The best games like SnakEscape are:
- arrow_rightWorld of Goo
- arrow_rightSonic Generations
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY IV
- arrow_rightIron Snout
- arrow_rightSo Many Me
- arrow_rightEdge of Space
100 Best Games Like SnakEscape:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (43)
- Android (32)
- macOS (45)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (9)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (17)
- GameCube (6)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (5)
- NES (11)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (14)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (7)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (4)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
SUPERHOT is an artistically minimalistic first-person shooter. The key feature of the project is its time mechanics. If you don’t move the action slows down so you can think over your next steps. This feature brings together shooters and strategies, making SUPERHOT a mix of these genres.
The story follows the concept of a "game inside a game." It starts with your friend who sends you a game you definitely need to try. But the further you go, the more you realize there's somebody except you in the game, who wants you to stop playing. So you progress through similar levels killing enemies and trying to figure out what's happening.
Besides original time mechanics, the game makes you quite vulnerable: a single enemy shot kills you making start the level again. At the same time your weaponry is limited, so to survive you need to pick enemies' guns and ammo or use melee combat. Additional to the campaign mode, there's the endless one and the challenge to make levels more difficult.
2. World of Goo
World of Goo is a physical construction puzzle.
The gameplay consists of creating different shapes of goo balls. In total, the game has 47 levels. And, what is remarkable, each level has stylized visual and musical themes, what gives the game a unique atmosphere.
There is another bonus level called World of Goo Corporation. Its essence is to build high towers with the help of extra balls goo, which the player managed to collect during the passage of the other levels.
The primary goal of the game is to bring the required number of goo balls to the pipe which is the exit. To do this, the player must use the goo balls to build various structures such as towers and bridges, to overcome gravity in different places such as dungeons, hills, abysses or rocks. There are several types of goo balls, each of which has unique properties. The player must combine them to complete each level.
3. Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
4. FINAL FANTASY IV
FINAL FANTASY IV makes its debut on PC!
As the first game in the series to feature the innovative Active Time Battle system, FINAL FANTASY IV stands as an iconic milestone in FINAL FANTASY history. Lose yourself in this timeless tale of heroes, betrayal, love and redemption—now optimized for PC!Key Features:
Fully voiced, dramatic cut-scenes
Deep, emotionally charged character development
All-new system for charting dungeons and uncovering the secrets within
Inspiring score accessible at anytime from the built-in Jukebox
*Please select the language you wish to play in via the game launcher.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY IV: Role Playing
5. Iron Snout
Iron Snout is fast, colorful and brutal button-mash fighting game in which you will be helping a piglet fight for its life against hordes of wolves.
- engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
- use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
- use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
- go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
- unlock tons of Steam achievements
- battle your friends and enemies in Steam leaderboards
Hey, I'm SnoutUp and I'm solo hobbyist game developer from Lithuania. I like making little action-packed and pig-based games, but I'm very bad at introductions. Iron Snout is my first Steam release, but you can find a couple of my other games scattered around mobile marketplaces and itch.io. If you'll have time to do that let me know what you think about my games via tweet or email! Hope to see you soon!Special thanksStore art: Steffen Wittig
Background music: weirdnoises
6. So Many Me
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
„klocki” is my second puzzle game after successful "Hook".
Its a relaxing and minimal experience. Loaded with a lot of different puzzle mechanics.
Thank you for playing and your support!
8. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
Free to Play Idle Simulation Game for PC!
You are an up and coming summoner
and a lover of monster girls.
Earn money to gather up summoning
materialsand summon monster girls!
Character Designer:Sayori/TAMA/Tsukimi Kirara
Graphic Work:Sayori/TAMA/Tsukimi Kirara/33paradox
10. The Fruit of Grisaia
SIX FRUITS BARE THEIR FANGS AT THE WORLD.
--The academy was their orchard.
In this place of learning, protected by high walls from the outside world, there arrived
a single young man who'd lost his purpose in life. He'd lost sight of what he wanted to protect. He passed his days in a haze of guilt and regret. All that remained to him were the chains around his neck... And a life worth less than that of a stray dog. But in that academy, he would meet five young women. And in time, he would discover a new thread of hope.
--That girl's very birth was a mistake.
The sin of disobedience--
--A life not so different from death.
No one’s going to protect you--
--And survival itself can be a punishment.
That place was their orchard. Those young women were the fruits of remorse, grown on the tree of sorrow.
"What can I do for them...?"
In that thought lay the undying hope one young man had dreamed of finding--
11. Project Starship
Project Starship is an arcade bullet-hell with random mechanics. No match will ever be the same. Who will you be? Garret or Gwen? Will you save the world from the mighty cthulhu?
Guide your hero trough storms of bullets, challenge demons and gods, in an epic and adrenalinich fight with the unknown, where everything is obscure and arcane. Go Deeper, find the hidden eye that everything watch.
12. Dungeon Hearts
Dungeon Hearts fuses the strategy and pattern matching of puzzle games with the kinetic pace of action games. Align magical runes as they flow along the Fatestream to attack, defend, and conjure magic in frenetic battles against a bestiary of fantastic creatures out to use those same runes against you. Chain together multiple attacks and unleash powerful combos or call upon each hero's special attacks to devastate your enemies to survive the twists and turns of Dungeon Heart's evolving gameplay. Strike down all that stand in your way and level up your brave warriors as each foe grows more powerful than the last, culminating in the final battle with The Dark One himself!
"Four spirits race across the land, burdened with tragedy. Within each lies the specter of guilt and fear, which The Dark One bends to his will to enact his resurrection. They realize the deception too late as the promise of salvation turns to betrayal. A black wind washes over the planes, turning all to ash. As the fallen heroes face the engulfing void, a spark of hope clings to life. When the demon peered into their hearts to learn their secrets, so too did they learn his..."Features
- Puzzle/RPG Hybrid – Quickly align runes within the rapid match-three puzzle system to wield devastating attacks, defend against enemy offensives, and unleash multi-hero combos.
- The Fatestream – Plan your strategy under pressure with dozens of different runes linked to each hero and defend against powerful attacks and dreaded hexes cast by enemies against your heroes.
- Four Unique Heroes – Balance the individual skills of each hero and level them up to unlock and unleash a dozen different special powers for new attacks, healing magic, and time-altering spells.
- Limitless Adventure – Face a randomly generated battle sequence with every new adventure and battle against a bestiary of over 40 creatures and 7 bosses lurking around ten unique environments.
- Brimming with Secrets – Each defeated enemy reveals a sliver of the world's lore and the heroes' history.
- A Vibrant Soundscape – Unlock 4 bonus soundtracks, each in a different musical genre.
13. The Battle of Polytopia
The Battle of Polytopia is a turn based strategy game. It's a game about ruling the world, fighting evil AI tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. Pick and choose among different tribes. Wander in the dark cold forests of Barduria, explore the steamy Kickoo jungles or claim the lush field of the Imperius empire.
Each match takes around 30 minutes to complete while still providing a deeply strategic and challenging gameplay. It is intended to be a bite sized alternative to other time consuming 4x strategy games.
The Battle of Polytopia is a successful indie title enjoyed by millions of fans on mobile and tablets and we a currently revamping it to be even better on your desktop.
We plan to add a few Steam exclusive features that does not fit in a mobile game, but we have not decided exactly what yet.
If you have suggestions please let us know! [email protected]
We will release when the game feels purrfect, probably at the end of 2018. Add it to your wish list to keep updated.
From the creator of Big Pharma comes a brand new economic simulation game. Megaquarium follows in the footsteps of classic theme park management tycoon games and adds an aquatic spin!Meet your new tenantsFrom the cutest of clown fish to the deadliest of sharks. Megaquarium will include a wide range of aquatic life: Fish, Crustaceans, Jellyfish, Live Corals and more!
Watch them growYou’ll have your work cut out to keep their wide-ranging requirements met, but if you do they’ll grow and their stats will increase.Plan your aquarium layoutA doubly-difficult task. You need to arrange your tanks for optimum visitor flow and easy access for your staff.
Hire and manage staffWill you train up an energetic amateur or buy in expertise? Your staff’s skills will grow over time, but beware, your livestock are not the only things with feelings. If staff disapprove of your management methods they might leave!Unlock an ocean of contentA successful aquarium will earn you plenty of points which you'll spend unlocking new livestock, tank, equipment, decorations and more.Advanced interactionsWatch out for interactions between fish. If you’re not careful, you might find your prize fish becomes another’s meal!Breed your ownExplored all of the fish available from the livestock merchant? Now it’s time to start breeding your best specimens to create brand new species!
The game is currently in development aiming for a release date in 2018. Add it to your wishlist if you want to be notified when it is released.
Action-adventure at its finest! Explore a 3D world inspired by real Sierra Tarahumara landscapes while solving puzzles, collecting magic herbs, fighting soul-eating foes, and running with the world-renowned Tarahumara prowess. The Tarahumara have been called super athletes, super humans, and even The Greatest Race the world has ever seen because of their running skills. Harness this amazing ability and engage in fast-paced gameplay!
Mulaka is being designed hand in hand with renowned anthropologists and Tarahumara leaders to capture the true essence of the culture in the game. We have unearthed old books, crumbling texts and forgotten diaries and gotten the most playable elements, as well as the coolest myths and stories and recorded authentic Tarahumara dialogue. Everything has been done so you can experience the power and adventurous history of this culture.
The gods have witnessed foulness spreading throughout their creation, corrupting men and beast alike. They now delve deep within themselves debating whether or not it's time to wipe this world clean and start over. It’s your duty to rally the demi-gods and gain their trust to save humanity! The Sukurúame is the shaman or warlock capable of interacting with the gods above, below and everywhere in between. He is also the most capable of facing mythical creatures like the gigantic Ganoko, the soul-eating Rusíwari or the fire-spitting Sipabuara.
Sukurúames are skillful at melee combat and can create special magic potions to enhance their powers and gain new abilities. Obtain new powerful transformations from the mighty demi-gods throughout your quest and become a true Sukurúame!
Mulaka features a gorgeous low-poly art style that shines with vibrant colors and breathtaking vistas that you won't believe! The low polygonal visual direction allows us to portray the vast varied landscapes of the region without sacrificing any fidelity to their real world counterparts. Not only will you look at a pretty game, but you'll feel in the Tarahumara lands. Enjoy the barren dunes of the Samalayuca desert, the unique architecture of Paquimé, the calm and romantic mood at the Lake of Arareko, the majestic nature of Basaseachi, and more!
By playing Mulaka, you're helping us contribute to the well-being of this community. We will donate up to 10% of the game earnings to NGOs that focus efforts on the Sierra Tarahumara.
16. Super Splatters
The incredibly challenging and addictive Super Splatters!
In Super Splatters you'll be throwing a band of semi-suicidal Splatters across the stage, blowing them up in an attempt to ignite the most impressive series of explosions possible.
Perform awesome stunts, boost your speed on slides, invent your own moves, redirect your shots, or even merge several Splatters together - all in an attempt to reach the most spectacular finale that will amaze your in-game fans!
With elastic suicidal blobs and extraordinary liquid physics that actually affect the way you play, Super Splatters delivers fresh gameplay, ripe with tons of tricks to explore. Play it causally or get into the combo-hungry-fast-paced-action-packed-arcade-mayhem - it’s really up to you!Key Features:
- Cheerful suicidal Splatters - in colors!!!
- Discover an arsenal of mind boggling stunts.
- Painfully challenging and positively addictive.
- Combo system that rewards recklessness.
- Crude humor.
- Batteries included.
In Eidolon, you start as a new student at Eidolon University. You're asked to introduce yourself to the new students. In doing so, you'll learn more about them, the true nature of the university, and yourself.
Eidolon University has a 2-3 hour playtime but no two playthroughs will ever be the same due to extensive dialogue options and as many as sixteen unique endings per character. You play as a new student at Eidolon university. As you interact with the other students (by clicking on them in whatever order you choose), you will have extensive branching dialogue options that unlock new areas, raise affection, and unlock special endings.
This download includes the full game, free to play, with no additional content expansions anticipated. Play for free now and forever.
Some of the characters you will meet while playing include:
Erica (not-datable) – A bubbly sorority sister who'd love to party and make memories with you – or drink too much and forget them.
Melody (datable) – She's hoping to save the world – and would love help picking up litter or protesting the new power plant, especially with an attractive student like you! If only she could find a way to graduate from the university and make a more meaningful impact...
Vivian (datable) – Voted most likely to succeed. She'll apply that same ambition in dating you and in trying to escape from Eidolon.
Adrianna (datable) – The resident romantic, hoping to have her own happily ever after. Can you give her the romance she longs for or will she be forced to take matters into her own hands?
Brooke (datable) – Athletic and skeptical about love – can you work your way into her heart? Or better yet, give her the adventure she craves?
Claire (datable) – Curious about everything, she's eager to experiment with you in all kinds of ways. But her greatest experiment will be determining the true nature of her world.
Reia (datable) – More interested in books than romance, can you find a philosophy that incorporates love? Or one that explains who - what - she really is?
Sophia (non-datable) – The school's guidance counselor may have answers to the mysteries of the university – or at least towards better understanding why you seek them.
18. Pajama Sam 4: Life Is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff!
Sam's bedroom is a mess!
Lost among the piles of clothes and toys is his prized comic book. Donning his red cape, Pajama Sam dives into the chaos only to land in a strange and fantastic world that resembles his messy room. Pajama Sam sets off on a series of adventures in search of his lost comic book, looking for lost socks in Agitator Lake, rounding up dust bunnies at the Dust Bunny Corral, exploring the Spilled Soda Swamp and much more. In the end, Sam finds his comic book and realizes that life wouldn't be so rough if he put away his stuff! Throughout the story, kids meet lots of interesting new friends and tackle fun challenges that will inspire them to solve problems in creative ways.
- Help Sam find his comic book.
- You will have to listen carefully for clues from the friends you meet !
- The adventure changes each time you play.
19. fault - milestone two side:above
fault - milestone two side:above is a Cinematic Visual Novel that takes place right after the events of milestone one. With the addition of a new 3D camera system, fault -milestone two aims to introduce a more immersive and "larger than life" reading experience. Follow the grand science fantasy story of Selphine and the gang as they traverse back to their homeland!
Please note that this novel is a direct sequel to fault - milestone one and contains massive spoilers of the first story. Play through of the first title is highly advised. Also please note the demo saves do not carry over and it is recommended to play the beginning of milestone two again as things have been upgraded.
Categories in common with fault - milestone two side:above: Indie
20. Blazing Beaks
Birds with guns are blazing the way out through the piles of mutants, monsters and creepy creatures to stop the invasion. Gathering items and artefacts is essential to survive in this fast-paced colorful roguelite. Lots of mysteries to unravel, secrets to find and levels to explore.Game modes
Story mode (1-2 local players) - it's an explosive adventure where you are fighting the invaders and searching for the origin of evil. Endless pile of enemies you can shoot, blast, zap and disintegrate every way you want. Cute and charming world with challenging levels full of surprises.
Tournament mode (2-4 local players) - it’s battle experience where you compete with your friends to find out who's the real hero.
- Deathmatch - Everyone by themselves. Last beak standing wins.
- One gun mode - Each player starts with the same randomly chosen weapon which cannot be changed in that round.
- Drop Hearts mode - A player drops some hearts when he is hurt and either he or any other player can collect them.
- Skull keeper mode - Grab and keep the golden skull without losing it for a certain amount of time and all your opponents will lose 1 HP.
- Hunting mode - Each player starts with a spear in their possession. Once you throw it, you need to grab it before you can throw it again.
21. Russian SuperHero Dead Ivan
Somewhere, in the farthest corner of Russia, you can find him: the great Russian superhero Dead Ivan! Surrounded by the most common stereotypes, he's armed with a chainsaw full of magic and is always ready for a fight! Where else can you meet a bear in boots with a balalaika and ride along with him on the back of a dragon while shooting insidious geese?
Only here, at:
Motherland of Dead Ivan!
Within this game you might find:
- Many enemies: monsters, zombies, skeletons, Count Dracula, mushrooms, and the most terrifying of them all, geese!
- 5 different types of magic!
- Total freedom of action!
- Lots of gold!
- Democracy and intriguing storyline!
- And jokes! Oh, I already listed that, sorry.
Guns+Vikings= Mayhem.Current Features
- Collect an arsenal of epic weapons, ranging from mini guns to atomic bombs
- Online and local co-op - Use co-op mode to team up with friends and accomplish your goal of knocking some sense into the devil, with room for some wickedly delicious friendly fire kills along the way
- Bask in the glory of superior low-poly graphics and intense gore
- No pixel art. No puzzles – And most importantly No zombies
The Lord of Death hits the bottle hard on the Ragnarok of all benders and hell breaks loose- literally. Enter the unholy children of Gunnheim: gun-toting, skull-crushing Viking warriors born and bred for battle, summoned to restore the balance. Gunnheim is a 1-4 player top down shooter inspired by Viking mythology and the golden era of couch co-op gaming.
In Gunnheim, you’re bringing the term berserker to a whole new level, saving the day by dishing out carnage of hellish proportions. Armed to the teeth with all manner of modern weaponry, fight your way through hordes of hellspawn with your brothers and sisters at your side, survive epic boss fights against the biggest and baddest of the devil’s children, and watch with maniacal glee as your enemies are turned to bloody piles of pulp, fangs and horns. Put your goggles on, it’s about to get really, really messy.
With a cutting sense of humor, Gunnheim brings fast paced action, superior low-poly graphics, and more gore than you can imagine to this classic genre.
23. Alien Spidy
The stage is set for the adventure of a lifetime as Spidy embarks on a perilous journey through a visually stunning 2D/3D world, where quick reflexes and fast-paced platform action create a fun and rewarding gameplay experience, which is easy to pick up, but challenging to master.Key features:
- A unique blend of fast paced physics based platform action and challenging puzzles
- A visually stunning, cartoon-styled animated world
- Use the analogue control to perform intuitive skill-based manouvres as Spidy swings from danger, shoots his web and avoids numerous pitfalls and enemies
- Explore three unique game environments with 69 diverse and challenging levels
- Overcome a huge range of enemies and fight epic boss battles
- Accessible for both casual and core gamers…it’s easy to pick up, but challenging to master
- Unlock over 300 collectibles and achievements
- Replay levels to earn higher scores and improve your leader board rankings
24. Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Things have gone wild at the Cartown Zoo!
Today's the grand opening of the Cartown Zoo, and there's still so much to do: zoo chow is running low, and all the baby animals are missing. Putt-Putt® and Pep need your child's help to reunite the little ones with their parents before Outback Al can open the gates. Along the way, they'll swing across alligator-infested rivers, play ice hockey with a polar bear, build a bridge out of icebergs, bop with dancing penguins, and enjoy other adventures. This zoo is full of loyal friends and captivating challenges that are sure to run wild through your child's imagination.
- Take breaks from the action to play games, sing songs, paint Putt-Putt® or learn about the animals you find in the zoo.
- Click Points reveal hundreds and hundreds of hidden surprises.
- Use Putt-Putt's® special camera to take picture of your favorite zoo animals and print them out.
- Out of time? You can save the game and finish it later.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
For when I weep, then I am strong. Battle through Purgatory as Rei to help save her sister in this Action RPG. Switch freely between four playable characters, and uncover each one of their pasts to see the sorrows they have endured. Power up your attacks and armor by shedding tears. Confront the Torments before they overwhelm you by spending time in your room reading a book and petting your dog. Whatever you do, don't dry your eyes. You'll need your tears to summon your Guardian and overcome the true villians of Purgatory!
- Fight through your tears in this Action RPG - Combat the Souls of the dead as you explore the afterworld of Purgatory. Play as four different characters and unlock their memories to learn the truth behind their stories and secrets.
- Power Through Grief - The battle system includes an otherworldly being who fights alongside you. Gather your grief and endure Torments to summon your Guardian!
- Tears Give You Strength - Crying will help you take down monsters and empower your equipment. In CRYSTAR, tears aren’t a sign of weakness, but of strength.
26. Shiny The Firefly
Shiny the Firefly is a challenging platformer, set in an atmospheric , delightful environment . Control Shiny, a brave firefly, on a quest to find his children who have been scattered all over the mysterious garden, following a terrible accident. Master tricky trials and solve demanding puzzles on this odyssey. You’ll need stealth to protect your children from deadly dangers and to fend off nasty enemies. As well as big boss fights, you’ll encounter many dangerous garden dwellers, such as the stubborn mosquitoes, hungry toads, mischievous plants, sneaky wasps and endlessly long centipedes.
This colourful, gorgeous world is a feast for the eye. Thanks to the great animation you’ll know how Shiny’s feeling at every twist and turn- if he is happy, frightened, tired or angry. This will help you to solve even the toughest of challenges. Remember to use Shiny's glow skilfully; only when he is lit up can his children will follow him, but beware, for this makes him easier prey for his enemies…
Direct gamepad controls, Steam Achievements and Trading Cards top off the whole thing - resulting in a great overall package. Can you reunite Shiny with his family?
27. Alien Hostage
Ready to give up?
Ready to rage?
In 'Alien Hostage' you must complete all challenges given to you by the human scientists who have trapped you on Earth. The only way to escape and travel back to your home is by completing every single one of their challenges, every dangerous rage inducing stage.
Each consecutive stage will become more difficult. We can guarantee that you will rage unless you can become a master at controlling your UFO.
Collect all the props to proceed to the next stage. Buy upgrades in the human's upgrade store.
Destroy your ship and watch it shatter into small fragments.
Some levels have more to them than just collecting props to proceed, for example, some stages might have small puzzles you must complete.
If you think what I've told you so far sounds hard then your going to love this next part...
The human scientists also have specially designed super weapons to prevent you from reaching your home.
Can you do it?
Can you make it back Home?
Travel the universe colonising uninhabited planets with the sole goal of setting worlds in motion through the power of automation.
Fresh from your spaceship you must harvest stick and stone and begin your colonisation efforts. Create rudimentary crafting items from blueprints and slowly build a number of workerbots to aid in your efforts. Teach and shape their artificial intelligence with a visual programming language, then instruct them to begin the formation of your colony. Marvel as a planet you’ve shaped becomes home to a civilisation of workerbots, happy to do your bidding!
Expand further with the creation of colonists; beings that require your assistance to survive. Push your workerbots further by introducing fishing, cooking, housing, and tailoring and help the colonists into a state of transcendence.
Teach your workerbots requisite steps to complete tasks by asking them to repeat actions utilising a visual programming language. Designed to be easy to learn but with added complexity there are numerous possibilities.Automated Automation
Build an army of bots to automate just about everything in your colony, teach them what to do and expand both their brains and task possibilities with numerous upgrades and options.Various Ventures
From gathering to building, cooking, fishing, tailoring, farming, animal husbandry and more - the world of Autonauts is vast with limitless opportunities to automate and colonise.Charming Creativity
The world of Autonauts pops to life with a low-poly art-style married with a consistent and bright colour palette adding depth and scale, creating a relaxing and attractive play space.
Autonauts combines the very best of agriculture, simulation, crafting, building, production-line and resource management titles to create a brand new experience unlike any other. Create the automated world of your dreams! The future is now!
29. A Dance of Fire and Ice
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game.
Press on every beat of the music to move in a line.
Every pattern has its own rhythm to it. It can get difficult. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight.
Note that it is quite strict and unforgiving, so please play the online version here if you're not sure if this is for you! If you've played the Rhythm Heaven series - this is about as strict as that.
- Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes.
- Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come. No tricks, and nothing is reaction-based.
- Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches over the coming months.
- Calibrate your experience: Manually adjust your calibration on-the-fly, or use our auto-calibration method. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games. (We’re musicians and off-sync games hurt us.)
30. Samurai Gunn
Samurai Gunn is a lightning-fast Bushido brawler for two to four players. Each samurai is armed with a sword and gun, with only 3 bullets to a life. Discipline and quick reflexes are the key to deflecting bullets and sending your opponents’ heads rolling.
Categories in common with Samurai Gunn: Action
31. Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is a surreal open-world exploration game about the creation of life, joy and the pointlessness of existence.
Eat fruit, nudge trees, stain the ground and thrill to the emergence of strange and vapid creatures in your fool's errand to reunite the Ancient Cube and Star.
Day breaks, grass grows, night falls, stars fall from the sky, trees shed their fruit...
And across the world other cubes like yourself are bounding around, each with their own tiny opinions to impart to you... if you have the patience to listen.
As the grey world comes to life - secrets emerge from the ground: discover ancient relics, bizarre monetary tokens and personal journal entries left by cubes long gone.
Fill your void with knowledge, flood the world with color, burn the world to ashes - and watch as an ancient entity is reborn.
- Explore an ever-changing, ever-bizarre world.
- Night falls, day rises, grass grows, and the world becomes slick with rain.
- Seek out the lost voices of the Tiny Things, unearth relics, pointlessly accumulate currency.
- Decrypt the bizarre language of the Tiny Things.
- Resurrect long-dead creatures.
- Flood the world with color.... and drown the world in fire.
- Raise strange new structures and bear witness as their occupants continue their grim calling
Journey with the shaman panda, Juju, and his lizard sidekick, Peyo, as they embark upon a dangerous and mystical journey to save Juju's father and the world from an ancient evil. Run, bounce, chant, and battle humongous bosses with a friend or family member in this beautifully animated, lighthearted adventure.Story
Juju’s father, Jambee, heads out to perform his daily rituals, unaware that Juju and Peyo have followed. While the elder is momentarily distracted from his work, the curious duo steps in, accidentally releasing a terrible and ancient spirit. Jambee bravely dives into battle with the creature, but he is not victorious and barely manages to pass a magical mask to his son before being captured. Now, it's up to Juju and Peyo to gather the mystic keys and magic ambers needed to seal away the spirit and save the day.CharactersJuju – our main hero. A small, brave panda embarking on an exciting adventure to save his father, and the world.
Peyo – Juju’s best friend. Despite his clumsiness, he’s ready for anything and will gladly help save Jambee and defeat the evil spirit.
Jambee – a powerful shaman and Juju’s father. He’s captured by an evil force, but in his last moment of freedom gives his child a magical mask, and with it, a task to save the world.
Guardian of the Mask – the heroes’ guide and helper that leads them to the pieces of the mystical key and aids in the journey.Features
Unique art style – the vibrant world of JUJU will leave every face smiling as players venture through brilliantly animated landscapes and come face-to-face with striking enemies.
Family-friendly multiplayer – grab a friend or family member for two-player cooperative play. JUJU is enjoyable for all skill-levels and allows the second player to jump in or out any time.
Intense boss fights – from towering robots to giant sea creatures, players will go head-to-head with nefarious (and huge!) bosses to gather the four pieces of the mystic key.
Secrets and collectables – the adventure isn't over yet. JUJU features secret areas, hidden levels, and other game modes to keep you playing long after saving Jambee.
33. Achievement Hunter: Begins
Achievement Hunter: Begins
3d platformer made in low poly design, with a bonus of 5863 achievements!
In the game you have to play for a knight who alone is fighting enemies,
you can only fall on yourself, on your shield and sword.
You will need to find the coins, fight with enemies,
travel around the world and much more,
also in the game you will find a lot of cool and interesting
The game is made in a combination of several styles, we wanted to make
a cartoon style with the use of low-poly models, and it seems we did it
- 2D platformer with 3d graphics
- More than 5863 achievements
- A lot of funny and interesting Easter Eggs
- Low poly models of warriors and knights in cartoon style
34. Security Hole
Deceptively simple levels in the beginning lead up to hardcore levels at the end. A large variety of shapes and constraints, randomly generated levels and brute force + random rotation protection will force you to use your spatial awareness in order to proceed. Without developing your mental rotation skills from level to level, you will find yourself constantly failing. In addition, you will have a noble mission to save humanity throughout the cyberpunk story.
Why are you still reading and not downloading Security Hole?
OK, here is one last thing: the game contains an endless survival mode, suitable for eSports thanks to an adjustable level code which allows competitors to play on the same level (built with the same random sequence).
Categories in common with Security Hole: Indie
35. Lovely Planet Arcade
Relive your journey to Lovely Planet in this brand new adventure packed with impossible tests of skill and patience. Craft intricate combos to unfold the complex puzzle of flying projectiles and moving targets into a graceful sequence of well timed shots and jumps. Enjoy shooting baddies, jumping over obstacles and teleporting around bullets while trading with milliseconds.
- The original First Person Shooter experience, a game of jumping and shooting
- Test your skills with a hundred plus levels to solve over four unique worlds
- Push yourself further with unlockable modifiers, play any level in Mirror or Fast mode
- Collect evidence and uncover the mysteries of the Arcade
- Original soundtrack by Calum Bowen
36. Pixel Shopkeeper
Be a Pixel Shopkeeper! Collect items, decorate your shop, craft new products, and sell your wares in this shop simulation game with inventory management puzzle mechanics. Train to beat tougher dungeons, unlock new classes and decor, and furnish your shop smartly to maximize profits and customer purchases, plus much more!
- Purchase different kinds of tables, shelves, and decorations that affect different stats such as gold bonuses and customer choices
- Different dungeon types, enemies, and unlockable worlds so battle gameplay is not always the same
- Different bags you can obtain what give special effects such as delivering directly to inventory and multiplying an item type you collect!
- Unlockable character classes that have different preferences and gifts that you can use
- Crafting! Make your own items that customers will pay a premium for, or use them yourself to boost your stats
- Expand your shop to house more wares and remodel it with decorations to go for a certain look and add boosts
- Plant your own herbs (among other things) to use in battle or to sell, with chance of getting rarer seeds
- Get far enough to buy a second shop and hire managers to work for you
- More features and updates coming!
- In this game you will be clicking quite a bit. There are in-game items that alleviate that, but just fair warning in the beginning!
- As a simulation game it might start out slow as you build yourself up, so if you are bored easily, this might be important. It will eventually ramp up
- The default Challenge mode could be frustrating if you are not into the min-maxing of the genre. I recommend Sandbox or "Chill Mode" to start
- If you want an in-depth and real-time look at gameplay, check out the Let's Play video by YouTuber KatherineOfSky below
Thanks so much for the interest and I hope you enjoy the game!
Polycrusher is a local multiplayer twin stick shooter for the ultimate couch gaming experience. Fight with up to four friends against unlimited hordes of enemies. In order to survive epic boss battles you will need to unleash your characters unique special ability. Prove your team spirit to trigger your ultimate destruction weapon. Try to climb up the online highscore with your friends, but remember Polycrusher will stress your friendship to the bitter end.
Play with up to four friends against endless waves of enemies and an angry cyclop chicken. Each of the seven playable characters has its own unique special ability. With combined forces you and your team will be able to activate the ultimate team ability: The ultra heavy-duty polygon bomb.
Fine-tune your strategies or just let hell loose and ascend into the poly-olympus.
You can control your heroes with your gamepads. Haven’t got any/enough? In this case you’ll be delighted to hear that we got you covered: The POLYCRUSHER-smartphone-app will enable you to control your heroes by just using your phone and a wireless connection.
7 über-weird characters
bizarre enemies haunting your dreams
cool, hot and spooky levels
a very angry cyclop chicken queezed in an airplane
original arcade soundtrack
ultimate destruction (explosions everywhere)
your favourite laser weapons
your smartphone as gamecontroller alternative
YOLO-mode for experts!
In the hexadecimal year 7DF an innocent mango vendor unleashed a cataclysmic catastrophe, to be known as “the great flush”. Seven daring individuals risk to stand up against the appearing Creeps. Birdman, Timeshifter, Charger, Fatman, Babuschka, Pantomime & Tomic. A ensemble of extraordinary daredevils. Together they fight with skill and team spirit to unite their abilities into their secret weapon, the ultra heavy-duty polygonbomb.
38. King of Booze: Drinking Game
- Up to 14 players
- 120+ challenges and choices
- Up to 500 custom challenges
- 2 board layouts
- 2 alcotests (in-game and post game, both optional)
- 28 kick-ass avatars
- 3 game modes and board layouts
Want to slap someone or get slapped?
Want to draw on someone's face?
Want to do a handstand?
Want to flash your goods?
Want to call your family and talk for a minute or two?
These are just some of the situations you will be put in, you can always drink your way out of these situations. Choice is always yours.The detailsKing of Booze is a drinking game that has no props, it's for two players minimum. It's played on a board similar to monopoly, where you move your character by using dice. Challenges are displayed based on the fields you land on.
Since we know drinking games require more challenges than we can think of we've created an option which allows YOU to edit and create your own custom cards where you create challenges but also the "price" in shots for them.
King of Booze also has HALL OF FAME that will keep track of your records in areas such as drinks number, challenges, BAC and laps.
Since drinking can be dangerous we also implemented an alcotest. Once you set it up our system keeps track of your BAC making sure you're informed about your state and warned in case you "overdo it". Because a drinking game should not only be fun, but make sure you're safe.
Thank you for taking the time to actually read the description. Stay awesome ;)
Please drink responsibly.
39. Mutant Storm: Reloaded
Mutant Storm progresses over 89 levels of twin-stick shooter mayhem! As you get deeper, you are ever more overcrowded with nasty beasties. This carnival of frenetic fun is showcased in a cutting edge graphics extravaganza.
Viewed from well above, you and your enemies can always be seen. Always be killed, and always be laughed at! There is no hiding. No tactics. No planning. No Net.
Your enemies created this world and they sure ain’t gonna help you out!
You like to play hard? Then the game gets harder. Feel like you're doing well? ... Enjoy it while it lasts!
Survive long enough, and you get rewarded with score multipliers, doubling your score. Making your enemies even angrier, and that bit more determined to kill you!
Lose a life and watch your multipliers tumble, and the beasties slow down and relax, safe in the knowledge that you are just a big softy really!!
After you conquer all 89 levels you’ll be awarded a ‘White Belt’. Progress to win all 8 belts until you possess the much coveted Mutant Storm ‘Black Belt’.
- 89 Levels
- Adventure & Tally gameplay modes
- 7 Difficulty levels
- Over 20 unique enemies
- Psychedelic 3D visuals and effects
- Global Online Leaderboards
- Local multiplayer
Climbey is a VR-only climbing game!
The goal is to climb to the finish as fast as you can, avoiding obstacles and trying not to fall along the way.
- Physics-powered climbing and jumping controls that are easy to grasp but hard to master!
- 15 built in intro levels!
- A level editor with full workshop support so you can create and share levels!
- Online multiplayer with up to 6 people, including workshop level support! Race your friends!
- Support for custom skyboxes! Set it to whatever you like!
- Optional comfort settings for the motion sick prone among you, floor dots, fov reduction and a spherical cage, more!
QUBIC is a retro-like turn-based puzzle game in which your task is to solve the labyrinth, collect the stars to unlock next level, avoid enemies/traps and... SAVE YOUR QUBIC GREEN ASS!Key features:
- Different levels that will blow your brain!
- Mad retro-like 16bit pixel graphics!
- Fast turn-based game-play!
- Simple controls and cubic-like visual style.
- Prepare for DOUBLE-PENE... TROUBLE!
- Awesome soundtracks included.
- Amazing backgrounds & emoticons that will allow you to make GODLIKE Steam Profile page by using pixels!
42. Jump, Step, Step
Bob (a bot ) has just woken up on a lost planet. He lost all of his limbs somehow, and has no idea of what happened. He is a little bit crazy, but he can communicate with you.. You don't have much clue of what to do either, but since you are a little bit smarter than Bob, you are in charge.
At the start of the game, Bob's battery is now nearly empty. Coincidentally there is battery pack just up the road ahead. If he goes and gets it himself, he will trip over and fall down the pit. Your first task is to look at the path and send him instructions on how to get there.
Bob is very happy you are going on this adventure with him because you will help him find his lost limbs which are currently scattered around, and also plenty of oil tins . You are admired for your ingenuity in guiding Bob through this difficult journey.
Not everything will be easy-going though. Bob will find himself in challenging situations and you both will need to work hard for him to get back.
43. Other worlds India
Extremly Hardcore 2D game, where you find:
Nice 2D graphics.
Amazing anime style music.
Big open world, where you can achieve any lands you want from game start.
A lot of ingame items.
Dozens ingame Secrets.
Join this amazing world inspired by old early 00's rpg-platformers like Metroid and Castlevania, you gonna enjoy it.
TO VICTORY MY LORD!
The Trimoebas are unicellular animals that populate the primordial soup and move by rolling. Their dream is to build the first multicellular creatures. To succeed in creating order from chaos, they will have to dig tunnels, build towers, and construct bridges — having no tools but their triangular bodies and their special abilities!
Using just 7 of these abilities, Volvox offers 250 hand-drawn levels, for about 60 hours of play, and that's without counting achievements and stats! This variety of situations is possible thanks to the versatile main mechanic, inspired by the physical phenomenon of "rolling without slipping", the relationship between the path traveled by a body — in this case a Trimoeba! — and its rotation. Level surfaces and Trimoebas influence each other, resulting in intricate puzzles and enigmatic challenges.
Volvox's difficulty escalates quickly, but it does not require fast response times or specialized experience. It is difficult because almost no one is used to thinking in terms of rotating triangles: for this reason, both hardcore and casual players can find it interesting and challenging. Upon completing the game for the first time, a new advanced mode will be unlocked to test your skills in a different way. Volvox is not just a traditional puzzle game, as it is also designed as mental flexibility training, encouraging the player to continuously find new ways to use the resources available, to contrast the phenomenon of "functional fixedness".
Volvox is a game richly filled with triangles, eyes, and curls, which appear constantly in various forms in characters, controls, and backgrounds, for a strongly organic aesthetic. The game's visual style comes from watercolor painting, and this art style consciously alludes to cellular diffusion phenomena. In addition to the advanced mode mentioned above, completing the game for the first time unlocks new options to change the backgrounds in 16 variants, altering your perception of Volvox while experimenting with the second mode.
The sound effects and music were produced by making extensive use of a unique instrument called a "hang". The hang is a recent invention, lacking previous cultural connections, perfect to portray a time before time: the time of life's beginning.
The themes of birth and reproduction are interlaced with the game's primary campaign, presenting a strong message of love for life and celebrating life's beauty in all its shapes, down to the simplest worm.
Categories in common with Volvox: Indie
45. But to Paint a Universe
Follow the story of a little girl as she struggles to restore a sky broken by an evil monster in But to Paint a Universe! Play through a diverse adventure, where the rules change in every level, or test your skills in the time attack mode competing against yourself, or on the online boards for the highest score. Enjoy a wonderful aesthetic experience, and get lost in a beautiful and atmospheric world.
- 20 unique levels in adventure mode
- Online and offline scores
- Gorgeous imagery and a professional soundtrack
- Immersive game world, and challenging gameplay
- An engaging storybook narrative
46. Gem Monster
Gem Monster support vr mode and keyboard + mouse mode, both modes have good experience. In the game you fight different kinds of monsters in which are composed of gems and different colors. The only way to defeat them is to match and remove all the gems on their body. Each monster has it's own distinctive behavior and attack mode and you'll need to use different upgrades and skills to contend with them.
Please read the help tips carefully before fighting with monsters, which will help you to enjoy the game.
47. Ballz: Farm
The player controls the paddle which prevents a ball from falling from the playing field,
attempting to bounce it against a number of objects. The ball striking a object causes it
to disappear. When all objects are gone, the player goes to the next level. It's easy! Features✿ objects that have to be hit multiple times;
✿ moving objects;
✿ power-ups (expand and constrict the paddle, multiply the number
of balls, extra life, inversion of control, etc.);
✿ minimalism style and fun farm music;
✿ 30 different levels;
✿ trading cards and emoticons (coming soon).
There's trouble in Sleengville!
The villagers are being under attack by the terrible Tikkirama organization. They are in search for the legendary Great Portal Gems. Our hero, Sleengster, must find all the gems in every part of the Village before the bad guys do.
YOUR JOB HERE
Your job is to pass through 30 different stages in search for the Gems. On your quest, you will encounter various enemies, not only Tikkirama, but every scumbag creature in Sleengland that was willing to join the Tikkirama cause.
But you are not helpless!
On your journey, you will be helped by Digital PC Gentlemen who will help you keep your progress.
Gear and Unlockables
Also, you will have a quite nice range of weaponry hidden throughout stages, but save your ammo! Collect Sleengcoins along the way to unlock additional stages and get awards.
YamaYama is a whacky party game where you complete all sorts of mini-games to collect points on your path to victory. Most of the game modes utilise the FatSuit mechanic, where characters blow out and push other players away. It is made with easy-to-learn controls, so you can play with both video game veterans and newbies.
• 2-4 player local and online multiplayer
• Single player with 1-3 Monkey AI bots
• An excellent new game for the party!
• 23 game modes
• 6 characters
• The ultimate new game for the party!
• Join the Discussions if you have any questions!
Chippy is a twin-stick bullet-hell shooter with destructible bosses.
Chip them apart pixel-by-pixel, slice off sections, and attack their cores as fast as you can.FEATURES Dodge, shoot, and destroy 14 multi-form bosses
A variety of powerups - choose offensive or defensive based on your skill level
Simple scoring system - fastest time wins
Leaderboards for each stage and campaign
Replays with slowmo, fast-forward, hijacking, and comments 🔥👍💀