The best games like Smugglers 5: Invasion are:
- arrow_rightMagic Duels
- arrow_rightThe Witcher Adventure Game
- arrow_rightGato Roboto
- arrow_rightSword of the Stars: The Pit
- arrow_rightRunestone Keeper
- arrow_rightFlesh Eaters
100 Best Games Like Smugglers 5: Invasion:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (12)
- iOS (29)
- Android (16)
- macOS (43)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (13)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (6)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (7)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (15)
- Atari 7800 (2)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (6)
- Atari 8-bit (5)
- Atari ST (6)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (2)
After years of tireless explorations, brave Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger and riches: Northgard.
The boldest Northmen have set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, bring fame to their Clan and write history through conquest, trading, or devotion to the Gods.
That is, if they can survive the dire wolves and undead warriors roaming the land, befriend or defeat the giants, and survive the harshest winters ever witnessed in the North.
Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster...)
Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading...)
Play against your friends or against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities
2. Magic Duels
Magic Duels is a video game based on collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It follows Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers and its sequels. Unlike the predecessors, Magic Duels has a story mode that focuses on five original Planeswalkers. In general, the game features over 1300 earnable cards.
The gameplay repeats the one from the card game but is simplified. You participate in duels either with real players or AI opponents. Each player has a deck of cards consisting of lands and spells. To cast spells you need mana that lands produce. The duel stops when one player’s life is over. In the story mode you need to hold matches against an AI opponent using decks of five Planeswalkers.
Besides the story, there are several single-player missions and online duels. For example, you can test your strategy during the Two-headed Giant mode when four players split into teams competing with each other.
Gather, collect and manage resources.
Craft useful items & structures.
Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles...BECOME... A GATHERERBECOME... A FARMERBECOME... A MERCHANTBECOME... AN ADVENTURERBECOME... A BUILDER
5. Gato Roboto
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
6. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
A deadly plague ravages your world. Your last hope: a legendary alien facility dug deep into the Feldspar Mountains...a massive Pit, built by the ancient Suul'ka.
If 'The Pit' really exists, there might be something left. Something that will give your doctors a fighting chance at the cure.
All you know for sure is that every expedition into those mountains has failed to return...
And Nothing Sows Death Like the Suul'ka.
Quamdiu Poteris Superesse?
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a fun, fast, light-hearted turn-based RPG, where the tradition of Rogue and other old school dungeon-diving games meets the sci-fi Sword of the Stars universe, where the question to ask isn't "Did you make it to the end?" so much as "How far did you make it into The Pit before the monsters got you?"
Be brave, press on for the sake of your planet, and when all else fails, go out in a blaze of glory!Key Features
- 3 Characters to choose from... Marine, Pilot and Engineer!
- 30 Levels of ancient evil science between you and the cure!
- Improve your character and increase your skills as you try and find a way to survive the depths.
- Dozens and dozens of enemies drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- Over 50 weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects (for your equipment... and for you!) make each game unique.
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 100 items to discover, ranging from the familiar to ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help - or maybe hinder - your progress.
- Discover and decipher hidden messages, crafting recipes, and pieces of Sword of the Stars lore!
- Many fiendish ways to die including poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, starvation and of course... MONSTERS.
7. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
8. Flesh Eaters
Flesh Eaters is a real-time strategy zombie survival game developed by 16 Bit Nights. There is no plot present in the game. Just plain old survival.
Flesh Eaters features a retro pixel-art style. The game revolves around controlling a team of survivors that defends their shelter, goes out for scavenging resources and staying together.
It is necessary to build up your defenses as zombies profoundly affect the team's morale. If the morale falls too low, the team's members might attempt suicide, or refuse the orders you give them. It is possible to level up your survivors. Upon leveling them up, their health, morale, and weapon handling skills get increased.
Each survivor has their own skills. It is possible to hire a medic to treat the team's wound, a soldier to defend a specific area assigned to them, or an engineer to build up the base defenses. The medics and engineers can only equip melee weapons, while only the soldiers can only equip armor sets and firearms.
The players have to get out their hideout to get new supplies such as food, water, and ammo. It is possible to find new weapons and armor during such scavenger raids. The weapons you find can be further upgraded by an engineer. Upon upgrading, the weapons might acquire a rare damage stat, that will one-kill any zombie you find in the game, yet the chance of that happening is very low.
9. Wizardry 7: Crusaders of the Dark Savant
For the First Time
Full Soundtrack and Effects
True Point & Click Mouse Interface
Unprecedented Depth of Story
Begin your adventure in Crusaders of the Dark Savant. Import your characters from Bane of the Cosmic Forge or create a new party capable of surviving the rigors of a strange alien world.
Both friends and foes you'll discover as you search for the forgotton secret of a once madman - the secret of the very universe itself. And you won't be alone in your search. Others as enterprising as you have also entered this dimension. Only your actions - both past and present - will determine just how well you fare. From the depths of a dungeon to the blue and limitless skies, you'll see it all - you'll hear it all - in this latest Wizardry adventure.
Never has a game been as true to authentic fantasy role playing. Never has a game had four different beginnings. Never has a game been so vast.
Sometimes you won't find everything as you left it; you're not alone in this world. Sometimes the people you meet will like you... if you've been nice to their friends.
Forever true to the most acclaimed fantasy role-playing simulation ever, the sequel to Bane of the Cosmic Forge. Forever beautiful graphics and sound - indoors and out. Forever in the tradition of... Wizardry
Wizardry 7 Gold is currently only available in English and on the Windows platform.
10. Shattered Planet
Explore a dangerous planet that's different every time and try to survive!
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
11. Kero Blaster
From the creator of Cave Story comes Pixel's latest work; Kero Blaster.
The C&F Inc. teleporters are going offline all over the place, and it's up to an intrepid frog employee to fix the situation.
A classically-styled 2D side scrolling action game packed with adventure.
You are a bipedal frog and a master of the Custodial Sciences, charged with the unenviable task of ridding your company's teleporters of strange black creatures.
Fight for your life through a menagerie of unique monsters while getting your hands on exciting new tools of the trade.
Also, there are FREE games with same characters available on STEAM too!
PINK HOUR and its sequel, PINK HEAVEN.
Please try them for the system test of Kero Blaster.
12. Dead In Bermuda
DEAD IN BERMUDA is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, in which you lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash on a strange island. Assign your survivors to tasks, gain experience and develop your survival skills, research and craft new items for the camp, explore the island for resources and solve the mysteries behind an ancient atlantean prophecy.Key Features
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
Battlepaths is a loot-centric and addictive 2D-RPG featuring neat monster hacking, an excellent loot system and a huge variety of character development. Learn skills, use powerfull potions, and hunt down the Chaos Overlord. The battle begins in Babatula, the first of three big realms to explore.
Battlepaths offers a sophisticated drop system that generates countless different items along with more than 50 unique items. The character customization allows you to create a unique hero with its own strengths and weaknesses. You can build a heavy, damage dealing tank, a deadly ninja that utilizes high speed and agility to attack his victims from out of nowhere, a true master of mind who crushes his foes with powerful combinations of special abilities, or something in between.
You can choose to play in different realms that each have their own landscape and their own set of creatures. The many superior items you will find can be exchanged between different characters, one of which will eventually become the first powerful enough to face the Chaos Overlord.
Prepare yourself for Battlepaths!
14. Infectonator: Survivors
Imagine if Left 4 Dead gets a retro make-over and mixed with a little bit of roguelike and survival simulation mechanics, the result would be "Infectonator : Survivors".
"Infectonator : Survivors" is a Randomized Permadeath Survival Simulator that combines RTS, Tower Defense, Roguelike, and Management-Simulation gameplay. Your goal is to lead a group of survivors in a struggle to stay alive and find rescue in a zombie apocalyptic world. You must scavenge resources, build defenses, and find a way to survive in a game where death is permanent and levels are randomly generated.
• Awesome pixel art graphics.
• Randomly generated cities every time you play.
• Permanent Death. Each survivor matters, every decision counts.
• Addictive TD gameplay combined with action packed real time strategy elements.
• Deep and engaging management simulation gameplay.
15. Mighty Party
It’s very simple and addictive – one tap to put the fighter onto the battlefield and only 3 MINUTES to win! It can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play heroes who can absolutely change situation on the battlefield and bring you top place in rankings!
Find dozens of fighters in PvP and enjoyable Journey! Level up them to reveal their new skills and qualities! Combine them with other heroes to gather a legendary PARTY OF CHAMPIONS!
Tile-based & fast-paced innovative battle system. Easy to grasp and extremely tactical!
Infinite squad combinations from dozens of Champions with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Lots of ways to power-up Heroes: level-up them, bind them with others, turn them into GOLD ones!
Captivating PVP (Rankings, Tournaments, Events, Survival, Raids etc.) with great rewards!
Very tactical Campaign with epic story of Heavenly Roads and true hero’s Journey!
Also you can check our other projects. Epiq step-by-step RPG with elements of strategy Forge of Gods and exciting VR-shooter Cargo Cult: Shoot'n'Loot VR.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid core.
16. Star Control: Origins
Explore a living galaxy filled with alien civilizations, new and exotic worlds, pulse pounding combat, and a deep, rich history that is yours to unravel!
Congratulations! You are the Captain of Earth's very first interstellar ship. That's good. Really good. So very good. There's just one small problem. Barely worth mentioning but a hostile alien race known as the Scryve want to exterminate us. We need you to go find allies, discover and use these so-called Precursor relics to upgrade your ship and try to avoid getting eaten along the way so that you can save humanity. We don't want you to feel pressure though. Just the very future of the human race rests on your shoulders.
You can pre-order Star Control®: Origins now and get access to the Betas. Do so and you get the game at a discount as the price will rise the closer we get to finishing.
Beta 1: Fleet Battles. Assemble your ships into a fleet and take them into combat online, against devious computer opponents or against your soon-to-be former friend sitting next to you. You can also craft your own ships and fight with them and share them online. Available 11/16/17
Beta 2: World Maker. Build your own worlds, share them or add worlds others create. Then send your Lander to explore the surface, find relics and fight alien creatures. Available: This Winter.
Beta 3: Creator of Universes. Create a universe...within a universe! Alternatively, download universes others make and visit them and find out their stories, aliens, ships, planets! Available: After this Winter.
Final release: When it's done. Seriously, you'll tell us when it's ready. Right? I mean you wouldn't just make us work on this forever. That would be wrong. Cruel even. Star Control: Origins has a lot to live up to.
- Interact with aliens, both malicious and absurd.
- Explore a living universe that frankly can't believe you're flying around in that...thing.
- Travel across exotic and amazing worlds searching for relics, Precursor artifacts, and treasures.
- Navigate through thousands of planets in a universe that has a deep history spanning back hundreds of thousands of years.
- Interact directly with the development team, post your ideas, and be part of something amazing!
17. Space Rangers: Quest
SPACE RANGERS: QUEST is a new text adventure in the world of Space Rangers with a touch of nostalgia. Save the Coalition from the new threat!
Choose a space ship and sail on a journey. You are to research the origin of the threat and defend the organic life. But do not expect to be laureled – a life of the ranger is full of danger. You will be getting hard-earned credits, doing the dirty and sometimes illegal work. But if you manage to get space maps, then you will gain access to the entire galaxy full of possibilities. Intelligent and over-intelligent races, battles vs. pirates, holograms and hallucinations, battle controlled robots! Never say never and just be on guard.FEATURES
- CLASSIC TEXT QUESTS. A classic sci-fi saga both in the form and contents, easy written and humorous.
- INGENIOUS PUZZLES. A space ranger shall be smart and intuitive to find the way out of challenging situations. Dozens of unrepeatable situations – from combat to especially hard-to-crack puzzles.
- SPACE BATTLES. It is kind of stupid to leave a dock without guns – humongous space monsters are quite unlikely to attack you, but numerous pirates from every system definitely can. Shields ready?
- ROLE-PLAYING. By completing tasks you can earn not only credits to get fuel or repair a ship, but also to do multiple upgrades. Spend them all, or deposit for future – this is the question. So use them wisely!
- RANDOM EVENTS. Every system always means a new acquaintance, but it is quite hard to tell what it brings.
- UNKNOWN TWISTS and Turns of Supposedly Well-Known Events. An attentive ranger will find out much more than what was in the galaxy news.
18. Dragon Cliff 龙崖
Years after Prince Lu’s rebellion, the Crown Prince of Dragon Court has been mysteriously kidnapped. Dragon Cliff is an RPG/Town Management game. Players are to recruit adventurers, kill monsters, hunt treasures, craft armories, accommodate residents, upgrade town facilities and finally reveal the great mystic behind the Dragon Emperor.Features
- Up to 25 adventurer classes to choose from. Every class has its own unique battle ability and progression curve. Whether it’s a young warlock, wind wizard, drunk reader, fire spirit or a soul thief, they are all ready to server your town with their exclusive tactics and strategic strength.
- Time Based Command battle system: During battles, adventurers follow their ability rules to execute turns by themselves. ‘Rage Points’ are accumulated following each unit move, and players can quickly unleash powerful tactics at any time by spending them. As tactics are played in real time instead of taking turns, battles are fast paced and intense!
- There are almost 100 different active and passive skills to be explored with. Every skill has its distinguishable strategic pros and cons, and begging for players’ experimentation.
- More than 300 different weapons, armors and accessories to be discovered or produced.
- More than 200 types of monsters among 5 different maps wait for your exploration.
- By attracting high class residents and upgrading town facilities, players can build schools and even casinos, specialize in adventurer’s battle skills and improve armory technologies. There are up to 20 different types of residents to be attracted, and each type has its own unique contribution combinations, ranging from technology, culture or political points to valuable raw resources!
19. Monster Slayers
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers is a complete reimagining of the free web-based hit of the same name, which has been played over 4 million times on gaming portal, Kongregate. A rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure, Monster Slayers uses an innovative card-based battle system and lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a new hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.Features
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- Choose from six different classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Fight for your place at the top of the Monster Slayers leaderboards
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
20. Invisigun Heroes
Invisigun Heroes is a multiplayer, single-screen stealth battle arena with a twist: everyone’s invisible! Predictable grid-based movement ensures that you know where you are, but other players don’t. Vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. Using special abilities and firing your Invisigun will also momentarily give you away. Along with items and powerups, these mechanics reward stealth, trickery, reflex, forethought, deception, bluffing, and awareness. A variety of lovingly-made environments, maps, game modes, and abilities combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery.
Multi-playerCompete with up to 4 friends or bots on a single screen Single-playerTest your skills in a single player challenge mode with 3 skill levels Online PlayMix and match local and online players Controller SupportControl your hero using gamepads or the keyboard Pixel ArtEnjoy hand-crafted pixel art made with care Unique HeroesBattle your friends using a variety of heroes, each with unique special abilities Many EnvironmentsExplore 60 maps spread across 5 planets, each with unique interactivity, hazards, and weather effects Unique Game ModesChoose from a variety of game modes playable on every map for deep replayability Match ModifiersCustomize the game mode conditions with match modifiers Instant ReplaysView hilariously revealing instant replays that expose tactics Export GIFsSave instant replays as animated GIFs Full SoundtrackGroove to the custom pulsing, ambient soundtrack composed by Paper Sound
SurvivalLast hero standing wins a point each round HunterEvery kill earns a point during the rounds Zone ControlMaintain control of the zone to score points DeadlineMost kills within a time limit wins CarrierSurvive while controlling the token Land GrabClaim the most territory to win Beast TamerTame the wild beasts and collect rewards to win
21. Reprisal Universe
Thallos - Once a mighty warrior and leader -
is now forgotten and cast aside.
His tribes scattered and his totems lost.
Ananke with her brothers Erebus and Tartarus have risen against him,
jealous of the favour their parents had shown him.
Left for dead in exile, Thallos survived using the land around him.
Although weak he knew his moment to restore his people
and recover his totems would come.
Biding his time, waiting.
And that moment was before him,
that moment was now …
Help Thallos guide and rescue his people. Using special totem powers you can control nature itself unleashing its full fury on anyone that stands in your way. As you explore distant lands you must gather your lost tribes and Amulets. But be warned, other tribes may not take too kindly to your intentions and will put up a fight!
Created in homage to Populous, Reprisal's Universe spans over 34 planets and 184 islands pitting you against 3 other tribes - each with their own aggression traits. Learn to control the 15 totem powers, upgrading them as you explore and harness the 5 Wonder totems for maximum effect. In this Universe you won't be alone, other explorers will be present helping you to uncover items and leaving their own legacies on islands you will explore.
22. Just Ignore Them
Welcome to the Just Ignore Them Steam Store Page.
Before considering purchasing Just Ignore Them, please try our FREE demo and read the rest of this section.
Just Ignore Them is a point and click adventure horror that is mainly story driven. It contains an alterable story line which the player can control with critical choices. However, the main plot does not change (This is due to a possible sequel). The game is roughly a few hours long (For first time players), but this also depends on some of the choice you make during the game.
It's your job to discover the mystery of the invading monsters.
One night can feel like a lifetime of pain, suffering and horror to a child...
The story starts of a Little boy at the age of 8 who is tormented by monsters that live in his house. He lives with his mother which works from home so she can look after him. You will be taking a glimpse into the future which can be altered by the choices you make, which will alter the game's ending. The story is to resemble some what of a movie script rather than a game.
23. Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman
Enter the world ripe with magic and monsters. Become the Black Swordsman and slay thousands of enemies in an epic action RPG!
War broke between the industrious Imperium and the savage tribes of Wilderness. Demons and carrions have returned to the land.
Play all sides and make your own decisions. Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness!
Level up your character with skills of your choice. Select from more than 30 unique & tiered skills to improve your character.
Loot gold from slain enemies, find treasures and negotiate quest rewards. Choose from hundreds of exquisite armors, swords and accessories.Features
Dark Harvest Mode. Standalone action game with separate character and inventory. Win a sequence of battles to level and gear up.
Torken Arena. Face the mightiest Torken warriors in an unforgiving contest for gold and fame.
Dark Shrine. Long forgotten shrine in the woods holds a sinister secret. (Repeatable quest.)
Dark Item Set. Mastercrafted full heavy armor, sword and accessories available at merchants. Jet black and imbued with dark magic powers.
Fortune Teller. Orisee is a master of the Destiny Tarot. For a price, she may steal a card from fate itself.Support and Feedback
Please contact [email protected] with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage for the latest development updates and news.
24. Party Hard Tycoon
Party Hard 2 is coming!
Manage your own nightclub in Party Hard Tycoon, the most accurate nightclub sim of the year! Expanding upon the AI & hilarious setups of Party Hard, the game takes a tycoon-style look at what it's like to be a professional partymaker.
- Organize the perfect party
- Pick a theme to make your event special
- Place the speakers accurately to drive your guests crazy
- Don't forget about security, entertainment, and booze
25. Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
26. Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth (2016)
A deadly new breed of human monster is on the rise, and it’s up to players to stop the infestation before it spreads. Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth is a new and greatly improved version of B&C: Deadline. the follow-up to Breach & Clear, the critically acclaimed hybrid tactical strategy game. The game gives players real-time control over a squad of four elite Special Forces tasked with tracking down information on the source of the infestation.
- Enthralling Action: Adds real-time strategy to a franchise already acclaimed for its tactical combat.
- New Modes: An all-new Command Mode gives total control over the entire squad for on-the-fly tactical planning.
- Deep, strategic gameplay: Plan and execute detailed strategies as players encounter a wide assortment of enemy types and combat scenarios.
- Detailed open world: Explore the secrets hidden deep within Harbor City via several districts, each with dynamically generated areas.
- RPG Elements: Countless side quests where players can grab experience and level up their squad’s core and tactical abilities, grab rare ammo, weapons and gear.
1Quest is a turn-based roguelike RPG where you play as a young adventurer who pursues an evil blood cult that has abducted several children, including the princess of the kingdom!
You got 7 days before they can start their evil ritual to summon an ancient demon by sacrificing the children. Each region of the realm contains dungeons full of hostile creatures, but you will also find help and get various rewards depending on which path you take towards rescuing the children. But you need to hurry, if you want to save them all...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and prevent the blood cult from summoning the demon.Key features
- Turn based RPG
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinities for more diversity and replayability
2039. Water is no longer environmentally sustainable supply.
Most of it is too contaminated and toxic to be suitable for any use by humankind.
As the global population has grown to 12.4 billion, the water crisis became front page news.
The remaining fresh water will not last forever; it will become depleted.
Transnational Corporation SICON holds world domination and control over fresh water resources for several years.
The complicated and unstable situation resulted in violent uprisings among themiddle-class across the globe.
The world approaches its first week in state of emergency...
Westboro is an Indie Point'n'Click Action RPG with a unique real-time combat system.
It is easy to play, but hard to master. Use your abilities and variety of weapons to defeat enemies. Rely on armor or be quick enough to keep yourself in safety. Be stealthy or try to gundown everyone. Fight enemies at long-range or force them to engage in close quarters combat. ...Choose your own playstyle!
29. The Corporate Machine
The Corporate Machine™ is Stardock's classic 2001 real-time economic strategy game, available now on Steam. Dive back into the timeless battle for one of the most ruthless environments ever created: international trade.
Corporations exist in a constant state of war: Plotting to destroy their rivals, CEOs chase world domination through economic strategies less deadly but more complex than any military maneuver. Control the market, or face the prospect of buyout and bankruptcy. Build your business empire, dominate the industry, and amass a fortune you will need that private island to fully enjoy.
30. Beater Spirit
BS is the game where you make your own rules. Create the match of any size and complexity and get the reward for completing it ! Try to get all the costumes and weapons skins from the random store.
-The great amount of costumes and skins
-The fast creation of your own match
31. Starr Mazer: DSP
Starr Mazer: DSP is a side-scrolling shoot’em up in the same vein as classics like Gradius and Lords of Thunder with a roguelike twist on the traditional lives/continues system. Players take control of a squadron of DSP pilots with different ships, weapon loadouts and voices. Your mission is to battle through nine frantic arcade levels, countless waves of enemies, 3 powerful bosses, and take down the G’ell Super Ship in a single run.
The citizens of Thersa-CPIX are at war and we’re not sending one hero to the fight, we’re sending EVERYONE!
- Levels - Battle through nine Levels, across three intense arcade-style bullet-filled acts! Take the fight from the surface of war torn Thersa-CPIX to the Space Gate and up to the heart of the G’ell Super Ship; the Adamastor!
- Recruit - Recruit a diverse team of humans, aliens, and a dog! Hand pick your DSP team before every mission using their weapons, stats and battle order to your advantage!
- SK:ORE - The fight never ends with SK:ORE! There are no game overs in this battle! Use your SK:ORE from fallen enemies and Carbomite pickups to purchase a new squadron of pilots!
- Unlock Pilots - Discover legendary pilots! Give your squadron an edge in battle with unique legendary pilots like Slimo, Bunny Killmaster, Don Thacker and many more!
- Power Up - Power up your weapons for maximum destruction! Collect Carbomite from fallen foes to power up your primary fire or to fuel your super weapon!
Starr Mazer: DSP was born as a passion project during the development of its bigger brother, the point-and-click SHMUP hybrid, Starr Mazer. Originally, Imagos Softworks teamed up with veteran development studio Pixeljam to craft a demo environment to test weapons, enemy attack patterns and space combat. When both teams couldn’t stop playing the single demo level they designed, they knew they were onto something very, very special.
Shortly after, Don Thacker and Miles Tilmann started working tirelessly to crack the code and turn the little demo into a unique fully featured experience. After playing Rogue Legacy, Don was inspired to craft an elegant roguelike game loop to add a refreshing update to the shooter genre. Thus the DSP MkI Corp was founded and a perilous battle that pitted thousands of pilots against the G’ell invasion was born!
A unique game mechanic alone isn’t enough to be memorable. So to bring the world to life in stunning pixel art, the team enlisted Starr Mazer art director Maximo V. Lorenzo, lead artist PixelPiledriver, background artist Christopher Pariano and programmer Justo Delgado Baudí. Arcade High also joins with an intense synthwave soundtrack to round out the experience and take what was once a single demo test level into a fully realized shoot’em up experience!
Hi there! It’s Dan, Playism’s senior content manager. Starr Mazer as a whole is a project I’m very close to and I wanted to say a few words about it.
A major cornerstone of my video game experiences growing up was sitting in front of the TV playing hours of Life Force, R-Type and Gradius. What enraptured me about these games were the stories they told in their boxart, levels, the kinds of enemies that appeared, the bosses and the way they implied humanity’s imminent extinction. These were stories that not only came alive in my imagination, but that were also clearly communicated in pixel art that was not always so clear. Despite low-fi graphics, the experience was profoundly hi-fidelity.
It was a trend that I didn’t feel followed the genre as a whole. Cave took SHMUP story-telling to new heights with Mushihimesama and Death Smiles; Treasure did so with Radiant Silver Gun and Ikaruga. However, I felt the stories in those games came across quite differently as my attention was drawn toward moments and bullets rather than stages and bosses. Impressive as they were, my focus was simply on other things—like not dying horribly.
As I came to know Don’s work in film, such as his shorts and feature length film, Motivational Growth, I understood where Starr Mazer: DSP’s strengths in story came from. And talking with him about classic and modern games I finally understood how Imagos Softworks and Pixeljam were seamlessly blending modern roguelike designs with old school, horizontal, SHMUP story-telling.
Starr Mazer: DSP will be my first personal experience with Early Access and I’m thrilled to see where this adventure goes. I can’t wait to undertake it with you.
32. Yargis - Space Melee
Yargis is a fast paced, top down spaceship shooter. Customize your ship to join a battle online or offline. Yargis is focused on team based, close combat action. The game has a variety of battle and co-op game modes and a powerful editor make Yargis a great game!
CONTROLS: Hold down W for Thrust, use the Mouse to steer, and Space for brake. Customize controls in settings > controls for asteroids style non-fixed. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646975914
Compete head on with other players online, over a LAN, or play against the computer offline. Game modes include:
- King of the Hill
- Capture the Flag
- Prison Break
- Base Conquer (Co-Op)
- Maze Race and CTF (Capture the Flag) Maze
- Melee Battle
Play Yargis’s single player story over 29 levels. Each level offers new challenges for you and your ship.
Yargis is a pilot for the Earth's military in the year 3013. Despite having explored far beyond Pluto and Alpha Centauri, no contact with alien life has been made. Until now; an unknown species only known as the Mukka are attacking Earth and its inhabitants. It’s up to Yargis to defend Earth and help uncover their fiendish plot, while trying not to get blown to smithereens.
- Blow up enemies.
- Navigate through asteroid fields
- Fly through nebulae, stars and space stations
Compete with your friends on the same computer for lag free space action. Use your keyboard, mouse, or Xbox 360 game controllers.
You can earn money and experience points in game by playing both single player and multiplayer. Level up your character to buy cool new ships and use the money you earn to get new weapons and items. Granular upgrades can be used to improve the parts on your ship.
Yargis’ game physics are based in real world physics: your ship has momentum and is affected by gravity. Explosions push your ship and even firing a weapon may affect your ship as well.
Easily create levels with drag and drop items and Lua scripts for more powerful features. Your friends can instantly download the levels you create by joining your local or dedicated online server.
Download your very own copy of Yargis now and join the battle or create your own dedicated server.
Our team created all of our content including music, graphics, game engine, and story in St. Louis, Missouri. We built our game engine from the ground up for the best and most unique experience.
We run 24/7 game servers and we host regular tournaments! Buy a multi-pack of Yargis to play with your friends!
Join us in space with Yargis!
33. Hexagon Defense
Welcome to the career officer, and was promoted to Admiral! This is an unusual, dynamic Tower Defense, a lot of levels. The towers have a different shooting mode, and the enemies of a different color. You will have time to repair the tower and improve them. Beware the mini-bosses! Earn medals. Good luck!
- 3 mission, 60 levels.
- 3 switchable modes of shooting towers!
- Military Support Services.
- Officer career and awards.
- Mini-bosses eaters space!
Categories in common with Hexagon Defense: Indie
34. Super Dungeon Run
Super Dungeon Run is a fast paced, addictive action game in which you guide a party of hapless heroes on a quest for loot in the depths of a dark and dangerous dungeon!
You’ll always start off with a small group of peasants. Here they are, the little scamps:
The peasants aren’t… how shall I put this… the smartest of individuals, but they’re a merry bunch and are always eager to please! They like nothing better than a good dungeon run, but sadly, they’re not very good at it.
That’s where you come in! Try and get them to the exit stairs safely. Everything else is a bonus as far as I’m concerned!
- Super Dungeon Run is a massively single player roguelike RPG! It is designed to be accessible and addictive. It’s part Diablo, part Temple Run and part Pikmin.
- Different every time! Semi-procedural levels mean no two dungeon runs will be the same.
- Epic equipment! Unlocking new outfits and potions for your heroes will greatly improve their strength and capabilities, allowing them to get deeper into the dungeon for greater rewards.
- Deadly traps and dangerous monsters! Encounter all manner of creatures and contraptions that are focused solely on your premature demise in a variety of violent (and usually messy) ways.
- Multiple dungeon types! Discover multiple dungeons and their various inhabitants, such as the musty, mildewy cellar, or the eerie, enigmatic crypt.
- Exciting content! Complete quests for colourful characters or see how far down into the dungeon you can make it. Will you discover what lurks in the deep dark depths?
- Get loot! Make your fortune by pilfering gold from the dank denizens of the dungeon and discover valuable materials to craft upgrades for your heroes.
- Level up your party! Gain experience and stop your heroes from spectacularly dying in the dungeon… for a while anyway!
As it is now, Super Dungeon Run is completely playable from start to finish (as well as being hugely fun). By releasing initially through Steam’s Early Access, we gain the opportunity to fully flesh out the game as we envision it. We plan to expand the game in the following ways:
- Graphics - Adding dynamic lighting and shadows will not only make the game look fantastic, but will also open up new gameplay possibilities; traps may be hidden in the darkness and monsters will lurch at the party from the shadows.
- Outfits - New costumes for your heroes to wear!
- Magic - New magic! Imagine raining down a meteor storm on your enemies, or frying them with a lightning strike!
- Enemies - Expect to see more rank and file creatures as well as unique boss monsters!
- Environments - New monsters will need new places to call home, so adding more dungeon types is a no-brainer.
- Quests - A greater variety of quests increases the lifespan of the game and keeps things fresh and interesting.
- Abilities - New abilities and special moves for the heroes. Anyone familiar with skills in MOBAs or MMOs will immediately understand how these would work and how they can introduce endless tactics and strategies.
- Deaths - Super Dungeon Run should be funny even when your heroes die. If you’ve seen the cartoon violence of Itchy and Scratchy, you’ll know what we mean!
- Steamworks - Steam specific content like achievements and trading cards as well as Linux and Mac versions of the game.
We are also very keen to hear your thoughts and feedback about Super Dungeon Run, so please feel free to post in the Community Hub! We'll be keeping a close eye on it, so you can be sure we'll see your messages!
- Youtube - ProperGames
- Twitter - @Proper_Games
- Facebook - propergames
35. Dark Fear
*** WARNING: This game contains frightening scenes which some players may find disturbing! *** DESCRIPTION
You wake up in pitch blackness. You have no idea who you are, where you are or how you got here - it's up to you to figure it out!
For horror game fans seeking out that ultimate fix, 'Dark Fear' delivers an immersive, frightening experience wrapped in a cinematic soundtrack and a dark, twisted storyline written by an ex-film industry professional. The game can only described as blend between RPG and adventure with a 2D graphical style similar to the classic PC games from the 1980s (think Myst meets Kings Quest). Its simplistic approach allows even the most casual gamers to gently unfold and enjoy its many complex layers of game mechanics.
Explore a diverse landscape filled with forests, mountains, lakes and deserts. Make allies in the local village, upgrade your weapon and armor, go hunting/fishing and fight your way to the truth by slaying your foes, solving puzzles and helping people with their problems.FEATURES
- A combination of both adventure and RPG game mechanics
- Classic 1980's PC style visuals
- A cinematic Hollywood-style soundtrack composed by film industry professionals
- A deep and engaging storyline
- Higher clarity, improved audio quality over the original mobile version
Developer Interview on Horror website Dread Central
36. Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior
Cybarian The Tme Travelling Warrior is a classically inspired arcade action game, with a mixture of modern and retro gaming tropes.
The game is an amalgamation of old school 2d platformers and side scrolling beat em’ ups.Features
- Beautifully animated and expertly realised retro style pixel art.
- Epic boss battles! Expand your abilities!
- Explosive and engaging combat!
- Classic platforming.
Dragonpath is a fast-paced top-down hack'n'slash RPG with abilities tied to equipment rather than classes. The game takes place in a broken underground realm inhabited by vicious monsters and few struggling remnants of civilization.
Baptised in the dragon’s fire the champion yearns for vengeance; the master’s nemesis must fall. Master the ruthless combat, carve a bloody path through the depths of this ruined world and take the fight to the wretched being festering in the abyss.Features
- Campaign with 15 levels divided into 4 chapters
- Singleplayer, local co-op (2 players) and online co-op (up to 4 players)
- Abilities are tied to equipped items instead of classes
- 20+ bosses and 30+ enemy types
- 90+ items to find and plenty of enchants to modify them
- Customizable hair style
Do you dare to walk the Dragonpath?
38. Vampire's Fall: Origins
For countless years the villagers of Vamp’Ire have enjoyed a life of peace and happiness. But now, rumors are spreading about a wielder of dark magic - a Witchmaster. Fearing the rumors to be true, the village musters a militia to prepare for the worst. You are a recruit enrolling to defend the village. Little do you know, fate has something special in store for you…
A tribute to classic RPGs. Made with passion, by old-school gamers.
Vampire’s Fall: Origins is a 2D open-world RPG with tactical combat. Create your character, choose your bloodline and venture out in the world. Will you wreck havoc in the land, or be the hero people are longing for?
Fully customizable characters
Skills and abilities to shape your character
Choose your bloodline: Nosferatu, Ranjeni, Magistrav or Equides
Over 250 graphically unique weapons and armor
39. The Sun at Night
The tide of Soviet power washing across the face of the Earth could possibly have been turned back at various stages of history. But the new energy sources they discovered lit a fire under the Russian war machine. So when Stalin rolled into Paris, the resulting flare-up of global conflict left little more than smoking ash heaps where America and Great Britain had been.
Now, Stalin is dead. Though resistance movements have emerged, the Soviets still stand supreme as rulers of the globe. Only a force from beyond the earth could possibly tip the balance.
Abram Krupin, leader of a resistance cell, knows this. When he sees a dog fall from the stars, then, he takes it as an omen. This dog speaks, wears silver armor, and has an arsenal of mysterious weapons. Abram calls her Laika.
Laika believes that, despite all odds, she can protect the countless lives crushed by the Soviets.
The Sun at Night is a 2D action platformer to be released in three parts. All episodes will feature:
- Massive, nonlinear levels that model the layouts of real locations in a way not yet seen in other platformers
- Large, choice-rich skill trees that let players approach the game the way they want to
- A novel defensive mechanic that lets players turn the firepower of Laika's enemies against them
- Smoothly flowing, fast-paced shooting action
- A story of struggle and hope, full of twists and revelations
- Rich, evocative art depicting a world dominated by a technologically ascendant Soviet empire
- Secrets and rewards hidden in every corner for the determined player
40. Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe
Streets of Red was designed to be played over and over again, with each run offering up the potential for new content. Six unique playable characters and an ever-growing level selection work to keep the gameplay from getting old and rotten, while the easy to learn but hard to master combat system allows for plenty of depth.
With every kill, you earn cash that can be spent on upgrades, or to revive yourself when you die. You better learn how to make cash fast and spend it smart in Streets of Red because when you're dead, your save data dies with you. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills here won't stop until every street runs red with blood! Are you up for the challenge of an anti-lifetime?
41. Fear Equation
The world is covered in fog. Most who enter the fog disappear, and those who survive say it brings their nightmares to life.
No-one knows where it came from, but they all have ideas. Some say it's an experiment gone wrong, others believe it's divine judgement. And you? All you know is that the Sun is rumoured to shine just over the horizon.
You are The Engineer. You have designed the perfect system: a train, sealed off from the fog, ready to rescue survivors and take them to salvation.
If only they'd listen...Fear Equation is a turn-based strategy with rogue-like elements where you must take control of a modified freight train in an end-of-the-world scenario. The landscape has been overrun by a thick, deadly fog that manifests the nightmares of those inside it. Your survival depends on tactical planning and careful resource management.
As the Engineer, you'll need to rescue survivors, analyse their dreams and build defenses to protect them from their own imaginations. Complicating matters, passengers have their own theories as to how the fog was created and will form inter-carriage factions based on their beliefs.
Every game is unique and you can customise your Engineer to dramatically change how the game is played.Your passengers bring their nightmares with them. When the fog attacks, it will make their worst fears come alive. Read your passengers’ dream logs to help prepare defenses.The train needs resources and there's only one way to get them: send your passengers back out into the fog. Listen to radio broadcasts for hints and equip your scavengers well. But don’t stay too long because they’ll disappear into the fog.Passengers will group into four factions based on where they think the fog came from. Different factions are associated with different nightmares, skills and concerns. You’ll need to maximise their talents, handle their disputes and meet their needs.Create your own Engineer with special modifiers - both good and bad - that determine your individual train's starting conditions, overall difficulty and the different courses the game can take. Personalise your Engineer further by importing photos of yourself (or others) for use with your character.Populate your train with passengers of your own design using the custom passenger creator. Name, vital statistics, occupation, factional tendencies and influence can all be modified. As with Engineer customisation, you can import photos from outside the game to give each passenger a life of their own.Explore a richly detailed 3D cabin and interact with computers, train controls, maps and consoles. All interaction points feature an in-game manual so you’ll never get lost.
With squabbling passengers, limited resources and wandering foes including the cult-like "Fearless" and powerful military, the fog might be the least of your concerns...About Screwfly StudiosWe're a two-man developer based in Australia, dedicated to creating deep, innovative strategy games for PC. Fear Equation is Screwfly's third title; its previous games Zafehouse: Diaries and Deadnaut are also available on Steam.
Apollo4x is a game of transporting 5 resources between planets, and you have limited fuel to do so. It's a bit puzzle, a bit resource management, and some tycoon strategy. There are no build queues, and you are having meaningful interaction with your economy every single turn. There are no "other players" to compete against, but we've instead used a "time pressure" type enemy that consumes planets as it spreads across the map - because a fun game needs a challenge component, and we find symmetric AI opponents problematic in other games, so this was the best solution. Difficulty is fully in your control, and ranges from zero-challenge to something the creators can't beat, so you'll find your own best settings with experience.
Apollo4x has "4X" in the title, but this is not an indicator that we've made a "traditional formula" title like Master of Orion, or the games that follow that economic and combat model. Steam has a multitude of games that do, and do it so well that there's no point in us making a competitor to them.
What we did is toss out the economic model of exploring a hidden map, having AI opponents that attempt to play the same game as the player (because they generally fail, and obviously cheat) and long build queues where you just hit "next turn" 100 times before anything significant happens. Rather than have you build a navy of spaceships and militarily conquer other simulated players, we made more of a tycoon puzzle economy. Each planet has three "exports" and you put two "imports" on them. Money is made by matching exports on one planet to imports on another, with the limitation of fuel availability, which is dependent on how upgraded each planet is.
Since we don't have simulated players to compete against, we decided on using a "creeping doom" style opponent. The enemy spreads out organically from their homeworld(s) at a pace you determine in the difficulty settings. You can, and will have to, slow their spread and defend your own planets from this steadily encroaching threat. Each enemy colony adds +1 army to their homeworld defense, so the player is encouraged to keep the enemy from growing into an impossible strength and speed of expansion by "pruning" their colonies. If your chosen win condition is to cleanse the galaxy of them entirely, you'll have to weaken them first through attrition.
We went out of the 4X realm and built in a tactical card game inspired in part by some of our favorite tabletop combat games. Morale, combined arms, and multiple possible tactics for each of the very unique units to choose from every turn. Four different enemy clans to battle, based on the four horsemen - death, war, pestilence and famine. Each has an entirely different set of units and tactics and requires a completely different battle plan to beat. War fights with brute force, while pestilence attacks with morale crushing horror weapons, and death gave up their bodies for machines and now are the unliving reapers. Currently there is no space combat or fleet building, being instead like Starship Troopers where your troops are "dropped in" and just fight the ground war. This is to keep things simple and not have two different combat systems in a game that's primarily a trading puzzle - but if Apollo4X does well, it's on the list for whatever sequel we make.
Winning the game is accomplished by either economic or military means. You can kill all the enemy homeworlds. Alternately, stockpile 300 of each market resource, or upgrade your colonies to produce a cumulative 500 "stellar network" points and colonize 20 planets. Military, economic, or expansion victory is your choice.
Finally, we allowed you maximum choice of difficulty. Tailor the game to your needs, so you feel challenged but not overwhelmed. If you think the economy could be more resistive, turn it up. If you want to not worry about enemy expansion you can weaken them, start them with less colonies, or lower rate of expansion. Or, if you really like the combat game, set the economy to easy and add all four enemy types to the map at maximum strength -- good luck with that, though. If you want to go fully casual, we even allow you to turn off economic failure, and have unlimited funds to experiment with. We, as players ourselves, lose interest in games that are too hard or too easy, so it seemed important to give the player full control of it. Since most people want to play on "average", we'll be listening to feedback about which difficulty settings are most popular and adjust the "average" levels to those trends down the road a bit.
We dared to be different in a genre full of excellent but too similar titles. If different is what you need, this is it.
43. Moon Tycoon
Moon Tycoon is a city-building computer game released in 2001 by Anarchy Enterprises. It's based on the creation of a lunar colony. Moon Tycoon has three campaigns to play through, each with its own story-line, starting around the year 2021.
Campaign 1: Earth is in a global energy crisis, and the only thing that can stop it is a precious ore called Helium 3 that can only be found on the Moon.
Campaign 2: The energy crisis is over, but competition begins to heat up as corporations battle for lunar domination as space borne epidemics, discontent over living conditions and space disasters become more frequent.
Campaign 3: Mankind makes yet another leap as it begins the next stage of space exploration: the colonization of the asteroid belt beyond Mars.
Each campaign has ten levels to play through each with varied levels of difficulty. All three campaigns make up a larger story, so they can only be played in order and starting with the first. There is also a sandbox mode; where you can set the starting money, terrain type, ore quantity and average building life; it also lets you select the Moon or asteroid.
The game is played on the Play Area, on which completed and under-construction structures are displayed. Players also use this screen to begin construction of buildings and alter the terrain. The play area is raised up from the surrounding view and can also have a grid. There are plenty of Building Menus, along with Colony Management, Disasters, and Options.
The Building Menu display the various types of structures available for construction. These buildings are divided into different categories: Housing and Medical, Tourism, Research, Rewards (earned by different objectives), Utilities, and Industry.
44. Chaos Sector
Chaos Sector is a retro style game that pays homage to many strategic games on the game console platform in 1995-2005.
G.E.1012,the First Alien Impact occurred. The giant beast, named Pale Dragon, ran through the Galaxy with millions of monsters followed.destroyed thousands of worlds of the Empire. The great fleet of 10000 warships led by the Emperor, fighted against Pale Dragon.Though they hit the beast, and thrown it into void, But the Emperor himself died, and the imperial forces lost half of its elite. After the Empire be greatly reduced, many area no longer obey orders.
G.E.1018, a vassal of the Empire, Tosho Shogunate, announced its independence. The Prime Minister send three fleets intruded into Tosho Shogunate, for the remnants of the Empire's authority. But for the Tosho Shogunate's Mobile Samurais were good at combat, the war lasted nearly two years. the Empire was put in a tight spot， many vassals and sectors ready to made trouble. Final, the Empire used Nuclear Bombs and destroyed all planets of Shogunate. However, the Shogunate army broke up the whole into parts Several groups of pirates been set up and intruded into the Empire. They plundered the tribute ships, attacked planets, the chaotic situation was further expanded.
G.E.1022, The pirate war was underway in the Northsky sector. The Northsky fleet, which has an overwhelming force, encircled the Emishi Pirates in the Lushun Star area. The Second Alien Impact occurred suddenly in Lushun.
The main force of the Northsky fleet was extinguished in a moment. the Emishi Pirates could also escaped by disarray.
The second alien giant beast, then it was named Typhoeus by the Imperial Observatory. With the advent of Typhoeus, the Relay Point of Northsky Gate in Lushun lost. The Northsky Sector lost its connection with other imperial sectors, and fell into a state of chaos…
◎ Managing your planetary worlds: Improving productivity to Increase weekly Income, or building Star Forts to resist aggression.
◎ Research on technology: acquiring new equipment to strengthen different kinds of troops.
◎ Training commanders: With political or military operations, commanders' attributes will be freely promoted. It will also unlocks a number of new skills.
◎ Build troops: Each facion has many dedicated units, and each unit can be upgraded to become stronger after fighting.
◎ War: When you built a powerful fleet, you can attack the nearby enemy planet. Before that, you also can destroy the enemy's fortress through sabotage action.
◎ A variety of events: the new commander joining, the new route founding, and each faction have 2 different endings.
◎ Obtaining Collection: All of 16 commanders and 20 units can be collected in various ways.
◎ Battlefield fog: everything is unknown in the vast space and you may suddenly encounter an enemy raid at any time.
◎ Various unit abilities: stealth, radar, beam field, corrosion, supply, heal, repair, launching nuclear bombs, and even capture enemy units to join us.
◎ commander's tactical skills: as accumulate spirit points on the battlefield, each commander can display different and identical super tactical skills: Second shooting, second action, poisonous fog, mind control and even the creation of black holes to transfer away enemy units.
Now, use your wisdom, command your fleet and burn out the whole universe!
45. The Depths of Tolagal
The Depths of Tolagal is an addictive roguelike dungeon crawler with an emphasis on tactical combat.
You are searching for your missing apprentice within the deep, dark dungeons of Tolagal. Did he go there willingly, or was he kidnapped? You don't really care, you just want your damn apprentice back!Features
- Deep tactical gameplay.
- Loads of different monsters, each with unique AI.
- Loads of loot.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- Unique abilities tied in to the different weapons available in the game.
- Action point based combat.
- Play with or without permadeath - your high scores will only be recorded for permadeath runs though!
- Story mode - rescue your apprentice from the depths of Tolagal in this semi-structured mode.
- Infinite mode - get as far as you can in an endless dungeon. Try to beat your high score!
- Learn more about the dungeon of Tolagal in each run by finding journal entries written by the various inhabitants of Tolagal.
- Easy to learn but hard to master.
- Challenging but not unfair.
46. Ananias Roguelike
Explore five different worlds, fight their monstrous inhabitants and try to survive and find an ancient artifact to save the world from destruction.
For every game session, the game will create new environments full of challenges and surprises, populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.
There are eight different player classes, each one designed with a unique playing style. Some of them are combat-focused, others have access to magic spells in 4 different schools of magic while others must rely on their special martial skills to survive.
As you advance through the game, you will find over 40 different types of monsters with distinct skills and abilities, you will be able to charm them using magic spells and make them join your quest. By using some of the ancient magic found in the dungeon, you can unlock more advanced forms of their powers and skills.
The game keeps track of your adventures on its online server, sharing the in-game events with your friends in real time, maintaining a leaderboard of the most successful heroes as well as a graveyard of memorable characters which you can share in social media.
Ananias is a classic turn-based "roguelike" adapted for modern media, it removes the cumbersome movement and complex commands while keeping all the features from the genre that make the games fun and enjoyable: turn-based combat, random level generation, and long term item strategy. These are among the things that make every adventure into the game unforgettable.
47. Biolab Wars
An alien lab experimenting on Earth? It's time to call the mercenary team on duty to sweep the invaders by firing, beating and bombing.
Inspired by the 8-bit games and by the movies from the 80's, your goal is to blow things up, defeat aliens and fight bizarre bosses in this platformer 2D with classic mechanics.
- Finn, the bodybuilder, former Marine, former grill man and former television technician;
- Becca, the deadliest and toughest girl on the planet;
- Teddy, the armored dog (that's what you read), who suffered experiments in this alien lab and now wants revenge, or just find its owner.
- Classic 2D platformer mechanics;
- 8-bits graphics and sounds;
- 3 playable characters;
- 4 weapon types for you to pierce the enemies;
- Blow up the enemies with your frag grenade;
- 7 stages with 3 levels each;
- Epic Boss Fights!
Count on the help of power-ups, grenades and companions. But don't forget: you are the one man's army! HURRAH!
48. Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse
Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse places players in a dystopian world filled with zombies and mutated creatures. Once glorious cities now stand in ruins, as the few remaining humans now live as scavengers, bereft of any organisation or hope.
But not any more! Choose a character and embark on an epic quest to restore civilization and eradicate the undead threat!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND: Restore derelict metropolises, one turn at a time! How will you spend your Action Points this turn? Will you scout a nearby sector, then clean your weapons and check out a new recruit? Or will you patch the hole in your defenses and then blindly move into unexplored territory?
- REDISCOVER LOST TECH: Plot your course over an expansive, multi-branched research tree! Bring forth scientific marvels, or start a second industrial revolution! Or perhaps, build a strong economy and make powerful alliances with merchants and mercenaries!
- MANAGE YOUR TEAM: Choose your character class and find or recruit survivors. Gain experience and improve your team's skills and equipment. Find and buy tons of weapons, mods and usable items! But beware, for fighting the undead can be deadly...
- BUILD AND FORTIFY: The Apocalypse has ravaged cities' infrastructure, and it's up to you to restore them. Construct improvements in captured sectors to empower your cause. Produce automated defenses to help you weaken or eliminate invading undead armies!
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD ARMIES: As turns pass, more dangerous undead appear. From acid-spitting zombies to undead, armored soldiers, there are no limits to the horrors you will face. Set your snipers to aim for the head, have a bunch of grenades ready, and pray they don't reach your barricade in numbers!
- UNLOCK THE FUTURE: Relieve the world from undeath in campaign or skirmish mode! Meet mysterious survivors and determine the outcome of random events! Unlock new areas, enemies, classes, bonuses and challenges and lots of extra content as you play!
49. Blasted Road Terror
Blasted Road Terror is real-time tactical looter in post apocalyptic setting. Command mighty warcrawler and manage squadron of vehicles in order to get unseen riches of the world and reach immortal glory. You will collect mighty arctifacts during your journey, enlarge your vehicle fleet, rebuild your home base, make new friends and discover terrible enemies.
What to expect?
- Small scale rts like tactical combat.
- 5 - 10 minutes long missions or 30 minutes long adventures (Patrols) - the choice is yours.
- 5 mission types, each with unique needs for group composition and tactics.
- Interceptor/Marauder/Attack vehicle - classes. All with its specific traits and passive abilites.
- Tons of weapons and accessories, all with its purpose and specific way to use.
- NPC factions to gain reputations with and obtain unique rewards.
- Permanent main vehicle and base upgrades.
- 3 environments to explore - Wasteland/Highland/Tundra - all with its unique set of enemies.
- Working Day/Night cycle with weather system to enrich your visual experience.
This game is NOT:
- Action game
- Open world exploration experience
- Story based
- Rogue like
- Forgiving & hand-holding
Dont expect fast action, Blasted Road Terror is about tactical decisions and wise usage of limited resources. You have to consider group compositon and weapon distribution as each environment have different enemies which require different approach. Are you going to face enemies with strong armor? You are going to need flamers as they ignore enemy armor. Are you heading straight in to Riders teritory who are know to use a lot of bikers with high dodge chance? You better bring tesla weapon or two as they ignore enemy dodge. Are you going to run Patrol mission? You will probably need to rearm completely as you ll need to free up space in your main vehicle for extra consumables like vehicle spare parts, extra fuel to intercept bonus objectives or supply of purified water to refresh your warriors during mission.
All your vehicles gain experience and gets stronger with each mission they survive, if you lose your vehicle, its lost forever along with its equipment. But dont worry replacement is allready waiting in vehicle workshop if you can afford it. Lacking screws? You can hire one or two wasteland heroes for a day and run easy missions till you will be able to rebuild your favourite squad again.
Your main vehicle is the pumping heart of your squadron. In the begining its just a little more than armored brick but with each upgrade, you can shape to suit your needs. Do you want it to fill support role? No problem, equip it with additional ammo boxes for more carrying capacity, add spikes and giant buzzsaw crane to boost damage of all your vehicles. Attack role? Fit machine guns, explosive spearthrowers and dreaded missile launcher. Want it to tank for your your party? No problem, we ve got armor plates too!;-)
50. Chicken Farm 2K17
An all new instalment for the running Chicken Farm Series is here, and this time it's bigger and better than ever!
Chicken Farm is a management game with clicker aspects, where the goal is getting as much cash as you can. To grow your farm you'll need to catch eggs from the chickens, work at the market to gain income, sell your fatter chickens for a tidy profit and cash in on the egg catching combo meter.
Chicken Farm 2K17 now features 25 chickens, 6 environments, and 40+ Upgrades!