The best games like Slave Zero are:
- arrow_rightPortal 2
- arrow_rightDead Space
- arrow_rightMax Payne
- arrow_rightSleeping Dogs
- arrow_rightResident Evil 6
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightBinary Domain
100 Best Games Like Slave Zero:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (41)
- PlayStation 4 (51)
- iOS (36)
- Android (21)
- macOS (82)
- Linux (56)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (44)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (47)
- PlayStation 2 (20)
- PlayStation (19)
- PS Vita (19)
- PSP (12)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (12)
- Nintendo 64 (7)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (7)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (7)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA CD (4)
- Dreamcast (6)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (3)
1. Portal 2
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzle game developed by Valve Corporation and released on April 19, 2011 on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was published by Valve Corporation in digital form and by Electronic Arts in physical form.
Its plot directly follows the first game's, taking place in the Half-Life universe. You play as Chell, a test subject in a research facility formerly ran by the company Aperture Science, but taken over by an evil AI that turned upon its creators, GladOS. After defeating GladOS at the end of the first game but failing to escape the facility, Chell is woken up from a stasis chamber by an AI personality core, Wheatley, as the unkempt complex is falling apart. As the two attempt to navigate through the ruins and escape, they stumble upon GladOS, and accidentally re-activate her...
Portal 2's core mechanics are very similar to the first game's ; the player must make their way through several test chambers which involve puzzles. For this purpose, they possess a Portal Gun, a weapon capable of creating teleportation portals on white surfaces. This seemingly simple mechanic and its subtleties coupled with the many different puzzle elements that can appear in puzzles allows the game to be easy to start playing, yet still feature profound gameplay. The sequel adds several new puzzle elements, such as gel that can render surfaces bouncy or allow you to accelerate when running on them.
The game is often praised for its gameplay, its memorable dialogue and writing and its aesthetic. Both games in the series are responsible for inspiring most puzzle games succeeding them, particularly first-person puzzle games. The series, its characters and even its items such as the portal gun and the companion cube have become a cultural icon within gaming communities.
Portal 2 also features a co-op mode where two players take on the roles of robots being led through tests by GladOS, as well as an in-depth level editor.
2. Dead Space
Dead Space is a third-person shooter with horror elements. Playing as Isaac Clarke, the systems engineer, players will be isolated on the spaceship USG Ishimura after the crew was slaughtered by mindless Necromorphs after the failed investigation of the distress signal. Now Isaac not only has to escape but uncover the dark secrets of Ishimura, while looking for the clues about the whereabouts of his girlfriend Nicole.
Dead Space accents the survival aspect of the game, by keeping minimal UI and keeping HUD on the armor, making sure that the players can see the corners of the screen. Only weapons Isaac has access to are his engineer tools, which can all be upgraded with the limited supplies. Dead Space introduces a new variant of zombies called Necromorphs, that are highly mobile and instead of aiming for the head, players will be asked to attack the limbs, in order to incapacitate and slow them down, eventually killing them.
3. Max Payne
Max Payne is a man with nothing to lose in the violent, cold urban night. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder and now hunted by cops and the mob. Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Prepare for a new breed of deep action game. Prepare for pain...
Developed by Remedy Entertainment and produced by 3D Realms, Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting for his justice while uncovering plot-twists and twisted thugs in the gritty bowels of New York during the century's worst blizzard. Max Payne is an original third-person 3D game based on the MAX-FX engine and uses photo-digitized textures and radiosity lighting, resulting in one of the most realistic looking games ever seen on the PC.
4. Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping Dogs is a third-person action shooter with RPG elements, having Hong Kong as its central location. The city is an open world for the player’s exploration, and many gameplay features revolve around interacting with the surroundings. A huge aspect of immersion would be music, as it is themed according to the geographical location of the city.
The main character Wei Shen finds himself in various situations which lead to the development of the main story. Resolving conflicts between local citizens and Hong Kong’s organized crime, the protagonist is offered to join one of the city’s gangs. Due to this, the players need to plan their actions carefully, building trust among both the gangsters and the police.
The game features an unlock-based role-playing system, where every consecutive ability or trait is unlocked after the player achieves a specific goal or levels up character’s prestige in each of the three in-game groups. The combat system is heavily reliant on the character’s skill of martial arts, but conventional weaponry is also a favorable choice. Non-story related interactions add flavor to the overall gameplay, as there is a wide choice of how to spend the protagonist’s free time.
SUPERHOT is an artistically minimalistic first-person shooter. The key feature of the project is its time mechanics. If you don’t move the action slows down so you can think over your next steps. This feature brings together shooters and strategies, making SUPERHOT a mix of these genres.
The story follows the concept of a "game inside a game." It starts with your friend who sends you a game you definitely need to try. But the further you go, the more you realize there's somebody except you in the game, who wants you to stop playing. So you progress through similar levels killing enemies and trying to figure out what's happening.
Besides original time mechanics, the game makes you quite vulnerable: a single enemy shot kills you making start the level again. At the same time your weaponry is limited, so to survive you need to pick enemies' guns and ammo or use melee combat. Additional to the campaign mode, there's the endless one and the challenge to make levels more difficult.
6. Resident Evil 6
Bioterrorism ... Terrorists infect the US President with a vaccine that makes him an aggressive zombie. And one of the heroes of the game will have to kill him. Behind the terrorists, there is a mafia organisation that wants to hide the truth about the impossibility to control the biological weapons developed by it, which turns people into zombies. Bioterrorists opposed by a detachment of special forces - it serves two other characters.
The action of the game periodically turns from a personal vendetta into a global catastrophe and back. One President-zombie is replaced by whole cities of infected. Zombies and mutants, bioterrorists, special forces and mercenaries - they all act constantly, fight and survive in open territories and secret bases.
In total, you can play for seven characters, including a woman - the head of terrorists. Four story campaigns, after going through one line of the plot, you can choose another lens and see the events from a different perspective.
There are many enemies, but ammunition drops out of them after death. The more dangerous is the enemy, the more ammo is dropped. In hand-to-hand combat, various combo attacks help. The complete passage of the game is described as approximately 25 hours of pure action.
7. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
8. Binary Domain
Humanity has just solved problems like global warming - with the help of robots. Robot assistants were American, behaved correctly and differed from people clearly. But one madman from Tokyo began to produce robots that do not know that they are robots - and this can be understood because they look and behave exactly like people. This is a violation of the law, and the team of pros from different countries flies to Japan to forever stop the conveyor of the insane inventor. Robots with problems of self-identification can provide a variety for those fans of tactical shooters who are tired of terrorists and zombies.
The game has visually attractive features. The style of opponents, the style of equipping the team of heroes are very attractive and original. Some details of the battles are well presented - bullets knock out picturesque clouds of debris. Locations are less expressive - apparently, so as not to interfere with focusing on the actual combat. A notable feature of the gameplay is the dependence of the relationship in the team on the player's actions. If the team has bad mutual support - lower trust, lower trust - lower effectiveness in combat.
9. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is an action adventure game developed by Crystal Dynamics. The title serves as a spin-off to Tomb Raider series and is not connected to the series storyline whatsoever.
Two thousand years ago there was a battle between the Guardian of Light and the Keeper of Darkness. The Keeper won using the Mirror of Smoke with which he summoned a horde of horrible monsters, but the Guardian survived the encounter and imprisoned the Keeper in his own mirror. Fast-forward to the present day. Lara Croft finds the legendary mirror, but she does not know what evil it contains.
The game puts a strong emphasis on cooperative play, yet it is possible to complete the game alone. While the previous installments in the series featured an action third-person camera, Guardian of Light is using a fixed isometric camera. The players can choose to play either as the Guardian himself or as Lara Croft with each character having their own abilities.
Puzzles differ when played alone or in co-op mode. This was done in order to make the players rely less on AI.
10. Realm Royale
Explore a fantasy world in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale sensation. Are you an Assassin, a Warrior or a Mage? Choose your class, then loot fantastic weapons and magical abilities to create your own Champion. Stay ahead of the deadly fog by mounting up and moving out. Will you be the last Champion standing?
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours.
Categories in common with Realm Royale: Action
11. Medal of Honor Airborne
Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the “All-American” 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way the war is fought. From a rocky beginning in Sicily to war winning triumphs in the heart of Germany, fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into combat legends. Begin each mission from the air and behind enemy lines, then jump immediately into the action. On the ground, tackle objectives in any order across an expansive, free-roaming environment, using a wide variety of upgradeable weapons to your strategic advantage.
For instructions on how to switch language in-game after initial launch, see the README file available in game Support file.
12. Rogue Warrior
Rogue Warrior is a character-driven, first-person-shooter, featuring Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko's explosive personality in an action-packed single player campaign, and intense multiplayer combat.
Playing as Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko, you go behind the iron curtain to disrupt a suspected North Korean ballistic missile program. Soon into the mission, you uncover a conspiracy that could turn the tides of the Cold War in the communists' favor. You must then take the mission into your own hands as you enter into the bowels of the USSR to destroy a technology that could change the balance of geopolitical power, leaving a trail of destruction in your wake!
- Play as a Real Life Legend - Play as Richard "Demo Dick" Marcinko — a real-life American badass. His defiant, crude, and sometimes ruthless behavior has earned him both glory and infamy in the history books. Now you take on his explosive nature as you engage in black ops and go against the rules of conventional warfare to get the job done.
- Brutal Kills - With more than 25 uniquely brutal kill moves, do what it takes to take out the enemy. No trick is too dirty as you maintain the element of surprise whenever possible - find and kill the enemy before they find you.
- Targets of Opportunity - Be an instrument of destruction as you create tactical advantages by eliminating any and all targets that would otherwise benefit the enemy.
- Multiplayer Mode - Go head to head against others online and even perform brutal kill moves on your friends.
- Award-winning Talent - Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee Mickey Rourke voices Dick Marcinko's in-game character.
13. Doom 3: BFG Edition
BFG Edition is an updated re-release of the 2004's Doom 3, a part of Doom series.
Changes from Doom 3
BFG Edition features improved graphics and sound, two expansion packs, and certain updates that alter the gameplay. It introduced checkpoints that automatically save the player’s progress. There are slight changes in the controls, as this version doesn’t allow the use of hotkeys. This edition also includes a copy of the original Doom in its Ultimate version.
The plot is identical to Doom 3. The game is set on Mars in the 22nd century. The player controls a nameless space marine (nicknamed "Doomguy" by the fans). His task is to defeat the demons of Hell that invaded the Delta Labs research facility. Doom 3 features the series' trademark violence, monsters, and black humor.
BFG Edition includes two expansion packs. The Resurrection of Evil was previously released in 2005. The plot, set two years after Doom 3, follows a team that comes to a space station and discovers the hellish Artifact. This expansion introduces new weapons, such as The Grabber and the double-barreled shotgun, as well as additional multiplayer maps.
The Lost Mission is a new story expansion that was not previously released. It allows you to play as a marine from the Bravo squad that was only mentioned in the original Doom 3. The protagonist's goal is to descend into Hell to find and destroy a teleportation device that demons are going to use to invade Earth.
14. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
After six titles into the series, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six polished and tried the formulas to keep the player interested. This installment allows players to insert their own characters in place of Bishop, a squad mate of the previous protagonist, Logan Keller. Story campaign can be played in co-op with another player, and will follow the operatives through the search for the terrorist, that detonated a chemical bomb, taking many innocent lives. In case of a co-op, the Host will take the place of Bishop, with the additional player taking the place of Knight, whose looks are also can be changed by the said player.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is a first-person shooter for the most part, but the camera switches into the third person mode while the characters are taking cover. Players can partake in Terrorist Hunt, which is a quick map with randomly scattered enemies a player has to kill. This mode can be played as a Lone Wolf, or with AI companions and a co-op partner. Regular multiplayer of Vegas 2 has been expanded to add ten more maps, two adversarial modes, and better online matchmaking.
15. Victor Vran
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark.
An experimental game that tries to combine first-person shooters and tower defense genres. Players take control of the elite soldier Skye, who was sent to defend her hometown from a crowd of unknown alien-monsters.
At the beginning of each map, the player has time to place the attacking towers and build a maze along which hostile creatures will move. The main task is to protect the core, which can withstand a small amount of damage.
There are 8 types of the tower, which differ in functionality: attack towers, towers-teleports, and towers, which affect the characteristics of enemies. Also, the player can inflict damage with his weapon. there are 10 types of enemies in the game, 3 of which are and will require a special tower to defeat. At the end of each mission, a “fat” enemy appears on the map - the boss, which deals more damage to the core and which is harder to beat. Multiplayer is not available in this installment of the series.
17. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: Strategy
18. Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is an action, adventure, RPG and arcade game developed by Raven Software, Zoë Mode and Vicarious Visions. It was originally released in 2006. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Marvel Ultimate Alliance on Xbox, Game Boy Advance, Wii and Xbox One. The game is sold via Nintendo eShop, Steam and Xbox Store.
Dan Vondrak directed the game. Chance Thomas, Cris Velasco and Mark Griskey scored the game.
19. Sacred Citadel
A warrior, an archer, a sorceress and a witch are fighting with crowds of monsters, mining armor, weapons, money, potions and so on. Eatable things will also come in handy - from their absorption health is restored, which is very necessary in battles. Useful things meet abundantly, their qualities are diverse, and they have a stable demand - you can sell or change them for something else in the city. The city is present at each of the levels of the game. In the city you can even play on the sweepstakes - to bet on yourself. For example, that you will never be killed, do not suffer damage more than the specified amount, or perform the task strictly up to a certain time. Heroes of the game are skilled in battles - they can even hold several different weapons in the same hand, summing their effects in one stroke. As you progress, the characters gain experience. With experience comes skill. If the experience is not enough, you can always recruit more, having passed any level repeatedly.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself.
21. Star Trek Online
Star Trek Online is an MMORPG set in a universe shared with the TV Show of the same name. The is a total of 56 video game titles in the Star Trek series which are weakly connected with each other so Online may be considered as a standalone episode. The game is the first MMO in the intellectual property.
The game follows a storyline of Star Trek: Nemesis is set in 2049 and tells a story of a war between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets. There is a total of four free add-ons — each of them added fractions, maps, and story arcs, pushing the story forward and connecting it to the 2002 film and the other fragments of the franchise.
The players are taking the role of the spaceship operator. In this role as the captain, they can craft materials useful for the ship construction and modify it in various ways — for example, add modules so it would gain additional features. There is also a time-management feature to this game: not all processes are executed, so the player has to control his resources and account factor carefully to maximize the profits.
The game transferred to the free-to-play model shortly after its release. Five years afterward it was remastered already in F2P model.
22. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus is a spin-off installment of the Oddworld game series. It is a direct sequel to the Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
The game is set in the Oddworld, a planet in another dimension, ten times larger than our Earth. Among its inhabitants, there's the race of Mudokons, a species of spiritual humanoids who can control others' minds. Many Mudokons serve as the slaves to their more technically advanced enemies, Glukons. The protagonist is Abe, a blue-skinned Mudokon who escaped slavery and freed many of his compatriots.
The game begins right after the ending of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. Abe learns that the evil Glukons use Mudokons as slaves in the Necrum Mines. The protagonist sets off on a quest to liberate the slaves. There, he discovers that Glukons' popular drink called Soulstorm Brew is brewed from the bones and tears of the enslaved Mudokons. Abe's goal is to destroy the Soulstorm Brewery and to set his people free. The ending depends on the number of Mudokons the player saved.
Oddworld combines platforming with puzzles. Its levels consist of sections that occupy one screen each and require the player to overcome puzzles to move on. Abe cannot fight his enemies, but he can use his spiritual powers to defeat them, save Mudokons and advance through the levels. Abe's abilities include mind control, interacting with fellow Mudokons and limited telekinesis. To save Mudokons, Abe has to comfort them if they're angry or depressed. If he doesn't, they can harm others or themselves.
23. Hard Reset Redux
The acclaimed First-Person Shooter returns fully upgraded, and more beautifully challenging than ever. Hard Reset Redux is a brand new version of the cyberpunk classic that includes all the content of previous editions, and adds new improved gameplay, enhanced visuals and additional content to make this the Definitive Edition of Hard Reset.
Hard Reset Redux is an action-packed and hardcore single-player shooter which embraces the best qualities that the genre has it offer. It includes over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety, a challenging campaign and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting. Having been originally developed to shake-up the shooter scene on PC, Hard Reset now returns to do it again on a new generation of hardware.New Features
- Brand New Cyber-Katana Weapon: A powerful new weapon which provides an effective close range combat option
- Brand New Enemy Type: Various variants of a threatening new Cyborg Zombie now lie in wait for unsuspecting players
- New Quick Dash Move: Provides players with a new movement option in battle to help avoid incoming attacks and enemies
- Enhanced Visuals: The game has been updated to the newest version of the RoadHog engine and includes improved lightning and effects
- Improved Performance: Enjoy faster Load times, a new Quicksave feature and full joypad support
- Rebalanced Gameplay: The game now includes improved difficulty levels and better pacing
- Different Enemy Placement: Enemies are introduced differently throughout the game, and provide a new challenge for even the most seasoned Hard Reset veteran
24. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
25. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
26. Savant - Ascent
Savant - Ascent is an action game. This is a result of the collaboration with the artist, called Alexander Vinter. He is also known as Savant.
The gameplay is quite simple in the beginning. The player should shoot, dodge and jump on two spots.
However, while progressing it is becoming more complicated. When you start playing, you have a limited set of skills, but you can pick CDs from enemies to unlock bonuses or to acquire ultimate power. Every new ability, you unlock, forces you to get used to a new tool, so it makes the game process more tricky and challengeable. The player has to collect six CDs to unlock all achievements and get to the final fight. There are a few modes. In the Story mode, you need to finish five levels. After accomplishing it, the player can try the Time attack mode, where you aim to kill foes for a limited time. Alternatively, try the Endless mode. There you have to fight with never-ending units of foes. Every new wave is stronger than the previous one. However, there is an indicator, showing you the location of the new enemies.
Savant has composed each song, and it fits in with the environment of the game. There are seven unlockable soundtracks.
Moreover, in the boss fight, it can seem that you fight to the music beat. As for the graphic, it is simple. There are nice 16-bit images, so the design feels a little bit retro.
27. FRONT MISSION EVOLVED
In the year 2171, the world is a changed place. The countries have merged into rival super nations called U.C.S. and O.C.U. The human race started a massive push into space by building orbital elevators to set up surveillance satellites to watch over their adversaries. However, tension rises when a U.C.S. orbital elevator is destroyed by unknown forces. Dylan Ramsey, a young engineer, finds himself quickly caught in a swirl of destruction, conspiracies and crumbling alliances in a new war brewing between the O.C.U. and the U.C.S.
- Third-Person Shooter Action - Fast-paced action awaits as players battle enemies in the concrete mazes of cities, the frozen wastes of the Antarctic and a host of unique locations.
- Customization Options - Players can strategize their combat by choosing from dozens of weapons, shoulder attachments, and wanzer parts to build a war machine that suits their play style.
- Online Multiplayer - FME is the first in its series to boast online multiplayer with a team-based mode with up to 4-on-4 wanzer-sized death matches.
- Over-the-Top Visuals - Features breathtaking CG movies by Visual Works, the cutting-edge studio whose previous work includes cut scenes for the acclaimed FINAL FANTASY® series.
- Battle Skills - Gain a tactical advantage over an opponent by equipping your weapons with a wide variety of different skills such as a corrosive or piercing shot.
- E.D.G.E. System - Activate the E.D.G.E. system on your wanzer to enter a state of high-performance overdrive by boosting its power and slowing down enemies.
28. Alien Rage - Unlimited
Unleash a fury of powerful weapons as you blast your way through armies of Alien forces hell-bent on taking you down! Battle through 14 intense levels and prepare to face a barrage of beastly-sized bosses that will test your every skill. Each of your 10 weapons comes with two firing modes and you’ll need all of them! Battle hardened Alien forces will attack you from every direction using various flanking and attack moves. Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments… experience a truly intense, oldschool styled shooter game!Key Features
- Wide variety of Alien enemy forces including Infantry, Warriors, Flying Drones, Spiders
- Huge boss fights – Over 21 enemy types including 8 beastlysized bosses to challenge and destroy through 14 Levels
- Strong thru-the-gun experience with 10 powerful weapons each with two firing modes
- Skill shots, head shots and shooting accuracy heavily rewarded
- Player-triggered destruction of environments and cover helps to advance through levels
- Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments
29. Chaos Domain
Chaos Domain is a 2.5-dimensional side-scrolling shoot-em-up game developed by Holy Warp. Black Wing Foundation.
Set in a distant future, where humankind mastered the interplanetary travel, a Chaos cult is created. These cultists raid other spaceships, brainwash the passengers and go on. The main character sets out to kill all the cultists.
The developers say that there is not much plot present in the game and want the player to think they are saving a princess. Although, that is what you are doing.
Chaos Domain is heavily influenced by the old side-scrolling games of the Sega Mega Drive era like Contra. The main objective of the game's levels is either to get to its end or beat a boss. There are 30 levels present in the game. The players have to complete their objective in a limited amount of time getting the most points possible.
The game features a weapon upgrade and ability systems. The players can purchase abilities and weapons in an in-game store using the points they got awarded after playing a level.
The game also features a single-screen multiplayer. At any point of the game, a second player can join in. There is no online multiplayer present in the game.
The game's art style is a mix between the Ancient Egypt mythology and cyberpunk. The music is also influenced by this mix.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
31. QUAKE Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
After defeating Shub-Niggurath, you arrive back at your home base on Earth, but it's not all blue skies and butterflies. Apparently, not all QUAKE forces have been subdued. Chaos ensues as you blast your way through the QUAKE minions and toward the infested gateway. Your only choice is to find the source of evil and shut it down. Without any hesitation, and with more guts than common sense, you leap into a portal of unknown destination.
32. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil returns to the PC! The sequel to the hit game Turok is now available, featuring a host of enemies, weapons, missions, locations and a new multiplayer mode. Remastered for today’s computers using a new engine with improved graphics, Turok 2 will transport players into sprawling environments with vicious enemies lurking behind every corner.
The Dinosaur Hunter Returns
- Fight your way through 35 different types of enemies with bouncing bellies, blinking eyes, stretching tentacles and snapping jaws. From Prehistoric Raptors, to evolved Flesh Eaters, to your final battle with the Mother of all beasts— you’ll want to defeat all of them!
- Enemies are intelligent! They’re smart enough to attack in groups, to flee when they are outgunned, and to take cover during a firefight.
- Enemies flinch and spasm differently depending on which body part you hit.
- Conquer 6 engrossing Quest Levels including the Port of Adia, the Death Marshes and the Lair of the Blind Ones.
Over 20 Weapons
- Unload multiple ricocheting shotgun shells with the Shredder.
- Send brains flying with the skull-drilling Cerebral Bore, a fan favorite.
- Stomp enemies flat while riding an artillery-mounted Triceratops!
- The new Multiplayer mode lets you battle with your friends. Using the best levels, weapons, and visuals from both the PC and Nintendo 64 versions, players will encounter a fun and visceral multiplayer experience.
- Players can also choose between a few skins for their character in combat. Network multiplayer is available through Steam, GOG Galaxy, LAN and direct IP with cross play capabilities.
- Split-screen mode is also available in network multiplayer. Lastly, a new multiplayer game mode called “Last Turok Standing” has been added.
New Game Engine
- Ported to the Kex Engine 3.4.
- Full 64-bit compatibility.
- Brand new UI system.
New Graphics System
- Modernized deferred renderer.
- Shadow maps and compiled light maps.
- Screen-space reflections on textures and materials.
- Dynamic and fixed-resolution sub/super-sampling.
- New decals and effects.
- Improved character speed and manoeuvrability, including the ability to grapple ledges.
- Updated maps.
- Improved AI.
- "Quick warp" feature allows instant travel to any previously visited portal.
- Save and load anywhere.
Also available from Nightdive Studios:
33. Ion Fury
While Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison earned her codename defusing bombs for the Global Defense Force, when evil transhumanist mastermind Dr. Jadus Heskel unleashes the members of his cybernetic cult onto the streets of Neo DC, she knows it’s time to start causing explosions instead of preventing them.
Her quest to slay Heskel leaves a trail of carnage throughout huge, multi-path levels filled with gigantic explosions, more secret areas than we can count, and inhuman foes behind every corner. There’s no regenerating health here; stop taking cover and start running and gunning.
Shelly’s crusade to take down Heskel’s army will see her leave destruction in her wake with a wide arsenal of weapons, complete with alternate fire modes and different ammo types. Her signature revolver, the tri-barreled Loverboy, brings enemies pain and players pleasure with both single shots and Old West-style hammer fanning action. Who needs a regular shotgun when you can load buckshot into your grenade launcher? Violent, over-the-top Bowling Bombs rip enemies apart with ease.
Ion Fury laughs at the idea of mandatory checkpoints and straight paths through shooting galleries. But, just because this is a true old-school first-person shooter doesn’t mean we've ignored all the good new stuff the last two decades have brought. Headshots? Hell yeah. More physics and interactivity? You betcha. Widescreen, controller support, and Auto Saves? 3D Realms and Voidpoint have taken the best of both worlds and cooked it all into a bloody stew.
The true successor to classic shooters such as Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and Blood.
Experience the original BUILD engine on steroids, pumped up and ready to rock again after 20 years!
Duck, jump, climb, swim, and blast your way through 7 exciting zones packed with multiple levels of mayhem!
A beautiful game world assembled from thousands of hand-crafted textures and sprites
An awe-inspiring arsenal of devastating weapons, including multiple ammo types and alternate fire modes. Tri-barreled revolvers, grenade launchers, and heat-seeking smart bombs are your best friends!
The classic '90s FPS action you love, meshed with modern inventions like locational damage and seamless level transitions
ZERO PROCEDURAL GENERATION. All levels are hand made and full of multiple paths, cool effects, and complex set pieces!
Thumping soundtrack comprised of true tracked module music, in authentic FastTracker 2 format
Easy access on to level editor and other development tools on day one, plus Steam Workshop support
34. Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
The smash hit action game from Comic Market 84 is finally available on Steam!
Misa is a Blade Templar, a secret defender of humanity, who happens to be a high school student. When her classmate, Suzuka, succumbs to the dark seduction of the Demon Blade, Misa releases she must protect the world at all costs. Already the evil sword is draining Suzuka's life force and, if Misa cannot destroy the Blade alone, she very well may need to strike down her friend.
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae focuses on high-speed arena-based action. Use lightning fast sword slashes, hand-to-hand attacks and mysterious ancient techniques to defeat wave after wave of demonic foes. Be prepared: the enemies are relentless and will attack from all sides. If you aren't prepared to strike and roll, you'll be overwhelmed in no time flat.
Weaken your enemies with vicious wounds, employ hand-to-hand techniques to build your katana gauge, then cut deep with your divine blade. A spectacular flurry of blades will take down even the largest crowd of NPCS! After beating them bloody, sheathe your sword to finish them off with style. Be warned: if the enemy isn't "bleeding," then they'll take the opportunity to strike you mid-pose!
Use skill points to learn new skills, upgrade your abilities, and take on brutal bosses. Every playthrough of Mitsurugi will grow you as a player until your success if guaranteed! And if the game suddenly becomes too easy, there are three difficulty levels to test your mettle. Good luck!
EXTELLA — A new world unlike any ever seen.
Across the virtual realm of SE.RA.PH, Masters of digital magic commanded their Servants, great heroes and villains of history and lore, to fight in the Holy Grail War. The prize was the "Holy Grail" itself — aka the Moon Cell Automaton, a lunar supercomputer with the power to grant any wish.
Though the war has ended, with the Servant Nero and her Master on top, all is not well. Not only is Nero's rival Servant already leading an uprising, but a new challenger waits in the dark, ready to tear through reality itself to strike at her heart.
Nero prepares to defend her new throne. Beside her stand her Master and a few loyal allies. Ahead lies not only an ocean of enemies, but an ancient secret far more terrible than any war…
Fate Heads for a New Stage!
The famous Fate EXTRA series strikes a path to a new stage with Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many of the fan favorite characters including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, will make their appearances. This game has been reborn as a high-speed action battle where you go against the enemy and their army. You can also take the time to enjoy the deep story of the Fate series.KEY FEATURES
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide
Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, Fate Zero and other Fate series will make appearances. You can enjoy the game in Japanese audio with English subtitles. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese text is also available.
- A Brand-New Story from the Series’ Author, Kinoko Nasu
As the original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA. The universe and characters of Fate will evolve.
- A Large Story Told from Different Perspectives
In Fate/EXTELLA, the story will be told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants. Various side stories are also included, creating a structure that will shed light on the main story.
- A New Way to Battle
As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability to transform Servants. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in mid-air to annihilate the enemy forces!
Categories in common with Fate/EXTELLA: Action
36. Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
37. Little Racers STREET
Top-down racing evolution has arrived!
Little Racers STREET fuses the fun-oriented simplicity of top-down racing games with the excitement of street racing, and the results couldn't be better!
Experience thrilling high speed races, and drift like never before along more than 200 different events. With varied weather conditions affecting handling, you'll need precise driving to reach the first places, and success!
Two cities featuring over 60 different tracks will put your skills to test in the career mode. Start from scratch, and purchase or improve your cars as you keep winning racings and climbing the driver rankings. Complete the challenges to earn special rewards and unlock the high tier cars!
Pick the right car for each race, from an impressive selection of 40+ cars divided in 6 performance tiers. From the slow and steady Panzer to the allmighty Fetuccini Langostino, you'll really feel the difference!
The online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players is fully integrated with the career mode: Race with your friends and earn credits you can spend on new cars and upgrades!
You also can try the time trial mode and try to improve your best laps or compete against your friends, and check your position in the world leaderboards.Features
- Approx. 200 events on 60 different tracks.
- Spectacular drifting physics and handling.
- Weather effects (Rain,Snow,Night...) that greatly affect handling.
- 40+ cars available for purchase and customization, with 6 performance tiers.
- 50+ additional challenges with specific rewards.
- Time trial mode with ghost car features and leaderboards
- Extensive career mode offering hours of content
- Smooth online multiplayer experience for up to 12 players, integrated with career mode and supporting AI racers.
- 2 Huge cities to drive on
Delver is a first person action roguelike dungeon crawl with crunchy pixels.
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, hoard potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface - getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough so you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
Delver is in an unfinished beta state at the moment and has it's share of bugs and rough edges that need filed down, but it's very playable even in this unfinished state. Help us guide the direction of the game with your early access help and feedback. Our future plans are to revamp all of the art and sound, increase the depth of the RPG system, add special events and minibosses to the random dungeon generator, implement full gamepad support, and add a ton of new content. Help make Delver the best game it can be!Key Features
- Fast paced action rpg gameplay
- Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
- Randomized levels - never the same game twice
- Loot hoarding
- Chunky pixels!
- Modding support - the desktop version lets you make and share your own monsters, items, and texture packs
- Level editor included!
39. Tanki X
Tanki X is a multiplayer tank-action game that proves that there’s more to tanks than just thick shells and firepower… Strap on your seatbelt because you’re in for some serious adrenaline!
You decide what your tank will look like and how it will behave in battle. Choose from 11 turrets, all with different ranges, firing rates, and unique features such as repair nanobots for healing allies, bullets that bounce off walls to reach hidden enemies, and lots more. There’s even a turret that sprays enemies with a blast of ice to slow them down to a crawl.
Mount your weapon of choice on one of seven hulls of different shapes and size, all of which feel and handle differently. Wasp is renowned for its high speed and nimbleness, which makes it great for jumping off platforms and spinning around your target. On the flipside, Mammoth is a veritable fortress that will take lots of firepower to bring down.
Customization doesn’t stop at choosing turret, hull and paint job. In fact, each hull features five slots where you can install “Modules”. These Modules give you active and passive abilities that allow you to customize your gameplay for specific roles. You’ll be able to turn invisible, drop Spider Mines that will track down and kill your enemies, and lots of other cool and deadly functions.
There are 3 game modes in Tanki X. In “Capture the Flag” and “Team Deathmatch” you will need to rely on teamwork, tactics and cunning to get the upper hand. Then there’s the classic Deathmatch, where it’s everyone against everybody else — always fun. There are also 9 maps offering different backdrops, layouts and tactical challenges.
Earn crystals in battle to upgrade your equipment, remain competitive, and customize your tank further with aesthetic items such as paints, skins and colored projectiles.
40. Sword With Sauce: Alpha
Select your weapon, your gadgets and then your play style as you enter ready to take down all the enemies patrolling the level.
To help you along your way is a large selection of gadgets and weaponry to assassinate your targets in any way you like. You can either go in guns blazing, with a mad desire to re-colour the walls red or take a more delicate approach as you sneak your way around the level avoiding detection.
Your main weapon can either be a sword which can deflect bullets, chop down your foes or be thrown for maximum bloodshed. A shield which can be thrown at multiple enemies at once or to reflect their bullets right back at them. A bow for silent long range kills without worrying about ammo. And finally a machine gun because sometimes the best solution is the loudest one. You also have a selection of bad ass gadgetry, starting with ninja stars and gas grenades leading into the more ridiculous pocket sized black holes and self destructive crabs.
6 weapons (not including the cutlery)
4 enemy types
3 game modes
RoboBlitz™ is a humorous, physics-based action game full of inventive gizmos, weapons, characters, and environments. Players take on the role of Blitz, a multi-talented robot who must activate an aging Space Cannon to save his world from a band of maladjusted space pirates.
- 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high-intensity action, set in 7 unique environments
- Humorous characters and unique weapons
- Gameplay entirely driven by physics
- Advanced robot simulation and control theory
- Powered by Unreal® Engine 3
42. Cubic Castles
3D Platforming Meets Open World Voxel Building!
Cubic Castles is an online game where you build worlds from cubes and other items. What kind of worlds? Anything you want! Role playing, 3D-platform gaming, or other challenges! What you make is up to you. Want to make a punishing parkour with slippery ice and deadly spikes? No problem! Or maybe a simple house on a hill overlooking a lake? That's easy too! Even after only a few days the open beta saw players create many fantastic and varied worlds!
Massively multiplayer in one large, persistent world.
You share the world with everyone! Find a plot of land, put a castle down, and start creating!
Super-playable 3D Platform Action
Cubic Castles operates with a fixed camera that you control, and the gameplay is anything you want it to be, from action platforming to artistic design.
Create your own unique look with hats, shirts, plants, glasses, and more!
Mine resources in a variety of world biomes including forests, arctic wastelands, deserts, mountain ranges, and tropical islands, all with different resources you can use. More to come!
Just drag your raw resources and tools into a workbench to see what you can build.
Accelo-rings, mechanical spikes, quicksand, lava, warp doors, and tons more!
Forget the grind! Our pricing is fair and reasonable. And cubits even pop out for free as you mine.
We just launched the open beta, and already there’s a very active, vocal community. And we're listening!
43. Greed: Black Border
Hack ‘n slash your way through this science-fiction-themed action/RPG.
In the futuristic universe of GREED, the discovery of new interstellar travel possibilities has led to a new age of colonialization. The five largest colonial powers are entangled in a full-scale war over a new element called Ikarium, the recently discovered rare source of nearly unlimited energy. As a former member of an elite military unit, you will fight a battle for your survival not knowing that your actions will lead the fate of all mankind into dramatic consequences…
- Three entirely different character classes to choose from
- A huge variety of different levels in three unique settings, each playable on 3 difficulties, inhabited by fierce and deadly creatures & screen-filling end bosses
- Upgradeable skills in three categories per character class – the simultaneous use of these categories causes thrilling skill combinations
- Upgradeable character attributes with direct game play effect
- Hundreds of items to collect that upgrade weapons and amour
- Online and local cooperative multiplayer mode for up to three players
Click here to download the Greed: Black Border Official Soundtrack for free! (97MB .rar)
Summoners have toppled empires and challenged gods. They are venerated as saviours and feared as destroyers. With rings crafted by the ancient Khosani, the gifted can call forth demons, dragons, and elementals, but only the strongest can control the forces they unleash.The Story:Born with the mark of the Summoner, Joseph possesses a power greater than emperors and gods. As a child, he summoned a demon to save his village, and watched in horror as those he loved were destroyed. Nine years later, the armies of Orenia invade, and Joseph must confront the prophecy he was born to fulfill.Key Features:
- Traverse a beautiful, completely original world spanning two continents.
- Up to 16 different creatures to summon and control in combat, such as minotaurs, golems, dragons, and original fantastical creatures.
- Cast spectacular spells. Wield an arsenal of weapons. Clad yourself in the armour of a warrior.
45. It came from space, and ate our brains
‘It came from space, and ate our brains’ is an Arcade top down shooter with horde survival gameplay in a unique atmospheric setting with addicting gameplay elements, which all can be played cooperatively.
You are a no-nonsense kind of guy equipped with a flashlight and a weapon. You somehow managed to survive the invasion of a merciless alien species, the kind that feeds on human brains. Things look bad when you wander the city and other locations, there is chaos everywhere! You are looking for gear and weapons to survive, as pink light emitting aliens try to corner you and eat your brain. You realize there is only one thing left to do: set a new high score and die like a badass.
46. Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
47. Face of Mankind
Face of Mankind is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) in a persistent world. You control a single character in the science fiction game-galaxy and have access to a variety of ever-changing game-worlds. Thousands of players throughout the game galaxy co-operate, compete or co-exist in a realistic and futuristic world of the 24th century. The plot is constantly evolving, with new missions created constantly. The skill and luck of the players from rival factions change the balance of power. High ranked players create missions which are split and handed down through the hierarchy. The objective of the game is to evolve your character to its ultimate potential, whether that is the accumulation of wealth, power, social status or all three. This may lead you to form an economic faction, a mercenary faction, or a cybersecurity faction. The game mechanics allow factions to take control of land by planting a hightech flag device which gives them options to install shops, machinery or taxable market terminals on their land. Face of Mankind is a one of a kind sandbox that allows for dimensions of play most games do not offer. Create a government, a crime syndicate, go to war, explore the galaxy.
48. Frozen Cortex
Frozen Cortex is a simultaneous turn-based strategy game from Mode 7, the creators of Frozen Synapse. Get a free key for a friend with every purchase!
Make a plan for your customised robots on a randomly-generated playfield. Positioning, timing and reading the terrain are all vital if you want to outwit your opponent.
Your moves, and those of your opponent, play out at the same time.
Taut, competitive multiplayer and a deep, complex single player with three different league modes (including large-scale randomly generated league) mean that you can experience your own brand of futuresporting glory!
“Another brilliant slice of strategy from Mode 7” (Eurogamer)
“I’ve been looking forward to this as much as almost any other game this year.” (Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun)Features
- Free key for a friend with every purchase
- Four core single player modes: roguelike “Knockout” mode; Global Cortex League mode; Manager Mode; Randomly Generated Season Mode
- Experience the intrigues of the Global Cortex League with a compelling story that spans the various modes - play how you want and keep up with the narrative!
- 7 unique AI teams each with their own coach who responds dynamically to the play
- Manager Mode - vast season mode featuring salary cap, roster management, free agent bidding, a college league, injuries and much more...
- Multiplayer modes: Full Match and Duplicate; several variants of each; make your own custom mode!
- Online rankings and fast matchmaking
- Team Editor: name your players, customise their stats, armour, faces and more!
- Further customisation options including Pitch Editor
- Music from legendary indie game composer nervous_testpilot
This game was previously called Frozen Endzone and was renamed Frozen Cortex while in Early Access
49. 8-Bit Invaders!
The Invasion Has Begun!
8-Bit Invaders! is a fast-paced, retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. Control the military might of the GALACTIC MARINE CORPS or invade with the devastating power of the alien CRANIOIDS! No matter which side you choose, everything in 8-Bit Invaders! is easy to understand for beginners and hardcore gamers alike. Collect resources, build your army, and then crush your opponent!
Conquering the Multiverse was never so easy.
A 24 mission single-player campaign comes with achievements and technology that grow your destructive power with every victory. Fight alone or find a buddy and take on the enemy together in 10 additional co-op missions. Or, test your skills against the AI in a variety of 2, 4, 6 or 8-player maps in skirmish battles.
8-Bit Invaders! includes all of this, and more…
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New 'Conquer The Multiverse' real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced military and alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for those epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.
50. Killing Room
Killing Room is a first person shooter mixed with a rogue-like RPG and reality-show parody. You are an (un)lucky contestant in Killing Room, a popular reality-show in a decadent 22nd century. You know that there is only glory or death – with death winning in 99 out of 100 cases.
- First person shooterKilling Room offers classical first person gunplay with many weapons, even melee ones like Scythe or the audience’s favorite flyswatter.
- Rogue-likeThere is Permanent death, random generation and very high difficulty in Killing Room so as to ensure that your skills will be properly tested and that every wrong move can cause you a lot of trouble.
- Reality-show parody We love the idea behind the Smash TV game of the Running Man movie/book. The Killing Room therefore aims for this. Your character is in a bad situation but he can become ridiculously rich in few hours. However, everyone will do everything possible to stop him. Killing Room is a cruel reality-show, one full of dark humor and cynicism.
- Online voting for streamers and viewers You can let a real online audience decide how you will be rewarded or punished during your playthrough. Just stream the game and share the provided URL with your followers. This is a completely new way of interaction between a player and his/her audience. We made sure that it brings a great amount of fun for both sides while it is absolutely optional. Playing without a real online audience is still a complete experience.
- Popularity-drivenYou will be closely watched not only by an online audience. Your actions will be evaluated by an AI audience as well. If you are boring, your popularity will drop. But if you entertain crowds, you can become their hero. Being popular is everything when it comes to TV shows! Literally, it is everything, because if you annoy the audience, they will make you regret the moment you ever entered Killing Room.
- RPGYour character is defined by various attributes – Stamina, Health, Speed, Defense, Accuracy, etc. You can invest into boosting these attributes to significantly help you in your desperate effort. But you can also depend on items which can boost your attributes and even give you special effects and bonuses beyond the basic RPG system. There are double-jumps, invulnerability to traps, various maps of Killing Room sets, and tons of other useful things. But if you are a bad boy or girl with low popularity or begrudging online viewers, you can also get trouble items which will cause you…well, trouble...from hardly noticeable penalties to your attributes to serious diseases, the inability to run or losing an eye.
- Diverse and rich in content and gameplay Guns and melee weapons, 3 different 'worlds' with unique enemies, boss fights, more than 100 unique items, points of interest with rewards and many more awaits you in Killing Room. Also, while our show permanently tries to kill its participants, it is not only about shooting. We have prepared many interesting traps, puzzles and other elements to make sure that our show is in no way boring.
- 8 random generated levels
- 8 boss creatures with unique gameplay and intro animations
- Online voting for better interaction between streamers and their audience
- 15+ weapons
- 25+ enemy types
- 150+ unique Items
- Fighting, puzzle and trap rooms