look and behave like a City-Simulation game, but without any micro-management, giving the player more time to spend on the battlefield. In addition each race offers a different approach to building strongholds.
- Combines the complexity of nearly a dozen gathering possibilities, different for each race, with automated simplicity, allowing players the options to micromanage their economy, or leave it to run itself in times of war.
- The gaming world comes alive as you build and battle during winter or summer months, as you push your armies through heavy rain or snow storms. Your economy significantly changes from summer to winter, when different strategic options are available during different times of day and severe weather makes certain units useless.
43. Edge of Eternity
In a world torn asunder, the people of Heryon wage a desperate war against a mysterious invader, the Archelites. As this conflict against magic and technology grows to cataclysmic proportions, a new threat emerges from the battlefield.
The Corrosion: the Archelites’ most cruel weapon, a terrible sickness that poisons the body, twists the limbs and warps people into horrible, misshapen abominations.
A forlorn soldier in this godforsaken war, Daryon is ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for his country... until the day he receives a letter from his sister. Their mother has contracted the fateful disease, and they need him to find a cure.
On that day, Daryon will have to make a choice that will change his life – and the fate of his world – forever.
- An enthralling JRPG adventure where your choices matter:
Discover a grand tale of hope and sacrifice, filled with plot twists and heart-wrenching moments. Solve quests in multiple ways, make your own choices and face their consequences.
- A gorgeous world to discover:
Journey through the world of Heryon’s unique and ethereal environments, and unearth its most ancient secrets.
- A stunning soundtrack from the composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles: :
Heryon is brought to life by a sublime soundtrack from industry legend and composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles, Yasunori Mitsuda
- A Deep & Strategic Combat System:
Outwit your enemies in epic turn-based tactical combat: use the environment to lure them into devious traps, outsmart and outflank them to inflict massive damage! Craft your gear and enhance it with powerful crystals to unlock unique combinations of skills and power-ups.
- A Cast of Charismatic Characters:
Meet a cast of larger-than-life companions, each with their own unique personalities and attributes. Watch them grow and evolve throughout the story, as you live through it yourself. Discover their dreams, flaws, hopes, and torments as you experience and share many special moments together.
- Community features:
Build your own world and adventures with Edge of Eternity’s modkit: the Eternal Forge, share your creations with the community, and share your adventures online through a special Twitch mode!
44. Archaica: The Path Of Light
Archaica: The Path Of Light is a visually stunning puzzle game with lasers and mirrors, that enraptures gamers not only with finely designed levels, but also with an interesting storyline. In this game we become the Chosen One from the nation that believes walking the legendary Path of Light will save the world from impending disaster. We revive ancient mechanisms, explore secrets of an ancient civilization, and discover the true destiny of The Path along the way through extraordinary realms. KEY FEATURES:Beautiful aesthetic and an extraordinary atmosphere of an ancient and unknown civilization
We have put a lot of work to make Archaica’s world a beautiful and remarkable place. Every single place has its unique atmosphere and encourages further exploration.
Interesting and unique puzzles
We have prototyped hundreds of puzzles, but selected only a few of them for the game, ensuring that each puzzle is unique and based on a separate idea.
Revealing the storyline is optional, yet it is available to players who would like to delve into the game’s world. Individual themes are being excerpted to a player piece by piece, while uncovering hieroglyphs scattered on the board. Some themes will be discovered only on completion of the challenging levels.
45. Crash Force
Crash Force is an online multiplayer, arena, shooting game at its core with RPG and racing elements.
Crash Force is a mixture of Quake, Unreal Tournament, Twisted Metal and Rocket League in an explosive, fast-paced and competitive sci-fi alternative universe where hovercraft families rule the universe.Crash Force features:
- Online Multiplayer Arena Shooter.
- Built in Unreal Engine 4.
- Target platform PC and Xbox One, works well with a controller.
- Nine Hovercrafts to choose from three factions and three classes.
- Each hovercraft has four unique abilities.
- Three unique maps and three game modes.
- Level cap at 90 (every 30 levels you gain an Aviation point) and Ranks.
- Skills Tree with three Aviation Points.
- Customize your hovercraft with Insignias, Decals, Sprays, Bumpers and hovercraft Bodykits.
- Battle in 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and 6v6, and one against all (6-12 players).
46. Guilty Gear 2: Overture
The ultimate melee action [GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-] is now on Steam!!
Pushing [Gameplay] and [Entertainment] to the extremes, with a splash of [Competitiveness] -- That's GUILTY GEAR 2 for you.
Real Time Strategy (RTS) X 3D Battle ActionTwo completely different game systems carried out in a fast paced real-time environment.
Be the commander of your troops, and also be the frontline hero of your army, battling enemy forces head-on while giving out commands!
A whole new experience with the "Battle X Command"!Combine your own blend of Action and Strategy and seize victory into your hands!!
Player-controlled "Master" comes equipped with an arsenal of actions available!
- Dash across the battlefield with the Blast Drive!
- Chain up attack combos with the myriad attack patterns!
- Steps, Aerial Dashes, Special Attacks -- Use them to their greatest potential to score victory!
- Charge your tension gauge to MAX and unleash devastating Overdrives upon your foes!
Micro-manage your troops and lead them to victory!
- Advance together with your units, and capture enemy bases!
- Over 50 different units, each with their unique actions and abilities!
Plentiful Game Modes!
- Replay Viewer
- Online (*)
Categories in common with Guilty Gear 2: Overture: Action
47. The Hive
The Hive is RTS RPG fantasy game. Assume control as the Insectoid Hive mind. Captivating back-story and a beautiful visual design takes the player to a fantasy world, which offers new surprises and challenges as the game progresses.Story
Through strong storytelling and a broad world, Hive offers the player a diverse exploration ground. Having many different endings and possibilities, the player can create their own unique route, strategy, and story.The World
The barren and deserted surface of planet Eden hides springs full of life underground. Travel through ancient temple cities, sunken ruins, desert oasis, swamps, volcanoes and underground fountains, facing the dangers of the environment, floods and other species.Visual Look
The calming serenity of the blooming springs, the aggressive heat of volcanoes and the ruins holding a story of a sad history make up the world of Hive. Filled with exotic animals, plants of varying sizes and little details like colorful fish swimming in the springs and hieroglyphs in the ruins, this game offers a wide and interesting visual look while combining many different styles of environments and eras.
48. Project Remedium
In this first game by Atomic Jelly, a nanobot journeys through a human organism to revert the effects of strange illness and a set of unfortunate events that occurred.
Armed with once purely medical equipment that now became a duo of adaptive weapons - the Energy Cannon and the Remedium Sprayer - and able to travel in a fast and agile way with help of an invaluable grapnel, Nano+ can fight pathogens, mutated organisms and deranged nanobots, heal, help his allies and interact with a unique environment.
Nano+ is not alone in hist struggles: the veteran nanobot SuperVisette will guide him through the journey and the last sane nanobots struggling to maintain health and order will also help however they can.Features:
- upgradeable weapons for damage dealing and accelerated healing
- versatile grapnel for climbing and quick getaways
- substance crafting for improving both treatment methods and feats of Nano+
- interactive environment with infected tissue and ailments
- a story to discover and friendly nanobots to provide aid
- various missions related with healing and helping fellow bots
- bloodstream and 6 organs to heal
49. Devoid of Shadows
Devoid of Shadows is a vampire saga inspired by the sentiments taking us back to the 2000’s.
- The graphics of the game locations is dark.
- It is a true АRPG with roguelike elements.
- There are three types of the characters and advanced crafting.
- You will have dozens of skills based on the Power of Blood.
- The game has 21 levels of dungeons with random world generation.
- A magic painting depicting the Royal castle. One can move there from any location and relive, improve the workshops and craft the weapon, armours, potions, combat scrolls and everything that helps you survive. All this is accompanied by sweet sounds of guitar strings.
- Galidon is a powerful vampire kingdom. You are a lawful heir to the throne. The power struggle and an intriguing plot are in place.
- Each level contains quests.
- The gameplay is rapid, bloodthirsty and intransigent that does not forgive a single mistake. It is the same feeling when there is little left to live being surrounded by merciless enemies.
Devoid of Shadows is a heat in the chill dungeons of the Labyrinth.
50. The Next World
Welcome to The Next World - a strategic visual novel by Illuminated Games, telling the story of a crashed colony ship and its ragged group of survivors, trying to make a new life on the wrong planet.
TNW is a visual novel/strategy hybrid inspired by The Banner Saga, King of Dragon Pass and Oregon Trail, with an emphasis on planning and decision-making over combat. Keep as many colonists alive as possible by making the tough decisions which will determine how your adventure unfolds. Build colony structures, salvage wreckage, resolve problems with multiple branching outcomes, and manage your colony's dwindling supplies; all while playing through an intense story of political intrigue, sabotage, desperation and survival, by writer Ryan A. Span (FRONTIERS, Mount&Blade, Euclidean).
- Robust strategy system - manage your colony on a hostile world & keep your people alive
- Fully hand-drawn art in retro-industrial sci-fi style
- Two different protagonists to choose from, each with their own quirks and methods
- Colourful and memorable cast of NPCs
- Dozens of events to help you or challenge you
- Hundreds of decisions to make, each with its own consequences