The best games like Skullgirls are:
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Knight
- arrow_rightJust Cause 2
- arrow_rightBrutal Legend
- arrow_rightHitman 2
- arrow_rightKilling Floor
- arrow_rightAlan Wake's American Nightmare
- arrow_rightTrackmania Turbo
100 Best Games Like Skullgirls:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (29)
- PlayStation 4 (57)
- iOS (54)
- Android (32)
- macOS (47)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (57)
- Xbox (8)
- PlayStation 3 (72)
- PlayStation 2 (29)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (21)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (21)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (3)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (4)
1. Batman: Arkham Knight
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final instalment for the Arkham series by now. Joining forces with Bruce Wayne for the last time, we have to oppose Scarecrow and other iconic villains such as The Riddler, Harleen Quinzel a.k.a. Harley Quinn, Penguin and others.
The story continued after events in Arkham City when Joker died due to infection in his blood. Now, Scarecrow tries to release a new fear toxin, meanwhile new mysterious Arkham Knight plots against Batman as well. Still having consequences after being poisoned by the Joker and seeing visions with him, Bruce has to prevail the death of Gotham City.
The gameplay mechanics stays the same to the Arkham series. Melee combat system, use of the detective skills to find clues and gadgets still play a major role in Batman's fight against evil. Although now you can travel around not only by your grappling hook but a legendary Batmobile as well. Iconic voices of the characters, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil once again return to give their voices for the last game in Arkham series.
Categories in common with Batman: Arkham Knight: Action
Hand-drawn 2D platformer in the style of 30s cartoons. 2D Dark Souls as the fans refer to the difficulty of this one. It took developers 6 years to create and polish their magnum opus. Cuphead is a classic run and gun adventure that heavily emphasizes on boss battles.
Play as Cuphead or his brother Mugman that signed a deal with the devil and know needs to bring the master souls of its debtors. Players can go through the campaign single-handedly or with a friend using built-in co-op capabilities.
The backgrounds, characters and other miscellaneous staff were painstakingly created using the methods from the era it mimics; Every character and every scene were hand-drawn to mimic vintage American cartoons. Each note in the orchestral soundtrack was composed with unparalleled attention to detail. Cuphead is an addictive mix of bone-crushing difficulty, fun and audiovisual feast that instantly makes you crave for more.
3. Just Cause 2
Just Cause II follows a story of Rico Rodriguez, who arrives yet on another fictional island. Previously being on the Caribbean, now he is coming to Panau - an island in Southeast Asia. This time, Rico has to overthrow the dictatorial regime with its leader, Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon. When Rico arrives at the island, he discovers three criminal gangs: The Roaches, The Reapers and the Ular Boys. In order to prevail, Rico has to fight all of the three fractions as well.
One of the key features of the game is speed. This game is filled with adrenaline and ways of doing things very fastly. A wide variety of vehicles such as planes, boats, cars and other. A grappling hook is also available for the player as he can make his character fly around like Spider-Man or tie enemies to each other. There is a big choice of weaponry as well - you can have a pistol, two pistols, auto-rifles or even a grenade launcher! Having an open world map provides a player with experience do whatever they please - flying around, making missions or just discovering new things on the island.
4. Brutal Legend
Heavy Metal is a way of life and a world in itself, but Eddie Riggs found the real one, after the accident during a concert left him crushed by the scenery and making the involuntary blood sacrifice to the Ormagöden. The action adventure game with the real-time strategy elements in the open world introduced a star voice cast, compiled by musicians that became prototypes for some of the characters players will encounter during the game. Aside from the main story, players will be able to encounter dozens of side missions that may vary from the defense battles to a race. When using his V-guitar named Clementine, Eddie can cast spells, called Solos, by a simple rhythm game, reminiscent of Guitar Hero. Some story missions are so-called Battles of the Bands, where players will fight the armies in a real-time strategy fashion, and winning by outperforming the enemy band and destroying the stage.
5. Hitman 2
Hitman 2 is the seventh game in its series. It is the sequel to Hitman and a prequel to all other entries of the franchise.
As with all Hitman series, the game follows Agent 47, a hitman for hire and a member of a secret assassins' organization called International Contract Agency. His missions are tied together by a story that continues the plot of 2016's Hitman. The protagonist is searching for an anonymous opponent known as Shadow Client, who was also the main antagonist of the previous game. Hitman 2 also provides insight into Agent 47's mysterious past. The hunt for Shadow Client and his militia takes Agent 47 to new locations, such as a motor race on the sunny streets of Miami and a deadly tropical rainforest in Colombia.
As usual for Hitman series, the player controls Agent 47 from the third person view (switching to the first person when using sniper rifles) in a 3D environment. The game consists of several missions in which the protagonist has to assassinate various targets around the world using non-conventional tactics, stealth, and camouflage. Hitman 2 features an advanced crowd AI and an improved stealth system that allows the player to hide between the trees and in the crowd. The game also features new weapons, such as concussion gadgets that the player can use to knock people out.
The game introduces a new mode called Sniper Assassin that allows the players to cooperate online.
Categories in common with Hitman 2: Action
6. Killing Floor
In Killing Floor you play as a part of a special team to fight off legions of cloned zombies. Horzine Biotech released an endless amount of clones from the facility and citizens are drowning in this waves of human flesh. Local police are trying to fight them back, but there is no progress. British government decides to build up a special team of fighters to fight off numerous amount of enemies on their territory.
Every level in the game has a precise amount of waves according to your difficulty. With each wave, the number of zombies and types will change becoming more challenging to live through. By successfully winning the round and depending on your skills, game awards with cash that you can spend on new weapon and supplies. High variety of classes have added a different gaming style for every player. You can be a Gunslinger and use pistols, Commando that uses rifles or Support that uses shotguns. Every class has their advantages and perks that can be unlocked by levelling it up. As the final wave players must face a boss with a unique mechanic.
Categories in common with Killing Floor: Action
7. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alan Wake's American Nightmare is a third-person shooter game, a follow-up to 2010 Remedy Entertainment title Alan Wake. However, it is not a full-fledged sequel to the game but rather a spin-off. The game’s tone and style are much more light-hearted and comedic than in the original, and the color palette is significantly brighter.
The game’s story takes place two years after the original game in a fictional town Night Springs, Arizona. The series protagonist, Alan Wake, must defeat his dark doppelganger, Mr. Scratch to escape the Dark Place. American Nightmare’s gameplay is very similar to that of the original game; however, this time it is much more action-oriented, rather than story-driven. Its combat is centered around the same chief combat mechanic – focusing the flashlight on enemies on making them vulnerable to weapon.
8. Trackmania Turbo
Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
- Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
- International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
- Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
- Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever.
- VR COMPATIBLE
The immersion in the arcade racing univers goes to another level with 40 exclusive VR tracks.
VR recommended system requirements:
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 / FX-8350.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
Battlerite is another contender in the DotA field, but also a spiritual successor to Stunlock Studios' previous game, Bloodline Champions. It is set in a colorful fantasy world, which we see from the top-down view, and is all about gladiatorial arena combat. The battles take place in one of the five areas, each with its distinct visual themes, such as jungle or lava. Each map is centered around the Middle Orb that can be destroyed to gain additional power and will respawn over the course of the game. Matches are divided into rounds and, to win a match, a team has to score three round victories. Each round has a two-minute time limit, so as to push players toward a fast-paced gameplay. When the time expires, a "battle royale" mechanic sets in, shrinking the game area to force the players to meet at the center of the map and fight.
There are more than 20 characters, or "champions" to choose from, and the roster continues to grow. Those champions include magicians, warriors and everything in between. Each champion has his or her unique set of nine skills. Timing is important when using characters' abilities, as a low-level skill used at the right time can deal more damage than a mistimed high-level spell.
Categories in common with Battlerite: Action
Loadout is an arcade third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Edge Of Reality.
The game focuses on over-the-top cartoon gore and dark humor. The emphasis is put on player and weaponry customization. A vast Weaponcrafting system is present, which allows players to build a weapon which suits their playstyle from scratch. The class system is absent as the developers want the players to define their own classes using the weapons of their own creation.
There are no in-game paywalls, but if the player wants to unlock all the customization options or the best weapon modules, they have to either grind the in-game currency or buy it for real money.
The game features 4 competitive multiplayer modes and a co-op mode where 4 players complete missions which are divided into 5 or 6 parts with each mission having a different goal. A lot of missions revolve around killing aliens known as Kroads. After each mission, the players are awarded loot boxes, in-game currency or other in-game items.
11. Star Wars: Republic Commando
The game is set in the Star Wars universe during the Old Republic era. The player assumes the role of a Republic commando who leads his group of four Clone troopers, the Delta Squad, through various military missions. You only directly control the commander of the squad, Delta-38 aka Boss, the other three characters are AI-controlled NPCs that you can give orders to. They are known only by their codenames and have different specializations: Sev is a sniper, Fixer is a technician, and Scorch is explosives expert. The player is not fully identified with the main character, and if Boss is shot down, the player can order his comrades to revive him or to continue on with the mission. The level is only considered failed if the whole Delta Squad is down.
The plot revolves around the Clone Wars that was fought between movie Episodes II and III. The Delta Squad fights against the Separatist forces on the various planets, among them Geonosis and the Wookie homeland Kashyyk. A few classic Star Wars characters make appearances, most prominently, General Grievous as a boss and Master Yoda at a mission briefing. The game’s soundtrack contains the excerpts from the Star Wars film score, some original music, and a song by Indie Rock band Ash.
12. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
13. Red Comrades 3. Return of Alaska: Reloaded
World stands upon the brink of destruction all because of Pete and Vasily Ivanovich and their irresponsible use of priceless device – The Time Machine. Backwoods village was somehow teleported into the USA and it threatens to cause irreversible consequences for entire universe!
In order to save the world once again Pete and Vasily Ivanovich will have to get through fire, water and through… some other stuff and then again and again.
They will get really close to the worst criminals on Las-Vegas streets, enlist in the commandos and complete several missions for the USA government - to get rid of drug dealer's band in jungles of Central America, to fight against Saddam Hussein and even to make a trip to Alaska.
As usual, Pete and Vasily Ivanovich will get some help from their old friends from previous episodes. So meet the Anka (this time she is a FBI agent), Furmanov (he is a Mormon preacher now) and Kuzmich who suddenly discovered a rare artist talent. Of course, you will meet many new characters.
Categories in common with Red Comrades 3. Return of Alaska: Reloaded: Adventure
14. The Elder Scrolls: Legends
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a card-based game set in The Elder Scrolls universe developed by Dire Wolf Digital.
The game's story serves as a tutorial for the player. The game takes place during the Great War between the Mid Empire and the Third Aldmer Dominion. The main antagonist of the game is one of the admirals of the Dominion - an altmer named Naarifin who is a Daedric cult adept. He invades the Empire trying to open the gates of Oblivion. The player has to prevent such an event from happening and make difficult choices as these decisions affect the cards the player gets upon completing the story mode.
The game centers around turn-based card matches between two opponents. Several game modes are available: Duel and Arena. In Duel, the players start with their own hand of cards, while in Arena each player picks the hand out of a limited number of cards.
The cards are divided into four categories: Creatures, Supports, Actions, and Items. The players decide which Tamriel race they want to play as. This choice affects the additional cards that will be dropped as a reward after leveling up.
At the beginning of the match, each player starts out with one magic point and three cards. On each turn, one magic point is granted to the players. The first player to get his enemies health to less than 1 wins.
15. Dreamfall Chapters
Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic game of five chapters. It’s a direct sequel to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and follows its protagonist Zoe Maya Castillo who has the power to control dreams. The game is set in two world - Stark and its magic clone Arkadia. The story starts with Zoe, captured and comatose, trying to escape from the World of dreams she is trapped in. Instead, she creates another body that doesn’t remember anything and starts a new life.
Dreamfall Chapters is heavily focused on dialogues, exploration, and puzzle solving. It intends to be an interactive movie and has no action and combat scenes. The world is only partially open but you can explore some locations beyond the main storyline. The linear plot has the only ending, however, decisions you make throughout the game have a great impact on side arcs. The game warns you about important choices with “The balance has shifted” message.
Being the final part of The Longest Journey series, Dreamfall Chapters makes a point to all previous titles and storylines.
16. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Based on the international versions of the games that were previously only released in Japan and Europe, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings these timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.
Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
International Edition content,
Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster: Role Playing
Raiders of the Broken Planet - Prologue is free of cost game which serves as a demo campaign for an online asymmetric multiplayer game Raiders of the Broken Planet, which was developed by MercurySteam and later rebranded as Spacelords.
Set in the distant future on a mysterious Broken Planet, the game tells the story of its Raiders who set out to free the planet from the hands of the Antagonist.
The game focuses on the four versus one asymmetric multiplayer horde mode. Play as one of the Raiders with three other players and stand against numerous hordes of enemies or switch sides and become the Antagonist, who will use all means to stop the heroes from completing their objective. The players are free to choose one of seventeen characters to play as. The game also features a so-called Character Card system which allows for the customization of the chosen character. The players can also mod their weapons however they see fit.
Raiders of the Broken Planet was renamed to Spacelords due to completely changing its pricing model and going free to play. All the campaigns of the game were made available to all the players.
Yet the gunplay got an overhaul. In order to get a new weapon, the players have to grind for a randomly spawning blueprints and then spend large amounts of in-game currency to build the weapon they got. This was met with severe backlash by the users.
18. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
It‘s September 1998 and Raccoon City is being consumed by Umbrella’s deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite squad into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite Spec-Ops soldiers to track down the source of the mysterious outbreak.
Gear up as a member of the Umbrella Security Service and battle against all of the forces at play in Raccoon City. You’ll come face-to-face with horrifying Resident Evil enemies like hunters and lickers as you navigate the Raccoon City Streets in search of your targets which include series icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.
One thing is for sure, in Raccoon City, all roads lead to hell.Key Features:
- Experience the Fear: Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil
- Three Corner Conflict: Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.Ws) create an unpredictable third force that leaves the battlefield in chaos
- Campaign Mode: Both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind Raccoon City’s downfall by any means necessary
- Competitive Multiplayer: Bring the fight online in 4v4 competitive multiplayer modes such as Team Attack, Biohazard, Survivors, and Heroes Mode
- Define your Play Style: Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases
- International Team Development: a fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio
19. Hard Reset Redux
The acclaimed First-Person Shooter returns fully upgraded, and more beautifully challenging than ever. Hard Reset Redux is a brand new version of the cyberpunk classic that includes all the content of previous editions, and adds new improved gameplay, enhanced visuals and additional content to make this the Definitive Edition of Hard Reset.
Hard Reset Redux is an action-packed and hardcore single-player shooter which embraces the best qualities that the genre has it offer. It includes over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety, a challenging campaign and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting. Having been originally developed to shake-up the shooter scene on PC, Hard Reset now returns to do it again on a new generation of hardware.New Features
- Brand New Cyber-Katana Weapon: A powerful new weapon which provides an effective close range combat option
- Brand New Enemy Type: Various variants of a threatening new Cyborg Zombie now lie in wait for unsuspecting players
- New Quick Dash Move: Provides players with a new movement option in battle to help avoid incoming attacks and enemies
- Enhanced Visuals: The game has been updated to the newest version of the RoadHog engine and includes improved lightning and effects
- Improved Performance: Enjoy faster Load times, a new Quicksave feature and full joypad support
- Rebalanced Gameplay: The game now includes improved difficulty levels and better pacing
- Different Enemy Placement: Enemies are introduced differently throughout the game, and provide a new challenge for even the most seasoned Hard Reset veteran
Divekick is the world’s first two-button fighting game. It distills the essence of the fighting game genre into just two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. Divekick’s focused gameplay demonstrates how much depth a single move actually has, and introduces (or reinforces) skills fundamental to the genre: mind games, spacing, timing, and quick reactions.
At Iron Galaxy we love fighting games. To the average fan, most of what makes them fun is hidden behind a never-ending series of input combinations that they have to memorize. That’s why Divekick has just two buttons: Dive (into the air) makes your character jump straight up. Kick causes your character to fly foot first at a downward angle. If you press Kick on the ground, you can jump away from your opponent. Utilizing these moves, the first hit will win the round, and the player that wins five rounds first wins the game. It’s pure adrenaline, awareness, and outsmarting your enemy. It’s a fighting game deconstructed into its purest form.
- 14+ Completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques.
- Includes two extra playable characters: Fencer from Nidhogg and Johnny Gat from Saints Row!
- A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles. You will be moved to tears!
- Ranked and non-ranked GGPO-powered online multiplayer, the most trusted netcode in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character, as well as overall.
- Single player plus Local VS multiplayer for two players, with quick and easy button reconfiguration to accommodate a room full of unique personalities.
- Full Steamworks integration, including Big Picture Mode.
- "How a two-button fighter became the toast of PAX East" Penny Arcade
- "Divekick is living the dream of diving and kicking. Yes, it is real." Kill Screen
- "Divekick: The best (and only) two-button fighter." Shack News
- "Divekick is the Smartest, Most Absurd Two-Button Fighting Game I've Ever Played" Kotaku
- "Divekick and Sportsfriends turns friends and strangers into rivals." Venture Beat
Divekick has been selected for the IndieCade 2013 Festival which takes place from 10/3 - 10/6 in Los Angeles!
21. Monday Night Combat
Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter… and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for “honor” or “duty” when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?Key Features:
It’s the Throwback Throwdown in Monday Night Combat! Uncle Tully’s Funland is now available in Crossfire with new game play features! First up we have Chickey Cantor. He will now spawn in Uncle Tully’s Funland. Make Chickey fly away by shooting him and earn a big single-life buff for your entire team! Wait for Chickey to slam the ground and then you can grapple him. Ride him for eight seconds and earn big money! Just be careful, riders tend to be easy targets for enemy Pros. Secondly we’re introducing new bot spawners. These spawners have buttons for specifically spawning Jackbots, Black Jacks, Slims, Scramblers, Gremlins, Gapshots and Bouncers.
Blitz mode allow players to defend their Money Ball against armies of robots by themselves or four player co-op over Steam. During various Blitz challenges, players can spend money earned by destroying bots to build defensive turrets around the Moneyball, upgrade one of six unique character classes, or set off robot crushing environment hazards. The Challenges vary from a ten round Exhibition Blitz to endless robot waves of ever increasing difficulty in Super Sudden Death Blitz. Money earned from each Challenge goes into a persistent Lifetime Earnings that allows players to unlock over 370 ProTags, create custom classes, and get ranked on Leaderboards.
Crossfire mode pits teams of players against each other over Steam. Each team is supported by an endless stream of robots fighting on their behalf; overwhelming your opponent’s stream, upgrading your Pros, and base defenses will be the key to your success!
Each Pro caters to their unique style of play and comes with their own set of upgradeable skills. Customize those skills and abilities even further with a variety of unlockable products in the Custom Class feature.
Every game of Monday Night Combat earns the player money that goes towards their Lifetime Earnings. Lifetime Earnings can be spent on unlocking custom classes and buying earned ProTags. How much Lifetime Earnings you have also determines what level you are. Monday Night Combat keeps a large set of persistent statistics for all aspects of gameplay. MNC features over 370 ‘ProTags’ which are customizable tags you can show off to other players and friends.
Host multiple instances of MNC dedicated servers with full stand alone client.
Cradle is a sci-fi first-person-view quest designed for the player to explore the surrounding world. The story is built around the relations of the protagonist and a mechanical girl who by quirk of fate found themselves amidst the desert. The player’s task is to repair the mechanical body of his companion and solve the mystery of the neglected entertainment park located not far from the yurt together.Key Features
Open World. Explore the mysterious and stylish world of the robotized Mongolia. Search the yurt, take a stroll down the river or head towards the entertainment park - this game has no fences you cannot overcome.Interactive Environment. Interact with objects - all of them bear a part of the story and most can be used in the gameplay.Living Characters. Communicate with NPCs. Owing to non-standard emotion display technology where actor eyes video is used, the NPCs in Cradle look as ‘live’ ones.Deep Story. Immerse into learning the thoroughly thought-out story. Every of its detail adds to the storyline, while a short newspaper slip accidentally found in the steppe could completely change the sense of the storyline.Varied Gameplay. Mix thoughtful exploration quests with bright and dynamic mini-games.Excquisite Soundtrack. Engulf the atmoshpere of mystery with the enchanting soundtrack of the game. Cradle contains 90 minutes of music including the meditative ambient, synthetic tracks and vocal compositions.Storyline
Thirty years ago in the mid-2040s the sweeping development of neuroscience stirred up the common anticipation of victory over aging and death. In 2047 the scientists of the Neurocopying Institute in Cologne run the first experiments on transferring human consciousness onto an artificial carrier. In the course of experiments a weird previously unregistered phenomenon was discovered - the copies of neurotic system of the test subjects awoken in the computational device began to self-destroy by immersing in a state of deep irrational fear.
The discovery of the mysterious phenomenon induced a string of events to have completely changed the society. Dozens of years later the question of the ‘Panic Attack’ nature still remains open. We do not know how far the researchers’ thought has led them in search of the answer, but we believe it hardly ever visited this Mongolian steppe.
Year 2076, Mongolia. You wake up in a yurt amidst the boundless steppes. You neither remember your name, nor are aware of how long you had slept. Who are you? Who is this mechanical girl sitting on the table and what is the number she has on her chest? Nearby there towers the dome of a neglected entertainment park. How did it appear in these desert lands? What has happened here? Look around and try to sort things out. You are to begin on a peculiar and a touching story.
23. F1 RACE STARS
F1 Race Stars is a parody of a Formula One simulation. It renders the F1 racers as wacky characters and their cars as karts.
The game features drivers, teams, and races from the 2012 season of Formula One. However, unlike most simulators, which aim to represent the races realistically, F1 Race Stars is a humorous arcade game. The racers, such as Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso, and Lewis Hamilton, are depicted as cartoonish versions of themselves.
There's a total of eleven tracks based on the real Formula One circuits. They retained their basic configurations but were enhanced with springboards, loops, traps, and other unrealistic features. The circuits' backgrounds also became comical representations of a country where the race is set in.
Although the game is a kart simulation, F1 Race Stars doesn't imitate the actual karting, either. It provides a fictional combination of karting and Formula driving experiences. The cars in the game cannot drift and slide. Instead, the game uses the real-world KERS system to give the car a boost when exiting the corner. The game features power-up in the vein of Super Mario Kart, and some of them are parodies of the actual Formula One elements, such as a safety car. Each team in F1 Race Stars also has a special ability, such as shooting at the opponents for Ferrari or a free boost for Red Bull.
24. Space Hulk
"WE ARE THE VANGUARD OF HONOUR. THE CUTTING EDGE OF THE BLOOD ANGELS. WE BRING DEATH."
The legendary Space Hulk returns to Windows PC, Mac and Linux in this epic turn based strategy game. Set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, an intriguing story of legendary battles and heroic actions unfolds. Play as a small squad of fearless Space Marine Terminators who attempt to reclaim their honor by mounting an assault on a derelict space hulk infested by hordes of vicious tyranid Genestealers.
Take control of the Adeptus Astartes of the Blood Angel chapter and guide them towards glory, while battling fierce Xenos and uncovering ancient relics in the infested confines of the massive Space Hulk named “Sin of Damnation”.
The game is a 3D digital turn based strategy game that recreates the classic claustrophobic board game experience in both singleplayer and multiplayer.
Customers purchasing Space Hulk will receive a free copy of the Deathwing Terminator DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance by EutechnyxKey Features:
- The first Space Hulk computer game in 17 years! Available on multiple platforms.
- Set in the hugely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe! Official license of the legendary boardgame from Games Workshop.
- Turn-based tactical strategy game! Based on the popular and iconic board game mechanics.
- Blood Angel Terminators! Fight the ferocious Genestealers with heroes of the mighty Blood Angels.
- Fearsome Genestealers with challenging AI! Meet unforgiving hordes of Genestealers!
- Thematic 3D environment! Experience the dark labyrinth of a Space Hulk as never before..
- Single player campaign based on the "Sin of Damnation" space hulk! Take on the Sin of Damnation campaign, which includes 3 brand new prequel missions and the 12 missions from the classic board game.
- Multiplayer head-to-head recreating the board game experience against a friend! Get in the hot seat and battle it out with a friend.
- Cross platform multiplayer between Windows PC, Mac, Linux and iOS! Play asynchronous against friends and foes on multiple platforms.
- Now with online Co-op mode!
BlazeRush is a dynamic arcade racing survival game with no health, no levelling and no brakes!
You can assemble a team of friends to play in local or online multiplayer, choose a car to your taste and chase, blow up and cut off!
Adapt your style and tactics to new enemies, obstacles and tracks.Welcome to the World Of Racing and Frantic Fun!key Features:
- Simple multiplayer. Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players over the Internet;
- Couch vs. couch. Start races with local players;
- Connect to the game at any time;
- Dozens of fun tracks on three planets, 16 cars and a variety of cool guns;
- Lots of medals for various tricks and antics.
Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook!
Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right! Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments. Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!Key Features
- 49 levels
- 2 difficulty modes: normal and extreme
- Leaderboard: see the scores of players from all over the world.
- Medals: compare the medals you have won with those of your friends.
- Laboratory mode with dozens of objects, backgrounds and liquids to unlock!
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers.
27. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
When technology meets Cthulhu!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos, as imagined by author, H. P. Lovecraft.
You are Dax, one of seven Magrunners selected among the elite to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. But, what should be the chance of a lifetime quickly becomes a horrific nightmare.
Equipped with your Magtech glove, you must harness the ability to magnetically polarize and manipulate objects in the environment to survive and surpass challenging puzzles. Your reflexes and ingenuity will be pushed to their limits as you make your way through 40+ immense and dangerous levels, including high-tech training rooms and the endless chasms of the lost cosmos, on a path to confront the horrendous creatures of Cthulhu!
28. The Bug Butcher
The Bug Butcher is an action-packed 2D side scrolling shoot em up game where peril comes from above.
So in a nutshell, pest control with machine guns in space.
The core mechanics hold old ties from the classic arcade shooter “Super Pang” where you shoot vertically, but with modern day twists. You are Harry, a brash and tenacious exterminator who has a knack for decimating bugs.
Harry’s current assignment takes him to the infested futuristic research facility on planet Zoit. The surviving and dwindling number of scientists employed him for his slaughtering skills. Harry’s mission: survive until the decontamination of the building is complete, hoard coins like his life depended on it, and protect the scientists at all costs. Watch out for the spiders they have a particular fondness for rubber encased science/scientist. After landing, you will move from room to room through the facility blasting rockets, lasers, and wielding the power of lighting upwards at anything not human.
Ravenous swarms and ferocious waves of bugs of every size will attempt to kill you, but luckily there will be weapon and health pick-ups to aid Harry on his quest. Fierce reflexes are mandatory for survival, but Harry’s brutal power-ups will let the guts fly and make the larva cry! If you love games with humor, perfect platforming, grotesquely cute art, nightmarish bosses, and real personality then The Bug Butcher will suit your fancy.
29. Creature in the Well
Unlock the power of an ancient facility and face the ominous, all-seeing Creature in this unique pinball-inspired hack & slash! Creature in the Well is a top down pinball inspired hack and slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to save the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.
30. Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
Skullgirls 2nd Encore is a beautiful, fast-paced 2D fighting game that puts players in control of fierce warriors in an extraordinary Dark Deco world. Each of the 14 wildly original characters features unique gameplay mechanics and plenty of personality.
Skullgirls 2nd Encore is the perfect fighting game for casual and competitive fighting game fans alike. Casual players will enjoy the fully voiced story mode, gorgeous animation and soundtrack by Michiru Yamane, while hardcore players will appreciate its balance, cross-platform multiplayer, and support for PlayStation®3 system fight sticks.
Additional hardware required for Interconnectivity.
Network Players 2-2
2GB minimum save size
Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
TM & © AUTUMN GAMES LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Categories in common with Skullgirls 2nd Encore: Fighting
31. Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Garou: Mark of the Wolves (餓狼 MARK OF THE WOLVES, Garō Mark of the Wolves, "Hungry Wolf: Mark of the Wolves"), released as Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves on Dreamcast, is a 1999 fighting game produced by SNK, originally for the Neo Geo system. It is the eighth installment in the Fatal Fury series.
32. BlazBlue: Central Fiction
BlazBlue: Central Fiction is the newest installment in the storied BlazBlue franchise and stands alone as the pinnacle of next gen 2D fighters! Like a well-timed 2D punch, BlazBlue: Central Fiction bashes massive amounts of content and innovation into one slick title that hits hard and keeps the pummeling steady!
33. Strike Vector
"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
34. Toukiden: Kiwami
"Toukiden: Kiwami" is a hunting action game where players take on the role of a Slayer possessing unique abilities, and battle the Oni to save mankind from destruction.
To defeat these huge Oni, players band together to sever, pierce, and crush parts of the Oni using the Targeted Destruction System!
Multiplayer for up to 4 players is supported.
Sever! Pierce! Crush! -Targeted Destruction System-
Some of the Oni players will encounter are many times the size of a human. Defeating these require more than simply attacking. Players must sever a part from the Oni's body, pierce it, and then crush it in order to destroy it. The appropriate use of blade or bow, and cooperation between friendly Slayers is the only way to successfully defeat an Oni!
Spirits of Heroes of Japan's Past (Mitama)
When Oni are beaten, they release captured spirits called Mitama. These Mitama can take residence in weapons and aid the Slayer unlock certain special powers for use against the Oni. There are a wide variety of powers and players can enjoy creating their own original equipment. Also, each of these 300 Mitama from across time come with a special illustration and voice, making them fun to collect.
An Original World painted in Japanese history
The story is set in a world set apart in time and space by the power of the Oni. The player starts as a rookie Slayer in a Slayer village called Utakata and fights the Oni in areas that display characteristics of time periods ranging from ancient days to the early Shogunate.
Friends and Allies
There to show this new rookie around are the veterans Slayers of the Utakata village. These warriors, including Ouka, a swordswoman with no equal in the organization, will guide and train the player as together they battle the Oni and save the human race.
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
35. Rollers of the Realm
Rollers of the Realm™ combines the frantic physics of classic arcade pinball with the character-driven adventure of fantasy role-playing games. Bounce, spin, and battle through scenes of an epic storyline with a band of medieval misfits tasked with reclaiming the world from dark and ancient magic. Winner of a "Best in Play" Award at GDC Play 2014, IndieCade finalist in 2013.Key Features
- A new spin on pinball: includes physics-based puzzles and combat with unique nudge and flipper mechanics.
- 10 hot-swappable player characters (represented by balls), each with a unique size, weight, and stats.
- Unleash devastating special abilities: flaming swords, animal companions, hailstorms, bombs!
- Upgrade stats and special abilities as your party levels up.
- 30+ Campaign levels to discover and replay. Fully-voiced storyline.
- Combat focused: battle grunts, elites, bosses... and more.
- Loot drops: gold, score and mana multipliers, power-ups, and treasure.
- Arena Mode: 5 challenging boards with Steam Leaderboard support.
- Two difficulty modes: change the difficulty to Challenging or Casual on the fly!
36. The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel II
Peace is but a memory.
In the wake of the Noble Faction’s occupation of Heimdallr, civil war has broken out across Erebonia. The provincial armies, loyal to the aristocracy and the Four Great Houses, have claimed many of the nation’s great cities in the name of the Noble Alliance. The Imperial Army, called back from the four corners of the Empire, has only just begun its sweeping counterattack.
After Rean managed to escape Trista with Celine and Valimar, he awakens in the mountains near his hometown uncertain what fate befell his friends, who bravely threw themselves in harm’s way to buy him time to flee.
Though the road will not be an easy one, Rean decides to take up his sword again, journeying across Erebonia with his Divine Knight, Valimar, in search of his friends from Class VII and a way to end the conflict before its price becomes far too dear…
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel II (Sen no Kiseki II in Japanese) is a direct sequel to Trails of Cold Steel, picking up one month after the decisive collision that changed the fate of the entire nation of Erebonia. The speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system returns with all the bells and whistles together with the new Overdrive mode, new means of transportation both across the land and sky, new allies, new dangers, and a renewed sense of hope as Rean tirelessly works to right the wrongs that have led the country to disarray.KEY FEATURES
- A Direct Sequel that Remembers the Past
Clear data from Trails of Cold Steel carries over into Trails of Cold Steel II, granting players bonuses, and most importantly, remembering the many relationships cultivated during time spent at Thors Military Academy, allowing for more personalized conversations throughout the story.
- Take to the Land and Sky in New Modes of Transportation
Fast travel isn’t just for Trista anymore; a personalized airship now allows players to swiftly choose and descend upon both familiar and foreign destinations alike—and on land, horseback riding not only returns, but players can now customize and utilize Angelica’s orbal bike for fast transportation across the map.
- The Link System Returns with a new Overdrive Mode
Bonding with allies continues to pay off with the Combat Link System, netting a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding, and more, and the new Overdrive mode allows linked characters to attack up to three turns in a row for new strategic battle options.
- Experience the Game as Never Before
50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console. New features for this release include ultrawide aspect ratio support, turbo mode, and an instant resume feature that allows players to launch directly from Steam to their most recent save.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel II: Role Playing
37. Dungeon Rushers
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!The Game:
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players' dungeons to plunder their treasure!Heroes: Features:
- Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
38. Grandia II Anniversary Edition
15 years after the stunning Dreamcast debut of Ryudo and his epic adventure, Grandia II is back and better than ever! The classic Japanese RPG returns with enhanced visuals, new difficulty level, and features both keyboard and gamepad support!
Take the role of a hardened mercenary with a heart, and go on an epic adventure filled with magic, new friendships, and surprising storyline twists in search of a weapon once wielded by a deity. It’s the classic tale of a band of adventurers destined to save the world, but things are not always as they seem…
Grandia II is famous for its great characters, mature storytelling, memorable music and fantastic battle system, and there's no better way to experience one of the most beloved console RPGs of the 32-bit era than this special Anniversary Edition!
* Visual upgrades to textures, lighting, and shadows
* Original Japanese voice option
* Additional difficulty level
* Gamepad support
* Steam Trading Cards
* Steam Achievements
* Steam Cloud Save Support
* Selectable Video Options
* Remapable Keyboard & Gamepad Support
* 100 Save File Slots
* Dreamcast VMS Save File Support
Categories in common with Grandia II Anniversary Edition: Role Playing
39. Running Shadow
Running Shadow is a unique mix of a runner and fantasy RPG. Along with the simple game mechanics typical of this game type, it has a mythical plot full of secrets and intrigue.
You will try on the role of a fortunate thief and assassin in possession of a unique artifact: the Gauntlet of the Celestial Guardian stolen from the adepts of a dark and ancient cult. You will be gifted with wondrous and unique abilities, too. Get ready for an unending adventure full of risk: age-old castles, gloomy dungeons and treacherous enemy ambushes, dozens of most fascinating levels and unique quests. Enter the path full of danger and win the title of Master Shadow!
- Intriguing locations: noblemen’s castles, bandit layers, sewers, town prison, and many others
- More than 20 unique characters, including elves, goblins, and majestic draconids
- More than 8 outfits for the main hero, including swords, armor, and masks
- Unique battle system: regular foes which you can fight with your sword, and the nefilims which are subdued by magic only
- Secret elven tricks that you can learn to overcome obstacles
- Special magic abilities which will let your character become a shadow, restore his mana, replenish his health and increase his rage while fighting the enemies; and, of course, the powerful Gauntlet you can also use in the battle
- 300 collectible items which you can gather while fulfilling your quests
The rhythm-music platformer gameplay of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 is back and better than ever!
The Timbletot is determined to rid the multiverse of all its love and happiness. CommanderVideo, a lover if ever there were one, refuses to let this happen. He’s ready to jump, double-jump, wall-jump, slide-jump, slide, kick, float, fly, and dance his way to victory, all across a medley of thrilling, challenging, and joyous levels!
- Charles Martinet! - Charles Martinet, known best as the voice of Mario, returns for his role of "The Narrator"
- Hero Quests! - Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they'll reward you generously!
- Vehicles! - Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! A celery car! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more!
- Branching Paths! - Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours!
- Item Shop! - Players will be able to spend gold and gems earned while playing on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3--keep your dang money!
- Retro Challenges! - A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying "retro" level. These levels will also offer a series' first: free movement! Control the Commander in ways you never have before!
- New Playable Characters! - The Commanders are joined by friends new and old, including Dave of Woah Dave! fame, Unkle Dill, Frank 'N Stein, Awnty Rewty, and more!
41. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
42. Fight of Gods
Your prayers have been answered! For the first time ever, gods, holy spirits and mythological characters from around the globe and throughout history will clash in an explosive 2D fighter where the entire world is at stake! Who will emerge victorious from the most destructive combat tournament the universe has ever witnessed?Features
- An unparalleled roster: Juggernauts from religion and mythology collide in battles filled with ancient magic and divine powers. Unleash the full might of Jesus, Buddha, Moses Zeus, Odin and many more in a struggle for existence itself!
- Legendary stages: A tournament as epic as this could only take place in the most iconic environments ever seen. Trade punches atop Mount Olympus and call upon the heavens for otherworldly powers as you tussle in the Garden Of Eden.
- Strategic combat: Immerse yourself in a four-button fighting system with tremendous depth. Counter each god’s unique attributes with throws, anti-air attacks and special moves.
- Training mode: New to fighters? Hone your skills in the bespoke practice area to become the greatest god of the arena!
- Pick who's next!: Jump onto our Community Hub and tell us which gods we should include in future updates!
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by classics such as Golden Axe, Sengoku, and Knights of the Round! Experience a historically accurate storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!The StoryIt’s 120 A.D. – and the Roman army has seized control of the south of Britannia. Their goal: to march north and conquer the rest of the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000-strong Ninth Legion is preparing for war – but little do they know what lies in wait for them. Caradoc, Brennus, and Guinevere – guardians of the northern tribes – have rallied the troops and are ready to wage a war against the Romans. The siblings bear a gift that even they are not aware of; soon, all will discover its true power.Key Features
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.
44. Quest Hunter
Welcome to the Dark World. The world that is ruled by its own laws. The world where fire is the main treasure, and a shovel is a loyal friend and assistant. There’s enough trouble for villains here but there's double trouble for heroes. As a hero you will have to:
- Level up and equip yourself.
- Claim some space for your camp from the Dark World.
- Assemble a team of friends and helpers.
- Build and protect your camp.
- Solve the puzzles of old times.
- Destroy the insidious plans of enemies.
- Find and unearth many treasures.
- Save the princess and the whole world at the same time.
Quest Hunter is a story-driven RPG with treasure hunt, non-linear dialogues, puzzles and humor! Mysterious world, fascinating plot, interesting puzzles and insidious enemies are waiting for you!Basic Features
- Story-driven RPG: influence the storyline, choosing the answers in the dialogues. Untangle the insidious plans of your enemies and bring them out into the open. Save the world from the eternal darkness!
- Cooperative mode: play the game online with your friends. Fight against evil shoulder to shoulder or make a mass grave in the enemy’s lair!
- Random generated dungeons: try your luck, see if you can find the way out of the dungeon. Where could it be this time? Who’s waiting for you around the corner?
- Quests and puzzles: move, turn, light, switch over, dig up… In short, solve a variety of quests and puzzles. Search for treasure maps to become the richest man in the camp!
- Skills and super powers: upgrade the character attributes and explore new skills. Become an invincible killing machine and turn your enemies into dust!
- Weapons, armor and items: find, create and upgrade your weapon and armor. Cook potions or make bombs. Take a shovel and a straw hat or a sharp blade and a helmet – it’s up to you to decide!
- Monsters and bosses: mysterious beasts from the darkness – light the torch and they will scatter away. Insidious bandits – give them your money and you’ll stay alive. Cunning bosses – find your approach to them!
- Treasure and trophies: stuff your pockets with trophies of your defeated enemies. Find all stashes and hiding places. Dig up all the treasures of the Dark World!
And remember: you are safe only by the light of the torch!
45. Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends
It is an age of Kung Fu heroes, warriors, and best of all, LEGENDARY LEGENDS! Face-off alongside or against Po, Tigress, Monkey, Tai Lung, Master Shifu, and all of your favorite Kung Fu Panda characters in the Showdown of Legendary Legends. Up to four players compete in iconic locations throughout the Valley of Peace and beyond. Compete in an epic Tournament where all Kung Fu warriors contend for honor and glory. Who will reign on top as the mightiest warrior in the land? Will it be a mighty hero or a cunning villain?
▪ Fight in an action-packed Kung Fu competition set in the Kung Fu Panda universe – a showdown where all fighters must use their unique skills to compete for honor and glory
▪ Unique fighting styles – every character in the game has special attacks, unique moves and an Awesome Attack
46. Knee Deep
When a washed-up actor hangs himself on location, a spotlight is cast on the backwater Florida town of Cypress Knee. Your screen becomes a stage on which you investigate this mysterious suicide as three distinct characters: cheeky blogger Romana Teague, down-and-out local reporter Jack Bellet, and cynical private investigator K.C. Gaddis.
Experience a magical reality where characters are transported among scenes, set pieces moved into place, and music wafts from the orchestra pit. Knee Deep is about characters, storytelling, and the melodrama of swampland Florida.
- Uncover a swampland conspiracy—Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence—Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough...or someone getting hurt.
- Gaming goes to the theater—Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage
- A swamp noir adventure in three acts—enjoy the entire season with all three acts available now!
- NEW - Step even closer to the peformance with Tobii EyeX integration! Affect lighting on actors, have them turn to acknowledge your presence, and affect menus and minigames all with the effortless movement of your eyes. Requires Tobii EyeX hardware.
- NEW - Take the best seat in the house with Knee Deep now supported in VR on Vive and Oculus! Existing users will have immediate access to VR content and new customers will receive both the original and VR versions of the game.
47. Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout
The concept of this title, the latest in the series to depict a new "Atelier" world, is "True-to-life youths that develop together, even if just a little bit".
It is the story of a girl and her friends who are about to become adults, discovering what is most important to them.
To depict the story of the main characters discovering things they've never seen before, we've created fields with natural shadows that allow you to feel the breath of the world. Graphics have been further enhanced, allowing for a world of daily-life and adventure to be depicted in a new way.
■Advanced "Synthesis" system & "Location Points"
The "Synthesis" system in which players combine materials to create items has been revamped.
Now, in addition to being able to understand the effects of synthesis visually, the system allows you to enjoy the experience of developing recipes more than ever before.
Also, we've included "Location Points" that players can create through synthesis!
■Use different items to gather new materials!
When "Gathering" the necessary materials for synthesis, the items you receive change depending on the tools you use to gather them, so it will be easier to obtain the items you want.
With a combination of turn-based command battle and real time elements, enjoy intense battles where the choices you make determine the outcome! It is a system that will allow you to sense the feeling of strengthening bonds with your friends more than ever.
The Main Character Is Ryza, An Ordinary Girl.
Tired of boring village life, she escapes the village to gather with her good friends in a secret location to talk of their dreams and plan thrilling adventures.
One day, the determined Ryza and company decide to head for the forbidden "island across the shore" as their first exploration trip.
Together with the alchemist and other friends they meet there, they have a "summer adventure" that they will never forget.
Categories in common with Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout: Role Playing
48. Assault Spy
The self-proclaimed elite corporate spy Asaru and his deadweight partner Kanoko are hired for a new job in a dreary world dominated by corporations. Their mission? Infiltrate the mega corporation, Negabot. Dash, evade, and smash your way to the truth in this fast paced action game. No secret is safe from THIS bombastic spy duo!
Stylish Spy Action Comedy
Blast through an army of security robots and save a company that was taken over by terrorists!
High Speed Dash Combat
Dodge bullets with a dash, and finish off enemies with fancy combo moves!
Defeating enemies unlocks new moves, which can be used to chain together insane combos with stylish finishing moves!
One Story with Two Sides
Play through the game as the professional, yet hapless spy, Asaru; or the rowdy and reckless CIA agent, Amelia! Each character has a unique playstyle, and a story that intertwines with each other! Story Asaru:
Asaru Vito is a self-proclaimed elite company spy.
However, because he always ends up paired with the clumsy Kanoko Yotsuba, most of his missions are failures. His performance hit rock bottom…
Just when things couldn’t get any worse, he was assigned to spy on the global mega corporation, Negabot. Even with the worst partner ever, he now has to work at a major company, so the worst has yet to begin for Asaru!
The company has been taken over by terrorists!?
OK, let me take a swing at them!!!
49. My Night Job
It's not just any job - it's YOUR NIGHT JOB!
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
50. I, Gladiator
Based on the epic Gladiator movies and games of the past, I,Gladiator brings you the true feeling of gladiatorial combat.
Swords, maces, spears, different fighting styles, power strikes and master combos, multiple foes assaulting you at once, hungry lions just waiting for a kill, insidious traps to avoid and put to your advantage - this game got them all!
Punch them, kick them, hit them, stun them, impale them, dismember them, burn them, destroy them!
Be the best gladiator to be cheered for by the romans and their gods alike!
Heed my advice, gladiator... To prevail you would need to be cunning as well as strong, work out a strategy for every level, use arena environment to your advantage, notice and utilize enemy’s weaknesses and last, but not the least, win that spoiled Roman crowd!
You get to enjoy a story of Rufus, a champion of the arena. Rufus is made to be a pawn in the game of blood played between two warring Roman gods. For Rufus to gain control of his own fate and to get revenge, he has to start at the bottom and fight his way through a series of increasingly difficult tournaments in different locations. Never give up and win back your pride!
• CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER and LEADERBOARDS
• 80 ACTION PACKED LEVELS SPECIFICALLY REBALANCED FOR STEAM RELEASE
• OVER 100 HISTORICALLY ACCURATE WEAPONS AND ARMOR TO UNLOCK
• 20 ADRENALIN DRIVEN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY - MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ENEMIES AT ONCE, each with unique combat style. A real gladiatorial arena mayhem!
• STUNNING COMICS-LIKE GRAPHICS and MYSTIC STORYLINE professionally voiced in Latin for true historic feeling
• GAMEPAD, MOUSE OR KEYBOARD CONTROLS
• GORGEOUS INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Use fire pits, traps and other objects to win… or lose
• HUNGRY VICIOUS LIONS to spoil your day!
• DISMEMBER your enemies if you master special strikes!
• ENTERTAIN THE BLOODTHIRSTY ROMAN CROWD to earn additional income