The best games like SOLRAVEN are:
- arrow_rightThe Long Dark
- arrow_rightSerious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- arrow_rightARK: Survival Evolved
- arrow_rightDear Esther: Landmark Edition
- arrow_rightRed Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
- arrow_rightOverlord II
100 Best Games Like SOLRAVEN:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. The Long Dark
The Long Dark is a game about surviving in the unforgiving conditions of frozen North Canadian taiga. The Arctic wilderness may be breathtakingly beautiful, thanks to the game’s artful visual style, but it is also deadly. Low temperatures, hungry animals like wolves and bears, and starvation can easily kill your character. To stay alive, he will need to learn how to light a campfire, find shelter, care about his wounds, hunt for food and protect himself in an unfriendly environment. Many necessary items in the game, including some of the weapons, need to be crafted out of the junk that you can find in the woods and in abandoned buildings.
In the story mode, called Wintermute, you control a pilot, Will Mackenzie, who was hired by his ex-wife Astrid to deliver a mysterious cargo. Eventually, his plane crashed in the woods. Will is injured, and Astrid is missing, presumably lost somewhere in the wilderness. Your goal is to survive and to rescue your companion. Wintermute follows a linear plot and only allows you to explore a limited area. However, it is recommended to start with, since it serves as a sort of tutorial to the open-world sandbox mode. This is the most popular mode, in which you are not confined to the plot and can discover new areas.
2. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
TERA or The Exiled Realm of Arborea is a third person Korean MMORPG game which is also a free-to-play title.
TERA is just a typical Korean MMORPG game, with quest, crafting and PVP modes. Combat of the game happens in real-time, with element of dodging the enemy attacks. There are 13 different classes in TERA since the October 2017 patch.
The game has its own currency called Chronoscrolls which lets players to buy various things in the game with real money, but this currency is only available for those who purchased the game either physically or digitally.
The plot of TERA is about two titan beings Arun and Shara who met each other in a formless void where they fell asleep and began to dream. The Exiled Realm of Arborea began to manifest itself as they slept. Now both of their bodies form the two continents from witch the Exiled Realms of Arborea is made of. Everything what happens in the world of TERA is a manifestation of Arun and Shara dreams.
4. ARK: Survival Evolved
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame & breed the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
Dinosaurs, Creatures, & Breeding! -- over 100+ creatures can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food. Once tamed, you can issue commands to your tames, which it may follow depending on how well you’ve tamed and trained it. Tames, which can continue to level-up and consume food, can also carry Inventory and Equipment such as Armor, carry prey back to your settlement depending on their strength, and larger tames can be ridden and directly controlled! Fly a Pterodactyl over the snow-capped mountains, lift allies over enemy walls, race through the jungle with a pack of Raptors, tromp through an enemy base along a gigantic brontosaurus, or chase down prey on the back of a raging T-Rex! Take part in a dynamic ecosystem life-cycle with its own predator & prey hierarchies, where you are just one creature among many species struggling for dominance and survival. Tames can also be mated with the opposite gender, to selectively breed successive generations using a trait system based on recombinant genetic inheritance. This process includes both egg-based incubation and mammalian gestation lifecycles! Or put more simply, raise babies!
You must eat and drink to survive, with different kinds of plants & meat having different nutritional properties, including human meat. Ensuring a supply of fresh water to your home and inventory is a pressing concern. All physical actions come at a cost of food and water, long-distance travel is fraught with subsistence peril! Inventory weight makes you move slower, and the day/night cycle along with randomized weather patterns add another layer of challenge by altering the temperature of the environment, causing you to hunger or thirst more quickly. Build a fire or shelter, and craft a large variety of customizable clothing & armors, to help protect yourself against locational damage & extreme temperatures using the dynamic indoor/outdoor insulation calculation system!
By chopping down forests full of trees and mining metal and other precious resources, you can craft the parts to build massive multi-leveled structures composed of complex snap-linked parts, including ramps, beams, pillars, windows, doors, gates, remote gates, trapdoors, water pipes, faucets, generators, wires and all manner of electrical devices, and ladders among many other types. Structures have a load system to fall apart if enough support has been destroyed, so reinforcing your buildings is important. All structures and items can be painted to customize the look of your home, as well as placing dynamically per-pixel paintable signs, textual billboards, and other decorative objects. Shelter reduces the extremes of weather and provides security for yourself and your stash! Weapons, clothing & armor gear can also be painted to express your own visual style.
Pick seeds from the wild vegetation around you, plant them in plots that you lay down, water them and nurture them with fertilizer (everything poops after consuming calories, which can then be composted, and some fertilizer is better than others). Tend to your crops and they will grow to produce delicious and rare fruits, which can also be used to cook a plethora of logical recipes and make useful tonics! Explore to find the rarest of plant seeds that have the most powerful properties! Vegetarians & vegans can flourish, and it will be possible to master and conquer the ARK in a non-violent manner!
By bringing sufficient rare sacrificial items to special Summon locations, you can capture the attention of the one of the ARK’s god-like mythical creatures, who will arrive for battle. These gargantuan monstrosities provide an end-game goal for the most experienced groups of players and their armies of tames, and will yield extremely valuable progression items if they are defeated.
Create a Tribe and add your friends to it, and all your tames can be commanded by and allied to anyone in your Tribe. Your Tribe will also be able to respawn at any of your home spawn points. Promote members to Tribe Admins to reduce the burden of management. Distribute key items and pass-codes to provide access your shared village!
All items are crafted from Blueprints that have variable statistics and qualities, and require corresponding resources. More remote and harsh locales across the ARK tend to have better resources, including the tallest mountains, darkest caves, and depths of the ocean! Level-Up your player character by gaining experience through performance actions, Level-Up your tames, and learn new "Engrams" to be able to craft Items from memory without the use of blueprints, even if you die! Customize the underlying physical look of your character with hair, eye, and skin tones, along with an array of body proportion modifiers. As you explore the vast ARK, you'll find clues left by other Survivors who have made the ARK their home in ages past, in the form of collectible detailed 3D "Explorer Notes". By uncovering all of these, you can begin to piece together the true nature of the ARK, and discover its purpose!
Everything you craft has durability and will wear-out from extended use if not repaired, and when you leave the game, your character remains sleeping in the persistent world. Your inventory physically exists in boxes or on your character in the world. Everything can be looted & stolen, so to achieve security you must build-up, team-up, or have tames to guard your stash. Death is permanent, and you can even knock out, capture, and force-feed other players to use them for your own purposes, such as extracting their blood to for transfusions, harvesting their fecal matter to use as fertilizer, or using them as food for your carnivorous tames!
The mysterious ARK is a formidable and imposing environment, composed of many natural and unnatural structures, above-ground, below-ground, and underwater. By fully exploring its secrets, you’ll find the most exotic procedurally randomized creatures and rare blueprints. Also to be found are Explorer Notes that are dynamically updated into the game, written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, creatively detailing the creatures and backstory of the ARK and its creatures. Fully develop your in-game ARK-map through exploration, write custom points of interest onto it, and craft a Compass or GPS coordinates to aid exploring with other players, whom you can communicate with via proximity text & voice chat, or long-distance radio. Construct & draw in-game signs for other players to help them or lead them astray... And yet.. how do you ultimately challenge the Creators and Conquer the ARK? A definitive end-game is planned.
On the 100+ player servers, your character, everything you built, and your tames, stay in-game even when you leave. You can even physically travel your character and items between the network of ARK's by accessing the Obelisks and uploading (or downloading) your data from the Steam Economy! A galaxy of ARKs, each slightly different than the previous, to leave your mark on and conquer, one at a time -- special official ARKs will be unveiled on the World-map for limited times in singular themed events with corresponding limited-run items! Furthermore, you can now design or randomize your own unique 'Procedurally Generated ARKs', for infinite replayability and endless surprises.
You can play single-player local games, and bring your character and items between unofficial player-hosted servers, back and forth from singleplayer to multiplayer. Mod the game, with full Steam Workshop support and customized Unreal Engine 4 editor. See how we built our ARK using our maps and assets as an example. Host your own server and configure your ARK precisely to your liking. We want to see what you create!
The over-the-top hyper real imagery of the ARK its creatures is brought to expressive life using a highly-customized Unreal Engine 4, with fully dynamic lighting & global illumination, weather systems (rain, fog, snow, etc) & true-to-life volumetric cloud simulation, and the latest in advanced DirectX11 and DirectX12 rendering techniques. Music by award-winning composer of "Ori and the Blind Forest", Gareth Coker!
In Besiege, you build impossible siege weapons and launch them to see if they will work. The game uses realistic physics system and was often compared to Kerbal Space Program. Each machine has to be assembled before use. The player is given a variety of modules to build from, and they include all kinds of weaponry, not necessarily medieval. Using improbable combinations of wheels, drills, spikes, blades, propellers, cannons, and water hoses you can turn your death machine into a plane, a tank, a robot, or rather something not found in the real world. Each machine is built with a purpose to complete a level objective, be it to destroy an enemy castle, slaughter the opposing army, or move an object to a destination. Levels include many kinds of obstacles, such as landmines, trees, rocks, and enemy soldiers.
The machines can be of any shape, however grotesque or impractical. If they’re not well-thought or too shaky to withstand attacks and obstacles, they will fall apart, catch fire, or explode. However, failing spectacularly is half the fun of Besiege.
6. Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
One of the earliest "walking simulators" made by the same team that developed Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture, Dear Esther is an art piece rather than a regular game. There's very little interactivity and zero action; you just walk around a rocky Scottish island in autumn. The major events of the plot are set in the past, and we only learn about them through the voice of the unseen narrator - the only voice in the game – who will read a certain letter from his past when he approaches a certain place. The letters slowly unfurl the mystery around him as you visit various locations on an island: the lighthouse, the cave, and others. The world of Dear Esther is far from open, and you can only follow the restricted pathways. To unlock all the achievements and find every audio clip, however, may require several walkthroughs.
The Landmark Edition is based on the Unity 5 engine and contains better graphics, minor interface improvements and a system of achievements. It also includes the creators’ commentaries that provide additional insight into their narrative intentions.
7. Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is a third-person action game remake developed by Volition, Inc.
After the EDF took down the Ultron Corporation, a new tyrannical regime was established soon after. Alec Mason comes to the red planet in search for work and to see his brother. Not long after their meeting, Mason's brother is murdered by the Earth Defence Force. Alec learns about an underground resistance group called Red Faction and joins them to seek revenge for his brother.
The players have to complete a wide range of missions in the game's singleplayer mode. These missions can be taken in whichever order the players see fit. There are six districts present on the planet. Mason has to gain the trust and respect of the residents from the whole districts to make them join his side, lower the enemy presence, and in the end, put the regime to end.
The game's world is highly interactive with the players being able to bring every building they want down thanks to an advanced physics model. This feature is used a lot in the game, as many quests will have Mason demolishing administration buildings, infrastructure and so on. The in-game currency is given out to the players for the destruction of the environment and mission completion.
Re-Mars-tered Edition features
No gameplay changes were applied whatsoever. However, the game's graphics engine was heavily reworked and modified which allowed for native 4K and HDR support.
8. Overlord II
This sequel to the comic dark fantasy Overlord allows the player to have fun being evil. You play as the dark Overlord who leads his armies of minions against the human Glorious Empire (which obviously mimics the real-world Roman Empire). The Glorious Empire is not "good" anyway: its leaders are trying to eliminate all magic users, so the "evil" motivation is quite justified. However, to accomplish his conquest and become a truly powerful and feared dark lord, you will have to commit some really vile deeds. One of your first missions, for example, involves slaughtering baby seals.
The game follows the Overlord from his childhood, as he grows from a nasty kid to a mighty dark knight that looks a lot like Sauron as shown in The Fellowship of the Ring movie. The Overlord begins his conquest with a pack of goblins and a single troll, but over time his minions will develop into more powerful and deadly creatures and attack the enemy in large hordes. The game does not turn into a strategy, however, as you still only directly control the dark lord himself, and the minions are commanded through his orders. Overlord II is famous for its humor: the game does not take itself too seriously. There are all sorts of puns and parodies on the stereotypical villains and other fantasy tropes, such as elves and fairies. Goblin minions squeak, cringe and fall, while playful Danny-Elfman-esque music is echoing in the background.
9. Two Worlds II
Updated HD Version 2.03 (July 2017)
A breathtaking journey into Antaloor's past.
After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trap within Kyra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kyra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues...
Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar's castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar's dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy's defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
Gameplay A perfect mix of flexibility, creativity and state-of-the-art technology "Two Worlds II" is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences. Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative DEMONS™ magic management, and the PAPAK™ alchemy system guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone at the heart of this feature is the newly created 'CRAFT'™ tool. Players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. "Two Worlds II" is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACE™ engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements.
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACE™ engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONS™ Magic system and the PAPAC™ Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Special CRAFT™ tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
- Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
- Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic every day and combat movements
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
- Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation
Categories in common with Two Worlds II: Role Playing
10. STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack
A collection of strategic games in the world of Star Wars.
During the Galactic Civil War, you can lead the rebels, dominate the Empire, or become a criminal at the head of a powerful criminal group.
Being in more than eighty terrestrial and extraterrestrial locations, you can control everything from one unit to the Death Star. Each decision affects the next fight, each battle affects the entire Galaxy.
Among the locations and heroes there are names familiar from the films - Tatooine, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Han Solo and Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO and others.
In addition to playing for the Light and Dark sides of the Force, you can play "against all and only for yourself" - in the role of Tiber Zann you can lead a group of criminals to the top of the criminal world of the Galaxy. This option is provided by the addition to the game - "Forces of Corruption". In the arsenal of criminals are well-known methods: piracy, kidnapping, extortion and bribery. And with the help of such an all-powerful key as corruption, you can achieve complete control over the Galaxy.
Categories in common with STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack: Strategy
11. Anno 2070
This is the fifth game in a series of Anno games.
The game genre remains unchanged - this is a real-time strategy with a variety of elements from other genres included in it: from the city construction and management simulator to submarine battles.
Time, situation, character
The game takes place in 2070, when the ecological situation in the world has become so serious that it cannot be completely ignored and the attitude to the environment becomes a key point in the development of corporations, on whose activity the well-being of humanity is based.
The game has implemented some of the gloomiest predictions about global warming: the world ocean level has risen so much that the continents have gone under water, and people have only to swim between the remaining islets on huge floating ark cities.
You control the captain of such an ark - and this means that you will have to explore, discover and colonize islands, build trade routes, build cities, meet the needs of the population, mine and mine food, build all kinds of enterprises, mines and fleets.
The entire Anno series is characterized by a general scheme - the player has to develop unpopulated but resource-rich territories, adjusting their economies, and then move on in search of new undeveloped territories.
In the Anno 2070 there is the same scheme, but its concrete implementation this time focuses on maintaining the ecological balance during colonization.
Various approaches to this problem embody the main actors in the game:
- the classic industrial tycoons from the Global Trust Corporation - rely on coal and nuclear power plants
- the environmentally-minded governing bodies of the Eden Initiative Corporation - these people rely more on renewable energy sources, wind energy or falling water.
The magnates, if you go their way, provide a more rapid development, but the population is dissatisfied with the deterioration of living conditions.
Environmentalists are developing more slowly, but the situation becomes softer.
But not everything is so primitive - both the magnates and the environmentalists have no ready answers to all the questions. Environmentalists also have to deal with environmental pollution, and the magnates, if they wish, can build waste treatment plants and make their strategies more acceptable.
In addition, the game has a third force - scientists who can significantly change the balance of forces with their technologies.
It is technologies, a powerful factor that can change a lot, became the second significant difference in the game setting after the need to preserve the ecological balance during colonization.
In addition to these three main factions, there are many other actors in the game: pirates, free traders, mercenaries, an oil baron named Sukhov, a Japanese oceanographer and others. You can interact with all of them - trade, negotiate, ask for help, carry out their tasks, receiving scarce licenses for the purchase of technologies as a reward.
Multiplayer mode allows you to bring into the game a lot of interaction in social networks. Players can form alliances, choose each other in the Senate, and then vote in the Senate for certain laws.
Categories in common with Anno 2070: Strategy
12. GRIP: Combat Racing
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
13. MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
A team of veteran developers of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, headed by venerated producer Yoshinori Kitase of FFVII and FFXIII fame, brings you MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, a mobile RPG of unprecedented quality. The PC version comes 4K visuals and smooth 60 FPS gameplay. Enjoy a dramatic story and dynamic battles in the high-res!
* Widescreen Resolution
A new widescreen full HD 1920x1080 resolution available only on the PC.
Take in the sights of Palamecia as you venture throughout its lands, with a wide field of view unobstructed by UI elements.
* 4K Visuals
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is also compatible with 4K resolution.
You'll be awed by the level of detail modeled in the game, from the intricate textures of metallic armor to the wisps of clouds up high in the sky.
* Quality of Life Improvements
Unbound from the limits of smartphones--no more stressing over battery life or storage space!
Categories in common with MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY: Role Playing
This is a story of human pride. Time is at hand when, in their utter desire to study the world, people will start destroying it. Tests of high-energy heavy particles accelerators will result in billions of microscopic black hole rupturing the structure of time and space. This will become the point of no return. A counter-strike from nature itself will follow and the Earth as we know it will cease to exist.
This is a story of human strength and true heroes. Three generations after the apocalypse, not only did humankind survive in the man-made hell – it continued to develop. Gradually, the infrastructure restored, wars stopped, people were returning to normal life. However, the crippled nature was barely starting to fight back...
So-called anomalous activity zones started appearing all over the planet, like terrifying scars left by the man-made catastrophes. The vast territories of post-apocalyptic world live their own life, which looks like nothing you have seen before. Bloodthirsty mutated monsters, inexplicable phenomena, mysterious anomalies are but the tip of the iceberg.
One of the Zones was formed in the vicinity of Ukraine, in an area combining the unmistakable atmosphere of Soviet times and the fast pace of modern life. In order to contain the dangers of the Zone, the government decided to fence the perimeter, and introduce quarantine in the area. Local residents found themselves trapped and left to their own devices. However, forbidden fruit is always the most enticing. And this was when the "stalkers" came in. Mystical artifact hunters, former military men, explorers, adventurers, armed gangsters, mafia and just those who love getting away with shooting live targets – they swarmed in like locusts in Egypt to lead mortal combat with monsters and humans alike.
This is a story about YOU.
There is a non-stop battle between stalkers' clans, between aliens and locals. You can support any side or remain a free shooter. You can give a dota tion to your mates as a leader or take every loot to yourself. And if you don't want to lose your life in a proxy war, there is a PvE server and safety zones. You can shape your own story in the Zone.
Who will you become?
- Over 40 square kilometers of lands to explore, from closed science villages and abandoned military facilities, to the forests of Tunguska and snowy deserts of Terra Nova.
- Deadly mutants, anomalies and hundreds of main story quests.
- Huge choice of artifacts, gear and weapons.
- Repair broken things or assemble new gear from scratch.
- Improve dozens of skills and abilities.
- Be a doctor, a scientist, a hunter, a soldier or an engineer. Take part in mass PvP, bring death or salvation to those around you.
This is the Zone. Come to hell and make it your home.
15. Memories of a Vagabond
Memories of a Vagabond is a turn-based RPG game developed by DarkElite Team.
You play as a mercenary, who travels from soul to soul to avenge the loss of his fiancee. The players will encounter many obstacles in their way, find new allies and encounter powerful enemies.
The game's creators put a heavy emphasis on how the game recreates the feel of old RPGs, such as Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy. The main feature of the game is the absence of death in a usual way. Upon death, the player's soul is sent to the Soul Giver in the underworld, where they can choose a new body. All the skills that the player has learned to the point of his death will stay unaffected. This makes possible the transition of the skills of one class to another which results in countless gameplay combinations and high replay value. It has to be noted that your equipment and potions do not carry over to a new character, just like in most roguelike games.
The game features a class system with four classes present: Warrior, Assassin, Mage, and Hunter. Each of the classes differs in gameplay and is chosen at the beginning of the game or upon death. A crafting system is also present in the game which allows for upgrading your hero's equipment on the go. It is possible to craft new armor and weapons, or healing potions.
16. Savage Lands
Savage Lands is a fantasy survival game with heavy emphasis on cooperative multiplayer.
The players spawn in a vast fantasy open world. The game does not give you any main goals or tasks that are necessary to “beat” the game. Instead, you can explore the world at your own pace. One of the main game mechanics is crafting. You can create different tools, items or build structures using recourses that you can find throughout the game world. Players can come across ruined villages. The building in them can be repaired and used as a temporary base.
The environments are filled with hostile animals and mythical creatures such as boars, wolves, skeletons. Killing enemies is off the primary way to gather certain materials such as animal skin that you can get from slain deer or boars. The most notable monster in the game is a giant dragon that inhabits a tower in the center of the map. Killing it requires cooperation and the best armor and weapons you can find or create. Aside from wild animals and monsters, the other great menace to the player is cold temperature. Staying cold for a long time makes you lose hope. To get warm, you can use torches, campfires or warm clothes. Any players in the game world can use the campfires, so they often become gathering spots for players. Alternatively, you can craft warm clothes.
17. Google Earth VR
Google Earth VR lets you explore the world from totally new perspectives in virtual reality. Stroll the streets of Tokyo, soar over the Grand Canyon, or walk around the Eiffel Tower. This virtual reality app lets you see the world’s cities, landmarks, and natural wonders. You can fly over a city, stand at the top of the highest peaks, and even soar into space. Earth VR comes with cinematic tours and hand-picked destinations that send you to the Amazon River, the Manhattan skyline, the Grand Canyon, the Swiss Alps, and more.
18. Stranded Deep
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play.
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- Generate an Infinite Number of Procedural Worlds - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes!
No two worlds are the same - You can generate a completely new and randomized world at any time. You can also mix your own maps created with the map editor in with the procedurally created maps in the world for a more customized experience. If you feel like sharing, you can even share your world seed with other players.
* Please note, currently the generated world size is limited to 6.25km2 but the final world size will be much larger.
- Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
- Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
- Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
- Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
- Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
- Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
- Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
- Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
- Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
- More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
- An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
- Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
- Occulus Rift Support
- Controller Support
- Much more! - See our website for more details, http://www.beamteamgames.com
19. Battlestations: Midway
Battlestations: Midway is an immense action game that drops players into massive air, sea, and undersea battles from Pearl Harbor to Midway. Players command massive fleet attacks and take direct, real-time, control of every plane, battleship, and submarine in the battle.
Battlestations: Midway's blends intense 3rd-person action with epic, large-scale naval combat and brings to life the great Pacific battles of the World War II. From the chaos of Pearl Harbor, through the Philippines, Java and the Coral Sea all the way to the epic Battle of Midway.
Innovative gameplay lets players take direct control of over 60 different warships, planes and submarines from a 3rd-person perspective. Players can instantly switch to and control nearly every vehicle in the battle.
The game features 11 large-scale campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions.FEATURES:
- Revolutionary gameplay: Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander.
- Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields: Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea.
- Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success.
- Sixty warships: Features the Wildcat and Zero Fighter planes, the Dauntless Divebombers, the B17 and B24 bombers, the USS Lexington and USS Yorktown carriers, and Japan's infamous super battleship, The Yamato.
- Realism: Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific oceans and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry.
Featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions and an immersive storyline.
20. Scania Truck Driving Simulator
Get behind the wheel of one of the most iconic trucks on the road with this highly detailed Scania R-series truck simulation by SCS Software, developers of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Prove your truck skills - Put your driving skills to the ultimate test with 10 individual truck maneuvering challenges that serve as a practical exam as you strive to gain your driving licence. Complete intricately designed courses and tasks, in realistic environments that put you firmly into the driver's seat.
- Can you avoid obstacles whilst reversing a trailer?
- Do you have the lateral thinking required to find your way through a complex obstacle track?
- Can you park with precision?
Compete - Once you have mastered the basics and gained your licence, compete against the best as you take part in a dozen disciplines inspired by the Young European Truck Driver competition - the virtual re-creation of Scania Driver Competition events. Learn the tricks to navigate your truck with centimetre precision!
Drive of your life - If that is not enough, experience the drive of your life, with a series of over a dozen ultimate challenges that put man and machine to the test. From mountain roads, to bad weather, to blocked routes, you will need to work in perfect harmony with your Scania truck to reach your destination safely.
Freeform missions - Drive through in a series of freeform missions, that has you delivering the goods around a huge, intricately detailed 3D city. Pick the loads that appeal to you as you ferry freight with complete freedom!
Learn more about Scania - Take the opportunity to learn more about the world leading Scania trucks with a unique opportunity for a virtual visit to Scania's own Demo Centre - the very place where Scania shows off its vehicles to VIP guests!
Online leaderboards - Upload your high scores and download the best result charts to see how you rank against the experts. Study the techniques used by the masters in downloadable re-plays that both teach and inspire virtual Scania drivers!
Virtual truck gallery - When you want to take a short break from the wheel, what better than a visit to the virtual gallery. A must-have for any Scania truck fan: feast your eyes on a vast gallery of Scania vehicles photos and videos. Check out highlights from previous seasons' Young European Truck Driver competitions to whet your appetite as you strive to match the performances of the true masters of trucking.
21. Savage Resurrection
The rebirth of the classic action FPS / RTS hybrid "Savage 1" is here! Experience fast-paced combat and cunning strategic gameplay in glorious Unreal 4 environments. Engage in epic 16v16 front-line combat, or take Command to outplay and outmaneuver your team's way to victory.
Savage is a multiplayer-only game with a competitive focus. Combat includes both melee and shooter aspects, and should challenge even seasoned gamers. Servers are currently located in the US and EU, with more planned. Players may also host their own servers, use ours, or play offline!As a member of the fearsome Beasts or crafty Humans, you must fight to:
- Secure strategic resources and positions
- Craft and expand your team's buildings and structures
- Research and acquire new weapons and items, to gain the upper hand in combat
- Crush your opponents with mighty siege weapons, sneaky sabotage, or by strangling their economy
- Practice mode with bots and AI commanders - fully offline or play with your party!
- 16v16 Standard matches, with an AI Commander
- 16v16 Advanced matches, with a human Commander
- Competitive matches with locked rosters and no team swap
- Custom matches on official dedicated servers, or hosted locally, or hosted by another player, or fully offline!
- Stats and Leaderboards
- Cosmetic Items + Steam Drops + Trading Cards
- 5 Maps
- Player hosted dedicated servers
Exclusive bonuses include:
- 3 gold weapon skins
- 3 cosmetic crate keys
- Unique in-game vanity effect
- Account icon flair
- Taunt, and Taunt Image
Our continuing development (and server hosting) is funded largely by cosmetic item purchases: there is no persistent power progression system, there are no paid upgrades or boosts. This is a competitive game: there will be no Pay2Win.
22. Bridge Project
Build A Bridge... and Get Over It!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
The gameplay has been subject to much tweaking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Project community, and participate in competitions.Key Features
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
- Set the design tasks to different modes - simple or expert.
- Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
In Eidolon, you start as a new student at Eidolon University. You're asked to introduce yourself to the new students. In doing so, you'll learn more about them, the true nature of the university, and yourself.
Eidolon University has a 2-3 hour playtime but no two playthroughs will ever be the same due to extensive dialogue options and as many as sixteen unique endings per character. You play as a new student at Eidolon university. As you interact with the other students (by clicking on them in whatever order you choose), you will have extensive branching dialogue options that unlock new areas, raise affection, and unlock special endings.
This download includes the full game, free to play, with no additional content expansions anticipated. Play for free now and forever.
Some of the characters you will meet while playing include:
Erica (not-datable) – A bubbly sorority sister who'd love to party and make memories with you – or drink too much and forget them.
Melody (datable) – She's hoping to save the world – and would love help picking up litter or protesting the new power plant, especially with an attractive student like you! If only she could find a way to graduate from the university and make a more meaningful impact...
Vivian (datable) – Voted most likely to succeed. She'll apply that same ambition in dating you and in trying to escape from Eidolon.
Adrianna (datable) – The resident romantic, hoping to have her own happily ever after. Can you give her the romance she longs for or will she be forced to take matters into her own hands?
Brooke (datable) – Athletic and skeptical about love – can you work your way into her heart? Or better yet, give her the adventure she craves?
Claire (datable) – Curious about everything, she's eager to experiment with you in all kinds of ways. But her greatest experiment will be determining the true nature of her world.
Reia (datable) – More interested in books than romance, can you find a philosophy that incorporates love? Or one that explains who - what - she really is?
Sophia (non-datable) – The school's guidance counselor may have answers to the mysteries of the university – or at least towards better understanding why you seek them.
24. The Lost Valley
"The Lost Valley" is a small game where you will play as a cyclist who will get in an accident. The protagonist finds himself in a great valley called "The Lost Valley". The bicycle is broken as a result of cliff falling and the protagonist has to move further on foot. He must find out how to get out of the valley and reach the shore where he can find a boat. The game has two season modes: default (summer) and winter mode.
In case you are tired of zombies and shooters, and you wish to enjoy amazing beauty of nature and calm atmospheric environment then "The Lost Valley" is the very game you need so much.
FeArea is a non-grinding next generation MOBA where players battle each other using tanks, battle robots, and vehicles. The teams must use the weaponry of the future to achieve victory over their enemies. Both equipment and terrain have to be considered to be successful – every map has its own special features and a well-chosen position can secure victory for even the weakest units.
Join huge battles without boring mob farming and enjoy quick upgrades! Turn the beautiful landscapes of faraway planets into charred wastelands!
Enjoy realistic physics and destructible terrain! Develop your war machine and set it up to fit your style of play!
Key game features:
- Set in an original sci-fi universe
- Three classes of military equipment – tanks, robots and vehicles with completely different styles of play and battlefield roles
- 5x5 team battles without boring minion farming!
- High-definition world and equipment graphics based on Unreal Engine 4
- Realistic physics that affect equipment and the reaction of the environment
- An upgrade system that allows you to adapt each unit to your unique play style
- Visual display of the level of your military equipment – the higher the level, the cooler your war machine looks!
- Classic Team Deathmatch and Control Points game modes, with the option of another way to win by destroying the enemy base
- Battlefield skills that are unique for each class and type of military equipment. Unique skill development for equipment types and specific units
War of future scale! And a really awesome and exciting future.
It's waiting for you, pilot! FeArea choses only the best! Are you ready?
26. RC Cars
R.C. Cars is an exciting arcade racing game featuring the world of highly realistic toy radio controlled cars. Jump, accelerate, perform acrobatic feats in the air, and bounce on big hummocks, pits and bumps while contending with opponents for victory. Win prize money for placing in the race, purchase car upgrades and participate on further tracks!
Introducing magnificent physics engine, three types of unique racing vehicles and ten off-road levels closely reproducing the real world, R.C. Cars is a real challenge! In the world of R.C. Cars participate in championship, quick race or ghost race. From looped tracks in different environments to real-life obstacles and outstanding off-road abilities, maneuverability and boost capacity of the realistic looking vehicles, R.C. Cars is a truly amazing racing/driving experience!Key features:
- 12 characters - each one with her own skills and motivations
- Physics engine outperforming the majority of car simulators currently on the mass market
- Fully interactive environment
- Challenging tracks
- Unique toy racing vehicles
- Various upgrades and bonuses
- Multiplayer support via LAN/Internet
In Drizzlepath you are set on a journey to the top of the Mountain of Fire. This game is what you'd call a "walking simulator". It aims to be an atmospheric, relaxed and enigmatic experience. It was made in CryEngine 3 to achieve an immersive graphic quality. If you enjoy games that are about the experience of discovering of the world around you, you will probably love Drizzlepath.
When you download the game, you also have the game's OST in your "...Steam\steamapps\common\Drizzlepath\Drizzlepath OST" folder.
Note: Drizzlepath is a short game and has no save feature. The checkpoint system in game is for situations like getting stuck in a hole or dying by falling down from high grounds. It only works in game session and resets when you quit game to main menu or desktop.
28. Day One: Garry's Incident
New Free DLC
SURVIVAL - CRAFTING - ADVENTURE
Explore a vast hostile environment while crafting new tools to help you survive. Discover intriguing puzzles and the mystery behind the strange remains of artifacts left in the Amazon Jungle.
Key Features :
- Start with nothing and craft, hunt, fish and fight to survive.
- Hunt panthers for their meat
- Catch fish and find fruits
- Build fire and cook your food
- Search for water sources
- Sneak behind enemies to perform stealth kills
- World Exploration & Survival gameplay
- Craft tools and weapons to survive in the jungle
- Patch yourself up with makeshift bandages
- Adjustable FOV
Garry Friedman, a veteran bush pilot in his early 40’s , still broken down emotionally after a tragic accident involving his wife and his little girl, drowns himself in alcohol every night to escape his torment. Now numb to the constant dangers he faces, Garry keeps signing up for impossible jobs; he gets the cash, doesn’t ask questions, business as usual. Some doubt his motives but Garry needs this danger now, he needs the adrenaline, it’s the closest he gets to feeling alive again.
On Friday, June 13, 2014, a transport job has him going to a research facility in Yellowstone and bringing the some cargo to Nevada; the drop coordinates would then be updated during the mission. But Garry would never reach his destination…
0700 hours, slight ground vibrations, not strong enough for anyone to notice.
0735 hours, Garry has loaded the cargo and is flying off
0740 hours, The Yellowstone super volcano starts erupting
The sudden gushes of poisonous fumes send Garry and his plane spiraling through the skies. While he tries to regain control, the artifacts inside his cargo start to activate. A sudden burst of energy explodes and suddenly Garry`s plane, and everything with it, crashes into the Amazonian jungle; the drop slowed down by the enormous flora.
0750 hours, Garry blacks out. The carcass of his plane lies amongst the trees.
Wild Games Studio presents:
An extraordinary adventure awaits, where you will need to survive through hostile environments, explore ancient civilizations, and discover a truth that will change your understanding of the world, forever!
This cargo might have saved your life once, but what happens next?
It’s all up to you …Day One
29. Pineview Drive
A one-of-a-kind horror shocker – a game aware of your fear!
An old abandoned mansion lies at the dead end of Pineview Drive. A troubled man is standing at its gates, looking over the property. 20 years ago he had visited this estate with his wife Linda. During their stay his beloved vanished without a trace – her mysterious disappearance unresolved.
For 20 years no clues, for 20 years no peace, for 20 years this house on Pineview Drive has not relinquished its tormenting grip on him. Now, he returns in hopes of coming to terms with his nightmarish past.
The ominous legends haunting this seaside lodge have become renown. The stories abound that no one has been able to endure more than 30 days within the mansion since Linda’s disappearance. Facing a force greater than you ever imagined, you must cross the threshold and confront the evil that envelops this cryptic cottage. To solve the mystery of Linda’s disappearance and lift the veil on this troubling history, there is no time to spare.Features
The game watches your every move and reaction - you will need steady nerves if you want to survive the game unscathed. In this extraordinary gaming experience, any trace of fear comes at a price – your life. Get ready for a ground-breaking spine-chiller.
- 30 in-game days: Each one allows you to delve further into the secrets of the house on Pineview Drive
- Every move and reaction is being watched: Do not get yourself worked up or you will lose precious health
- Premium sound scenery and effects: Every tone will run your blood cold
- Breathtaking horror atmosphere: Face your deepest fears within the house
- Additional game modes (introduced with Update 1.5):
- Open House Today: Explore the mansion in bright daylight
- Scarecrow - The Eight Letters: Collect eight Letters that are scattered within the house and garden - but watch out for the scarecrow
- Open House Today: Explore the mansion in bright daylight
Create your vehicle and get ready for action!
Get Wrecked is a tactical PvP Free-to-Play where you will have to build, add weapons and install armor plates to your vehicle to launch yourself into the the melee in different game modes, such as "capture the flag", or "deathmatch". you can literally place weapons and defenses, such as machine guns, cannons and shields anywhere in your favorite vehicle!
Prepare for the challenge!
Get ready for Get Wrecked!
- Multiple maps in real and fictional places.
- Many different real and fictional vehicles.
- Many different weapons and protections that can be placed in infinite different ways.
- 10 vs 10 online multiplayer.
- Unique graphic.
- Realistic physic in weapons and vehicles.
- A totally new way to play.
- Controller support soon.
- New game modes soon.
- Many vehicles and maps incoming.
31. Bohemian Killing
Steampunk Paris, set against the background of the late 19th century, torn between tradition and modernity. Class differences and pervasive racism finally lead to a tragedy. A year later you find yourself on trial, accused of a brutal murder. How far will you go to exonerate yourself? Will you lie, seek evidence to prop your testimony or, perhaps, pretend to be insane? Your imagination is the limit. OVERVIEWBohemian Killing is a narrative-driven courtroom drama, offering players almost unlimited possibilities of solving the lawsuit, thanks to the complete integration of gameplay and narrated story. It is also the first law-themed game made by a real-life lawyer!STORYLINEWelcome to Paris of the late 19th century. The aftermath of the Great Revolution offered a new start for each and every citizen, regardless of social class. Alfred Ethon, a young inventor of Gypsy origin, benefits from the change, becoming a symbol of success thanks to his hard work and innovative projects, well ahead of their time.
Soon, a young woman is brutally murdered - a maid working for an impoverished Lord, a relic of the old French regime. Is Alfred Ethon to be blamed for the murder? The evidence points towards him... But you can change that.
As you stand before the court, all you can count on is your own intellect and creativity. But how does that look in practice?GAMEPLAYGameplay in Bohemian Killing is a combination of a courtroom drama, and a walking simulator. It can be classified as a first person experience, or a first person interactive story adventure game.
The story is set within two time frames. In the present, you find yourself locked up in the courtroom. You're getting acquainted with the evidence, witness testimony and questions posed by the Judge. Each question triggers a flashback - and begins your testimony. During the flashback you find yourself in a Parisian district, with each of your decisions, interactions and action affecting Alfred Ethons' testimony and the final verdict.
To help you in your testimony, you'll have access to all the evidence gathered on the case - expert opinions, reports and witness testimonies. Each of them can be (but doesn't have to be!) refuted in a number of different ways.
In the Evidence menu you can familiarize yourself with testimonies of witnesses, forensic expertises, physical evidences, etc. They are grouped into appropriate categories, making them easy to find.
A neighbor testified that at approximately 10 p.m. he passed you in the entrance of the tenement house, noticing that your clothes were covered in blood? Try testifying that your neighbor lies and prove that he has a reason to do so. Or maybe you'll get into a bar fight just a few minutes before, so that you can testify that the blood the neighbor saw was yours, and not the victim's? Or maybe you will cut yourself while shaving, covering your clothes with blood that the neighbor sees later? But what if the court finds your time of shaving conspicuous and torments you with even more questions? How will you get out of this?
With a wide range of possibilities that can lead to several standard endings and one additional hidden one, the game doesn't consider any path "a bad one", ensuring that each playthrough will be different.
To adjust the game to the preferences of each player, two modes are available:
- In the Standard mode, the outcome depends entirely on your creativity and ability to solve logical problems. You will suffer the consequences of your own actions.
- In the Story mode, your attorney will advise you as you progress along, commenting on your decisions and choices, preventing you from acting in a way that might prove to be harmful in the eyes of the court.
Stephane Cornicard studied in France, at the prestigious Colby College in the US, and at Goldsmith College in the UK. He played in numerous blockbusters such as “Spectre,” the most recent Bond film, or Steven Spielberg’s “Saving Private Ryan”.
His career as a voice actor is no less impressive and includes Syphon Filter, Primal, Metal Gear Solid, and the Dragon Age and Total War series. He currently teaches drama at the Actor’s Centre in London.
32. Bear Simulator
A game where you live life through the eyes of a bear. Eat things, go on an adventure and discover things about your forest home.
- Explore 7 different regions from the regular forest, to the mountain top or maybe take a long walk on the beach. But don't go to the Spooky Woods, none have braved that task and came out with their sanity intact.
- Fight against an array of villainous creatures that dare try to stop your bear way of life, from the horrible bunny rabbit to the dreadful frog.
- Find things to eat like bugs, mushrooms, plants or various bits of food left by humans. All of which increase your bear stats: Strength, Dive and Intelligence to name a few.
- Collect cosmetics like hats, find curious things to decorate your den, discover strange and confusing bear beds. All very realistic bear behavior.
- Discover secrets but keep them secret ya hear?!
- View your bear through the Bear Face Cam. With it you can display your hats!
- Read the markings left by other animals after upgrading your nose.
33. Stunt Hill
Ride a car of the future along the routes with a mass of stunt tricks and jumps. Tachs are equipped with turbo acceleration for overcoming long distances. Keep high speed and reach the finish. In addition to the standard control from the keyboard, you can control the gamepad. The routes are divided into checkpoints. There are 3 cars available in the game.
34. Booster Trooper
Booster Trooper is the future of multiplayer platform shooters. It provides tons of fun with its fast paced action and larger-than-life weapons. You can run or fly around the map, blasting your enemies to bits with bullets, rockets, grenades, magma and other weapons from your arsenal.
Whether you play it against the BOTs or a live player, Booster Trooper will constantly keep you on the edge! Rankings, co-operation, tactics and split second decisions will deliver hours and hours of online multiplayer entertainment!Key features:
- Fast paced, adrenaline packed game play.
- 12 Player Multiplayer.
- More than 15 Maps
- Various weapons, ranging from assault rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle to minigun, magma thrower and more.
- Each weapon is unique, requiring different approach & tactics.
- Online ranking boards.
- More than 250 Achievements
- Single player vs. bots supported.
- Deathmatch, Team DM, Capture the Flag, Destroy the base and more…
- Ships with dedicated server software
35. Dark Raid
Saving the world from an alien invasion is in your hands. Dark Raid is a FPS Action game developed by an independent developer studio 'Vector Games'. Dark Raid is a new concept of mixing good old-school FPS game styles and new generation graphics and game-play. With the next-gen graphics and scenario, Dark Raid offers the players an amazing FPS Action game experience.
A research ship named S.W.A.N, receives an unknown signal from an unknown source while cruising throughout the deep space. The ship gets attacked and invaded all of a sudden. You're the only one who can stop this invasion and save the human kind from total extinction. Brace yourselves to fight with sinister enemies and save the world!
- Two different game modes, Single-Player(Story) and Multi-Player
- The Real FPS Action : Mixing good old-school FPS game styles with new generation graphics and game-play, in this game you will find the old-school FPS Action that you missed.
- Enemies with different levels of intelligence and fighting skills.
- Old-School Boss Fights
- Fast paced game-play
- Fast paced game-play
- Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture The Flag Modes
- Tough enemy bots
- Enjoy being a robot warrior and fight the sinister enemies without mercy
36. AUTOCROSS MADNESS
Time to tour the world!
Drive trough beautiful landscapes and go mad into curves or just be a Sunday driver.
Challenge yourself in driving like a mad man as you try to get to the finish line as fast as possible.
■ 3D arcade racing with car physics
■ Unlimited NITRO
■ 12 maps all over the world
37. Crazy Buggy Racing
Ride through the deserts and jungles, snowy peaks and conquer the city streets, collect coins and destroy objects, earn bonuses! Jump on trampolines, overcome obstacles, ride the roofs of houses, climb and try to hold out! All this Crazy Buggy Racing!
38. Era of Majesty
"Era of Majesty" is a RTS (real-time strategy) game with elements of RPG. In "Era of Majesty", you can manage people in order to build your own city.
The main purpose of the game is to construct your own city where you not only build and develop, but also to protect you city because the world of "Era of Majesty" is not as friendly as it may seem at first glance.
Your city can be besieged by vicious Orcs, infuriated Ants and Golems who come from the depths of the earth and even be terrorised by the terrifying Dragon who has decided to eat your people. But your people are not as helpless as the invaders assume.
Gather the most powerful squad of men, equip them with weapons – a great variety which will excite you, equip the best armor in order to protect your people from strong punches, bites from sharp fangs, incredible magic or nasty wind. Set off to defend the city from those who would encroach on it!
But what will you do when your city is thriving, the defense is impregnable and warehouses are crammed with resources? That is right – to become a Country. Build villages and other towns but do not forget about other countries which can help you to trade, make alliances or declare war!
If you get tired of diplomacy or having conflicts with other countries, you can gather people in search of adventure! The world of "Era of Majesty" is filled with different creatures who want to, whenever possible, to destroy your Country; whether it is ‘The Ancient’, awakened from a deep slumber, or ‘The Golem’ created by a mad Magician. Both of them represent a huge threat to the world, but your people can fight back!
39. MadOut BIG City
There are no rules - only the need to win, you can create any chaos. Bounces on bumps, does not always fit into the rotation, they fly at maximum speed. Take first place. Do everything to the other drivers were trembling. It can also be improved and the car. There are more than 30, each unique and different from others. Exterior view, speed, the severity - here, in a world that is subject to physics is almost like a real, all this is very important. Crash you car - bye, car, start all over again.
* Open world - mean full open, explore it
* Over 30 different cars - available
* Many racing with weapons
* Bonuses - rockets, mines, bullet
* Different weather conditions
* Advanced Car destruction
* Angry bots
* Crazzy Russian cars
Now in beta release, we work on mission and improvements!
40. Rail Adventures - VR Tech Demo
The Rail Adventures VR Tech Demo is a free product, showcasing the upcoming action game Rail Adventures.
In Rail Adventures you race in a minecart on railways, through various epic environments, facing various obstacles and challenges.
In this tech demo, you race through one of the epic environments that will be part of the game and get to experience the beautiful views.
The purpose of this tech demo is for us to gather feedback and make sure we are developing the VR side of the game in the righ direction.
It is also a great experience to enjoy on your Vive.
41. Final Approach
Two Games for the Price of One- Final Approach: Pilot Edition includes a copy of the original Final Approach for Tracked Motion Controllers. If you already purchased the original Final Approach, check your library for your free copy of Final Approach: Pilot Edition
Take control of the skies like never before in a full Virtual Reality world! Airplanes on fire, commuter aircraft low on fuel, mid-air collisions, emergency rescues, and military exercises all need your immediate attention. Manage your aircraft and airports in "God Mode" as you tower over large metropolitan airports, tropical islands, and towering cities. Path your aircraft to safety, avoiding air traffic, fierce thunderstorms, and perilous landscapes. Get those planes refueled, repaired, and back in the air as fast as possible. You will need nerves of steel as you zoom down to "Toy Mode" to fight raging aircraft fires, man the guns and missiles of the battleship, and the worst task of all...Luggage Sorting. Don't waste any time, the skies are full of emergencies that only you can manage. Did we mention the Alien Invasion? Welcome to Final Approach!Room-Scale VRNever before has a game used the full capability and power of Room Scale Virtual Space! The sky is full of aircraft of every shape and size, from F16s to Blackhawk Helicopters, WW2 Spitfires and barnstorming bi-wings. We even threw in predator drones and stealth bombers for free! Enjoy over 6 hours of gameplay, mini-games, and free-play modes!
Final Approach gives you complete control of the skies around the airports and islands as you tower over the world in what we call "God Mode". Using the HTC Vive or Oculus Touch motion controllers, reach up to grab an aircraft, draw a path from one side of the room to the other, and get the aircraft to their designated runway. In addition to managing the aircraft, the player can use zoom points throughout the game to get up close and personal with various aspects of the terrain. Scale down to real world size, where you can fight roaring fires with water hoses, interact with the guns and missile launchers of battleships, sort luggage, scare off seagulls with air horns and solve puzzles to make your way through the game.Gameplay
- Flying military jets and helicopters in combat and rescue missions while navigating the decks of aircraft carriers and battleships. Take control of the boat guns and missiles as you fight off enemy combatants
- Take control of a city airport, managing large commercial and private aircraft. Pilot them down to their appropriate gates while you navigate helicopters and ground crew on various tasks.
- Fly your rescue and support helicopters around skyscrapers and large office buildings in a towering metropolis as you navigate your way through busy streets to clear traffic jams, fight towering infernos, and rescue stranded citizens.
- Aircraft include F-16 and F18 fighter jets, DCA-717s, A320 Commercial Jets, Messerschmitts, Spitfires, B2 Stealth Bombers, B17s, Predator Drones, Heli UH 60 Gunners, HH65C Dauphins, Sikorsky Ch-54s, HH-60 Blackhawks and so much more!
42. EVEREST VR
Step into a first-person, photo-realistic experience like no other, as you join an expedition to reach the summit of Mount Everest. Developed by VR studio Sólfar in partnership with RVX – the Nordics’ leading visual effects and animation house – EVEREST VR is designed from the ground up for virtual reality.Key Features:
- Experience Everest in 5 iconic scenes. Prepare for your expedition at Basecamp, traverse the terrifying Khumbu Icefalls, overnight at Camp 4, ascend the perilous Hillary Step, and finally conquer the summit of Everest.
- After completing your first summit attempt, unlock God Mode to reach a unique vantage point of the Himalayas only possible in VR. Towering over the mountain range, this is a stunning VR diorama.
- EVEREST VR is a powerful first introduction to VR, designed not as a conventional game but as an accessible experience that focuses on the strengths of VR to transport you to an impossible real world location.
- Powered by Unreal Engine, EVEREST VR pushes the envelope of real-time graphics to deliver AAA visual fidelity that is unparalleled in virtual reality applications.
- Optimized for the HTC Vive, EVEREST VR scales from a uniquely satisfying and comfortable standing experience to one that takes full advantage of large room-scale Play Areas.
Categories in common with EVEREST VR: Simulation
43. The Repopulation
The Repopulation was re-launched in February 2017 in the same state that it was taken down, in December 2015. The new development team is fixing and patching all elements in order to improve gameplay and reduce the amount of crashing. This has also resulted in a delay of patches, so game updates may be slow-going at first as we are doing a very large overhaul of back end systems.
The Repopulation is a science fiction sandbox MMORPG which is currently in Early Access and early alpha testing. You should only consider purchasing the Early Access for this title if you are okay with bugs, crashes, possible interruptions of service, and in some cases fluctuating features, as well as to support the development of the game and help up us build it.
The Repopulation is about player's choices in the way they play: being able to do Player vs Player or avoid it altogether, the ability to do Crafting and concentrate on it, or build your own home, having the freedom to advance your characters in a number of ways and not just through combat.Key Features Currently Available In Early Access
- Sandbox-driven gameplay which never forces you down a specific path.
- Skills-based advancement with over 75 skills including combat-oriented, diplomatic, rogue, entertainment, trade skill, pet, survival, and other advanced skills.
- Advanced trade skill systems which allow for a high degree of customization in crafted goods.
- Players can switch between RPG Mode or Action Mode combat at any time. Action Mode controls like a shooter, but is built on top of RPG mechanics.
- Create homes and build cities complete with vendors, props and defensive units.
- Dynamically-generated content which will change based on how players react to the world.
- Unique three-faction PvP system, where the third faction is allowed to set its alliances on a nation by nation basis. PvP is entirely optional with much of the world being protected from it and players being able to progress entirely without ever getting involved in PvP.
- Advanced generated mission system provides a never-ending stream of missions which are customized for your character. They are purely optional.
- Social-oriented features which provide bonus rewards when grouping or working together with other players.
- Vehicle system allows you to upgrade and custom tailor your vehicles, even adding abilities such as Shielding, Mines, Turbo Boost, or Combat abilities.
- Three different pet systems: Genetic Engineering, Taming, and Robotics.
- Engagement system which is similar to a mutating form of Public Quests.
- Persistent Seamless World.
- DirectX 11 Support.
- Hardcore server ruleset.
- Re-integration of the Siege system.
- Underground levels for player-created cities.
- Audio improvements as we move some systems from placeholder to final.
- Ease of use features to make the game easier to grasp for new players.
- Host Player Created Tournaments in your cities.
- Raid Interface.
- Microtransaction support for cosmetic and fun items.
- City Perks system.
- Graphical improvements, performance optimizations, additional FX, and general polish.
- Balance, feature refinement, bug fixes and content.
- Engine upgrades to take advantage of the most recent versions of Hero Engine.Server Availability
Being an MMORPG the only way to play the game is online. We currently provide both US and EU servers and they are available as long as there is no scheduled maintenance or unforeseen issues that do arise during development and testing. We strive to keep the servers up and running as much as possible, but, as with any MMO, patching is needed and will require the servers to be down during the process. There might be other times when the servers are undergoing maintenance and will require downtime; we will try to effectively communicate this as much as possible.
There are no current plans for player ran servers or single player options.3rd Party Account
This game requires a 3rd party account to play. A key will be given to you by Steam to activate the account so you can see the list of available servers to play. Please be sure after you purchase the game to create your account and register the key.
A Stand-Alone client will also be available for purchase via the game’s website in the near future.PackagesAll package options are subject to change
Currently we have a single package option available:
- Silver Package - Includes Name Reservation*, 1 Repop Token**, Early Access and Access to City Council and Nation Leadership options.
Eventually we will be opening up 2 more package options:
- Gold Package - Includes Silver membership, a total of 2 Repop Tokens**, 1-day Head Start and Ability to become a city mayor and run a player city.
- Platinum Package - Includes Silver and Gold membership, a total of 3 Repop Tokens**, a total of 2 days of Head Start and Ability to create a new nation.
*Name Reservation is the ability to reserve 1 in-game character name tied to your account, across all servers.
**Repop Tokens will be exchangeable for in-game items as a thank you for supporting us. Instead of giving specific ones at each level we will offer you tokens and you will have a choice of different options, with some costing more than 1 token. These items will be cosmetic in nature only and will not give you any additional functionality or power over other players. Examples of what you can expect are: equip-able shell items such as armor, weapons, and clothing, a special edition vehicle, and trinkets and even special buildings for your housing and nation.
You may upgrade your package options when other packages are available.
At some point before release the Silver, Gold and Platinum memberships will be enabled in-game and offer the following: Additional Character Slots, Inventory Slots, Bank Slots, Shared Bank Slots, Mission Slots, and Auction Slots. The exact quantity of these slots are still being determined based on usage and feedback.
In the future we will be enabling microtransactions in-game for cosmetic and fun items.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=954273686ABOUT STARDROPSTARDROP is a narrative driven, single player experience. During the game, Aryn and John set out on a routine salvage operation of an unknown spacecraft reported to be somewhere in the Cassiopeia constellation.
In STARDROP you'll be able to experience what it's like to be a Salvage and Rescue Operative. Explore old derelict spaceships in the main game while being able to visit a range of other various locations across the universe through a number of side missions.
Throughout the game the player will be able to interact with various types of interfaces such as control panels, elevators and security system as well as other various interactive objects such as computer interfaces where you can read emails, listen to audio logs and more.
THE APD HELMET
The player will have to rely on his helmet's APD Functions. Installed with visual enhancements being able to simply light up a dark area using the suit's basic flashlight or the more advanced Object Scanner utility system with the ability to inspect his surroundings, spot security cameras and locate hidden control panels and more.
THE DATAPADUsing your DataPad you will be able to receive mission objectives, read crew logs, view your location on the mini-map or remotely control certain androids to overcome obstacles and continue your journey.
ZERO GRAVITY ENVIRONMENTSCertain parts of the game will have you fly around in space or interior areas through zero gravity. Luckily the APD suit comes built in with a propulsion system that enables the player to traverse these environments.
SRO SIDE MISSIONSSTARDROP also offers a number of smaller side missions where you will be able to visit a number of new and exciting places such as an abandoned communications outpost or a surface mining facility somewhere on a distant planet. All with full narrative support with voice acting.
We will continue to update the game throughout early access with full and complete narrative content and treat these as new episodic installments. For those who wan't to play a more unfinished and unpolished version can always opt into our public dev branch.
- A strong engaging story breaking from the usual dark Sci-Fi.
- Explore multiple spacecraft, Outposts, Stations and more as a salvage and rescue operative.
- Professional voice acting to drive its story full of mysteries and excitement.
- A range of light environmental puzzles and a touch of light stealth mechanics.
- Open world based exploration mixed with narrative driven gameplay.
- Inspired by story-rich classics such as Portal, Firewatch and even Alien: Isolation.
45. Valnir Rok
Valnir Rok is an online sandbox survival roleplaying game inspired by Norse mythology. Players will awaken to find themselves on Valnir Island and must do whatever it takes to survive in a land of wild animals, mythical beasts, and violent men. As a hardened Viking warrior, butcher your enemies in bloody combat, build and improve village structures, and form a clan to expand your power and reputation. Battle against opposing clans, place bounties on hated enemies, and discover ruin artifacts to gain favor with the gods with great deeds and holy sacrifices. Might makes right in the Viking world of Valnir Rok.Survive, Strive, and Thrive the Viking Warrior Life: Brandish swords and axes while taking on wild beasts and legendary monsters. Face other online players in combat to test skill and bravery or create a clan and conquer the island of Valnir.Craft and Discover: Scavenge and combine resources to create unique crafting recipes. A plethora of craftables are waiting to be discovered. Players can craft everything from a complete arsenal of weapons to full thriving cities. The only limit is your imagination and the enemies that stand in your way.Explore Valnir Island: Journey through the island of Valnir to discover living cities filled with NPC’s to help guide players on their journey. Explore crystal-lined caverns and witness the skeletons of giant beasts.Might of the Gods: The actions you take will gain you favor with the three local gods of Valnir. Earn their favor and be greatly rewarded... or betray them and receive divine retribution.Grand Quest System: Experience Viking lore as you complete quests written by award-winning author Giles Kristian or take the story into your own hands by creating your own quests for a completely customized experience.
46. The Frost
The game unfolds in a place long forgotten by people. Your plane craches and alone among winter mountains, cold and darkness. Your task is to get out of this accursed place at all costs, but it will not be easy. From there more no one came back, everyone froze in the ice, died of hunger or they were overtaken by creatures that live in these places. Search food, water and warm places to not freeze and not die. In the game there are three indicators - thirst, hunger and cold, if one from the indicators will be at zero, then you are waiting for death, watch them so as not to perish. Look for sheets with tips left by people who were there before. There are two ways to get out of this cold prison, find one of them and overcome all obstacles standing in your way. Also in the game there are several puzzles that you have to decide in order to survive. In this game, there are several modes: 1) Escape mode, you need to get out of the area to which you will get, using hints scattered through out all locations in the forest.
2) Survival mode, it will be added to the game a little later together with the cooperative mode of the game so you can play with your friends and pass all levels together. In the mode of survival, you must last as long as possible in severe winter conditions: create shelters, look for food and water, create new equipment that allows you to stay longer сold and much more.
47. GROUND BRANCH
In GROUND BRANCH, you will play as the elite paramilitary arm of the CIA's Special Activities Division/Special Operations Group (SAD/SOG) and lead other special operations forces through challenging deniable ops all over the globe. With deliberate, calculated and unforgiving gameplay, GROUND BRANCH aims to be the true rebirth of the tactical realism genre of the late '90s and early 2000s. Powered by Epic's Unreal Engine 4, GB puts the "tactical" back in "tactical shooter"—no compromises.TRUE FIRST PERSON
GROUND BRANCH's unique True First-Person System improves world immersion and awareness of your surroundings, providing zero disconnect between your view and your character's physical presence in the environment. See your foot sticking out of cover? Better tuck it in—enemies may be able to see it (and shoot it) too, but only if their line of sight and muzzle are verifiably unobstructed. Cameras are placed at the character's eyes and bullets originate from the weapon's muzzle. In GROUND BRANCH, what you see is what you get.
A minimal HUD with multiple optional elements ensures that vital information is available, but never a constant obstacle to either immersion or your field of view.UNPRECEDENTED CUSTOMIZATION
Say goodbye to pre-defined kits and fully customize your character and gear from basic appearance and outfit to in-depth vest and weapon platform customization, down to individual pouch and attachment placement. What you bring to your mission is determined only by your loadout choice, with realistic consequences: With the upcoming encumbrance and stamina system, too much equipment will impact your character's speed and performance; place a scope too forward on the rail and your sight picture will be too small; bring a long rifle into CQB and weapon collision may prove a hindrance.
Forget unlocks, microtransactions and loot boxes. Ground Branch operators get all the right tools for the job straight away—courtesy of the Agency.OPERATE, COOPERATE
Whether in 8-player co-op or 8v8 adversarial game modes, GROUND BRANCH's unforgiving gameplay makes careful and calculated teamwork essential. Gather your teammates and practice in full-featured training areas, including shooting ranges with dynamic targets and customizable killhouses. Integrated VOIP with both 3D positional voice and radio ensures full communication capabilities with no need for third-party software. Text chat and pre-recorded voice messages (commo rose-style) also available for the mic-less and the shy.
Prefer single-player? Missions with friendly A.I. and a full command system (both in development by industry veteran and A.I. researcher Phil Carlisle) are fully planned.BE IN FULL CONTROL
In the tactical shooter realm, movement and weapon handling are king. Take full control of your character with standing, crouching and (soon!) prone stances—each with multiple movement speeds—as well as unique weapon postures (including low- and high-ready), leaning and stepping out, free-look (head movement independent from aim), customizable and optional free-aim (dead zone), dedicated mouse sensitivity sliders for point-shooting/unmagnified/magnified aiming, and all-around highly configurable key bindings.
You can also choose between speed reloads (drop magazine) and tactical reloads (retain current magazine) on the fly.ADDITIONAL FEATURES
(both working/in-process—marked √—and planned)Missions
- GROUND BRANCH's unique "campaign" format will deliver smaller, more localized sets of missions based around global hotspots, with a centralized intelligence interface to monitor them and receive new mission orders over time. The choices you make along the way may affect future engagements.
- √ Based on unique environments all over the world, the non-linear mission and map designs offer multiple entry points and open-ended outcomes.
- √ Enemies are spawned at mission start, with a degree of randomization to quantity and location. No "monster closets" or magic enemy spawns based on player location or mission progress.
- √ Ready Room: A physical multiplayer lobby where you can plan your approach, see your teammates' loadouts, test weapon configurations on a firing range and jointly select insertion points.
- √ Full—and free—dedicated server support. Host a server wherever you want!
- Create your own unit patches and attach them to your character's sleeves and headgear.
- Full support for MP ladders.
- After-action review (AAR) following each mission/round.
- Server-side options.
- Full mod support.
- √ No gear unlocks, hit markers, kill confirmations or score pop-ups.
- Weapon bracing/supporting.
- √ Varied arsenal: Multiple handguns, submachine guns, carbines, assault and battle rifles, machine guns, DMRs, sniper rifles and explosives to choose from, with selectable ammunition type (e.g. full metal jacket, hollow point or subsonic rounds, smoke grenade color etc.).
- √ Map variation: In addition to day and night versions as well as weather variation, maps have small details that can change between rounds, such as doors and windows that may be open, closed or blocked.
- √ Unlimited loadout save slots.
- √ Item sharing/dropping/pickups.
- √ Accurate ballistics with penetration, bullet drop and stopping power simulation.
- No regenerating health or health packs: Administer first aid to non-lethal injuries for reduced combat effectiveness.
- Location damage model: Expect visible injuries and consequences, such as limping, reduced arm function, and/or hits to stamina and accuracy. Players immobilized from a non-lethal injury can stay in the fight.
- Carry teammates to safety to administer first aid—or to safely recover their ammo, gear, cargo or body if they are no longer alive.
- Appropriate and realistic playable female characters.
- √ Partial controller support (configurable).
48. EDEN STAR
Eden Star is an immersive Sci-Fi survival game that blends innovative physics based combat, destructible environments and free-form construction with the exploration of a hostile alien world.
Explore and gather resources from the environment of Pharus 7, use these materials to construct defensive outposts, craft powerful weaponry and upgrade your Pioneer.
- Co-op & PVP Multiplayer
- 4x4 km World
- All New Crafting Inventories
- 20 + Material and Compound Material Types
- Colony Creation System (Teams)
- Physics based combat (Smash)
- Splintermite (Ground Enemy)
- Cerberus (Wolf)
- Stalker (Ground Enemy)
- Ika (Flying Enemy)
- Ika Viper (Flying Enemy)
- 5 Wildlife Creatures (neutral)
- Swamp Walker (Neutral/Defensive Creature)
- Swamp Biome
- Forest Biome
- Foliage Destruction
- Mineral Rock Destruction
- Wall running and Mantling
Weapon Combos and Ammo;
- Machine Pistol
- Assault SMG
- Heavy SMG
- Assault Rifle
- Assault Shotgun
- Heavy Rifle
- Long Range Assault Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- TAC (heavy) Rifle
- Ammo Clips for each reviever variant
- Gauss Module Flechettes
- Reflex Sight
- Sniper Scope
Multiple “MATA-Tool” Abilities/Upgrade Modules;
- Kinetic Blast
- Kinetic Laser
- Energy Harness (Mining)
- Energy Harness Reclaim Structures (Undo)
- Regeneration (Heal Structures)
- Energy Harness MATA-Combat (Smash)
- Gauss Cannon
- Melee Baton
- Melee Energy Blade
- Barriers (Half Walls)
- Glass Wall
- Ceilings (Floors)
- Eden Kit
- Auto Turret
- Energy Turret
- Missile Turret
- Energy Walls
- Doors & Doorways
- Energy Generator
For an up to date list of what we are currently working on we have a public Trello board available HERE (you must have a Trello account to comment or vote on features)
- Splintermite Queen (large ground enemy)
- Weapon - Grenade Launcher
- Weapon - Frag Grenade
- Expanded build types & Decorators
- Fauna Creatures
- Further Refinement of Melee (Combos)
- Expanded World
- Additional Pioneer Characters
- Steam Achievements
- Health Packs
- Craftable/ Upgradable Armour
- Utility buildings (generators etc)
- More enemies!
- More neutral creatures
- Robotic allies
- Procedurally generated loot and rescources
- THE GAWR...
Use your MATA-Tool (Remote Manipulation Device) to harvest trees, foliage and mineral rich rocks within a real-time physics driven environment. Obtain Material Shards for use in outpost building, weapon construction and powerful upgrades. Destroy and recreate your surroundings at will; the world is yours to manipulate, just watch out for the indigenous lifeforms…
Use gathered Materials to craft defenses, walls, ramps and turrets to protect your outpost or construct powerful weapons and upgrades for your Pioneer. Place gathered Materials within your Eden Kit to store, or use them to upgrade the Eden Kit's protective shield and power additional defenses. Expand your territory by building additional Eden kits. How you balance your resources is up to you.
Using unique physics-driven combat you can remotely grab enemies and smash or blast them into the destructible environment. Upgrade your weaponry to tackle the alien hives and claim the territory for your own. Combine different attacks and abilities in order to survive against enemies and environmental hazards. A simple, but fluid movement system gives you freedom to move athletically across surfaces.
Death in Eden Star is permanent. You can be reconstructed back by the Eden Kit provided it contains Teslinium and remains intact, but naturally it must be protected...
The Tech Demo is free and is automatically downloaded with Eden Star. To access it you must do the following;
- Find Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® in your Steam Game Library
- Right Mouse Click over Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® and select Properties from the bottom of the list
- Left Mouse Click on the 3rd tab labelled Local Files
- Left Mouse Click on the Browse Local Files button
This Will Open Up A Browser Window
- Click on the UE3 Combat Tech Demo folder
- Follow the instructions listed within the associated Readme file within the folder, all instructions are also within the Readme document
To launch the Eden Star Tech Demo you must find the folder where you have installed the Tech Demo and find the following folder;
EdenDemo_5.7 > Binaries > Win64 then click on the application (.exe) "EdenGame" to launch the demo
e.g. :: C:\Eden\EdenDemo_5.7\Binaries\Win64\EdenGame.exe
49. Ostrich Island
Volcano erupts! All archipelago residents have been evacuated, but one ostrich had his head in the sand. Can you help him escape and rejoin his family?
The game is the unique adventure/exploration/RPG mix where you are playing as an Ostrich! Walk into tropical paradise, rush through storm madness, explore the deepness of the ocean and behold the darkness of underground.
Each island contains many secret achievements, collectibles and bonuses needed to be discovered! Wear hats, find the photo camera and take photos, catch butterflies, kick all the stuff around you, discover secret islands alone or with your friend and much, much more.
Don't be an ostrich, play Ostrich!
Gain experience points, level up and unlock new skills and abilities! Finished it once? More challenging Game+ is waiting for you! Visit the Nest to stroll around the stuff you have discovered in your journey and learn some stories behind Ostrich's family! Play together with your friend, helping or kicking each other, stealing some score points! Your Ostrich journey starts now!
We are hearing you! Create new skins for your ostrich or whole islands and share it with community using Workshop! Or download lots of new stuff created by other users to satisfy your passion for style!
50. Noob Squad
Are you a noob?
If yes, prove your no skills in this game created just for you!
Noob Squad, the game that will make you feel accomplished and you will compete with other noob like you!
Kids, play and begin now to enter the ranks of the losers... the only important thing is to play and have fun!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!11111ONE!!111