100 Best Games Like Sound Shift of 2020 - Sound Shift Alternatives
Trying to find games like Sound Shift? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Sound Shift, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Sound Shift that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Sound Shift Alternatives | Games Like Sound Shift
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Sound Shift in 2020. If there is something missing from the Sound Shift , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is currently the last entry in the Deus Ex franchise. It was two years after the accident in Human Revolution, where augmented people started to act uncontrollable and aggressive. As it turns out, a rogue group called Illuminati made it look like a proof for their instability and now augmented people are living like outcasts.
We follow Adam Jensen once again as he works as a double agent for Interpol and a hackers group called Juggernaut Collective to confront the Illuminati and reveal the truth.
The core gameplay of Mankind Divided hasn't changed much except minor changes like no need for batteries anymore because your energy bar slowly regenerates itself back and a non-killing politic. You can beat the game without killing anyone making Mankind Divided a big morality question for the player as he walks it through....
The Stanley Parable is a first-person interactive story game. Being initially released in 2011 as a modification for Half-Live 2, it was entirely remade in 2013, featuring updated graphics and more content.
The game follows Stanley, an office worker whose job boils down to pressing buttons on the keyboard depending on what he sees on his office computer screen. One day the screen goes black and Stanley, not knowing what to do, decides to investigate the building.
The gameplay consists of exploring a deserted office building. The game has 19 possible endings that depend on which way the player chooses to explore his surroundings. The Stanley Parable’s key feature is the permanent presence of the narrator who comments protagonist’s actions and suggests player what to do next. However, the player can ignore his suggestions which makes the narrator adjust his story to the player’s actions.
The Witness is a 3D puzzle game where you explore a mysterious island full of natural and artificial structures. The game is focused on non-verbal communication that should make the player more attentive to the environment surrounding him. To complete the game, you need to solve puzzles in each of the eleven island's regions and get to the mountain in the center of it. While the regions differ a little, puzzles they feature are quite similar and, as a rule, have something to do with symmetry to be solved. Puzzles are activated at the grids you can find around locations.
There are two modes in the game. In the walking mode you can explore the island, and in the path-drawing mode you don’t move and focus on solving puzzles.
While the game’s plot is quite unclear and The Witness doesn’t give many details on the hero’s background, its key feature is the visual aspect combined with music, inspiring quotes you can hear and the meditative tone of the game in general. The game features several visual illusions based on depth perception.
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
Dust: an Elysian Tale is an action role-playing game with metroidvania elements set in an imaginary world called Falana. Dust, the main character, with his sentient sword called Blade of Ahrah and guardian Fidget explores the “2D” side-scrolled environments. According to the storyline, Dust wakes up in the forest meadow and finds himself unconscious. Then, after meeting the sentient sword and its keeper, Dust decides to find the keys to his past. Players are offered to assume the role of Dust on his way through the world. Dust can upgrade his characteristics (health, magic, strength, and defense) by spending gained experience points. The gameplay also features metroidvania mechanics, so players have to progress within the game and upgrade Dust’s skills in order to achieve special goals hidden throughout Falana. During Dust’s travel through levels players are able to contact with other characters to trade or to get side quests....
Furi is a game that consists of boss fights. It is set in a neon-bright futuristic world with some elements of traditional Japanese aesthetics. The game is accompanied by a synthwave soundtrack recorded by several popular electronic artists including Carpenter Brut.
The player assumes the role of the Stranger, a white-haired samurai wearing a red cloak. The Stranger was kept as a prisoner on an orbital station until he was released from his cell by an unknown benefactor wearing a bunny suit. The protagonist, now armed with a plasma gun and a katana, has to fight his way to freedom through a series of levels, each of them containing only one enemy, a boss who guards Stranger's prison. Each battle is preceded by a cutscene that further reveals the plot, and each boss requires a unique approach.
The game is played in an isometric top-down view. The combat system is very simple, it includes no combos and consists of only four basic movements. The Stranger can slash with his sword, fire his gun, block an incoming attack or dash forward to avoid it. Each action can be made more powerful by holding its button for several seconds, although it slows down your movement.
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
High-end Anime Graphics
Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations.
Thrilling Online Features
Ranked matches, interactive lobby, crazy 6-player Party Match... There is something for every taste!
Exclusive Story Mode
Discover a never-seen-before scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself.
Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime in 60FPS and 1080p resolution! ...
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive....
EVERSPACE™ is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell.
In each exciting run, you will face entirely new situations, ensuring countless hours of thrilling gameplay and generating myriad opportunities for individual, meaningful moments to experience. No matter how skilled you are, death is inevitable but is also only the beginning of a much larger journey.
- Dash into intense dogfights and experience furious space combat using a wide range of weaponry and devices.
- Collect and mine valuable resources to either repair your ship’s systems or to craft new equipment and modifications for a much-needed advantage. Your choice.
- Find blueprints for crafting, and hunt for exotic weaponry and equipment. You never know what will drop next.
- Travel through vast, procedurally-generated levels with untold numbers of hidden dangers and treasures. A game of risk and reward awaits.
- With the tools provided, it is up to you to make the best of your situation. Utilize every advantage and be creative to turn the odds in your favor. Every mistake could be your last.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
- Captivating fully voice-acted story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
- Shooter-style 6DOF controls optimized for mouse + keyboard
- In-depth crafting and damage system
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
Set in the distant future, this science fiction strategy was inspired by Total Annihilation (1997) and is designed by one of the original game's engine creators, Jon Mavor. Planetary Annihilation gameplay is largely similar to classic RTS series like Starcraft or Command & Conquer, yet not without its own unique features. This game is focused on interplanetary wars on a larger scale and allows its players to conquer the whole worlds or even destroy them using nukes and Death Star-like devices. The maps are randomly generated, and each map constitutes a whole planet in 3D projection (albeit scaled down). Each player starts with a Commander unit that is used to create necessary buildings. Commanders represent the player and, like in chess, loss of your Commander means losing the game.
The definitive feature of the game is that battles are not contained to certain planets, but are fought across the whole planetary systems using missiles and "planet thrusters"; and there are many such systems in the galaxy. The scale of the setting can make it difficult to keep track of one's operations across different systems at the later stages of the game....
Happy Wars is an online multiplayer role-playing strategy; it also features a campaign mode. The game consists of matches: two 15-layers teams try to destroy the opponent’s castle and protect their own.
In Happy Wars you can choose between three types of characters: the warrior, the mage, and the cleric. They also have subclasses that define their specification. For example, Berserker is stronger than an ordinary warrior and more suitable for protecting lines. In general, every class has their unique abilities that can be upgraded with the in-game currency and real money. Wisely balanced teams have more chances to win battles.
The key feature that differs Happy Wars from other MOBA-type games is that before you destroy your opponent’s base you need to build yours. Bases are equipped with multiple weapons so it’s hard to get close to the enemy rift. Besides the center, there are several control points; the most massive battles are usually held near them. However, the cartoonish style of the visuals makes such epic fights look funny, explaining the name of the game....
As part of a police special task force, it’s up to you to fight against mysterious, alien-like creatures who have invaded the world.
In the Ark, a multi-cultural city in the near future, disaster strikes when gates to another dimension suddenly appear! Dangerous creatures begin to emerge, attacking the people and polluting the land, and normal police forces are unable to compete with them. To stand up against these threats, a brand new, special police unit known as Neuron is formed.
Choose between two playable characters – one male, one female – on your adventure. The character you don’t choose also appears as your younger twin, and a fellow member of Neuron.
In order to resist the creatures, humanity developed a special weapon: the Legion. The Legion acts as your partner, and helps with your investigations. However, it’s in battle where the Legion shows its real ability...
Work together with the Legion and use all sorts of combat styles to fight your enemies. You could both attack the same enemy simultaneously, target different opponents, or send your Legion on the offensive while you support it with items. Use this synergetic action system to battle and explore together!...
Shortly after Alice returned from the miraculous trip through the Looking-Glass, her house was burnt down, and her parents died in the fire. Alice was the only survivor of the terrible accident. After repeated attempts at suicide, she gets locked up inside a mental institution and is slowly wasting away there before she is summoned to Wonderland again by the White Rabbit. But this time it's a Wonderland gone seriously bad and gory. The only chance for Alice to restore her peace of mind and find out more about the death of her parents is to fight through Wonderland and free it from the evil powers....
Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
New characters and boss fights
More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Post launch support for one year ...
Sven Co-op is a cooperative multiplayer modification for the first-person shooter Half-Life developed by Daniel Fearon. In 2013, Valve allowed the team to publish the mod on Steam as a standalone modification.
The gameplay of Sven Co-op heavily resembles the same of the original Half-Life, so it is highly recommended to be familiar with its gameplay and to complete its tutorial level. Sven Co-op supports Half-Life's singleplayer but changes it up a bit to improve upon the cooperative aspect of the game.
The levels of Sven Co-op are divided into missions and are usually separated from each other. Many missions take place on several maps with some of them being fused into one. The objective of most levels is to find an exit or complete a specific task - it is not necessary to kill any enemies whatsoever. The maps are used using a variety of settings, starting with Black Mesa and ending with a modern urban war one.
Changes in comparison with the original game
There are only 12 changes in the original Half-Life gameplay, yet they do not drastically affect the gameplay. Most of the changes were made to the NPCs and the NPC following system. Now you can take any friendly NPC with you, some of the NPCs will even heal you. Several small changes also affect the enemy behavior, for example, the players can no longer free themselves from the barnacles. A teammate is needed to get you out....
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!Key features
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types:
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- Linux: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!) - Windows only
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game is a third-person action-adventure game based on the Ghostbusters franchise. The game features voice acting from the principal cast members from the original movie.
The game’s plot is partially based on the script of the unreleased Ghostbusters III movie. The game follows Rookie, a new member of the Ghostbusters team. A large psychokinetic energy wave hits New York which results in releasing many ghosts in the city and providing main heroes with many calls to capture them. During their ghost hunts, Ghostbusters team reveals the plan for merging real word with ghost world and that Ivo Shandor, the architect of 55 Central Park West building is behind it.
Throughout the game, the player participates in several ghost hunting missions. They consist of exploring the environments, solving puzzles and fighting ghosts. The combat part of the game shares some similarities with other third-person shooter games. You have several different weapons at your disposal mostly centered on your Proton Pack. However, the player does not only need to shoot ghosts to weaken them, but also have to entrap them using Capture Stream.
Aside from PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows, the game was also released for PlayStation 2, PSP, Nintendo DS, and Wii systems. The later four versions are often referred as “Stylized Version,” as opposed to the original “Realistic versions” and feature some changes in controls, visuals and, especially for DS port, in gameplay....
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
- Wild West Rider Pack
Each pack includes 5 items for your rider and 1 item for your bike.
Explore over-the-top action and physics-bending motorcycle racing in the latest opus of the Trials franchise. All new features, more competitions and more tracks means new challenges.
Ride challenging tracks around the world – from the Great Wall of China and New York City to the Eiffel Tower and everywhere in between.
With the new hilarious Tandem Bike, get your friends and try to control one bike with two riders.
From your local backyard to worldwide stadiums, defeat all your opponents online and rise to glory.
Create and share unique levels in Track Central using over 10 000 items available. Possibilities are endless - and so is the fun. ...
Climb on, strap in, and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence from STAR WARS™: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
Take the controls as Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 21 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8 spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, ant-gravity tunnels and much more in a pulse-punding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross the finish line. How far will you go?Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from STAR WARS™: Episode I. Hang on tight - with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph! Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents. Take on over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds! Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders. Spectacular 3D environments. Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I. ...
Amplitude also sports multiplayer for up to four players, supporting free-for-all competition, team vs. team play, or cooperative score-chasing. The requisite leaderboards are also present for bragging rights as well as self-validation or humiliation, depending on your skill level.
With a soundtrack of over 30 songs, Amplitude includes music from exciting artists such as Darren Korb (Transistor), C418 (Minecraft), Danny Baranowsky (Crypt of the Necrodancer), Insomniac Games, and Freezepop, Kickstarter backers, and music lovingly crafted by Harmonix’s talented in-house composers.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
3GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Some 25 years after the original Kid Icarus™ game for NES™ captured the hearts and imaginations of gamers worldwide, Kid Icarus: Uprising brings the action and adventure of this beloved series to new heights – and new visual dimensions – on the Nintendo 3DS™ system. The dark goddess Medusa and her Underworld Army have returned, and they’ve got their sights set on the heroic angel Pit. With the aid of Palutena, goddess of light and guardian of the human race, Pit must fend off this malevolent threat. The richly immersive graphics of the Nintendo 3DS system offerincredible depth as Pit battles enemies by air and by land.
- Designed by Masashiro Sakurai – creator of Super Smash Bros.™ – Kid Icarus: Uprising is an epic, action-packed odyssey that unfolds with stunning 3D visuals. The game also includes fully-voiced levels and an amazing soundtrack.
- Each Chapter delivers nonstop action and is broken up into two sections: Air Battle and Land Battle. In Air Battle the action unfolds like a dynamic guided shooter. When Pit is facing enemies in Land Battle, the game play handles more like a third-person shooter.
- A wide variety of collectible weapons offers an extraordinary amount replay value. With 9 different categories of weapons, ranging from Bows to Claws, players can learn the unique characteristics of each weapon and determine which is best suited for each battle and their style of play.
- Experience an innovative take on multiplayer battles in Light vs. Dark, as two teams battle on land whittling away at the other team’s health meter each time a team member is defeated. The team battle then changes to a man-hunt once one team’s meter is emptied. The opposing team must target the other team’s lone angel to win the match.
- The game includes AR Card compatibility. Using the built-in 3D camera on the Nintendo 3DS system, the game recognizes countless specially designed AR Cards, with animated game characters popping up in 3D on the game screen and even battling each other when two cards face off.
- The game’s simple, intuitive play control has players hold the system in their left hand, while the right hand uses the stylus on the touch screen for targeting. The controls are simple enough to be grasped quickly, but offer layers of depth and strategy for advanced maneuvers.
(Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) This game supports English only. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". The authentic skate experience. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. Some multi-player functionalities may no longer be supported....
This is your chance to experience the other side of an alien invasion. Take on the role of alien Cryptosporidium 137 and terrorize the people of Earth to harvest their DNA in the most brazen action-adventure you've ever played. Take over all of humanity using a variety of alien weaponry on land or in the air.
Take over all of humanity using a variety of alien weaponry such as a ray gun, an anal probe gun, the Ion Detonator, the Zap-O-Matic, the Sonic Boom, the Quantum Deconstructor, a powerful nuclear weapon that can launch radioactive bombs, and more – on land or in the air.
Crypto can use Telekinesis to throw cars, trucks and cows to create even more of a turmoil or disguise himself as a puny human.
For transport, use a jet pack for short distances or your UFO for travelling long distances and abducting or destroying humans.
Take one giant step on mankind!
3GB minimum save size
© 2016 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Developed by Pandemic. Destroy All Humans, THQ and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners....
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks...
From beautiful cityscapes and ocean roads to exploding enemy spaceships, Neon Drive has it all. It's inspired by the arcade games of the 80's, but set against a futuristic backdrop of glowing cyber-grid, all in silky-smooth graphics. Neon Drive brings you 7 amazing levels, adding up to hours of enjoyment. Each level features multiple twists and perspective changes, keeping you on your toes (err, wheels) throughout the gameplay.
Neon Drive will put your mad dodging skills to a real test, mercilessly pushing the limits of your reaction time and short-term memory to avoid obstacles and dead-ends. Seriously, this game is wicked; just when you think you've got the hang of it, it turns the table on you.
Each level of the game comes with a custom-made retro music track, perfectly tuned and in sync with the roadblocks and your enemies. This allows you to just follow the beat, unplug, and zen out. Watch the landscape seamlessly morph from one scene to the next, in a ballet of colors and shapes, and let your inner driver take the wheel. You've got this.
- 7 levels, hundreds of obstacles, and infinite challenge
- Breathtakingly beautiful and silky-smooth graphics
- Custom-made retro synth music, perfectly in sync with the obstacles
- Super addictive
- Includes exploding enemy spaceships, seriously!
- If you can win all the achievements, we hereby certify you have superhuman abilities!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
- Over 100 total levels including 40 all-new
- Classic game modes in stunning HD
- 15 3D grids including 5 all-new and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia and 4 all-new modes
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend and the all-new Sweep drone
- New “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
- Wide variety of Alien enemy forces including Infantry, Warriors, Flying Drones, Spiders
- Huge boss fights – Over 21 enemy types including 8 beastlysized bosses to challenge and destroy through 14 Levels
- Strong thru-the-gun experience with 10 powerful weapons each with two firing modes
- Skill shots, head shots and shooting accuracy heavily rewarded
- Player-triggered destruction of environments and cover helps to advance through levels
- Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments
operation. the operating device can be played with the game pad or the keyboard.
the game system is arcade style, and each stage progresses nonstop. shoot down enemy
planes using vulcan and multi lock on missiles. there are 10 or more stages. . ...
Seeking adventure, young American Simon Bukner joins the British army in war-torn Europe of 1916. During a particularly ferocious battle, Bukner and his battalion are pushed into a series of dark trenches where they encounter mysterious phenomenon. As they move through the labyrinth they discover that there is a greater evil hiding underneath the battle-fields of the Great War — an evil that is forcing its way into our world and threatens to wipe out humanity. In the depths of this newly discovered underworld, Bukner must confront the dark forces and fight for the survival of mankind.
- An engrossing storyline blends elements of a traditional war shooter with magic and the supernatural world
- Players fight with authentic WWI era weapons, powerful magic artifacts and vampire powers
- Hordes of enemies that include humans, demons and vampires
- Massive, brutal boss battles
- Intense, fast-paced FPS combat stands out from the trend of plodding shooters
- Battle online with up to 16 players
Put on your PlayStation VR headset and ready yourself for hard-hitting action in the gritty and glamorous London underworld. You are elite Special Forces soldier Ryan Marks, on a desperate mission to save his family from a ruthless criminal overlord.
Grab your PS Move motion controllers and blast anyone in your way as you go face to face with enemies, uncover secrets and experience the thrill of the chase in a high-octane action narrative inspired by PlayStation VR Worlds’ ‘The London Heist’ experience....
The Norwood Suite is a first-person adventure game that takes players to the secluded Hotel Norwood on a simple friendly errand that quickly unfolds into something much more involved. Filled with bizarre characters and objects, this mysterious resort is a dense, open-ended world teeming with hidden passages and secrets to discover.
Peer into the lives of the hotel’s guests and staff, explore and interact with surprises behind every door, and piece together a non-linear narrative that rewards your curiosity. The Norwood Suite features surreal art design, as well as an original atmospheric musical score, composed by Cosmo D, that integrates itself directly into the game world. ...
Official STREET FIGHTER® V PC Beta Test schedule:
- 5/11 3PM: Pre-load for the PC Beta starts
- 5/11 6PM: Servers open for play
- 5/14 6PM: PC Beta concludes
The legendary fighting franchise returns with STREET FIGHTER® V! Stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge your friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour. The path to greatness begins here: RISE UP!
For a full list of features available in the main game, please visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/310950/FEATURES
- New and Returning Characters: Classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Charlie Nash and M. Bison return! Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, which allow players to turn the tide of battle.
- V-Skill: Unique skills for each character that can be done at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, which allow players to turn the tide of battle.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
For the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new Community Remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a Just Dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to.
Just Dance 2015 also introduces Challenger mode where players will be able to compete against their past performances or challenge friends anywhere to beat their score, even if they can’t play at the same time. Plus, this year we’re bringing even more excitement to World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode. Follow @justdancegame on Twitter for all the latest updates!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Network Players 2-8
24GB minimum save size
Motion Controller 1/Player Required
PS Camera Required
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.
Limited Ammunition - Begin each attempt to reach the mainframe with just six bullets for your revolver that must be picked back up after each shot and manually reloaded one by one - make them count.
A Plethora of Items - Discover items and perks to aid you on your way to the mainframe. From homing bombs and coin magnets to a teleporter and high heels, each item will change up your approach. Choose wisely as you can only carry one item unless, of course, you find a backpack.
Shopping and Banking - While death is permanent, money in the bank can live on for future attempts at reaching the mainframe. Make a deposit or withdrawal from one of many conveniently placed automatic banking machine throughout the facility. Or just blow your cash on a shopping spree - up to you.
Life Decisions - Invest in items like Life Insurance or a Last Will that, if carried during the time of your unexpected death, will save your money, bullets, bombs, and keycards for your next attempt.
Aggressive Creatures + Malfunctioning Security - Face down dozens of nasty creatures lurking around the colorful hallways and the now malfunctioning security drones meant to defend against those same creatures. ...
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
You play as a 19 year old girl named Nina who has become close with a young man she met in an online game. Her relationship with him heats up, becoming more and more intimate with each phone call and private chat.
The game unravels in three acts.
The player plays as Nina, going into her online game, exploring her desktop, chatting with her friends and going about her daily life as she plays her online game. It is a narrative game which strives to help the player walk in Nina's shoes as she plays her online game, becoming more and more intimate with her lover as each act unfolds.
- 3 full acts.
- Based on a true story.
- Multiple short films offer an intimate glimpse into Nina's life.
- A richly illustrated and scored game world to explore called Valtameri, with multiple maps.
- A fully interactive desktop that changes over the course of the game, offering a glimpse into Nina's life outside of her online game.
Recommendations and Notes
- The game takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to play through in full.
- It's recommended that you play it in one sitting.
- Headphones are recommended.
- The game is intended for mature audiences.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for "just one more" game.
- A vibrant world of neon colors, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
"All about that Doomed chill" - Giant Bomb, Quick Look
"We Are Doomed is one of my fave shooters of the past few years" - Rob Fearon, Take This Machine ...
Alexander Nesterov is sent to investigate the 'North Wind', a nuclear ice-breaker now trapped in the Arctic Circle with its crew frozen to death. Alexander must fight the horrors contained within the frozen vessel and use his mysterious 'Mental Echo' ability to reveal the final moments of the dead crew.
Navigate the terrifying and claustrophobic corridors of the 'North Wind' and defeat the mutant species that now inhabit the ship. Use your wits to stay warm and ultimately unlock the mystery surrounding the perilous last moments of the ship and its crew... ...
X3: Reunion is the third game in the X series of futuristic space exploration simulators. It is set in the X-Universe, a science fiction world that includes over 100 interconnected star systems.
The game continues the plot of its predecessor X2: The Threat and follows the same protagonist, Julian Gardna, a space pilot from the year 2935. A former pirate, he helps the Argonian military to train pilots. The Argon Federation is at war with the alien race called Kha'ak, who wiped out much of the Argonian fleet. Julian has to uncover the secret reasons behind the Kha'ak invasion and to restore the jump gate that leads to the original Earth, which means that the Terrans finally appear in the X universe. The protagonist also has to save his father Kyle who is wanted for alleged crimes by the Paranid civilization.
X3: Reunion is set in the open world that the player can freely explore. He or she can follow the storyline or abandon it and follow the side quests instead. Most of the time the player controls the main character's starship. The protagonist can change his ship and use a different vessel that fits for different missions, such as a battlecruiser, a carrier, or a scout ship. The player can mine and trade resources, competing against the AI players, to earn money and status. As the player improves his or her status and reputation with various factions, the new ships and upgrades are unlocked....
N.B. A controller with dual analogue sticks is required to play Aaero. (e.g. Xbox 360/One, PlayStation DualShock etc.) ...
Become one of the Steel Rats, a biker gang sworn to protect their city against an invading army of alien robots - Junkbots. Wreck and ride through hordes of enemies, switching between four unique characters as you wreak havoc with the ultimate killing machine; your flame spewing, saw bladed, motorcycle.
Ride in style through the retro futuristic world of Steel Rats. Set in an alternate version of 1940’s USA, gear up and mount your chromed stallion and save Coastal City from the invading horde of Junkbots. Your motorcycle is your weapon designed to crush your enemies in awesome and stylish ways whilst traversing up, down left and right, over rooftops and through enemy-infested tunnels.FeaturesRace, shoot, stunt all for the price of one!
Now for something a bit different. Steel Rats blends genres in a way no game has before, infusing 2.5D stunt bike, racing action with precise platforming and intense vehicular combat.Drive and destroy!
Your motorcycle is your weapon in the fight against an invading horde of alien Junkbots. Combine up close melee combat and precise, deadly shooting with a ludicrous vehicular arsenal including wheel-mounted saw blades, harpoon guns, flame spewing exhausts, and handlebar mounted mini guns. We’re sure you’ll find some juicy ways of using these tools to wreak havoc on your enemies.Ride with style
Start your engine and master the realistic physics based controls of your bike to perform stunts and skillfully destroy Junkbots with a barrage of special abilities and weaponry. The more creative the destruction the better, ride up walls, backflip of the side of buildings and unleash havoc mid-air whilst riding upside down.Dash and explore!
Discover the secrets of Coastal City and reveal the mystery of the Junkbot invasion. Explore each level, find every collectible, unlock new areas and dominate the leaderboard.Meet the Gang
Choose which of the four members of the Steel Rats you want to play as and switch them up any time you want. Each character has a unique ability and weapon equipped to their custom built ride, allowing you to unleash some serious damage on the Junkbot horde.
A hardened biker hailing from Boston. Proud leader of the Steel Rats, riding his armored bike straight into the fray.
Born in Brasil, she grew up on the streets of Coastal City. A bold racer, leaving her enemies in a wake of fire.
A teenage, japaneese-american savant. Brilliant mechanic and prodigious engineer.
A long time performer of a travelling German stunt circus. A madman who likes to live (and ride) on the edge....
Sound Shift game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Sound Shift
Sound Shift is a VJ style music visualiser mixed with a simple arcade shooter.
Shoot targets to earn credits which can be spent to unlock new videos and FX.
Music is streamed directly from your computer's audio output, so you can use sound from any source including on-line streaming services.