Trying to find games like South Park: The Stick of Truth? Try these 100 great games that are similar to South Park: The Stick of Truth, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like South Park: The Stick of Truth that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like South Park: The Stick of Truth are:
- arrow_rightHitman 2
- arrow_rightRayman Origins
- arrow_rightSurgeon Simulator
- arrow_rightKingdom Hearts III
- arrow_rightMy Friend Pedro
- arrow_rightDonut County
- arrow_rightChroma Squad
100 Best Games Like South Park: The Stick of Truth:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (31)
- iOS (43)
- Android (29)
- macOS (59)
- Linux (34)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (20)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (13)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Hitman 2
Hitman 2 is the seventh game in its series. It is the sequel to Hitman and a prequel to all other entries of the franchise.
As with all Hitman series, the game follows Agent 47, a hitman for hire and a member of a secret assassins' organization called International Contract Agency. His missions are tied together by a story that continues the plot of 2016's Hitman. The protagonist is searching for an anonymous opponent known as Shadow Client, who was also the main antagonist of the previous game. Hitman 2 also provides insight into Agent 47's mysterious past. The hunt for Shadow Client and his militia takes Agent 47 to new locations, such as a motor race on the sunny streets of Miami and a deadly tropical rainforest in Colombia.
As usual for Hitman series, the player controls Agent 47 from the third person view (switching to the first person when using sniper rifles) in a 3D environment. The game consists of several missions in which the protagonist has to assassinate various targets around the world using non-conventional tactics, stealth, and camouflage. Hitman 2 features an advanced crowd AI and an improved stealth system that allows the player to hide between the trees and in the crowd. The game also features new weapons, such as concussion gadgets that the player can use to knock people out.
The game introduces a new mode called Sniper Assassin that allows the players to cooperate online.
Categories in common with Hitman 2: Action
2. Rayman Origins
Rayman Origins is a 2D platformer, the fourth main installment in the Rayman series. Set 400 years before the events of Rayman: Hoodlums' Revenge, the game follows Rayman and his friends as they disturbed an old woman from the Land of the Livid Dead and were attacked by an army of monsters. To return the balance to the world, Rayman needs to start his incredible adventure.
Rayman Origins has a completely two-dimensional graphics and looks like an old-school platformer. The gameplay follows classical mechanics too, including the side-scrolling perspective and progressive combat system, that starts with simple punches and evolves to diving and self-resizing. Rayman uses different abilities to kill enemies and overcome various obstacles. To progress through the story, you need to defeat special enemies and reach the end of every level. There are also a lot of collectibles that in fact complicate the game if you want to pick them all.
3. Surgeon Simulator
Surgeon Simulator is a medical simulation game that makes you a surgeon named Nigel Burke. You need to carry out different operations, firstly on people and later on aliens. Famous for its controls, Surgeon Simulator literally gives you the ability to control your virtual left hand’s fingers with A, W, E, R and Space buttons on your keyboard. The mouse is used to move your hand up and down.
As these controls aren't easy to master, it's quite hard to carry on the first operations. But the game starts to challenge you from the beginning, offering to operate a patient's heart, brains, and other important organs. The game's physics model reacts on every mistake you make with blood rivers and a patient's death. Because of this Surgeon Simulator became a meme among gamers with videos of its playthroughs gaining thousands of views.
4. Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts III is the twelfth game in its series. As with its predecessors, Kingdom Hearts III is a crossover of characters and worlds from Disney/Pixar animated movies and Final Fantasy franchise with some of the original game characters. Kingdom Hearts III is the last part of the Dark Seeker saga, in which the main villain is Master Xehanort. The series itself, however, continues.
The main protagonist of the series, a boy named Sora, joins forces with Disney's Donald Duck and Goofy. Their quest is to find the Guardians of Light. Meanwhile, King Mickey and Riku are searching for those who previously owned the Keyblades. The common goal of the characters is to prevent a new Keyblade War that villainous Master Xehanort is trying to trigger. The game is set in several worlds based on Disney and Pixar films, such as Tangled's Corona, Big Hero 6's San Fransokyo and Frozen's Arendelle.
The player mostly controls Sora. However, other characters can join him to form a party. The party can have a maximum of five characters at once. Popular characters such as Baymax, Rapunzel and Jack Sparrow are available as party members. There are also additional “Links” characters the player can summon using Keyblades. They briefly appear to assist the party in a battle. Those include characters like Ariel, Wreck-It Ralph, and Simba.
5. My Friend Pedro
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
Strider is a platforming hack and slash game developed by Double Helix Games. The game is a reboot of 1989 title, yet the developers didn't intend the game to be viewed as one.
The title retells the original game's story. In the dystopian future, the best assassin of an organization called Strider is sent to eliminate the dictatorship of Grandmaster Melo who took over Earth and is now based in Kazakh City.
Strider features fast combat with the element of acrobatics. Similar to the original NES game, it is an intense side-scrolling action title. The players are free to explore Kazakh City in order to obtain new abilities and equipment. There are also several pickups scattered across the level. The pickups were intended to be found and collected rather than being temporary bonuses.
The game features three modes: Story Mode, Beacon Run, where the players have to reach multiple checkpoints as fast as possible, and Survival where players are put up against waves of enemies. The game features a ranking system and public leaderboards.
7. Donut County
Donut County is a physics adventure game where you control a hole in the ground. Every time you swallow something, the hole grows a little bit bigger.
You play as a raccoon named BK, a new hire at a startup that uses remote-controlled holes to steal people's trash - along with everything else. When BK falls into a hole himself, he must answer to his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County who are now stuck 999 feet below their homes.
8. Chroma Squad
Chroma Squad is a tactical role-playing video game. The game is influenced by tokusatsu TV shows, particularly the Super Sentai and Power Rangers.
The genre of tokusatsu TV shows is briefly defined as “a fantastic movie with special effects about superheroes”. It originated in the 50s and exists primarily in the form of serials, rather than individual films.
The tokusatsu genre is characterized by a story about one or more heroes endowed with superpowers - technological or magical.
A hero or heroes use their forces, ordinary and unusual, to battle with various evil forces — aliens, terrorists, monsters from the depths of the ocean, demons, and so on.
Battles with enemies are abundantly present on the screen, filled with numerous special effects.
The game has a team of stunt actors who have ceased to like their work and they decide to create their own company that will shoot TV shows in the genre of tokusatsu.
When the company is founded, the player must find the actors and conclude contracts with them. For each actor a separate contract is drawn up with special conditions, in accordance with their roles in the team.
The action in the game develops from episode to episode, each episode of the game corresponds to one episode of the series, which the company produces. And in the episodes of the series, the heroes fight with the villains, sometimes other characters adjoin the villains.
The series is shown on TV. He collects a certain audience, gaining (or not gaining) rating. Receipts in the company depend on these indicators. Money is needed for the company to maintain and develop activities.
The episodes are grouped into seasons, and if the company for one reason or another fails to finish the season, the game ends.
9. Sam & Max 103: The Mole, the Mob and the Meatball
Sam & Max 103: The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball is an episodic adventure by TellTale studios, and also the third episode of the first season of Sam & Max Save the World franchise which consists of 7 episodes in total.
We play as Sam — an anthropomorphic creature who looks more like a dog, than a human who is accompanied by Max — rabbit-like extraterrestrial. The gameplay is tied to the limits of every point-and-click adventure with the only difference of inability to combine the objects. Other than that player can examine things in the location, interact with them, move around the scene and chat with non-playable characters. The title features multiple locations and the protagonists can fast travel between them using 1960 DeSoto Adventurer — a special device also used as a navigator. During multiple driving and actions scenes.
Typical for TellTale, there is also a branching dialogue — the player is allowed to choose between the given options in the conversations. The following playthrough depends on the choices.
Key features and plot
The universe of the game impersonates the USA pop-culture thus the multiple in-game references for various situations. The plot in the title centers around The Mole, who has gone absent after infiltrating the local Mafia gang. Sam and Max are set to find out where is he hiding.
10. Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
When we last saw our less-than-dashing hero, Leisure Suit Larry, he was in a rather sticky situation. Not one to be tied down, Larry makes the best of things by going on a cruise to forget the previous escapade. Once he arrives on the deck, he finds out there’s a Mega-Contest for the heart and body of one Captain Thigh, the sexiest sea captain this side of the Atlantic. Our hero must use his wits and wiles...wait, he’ll just cheat and “win” his way into the Captain’s bedroom. Set sail for steamy adventure on the high seas!
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! drops a world-class lounge lizard onto a cruise ship filled with gorgeous women and side-splitting slapstick. Using the latest and greatest technology of the time, the Grope ‘n’ Click interface is perfect for those moments of “one handed mousing”. No more icons! No more messing around! If that’s not enough, you can always type in your own personalized and customized responses and see what happens. Don't miss the final classic installment of the hottest point-and-click adventure in existence!A bountiful bevy of beautiful, bouncing babes in every nook and cranny of the game!
Exquisitely hand-drawn graphics and animation along with some hidden Easter eggs that will make your eyes pop!
Witty humor alongside spicy dialogues, a feast for the discerning and adventurous gentleman!
11. Anna's Quest
Dragons, witches, trolls... No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars...
The world of author Dane Krams' debut on the game development stage isn't as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice - or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear...
Anna's Quest unfolds a hand-drawn, grim tale with a good dash of self-irony.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn's inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis - this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
12. Dead Island Retro Revenge
Time for some 16-bit retro revenge! Hell-bent on saving his cat, Max must carve a bloody path through a zombie-infested California, tearing his way through hordes of the undead, battalions of corrupt soldiers, and a slew of evil-minded ex-cons. Pull off crazy combos, collect power-ups, wield super weapons, and unleash insane magic attacks as you fight to become the amazing 16-bit side-scrolling hero you've always believed yourself to be!
Categories in common with Dead Island Retro Revenge: Action
13. Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
There's more to this case than meets the eye!
Join Freddi Fish and her best friend, Luther, for the grand opening of beautiful Coral Cove Park - But wait! A mysterious sea creature has been seen lurking inside. If the park is to open on time you have to help Freddi and Luther find the clues, solve the puzzles and get to the bottom of this watery predicament.
- New locations and puzzles each time you play!
- Packed with puzzles, games and activities!
- Find the clues and collect the tools to solve the mystery!
- Includes 11 exclusive Freddi Fish audio tracks!
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
14. Radical Heights
Welcome to RADICAL HEIGHTS, a free *X-TREME Early Access* BATTLE ROYALE shooter. Partake in high-stakes battle royale gunplay in a sunny SoCal dome as contestants drive-by on BMX bikes or stalk other contestants from the shadows in search for weapons and prizes...but also CASH that you can bank - win or lose! Whether you spend that cash on righteous customization in your personal prize room or pull it from an ATM to purchase weapons early in the next game -- building a wealth of cash is as important as taking down the competition in this irreverent 80s-themed action game show where everyone wants to be rich and famous!
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
16. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
17. ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution
Arena: Cyber Evolution (ACE) is a futuristic physics-based sports game in which players confront each other in 3 vs 3 matches of wits and twitch reflexes.
By featuring a MOBA-like champion logic, ACE brings an unprecedented twist to the sports genre by allowing players to choose from a variety of super-powered heroes and what style of gameplay they prefer to build their own team strategies. Designed from the ground up around the mouse & keyboard, ACE was not envisioned only as a sport game, but really as a new sport. ACE’s ultra-precise control scheme allows players to analogically manipulate the disk using simple mouse gestures. Just like in real sports, this gameplay allows for super intuitive gameplay while proposing nearly infinite depth & skill cap.
- An unique blend of action games, sports games and MOBA.
- The closest experience to playing a traditional sport in a video game.
- Dynamic physics-based gameplay that is both deep and accessible.
- Innovative mouse gesture control allows for fluid and natural actions (passes, shots, intercepts and jukes).
- Having all human players makes positioning meaningful and allow for infinite team strategies.
- Several characters each with unique powers and play styles
- Unlock implants (to improve and customize your characters), team boosts, upgrades, and special abilities.
- Very fun to watch as a spectator - even without prior knowledge of the game.
Paradigm is a surreal adventure game set in the strange and post apocalyptic Eastern European country of Krusz.
Play as the handsome mutant, Paradigm, whose past comes back to haunt him in the form of a genetically engineered sloth that vomits candy.
Paradigm’s unfortunate life begins at DUPA genetics, a company who sells prodigy children to the rich and powerful who don’t want to leave their inheritance to their poor excuse for biological children.
Something went wrong during Paradigm’s growing process and he was left horribly mutated. To save their reputation, DUPA dumped the hideous infant in a nearby post Neo-Soviet abandoned town, forcing him to fend for himself.
Paradigm didn’t let this get him down and found solace in music. He dreams of becoming the best electronic music artist the world has ever seen! Unfortunately his past is set to catch up with him and he must reluctantly step up as the world’s saviour. When really he just wants to finish his latest EP.
On his journey, Paradigm meets an array of strange characters. Some include: a psychopathic superhero, an evil sloth, a secretary knight , and a glam metal cult leader pug.
- Classic point [/img[/img]]and click adventure: Think Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Space quest, Full Throttle.
- Surreal 2D Graphics: Pixar meets Fallout
- Post apocalyptic: The year is 2026, dial-up is back in fashion.
- 70/80’s influences: Paradigm's world is what people from that era imagined it to be; large super computers, space age furniture and floppy disks that can save the world.
- Mature content and dark humour: Help the local drug addict and have a hot date with a toaster.
- Ugliest protagonist in gaming (maybe): Look at him, Jesus.
- Evil sloth antagonist: Who is a genetically engineered living candy machine.
- Glam metal cult: May your pants be tight and your excess be excessive.
Chip is an isometric puzzle game with robots, electricity and fancy dress! The player must help recharge Chip - a plucky little red robot - who has been imprisoned by the nefarious villain, Rust.
The player will interact with a wide variety of objects such as cannons, mirrors, and magnets in order to direct a blob of energy to Chip and save him from his grisly fate! Players must utilise their whimsical puzzle-solving prowess by tapping, moving, and rotating these objects to achieve victory.
As the player progresses through the game they will find presents hidden amongst the many puzzles in Rust’s lair, containing a variety of Rust’s fancy dress costumes. These can be used to customise your little robot avatar, for bragging rights on the leaderboard and because everybody loves a new pair of fuzzy slippers!Features:
- 75 levels across three exciting level packs
- 3 loveable characters that are fully customisable with dazzling array of accessories
- 20+ achievements, do you have what it takes to earn them all?
- Beautiful visuals accompanied by entertaining animations
- Original music and sound effects from the award-winning composer Vince Webb
- Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards
20. Ittle Dew
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
Lots of secrets and shortcuts to explore
Combine your tools in ingenious ways
Beautiful hand-drawn HD wobble graphics
Speedrunners welcome, with Leaderboards for all the ways you can break the game
21. Megadimension Neptunia VII
New challengers are taking control of Gamindustri, and Neptune's nowhere in sight. Now she’s gotta help a mysterious stranger fight a colossal new evil, reclaim her Goddess title, and find some time for pudding! Go next gen with Giant Battles, multi-worlds, and multiple storylines in this JRPG!
- New Battle Features Characters can link up for stronger attacks, “Parts Break” allows you to split enemies into pieces to lower their stats and disable special attacks, and “Giant Battles” impose limits that will challenge the strategist in you!
- NEXT mode A second transformation is now available! You can break those big baddies into bits with NEXT mode, which features new special skills and a new costume for the CPUs!
- Three Worlds, Three Stories Three different story modes! With new CPUs and characters at your side, you must fight through three dimensions to save Gamindustri!
- New Dungeon Minigame! An homage to the classic “Spelunker,” you receive special items when you clear this dungeon under the time limit!
The year 2087 is upon us — a future where genetic engineering is the norm, the addictive Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, and an omnipresent AI named Central powers the city. Its all-seeing CEL police force keeps tabs on everyone, including three people who are about to meet their maker.
- Charlie Regis, an agent of the city’s all-seeing secret police, finds himself blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Pushed to the limits by his deceit and his past, how far is he willing to go to save his legacy?
- Latha Sesame, a jobless agoraphobe addicted to the Trance, has become targeted for assassination. Without knowing who to trust, she must face the dangers of “meatspace” and survive a fate that has invisibly ruled her entire life.
- Max Lao, a tech-savvy case officer who joined CEL to forget her criminal past. Now she finds herself torn between two loyalties. When she’s asked to apprehend her best friend and partner, she must choose to follow her friend or the law.
As these three struggle to save themselves, they will soon discover a string of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives, but everything they think they know.
TumbleSeed is a deceptively deep roguelike about balancing a seed up a dangerous and ever-changing mountain.
Avoid holes and defeat corrupted creatures in this dual-stick action adventure. Along your perilous trek you'll be forced to strategize, grow powerful with upgrades, and master the art of rolling to avoid the mountain's many dangers.
TumbleSeed features 5 procedurally generated worlds and over 30 unique seed powers. Top your personal best or compete with the world in the daily challenge. The mountain holds many surprises, secrets, and adventures waiting to be explored — see you on the slopes!
24. There's Poop In My Soup
Have you ever wanted to poop on people but were too shy to just go for it?
There's poop in my soup lets you do just that, poop in soups, poop on people, poop on poodles, poop anywhere you please, from the streets of New York to Paris to Beijing.
Make sure to tick off that to-poo list and unlock special poo abilities.
25. High Hell
High Hell is a neon-soaked, arcade-action first-person shooter from Terri Vellmann (Heavy Bullets) and Doseone (Enter the Gungeon, Gang Beasts). Descend upon the criminal underground with the most blessed of shotguns and bring lethal salvation to those that have fallen from the light. Righteous fury and fancy footwork are crucial to survive an escalating, absurd series of outlandish missions. Pop brainwashed chimps, deface corporate effigies, and dismantle the business dealings of the unrepentant cartel in a vibrant remix of the classic first-person shooter.
BREAKNECK COMBATUnleash pump action fury and fancy footwork in a quick shot first-person shooter with a twist of neon and the absurd.OUTLANDISH MISSIONSBring down the disciples of evil as you destroy and deface their business operations in over 20 bizarrely satisfying missions. Save sacrificial goats, raze drug labs, and clash against an eccentric collection of bosses.DROP KICKS & PYROMANIAChoose your plan of attack by either slinking around to find a tactically advantageous position or just kick down the door and murder every son of a bitch in the room. Then take a quiet moment for yourself and burn stacks of cash to add financial insult to fatal injury.
- QUICK SHOT ACTION: Kick down every door in your path during the 1-2 hour single player campaign.
- REPLAYABILITY: Find new shortcuts, strategies, secrets and carefully placed cigarette butts on every handcrafted level.
- SPEEDRUNNIN': Compete for bragging rights on Steam Leaderboards for highest score and fastest completion time.
- NO GAMEPAD COMPROMISE: Twitchy fast FPS gameplay tailored for KEYBOARD an MOUSE control.
- MORE SHOOTING LESS READING: Nonsensical interactive cutscenes that only make the barely existing narrative even more confusing.
26. Double Dragon Trilogy
A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls (keyboard & controller)
• Three difficulty levels: “easy” (easier than the original), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Choose between the original graphics or video filter
27. deep space waifu: FLAT JUSTICE
This is a stand alone expansion of the original game DEEP SPACE WAIFU.
FLAT IS JUSTICE!!
You are a member of the F.L.A.T.
FABULOUS LAW APPLICATION TASKFORCE of the METROLOLITAN POLICE.
It's up to you save the poor babe-ilicious beauties from the corrupted alien police threat!
Live the King Bear’s search for JUSTICE, on a quest to recover lost dignity and FIND the PERFECT FLAT WAIFU!
All while kicking the alien police butt.
- ONE HAND MODE !
- AN ACTUAL PLOT
- NEW GALLERY MODE
- 60 PIECES OF CLOTHING TO DESTROY!
- 40 MILESTONES TO THE PERFECT SCORE!
- 15 NEW CORRUPTED COP ENEMIES!
- 12 GIRLS WITH UNIQUE POSES
- 12 STAGES
- 10 UNIQUE BOSS FIGHTS
- 6 POWER UPS!
- 5 NEW MUSICS!
- 3 MOTORCYCLES!
- 1 SNEAKY BEAR!
Have a nice day OFFICER!
28. Muse Dash
Come and fix the world movement tampered with by a mirror image code with three beauties!
This is a world of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game——Muse Dash!!
You’re destined to be our Master!
What? You don’t have nimble fingers? Meow~ Don’t be too modest!
So, don’t worry! If you do not excel in playing action games,
you can still overcome the difficulties by dancing to the music!
Choose your favorite beauty to go through the romantic backdrop. Now let’s get started with our journey to wipe out all the adorkable monsters!!!
Dance to the music and beat enemies from above and ahead with simple left-and-right operations. Be careful of the barriers! Although it’s not difficult to operate, but it’s definitely an interesting game! There are abundant songs to select and meticulously designed beats! Just wait to be stunned!
You will go through an unprecedented experience of the perfect visual effects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
◆ Unique and fashionable art design.
There are 30 popular songs initially. Stay tuned for continuous updates!
◆ Different music styles are matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
We have beauties, adorable pets and even adorkable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by the Boss!
What? You’ve had enough?? Alright, that’s the most I can do for you...
◆ Well-designed scripts and Japanese VO.
Publisher Facebook： @XDNetworkInc
Poi is a 3D platformer featuring two kids on a grand adventure to unravel the mysteries of the Milky Way Globe. Explore uncharted lands, compete in challenge levels, meet quirky characters and defeat comical creatures on a journey to become a Master Explorer.
Key FeaturesAdventure: Explore the world in search of 100+ Explorer Medallions.
Challenge: Set the fastest times in global online leaderboards.
Mastery: Learn to pull off wall jumps, triple jumps, rolling long jumps and more.
Original Soundtrack: Listen to original compositions from composer Lyndon Holland.
Controller Support: Plug & play support for dozens of devices.
30. FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS
Now with a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played as never before on PC. Take part in the epic sequel that unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. Classic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such as Ceodore, son of Cecil and Rosa.
Story : Seventeen years have passed since the war's end, and the son born to King Cecil and Queen Rosa of Baron has grown into a young man. Prince Ceodore has enlisted in the airship fleet known as the Red Wings, eager to meet the expectations demanded of his blood and station. Yet once more another moon has appeared in the sky, and with it vast hordes of monsters intent on destruction. The brief peace enjoyed by the Blue Planet now stands threatened under the shadow of impending catastrophe.Ten Playable TalesBegin your journey with "Ceodore's Tale." Complete it to unlock the tales of six additional characters, which can be played in any order, and then return to the core story with "Kain's Tale," "The Lunarian's Tale," and "The Crystals." A total of ten tales in all, and all contained in FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS.
Active Time Battle
Take control of exhilarating combat made possible by the non-stop action in Square Enix's iconic battle system.
Feel the moon's presence in combat, as its waxing and waning influences the potency of attacks and abilities of all combatants. Lunar phases cycle naturally with the passage of in-game time, or when resting at an inn, tent, or cottage.
Combine the strength of your party members to awesome effect with Band abilities that can be unlocked through in-game events or by levelling your characters' Affinity.
Keep an eye on your current location and nearby surroundings, or click for quick access to the world map.
Includes STEAM Trading cards!
31. Kelvin and the Infamous Machine
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!
Kelvin is the well-meaning research assistant of Dr. Edwin Lupin, an outstanding but tacky physicist who goes completely nuts when his life’s work, a shower-shaped time machine, is ridiculed by the scientific community. Bent on leaving his mark, Lupin launches himself into the past to prevent history’s greatest geniuses from completing their defining works, so HE can complete them instead.
Now the very fabric of time is beginning to unravel, and it’s up to Kelvin and his fellow research assistant Lise to repair it. Point and click your way through three wacky, gorgeously drawn chapters to help Ludwig van Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci achieve their destined greatness!
- Classic point-and-click gameplay, featuring both pointing and clicking.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D environments.
- A huge variety of wacky puzzles that increase in difficulty as you go.
- 56 quirky, fully animated characters
- Over 2000 lines of written dialog.
- Original soundtrack with 12 unique tracks.
- And of course, the unique opportunity to annoy three of the greatest minds in history and save the universe!
32. Just In Time Incorporated
Just In Time Incorporated is a hilarious VR game about "Death Prevention Insurance" for the HTC Vive. As a new employee, your job is to save your clients from certain death as disasters play out in slow-motion. Your Hyper-Gloves allow you to move super-fast, teleport, and even catch bullets. It's a good thing too, because death lurks in every corner in this action/comedy built from the ground up for immersive, room-scale VR.
A new challenger has appeared in the platform fighter arena!
Striking the balance between the growing competitive scene and the genre’s party game roots, Brawlout hopes to cater to the veteran platform fighter, the casual fan and the newcomer looking to make their mark. Brawlout does away with shields and blocking, focusing heavily on the aggressive, fast-paced combat which has made platform fighters so fun to both play and watch.
Each character in Brawlout has their own unique playstyle, catering to specific character archetypes seen in other fighters. Whether you’re a die-hard grappler or a rushdown fiend, there is a fighter for you in Brawlout.
Combined with familiar movement techniques like wavedashing and airdodging, Brawlout adds some extra mechanics seen in other fighting games. The Rage Meter builds up as you both deal and take damage, allowing you either break combos with the Rage Burst or unleash hell with the Rage Mode. The Rage Burst pushes opponents back, breaking their combos and allowing players to create some breathing room at the cost of half their Rage Meter. If the meter fills, you can activate the Rage Mode, increasing the knockback you deal while reducing the amount you take.
As for modes, Brawlout has all you’d expect from a normal platform fighter and then some. Up to four players can compete in local multiplayer in either timed, stock or team battles. AI opponents are also available if you want to practice your team combos with a friend, or if you need to fill out a free for all.
Brawlout’s online suite is suitably robust, with all of the following features:
- A robust Ranked match system, complete with regional leaderboards
- 1v1 casual matches for low-stress competition
- 2-4 player private lobbies where players can practice or mess about to their heart’s content
- The Brawlout Network where players can check their fight stats, match history and replays
- Brawlout TV which allows for live spectating and watching of specific player replays
- Weekly competitive tournaments for those looking to prove their Brawlout skills
Additional modes like the story campaign and single-player challenges are planned to be added during Early Access, along with more characters, gameplay features and other surprises!
34. Hero Zero
Hero Zero is one of the most successful free to play Online Multiplayer RPG games. Create your own superhero character in a funny, exciting and fascinating universe with hundreds of villains, criminals and bosses. Fight and stop crime in different parts of the world to become the most powerful and celebrated superhero in the universe. Only you can bring justice and peace back to the world. Unlock hilariously powerful gadgets and upgrades for your hero to equip him for epic battles and challenging single player missions.
Build your own Hide-Out as a secret base, which will be placed under your house in Humpreydale. Upgrade and modify your shelter in order to get better rewards and increase efficiency. Compete with other players to find out who build the best Superhero Hide-Out.
Join or create a team with your friends and build your own headquarters to fight more efficiently against all evil villains, criminals and bosses. Compete with other players and teams in exciting and cool multiplayer fights. Nobody can stop you from climbing the leaderboard on your challenging mission to become the most successful superhero in the world.
- More than 26 million players!
- Regular free updates and new content
- Free to play!
- Create and customize your own hero
- Build up your own superhero team!
- Challenge other heroes in PvP and team battles
- Funny and fascinating storyline
- Easy to learn gameplay
- Appealing Graphics
- Real time villain events with thousands of players
Start your epic and funny adventure now for free!
35. Bye-Bye, Wacky Planet
You play as Alan and Eve, two adorable aliens that ended up on the planet Earth in the hands of terrible scientists. Help them to escape and to go back to their home planet! Grab your gamepad, lean back and enjoy the game like the good old days.
- Dynamic and colorful action inspired by the old school video games.
- A bunch of enemies and alien guns.
- Two playable characters with their special features and combat equipment.
- Jumps, dashes and blaster shootings.
- Epic boss fights.
- Full gamepad's support.
36. The walking zombie: Dead city
The Walking Zombie: Dead City is our small side project about unlucky survivors in the world destroyed by zombie apocalypse. You will buy and upgrade weapons, kill tons of zombies and enjoy many different environments and boss fights. It also features online coop mode because everyone needs a little bit of human warmth and extra pair of gun-wielding hands in the world full of zombies!
Walking Zombie: Dead City is a first-person shooter with cooperative mode where you play as a rather immobile survivor of the zombie apocalypse. Don’t ask us how (you will learn in-game) but you lost your leg so there is no way to retreat – it is either you or them. As you progress, you will upgrade your weapon, unlock new ones and buy some grenades or medkits.
World of Walking Zombie may be a little bit too blocky to cause terror in your hearts but it definitely isn’t a save place. Your character learns that a hard way when he loses his leg while searching for important medicine. There is no pleasant apocalypse.
You will have to take your gun and kill all zombies that are attracted by the smell of your brain, defeat huge boss monsters and fight in the arena for amusement of last human survivors.
- Stationary shooter
- Online coop!
- Blocky graphics
- Gradually crumbling zombie bodies
- 30+ different zombie types
- Sniper mode
- Shop for buying useful items - medkits, sniper ammo and grenades
- Great boss battles
- Arena mode – killing zombies with melee weapons
- Many maps and 200 levels
- Upgrading weapons
37. 东方大战争 ~ Touhou Big Big Battle
Touhou Big Big Battle is a Touhou Project fangame, and a casual hobbyist project made by MyACG Studio. We hope you enjoy it!
- Train your army, explore a variety of skills, and push down your enemies!Control your protagonist, hoard the points, storm the battlefield with your spell cards!
- Develop your unique deck and strategy, crush your opponent with wisdom!
Explore various combinations of units and skills, and lead your massive army to the victory!
Tons of Playable Touhou Characters!
Everyone has their unique perks and weaknesses! Show your foes what they are capable of!
Finally, a Touhou fangame that you can play with your Steam friends!
Free Collectible Cards! Say no to Gacha!
Collect cards to build your unique deck of armies! Cards are only obtainable through progression, not cash!
Uhhh... We haven't thought about what kind of incident this is yet, but the most important question is -- do we really need an incident to start a Touhou story? ??
Is this really free?
The base game will be free at any time, and we might add additional paid characters through DLC.
But we promise that we will NOT add any paid gacha or card packs like other digital collectible card games on the market.
38. Drifting Lands
Imagine a Diablo-like game with the mouse clicking part replaced by an horizontal shoot'em'up core gameplay.
That's what is Drifting Lands in essence: first and foremost an action-RPG (Hack'n'Slash or however you may call this). Then and only then a different kind of shoot'em'up, accessible to a wider audience than usual.Drifting Lands main characteristics are:
- randomy generated missions for replayability
- 100 levels of difficulty to climb with your skill or your ability to optimize your gear and powers
- 70 active and passive powers with various effects: dash, area of effect attacks, time control, etc.
- a complex item generation system with a lot of stat modifiers to optimize, unique items with "game changer" powers
- 3 classes of ships for different profiles of players
- Not your usual bland heroic fantasy universe
You’re a super player of bullet hells and don’t mind dying on the first few impacts ?You’ll find a perfect class for you with high-damages / low-resistances interceptors. You’ll benefit from a smart customization of your gear, but your performances on the field will be mainly based on your skill.You enjoy the progressive design of a powerfull build through skills and inventory optimization ?Your class will offer more resistant ships, able to put up with a lot more impacts. But if you want to shine, you’ll have to be smart in the selection of your special powers and how you create synergies with your equipment!
Want to report bugs, ask the team what is planned for this or that, suggest ideas or improvements, know what we're up to for the next update...come have a chat in the community section!
39. Sweet fantasy
Visual novel, ADV, ecchi, yuri, fantasy, 1-2 hours
Young and pretty nymph Pumpkin fell in love with her mistress. Unfortunately it's one-sided love and that is why desperate Pumpkin decides to use charm magic on her.
The heroine will take on adventure through a magical forest inhabited by talking animals, magical creatures in search for the ingredients for a magic love potion.
The story is filled with humor, nice art, and a share of ecchi stuff and also features multiple endings.
40. ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
ToeJam and Earl: Back in the Groove is an all-new adventure developed by the co-creator of the OG ToeJam and Earl games, which famously infused hip-hop stylings with rogue-like game play.
Crash land on Earth and protect yourself with funky power-ups against dangerous Earthlings on an adventure to find all the lost pieces of the Rapmaster Rocketship. Play with up to three of your friends online or couch co-op and discover all the secret locations and powerful tools. ToeJam and Earl probably shouldn't have taken the Rapmaster on an intergalactic joyride, but at least they'll find all the pieces of it before Lamont notices that it's missing ... right? Right.
Back in the Groove is a mash-up of the very best features of the classic console games with a ton of fresh features. Get a blast of funky nostalgia or play ToeJam and Earl for the very first time.FEATURES:
- Nine playable characters including: ToeJam and Earl, Latisha, Lewanda, GeekJam, Peabo, and Earl’s mom, Flo
- Randomly-generated stacked levels to make every play through feel different in advanced mode
- Discover new secret locations and terrain types
- Jam to 15 re-makes of old favorite songs and 15 new songs in the same funky style
- Dynamic split-screen for couch co-op play, as well as online play -- supports up to 4 players
- Enter the Hyperfunk Zone in multi-player co-op, too
- A huge number of new presents, Earthlings, player character stats, character-specific dialogue, permanent power-hats, and many features that enhance cooperative play and make this the best Toejam & Earl yet
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol who’s dominating the world.United we stand!In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!Fight the Brainwash Patrol Your opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your waySpread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!Key Facts :
42. Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat
In "Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat" you can expect even more drama, romance, comedy and suspense. Once again you get to be part of the life of medical intern Allison Heart, as you follow her and a large cast of interesting doctors and patients through their shifts at Little Creek Hospital! This game picks up right after the previous compelling adventure. Things finally seem to have calmed down at the hospital...
But not for long!
When Allison receives a phone call from her mother, she doesn't know what to think. She hasn't seen her mom in over 20 years! Why would she contact Allison after all this time? And what could she want? Allison is left with no choice other than to face her past, in order to discover her future...
Will she have the strength to cope with everything that has happened and all that is yet to come? There's only one way to find out...
Learn more about Allison's past, experience the ups and downs of her love-life, enjoy awesome interactive cutscenes set to an amazing new soundtrack of singer/songwriter music, and get caught up in the fire of "Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat"Key Features:
- A remarkable, well-written story you won't soon forget
- Intensely interactive cinematic story-scenes
- A great balance between comedy, drama and suspense
- Original Singer/Songwriter music by Miranda Kalagian, Keeley Bumford and Adam Gubman
- Fun and Addictive Gameplay
- And an insane amount of heart!
43. Disney•Pixar Toy Story 3: The Video Game
The creators of the beloved “Toy Story” films re-open the toy box and bring movie goers back to the delightful world of our favorite gang of toy characters in “Toy Story 3”. As Andy prepares to depart for college, Buzz, Woody and the rest of his loyal toys are troubled about their uncertain future. Directed by Lee Unkrich (co-director of “Toy Story 2” and “Finding Nemo”), “Toy Story 3” is a comical new adventure in Disney Digital 3D that lands the toys in a room full of untamed tots who can’t wait to get their sticky little fingers on these “new” toys. It’s pandemonium as they try to stay together, ensuring “no toy gets left behind.” Pixar veteran Darla K. Anderson ("Cars" and "Monsters, Inc.") produces, while Michael Arndt, Academy Award-winning screenwriter of "Little Miss Sunshine," brings his unique talents and comedic sensibilities. In the Toy Story 3: The Video Game help Buzz, Woody and the rest of the Toys ensure no toy gets left behind. Dive into all new heroic adventures in Story Mode or let your imagination run wild in the exiting new open world of Toy Box Mode! Come and play to infinity…and beyond!
44. Rats - Time is running out!
Run through labyrinth-like banks, uncover secret rooms, solve puzzles, discover blueprints to unlock powerful tools, control time, run from guards -- and if you’re lucky, open the vault, grab the diamond . . . and get out before time runs out!
- Devour powerful cheeses and enjoy their delicious effects on time.
- Discover blueprints and unlock an arsenal of ridiculous tools with your coins.
- Blast your way across a bank on a rocket! Disguise yourself as a typewriter!
- Solve puzzles to gain access to the vault.
- Simple controls: Perfect for those who don't like to read instructions!
- For once, have both time and money!
Citizen of Swine Island City: It’s to take back what’s ours from the dirty, rotten, scoundrel Pigs who have ruled us for far too long! Snatch their diamonds, loot their coins to your heart’s content -- all the while eating the finest and most powerful cheeses known to the animal kingdom! It won't be easy, folks; although they may look adorable and huggable, the guards are relentless and will stop at nothing to take you down. Stay focused, be clever -- and most of all, keep your eye on the clock!
45. Star Vikings Forever
Build Your Strategy. Squash Space Snails. Be a Star Viking.
In Star Vikings Forever you will build your team of spacefaring Vikings to take on the evil scourge of intergalactic snails in a fun and nearly endless stream of challenging puzzles.
Winner for "Best Game Design" at the Brazilian Independent Games Festival and “Most Offensive Game Ever” at the Space Snails Game Conference. Star Vikings Forever is a humorous Puzzle/RPG developed by the award-winning creators of Chroma Squad, Dungeonland, and Relic Hunters Zero.
• Unique Puzzle/RPG Gameplay - Based on teamwork and chain reactions
• Procedurally-Generated Puzzles - For endless replayability
• 8+ Hours of Story Mode - Packed with colorful characters and humorous dialog
• New Game Plus Mode - Brings additional puzzles and gameplay
• Six Classes - Each with unique, upgradeable skills
• HATS!!! - Craft special hats and use special items to gain additional boosts
• Facebook Leaderboard Integration - Compete with your friends for the high score!
46. 88 Heroes
It's 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8's 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No... the 88 Heroes!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 88 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!
Can the 88 Heroes save the day? Let’s hope so! They called the best, but the best were busy…
- 88 different heroes! Discover their unique powers and use them to conquer each stage - if they die though, they're lost forever (well, sort of)!
- 88 different levels! Explore Dr. H8's lair across four worlds, avoiding all manner of deadly obstacles and evil hero-crushing enemies.
- 88 seconds per level! The clock's already ticking; can you make it to Dr. H8's penthouse in his orbiting space station before the 88-minute Doomsday timer runs out?!
- Endless replay value! Heroes change order every time you play to keep things interesting, and you can try to save the day with your favourite eight heroes or even just one. Good luck!
48. Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake
As so many of these things do, it all begins on a magical island. In this case, Gogapoe Island, a place populated by both humans and monsters. What starts out as a mission to get back Niko's birthday cake becomes a quest for the fate of Gogapoe itself. But, ya know, cake is still super important, too!
Oodles of friendly monsters will join Niko's quest and use their kooky powers to help him explore the island, solve puzzles, demolish obstacles, and just generally humiliate enemies. Hordes of evil monsters will cause mayhem and generally be jerkfaces, but that's nothing you can't fix with headbutts, frost breath, stink clouds and rainbow barf.
Save the day and fulfill your monstrous cakelust all at once in MONSTERS ATE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!Key Features
- A big honkin' island to explore
- An epic story of good, evil and baked goods
- Nostalgic top-down adventure gameplay mixed with modern sensibility and design
- 60 sweet minutes of original music by Disasterpeace. It's like dessert for your ears!
- A motley menagerie of friendly monsters with nutso powers
- Four unique areas full of challenges, secret paths and birthday cake
- Cerebrum-tingling environmental puzzles
- A whole mess of oddball NPCs with with even odder side quests
- Funky fresh costumes you can unlock for Niko, including some that give him powers of his own
49. Derrick the Deathfin
Enter an irreverent aquatic world full of paper, goofy fish, paper, arcade action, paper, wanton destruction, and paper.*
Join Derrick on his epic quest to decimate everything he sees under the guise of avenging the death of his parents!
Munch your way through birds, fish, rabbits and bears! Collect diamonds and leap through flaming tyres to prosper and survive! Decimate man-made structures in an orgy of rigid destruction!
Race against your metabolism! Race against the clock! Race against the sock!**
Battle your way through 32 punishing levels set over 11 vibrant environments and 4 sub-continents! 4! Sub-continents!
* there is also a bit of cardboard included for those that way inclined.
** no actual socks are provided for competitive racing in-game.
50. Maria the Witch
Zaki&Mia stole all the mails and spread them all over the worlds !
Help Maria to bring them back to their owners !
She is an amateur,and she still needs a lot of practice to master her broom !
It will not be easy ! but she has to do what she has to do !
A fantastic adventure and addictive game !
try and retry , to control her clumsy broom and travel through many different magical worlds
Cross the magical portals and face funny cute evil enemies !
Locate and get coins to buy checkpoints
Many different items help you to get coins and mails !
-The Hourglass !!! you can back in time and retry without loosing items or restart from checkpoints !!
-The Chest avoids you to lose catched items
-The Compass locates the items
-The Magnet attracts far items
Complete the different tasks into each level, to get all the 3 Stars !