The best games like Satisfactory are:
- arrow_rightJurassic World Evolution
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack
- arrow_rightThe Technomancer
- arrow_rightMetal Gear Survive
- arrow_rightARMA: Gold Edition
- arrow_rightMs. Splosion Man
- arrow_rightFlashback (2013)
- arrow_rightZombie Vikings
100 Best Games Like Satisfactory:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (42)
- iOS (28)
- Android (18)
- macOS (66)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (25)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (31)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (1)
1. Jurassic World Evolution
Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in an uncertain world where life always finds a way.
Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them. Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviors, traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA.
Control the big picture with deep management tools or go hands-on to confront challenges on the ground or in the air. Expand your islands and choose your own journey in an all-new narrative featuring iconic characters from across the franchise and decades of Jurassic lore at your fingertips.
2. STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack
A collection of strategic games in the world of Star Wars.
During the Galactic Civil War, you can lead the rebels, dominate the Empire, or become a criminal at the head of a powerful criminal group.
Being in more than eighty terrestrial and extraterrestrial locations, you can control everything from one unit to the Death Star. Each decision affects the next fight, each battle affects the entire Galaxy.
Among the locations and heroes there are names familiar from the films - Tatooine, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Han Solo and Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO and others.
In addition to playing for the Light and Dark sides of the Force, you can play "against all and only for yourself" - in the role of Tiber Zann you can lead a group of criminals to the top of the criminal world of the Galaxy. This option is provided by the addition to the game - "Forces of Corruption". In the arsenal of criminals are well-known methods: piracy, kidnapping, extortion and bribery. And with the help of such an all-powerful key as corruption, you can achieve complete control over the Galaxy.
Categories in common with STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack: Strategy
3. The Technomancer
The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG set on Mars, featuring dynamic combat and an epic story line, where your choices will affect the fate of the Red Planet. You are a Technomancer, a formidable warrior harnessing destructive electrical powers. Embark on a perilous journey across a planet torn apart by conflict and infested with mutant creatures.
Travel with your companions, choosing between diplomacy, combat or trickery to resolve quests. Gain experience to level up your character, and learn new skills or upgrade perks across 4 unique skill trees. Loot, buy and craft more powerful equipment and weaponry for yourself and teammates, to stand a chance of surviving!
Only you can forge the destiny of Mars.
An adventure set on the terraformed deserts of a post-apocalyptic Red Planet
Three combat styles with deep character customization
Unleash powerful Technomancy abilities on your foes
In-depth crafting changes the appearance and stats of weapons and armour
A world that reacts to your decisions
Relationships with your companions open new pathways and quests
4. Metal Gear Survive
METAL GEAR SURVIVE builds upon METAL GEAR SOLID V’S enduring stealth action gameplay while introducing the new elements of exploration and survival to create a bold new experience.
METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a spin off from the main METAL GEAR SOLID V story that takes place in a strange alternative universe.
Create your own character and learn to survive. Scavenge resources, craft weapons, build a base camp and explore the unknown while developing the survival skills necessary in this hostile environment.
In CO-OP mode, assemble a team of four players to infiltrate and defend areas from hordes of creatures. Place fortifications and defensive weapons strategically to give you an advantage against ever intensifying enemies. Team work and resourcefulness are key in these fast paced co-op missions.
5. ARMA: Gold Edition
ARMA: Gold Edition is a first-person tactical military shooter simulator developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio. Gold Edition includes the expansion pack named Queen's Gambit.
A fictional island of Sahrani is divided into two parts: a communistic north and a democracy established in the south. The U.S. armed forces that participated in training in the southern part of the island prepare for their leave. This moment is used by the northern communistic dictator for the invasion. The player controls a private that hadn't left the island prior to the conflict. Your squad will assist the local resistance in repelling the attacks while awaiting reinforcements from the mainland.
The players complete linear missions which feature both main and side objectives. There is an illusion that the game is not linear at all and that the player directly affects the outcome of the war.
The game puts a strong emphasis on realism. The game features realistic weapons, vehicles, ballistics, animations, character damage, and the world's landscapes. There are no health points in the game. The players can get killed with 1-2 shots unless they wear body armor or heal their wounds in time.
The game came bundled with a level editor which gave birth to a dedicated community and allowed for the creation of countless custom scenarios and levels.
The game features a multiplayer mode in which other players can drop into your game seamlessly and either play with or against you.
6. Ms. Splosion Man
You got a problem? Yo, she’ll splode it. At the Big Science after-party celebrating the capture of Splosion Man, a spill of champagne shorts out the safety protocols on the splosionatrix and from it emerges Ms. Splosion Man. The latest creation from Twisted Pixel Games, the creators of Splosion Man, The Maw, and Comic Jumper, Ms. Splosion man comes packed with fifty levels of single player and a separate fifty level co-op multiplayer campaign. Expanded map features, tons of unlockables, ghost replays, and countless other improvements make this the definitive edition for any splosion connoisseur.
7. Flashback (2013)
20 years after the original game’s launch, Conrad is enlisted back to active service for the triumphant return of one of the most acclaimed franchises in gaming history.
It’s not a reboot. It’s Flashback re-imagined. The original Core-Team revamped their own creation, leveraging the best of today’s technology while remaining true to the classic side-scroller that set the standards of the genre in the 90’s.Key Features
One of the best adventure-action games ever created re-imagined by its creators. It’s the same team. It’s the same passion. Only this time, they have had much more firepower at their disposal to recreate the legendary classic!
Gorgeous graphics, amazing animations. It’s the Flashback you’ve always dreamed of. True to the original spirit but made a million times better by using modern engines such as Unreal and Havok. The makeover is completely stunning.
It’s all about Gameplay. The team modernized gameplay mechanics, making the game more reactive, offering new features, like gadgets and an experience progression system. But the developers kept the original formula in mind: a fine balance between rolling and shooting, exploring remote space stations and obliterating hostile alien planets.
Bringing back new memories. The story was revamped to speak to 21st century gamers. Most of the cast of the original game is still here – Conrad, the Morphs – but you can expect new characters and a few twists you’re definitely not going to forget… this time.
8. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
SynopsisSlime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up!
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worms intestines and back out its mouth!
FeaturesIncredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 newgame+ levels totaling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini games!
Unlock competitive multiplayer arcade games that recalls titles of the past!
Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
Get engrossed in a flexible, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, MegaNeko, Kommissar, Richard Gould... Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can't help but groove out to!
Blackbird's KrakenThis version comes bundled with the Blackbird's Kraken downloadable content!HistorySlime-san is the third major game developed by Fabraz. The two previous titles being Planet Diver and Cannon Crasha. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It offers hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
10. Banner Saga Trilogy
Weave your own thread through this epic Viking RPG adventure with the Banner Saga Trilogy. Guide your caravan across the landscape of a breaking world, where the sun has stopped in the sky and the gods are dead. Bold leadership decisions, wise use of resources, and skillful battle tactics are vital to ensure that you and your clans make it through alive.
- Beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory, will immerse you into a fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology.
- Choose from 48 playable characters from 4 different races and 40 different classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options to fit your play style.
- Strategic combat with consequences - victory or defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on which characters you choose to take into battle and what decisions you make afterwards.
11. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
12. Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
The year is 878 AD, the embattled English king Alfred the Great has mounted a heroic defence at the battle of Edington, and blunted the Viking invasion. Chastened – but not yet broken – the Norse warlords have settled across Britain. For the first time in nearly 80 years, the land is in a fragile state of peace.
Throughout this sceptred isle, the kings of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales sense a time of change approaching; a time of opportunity. There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be turns of fortune that become the stuff of legend, in a saga that charts the ascent of one of history’s greatest nations.
Kings will rise. One will rule.
13. Savage Resurrection
The rebirth of the classic action FPS / RTS hybrid "Savage 1" is here! Experience fast-paced combat and cunning strategic gameplay in glorious Unreal 4 environments. Engage in epic 16v16 front-line combat, or take Command to outplay and outmaneuver your team's way to victory.
Savage is a multiplayer-only game with a competitive focus. Combat includes both melee and shooter aspects, and should challenge even seasoned gamers. Servers are currently located in the US and EU, with more planned. Players may also host their own servers, use ours, or play offline!As a member of the fearsome Beasts or crafty Humans, you must fight to:
- Secure strategic resources and positions
- Craft and expand your team's buildings and structures
- Research and acquire new weapons and items, to gain the upper hand in combat
- Crush your opponents with mighty siege weapons, sneaky sabotage, or by strangling their economy
- Practice mode with bots and AI commanders - fully offline or play with your party!
- 16v16 Standard matches, with an AI Commander
- 16v16 Advanced matches, with a human Commander
- Competitive matches with locked rosters and no team swap
- Custom matches on official dedicated servers, or hosted locally, or hosted by another player, or fully offline!
- Stats and Leaderboards
- Cosmetic Items + Steam Drops + Trading Cards
- 5 Maps
- Player hosted dedicated servers
Exclusive bonuses include:
- 3 gold weapon skins
- 3 cosmetic crate keys
- Unique in-game vanity effect
- Account icon flair
- Taunt, and Taunt Image
Our continuing development (and server hosting) is funded largely by cosmetic item purchases: there is no persistent power progression system, there are no paid upgrades or boosts. This is a competitive game: there will be no Pay2Win.
14. Red Crucible: Firestorm
Compete with friends or players from around the globe using some of the world's deadliest modern weapons and vehicles. Play with up to 24 players in unique arenas designed for infantry, vehicle, and air combat.
- Search and Destroy
- Team Deathmatch: Resources "TDR"
- Team Deathmatch: Armored "TDA"
Blitzkrieg is a tough-as-nails tower defence game from Loui Studios. Complete with a built-in level creator, so you can create and share levels with other players!
You must defend the motherland from invading convoys of tanks, cars, and jeeps while enemy aircraft bomb vital buildings. Utilise an arsenal of flamethrowers, high-explosive cannons, artillery, machine guns, missile launchers, AA turrets, pill-box bunkers, and experimental tesla weaponry to survive the blitzkrieg.
Each level is a tightly woven puzzle of turret placement, optimisation, and upgrades. Careful strategy is the key to your survival.
16. Wild Terra Online
Wild Terra Online is a massively multiplayer life simulator in a fully player-driven medieval world.
Here everyone will find an occupation that appeals to one’s soul: world exploration, hunting, crafting, home decorating, fights and castle sieges.
Start as a survivor - become a medieval king!
- Huge open world based on a realistic medieval Europe.
- Explore a world that is completely created and driven by players. There are no pre-built castles, NPCs, or quests in the game. Only players themselves are able to build roads, cut down forests, found new towns … shape the server as they want!
- Open world with the possibility to build wherever you want. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a campfire for one night or eventually an entire castle!
- Deep crafting system with different professions to indulge in: agriculture, animal husbandry, cooking, smithing, and more. There are lots of resources to gather and recipes to learn.
- Success in PvP depends on tactics and a player’s skill. Having a high level and upgraded equipment does not always guarantee a win. Wise usage of advantages such terrain and choice of one’s equipment are also keys to winning fights.
- Servers for those interested in hardcore survival with full loot drop on death, destructible buildings, and PvP. There are also quiet servers for those who prefer a calm atmosphere and a non-PvP experience.
17. Anima: Gate of memories
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, a legendary monster and a girl who lost her past...
Forced to stay together, their existences will take an unexpected turn they discover that both have been involved in something sinister, a war in the shadows in which they will have an involuntary leading role.
Gate of Memories features a unique Dual System that allows you to control two different characters and interchange them dynamically in the middle of any action to create countless combinations.
• A deep story. Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
15MB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Anima: Gate of Memories ©2016 Anima Project Carlos B. Garcia. Published by Badland Games.
Developed by Anima Project. All rights reserved.
18. Blood & Gold: Caribbean!
'Blood & Gold: Caribbean!' is a blend of economic strategy and open-world RPG, set in the pirate era of XVII Century Caribbean. The game is based on the significantly improved Mount & Blade: Warband engine.
Free for all previous owners of 'Caribbean!', Blood & Gold brings community's most wanted features, such as an addition of the Native tribes, reworked locations and strategy map, playable female character, special missions and other numerous tweaks and improvements.
Decide your own role and create your own adventure in Blood & Gold!
You could start out as a mercenary, accept an assassination mission, collect your reward, walk into a tavern and spend it all in a game of blackjack. Pick up a hooker, lend "protection" services to her procurer and get hit with a stool in your face during a street fight.
Get enslaved and sent to work in a mine, escape with your fellow prisoners, beat all the guards, then rob convoys with an army of former slaves. Save some gold, buy your first plantation and get rich by trading sugar.
Marry a governor's daughter, acquire a colony to rule and declare war against Spain. Spend all your savings on cannons, lose 10 boats and a corvette during a sea siege. Rush in first during a breach of the fortress in Havana and die from your own flagship's friendly fire.Features:
- Reworked version of the original game with a lot of new additions and improvements, free for all previous owners of "Caribbean!".
- Gather your own fleet and army to conquer Caribbean — with detailed management options and a lot customization possibilities on your hand.
- Make use of your business and trading talents by managing your commercial property and convoys.
- Naval battles with controllable ships and boarding fights.
- Special governor and underground missions: assassinations, arsons, seizure of property, protection of brothels and many more.
- With blackjack and hookers: take a break and try to make some money by playing cards.
19. Eco - Global Survival Game
Enter the world of Eco, where you must team-up to build civilization and prevent a disaster, using resources from a fully simulated ecosystem, where your every action affects the lives of countless species.
Will you and your fellow builders collaborate successfully, creating laws to guide player actions, finding a balance that takes from the ecosystem without damaging it? Or will the world be destroyed by short-sighted choices that pollute the environment in exchange for immediate resource gains? Or, do players act too slowly, and the world is consumed by a disaster that could have been avoided if you developed the right technology? In Eco, you must find a balance as a group if the world is to survive.A world-survival game Eco is a survival game in a global sense, where it is not just the individual or group who is threatened, but the world itself. The world of Eco will be home to a population of thousands of simulated plants and animals of dozens of species, each living out their lives on a server running 24 hours a day, growing, feeding and reproducing, with their existence highly dependent on other species.
Enter humans into this equation, and things get complicated. It is the role of players to thrive in this environment by using resources from the world to eat, build, discover, learn and invent. However, every resource they take affects the environment it is taken from, and without careful planning and understanding of the ecosystem, lands can become deforested and polluted, habitats destroyed, and species left extinct.
In the extreme, the food supply of the ecosystem can be destroyed, along with all human life on it, resulting in server-wide perma-death. Eco is a game where the player’s actions have meaningful consequences.
- Everything you do affects the ecosystem, and players can destroy their food supply and world (server-wide permadeath)
- Create a player-run government to make decisions as a group, proposing and voting on laws
- Use data gathered from the world to propose and vote on laws as a group. Debate with scientific argumentation.
- Create a player-run economy that allows you to sell not only good but services in the form of server-enforced contracts (simulating a player driven quest system).
- PvP takes the form of a player-run criminal justice system. Breaking the player-made laws can result in arrest and punishment.
- Your food level determines your skill-increase rate, making food very important and tying players directly to the ecosystem from which it comes.
- A game with goals higher than entertainment. We plan to build it for schools as an augmented classroom world students share.
20. Rising World
Please note that this game is currently in Alpha state
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!Features
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Powerful Modding/Plugin API
Your purchase entitles you to receive all future updates free of charge!
21. Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
Battle of Empires :1914-1918 is a story driven RTS, that re-lives some of the bloodiest battles of “The Great War”. The missions include some of the most fearsome weaponary employed of the period. Sabotage, stealth, trench warfare, gas attacks, artillery and mobile infantry - BoE has it all!
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
22. Gloria Victis
Gloria Victis is a MMORPG with an emphasis on realism, set in a low-fantasy medieval open world. Enjoy skill-based non-target combat, open PVP with territory control, deep, expanded crafting system, player-driven economy and a mature, extensive storyline – all that served with beautiful, realistic graphics and immersive atmosphere.
Choose one of two nations: proud Midlanders inhabiting vast green lands or vengeful Ismirs from the frosty North and join the conflict!
Non-Target Combat – Engage in action-based, non-target combat where your skills and tactics matter! Prove your skills and earn fame as an undefeatable duelist, eagle-eyed archer or respected commander inspiring your allies in battle!
Open PVP – Fight to the death in tournaments, towns and castles sieges and epic wars where entire armies collide!
Territory Control – Conquer the lands, siege non-instantiated towns and castles and develop fortifications to earn an advantage in the everlasting conflict of the realms!
Innovative Partial Loot System – Defeated your enemy? Take your reward, selecting which specific items you would like to loot – but hurry, the clock is ticking!
Fame and Disgrace – Be a part of a living feudal society, establish your reputation and move up the feudal hierarchy, leading your allies to victory under your guild’s banner – or run and hide as an outlaw!
Complex Crafting System – Look for the best resources and materials, use crafting workstations and co-operate with others to increase your efficiency and achieve mastery in one of 8 different realistic crafts. The economy is in your hands – swords don’t drop from wolves but are forged by the blacksmiths!
Class-less Progression – Become who you want to be, shaping your character without artificial classes and fully customizing your equipment using hundreds of available items!
Open Living World – Seamless, breathtaking, challenging, dynamically reacting to your actions – the diversified and overwhelming world of Gloria Victis awaits you!
Low-fantasy Setting – Explore the lands based upon medieval Europe and Middle-East, discover ancient secrets, seek for forgotten treasures and face creatures designed after medieval tales!
Please remember that the game is currently in alpha stage and you may experience some issues or some of the features may not be implemented yet. Read the "Early Access" section above for details!
We are continuously improving and expanding all the described features according to the Community voice, while the others are under development or on our to-do list.
Features which will come with the future updates:
Mounts – Tired of walking? Get on a horse, take your lance and charge the enemy – or prove your incomparable skills in mounted archery!
Full-scale Sieges – Rams, ballistae, trebuchets and catapults – medieval warfare in all its beauty and glory!
Sailing and Naval Combat – Build a cog to deliver goods to distant realms, lead your fleet in naval warfare or make your mark as a world-known corsair!
Housing – Build your own house, develop and decorate it – home sweet home!
Freedom and Immersion – Want to rest for a while? Enjoy numerous side-activities, such as fishing, gambling and the beer drinking contest!
Mature storyline – Choose one of three playable nations based upon the old powers from medieval Europe and the Middle-East – Midlanders, Ismirs and Azebs – and enjoy an epic adventure to discover their rich culture, history and an own beliefs system!
We are currently hosting servers for following regions:
- West Europe
- East Europe/Russia
- North America
- South America
- South East Asia
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
24. Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
FAST, DEADLY AND UNRELENTING COMBAT
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is a super fast playing, high intensity on-rails shooter set in modern-day Afghanistan. Whether fighting up close and personal with guns and grenades, raining down fire from a helicopter or laying waste with a main battle tank, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is an immediately fun, pickup-and-play experience for hardcore gamers and novices alike.
EXPERIENCE FAST-PACED ACTION SET IN MODERN-DAY AFGHANISTAN
You've battled through some of the most intense combat situations known to man — and it ain't over yet. Afghanistan is teeming with insurgents, and every day brings on new challenges. Today, it's up to you and your men to bring down the enemy. The intelligence reports tell you that enemy forces have been plotting their next move from a shack hidden deep within the forest on a secluded mountainside. You're going to surprise them in their own territory — and you're bringing Heavy Fire.
Stay sharp in this blisteringly fast-paced modern day shooter. Protect your team as you move from cover to cover, eliminating threats as they appear! Fight on foot or in a variety of vehicles including tanks, helicopters, and APCs. Utilize weapons ranging from handguns to mounted cannons and grenades to stay alive, keep fighting, and complete your mission.
- 24 missions featuring Exclusive Multi-Cover System
- Experience gut-wrenching, fast-paced action set in modern-day Afghanistan
- Fight on foot. Fight by tank, assault vehicle, and helicopter
- More than 60 awards, ranks, and equipment upgrades
- Co-op multiplayer play for up to 4 players on one machine
- High quality graphics designed for 1080p
- Steam Cloud, Leaderboards, Achievements & Trading Cards!
Avorion is currently in Early Access, and under active development. If you want to know more about that, please read the Early Access disclaimer at the top of the page.
Several hundred years ago, a cataclysmic catastrophe nearly ripped your galaxy apart - an insurmountable ring of torn hyperspace fabric appeared in the center of the galaxy, which normal hyperspace engines can’t overcome.
Since this event nobody has managed to get near the central regions of the galaxy. All you know is that this event also spawned multiple insurmountable hyperspace rifts throughout the entire galaxy, and that a strange race of aliens, the Xsotan, has appeared in the center. It looks like these aliens have found a way to surpass the torn hyperspace fabric, but so far nobody has managed to establish contact with them.
There are also rumors about a strange new metal called ‘Avorion’, which has appeared in the center of the galaxy, around the same time as the Xsotan arrived. Apparently the aliens use this material to build their ships.
Start out as a nobody at the edge of the galaxy and work your way to the center of a galaxy that gets more dangerous, but also more rewarding the closer you get to its core. Avorion takes sandbox aspects from games like X or Freelancer, throws in co-op multiplayer and lets you build your own ships. It features ships made of freely scalable blocks that can be procedurally generated and that break into pieces where they're hit in space fights.CombatEquip your ship with chainguns, lasers and other weaponry to take on your enemies and enjoy the sight of completely destructible ships breaking at the exact points where you hit them. Defend your allies from pirates, hunt down enemies for coin or even participate in wars between entire factions. Build hangars and command squads of fighters in your battles or destroy enemy freighters to steal their cargo.ExploreFly through beautiful nebulas and dense asteroid fields in search of hidden treasures and meet the many factions that populate and control their portion of the galaxy. Each faction has its own characteristics, such as peaceful, intelligent or aggressive, and has its own ship styles, meaning their ships and stations have a distinct look.
Explore the galaxy at your own pace to find valuable goods in old ship wreckages, undiscovered asteroid fields rich of resources, unchartered asteroids which you can claim for yourself, or clues as to what happened during the event a few hundred years back.Build Your FleetThere are no limits to ship size or complexity besides your resources. You're not bound to the standard voxel style and while building an awesome ship in Avorion you won't get lost in lots and lots of micro-management. You can focus on building a great looking ship, without having too much trouble to make it work. But make sure you still keep an eye on your ship’s maneuverability and energy requirements. Adjust your ships perfectly to their operational purpose by building light and agile or heavily armored ships.
Build specialized transport ships with lots of cargo space or heavily armored battleships with strong shields. Collect loot from defeated foes which you can use to upgrade your ship: New turrets, resources, trading goods or system upgrades. Install system upgrades that allow more weapons, ease asteroid mining or trading systems which detect trading routes over multiple sectors.
And why build only one ship? Hire captains to fly your ships for you, manage your crews, weapons, hangars and fighters and build your own fleet of space ships!TradeExtend your ship with a cargo bay, find profitable deals and haul over a hundred trading goods through the galaxy to make a profit and buy your way up the food chain: Build up a trading corporation and extend your influence in the galaxy by founding asteroid mines and factories that attract NPC traders who will buy and sell their goods at your establishments.Co-op MultiplayerYou don't have to fight the galaxy alone! Avorion features co-op multiplayer, so team up with your friends to build stations together and destroy pirates and enemy factions! Work together to extend your influence in the galaxy and build your own empire. Or, you know, blow them apart in large PvP battles. It's a sandbox, you can do whatever you want.
In Avorion you choose your personal playstyle. Haul cargo, find profitable trading routes and found factories. Or maybe you're sick of being the good guy? Build your own battleship, equip it with powerful weaponry and blow away your enemies. Be the aggressor that starts wars with entire factions, raid freighters, smuggle illegal goods and scavenge old wreckages. Find your way to the center of a galaxy that gets more hostile, but also more rewarding the closer you get to its core.
26. 8-Bit Hordes
The Hordes are Coming!
From the team that brought you 8-Bit Armies comes a new fantasy RTS as fast-paced and friendly as the original! 8-BIT HORDES is a colorful strategy-arcade game that is easy to learn for players of all skill levels. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of orcs or humans and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Hordes features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
8-Bit Hordes includes all the following:
- 2 Factions - The Dark Orcs and their Undead allies versus those annoyingly cheery Humans, Dwarves and Elves of the Lightbringers.
- 24 offline campaign missions
- 12 co-op missions to play with your friendly fiends
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 trolls online
- Devious AI opponents with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or destroy
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate lair from which to launch attacks against your foes
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from the underworld to cemeteries and haunted forests
- A fun and friendly art style even the forever cursed would enjoy
- Full interoperability with 8-Bit Armies' factions and maps providing endless crossover combat opportunities
- An awesome new soundtrack by Frank Klepacki
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
8-Bit Hordes is for anyone that enjoys RTS games but felt overwhelmed by complicated game mechanics and mysterious unit controls. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!
27. Toy Soldiers: Complete
The award-winning smash hit returns with Toy Soldiers: Complete !
Bring your toys back to life with the original Toy Soldiers and Toy Soldiers: Cold War, now bundled together with all DLC packs: Kaiser's Battle, Invasion! , Napalm and Evil Empire. That's both Toy Soldiers games and all DLC in one $45-value bundle!Key Features
- Great Value: Enjoy over 60 original missions from Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, with accompanying DLC packs in Toy Soldiers: Complete.
- Multiplayer:Lead your toy soldiers to victory against friends! Engage in head-to-head battles across both games in Toy Soldiers: Complete. That’s right: you can now pit Commando against Kaiser in “historic” multiplayer action.
- An Arsenal of Weapons: Take direct control of over 50 units including machine guns, howitzers, tanks, fighter planes and bombers to defeat over 57 different enemy units.
- DLC is free!: Enjoy the content of the original Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, The Kaiser’s Battle, Invasion! , Evil Empire and Napalm DLC packs, absolutely free.
- Endless Action: Over 60 hours of intense combat combined with addictive, action strategy gameplay.
Position your defenses and take direct control of your artillery to bomb the enemy positions, pilot your bi-plane against the enemy trench, or maneuver your tanks across No-Man’s Land and lead your Toy Soldiers to victory!Kaiser's Battle DLCEnjoy all new French inspired content with THE KAISER'S BATTLE! Enter the fray as the French Army and battle into the midnight hours in new multiplayer and Survival Mode maps. Take on the new experimental boss, the fearsome K-Wagen!Invasion! DLCThe British are bringing brand new secret weapons of tiny toy mayhem in 'Invasion!,' the second add-on to Toy Soldiers from Signal Studios!
Put on your Kaiser’s helmet and command the German Army against a mad menagerie of new antagonistic toys, including flying saucers, chivalrous knights, and the “Rolls Royce of the Sky,” the WWII Mustang.
Defend Germany in a new Mini-campaign topped by the most calculating, head-strong boss of all (batteries not included)! Raise your saber, soldier, and lead the charge against… is that a spaceman? The Invasion has begun!Toy Soldiers: Cold WarThe Cold War ignites when '80s era action toys come alive and wage war! Toy Soldiers: Cold War delivers hours of intense combat combined with addictive action strategy gameplay.
Superpowers collide in this playful homage to '80s action toys and films. Command the powerful Cold War arsenals of the USA or USSR armies! Control base turrets, modern combat vehicles, fighter jets, attack helicopters, and commando action figures. Whether lighting up the Toy Box alone or jumping into the fray with your friends, battle in campaign, co-op, or competitive modes.
Fight for the high score in the addictive mini-games, and while you're at it, don't forget to BLOW EVERYTHING UP!Evil Empire DLCIt’s time to step into the boots of our Russian comrades and fight back as the Evil Empire! Deploy turrets, modern combat vehicles, attack helicopters and a slew of new tricks to destroy your capitalist foes—all while enjoying expanded single player, online co-op, and online competitive modes.Napalm DLCEager to return to your freedom-fighting American army? Turn up the heat and invade a harsh new world in the jungle-themed Napalm; the final expansion for Toy Soldiers: Cold War.
With challenges focused on torching your enemies, additional weapons at your disposal, a brand-new vehicle, and expanded single-player, online co-op, and online competitive modes, Napalm is sure to set a new standard for startling authenticity and intense action.
28. Scrap Garden
Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platformer about the adventures of Canny, a lonely robot, who awakens in a post-apocalyptic world to find all other robots shut down and seized up. What happened to the City? Why did all robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find answers to these questions... and try to fix it all.
- Experience true 3D platformer gameplay inspired by genre masterpieces like Donkey Kong, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot.
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics in an adorable post-robocalyptic world with 6 unique locations filled with mysteries and adventures.
- Try out diverse gameplay mechanics, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames.
- Challenge mighty bosses and find the right strategy to beat all of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by Bobby Beato, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology.
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with fascinating music by three composers.
- Find all hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content.
Sumoman is an adventure puzzle platformer with advanced physics, destructible objects and the ability to reverse time. Solve various physical puzzles, trying to keep the unstable Sumoman on his feet in challenging environments.
A young Sumoman is returning home from a sumo tournament only to find his fellow countrymen in a dramatic peril. Someone has enchanted the inhabitants of the island, putting them into an eternal slumber. Our clumsy, yet fearless hero starts his journey across the beautiful, ancient Japan to find the source of the magical dream. He will have to overcome puzzling contraptions and threatening surroundings in order to break the dream spell and wake up the charmed people. Sumoman makes no haste, however, because nothing would be worse for our noble hero than to fall over and lie helplessly.Key Features
- Unstable main hero. Sumoman can't get up if he falls over.
- Time reverse feature. Every sumo wrestler can rewind time. Didn't you know?
- Physical puzzles. Can you solve even the simplest puzzle if Sumoman falls over every time?
- Lots of humor and Easter Eggs.
- Split-screen mode with special competitive levels for 2 players. Be faster than your friend in sumo racing, or beat them in the King of the Hill mode.
30. Remnants of Naezith
Feel the acceleration in this fast-paced grappling hook platformer, Remnants of Naezith.
It focuses on having freedom of movement, solid character control and not having any speed limitations. The fun of swinging with grappling hooks and the amazing feel of acceleration makes a great combination in this game.
You play as Kayra, a human who shares his body with the soul of the ancient thunder dragon, Naezith! With the powers granted to him by the dragon, Kayra will destroy the Remnants of Naezith, enchanted fragments of the dragon's body, to prevent anyone from exploiting their power for evil.
- LEVEL SELECTION
Proceed through four chapters with 20 branching levels in each.
- SECRET LEVELS
Find the hidden remnants to unlock secret levels.
Watch top player replays and improve your skills to ascend.
- GLOBAL RANKINGS
Get a badge depending on your overall performance and compete worldwide.
Race against other people's best times or your own.
- SPEEDRUN MODE
Try going through the entire game or a specific chapter as fast as possible.
- CUSTOM LEVELS
Explore the countless levels made by the community and design your own.
31. Knee Deep
When a washed-up actor hangs himself on location, a spotlight is cast on the backwater Florida town of Cypress Knee. Your screen becomes a stage on which you investigate this mysterious suicide as three distinct characters: cheeky blogger Romana Teague, down-and-out local reporter Jack Bellet, and cynical private investigator K.C. Gaddis.
Experience a magical reality where characters are transported among scenes, set pieces moved into place, and music wafts from the orchestra pit. Knee Deep is about characters, storytelling, and the melodrama of swampland Florida.
- Uncover a swampland conspiracy—Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence—Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough...or someone getting hurt.
- Gaming goes to the theater—Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage
- A swamp noir adventure in three acts—enjoy the entire season with all three acts available now!
- NEW - Step even closer to the peformance with Tobii EyeX integration! Affect lighting on actors, have them turn to acknowledge your presence, and affect menus and minigames all with the effortless movement of your eyes. Requires Tobii EyeX hardware.
- NEW - Take the best seat in the house with Knee Deep now supported in VR on Vive and Oculus! Existing users will have immediate access to VR content and new customers will receive both the original and VR versions of the game.
32. Miner Wars 2081
You operate an advanced mining ship in a fully destructible and open-world environment, which remains persistent as you complete missions or play online with others. Realism and survival are key aspects of gameplay. Inventory and the way you use resources such as fuel, ammunition, oxygen, ore, and weapons are important when surrounded by dozens of warring factions.
The gameplay is driven by an epic story and offers a choice of single player, co-op, and death-match multi-player.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing, or just flying around and destroying everything you see.Open-world Environment
- Fully destructible and persistent (dig through asteroids, destroy space stations ...)
- Seamless transition between outdoor and indoor environments
- Full Solar System traveling (billions of sectors)
- 6DOF - six degrees of freedom
- Skill-based game
- Fast adrenaline-pumping action
- Joystick Support
- Story campaign - 31 epic missions
- Mining and Exploration – Players are encouraged to explore and harvest
- Trading & Looting
- 50 weapons, armors, medicines, tools...
- 22 player ships
- RPG-like / Survival game-play
- Co-op up to 16 players
- Death-match up to 16 players
- Factions (Fourth Reich, Euro-American Confederation, China …)
- Devoted community which crowd-funded the development
- In-game editor and two free add-ons: Cheats and 2.5D Experiment
33. Season of 12 Colors
--The way it was,
Just like it is now,
On a bright, bright summer day.
"That's a promise, right?"
The girl in a white dress said.
A paper plane slid across it,
riding on blue winds.
"Season of 12 colors" is a Healing Visual Novel Series: four independent short stories around the same theme.
"Summer:Message on the Paper Plane" is the first chapter released. The other three chapters will be released later as DLC.
"Paper Plane" is a partly nonlinear story about childhood memories. Collecting all pieces from different point-of-view, then the truth will emerge.
This is our second project, if you are interested in our previous work, please visit Gaokao.Love.100Days.
34. Air Conflicts: Vietnam
The Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent wars of all time. You are Joe Thompson, an intrepid and patriotic pilot fighting to uphold the values of his country. This war will be the ultimate test for Joe and will irrevocably change his relationship with his family.
Take a seat in the cockpit of fighter planes and helicopters and plunge right into daredevil aerial battles above the jungles of Vietnam!
Prepare for a mind-blowing flight simulation with exotic landscapes, detailed airplane models and challenging missions that will put your piloting skills to the ultimate test.
- Experience fast-paced and explosive aerial combat above exotic jungle landscapes!
- Go on high-speed chases through the skies and complete special helicopter missions that will require you to use of every last piece of equipment you have aboard the chopper!
- Let yourself be swept along by a captivating and emotional story and live through both heroic moments and the ugly side of war!
- Individually customize your airplanes and helicopters and equip them with realistic weapons!
- Accomplish the extra-long campaign on your own or prove your worth as a pilot in a variety of multiplayer modes!
35. 8-Bit Armies: Arena
8-Bit Armies: Arena is the multiplayer-only version of Petroglyph's popular 8-Bit Series of games! Get online and play one of six different armies across dozens of multiplayer maps versus players around the world.
Arena gives you the full PvP multiplayer functionality of 8-Bit Armies, Hordes, and Invaders including all of the following...
- All 6 Armies (Renegades, Guardians, Lightbringers, Deathsworn, Colonial Marines, and Cranioids)
- Over 30 Official Multiplayer Maps with support for 2 - 8 players and additional free maps created by the community
- The original game tutorial to get you up and running quickly
- Select music tracks from our composer Frank Klepacki across all three original titles
- Replay mode to watch and learn new strategies from the top players
- Observer mode to spectate games in progress and stream online
- Custom Game options to choose your own win conditions, random crates, cash, and other parameters
- Quickmatch mode - just click and get into the action
- Dedicated 24/7 monitored servers
36. THE DAY Online
- Fast-paced Multiplayer Online Battle Arena Game (MOBA)
- Minimized early-game farming and building
- Intense and speedy combat system with no mana to manage
- Take control of the arena by creating small to big scale battles all over
- Cutthroat combats aiming to land that last killing blow
- Two Distinctive Battle Arenas
- Resource Battle: Gather points to achieve victory by collecting resources, engaging combats, and destroying objects. All of your team's actions gathering points lead to continuous steam of small combats all over the arena.
- Downtown: Destroy the enemy nexus by utilizing and managing strategic locations all over the map. The locations provide powerful skills to cast and immensely beneficial team wide buffs to boost combat effectiveness.
Categories in common with THE DAY Online: Action
Choose your side in this faction-based survival game, pitting groups of players against each other amid hordes of horrific demons in an ongoing epic war. Explore a mysterious and unforgiving world in search of resources and powerful artifacts as you race against the clock to achieve the glory of victory before you are wiped from existence. Carve a unique niche for yourself with RPG-like talent and skill systems, allowing you to tailor your character to any play style. Expand your technology and knowledge with your faction to unlock new heights of power to wield against your foes. Defend your base against an ever increasing onslaught from the unyielding armies of the Lost, and from enemy player factions. Survival is only the first step, as there can only be one victor. Will you be lost and forgotten, or will you emerge as champions?Three Way Faction Warfare
Engage in a struggle for dominance between three factions: Order, Conclave, and Revenant. You will not survive this war alone, and your faction will be your home in the world of Rend. Together you will build a stronghold to withstand enemy forces and protect your valuable resources and buildings. Only one faction can win this race toward victory, but all may lose.Play Your Way
Take advantage of deep and engaging talent and skill systems to fully customize your character. Your character will end up with a personalized set of capabilities tailored specifically for you. Find what you love to do and be rewarded for it, no matter your play style.Defend Your Base
The world is a hostile place, and you will be called upon to defend what is yours. Your home will be protected much of the time, but when the Time of Reckoning strikes, you will be open for attack from the armies of the Lost Ones. Enemy factions may also strike while you are vulnerable, so your guard can never be let down. Just remember, while your base is unprotected, your enemies are also ripe for plunder.Explore, Craft, and Research
You and your allies will venture forth to explore and collect resource from the world and its dangerous inhabitants. Upgrade your faction's technology in many different directions as you go, giving you the ability to craft more and more powerful weapons and armor. Uncover the secrets of the spirit world to bind vanquished creatures to you as mountable companions, and unlock powerful magics to bolster your abilities.Conquer Your Enemies
Hiding deep within the frozen hellscape of the Eternal Wastelands lie the keys to victory. Long sealed tombs contain powerful artifacts you can use to turn the tide of war to your favor. You must gather your allies and prepare for a grueling trip through harsh and unforgiving environments, battling against the world's most fearsome denizens. Beware of waiting too long, as your coveted treasure may be stolen by enemy factions before you ever arrive. Of course, you can always take it from their cold, dead hands...
Enter the world of Rend if you dare. Only the strongest and most cunning will last long, and only one side will win. Your survival is not guaranteed...
38. Run Of Mydan
SynopsisA VR action-packed adventure in which you take control of a mysterious entity, flustered and perturbed by a deceived past as it struggles to break free from the shackles restraining its path.
With only meager power left at your disposal, fight to regain strength, recompose all memories, and unfold the truth. Your hands, layered with sublime potency are capable of forming substance, raising mass and warping gravity.
Converge focus, sharpen your reflexes, unleash fury and watch your back. Your preys lie under the aegis of their guardians, the entrails of order hinder your merciless vengeance.
Break open the gates that have long constrained you in your sleep, unfold the secrecies, bend the bars of your prison, what lies beyond the haze obstructing remembrance is for you to discover.
Game DescriptionIn Run of Mydan, VR physics interaction is at the core of the gameplay mechanics, requiring players to master accuracy in throwing, aiming and anticipating.
Swiftness, agility and dexterity are crucial to success, forget standing still, in order to survive it is inevitable to duck, dodge and block.
Enhance your skill with different weapons/powers. You'll start off by throwing energy spheres, but you'll soon find yourself using javelins, morning stars, boomerangs, etc...
The action takes place in all directions, so make sure to watch your back as you master your ability in flying.
Coordinate and cooperate with friends in your quest for vengeance throughout the story mode, or test your abilities as a team in horde mode.
Confront other players in multiple game modes, such as classic deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, races, etc...
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer: Either take on a journey packed with action but mixed with introspection, or challenge other players online in highly competitive gamemodes
- Unique Graphics: You will find yourself absorbed by timeless breathtaking atmospheres as you put your physical abilities to test.
- Multiple Weapons: Choose your weapon of choice depending on your style and abilities, refine your own combat techniques with an arsenal of ranged and melee weapons. So be ready to converge your focus, sharpen your reflexes and unleash fury with your powers.
- Player Customization: Customize your character's appearance and get recognized in the field, exhibit your experience by unlocking
new armor parts and ornaments (COMING SOON)
- Flight locomotion system: Swiftness, agility and dexterity are crucial to survival, overcome obstacles and flee when in danger!
You will have maximum freedom of movement, you will be able to fly!
- Fight like a boss: You are the small one! But don't let this stop you from taking on the massive titans obstructing your path.
39. Dinosis Survival
Dinosis Survival is a third person shooter with dinosaurs based on a mysterious story.
As a player, we control a man named Tom Burt. He woke up in the jungle full of dinosaurs after his plane crashed. Is he the only one that survived the crash? What is this place?
The most important gameplay elements are hunting and sneaking. Dinosaurs can see you, can smell you, can attack you or run away when hurt. You will find many weapons, puzzles, and clues.
Hunger is a very important issue in the game. You can hunt or grab some dinosaur’s eggs to eat and restore energy. To cook dinosaur meat, you must make a fire camp in safe place.
This is an Indie production made by one single person, but it has been polished and designed with care. This is the first episode to a story of survival in a world that falls apart.
40. 8-Bit Armies: Arena (Free)
A Blast From the Past!8-Bit Armies is a retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. With a colorful, blocky voxel art style, 8-Bit Armies is Petroglyph's most fast-paced, friendly, and accessible RTS game to date. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of military units, and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Armies, 8-Bit Hordes, and 8-Bit Invaders features offline single-player mission campaigns, two-player cooperative campaigns, AI skirmish modes, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers. If you're interested in many hours of offline/campaign gameplay fun, definitely check out our the full version of our games
This Free version of Petroglyph's popular 8-Bit Series of games lets you get online and play one of six different armies across dozens of multiplayer maps versus players around the world. You get a different faction to play each day from 8-Bit Armies, Hordes, or Invaders including a sample of maps you can launch games with.
The free version includes all of the following...
- Access to all 6 Armies (Renegades, Guardians, Lightbringers, Deathsworn, Colonial Marines, and Cranioids) - one per day.
- Free players can host a game or join any game in progress including those hosted by anyone else.
- The original game tutorial to get you up and running quickly
- In-Game Manual to reference on demand
- Select music tracks from our composer Frank Klepacki across all three original titles
- Replay mode to watch and learn new strategies from the top players
- Observer mode to spectate games in progress and stream online
- Custom Game options to choose your own win conditions, random crates, cash, and other parameters
- AI support in multiplayer so you and a friend can team up with or against the computer
- Quickmatch mode - just one click to get into the action
- Dedicated 24/7 monitored servers
The full package including all our games includes the above plus...
- Access to all 6 factions with no restrictions
- Over 70 challenging offline campaign missions
- Endless skirmish battles against up to 7 AI opponents with multiple difficulty options
- 30+ Co-op missions to play with your friends against the AI
- 30+ multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 players online
- The full in-game soundtracks for all three 8-Bit titles
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large
- Easy to understand modern military units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
Buy one of the games - or all three at a substantial discount. 8-Bit Armies, Invaders, and Hordes are for anyone that enjoys fast action, strategy games. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!
41. Blade & Bones
Discover a tale long lost in our past. Seven swords need to be found in this Metroidvania adventure where you will discover ancient secrets and fight with an intense combat system that rewards players for their skills and knowledge.
- Lore – First, Niro cried and it created this world. Then he cried again and created the Orins. They defy him once and, with furious anger, he then took their voices away.This was the great sin and now the first seven swords are forever lost in this world. It’s necessary to find them in order to defy him again. Such a task can only be completed by the last seven Orins though, who still search for them.
- Dynamic Combat – Using light and heavy attacks with great precision and six different styles, the combat system heavily relies on timing and patience. This intensive skill based system is supported by the procedural generation of swords and by a diverse range of enemies and bosses. Attacks can be combined with roll movements and the use of ancient relics, as well as dynamic body transformations called Kuros, allow even more diverse gameplay.
- Exploration Elements – Ancient relics allow the player to uncover secret weapons and life fragments to better support player combat capabilities. Many relics, secrets and locations are totally optional and can only be found by extensive search into the game lore. After a brief introduction, the player is free to approach any of the seven legendary swords through the way that seems to fit best. The entire map is open for him to unravel. The map is created with many hidden shortcuts and secret passages to forbidden lands that can only be used in a right time of the day or with the correct Kuro.
42. Along Together
In Along Together, you are a kid's imaginary friend: their invisible companion when there’s no one else around and their guardian when things get dangerous. When their dog, Rishu, goes missing, they turn to you for help.
Guide your kid to explore extraordinary worlds, and work together to discover hidden secrets. Harness the power of imagination to lift trees, move boulders, power incredible machines, and create new paths where there are none to follow.
Find Rishu, and bring him home!
Work TogetherGuide the kid using your cursor, and use your imaginary friend powers to manipulate the world around you with motion controls.Explore & DiscoverGlide through colorful, toybox-like environments with puzzle-platforming action across more than a dozen handcrafted levels.Collect TreasuresThe world is filled with toys left behind by kids who came before you. Uncover them, add them to your collection, and play with them in your treehouse.
43. Cyborg Invasion Shooter
You are only soldier who can save the world. Cyborg army has conquered world. Your target is to collect 9 artifacts in different worlds and upload virus in last mission to cyborg factory and end their possessionGameplay:
Game contains 9 different levels, Each target is collect artifact which is in somewhere in level. Levels are different themed like sci-fi factory, forest, snowland, dungeon etc. When player finds artifact he is teleported to other level which are unlocked so you have to play levels in order. Every level contains different enemies, like cyborgs, shooting turrets, flying ships, and also different traps like laser traps. Every level contain 2-3 checkpoints, where player respawns after death.
Player has also 4 weapons to help his mission and also melee attacks like kicking is possible. Player can collect many pick-ups like health and ammosFeatures:- 9 levels
- options menu
- lot of enemies
-4 weapons: 2 pistols, rifle, shotgunPossible updates in future:- More different enemies
44. BadLands RoadTrip
BadLands RoadTrip is a physics-based shooter, open world RPG where you build your own weapons to fight against the robot apocalypse! Assemble your gun to fit your own playstyle, and give those androids a much needed hard reset. Join your friends via LAN multiplayer and go on quests together, or just fiddle around with gun setups all day!
Travel the lush, open world of BadLands RoadTrip to discover the identity of the person who was stupid enough to trigger the singularity. Receive quests from the citizens of different towns and fight enemies on the way to your next clue.
You will have many parts at your disposal to make guns. Choose a handle, mechanics and barrel along with a projectile that can be loaded with extra weight, rocket fuel and explosives. Go on your merry way and blast the bots into a well-earned hard reset in your own way.Key features
- Fully adjustable, physics based guns.
- Many gun parts and types of projectiles to use in your weapon
- LAN multiplayer for the complete story and all quests.
- Non-linear open world
- Original soundtrack by Storytime Symphony
45. Fantasy Versus
Fantasy Versus focuses on quick paced 4 vs.4 multiplayer battles.
Use the 13 solo campaign stages to become familiar with the characters and then team up with your friends or other online players and fight towards victory in Versus!
- Play as a farmer and fight against witchcraft.
- Become a hunter and trap your enemies.
- Hold your spear high and charge towards victory.
- Tame a magical bird and have it fight the enemy together with you.
- Move like an Elf in and out of crowds of enemies with ease.
- Hide in the dark and attack without being seen.
- Heal your allies or cause confusion among your enemies.
13 unique fantasy characters and even more items are waiting for you.
Choose your character and his items to find your own play style.
Your epic battle starts now!
We have servers available in the following locations:
- USA (Washington)
- Europe (Amsterdam)
- Japan (Tokyo)
!!! This game is in Early Access which means it is not finished. It really is the best block building game but please understand that there will be missing features and bugs. No updates means I'm working very hard. This is the project of my life, I will never abandon it. !!!
Start with nothing and build an empire. Blockscape is the ultimate block building game.
You are sent to this world to start a new civilization. Explore, gather materials, craft and build.
Build beds and people will move in. Give them food and they will do work for you.
- Fully procedurally generated worlds. Every game looks and plays different.
- Play the game you want. Blockscape can be played like a survival game, rpg (not available yet), tower defence (not available yet) or like an empire building game. The type of gameplay is based on what you create or do in the game.
- Crafting. Create furniture, tools, weapons, armor, materials and more.
- NPCs. Create beds and people will move in to your buildings. Give them food and they will do work (crafting, planting, harvesting, construction).
- Hundreds of block types and materials.
- Everything is a block. Everything in your inventory can also be used as a building block. Even mobs.
- Electricity. Add electric networks to your buildings to control lights and other components.
- Water. Add water networks to supply generators and control water components.
- "Just build" game mode. Gives you infinite resources to build anything you want.
47. Death Toll
Come join an open world first person shooter that takes the best parts of Royale and Capture the Flag games, and weaves them together to create an unforgettable experience. Explore a beautiful open world as you search for the supplies and equipment you will need to escape from the island and win the game. Find weapons to hunt the ones closest to escape, or use your tactical skills to turn the tables on the ones pursuing you.
Can you win the arms race and leave the island with your life, or are you doomed to be left behind and die with the other captives?WeaponsDeath Toll includes a wealth of modern firepower like assault weapons, RPGs and grenades, along with defensive measure like camo clothing and body armor. The only problem is finding them before your competitors do!Combat VehiclesScattered around the island are an assortment of land, sea, and air vehicles. Many, like the tanks or the jets, have working weapon systems. Acquiring one of these vehicles will greatly boost your chances of success, but to use one you'll first have to repair it with the parts and materials you find scattered around the island.SurvivalYou'll need to find food if you want to survive. Canned food is available if you can find it, but the best way to keep yourself fed is to hunt. The island is home to deer, rabbits, fox, and boar, all of which can be taken for food.Features:
- Online competitive multiplayer
- Large open world
- Diverse vehicles including combat vehicles with working weapons
- Familiar combat mechanics
- Unique gameplay mode
- Full day-night cycle
- Attentive developer, dedicated to the players enjoyment.
- No pay-to-win
48. The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
Fall Weiss is all about:
For the first time player has a possibility to recreate the events of the first campaign of World War 2. What is more important - the course of history can be changed, and the Germans and Soviets can be defeated. It's all up to you.
Three sides of conflict:
Third Reich - a regime looking for more and more Lebensraum, willing to roll over everything with Panzers and to bomb all that is left with Stukas.
Soviet Union - a regime, killing people for the Great Socialism. In 1920 the Polish Army stopped them, but this time Soviets are better prepared.
Poland - a regime, trying to survive between two of the greatest powers of Europe. They say the most handsome and brave cavalryman are in the Polish Army.
Scale adapted for the size of the conflict
Detailed historical units
Huge modding possibilities
Replayability factor with a lot "what if" options
Difficulty level customizable for each country
History within a hand's reach
Only computer adaptation of the campaign
Runs well on every hardware
- Realistic presentation of the campaign's events,
- Supply Depots which are crucial to execute successful offensives,
- HQ units and Chain of Command boosting the efficiency of units,
- Historical types of units, like Ulhans, Panzers, Stukas, etc.,
- Major rivers which can really slow down the offensive,
- Over 700 of historical units, with a unique photos,
- 20000 hexes map of Poland and surroundings.
When there are no guns, no tanks, no hope, honor is the only thing that's left
49. Executive Assault 2
Executive Assault 2 is an indie real-time strategy/first-person shooter-hybrid set in space in which you can jump into the boots of individual units. Take the reigns as a CEO of your own corporation and dominate rival factions for wealth and tech in a galactic wild west of chaos and lawlessness.
Play Executive Assault 2 in multiple ways including:
Command your fleet aboard the bridge of your space station from a top-down perspective. Mine resources on nearby asteroids to produce a wealth of goods to sell to passing traders and grow your armies; Be careful: rival corporations and rebellious protestors will do all they can to thwart your aspirations of intergalactic domination!
Fed up of watching the action from above and want to dive in and blow stuff up yourself? Seamlessly switch from RTS to FPS mode for manic fast-paced combat; weather that’s playing as a footsoldier defending your base or in the cockpit of a starship under your control.
Help friends run their company in multiplayer mode, with one player assuming the role of CEO and tactician and the other, a soldier or ship unit, with all the loot split straight down the middle.Main Features:
- Unique combination of real-time unit command gameplay and fast-paced FPS action
- Customizable corporation, unit and product names and emblem designs
- Build your very own fully explorable space station
- Design and construct dozens of starship fleets
- Take starfighters out into space for epic dogfights
- Manufacture goods to sell to traders to make a profit and grow your armies
- Research over 60 technologies for more powerful units and better upgrades
- Invade other space stations for resources or show no mercy by blowing them up!
- Build multiple Super Weapons, including the system-destroying Monolith ship
- Random encounters.
You were chosen to execute the Protocol program. Your goal is to establish the first contact with the alien life form.
You have to perform a number of tasks under the control of artificial intelligence, on the territory of the research center, built around the wrecked alien ship. Any violation of the rules will lead to the elimination of you and the whole operation.
Remember, the fate of humanity could depend on your actions.
After you have agreed, the "Protocol" comes into force.Have A Nice Day.
P.S. Protocol - It’s a first person action-adventure game, where you have to solve complex problems exposed by the artificial intelligence of the complex and at the same time conduct your own investigation.
Welcome to the Complex: dive into a tense, moving plot, actions of which take place in the secret complex somewhere in the Arctic circle.
VR+PC: You can play in VR and on PC, using familiar WASD + mouse look mode.
Secrets and mysteries of the complex: explore and find out all the plot twists. What would you choose: Follow the Protocol? Or go against the system? It's up to you.