The best games like Screeps are:
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
- arrow_rightKarma. Incarnation 1
- arrow_rightSecret Ponchos
- arrow_rightLone Survivor: The Director's Cut
- arrow_rightColor Guardians
- arrow_rightLife is Feudal: Your Own
- arrow_rightTales of Maj'Eyal
100 Best Games Like Screeps:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (14)
- iOS (42)
- Android (28)
- macOS (57)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (13)
- Atari 7800 (2)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (6)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
This is a casual tower defense game from the PopCap Games studio. The main characters are homeowners who, with the help of plants, protect their garden from the invasion of zombies. The game was ported to all kinds of consoles, including mobile platforms.
In Plants vs. Zombies player places on the playing field of tower-plants, which automatically bombard attacking zombies. The main goal is not to let the undead get to the house. The towers are distinguished by their effectiveness against a certain type of enemies and the attack modes.
The game has several modes: in addition to the usual singleplayer campaign, Adventure Mode is available where a player can earn currency for in-game upgrades. The battle layout also changes throughout the game: it starts on a simple backyard and advances into more complicated night levels and etc.
The game has a lot of references to the works of popular culture: for example, inscriptions on tombstones are taken from Monty Python's "Dead Parrot sketch".
Categories in common with Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition: Strategy
In a one-color world, one scholar, working in one of the universities, suddenly discovers the phenomenon of color. But where she works, nobody needs her discovery. And even worse - the scientist is expelled from the university. At the same time, the color discovered by this scientist is spreading in her one-color world. In punishment, the scientist is sent to another world - the world of impossible flowers. Impossible colors are those colors that are invisible to the human eye, they are outside the visible spectrum.
The player plays for a little boy named Hue, who one morning wakes up and starts looking for eight visible сolors to save the scientist from the world of invisible colors.
Game mechanics based on color
In the game, objects can be seen, but with them you can do something only if the color of these objects is different from the color of the game's background. For example, you start with a black background, and you can see a black door on a black background - you can see its outline. But you can open it only if you change its color to some other one. or if you change the background color. And you can change the background color only when you find, "open" some color. For example, the first color to open in the game is Aqua. After you open this color, you can make this color the background color of the game. And then the door will be black and you will be able to open it. This technique is used in many games - but usually it is implemented only for one color, for example, white on black or vice versa. In Hue, the player deals with eight colors - after the opening of each next color, the game is correspondingly more complicated.
There are many objects in the game that you need to interact with in order to go further. And each object has to be made real by using the color mechanics described above. And also find a way to properly interact with the object itself. There are many puzzles in the game, and often they seem to be unresolved, but after the decision is finally found, the player is usually surprised how he could not see this decision from the very beginning.
The Mysteries of the Final
In addition to the fascinating mechanics, the game also has a story - a story about a woman researcher who discovered color for a one-color world. This story develops throughout the game, its fragments open gradually and in the end everything will turn into one picture.
3. Karma. Incarnation 1
This original adventure game explores a love story between two beautiful souls through ingenious humour and a bizarre, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation style. Our hero’s beloved has been abducted by evil spirits, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat Evil. But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind bending puzzles, and save his love. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of Karma, and his choices define the outcome of the game.
- Play as Pip and explore a rich, bizarre world.
- Use Astral sight, a power that allows you to peek into the world of spirits at any point of the game.
- Learn Karma laws through choice and action. Each evil deed spoils Pip’s karma and changes his appearance. Good deeds purify karma. Key characters respond differently to Pip’s karma, opening additional storyline.
- Hand-drawn animations of the varied interactions of Pip with his strange environment. The environment and other characters of the quests are drawn individually for each situation.
- Live magical award winning music and sound by ZMEIRADUGA.
4. Secret Ponchos
Secret Ponchos is a Wild West-themed twin-stick multiplayer shooter.
Art-style and setting
Secret Ponchos universe takes inspiration from spaghetti westerns.
Its levels are set in classic western environments such as saloons, railroads, small towns, and mines. The game’s art-style is cartoonish; the character models are very expressive and grotesque.
The players participate in online matches with up to three players in each team. There are eight different characters (named “outlaws”) in the game, each one with its unique abilities, weapons, and stats. Every outlaw has two different weapons with several fire modes such as the rifle that can both fire spread shots and snipes enemies from the long distance, sawed-off shotgun that can stun enemies, the sword with charged attacks and many more. Each character has five characteristics that can be adjusted in the “Outlaw Perks” menu: damage, speed, stamina, fire rate, and health.
The game has a rank system tallied as a bounty. Winning ranked matches increases your bounty and lets you progress through 10 ranks, from Petty to Death Bringer.
Even though there is a single-player arcade mode, Secret Ponchos is mostly a multiplayer game.
There are four multiplayer game modes: Domination in which team with five kill advantage wins, Deathmatch with no respawn, Free-for-all, and Posse leader where you have to protect your team’s leader and kill the opposite team’s leader.
5. Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut is a version of the game Lone Survivor, released as an addition to the game Lone Survivor.
The hero is a person who turned out to be isolated from other people and therefore did not become infected with a virus that turned the remaining people into aggressive mutants.
The hero leaves his apartment to explore neighboring apartments in search of food and other survivors. The hope to find other survivors is fueled by the messages found by the hero, which say that somewhere these survivors still exist.
Mirrors serve as portals for getting into the apartment of the survivor and back. This apartment is a place where you can stay safe and sleep - it will allow the hero to keep mental health, otherwise he runs the risk of going insane.
During sleep, the hero comes to dreams, and sometimes hallucinations. Their content depends on the type of sleeping pills that the hero takes. Hallucinations can visit the hero regardless of sleep and cheerfulness. Because of this, the same rooms can look quite differently during visits at different times. The hero (and the player), in general, quickly realize that with the adequacy of the perception of the hero something is very wrong.
A flashlight helps to move forward, and mutants make it difficult to advance. They can be killed, but you can pass unnoticed by them. To kill mutants, the hero uses weapons.
Sometimes progress is impossible without a special things that must be found.
Depending on the choices and actions of the player, you can end the game with five different endings.
6. Color Guardians
Color Guardians is an exciting fast action side scrolling game that combines quick thinking with frantic gameplay into a hard to master challenge! Switching colors and collecting items, all while avoiding obstacles will surely test your reflexes!
The colorful world of Terra Color has been turned to a dark and sad place by the dark powers of the evil color thief Krogma. The only ones capable of restoring the world to its original state are a colorful bunch of characters made of paint called the Color Guardians.
Help the Color Guardians bring color back to their world. Guide Rod, Lia and Grock through 70+ levels of fast-paced action and defeat the evil color thief Krogma. The core mechanics are easy to understand, but build up quickly -- and start challenging the limits of your skill.
Color Guardians includes:
- Loads of content! Play more than 70 levels of fast paced and cleverly designed hard to master challenges.
- 5 Different worlds to explore! Each world introduces new challenges and exciting new mechanics.
- Play as Rod, Lia and Grock and discover the world of Terracolour!
- Hidden unlockables including music, concept art, renders and 3D models.
- Compare your score with your friends through leaderboards.
- Unlock a crazy bunch of achievements!
- Clever, challenging design that will keep you busy for hours.
- Each level is uniquely designed to keep up the challenge!
- Fun and fast color-matching gameplay while avoiding obstacles and collecting items. This game will surely test your skills!
- Vivid, eye-catching visual design across several different worlds.
- Leaderboards to compete with friends, and plenty of unlockables to fight for!
- 60 challenges to unlock extras: concept art, music, and more.
- Localized on 7 different languages: English, spanish, french, italian, german, portuguese and russian.
7. Life is Feudal: Your Own
Life is Feudal: Your Own is a truly hardcore sandbox RPG with captivating survival aspects. Described as a real life Medieval simulator, which caters for up to 64 players on a 3km x 3km gameworld, any and all paths are an option.
Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release.
LiF:YO places you in a realistic feudal setting with the ability to host your own private world and set your own rules to suit your playstyle. There’s an in depth crafting system, a range of building features, and free terraforming across the map - meaning you can build your own house anywhere in the world. Team up with your friends and build a village or city and repel attacks by other players who want to ransack your lands!
The unique combat system is non-target and physics-based; the direction of your attack depends on mouse movement. Basic movements and directional attacks can be combined to create deadly combos with special harmful effects. Battle formations are also a new way to collaborate and control the situation on the battlefield with your fighting team. Co-operation and a good strategy within a formation will help you prevail against the enemy.
Everything is tweakable and unique to you, including how your character progresses. The skill and stat cap system allows you to design a character molded to fit your style perfectly, for example. Even alchemy is unique; all recipes are randomized for each character thus the only way to learn is by experimentation.FeaturesUnique Features:
- Free Terraforming & Tunnel Building. 100% free terraforming and tunnel building means you can dig tunnels, mines and moats and expand them in all dimensions barely without limit! You can raise and lower ground levels with a landfall effect. Substances include soil, rock, granite, ore veins, clay, sand, and much more
- Battle Formation System. Strategize for massive battles and provide your units with certain bonuses with the formation system. Keep organised and inside the formation shape to continue to reap the benefits
- Unique Alchemy Combinations. There are over 40,000,000 alchemy combinations unique to each player! You need to learn, experiment and create your very own unique combinations. Complementing the hardcore feel of the game, alchemy is not simply a matter of character skill as it strongly emphasises spending time and resources on creating good recipes and combinations
- Full Seasonal Weather System. Much like in real life, LiF features seasonal weather that directly affects your life in this feudal world
- Complex Food & Cooking System. Cooking is no longer a secondary or non-existent skill. Being a good cook who knows many complex and tasty recipes means that you and your friends will be better fed and will receive skill bonuses
- Realistic Player Damage System. Based on human anatomy, with fractures and bleeding wounds, you can create unique and deadly combat tactics
- Double Health & Stamina Bars. Double health and stamina bars represent better information about the status of your body. Players can be knocked unconscious or killed. They can also be temporarily out of breath or totally exhausted
8. Tales of Maj'Eyal
Tales of Maj’Eyal is a roguelike RPG, featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced character building. Play as one of many unique races and classes in the lore-filled world of Eyal, exploring random dungeons, facing challenging battles, and developing characters with your own tailored mix of abilities and powers.
With a modern graphical and customisable interface, intuitive mouse control, streamlined mechanics and deep, challenging combat, online stats and character sheets, Tales of Maj’Eyal offers engaging roguelike gameplay for the 21st century.
- Focus on randomly generated tactical battles
- Rich set of very unique classes
- Unlocks & achievements progression
- Rich world with its own history which slowly reveal during the game
- No consumables, no grinding
- Turn based: think before you act!
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Easy modding support with Workshop integration
Buyers will get all the extra features that normal donators get. You can test for free on te4.org
9. Ittle Dew
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
Lots of secrets and shortcuts to explore
Combine your tools in ingenious ways
Beautiful hand-drawn HD wobble graphics
Speedrunners welcome, with Leaderboards for all the ways you can break the game
10. Aircraft War X
The game is dedicated to the air battle.The game contains 10 levels long where you have to confront numerous enemies.
It will require you to focus and agility.The main change the position of the aircraft more often to keep healthy.
The game is simple and straightforward.It is a simple shooter on airplanes.Fun and addictive.
Spellstone is a fantasy card game with beautiful hand-drawn art and rich lore! Collect hundreds of striking cards to battle through a compelling story to unravel the mystery of the Void.
Heroes, creatures, monsters, demons, animals, and more are brought to life with a stunning hand-painted style.
Capture Spellstones to unleash ancient and powerful creatures! However, there is dark magic at work on the island. Will you become a Hero or be consumed by the Void?
Designed for desktop players, Live Multiplayer PVP adds a new layer of competition to the world of Spellstone! And follow the world of Spellstone through a series of special stories and other events too, with branching tales and powerful treasures.
Do you have what it takes to rise to the top of the Bounty Hunter charts? Battle players around the world for huge bonuses, powerful unlocks, and bragging rights.
- Three factions of heroes and creatures to battle and control. Do you favor the Powerful Wyld, Nimble Aether, or Fiery Chaos?
- Hundreds different creatures to collect, upgrade and fuse!
- Master powerful card skills to win an edge over your opponents.
- Battle thousands of other users around the world to prove who is the best!
- 96 levels and 7 levels of mastery with endless player rewards for each.
- Hundreds of hand-drawn character cards that evolve as they become more powerful!
Overland is squad-based survival strategy game with procedurally generated levels set in post-apocalyptic North America. Every random level is full of close calls and hard choices, even though the interface is approachable and easy to learn. Manage fuel supplies, weapons, and other items by making the right choices on the procedural roadmaps. A road trip straight into the heart of the cataclysmic event that changed the Earth forever.
13. Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon
"Armageddon, a world whose name has become a byword for war and destruction on a massive scale…" -Lord Commander Solar Eugenian
There is no peace amongst the stars... It is the 41st millennium and there is only war!
We live in the Imperium of Mankind, the greatest empire the galaxy has ever known. Millions of planets united in their adoration for the Emperor.
But we are not alone…
A massive space hulk is drifting towards Armageddon, and the planet is threatened by the war hungry brutal Orks. Welcome to the battlefield!
ARMAGEDDON MUST NOT BE LOST
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is a fantasy war game set in the Second War of Armageddon. You take the role of defending the planet as the Imperium of Man against the Ork invaders. Throughout the campaign you will also be joined by three chapters of Space Marines: the Salamanders, Blood Angels and the Ultramarines.
In this hex-based, turn-based strategy game, players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.
The game features a complex plot, involving known characters from the Warhammer 40,000 universe and while advancing through the campaign, the player will have the ability to carryover his core force from scenario to scenario.
Players fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka and carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment.
On top all this extensive modding options are available through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
- Large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail.
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay fun with huge replay value and several difficulty settings.
- The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet.
- Fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka.
- A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists.
- Meet several iconic characters like Inquisitor Horst, Governor Von Strab and many more, who will guide you through an epic scenario based adventure all with their unique voice-overs.
- Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks.
- Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment and weaponry.
- Detailed combat model with custom terrain, cover and morale effects.
- Guide your troops on Armageddon`s hostile ash wastes, through treacherous volcanic canyons, over acid polluted rivers, through dense jungles and through massive Hive cities.
- 300+ unit types representing Armageddon Steel Legion, the Orks, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders Space Marine chapters and even Titans!
- Multiple weapon systems per unit, each with their unique stats and graphical effects.
- 20 different unit stats plus many unique special traits and abilities.
- Toggle options to set the game to your own liking like to enable/disable: Fog Of War & Undo Moves.
- A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for asynchronous multiplayer via Slitherine's PBEM++ system.
- Play as either Orks or the Imperial forces in multiplayer.
- Includes a Hotseat mode.
- Extensive modding options delivered through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
- Design and build your own unique scenarios and share them with the Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon community.
14. Pako - Car Chase Simulator
Cut to the Chase
PAKO - Car Chase Simulator is a tough as nails arcade driving game where you try to survive as long as possible without crashing your car in a police chase situation. Controls are simple, there is constant acceleration and choice to boost or brake a bit. One hit and you are dead.
PAKO made its debut on mobile devices and now Tree Men Games will bring the game to Steam players with updated visuals and controls optimized for gamepads, added power-ups, GUNS and especially 2-4 player split screen multiplayer mode that brings back the old school fun of classics like Super Sprint and Slicks N Slide with twist of arena shooters mixed in. Multiplayer mode offers options to customize matches with different options such as turning power-ups and cops on and off, amount of bullets and more.
- Single player, Local Multiplay 2-4 players
- 10 Getaway levels
- 5 Challenge levels
- 14 Cars
- 30+ different power-ups (Slow-Mo time, Helper drone, Wrecking ball etc.)
- Guns with various ammunition (Shrink, Plasma, Poison etc. 10+ ammo types)
- Change between 4 camera views during gameplay
- Special racing track
- Pumping soundtrack by Dkstr
- Steam Achievements and trading cards
- Leaderboards to compete
The world has changed. Irrevocably and completely. Green parks have been replaced by grey ruins. Colourful meadows have become toxic swamps. Once vibrant lands are now littered with dust, rubble, concrete, and debris.
Most creatures did not survive the Great Change. The survivors faired rather poorly in the immediate aftermath, becoming prey to all manner of predator. However, a lucky few managed to survive even then, to adapt, to thrive, to evolve. Zombillie was one such creature.
Zombillie lived a comfortable life in his humble cave, hunting for meat, and as he hunted, he grew, and grew, and grew. Everything was going relatively well for Zombillie, except for one problem: Zombillie didn't have enough meat!
Help Zombillie reach the legendary meat farm! A long road lies ahead: 90 complex levels full of puzzles and traps. So stand on your feet - all 100 of them - and just ride!
- Almost 100 challenging levels
- 3 completely different environments
- Lots of power-ups & gadgets to find
- Various levels
- 2 additional types of mini-games
- Addictive gameplay
16. Soccer Manager 2016
Soccer Manager 2016 - Play for Free, Compete for Real.
The most diverse FREE 2 PLAY football management simulator in the world. Take on a top flight club and test your management skills against the best or help a struggling, lower division team fight for glory.
Soccer Manager 2016 Features
Reactive 2D Live Match Environment
Monitor your team's performance during live games. React with different tactics and strategies and watch your team adapt to your decisions in real time
Unique Soccer Manager X-PLATFORM technology
Our cloud-based X-PLATFORM technology allows you to save your game on any device and continue to play on another. No need to set up a different account for different devices, take your team with you anywhere and play anytime.
NEW Leagues & Competitions added
We have added a host of new competitions from South America right through to Europe.
NEW 2016 Updated Squads
2015/16 season squads available in-game. Has there been a change to your squad? Soccer Manager can update changes to squads within days of transfers happening. No need to wait until next season to play with updated players.
Soccer Manager 2016 is available in 39 languages including: Deutsch, English, ελληνικά, Español (España), Español (Latinoamérica),Français, Indonesian, Italiano,Nederlands,Polski, Português, Português (Brasil), Română, Cрпски,Türkçe, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어.
You are a lone adventurer in a strange, non-Euclidean world. Gather as much treasure as you can before the nasty monsters get you. Explore about 50 different lands, each with its own unique treasures, enemies, and terrain obstacles. Your quest is to find the legendary treasure, the Orbs of Yendor. Collect one of them to win! Or just ignore your quest and collect smaller treasures.
The twist is the unique, unusual geometry of the world: it is one of just few games which takes place on the hyperbolic plane. Witness a grid composed of hexagons and heptagons, straight lines which seem to be parallel, but then they diverge and never cross, triangles whose angles add up to less than 180 degrees, how extremely unlikely is it to reach the same place twice due to practically infinite size of the world (centillions of locations in just 700 steps from the starting point), and how the world seems to be rotated when you do return. All this matters for the gameplay. The game is inspired by the roguelike genre (although in a very minimalist way), works of M. C. Escher, and by puzzle games such as Deadly Rooms of Death.
HyperRogue can be played for free from its website. The Steam version adds online achievements, online leaderboards, trading cards, and convenience. Also, as the game is constantly updated, the Steam version includes the newest features, such as new lands with new mechanics, or new game modes -- see Gallery for the current differences.
Squeezone - it's pretty fabulous tower defence with shoot 'em up elements.
Prepare to protect the main tower: build structures, make sure to take a stand for yourself! In Squeezone you must directly support your protective buildings, conquer enemies as your character with complete freedom of action! Don’t forget to collect coins that falling from the mobs and upgrade defensive structures!
- A bright graphic design. Pleasant pixel art
- Tower defence with shoot 'em up elements
- 6 types of weapons
- 7 Towers buildings with the ability to upgrade
19. Graceful Explosion Machine
Skillfully pilot the Graceful Explosion Machine, a fighter ship armed with a ludicrously overpowered quad-weapon array! Lost in deep space, you'll shoot, dash and combo your way through jewel-hued uncharted planets, fighting an alien armada to find a way home.
The GEM fighter is the most advanced single pilot fighter in the galaxy, offering precise controls, nimble movement, and devastating firepower.
- Blisteringly intense side-scrolling arcade shooter
- Devastatingly powerful quad-weapon array - four unique and dynamic weapons
- Survive an alien onslaught in 30+ levels across four distinct planets
- Gorgeous visuals bursting with vibrant colours, and bold geometric design
- Hypnotic synthesizer-driven soundtrack
- Extensive statistics and rankings encourages replayability to perfect the combo system
- Compete in Score Attack mode: a finely-tuned experience for racking up big scores!
20. Break Into Zatwor
BACK TO ZATWOR
Follow Randy Crow once again on his quest to save his brother from the very same prison he himself was imprisoned in.LARRY CROW
Help him use his previous experience to break the system and bring freedom to his beloved brother Larry who was put away into Zatwor for trying to help Randy grasp justice!STAY UNDETECTED
Be silent and stealthy, use the back door to walk undetected through the most brutal prison in the country!
21. Where Are My Friends?
Eye on the ball names Wheye had come to the planet where his friends studied local species. His friends went missing, the planet is about to blow and only Wheye can save everyone. He will have to face different trials on his own.
4 different genres in one game!
Every level is a separate genre: runner, metroidvania, point'n'click quest and puzzle-platformer.
Unique visual style of each level
Colorful graphics created using different tools - from hand drawing to CG flat-design.
Original music which builds up enjoyment received from playing the game.
Game without words
The plot will be understandible to each one of you, since the story is told without using a single word.
22. Deck of Ashes
"The Outcasts brought Ash Curse upon us all, and they are the only ones who can lift it." - Ash Master.
Deck of Ashes is an adventure rogue-lite game with thoughtful and tactical card battles. Lead the cast of antiheroes on a quest for redemption. Explore the dark fantasy world. Complete quests and collect cards for your unique Battle Deck. Put your survival and resource management skills to the test when upgrading your Camp of allies.
The choices that drive your journey - where to go, which resource to collect, which risk to take, and which card to craft - are the difference between success and untimely demise.
Can you rid the world of the Ash Curse?Features
- Creative deck-building - collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world - travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes - each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management - you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp - strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath - unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
We provide you with the best deck-building tools we could develop. If you are a newbie - we got you covered, as there are sets of cards that obviously work well together. And if you are ready to go crazy with your own deck idea, there is a 100+ cards for each character to explore and combine. BEWARE: a ton of potential to go nuts with the unexpected combos!Dynamic and dangerous world
Deck of Ashes features a procedurally generated world where danger waits around every corner. Sudden ambushes, cataclysms, and random events will force you to constantly adapt and explore fleeting opportunities to gain an edge! Refine your strategy on the go to ensure your survival!Upgrade the Camp to meet your needs
Different strategies require vastly different upgrades of your Camp. The resources are scarce, and you won't be able to upgrade everything in one playthough, so choose wisely!
A robot, a poncho and a journey of discovery! Make your way through this wonderful world of pixelated parallax platforming to solve the ultimate puzzle: who is Poncho?
The world is ruined; humanity has disappeared and all that remains are robots, trying to find a new purpose in existence. But for Poncho, the adventure is just beginning! Explore an open world full of colourful characters, leaping between parallax layers to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles. Can you make it to the Red Tower, meet your Maker and ultimately save humanity?
- A 2D world with 3D thinking! Use brains as well as platforming skill, moving back and forth through Poncho's world as well as left and right to progress.
- Discover new challenges around every corner: platforms that move when you do, areas that switch from 3D to 2D and back again, shifting walls, seemingly impossible ascents and much more!
- A philosophical and intriguing storyline filled with mystery and a dark twist...
- An open world adventure, with a multitude of solutions to every area, hidden secrets and multiple endings!
- Randomly generated NPC characters and critters that react to Poncho's presence make the world feel alive!
- Seek out and find new abilities to unlock even more secrets hidden in the world!
- Gorgeous pixel graphics mix with clever gameplay and a beautiful soundtrack to create a retro-style experience that's truly unique!
1Quest is a turn-based roguelike RPG where you play as a young adventurer who pursues an evil blood cult that has abducted several children, including the princess of the kingdom!
You got 7 days before they can start their evil ritual to summon an ancient demon by sacrificing the children. Each region of the realm contains dungeons full of hostile creatures, but you will also find help and get various rewards depending on which path you take towards rescuing the children. But you need to hurry, if you want to save them all...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and prevent the blood cult from summoning the demon.Key features
- Turn based RPG
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinities for more diversity and replayability
Welcome to Microhard
- Become a hardware engineer
- Join the hardware startup Microhard
- Immerse yourself in the technology of the 80's
- Disrupt the tech industry
Build your own CPU
- Design hardware circuits with the integrated hardware development environment
- Write your designs in the MHRD hardware design language
- Create hardware designs based on more than 20 specifications (e.g. multiplexer, adder, ALU, RAM, etc.)
- Simulate and verify your designs
- Read the included manual to get started on your career as a hardware engineer
- Reuse completed hardware designs to build more complex ones
- Design a fully functional CPU and get your mind blown!
26. Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss
A year has passed since Anto Calias fused with the essence of the dark god Xe'on and the War of The Abyss began. The forces of The Abyss are relentless in their campaign to annihilate the world of Cora. Magus Lee must unite with allies both old and new to prevent the coming apocalypse...but what will be the cost?
- The epic saga of Magus Drakhen Lee continues with over 30+ hours of gameplay.
- All new high-resolution artwork and lush landscapes will immerse you into the world of Cora like never before.
- New to the series is the inclusion of the Scion Grid for greater skill customization.
- The Active-Time Battle system returns with new features and enhancements.
- Professional-quality soundtrack, featuring independent artists such as Morte Mcadaver, Marielle Thomas, zero-project, and two tracks from acclaimed Youtube artist Eric "Erock" Calderone.
- No random battles. Enemies are visible on the map.
- Screen resolution options up to 1920 x 1080
- Enemies adapt and change tactics during combat.
- The choices you make have even greater impact and may even affect the final outcome and much more!
When a little girl accidentally lands on the planet of Eden, she discovers BOOR has taken over and there are only a few survivors left. With her special ability to multiply herself, she'll help them destroy BOOR and reclaim the world.
BOOR is a 2D puzzle-platformer game created by Dazlog Studio.Features:
- More than 80 engaging hand drawn rooms to explore.
- Mind bending puzzles and beautiful scenarios to discover.
- Investigate an alluring but strange world called Eden.
- Collectibles and secrets to uncover.
- Experience the power to multiply yourself.
- OST produced by Paltian (Jacobo Cáceres) accompanies the captivating gameplay.
28. Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe
Streets of Red was designed to be played over and over again, with each run offering up the potential for new content. Six unique playable characters and an ever-growing level selection work to keep the gameplay from getting old and rotten, while the easy to learn but hard to master combat system allows for plenty of depth.
With every kill, you earn cash that can be spent on upgrades, or to revive yourself when you die. You better learn how to make cash fast and spend it smart in Streets of Red because when you're dead, your save data dies with you. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills here won't stop until every street runs red with blood! Are you up for the challenge of an anti-lifetime?
29. In Game Adventure: Legend of Monsters
A top-down shooter that prioritizes the high difficulty. With a variety of clever weapons and enemies, Legend Of Monsters is an ideal game for players looking for quick and challenging fun without taking too much out of pocket.
Beautiful and challenging: Perfect combination of retro art pixel with a frantic and challenging environment full of insane battles.
Varieties of weapons and enemy: several types of weapons with advantages and disadvantages for each occasion and an army of intelligent and prepared enemies for combat.
It will never be the same: All phases of the game are generated randomly. Leaving the game different for everyone.
Arcade Mode: Have fun in random phases.
Steam Achievements: Get Steam Achievements
30. Breaking Good
As many of you are wondering how the game works, here's a brief explanation.
You have four views of the puzzle so that you can see the totality of available blocks to match. You can swap one block vertically or rotate an entire horizontal row of blocks so that you can make several matches at once if available.
You can also shuffle blocks which may result in several matches at once and help you to reach the goal faster.
The smallest number of blocks you can match is 3 which will give you 1 atom and for each additional matched block you get twice more atoms (e.g. 4 block matches gives you 2 atoms, 5 block matches gives you 4 atoms and so on).
You can see those atoms in the counter on your screen. You can match any number of blocks in any shape (with a minimum of 3 blocks, as stated previously).
To advance in the game you must reach the goal indicated on your screen. For example to make water (H₂O), you need either two 3 block matches or one 4 block match of H (hydrogen) to get 2 atoms of H (hydrogen) and also one 3 block match of O (oxygen) to get 1 atom of O (oxygen).
On the top of the screen you have total score, last match/combo score and the best match/combo score. It's more advantageous to make combos as the total score is the sum of all atoms multiplied by the match count. Let's say you've got 5 matches at once with the score of 1, 1, 2, 4, 4, then the total score would translate like this: (1 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 4) × 5 = 60.
When the goal is achieved, a new goal will be set and the elements will be replaced accordingly. For example, all carbon blocks will be replaced with uranium, all sulfur blocks replaced with potassium and so on, so that you don't lose any previously available match/combo.
31. Night of Terror
PLOTYour brother is in danger.
And you need to save him!
Solve puzzles, unlock doors, put the pieces together and find the truth!
Question is... are you ready for it?FEATURES
- Story Driven - This game is all about telling a story! There are no combat mechanics, however there is conflict within the game that you must resolve with other means.
- Linear Gameplay - While you are free to explore each level within its boundaries, Night of Terror offers a linear experience throughout its playthrough.
- Puzzling - A variety of obstacles and riddles which challenge players while complementing the game's narrative.
- Horrific - Don't forget that Night of Terror is a horror game, explore the levels for detailed sub-plot that will send shivers down your spine!
- Art Style - If you like retro RPGs, or any other RPGMaker game you will enjoy a pleasent visual experience with Night of Terror since it follows the same art style.
- Gameplay Time - Estimated anywhere between thirty to sixty minutes.
*Fully customizable keyboard input.
**Tested with the XBox One controller.
32. Versus World
Welcome to Versus World!
Shoot, stab, snipe, and 'splode your opponents to victory in this fast-paced multiplayer FPS. Here, the afterlife of a respawning immortal is seasoned by an up-down crouch.
Spin the reel!
Collect item boxes on the map to give you a random power-up or grenade.
Get Locked In
- Play classic deathmatch game types, or choose Siege to tug-o-war over capture points.
- 3 unique maps: Rogi Park, Web Island, and Happy Little World
- 7 weapon types, 4 grenade types, and 6 power-up types
- Thrust movement ability
- Basic character customization
- Assault Rifle (Burst fire)
- Rocket Launcher
- Assault Rifle (Full auto)
- Frag Grenade
- Sticky Spike Grenade
- Tesla Grenade
- Rogi Ball
- Grenade Cloud
- Big Heads
- Six-pack of Thrusts
- Damage Boost
- Damage Resist
- Speed Boost
33. #CuteSnake 2
#RunningSnake 2 - now with new levels!
Let`s help this snake to eat all apples! Nice classic game with casual gameplay.
- Casual gameplay like a classic snake game!
- Nice retro graphics
- In Infinite Mode
- Collect the apples to achieve the high score!
Design, build and wire up your own unique robot to complete challenging logic puzzles.
LogicBots is a puzzle game where robots are used to complete the various levels. Sometimes the LogicBots will be controlled by the player and other times they will work independently to complete the puzzles. In both cases it will be up to the player to design, build and wire their LogicBot to meet the requirements of the level.Key Features
- 40 challenging levels
- 5 in depth tutorials
- 3 bonus objectives for each level
- Language packs
- Sandbox mode
- Level builder
- Workshop integration
- Endless combinations of parts and circuits
- Physics driven gameplay
- Soundtrack by Brandon Penney aka Neon-Bard
35. Front Office Football Seven
Front Office Football is a text-based sports simulation. It's a game for those of us who love the numbers in sports.
In Front Office Football, you play the role of your favorite team's general manager. You determine your team's future through trading with opponents, negotiating contracts, bidding for free agents and discovering new talent through the annual amateur draft.
You can also play the role of the armchair coach, setting game plans and depth charts, or even calling each play from an extensive playbook.
You can determine ticket prices and submit stadium construction plans for public approval. You can move your team if the public won't properly support your franchise.
Front Office Football Seven includes a multi-player career mode with full ftp support, allowing you to compete in a league with up to 31 other enthusiastic general managers. Multi-player mode runs independently of Steam and requires a commissioner to manage the web site.
The original game, released in 1998, received an Editors' Choice award from Computer Gaming World and a 4 1/2-star review. It was nominated for numerous Sports Game of the Year awards. This is the Seventh full version.
NEW! Front Office Football Seven was updated to use 2015 rosters (as of week 11), coaches, schedule and the new 33-yard extra points.Your Goals in Front Office Football
In order to succeed in Front Office Football, you need to perform as well as possible in four different areas.
- Team Performance. On the field, your primary goal is winning the coveted Front Office Bowl. Your fans, players and staff all want to see that championship banner raised to a new position in the ring of honor surrounding your stadium.
- Financial Performance. Off the field, your team needs to show a profit, or the owner will become angry and threaten your job. You need to control salary and staff costs while balancing the need to spend money to build and upgrade your stadium against the risk of facing stagnant ticket revenue with an aging arena.
- Roster Value. You need to negotiate contracts, sign free agents, make wise decisions in the amateur draft and outsmart opposing general managers in trade. Building a strong, capable roster means everything in Front Office Football.
- Franchise Value. The bottom line is that a happy owner has a franchise that's the envy of professional football. Nothing means more to the owners than seeing their franchise on the top of the list of most valuable franchises. You help put your team on that list by excelling in the three other categories, but the best general managers look for opportunities to move the team in order to find a home town with a strong economy that will support your team like none other.
The game concentrates on roster management and career play. There are several key elements emphasized in the game design:
- A realistic trading module. You can't simply take the players you want from other teams.
- Proper aging of players. Players at different positions age differently. Quarterbacks need a couple of more years to reach their prime, but their careers last several years longer, on average, than running backs.
- The amateur draft. Teams realistically assess their needs, and build through the draft.
- Statistics. All the major stats are tracked and are available at any given time. Career and full season-by-season statistics are tracked in 135 different categories, including Red Zone and Third Down numbers. You can view and sort statistics by team, category and position. It's fast and accurate. Front Office Football also tracks and displays 182 different team statistics and league totals.
- Play calling. Designed to allow quick selection of a large library of players, you can be the ultimate GM and wrest control of the play-by-play action from your coach. You can tailor your in-game strategy to your team's strengths without having to build each play from scratch.
- Free agency. Teams compete with you to sign the best free agents. Each player has his own idea of how much he wants to stay with his existing team, and how much he wants to play for a champion. But money is still at the root of all decisions.
- Home towns. Each player will have a home town from nearly 10,000 American cities. When deciding on teams during free agency, players may prefer a team closer to home.
- Depth charts. You set the depth chart at each position for your team, and fill out a play preference chart. Front Office Football simulates games based on these charts. You can choose different personnel depending on your choice of formations.
- Game plans. The game plan will allow you to specify different strategies depending on the score of the game and how much time remains. There are literally thousands of choices to make, or you can leave everything to your coaching staff.
- Player ratings. Each player is rated for 53 different skills. But you don't have access to the raw numbers. Where's the fun in that? You hire a coaching staff, with varied strengths and weaknesses. Your coaches tell you how good they think your players are - and how good they think your opponents' players are.
- The salary cap. It's an essential tool in keeping parity among professional football rosters. You'll have to cut your aging, high-paid veterans just like any ruthless general manager worth his weight in negotiations.
- City profiles. Submit a plan to build a new stadium to your voters. If they turn you down, you can propose a move to any of 169 cities modeled in the game. Each city is rated for several economic criteria, which affects its desire for a new team.
- Team chemistry. Players will perform better or worse in some instances, depending on how they feel about players in their group.
- Dynamic Quarterback learning process. As quarterbacks learn more about the game, they will have access to more plays during games, allowing the smarter signal-callers to better confuse their opponents.
- Record keeping. All team statistics are tracked for a manager's entire career. Team records, including all-time performance against every other team, are kept. A game-by-game performance breakdown is always available for individual players.
- Power ratings. You can see how your team ranks using Solecismic Software's custom power rankings. These ratings are used to set a point spread for each game.
- Enhanced replay value. Every time you start a new career, the core ratings for each player are randomly affected. For veterans, the random change will be very small. Established stars will always be significant players. For rookies, however, performance will vary significantly. This allows for a more challenging game and greater replay value.
- Multi-Player League Support. Choose a commissioner to run the games for your league. Your commissioner will simulate the games and process every team's instruction set for each stage during the game. Up to 32 people can compete in each multi-player league.
Thanks for taking a look at Front Office Football.
36. Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is a sequel to Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943. It’s an Eastern Front war game with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasizes the scope of WWII tank combat.
Want to step into the role of a commander in the very heart of Kharkov’s defense? You'll have everything the officers had back then: tanks, guns, and fearless soldiers. The success of each opposing force hangs in the balance every day. Your decisions will determine who wins the Battle of Kharkov.
- 8 operations for the Red Army and Wehrmacht.
- More than 60 detailed units of the Soviet Union, Germany and UK, including Pz IV "Tiger", MkII "Matilda" and KV-1 with various modifications.
- Huge realistic landscapes (over 260 sq km), reconstructed by the topographic maps and photo.
- Quick battle anywhere in the operation areas.
- Mod utility set and campaign editor.
- High replayability and flexible AI. It chooses the best strategy based on behavior rather than a script. Scenarios can be replayed using different tactics, as though playing against a human opponent.
- Real soldier behavior: every soldier has several basic parameters, such as experience level, fatigue, and morale, which affect their behavior and effectiveness.
- Detailed recreation of weapons and realistic ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow accurate trajectories.
- Comprehensive vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, weapons, and aiming mechanisms can all be damaged separately, affecting the combat capabilities of the vehicle.
- Destructible environment: nearly everything can be blasted and destroyed, from ground terrain to houses and enemy defenses. All traces of previous battles remain on the battlefield.
- Dynamic day, night and weather effects, all of which affect combat through terrain traversability, battlefield visibility, hidden force capabilities, and more, smoke screens, light flares e.t.c.
- Military encyclopedia with 3D model viewer and detailed data on all units, describing their historical and in-game characteristics.
Categories in common with Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star: Strategy
37. Mustache in Hell
Mustache in Hell is a comical twin stick action game. You and your mustache must battle hordes of enemies, collect loot, upgrade weapons and take on enormous bosses.
John Mustache is a tough-as-nails police officer. After some disquieting dreams, he finds himself awake in a strange place and must make an unexpected deal with the Grim Reaper to regain control of his life. The deal involves killing lots of demons, golems, gorgons, giant spiders and sea monsters. Sigh. It's going to be one of those days, isn't it?
- Dive head-first into high adrenaline combat
- Find secret items and unlockables at every turn
- Scratch your head at mini-puzzles and challenges
- Collect pistols, shotguns and flamethrowers - Oh my!
- Battle insane bosses armed with nothing but your mustache and gun
What are you waiting for? Grab your razor, trim down your 'stache, and let's do it!
38. Let's Go Nuts!
Jump! Move! Be a Ninja! Or wear a Hood! Jump! Don't fall into green goo!
Your forest is flooded with strange goo, and later on mysterious creatures has appeared.
You have to run! Use boxes to move between platforms!
Solve the puzzles, collect the golden nutts on your way. Customize your character.
Have fun with friends in the multiplayer mode as a competition or in cooperation.
Have even more fun in split screen mode!
Do not let the Nuts lose his home!
39. Smartphone Tycoon
This business simulator allows you to set up your own company which will make the most powerful and advanced mobile devices. Your task is not only to create a manufacturing area, but also to design a device from scratch. You will be able to select from a number of various technologies, opportunities and innovations. So the success of your company will depend exclusively on your imagination and business sense.
Your main goal will be to achieve worldwide recognition and take the company to the temple of fame of the global market. With some seed capital and an empty office you can start by hiring employees. Then design your future device, think of a name and a logo for it, select its technical features like screen, camera, processor, random access memory, battery and other important parameters.
You will have a unique chance to make use of your talent and skills. Then set the selling price and start the process of designing your smartphone.
Become a market leader and get fans all over the world! Hire the best engineers and designers for your office and create a perfect working environment.
Have a good game!
40. Shining Plume
Jun is a proud and talented samurai, one of the last of his kind. He lived a tranquil life with his master when something unexpected happen, the events of a tragic night will change his life and the world forever. Join Jun and his friends as they learn about life through the most harsh situations.
A tale filled with adventure, joy, sorrow, friendship and love. More games by Warfare Studios
41. Blue Solar: Chaos War
In a randomly generated universe, which kind of role would you want to play?
A shrewd businessman? Trading, investing and mining to earn high profits.
A loyal warrior? Fighting for your nation, conducting strong fleets and claiming hostile planets.
A haunting pirate? Lurking deep in the universe, waiting to attack unwary and wealthy trade ships.
A cunning politician? Lobbying between different forces to control the political atmosphere on planets and achieve your ambition.
A free adventurer? Exploring for lost relics, discovering forgotten races and the hidden secrets of the universe.
No matter how you choose to play it is all available in the vast universe of "Blue Solar: Chaos War".Features:
- Tactical Strategy - Your voyage through Blue Solar is up to you. There are multiple ways to strengthen yourself via exploring, trading and war. It's entirely your preference. Every exploration has its own branches which interact with each other and combine to form a rich strategy.
- Rich Content - 7 diverse forces, 40+ unique spaceship designs, 40+ modification parts, 60+ commodities for trade and sale, 60+ stellar events， 60+ storys.
- Randomized Universe - Roguelike game process, randomly generated universe procedually creates and places planets and distributes forces. Every universe is unique.
- No micromanagment required - Relaxed game style, only mouse support needed. Game progress will be up to the choices you make. You can play at a tempo you feel comfortable with.
42. Battle Bruise
Stay atop a mountain of corpses!
Fight numerous swarms of enemies, while dealing with the changing terrain. Explosions will create holes, while pile of corpses will form little mountains.
This game isn't messy. It's MESS ITSELF!
The game features:
- The main "Arcade mode", and,
- The optional "Car Defense" mode, where you defend your parked vehicle with turrets
- Around 5 classes of weapons
- 5 different enemies with distinct behaviors, and a final boss
- Soundtrack by Txai, inspired on Pothead Zombies series
Welcome Back, Commander
OpenRA is a project that recreates and modernizes the classic Command & Conquer real time strategy games. We have developed a flexible open source game engine (the OpenRA engine) that provides a common platform for rebuilding and reimagining classic 2D and 2.5D RTS games (the OpenRA mods).
The OpenRA mods include new features and gameplay improvements that bring them into the modern era:
- A choice between "right click" and classic "left click" control schemes
- Overhauled sidebar interfaces for managing production
- Support for game replays and an observer interface designed for streaming games online
- The "fog of war" that obscures the battlefield outside your units' line of sight
- Civilian structures that can be captured to provide benefits
- Units gain experience as they fight and improve when they earn new ranks
OpenRA is 100% free, and comes bundled with three distinct mods. When you run a mod for the first time the game can automatically download the original game assets, or you can use the original game disks.
Categories in common with OpenRA: Strategy
44. Keepers Dungeon
Keepers Dungeon is a rogue-lite dungeon crawler where you must fight your way through several levels of the dungeon, facing up to 11 unique bosses and various monsters in order to best the dungeon. Spells are your weapons, you can combine different spell-tokens in order to create your own unique spells. There are over 700 possible spell combinations available for the player to explore. Additionally there are 18 different items to help the player slay monster and survive through the dungeon.
Spells: There are 3 base spell the player knows at the start of the game. Each spell can be modified with up to five tokens from a total list of fifteen spell modifier tokens. Burn away your enemies with fire and meteors, control them frost and black holes or zap them away with lightning that pierces the enemies flesh.
Items: The player can wear one armor piece and wield one weapon piece to help them fight their way through the dungeon. Find the best items by defeating bosses, besting events or trying your luck at the shop.
- Several hours of challenging, fun gameplay.
- 3 different modes: Easy, Normal and Challenge.
- Unique play through every time with procedurally generated level, random item and spell token drops and two possible bosses for the first five levels.
45. Broken Armor
A classic style game with retro graphics and game play like something you'd see on a 5.25" floppy disk. The protagonist is an inept knight who wears a suit of plate armor that isn't quite up to the task. Exiled from his kingdom, he must find the holy grail if he is to return. He is usually too busy fending off pests to worry about actual combat. Many floors filled with vermin, hazards, and bosses to stumble your way through.
Now includes the playable mage DLC.
46. Notch - The Innocent LunA: Eclipsed SinnerS
Are my memories reality, or just a dream?
This is an isolated town, a town of memories that have been forgotten by the people.
However, this small town has not been quiet and peaceful since the murders began.
Old memories have been awoken by the tragedy that began this summer,
People are being forced to face the difference between illusion and reality.
These people sometimes escape their daily lives in dreams of the ruin and rebirth,
Only to awaken from dreams to their beloved is gone forever.
No matter what the world changes into...
No matter what our lives become of...
I am by your side, and rise to the bloodbath.
Time passes by,
Where are the sinful spirits going?
Whose life are they calling for?
What is goodness? What is evil?
What is love? What is hatred?
You, have already become a shadow in my dream upon the uncovered reality.
After suffering while searching for you,
I understand how important you are to me.
If I could hold your hand again, I would never let you go despite anything that happens.
My dream is as real as a deep decayed abyss.
The flower blossomed by evil is called redemption.
- Play through 10+ hours of story with multiple branching routes and 14 unique endings.
- Over 50 songs created by the most talented composers and musical organizations.
- A vibrant world brought to life by the artwork of talented artists.
47. Mini Guns
Mini Guns is a real-time multiplayer strategy game featuring the Minis, toy soldiers that come to life on the battlefield. Collect and upgrade over 100 figurines from the rifleman and infantry units to the heavy tank and bomber. Team up with your friends to destroy the enemy base in cooperative multiplayer and earn Honor for your Alliance to reach the top of the leaderboards.
48. Doodle God: Mighty Trio
United together, three fellows became ingenious, so creative, that could invent really anything!
Unleash the power of amazing colorful elements to perform a miracle of creation! Blast these gems of elemental magic and fill your very own world with wonders and marvel! Create the flourishing life full of color, joy and sweetness!
- Connect colorful elements in chains and progress on the map!
- Combine base elements, such as fire, earth, air and water to create the entire new world!
- Play 100+ levels.
Civitatem is a medieval city builder where you help your villagers raise a new settlement in dangerous lands by making use of their skills and available world resources. Shape the future of your people by managing and assigning the most skilled villager for each task. Educate them and research new technologies, fight off the natural elements or raiders and explore the land for new villages to develop new trades routes, acquire new technologies and develop diplomatic relations.
The most important resource are your villagers, each specialized in some areas, gaining experience each time they perform a task. Educate them in schools and libraries to allow them to perform more complex tasks and jobs. Besides education the health of your people is imperative so herbalists and doctors are also quite important.
Nature has always had her way since the beginning of time, so be prepared each season to face storms, disease, quakes and other events. Gaining high education, technology and constructing a strong settlement will help you survive in these troublesome times, but be prepared to defend your village from raiders, wild animals and unfriendly neighbors.Features:
- Procedural Maps - Territory Maps and Land maps are procedural generated along with the resources.
- Villager Needs - Each villager has a certain numbers of needs for him to survive. Not fulfilling his needs like having access to food, shelter and water, might lead to the villager's death or him and his family departing your lands..
- Dynamic Events - Every season is a challenge. From a chance to being raided by some greedy raiders, getting attacked by wildlife or experiencing a natural disaster, there is no time to relax, unless you are prepared. Not all events are negative. There are also positive events that might help your village grow faster.
- Seasons, Day and Night cycle and Weather - Seasons are important due to weather, temperature and times to harvest and plant crops.
- Research System - By educating and acquiring books for your people you can develop new technologies ranging from military to farming and architecture. Some technologies will be unlocked only when you perform certain actions.
- Crafting - having the best armors, weapons and tools is the route to success in these dangerous lands.
- Territory Exploration and Diplomacy - Besides your territory, you can send scouts to search the land for other villages and points of interest with which you can interact, providing rewards ranging from acquiring new books for your libraries to developing trade treaties or other diplomatic relations.
50. Eternal Step
Eternal Step is a deviously difficult, rogue-like action adventure game.
In Eternal Step, you battle your way through an ever-changing, endless tower. Bosses will crush you. Enemies will swarm you. Traps will deceive you. Collecting Loot Cards and skills will help you turn the tides of battle, but you never know what awaits on the next floor…
An all new rogue-like action adventure from developers Once More With Gusto, Eternal Step combines randomly generated levels and twitch-based combat. Filled with beautiful animation, inventive loot, and randomly generated levels, Eternal Step will keep you fighting the unknown across endless floors.
- Over 100 randomly selected floors
- An endless rogue-like gameplay experience
- Horrendously tough bosses
- Plenty of loot to tailor your play style
- Fast-paced, twitch based combat