The best games like Sonic Generations are:
- arrow_rightThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto IV
- arrow_rightWorld of Goo
- arrow_rightTropico 4
- arrow_rightGrow Home
- arrow_rightDeponia: The Complete Journey
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightTRANSFORMERS: Devastation
100 Best Games Like Sonic Generations:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (53)
- PlayStation 4 (66)
- iOS (61)
- Android (47)
- macOS (63)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (52)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (31)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (39)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (24)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (4)
- 3DO (1)
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The third game in a series, it holds nothing back from the player. Open world adventures of the renowned monster slayer Geralt of Rivia are now even on a larger scale. Following the source material more accurately, this time Geralt is trying to find the child of the prophecy, Ciri while making a quick coin from various contracts on the side. Great attention to the world building above all creates an immersive story, where your decisions will shape the world around you.
CD Project Red are infamous for the amount of work they put into their games, and it shows, because aside from classic third-person action RPG base game they provided 2 massive DLCs with unique questlines and 16 smaller DLCs, containing extra quests and items.
Players praise the game for its atmosphere and a wide open world that finds the balance between fantasy elements and realistic and believable mechanics, and the game deserved numerous awards for every aspect of the game, from music to direction.
Categories in common with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Role Playing
2. Grand Theft Auto IV
Every crime story is a story of a search for success. The player will become Niko Bellic, immigrant arriving at the Liberty City to reunite with his cousin Roman and find the man that betrayed him and his army unit fifteen years prior to the events of the game. While protecting his cousin, Niko has to deal with loan sharks, Russian mobsters, and other gangs. After the third game, GTA brought more realism to the player, in order to make the city and its people look more believable. Street vendors on every corner will sell food that replenishes health, bars with playable dart boards, bowling alleys and even comedy clubs and movie theatres. Open world will allow players not only hang out with important NPC in order to receive bonuses and unlocks but taking girls on the dates as well, to help Niko settle. Multiplayer mode allows up to 32 players to explore the copy of the single-player city and initiate multiplayer activities, like races or Deathmatches.
3. World of Goo
World of Goo is a physical construction puzzle.
The gameplay consists of creating different shapes of goo balls. In total, the game has 47 levels. And, what is remarkable, each level has stylized visual and musical themes, what gives the game a unique atmosphere.
There is another bonus level called World of Goo Corporation. Its essence is to build high towers with the help of extra balls goo, which the player managed to collect during the passage of the other levels.
The primary goal of the game is to bring the required number of goo balls to the pipe which is the exit. To do this, the player must use the goo balls to build various structures such as towers and bridges, to overcome gravity in different places such as dungeons, hills, abysses or rocks. There are several types of goo balls, each of which has unique properties. The player must combine them to complete each level.
4. Tropico 4
Tropico 4 is a simulator/strategy game, where the player takes control of a small island nation as its president. The game is the fourth installment in the series, which have seen lots of changes throughout its existence.
The game focuses on the well-being of your nation’s citizens, the political sphere around the country and the economics. The player will face various difficulties in guiding the country through one of the most challenging times of our world. Victory can be swift, but the consequences will always happen. The unique art style of the game, as well as the soundtrack and in-game humor, will provide an excellent experience for new and seasoned players alike.
The different paths that can be taken in the game for success’s sake will challenge the players to make the most exquisite decisions, and the overall goal of making all people happy is a challenge in itself. Juggling between different factions of people, dealing with disagreement, and sometimes foreign invasions and natural hazards.
5. Grow Home
Grow Home is a cartoon platformer from one of the subdivisions of the French publisher Ubisoft. The game tells the story of a robot named B.U.D., whose purpose is to grow a plant that can restore the atmosphere of the planet. Players along with the robot explore the open world driving B.U.D. in a whole or just parts of his body to overcome obstacles in his way.
The game was never meant to leave the Ubisoft, it is an internal development for the company's employees. But the game was so popular that it was decided to release it publicly.
The robot is controlled from a third-person perspective. Players can freely move around in the game world. The game allows to grow Star Shoots from the Star plant and use it as a platform to reach new areas and gain access to new locations and missions. Also, players can scan objects of flora and fauna, add, the received data are saved in the diary, stash found items in the backpack and use them if necessary.
6. Deponia: The Complete Journey
Deponia: The Complete Journey is a remaster of an approved Deponia trilogy consisting of initial Deponia, Chaos on Deponia and Goodbye Deponia. There is also a fourth installment widely considered parallel and off-canon. Another feature of The Complete Journey — four hours worth of developers' comments.
Deponia is a point-and-click adventure set on the planet of the same name. The game features 2,5D gameplay which means there are layers to the static background. As in the most games of this genre, the game includes interactions with the objects on the screen some of which are: pick up, combine, use for puzzle and talk to, if the object is animate.
The title features multiple hints if the player finds himself stuck at the level. Hints can be turned off.
The story derives from the planet Deponia, the population of which were forced to move to the city called Elysium leaving Deponia as dumpster behind them and considering all its inhabitants to be dead.
The player follows a story of Rufus who is eager to follow the quest of his father's life and reach Deponia. Sadly, his ship brokes and he is forced to live on Organon ship — this is the organization responsible for dumping trash on Deponia's surface. Rufus is set to find out the truth about Deponia undoings.
7. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
8. TRANSFORMERS: Devastation
Transformers: Devastation is and hack-and-slash video game based on the Transformers franchise. The game is currently unavailable in digital marketplaces due to the expiration of Activision’s license deal with the franchise owners Hasbro.
The game takes place during the Insecticons attack on New York City. The story follows the Autobots: Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Grimloc on their fight with Insecticons and Megathron who wants to cyberform the Earth making it a new home planet for Cybertronians.
Structurally, Devastation consists of seven chapter with several missions in each. The gameplay shares many similarities with other Platinum Games’ titles, especially with Bayonetta series.
You can choose one of three main characters. Each of them has unique characteristics, ranged and melee weapons and abilities. The game incorporates a dodging system similar to that of Bayonetta. Dodge made at the right moment causes time to slow down for enemies, giving the player the ability to relocate or perform a series of attacks without any resistance. Every Autobot can transform into a particular vehicle, which gives new possibilities and moves to the player.
The game has many collectibles, unlockable items, weapons, and a crafting system based on loot you get from enemies and chest scattered across the levels.
9. One Finger Death Punch
This is a game in which the player has to withstand the waves of enemies on the right and left, using only the right and left mouse buttons. When pressed, the protagonist performs punches in the kung-fu style. The game has three levels of difficulty: Student, Master, and Grandmaster. The choice depends on how many enemies will attack the player, the duration of each round and the number of hit points in the main character has.
The story campaign consists of different levels, on which the player can use different types of weapons, which seriously change the gameplay. For example, when using Light Sword and Nunchaku, the enemies have only one hit point, but the duration of the round and the speed of their movement are increased. The game also features boss battles. This is a battle with a stronger monster, to win a player needs to execute a special key combination. The abilities of the main character can be improved with the help of upgrades, and there are a total of 21 of them. There are more than 250 stages and 13 game modes in the game.
10. Worms W.M.D
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!Key Features
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite entrants in the series; and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
- New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
11. Gems of War
Gems of War is a puzzle role-playing game developed by Infinite Interactive. The game is a spiritual successor of another game made by the same developer, Puzzle Quest.
There is not much plot present in the game. The players create their character, choose their faction, and start off as a troop commander in an army of the faction they chose.
Gems of War is heavily inspired by Hearthstone and uses its core gameplay mechanic while putting its own spin on it. The players engage their enemies on the game board, by choosing specific cards. After that, a gem mini-game, similar to Candy Crush Saga, starts. The better the player completes the mini-game - the more damage will be dealt to the enemy. At this stage of the enemy encounter, the players have to put three gems of the same type in one row.
After completing several battles, the players will be invited to fight in a guild. Guilds grant the players specific abilities to use in the mini-game as well as new troop cards.
Several card types are present in the game. Some of them deal damage directly to the enemy or their cards, others provide upgrades to the player, while everything else serves to create additional hardships for your enemies.
It is possible to play the game at multiple platforms at the same time by logging in your game account at a new device.
12. Defense Grid: The Awakening
Microsoft’s tower defence
The game is one in the genre of tower defense, developed by Hidden Path Entertainment for PC and Xbox 360. Later it was ported to the Mac, and for other consoles in 2013. For Xbox owners, it was distributed free of charge to all holders of the Gold Xbox Live subscription. The game was actively promoted by Microsoft at Game Developers Conference 2008.
The player must defend his own military bases from alien attacks. The latter aimed at power cores, which are located on each map at power plants. To protect the cores player has at their disposal ten different types of towers. They have to be built on platforms specially allocated for this. Thus each level turns into a puzzle, created by the developers for the player to solve. Enemies can not attack the towers, and killing the foes is the only source of resources for the player. Each tower has its own strengths, and for the maximum efficiency, they must be correctly positioned on the map. The player has to defeat Fifteen types of enemies, each like towers, with its own strengths and weaknesses.
There is a story in the game, despite the simplicity of the gameplay. It is based on the fact of an attack by some alien race on the planet, where for some unknown reason the defense grid is disabled. Completing the levels, the player turns on each node of the defense system and eventually one by one and reflects the enemy attack. The game is set in the distant future, and the scenery for the battles contains ancient ruins and military bases built amid the dying grandeur of civilization.
13. Grow Up
While out exploring the galaxy with MOM, BUD’s parental spaceship, she goes to pieces. Like, literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was terribly inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
- Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical acroBUDic adventure to the moon.
- Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of your new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
- Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
- Walking’s overrated. Tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
- Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
- Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
- Ride giant Starplants into the sky (yes, we know what they look like…)
14. Trials Rising
- Jungle Rider Pack
- Wild West Rider Pack
Each pack includes 5 items for your rider and 1 item for your bike.
Explore over-the-top action and physics-bending motorcycle racing in the latest opus of the Trials franchise. All new features, more competitions and more tracks means new challenges.
Ride challenging tracks around the world – from the Great Wall of China and New York City to the Eiffel Tower and everywhere in between.
With the new hilarious Tandem Bike, get your friends and try to control one bike with two riders.
From your local backyard to worldwide stadiums, defeat all your opponents online and rise to glory.
Create and share unique levels in Track Central using over 10 000 items available. Possibilities are endless - and so is the fun.
Screencheat is a rare kind of game that encourages its players to cheat. It is an online multiplayer-only game that allows a sort of second-person view. The players cannot see their opponents, but they can see what their opponents see.
Screencheat is based on the idea of "screen cheating," a form of cheating in local multiplayer in which the cheaters peeks at the other players' monitors to see what they're doing. This kind of behavior is unwelcome in most games, but Screencheat is built around it.
The characters in the game are invisible, and the players cannot see each other. However, they have access to other players' views. The screen is divided into four segments, in the vein of Goldeneye 007. Each of them translates a player's view so that everyone can see what the others do. It allows the opponents to track each other by detecting the locations of other players in respect to the environment.
Beyond its novel idea, Screencheat is played as a regular 3D shooter. The player controls his or her invisible protagonist from the first person view. The characters have no hit points and die instantly if injured. The game offers a variety of weapons with different stats of accuracy and range, such as a shotgun, a grenade launcher, or a rifle. There are also comical improvised melee weapons such as a hobby horse.
16. The First Templar
The First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, including Sacracen, King Philip the IV of France and the Inquisition.
The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI-controlled hero.
- Expansive Historical Game World: Return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse. 20 historically accurate locations from around Europe have been recreated for the player to explore
- One player - Multiple Roles: Instantly swap between playable characters, focusing on the best skills for the job. Drop in/out cooperative online play allows a friend to help out!
- Fast Paced Action-Based Play: Unlock furious combos to unleash upon waves of challenging opponents
- RPG-inspired Character Development: Each character has unique abilities and skill trees, which players develop as they explore the game world
17. Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians is a rhythm-adventure centered around following the beat while traveling through levels. Its developer is Threaks, indie studios specializing on a single-title IPs. The game's universe includes one more title: Beatbuddy: On Tour, featuring the same world, but different beats and levels.
The plot follows no cliffhangers or dramatic turns of events. The story is about trying to save the Music from Maestro Prince, wanting to destroy all beats in the universe. Throughout the game, the player encounters NPC and bosses, all of them needs to be destroyed along with elegant beats.
The gameplay includes typical platforming and adventure section — most of the time the players float around the six worlds, with each of them divided into five parts and collects beat parts. One of the exciting features is the unique musical theme to each main character: given the soundtrack composed out of different tunes, it is a remarkable highlight.
18. Chaos Domain
Chaos Domain is a 2.5-dimensional side-scrolling shoot-em-up game developed by Holy Warp. Black Wing Foundation.
Set in a distant future, where humankind mastered the interplanetary travel, a Chaos cult is created. These cultists raid other spaceships, brainwash the passengers and go on. The main character sets out to kill all the cultists.
The developers say that there is not much plot present in the game and want the player to think they are saving a princess. Although, that is what you are doing.
Chaos Domain is heavily influenced by the old side-scrolling games of the Sega Mega Drive era like Contra. The main objective of the game's levels is either to get to its end or beat a boss. There are 30 levels present in the game. The players have to complete their objective in a limited amount of time getting the most points possible.
The game features a weapon upgrade and ability systems. The players can purchase abilities and weapons in an in-game store using the points they got awarded after playing a level.
The game also features a single-screen multiplayer. At any point of the game, a second player can join in. There is no online multiplayer present in the game.
The game's art style is a mix between the Ancient Egypt mythology and cyberpunk. The music is also influenced by this mix.
19. Tokyo 42
Tokyo 42 is a hyper-stylish isometric open-world shooter. Framed for a murder you didn't commit, you'll delve into a world of assassins, deadly corporate intrigue and...tactical cats.
Spin the camera to see every angle of this beautifully hand-crafted micro Tokyo, as you discover a huge range of weapons, secrets and stories.
Skilful shooting, bullet physics, sneaky stealth and crowd simulation all play a role in this ultra-colourful kinetic frenzy.
A single player open-world story mode and a host of multiplayer modes await in this unique and critically acclaimed action masterpiece.
"Stunning...looks like Monument Valley and plays like Grand Theft Auto set in the world of Blade Runner" (Vice)
"Gorgeous...Tokyo 42 is shaping up to be something pretty special" (Kotaku)
20. HIVESWAP: Act 1
Monsters in the yard. Monsters in the house. Monsters in the hall, beating on your door. Your brother's trapped in his treehouse, so he’s not gonna be much help. You're going to have to get yourself out of this. But where did they come from? How are you supposed to deal with this? Well, certainly not by cowering in your room. That's for, uh, cowards.
First things first. You need to open the door.
A LOVE LETTER TO '90s ADVENTURE GAMES
...without the accompanying frustration. As fun and well-paced as you generously remember them being. No dream-logic solutions, no hearing the same “those items don’t work together” message over and over. HIVESWAP has unique responses for everything you can try. Spend hours trying everything on everything, if you want to -- but not because you have to. Learn about the characters by exploring their homes! But like, in a good way! No audio logs split up and scattered around -- GUARANTEED.
HAND-ANIMATED IN TWO DIMENSIONS
Strange homes to explore, every room brimming with secrets. The world of HIVESWAP is beautiful and alive, from its hyper-detailed environments to its gorgeous fully-rendered animations. Come take a look!
MUSIC TO MAKE YOU WEEP
An eclectic, ambitious, genre-spanning soundtrack, featuring contributions from Undertale’s Toby Fox and, regrettably, at least one third-wave ska song. Also featuring at least one pseudo-revolutionary garage rock duo, with regrets of their own.
WORLDS TO SEE, TEENS TO BE
Play as JOEY CLAIRE, EXTRAORDINAIRE, a teen trapped in her room and in 1994. Play as JUDE HARLEY, BIZARRELY, her kid brother, trapped in his treehouse. Play as XEFROS TRITOH, ALIEN REBEL, wait. Aliens?
JUST GETTING STARTED
HIVESWAP: Act 1 is the first of a four-part series set in Andrew Hussie’s Homestuck universe, with a companion series, Hauntswitch, to follow. Continue your save from chapter to chapter, then from game to game, to carry your story, choices, friendships and frenemies across them all--then do it again! Once released, HIVESWAP and Hauntswitch will be playable in either order. Haven’t read Homestuck? That’s fine! This game is set in 1994! Homestuck hasn’t even been invented yet!
21. AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Looking for the Oculus Rift version? Wan't to BASE jump on Mac or Linux? Pick up Aaaaa! for the Awesome.
BASE jump through a floating city, creating your own stunts to delight your fans.
You dive off a skyscraper, relying on quick reflexes to negotiate the intricate tangle of girders that make up the floating city. All eyes are on you as the judges mark your score. One hundred points for hugging those exposed struts as you fall. A thousand for planting a kiss on the side of that building. Twisting and turning, you thread the needle between two billboards, earning cheers from your fans.
But while reflexes are important, it's quick thinking that gets you the win. One block away, you spot a crowd of protesters decrying your sport, and make a split second decision. You break off course, stare them straight in the eye, and flip them the finger. They explode into a burst of fury, but the judges absolutely love it, bumping you up to first place. Now all you have to do is to make that landing without ending up a loose sack of broken bones.
- 80 levels take you through cities of floating billboards and buildings, and fly you inches away from the side of a mountain.
- Unique game mechanics allow you to create your own stunts to score.
- Give your fans the thumbs-up for points, or annoy protesters with rude gestures.
- Snag a can of spray paint and tag government buildings for an extra challenge.
- Special meditation mode helps you relax, with free anti-meditation mode to help you stop relaxing.
22. Ms. Splosion Man
You got a problem? Yo, she’ll splode it. At the Big Science after-party celebrating the capture of Splosion Man, a spill of champagne shorts out the safety protocols on the splosionatrix and from it emerges Ms. Splosion Man. The latest creation from Twisted Pixel Games, the creators of Splosion Man, The Maw, and Comic Jumper, Ms. Splosion man comes packed with fifty levels of single player and a separate fifty level co-op multiplayer campaign. Expanded map features, tons of unlockables, ghost replays, and countless other improvements make this the definitive edition for any splosion connoisseur.
EXTELLA — A new world unlike any ever seen.
Across the virtual realm of SE.RA.PH, Masters of digital magic commanded their Servants, great heroes and villains of history and lore, to fight in the Holy Grail War. The prize was the "Holy Grail" itself — aka the Moon Cell Automaton, a lunar supercomputer with the power to grant any wish.
Though the war has ended, with the Servant Nero and her Master on top, all is not well. Not only is Nero's rival Servant already leading an uprising, but a new challenger waits in the dark, ready to tear through reality itself to strike at her heart.
Nero prepares to defend her new throne. Beside her stand her Master and a few loyal allies. Ahead lies not only an ocean of enemies, but an ancient secret far more terrible than any war…
Fate Heads for a New Stage!
The famous Fate EXTRA series strikes a path to a new stage with Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many of the fan favorite characters including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, will make their appearances. This game has been reborn as a high-speed action battle where you go against the enemy and their army. You can also take the time to enjoy the deep story of the Fate series.KEY FEATURES
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide
Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, Fate Zero and other Fate series will make appearances. You can enjoy the game in Japanese audio with English subtitles. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese text is also available.
- A Brand-New Story from the Series’ Author, Kinoko Nasu
As the original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA. The universe and characters of Fate will evolve.
- A Large Story Told from Different Perspectives
In Fate/EXTELLA, the story will be told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants. Various side stories are also included, creating a structure that will shed light on the main story.
- A New Way to Battle
As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability to transform Servants. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in mid-air to annihilate the enemy forces!
Categories in common with Fate/EXTELLA: Action
24. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
The celebrated Mega Man X series returns! Play as Mega Man X – the powerful successor of classic fighting robot Mega Man – as he battles a variety of deadly bosses known as Mavericks in four hit titles. Mega Man X Legacy Collection includes the legendary 16-bit titles and the series' exciting foray into the 32-bit era: Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, and Mega Man X4. The heroic robot grows stronger as he takes down Mavericks and steals their weapons, and can dash and wall jump making for a thrilling, fast-paced combat experience.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection comes with an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection: Action
Indivisible is an exciting RPG platformer set in an immersive, vibrant world that tells the story of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her. Her world now in chaos, Ajna sets out on a quest to save everything she knows from being destroyed.
Masterfully crafted story and characters: Indivisible tells the story of Ajna, and her quest to find redemption for her father and village. Throughout her quest, she’ll encounter an incredibly diverse cast of “Incarnations”, people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, and by uniting unique characters from faraway lands, she will learn about herself and the world she inhabits.
Action-packed battles: Obtain a variety of weapon types, learn new combat skills and recruit more than 25 playable Incarnations to build your battle party and engage monsters in fast-paced, strategic combat.
Beautifully drawn characters and world: Building on its winning formula of 2D, hand-drawn animation with Skullgirls, LabZero draws inspiration from various cultures and mythologies to create visually dynamic environments and a rich cast of characters with unique stories of their own.
Unique Battle System: The key to success is mastering your party’s attacks to create combos, and experimenting with new Incarnations and attacks to make the most out of every round. The active controls allow your party to function as a single, customizable fighting game character while switching between characters and unlocking new attacks as Ajna’s affinity for her weapons develops.
Build your Inner Realm: Along with her ability to absorb certain people, Ajna will also discover she can meditate and enter a mysterious dimension growing inside her. Once she discovers it, Ajna’s Inner Realm becomes the central hub for the game, where most of the game’s quests, upgrade and saving functionality resides. Simply pressing a button will send Ajna to this realm, sparing needless trekking back to towns.
Stellar soundtrack: Lose yourself in a stunning soundtrack by legendary Japanese game music composer Hiroki Kikuta who is responsible for is responsible for the amazing soundtracks to Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana 2), Soukaigi, and Koudelka among others.
26. Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Discover and investigate a forgotten underwater city built in an intriguing Art-Deco style. This former utopia hides many spine-chilling secrets and supernatural forces, the remains of which still lurk in every corner. Face the ancient evil that is hiding in the deepest chambers of the city of Eden.
During your exploration of this Eden beneath this sea, you will solve cleverly designed minigames and find hidden objects or play a special minigame as an alternative. Hold your breath and dive into the game to experience the wonders of the underworld for yourself.
- Scary and thrilling story in a unique underwater setting
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics
- Hollywood-quality animations
- 40 unique locations with 14 hidden-object scenes
- Numerous original and inventive minigames
- Unique option to switch from a hidden-object scene to a minigame
- Intriguing Art-Deco city design
27. Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
Embark on a dangerous quest through mysterious ruins and magical woods in the second chapter of Grim Legends series. Save the young queen from a mortal danger and change the faith of the entire kingdom!
When a mysterious illness befalls the queen of the Eagle Kingdom, a famous healer is summoned to Eagle Castle to examine her.
The Healer’s quest takes a sudden turn when the infant prince vanishes under mysterious circumstances. The queen is accused of practicing dark magic and thrown into the prison tower.
According to the kingdom’s law, sorcery is a crime punishable by death. The desperate King, believing his wife is innocent, begs the healer to find a way to exonerate the queen.
The protagonist has only one day to reach the ruins of the Swan Kingdom and unravel the mystery behind the ruling family’s curse. Only then will she manage to find the young heir to the throne and save the queen from her execution.
Will the healer be successful in saving the queen? Will she rescue the little prince from the clutches of dark magic?
The fate of two kingdoms lies in the healer’s hands.
- A legendary realm imagined brilliantly in 42 hand-painted locations
- 3 fairy-tale sidekicks to help you in times of need
- 32 challenging mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- 14 intriguing characters to meet on your journey
- An additional story told from two different perspectives!
- 29 achievements to unlock!
29. SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash
The summer of bouncy, high-flying hijinks continues for the girls of SENRAN KAGURA! They've fought rival ninja, evil masterminds, and apocalyptic demons from beyond the veil of sanity, but nothing—NOTHING in their lives has ever prepared them for...a water gun fight?!
Summoned to a mysterious tournament by its shady organizers, the buxom shinobi students team up and face off, using all kinds of water weapons to soak and splash their opponents. As they rise through the tournament brackets, they'll uncover the secrets behind the organization － secrets that hide an ever-growing threat to... Wait, what? Sorry, I was watching all the splashing.
Choose a team of five from the more than 30 girls available, outfit them with customizable weapons and abilities, lead them through lighthearted water gun battles across five single-player storylines, or join your friends online and take on opposing teams worldwide. Come on in; the water's great!
The "Sexy Soaker" edition includes the Soaking Wet High School Uniform costume, a set of colorful bikini costumes, the Futomaki Roll Bazooka special weapon, a Bebeby pet card, and a special set of skill cards, along with a downloadable soundtrack containing 47 music tracks.
- Water, Water Everywhere
Water powers not only the girls' 10 types of water weapons, but their state-of-the-art hydro-jetpacks, which are used to fly and slide around each large arena at will.
- Splash Across the Seven Seas
Go online, with players in your region or worldwide, for 5-on-5 team battles and survival matches. Climb the rankings and prove you're the top shinobi.
- Stack the Deck Your Way
With over 800 attribute cards available, providing improved weapons, unique skills, and summonable pets, players can equip any combination of 6 skill cards and 3 pet cards per match for a combo their opponents will never see coming.
- Become Bosom Buddies
The dressing room returns with all-new methods of interaction (including squirt guns, of course). Customize each character’s outfit, but be forewarned that it may not be fully intact (or opaque!) by the time the match ends.
Categories in common with SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash: Action
30. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
Complete the exciting Mega Man X saga with this collection of four action-packed titles! Spanning two gaming eras, this collection showcases the evolution of the series with Mega Man X5, Mega Man X6, Mega Man X7, and Mega Man X8. Both Mega Man X and his ally Zero return as playable characters, allowing players to jump and shoot through challenging stages with X’s arm cannon, or slash through enemies with Zero’s energy saber.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 also includes an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more. The collection also includes an animated prequel film starring the origins of Mega Man X villain, Sigma.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2: Action
31. de Blob
Don't know about art but you know what you like? Whether you are a master of the brush or a finger painting fool, just say no way to gray and join with de Blob and his pals as they launch a color revolution. A mischievous and unlikely hero, only de Blob can flip, bounce and smash his way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to ignite a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color.
Battle against massive tank battalions, speedy I.N.K.T. racers and elite Inky soldiers on your quest to free the citizens of Chroma City. Avoid hot plates, electric shocks and inky turrets to create your own path to the impenetrable I.N.K.T. Fortress. Just remember that the struggle to reclaim Chroma City is to be fought on your terms. Remix the city in your own image using custom paints, patterns and soundtracks. Super-size your blob to attack larger and stronger enemies. Join the Color Revolutionaries to refine your skills while making a mess. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future.
de Blob is a 3D platformer where players maneuver their hero, de Blob. Equal parts amorphous blob of paint, struggling artist, revolutionary and juvenile delinquent, de Blob's goal is to replace the drab, lifeless gray coloring that the I.N.K.T. Corporation has imposed on Chroma City and its inhabitants, the Raydians, with a range of vibrant life-giving colors, all the while avoiding and battling the gray-clad forces of the Inkies.
Players must acquire paint and hurl de Blob at the buildings, walls, statues, roads and skies above Chroma City. As de Blob bounces around, adding color wherever he lands, his supply of paint is depleted and he begins to dry out. As this happens players must collect more paint and rehydrate in pools and in front of hydrants scattered across the city. As the game starts access is limited to the colors red, blue and yellow, but these can be blended to create a number of other colors. Being able to create and apply these colors becomes important as Chroma City and its inhabitants come to life, and de Blob makes contact with a range of other characters known as the 'Color Revolutionaries' and receives an increasing amount of missions that charge him with splattering color all over town. Success at these mission gains the player point which drives the game forward, eventually leading to a direct assault on Comrade Black's I.N.K.T. fortress guarded by elite Inky soldiers and massive ink turrets.Key Featuresde Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
Save your City: Paint Chroma City's towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks Plenty of Play Modesde Blob features both a deep story-driven singleplayer mode where players get to dig into the Raydian's struggle against all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation, as well as a diverse range of multiplayer options. These multiplayer campaigns support up to four players, come with street and sewer maps and include four player split-screen functionality.
Just a few of the multiplayer campaigns include:
Paint Match - Paint as many buildings as possible and steal points from opponents by re-painting the buildings that they've already covered.
Blob on the Run - A variation of 'Capture the Flag,' in this mode only one blob can paint and is pursued by opponents who attempt to slam him into submission and gain the ability to paint and accumulate points themselves.
Blob Race - In this mode buildings can only be painted once and are indicated by in-game arrow. With time limited it's a race not only to paint the town but also to keep opponents from doing the same.Steam Edition Features:Improved texture and lightmap resolution
Added FXAA Anti Aliasing
Added Resolution and graphic quality option
Keyboard & mouse and Gamepad (360/ps4) support and UI adaptation, also added remap feature
Unofficial Wiimote support
32. Candle: The Power of the Flame
Candle is an adventure with challenging puzzles. Play as Teku, a young novice on a dangerous journey to rescue his tribe's shaman from the evil tribe of the Wakcha. But the way is littered with sinister traps and difficult obstacles. To master these challenges, you need to have keen eyes and a good sense for your environment, or your next step may be your last.
But Teku has a special gift: his left hand is a candle. Let it be a bright beacon to drive off your enemies or to shed light on dark places.
Gorgeous hand-painted watercolor visuals give Candle that special flair, as all backgrounds and characters have been carefully drawn and then scanned, picture after picture. The game consistently feels like a living painting.
Too fast, too furious and packed full of action – are you ready for the rocket-powered world of Cloudbuilt?
A game of speed, precision and freedom, use all the abilities of your rocket-powered suit to avoid fatal hazards, dodge hostile robots and reach not just the finish line, but the top of the worldwide leaderboards. Carve your own path through a multitude of mysterious floating ruins high above the clouds and show everyone you're the best!
Now with Steamworks Level Editor tools! Will you create the greatest Cloudbuilt community level ever?
- Parkour-style platforming combines with action-packed gunplay as you race against the clock to complete each stage
- Open level design allows you to carve your own route through any stage, then refine it to get the fastest time possible
- Make your mark on the global leader boards – find new shortcuts and climb as high as you can!
- Create your own Cloudbuilt stages with the Level Editor and upload them to Steamworks or download levels made by others.
(Please note: Use of level-building assets from Defiance DLC pack requires ownership of Defiance DLC. Minimum specs of Cloudbuilt are slightly higher than shown for those wishing to use the Level Editor tools)
34. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK
The DELUXE PACK includes the following bonus content:・4 DLC charactersRock Howard, Vanessa, Ryuji Yamazaki, Whip・10 DLC CostumesCLASSIC KYO / NIGHTMARE GEESE / ATHENA '98 Version / SHUN'EI: Kung-Fu Suit / NAKORURU: Kamuikotan Girls' School Uniform / CLASSIC IORI / MEITENKUN: Pajamas / KULA: Sundress / SYLVIE: Little Red Riding Hood / ANGEL: Diabla・Digital ArtbookIncludes never-before-seen concept art and design materials for all 4 DLC characters. KOF fans should not miss out on this!・Digital SoundtrackA special soundtrack that includes recently released tracks, for a total of 30 tracks that you can enjoy at any time.
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION
DLC content:・Two FREE DLC Costumes!Kyo Kusanagi (CLASSIC KYO) and Geese Howard (NIGHTMARE GEESE)
GAME FEATURES:・54 Fighters: One of the largest character rosters ever in the KOF Series!In addition to the original roster of 50 characters, 4 DLC characters join the fight! Iconic characters as well as new challengers duke it out in KOF XIV STEAM EDITION for epic battles.・New Chapter: A brand New Kof Saga!The KOF Series' storyline has been continuing over the OROCHI, NESTS, and ASH sagas. KOF's rich story has NOT finished, and returns in a brand new exciting story arc with KOF XIV STEAM EDITION.・3-on-3: KOF’s traditional game system is back!Select your favorite 3 fighters from the game's robust character roster, and fight to victory via KOF's traditional "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system.・A Plethora Of Game ModesKOF XIV STEAM EDITION features a large variety of game modes such as STORY MODE, VS MODE, and a GALLERY MODE for the best KOF experience ever.・PARTY BATTLE: A new fighting game experienceDuke it out with as many as six people (three players on each team) in VS Online "PARTY BATTLE"! Feel the heat of an authentic fighting game tournament experience.・RUSH: A new feature aimed at easing beginners into the battle systemThe newly introduced “RUSH” feature allows even novice players to perform combos by pressing Light Punch repeatedly.・Climax Cancel: Ultimate Combos!The combo system has evolved in KOF XIV, allowing players to execute a CLIMAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE from a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE in the same combo for astonishing damage.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION: Action
35. The Marvellous Miss Take
The stealth genre gets turned on its head in The Marvellous Miss Take – the only heist adventure that invites you to steal with style!
Break into 25 unique art galleries as three different thieves in search of the ultimate score, evading guards and using gadgets to get away with your priceless haul. Unlike other stealth games though, there’s no time for waiting in the shadows until the right moment! Wandering guards decide their patrol routes on the fly, security cameras keep watch over everything and even innocent gallery goers just visiting to admire the art might raise the alarm if they see something suspicious. Only quick wits and even quicker reflexes can help you grab the loot and escape unseen – there’s no option for violence and the clock is ticking!
- Organised Chaos – More than your typical stealth game, The Marvellous Miss Take is a fluid, high-speed game of cat and mouse! Random guard patterns require players to think on their feet rather than hiding in the shadows, and one false move means escape can be snatched away from you in seconds.
- Wits, Not Fists – Forget violence, takedowns or picking off guards one by one… distraction's the key to success here! Each stage stays tense from the first step to the last, so put your gadgets to good use to keep out of trouble and pilfer everything you can before someone spots you!
- The Bigger Picture – Sneak into the 25 multi-floored galleries as one of three different characters, each of which has their own unique skills and goals. Can you escape safely with the maximum amount of loot and grab yourself a perfect ranking?
- Artfully Accessible – Streamlined, intuitive mouse controls let you explore the colourful world of The Marvellous Miss Take with ease, making the exciting puzzle-cum-stealth action accessible to players of all ages and skills.
36. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
37. Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast
The boys & girls are back, and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spinoff to the surprise indie hit 0f 2016, Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system
Verbally joust by yourself or take you verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.Game Features
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- With the new Character Creation Mode powered by Steam Whatever, you can create your own formulaic celebrity clones in a lab-- just like they do in real Hollywood!
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- With more than 2x the vocabulary of the original Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, The Hollywood Roast is Bigger, ruder and insultier!
- New comeback mechanic: charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode: master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system: more fair, more clear.
38. LA Cops
Alright, listen up! I got the Mayor on my ass about this like a hernia, and he wants you guys on the case. Why he wants you guys, I don’t know. You’ve cost this department more than all the Precincts in the rest of the state combined!
Anyways. You’ll be headin’ up a team of cops in LA, and you’ll be goin’ up against all manner of bad guys, packing some serious heat! Not ta mention The BIG Boss, Hawaiian Mo. Sure, it’ll be dangerous, but heck, it’s nothin’ you ain’t done before.
LA Cops is a fast, action packed 3D top down shooter set to a theme of 70s Cops in LA trying to do a tough job in a tough town. Gameplay includes an extra edge as you control two cops, using them strategically to get one up on the bad guys!
A smart targeting system UI allows, you, the player to position your cops tactically whilst taking out the bad guys in real time.
When you buy this game you get:
- 8 main and 5 optional levels to play through. Each level is broken down into multiple sections totalling twenty overall.
- Six Cops to choose from each with their own attributes that can be upgraded with experience points during play. Attributes include health, speed, ammo clip size & damage.
- Five weapons to take out bad guys with including Pistols, Uzis, Shotguns, Assault Rifles & Grenade Launchers.
- Destructible scenery
- Multiple cut scenes tell the story of these Cops in full 3D. Just like people, not all Cops are bad & not all Cops are good.
- Plus a Rock soundtrack that needs to be played loud!
39. Disney's The Jungle Book
Get down to the bare necessities of life…
Play as the man-cub, Mowgli, an orphan raised by a pack of wolves in the jungle. No parents. No school. No problems. Great life, huh?
Except, there’s a rumour that Shere Khan, the man-eating tiger is coming after you. So now you’ve got to sneak, swing and swoop your way through the jungle, catch the tiger by the tail and reach the safety of the man-village.
To do this, you have to get the hang of incredibly tricky vines, neutralize venom balls, dodge coconut-throwing monkeys and fire off bananas at any scorpion, vampire bat or crazy ape that gets in your way. So eat your bananas and get ready – it’s a jungle out there!
●Relive Mowgli’s classic adventure as you travel through over 10 levels – all weird, all wild and all totally different
●Encounter characters straight from the classic Disney movie, including Bagheera, Kaa, Shere Khan and many more!
●Jump, swing, climb and banana-throw your way through this adventure, collecting gems along the way
40. Little Big Workshop
Imagine a magical factory, appearing right in your living room. A carefully planned masterpiece, where diligent workers throw together anything customers want. Rubber ducks and dressers, drones and electric guitars, scooters and other wonderful goods can be created from many different materials and sold for hard cash – cash you invest right back into your factory to get more machines, more workers and grow your business. In Little Big Workshop you become a factory tycoon!
Real factories - made FUNYou are the Big Boss and it’s time to take charge of your very own tabletop factory. Organize the factory floor, manage your workers, purchase machinery, and design efficient production lines - all within the time-limit and to your client's satisfaction!
An open-ended sandbox-experienceTake it easy, it’s a sandbox-experience where you think, ponder and poke at things until you get it to work the way you’d like. Supply products to clients and an ever-changing market, as you produce over 50 unique product types, built from multiple parts and pieces - all of which can be created with different materials and production methods. No two factories should ever look the same.
Tiny hands, big dreamsStart out with just a small workshop and expand to a desk-filling factory. Unlock ever fancier machines, add even more production methods, and most of all, more room. Soon enough you’ll be running multiple production lines, producing hundreds of advanced products each day, and watching with joy as your cute workers do the actual work.
- Varying industries and a wide range of products
- Focus on practical problems, not on values, economics, or logistics
- Organize all steps of the production on a blueprint
- Factories grow as you unlock more desk space
- Fully simulated Day/Night-cycle
- Take care of your workers! Work them too hard and they drop like flies
- Cute model-town art-style
The Evil Draak has joined forces with Death and is destroying everything in his path! Explore huge keeps to find the 7 Legendary Crystals to put an end to his vile acts. It is highly unlikely that you'll be able to survive in the hostile regions of this desolate land. Be warned, the fighting will be fierce, but the adventure will be epic!
Join the best warriors now and pool your skills to ensure that Good triumphs over Evil!Key Features:
Replay as much as you like thanks to the 4 difficulty levels and the randomly generated dungeons, quests and items.
Play in cooperative mode with up to three of your friends for highly intense fights.
Choose from 8 characters from 4 different classes (warrior, wizard, thief and monk) with their own unique features, combat styles and defeat your fire breathing nemesis.
Upgrade your skills, choose among more than 30 sorts of weapons, 32 magic spells and progress through an epic adventure in 32 different environments.
42. Big Crown: Showdown
Big Crown: Showdown sees friends become foes as they compete for the crown in 4-player local and online multiplayer combat, set over 3 wacky worlds full of medieval shenanigans. Avoid perilous hazards and engage in frantic fights as you attempt to knock your opponents off 15 crazy courses in the ultimate royal battle!
• Pick Up and Play Combat: Big Crown Showdown is an accessible and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. The one-button combat provides a true ‘pick up and play’ experience whilst still containing enough depth for players to come back for more!
• Non-Stop Camera: Big Crown Showdown uses a unique camera system that moves along the track in a constant motion, forcing players to keep moving forward into new challenges. There’s no time rest when the camera keeps the action going!
• Classic Platforming: It’s not all about combat in Big Crown Showdown. The game blends chaotic combat with sections of tricky platforming, challenging players to move fast and react quickly. Every track has a number of deadly obstacles for players to avoid!
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
44. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
45. TY the Tasmanian Tiger
STONE THE CROWS! Are you ready to explore the wilds of the Australian Outback in this remastered version of the classic game, TY the Tasmanian Tiger?
Join TY on a RIPPER of an adventure to free his family from the DREAMING and stop the nefarious evil genius BOSS CASS from removing mammals from the top of the food chain.
To help you on your quest, you've got a BEAUT arsenal of boomerangs, sharp teeth, and the help of a few friends!
So don’t be a galah - let's head down under, and have a CORKER of a time! BEAUTY, BOTTLER, BONZA!
- Explore 17 levels of the Australian Outback in their old-school 3D platforming glory
- 13 different boomerangs including the Frostyrang, Flamerang and powerful Doomerang
- Improved graphics; including updated shadows, reflections, HD resolutions and 60fps
- Steamworks integration for achievements and leaderboards
G'day mate! Things can be a bit confusing at times, so let me remind you what's going on...
You are TY, the last of the Tasmanian Tigers. Raised by a family of Bilbies, you can only vaguely recall your real parents. You've always thought that all the other Tassie Tigers died a long time ago.
But then the Bunyip Elder found you, and told you that your family is alive, but trapped in the Dreaming. Now hold your horses... don't get upset... you see they're not stuck there forever, if you're up for a bit of an adventure!
You see, deep in the Outback, there's this kind of glowy portal thing that is a doorway to the Dreaming. And around that portal there are some carvings in the rock, where five ancient mystical Talismans used to lay. Now, all you have to do is find the five Talismans, put them in the carvings, and the portal to Dreaming will open!
Now, before you go off like a frog in a sock, there's just this one SMALL problem. You see there's this evil cassowary - Boss Cass - who's also after the Talismans. Yes. THAT Boss Cass. The one that trapped your family in the Dreaming in the first place, and told the school board to remove all the meat pies from the tuck shops. And if you didn't think that made him enough of a megalomaniac, he's ALSO trapped a whole bunch of your Bilby mates in cages all across the outback... something about overdue library books... Anyways, if you want to open the portal, you'll have to beat him and his henchmen to the Talismans!
Don't worry though, you won't be alone! You'll have a bunch of friends to help you along the way, including me - your old mate, Maurie. Now let's get down to brass tacks, find those Talismans, and rescue your family!
46. RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!FEATURES
Powerful Building Tools:
- Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Easily create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline-based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up.
- Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more!
- Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
- Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle!
- Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water.
Expansive Customization Support:
- Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by-Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom.
- User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community!
- Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique.
- Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode.
- Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps!
- Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at the touch of a button you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want!
- Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically.
- Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails!
- Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself!
- Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system.
Native Sharing and Social Features:
- Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game!
- Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park.
- Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right into RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from the casual to hardcore user. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
47. eXtinction (2002)
Deep Story Campaign. Protect the human population across an abundant story campaign, rescuing as many civilians as possible and taking down brutal opponents.
Dynamic Side Missions. Complete numerous side missions with various objectives, earning upgrades to aid you in your campaign.
Skill-Based Combat. Travel horizontally and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to execute devastating air assaults. Master dynamic combat
maneuvers to effectively traverse the giant beasts and expose their weak points, progressing along different skill trees to develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
Interactive Environment. Move freely around a fully destructible environment, and use objects throughout the world to your strategic advantage.
Innumerable Battle Scenarios. Every battlefield is different from the last, ensuring a unique combat situation each time you play.
Skirmish Mode. Create unique battlegrounds and challenge players online to compete for the top score.
Extinction Mode. Fight off a continuous horde of assailants as wave after wave of ogres and their minions attack without relent.
Neoverse is a beautiful, fantastic game consisting of adventures with thrilling challenges. It is a strategic, action, rogue-lite, deck building game that will test the player’s skill. Start an adventure with unique heroes to save the world along various timelines.“Be the savior of Neoverse”
- 3 amazing characters, all with their own unique characteristics
- 300 strategic cards and more than 100 skills
- Over 70 types of monsters with different patterns
- A never-ending continuation of unlimited possibilities
- Transcend difficulty settings for the more challenge-driven players
- Different combinations created using new cards each time you play
- Future destinations that change each time choices are made
- Plots and enemies that leap across the past, the future, and legendary tales
- Charismatic protagonists with unique actions
- Auto-draw system when cards are remaining
- Different skill combinations based on the character
49. Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn
The world is on the brink of disaster. Our biggest celebrities have revealed their true faces -- demons intent on moronizing the public to assume control of the planet. Only one man can save us: a towering Chinese orphan named Shaq Fei Hung. Trained by a kung fu master, Shaq must journey to the most perilous corners of the world to fight evil and realize his destiny as the chosen one.
Shaquille O’Neal returns to “settle the score of ‘94” in this complete reimagining of the Shaq Fu legend. Players take control of the unstoppable Big Diesel as he brawls his way through the hordes of Hollywood and Hell in classic side-scrolling beat ‘em up style.
• Fight your way through the mean streets of China, a South American compound, LA, Fiji, and the Inferno itself.
• Voiced by the real deal, Shaquille O’Neal.
• Fight powerful, outlandish celebrities in boss battles that will make your eyes water.
• Master devastating combos, earth-shattering power moves, and a variety of weapons to conquer the evil hordes.
• Revel in an exclusive new rap track from Shaq Daddy himself.
• Transform into the legendary Big Diesel and Shaqtus to swiftly dispatch your enemies en masse.
50. Shining Resonance Refrain
Play as Yuma Ilvern and stop the Empire from exploiting the power of the ancient dragons, including the soul of the Shining Dragon within you. With the help of your friends, realize your destiny, save Astoria, and unleash the strength you’ve always had locked away.
In the original game, previously released only in Japan, Imperial Princess Excella was an unplayable character, but in the new “Refrain Mode” in Shining Resonance Refrain, both she and Dragonslayer Jinas can be added as party members for a new experience – just be sure to save this for your second playthrough to avoid any spoilers! As an added bonus, all of the extra cosmetic items and side quests are included in this remaster.
Dragons were long thought to be extinct, and because Yuma holds the ability to transform into the Shining Dragon, he was taken as a captive of the Empire. With the help of the Dragoneers, Sonia, princess of Astoria, pleads with Yuma to aid them in their fight to save their land from the Empire’s dominion. Typically timid, will Yuma find the courage to realize the strength he has within him?