The best games like Sky: Children of the Light are:
- arrow_rightSuper Mario Odyssey
- arrow_rightThe Surge
- arrow_rightResident Evil Revelations
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Heist
- arrow_rightBeyond Good & Evil HD
- arrow_rightSnake Pass
- arrow_rightHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
100 Best Games Like Sky: Children of the Light:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (45)
- PlayStation 4 (63)
- iOS (45)
- Android (26)
- macOS (68)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (39)
- Nintendo 3DS (11)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (26)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (29)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Web (1)
INSIDE is a platform adventure game that transfers the atmosphere of a dystopic world. Players assume the role of a lonely boy, who walks through the monochromatic 2.5D environment and solves various puzzles. By the time main antagonists of the character pursue him throughout the whole world. The main storyline follows the unnamed boy through the in-game world locations including a forest, a farm, and a fictional laboratory, where experiments on bodies are held. The gameplay is divided into levels tied to each location. While completing them, the boy, controlled by players, has to swim, run, climb the obstacles and use his supernatural ability to control bodies with his special helmet. In the course of the travel, the protagonist also comes across a siren-like creature, who gives him gear for breathing underwater. The death occurs in several ways ranging from drowning to being shot with a tranquilizer dart. In addition to the basic ending, the storyline features an alternate one, which unlocks after collecting all the hidden glowing orbs.
2. Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey is a 3D platform game, a part of Nintendo’s Super Mario series.
The game follows Mario on his quest to save Princess Peach from her forced marriage with Bowser. The game starts with Mario fighting Bowser on its aircraft. Bowers knock Mario off the ship and shreds his cap into pieces. Mario awakens in the Cap Kingdom inhabited with hat-like spirits and befriends one of them named Cappy. It turns out, Bowser also kidnapped Cappy’s sister Tiara, and now the heroes must chase Bowser through several kingdoms to save Peach and Tiara.
The gameplay of Super Mario Odyssey draws inspiration from Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. The game consists 17 levels (named as “kingdoms”). In most of them, your goal is to collect a certain amount of Power Moons. Collecting enough of them allows the player to progress to the next kingdom. Some moons can be found in different parts of the level or acquired as a reward for completing certain tasks or challenges. The Mario’s moveset mostly resembles that of Super Mario 64 and includes wall jumps, triple jumps, somersaults, long jumps, rolling on the ground. The main new gameplay feature is that Mario can throw his hat to create temporary platforms, grab objects, attack enemies, or possess them. Possessing enemies gives you new moves and sometimes is necessary to reach certain parts of the level.
Platform: Nintendo Switch
3. The Surge
A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
4. Resident Evil Revelations
Not every survival horror fully explored different styles and formats like Resident Evil did. Resident Evil Revelations keeps the story and mechanics from the previous installments. It’s set between Resident Evil 4 and 5, taking place right after the creation of BSAA. Agents Jill Valentine and Parker are sent to the cruise ship Queen Zenobia in order to find two missing field agents Chris Redfield and Jessica. But they find a trap, set by a bioterrorist organization Veltro. And now players will have to solve puzzles and to kill monsters.
Revelations are using an episodic storytelling format, separating single player campaign into different segments, allowing players to experience different scenarios and play as several characters throughout the game. But it keeps the main focus and the events on the ghost ship. But aside from the single-player campaign, players can try to complete modified story mode scenarios, fitted for the combat survival. Completing the Raid Mode objectives will allow one or two players to receive experience points and weapons.
5. SteamWorld Heist
Steamworld Heist is a pirate-themed turn-based strategy with shooter and platformer elements. You take on the role of a pirate captain, Piper, as she recruits robots and leads them through space to capture enemy ships. The game has a side-scrolling perspective, and most levels are procedurally generated.
The main resource in the game’s universe is water, and all power try to get it. But unexpectedly one more side appears in this conflict: aggressive steambots that attack people. Only Piper can find out what’s happening and save the world.
To fulfill your mission, you need to form a team of robots to fight by your side. There’s a huge variety of potential crew members that can be found in different parts of the galaxy. To recruit them you spend water or reputation points you get completing missions. Every soldier has unique abilities and specialization that upgrade through the game. Battles are made in a classical turn-based manner with a realistic physics model that features ricochets, laser sights and bomb throwing.
6. Beyond Good & Evil HD
Beyond Good & Evil HD is a High Definition remastered version of the original Beyond Good & Evil released eight years after the original story-driven action-adventure. There is no series for it to be a part of, but the trailer for the prequel was shown at E3 2017.
The player follows a quest of Jade guiding her through the multiple levels which one can explore to their liking, but cannot change the order of the levels to come.
One of the core elements of the game is puzzles the main point of those in search of the required evidence and photographing them.
There are also fights — Jade possesses melee and ranged weapon and can also engage other, AI-controlled characters to aid her in battles either weakening or finishing off the enemies.
The setting is 2344, the planet Hillys which is populated by an anthropomorphic mix of humans and animals. Jade is a freelance photographer whose goal is to capture the investigations within one of the Hillys prefectures. Pey'j is the uncle of Jade who is constantly defending her and aiding her in the battles.
Among the changes made into the HD version one may spot the FullHD resolution, thus the naming, and higher-polygon textures as well as improved sound. There is no any additional content added to the game.
7. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
9. World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.. It was originally released in 2014. Blizzard Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor on PC and macOS.
Alex Afrasiabi and Tom "Evocare" Chilton directed the game. Clint Bajakian, Craig Stuart Garfinkle, Edo Guidotti and Eimear Noone scored the game.
10. Silent Hill: Downpour
The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". Murphy Pendleton makes his way into the sleepy town of Silent Hill where mysterious locals welcome him into a slowly developing personal hell.
11. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition includes everything that made the original Lost Planet a hit on PC, as well as the following new features:
- New modes for single-player campaign
- Score Attack - Each enemy and destructible object has points assigned to them, with the player being awarded different points depending on how they defeat the enemy.
- Trial Battle Mode - Take on each of the game's Bosses, one after another
- Off limit Mode - Go wild with over-the-top super-charged weapons with unlimited ammunition and increased speed of movement
- New online modes
- Akrid Hunter – Get the chance to finally play as an Akrid as your opponents attempt to take you down
- VS Annihilator – Each team attempts to destroy its opponent's VS while defending its own
- Counter Grab – The team with the longest data posts activation time wins
- Point Snatcher – Take down opponents and collect the most thermal energy points
- Akrid Egg Battle – Steal Akrid eggs from the opponent’s team and bring them safely back to your own base
- Egg Bandit – steal your opponents' Akrid egg, with points awarded for longer capture time
- 4 new maps for online matches: Crossfire City, Area 921, Lost Arena, Assault Space
- 5 new playable character models
- Multiple new weapons for both snow pirates and the robotic VS suits
- Cross-platform Battles – Xbox 360 owners can join forces or play against PC gamers
- New perspectives - Switch to first person view or the over-the-shoulder view for even more intense action
12. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
Take on the role of Kirito, the hero of the popular Sword Art Online anime series, and explore an expansive fantasy world alongside attractive companions!
From the base of Ark Sophia, a town located on the 76th floor, try to reach the 100th floor of Aincrad and explore the Hollow Area!
Strategically take down tough enemies to survive in this harsh world. Chat with your companions in real time while taking part in active, strategic battles!
• Includes BRUTAL content such as ‘The Brute’ playable character, ‘The Dark Forest’ outdoor environment, and much more.
• A 3D ACTION ROGUE-LIKE. Combines fast third-person combat with permadeath dungeon-delving for a game that’s diabolically hardcore. Anticipate enemy attack patterns, time your actions for maximum effect, and use smart combinations of light, heavy, and power attacks to defeat your enemies.
• EXPLORE AN EVER-SHIFTING DUNGEON. Every playthrough offers new locations to discover, new threats to face, new traps to avoid, new items to craft, and new treasures to uncover.
• DEFEAT HORDES OF DEADLY ENEMIES. Face ever-deadlier threats as you go deeper into the dungeon. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, Fire Djinns, and many more exist only to kill you.
• TEAM-UP IN 2 - 4 PLAYER CO-OP. Drop into multiplayer games and fight side-by-side, revive fallen comrades, and share valuable treasures as you face the dangers together.
1 player, 2-4 Network Players, 4GB HDD min size, DUALSHOCK4, Remote Play, Online (Optional)
14. The MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories
Look forward to the story of pain and recovery like you've never experienced before in this unique world of "The MISSING - J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories -".
Despite the horrifying death traps across the mysterious island, J.J. is able to revive from death endlessly. Many traps and gimmicks can be overcome only by bringing harm to your body, such as being struck by an iron ball, or by dismemberment. Be wary of your surroundings and look for ways, conventional and unconventional, to get through the island.
You may need to use your limbs as weight, or even break yourself in two to get through smaller spaces. Sometimes you can find tips by sacrificing your own body through dismemberment, being crushed, jumping into fires, and more. But don’t worry as you can revive yourself as many times as needed to find your way through the island.
J.J. scours Memoria Island to find her best friend, who has gone missing during a camping trip. However, this island was like a nightmare: no matter how many times she sustains fatal injury, she couldn’t die, and instead is able to revive herself back to normal. J.J. ventures into the depth of the island as she drags her decapitated body along, enduring the pain.
Her limbs may sever, her neck may break, she may go through severe burns, but... In order to save her best friend, she puts her own body and life on the line, reviving infinitely, as she presses forward. Why did she go missing? What is going on in this world? All of these mysteries shall be revealed when the game is cleared.
Challenging and fast-paced with a modern twist on old school RPG battle systems, QuestRun is unlike anything you have played before. A J-RPG inspired tactical game with rogue-like elements and deep engaging gameplay. You love RPGs but can go without in depth dialogues and scenario based text? QuestRun is for you - taking you to battle in various themed dungeons. Progress as far as you can with your chosen heroes, die in agony and try again! Apply new strategies, try new heroes, choose new perils and die anyway! Untimely, premature deaths await!
16. Infinity Blade
Winner of the 2011 Apple Design Award, and more than 20 “Game of the Year” & “Top App” awards! Tons of NEW FREE CONTENT available now! See below for more details.
From Epic Games’ award-winning studio, ChAIR Entertainment, comes Infinity Blade, a new sword fighting action game developed exclusively for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Here’s what the press has to say about Infinity Blade:
JOYSTIQ: 5 out of 5 - "In terms of recreating a console-level experience on the iPhone, you simply will not do better than Infinity Blade"
GAMEPRO: 5 out of 5 - "The next generation of handheld gaming is here"
SLIDE TO PLAY: 4 out of 4 - "Any serious iOS gamer should grab this one up"
ENGADGET: 9 out of 10 - "Utterly delicious to look at"
IGN: 9 out of 10 - "Infinity Blade is easily one of the most defining iPhone games of 2010"
TOUCHARCADE: "It doesn't get much more 'must have' than this"
**GIZMODO: "An iOS game like you've never seen before"
The first mobile game powered by Epic’s cutting-edge Unreal Engine 3 technology, Infinity Blade takes handheld gaming to new heights with gorgeous visuals, adrenaline-fueled battles and advanced character progression in a fully 3D castle realm.
For untold ages, the God King has ruled with an iron fist - his power is incalculable; his followers, legion. Now you must journey to the Dark Citadel to battle his Titans, one by one, until you face the tyrant himself. As it has been for all in your bloodline, this is your birthright - to free your people from an endless legacy of darkness. The immortal can be vanquished - but only if heart, mind, and steel are one.
DYNAMIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
Spectacular 3D characters and environments powered by the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 bring to life the story of a lone knight’s pursuit to save civilization.
RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore the castle realm while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical objects.
DEEP CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
Dozens of Swords, Shields, Helmets, Armor, and Magic Rings to acquire and master - leveling up your character and increasing Attack, Health, Shield and Magic skills.
Achievements and Leaderboards, challenge your friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
Universal App - Play Infinity Blade on iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s+, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7+, iPhone 8/8+, iPad 1/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini/Mini 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, iPod Touch 3 (16GB or above), or iPod Touch 4/5/6 for a single low price.
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the App, please visit the Infinity Blade support page at: http://infinitybladegame.com/
- IMPORTANT: It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version.
- PARENTS: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
Follow @Infinityblade on Twitter
17. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
The world of Gamindustri is experiencing a strange calm - the Goddesses protecting each nation are all at peace, and there's not an apocalyptic threat in sight! In order to shake things up with a good story, the world's leading journalists Dengekiko and Famitsu challenge the CPUs and CPU Candidates to complete a series of missions but soon they all may be in for a far bigger scoop in this action-packed hack 'n' slash!
- Street brawling in 1080! For the first time ever, your favorite Neptunia characters will have to hack ‘n’ slash their way through waves of enemies in real time! In the free-roaming stages, you’ll get to create chain combos both on the ground and in the air, all with 1080p graphics!
- Two-person party! With the Dual System, you’ll be able to switch between two characters on the battlefield. Balance out each character’s strengths and weaknesses to create the ultimate battle duo, and even get some new playable characters – some of whom might be familiar from previous Neptunia games.
- Let’s get physical! The heat of battle can cause some wear and tear on your outfits. When you experience a “Costume Break,” your outfits will tear, lowering your defense but increasing your critical rate and EXE Drive Gauge. The road to comebacks is paved with ripped fabric!
- Skills get the kills! Fill up the EXE Drive Gauge in order to clear the room with two tiers of special attacks, and you might just get a helping hand from your friend later on to perform some super special attacks!
18. AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead ＆ Undressed
Akihabara. "Akiba," for short.
This suburban Tokyo ward's seen it all, from Japan's post-war reconstruction to the economic bubblegum crisis of the '80s. Always on the cutting edge of progress, with a little something to offer even the most fetishistic of appetites, it was almost inevitable that this singular technocracy of indulgence would give birth to a whole new kind of appetite altogether.
Enter, the “Synthisters” – vampires who prey upon the life energy of the town’s unsuspecting figurine-chasers, maid café connoisseurs and cosplayers. Those victimized by Synthisters take on the properties of their attackers while also withdrawing from society and becoming veritable shut-ins due to their newfound fatal weakness to sunlight.
AKIBA’S TRIP tells the story of one such unfortunate soul: a young man named Nanashi who was lured into a trap by the promise of rare character goods and transformed into one of the walking undead. He, however, was spared the worst of his fate by the bloody kiss of a mysterious Synthister hunter named Shizuku. Together with the rest of his companions in an organization unofficially dubbed the “Akiba Freedom Fighters,” Nanashi and Shizuku must uncover the truth behind the Synthister plague and save Akiba from being overrun by violent, antisocial energy vampires.
And of course, the best way to fight vampires is to strip them down to their skivvies so they melt in the noonday sun…KEY FEATURESFaithful Recreation of Japan’s Electronics Mecca
Like a virtual tour of Tokyo’s Akihabara district, all major outdoor locations from the town have been painfully recreated, with over 130 real-life shops accurately represented.
Unique and Customizable Brawler-Style Combat
Anything can be a weapon, from baseball bats to comics to motherboards, and individual clothing items may be targeted, stripped and added to the player’s own inventory.
Satirical Story with Divergent Paths and Multiple Endings
Playing off common anime and video game tropes for social satire, the player’s choices determine how the story progresses, leading to one of many unique endings.
Modern Day Setting Enhances Gameplay Options and Adds Pop Culture Feel
The in-game smartphone is used to check email, read comments on “Pitter,” take side quests, catalog ad flyers, launch apps to identify the undead and much, much more.
Please note that the buildings and monuments depicted in the game AKIBA'S TRIP are based on the Akihabara town area from the fall of 2012 through the summer of 2013.
19. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
The magical world of Aterra has been under attack by monsters for decades.
The only ones who can stand against these monsters are “Disciples,” young men and women gifted with divine powers of purification, and otherworldly Star Children created via the bonds between male and female disciples.
As a new disciple, it falls to you to create Star Children with seven of the most powerful girls in the world and save Aterra.
- A world-spanning story filled with charming characters
Form unbreakable bonds with the seven different girls and interact with other disciples of the academy in order to build strength to rid the world of dusk.
- Challenge the labyrinths with the girls of the academy
The dusk circles are packed with enemies and traps that await you. These dungeons change shape every time you enter, making every excursion a new challenge. Fight alongside the heroines and your Star Children to purify these places of the monsters!
- Strengthen your bonds and create mightier star children
Improving your relationships with the female disciples will allow you to create stronger star children. Use your time at the academy to build strong friendships with them and form powerful bonds of trust. The stronger your bonds are, the more powerful the girls will become in battle as well!
- Create teams with up to 30 different star children classes
There are a wide variety of classes for your star children to be. Each class has different skills to train in and attacks to use. Having many different types of classes at your disposal will let you create all sorts of different strategies!
Categories in common with Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars: Role Playing
You are a traveling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. Capture the world on canvas using your artist’s easel. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. Make friends and help those in need. Discover mysteries and uncover secrets about the land. Surmount natural impasses to reach forgotten places. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.FeaturesInteract with the locals through dynamic conversations with discoverable topics and branching dialogue.
Compose paintings anywhere in the world and offer them to characters to gain items, knowledge, and unlock secrets.
Acquire materials and schematics to surmount obstacles.
Actions and dialogue decisions affect future interactions and outcomes as you meet new characters.
21. Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris
Destiny 2 : Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student - Ikora Rey.
- Explore Mercury and its mysterious "Infinite Forest"
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities
- New competitive multiplayer arenas
- And more...
The Dark Eye - Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”, a richly crafted fantasy world beloved by fantasy gamers across the globe.
The Dark Eye - Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers and changes his physical appearance
- Comprehensive crafting system allows for creation of potions, poisoned blades and enchanted armor
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful Havok Vision engine
- A richly detailed game world embedded in the extensive fantasy world of The Dark Eye
23. SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization
“Link start” into SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization, an exciting new action RPG written under the watchful supervision of SWORD ART ONLINE creator Reki Kawahara. Kirito receives a single mysterious message – a cryptic “I’m back to Aincrad” – and is drawn once again into a familiar world in which he was once trapped...
• The ultimate single-player MMO simulation. Dive into the world of SAO and immerse yourself in an MMO-like experience like no other.
• Old friends, new mysteries. Explore this new world of Ainground with Asuna, Leafa, Silica, Klein, and other old friends as well as 300 NPC players you can get to know and recruit into your party.
• Robust online multiplayer. Participate in up to 8-man raids with four real players and four virtual players.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Additional hardware required for Interconnectivity.
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Network Players 2-4
20GB minimum save size
Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita
Online Play (Optional)
Categories in common with SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization: Role Playing
24. Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Unleash your inner evil! The Nightmare Princess, Velguirie, uses her kicks and spins in her own quest to revive the Devil by trapping humans. Set over 180 traps in a variety of locales, including all new modern stages!
- New stages: gym, hospital, and park!
- New Quest Mode: Discover the story of Velguirie, the Nightmare Princess
- Enemy Edit to create your own sacrifices
- All of the content of Deception IV: Blood Ties
*Traps, abilities, and costumes acquired in Deception IV: Blood Ties can be carried over to Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
24MB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess ©2015 KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. Deception, The Nightmare Princess and the TECMO logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
25. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
26. Biodrone Battle
"Looks well made and polished."
Somewhere in the far future, mankind succeeded in building the first artificial beings from biological and electronic components.
Not surprisingly, one of their first applications were as highly intelligent battle drones. These drones are called Bionics. The Bionics constantly enhance their artificial brains by learning rapidly from all previous perceptions. Their self-awareness develops day by day. Eventually, they chose to turn against their creators.
All training rooms in the laboratory are now occupied by aggressive battle machines. Their utmost desire is to survive in all scenarios and to preserve autonomy.
Your mission is to eliminate all hostile drones fighting to keep their recently gained autonomy.
A remote-controlled drone is the only way to defeat the rebels by using two methods that go hand in hand: shooting and morphing.
Unfortunately, your starter drone is too weak to compete with much stronger opponents. Therefore, morph into more powerful drones in order to benefit from their abilities for a limited time. Here's the drawback: you cannot morph without energy packs dropped by killed drones which leads back to method one - shooting.
The game is a tribute to the memorable Paradroid.
27. Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
Five years ago, a witch's curse beneath the red moon turned Chante into a fairy. Now she and her sister Elise search for a way to transform her back into a human, and in their travels they come across a particular town, which is home to a number of nearby ruins, as well as a peculiar shopkeeper named Aira, and a strange, mercurial fortune-teller who calls herself Elma. Could this place hold the key to returning Chante to normal? Or will it lead to more answers than our two sisters ever wanted to know?...Key Features
- A classically-styled action-RPG title for the PC!
- A treasure to find in every single area!
- Inventive boss fights to challenge the player!
- Full controller support, including full Xinput trigger and right-stick camera control support!
- Five core dungeons, plus two bonus dungeons! Hours and hours of gameplay!
- Fishing! With collectible fish!
28. Dollar Dash
Find it, rob it, and keep it. Grab the cash in this fast and frenetic top down multiplayer versus game. Dollar Dash will have you shouting for joy, as you make a dash with the cash. You must attack, defend or outrun your competitors in any of the three game modes (Dollar Dash, Save the Safe or Hit’n’Run) using unique and comedic tactics.
Stand out from the crowd by customising your character, upgrading your favourite weapon, earning perks and unlocking achievements. You can’t stand still for a second as combat is crazy and money changes hands frequently. Choose your weapons carefully as you challenge your friends to become the best thief in town and laugh out loud as you smash them with a huge Bolder, peck them with a Mag Pie, while protecting yourself in Jelly!
90MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-4
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
90MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-4
29. It came from space, and ate our brains
‘It came from space, and ate our brains’ is an Arcade top down shooter with horde survival gameplay in a unique atmospheric setting with addicting gameplay elements, which all can be played cooperatively.
You are a no-nonsense kind of guy equipped with a flashlight and a weapon. You somehow managed to survive the invasion of a merciless alien species, the kind that feeds on human brains. Things look bad when you wander the city and other locations, there is chaos everywhere! You are looking for gear and weapons to survive, as pink light emitting aliens try to corner you and eat your brain. You realize there is only one thing left to do: set a new high score and die like a badass.
30. Anima: Gate of memories
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, a legendary monster and a girl who lost her past...
Forced to stay together, their existences will take an unexpected turn they discover that both have been involved in something sinister, a war in the shadows in which they will have an involuntary leading role.
Gate of Memories features a unique Dual System that allows you to control two different characters and interchange them dynamically in the middle of any action to create countless combinations.
• A deep story. Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
15MB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Anima: Gate of Memories ©2016 Anima Project Carlos B. Garcia. Published by Badland Games.
Developed by Anima Project. All rights reserved.
31. Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet
Exclusively for the PC version your wizard will get all in-game robes and staffs unlocked from the start in this enhanced square edition. Remove the grinding time and get right to the action with your choice of gear! All of these goodies will be unlocked on every other platform you choose to play on
The once wandering wizards have found their way back home in Magicka - Wizards of the Square Tablet, now available for PC. Experience the mobile hit on your squarish and almost certainly, stationary monitor. But fret not, if any wizards still happen to be wandering you can still accidently kill them with cross platform support across all devices.
From the publisher that brought you Magicka, it’s more Magicka! Wizards of the Square Tablet features the innovative and dynamic spell casting system from the original PC hit. Experience a brand new campaign set prior to the original tale of Magicka.
Adventure through the new campaign by yourself, or “accidentally” obliterate your friends in multiplayer co-op, which supports up to four players! Play together with fellow mages across multiple platforms, which may co-exist in the same game session thanks to a twisted union made possible by dark sorcery!
Cast your spells across multiple levels, and unlock new powers unique to Magicka – Wizards of the Square Tablet. Experience the humor and chaos of this satirical fantasy world.FeaturesCross Platform Gameplay (iOS and Android versions sold separately)
Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
4-player mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
New items and powers unique to Magicka – Wizards of the Square Tablet
32. MyWorld - Action RPG Maker
MyWorld - Where action RPG begins!MyWorld is an action RPG adventure creator with built-in worlds; ready to be conquered and kick-start your imagination. Solid multi-player means you can battle alongside or against friends and foes with PvP and Co-Op modes. Invite players into adventures you've created, explore friends worlds and share on the steam workshop.
PlayBattle your way through enemies and quests in our pre-made adventures, such as 'The Blight' and 'Mushroom Realm'. Combat is rewarding, learn enemy timings and use 4 special abilities to smash apart your foes. Most world objects are breakable! These worlds amongst others are showcases for what can be crafted in MyWorld. We can't wait to play yours!
CreateWith a powerful yet easy to use editor, you can create worlds in exactly the way you want to play. It boasts over 350 items including undead skeletons, cursed knights, haunted crypts, towering bosses, homely taverns, friendly NPCS and even a chicken! With the click of a button you can change your world from a foggy blighted land to an enchanted mushroom kingdom, using our 9 world themes. This library is constantly growing, giving you real freedom and creativity for your action RPG adventures.
No coding required - you can easily drop in enemies, buildings, bosses, and link your worlds to form huge realms.
Enemy Creator Craft your own enemies out of a wide selection of body parts, ranging from a pumpkin head to a giant eyeball body! Mix and match left and right limbs. Get creative with the paint pallet, assign glows and metals, fill worlds with enemies straight from your imagination. Body parts can also be hidden to create spooky floating enemies.assign it's behaviour, health, damage and more. Scale options give you the power to change the size of head and overall height.
World PainterGet creative and totally change the feel of your worlds by painting it's contents. From barrels to houses, let the paint flow!
Tell stories, set questsAdd depth into your worlds by easily dropping in NPC's from the editor. Create unique quest chains with kill and collect objectives, harder the quests the more XP you or visitors to your world will get! Tell stories with 'Dialog' only options.
Hub WorldControl everything through your hub world. Create, host, join, watch tutorials on 'MyWorld Tv', change your hero character and more, simply by running over buttons or through portals.
Community & Steam WorkshopRun through the Steam Workshop portal in your HubWorld to access worlds created by users. Download and access them in your world list. Join worlds or host your own via the hub world multiplayer portals, and get to know new players with in game chat.
33. Ever Oasis
The desert's last safe haven is a lone oasis you call home. So draw a line in the sand and fight to protect it! As you explore the desert and solve puzzling dungeons, you'll gather resources to build up your oasis with the water spirit Esna. Allies will join your cause, so equip them with weapons, and use their skills to slay towering bosses.
The Ever Oasis™ game is a new action-adventure RPG grown from the ground up by Koichi Ishii, creator of the Mana series and producer at GREZZO, the studio that rebuilt multiple The Legend of Zelda™ games for the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems. Their team has crafted puzzles and traps too perilous for one hero to solve. So recruit a party of allies and level up their stats to learn new battle skills. Then return to your oasis and restore it: choose which shops to build, stock their inventories, collect a share of the profits, and keep villagers happy by fulfilling requests. Before long your oasis will blossom into a beacon of hope for all walks of life in the desert. Don't let them down.
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
34. Vector Thrust
Vector Thrust is a fast-paced single and mulltiplayer combat flight game, using a unique cel shaded art style. With an extensive variety of game modes like the unpredictable and vicious Quick Action, a customizable Skirmish Mode, and multiple immersive story-based campaigns, Vector Thrust aims to please both players wanting to get straight into the sky and those who love a flexible, diverse and customizable gaming experience.
Vector Thrust gives the player full power over the game to alter any aspect of the game they choose, ranging from simple tweaks to full-blown modifications. Adding user-made skins, changing unit performance and parameters or even complete battle scenarios is easy and open to anyone. With fully fleshed out Map, Mission and Campaign editors, Vector Thrust boasts unlimited expandability and adaptability.
With advanced tactical AI that actively analyses and responds to a dynamic battlefield, as well as over 260 fully playable aircraft (through various iterations of over 45 aircraft models) and even more naval and ground units that all work to complete their objectives in different ways, Vector Thrust offers missions that are never played the same way twice.Key features:
- Stay engaged from dawn until dusk and beyond with many single and multiplayer game modes.
- Keep coming back for more with 13 missions via a series of campaigns.
- Unlock over 260 aircraft through a simple yet competitive Challenge Mode, which includes 170 challenges.
- Pit yourself against advanced tactical AI that responds to the world around it.
- Clash against titanic aerial fortresses and super-weapons.
- Duel with a myriad of Ace fighter squadrons, each with their own unique combat strategies.
- Modify your game with easy, simple modding tools and share your creations with others.
35. The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
When you buy this game, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.com account for free!
The year is 864 and Tiber Septim has begun his crusade to establish an empire in Tamriel, conquering all who stand in his wake. Though the Redguards of Hammerfell put up a valiant fight, they eventually crumbled to internal mutiny and the might of the Septim forces. Now under Imperial control, the Redguards are kept in line by the oppressive rule of Septim’s retainer, Amiel Richton. It is within this setting that Cyrus, a Redguard mercenary that has travelled Tamriel for over a decade, begins his adventure. Investigating the disappearance of his sister, Iszara, Cyrus is brought back to Hammerfell and thrown into the political intrigue that besets Hammerfell and its inhabitants. In his search for his sister, he must also play his part in this war between the Crowns and the Forebears.
Set 400 years prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls: Arena, Redguard contrasts with the other games in many ways. As a third-person action-adventure game, it removes its RPG gloves and instead focuses on bringing you on an immersive journey through the eyes of Cyrus. If you’ve wanted to try the Elder Scrolls series, but haven’t quite enjoyed the RPG elements such as character building and customisation, this is definitely the game for you. But, despite taking a different path, this addition still contains many of the elements that the Elder Scrolls series is renowned for: a vast world, lore-laden narrative and compelling characters. So, whether you’re a native or a newcomer to Tamriel, this swashbuckling adventure will keep you captivated to the very end.Thrilling adventure rich with lore, dialogue, backstory and atmosphere
Explore the Island of Stros M’kai, from the darkest catacombs to the highest towers
Non-linear story progression, allowing you to explore the world at your own pace
Put your wits to the test by solving puzzles and uncovering the mystery of Iszara’s disappearance
36. Hungry Shark World
The Sharks are back in the bigger and badder sequel to Hungry Shark Evolution!
Control a shark in a feeding frenzy and eat your way through many oceans feasting on everything from bite-size fish and birds to tasty whales and unwitting humans!
Number 1 app on iPhone and iPad in over 100 countries.
THIS GAME IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH iPhone 5 or later, iPad Mini 2 or later, iPad 3 or later, iPad Air or later and iPod 6th generation or later.
MORE THAN 20 SHARK SPECIES
Choose from a range of sharks in 7 different size tiers, including the most iconic ocean predator: the Great White!
HUGE OPEN WORLDS
Explore the lush Pacific Islands, frozen Arctic Ocean, exotic Arabian Sea, and now the South China Sea, a vibrant urban destination full of fresh, unwary victims!
FEAST FOR YOUR EYES
Experience the feeding frenzy in stunning console quality 3D graphics that will blow everything else out of the water!
SURVIVAL OF THE HUNGRIEST
It’s eat or be eaten in waters packed with 100s of delicious and dangerous creatures… Whales, submarines and wandering locals BEWARE!
SMASHING SHARK SWAG
Level up your shark and equip jawsome gadgets to bite harder, swim faster and grow even hungrier! No shark is complete without headphones, umbrella and a freakin' jetpack!
MANIC MISSIONS & BADASS BOSSES
Take on more than 20 different types of mission including high score challenges, prey hunts and epic boss fights!
HELPFUL PREDATORY PETS
Baby sharks, whales, an octopus, and even a bald eagle are happy to help with special abilities to increase health, score and more!
SUPERSIZED MEAL DEAL
Unleash your shark's predator potential: SuperSize mode, rushes, explosion, hypnosis and more!
INTUITIVE TILT CONTROLS
Back by popular demand, now you can control your shark simply by tilting your phone!
Game centre, 3D touch and Apple Replay Kit enabled.
Use Facebook to synchronise your progress across your IOS devices.
Hungry Shark World is regularly updated with new features, content and challenges to keep you coming back for more!
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy Gems and Gold currency which can be spent on upgrades and accessories. Gems and Gold can also be collected in game without requiring purchases.
This game contains advertising. Advertising is disabled if you make any purchase.
Like the game on Facebook for the latest news: www.facebook.com/HungrySharkWorld
Follow us on Twitter @Hungry_Shark
Or Youtube: http://youtube.com/FutureGamesOfLondon
And join our community!
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
37. Tales of Eternia
Tales of Eternia (Japanese: テイルズ オブ エターニア, Hepburn: Teiruzu Obu Etānia), known as Tales of Destiny II in its original North America release, is a role-playing video game published by Namco as the third main title in their Tales series. Initially released for the PlayStation in November 2000 in Japan, an English version was later released in North America in September 2001. It was developed by members of Telnet Japan's "Wolfteam", who had previously worked on its predecessors Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Destiny. The game's producers gave it the characteristic genre name RPG of Eternity and Bonds (永遠と絆のRPG, Eien to kizuna no RPG). A port was released for the PlayStation Portable handheld in Japan in March 2005, and the PAL region in February 2006.
The game, set in the fantasy world of Inferia, follows the story of a young hunter named Reid Hershel and his friends, Farah and Keele, as they meet a mysterious girl who speaks an unknown language. Their subsequent quest to discover her origins leads them across a dimensional boundary to an entirely different realm known as Celestia, where they become involved in an age-old conflict between the two worlds. Tales of Eternia was mostly well-received during its initial release, and sold approximately 873,000 copies worldwide. It would later inspire a 13-episode anime co-produced by Production I.G loosely based on the game's plot.
Categories in common with Tales of Eternia: Role Playing
38. The Sims Mobile
Express your creativity as you customize your Sims’ distinct appearances and unique personalities, giving them traits and having fun with fashion and hairstyles. Effortlessly build your Sims the perfect home, choosing favorite designs and décor, with more detail than ever before on mobile. Experience the rich and entertaining moments of your Sims’ lives as they accomplish career goals, pursue hobbies, develop relationships, and improve their Lifestyle. Party with friends, socialize around town, attend special events, and give Stickers to your favorite Sims. What stories will you tell?
CREATE UNIQUE SIMS
Customize Sims’ appearances, hairstyles, outfits, makeup, and accessories. From nose to toes, there are endless possibilities! Then put together an unforgettable wardrobe when you team up with Izzy Fabulous in the Fashion Shop. Choose personality traits for each Sim, like Active or Musical, and add more as your Sims gain life experience.
BUILD THE PERFECT HOME
Design your Sims a home where they can experience all that life has to offer. Effortlessly personalize home layouts and designs, selecting from a variety of furniture, appliances, decorations, and even themed collections. Then take your Sims out to discover awesome, customizable venues like a fashion studio, restaurant, and nightclub.
SHAPE YOUR SIMS’ LIFESTYLE
Guide the stories of your Sims’ lives from careers and hobbies to relationships and families. Pick exciting careers like Fashion Designer and Doctor, and hobbies like Cooking and Guitar playing. Have friendly and romantic relationships with other Sims and take Risky Actions like trying for a kiss or inventing an experimental recipe. Start a family and create a path for future generations by passing down powerful Heirlooms.
Host and attend parties with other Sims where you can socialize and earn rewards. Show off your amazing house, develop romantic relationships, and even decide to move in with other people’s Sims. Join special daily events like Speed Dating in the Park or the Market Square Music Festival. Plus, meet other players’ Sims at parties or around town and use Stickers to let them know if they’re Cute, Hot, or Fabulous!
There are endless ways to connect when you craft big and small moments for your Sims, and see where life takes them in The Sims Mobile!
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days' notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
Categories in common with The Sims Mobile: Simulation
39. In memory of TITAN
Tactics? Turn-Based? Real-Time? Roguelite?
You grew up playing Turn-Based Tactics and RTS but always wanted to have the best of both worlds... The action packed thrill of the RTS, the customization of an RPG and the depth of the Turn-Based games. You always wanted more...? We'll like to introduce RAPSO (Roguelite-Action-Packed-Space-Opera). Behold a modern blend of Tactical Turn-Based RPG games (Front Mission, Final Fantasy Tactics, etc), with RTS games (Starcraft, C&C, Homeworld, etc) and Roguelite elements for flavor; all that plus multiplayer, co-op and procedural generated missions and you'll get a never ending, ever changing RAPSO.
*Multiplayer, Co-Op and Procedural-Generated missions are still not implemented.
Features: (Upon Full Release)
- RAPSO: Venture into the solar system with procedurally generated side missions and quests.
- TurnBased/RTS Action: Initiative roll based turns with active consequences... Weapons systems, perks, passive support and more; affect other ships and players in real-time.
- Exploration: Different systems, missions, loot, ships... Fortune will smile upon the most adventurous.
The way home is full of many different paths, each one more rewarding than the other; and is your job as a commander to venture across the vast loneliness of space to protect Terra and all mankind. Or band with your friends and battle your enemies as a group, even other commanders will fall to your, in our Action-Packed PvP.
In Memory of TITAN is currently on Early Access and comes with:
- 5 history missions with approximately 5-7 hours of play. (Prologue)
- 11 Ship-class.
- 15 Weapons.
- 15 Perks.
- Turn-based initiative system.
- Ship loadout system. (Work in progress)
- Passive proximity combat AI (RTS element)
- Destroyable levels. (Work in progress)
- Solar system exploration through missions zones.
- Procedural system of cameras for combat cinematics. (Work in progress)
- Our Art and UI elements are not final and most of our systems need testing still.
Rencounter is a difficult, turn-based, RPG, roguelike game with a mysterious atmosphere.
The world of Rencounter is immersed in gloom. The game begins in a maze full of bloodthirsty enemies, valuable resources, and secrets. Help your squad survive while navigating through a network of tunnels and rooms. Distribute provisions and medicine to keep them alive.
In a world where every choice counts, you will be taken away on a path that will shape your destiny. Find your way to the end of the quest and discover the secrets at the end of your journey!
- Explore dungeons
- Fight enemies
- Scavenge equipment
- Loot valuable items
- Build Your character
- Manage inventory
41. Jump Stars
Introducing Jump Stars, the bonkers new local multiplayer party game which pits player against player in a bizarre, violent game show - whilst they collectively compete to save their skins.
Cooperate as a team to get as much score as you can, then jump, punch, break, munch, explode, and crunch your teammates out the way to steal first place!
Try to reach "The Gauntlet" by getting enough team score in each of four random mini-games chosen by the ominously cuckoo host, in "Tournament"! Or, build your very own line-up, choosing from a array of unique mini-games across 25 different settings, in "My Show". Then pick one of 24 different cosplaying Cubee contestants to play as!
- Play To Your Strengths
Do you crave the unexpected? You'll love the rover with its mobility and reflective pulse shield. Prefer to deliver death from above? Fire the thrusters and bomb your enemies while wowing them with arial acrobatics. Favor the brute force approach? Dig in with Siege mode and coat the cosmos in shells from the cover of a dome shield.
- Supercharge Your Arsenal
Collect tiered weapon power ups to amp your arsenal and dominate the score boards.
- Bring Your Friends
Compete or collaborate in up to four player local party play or online network play.
- Mix Up Modes
Switch up your gameplay with various modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Last Man Standing.
- Man vs Machine
Face off against a range of AI types that leverage their capabilities and unique play styles to push you to your limits.
- Environmental Hazards
Keep your eyes open. Any misstep could cost you in these hazardous space battlegrounds. Asteroid belts, solar flares, and the deadly supernova will annihilate the unwary.
43. CHAOS RINGS Ⅲ
The newest addition to the popular smartphone RPG series is finally here!
・CHAOS RINGS Overview
CHAOS RINGS is a full-scale RPG series for smartphone devices that was first introduced worldwide in 2010. As part of a continuing series, CHAOS RINGS OMEGA was launched in 2011, followed by CHAOS RINGS II in 2012. The rich game world, deep storyline, and high-quality soundtrack have been praised throughout the world, recording over 1.1 million downloads across the series. To this day, CHAOS RINGS firmly maintains its position as the best RPG series available for smartphones.
There, on the blue star, is everything you desire.
On the floating continent high in the sky, you can find New Paleo. Explorers from all across the land flock to this hub city, seeking to fulfill their dreams and desires. But this is but a brief stop before their journey to their true destination, the azure planet of Marble Blue.
Unexplored lands, hidden treasures, monsters, legends...everything an adventurer could want could be found on this one planet.
The protagonist lives on the outskirts of town with his sister, tending to the family's livestock. One night, led by a mysterious voice, he meets a beautiful woman, who says to him thus:
"You must go now. Marble Blue, the sparkling blue mother planet, awaits."
Worlds yet undiscovered, treasures that fulfill your wildest dreams, mythologies lost in the pages of history...a great journey, the dream of a thousand years, is about to begin.
44. Drop Alive
An adventurous and curious water drop is trapped inside a house and needs your help to get back to the place she truly belongs to; a nearby glistening river. Climb a pile of jars, squeeze yourself through pipes and manage to get past a fridge full of stalactites without bursting. Use your wit to change from one state to another (liquid, solid and gas) surpassing every obstacle thrown your way as the game’s difficulty increases.
Drop Alive combines all the right ingredients; entertainment, challenge, an exclusive soundtrack and the beauty and charm of heartwarming, handmade illustrated scenarios, an experience both adults and children will forever enjoy and cherish.Main Features
- Have fun as you navigate through 12 different levels, each with an aesthetic and peculiarity of its own!
- Original Drop Alive exclusive music. Delight yourself with a warm and fun soundtrack of over 10 themes!
- Collectables, Achievements, Cards and Full controller support.
- Alternate between 3 different states; liquid, solid and gas, to overcome every obstacle thrown your way.
- Leaderboards. Challenge your friends!
- Warning (as in "don’t say we didn’t warn you"): Do not, by any means, let this cute little fellow fool you. Drop Alive ain’t as easy as it seems.
- 12 unique unlockable Skins!
45. Forge Quest
Forge Quest is a dungeon crawling rpg set in a voxel world. Explore the land full of chickens on a light hearted quest to become a hero. Delve deep into the randomly generated dungeons to battle monsters, find treasure and craft your equipment. Invite your friends to join your world and help you in your adventure.
Long after great wars ravaged the land of Shmoop, a balance has been reached as both sides agreed to regulate all hero and villain related activities. This system flourishes as it creates the economic stability the land needed, and from it the great bureaucracy rose to rule over the land.
After many years from the system's inception, you step onto the scene. A strapping young adventurer who, after being dropped off by your parents, set off to obtain your Hero license from the kingdom. Although eager to claim your title, your path is full of danger as you must first prove yourself in the dungeons below. You also soon learn that not everyone plays by the rules and what it means to become a hero is much more then just a signed paper.
- Play solo or network up to 4 players for co-op play
- Randomly generated dungeons with scaling difficulty
- Mix and match abilities from all 9 classes as you level
- Collect treasure & forge gear into increasingly powerful items
- Diverse monster and bosses to conquer
- A light hearted story of adventure and what it means to truly be a hero.
- Voxel Chickens!
Vandals is an infiltration game that will transport you to the most emblematic cities of street art. In this turn-based game, the aim is to sneak around police surveillance and spray walls that grow harder and harder to access.
From Paris to Tokyo, via São Paulo, Berlin and New York, follow in the wake of ultra-famous street artists like Blek Le Rat and Keith Haring.
With Vandals, you can bomb your alias on the walls of New York like Lady Pink, paint childlike characters like Keith Haring, or get inspired by the poems of Miss.Tic and write your own.
After Type:Rider, Vandals is the new project by Cosmografik. It is a video game published and co-produced by ARTE - the European cultural TV and digital channel - and Ex Nihilo.
It is easy to learn, and the puzzles promise hours of immersion and pleasure.
- Share your most awesome creations on social networks
- Rock to the rhythm of an original soundtrack: headphones recommended!
- Play in portrait or landscape mode. Left-handed / right-handed option
The game includes:
- 60 puzzles to solve
- 5 cities with original graphical worlds
- 40 backgrounders on the evolution of street art since the 1960s
- 18 achievements to unlock
47. Disney Planes
From above the world of “Cars”, Disney’s Planes takes players on a high-flying, action-packed animated comedy adventure with Dusty Crophopper, a big-hearted, speed-loving crop duster, voiced by actor and comedian Dane Cook. Take to the skies with Dusty and friends as they embark on global missions and grand adventures around the world.
CONSOLE GAME FEATURES
-10 characters from the film with pick-up-and-play flight controls
-10 environments inspired by the film
-4 modes of play: Air Rallies, Story, Free Flight and Balloon Popping fun -1-2 players
48. Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax is an engaging 1-4 player couch co-op action shooter game, combining SHMUP and Brawler-like gameplay with light RPG elements. Choose from different game modes, gameplay settings, mechs, weapons and upgrades to customize your experience freely. Soar through space, defeat evil and save the future... from itself!
- Local co-op for up to 4 players
- 5 badass player characters, with their distinct special abilities and superweapons
- A vast arsenal of primary and secondary weapons
- An extensive and customizable list of game settings; play the way you want
- A light touch of RPG-mechanics, just for fun
- A 10-level campaign with a tongue-in-cheek story to tie it together
- Endless Gauntlet-mode that gets progressively harder as you play
- Challenge mode with five predefined challenges
- An amazing, album-length soundtrack (DLC)
- A disco ball
- A character named Gundula von Übelvamp
- No shocking plot twists in the end, like totally
- You can always trust bullet points
THE YEAR 2087 NEEDS US
You are the new Galactic Police Force, restoring peace and order to the universe. Up to four-player adventures await! Jump in your Galaxy Gear Mech and become the space warrior that saves the future. It's now or never.
CREATE THE RULES
Go with the default rulesets, or tune the gameplay settings to your liking. Adjust health and shield amounts, fire rates, drop rates, hitbox sizes or turn friendly fire on for a frantic, dangerous experience. Choose the way you play from relaxed star rides to maddening bullet-hells!
FIVE MECHS FOR DELIVERING GALACTIC JUSTICE
- Choose from five unique, badass mechs, each coming with its own special abilities.
- Blue Falcon, the Sniper, uses spears and missile barrages to kill his opposition from afar.
- Red Tiger, the Berserker, goes hog wild with frenzied claw attacks and time altering abilities.
- Silver Wolf, the Dasher, charges from place to place exploding enemies into pieces with his bombs.
- Black Bear, the Reflector, uses shields to make her allies invulnerable and her enemies die to their own bullets.
- Amber Fox, the Nullifier, sucks in enemy fire only to return it to them tenfold and stabilizes the playing field.
A SPRAWLING GALAXY
Blast evil left and right. The campaign game mode takes you to a perilous journey through space. From the depths of oceans, through alien hives and haunted factories to the outer limits of hyperspace. Explore the galaxy and its beautiful space scenery while destroying the evil.
GALACTIC WEAPON ARSENAL
Equip yourself with a combination of primary and secondary weapons, ranging from pulse rifles, chain guns and rail guns to rockets, shotguns and space flamethrowers! Up to 49 unique weapon combinations in addition to different upgrades and power-ups help you on the way.
GREETINGS FROM THE 90's
Synth samples of yesterday are your allies in the struggle for tomorrow. Hypermelodic soundtrack is here to match your galactic operations!
49. Kill to Collect
“GIT GUD AND DIE TRYING”
Kill to Collect is a cyberpunk rogue-like for up to four player co-op that is designed for short bursts of intense gameplay sessions, rewarding players for their skilled survival. Featuring procedurally generated levels, Kill to Collect brings a constant challenge. No two experiences are the same and every interaction could be the difference between life and death.
Set in Geoshelter Alpha, a dangerous and dystopian world that is the last known city on Earth, hired bounty “Hunters” patrol the lawless slums below to defeat enemies and reinstill order. Whether hired for money or glory, the “Hunters” all follow the same code: Kill to Collect.Key features
Diverse Gameplay and Characters
You will play as one of four “Hunters,” each with their own abilities and fighting styles. With a diverse cast of characters, each single player run offers a different gameplay experience. Mix and match Hunters in co-op to create complementary team builds and unique synergies.
The playable characters include:
- Kate Katana - The leader of the group and an all-around badass, sword-wielding, warrior woman.
- Ivan Ironfist - The pretty boy raver who packs a punch with his bionic arms and has no need for physical weapons.
- Riot Ray - The tanky former Corp officer who believes the best offense is a good defense.
- Shocking Shelly - The rocket-fueled mechanic who fights with her homemade biomata suit, turrets and electrocution.
Strategic Co-Op Multiplayer
Encouraging collaboration and precision, Kill to Collect offers a unique co-op multiplayer experience so you can team up with friends to face the perils ahead.
80’s Cyberpunk Makes Its Comeback
Inspired by 80’s cyberpunk anime and manga classics, Kill to Collect delivers an action-packed, atmospheric experience with a synthwave soundtrack to power your runs.
3 Game Modes
- Clean up the streets in the Story Campaign.
- Clear eight floors as fast as possible to get to the top of the leaderboards in Challenge Mode. Choose between playing the Repeatable Challenges or the One-Try Challenge (both refreshed daily).
- Hunt any bounty in any order, without the story beats in Free Hunt Mode.
50. Rising Islands
Long ago, Chaos and Discord ruled the land. Only the creation of the Relics by The Ancients brought Peace and Balance. Slowly but surely the world recovered from this era of Strife. But Evil is never truly defeated, and soon chaos will return to the lands and destroy the balance of the world. Only you, a young woman named Hairo, can save it. By using your special ability to shift between dimension you will combat the evil that is tearing the world apart.
- WORLD SPLIT IN TWO - You are Hairo, a young adventurous woman who gains the ability to shift between dimensions.
- GO WITH THE FLOW - Run on walls, dash over chasms and fly through the air.
- A NEW ADVENTURE AWAITS - Travel through 13 levels located in grass-covered hills, snow-covered mountains and ancient ruins.
- HUNT FOR SECRETS AND TREASURE - Explore every nook and cranny of the world and find all the secrets.
- DEFEAT EVIL - Features fast-paced boss battles to defeat the evil force that has torn the world apart.
- BE THE FASTEST - Get the High-score in the Time Trial Mode.