Games Like Shank 2
Category: Adventure , Action, Indie, Fighting,
Platform: PC, macOS, Linux, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3,
Trying to find games like Shank 2? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Shank 2, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Shank 2 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Shank 2 for PC
- Game like Shank 2 for Xbox One
- Game like Shank 2 for PlayStation 4
- Game like Shank 2 for iOS
- Game like Shank 2 for Android
- Game like Shank 2 for macOS
- Game like Shank 2 for Linux
- Game like Shank 2 for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Shank 2 for Nintendo DS
- Game like Shank 2 for Xbox 360
- Game like Shank 2 for Xbox
- Game like Shank 2 for PlayStation 3
- Game like Shank 2 for PlayStation 2
- Game like Shank 2 for PlayStation
- Game like Shank 2 for PS Vita
- Game like Shank 2 for PSP
- Game like Shank 2 for Wii U
- Game like Shank 2 for Wii
- Game like Shank 2 for Commodore / Amiga
Games Like Shank 2: Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty,Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series,Borderlands 2,Batman: Arkham Knight,Borderlands,For Honor,Dead Cells,Brutal Legend,Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced,Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
1. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is a platformer developed by Just Add Water. It is a complete remake of the first installment in the series, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.
The game tells a story of a prisoner of the biggest meat-processing plant on Oddworld. The Protagonist is a Mudokon named Abe who is a floor-waxer and an Employee of the Year. With the ingredients for the company's main products running out, the owner of the plant decides to launch a new treat named "Mudokon Pops!". Overhearing that, Abe decides to escape and free all Mudokon slaves he can find.
New 'n' Tasty is a 2.5D scrolling platformer with the main focus on puzzle solving. The player can talk and direct other Mudokons. The objective is to find and rescue 299 Mudokon slaves by getting them out of the plant through portals. Some Mudokons are hidden in secret areas.
New 'n' Tasty features good and bad endings. The outcome depends on the number of saved slaves. Saving over 150 Mudokons results in a good ending, which is considered canon.
2. Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Game of Thrones is an episodic game composed of six parts with an emphasis given to a TV series by HBO. The game consists of the first season with the second one being on hold. The events depicted in the game do not correlate with those of a TV-show, but rather complement them with the in-between details.
There is a total of five playable characters, the game like the other TellTale titles is made as the point-and-click adventure with high attention paid to the choices. The gameplay is formed of QTEs, dialogues, cutscenes and the investigation parts. QTEs are forcing a player to mash the buttons repeatedly, in the dialogues section one can choose options to answer, and the investigation part involves pointing-and-clicking on the objects.
After every episode, the player is given the information about his or her choices. On the same screen, one may compare own decisions to the preferences of the other players in the world.
3. Borderlands 2
Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
4. Batman: Arkham Knight
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final instalment for the Arkham series by now. Joining forces with Bruce Wayne for the last time, we have to oppose Scarecrow and other iconic villains such as The Riddler, Harleen Quinzel a.k.a. Harley Quinn, Penguin and others.
The story continued after events in Arkham City when Joker died due to infection in his blood. Now, Scarecrow tries to release a new fear toxin, meanwhile new mysterious Arkham Knight plots against Batman as well. Still having consequences after being poisoned by the Joker and seeing visions with him, Bruce has to prevail the death of Gotham City.
The gameplay mechanics stays the same to the Arkham series. Melee combat system, use of the detective skills to find clues and gadgets still play a major role in Batman's fight against evil. Although now you can travel around not only by your grappling hook but a legendary Batmobile as well. Iconic voices of the characters, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil once again return to give their voices for the last game in Arkham series.
Pandora is a dangerous planet, so it makes sense that the strongest people will dominate it. 4 Vault Hunters arrive to find the legendary Vault found themselves at the Fyrestone, where mysterious girl only known as Angel guides them, helping to build the reputation of problem solvers. Eventually, players will be tasked to find the first piece, of the Vault Key.
By being a story-driven first-person shooter with RPG elements, Borderlands allows adjusting the playstyle by finding different weapons, leveling up the character and improving some skills or attributes. Cooperative in nature, Borderlands can be played with up to 3 other players in total, where players can take the roles of 4 different characters: Brick the Berserker, Mordecai the Hunter, Lilith the Siren and Roland the Soldier. Some characters are naturally proficient in specific weapons, but players are not constricted to the skill requirements. When a specific weapon type is used often – the more proficient players are. Borderlands have several story DLCs that either shift the tone of the main game or expand on the existing storyline and characters.
6. For Honor
For Honor is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game mixes the element of fighting and hacks and slashes with a heavy focus on multiplayer.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the medieval fantasy world and follows the conflict between three factions: the Iron Legion, the Chosen, and the Warborn. Each fraction represents a specific medieval culture: knights, samurai, and Vikings respectively.
The gameplay incorporates elements of the hack-and-slash and fighting game. The player can choose from more than 12 different characters from each of the fractions. The all have their unique moves, weapons, characteristics, abilities, and executions. The fighting system is based on the duel between players. It incorporates the variety of moves such as attacks from different angles, blocks, dodges, stuns, counterattacks, unblockable attacks, and faints.
Each character has its progression system which allows one to gain new perks, upgrade weapons, armor as well as the increase in rank that affects matchmaking process.
There are six multiplayer modes: they primarily differ from each other by the number of the players involved in the conflict. The multiplayer modes do not feature any PvE battles — the leftovers are team elimination, flag capture and one on one battles.
7. Dead Cells
Dead Cells is a roguelike adventure title developed by Motion Twin.
Not much story is present in the game, as only bits of any information are given out to the players. The game takes place at a remote island, where the players take place of the Prisoner. The Prisoner does not speak, yet he can express confusion and frustration using his body language. The Prisoner is basically immortal, as, in case of death, his head disconnects itself from the Prisoner's body, and gets back to the game's starting area.
The game's heavily inspired by The Binding of Isaac, as stated by the developers.
Dead Cells features the procedurally generated environments that are typical for roguelike games, yet it puts a strong emphasis on exploration that is typically found in metroidvanias.
The players set out to explore the island where a prison was built. As the players come down into the dungeons of the island, they find various loot, fight dangerous creatures, collect armor, abilities, and power-ups. Upon death, the players lose all the loot they had on them. It is possible to find a shopkeep somewhere in the dungeons to purchase new equipment or have some rest.
The game uses death as a learning experience, as it randomizes the placement of enemies, so the players can't take multiple attempts to complete a level. The developers want the player to examine the enemy behavior and learn how to combat the enemies themselves.
8. Brutal Legend
Heavy Metal is a way of life and a world in itself, but Eddie Riggs found the real one, after the accident during a concert left him crushed by the scenery and making the involuntary blood sacrifice to the Ormagöden. The action adventure game with the real-time strategy elements in the open world introduced a star voice cast, compiled by musicians that became prototypes for some of the characters players will encounter during the game. Aside from the main story, players will be able to encounter dozens of side missions that may vary from the defense battles to a race. When using his V-guitar named Clementine, Eddie can cast spells, called Solos, by a simple rhythm game, reminiscent of Guitar Hero. Some story missions are so-called Battles of the Bands, where players will fight the armies in a real-time strategy fashion, and winning by outperforming the enemy band and destroying the stage.
9. Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced
Discover the co-op shooter-looter that started it all, crammed with content and enhancements! Equip bazillions of guns as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries, each with unique RPG skills. Take on the lawless desolate planet Pandora in pursuit of powerful alien technology: The Vault. With new weapons, visual upgrades, all 4 add-on packs and more, enjoy the highly acclaimed FPS/RPG solo or together with friends!
Bazillions of Guns: Rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more.
Radical Art Style: Traditional rendering techniques combined with hand-drawn textures give Borderlands its iconic style.
Intense Vehicular Combat: Behind the wheel, engage in frenetic vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
Co-op Frenzy: Tear through the opposition as a crew of up to 4.NEW:VISUALLY STUNNING: With improved character models, environments, weapons, and textures, Borderlands paired with a 4K display never looked so good.
NEW WEAPONS: There are already too many to count so we added more.
NEW CHARACTER HEADS: Be as beautiful as mom says you are.
NEW GOLD CHESTS AND KEYS: More loot!
AND MORE!PLUS: THE ZOMBIE ISLAND OF DOCTOR NED: Enter the corporate owned small town known as Jakobs Cove and put an end to the rumors of the walking “undead.” New areas, new missions, new enemies, Oh My!
MAD MOXXI’S UNDERDOME RIOT: Celebrate the grand opening of Marcus Bank by taking on hundreds of foes in the only competitive arena around where you’re coming back famous... or not at all.
THE SECRET ARMORY OF GENERAL KNOXX: Want more of the Borderlands story and more loot than you could possibly figure out what to do with? Add new guns, missions, vehicles and more!
CLAPTRAP’S NEW ROBOT REVOLUTION: This destructive adventure invites you to battle a vicious new threat, a massive uprising of your former friends: the claptraps.
10. Warhammer 40,000: Space MarineA millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option and be aware of the far more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
BRUTAL 8VS8 ONLINE COMBAT
Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
Take the fight to evil Russian robots using a rocket-powered self-adapting battlesuit in this innovative third-person shooter from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami.
12. Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Gunslinger is the fourth installment of the Call of Juarez series of western-inspired games. The frame story, told in cutscenes, begins in 1910, in Kansas, where Silas, a patron in the pub, brags about his adventures in the Wild West. This old man claims he used to be a bounty hunter who took down many of the famous outlaws. Most of the game has the player re-enacting Silas's presumed past, while in the present the hero is narrating his own story off-screen. Silas is an unreliable narrator, however, and his own in-game audience will point at plot holes in his tall tales.
Like the rest of Call of Juarez games, Gunslinger has every classic staple of the western genre. There are saloons and gold mines, stagecoaches, Indians and cowboys, sheriffs and gangs. The protagonist will escape prison, wander the Wild West, fight brigands and other enemies using a variety of late XIX century firearms, and occasionally sing country songs. Gunfights and duels are the central features of the game. There's even a Duel mode, in which the player can enter a tournament of gun duels, and the Arcade mode, in which multiple opponents attack the player. Gunslinger also introduces quick time events that allow the player to evade bullets.
13. Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry 4 is a hack-and-slash adventure by Capcom, and a part of DmC game list being the fourth numeric title in the series out of 6 titles (5 numeric and 1 spin-off) overall. The series and the game, in particular, is considered one of the most canon hack-and-slash adventures, setting the mark for many other titles.
The fourth game utilizes the universal gameplay principles for such games: the whole gaming process is divided into levels and getting through one grant the player with the grade from "D" to "SSS." The grade ultimately depends on time spent within the mission, avoiding damage and style. The style is a game forming principle of DmC — unbreakable combos, interleaving punches, kicks and shooting: all of the above defines the style. There are two playable characters in DmC — Dante and Nero. Their playstyle differs with unique powers and abilities
While being eccentric on a gameplay style, the game also follows a praised plot: the whole story pivots around Dante and Nero's conflict and includes a tremendous amount of family quarrels, giant swords, and demonic interventions.
14. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
15. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
16. Dead AgeSurvive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment, make difficult story-influencing decisions, defend your camp against undead hordes and experience non-linear rogue-lite elements. An innovative Indie Survival-RPG!
Just after the zombie outbreak you were fortunate enough to join a group of survivors and hole up in their camp.
But that doesn't set you out of danger! Food supplies are running low, injured survivors must be tended to and materials need to be scavenged to keep the camp intact.
The zombie threat increases steadily and gangs of hostile survivors keep you on the defensive.
Every survivor should be protected because you'll need all hands on deck to defend against the dangers of the apocalypse.
Scavenge supplies in zombie-infested areas, craft survival gear and buy and sell equipment to keep yourself and your camp members alive long enough to learn the skills necessary for long-term survival.
The combat system has its roots in classic role-playing games. You can fight strategically, learn to utilize various weapon types and use a range of bombs or traps.
Should you fail to survive the apocalypse, you can purchase upgrades with medals earned in previous playthroughs to give your new character an edge to start with.
Unlocked pre-apocalypse professions of your character allow you to specialize in various jobs.
Each new playthrough offers different random missions and survivors to meet.
A praised feature of Dead Age is its non-linear story with real in-game consequences. Decisions you make in conflict situations affect the story's future.
You can choose to be a hero and save more survivors, or let them die to stock up on supplies. You can build romance relationships with other survivors or start rivalries that may have disastrous chain reactions.
Daily events offer new dangers and situations in which you must make choices that affect the survival chances of your camp.
Live long enough, and you'll have a chance to unlock one of the game's six possible endings.
17. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Another game in the Warhammer universe which seeks to replicate the success of the legendary Dawn War released back in the 2000s. Dawn of War II Retribution is a standalone expansion pack that features new faction: the Imperial Guard.
The game is set in the fictional universe of Warhammer known for its factions and gore visuals. In this expansion, there are new campaigns for all game races. The action takes place in the Sub-sector Aurelia 10 years after the last installment in the series.
The developers tried to re-invent the genre of RTS, adding elements of the popular MOBA genre. The player gains control over a squad of units led by a hero and completes missions at different locations in the game’s universe. Hero levels up gather items of different rarity, learns new skills and abilities to overtop enemies and bosses.
Base building is still present in the game, albeit in a truncated form: in multiplayer, players must develop their outpost. The addition also adds a new hero to the roster and new enemy types to beat.
18. Dino D-Day
Dino D-Day is based on a completely absurd premise: what if Adolf Hitler used battle dinosaurs in his conquest of Europe, and what if they were actually effective against XX century weapons? Of course, such a setting can not be taken seriously, so the game is full of humor and Jurassic Park references.
The game is oriented towards online multiplayer gameplay. The players have to pick one of two teams, Allies or Axis. Both teams can compete in a traditional frag-counting deathmatch mode, a "king of the hill" mode, or complete specific objectives to win. Each side has multiple character classes, but most dino classes are on the Axis side, including such spectacular specimens as fast-ambushing Velociraptor, machine-gunning Tyrannosaurus and a Triceratops with a mounted tank turret. While dinosaurs are technically stronger than humans, they have trouble reloading their firearms and can be distracted by an Allied rabbit released on the battlefield. Still, the sides are not perfectly balanced, and battles can often become chaotic.
19. Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection is a unique blend of RTS and first-person shooter that is complex enough it takes some time to master.
Two teams -- elite marines Frontiersmen and vicious alien Khaara -- compete against each other on robust maps. The number of them is limited only by the play imagination: the game features compelling level editor, scripting and graphical tools to sculpt a unique adventure. FPS mechanic is simple -- you just point and shoot. The beauty of the game mechanics truly shines in intense multiplayer sessions: you have to come up with the cunning strategy to win against players in Khaara team. The goal: clear spreading alien infestation for marines and destroy power nodes for aliens. For a successful completion of all tasks, players need to choose a leader in their midst. The leader rank requires to come up with the cunning strategy as well as with operative control of players.
Developers are still polishing their creation, so players are sure to get new patches and maps frequently.
20. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition is an action-adventure game developed by Armature Studios. It is the direct continuation of Batman: Arkham Origins and is a canon installment of the Batman: Arkham series.
Three months after his first encounter with Joker, Bruce Wayne comes across the Catwoman who stole documents from a secret government organization. She is put in the Blackgate prison with the help of Batman. Two weeks later, the prisoners attempt an escape. The prison's staff is taken hostage, and the security detail is dead. Catwoman agrees to help Batman save the hostages.
Unlike the Arkham game series, Blackgate is a 2.5-dimensional game, like Metroid and Castlevania. However, the game does not use any features of such dimension and plays out like a usual 2D title.
The Protagonist walks from right to left clearing the prison out, saving the staff, and completing side-quests like finding items. Items can be detected using Batman's Detective Vision.
When Batman walks into a new area of the prison, there a chance of encountering a group of prisoners, which will attack him. All the enemies, apart from bosses, require two or three hits to be knocked out. Most of the game's fights can be avoided by using stealth. When the player clears a certain area of the prison out, it will remain clear of enemies until the end of the game.
21. Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is a real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment. This is the fourth part of the Dawn of War series.
The game is set in a dystopian vision of the future. In the universe, humanity developed a galaxy empire called The Imperium of Man. The main characters are humans and galaxy monsters, such as the Space Marines, the Eldar, and the Orks. The player aims to perform in battles and make points. These points can be used in the shop as an exchange for new items.
The player can choose his protagonist: it may be anyone from the races and factions except for the Tyranids, an army of enemies. The player can buy different items, such as weapons or the character’s appearance. He can also change the chosen race or faction during the game. Eternal Crusade features classic RTS visuals like galaxy views, rockets, spaceships, explosions, and lots of vehicles. The player can track his progress by advancing through classes: they differ from infantry to ground assault. It lets the player join veterans and elites of the universe.
The developers launched the founder program before the game was released; it let the players buy additional packs and get the game keys and bonuses before the release.
22. Shadow Complex RemasteredPowered by Unreal Engine technology, the “modern and masterful side-scroller” Shadow Complex became an instant classic when initially released in 2009, exclusively for Xbox 360. The fan favorite won more than 50 Game of the Year and Editor’s Choice Awards and was one of the most popular console games of the year. Shadow Complex Remastered features all the great content from the original game updated with exciting new enhancements and achievements to support its debut on Steam.
Giant Bomb - "5 out of 5 Stars - Amazing from start to finish!"
IGN - "The classic, exploration-heavy gameplay is a winner."
GameSpot - "An incredible adventure that won't be forgotten."
Worthplaying - "A love letter to Super Metroid"
Game Play Overview:
ChAIR’s fresh twist on classic side-scrolling design with modern, cutting-edge gameplay is amplified in Shadow Complex Remastered, featuring all the content from the award-winning original game, updated with graphical enhancements, all-new dynamic melee take-downs, and additional Achievements and Master Challenges.
Through 10+ hours of exploration and fast-paced combat, you’ll discover game-altering power-ups to overcome obstacles, thwart legions of enemies, and delve further into a mysterious and challenging, non-linear game world.
Core Game Play Elements:
- Original single-player experience inspired by classic non-linear exploration side-scrolling genre
- Open world design that evolves as the player explores and progresses through the game
- Huge, mysterious game world populated with legions of enemies, challenges, and jaw-dropping boss battles
- Dozens of unique game-altering power-ups and more than 100 additional items and enhancements to discover
- Intense game play infused with a compelling action-thriller storyline
- Incredible graphics with robust physics, made possible by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3
- Bonus Proving Grounds game mode provides side-challenges to help players become the ultimate Shadow Complex master
- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments, and interface
- Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects
- New contextual melee take-downs
- New Achievements and Master Challenges
- Supports keyboard/mouse and PC controller with customizable controller and key bindings, and up to 4K resolution support
Shadow Complex propels lost hiker Jason Fleming into the hollows of government conspiracy, dark political motives, and military upheaval. When Jason and his girlfriend Claire accidentally stumble upon a rogue paramilitary group called The Restoration, it soon becomes clear that the faction’s intent is to set in motion a chain of events that will cause America to collapse into a new civil war. Along the way, Jason acquires many high-tech “toys” The Restoration is developing, and eventually becomes a super-powered engine of destruction.
Follow Shadow Complex for the latest updates, discussions and more:
24. Hard Reset ReduxThe acclaimed First-Person Shooter returns fully upgraded, and more beautifully challenging than ever. Hard Reset Redux is a brand new version of the cyberpunk classic that includes all the content of previous editions, and adds new improved gameplay, enhanced visuals and additional content to make this the Definitive Edition of Hard Reset.
Hard Reset Redux is an action-packed and hardcore single-player shooter which embraces the best qualities that the genre has it offer. It includes over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety, a challenging campaign and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting. Having been originally developed to shake-up the shooter scene on PC, Hard Reset now returns to do it again on a new generation of hardware.New Features
- Brand New Cyber-Katana Weapon: A powerful new weapon which provides an effective close range combat option
- Brand New Enemy Type: Various variants of a threatening new Cyborg Zombie now lie in wait for unsuspecting players
- New Quick Dash Move: Provides players with a new movement option in battle to help avoid incoming attacks and enemies
- Enhanced Visuals: The game has been updated to the newest version of the RoadHog engine and includes improved lightning and effects
- Improved Performance: Enjoy faster Load times, a new Quicksave feature and full joypad support
- Rebalanced Gameplay: The game now includes improved difficulty levels and better pacing
- Different Enemy Placement: Enemies are introduced differently throughout the game, and provide a new challenge for even the most seasoned Hard Reset veteran
25. Blazing Chrome
In Blazing Chrome, machines rule the world and the few humans left are on the edge of total extermination, lacking power, prestige or status among their metal and circuits overlords. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind while enjoying a classic run’n’gun, fully loaded with action and exciting fights!
Humans are expendable after an AI controlled robot army take over the world. They survive in hiding while their hunters rule the surface. When a small rebel group gets an intel about a big AI's power plant, the machines strike their camp before they can organize an attack. A small group of rebels escape and go in a suicide mission to destroy this power plant. Choose to play as Mavra, a super badass human resistance soldier, or Doyle, the equally groovy and deadly insurgent robot. This suicide mission will result in heavy casualties and a ton of lock-and-load fast-paced action where scraping robots and blazing chrome with your powerful weapons is the only thing standing between you and your freedom.
Dash through 5 apocalyptic environments with hundred of robots-enemies to blow to pieces. Blast your way through the enemy lines and and try to defeat a bunch of mechanical bosses with using hoverbikes, huge armors and a whole arsenal of kick-ass weapons.
Blazing Chrome offers a lot of features in the legacy of classic run’n’gun games:
● Local Co-op Gameplay
● 16-bits post-apocalyptic environments
● Classic fast-paced run-and-gun experience
● Epic boss battles and crazy lot minibosses fights
● Genuine arcade feel
● Motorcycle and jetpack action
● Rad pixel art
26. Black The FallFeatures
• Unravel the puzzles buried within the oppressive atmosphere of a dystopian dictatorship
• Harness the power of a stolen designator tool to manipulate both man and machine
• Befriend a lonely lost robot and earn its loyal companionship
• Take your shot at overthrowing a Communist State inspired by real world events
27. Onimusha: WarlordsCapcom’s riveting samurai adventure returns! This version includes the original game’s intense swordplay and dramatic revenge story, plus a host of enhancements. Improved controls allow players to move and fight with analog-stick precision. The crisp, high-definition visuals support 16:9 widescreen as well as the original 4:3 resolution display. A new soundtrack brings the feudal Japan setting to life with an air of authenticity and intrigue. Experience this enhanced version of the best-selling action-adventure classic!
28. Sine Mora EX
Sine Mora is a Latin expression meaning “without delay.” The setting of this shoot 'em up game is described as “style-inspired dieselpunk.”
There are two plots in the game, developing at different points in time.
The first story is about a father who avenges the Empire for his son. His son, a bomber pilot, was executed by the Empire because he refused to drop a nuclear bomb during the Enkies attack.
The second story is about the last survivors of the Enkie race, who also plan to take revenge on the Empire for the fact that the Empire destroyed them.
Both plots of the game often develop in the same locations, but the differences between the situation in these places are very significant, because the events of different plots occur at completely different times.
Everything happens on the planet Seol, which is very hike to Earth. However, the crust of this planet is very unstable, and this is the cause of the constant earthquakes. The landscape of the planet is very variable, its geography changes significantly over very short periods of time.
By the time the game starts on the planet, two main factions compete: the aggressive Empire, ruled by the dictator, and the kingdom of Atarak, inhabited by the Enkie race.
The Enkie race follows the teachings of the great prophet Enkie and is able to manage time. They can carry themselves and any object at any time past or future.
The empire does not know how to manage time, but it is developing a machine that can do it. This machine will be able to accelerate the individual time of any object or living being, in order to bring it to the end of its existence, erasing, as soon as possible.
The player controls the aircraft, the main weapon of which can be upgraded. The main weapon can be used without limitation. There is also a secondary weapon. It is more powerful, but its use is limited.
The player's performance is estimated by the sum of the indicators: the destruction of enemies, the damage received, collected powerups (shielding, extra time, and upgraded weapon).
Destruction of enemies with the primary weapon will increase the game's score multiplier, while use of the secondary weapon or time manipulation will reset the multiplier.
The game has four difficulties: normal, challenging, hard and insane.
Game modes are: Story, Arcade, Score Attack, and Boss Training.
Instead of health, a player’s state is measured by time. At the beginning of each level, the player receives a certain amount of time. This time can be reduced (accelerated) due to the actions of enemies, and the destruction of enemies, on the contrary, increases, stretches time.
29. CollapseIn 2013 the Central Europe (Ukraine, Kiev) witnessed a catastrophe. Everybody was mystified by its cause. What happened was beyond peoples comprehension. Somebody called it the collision of worlds or the stratification of two dimensions.
The major part of Ukraine turned into the zone of paranormal phenomena. Numbers of people were killed. Those who stayed alive and managed to leave the zone told improbable stories…the zone lived according to its own laws.
• Fierce battles Fight and defeat incredible bosses using spectacular and effective system of fast-action commands. Finish your enemies with style!
• Professionally choreographed moves There are various ways to deal with enemies at your disposal: dual-wielding swords, one- and two-handers, cluster weapon and a number of firearms. All moves are based on real-world fighting techniques and were captured using professional talent.
• Intriguing, immersive story A highly detailed world where every character has his own skeletons to hide and reasons to fight. Experience a number of unexpected plot twists leading to a surprising conclusion.
30. F1 2016Create your own legend in F1™ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE™ career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
31. The VagrantJourney into a gorgeous hand-painted fantasy world known as Mythrilia and discover the truth about your bloodline and its darkest secret. Play as Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling sellsword, who follows her lost father's research in an effort to reunite with her family. Hack and slash a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?The VagrantThe Vagrant is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you will experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that utilizes combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, all while improving your character's build through new equipment and abilities. Play casually or become a master combatant.Key Features:
- Hand-painted, traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless, hardcore action combat.
- Over 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- 6+ massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armors, and accessories to loot, purchase, and discover.
- A large-scale skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your equipment to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve the skills with elemental enchantments.
- Multiple endings to make your adventure even more unpredictable.
- 10+ challenging Boss monster with intuitive AI and battle mechanics. Challenging even for the most advanced players.
- Monsterpedia that allows you to collect data on the monsters as you defeat them.
- Fast travel to previously visited areas to re-challenge or grind.
- Exciting and emotionally driven musical score by Gabe Castro.
- Rich and intriguing storyline development.
- 4 difficulties ranging from casual play to hardcore fighting, each with the full gameplay experiences.
- Fully compatible with Xbox One controllers.
32. A.R.E.S.: Extinction AgendaYou are Ares, the first Zytron immune robot. A symbol of how far human technology has come, you are the most advanced robot in existence; built to run faster, jump higher, and fire quicker. In addition to these core attributes, your design includes a system for converting spare parts and resources into valuable items, armor, and weaponry. You will need to use everything at your disposal in order to reach and rescue the survivors aboard the Zytron infected space station.
- Play through various locations in the A.R.E.S. universe, each a beautiful, unique, 3D environment with challenging obstacles.
- You are the ultimate weapon with the ultimate sidekick – Collect the secret items and get power up to become a perfect weapon.
- Come face to face with colossal opponents, learn their patterns to defeat them in battle.
- Destroy enemies, collect their parts, and then recycle them to make incredible items, including health packs, ammo, and weapon upgrades.
33. Blood KnightsCombine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack‘n‘slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself!
Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.Key Features:
- Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
- Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
- Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
- Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
- Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
- Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
- 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements
34. Journey of a RoachNuclear war, post apocalypse, barren and lifeless wastelands.
Lifeless? Not so much!
Mutated insects have made their home in a bomb shelter and they're set on exploring the world.
Let this point&click adventure welcome you to a hilariously bizarre end time world and join the roaches Jim and Bud on their journey to the surface.
Journey of a Roach tells the story of two roach-buddies, who want nothing but see the surface world.
On their way up, they meet all kinds of bizarre and ludicrous insects inhabiting the post-apocalyptic earth. In atmospheric 3D point&click adventure style you'll take control of Jim the roach through the bomb shelter, effortlessly crawling your way along walls and ceilings. This innovative and dynamic game mechanic creates opportunities for a wholly new puzzle design. Fondly designed speechballoons offer an unconventional new dialogue experience and the soundtrack delivers and atmospheric, post-apocalyptic mood.Key Features
- Point&click Adventure in a unique environment
- Crawl along walls and ceilings, exploring secret underground
- Innovative controls create dynamic game mechanics
- Atmospheric 3D comic style world
- Two charming, memorable protagonists with humorous, nonverbal means of communication
35. GunZ 2: The Second DuelGunZ 2: the Second DuelRediscovery of action shooting! We present to you GunZ 2: the Second Duel. GunZ 2 is an online action shooting game. GunZ 2 provides a whole new user experience that players have never seen from other games.Key FeaturesCompletely unique action gameplay
In this game, there is no limit on how players move. In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, a wall is not an obstacle yet another path that provide tactical advantages. You no longer have to hide behind walls when you encounter your enemies. You can rather climb up the walls around you to take higher ground or move into enemies’ blind spot to launch vigorous assault.
Unique classes with various tactics and strategies
It’s absolutely up to players to choose which class to play. Unique classes are fitted with its own Passive and Active skills. Become a silent assassin wielding a long katana, roam around in the battle ground freely with a giant shield, or burn enemies with flame-thrower. The choice is completely up to you. (3 classes will be available at launch, more classes will be continuously be added)
Weapons… More Weapons!
In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, you can choose from 200 different weapons sorted into 13 different categories. Especially unlike conventional FPS games, GunZ 2 provides unique melee weapons which bring maximum strategic variety. Each class has its own ultimate skill that can dramatically rescue a friendly unit from danger.
Save the day with friends!
Play Campaign Mode to fight against the notorious mega corporation with super-national power. Fight against the enemies with action you can experience only in GunZ 2: the Second Duel.
Yet, it’s available for beginners!
Even though it is fitted with such powerful action, maneuvering your character in GunZ 2: the Second Duel is extremely easy. To run on walls, simply point your cross-hair to the desired direction and tap on the jump key rhythmically. Such simply control makes up incredible fast-paced stylish action.
36. DOKA 2 KISHKI EDITIONDOKA 2 KISHKI EDITION is a game where you kill zombies, or you yourself are zombies, this is a game where you kill in the most sophisticated ways of people, that is, there you can come up with a certain area. Thank you for my rock childhood.
- Features: [/ b] [/ h2]
- - Ability to pull guts
- - You can kill zombies
- - You can be a zombie
- - You can kill people in the most sophisticated way.
- - You can invent your specific area
- - You can trade
- - Special weapon for pulling out guts within 10 minutes [/ list]
37. EarthfallEARTHFALL: The end of the world is here! Emerging from the devastation of a global meteor strike, aliens swarm the landscape and ravage the planet. Everyday people must stand together and fight back with a wide variety of weapons, supplies, and defenses as they battle through the towns and wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
Coming to Steam Early Access in early 2017 and later to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Earthfall is a co-operative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together to survive EARTHFALL!Features:
- Co-operative Survival For up to Four Players - Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses - Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Print Your Weapons - Use advanced 3D printers to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies
- Multiple Campaigns - Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest (one campaign availabile in initial Early Access release)
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind - Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies - Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner
- An Unfolding Story - Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion
38. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden ZStep into a living comic book in this new take on the Ninja Gaiden series. Brandishing his ninja sword and the mecha weapons in his cyber arm, Yaiba slaughters zombies with brutal, over-the-top abandon. Will you slice enemies to pieces, crush them with Yaiba's cyborg arm or just rip off a zombie’s arms to use as nunchucks?
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
39. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Set against a captivating sci-fi backdrop, the action game invites players to follow its main character, Zed, as he tries to shoot his way out of the remote space station that he has been trapped on as a result of a system malfunction.
During the course of the adventure, players can collect loot and level-up their character as they make their way through randomly generated levels. They can choose to play single player or co-op multiplayer, while experiencing an engaging gameplay, matching their gaming skills and style.
Clear all the missions and run the prestige mode !Key Features: Online Cross-Platform Co-Op & PvP Up to 4 Players
Local Co-Op Up to 4 Players
30 Random Generated Levels
3 Specializations (Specialist/Soldier/Medic)
3 Big Boss Battles
Wave-Attack arena challenges
41. CloudbuiltToo fast, too furious and packed full of action – are you ready for the rocket-powered world of Cloudbuilt?
A game of speed, precision and freedom, use all the abilities of your rocket-powered suit to avoid fatal hazards, dodge hostile robots and reach not just the finish line, but the top of the worldwide leaderboards. Carve your own path through a multitude of mysterious floating ruins high above the clouds and show everyone you're the best!
Now with Steamworks Level Editor tools! Will you create the greatest Cloudbuilt community level ever?
- Parkour-style platforming combines with action-packed gunplay as you race against the clock to complete each stage
- Open level design allows you to carve your own route through any stage, then refine it to get the fastest time possible
- Make your mark on the global leader boards – find new shortcuts and climb as high as you can!
- Create your own Cloudbuilt stages with the Level Editor and upload them to Steamworks or download levels made by others.
(Please note: Use of level-building assets from Defiance DLC pack requires ownership of Defiance DLC. Minimum specs of Cloudbuilt are slightly higher than shown for those wishing to use the Level Editor tools)
42. How To Survive: Third Person Standalonesingle player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure "How to Survive" from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal...
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…Features:
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- All the content of the original game How To Survive :
- 4 islands.
- Story mode.
- 8 challenges.
- Kovac’s way DLC:
- Gameplay affecting rain effect.
- Crocodile & bear.
- Item durability.
- Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
- One Shot Escape DLC - Rogue like mode.
- Tombstones & Backpack extension.
43. Lili: Child of Geos - Complete EditionLili is a quirky adventure RPG hybrid with stunning visuals, silky-smooth graphics, a cinematic story-line, and a fresh new way to deal with enemies.
On the mysterious island of Geos, Lili will meet a number of hilarious locals, explore beautiful environments, solve some puzzles, and even challenge an oppressive regime or two along her way.
If you've enjoyed Zelda, Broken Age, or Psychonauts come on an adventure with Lili! And if you have never played any of those games, come with us on a journey which will make your sides ache with laughter, where you will get to know and love Lili, and maybe even shed a tear or two.Feature Highlights
- Open and flexible gameplay - Lili: Child of Geos sports a huge number of quests and adventures for the player to experience. The player is free to mix and match how they progress through the game by either fighting spirits or completing quests, or anything in between.
- Lili as it was meant to be - Lili started its life as a game for iPhones and iPads. We've since taken that game as a starting point and run with it.
-Vastly improved and updated visuals across the whole game
-Completely redone UI
-More than doubled the number of interactive NPCs in the world
-4x the number of quests
-Full Controller support
-A long list of bug fixes and tweaks
Check out the Comparison Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=260470840
- Collectible Hats - Hidden throughout the game are a multitude of fun and exciting hats to collect and wear. Can you find them all?
- 45 unique NPCs - Every area of Geos has unique NPCs to interact with and talk to! And believe us, they all have A LOT of problems for Lili to help solve.
- Visually Stunning World - Lili takes place on the beautiful and whimsical island of Geos. It takes full advantage of the ample power available in the modern gaming PC. We lovingly call it the tour de force for UnrealEngine 3.
- Steam Achievements - 47 achievements to acquire!
- Steam Leaderboards - Every single Spirit in the game has its own leaderboard. Can you beat your friends' scores?
- Choices Abound - Most of us have over 40 hours of playing Lili on Steam. That is 40 hours of just doing play throughs to test the game. And after those 40 hours, we still love playing. Our daily play through is one of the best parts of our day!About BitMonster
BitMonster is comprised of five senior developers, previously with Epic Games, who headed out to explore the world of indie game development.
We have spent the last 5ish months completely redoing our first game, morphing it into a phenomenal PC gaming experience. We can't wait for you all to experience Lili: Child of Geos!
44. Dragon KnightMy ability is limited, but I am still aspired to make an exciting IG (independent game). The second IG Dragon Knight is a 2D side-scrolling action game with Rogue-like random elements. From the sketch design of original characters and monsters, you could probably guess that I am a big fan of MH series games. Yes, from P2 till now, my path to hunter has never stopped.
Smooth striking is pretty important for an action game, which is also a great challenge for me. Now my idea is to try to make a game with more violence aesthetics. Besides, I can design weapons and equipment based on monsters’ characteristics. Characters can not only change their appearance but also obtain skills and attributes randomly after picking up the equipment, which gives you a new experience every time you replay it. Rampage Knights and Lost Castle did a great job on that aspect, which have given me great help and inspiration.
Of course, all of the above is just the beginning of my dream, your participation and encouragement are what really matters in order for this rough beta version to evolve, step by step, into a genuinely unique and excellent game. Thank you all again for your support!
Main Game Features:
■ Plenty of Rogue-Like random elements
■ Randomly generated passes, equipment and monsters
■ Elaborately designed Boss combat, pretty exciting
■ Inspired from the Ultimate Skill in Mortal Kombat, add violence aesthetics-reflecting special skills in the combat.
■ Over 200 weapons, using different weapons will produce different moves and skills
■ Over 20 armors, changing armors will also change character’s appearance, moreover, if character is being continuously struck by enemies, the armor will be destroyed
45. PharaonicIn Ancient Egypt, death awaits at every corner
Pharaonic is an unforgiving sidescrolling Combat-RPG set in Ancient Egypt. Explore a vast kingdom full of dangers and brutal enemies while you find the truth behind Ahmosis I, the Red Pharaoh.
Only the most audacious warriors will have any chance of success. The Pharaoh's army and countless dangerous creatures will stand in your way.Original and streamlined combat system
Polish your combat skills to the finest and loot the best gear possible to even have the slightest chance of overcoming this difficult endeavor. Will you opt for lightweight equipment, trusting on your agility to avoid death? Or will you prefer to take the blow and strike back even harder? The decision is entirely yours to make.Get ready to challenge the gods
Throughout your path you will find help from the Daughters of Ishtar, as well as the oppresed countrymen. Learn new skills and subdue divine powers to overcome your opponents. Drink from your life-water canteen to heal your wounds, and acquire new equipment that will help you avoid death one more day.
It's a tough journey, but the Gods believe in you. Will you be worthy of that honor?
Pharaonic takes the excellent combat design of Dark Souls and adapts it to a faster paced side-scrolling environment. Use your shield to block and parry incoming attacks, manage your stamina and wait for your chance to attack and defeat your enemies. A single mistake can be fatal, so stay on your toes to avoid making any.Features
- Explore an Ancient Egypt full of traps and treacherous enemies
- Exhaustive, refined and satisfying combat system.
- Complete character customization, with hundreds of pieces of equipment at your disposal.
- Face impressive bosses and their minions in epic fights full of tension.
- Talk with plenty of colorful characters to fill the blanks in your memory and learn what's happening to the kingdom.
- Lots of secondary paths to explore, full of treasures and traps.
- Dozens of weapons and shields with different combat styles.
- Use the powers of the Gods and cast spells that will help you in your journey.
46. Hell Let LooseYou've never played World War 2 the way it was meant to be played... with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, being a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors - allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.
An Epic Theatre of War
Take to the battlefield in 50 vs 50 multiplayer across huge maps. Choose one of 14 playable roles within infantry, recon and armour unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment. Play as an Officer, Scout, Machine Gunner, Medic, Engineer, Tank Commander and more to experience every aspect of World War II combat.
Placing you on real-scale iconic battlefields of World War II is at the heart of the Hell Let Loose experience. Historical vehicles, weapons, uniforms are intricately detailed, and the combat is as brutal and bloody as it was on the day. Combat takes place on huge, to-scale maps from real battle locations, recreated using archival aerial photography and satellite imagery in stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
Fight Together - Win Together
Hell Let Loose is not about kill to death ratios and unlocks - teamwork is central to gameplay. Communication is essential. Players work together beneath the leadership of officers and their commander to take strategic targets on the battlefield and dominate the opposition. Hell Let Loose is a game that demands teamwork and communication not only to win, but to survive.
Unique Meta game
Fight for victory by breaking through the enemy lines on a large, evolving battlefield. The unique sector capture metagame require teams to make continual large scale tactical decisions as to where to attack or defend. Manage resources and supplies to call in support, re-inforce strong-points or flank enemies. Strategy is key to success.
• Fight in epic 50 vs 50 multiplayer battles
• Select one of 14 unique roles
• Take control of the full spectrum of vehicles - from the fearsome Panther tank to the humble Jeep
• Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons - such as anti-tank guns and artillery
• Build defenses on the battlefield to fortify your position
• Use teamwork to smash through the enemy front line and push through to victory
• Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map
47. Anima: Gate of memoriesAnima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, a legendary monster and a girl who lost her past...
Forced to stay together, their existences will take an unexpected turn they discover that both have been involved in something sinister, a war in the shadows in which they will have an involuntary leading role.
Gate of Memories features a unique Dual System that allows you to control two different characters and interchange them dynamically in the middle of any action to create countless combinations.
• A deep story. Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
15MB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Anima: Gate of Memories ©2016 Anima Project Carlos B. Garcia. Published by Badland Games.
Developed by Anima Project. All rights reserved.
48. UNLOVEDUNLOVED is based on the community award-winning mod for Doom2 with the same name by the same creator. UNLOVED is a strange place. A twisted reality. A nightmare that comes to life. A place where demons and abhorrent monsters manifest and possess the living with only one goal: to end you. Nothing wants you here. And there is no way out. Only the elevator that leads further and further down into the darkness of your insanity.
Play alone or in a group of up to 4 players and explore the endless amount of basement levels that are procedurally arranged every time you enter. Work as a team, open new areas, find weapon-mods, solve personal challenges, complete level objectives and unlock new skills to survive this trip into the unknown.Main FeaturesFast Paced Shooter Gameplay + Coop Features
The game resurrects the old-school fast paced action shooter gameplay. Combined with deadly monsters and modern coop-features that encourage playing in a team to stay alive in a harsh and deadly environment. Find and join other players online or play via LAN. If you don't feel like playing in a team, you can play alone just as well.
Randomly arranged Levels
Every basement area is generated from hand crafted level chunks that are randomly arranged. After that, certain areas get locked by the “Architect” and you have to find certain key items to access them. Every level has final rooms with objectives the player has to complete in order to leave the level.
Create your own unique Play-Style
Besides customizing your appearance, you can also create your own unique play-style. Equip magic trinkets with unearthly powers that can completely change the way you experience the game. Want to become super tough, or do you prefer to run super fast? Do you want to deal lots of damage, or have the highest chances of survival? The right combination of trinkets makes it possible and sets you apart from other players.
Play in 4 different Game Modes
If you want a different experience besides the Ultra Violence, you can also select alternative Game Modes that may suit your style a bit more. Classic Horror gets your blood pumping while you are desperately looking for enough ammunition to survive the next enemy. Arcade Style increases the already fast paced action to the max, giving you the ultimate killing frenzy experience. And then there is the HOT Mode - the most innovative game mode in years...
Find Weapon-Mods to be more efficient
Every weapon can be upgraded with special mods. These can alter the way a weapon functions in dramatic ways. They may change the way the weapon operates, increase fire rate or give boosts like speed reloading.
Gain Karma by completing personal Challenges
You don’t just get experience points for killing monsters. Each time you play, certain challenges are given to you. If you fulfill your personal objectives, you get Karma points that you can spend to upgrade your Persona.
Unlock new Items and the Mysteries that UNLOVED holds
Within the levels are different mysterious objects scattered. By collecting them, you can later unlock new player colors, ranks, trinkets and pieces of information that may or may not have clues about this unearthly realm of insanity.
49. Onikira - Demon KillerDeveloped by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet and do whatever it takes to find a way home.
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or... you get the idea.
Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
The direct sequel to Shank (2010). The main protagonist, Shank, is a former mafia hitman. His home country is taken over by a military coup led by ruthless General Magnus, and Shank has no choice but to fight the regime's militia. There's also a second protagonist, Shank's childhood friend Corina. She can be played in several story missions, as well as in a newly introduced multiplayer survival mode. Corina's abilities are slightly different from that of Shank's, her moves are swifter, however, her attacks deal less damage.
The game is played as a 2D side-scroller. To move forward, Shank and Corina have to defeat all enemies they encounter, using three types of weapons: piercing them with knives, smashing with a club or shooting with a gun. The weapons can be switched on a fly during the action, thus allowing a variety of combos. The gameplay has slightly changed since the original game: blocking is not allowed anymore, and dodging is the only option to evade damage. Like its predecessor, Shank 2 features a somewhat cartoonish visual style, that contrasts the quite bloody and grotesque action scenes.