The best games like School Bus Fun are:
- arrow_rightDr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
- arrow_rightMoon Hunters
- arrow_rightMonkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
- arrow_rightBloons TD Battles
- arrow_rightThe Treasures of Montezuma 4
- arrow_rightIron Marines
- arrow_right12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
- arrow_rightRescue Team 5
100 Best Games Like School Bus Fun:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (16)
- iOS (44)
- Android (39)
- macOS (53)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (8)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
Dr. Langeskov is a single-player first-person exploration game. It’s a short story, and a linear experience, that attempts to show, what it might be like, to not be a center of a story driven game. Players are led to believe, that they are to embark on a great heist in a mansion with tigers and emeralds involved, but there’s a catch. They WILL play the actual game, but at the moment there’s another player going through the heist, and narrator, voiced by the comedian Simon Amstell, asks the actual player has to wait for their turn. Or help the narrator with some minor tasks, because the entire staff seems to be on strike.
Massively story driven, Dr. Langescov allows really minor interactions, but it’s to be expected from the small complimentary game by the designer of Stanley Parable. Players will be shown the backstage and preparations, that are made in order for people to experience the heist and all inner workings of seemingly interactive experience.
Categories in common with Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist: Indie
3. Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
A game from the golden age of the studio and publisher LucasArts Entertainment and from the legendary team led by Ron Gilbert and Tim Shafer. The game was the sixth to use the graphics engine SCUMM: it was modified and improved audio capabilities. This allowed smoothly change the music themes of locations and creating a more immersive experience for players. The game was reissued in July 2010. The new version included the classic visuals of the original game: you can simply switch to it via a menu. The original version was completed with new features such as all the dialogues were voiced, developers added achievements and comments from leading developers. In the game, as before, there are two difficulty modes: normal and light, for players who have not played quests before and are not ready for difficult puzzles.
The plot of the second part begins with the story of the main character Guybrush Tripwood telling to two other pirates about the victory over LeChuck in the last game. The pirates noticed that they have heard this story a thousand times already and asked Guybrush to tell something new. The hero shares that the events of the new chapter of his adventures are unfolding right now: he is looking for the legendary pirate treasure of Big Whoop.
The game is a classic point-and-click adventure. The player moves through the pre-drawn locations, and all the animated actions occur in the pop-up window. A new part of the Guybrush adventures was highly anticipated: the game was even called the most anticipated in 1992. According to Ron Gilbert, although the game sold well, competitors like King Quest still remained far ahead. In 2009, Tim Schafer spoke about 25 thousand copies of the original copies of the original Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge.
4. Bloons TD Battles
Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this free head-to-head strategy game.
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring over 20 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.
Check out these awesome features:
* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* Over 20 custom Battles tracks
* 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades, including the never before seen C.O.B.R.A. Tower.
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* Battle Arena Mode - Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to attack faster for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Battle it out for top scores on the weekly leaderboards and win awesome prizes.
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Steam friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
5. The Treasures of Montezuma 4
Free the gods’ powers and fulfill your destiny in the Treasures of Montezuma 4! This new tile-matching puzzle game is overflowing with mystery and excitement! Follow the story of Anna, who travels to an Aztec ruin to uncover an ancient secret. The journey is loaded with tons of levels, three all new game modes, and an epic boss battle that you will never forget!
With three all new game modes to play through, your trip to the jungle is going to last awhile! You are not alone on this journey – the powerful totems will help you in your advantage unleashing their powerful magic! Each adventurer will have his own place of worship and power fulfillment – the Ziggurat that you can raise and grow. Learn the hidden powers of gods, upgrade your character all the way to level 100 and grab every achievement you can along the way! Unlock the secrets of Emperor Montezuma today!
- Three all-new game modes
- 98 Story Mode levels and 69 Quest Mode levels
- Epic boss battle in Story mode
- Seven powerful totems and eight unique bonuses
- Build and decorate a Ziggurat
- Upgrade your character to level 100
- Tons of in-game achievements
6. Iron Marines
From the creators of the award winner Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron MarinesGame Features
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
7. 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
- Over 50 levels with new music and a new story!
- Secret Challenges! Certain levels have hidden objects!
- Atmospheric wallpapers and integrated Strategy Guide
- Also features a bonus episode with a different story!
- Build the mighty Trojan Horse!
8. Rescue Team 5
Join the world famous Rescue Team and set off on an adventure you'll never forget! Once again, people in peril are looking to the men and women of the Rescue Team to save them. Use your time management skills to work quickly to remove the obstacles that stand in your way, to rebuild ruined infrastructure, and most important of all, to free those in danger! As you make your way through a desert wasteland, snowcapped mountains, and a danger-filled jungle, saving lives and rebuilding cities with carefully planned clicks of your mouse, you'll earn over two dozen achievements that bear witness to your heroism! Your journey will end at the foot of a rumbling volcano that's threatening to blow. Can you make it there and save the day in the explosive finale? Join the Rescue Team today and find out!
* Challenging levels
* Simple mouse-based controls
* Timed and untimed modes
* Vibrant, colorful graphics
* Learn-as-you-play tutorial
9. The chronicles of Emerland. Solitaire.
When deciding to learn card magic in a school of an old wizard you could not imagine that you would be chosen by fate as a savior of an entire world. Emerland is an ancient world of magic, where the fragile balance is threatened by the evil sorcerer Sat. Consolidate around you the races populating this fairy land: Elves, Humans, Dwarves and Mermaids. Only together you can challenge him!
- Awesome and stunning graphics.
- Mix of a number of Solitaire styles and Hidden objects
- Fascinating scenario.
- Two difficulty levels.
10. Silver Tale
Take a fantastical journey across the kingdom. Solve quests, collect rare artifacts, build upgrades, and even craft new items! Traverse huge levels in search of the items needed to overcome obstacles. Find keys to unlock treasure chests, use mighty power-ups, and solve mind-bending puzzle challenges in this innovative new match-3 experience!
Delve into the deepest caves of the kingdom to collect the rare silver holly plants to save the King's life!
Silver Tale takes the match-3 genre to the next level!
- Explore huge levels.
- Build dozens of upgrades across the kingdom.
- Discover hundreds of items and solve quests.
- Craft your own items at the local blacksmith!
- Earn tokens to spend at the casino for bonus items.
- Daily login rewards!
- Beautiful orchestral soundtrack.
- Fully-voiced characters!
Categories in common with Silver Tale: Casual
11. 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
In an all-new 7 Wonders, you’ll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites ever dreamed of. With a team of master builders, you’ll match colorful runes to collect the building blocks needed for Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, and many others. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley!
Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.
Dust off your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders Magical Mystery Tour!
Key Game Features:
• 7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth, City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
• BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
• Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
• Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
• Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
• Fun mini-games for an extra challenge!
12. MOAI 2: Path to Another World
A long time ago, in a land far away, a king ruled with his queen in peace and prosperity. Then one day, a dark force kidnapped his beloved and left a path of destruction in its wake. To save his beloved, the ruler must take up arms and pursue his adversary across three magical realms. He must also take up a hammer, a hoe, and a pickaxe so he can rebuild the homes and the lives of his people!
You control the destiny of this heroic ruler and his people. To succeed, you'll need to gather food and other resources, and then use them wisely to finish the tasks that lie before you. You'll also need to defend your people against evil henchman and bizarre supernatural enemies. Use strategy to complete tasks quickly, and a slew of achievements will be yours! With adventure to spare, an inspiring story of destiny, and gameplay that will hold you in a grip of excitement, Moai 2: Path to Another World is an instant classic!
- HD Graphics
- Alternative levels
- Four all-new zones
- Captivating storyline
- Five powerful bonuses
- Over 40 achievements
- 1. Click on resources to gather them.
- 2. When you have enough resources, click on obstacles to remove them.
- 3. When you have enough resources, click on enemies to fight them.
- 4. To beat a level, complete the tasks assigned to you before time runs out.
13. Kingdoms and Castles
Kingdoms and Castles is a game about growing a kingdom from a tiny hamlet to a sprawling city and imposing castle.
Your kingdom must survive a living and dangerous world. Do the viking raiders make off with your villagers? Or are they stopped, full of arrows, at the castle gates? Does a dragon torch your granary, your people dying of starvation in the winter, or are you able to turn the beast back? The success of your kingdom depends solely on your skill as a city and castle planner.
Strategically layout your town to improve your peasants' happiness and to attract new residents. Tax them just enough to fund your castle. Make sure your peasants are fed in the winter and healed of plagues. Build churches to keep them from despair and taverns to keep them happy. You can even throw festivals if you've built a town square! Send out wood cutters to collect wood, set up stone quarries to build your castes, and farm the land efficiently so your town can grow and thrive.
The new land you're settling is at risk of viking invasion. These raiders seek to kidnap and kill your peasants, steal your resources, and burn your town to the ground. Use a powerful castle building system where castles are constructed using blocks which can be placed anywhere. Towers and walls are dynamically created based on how you stack and arrange them. Archer towers and other weapon emplacements have longer range the higher their tower. Try different layouts to best protect your kingdom and express your glory as a king or queen.
And it all takes place in a beautiful dynamic world with a stylized procedural cloud system and season cycle from summer to winter. A realistic tree growth algorithm simulates the forests. Depending on your needs, wood cutters can clear cut or responsibly manage your forests.
Kingdoms and Castles is the first Fig funded game to be released. Its crowd funding campaign succeeded with 725% of its goal and was supported by 1,400 backers. Supporters of the game could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign.
HOARD is an arcade action game, set in a fantasy world, where the player will take control of a mighty dragon. The game’s overall main goal is to collect treasure for the dragon’s hoard, as the name implies.
The gameplay is based around moving through different landscapes, burning down villages, collecting gold troves and kidnapping members of the local royal family, a classic dragon activity. However, the player needs to defend his character’s lair from daring adventurers. Knights set out on a quest of saving the beautiful princess, and many more creatures with a common goal of defeating the dragon, which would be you. With level progression, players can upgrade different parameters of their scaled protagonist and improve their gold acquiring capabilities.
The game offers four game modes, with cooperative multiplayer gradually increasing the difficulty and the overall fun of each playthrough. The graphics are unique in the way where the game field looks like a board game table, with castles and villages placed around differently each time, and the overall look of the game is as if it was a D&D game that suddenly became alive.
15. Puyo Puyo Tetris
Two puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris®, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo™ from SEGA combine to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other! There’s a ton of different styles of gameplay – from the single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to the ferocious competition of the up-to-four-player Arcade modes. Unlock new characters and backgrounds in Adventure mode, or unlock new character voices, skins for Puyos and Tetriminos, backgrounds and more in the in-game Shop. You can even try your puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.FEATURES!
Single-player mode offers ten unique acts, each with ten stages featuring different characters from the Puyo Puyo and Tetris universes. Each stage contains unique challenges players will need to overcome in order to win and move on!
For up to four local players, Multiplayer Arcade offers a wealth of variety that will bring out players' competitive nature!
Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle battle of their lives.
Players' abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
It's a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.
Players can try their puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online, in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.
Increase player rating, earn ranks and aspire to new leagues in this mode for competitive enthusiasts.
A more casual experience where records aren't kept and players can customize matches with unique settings, and invite their friends to play.
Players can save and upload any online matches to show off to their friends, or search other players' replays using the tag and filtering system to see how they tackle matches.
Play any of the Multiplayer Arcade modes against the CPU in Battle or Endurance matches, or try the single-player Challenges!
Substitute human players with 1-3 CPU opponents to fight against simultaneously.
Go the distance in a one-on-one gauntlet of never-ending CPU opponents, racking up as many wins as possible.
Forget about the opponents and put skills to the test with Sprint, Marathon and more, like the quirky Tiny Puyo, which shrinks down Puyos to fit even more on the board.
For the first time in the West, players have the option to play with the original Japanese voiceovers with localized subtitles.
Xbox One version was only released in Japan.
16. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
Enter the Duelist Simulator to take your place among the finest Duelists ever in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist! Players from around the world have been invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels across all of Yu-Gi-Oh! history. Replay actual events in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, featuring the storylines, characters, and Decks in a brand new Story Campaign.
With over 6,600 cards to play with, including new Pendulum Summon Monsters, Duelists can fight in hundreds of matches with over 90 characters, and even compete in new Battle Pack Sealed Deck and Draft play with other Duelists online.
Categories in common with Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Simulation
17. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
The celebrated Mega Man X series returns! Play as Mega Man X – the powerful successor of classic fighting robot Mega Man – as he battles a variety of deadly bosses known as Mavericks in four hit titles. Mega Man X Legacy Collection includes the legendary 16-bit titles and the series' exciting foray into the 32-bit era: Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, and Mega Man X4. The heroic robot grows stronger as he takes down Mavericks and steals their weapons, and can dash and wall jump making for a thrilling, fast-paced combat experience.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection comes with an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection: Action
19. PAC-MAN MUSEUM
PAC-MAN stars in a nostalgia-packed collection of the greatest PAC-MAN games of all time. PAC-MAN MUSEUM will include classic PAC-MAN titles as well as newer releases, allowing gamers to play through the evolution of PAC-MAN from his humble beginnings from 1980 through current hits like PAC-MAN Championship Edition and PAC-MAN Battle Royale.KeyFeatures
- Classic PAC-MAN Games – Includes hits such as PAC-MAN, SUPER PAC-MAN, PAC-LAND, PAC-MAN Battle Royale, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, and more
- PAC-MAN Navigation System – Assists players by helping them find the best routes through mazes
- Stage Save Function – Allows you to save your progress between stages
- Multiplayer PAC-MAN – For the first time, PAC-MAN Battle Royale brings the 4-player arcade hit home
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Challenge the best players in the world on your favorite PAC-MAN games
20. Predynastic Egypt
Get ready to witness evolutionary breakthroughs that enabled early Egyptians to march into faraway lands, fight catastrophes, hardships and ultimately establish first Egyptian state. Will you be able to re-enact the events that unfolded historically or will you doom your fledgling chiefdom into forgotten annals of history? Get an intimate knowledge about events that took place before the Classic Egypt eras through this unique game.Simulation of the ancient worldWars, drought, enemy invasions, epidemics, internal turmoil, migration of the tribes, religious ceremonies, exploration of distant lands, celebrations and more than 100+ other events and trials await you in the game!Technological evolution of mankind48 historically accurate technologies and cultural achievements of Predynastic Egypt with interesting descriptions, will show the technological evolution of mankind on the example of the Egyptian civilization.Mysteries of Egyptian religion and cultureYou will see the birth of the unique religion of the Nile civilization, starting with beliefs in spirits and ending with the gods of Predynastic Egypt and you will learn the secrets known only to archeologists and Egyptologists!Reconstructed map of Ancient EgyptAccurate reconstruction of the geographic map of ancient Egypt 5000-3000 BC, taking into account the climatic changes of that period when the Sahara was a Savannah and not a desert and Wadies were rivers and not roads.Reconstructed city of HierakonpolisAccurate archaeological reconstruction of the Hierakonpolis - the former center of Predynastic Egypt. You will build the real houses, temples and tombs, that were excavated by archeologists in XX-XXI century.
The fate of the whole nation is in your hands. Make important decisions in real historical situations, wars, disasters. True story will immerse you into the mysterious atmosphere of the ancient world, you will see through the eyes of the ancient Egyptians.
21. Tap Tap Infinity
Monsters are attacking! Click to defeat them, save the village! Love Clicker/Incremental games? Inspired by Clicker Heroes, Tap Tap Infinity takes things to the next level with tactical Hero and Spell upgrades, an XP/Rank system, an unfolding story, fancy-pants 3d monsters and environments, endless gameplay, cross-platform cloud syncing and awesome graphics. Super-simple to play ... but with more strategic depth if you want it!
Level up your Heroes so that they farm gold and search for the fabled Infinity Tokens, even while you're not playing! Earn XP by defeating monsters and clearing levels to unlock mighty Spells and gain a DPS bonus per Rank! Get to a high enough Rank and Ascend over and over to gain double the DPS bonus per Rank each Ascension.
Find the Tokens of Infinity and trade them to the Guardians to unlock Powers. With 16 different Powers to choose from you can customize the game to play how *you* want it. 'Go Infinite' to restart at level 1 but with your Infinity Tokens multiplying your DPS so you can reach further and further into the game as you try to ultimately defeat 'The Master' !
Tap Tap Infinity is free to play and incredibly easy to get into:
★ Click monsters to kill them and collect their gold.
★ Hire the beaten Boss monsters to help you do extra damage as you level them up.
★ Your Heroes earn gold for you while you're not playing, even if the game is closed.
★ Find Valor Points and use them to Upgrade your Heroes, doubling how powerful their Skills are!
★ Gain XP and unlock Spells to auto-click, do more damage or even skip instantly between Boss levels!
★ Find Infinity Tokens to start all over again but with a permanent boost to your DPS.
★ Trade Infinity Tokens to The Guardians of Infinity for Powers that customize the game play or use them to upgrade Spells to make them more powerful.
★ Save your game to the cloud and keep playing on mobile!
The game is already live on iTunes (4.5/5 star rating) and Google Play (4.4/5 star rating). Looking to discuss the game or check in with the TTI community? Check out the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TapTapInfinity
Tap Tap Infinity was built by Scary Bee LLC, a one-man coffee-fueled indie game studio in Seattle.
22. Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Become a doctor in a romantic medical drama and join the life of aspiring surgeon Allison Heart! Follow her through her shifts at Little Creek Hospital. Meet a large cast of interesting doctors and patients and try to heal them all in this epic story. Experience love, intense action, realistic drama, crazy funny moments and the beauty of celebrating life!Key Features:
- A remarkably well-written story you won't soon forget
- Intensely interactive cinematic story-scenes
- A great balance between comedy, drama and suspense
- Original Singer/Songwriter music by Miranda Kalagian, Jake Berry and Adam Gubman
- Fun and Addictive Gameplay
- And an insane amount of heart!
23. Infectonator: Survivors
Imagine if Left 4 Dead gets a retro make-over and mixed with a little bit of roguelike and survival simulation mechanics, the result would be "Infectonator : Survivors".
"Infectonator : Survivors" is a Randomized Permadeath Survival Simulator that combines RTS, Tower Defense, Roguelike, and Management-Simulation gameplay. Your goal is to lead a group of survivors in a struggle to stay alive and find rescue in a zombie apocalyptic world. You must scavenge resources, build defenses, and find a way to survive in a game where death is permanent and levels are randomly generated.
• Awesome pixel art graphics.
• Randomly generated cities every time you play.
• Permanent Death. Each survivor matters, every decision counts.
• Addictive TD gameplay combined with action packed real time strategy elements.
• Deep and engaging management simulation gameplay.
24. Weapon Shop Fantasy
Weapon Shop Fantasy is a shop simulator with a whole lot of RPG elements.
Or maybe it's an RPG with a whole lot of shop simulation…
Craft mighty weapons!
Enchant them with magic!
Here are just a few of the things you can do in Weapon Shop Fantasy…
Defeat mighty (pixelated) enemies
Collect rare materials
Learn awesome and useful skills
Make your own skill combinations
Defeat monsters for new materials… or just steal them and run away
Bring on new staff, send them on adventures, keep all of the materials they gain
Read some hilarious (and sometimes cheesy) dialogue between some pretty silly characters
In Weapon Shop Fantasy, you can also hire a team of staff members to do specific jobs for you, additionally you can improve their abilities and push them to develop new skills.
The staff training system is almost limitless, so there's always room for improvement and investment in your staff. Combine staff training with enemy battles, collected materials, and skill unlocks, to make your crafted weapons and equipment more and more powerful.
There are over 200 different pieces of gear and equipment to be crafted, with an equally impressive selection of over 200 skills. With skill combinations, you've got almost limitless options.
There's a huge selection of over 70 monsters, as well as a few giant bosses to conquer, in addition to over a hundred missions to complete.
We've also added some unique mechanics to the game. One example is having to lure bosses out of hiding, using food to entice them. Offer them something sweet, then destroy them.
When you craft different weapons and equipment, you'll notice that each one has its own attributes and skill bindings. The weapon crafting also has an element of luck, so you never know when you might just luck out and craft the perfect weapon.
Also, what weapon crafting game would be complete without additional enchanting mechanics to further imbue your equipment with even more raw power.
In addition to crafting and making money, you can also send your staff members on auto-battle journeys where they'll earn materials for you as they progress deeper and deeper into dungeons. You'll see your materials building up, but pay attention to the health of your staff. If you feel there's a chance they might die, you can run from battle at any time and keep any materials they've already earned from that journey.
We hope, whatever you decide to do in the game, that you have a great time doing it.
Digdog Studios Ltd.
25. Rhino's Rage
It is a turn-based tactical game, where you can accelerate and bunt enemies.
There is a game mode for one player in different modes with own combat mechanics and characters with unique team roles are used in the game: pusher, stopper, tumbleweed and sprinter.
You can use abilities
Dress up clothes with different rarity: armor, cloak, hats, boots – this will give different bonuses to your character
Play on various maps
26. Capitalism 2
Capitalism 2 lets you build the empire of your dreams!
You become a corporate CEO and face real-world challenges as you build a business empire! It's a comprehensive business simulation that gives you the power to win the competition in the free market, with complex business strategies that might make you millions! Choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market, as you hire and fire upper management positions! It's time to try your hand in the corporate world with Capitalism 2!
This is the most comprehensive business simulation available!Key Features:
- Make critical business decisions in all areas including retail, manufacturing, marketing, research, agriculture, mining, real estate development and more
- Choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market
- Hire and fire upper management positions such as Chief Operating Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and Chief Technical Officer
- Develop your own technology or acquire it from another company
- Expand your corporation into a true conglomerate; get ink on your fingers and take to the airwaves with your newspaper publishers, TV, and radio stations
- A realistic stock market that allows you to trade stock for quick profits or make long-term investments for ultimate rewards. On a corporate level, you may take the path of merger and acquisition to expand your business empire rapidly
* Multiplayer mode is functional, but not supported. We recommend using GameRanger for multiplayer matchmaking.
27. Bloons TD 6
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
ALL NEW 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 30 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 20 powerful monkey towers, including 2 all new monkeys - Druid and Alchemist!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we'll continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played.
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
28. Atom Fishing II
Atom Fishing 2 is a dynamically developed MMO fishing simulator with elements of survival and RPG that takes place in a postapocalyptic world. Here you can not just catch the fish, but also choose what to do next with it - to process it under crafting, sell it or give it as part of daily tasks. You can create new rods and then upgrade and modernize it to catch bigger and rare fish.
Be also aware! In our post-nuclear ponds there are many different fish - together with ordinary species you can easily catch some mutants!
29. RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!FEATURES
Powerful Building Tools:
- Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Easily create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline-based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up.
- Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more!
- Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
- Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle!
- Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water.
Expansive Customization Support:
- Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by-Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom.
- User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community!
- Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique.
- Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode.
- Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps!
- Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at the touch of a button you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want!
- Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically.
- Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails!
- Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself!
- Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system.
Native Sharing and Social Features:
- Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game!
- Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park.
- Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right into RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from the casual to hardcore user. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
30. Heroes of Scene
Heroes of scene is a multiplayer strategy game with an indirect control. You are in charge of the Kingdom of live toys. Gameplay is based on the two general mechanisms. First one is the development of your castle. Second one is the attack and defense. You can summon toy warriors and spells from the magic cards. The summoning uses resources, which you can get from sawmills, textile mills and laboratories. Battle scenes in the Heroes of scene usually last less than 15 minutes.
• Your deck – your regulations!
Collect your own deck of heroes and spells. Plan your own strategy to win!
• Fast gaming session.
The battle rarely overruns more than 15 minutes allowing you to play on the way home or during work breaks.
• Build your castle!
You can build your own kingdom with a laboratory, a sawmill or even a forge.
• One account for all devices.
You have one account which is playable on all your devices giving you the ability to play on a tablet or PC using your favourite characters and spells.
31. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
32. Farm Frenzy 4
Save grandpa and grandma's farm from foreclosure in the wacky and wonderful Farm Frenzy 4! The Farm Frenzy series of casual sims gets a makeover in this ALL NEW sequel. Choose and dress your character, and then get busy saving the family farm! Buy and care for a variety of animals, collect the goods they produce and then manufacture products for sale in town, keeping a close eye on your bank account and the clock to make sure you balance your resources well. Perform challenging tasks for colorful characters, protect your farm from bears and moles, and earn a trophy on each of the game's 90 levels to unlock dozens of achievements!
As you enjoy the brand new Farm Frenzy game, each click of your mouse will award you the money you need to complete your tasks. You can also look for hidden items to fill your meter faster! What's more, with each trophy you win, you'll earn items you can trade for temporary boosts. But the best new feature: love is in the air! Just introduce the chicken to the pig and see what happens!
Virtual farming has never been more fun than in Farm Frenzy 4, so grab yer overalls, roll up yer sleeves and get ready for an egg-crackin', cow-milking, sheep-shearin' good time!
- • 90 levels
- • Four huge worlds
- • 40 achievements
- • All age’s entertainment
33. Mad Muzzles
Tired of shooters and survivors? Rest and mash the brain with a logical game three in a row. The game will be interesting not only to boys and girls, but also to their parents. A lot of levels, from light to hard. Mad Muzzles will be remembered to you and leave a pleasant impression for a long time.
34. Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition
Winter is hibernation time for insects, but not in our garden! It will be hot here again this winter, and beetles are launching a full-scale offensive against the Christmas trees – on Christmas Eve! All garden dwellers are ready for the defense, and it is up to you to get into the thick of the battle and head the "Green Resistance". Earn new bonuses and win trophies as you help the plants stop the beetles from taking revenge for their recent defeat in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition!
Bunnyrama is an unique and challenging puzzle adventure game where your goal is to lead the old man through the magical forest full of huge bunnies. Each level is a labyrinth with different puzzles, and only one exit. Bunnies will help you, carry and stack them properly, use their unique features to build your way to the portal, and help the old man find his way home.
Puzzle mechanics is easy to get, but complexity growing as more elements added in each level. There are different types of bunnies, platforms, portals, elevators, buttons, doors and etc. After the first episode it will be a real challenge for your brain!
36. Boss Monster
Become a boss, build a dungeon, and destroy puny heroes. The best-selling indie card game has arrived to Steam! Boss Monster is a dungeon-building card game that challenges players to become the ultimate villains: video game bosses.
Thousands of players around the world have enjoyed the paper version of the game, but now Brotherwise Games has partnered with video game developer Plain Concepts, creators of Wave Engine, to bring Boss Monster from the tabletop to the digital world!What is Boss Monster?If you've ever wanted to stomp on an upstart plumber or send your goblins and ghosts out to haunt some heroes, then Boss Monster is the game for you. Sporting retro-inspired pixel art, and paying homage to classic video games and geeky pop culture, Boss Monster immerses you in the role of the video game boss as you use Room Cards to build a dungeon which must entice worthy heroes, then slay them.What is the Digital Version Like? Digital Boss Monster is a straight conversion of the tabletop game. You'll be playing with virtual cards, but everything about the game has been designed to be as authentic as possible.
Of course, the app auto-calculates damage and treasure values, letting you take advantage of rapid readout treasure counts in your and your opponents' dungeons.What are some of the features in Digital Boss Monster?
- Play against up to three AI opponents in solo play.
- Challenge other human opponents online.
- Play with ALL of the bosses, rooms, and spells available in the base game ...including rare out-of-print cards!
- Explore new "digitally-enhanced" cards: four rooms, three new Bosses, and a new spell that all take advantage of the digital platform, allowing stats and treasure values to change as you play (coming in future expansions). Thanks for your support of Boss Monster!
37. New Retro Arcade: Neon
New Retro Arcade: Neon is an Emulator Frontend where you can add and play your own game ROMs in Virtual Reality. There is support for over 30 arcade cabinets, 18 console cartridges and 10 handheld games for you to setup and play using your personal collection of game ROM's and our Arcade Builder tool.
Click here to check out the Arcade Builder Guide, for help with customising each aspect of Neon including games, artwork, music and video.
Don't forget to check out the demo version of New Retro Arcade!Key Features
- Fully playable for gamers WITHOUT a VR headset
- Multiplayer networking allowing for up to 6 players in a game
- Customise Arcade Cabinet artwork, button layouts and attract screens
- Customise video files or stream from online sources such as Youtube to the Projector
- Customise music or internet radio URL's to casettes for the boombox
- Over 10 mini games including Zombie Problem II, Bowling, Air Hockey and Skeeball
- Packed full of usable objects such as guitars, drum machines and light guns
38. Season Match 3 - Curse of the Witch Crow
Enter a magical fairy-tale world and overcome the evil Crow Witch! After the Crow Witch captures the Months, the world may never see a New Year again! Help her desperate captives escape using your Match 3 talents! Master minigames and find helpful items in Hidden Object scenes in Season Match 3: Curse of the Witch Crow. Free the Months and save the day!
- Multiple minigames
- Over 250 missions
- Taro card fantastic characters
- Hidden-object scenes
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
39. Star Merchant
NOTE: This game requires 100% (Normal) fonts in Windows 8 and up or 96 DPI system fonts in Windows 7 to display correctly. This is the default for most systems, but please be aware of this before purchasing. The game also uses 1024x768 resolution in Fullscreen mode while running.
Star Merchant is a galactic trading sim where you become a space entrepreneur, looking to make your mark. Buy and sell items, upgrade your ship and try to meet your own self-appointed goal without going broke!
- Slick, high-res UI makes it simple and easy to corner the galactic marketplace. Set the length of game you want, and choose from 4 different starting ships with different advantages.
- Randomly generated items and universe every game! Demand for items and on different planets changes even during the game.
- Fight 4 different space pirate clans during your journey using a variety of strategies. Do you use that big new weapon you bought? Sacrifice your ships for bigger damage? or use the always dangerous Suicide Volley to maximize your damage at a cost of hull strength? It's up to you.
- Upgrade your ship with better weapons, more cargo room, more passenger room and bigger gas tank.
- Hundreds of weapons to equip and new ships to buy, pick up passengers, or deal with rogue traders for big profits -- or not!
- Invest in stock of different companies and funds, or just use your bank account to squirrel away money for a rainy day.
- Lots of surprises, including stops at the Galactic Casino, bonuses, and more!
Stake your claim and become a Star Merchant today!
40. Where are my Internets?
"Where are my Internets? " It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There is only one way you can do it: become an internet provider, and get online.
● Unusual idea and setting.
● Original graphics with a unique style.
● Pleasant atmospheric soundtrack.
● Single Player, with up to four Characters (Hotseat only)
● A lot of surprises and humor.
How to play
The game is based on a single player turned based board game with 1-4 characters
The aim of the game is to bring the internet to every village on the map. It requires money, which can be obtained by selling items you earn from using the cards.
These are the player Characters. You decide the number of spaces the Characters will move on the board by rolling the dice. But each player has a limited number of moves, they are called mood points. The player loses one mood point per turn, except when they are in the vicinity of a village. When the number of mood points reaches zero, the player is out. Players can replenish their mood points when they access the internet.
The game features three types of location.
The first is the wilderness. When a player is in the wilderness, they have a choice on each turn between staying to activate some event card and going further. There are 27 event cards, of which 3 are unique to each type of location. The wilderness location has the following land types.
Each card describes a different event, usually a fight. If the player wins the fight, they gain an item card, if they lose, they lose one mood point. There are a few surprise cards, marked with a question mark, for unexpected events.
Players can sell items they have earned, and get onto the internet in a village. The cost of internet use will go up each time you connect to and or use it. If the village already has a connection, players can simply use it (but must pay the owner). An indicator in the upper right corner shows whether the village is connected or not, and who owns the connection.
If a player's token is somewhere near an internet-connected village, the player can get a remote internet signal and replenish their stamina as if they were in the village.
If there is no signal, the player has to draw a fight card.
You can also tweak your dice move by using bonus cards. These are given out after you finish a circle, and sometimes also drop from the chests.
I hope you have a great time playing our game with hours of enjoyment, and a fun!
Categories in common with Where are my Internets?: Indie
41. Esports Life Tycoon
Manage your own esports team. Sign up the best players. Train your super stars. Deal with distractions and critical events before every match. Expand your team and gaming house to win major tournaments around the world until you become the greatest esports team!CREATE YOUR OWN ESPORTS TEAMPersonalize every aspect of your professional squad: craft your shield, design your esports equipment, create both your avatar and your players from the start… Compose the esports team of your dreams and climb to the very top of the championship!SHOCK THE MARKET SIGNING UP THE BEST STARS
The best teams need the best players, and if you really want to become the greatest manager you will need all the stars at your side. Hire promising players and convince current champions to join your team. And if one of them is dragging you down… Face the hard choice of keeping them on your squad or wishing them farewell! Nobody said becoming a champion would be an easy task.
TRAIN YOUR PLAYERS AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR WELL-BEING
Superstars don’t appear out of the blue: even the most talented players need to work extensively to improve their skills! Master champions, work on the team chemistry, analyze opponents... And do not skip breakfast! After all, the best teams are more than the sum of its parts, and teamplay (and a proper diet) is what separates a good team from a truly great one.FROM BEDROOMS TO MILLIONS…
Winning matches will attract more fans, more earnings, and open new possibilities! Improve your gaming house as you climb divisions and start living like a superstar. Psychologists, coaches, marketing managers… All sorts of professionals will join you on your path to glory!…TO BECOME AN ESPORTS LEGEND!
Face the results of your hard training by competing against professional esports teams. Decide between witnessing the pay-off of the match or guiding your squad by drafting champions and taking real-time decisions during simulated esports matches. And when you face the excited crowd waiting for you just remember: success belongs to your players, but it is the coaches who own the losses.
42. Book Series - Alice in Wonderland
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
How far can curiosity and dreams take us?
Which wonderful situations can we discover once we get carried away by the adventure?
Even though it has been 150 years since its publication, the acclaimed novel by Lewis Carroll still remains as one of the greatest artistic works in the world.
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
Haven't you read it?
- The original story by Lewis Carroll in an innovating and attractive format.
- Word count around 26,000 words.
- Over 40 pieces of art (14 sprites, 17 CGs, 12 Backgrounds, including variations)
- Five languages (English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese/Brazilian)
- Kinetic novel format
- Steam trading cards
Direction, programming, production by Kurisu
Character design, sprites, CGs and Backgrounds by KadajXxX
Script by Lewis Carroll
44. COSMIC SNAKE 8473/3671(HAMLETs)
First time is history! Here comes the game to beat enemies by "roof-fall"!
We have implemented this idea into the good old snake game which we've enjoyed for so many years, but with a side-view angle.
The field changes face dynamically, its strategy satisfies everyone's desire to cunningly entrap enemies, which cannot be fulfilled anywhere else.
To suit all players, the game implemented speed controller, or players can even play turn by turn, where all objects stop until the player makes the move.
Enjoy the unprecedented pleasure of the classic snake game with a side-view angle and the new idea of "roof-fall", the feature which surely gets the player so addicted.
45. Isle of Skye: The Tactical Board Game
SET YOUR PRICES, BUY, SELL, BUILD, AND MAKE CHOICES BECAUSE ONLY ONE CLAN CHIEFTAIN WILL WIN
Five clans are fighting to rule over the Isle of Skye. Only the chieftain who develops the best clan territory and trades wisely will be king!
When leaving your castle, build up the Isle of Skye by adding green hills, perfect beaches and mountain ranges. Raise livestock, produce precious whisky, build forts and ships... Expand your territory tile by tile, pay to keep hold of your tiles or sell them to an opponent for the price you've set... Tile price setting, purchases, sales, and structures are the key to becoming the ruler of the Isle of Skye!
Every game is different and will see you developing different strategies and tactics! With changeability and easy to learn rules, Isle of Skye is the perfect game for all types of players.
• Both simple and tactical game mechanics, adapted from the award-winning Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King board game by Andreas Pelikan & Alexander Pfister
• 1 to 5 players
• Play in single-player with challenging computer opponents, against your friends in local multiplayer, or face clans from all over the world in online mode!
• Choice of objectives: Select 4 of 16 different objectives for a unique gameplay that changes every time
• Learn the rules with our Interactive tutorial or even watch games of the top players on your device!
• Take your time in asynchronous game mode with push notifications and never miss a turn.
• See fabulous illustrations by Klemens Franz, which make for a true Scottish atmosphere!
Awards for the original board game
• 2016 UK Games Expo Best Boardgame Winner
• 2016 Tric Trac Nominee
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee
• 2016 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
• 2015 Meeples' Choice Nominee
• 2015 Jocul Anului în România Beginners Finalist
• 2015 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/abalone
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Available languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Italian.
Explore the kingdom of Silverdale in this innovative new match-3 adventure that pairs the classic matching with exploration and discovery, item collection, quests, town building, and more! Traverse HUGE environments, collect resources, overcome obstacles, and upgrade the town of Rivermoor.
Runefall is unlike any match-3 you've played. With every match you make, the camera moves in the direction of your match, allowing you to travel in all directions and explore the massive levels. Match over sand, grass, and dirt tiles to clear them and discover hidden items like keys to unlock treasure chests, unique quest items, or items to help you get past environmental obstacles like rivers, cliffs, and overgrown vines. Match shield pieces to fill your jump meter and use the mini-map to immediately jump to anywhere in the environment. Match gold, wood, and stone pieces to collect those resources and use them to upgrade the town of Rivermoor. Every town upgrade rewards you with bonuses like new power-ups and abilities.
Meet all the townsfolk of Rivermoor who have stories to tell, like Hadrick, Winifred, and Caius. Take quests from them and help them gather the needed materials for their monthly tribute to send to the king.
47. Time Gap Mystery
Plunge deep in a whirlwind adventure with Time Gap hidden object mystery game. Unravel wonderful facts about Alexander the Great, Cleopatra, Napoleon, Lincoln and Einstein as you try to save the day. Travel around the world with the help of an interactive map, complete multiple tasks, assemble diverse collections and engage in numerous minigames. It's time to challenge the destiny!
It's more than the original storyline and unexpected ending that makes this finding game so addicting. Featuring elements of various game genres,like hidden objects, adventure, Match-3, Bubble Shooter, Snooker, it provides incredibly rich playing experience of this.
Features of Time Gap Hidden Object Mystery:
- Complete countless tasks and play for months!
- Enjoy exciting Bubble Shooter mini-game. Chase the fire storm!
- 100+ levels in Match 3, Bubble Shooter and Snooker mini-games
- Snooker mini-game is available! Play it by tapping the Storm on the world map
- You also can enjoy the enhanced Match 3 mini-game
- Attention! UFO has arrived to Earth! You can find it on the map!
- Experience diverse hidden object gameplay
- Discover interesting facts about the outstanding personalities
- Watch for updates to access new content of this adventure quest
The age of wonders
Following the storyline you will travel across the globe and explore various hidden object locations. Thus you raise your skill level and gain experience to unlock more spots on the interactive map. Various anomalies and natural disasters diversify the gameplay of adventure, so sometimes you will have to complete the hidden object scenes in pitch darkness, or face the item list with mixed letters. Don't give way to despair – all kinds of power-ups will let you cope with any trouble your encounter!
Scouring hidden object locations you will also come across numerous collectibles and special items. These are needed to comply with the requests of the wraiths who will guide you through this exciting adventure game. Your diary will keep track of all the given tasks, because there may be a few of them at a time. Check it regularly, and learn interesting facts about your haunted companions and key information on the game story to finally return the Earth to the humanity.
Enjoying Time Gap Hidden Object Mystery? Learn more about the game!
48. New Yankee 6: In Pharaoh's Court
Travel back in time to the land of the pharaohs to stop an imposter from seizing the throne!
When John and Mary step through the Mirror Between the Worlds to tour ancient Egypt, they find themselves wrapped up in their most astonishing adventure yet! As they help a hapless ruler try to regain his throne from a phony pharaoh, they'll come face to face with mummies, scorpions and the dark magic of a land long ago buried under the sands of time.
As their tour guide through this amazing world, you'll control their actions as they race against the clock to remove daunting obstacles, gather vital resources and overcome dangerous traps! Before the ultimate showdown arrives, you'll command them to build pyramids, the Sphinx and more, using your best strategies to complete each level as quickly as possible.
Before the adventure is over, you'll soar above the dunes on the wings of a dragon to collect scarabs, solve matching puzzles to unearth hidden treasure and earn dozens of achievements. It's all in a day's work for Sir John and Lady Mary – the Yankees who travel through time to save the world!
• Adventurous, fun-filled story!
• Colorful worlds and amusing characters!
• Simple but challenging gameplay!
• Mini-games, hidden puzzle pieces and more!
• An untimed mode for kids and casual players!
49. Farm Frenzy 3
Manage five farms around the world and try your hand at penguin-breeding and jewelry-making in Farm Frenzy 3! Features 95 outrageously fun levels, 30 wacky animals and more upgrades than there are ears in a corn field! What's more, as you grow crops, feed animals, collect produce and manufacture goods, you'll be treated to some of the zaniest animation to ever grace a casual game! Will you help Scarlett become the president of the farmer’s union by earning the votes of the people she helps? Find out when you go back to the farm in Farm Frenzy 3!
- 95 levels in five countries
- 30 animals, including five enemies
- 33 products to make
- 17 buildings and vehicles
- 16 trophies and achievements
- Colorful comic book interludes
50. Big Buck Hunter Arcade
Big Buck Hunter will bring the arcade experience to your living room with this fast paced, addictive arcade shooter! The all new control and aim mechanics will make this a must pick up and play arcade shooter experience. Travel around the globe and take down wild game in Whitetail and Moose adventures or try your aiming and speed skills in epic bonus challenges. Play alone or with a friend to compete for the highest score, or try to beat the numerous bonus challenges. The perfect game for the Big Buck hunter fan, with easy to pick up controls that still pack a challenge for experienced players
• 30 total hunting levels
• Dangerous animal encounters
• 6 total bonus games
• Over 20 critters from Squirrels to Bats
• 2 player local multiplayer
• Big Buck Tour guide girls
• Over 25 badges to collect
• Leaderboards to show the current high score per hunting site and overall Trek.